时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:33] | Yeah, I-I’d rather not talk about how I know | 嗨 我没想要谈论 为什么我会在 |
[04:36] | that a plane is going to crash ten days before it happens. | 飞机坠落10天前就知道 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry, I don’t have a location. | 对不起 我不知道具体位置 |
[04:42] | I just know that they’re headed towards Las Vegas. | 我只知道是飞向拉斯维加斯的 |
[04:45] | I was just hoping that we could do something, | 我想我们能做点什么的 |
[04:47] | reach out to the people who are going to be on this plane, | 让飞机上的人都下来 |
[04:49] | stop them from taking this trip. | 阻止他们登机 |
[04:55] | The man flying the plane is named Ken. | 飞行员叫Ken |
[04:57] | I’m sorry, that’s all I have: Ken. | 抱歉 我就知道这么多了 Ken |
[05:00] | He’s middle-aged. | 中年男子 |
[05:02] | Uh, he’s a white man, he’s medium build. | 嗯 白人 中等个儿 |
[05:04] | Oh, and there’s a passenger. | 对了 还有个乘客 |
[05:05] | Uh, a woman: Amy. | 啊 叫Amy的妇女 |
[05:08] | She’s younger. | 她要年轻一些 |
[05:09] | Mid-30s, I’m guessing. | 大概30出头吧 |
[05:11] | Well, I did call the FAA. | 我给航空局打过电话 |
[05:13] | They suggested I call you. | 他们又让我给你打 |
[05:16] | Yes, I realize what the Department of Homeland Security does. | 是的 我知道国家安全局是做什么的 |
[05:21] | (mouthing) | |
[05:23] | Yes, I’m an American citizen. | 当然 我当然是美国公民 |
[05:25] | Hang up. | 别打了 |
[05:27] | Yes, that’s my phone number. | 对 这就是我电话号码 |
[05:28] | Hang up. | 别打了 |
[05:30] | Yes, that’s my address. | 嗯 这是我的住址 |
[05:32] | Allison, put down the phone. | Allison 挂掉电话 |
[05:33] | Hey, I’m not going to tell you if that’s my Social or not. | 要不是我觉得有必要 我才不告诉你呢 |
[05:36] | Department of Homeland Security?Are you insane? | 国家安全局?你疯啦? |
[05:38] | What would you have me do? | 那你要我做什么? |
[05:39] | Your boss is going to be here to pick you up in 20 minutes. | 你头儿20分钟后会到这儿来接你 |
[05:42] | I got up half an hour early to get the girls to school. | 我早半小时起来 把孩子们送到学校去了 |
[05:45] | How about you take a break from getting us put on | 你呢?能不能歇一下 |
[05:47] | the national watch list and get washed and dressed? | 别把我们列入安全局的监视名单 现在去洗漱吧 好吗? |
[05:51] | ALLISON: And then you getto the part of the conversation where they go, | 你早知道了他们会说什么 |
[05:53] | “And how do you know this?” | 你怎么会知道呢? |
[05:55] | And they either say it like they’re talking to Chicken Little or… | 他们要么觉得是跟四眼天鸡说话 要么就觉得是 |
[05:59] | (groaning): Osama bin Allison. | (阿拉伯人名 意指认为她是恐怖分子) |
[06:01] | (chuckles) | |
[06:02] | The 28th? | 28号? |
[06:04] | Heading towards Las Vegas? Okay. | 飞往拉斯维加斯?好的 |
[06:07] | What do you mean, “Okay”? | 好的?什么意思? |
[06:09] | Well, I was thinking you could sit with a sketch artist, | 这样 我想你可以找一个速描高手 |
[06:12] | develop a likeness of the people you saw in the plane. | 让他按你的描述 勾勒出飞机中那人的肖像 |
[06:15] | We could distribute the sketches around the country– | 然后我们把这些图片散发到全国 |
[06:16] | regional airports, aircraft maintenance facilities– | 偏远的机场 飞机维修厂 |
[06:19] | say they were “people of interest” in an investigation. | 假如人们都乐意参与调查 |
[06:22] | There’s no guarantee anyone will actually recognize them, | 但不能保证我们可以找到那人 |
[06:25] | but at least it’s something. | 但至少值得去试试 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:28] | (sighing): I.D.’s out. | 把身份证拿出来 |
[06:29] | Prison gate’s up ahead. | 前面就是监狱 |
[06:31] | ALLISON: So what is it we’re doing here? | 我们到这儿来做什么? |
[06:32] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你永远不会问呢 |
[06:34] | Supposedly, your friend Sonny Troyer wants to confess to yet another murder. | 估计是你朋友Sonny Troyer 要承认另一谋杀了吧 |
[06:39] | Sonny Troy is not my friend. | Sonny Troy不是我朋友 |
[06:40] | I’ve never even met the man. | 我压根就没见过这人 |
[06:42] | Nonetheless, you and I know it was the information | 不过 你我都清楚 |
[06:44] | you gave us that led to his capture and conviction. | 正是你提供的信息 让我们能成功逮捕他并给他定罪 |
[06:47] | It just seemed prudent to have you here. | 只是谨慎起鉴 才让你也到这儿来 |
[06:49] | Is there a problem? | 这有什么问题吗? |
[06:51] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[06:52] | You know, I was only able to tell you what I did | 你知道 我只能告诉你我做过的事 |
[06:54] | because, for some reason, | 不知为什么 |
[06:55] | Mr. Troyer and I began having the same dreams– | Tyoyer和我开始做相同的梦 |
[06:59] | dreams about women– | 关于那些妇女的梦 |
[07:01] | alone, isolated, in some kind of trouble. | 那些妇女孤独 被抛弃 遇到某些麻烦 |
[07:04] | Women he would then attack and kill. | 这样 他就能袭击并且杀死她们 |
[07:06] | He threatened me, he threatened my family. | 他还威胁我 威胁我的家人 |
[07:08] | It wasn’t pleasant. | 这让人很不安 |
[07:09] | It’s not something that I’m anxious to repeat. | 但这是事实不是我焦虑而喋喋不休 |
[07:11] | Allison, the man is serving three life terms. | Allison 那人会三辈子 都会在监狱里过的 |
[07:14] | There’s no reason to believe he can do you any harm | 他不可能在监狱里伤害你 当然 如果这样让你不自在 |
[07:16] | from behind bars, but if you’re uncomfortable, | |
[07:19] | I can certainly handle this myself. | 那我自己处理好了 |
[07:21] | (lock buzzes) | |
[07:29] | Sonny Troyer. | |
[07:35] | Mr. Troyer, perhaps you remember me from your trial. | Troyer先生 你应该还记得我吧? 在法庭上 |
[07:37] | I’m Manuel Devalos, the city District Attorney. | 我是Manuel Devalos地方检察官 |
[07:41] | You asked for this meeting. | 是你要求见面的 |
[07:45] | (inhales) | |
[07:48] | (laughs quietly) | |
[07:49] | Sorry, forgive me. | 噢 对不起 |
[07:51] | “To sleep, perchance to dream.” | 想睡会 再做个梦 |
[07:53] | I wouldn’t want to miss anything. | 不想遗忘掉什么 |
[07:55] | I’m sure you’ve had plenty of time to dream in the past nine months or so. | 过去九个月的时间 还不够你做梦? |
[07:59] | Suspect you’ll have plenty of time in the months and years to come. | 我想你以后肯定还会有时间的 |
[08:02] | (laughing): I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry; I didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[08:07] | Allison. | |
[08:08] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[08:09] | (exhales) | |
[08:12] | Allison. Would that be Dubois? | 那你的姓是Dubois吧? |
[08:17] | We finally meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[08:19] | And how are your dreams, Allison Dubois? | 你昨晚的梦如何呢?Allison Dubois? |
[08:21] | That’s none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很抱歉你这样想 |
[08:26] | I don’t get too many visitors, | 很少有来看我的人 |
