时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:28] | evalos. | 是的,Devalos |
[04:29] | District Attorney Devalos. | 地检官Devalos |
[04:32] | No, no. I know he’s not at work yet, that’s why I’m calling you. | 不,不.我知道他还没有上班 所以我才会打电话给你 |
[04:34] | That’s why I’m asking for his home number. | 所以我才会问你他家的电话号码 |
[04:36] | No, please don’t put me on… | 不,请不要挂我的… |
[04:38] | hold. Hey! | – 等等 – 嘿! |
[04:39] | There’s only four Heart-a-Bear cards in here. | 这里只有4张甜心熊的卡片了 |
[04:41] | Daddy! Hold on, Bridge. | – 爸爸! – 等等,Bridge |
[04:43] | Uh, nature of my business? | 呃,我是做什么的? |
[04:45] | My wife works for him. She works in that office. | 我的妻子帮他工作 她在那个办公室上班 |
[04:48] | I really need to speak with him. | 我真的需要跟他谈谈 |
[04:51] | Yes, of course, I’ll hold again. | 是的,当然,我会等着的 |
[04:53] | Where is my hair scrunchie | 我的发夹在哪里 |
[04:55] | and where’s Mommy? | 妈妈在哪里? |
[04:58] | Uh, Mom– | 呃,妈妈– |
[04:59] | Mom had to go in to work early today. | 妈妈今天要早上班 |
[05:01] | Yeah, no, I know it’s an unlisted number. | 是的,不,我知道这个号码不在表格上 |
[05:04] | That’s… I have it here somewhere, | 只是…我放在哪里了 |
[05:07] | I just can’t find it. | 但我现在找不到 |
[05:08] | Daddy, is something going on? | 爸爸,发生什么事了吗? |
[05:09] | You’re acting like something’s going on. | 你怎么搞的跟发生了什么事一样 |
[05:11] | Huh? No, sweetie, everything’s fine. | 呃?不,亲爱的,一切都很好 |
[05:13] | Nothing’s going on. Daddy’s just looking for a number. | 没什么事.爸爸只是在找一个号码 |
[05:16] | Uh, help your sister with her, uh… | 呃,帮你的妹妹,呃… |
[05:17] | stuff. I’ll be right with you. | 找东西.我马上过来帮你 |
[05:20] | Why are yodoing this in the kitchen? | 你在厨房里面做这个干嘛? |
[05:22] | You’re going to get food all over everything. | 你会把吃的弄得到处都是的 |
[05:24] | I have to get finished. | 我必须弄完 |
[05:25] | I have seven boyfriends this year. | 我今年会有7个男朋友 |
[05:27] | And that’s a lot of cards. Valentine’s Day | – 那真的是很多的卡片 – 情人节 |
[05:30] | is a manufactured holiday invented | 是人为发明的节日 |
[05:32] | by greeting card companies | 是由那些贺卡公司发明的 |
[05:33] | to trick dumb third graders | 用来欺骗那些三年级的小孩子 |
[05:34] | into buying Heart-a-Bear cards. | 来买这些甜心熊卡片 |
[05:37] | That’s a lie! | 你在说谎! |
[05:39] | Bridge, hold on. I can’t hear. | Bridge,等等.我都听不见了 |
[05:41] | Yeah. Yes, it’s an emergency, | 是的,是的,很紧急的事件 |
[05:43] | but it’s not a 911 emergency, it’s personal. | 但还没有到911那么紧急,是私人事情 |
[05:46] | Valentine’s Day is real. | 情人节是真的节日 |
[05:48] | Send a card to your friends who are boys, | 把卡片送给你的男性朋友 |
[05:51] | and if you get one back | 如果你回收到一张 |
[05:53] | they’re your true love. | 那你们之间就是真爱 |
[05:55] | Really? Your true love? | 真的吗?你的真爱? |
[05:57] | Because he gives you a card? | 就因为他给了你一张卡片? |
[05:58] | I don’t think so. You know what? | 我不这么认为 你知道吗? |
[06:00] | Forget it. I found it. Valentine’s Day | 算了.我自己来找 情人节 |
[06:02] | is for real. Isn’t it, Daddy? | 是真的.是不是,爸爸? |
[06:04] | Yeah, Bridge. Of course, Bridge. | 是的,Bridge.当然,Bridge |
[06:34] | Yeah, I got a call from the D.A., told me you had | 是啊,我从地检官那里接到了电话 听说你现在 |
[06:36] | a bit of a situation, asked me to come by. | 这里出了一点状况 叫我过来看看 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I appreciate it, Detective. | 是啊,我非常感激,侦探 |
[06:39] | It’s a little crazy around here. | 这里的一切都有些疯狂 |
[06:40] | Let’s go on the patio. | 我们去院子里面说 |
[06:42] | Hi, Detective Scanlon. | 嗨,Scanlon侦探 |
[06:44] | Is my mom with you? | 我妈妈和你在一起吗? |
[06:45] | No, honey, I’m actually here to see your Daddy. | 没有,亲爱的,我到这里来是找你爸爸的 |
[06:47] | Daddy, is everything okay? Everything’s fine, pumpkin. | – 爸爸,一切都还好吗? – 一切都好,小南瓜 |
[06:50] | Just look after your sister for me for a second. | 帮我照看一下你的小妹妹 |
[06:54] | We got an APB out on your car, we got the phone company | 我们对于你的车子发出了全国通告 我们也叫电话公司 |
[06:56] | monitoring your cell in case she uses it to call somebody. | 监听了你的电话,看看她 是否用它打给了其他人 |
[06:58] | At this point, it’s really just a matter of time. | 这个时候,就只能是时间的问题了 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:03] | I gotta get the kids to school, and act… | 我要把孩子送去学校,表现的… |
[07:05] | act like nothing’s happened. | 表现的什么都没有发生的样子 |
[07:07] | Uh, if you find her, call me on Allison’s cell? | 呃,如果你们找到了她 打Allison的电话给我? |
[07:09] | I’m gonna take that with me. Sure. | – 我会把它随身带在身上的 – 当然 |
[07:13] | She was perfectly lucid, just… | 她的神志很清晰,只是… |
[07:17] | someone else. | 变成了另外一个人 |
[07:21] | Look, get your kids to school. | 听着,带你的孩子去学校 |
[07:23] | The second we locate her, I’ll call you. All right. | 一旦我们确定了她的位置,我会打电话给你 – 好的 |
[07:25] | Tom? | |
[07:30] | Tom? | |
[07:33] | Dora? | |
[07:34] | Es usted, Se駉ra O’Bannon? (西班牙语) | |
[07:37] | Uh, yeah– um… | 呃,是的-嗯… |
[07:39] | How the hell do you say, “in the kitchen?” | “在厨房”该死的该怎么说来着 |
[07:42] | Uh… | 呃… |
[07:43] | En lacocina, Dora! | (西班牙语), Dora! |
[07:47] | (speaking Spanish) | (西班牙语) |
[07:49] | (speaking Spanish) | (西班牙语) |
[07:52] | Slow down, Dora. | 说慢点,Dora |
[07:53] | I’m still learning here. It’s Spanish 101. | 我还在学习呢,现在才是西班牙语初级 |
[07:56] | What is it? (speaking Spanish) | 这是干嘛? (西班牙语) |
[08:04] | Dora. | |
[08:05] | What is it? What’s happened? | 这是干嘛?发生什么事了? |
[08:07] | Policia, emergency. | 警察,有紧急事件 |
