时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:05] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:07] | Allison, everything okay? | Allison 没事吧 |
[01:13] | It’s so quiet. | 这太安静了 |
[01:17] | Joe, say something. | Joe 说点什么 |
[01:21] | Oh, my G, I can’t hear. | 哦 天呐 我听不到 |
[01:23] | Oh, my God, I can’t hear! | 天呐 我听不见了 |
[02:13] | What are they saying? | 他们怎么说? |
[02:16] | We’re not sure why. | 我们不知道为什么 |
[02:17] | She just woke up, and, and she couldn’t hear. | 她醒过来然后就听不见了 |
[02:20] | No, not a thing. | 不 一点都没有 |
[02:21] | What are the]rsaying? | 他们怎么说? |
[02:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:25] | No, never before. | 不 从来没有 |
[02:28] | Uh… no, no viral infection that we’re aware of.o. | 就我们所知没有病毒感染 |
[02:33] | No-no, no head trauma, nothing like that. | 不 没有脑部外伤之类的 |
[02:35] | It-it just… I don’t know. It just happened. | 这就…我也不清楚 就这么发生了 |
[02:37] | BRIDGETT What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:39] | Why does it feel like the middle of the night? | 为什么感觉像是半夜? |
[02:41] | Paon me. Can you hold on just one second? | 对不起 你能等一下吗? |
[02:43] | It ithe middle of the night, Brid, | 这就是半夜Brid |
[02:45] | and I’m on the phone with the emergency room | 我在和急诊室打电话 |
[02:46] | and I really need you to get back to bed. | 我要你回床上去 |
[02:48] | Why’s Daddy | 为什么 爸爸 |
[02:52] | Bed, bed. | 上床 上床 |
[02:59] | Oh, really? That would be great. | 哦 真的吗 那太好了 |
[03:02] | 9:00 a.m.? Absolutely. | 早上九点? 绝对 |
[03:03] | We’ll be there. | 我们会到的 |
[03:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:07] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[03:14] | “…tests.” | 检测 |
[03:15] | ??? | 早上9点做检测 |
[03:17] | Oh, good. | 哦 好极了 |
[03:18] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Hey, I don’t think we should say anythi | 嘿 我不觉得我们应该 |
[03:22] | until we know more. | 在知道更多之前就告诉孩子们 |
[03:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:45] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[03:48] | Your wife’s hearg loss is rather profound. | 你妻子的听力丧失得相当多 |
[03:51] | Let’s go speak in my office. | 去我的办公室里说 |
[03:53] | What is saying? I cahear anything! | 他说什么 我什么都听不见 |
[03:54] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:05] | DOCTOR: I believe your wife | 我相信你妻子 |
[04:06] | is suffering from something called SSHL: | 患了种叫做 SSHL |
[04:09] | suddenensorineural hearing loss. | 突发性神经听觉丧失 |
[04:12] | It can be caused by any number of things. | 这可能由任何原因导致 |
[04:16] | About, uh, 30% of the time, people just wake up with it. | 大概百分之30的人一觉睡醒就这样了 |
[04:20] | w, the good news is, for most people, | 好消息是 大多数人 |
[04:23] | the condition simply goes away on its own. | 的这种症状会自己痊愈 |
[04:26] | But you’re reasonably confident that whatever it is, | 可是你能确信不管那是什么 |
[04:28] | whatever is causing it is not a permanent condition? | 不管什么引起的 这不会是永久的症状吧 |
[04:32] | (ringtone playing) Sorry, that’s my wife’s phone. | 对不起 那是我妻子的手机 |
[04:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:37] | CYNTHIA: Forgive meI’m looking for Allison Dubois. | 抱歉我要找Allison Dubois |
[04:39] | Have I dialed the wrong number? | 我打错电话了吗? |
[04:41] | No, no. This is her husband Joe. | 不 没有 我是她丈夫Joe |
[04:42] | Can I ask who’s calling? | 我能知道是谁打来的电话吗 |
[04:43] | My name is Cynthia Keener. | 我叫Cynthia Keener |
[04:45] | Your wife and I have been doing some work together. | 你的妻子和我一起工作 |
[04:47] | I wondered if I might have a word with her, please. | 我能和她说话么 |
[04:50] | To be honest, Cynta, | 说实话Cynta |
[04:51] | she woke up this morning not feeling terribly well. | 她今天早上起来感觉不太舒服 |
[04:53] | In fact, we’re at the doctor’s right now. | 我们正在医生这 |
[04:54] | Can I have her call you back? One of us call you back? | 我能让她晚点打给你吗? 我们俩中的一个打给你 |
[04:57] | Of course. Uh, please tell her I hope she feels better.??? | -请告诉她我希望她好点了 -当然 |
[05:02] | Sorry. You were saying? | 对不起 你刚才在说? |
[05:04] | You asked me | 你问我 |
[05:04] | if this sort of hearing loss is ever permanent. | 她的听觉丧失是不是永久性的 |
[05:07] | And is it? It can be. | – 那是吗 – 这有可能 |
[05:09] | But… we’re a long way from even thinking about that. | 不过 现在下结论还太早 |
[05:27] | JOE: What’s going on? BRIDGETTE: What’s all the hollering about? | – 发生什么了 – 为什么要尖叫? |
[05:29] | Hey, hey, are you all right? Mom, was that yo | – 嗨 嗨 你还好吗 – 妈 那是你吗 |
[05:32] | This silence is so… | 这安静太… |
[05:35] | It’s like somebody just put a blanket over your head. | 这像有人用毯子把你头包起来 |
[05:41] | I felt like | 我觉得像 |
[05:41] | I was going to forget how to breathe. | 要忘记怎么呼吸了 |
[05:45] | And I thought maybe if I just… scream! | 我想可能我只要尖叫 |
[05:49] | Maybe I’ll hear it. | 可能我能听得见 |
[05:52] | Maybe it’ll start something, | 可能就会触发什么 |
[05:54] | and I’ll be okay, but it didn’t work. | 然后我就好了 可是这不管用 |
[05:58] | Please don’t be scared, guys. | 别害怕 孩子们 |
[06:00] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的妈 |
[06:01] | I know you’re going to get better. | 我知道你会好起来的 |