[08:27] | much less ones with whom I have so much in common. | 和我有这么多相通的人 就更少了 |
[08:32] | Does he know our little secret? | 他知道我们之间的事吗? |
[08:36] | I still see them– | 我仍看见了她们 |
[08:38] | all those helpless women, in over their heads, | 那些可怜无助的女人都死了 |
[08:41] | hoping someone will find them and rescue them. | 却仍希望有人能找到她们拯救她们 |
[08:45] | That musbe very… frustrating for you. | 那你肯定非常沮丧 |
[08:51] | I can dream. | 不 我能通灵 |
[08:52] | (clears throat) | 你的代理律师会来吗? |
[08:53] | Will your attorney be joining us? | 你的代理律师会来吗? |
[08:55] | ?? | 我还没有律师 |
[08:57] | After I was given my third consecutive life sentence, | 在我被判了三次终生监禁后 |
[09:00] | it all seemed rather pointless. | 一切都无所谓了 |
[09:02] | Then let’s get on with it. | 我们言归正传吧 |
[09:04] | You have something to confess and we don’t have a lot of time. | 你呢有话要说 我们也不没太多时间 |
[09:06] | You sound nervous, Mr. District Attorney. | 看起来你有点紧张 检察官先生 |
[09:08] | I can hear it in your voice. | 我听你说话就知道了 |
[09:09] | Born in Arizona, but when you’re anxious, | 你出生在亚利桑那州 但你一紧张 |
[09:12] | a little bit of your parents’ native Jalisco kicks in. | 你说话就会带点 你父母的Jalisco口音 |
[09:14] | Hard consonants, switching your “I”s and “E”s. | 那样你的辅音听起来很硬 “I”听起来就像”E” |
[09:16] | I remember noticing that during your cross-examination. | 我注意分析了 法庭上你对证人的盘问 |
[09:21] | You’re wasting my time. | 你简直就在浪费我的时间 |
[09:26] | Debra Waldman. | |
[09:30] | Ah… | |
[09:31] | You remember Debra Waldman. | 你还记得Debra Waldman吧? |
[09:33] | Been missing… ah… three years now, right? | 失踪三年了 是吧? |
[09:37] | Spent her last night on Earth at a border bar a lot of Mesa Uni students visit for the cheap booze. | 她最后一晚是在一间边境上的酒吧过的 很多Mesa大学的学生都去那儿喝廉价酒 |
[09:42] | She was pretty drunk when her friends ditched her. | 当她被她朋友们抛弃时 她已醉得不行了 |
[09:45] | By the time she wandered into the desert | 她漫无目的地走到了沙漠 |
[09:48] | lost and confused, filled with fear, | 迷了路不知所措 非常恐惧 |
[09:50] | I was already having dreams about her. | 我之前就一直梦到她 |
[09:53] | When she passed out, | 当她失去知觉时 |
[09:55] | I was already two-thirds of the way there. | 我早在那路上等着她了 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 那好 |
[09:59] | Where’s her body? | 她尸体在哪儿? |
[10:02] | Raised in Oklahoma? | 在俄克拉荷马州了? |
[10:05] | I’ve never heard your voice in person before, | 我从没亲自听到你的声音 |
[10:07] | but there it is,diphthongization of short vowels and all. | 今天听到了短元音的二合音 |
[10:11] | Mr. Troyer… | Troyer先生 |
[10:13] | The state of Texas has filed papers for my extradition. | 德克萨斯州已经签好了引渡我的文件了 |
[10:16] | Seems they found the remains of a young woman | 好像他们已找到了那年轻的妇女的尸体 |
[10:19] | in a grain silo outside Aberdeen. | 就在Aberdeen外的一个谷物仓库里 |
[10:20] | Something about my DNA being present in several of the pockets between her teeth and gums. | 他们还在那女人的嘴里找到了我的DNA |
[10:25] | Those forensic scientists, | 那些鉴证专家 |
[10:27] | those Crime Scene Investigators, | 那些案发现场的侦探 |
[10:29] | they all have such lurid imaginations. | 他们都那么富于可怕的幻想 |
[10:31] | ?? | |
[10:33] | (slams chains on table) | 不过 德克萨斯州好像 |
[10:33] | Nonetheless, the state of Texas seems | 不过 德克萨斯州好像 |
[10:36] | to actually enjoy executing fellows like me. | 很喜欢我这种敢想敢做的人 |
[10:40] | I would prefer to stay here, in comfortable Arizona, | 我喜欢待在这儿 舒服的亚利桑那州 |
[10:44] | serve my three life sentences, and dream. | 坐三辈子的牢 做三辈子的梦 |
[10:50] | If you file papers to block their extradition, | 如果你能让我留在这儿 |
[10:54] | I will provide you with precise directions | 我愿意给你们提供准确的线索 |
[10:56] | to the location of Ms. Waldman’s remains. | 去找到Waldman的尸体 |
[11:04] | It was nice to finally make your acquaintance. | 终于见到了你 我很高兴 |
[11:12] | Deputy Mayor Lynn DiNovi, please. | 请接Lynn DiNovi副市长 |
[11:15] | Saure, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[11:16] | Something bothering you? | 有什么让你不安? |
[11:17] | It’s weird. | 太不可思议了 |
[11:18] | When Sonny Troyer was active, when he was killing, | 当Sonny Troyer有什么计划时 当他谋杀时 |
[11:21] | I dreamt the same dreams he had. | 我做了和他一样的梦 |
[11:24] | I never dreamt of Debbie Waldman. | 但我从没梦到过Debbie Waldman |
[11:25] | Of course, that was before I worked in your office, | 当然 那是我和你一块工作之前 |
[11:27] | before I took everything that I felt,everything I dreamt so seriously. | 在我严肃对待我所感觉的 所梦到的之前 |
[11:30] | Are you suggesting he’s lying? | 你认为他在撒谎? |
[11:32] | To be honest with you, | 我是认真的 |
[11:33] | the bell that’s going off loudest in my head | 那个在我脑子里响个不停的铃声 |
[11:35] | has to do with the plane crash ten days from… | 肯定和十天前的飞机坠毁有关系 |
[11:37] | Lynn. Manuel. | Lynn 我是Mannel |
[11:40] | Hold onto your hat. | 别激动 告诉你 |
[11:41] | Sonny Troyer, the serial killer, | Sonny Troyer 那个连环杀人犯 |
[11:43] | just confessed to the killing of Debra Waldman, | 刚刚承认是他杀了Debra Waldman |
[11:45] | the co-ed who’s been missing since 2004. | 就是2004年就失踪的那个女生 |
[11:49] | No, he won’t tell us where the body is | 不 他不会告诉我们尸体在哪儿 |
[11:50] | until we get Texas to waive his extradition on another matter, | 除非我们说服德克萨斯州放弃 另一宗和他有关的案子 |
[11:53] | which is why I’m calling. | 这就是我给你电话的原因 |
[11:54] | I need you to tell the mayor to call the governor. | 请你让市长给州长打电话 |
[11:57] | I need the governor to get on the phone?? | 我想请州长去和德克萨斯州的朋友说一声 9天后 2月27日 |
[12:07] | (chuckles): Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:09] | If it isn’t our favorite candidate for city council. | 如果那不是我们最喜欢的市政候选人 |
[12:11] | To what do I owe this honor? | 我可没这么好的名声? |
[12:13] | It’s done. | 都搞定了 |
[12:15] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:15] | Late last night, the Governor called the Mayor. | 昨晚深夜 州长给市长电话 |
[12:19] | Texas is gonna waive their rights to Sonny Troyer, | 告诉他德克萨斯州放弃了Sonny Troyer |
[12:21] | at least for the moment. | 至少现在是放弃 |
[12:23] | At least long enough for you to see | 足够我们去看看 |
[12:24] | if there really is a body where he says there is. | 就像Sonny说的那儿是否真的有尸体 |
[12:31] | So let me ask you… Whew! | 所以我得问问你 |
[12:33] | how sure are you that what this guy’s telling you is the truth? | 你对那家伙得话有多确定? |
[12:36] | Are you pretty confident about this body? | 你真的那么自信能找到那具尸体? |
[12:38] | What’s he gain by lying? | 他撒谎有什么用? |
[12:39] | If he tells us where to go and there’s no body there, | 如果我们照他说的做却没发现尸体 |