[08:09] | 2323 Glendale Lane. | Glendale Lane 2323号 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:18] | Out, you two. | 你们两个走吧 |
[08:20] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[08:23] | Bye, Dad. | 再见,爸爸 |
[08:23] | Bye. Love you, Dad. | 再见 爱你,爸爸 |
[08:34] | Hello? | 你好? |
[08:35] | Told you it wouldn’t take long. | 告诉过你不会用太长时间的 |
[08:41] | Two patrols responded to a B&E on Glendale Lane. | 两个巡逻警察在Glendale Lane 大道反应 |
[08:44] | ID’d your car in the driveway. | 在车道上面验证了你的车子 |
[08:46] | She was breaking and entering? | 她强行进入别人的房子? |
[08:48] | The maid found her in the Missus’ clothes | 佣人发现她穿着Missus的衣服 |
[08:50] | eating ice cream in the kitchen. | 在厨房里面吃冰激凌 |
[08:52] | What? She was so convincing, | – 什么? – 她是如此有说服力 |
[08:54] | the cops didn’t know who to arrest at first, Allison or the maid. | 警察一开始都不知道该拘捕谁 是Allison还是那个佣人 |
[08:58] | The maid could produce ID. | 佣人把身份证拿了出来 |
[09:02] | This woman, the one who’s clothes that she’s wearing, | 而这个女人,这个她穿着 她的衣服的这个女人 |
[09:04] | she wouldn’t happen to have died recently, would she? | 不会最近刚死了吧,是不是? |
[09:06] | First thing I checked. | 这是我第一个检查的事情 |
[09:08] | Very much alive. | 还活得好好的 |
[09:13] | Can I talk to her? Yeah. | – 我能跟她谈谈吗? – 当然 |
[09:17] | Have you | 你有没有 打电话给我的丈夫? |
[09:17] | called my husband yet? | 你有没有 打电话给我的丈夫? |
[09:18] | I sure did. | 我当然打了 |
[09:21] | You again! | 又是你! |
[09:23] | Officer, this is the man I was telling you people about. | 警官,这就是我跟你说过的那个男人 |
[09:26] | He got me drunk. I don’t know, maybe even drugged me. | 他把我灌醉.我不知道 或许还对我下了药 |
[09:28] | Brought me back to his house, then wouldn’t let me leave. | 把我带回了他的屋子 然后不让我走 |
[09:30] | He has my purse, my phone, | 他那里有我的钱包,我的电话 |
[09:33] | my ID. Honestly. | 当然,还有我的身份证 |
[09:35] | I don’t know who to press charges against first, | 我都不知道该先起诉谁 |
[09:38] | him or that crazy housekeeper. | 是他还是那个疯狂的管家 |
[09:40] | Of course I can always fire | 当然我也可以一直 |
[09:42] | her ass. | 去烧她的屁股 |
[09:42] | Unfortunately, degenerate Mr. Mom over here | 不幸的是,这里的这个退化的妈妈先生 |
[09:45] | doesn’t work for me. | 对我不起作用 |
[09:46] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[09:48] | Excuse me, do you know who you’re speaking to? | 对不起,你知道你在跟谁说话吗? |
[09:50] | Enough! | 够了! |
[09:54] | You can’t do that. You can’t be that way. | 你不能那样做 你不能那样 |
[09:56] | Not while you look like that. | 不能像现在这个样子 |
[09:57] | Not while you’re… | 不能在你… |
[10:00] | wearing my wife. | 打扮成我妻子的样子的时候 |
[10:02] | He’s a whack job. You can see that, | 他就是这种人,你看见了 |
[10:05] | right? I said enough! | – 是不是? – 我说够了! |
[10:08] | You talk like a piece of trash. | 你就像是个垃圾一样说话 |
[10:10] | You act like a spoiled brat. | 你就像是个被宠坏的孩子 |
[10:13] | You are a repugnant human being | 你和别人不一样 |
[10:16] | and I need you to go back to wherever you came from | 我需要你回去 不管你从哪里来 |
[10:19] | and give me back my wife. | 把我的妻子还给我 |
[10:22] | I demand you remove this man. | 我要求你把这个男人赶出去 |
[10:24] | I demand that you wake up! | 我要求你醒过来! |
[10:26] | You wake up! | 你醒过来! |
[10:27] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[10:28] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[10:29] | Isn’t this the part where the doctors… | 这是什么医生的角色嘛… |
[10:31] | or Ashton Kutcher, or someone comes in and… | 还是Ashton Kutcher, 还是什么那个有人跑进来… |
[10:34] | Listen to me. | Listen to me. 听我说 听我说 |
[10:37] | Your name is Allison Dubois. | 你的名字叫Allison Dubois |
[10:40] | You are a wife. | 你是个妻子 |
[10:42] | A mother. | 一个妈妈 |
[10:43] | You have three children. | 你有3个小孩 |
[10:45] | Sometimes you see dead people. | 有时候你能看见死人 |
[10:49] | Any of this sound familiar? | 这些听起来熟悉吗? |
[10:51] | You are prone to psychic episodes. | 你太沉浸于那些精神世界 |
[10:54] | I think this may be one of them. | 我觉得这可能就是其中一个人 |
[10:57] | And we have to get it to end. | 而我们必须让这一切结束 |
[10:59] | Somehow… | 不管怎么样… |
[11:01] | you have to make it to end. | 你必须让这一切结束 |
[11:09] | If you could just call my husband, Tom. | 你是否可以打电话给我的丈夫,Tom |
[11:11] | I am your husband. | 我就是你的丈夫 |
[11:13] | I’m your husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[11:15] | Me. | 是我 |
[11:23] | Why don’t you step outside and give me a minute with her. | 你何不出去一会儿让我跟她谈谈呢 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | That man is certifiable. | 这个男人不可信 |
[11:42] | That man is a husband worried about his wife. | 那个男人是个在担心他妻子的丈夫 |
[11:45] | He may be someone’s husband. | 他或许是某人的丈夫 |
[11:46] | He’s certainly not mine. | 但他绝对不是我的 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:54] | You’re Sandra O’Bannon. | 你是Sandra O’Bannon |
[11:57] | You’re not married, are you, Detective? | 你没有结婚,是不是,侦探? |
[11:59] | No, Ma’am. I didn’t think so. | 没有,女士 我想也是 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause you are not yet exasperating. | 因为还没有抓狂 |
[12:03] | You still listen. | 你还在听我说话 |
[12:05] | I’m all ears now, Sandra. | 我正张着耳朵呢,Sandra |
[12:08] | Tell me about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己 |
[12:08] | My husband is Dr. Thomas O’Bannon. | 我的丈夫是Thomas O’Bannon医生 |
[12:11] | We live at 2323 Glendale Lane. | 我们住在Glendale Lane2323号 |
[12:14] | I can give you all my contact numbers. | 我可以把所有联系人的电话都给你 |