[06:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:04] | Feel better, Mom. | 好起来 妈 |
[06:05] | Just don’t scream. It’s scary. | 别尖叫了 让人很害怕 |
[06:08] | Oh, I love you, too, babe. | 哦 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[06:10] | ??? | 我不会有事的 |
[06:38] | What’s that? What are you doing? | 那是什么 你在干什么 |
[06:39] | I don’t want to look at anything on the computer. | 我不想看电脑里的任何东西 |
[06:47] | THE GIRLS ARE IN BED | 孩子们都睡了 |
[06:49] | Cool! | 酷! |
[06:51] | Tell me something else. | 告诉我些其它东西 |
[06:59] | KEENER CALLED NEED TO CALL HER BACK WHAT DO I SAY | Keener打电话来了 得回复 我该怎么说 |
[07:02] | I don’t want her to know. | 我不想让她知道 |
[07:03] | I don’t want anyone to know. | 我不想任何人知道 |
[07:05] | Maybe you should just tell her I have the flu. | 或许你该告诉她我得了流感 |
[07:11] | How are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:18] | MAYBE A LITTLE LONELY | 可能有点孤单 |
[07:32] | (moaning passionately): Mmm… | 嗯 |
[07:33] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Who are you talking to? | – 是的 – 你在和谁说话 |
[08:24] | Hold on. Sorry. Hold on one seco. | 等等 对不起 等一下 |
[08:26] | Cynthia Keener. | |
[08:27] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:28] | (shouting): Kee-ner! | |
[08:31] | Yeah. Okay, Miss Keener, | 好的 Keener女士 |
[08:32] | I’ll, I’ll pass everything along to her. | 我会把所有事都告诉她的 |
[08:35] | Yeah, any information that she gets, | 是的 她一旦知道任何信息 |
[08:36] | I’ll give it to you right away. | 我都会马上告诉你 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Okay. Hey. (whistles) | 好的 嗨 |
[08:42] | Come… | 过来 |
[08:47] | “She has a case for you.” | “她有个案子给你” |
[08:49] | I thought you told her I the flu. | 我以为你告诉她我得流感了 |
[08:53] | “Kidnapping night before last. 12-year-old girl.” | 12岁的女孩前晚被绑架 |
[09:00] | COMPLETELY DEAF. | 完全失聪 |
[09:03] | ??? | 一切都说得通了 |
[09:09] | JOE: Nicole… | |
[09:10] | Swenson is the | Swenson 是 |
[09:12] | daughter of… | Laura 和 Darrin Swenson |
[09:14] | Of Laura and Darrin Swenson. | 的女儿 |
[09:16] | Daughter of | Laura 和 Darrin Swenson |
[09:18] | Laura and Darrin Swenson. | 的女儿 |
[09:21] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[09:22] | Laura’s late husband | Laura的继任丈夫 |
[09:23] | founded the Lyndhurst Land and Lease Company. | 创立了Lyndhurst Land and Lease公司 |
[09:27] | You may have seen thbillboards. | 你们可能在广告牌里看见过 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:29] | She really can’t hear anything we’re saying? | 她真的一点都听不见我们说的 |
[09:32] | No. | 是的 |
[09:33] | No, she really can’t. | 是的 她真的听不见 |
[09:35] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[09:36] | the, uh, Swensons’ family attorney | Swensons的家庭律师 |
[09:38] | is an old friend of mine, | 是我的一个老朋友 |
[09:40] | and he’s hired me to work the point | 他雇我做这个工作 |
[09:42] | and negotiate any and all discussions | 和绑架谈判 |
[09:45] | with the kidnappers as we work to get Nicole back. | 以及讨论救回Nicole |
[09:50] | What about the police? | 警察呢 |
[09:52] | We don’t want the police involved. | 我们不想警察介入 |
[09:55] | The family was given very strict | 绑架犯给了那家人非常 |
[09:56] | instructions by the kidnappers. | 严谨的指示 |
[10:02] | Listen, I-I can’t do this anymore. | 听着 我不能再这样了 |
[10:04] | I’ve got to get back to the Swensons. | 我得回Swensons家 |
[10:06] | How about I talk to you, and you talk to her? | 我告诉你然后你告诉她怎么样 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:11] | So Allison says she saw the men | Allison说她看见那人 |
[10:13] | wearing masks. | 带着面罩 |
[10:15] | That’s what she said, yeah. | 那就是她说的 是的 |
[10:16] | Tell her that’s good. | 告诉她那很好 |
[10:17] | Tell her that’s very good. | 告诉她那太好了 |
[10:18] | That if, in fact, they’re purposely hiding their identity | 他们故意隐藏自己的身份 |
[10:22] | from the girl, | 不让女孩知道 |
[10:23] | it means they probably don’t want to kill her, | 就是说他们很可能不想杀死那个女孩 |
[10:25] | that they’re ready to hand her back alive | 一旦拿到钱 |
[10:27] | as soon as theget their money. | 他们会让她活着回来 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:30] | Tell her also that it’s very useful | 告诉她知道他们用 |
[10:32] | to know that they’re communicating in sign language. | 手语交流也是很有用的 |
[10:35] | Th would suggest that it wasn’t really | 那会显示出这不是 |
[10:38] | a crime of opportunity. | 冲动犯罪 |
[10:40] | It was very well planned. | 这是精心策划的 |
[10:41] | They don’t want to hurt r. | 他们不想伤害她 |
[10:42] | They, they just want their money. | 他们只想他们的钱 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:46] | All of this | 所有这些 |
[10:47] | will be very important once we start our negotiations | 在我们开始谈判的时候是很重要的 |
[10:51] | with the | 好的 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | Mr. Dubois, uh, would you please l me know | Dubois先生 你能通知我么 |
[10:58] | if Allison gets any more… | 我是说如果Allison得到更多的 |
[11:00] | particulars? Absolutely. | – 细节? – 对 |
[11:02] | I’ve got to go | 我现在得 |
[11:03] | to the house now. | 去那房子了 |
[11:08] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[11:09] | I feel a really bad case of carpal tunnel coming on. | 我觉得我的手腕可要遭罪了 |