[12:41] | he’s still in prison for the rest of his life, | 他还是得在监狱里过他下半辈子 |
[12:43] | and Texas is still free to take him and fry him. | 而且德克萨斯州随时 可以要他回去处死他 |
[12:47] | The mayor might want to leak something to the press | 市长可能会向媒体透露一些 |
[12:49] | about an ongoing investigation into the disappearance of a young college co-ed, | 再次搜索失踪女学生的情况 |
[12:53] | an investigation spearheaded by His Honor. | 这可是关系他前途的调查 |
[12:55] | You. Me. | 有你 还有我 |
[12:58] | Well, that wouldn’t be a bad thing | 好吧 对那些探索真相的人来说 |
[12:59] | for someone running for, say, city council, would it? | 不会是坏事得 对市政也不会是坏事 |
[13:03] | Not a bad thing for a district attorney either. | 对一个地方检察官来说 也不会是坏事 |
[13:07] | (knocking on door) | |
[13:09] | DEVALOS: Yeah? | 谁啊? |
[13:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:11] | I got a fistful of messages here from you. | 我这儿有你给我的一叠消息呢 |
[13:14] | Are you stalking me? I’ve been trying to get in to see you all day. | -你是不是一直在跟踪我? -我一天都在找你 |
[13:16] | It’s the 27th. Okay. | -今天是27号了 -好的 |
[13:18] | Tomorrow’s the day that small plane is supposed to go down. | 明天那架小飞机就会坠落 |
[13:20] | I was wondering if you got any calls from anyone, | 我不知道现在你有没有接到电话 |
[13:22] | off our sketches– any persons of interest. | 那些热心人的电话 |
[13:25] | Not a one. | 一个也没有 |
[13:26] | Well, maybe that’s good news. | 那 可能还是件好事 |
[13:29] | Maybe it’s gonna happen on the 28th of another month. | 可能是另一个月的28号吧 |
[13:31] | Maybe we can still stop it. | 也许我们还可以阻止它发生 |
[13:34] | Maybe. | 但愿吧 |
[13:36] | I, uh… | 我 哎 |
[13:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:46] | JOE: It’s been over a week, Allison. | Allison又一个星期了 |
[13:48] | You done everything you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s the thing. | 好吧 就那件事 |
[13:50] | I really haven’t been able to do anything, really. | 我真的什么都做不了 真的 |
[13:54] | Well, maybe you’re not supposed to. | 也许不该你去做 |
[13:57] | What is that supposed to mean? | 该不该?什么意思? |
[14:00] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:00] | I don’t subscribe to the Psychic Friends Network. | 我没有加入超自然朋友网 |
[14:04] | But if the modus operandi you have to buy into | 但如果你不得不去思考事情的发展 |
[14:06] | is that there’s actually a plan for all this, | 那就是事情的发展也有自己的计划 |
[14:09] | then perhaps this once you’re not part of it. | 可能这一次 你就不是其中一部分 |
[14:12] | Perhaps this particular message, | 也可能这些奇异的消息 |
[14:15] | this particular dream, ended up in your inbox by mistake. | 奇异的梦 突然间又消失在你头脑里 |
[14:21] | What are you saying, these people are supposed to die? | 你说什么呢?这些人就该死啊? |
[14:24] | Maybe that’s the plan for them. | 可能这就是他们的命 |
[14:26] | Maybe they’re horrible people. | 可能他们还令人讨厌 |
[14:29] | No. | 不 |
[14:29] | I don’t believe that. | 我才不信 |
[14:41] | (siren blaring) | |
[14:45] | (fire roaring) | |
[14:48] | MAN (over P.A.): All prisoners, step away from the plane! | 所有犯人远离飞机 |
[14:53] | All prisoners, step away from the plane! | 所有犯人远离飞机 |
[15:02] | All prisoners in the yard | 院中所有犯人 |
[15:04] | will immediately return to the block. | 马上返回监狱 |
[15:07] | All prisoners in the yard will immediately… | 院中所有犯人马上 |
[15:10] | Oh, my God.He knows about the plane. | 噢 天啊 他知道这架飞机 |
[15:18] | (chuckles): Hey, early bird. | 嗨 早啊 |
[15:19] | It’s not even 7:00. | 现在7点都不到呢 |
[15:20] | Don’t you carry your cell phone? It’s in my office. | -你没带手机吗? -在我办公室里 |
[15:22] | I called your house. | 我给你家打了电话 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I’ve been here since quarter to 6:00 | 是吗?6点一刻我就来这儿了 |
[15:24] | working in the law library, putting together the thing for the judge tomorrow. | 在图书馆看看法律方面的书 准备明天的审理 |
[15:27] | I know why Sonny Troyer confessed to killing Debbie Waldman. | 我知道为什么Sonny Troyer 要承认杀了Debbie Waldman |
[15:31] | He dreamt about the same plane crash I did. | 他梦到了和我一样的东西-坠机 |
[15:33] | Not this again, Allison. | Allison别再说这个了 |
[15:34] | I’ve already done everything I possibly can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[15:35] | It is going to happen. | 会发生的 一切都会的 |
[15:37] | That plane is gonna crash into the Arizona State Prison. | 那架飞机将坠落在亚利桑那州州监狱 |
[15:40] | This morning, today, 8:19. | 就今天 早上 8点19 |
[15:43] | Sonny Troyer is gonna make it his business to be out on the prison yard when it does. | Sonny Troyer会借这个机会逃跑 |
[15:46] | Think about it: He dreamt the dream, | 想想吧 他梦到了坠机 |
[15:48] | he recognized the location, | 他知道了地点 |
[15:50] | he realized that if he was sent to Texas, | 他意识到一旦他被送往德克萨斯州 |
[15:52] | he would miss his chance at escape, | 他压根就没机会逃跑了 |
[15:54] | so he came up with the whole confession thing. | 所以他承认了一切 |
[15:56] | Has he told you the location of the body yet? | 他有告诉你尸体藏在哪儿吗? |
[15:59] | Today. I’m scheduled to go out to the prison this afternoon. | 今天下午 我就计划去监狱的 |
[16:01] | He’s not even gonna be there this afternoon. | 那个时候他就不会在那儿了 |
[16:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:04] | We have to call the prison. | 我们必须给监狱打电话 |
[16:05] | We have to find the warden. | 我们必须找到Warden |
[16:07] | What do I tell him? | 那我告诉他什么呢? |
[16:08] | Anything. Anything that’ll keep Sonny Troyer off of that prison yard till after 8:19. | 随便什么都行只要别让Sonny Troyer 在8点19前待在监狱 |
[16:12] | (line ringing over speakerphone) | |
[16:17] | ECKLER: This is Warden Eckler. | 我是Warden Eckler |
[16:18] | Warden Eckler– I’m sorry to disturb you at such an early hour, sir. | 很抱歉这么早打扰你 |
[16:21] | This is District Attorney Manuel Devalos over in Phoenix. | 我是Manuel Devals 菲尼克斯的地方检察官 |
[16:23] | I have you on speakerphone. | 现在是我找你 |
[16:24] | Morning, Mr. District Attorney. | 早上好 地方检察官先生 |
[16:26] | Just getting into my office. How can I…? | 我刚进办公室呢 我能? |
[16:28] | Sir, some investigators working under me have just come into | 先生 我手底下的探员刚刚 |
[16:31] | some highly credible information about a possible | 带回来一个非常可靠的消息 |
[16:34] | large-scale escape attempt at your prison. | 一场大规模越狱 很可能会在你们监狱发生 |
[16:36] | Are you serious? | 没搞错吧? |
[16:37] | I most certainly am. | 绝对没用 |
[16:38] | To the best of our knowledge, the plan is set to happen just after 8:00 this morning. | 据我们所知越狱将会在今早8点后发生 |