[12:15] | In a minute. | 一会儿吧 |
[12:19] | Tell me about the last thing you remember. | 告诉我你记得的最后一件事情 |
[12:22] | Tell me about last night. | 跟我说说昨天晚上的事 |
[12:23] | Everything that happened | 所有在你 |
[12:25] | before you woke up this morning. | 今天早上醒过来之前的事情 |
[12:26] | I don’t know… I went out. | 我不知道… 我出了门 |
[12:28] | Out where? | 去哪里? |
[12:30] | The Spotted Pony. | |
[12:32] | The bar on Mesa? | Mesa上的酒吧? |
[12:34] | Were you drinking, Sandra? | 你去喝酒了吗,Sandra? |
[12:35] | No, I was turning tricks. | 不,我只是在骗你 |
[12:37] | Of course I was drinking. | 当然我去喝酒了 |
[12:38] | I was at a bar. | 我在一家酒吧里 |
[12:40] | Heavily? | 心里很难过? |
[12:44] | Look… | 瞧… |
[12:48] | Yesterday I found out that my husband was having an affair. | 昨天我发现我的丈夫有外遇 |
[12:53] | One minute we’re planning a getaway for Valentine’s Day… | 一分钟前我们还在计划 要在这次情人节一起出逃… |
[12:58] | the next I discover that he is sleeping with someone else. | 下一分钟我就发现他在和其他人睡觉 |
[13:01] | Yes. Heavily. | 是的,心里很难过 |
[13:02] | The answer to the question is “heavily.” | 你问题的答案就是”难过” |
[13:07] | Do you actually remember going home with Mr. Dubois? | 你是否真的记得是和Dubois先生 一起回家了吗? |
[13:09] | I have done a lot of incredibly stupid things | 我在我的婚姻里面的确做了 |
[13:13] | in my marriage, | 不少无法相信的蠢事 |
[13:13] | issued a lot of really wicked threats, | 招致了很多真正很恶毒的恐吓 |
[13:15] | but I have never cheated on my husband. | 但我从来没有欺骗过我的丈夫 |
[13:18] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[13:24] | Would you do something for me, Sandra? | 你能帮我个忙吗,Sandra? |
[13:28] | If you stop saying my name | 如果你不再跟我说话 |
[13:32] | like you’re humoring a small child. | 像是在哄骗一个小孩子一样 |
[13:37] | Go over there. | 去那里 |
[13:39] | Tell me what you see when you look in the mirror. | 跟我描述一下你在照镜子时候所看到的 |
[13:42] | Humor me. | 哄我开心 |
[13:56] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[13:58] | Describe yourself. | 描述一下你自己 |
[14:00] | Okay, I’m five eight. | 好吧,我身高5英尺8 |
[14:04] | Stylish looking. | 看起来很时髦 |
[14:05] | Interesting looking. | 很能引起别人的兴趣 |
[14:07] | Pretty, sometimes. | 漂亮,有时候 |
[14:10] | Maybe not today. | 或许今天不是 |
[14:14] | I have my father’s eyes… brown. | 我遗传了父亲的眼睛…棕色的 |
[14:17] | My mother’s nose, thin. | 我母亲的鼻子,很薄 |
[14:21] | Boobs courtesy of my husband. | 我丈夫那蠢蛋的礼貌 |
[14:28] | My hair is a mess. | 我的头发一团糟 |
[14:31] | But Geoffrey can fix that, | 但Geoffrey会修整的 |
[14:32] | if I can convince him to fit me in this week. | 如果我能在这周说服他帮我打理 |
[14:35] | Uh, sorry, | 呃,对不起 你刚才说是什么颜色? |
[14:35] | what color did you say it was again? | 呃,对不起 你刚才说是什么颜色? |
[14:37] | Why, you like it? | 怎么了,你喜欢? |
[14:40] | My hairdresser calls it Burnt Auburn. | 我的发型师把这叫做燃烧的赤褐色 |
[14:43] | This is not from a bottle. | 这不是一瓶颜料调出来的 |
[14:46] | ? | 这只有我有 |
[14:53] | The house Allison broke into this morning | Allison今天强行进入的房子 |
[14:55] | is owned by a Dr. Thomas O’Bannon | 是属于Thomas O’Bannon医生 |
[14:57] | and his wife Sandra. | 和他的妻子Sandra的 |
[14:58] | He’s a surgeon. | 他是一名外科医生 |
[15:00] | She’s wealthy in her own right. | 而她则非常有钱 |
[15:01] | Richer than God, actually. | 实际上,比上帝还有钱 |
[15:02] | Inherited a fortune from her Daddy. | 是从她爸爸那里继承的遗产 |
[15:04] | Married six years. | 结婚6年 |
[15:05] | That’s all she wrote. | 那都是她写下来的 |
[15:06] | Have we been able to reach them? | 我们可以去见见他们吗? |
[15:08] | Talked to the husband’s office this morning, | 今天早上已经跟丈夫的办公室谈过了 |
[15:10] | they say he’s on vacation next week. | 他们说他下周请了假 |
[15:11] | Apparently they have a house outside of Prescott. | 很明显他们在Prescott外还有房子 |
[15:14] | No phones, no cell reception. | 没有电话,没有手机 |
[15:17] | Well, once we do get a hold of them, | 一旦我们能接触到他们 |
[15:21] | I’m sure I can make these breaking | 我确定我可以让这些强行入侵 |
[15:22] | and entering charges go away. | 别人住宅的控诉撤销的 |
[15:24] | The problem is, until we get a hold of them | 问题是,除非我们找到他们 |
[15:26] | I can’t just let her walk free. | 否则我不能就让她这么走掉 |
[15:28] | Wait a second, you mean, she’s gotta stay in jail | 等等,你是说,她要带在监狱里面 |
[15:30] | until… Actually I had another thought. | – 直到… – 实际上我有另外一个想法 |
[15:32] | What, no, no, no, that… This can’t be happening. | 什么,不,不,不,那… 不能这样 |
[15:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:37] | I can’t imagine that | 我无法想像 |
[15:38] | in her present state you’re anxious to have her at home. | 在她现在的状态下你会渴望她在家 |
[15:40] | I don’t think she’d go willingly anyway… | 我觉得她自己也不会愿意… |
[15:42] | and it’s probably not smart or safe | 而且或许这样做并不聪明和安全 |
[15:45] | to have her around the children. | 让她在你孩子的周围 |
[15:46] | And frankly, legally, we have no choice. | 坦白说,按照法律,我们也没有选择 |
[15:48] | She committed a crime. | 她牵涉到了一起犯罪 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna pull some strings | 我会把她送到 |
[15:53] | and have her remanded to a state mental facility. | 一家州立精神健康中心 |
[15:55] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[15:56] | I know she’ll be far more comfortable | 我知道她会不太舒服 |
[15:57] | and she’ll be treated far more humanely | 但在那里她会受到比在 |
[15:59] | than if she were in jail. | 监狱里面仁慈得多的待遇 |
[16:00] | The second she’s feeling better… | 她一旦感觉好点了… |
[16:01] | the second she knows she’s Allison Dubois. | 一旦她知道她就是Allison Dubois |