[11:28] | Testing. | 试音 |
[11:28] | Testing, testing. | 试音 试音 |
[11:29] | But I don’t understand. | 可我不明白 |
[11:31] | I’m, I’m asking you | 我在问你 |
[11:32] | a simple question. | 一个很简单的问题 |
[11:34] | Well, please connect me with somebody who can. | 那么就让可以回答的人和我说话 |
[11:37] | Watch your tone. Just… | 注意你的语气 |
[11:39] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁说话 |
[11:39] | I’m on hold. | 我挂着呢 |
[11:40] | It’s the insurance company. | 保险公司 |
[11:42] | Mr. Swenson, wou you please hang up that phone. | Swenson先生 你能挂上电话吗 |
[11:44] | When I’m finished. | 等我说完 |
[11:45] | We have a kidnapping and ransom policy. | 我们面对绑架犯要求赎金的问题 |
[11:47] | Now they’re telling me they won’t give us theoney. | 而他们告诉我他们不会给我们钱 |
[11:49] | Well, of course not. | 噢 当然不会了 |
[11:50] | That not how insurance works. | 保险可不是那样的 |
[11:52] | They only reimburse after the ransom has been paid. | 他们只会在赎金支付后偿还 |
[11:55] | Now, please, Mr. Swenson, will you hang up that phone? | 现在 Swenson先生 你能挂上电话吗 |
[11:58] | They can’t help you. | 他们不能帮助你 |
[12:00] | The fewer people who knoabout | 越少人知道 |
[12:01] | your daughter’s kidnapping, the better right now. | 你女儿的绑架越好 |
[12:05] | Come on. | 好了 |
[12:06] | Let’s… Let’s sit down. | 让我们坐下 |
[12:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:12] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要做什么 |
[12:13] | We’re gonna do whatever we need to do. | 我们要做所有我们该做的 |
[12:15] | Now, I know this is difficult, but you have to think about this | 我知道这很困难 可是你们得把它 |
[12:18] | as a business negotiation. | 想成是商业交易 |
[12:20] | You haveomething they want. | 你有他们想要的东西 |
[12:21] | They have something you want. | 他们有你想要的东西 |
[12:23] | We want to resolve this as quickly as possible | 我们想尽可能的解决这件事 |
[12:26] | without anyone getting hurt. | 不让任何人受到伤害 |
[12:27] | But that’s what I mean. | 那正是我的意思 |
[12:28] | What they want, I don’t have. | 他们想要的 我没有 |
[12:31] | I don’t have five million dollars. | 我没有五百万美元 |
[12:33] | Not just lying around waing to get thrown into a duffel bag. | 不能坐在那里等着被扔进行李袋 |
[12:36] | We will find it. | 我们会解决的 |
[12:38] | We’re, we’re talking to the banks. | 我们在和银行谈 |
[12:39] | We’ll remortgage the house. | 我们要抵押这所房子 |
[12:40] | That’s why we have Cyrus. | 那就是Cyrus在这里的原因 |
[12:42] | That is what he’s good at. Tell him. | 那是他擅长的 告诉他 |
[12:46] | Unfortunately, Darrin has already given you | 很不幸 Darrin已经给你 |
[12:48] | a fairly accurate assessment of our situation. | 在我们这个处境里最公正的评估了 |
[12:52] | With the banks… | 银行… |
[12:53] | With the mortgage… | 抵押… |
[12:55] | I think the st cas | 我认为 |
[12:56] | we can put together before day’s end | 我们在截至时间前 |
[12:57] | is somewhere in the neighborhood | 在这个社区里 |
[12:59] | of three to three and a half million. | 能抵押到的最好价格就是 三百万 或者三百五十万 |
[13:01] | I mean, if I had more time… | 我是说 如果我们还有多一点的时间… |
[13:03] | We’ll offer them three million. | 我们回价三百万 |
[13:05] | Weren’t you on the same phone call that I was? | 你和我接得是一通电话吗 |
[13:08] | They want five. | 他们要五百万 |
[13:09] | We have three. | 我们有三百万 |
[13:10] | I don’t believe they’re gonna find | 我不相信他们会找到 |
[13:11] | a buyer who has more. | 一个出价更高的买家 |
[13:13] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能那么肯定 |
[13:16] | How can you be sure | 你怎么能那么肯定 |
[13:18] | that they won’t do something… | 他们不会做一些 |
[13:20] | awful? | 可怕的事 |
[13:22] | ??? | 做生意就是这样的 |
[13:24] | I mean, there wouldn’t be an upside to it. | 我是说 这个价格不可能上涨的趋势 |
[13:26] | There’s no profit to be made from it. | 他们干这个又没有成本 |
[13:29] | For the men who took Nicole, this is just a business venture. | 对于带走Nicole的人来说 这只是一项商业投资 |
[13:33] | 1 They don’t want this thing to drag out, | 他们不想这件事拖延 |
[13:36] | and three million dollarC.. | 三百万美元 |
[13:38] | is an ful lot of money. | 是一大笔钱 |
[13:41] | Now, when they call, | 当他们打过来的时候 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna talk to them. | 我和他们谈 |
[13:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:48] | This will work out. | 这能够解决的 |
[13:50] | MARIE: Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[13:51] | Mommy. Mommy, Mommy, Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[14:02] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不见 |
[14:04] | Come on. I’ll read you the book. | 过来我给你念书 |
[14:05] | I want Mommy to read it. | 我要妈妈念 |
[14:08] | But she can’t. I’ll do it though, okay? | 可是她不能 我会念的好吗 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[14:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:22] | “Is your mama a llama?” | “你妈妈是一只骆驼吗” |
[14:27] | ARIEL:There we go. | 对了 |
[14:28] | MARIE: Okay. | 好 |
[14:29] | ??? ALLISON: Can I do that? | “你妈妈是一只骆驼吗” |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:36] | “Is your mama a llama?” | “你妈妈是只骆驼吗?” |
[14:38] | You guys are reading. | 你们在读书 |
[14:40] | I can do that. | 我可以做 |
[14:48] | “‘Is your mama a llama?’ | “‘你妈妈是只骆驼吗?’ |
[14:52] | “I asked my friend Dave. | 我问我的朋友Dave |