[16:43] | I’m not at liberty to discuss the particulars, | 我现在没有时间跟你细说 |
[16:45] | but it is crucial that you clear the prison yard immediately | 但如你能立即清理监狱大院 |
[16:49] | and initiate an immediate lockdown. | 和实施禁闭那将非常好 |
[16:51] | And specifically, most specifically, | 具体来说 具体方案是 |
[16:53] | that you isolate prisoner number 16309, | 孤立号码是16309的犯人 |
[16:56] | Sonny Troyer. | |
[16:58] | A pretty tall order, counselor. | 有点困难啊 地方检察官先生 |
[17:00] | It’s already quarter past 7:00 on my watch. | 我的表显示现在已经7点一刻了 |
[17:03] | But I think we can make this happen. | 但我想我们会很快搞定的 |
[17:05] | (laughs) | |
[17:06] | Much appreciated, sir. | 非常感谢你 先生 |
[17:07] | Yeah, well, you owe me a steak dinner next time I’m over your way. | 没什么 不过这次 你可欠我一顿大餐哟 |
[17:11] | (jet engines roaring) | |
[17:14] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[17:16] | Hang on a second. | 请稍等一下 |
[17:18] | (engines roaring louder) | |
[17:22] | (explosion, then alarm sounding) | |
[17:25] | (dial tone) | |
[17:26] | Come on… | 嗨 快接通 |
[17:27] | (speed dialing beeps) | |
[17:28] | (musical tone) | |
[17:32] | FEMALE VOICE: You have reached a number that has been disconnected… No, wait– it’s only 7:20. | -您所拨打的电话已掉线请稍后再拨 -现在才7点20 |
[17:35] | Please check the number and try your call again. | 请检查号码再次拨号 |
[17:38] | (musical tone) | |
[17:42] | TV ANCHORMAN: And the hunt continues tonight for Sonny Troyer, | 今天搜索Sonny Troyer工作仍在继续 |
[17:44] | the notorious serial killer who escaped from Arizona State Prison today | 这个臭名昭著的连环杀手利用坠机事件 今天从亚利桑那州州监狱逃跑 |
[17:48] | after a freakish private jet crash that killed two. | 匪夷所思的私人飞机坠落 造成两人死亡 |
[17:52] | A statewide manhunt is currently underway, | 全州范围的搜索正在进行中 |
[17:54] | with federal marshals coordinating their efforts | 联邦指挥官 |
[17:57] | with local authorities, setting up roadblocks | 和当地机关密切合作 建立了路口检查站 |
[17:59] | and monitoring all airports and… | 并监视所有的机场 |
[18:01] | (TV turns off) | |
[18:02] | Yes, thank you. Thank you very much. | 是 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[18:05] | That was the FAA. | 联邦航空局的电话 |
[18:07] | The pilot was a Ken Androsky, | 飞行员是Ken Androsky |
[18:10] | and his passenger was his girlfriend Amy Chandler. | 还有他的乘客 他女朋友Amy Chandler |
[18:12] | They took off from a private airstrip in El Paso; | 他们从一个在El Paso的私人机场起飞 |
[18:15] | they didn’t file a flight plan. | 他们没有递交飞行报告 |
[18:16] | El Paso, Texas–an hour ahead of us. | El Paso 德克萨斯州 比我们这里早一小时 |
[18:19] | There’s no way you could have known. | 这你不可能知道的 |
[18:21] | He knew. Sonny Troyer knew. | 他知道 Sonny Troyer知道 |
[18:22] | He heard it in their accents. | 他从他们的口音中知道的 |
[18:24] | (knocking) | |
[18:25] | Hey, I just went through Sonny Troyer’s cell with the dogs. | 嗨 我刚刚检查了 Sonny Troyer的牢房 |
[18:28] | No luck at all. | 运气真不好 |
[18:29] | Apparently, he doused everything with rubbing alcohol– | 显然 他烧掉了所有的东西 |
[18:31] | his clothes, the linens, even his mattress. | 衣服 床单 甚至 床垫 |
[18:34] | Even switched clothes with one of the other inmates | 甚至还和其他犯人换了身衣服 |
[18:35] | before he went out to the yard this morning. | 就在今早去大院前 |
[18:38] | This isn’t what you’d call a spontaneous trip. | 这可不是去自助旅行呀 |
[18:42] | You want to see something else? | 想看看其他东西吗? |
[18:43] | DEVALOS: Scientific Foundations of ESP, | 特异功能的科学原理 |
[18:46] | Psychic Phenomena in the Real World, | 真实世界的超常现象 |
[18:48] | The Uses and Control of Paranormal Activity. | 超能力的使用和控制 |
[18:52] | Looks like he’s getting ready for a test of some kind. | 看来他好像就是要试试这些 |
[18:54] | Getting ready for something. | 为某些事情做准备 |
[18:56] | Why couldn’t he just hang out | 为什么他不住在特别牢房里? |
[18:57] | in the weight room with all the other lifers? | 就和那些无期犯一起住? |
[19:01] | ALLISON: You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:01] | This marshal on TV, he was talking about prison breaks | 那个指挥官一直在谈论越狱的事 |
[19:05] | and how they usually have everyone rounded up in six hours. | 以及他们怎么在6小时内 召集所有人手 |
[19:09] | Now where is he hiding? | 那现在他藏在哪儿呢? |
[19:10] | He’s one man, on foot, wearing an orange jumpsuit. | 他就一个人一双脚 穿着桔红色的犯人服 |
[19:12] | How hard can that be to find? | 要找到他到底有多难啊? |
[19:14] | (yawns): I don’t know. | 我才不知道呢 |
[19:15] | But if he caught a break, | 但如果他看准一个空隙 |
[19:17] | he could be halfway to Mexico by now. | 现在可能他就快到墨西哥了 |
[19:19] | No. | 不会的 |
[19:20] | He’s somewhere asleep. | 他应该在哪儿睡着呢 |
[19:23] | Excuse me? | 什么?? |
[19:25] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[19:26] | He’s just spent nine frustrating months | 他刚刚花了9个月的时间 |
[19:29] | waiting for an opportunity to do what he does best: | 等一个机会去做他最擅长的事 |
[19:32] | to prey on women in peril. | 袭击那些在危险中的女人 |
[19:34] | And to what do we owe this optimism? | 让我们乐观一点吧 |
[19:38] | ??that they pulled out of his cell. | 你应该想想在他牢房里发现的那些书 |
[19:42] | This is not a man waiting to retire. | 这可不像一个坐着等死的人 |
[19:46] | So they close off the border, | 他们关闭了边界 |
[19:48] | make it impossible for him to leave. | 让他没办法外逃 |
[19:51] | No– he’s gonna do what he’s built to do,and he’s gonna do it right here in Phoenix… | 他计划好了一切 所以他会在这儿菲尼克斯实施计划 |
[19:56] | soon as he can get some sleep; | 就在他睡一会以后 |
[19:57] | soon as he can close his eyes. | 就在他闭上眼睛后 |
[20:00] | Closing eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[20:02] | Getting rest. | 休息一会 |
[20:03] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 上帝 |
[20:05] | I think this fellow may be onto something. | 我想这人可能有病呢 |
[20:09] | (sighs) | |
[20:11] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[20:13] | That’s not funny. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[20:16] | I’m still talking. | 我仍在说呢 |
[20:18] | (groans) | |
[20:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[20:22] | Fine, play dead. | 好吧 睡死你 |
[20:24] | You won’t be playing for long. | 你睡不了多久的 |
[20:26] | (sighs) | |
[20:28] | (bell dings) | |
[20:47] | (elevator clanks) | |
[20:51] | Oh, geez. | 噢 天啊 |
[20:59] | Lord… | 上帝 |
[21:02] | Please. | 别 别 别 |
[21:16] | Hello…?! | 嗨 有人吗? |
[21:19] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[21:23] | Can anyone hear me?! | 有人能听见吗? |