[16:04] | I’ll go before a judge and get her out of there. | 我会去找法官,把她从里面弄出来 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:07] | It’s not like we really have any choice, Joe. | 看起来我们没有太多其他选择,Joe |
[16:12] | All right then, Mr. Dubois. | 那好吧,Dubois先生 |
[16:14] | Why don’t you say your good-byes | 你为什么不说声再见 |
[16:15] | and we’ll get Mrs. Dubois settled in. | 然后我们就会把Dubois夫人安顿好 |
[16:17] | She prefers to be called Mrs. O’Bannon. | 她比较喜欢你们叫她 O’Bannon夫人 |
[16:19] | It is my name, after all. | 毕竟,这可是我的名字 |
[16:21] | I’ll make a note of it. | 我会记住的 |
[16:25] | I’m really hoping | 我真的希望 |
[16:25] | this is only gonna last for a day or two. | 这样的情况只会持续1到2天 |
[16:28] | Everyone assured me | 大家都向我确定 |
[16:29] | that the second you’re back to your old self… | 你一旦回到你自己… |
[16:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:32] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[16:34] | or how you got all these people | 你是怎样让所有这些人 |
[16:35] | to believe your crazy story. | 都相信你那疯狂的故事的 |
[16:38] | You can’t hold me prisoner forever. | 你们不能永远把我当作囚犯困住 |
[16:39] | My husband will find me. | 我丈夫会找到我的 |
[16:40] | He will get me out. | 他会把我弄出去 |
[16:42] | And when he does, I will see to it | 在他那么做的时候,我会乐意看到 |
[16:44] | that you pay for everything that you’ve done. | 你们为你们现在所做的付出一切 |
[16:48] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[17:10] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿,爸爸 |
[17:11] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪? |
[17:13] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:16] | How come you’re picking us up? | 你怎么会过来接我们? |
[17:18] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[17:20] | You’re not walking today? | 你们今天不走路吗? |
[17:22] | I wanted to talk to mom about something. | 我想跟妈妈说些事情 |
[17:24] | Is she still at work? | 她还在工作吗? |
[17:25] | Well, actually mom had to go on a little trip for work. | 实际上妈妈因为工作要做个小小的旅行 |
[17:29] | But she didn’t even say good-bye! | 但她连再见也没有说! |
[17:30] | Yeah, I know and she feels really badly about that. | 是啊,我知道她对此真的感到很抱歉 |
[17:33] | You all buckled up? | 你们都扣好安全带了吗? |
[17:34] | Mm-hmm. So, can I call her? | 嗯嗯.那我能打电话给她吗? |
[17:36] | Actually she’s flying. | 事实上,她在飞机上 |
[17:37] | She’s in the air right now and… | 她现在正在空中… |
[17:40] | and she’s not gonna land until late tonight. | 知道今天晚上晚些时候才能着陆 |
[17:42] | And then she’s in a different time zone | 然后她和我们就会有时间差 |
[17:44] | so it’s gonna be tricky. | 所以这就有点麻烦了 |
[17:46] | So it’s just gonna be us for a couple of days. | 所以这几天就只有我们几个人 |
[17:48] | And I’m gonna need your help, okay? | 我需要你们的帮助,好吗? |
[17:51] | Sure, Dad. Okay. | 当然,爸爸 好的 |
[17:56] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确定 |
[17:57] | that she was settled in for the night. | 她晚上的一切都已经搞定了 |
[18:01] | Okay… good. | 好的,很好 |
[18:04] | Um, what time would you suggest that I call in the morning? | 嗯,你建议我明天什么时候 打电话过来比较好? |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Thank you, nurse. | 谢谢你,护士 |
[18:23] | Yeah, hello. | 哈��? |
[18:25] | So, Mom went on a business trip? | 妈妈去商务旅行了? |
[18:29] | She didn’t take her cell phone? | 她都没有带上她的手机? |
[18:34] | She must have forgotten it. | 她一定是忘记了 |
[18:35] | Forgot her phone. | 忘记她的电话 |
[18:38] | Didn’t say goodbye. | 也没有说再见 |
[18:45] | Dad, is Mom okay? | 爸爸,妈妈还好吗? |
[18:50] | Your mom is fine, Ariel. | 你的妈妈没事,Ariel |
[18:52] | She really is. | 她真的没事 |
[18:54] | And I promise you… | 我向你保证… |
[18:56] | she’s gonna be back soon. | 她很快就会回来的 |
[19:02] | So, now go to bed. | 所以,现在去睡觉吧 |
[19:26] | Stop it, Tom! | 停止吧,Tom! |
[19:27] | Stop what? | 停止什么? |
[19:28] | Not talking to me. | 停止不跟我说话 |
[19:31] | Fine. I’ll speak. | 好吧,我说 |
[19:33] | Gee, Sandra, | 上帝,Sandra |
[19:34] | I sure loved getting up in the middle of the night, | 我很乐意在半夜起床 |
[19:35] | and driving down to the Spotted Pony, | 开车到Spotted Pony |
[19:37] | and scraping my drunken wife off a bar room floor. | 把我那喝得烂醉的妻子 从酒吧的地板上剥下来 |
[19:39] | All right! I’ve changed my mind; | 好了! 我改变主意了 |
[19:40] | you can shut up again. | 你可以闭嘴了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, I just love that. | 是啊,我很乐意 |
[19:43] | Well, I bet it wasn’t half as much fun as finding out | 我打赌这一切还没有发现你的丈夫 |
[19:46] | your husband was cheating on you. | 在欺骗你的一半那么厉害 |
[19:47] | Two days before Valentine’s Day, no less. | 就在情人节之前的两天,还不到 |
[19:53] | Where the hell are we? | 我们该死的在哪里? |
[19:54] | This is the road to the cabin. | 这是去小屋的路 |
[19:55] | And if you think I’m driving to get you, | 如果你觉得我会开车来找你 |
[19:58] | driving you all the way back home, | 开车带你回家 |
[19:59] | and then turning around and coming back | 然后转身走开,在早上 |
[20:00] | to the cabin in the morning, you’re crazy. | 回到小屋,你会发疯的 |
[20:07] | Light that up in here and I will break your hand. | 在这里把那点燃我就打断你的手 |
[20:20] | One puff. | 就一口 |
[20:22] | And I promise I’ll put it out. | 我答应我就把它扔出去 |
[20:35] | I can count to one, Tom. | 我会数1的,Tom |
[20:41] | Oh, you unbelievable ass! | 哦,你个不可理喻的猪! |
[20:42] | It’s burning the upholstery! | 会把内饰烧掉的! |
[20:47] | Holy! | 上帝! |
[21:01] | ff the phone with the Prescott Police. | 我刚刚和Prescott警察局打了电话 |
[21:03] | Asked them to send a uniform up | 要求他们派出一只小队 |