[14:56] | “‘No, she is not,’ is the answer Dave gave.” | “‘不 她不是 是Dave给的答案” |
[15:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:51] | You’re calling Cindy? | 你要给 Cindy打电话? |
[15:52] | You can’t call anybody. | 你不能给任何人打 |
[15:54] | You’re not gonna be able to hear them. | 你听不到他们说话 |
[15:55] | Cynthia Keen. We have to call Cynthia Keener. Why? | – Cynthia Keener 我们得给Cynthia Keener打电话 – 为什么? |
[15:58] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是半夜 |
[16:00] | All ri Nev ??? | 好吧 没关系 继续 |
[16:07] | The place where the video was shot, | 拍视频的地方 |
[16:09] | it had a very rustic feeling to it. | 很有乡村的感觉 |
[16:12] | like a… like a cabin in the mountains. | 就像山里的小屋 |
[16:15] | AnI also saw | 我也看见 |
[16:16] | a glass, a water glass, | 一个杯子 一个水杯 |
[16:18] | and on it was printed | 上面印着 |
[16:19] | the name of a local diner. | 一家本地餐饮的名字 |
[16:21] | Well, I saw a video about an hour ago, | 我一小时前看了一段视频 |
[16:25] | but I didn’tsee any | 可是我什么都没看见 |
[16:30] | Well, I’m not sure it was actually in the video. | 我不确定这会在视频里出现 |
[16:34] | I think they realized… | 我觉得他们认识到… |
[16:36] | you could see it. | 你能看见它 |
[16:37] | One of the kidnappers | 绑架犯里的一个 |
[16:38] | pulled it off the table | 把它从桌子上拿下来了 |
[16:39] | before they started cording. | 就在他们开始录像前 |
[16:42] | It sd “Mano’s Diner.” | 上面写着”Mano’s Diner” |
[16:44] | We looked it up online. | 我们上网查了一下 |
[16:44] | A Mano’s Diner is in the White Tank Mountains, | Mano’s Diner在White Tank山上 |
[16:47] | just outside of Phoenix. | 就在凤凰城外面 |
[16:49] | The White Tank Mountains. | White Tank山 |
[16:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:52] | Well, that’s the first real clue we’ve had | 这是整件事开始以来 |
[16:55] | since this whole thing began. | 我们得到的第一条有用的线索 |
[16:57] | Well, I mean, the glass doesn’t actually guarantee | 这杯子不能保证 |
[16:58] | that they’re somewhere near the diner. | 他们在那间餐厅附近 |
[17:00] | ll, still, it’s a’s a good start. | 这依然是个好开始 |
[17:03] | She’s quite amazing. | 她真令人吃惊 |
[17:09] | (loudly): Would you– would you like to stay with me today? | 你今天愿意和我待在一起吗 |
[17:14] | ??? | 我以为那是你的秘密 |
[17:17] | I would like for you to stay with me today. | 今天我想和你待在一起 |
[17:21] | CYNTHIA: Laura, | |
[17:22] | Darrin. | |
[17:29] | This is Allison. | 这是Allison |
[17:31] | Allison’s an investigator I work with. | Allison是和我一起工作的调查员 |
[17:33] | She, uh, has reviewed the ransom tape | 她重新看了勒索带 |
[17:37] | and has some pretty strong ideas | 有一些很不错的主意 |
[17:38] | about where it might have been shot. | 关于这可能是在哪里拍的 |
[17:40] | Oh, my goodness. Well, | 哦 天呐 |
[17:42] | it’s, uh, it’s not a certainty, but Allison feels | 这不太肯定可是Allison觉得 |
[17:45] | that your daughter might be in the White Tank Mountains | 你的女儿可能在White Tank山 |
[17:48] | not far from here. | 离这里不远 |
[17:49] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[17:50] | So, uh, what do we do? | 呃 那我们该做什么 |
[17:53] | some people up there right now. | 我打算现在派我的人过去 |
[17:56] | Uh, we’re going to work as many angles as possible, | 我们尽可能地多角度工作 |
[17:59] | gather as much information as we can, | 收集尽可能多的信息 |
[18:01] | and continue to negotiate. | 继续交涉 |
[18:04] | Thank you. It’s, it’s, | 谢谢你 |
[18:05] | it’s just such a comfort… | 这真是个安慰 |
[18:12] | Um, Allison is profoundly deaf. | 呃Allison完全聋了 |
[18:14] | It’s one of the reasons she feels such a strong connection | 这也是她能感觉到和Nicole强烈 |
[18:17] | to Nicole | 联系的原因 |
[18:19] | and why she’s been working so hard on this particular case. | 也是她为什么对这个特别的案子那么认真 |
[18:36] | I know we forfeit interest by cashing in now, | 我知道我们现在换现金会损失利息 |
[18:39] | but I need access to those funds. | 可是我需要那些资金 |
[18:43] | That could be them. | 那可能是他们 |
[18:44] | Is everyone ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[18:53] | Swenson resince. | Swenson家 |
[18:54] | (electronically altered): Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[18:55] | Gentlemen, this is Cynthia Keener, | 先生们 我是Cynthia Keener |
[18:58] | just like the last time. | 和上次一样 |
[18:59] | I need to talk to the Swensons. | 我要和Swensons说话 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:02] | Uh, I thought | 我想 |
[19:03] | I’d already explained to you | 我已经向你解释过了 |
[19:04] | that that’s just not going to happen. | 那不大可能的 |
[19:07] | We very much want Nicole back | 我们很想Nicole回来 |
[19:09] | and, uh, we’re very anxious to get this whole thing moving, | 我们非常焦急想让整件事进行下去 |
[19:13] | but you are going to have to deal with me. | 可是你要和我达成协议 |
[19:15] | And how can we be sure you’re not the police? | 我们怎么知道你不是警察 |
[19:17] | You’re jusgoing to have to take my word for it. | 你们就相信我的话吧 |
[19:20] | Again, all I’m interested in is getting you your money | 再一次 我只对把你的钱给你 |
[19:24] | and getting the Swensons their daughter bk. | 把Swenson夫妇的女儿带回来感兴趣 |
[19:26] | Now, uh, we’ve seen your tape. We believe you have her. | 我们看了你的带子了 我们相信她在你那 |
[19:31] | How do we move this thing along? | 我们该怎么继续下去? |