[21:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:29] | Help…! | 救命 |
[21:31] | (gasps) | |
[21:36] | (groaning): Allison. | |
[21:38] | There’s a woman– she’s trapped in an elevator, | 有个女人被困在电梯里了 |
[21:40] | She’s calling for help. What? | -她正在呼救呢 -什么?? |
[21:44] | (sighs) It’s those dreams. | 就是那些梦啊 |
[21:45] | The same one that Sonny Troyer’s having, I’m having them again.I have to call Scanlon. | 和Sonny Troyer一样的梦 我又做梦了 我得马上联系Scanlon |
[21:49] | No. Honey… | 别 亲爱的 |
[21:50] | Even if he’s having the same dreams, which you don’t know, | 即使他和你的梦一样 你还不是什么都不知道 |
[21:53] | he’s a wanted man. | 他可是个受通缉的家伙 |
[21:54] | His face is on every newscast; | 他的模样在每张报纸上印着呢 |
[21:57] | every cop in town is looking for him. | 街上每个警察都在找他呢 |
[21:59] | I mean, do you really think that he’s gonna | 我是说你真的以为 |
[22:01] | stick his neck out to kill this woman in an elevator? | 他会冒着暴露的危险 去杀那个电梯里的女的? |
[22:05] | Do you want to take that chance? | 你想不想抓住这个机会? |
[22:06] | I have to get her out of there. But out of where? | 我也想把那女的弄出来 但在什么地方呢? |
[22:09] | Do you know, do you know where the elevator is | 你知道吗?你知道吗? 电梯在哪儿? |
[22:11] | or the building’s address? | 或者是那大楼的位置? |
[22:20] | (cat meowing) | |
[22:21] | WOMAN: Quincy. Quincy. | |
[22:25] | Get down here, Quincy. | Quincy 快下来 |
[22:28] | Quincy! | |
[22:52] | (grunting) | |
[22:54] | (screaming) | |
[23:06] | Hello! | 救命 |
[23:11] | Is anyone there?! | 有人吗? |
[23:16] | Hello! | 救命 |
[23:21] | Is anyone there?! | 有人吗? |
[23:22] | (gasping) | |
[23:26] | There’s a girl somewhere. | 那有个女孩 |
[23:29] | Her– she was trying to get her cat out of the tree. She just fell. | 她正在试着把猫从树上捉下来 她刚刚摔下来了 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:36] | All right. Were there… | 好了好了 那 |
[23:38] | Were there any, uh, | 那有没有 |
[23:40] | like, landmarks or buildings? | 路标或者建筑什么的? |
[23:42] | It was the woods. | 都是树丛 |
[23:44] | It was dark. There were trees. | 天很黑 很多树 |
[23:46] | So it’s like a state park or something? | 那有没有可能是公园 或者其他什么地方? |
[23:48] | I don’t know. I just know her damn cat’s name is Quincy. That’s all I know. | 我不知道 我只知道 那只该死的猫叫Quincy 就这些了 |
[23:53] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | Well, wait– now, that’s good, right? | 嗨 等等 那样不就行了? |
[23:56] | Because that means that that’s all that he knows, too, right? | 因为那样就意味 他除了这些什么也不知道 是吗? |
[24:03] | (moans) | |
[24:08] | (ring tone playing) | |
[24:15] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[24:16] | TROYER: God… I’m guessing you having as much trouble sleeping as I am. | 上帝 我想你也和我一样睡得不好吧 |
[24:19] | One dream after the other. | 一个接一个的梦 |
[24:22] | I guess when it rains it pours, huh? | 我想外面又要下大雨了 是吗? |
[24:24] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道我的电话的? |
[24:26] | First that poor woman in the elevator. Then that girl with the kitty cat. | 先是困在电梯里的可怜女子 再是和小白猫在一起的女孩 |
[24:30] | Did you find her as attractive as I did? | 你不觉得她就像我以前一样 很吸引人吗? |
[24:32] | She was kind of fetching, wasn’t she? | 她真的很迷人 你觉得呢? |
[24:35] | Now there’s a word you don’t hear too much anymore– It’s him. | -现在有一个你很久都没听过的词了 -是他 |
[24:37] | “Fetching.” Call Scanlon. | -“迷人” -快 给Scanlon电话 |
[24:39] | Anyway, none of that is why I really called. | 另外 这不是我给你电话的原因 |
[24:42] | I really called to talk about our situation. | 我想谈谈我们的情况 |
[24:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[24:47] | “Our situation”? | “我们的情况”? |
[24:48] | Well, I mean… we’re kind of at a standoff here, don’t you think? | 这样的 我是说我们之间有个僵局 你觉得呢? |
[24:51] | I have a dream. You have a dream. | 我做一个梦 你也做一个梦 |
[24:53] | It’s gonna make it really hard for me to do the things that I have to do. | 这让我很难做点我想做的事 |
[24:57] | Not to mention cops everywhere, my mug shot on the TV. | 别提那些警察了 我这流氓整天出现在电视上 |
[25:00] | I had to pay a homeless guy $25 bucks to buy me this cell phone. | 我不得不拿25美元给一个流浪汉 换了这部手机 |
[25:03] | I just don’t think we can go on this way. | 我希望我们别这样下去 |
[25:06] | Hey, did you have the dream about that blonde mom | 嗨 你梦到了 那个金色头发的妈妈了没有? |
[25:09] | boo-hooing to her husband | 正在向她丈夫哭诉 |
[25:11] | because she just couldn’t figure out her dreams? | 因为她不能理解她做的梦 |
[25:13] | Did you have that one, too, or was that just me? | 你梦到了吗?或者就是我自己? |
[25:16] | I don’t know where the elevator lady is…or the cat girl. | 我不知道那个电梯女子在哪儿 也不知道那个猫猫女孩在什么地方 |
[25:20] | But that blonde mom? | 但这金发的妈妈呢? |
[25:22] | I’ve been to her house. | 我可去过她家 |
[25:32] | I don’t know what else to suggest. | 我没其他可建议的了 |
[25:34] | He does know where you live. | 他的确知道你们住在哪儿 |
[25:36] | I mean, uh… I could move you and your family to a hotel, but… | 我是说我可以把你们都搬到旅馆去 但 |
[25:38] | that presents all sorts of other problems. | 那又会有很多其他问题 |
[25:41] | I really do think the best solution is just to hunker down right here. | 我还是认为最好的办法 就是守在这儿 |
[25:44] | We’ll keep a be a visible police presence outside your home. | 我们会给你家人 提供贴身保护的 |
[25:47] | Wait a second. I got work. | 等等 我还要上班 |
[25:48] | The girls have school. | 孩子们还得上学 |
[25:50] | Work? How’re you gonna go to work? | 上班?你这样子怎么去上班? |
[25:52] | I can barely keep my eyes open. | 我都睁不开眼了 |
[25:54] | It’s 5:40 in the morning, we’ve been up since 2:00. | 现在是5点40 我们从2点起就没睡过 |
[25:57] | How are you going to go to work? | 你怎么能去上班啊? |
[25:58] | I don’t really have a choice, Allison. | Allison我真的没有办法了 |
[26:00] | I don’t think work is a problem. | 我认为工作不成问题 |
[26:02] | With all due respect, you’re not really our killer’s type. | 不是我要冒犯你 你不会是杀手的目标 |
[26:05] | But the girls, | 但孩子们 |
[26:07] | Allison– I would just feel better | Allison 如果她们呆在一个地方 |
[26:09] | if they were all in one place. | 我觉得会好些 |
[26:11] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[26:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[26:25] | I beg to differ. | 我来要个说法 |
[26:28] | I got a call at 4:00 this morning | 今早四点我接到一个电话 |
[26:30] | from a reporter on the Arizona Observer. | 是亚利桑那州监测站的人打的 |
[26:32] | This reporter claims you actually phoned officials | 他说你那天给监狱打过电话 |
[26:34] | at Arizona State Prison to warn them about that jet crash 90 seconds before it happened. | 提前90秒告诉他们会有坠机 |