[21:04] | to the O’Bannon’s place in the mountains. | 去O’Bannon在山上的住所 |
[21:06] | No one was there. | 那里没有人 |
[21:07] | In fact, they never showed. | 事实上,他们也没有出现过 |
[21:09] | Never showed? | 从没有出现过? |
[21:12] | Not to be morbid | 没有那么恐怖 |
[21:14] | but we’ve got to be thinking the same thing here. | 但我们也要想到相同的一件事情上去 |
[21:16] | That maybe those two had a little accident | 或许那两个人在去他们小屋的路上 |
[21:18] | on the way to their cabin, and now they’re both, uh… | 碰到了一些小事故 而现在他们两个都,呃… |
[21:20] | no longer with us? | 已经离开我们了? |
[21:22] | Maybe one of them is with us. | 或许还有一个和我们在一起 |
[21:23] | Spending a little time with my wife. | 花了一点时间和我妻子待在一起 |
[21:26] | Look at the bright side– | 看看好的一面– |
[21:27] | at least you didn’t wake up as Mr. O’Bannon. | 至少你没有作为O’Bannon先生醒来 |
[21:29] | At any rate, I’m going to, uh… | 不管怎样,我会,呃… |
[21:31] | start checking with hospitals along the route. | 开始检查那段路上发生过的事故 |
[21:34] | Hey, uh, can you hold on one second? | 嘿,呃,你能稍微等一会儿吗? |
[21:36] | I got another call coming in. | 我又有一个电话进来了 |
[21:38] | Dubois residence. | Dubois的住所 |
[21:40] | Mr. Dubois? | Dubois先生吗? |
[21:42] | The doctor has examined your wife Allison. | 医生已经检查了你的妻子Allison |
[21:44] | And he asked me to call and report to you that she is awake, | 他要我打电话给你 向你报告说她已经醒了 |
[21:47] | and lucid, and has been asking to see you. | 神志清晰,要求见你 |
[21:49] | Wait a second, uh, to see me? | 等等,呃,见我? |
[21:51] | Or her, uh… her other husband? | 还是她的,呃,她的另外一个丈夫? |
[21:55] | You are Joe Dubois? | 你是Joe Dubois吗? |
[21:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:58] | Well, then you’re the one she’s asking for. | 那么,你就是她要见的那个人 |
[22:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:07] | Husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[22:11] | Al? | |
[22:14] | Joe. | |
[22:16] | Allison. | |
[22:18] | Allison, Allison, Allison | |
[22:24] | It’s so good to have you back. | 看到你回来真是太高兴了 |
[22:25] | Joe. Joe. | |
[22:28] | Joe. | |
[22:30] | It’s so good to be back. | 真高兴我回来了 |
[22:32] | Mr. Dubois? | Dubois先生? |
[22:37] | I’m almost done here. | 我这里已经快搞定了 |
[22:41] | Um, could I borrow your cell phone? | 嗯,我能借你的手机用一下吗? |
[22:43] | Check my voicemail? | 检查一下我的语音信箱? |
[22:51] | Yes, I need the number for Prescott General Hospital, | 是的,我需要知道Prescott General 医院的电话号码 |
[22:54] | Patient Information. | 病人信息 |
[23:06] | Yes. I need information | 是的,我需要知道一位 |
[23:08] | on a patient named Thomas O’Bannon. | 名叫Thomas O’Bannon的信息 |
[23:11] | Would have been admitted night before last. | 应该是在昨天晚上之前送进来的 |
[23:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:22] | You. | 你 |
[23:24] | Well, don’t just stand there! | 不要就只站在那里! |
[23:25] | Open the door! Yes, ma’am. | – 把门打开! – 是,女士 |
[23:28] | I need you to take me to Prescott General Hospital, now. | 我要你把我带到Prescott General 医院,马上 |
[23:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,女士 |
[23:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好的,好的 |
[23:57] | Thomas O’Bannon? | |
[23:58] | Room 116. | 116号房间 |
[24:04] | Tom! | |
[24:06] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[24:06] | I was worried you were really hurt. | 我担心你真的受伤了 |
[24:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 你在跟我说话吗? |
[24:11] | Are you talking to me? | 对不起 你在跟我说话吗? |
[24:11] | Tom, it’s me. | Tom,是我啊 |
[24:13] | Tom? Who’s your friend? | Tom? 你的朋友是谁? |
[24:14] | Or have we met already? | 我们以前见过吗? |
[24:16] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[24:18] | I’ve been a little hazy since the accident, but… | 自从事故发生以后我就有点糊涂了,但是… |
[24:21] | the doctors and Tom assure me | 医生和Tom向我保证 |
[24:24] | that it will all come back to me. | 我不久以后就会好的 |
[24:26] | And you are? | 你是? |
[24:28] | I’m Sandra. | 我是Sandra |
[24:29] | I’m Tom’s wife. | 我是Tom的妻子 |
[24:31] | And you are? | 你是? |
[24:32] | She’s no one we know, dear. | 她不是我们认识的人,亲爱的 |
[24:34] | But thank you for your concern, miss. | 但非常感谢你的关心,小姐 |
[24:42] | Tell you what I know. | 跟你说一下我所知道的 |
[24:43] | Someone matching Allison’s description took a town car | 有个符合Allison描述的人 在你所在的 |
[24:46] | from the state mental health facility where you were, | 州立精神健康医院外坐上 了一辆车 |
[24:48] | and asked to be driven to Prescott General Hospital. | 要求去Prescott General医院 |
[24:51] | I’m about to drive out there and find out what I can. | 我现在就开车去那里 看看我能做点什么 |
[24:53] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 一旦我知道任何情况 我会马上打电话给你 |
[24:55] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你,侦探 |
[25:04] | Girls, pizza’s here! | 姑娘们,匹萨来了! |
[25:06] | Everyone wash their hands! | 大家都去洗手! |
[25:11] | Hey, husband. | 嘿,我的丈夫 |
[25:20] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:23] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[25:27] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:31] | I don’t have anyone else to ask. | 我没有别的其他人可以去问了 |
[25:34] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[25:38] | Go talk to your husband. | 去跟你的丈夫说 |
[26:03] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[26:04] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦,是的,对 |