[19:33] | You have the money? | 你们准备好钱了? |
[19:34] | We do. | 我们有 |
[19:36] | $5 million? | 五百万? |
[19:37] | Three, we have $3 million. | 三百万 我们有三百万 |
[19:38] | But the price is five. | 价钱是五百万 |
[19:40] | Well, I understand the price is five | 我知道价钱是五百万 |
[19:42] | and I’m lling you all we have is three. | 我在告诉你我们只有三百万 |
[19:45] | You justive us Nicole back | 你把Nicole还给我们 |
[19:47] | and we’ll give you $3 million. | 我们会给你三百万 |
[19:54] | (whispering): Tell them we’ll give them the money. | 告诉他们我们会给他们那些钱 |
[19:55] | W-We’ll figure out a way. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[19:56] | We just need a few more days. | 我们只需要多几天 |
[19:57] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:00] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[20:03] | Gentlemen, we-we’re not hearing anything. | 先生们 我们什么都没听见 |
[20:07] | Gentlemen? | 先生们? |
[20:09] | Five. | 五百万 |
[20:11] | Three. | 三百万 |
[20:12] | I’m offering you what the Swensons have | 我给你Swenson夫妇所有的钱 |
[20:15] | and what they have is $3 million. | 他们所有的是三百万 |
[20:18] | Cash. | 现金 |
[20:20] | (phone clicks) Hello? | 喂 |
[20:21] | ial tone) Hello? | 喂 |
[20:22] | They’re gone. | 他们挂了 |
[20:24] | You’re fired. Excuse me? | – 你被解雇了 – 什么 |
[20:26] | I told you. | 我和你说过的 |
[20:30] | We can get them their money. | 我们可以给他们那些钱 |
[20:31] | But we have no more time. | 可是我们没有时间了 |
[20:33] | Every second that you alw your daughter | 你让你的女儿和那些人 |
[20:34] | to spend with these people, | 每多待一秒 |
[20:35] | you put her further and further in peril | 你就把她一点点推向危险 |
[20:38] | Now, truste, they want to make a deal. | 相信我 他们会同意的 |
[20:40] | They want to give you your daughter back | 他们想把孩子还给你 |
[20:42] | and they want their money. | 他们想要他们的钱 |
[20:43] | They want the same thing you do. | 他们和你们想着同一件事 |
[20:46] | $3 million or $5 million, | 三百万或五百万 |
[20:48] | they want what you want: they want this to be over. | 他们想的就是你们想的 他们想这件事结束 |
[20:53] | Did you get anything? | 你查到什么吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 没有 |
[20:57] | They’re going to call back. | 他们会打回来的 |
[20:58] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[21:00] | Well, like I told you before, | 就像我之前和你说的那样 |
[21:02] | it’s not as if there’s another buyer out there. | 现在可没另一个买家了 |
[21:04] | They’re going to call back. | 他们会打回来的 |
[21:08] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[21:10] | I hope you know what you’re doing | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[21:12] | because if anything happens to our Nicole… | 因为如果我们的Nicole发生了任何事 |
[21:16] | ??? | 我要让你和你的公司负责 |
[22:15] | YOU HAVEN’T BEEN DEAF VERY LONG, HAVE YOU? | 你聋了还不久吧 是吗 |
[22:31] | Swenson residence. | Swenson家 |
[22:33] | MAN (voice distorted): We’ll take the $3 million. | 我们要那三百万 |
[22:35] | Get it ready. (sighs) | 准备好 |
[22:37] | (sobs) It is ready. | 已经准备好了 |
[22:38] | Where do I meet you? | 我在哪里见你 |
[22:39] | Not you. Have the father bring us the money. | 不是你让那个父亲把钱拿来 |
[22:43] | I’m sorry. He’s not available to do that. | 我很抱歉 他没空那么做 |
[22:46] | I’ll, uh, I’ll be bringing the money. | 我会把钱送过去 |
[22:48] | Well, then I’m sorry, | 哦 那我很抱歉 |
[22:49] | but his little girl won’t be available to be returned. | 他的小女孩也没空回家 |
[22:52] | Either the father brings the money or there’s no exchange. | 要么父亲拿钱过来要么不交换 |
[22:55] | Listen tme… | 听我说 |
[22:56] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[22:58] | I’ll be calling back with final instructions shortly. | 我很快就会打回来做最后的指示 |
[23:01] | At that time, I need the father to bring the money. | 那个时候我要那个父亲把钱拿过来 |
[23:04] | I will be watching. | 我会看着的 |
[23:05] | If the father is followed by police, by you, | 如果那父亲被警察或是你跟着 |
[23:08] | there’ll be no exchange. | 那么就没有交换 |
[23:10] | You’ll find nothing. | 你什么东西都找不到 |
[23:12] | You’ll find no one | 你什么人都找不到 |
[23:13] | just the corpse. | 只有尸体 |
[23:19] | Cyrus, | |
[23:20] | get the money ready. | 把钱准备好 |
[23:21] | I’m going to need an armed team | 我要一队武装小队 |
[23:22] | to follow Mr. Swenson to the drop. | 跟着Swenson先生去交易 |
[23:24] | Lady, you follow me, | 女士 你跟着我 |
[23:27] | you order anybody to follow me, | 你命令任何人跟着我 |
[23:30] | I’ll come back here and I’ll kill you. | 我会回来杀了你 |
[23:33] | Mr. Swenson… Or shall I kill you now?! | – Swenson先生 – 或者我现在就杀了你?! |
[23:39] | Cyrus, where are we with that money? | Cyrus我们到哪里去拿钱? |
[23:49] | MR. SWENSON: It’s two hours. | 两个小时了 |
[23:51] | What could be taking them so long? | 他们怎么会那么久? |
[24:03] | GIRLS IN BED LUV U GOODNIGHT | 孩子睡了 爱你 晚安 |
[24:08] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[24:12] | Oh, I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[24:13] | if you’ve actually answered the phone yet or not. | 你是不是已经接了电话了 |
[24:16] | Actually, I’m not even sure | 事实上我甚至不确定 |
[24:17] | if the phone’s finished ringing yet or not. | 铃声响完了没有 |
[24:23] | I miss your voice. | 我想念你的声音 |
[24:26] | I miss the girls’ voices. | 我想念孩子们的声音 |