[26:41] | Before the plane crashed? | 在坠机前? |
[26:42] | That, uh… doesn’t make any sense. | 那却没任何意义了 |
[26:46] | I don’t know– a plane falls from the sky, | 我也不知道 飞机会说栽就栽 |
[26:48] | I’m sure there’s an enormous amount of panic, confusion… | 我理解这会有很多的恐慌和疑惑 |
[26:51] | Why was your office circulating sketches of “persons of interest” | 为什么你让手下人四处散发单子 |
[26:54] | to airports and aircraft maintenance facilities a week before the crash– | 而且就在坠机前一周 还发到了机场和飞机维修厂 |
[26:57] | sketches that look exactly like the victims? | 并且单子上的速写像极了遇难者? |
[27:00] | I’m sorry. | 真对不住 |
[27:01] | I can’t help but think that someone is confusing | 我也搞不懂 但显然 |
[27:04] | two separate investigations. | 有人在混淆这两件案子的调查工作 |
[27:07] | If we coincidentally sent out sketches | 如果我们散的单子上速写碰巧 |
[27:09] | that happened to look like the two victims of the crash… | 像极了刚发生的惨案遇难者 |
[27:11] | Manuel… based on our conversation, | Manuel别转移话题 |
[27:15] | my boss, your boss, the mayor… | 我上司 你上司 也就是市长 |
[27:18] | called our governor. | 都给州长通了电话 |
[27:19] | Our governor called Texas. | 州长又给德克萨斯州通电话 |
[27:21] | Now reporters are calling me. | 现在有人又给我打电话 |
[27:23] | I will need answers. | 我现在就想知道答案 |
[27:26] | Do you have any idea the blame storm that’s going to rain down on all of us | 你知不知道我们会面临责问狂潮 |
[27:29] | if there’s reason to believe we knew, but didn’t do everything we could | 如果我们不能合理解释 我们知道一切 |
[27:32] | to prevent the escape of a serial killer? | 却还是眼睁睁地放走了 连环杀人犯 |
[27:34] | Once we’ve captured Mr. Troyer, and we will,once he’s brought to justice, | 一旦我们抓获Troyer 一旦把他送上法庭 |
[27:38] | I’m sure all these questions will be answered to everyone’s satisfaction. | 我保证给你们一个满意地答复 |
[27:42] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[27:51] | (phone ringing) | |
[27:54] | Oh… Ariel?Honey, can you, uh, get the phone and mute the TV? | 嗨Ariel 甜心 能把电话递给我 再把电视音量关了吗? |
[28:01] | (TV mutes) | |
[28:03] | Thanks. Hello? | 谢谢 嗨 |
[28:06] | SCANLON: Get any sleep yet? | 睡了吗? |
[28:08] | You’re joking, right? | 开玩笑吧? |
[28:09] | Do you think any of the cops outside would like to do a little babysitting? | 你不知道这外面的警察 就好像是在代人照看小孩吗? |
[28:13] | Yeah, I don’t think our boy Troyer got all that much rest either. | 哇噢 我想我们的TRoyer小子 也没睡好 |
[28:16] | I’m here waiting for the coroner to come help clean up the mess he made last night. | 我正在等验尸官来 帮忙清理那小子的杰作 |
[28:19] | What?! | 什么? |
[28:22] | Was it a nurse in an elevator? | 是电梯里那个护士? |
[28:24] | Or was it a girl in the woods? | 还是树丛里那个女孩啊? |
[28:27] | A woman in a Dumpster. | 一个在拉圾箱里的女的 |
[28:29] | Seems like she got in a fight with her boyfriend | 好像她还和男朋友吵架了 |
[28:30] | while they were driving to Flagstaff. | 就在他们开车去Flagstsff路上 |
[28:32] | He left her to calm down at a rest stop here on the Intestate. | 她男友一言不发把她留在了休息站 想让她冷静一下 |
[28:35] | He says that was around 4:00 in the morning. | 据她男友说这是早上4点左右的事 |
[28:38] | Ring a bell? No, how could it? | -在听吗? -不 这怎么可能啊? |
[28:39] | I’ve been awake since Troyer called. | Troyer打过电话后 我就一直没睡过 |
[28:42] | And he knew I would be. | 他知道我不会睡的 |
[28:43] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[28:45] | Damn, he’s smart. | 该死的 他很聪明的 |
[28:47] | He wasn’t really threatening me. | 他并不是真正威胁我 |
[28:49] | He was frightening me. | 他是吓唬我 |
[28:50] | He wanted to be sure that I would stay awake, | 他希望我别睡着 |
[28:53] | to be sure that I couldn’t dream his dreams. | 这样我就不会知道他梦到什么了 |
[28:56] | WOMAN: Hey roomie, it’s me. | 嗨 室友 是我 |
[28:59] | Waiting for some stuff to print out. What are you doing? | 我在打印资料呢 你在做什么? |
[29:02] | I know. It’s all over the news. | 我知道 到处都是这新闻呢 |
[29:04] | I wish they’d just catch the son of a bitch already. | 我真希望他们已经抓到了那混蛋 |
[29:08] | You’re damn right, it’s scary. | 你说得对 真的很恐怖 |
[29:10] | Look, just pour yourself one of your Bloody Marys and get to bed. | 听着 再灌自己一杯血红玛丽 然后就去睡觉 |
[29:14] | You’ll forget he’s even out there. | 连他逍遥法外你都会忘了 |
[29:17] | No vodka?! | 别喝伏特加 |
[29:20] | Tell you what: I’ll call the liquor store | 告诉你吧 我会给饮品店打电话的 |
[29:22] | and have them deliver, but by the time I get home, | 但在我回来后 再让他们把酒送来 |
[29:25] | you better have one mixed for me, too. | 你最好也给我留一点 |
[29:28] | (laughing) | |
[29:32] | Night. | 晚安 |
[29:34] | (auto-dial beeping) | |
[29:36] | Hello, Christopher’s Liquors? | 嗨 是圣诞酒馆吗? |
[29:38] | Yeah, order for delivery. | 是的 送货上门 |
[29:40] | Claire Williams, 1701 Pike’s Way. | Claire Williams Pike大街1701号 |
[30:06] | (door closing) | |
[30:20] | (clattering in distance) | |
[30:37] | Detective Lee Scanlon please. | 请找Lee探员 |
[30:42] | There’s Sleeping Beauty. Hey, Mom, | -哦 睡美人来了 -嗨 妈妈 |
[30:44] | I ordered pizza. What time is it? | -我订了匹萨 -现在几点了? |
[30:45] | Um, it’s a little after 7:00. Have you looked out the window? | 7点刚过 你没看窗外? |
[30:48] | There’s, like, a brigade of cops out there. | 外面警察都排成一座桥了 |
[30:50] | Our neighbor’s yelling at them ’cause there’s nowhere to park. | 邻居们可不喜欢 都没地方停车了 |
[30:52] | Wait… Lee? | 等等 Lee? |
[30:54] | Hey, I had another dream. There’s a woman. | 嗨 我又做了另一个梦 有个女人 |
[30:57] | Her name is Claire Williams. | 名叫Claire Williams |
[30:58] | She’s stuck on the roof of the Phoenix East buding downtown. | 她被锁在市中心 菲尼克斯东大厦的天台上了 |
[31:02] | She locked herself out and she feels trapped and vulnerable. | 她把自己锁在天台上 感到无助和脆弱 |
[31:04] | Phoenix East. Got it. | 菲尼克斯东大厦 知道了 |
[31:14] | (helicopter whirring) | |
[31:17] | Claire Williams OFFICER (P.A.): Claire Williams! Claire Williams! | |
[31:19] | This is the Phoenix Metro Police. | 我们是菲尼克斯警察 |
[31:22] | Move away from the dr. | 远离那扇门 |
[31:23] | Move away from the door. (crashing) | 远离那扇门 |
[31:25] | (screams) | |
[31:32] | Okay, look– I know we’re not supposed to smoke on the roof. | 好了 我知道我们 不允许在天台上抽烟 |
[31:35] | I know we’re not supposed to smoke on the roof. | 好了 我知道我们 不允许在天台上抽烟 |
[31:37] | Don’t shoot me. | 别开枪 |
[31:40] | Don’t shoot me | 别开枪 |
[31:41] | SCANLON: Her name’s Claire Williams. | 她名字叫Claire Williams |
[31:42] | She’s a statistical analyst in data | 她是静电分析员 |
[31:45] | reconfiguration– whatever the hell that is. | 在数据分配中心 不管怎样总算解决了 |
[31:47] | CLAIRE: Detective Scanlon? | Scanlon探长 |
[31:49] | Yes, Ms. Williams? Hi. | 什么事 Williams小姐? |
[31:50] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我想说 谢谢你 |
[31:52] | And… well, would it be possible for me to get a ride home? | 现在可以载我回家吗? |
[31:56] | My roommate’s not answering the phone. | 我室友没有接我的电话呢 |
[31:59] | I can’t figure it. I know she’s home. | 我不确定 我知道她是在家的 |
[32:01] | I just talked to her an hour ago. | 1小时前我还和她聊天呢 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I’ll have an officer run you home. What’s your address? | 没问题 等会我就让一个探员 送你回去 你住哪儿? |
[32:06] | 1701 Pike’s Way. | Pike大街1701号 |
[32:11] | How did you know that? Your roommate… | -你是怎么知道的? -你室友 |
[32:13] | She was alone and she was afraid, wasn’t she? | 她一个人很害怕 是吗? |
[32:25] | OFFICER: Clear! | 清除 |
[32:27] | OFFICER 2: Detective! | 探长 |
[32:43] | We’re bored. | 我们厌烦了 |
[32:45] | Yeah. We want to go out. | 是的 我们想出去呢 |
[32:47] | Yeah. We’re sick of being stuck in the house. | Yeah. -是啊 我们就像被锁在家里一样 -就是嘛 |
[32:51] | ALLISON: e, we have a problem. | Lee 我遇到麻烦了 |
[32:53] | I’m looking at a potential mutiny here. | 我想马上我这里就会有叛变了 |
[32:55] | It’s Saturday and the girls are going stir-crazy. | 今天是周六 孩子们都想出去疯玩一把 |
[32:57] | Joe wants to take them up to his sister in Flagstaff for the weekend. | Joe想带他们去 他Flagstaff的妹妹家过周末 |
[33:01] | I think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这主意还不错 |
[33:02] | Flagstaff, huh? | Flagstaff是吗? |
[33:04] | I’ll stay here on Dream Patrol. | 我还会在家里做梦巡逻 |
[33:06] | The house is surrounded by police; | 房子都被警察围着呢 |
[33:07] | I feel completely safe. | 我觉得非常安全 |
[33:09] | The girls are just at the end of their rope. | 孩子们刚刚才能轻松一下 |
[33:12] | Okay. I’ll have one of my guys follow them up there. | 好吧 我叫我一同事和他们一块去 |
[33:15] | I’ll give the Flagstaff PD a shout,make sure they’re on alert as well. | 我会给Flagstaff的同行打个招呼 请他们也谨慎一点 |
[33:19] | I’ll call you like a hured, 150 times a day. | 我会给你打电话的 一天150次 |
[33:22] | You call me as much as you like. | 想打就打吧 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:26] | You got it? | 小心了 |
[33:28] | (dog barking in distance) | |
[33:29] | Bridge, honey? | Bridge甜心 |
[33:31] | Daddy wants to go! | 爸爸要走了 |
[33:33] | BRIDGETTE: I’m looking for something! | 我在找东西呢 |
[33:36] | She’s looking for her baseball bat and batting helmet | 她在找棒球拍和头盔呢 |
[33:38] | in case she has to beat up the serial killer guy. | 以防遇到连环杀人犯 |
[33:40] | Honey, you don’t need that! | 甜心 你不需要那些 |
[33:42] | BRIDGETTE: Yes, I do! | 不 我需要呢 |
[33:44] | Hurry up and catch this guy, Mom, | 加油 妈妈 希望你快点抓住凶手 |
[33:46] | so we can come back home. | 我们就可以回家了 |
[33:48] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[33:49] | (smooching) | |
[33:54] | Bridgette! | |
[34:00] | (indistinct police radio communication in distance) | |
[34:25] | (yawning) | |
[34:27] | TV REPORTER: …hospital for sick children. | 医院收治患病儿童 |
[34:29] | Tracy Hooper was given the liver | Tracy Hooper 被植入了新的肝脏 |
[34:30] | of a nine-year-old accident victim, | 这是一次事故中一九岁儿童的 |
[34:32] | in a four-hour operation. | 经历了四小时的手术 |
[34:34] | Hooper is in critical but stable condition, | Hooper现已度过危险期 |
[34:36] | normal after such an operation. | 手术后一切正常 |
[34:38] | Her condition will be monitored for 72 hours | 她将72小时内接受重症看护 |
[34:41] | to see if there’s any sign of organ rejection. | 以检查是否有 什么器官的排斥反应 |
[34:43] | Shoot me and I’ll never forgive you. | 开枪后我决不原谅你 |
[34:45] | (sighs) | |
[34:49] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了? |
[34:51] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你想死了呀 |
[34:53] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[34:55] | You left me a key. | 你给过我一把钥匙 |
[34:56] | Remember? The night you broke it off? | 不记得了? 那晚你甩手走了 |
[34:58] | Left me sitting in that restaurant… I don’t want to talk about this. | 把我留在那家餐厅 我不想说这个 |
[35:01] | Not tonight. Not now. | 不要是今晚 不要是现在 |
[35:03] | I said things, you said things, but this is not the time. | 你说你的我说我的 但现在不是时候 |
[35:05] | There’s a maniac out there, killing women, | 现在有个疯子 专杀女的 |
[35:07] | making an ass out of me. | 把我们当傻瓜一样 |
[35:09] | You wanna spend the night, that’s fine. | 你想在这过夜 没问题 |
[35:10] | But I have no interest in talking. | 但我不想说话 |
[35:12] | Put your ego back in your pants. | 收起你那套吧 |
[35:14] | I have no interest in staying. | 我没功夫过夜 |
[35:15] | I’m here to get some questions answered. I just said… | -我来这儿是来求个答案的 -我说过 |
[35:18] | Not about us, about why a woman who works part-time | 不是关于我们的 那个在地方检察官办公室工作的女人 |
[35:20] | for the District Attorney’s Office is being given 24-hour police protection. | 为什么获得了警察24小时的保护? |
[35:27] | I’m talking about Allison Dubois. | 我是说Allison Dubois |
[35:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:33] | That’s your answer? | 那就是你的答案? |
[35:34] | “Okay?” | 就 “好的”? |
[35:37] | Are you aware of that the message Sonny Troyer wrote | 你清楚Sonny Troyer写在墙上 的那些字的意思吗? |
[35:38] | in blood last night: “Wrong Roommate Allison”? | 用血写的 错误的室友Allison? |
[35:41] | Yeah. | 清楚 |
[35:42] | I was there. | 我就在场 |
[35:44] | What’s the connection between this woman and Sonny Troyer? | 这女人和Sonny Troyer有什么关系? |
[35:47] | I am not at liberty to discuss this with you. | 我没时间跟你说这个 |
[35:49] | Let me paint a picture for you. | 那么 我来跟你说说吧 |
[35:50] | There’s a journalist that calls me four times a day. | 有个记者一天给我4个电话 |
[35:53] | She thinks the District Attorney’s Office | 她认为地方检察官办公室 |
[35:55] | somew knew that Sonny Troyer was going to escape from that penitentiary ahead of time. | 早知道Sonny Troyer 要从监狱逃跑的事 |
[35:58] | I’m starting to believe her. | 我开始相信她了 |
[35:59] | And you can bet | 你可以赌一把 |
[36:00] | I’m not the only one she’s calling. | 我不是唯一她打电话的人 |
[36:02] | This thing is getting ready to blow up in everybody’s face. | 这件事随时都会引发公众的责骂 |
[36:04] | The DA, me, you. | 对地方检察官 对我 还有对你 |
[36:07] | Lynn, listen to me. | Lynn 听我说 |
[36:08] | Leave… this… be. | 他们爱怎样就怎样 |
[36:11] | We’re going to catch this guy. | 我们就要抓这那家伙了 |
[36:12] | It’ll make all the questions go away.It always does. | 那样所有的问题都解决了 事情都是这样的 |
[36:15] | No. Lee… | 不 Lee |
[36:17] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[36:19] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[36:22] | I would tell you… | 我会告诉你的 |
[36:25] | …but the truth is you’d never believe it. | 事实就是你最好什么都别知道 |
[36:28] | Hell, there are days I don’t even believe it. | 该死的 都好几天了 我都还不敢相信 |
[36:31] | (engine revving) | |
[36:32] | (tires squealing) | |
[36:39] | (tires squealing) | |
[36:55] | (sighs) | |
[37:02] | (keypad beeping) | |
[37:06] | Joe, it’s me. | Joe 是我 |
[37:08] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[37:08] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗? |
[37:10] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是午夜了 |
[37:10] | I’m watching out the window; | 我看见窗外 |
[37:12] | it looks like all the police cars are leaving. | 好像所有的警车都在离开 |
[37:14] | There’s only one left… | 就只有一辆没动 |
[37:15] | and now he’s gone. | 现在那辆车也走了 |
[37:17] | Hang up. Call Scanlon.Maybe it’s good news. | 别担心 给Scanlon打电话吧 可能这还是个好消息啊 |
[37:19] | Maybe they caught the guy. | 可能他们抓住了那家伙 |
[37:25] | (line ringing) | |
[37:28] | (gasping): Lee. | |
[37:29] | Yeah. Who am I talking to? | 是我 你是谁? |
[37:30] | Lee! It’s me. It’s Allison. | Lee 是我 Allison |
[37:32] | They took all the police away. | 他们调走了所有警察 |
[37:33] | What is going on? I’m here all by myself. | 到底是怎么回事啊? 现在这里就我一个人 |
[37:35] | Damn it– she promised me she wouldn’t do anything until the morning. | 别担心 她保证在早晨之前 她不会胡来的 |
[37:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢? |
[37:40] | That Deputy Mayor. | 是副市长 |
[37:41] | She was asking a lot of questions. | 她责问我很久 |
[37:42] | I wouldn’t tell her what she wanted to know. | 我不能告诉她她想知道的 |
[37:44] | She was threatening to pull the plug on everything | 她威胁说要撤走所有支援 |
[37:45] | but I thought for sure she was gonna give me till the morning. | 但我想她最迟也得在早上才动手吧 |
[37:49] | I’ll be right there.I’m coming right over. | 我马上赶来 马上 |
[37:55] | yeah Hey. | 好啊 嗨 |
[37:56] | There’s, uh, been a mix up. | 我都被搞糊了 |
[37:58] | They took the police cars away, | 他们撤走了所有警察 |
[37:59] | but it’s okay ’cause Scanlon’s coming over. | 但Scanlon来了一切就好了 |
[38:01] | He’s going to be here in 20 minutes. | 他还要20分钟才能到呢 |
[38:03] | All right, I’m waking the kids, we’re coming home. | 好的 我马上叫醒孩子们 我们马上回家 |
[38:05] | No, don’t do that. | 别 别回来 |
[38:06] | Honestly. You’re hours away.He’ll be here in a few minutes. | 事实上你们远在几小时之外 他只要几分钟就能到了 |
[38:09] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[38:10] | No, please don’t. | 别 真的别回来 |
[38:12] | Please, I don’t…I’m upset and frightened enough. | 求你了 我不想我 我已经很烦很害怕了 |
[38:14] | That’ll just make me feel worse. | 你们回来只会让我更担心害怕 |
[38:18] | Joe? Joe? | |
[38:33] | Lee! | |
[38:33] | My power went down. My phones are out. | 我这儿停电了 我电话也没电了 |
[38:36] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[38:38] | Allison, calm down. | Allison 冷静一点 |
[38:40] | Calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[38:42] | There’s a pretty strong wind off the desert. | 沙漠那边风力太强了 |
[38:44] | It may have just… I’m scared. | -这可能 -我很怕 |
[38:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:47] | I’m still maybe ten, 12 minutes away. | 我仍在路上 10分钟 也许12分钟 |
[38:48] | Just hang tight. | 小心点 |
[38:50] | Double-check your windows and doors and by the time you’re done, I’ll be there. | 再次检查你的门窗 当你做完这些我就到了 |
[38:55] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[38:57] | (screams) | |
[38:58] | And you were in it. | 你就在梦里 |
[39:06] | (pounding on door) Electric company!Heard you might be having a problem! | 电力公司 听说你好像遇到麻烦了 |
[39:09] | Allison, be a dear and open the door. | Allison 像个小鹿一样 开门啊 |
[39:11] | We don’t want to disturb the neighbors. | 我们不想打扰邻居们 |
[39:16] | Lee! He’s here! | Lee 他在这儿 |
[39:18] | Allison, I’m still ten minutes away. | Allison 我还有10分钟呢 |
[39:20] | Ten minutes! | 10分钟 |
[39:21] | You were ten minutes away ten minutes ago! | 10分钟前你就说了你 还有10分钟就到了 |
[39:24] | I’m doing 90. | 我车都开到90码了 |
[39:26] | (screams) | |
[39:30] | He’s trying to smash his way in! | 他正在强行闯入 |
[39:33] | Lee? | |
[39:33] | Are you there? | 你在听吗? |
[39:35] | (pounding on glass) | |
[39:39] | Lee? | |
[39:49] | (gunfire) | |
[39:53] | (sighs) You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[39:54] | Oh… | 噢 |
[39:59] | (distant siren wailing) | |
[40:00] | SCANLON: I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:02] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[40:05] | That whole thing hinged on you not knowing. | 整件事我们都没告诉你 |
[40:07] | You had to be alone; feel vulnerable, terrified. | 让你一个人孤独恐惧 |
[40:13] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[40:15] | DINOVI: The police never really left. | 警察从没真正离开过 |
[40:17] | You were really never in any danger. | 你也没有真正身处险境 |
[40:20] | So, I bet you’re full of questions. | 没关系 我想 你肯定有很多问题要问 |
[40:23] | Nothing that can’t wait. | 没什么 等等吧 |
[40:25] | I’m going to go home. | 我先回家了 |
[40:26] | Let you two talk. | 你们俩聊吧 |
[40:33] | Go ahead, go say good-bye to her. | 去吧 送送她吧 |
[40:41] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[40:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:50] | I don’t think I would have gotten to this on my own. | 我想没有你今天我不会成功的 |
[40:53] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[40:58] | So how about my key? | 那我的钥匙怎么办? |
[41:01] | You want it back? | 你想要回去么? |
[41:03] | Nah. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[41:04] | I’ll change the lock. | 换把锁得了 |
[41:06] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[41:20] | If you ever pull anything like that again… | 如果你在敢这么做 |
[41:22] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[41:23] | This is my new technique for solving murder sprees. | 这是我对付谋杀狂得新方法 |
[41:26] | Scare the wits out of Allison Dubois | 要让你急中生智 |
[41:27] | and then, uh, bring in the firing squad. | 然后再把行动小组隐藏起来 |
[41:31] | Can’t argue with success. | 别争了 我们赢了 |
[41:32] | How dead is he? | 他伤得怎么样? |
[41:34] | Real dead. | 死了 |
[41:35] | Very dead. | 死翘翘了 |
[41:36] | You should sleep just fine. | 你应该可以睡个好觉了 |
[41:38] | Just because he’s dead? | 就因为他死了? |
[41:41] | No, it doesn’t work that way. | 不 那样没用的 两年历程 有你相伴 |