[26:07] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[26:10] | Hey, Mommy’s home! | 嘿,妈妈回来了! |
[26:11] | Mommy’s home! Uh-oh. | – 妈妈回来了! – 呃哦 |
[26:13] | Uh-oh. | 呃哦 |
[26:15] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[26:25] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[26:27] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[26:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:29] | There’s no way I can pull this off. | 我实在没办法把这个脱下来 |
[26:31] | They’re gonna know instantly that I’m not your wife, | 她们会马上就知道我不是你的妻子 |
[26:34] | that I’m not their mother. | 我不是她们的妈妈 |
[26:36] | Okay, you want to figure this thing out? | 好吧,你想解决这件事情吗? |
[26:37] | You want to get to the bottom of this thing? | 你想找出这件事情的真相吗? |
[26:40] | We can’t do it from here. | 我们不能从这里就开始 |
[26:41] | I promise you, this will work. | 我答应你,这会有用的 |
[26:43] | It’s Valentine’s Day. | 今天是情人节 |
[26:45] | Every year, Allison and I go out to dinner on Valentine’s Day. | 每年,Allison和我都会在情人节 这天出去吃晚饭 |
[26:49] | We just got to go out there, say good night, | 我们只要到外面去,说声晚安 |
[26:51] | and then we’re out the door and in the car. | 然后我们就可以出门去车里了 |
[26:53] | I don’t know. I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道.我不知道我是否能做到 |
[26:55] | I don’t know about these clothes. | 我对这些衣服也不了解 |
[27:00] | ? | 你怎么想? |
[27:02] | Do you buy it? | 是你买的吗? |
[27:04] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[27:05] | I guess it’s kind of Valentine-y. | 我猜这是一个情人节礼物 |
[27:09] | Um… | 嗯… |
[27:13] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗? 是啊 |
[27:14] | You know that’s gonna make this dress a lot less exciting. | 你知道那会让这条裙子 缺少性感成分的 |
[27:18] | That’s okay. We have three kids. | 没事.我们有3个孩子 |
[27:19] | That’s plenty of excitement. | 已经有足够的性感了 |
[27:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:27] | I can do this. | 我可以做到 |
[27:30] | Just remember, it’s Arianna, Belinda, Sheree. | 记住,是Arianna,Belinda和Sheree |
[27:33] | Ariel, Bridgette and Marie. | Ariel, Bridgette和Marie. |
[27:36] | Maybe I’ll just call them “girls.” | 或许我只要叫她们”姑娘们” |
[27:41] | Okay, kids, Mommy and I are going out | 好了,孩子们,妈妈和我要出去 |
[27:44] | for a special Valentine’s Day dinner. | 吃一顿特别的情人节大餐 |
[27:46] | Ariel, you’re the boss. | Ariel,你是领导 |
[27:47] | You’re kidding! | 你在开玩笑! |
[27:48] | But Mommy just got home! | 但妈妈刚刚回家! |
[27:49] | And I haven’t even shown her the cards I got. | 我还没有把我收到的卡片给她看呢 |
[27:52] | And she hasn’t given us hers. | 她也没有把她的给我们看 |
[27:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:55] | It sucks, right, girls? | 这实在太糟糕了,是不是,姑娘们? |
[27:56] | So how was your trip, Mom? | 你的旅行怎么样啊,妈妈? |
[27:58] | Where’d you go? What’d you do? | 你去哪里了?你去干嘛了? |
[28:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[28:01] | I would love to know the answer to that, too. | 我也很想知道答案 |
[28:02] | But if we don’t go right now, | 但如果我们现在不马上走的话 |
[28:03] | we’re gonna lose our reservation, so… | 我们就会失去我们的预约了,所以… |
[28:05] | Didn’t you need your cell phone? | 你不需要带上手机的吗? |
[28:07] | You left it here. | 你把它丢在这里了 |
[28:09] | Your pse, too. | 你的钱包也是 |
[28:09] | That’s another excellent question. | 那是另外一个精彩的问题 |
[28:11] | Boy, we got a lot to talk about at dinner. | 亲爱的,我们还有很多要在晚餐的时候谈 |
[28:13] | Bye, guys. What about kisses? | – 再见,孩子们 – 那我们的吻呢? |
[28:16] | Later, promise. | 晚一点,我保证 |
[28:18] | Bye… bye, girls. | 再见…再见,姑娘们 |
[28:26] | Something’s just not right. | 事情不太对劲 |
[28:30] | I need to check on some things at my house. | 我需要到我的屋子里面去检查一下 |
[28:34] | Mmm. What do you mean? | 嗯,你是什么意思? |
[28:35] | What things? | 检查什么东西? |
[28:37] | We’re not gonna get in any trouble are we? | 我们不会惹什么麻烦的是不是? |
[28:39] | It’s the maid’s night off. | 今晚佣人不在 |
[28:40] | My husband’s still in the hospital. | 我的丈夫还在医院里面 |
[28:42] | I think we’ll be fine. | 我觉得我们会没事的 |
[28:44] | I just, I need to try to find out… | 我只是,我需要找出… |
[28:47] | more about her. | 更多关于她的事情 |
[28:53] | She must be very rich. | 她一定非常有钱 |
[28:57] | Turns out, Tom likes rich. | 很明显,Tom喜欢有钱 |
[29:01] | Which is funny, | 搞笑的是 |
[29:02] | because he didn’t in the beginning. | 因为他一开始并没有那样 |
[29:05] | Which is why I think I found him so damn attractive. | 所以我觉得我发现他是如此有吸引力 |
[29:08] | He wouldn’t let me buy dinner. | 他不愿意让我吃饭买单 |
[29:10] | He wouldn’t let me pay for a drink. | 他不愿意让我请他喝酒 |
[29:15] | But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. | 但我猜我不应该感到惊讶 |
[29:17] | Everyone likes rich. | 每个人都喜欢有钱 |
[29:19] | At least, once they’ve had a… | 至少,这次他们有了一个… |
[29:22] | free sample. | 现成的例子 |
[29:25] | Was she there today at the hospital? | 她今天是在那家医院吗? |
[29:28] | That’s the weird thing. | 那就是最奇怪的事情 |
[29:31] | I was there. | 我在那里 |
[29:34] | And you should have seen us together. | 你应该看见我们在一起了 |
[29:38] | He was so tender, | 他是那么温柔 |
[29:39] | in a way that he hasn’t been in years. | 他已经好几年没有这么温柔了 |
[29:44] | It was as if… | 就像是… |
[29:45] | I don’t even know how to describe it. | 我甚至不知道该怎么去形容 |
[29:48] | It was as if all of the bad parts of our marriage | 就好像就是我们婚姻中最糟糕的部分 |
[29:53] | were just knocked right out of us in that car crash | 在那次撞车中就浮现出来了 |
[29:56] | and some lighter, happier version of Tom and me | Tom有些轻松,开心,把我 |