[24:29] | The sound of the house in the morning. | 早上家里的声音 |
[24:34] | The way that you sigh when you roll over in bed. | 你在床上翻身时发出的叹息 |
[24:44] | Sorry I’m not there. | 抱歉 我不在那 |
[24:45] | Honestly, I’m not really sure what good I’m doing here. | 我实在是不知道我在这里能帮到什么 |
[24:52] | ??? | 我知道这不容易 |
[24:54] | I know that I am not easy. | 我知道我也不容易 |
[24:59] | But I do love you | 可我真的爱你 |
[25:01] | and I hope you still love me. | 我希望你也还爱着我 |
[25:09] | Anyway, if you’re there… | 不管怎么样 如果你在 |
[25:13] | sweet dreams. | 有个美梦 |
[25:14] | Sleep tight. | 安睡 |
[25:16] | And know that I love you. | 知道我爱你 |
[25:20] | And if you’re not there… | 如果你不在 |
[25:24] | …sweet dreams. | 有个美梦 |
[25:27] | Sleep tight. | 安睡 |
[25:30] | And know that love you. | 知道我爱你 |
[26:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:39] | Allison. | |
[26:42] | She saw one of them. | 她看见他们中的一个了 |
[26:44] | One of the kidnappers. | 绑架犯中的一个 |
[26:46] | She can identify him and he knows it. | 她可以认出他来 他也知道 |
[26:50] | They’re going to have to kill her now, aren’t they? | 他们会杀了她的 不是吗 |
[26:52] | Mrs. Swenson… | Swenson夫人 |
[26:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:59] | I need you to convince your husband | 我需要你说服你丈夫 |
[27:01] | to let me call the police. | 让我们报警 |
[27:04] | What, what are you talking about? | 什么 你们在说什么 |
[27:07] | They said no police. | 他们说了别告诉警察 |
[27:08] | That’s… that’s what we agreed on. | 那是我们同意的 |
[27:10] | That’s what we promised. | 那是我们答应过的 |
[27:11] | I have new information. | 我有新情报 |
[27:16] | ??? | 什么样的情报 |
[27:19] | It’s her, isn’t it? | 是她 不是吗 |
[27:22] | You, you told us her first name, | 你告诉我们她的名 |
[27:24] | but you never told us helast. | 却没有告诉我们她的姓 |
[27:28] | It’s Dubois, isn’t it? | 是Dubois 对吗? |
[27:34] | What does she know? | 她知道什么 |
[27:40] | She thinks your daughter may be in serious danger. | 她觉得你的女儿可能会有危险 |
[27:44] | Now, we havepeople | 现在 我们有人 |
[27:46] | the White Tank area for this cabin. | 在White Tank地区寻找这个小屋 |
[27:50] | But with police help, | 可是有警察的帮助 |
[27:52] | we have a much better chance of finding her. | 我们找到她的机会会更大一些 |
[27:56] | ??? changing the plan. | 我们不会改变计划 |
[28:06] | Are you insane? | 你是真傻么? |
[28:09] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快成功了 |
[28:11] | We’re one call away | 我们只差一个电话了 |
[28:13] | and now you want to double-cross them? | 你现在想欺骗他们? |
[28:16] | Now u want to give them a reason | 现在你们想要给他们一个 |
[28:19] | to kill our little girl? | 杀死小女孩的理由 |
[28:21] | I fear they already have a reason. | 我恐怕他们已经有理由了 |
[28:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[28:26] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[28:30] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[28:32] | I’m going to the bedroom. | 我要去卧室 |
[28:34] | I’m going to try and sleep. | 我要试着睡觉 |
[28:36] | And when that phone rings, | 当电话响起来的时候 |
[28:38] | I’m doing whatever those people tell . | 我会做任何他们让我做的事 |
[28:42] | I’m going wherever they want me to. | 我会去任何他们想我去的地方 |
[28:45] | And I am bringing my daughter ba. | 然后把女儿带回来 |
[28:50] | Mrs. Swenson, I beg of you. | Swenson夫人 我请求你 |
[28:53] | Please let us call the police. | 请允许我们叫警察 |
[28:55] | Otherwise, I fear we’re compromising | 不然 我恐怕我们会危及到 |
[28:57] | your daughter’s safe return. | 你女儿安全回来的问题 |
[28:59] | How dareou? | 你敢 |
[29:01] | This is not your child. | 这不是你的孩子 |
[29:03] | This is our child. | 这是我们的孩子 |
[29:05] | Darrin, Darrin… | |
[29:08] | Mrs. Swenson, | Swenson夫人 |
[29:10] | ishis what you want? | 这就是你希望的? |
[29:14] | She’s my baby. | 她是我的宝贝 |
[29:21] | I… I d… I don’t know you. | 我…我不了解你 |
[29:25] | I don’t know this woman. | 我不认识这个女人 |
[29:30] | They said no police. | 他们说了不要叫警察 |
[29:34] | And we’ll be… | 我们就… |
[29:36] | We’re almost there, right? | 我们快成功了了 对吗? |
[29:39] | We’re almost there, honey. | 我们快成功了 亲爱的 |
[29:42] | Come on. | 加油 |
[29:44] | Let’s go to bed. | 我们去睡觉 |
[29:47] | They’ll come for us when the phone rings. | 电话响的时候 他们会告诉我们的 |
[30:29] | I heard… | 我听说 |
[30:31] | u had a dream. | 你做了个坏梦 |
[30:33] | Maybe saw some, some bad guys? | 可能看见了些坏人? |
[30:37] | Want to go look at some pictures | 想去看些照片么 |
[30:40] | Maybe see if you recognize anyone? | 看看你能不能认出什么人? |
[30:45] | CYRUS: Exactly three million. | 三百万 |
[30:46] | One million a bag. | 一百万一个包 |
[30:48] | Thank you, Cyrus. | 谢谢 Cyrus |
[30:50] | I don’t understand why it is taking them so long | 我不明白他们为什么过了那么长 |
[30:52] | to call back. | 时间才打过来 |
[30:54] | They like this. | 他们喜欢这样 |
[30:55] | Right. They like that wre anxious. | 对 他们喜欢让我们着急 |
[30:57] | Mr. and Mrs. Swenson… | Swenson先生 夫人 |
[31:00] | omething I’d like to propose to you. | 我想向你们提议另外一件事 |
[31:02] | I just got a phone call from my office. | 我刚接到我办公室打来的电话 |
[31:04] | They have a small, electroc portable beacon | 他们有一个小的电子移动灯标 |
[31:07] | that they can have over here in ten minutes. | 他们十分钟之内可以送到这里 |
[31:09] | It’s tiny. | 那很小 |
[31:10] | It fits in the wheel well of your car and… | 那刚好能装载你的车胎上… |