[30:00] | just walked right out of the wreckage. | 从那个婚姻包袱中踢了出来 |
[30:07] | The only problem is… | 唯一的问题是… |
[30:10] | I’m part of the baggage that got left behind. | 我是那个该丢在后面的包袱中的一部分 |
[30:23] | Just… | 就… |
[30:25] | take Scottsdale Road, | 开到Scottsdale路 |
[30:27] | and I’ll guide you from there. | 我会从那里开始帮你指路 |
[30:54] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:55] | It’s Mommy’s cell. | 那是妈妈的手机 |
[30:57] | I can’t believe she’s still running around without it. | 我还是不能相信 她没带这个就跑出去了 |
[31:00] | Hey, this is Allison. | 嘿,我是Allison |
[31:01] | Leave a message at the tone. | 请在语音信箱里面留言 |
[31:04] | Hey. H. | 嘿,H |
[31:07] | Uh… | 呃… |
[31:09] | I don’t know where you are, | 我不知道你在哪里 |
[31:12] | but it’s Valentine’s Day. | 但今天是情人节 |
[31:15] | So Happy Valentine’s day. | 祝你情人节快乐 |
[31:19] | You know, I got to tell you, | 你知道,我想要告诉你 |
[31:23] | hearing that message, the one before the beep, | 听到这个信息,就是在哔一声前的信息 |
[31:25] | that was the highlight of my day. | 那是我今天最闪亮的时刻 |
[31:30] | At least I know that that’s you. | 至少我知道那是你 |
[31:34] | Good God almighty, Allison. | 全能的主啊,Allison |
[31:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[31:42] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[31:58] | Mrs. O’Bannon? I’m up here! | – O’Bannon夫人? – 我在这里! |
[32:09] | It’s been going on for years. | 一定有些年头了 |
[32:12] | There are letters in that box from 2004. | 那个盒子里面有一些从2004年就开始的信 |
[32:15] | Receipts forifts he bought her with my money. | 他用我的钱帮她买礼物的收据 |
[32:18] | Cars. Jewels. | 汽车,珠宝 |
[32:21] | How could I not have known? | 我怎么能毫无知晓呢? |
[32:23] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[32:25] | But we probably ought to get going. It’s late. | 但我们或许应该走了,现在很晚了 |
[32:28] | My kids have school tomorrow. | 我的孩子们明天还要去上学 |
[32:32] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 我不想去任何地方 |
[32:36] | I want to sleep in my own bed. | 我想在我自己的床上睡觉 |
[32:41] | I have a horrible feeling | 我有种很可怕的直觉 |
[32:44] | it’s gonna be the last time. | 这将会是我最后一次 |
[32:47] | Here’s the thing. I can’t go home without you. | 事情是这样的,我不能不带你回家 |
[32:49] | My kids will definitely know something’s up. | 这样我的孩子们就一定 会知道发生了什么事情 |
[32:52] | I want to help you figure this thing out, I do, | 我很想帮你找出这到底发生了什么事情 我真的很想 |
[32:56] | but we have to go back to my place. | 但我们必须回到我的地方去 |
[32:59] | Oh, my, is that the line | 哦,上帝,你就是在Spotted Pony |
[33:01] | you used on me at the Spotted Pony? | 用了这招让我跟你回家的吗? |
[33:04] | Now, isn’t Abigail | 现在,Abigail还没有 |
[33:05] | old enough to watch the others overnight? | 大到足够可以照看其他的女孩们一晚上吗? |
[33:08] | Ariel. Uh, no. | Ariel. 呃,不 |
[33:09] | That doesn’t work. It’s a school night. | 那不管用 明天还是要上学的 |
[33:12] | Allison and I… | Allison和我… |
[33:13] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[33:16] | The two of you have never gone out and said, | 你们两个从来没有就这么出走过 |
[33:19] | “Oh, screw it. | “哦,算了吧 |
[33:21] | Let’s stay out all night and party?” | 让我们一起在外面待上一整夜 一起好好玩玩?” |
[33:26] | Ah…that’s hard to explain. | 啊…这很难向你解释 |
[33:28] | But for me, uh… | 但对我来说,呃… |
[33:30] | being with Allison is the party. | 和Allison在一起就是在开派对 |
[33:35] | And for, Allison… | 对Allison来说… |
[33:38] | there’s kind of no better place to have a party | 没有什么其他更好的地方能比 |
[33:40] | than at home with the kids. | 在家和孩子们在一起更好的派对了 |
[33:44] | God… | 上帝… |
[33:48] | I would die to feel that way about someone… | 如果有这么个人如此对我 我会愿意就此死去… |
[33:52] | some place. | 如果有这么个地方 |
[33:56] | I would die… | 如果有人… |
[33:58] | to have someone feel that way about me. | 这么对我,我会愿意为此死去 |
[34:05] | We really ought to get going. | 我们真的应该走了 |
[34:18] | So how are we going to do this? | 那我们该怎么处理这个呢? |
[34:21] | What’s that? | 什么东西? |
[34:22] | The bed thing. | 上床 |
[34:24] | I realize that we’ve already slept together. Don’t worry. | 我意识到我们已经一起睡过觉了 别担心 |
[34:28] | These things have a way of working themselves out. | 这些事情会自己解决的 |
[34:31] | No, no, no, no. That’s not the answer I’m looking for. | 不,不,不,不 这不是我要的答案 |
[34:37] | Oh… | 哦… |
[34:43] | You take the Bridgette side. | 你睡在Bridgette这边 |
[34:46] | I’ll take the Marie side. | 我会睡在Marie这边 |
[34:48] | I’m sure you’ll feel very safe. | 我确信你会感觉非常安全的 |
[34:56] | Holy! | 上帝! |
[35:15] | Son of a bitch that hurt. | 这他妈的疼死我了 |
[35:31] | Now would be a good time | 现在如果你能从那堆木头后面 |
[35:32] | to come out of the woods and give me a hand. | 出来帮我一把,正是时候 |
[35:36] | Please don’t raise your voice to me. | 请不要对我抬高你的音量 |
[35:39] | I’ve been sitting in this scary forest in the dark | 自从你在3个小时之前把我丢在这个 |
[35:42] | since you dropped me off three hours ago. | 黑暗的恐怖的树林里面 我就一直坐着等你 |
[35:44] | I’m not in the mood. Hey. | – 我现在心情很不好 – 嘿 |
[35:46] | I just slammed myself into a tree at 35 miles an hour | 我刚才以每小时至少35英里的时速 按计划让自己撞上了一棵树 |
[35:49] | on purpose so you could have weekend houses and foreign cars. | 这样你才能有周末渡假的小屋 和外国的汽车 |
[35:51] | Let’s not compare moods. | 我们就不要再计较什么心情了 |
[35:53] | Give me a hand with her. | 帮我一起处理掉她 |
[36:02] | Grab her legs. There you go. | 抓住她的腿.好了 |
[36:12] | Come on. Just drag her. | 来吧.把她拖过来 |
[36:22] | Okay… | 好了… |
[36:24] | we both know what to do. | 我们都知道该怎么做 |
[36:25] | I’ll uncover the grave… | 我会把坟墓揭开… |
[36:27] | and we’ll both lower her in. | 我们一起把她弄下去 |
[36:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[36:31] | Why are you turning away from me? I’ve seen your body. | 你干嘛背着我转过身去 我看见你的身体了 |
[36:33] | Hell, I made it. | 该死,是我干得这一切 |
[36:35] | Not to mention your face. | 又不是当着你的面 |
[36:38] | It’s not you, it’s her. | 不是你,是她 |
[36:41] | I think she’s still alive. Huh? | – 我觉得她还活着 – 嗯? |
[36:45] | Nothing’s ever easy with you dear, is it? | 没什么比这个对你来说更 简单了,是不是? |
[36:57] | Not that this isn’t a lovely stretch of road or anything, | 倒不是说这不是一段有意思的路程 还是别的什么 |
[37:00] | but I’m still a little fuzzy as to what we’re doing here. | 但我还是不太明白我们为什么要到这里来 |
[37:02] | That’s the spot. Right there. | 就是那个地点.就在那里 |
[37:17] | Don’t forget the shovel. | 别忘了带上铲子 |
[37:30] | Okay. So we’re here? | 好了.我们到了? |
[37:32] | No. No, we’re not. | 不.不,我们还没有到 |
[37:58] | What is it? What are you looking for? | 怎么了?你到底在找什么? |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:09] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说了什么? |
[38:10] | I said, “thank you.” | 我说”谢谢你” |
[38:13] | Sorry. It just slipped out. | 对不起,就从我嘴里滑出来了 |
[38:15] | Give me a minute. | 给我一点时间 |
[38:17] | I’ll talk trash… | 我会像个废物一样说话… |
[38:18] | behave like a spoiled brat. | 行为举止就像是个被宠坏的小孩 |
[38:21] | Go back to being the repugnant human being | 但我变回那个与众不同的 |
[38:24] | that you’ve come to know and love. | 你了解并深爱着的女人了 |
[38:26] | That’s okay. “Thank you” works, too. | 那很好 “谢谢你”是很管用 |
[38:33] | What? | 是什么? |
[38:44] | Oh. | Oh. – 哦 – 哦 |
[38:50] | That’s you, isn’t it? No… | – 那就是你,是不是? – 不… |
[38:53] | no, no, not now. No, not yet. | 不,不,不要是现在 不,还不要 |
[38:57] | I don’t want it to be over. | 我不要一切都结束 |
[39:00] | I’ve still have so much to do, so much to learn. | 我还有很多事情要做 很多东西要学 |
[39:05] | Hey, Allison? | 嘿,Allison? |
[39:08] | Allison? Sandra? Allison? | |
[39:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:26] | I feel kind of whoozy. | 我觉得有点晕 |
[39:29] | You were unconscious for a while there. | 你有过一小段时间的昏迷 |
[39:32] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你完全把我吓死了 |
[39:36] | How did I get here, Joe? | 我怎么到这里来的,Joe? |
[39:39] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[39:42] | Last thing I remember I was… | 我记得的最后一件事情是我… |
[39:44] | getting a box of Valentine cards for Bridge. | 帮Bridge买了一盒情人节卡片 |
[39:49] | Do you think we’re gonna be here for long? | 你觉得我们在这里要待很长时间吗? |
[39:51] | I still have to get something for you. | 我还是要帮你去买样东西 |
[40:19] | In a bizarre story, | 在这个离奇的故事中 |
[40:21] | prominent plastic surgeon Dr. Tom O’Bannon | 著名的整形外科医生Tom O’Bannon |
[40:23] | was charged with the murder of his wife today | 今天被以谋杀妻子的罪名逮捕 |
[40:25] | after he confessed to staging a car accident. | 他策划了一起撞车事故 |
[40:28] | It was all part of a plot to murder | 这只是精心策划的 |
[40:30] | Mrs. Sandra Pinzler O’Bannon, | Sandra Pinzler O’Bannon夫人之死 的一部分 |
[40:32] | heir to the Pinzler oil fortune. | 继承Pinzler石油财富 |
[40:34] | The couple, seen here in their wedding photo, | 在他们的结婚照里面看见的这一对 |
[40:37] | were apparently on the verge of divorce | 在谋杀发生的时候很明显 |
[40:39] | when the murder took place. | 已经到了离婚的边缘 |
[40:40] | Prosecutors believe that in order to maintain | 检举人相信为了维持能 |
[40:42] | access to his wife’s inheritance, Dr. O’Bannon | 继承他妻子的遗产,O’Bannon医生 |
[40:46] | concocted a bizarre plan | 策谋了一起离奇的计划 |
[40:47] | to have another woman impersonate her. | 让另外一个女人来扮演她 |
[40:50] | According to the indictment, | 根据控告书上所写 |
[40:51] | over the last year and a half Dr. O’Bannon performed multiple | 在过去一年半中,O’Bannon |
[40:54] | plastic surgeries on his co-conspirator | 在他的共谋者身上完成了多项 整形手术 |
[40:56] | and lover, Lisa Wolfe, | 此人同时也是他的情人,Lisa Wolfe |
[40:58] | until she was virtually indistinguishable | 直到她和他的妻子 |
[41:01] | from his wife. | 完全无法分辨为止 |
[41:02] | Ms. Wolfe, seen here on the right in a picture taken | Wolfe小姐,如同右边照片所示 |
[41:05] | shortly after her arrest today, | 在今天被捕后不久 |
[41:06] | is being held without bail. | 也已经不能保释出狱 |
[41:09] | Had the ruse been successful, Mrs. O’Bannon’s fortune… | 在计划顺利实施后,O’Bannon夫人的财产… |
[41:11] | Still getting caught up on current events, I see. | 仍然在补习近期的事件啊 |
[41:15] | Well, I did lose three whole days of my life, you know? | 我的确丢失了生命中的三天,你知道? |
[41:18] | Hmm, believe me, I know. | 嗯,相信我,我知道的 |
[41:21] | Speaking of which… | 说到那个… |
[41:25] | um, about Valentine’s Day… | 嗯,那个情人节… |
[41:28] | Oh yeah. Thank you. | 哦是的,谢谢 |
[41:32] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[41:33] | When all this started, I really hadn’t | 在这一切开始之前,我真的还没有 |
[41:35] | had a chance to get you anything. | 有机会去帮你买什么礼物 |
[41:37] | I mean, I was going to. | 我是说,我要去的 |
[41:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[41:40] | I got your valentine. | 我收到了你的情人节礼物 |
[41:43] | I just checked my voicemail. | 我刚刚检查了我的语音信箱 |
[41:49] | Now, don’t you want to know what I have for you? | 现在,你不想知道我给你的是什么吗? |
[41:52] | Sure. | 当然想 |
[41:54] | Don’t just sit there. | 不要光坐在那里 |
[41:56] | Check your voicemail. | 查一下你的语音信箱 |
[42:17] | That woman is a mind reader | 那个女人会读心术 |