[31:13] | it can give us your location if anything should go wrong. | 它能告诉我们你的位置以防万一 |
[31:17] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[31:19] | I won’t risk it. | 我不会冒这个险 |
[31:20] | But, Mr. Swenson, they’ll never know it’s there. | 但是 Swenson先生 他们不会知道的 |
[31:25] | Looks like it’s a moot point. | 看来这应该是个有待商榷的问题 |
[31:29] | I’ll handle this from here. Thank you. | 我从这儿开始接手 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Hello, this is Nicole’s father. | 喂 我是Nicole的父亲 |
[31:35] | MAN (voice distorted): Is the money ready? | 钱准备好了吗 |
[31:37] | Yes. It’s ready. It’s completely ready. | 是的 好了 完全准备好了 |
[31:39] | Then it looks like you’re going to get your daughter back today. | 看起来今天你要把女儿带回家了 |
[31:41] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[31:42] | I need you to follow my instructions precisely. | 我要你准确地听从我的指示 |
[31:44] | Do you have a pen and paper? | 你有纸和笔吗 |
[31:45] | Yes. Yes, I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[31:48] | Drive to Deer Valley Park. | 开到Deer Valley 公园 |
[31:50] | At the corr of 19th and Landale, y’ll find a trash can | 在19th和Landale的转角 你会找到一个垃圾箱 |
[31:52] | on the playground. | 在最南的秋千旁边的地上 |
[31:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:56] | Right on top will be a white paper bag, | 顶上会有一个白色的纸包 |
[31:58] | and in the white paper bag you’ll find a cell phone. | 在白纸包里你会找到一部手机 |
[32:02] | Okay. What then? | 好的 接下来呢 |
[32:07] | Mr. Swenson. | Swenson先生 |
[32:09] | When you retrieve | 当你回收 |
[32:10] | the white paper bag– | 那个白色纸包 |
[32:11] | I’ll give you gloves. | 我会给你手套 |
[32:12] | ??? | 把它和你的女儿一起拿回来 |
[32:13] | It may contain forensic evidence | 那可能会由证据 |
[32:15] | that will help us find the men who did this. | 可以帮助我们找到绑匪 |
[32:20] | Don’t you understand? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[32:23] | I don’t care about the men who did this. | 我不在乎谁做了这个 |
[32:27] | None of us care about the men who did this. | 没有人在乎做这个的人 |
[32:30] | I’m not going to that garbage can wearing gloves. | 我不会带着手套去那个垃圾箱的 |
[32:33] | What if they’re watching me? | 他们看着我的话怎么办 |
[32:35] | No. | 不 |
[32:37] | I just want my daughter back. | 我只想我的女儿回来 |
[32:48] | Oh… bring her back to me. | 把她带回我身边 |
[32:51] | You bring her back to me. | 你要把她带回我身边 |
[32:56] | You know I will. | 我知道我会的 |
[33:04] | It’s almost over. | 快结束了 |
[33:06] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉得到 |
[33:07] | Mrs. Swenson… | Swenson夫人 |
[33:09] | I’m so sorry if me and my people | 我很抱歉 我和我的人 |
[33:12] | have made this harder for you. | 使你那么辛苦 |
[33:14] | But, uh, quite honestly, | 可是 说实话 |
[33:20] | I’ve never worked with a man as… | 我从来没有和一个像你丈夫那样 |
[33:22] | determined as your husband. | 坚决的人合作过 |
[33:24] | He just wants it over. | 他只是想这一切结束 |
[33:26] | We… We just want it over. | 我们只像这一切结束 |
[33:32] | I guess now we just wait. | 我想现在我们就只能等了 |
[33:34] | I’m going for some air. | 我得去呼吸些空气 |
[33:41] | Keener. | |
[33:41] | We got a winner. | 我们找到一个赢家了 |
[33:42] | Pardon me? | 什么意思 |
[33:43] | She’s looked through six books of mug sho5v | 她看了六盒资料 |
[33:45] | and she finally found the guy. | 最后找了了那个家伙 |
[33:46] | If you’ve got a computer there, I can e-mail him over to you. | 如果你那里有电脑的话 我可以把他发给你 |
[33:48] | That’s terrific. | 那太好了 |
[33:50] | Is she sure? Is she really sure? | 她确定吗?她真的确定? |
[33:53] | You want to know she’s sure, hold on a second. | 你想知道她是不是肯定 等一下 |
[33:57] | Cynthia, it’s him. | Cynthia 是他 |
[34:00] | CYNTHIA: Do either of you recognize this man? | 你们认识这个人吗 |
[34:03] | No. | 不 |
[34:06] | There is something familiar about him. | 他看上去有点眼熟 |
[34:09] | His name is David Barrington. | 他的名字是David Barrington |
[34:11] | ??? | 我们相信他是绑架你女儿的其中一个 |
[34:14] | Coincidentally, Mrs. Swenson, | 很巧 Swenson夫人 |
[34:16] | he worked for your husband for several months last year. | 他去年为你丈夫工作了几个月 |
[34:20] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天 |
[34:22] | Wait aute, What… | 等等 |
[34:24] | What a you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[34:26] | Are you saying | 你在说这是 |
[34:27] | this is an inside job? | 一起内部作案 |
[34:30] | That someone who worked fo husband betrayed him? | 为我丈夫工作的某人背叛他? |
[34:34] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[34:37] | Maybe he still works for him. | 可能他还在为他工作 |
[34:39] | Cynthia, I’m the one who brought you in on this. | Cynthia是我让你参与进来的 |
[34:42] | I’ve always been in your corner, but now… | 我一直站在你这边 可是现在… |
[34:44] | My husband was right about you. | 我丈夫是对的 |
[34:46] | What you’re saying, it doesn’t make any sense. | 你说的根本不合理 |
[34:48] | Why? Whyould he hire someone to kidnap his own stepdaughter? | 为什么 为什么他雇人绑架自己的继女 |
[34:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:53] | Maybe he’s planning to use the ransom money– | 或许他计划用这笔赎金 |
[34:55] | minus what he’s giving to the kidnappers– | 减去他给绑架者的 |
[34:58] | to cover all the shortfalls at work. | 去掩盖工作的不足 |
[35:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:02] | What-What shortfalls? | 什么 什么不足 |
[35:03] | The coany is doing fine. | 公司运行很好 |
[35:05] | That’s not what Cyrus told me when he hired me. | 那不是Cyrus雇我的时候和我说的 |
[35:11] | He didn’t want you to know. | 他不想让你知道 |
[35:14] | Since Darrin’s been running things, | 自从Darrin开始管理 |
[35:15] | he’s taken a lot more risks. | 他就冒了很大的险 |
[35:18] | The company’s accumulated a grt deal of debt. | 公司欠了一大堆帐 |
[35:27] | It-It still… It doesn’t make any sense. | 这还是说不通 |
[35:31] | ??? | 我们用自己的钱付赎金 |
[35:33] | For the moment. | 现在 |
[35:35] | Until you’re reimbursed | 直到你通过那个保险单 |
[35:36] | through that insurance policy he made sure you had. | 得到偿还金 他确定你有的 |
[35:53] | My, uh… | 我… |
[35:59] | My dad had a… | 我爸爸有… |
[36:02] | a hunting cabin… in the mountains. | 一个打猎小屋在山上 |
[36:08] | No one’s used it in… | 没有人用它… |
[36:09] | in years. | 很多年了 |
[36:15] | He won’t be there. | 他不会在那里的 |
[36:19] | (sobbing): You’re-You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:22] | You are so wrong. | 你大错了 |
[36:24] | Give me the address. | 给我地址 |
[36:27] | Let me prove you right. | 让我证明你是对的 |
[36:34] | Well, well. The man with the plan. | 哦 哦 带着计划的男人 |
[36:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:40] | She’s in the other room. | 她在另一个房间 |
[36:43] | She can’t hear anything. | 她什么都听不到 |
[36:45] | Yeah, let’s get this over with. | 好的那我们结束掉 |
[36:48] | As promised, one million dollars. | 说好的一百万美元 |
[36:54] | It’s all there. | 都在这里 |
[36:57] | Hey, come on, man. You know where I live. | 嗨 得了吧 你知道我是什么人 |
[37:00] | Listen, if I were you two? | 听着如果我是你们俩 |
[37:02] | I would get the hell out of here now. | 我会现在就走 |
[37:04] | In fact, I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[37:06] | I’ll wait ten minutes before I go in and get Nicole. | 我会在带走Nicole前等10分钟 |
[37:08] | That way there’s absolutely no chance she’ll see you two. | 那样的话她就完全没机会看见你们了 |
[37:11] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 哦我不会但心那个 |
[37:13] | She already has. | 她已经看见了 |
[37:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:18] | Well, it was a bit of an accident. | 这是一点小小的事故 |
[37:21] | Yo daughter hurt herself. | 你女儿把自己弄伤了 |
[37:22] | She screamed. | 她叫起来了 |
[37:23] | I ran inside, but… I wasn’t wearing my mask. | 我跑进去 可是 我没戴面具 |
[37:28] | She saw your face? | 她看见你的脸了 |
[37:32] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[37:34] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[37:37] | ??? | 我已经做了我需要做的了 |
[37:42] | I told her aut you. | 我告诉她关于你的事了 |
[37:46] | I told her how this was all your doing. | 我告诉她这都是你干的 |
[37:49] | Your idea. | 你的主意 |
[37:52] | Well, I didn’t tell her. | 哦 我没有告诉她 |
[37:55] | Wrote it out. | 用写的 |
[38:01] | How can you do this to me? | 你怎么可以这么对我 |
[38:04] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[38:06] | This means I can’t take her home. | 这意味着我不能带她回家 |
[38:23] | We dug you a hole out back. | 我们为你在外面挖了个洞 |
[38:42] | Nicole… | |
[38:47] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:49] | Come on. (screams) | 过来 |
[38:52] | Come on. (screaming) | 过来 |
[38:53] | Come on, Nicole. | |
[38:54] | Nicole! Stop it! | Nicole! 停下! |
[39:02] | Just so you know… | 就像你知道的… |
[39:04] | it would give me enormous pleasure | 我会非常高兴 |
[39:05] | to put one of these right between your eyes | 把这些中的一个射入你两眼中间 |
[39:07] | and another through the center of your chest. | 另外一个穿透你的胸膛 |
[39:18] | Fine. Deny a woman a little happiness. | 很好 拒绝了一个女人的一点快乐 |
[40:39] | NTHIA: Mrs. Swenson? | Swenson夫人? |
[40:40] | There’s someone here who’d really like to see you. | 这里有人很想见你 |
[40:49] | Mom! | 妈! |
[40:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:02] | (sobbing) ARIEL: No… Is Your Mama A Llama? | 不你妈妈是骆驼吗? 我们能读长颈鹿吗? |
[41:02] | Can we read about a giraffe? | 不你妈妈是骆驼吗? 我们能读长颈鹿吗? |
[41:04] | MARIE: No. | 不 或者 森林里的女孩 |
[41:04] | ARIEL: Or… uh, the girl in the forest? | 不 或者 森林里的女孩 |
[41:07] | MARIE: No. | 不 |
[41:10] | ARIEL: Is your mama a llama? | 你妈妈是骆驼吗 |
[41:12] | Is my mama a llama? (gasps) | 你妈妈是骆驼吗 |
[41:13] | Is your mama a llama? (sighs) | 你妈妈是骆驼吗 |
[41:14] | Is your mam…is your mama a llama? | 你妈妈…你妈妈是骆驼吗 |
[41:17] | No? Come here. | 不 过来 |
[41:18] | “‘Is your mama a llama?'”… | 你妈妈是骆驼吗 |
[41:20] | BOTH: …”I asked my friend Dave.” | …”我问我的朋友Dave” |
[41:24] | “‘No, she is not,’ is the answer Dave gave. | “‘不她不是 是Dave给的答案 |
[41:28] | “‘No, she is not,’ is the answer Dave gave. | “‘不她不是’是Dave给的答案 “她用脚挂着 |
[41:28] | “She hangs by her feet | “‘不她不是’是Dave给的答案 “她用脚挂着 |
[41:30] | “and she lives in a cave. | 她住在洞穴里 |
[41:33] | I do not belie that’sow llamas behave.” | 我不相信那是骆驼的行为” |
[41:36] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[41:38] | Mom, can you hear? | 妈 你听得见了? |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:43] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:45] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |