时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Medium: | |
[00:02] | You totally saved me. | 你真是救了我 |
[00:06] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[00:07] | Pain in the ass. Thank you so… | 讨厌鬼 太谢谢… |
[00:10] | Suzie! | |
[00:13] | According to this,Cynthia Keener had a daughter named Suzie who went missing in 1998. | 根据报纸上写的 Cynthia Keener 有个女儿叫Suzie 在1998年失踪了 |
[00:20] | Don’t scream. Don’t scream,okay? | 别叫 别叫 好吗? |
[00:22] | Don’t scream. He’ll hear you,okay? | 别叫 他会听到的 好吗? |
[00:23] | I know where he took her,where he kept her and the others. | 我知道他在哪儿劫持的她 把她关在哪儿 还关了其他人 |
[00:28] | The others? | 其他人? |
[00:29] | There was at least one other. | 至少还有另外一个 |
[00:31] | Her name was Johanna. | 她的名字叫Johanna |
[00:33] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[00:35] | Marion Wheeler? | |
[00:36] | Are you the owner of this store? | 你是这儿的店主吗? |
[00:38] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[00:40] | Johanna? | |
[00:41] | Her disappearance in 1998? | 在1998年失踪了? |
[00:45] | My daughter isn’t missing. She’s never been missing. | 我女儿没有失踪 从没失踪过 |
[00:47] | It means you’re wrong. | 这意味这你错了 |
[00:49] | It means I’m actually… | 意味着其实… |
[00:50] | I’m actually angry that that woman’s daughter isn’t dead | 我很生气 那个女人的女儿没死 |
[00:53] | because she could have been there for daughter in her final moments, | 因为 我女儿生命的最后一刻 她就不在她身边了 |
[00:56] | if in fact,if she was ever even in that basement. | 如果 她确实在那个地下室里的话 |
[00:58] | What does that mean? | 你这么说什么意思? |
[00:59] | It means you’re fired. | 意思是 你被解雇了 |
[01:01] | Slow down. Are you telling me you think you… | 等等 你是在告诉我你觉得… |
[01:04] | you actually invented something? | 事实上 你发明了些东西? |
[01:05] | Here’s the thingit isn’t just a toy. | 这个东西 它不只是玩具 |
[01:06] | I actually think that it might have real world applications. | 我真的觉得这东西 或许真的有实用价值 |
[01:09] | I figure all that’s going to cost about $30,000. | 我算过了 所有这些 大约需要花费3万美元 |
[01:12] | Joe,come on. | Joe 得了 |
[01:14] | $30,000? We don’t even have $3,000. | 3万? 我们连3千都没有 |
[01:18] | The girl’s college money. | 姑娘们的大学基金 |
[01:19] | There’s almost $32,000 just sitting there. | 那有将近3万2千多美元 |
[01:22] | You know I can’t do this. | 你知道我不会这么做 |
[01:24] | God,isn’t life funny? | 天哪 生活真的很有趣? |
[01:26] | I mean,this whole marriage has always been about me believing in you. | 听着 整个婚姻总是我在信任着你 |
[01:30] | Now the one time,the one time,the shoe ends up on the other foot… | 就这一次 就一次 我们俩互换下位置… |
[01:33] | This is not the same thing. | 这不是一回事 |
[01:35] | It’s exactly the same thing,exactly. | 这绝对是一回事 绝对 |
[01:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[01:39] | What does it matter? | 这重要吗? |
[01:40] | Joe… | |
[01:40] | Stop it,please! | 停下来 求你了! |
[01:44] | Oh,God… oh,God.Oh,God. | 噢 天哪… 噢 天哪 噢 天哪 |
[02:04] | I don’t understand why… | 我不明白 为什么… |
[02:45] | Medium Season04 Episode10 | |
[03:07] | You watching this,or can I change it to the news? | 你想看这个 或者 我能换个频道 看新闻吗? |
[03:09] | No,no,it’s your bar. Your TV. | 不 不 这是你的酒吧 你的电视 |
[03:12] | Change it to whatever you like. | 换吧 随便你想看什么 |
[03:16] | You and the missus had a blowup,huh? | 你和你太太吵了一架? |
[03:19] | Yeah. How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道的? |
[03:22] | You’ve been fiddling with that wedding band for the last hour and every time the phone rings, | 你摆弄那个结婚戒指一个小时了 而且每次手机响了 |
[03:27] | you forward it to voicemail. | 你都把它转到语音信箱 |
[03:30] | Want some advice? | 想要听些建议吗? |
[03:33] | Problems at home never get solved at a bar. | 家里的问题永远不会在酒吧里得到解决 |
[03:35] | Next time that thing rings,answer it. | 下一次手机响的时候 就接听 |
[03:38] | Might be an emergency. | 可能是什么急事 |
[03:40] | Maybe she needs your help. | 或许她正需要你的帮助 |
[03:43] | Reporting live from just outside Casa Valley Hospital | 来自卡沙山谷医院的现场报道 |
[03:46] | where the two young women managed to escape from their captor early this morning… | 今早从绑匪处获救的两位年轻女士… |
[03:51] | Actually,it looks like she’s doing just fine. | 事实上 她看来挺好的 |
[03:54] | Looks like she’s right where she wants to be. | 看来她正在做自己想做的 |
[04:02] | Ms. Keener. | Keener女士 |
[04:04] | One of your colleagues from Ameritips is asking for you. | 你一个Ameritips的同事在找你 |
[04:06] | She’s in the waiting area. | 她在等待区 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:13] | I know I’m not supposed to be here. | 我知道我不该来这儿 |
[04:15] | I’m supposed to be a secret. | 我知道我的存在应该是个秘密 |
[04:16] | I have to talk to you about something. | 但有些事我必须告诉你 |
[04:18] | Everything I’ve been seeing in my dreams the last few nights,everything about Suzie– | 最近几个晚上我梦到的所有事 所有关于Suzie的事– |
[04:22] | it happened. | 确实发生过 |
[04:23] | It did not happen. | 那没有发生 |
[04:25] | Not to my daughter,not nine years ago. | 没有发生在我女儿身上 不是在九年前 |
[04:27] | We know that now. | 我们现在都知道的 |
[04:29] | What you saw was happening to Melanie Linder. | 你看到的是发生在Melanie Linder 身上的事 |
[04:31] | You got the faces confused. | 你把她们的脸搞错了 |
[04:33] | – You put Suzie’s face where Melanie’s was,and… – No. | – 你把Melanie的脸看成了Suzie的… – 不是的 |
[04:36] | I think I got the faces right: | 我想我看到的脸都没错 |
[04:38] | Suzie’s,Johanna Wheeler’s,the kidnapper’s. | Suzie的 Johanna Wheeler的 还有那个绑匪的脸 |
[04:41] | That makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[04:42] | Johanna Wheeler was just freed. | Johanna Wheeler刚获救 |
[04:44] | Obviously,she wasn’t locked up in a basement with my daughter nine years ago. | 很明显 她不可能在九年前 和我女儿一起被关在地下室里 |
[04:48] | I think she was. | 我想她确实在那里 |
[04:51] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[04:53] | She was in on it. | 她也参与了 |
[04:55] | She and her boyfriend. | 她和她的男朋友 |
[04:57] | He’s not the man who took Suzie,but I believe he and Johanna had the same arrangement. | 现在这个不是抓Suzie的 但我相信 他们和Johanna的分工都一样 |
[05:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:06] | They would target a girl– | 他们先找到一个目标女孩– |
[05:08] | someone they both wanted. | 两人都有兴趣的 |
[05:10] | And the boyfriend would kidnap her and throw her in the basement with Johanna | 然后 男的就绑架这个女孩 把她关在地下室里 和Johanna一起 |
[05:14] | who would pretend to be a fellow victim. | 而Johanna就假装是一个受害者 |
[05:17] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做? |
[05:19] | Because she’s a sociopath. | 因为她是个神经病 |
[05:22] | Because she thinks it’s fun. | 因为她觉得这很有趣 |
[05:24] | Because it’s all a big game to her. | 因为所有这些对她来说只是个游戏 |
[05:28] | She likes befriending them– | 她喜欢和她们交朋友– |
[05:30] | getting them to open up,seducing them,keeping them close to her,and then watching… | 让她们敞开心扉 引诱她们 和她们成为好朋友 然后看着她们… |
[05:37] | their surprise when she betrays them. | 当她们发现被出卖时震惊的表情 |
[05:40] | Laughing while they’re suffering. | 嘲笑她们的痛苦 |
[05:44] | Well,I saw Johanna when they brought her in. | 他们送Johanna来这儿的时候 我看到她了 |
[05:47] | She didn’t look like she was playing a game to me. | 她看上去不像在玩游戏 |
[05:50] | She’s acting. | 她装的 |
[05:51] | For you,for the police,for the media. | 给你看 给警察看 给媒体看 |
[05:54] | She has to. | 她必须装 |
[05:56] | The last thing she imagined was that Melanie Linder would get that gun away from her boyfriend | 她从没想到Melanie Linder 可以从她男朋友手中抢过枪 |
[06:00] | and kill him with it,before they could kill her. | 在他们杀了她之前把她男朋友杀死 |
[06:05] | Well,that’s a very interesting theory,Allison. | 这真是有趣的说法 Allison |
[06:08] | The only problem is,Melanie Linder wasn’t the one who wrestled the gun away from the kidnapper. | 唯一的破绽是 Melanie Linder 并不是那个抢过枪杀死绑匪的人 |
[06:13] | Melanie Linder wasn’t the one who shot him. | Melanie Linder不是开枪的人 |
[06:17] | It was Johanna Wheeler. | 是Johanna Wheeler开的枪 |
[06:23] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[06:31] | You smell like beer. | 你身上一股酒味 |
[06:38] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[06:40] | It’s not our money to use. | 那些钱不是我们可以用的 |
[06:42] | It’s the girls’ money. | 那是孩子们的 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:52] | Do you want to pick up the girls or you want me to do it? | 你去接孩子们 还是我去? |
[06:57] | You’re right. You probably shouldn’t be driving. | 你是对的 你可能现在不能开车 |
[07:09] | Please… | 求你了… |
[07:11] | please don’t. | 求你别开枪 |
[07:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:22] | Don’t. | 别 |
[07:25] | If you have to take one of us… | 如果你非要带我们中的一个走… |
[07:30] | take me. | 那就带我去吧 |
[07:37] | If you take her,she’ll just keep crying. | 如果你带她去 她只会一直哭 |
[07:40] | Me… | 而我… |
[07:42] | I can make you believe I like it. | 我能让你相信 我喜欢这样 |
[08:22] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[08:25] | I have to check my messages. | 我要先听一下电话留言 |
[08:31] | Hey,sweetie,it’s Mom. | 嘿 亲爱的 是妈妈 |
[08:33] | Listen,Johanna,I’m sorry to bother you with this,but the strangest thing just happened. | 听着 Johanna 我很抱歉打扰你 但刚刚发生了件很奇怪的事情 |
[08:39] | These two women came to visit me here at the store. | 有两个女人来店里找我 |
[08:42] | One of them was a private investigator | 其中一个是私人侦探 |
[08:44] | and they both seemed to be under the impression that something… | 她们俩似乎都坚信有什么… |
[08:49] | well,that something terrible happened to you nine years ago. | 可怕的事情 九年前 发生在你身上 |
[08:54] | I mean,obviously they have the wrong Johanna Wheeler, | 我想 很显然 她们肯定找的是 另一个Johanna Wheeler |
[08:56] | but I don’t know,I just thought you should know just in case. | 但我也不知道 我只是觉得 应该告诉你这事 |
[09:02] | Next message… | 下一条信息… |
[09:04] | Hello,Ms. Wheeler. | 你好 Wheeler女士 |
[09:06] | My name is Cynthia Keener and I’m an investigator with Ameritips. | 我是Cynthia Keener 是Ameritips的侦探 |
[09:09] | I’m calling because it recently came to my attention that | 我打电话给你 因为我最近突然发现 |
[09:12] | you may have some information regarding a missing persons case involving a Suzanne Keener. | 你可能知道一些Suzanne Keener 失踪案的相关信息 |
[09:18] | If you’d call me at your earliest convenience I’d appreciate it. | 如果你听到后立刻给我回电话 我会很感激的 |
[09:22] | I can be reached at… | 联系我的方式是… |
[09:34] | ********** | 告诉我 终于可以看你表演了 |
[09:50] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[09:52] | Daddy,you up? | 爸爸 醒了吗? |
[09:54] | Bridge… You all right? | Bridge… 你没事吧? |
[09:58] | Everything all right? | 怎么了? |
[10:01] | Why are you sleeping in here? | 你为什么睡这儿? |
[10:03] | I don’t know. It’s fun. | 我不知道 这很有趣 |
[10:08] | Sweetie,what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[10:11] | I think you need to go to the bank,Daddy. | 我想你应该去下银行 爸爸 |
[10:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[10:16] | Well,you need money,right? | 你需要钱 不是吗? |
[10:17] | I heard you and Mommy talking about it. | 我听到你和妈妈在谈这事 |
[10:20] | Yeah,but,Bridge,no one at the bank is just going to give us money. | 是的 但 Bridge 银行里没人会给我们钱的 |
[10:23] | But they are. | 但 他们会的 |
[10:25] | I had a dream about it. | 我梦到了 |
[10:26] | There’s this white-haired man working there,and he wants to give you a bunch of money. | 有个白头发男人在那里工作 他会给你很多钱 |
[10:31] | A white-haired man? | 一个白头发男人? |
[10:35] | Bridge,this white-haired man– | Bridge 这个白头发男人– |
[10:37] | he wouldn’t be Santa by any chance? | 他会不会是圣诞老人? |
[10:40] | Dad,come on. | 爸爸 得了 |
[10:41] | I’m nine. Trust me. | 我已经9岁了 相信我 |
[10:52] | Allison,what are you doing here? | Allison 你在这儿干嘛? |
[10:55] | Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了? |
[10:57] | Did you leave a message for Johanna Wheeler after we met her mother the other day? | 你是不是给Johanna Wheeler留信息了 就在我们见她妈妈之后那天 |
[11:01] | Well,yes,I did. | 是的 我留了 |
[11:03] | I wanted to make absolutely sure she didn’t know my daughter. | 我想确定 她不认识我女儿 |
[11:06] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[11:07] | Her mother left her a message too,at we were asking | 她妈妈也给她留言了 说了我们去调查的事情 |
[11:12] | Yesterday you asked me if Johanna and David Draper were partners, | 昨天 你问我 如果Johanna和 David Draper是同伙 |
[11:15] | why would she kill him before they finished their little game. | 那么为什么在游戏结束前 她要杀了他 |
[11:18] | Well,now I think I know the answer. | 现在 我想我知道答案了 |
[11:21] | It was us,Cynthia. | 是因为我们 Cynthia |
[11:24] | We’re the reason that she killed him. | 她杀了他是因为我们的出现 |
[11:26] | We spooked her. | 我们吓到她了 |
[11:31] | This is Peter Connolly,the man that I saw torturing Suzie in my dreams. | 这就是Peter Connolly 就是我在梦里看到的折磨Suzie的人 |
[11:37] | The man I believe was working with Johanna Wheeler in 1998. | 就是那个 我觉得在1998年 和Johanna合作犯案的人 |
[11:43] | You think that I’m wrong? | 你觉得我错了? |
[11:45] | Let’s talk to Johanna Wheeler. | 那我们找Johanna Wheeler谈谈 |
[11:47] | Let’s talk to Peter Connolly. | 找Peter Connolly谈谈 |
[12:03] | Can I help you,sir? | 需要什么帮助 先生? |
[12:04] | Uh,I don’t know,maybe. | 呃 我不知道 或许 |
[12:07] | Um,a friend of mine recommended that I come and speak to a colleague of yours about a loan, | 呃 我的一个朋友推荐我来 和你的一个同事谈谈贷款的事 |
[12:11] | but I’m having a hard time remembering his name. | 但我似乎不记得他的名字了 |
[12:13] | All I know for sure is that he has white hair. | 我所确定的是 他是白头发的 |
[12:15] | Oh,you mean Walter. | 噢 你是说Walter吧 |
[12:20] | Walter,yes. Good ol’ Walter. | Walter 是的 就是Walter |
[12:27] | Miss Wheeler? | Wheeler女士? |
[12:29] | Do you have a moment? | 有时间吗? |
[12:30] | If you’re reporters,the press conference is downstairs. | 如果你们是记者 新闻发布会在楼下 |
[12:33] | I’m not giving any interviews. | 我不接受任何采访 |
[12:35] | Actually,I’m an investigator with Ameritips. | 事实上 我是Ameritips的侦探 |
[12:39] | My name is Cynthia Keener. | 我叫Cynthia Keener |
[12:44] | You,uh,left a message on my cell,right? | 你 给我的手机留了一条信息 对吗? |
[12:47] | Something about a missing persons case? | 关于有人失踪的事情? |
[12:50] | That’s right. | 没错儿 |
[12:52] | I listened to it this morning when the police returned my personal effects, | 今早警察把我的私人物品 还给我的时候我听到了 |
[12:55] | but I didn’t understand it. | 但是我不明白 |
[12:59] | No one I know has ever gone missing; | 我不认识任何失踪的人 |
[13:02] | no family,no friends,no one except myself,really. | 家里人 朋友都没有 除了我就没有了 真的 |
[13:08] | I don’t see how I could be of any help. | 我不懂我能帮上什么忙 |
[13:10] | Well,we were wondering if maybe you’d be willing to look at a few photographs, | 我们希望你不介意看看这些照片 |
[13:13] | tell us if you recognize any of the people in there. | 告诉我们你是否能认出其中的任何一个 |
[13:16] | Of course,if you think it would help. | 当然可以 如果你觉得有用的话 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry. I don’t know her. | 抱歉 我不认识她 |
[13:31] | How about this man? | 这个男的呢? |
[13:38] | Maybe you’d like to look again just to make sure. | 要不你再看一眼 好好确认一下 |
[13:48] | I’ve never seen this man before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这个男的 |
[13:52] | Well,obviously,the anonymous tip my office received was bogus. | 很显然 我们公司收到的匿名情报是假的 |
[13:57] | It happens sometimes. | 这时有发生 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 不好意思 我不理解 |
[14:07] | Are you saying that someone told you I had information about a missing persons case? | 你是说有人告诉你 我知道一个人员失踪案件的线索? |
[14:12] | Well,earlier this week,my office received a tip that | 这个星期的早些时候 我们公司收到了一个线报 |
[14:17] | this man Peter Connolly abducted two young women in 1998. | 这个叫Peter Connolly的男人 在1998年绑架了两名年轻女子 |
[14:23] | He kept them in a basement,raped them repeatedly,tortured them,then discarded them. | 他把她们关在一个地下室 不断的奸污她们 折磨她们 然后弃尸荒野 |
[14:29] | According to the person who contacted me, | 根据那个线人的消息 |
[14:32] | one of these young women was my daughter Suzie. | 其中一个是我女儿Suzie |
[14:36] | The other one was you. | 另一个就是你 |
[14:41] | This some sort of joke? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[14:47] | I was kidnapped this week. | 我这个星期刚刚被绑架了 |
[14:50] | I was raped this week. | 我这个星期刚刚被奸污了 |
[14:54] | If the same thing had happened to me nine years ago, | 如果9年前曾经有同样的事情 发生在我身上 |
[14:56] | don’t you think I would have mentioned it to the police? | 你认为我会不告诉警方吗? |
[14:59] | If this is a joke,it’s being had at both of our expenses. | 如果这是个玩笑 我们两个都被骗了 |
[15:04] | Obviously,I love my daughter very much,Miss Wheeler, | 很显然 我很爱我的女儿 Wheeler小姐 |
[15:08] | and I would do anything to find out what happened to her, | 我会尽我一切所能去查明她到底怎么了 |
[15:11] | even risk upsetting you at what is clearly a very difficult time. | 就算在这样一个痛苦的时刻让你不好受 |
[15:17] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我的莽撞 |
[15:21] | Have you talked to him yet,this,uh,this Connolly person,the one in the photograph? | 你跟这个 这个照片里的 Connolly谈过了没? |
[15:27] | No,not yet. He’s next on our list.Why? | 没 还没有 我们下一个就去找他 为什么这么问? |
[15:30] | According to the person who contacted me, | 根据我线人的情报 |
[15:33] | this man Connolly had a lot in common with the man who kidnapped you and Melanie Linder. | 这个叫做Connolly的人跟绑架你和 Melanie Linder的人有很多共同之处 |
[15:40] | You know,Ms. Dubois and I keep asking ourselves, | 知道吗 Dubois女士和我都不断的问自己 |
[15:43] | “Was there any connection between these two men? | 这两个男人之间有什么联系吗? |
[15:45] | “Did they know each other? | 他们两个认识吗? |
[15:46] | “Was there communication between them at some point? | 他们会不会在某种程度上有过交流? |
[15:50] | “Did they frequent the same nightclubs? | 他们会不会是同一间夜总会的常客? |
[15:53] | Perhaps they trolled the same chatrooms.” | 或许他们在同一个网络聊天室聊天 |
[15:56] | Or who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[15:58] | Maybe they dated the same woman. | 或者他们约会过同一个女人 |
[16:03] | I suppose anything is possible. | 我想一切皆有可能 |
[16:10] | Very sorry I couldn’t be of more help,Ms. Keener. | 很抱歉 我帮不上什么忙 Keener女士 |
[16:13] | Maybe you’ll have more luck with this Connolly fellow. | 也许你去找这个Connolly时 会有些收获 |
[16:17] | Who knows? Maybe he’ll even give you a full confession. | 谁知道呢?也许他会向你认罪的 |
[16:19] | I mean,I get the feeling that without one,you… | 我是说 我能感觉到要是没有认罪 你们… |
[16:25] | you really don’t have much of a case at all,do you? | 你们手头没啥证据 是吗? |
[16:30] | Thank you for your time,Miss Wheeler. | 谢谢你帮忙 Wheeler小姐 |
[16:33] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[16:44] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:46] | Definitely. | 没问题 |
[16:50] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见了 |
[16:52] | Don’t do this. Don’t go. | 别这样 别走 |
[16:57] | Ask me about my day. | 问问我今天我怎么了 |
[17:00] | Ask me who I was on the phone with. | 问问我刚才在跟谁通电话 |
[17:03] | All right. Who were you on the phone with? | 好吧 你刚才跟谁打电话? |
[17:06] | Cynthia Keener. | |
[17:09] | She finally managed to track down a current address for Peter Connolly. | 她终于找到了Peter Connolly现在的住址 |
[17:12] | We plan on paying him a visit tomorrow. | 我们打算明天去见他 |
[17:14] | See if we have better luck rattling his cage than we did Johanna Wheeler’s. | 看我们能不能让他比Johanna Wheeler 更加惊慌失措 |
[17:19] | Are you telling me that you’re actually gonna try and provoke a man who, | 你的意思是你会去激怒一个男的 |
[17:22] | according to your dreams,repeatedly raped and then murdered an 18-year-old girl? | 一个在你梦里不断奸污那个18岁少女 然后把她残忍杀害的男人? |
[17:26] | That’s sort of the only thing we can do. | 这基本上是我们唯一能做的了 |
[17:29] | We don’t have any evidence to bring the police. | 我们没有任何可以给警方的证据 |
[17:35] | Tell me about your day. | 告诉我 你今天过得怎么样 |
[17:40] | You have a meeting or something? | 你不是有一个会议 还是什么的? |
[17:41] | Yeah,you could say that. | 是 可以这么说 |
[17:44] | With who? | 跟谁? |
[17:45] | With Walter,the wondrous white-haired banker. | 跟Walter 那个让人惊讶的白发银行家 |
[17:48] | The man from Bridgette’s dream? | 那个Bridgette梦到的男人? |
[17:52] | He didn’t give you the money,did he? | 他没有给你钱 对不对? |
[17:55] | Well,he wanted to. | 其实 他是想给来着 |
[17:56] | But… | 但是… |
[17:57] | But we already have two mortgages on the house, | 但是我们的房子已经抵押过两次了 |
[18:00] | and since what I really have is an invention or actually, | 而我有的仅仅是一个发明 或者说 |
[18:06] | just an idea for an invention,technically, | 只是一个发明的想法 |
[18:08] | I don’t really qualify for a small business loan. | 这样 我就不符合小额商业贷款的资格 |
[18:13] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[18:16] | Don’t go sleep out there. | 别去外面睡 |
[18:19] | I know you’re mad at me. | 我知道你生我的气 |
[18:23] | Can’t you just be mad at me in here? | 你能不能在房间里生我的气呢? |
[18:25] | I need that money,Allison. | 我需要那笔钱 Allison |
[18:27] | I need you to sign those papers. | 我需要你签字同意 |
[18:29] | **** | 我需要你相信我 |
[18:41] | It’s so peaceful here. | 这里真是祥和 |
[18:44] | It’s so quiet. | 真是宁静 |
[18:50] | I could stay here forever and ever right here on this spot. | 我真希望可以永远坐在这个小小的地方 |
[19:08] | Mom | 妈 |
[19:13] | don’t say it. | 别说 |
[19:18] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[19:21] | I don’t want you to say it. | 我不希望你说出来 |
[19:28] | I mean it,Suzie. I’m your mother. | 我是认真的 Suzie 我是你妈妈 |
[19:32] | You have to do what I tell you to do. | 你得按照我说的去做 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry,Mom. It’s time. | 对不起 妈 是时候了 |
[19:43] | I have go back now. | 我得走了 |
[19:58] | You know how much I love you,don’t you? | 你知道我有多爱你 对吗? |
[20:01] | You only tell me every freakin’ time I see you. | 你在每次见到我时 都告诉我这一点了 |
[20:55] | Sweetie,come on. | 亲爱的 好了 |
[20:56] | Your sister’s got a test first period. | 你姐姐在第一节课有考试 |
[20:58] | You can draw after school. | 你可以到了学校再画 |
[20:59] | Dad,the man you spoke to at the bank,did he look like this? | 爸 在银行跟你商谈的那个男人 他长得像这样吗? |
[21:05] | Bridge,nobody looks like this. | Bridge 没人长成这样 |
[21:07] | Dad,look closer. | 爸 你仔细点看嘛 |
[21:11] | Is that a mustache? | 这个是胡子吗? |
[21:12] | Yeah,didn’t I tell you about the mustache? | 是呀 我没告诉你他有胡子吗? |
[21:15] | You spoke to the wrong white-haired man. | 你找错那个白发男人了 |
[21:17] | Bridge,there was only one white-haired man. | Bridge 那里只有一个白发的男人 |
[21:19] | No,but that can’t be right! | 不会的 肯定不是的! |
[21:21] | There has to be two! | 那里肯定有两个的! |
[21:22] | No,Bridge,come on,sweetie. | 没有 Bridge 好了 亲爱的 |
[21:24] | It was a dream,all right? Just a dream. | 这只是个梦 对吗? 只是个梦而已 |
[21:25] | Now can we please just let it go? | 现在让我们忘掉它吧 好吗? |
[21:29] | No,I’m sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 |
[21:30] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从来没见过她 |
[21:39] | She’s been in the news lately,right? | 她最近上新闻了 对不对? |
[21:41] | She and another young woman were kidnapped and held in a basement for a week. | 她和另外一个年轻女子被绑架 锁在一个地下室一个星期了 |
[21:45] | Sound familiar? | 听起来熟悉吗? |
[21:49] | You claim never to have seen this young woman before in your life, | 你声称你从来没有见过这个女人 |
[21:53] | and yet,my office was contacted by an individual who says that | 但是我们公司收到线人的情报说 |
[21:57] | you and a partner abducted,raped and murdered her in 1998. | 你和一个同伙在1998年绑架 奸污 并杀害了她 |
[22:02] | And with each passing day,my team and I draw ever closer to you and your partner. | 在过去的每一天 我和我的组员 一步一步的找到你和你同伙的踪迹 |
[22:07] | Now,it’s gonna take a little while,but that’s okay. | 现在 只还需要一点点时间了 不过不要紧 |
[22:09] | We want to build the strongest case possible. | 我们想要尽量找出铁证 |
[22:11] | We want to be thorough. | 我们想要彻底查清楚 |
[22:13] | That’s the only way you can guarantee the death penalty,really. | 这是保证你得到死刑的唯一方法 真的 |
[22:17] | But then again,you might come to your senses. | 但是还有机会 你也许会良心发现 |
[22:20] | One of you might confess or cut a deal with the district attorney’s office. | 你们中的其中一个也许会认罪伏法 跟地方检察官提个条件 |
[22:25] | That would be the smarter move,of course. | 这当然是聪明的举动 |
[22:43] | Piece-of-crap rowboat. | 那个小船真是垃圾 |
[22:46] | These shoes are ruined. | 这双鞋子都弄坏了 |
[22:49] | This was wrong. | 这样不对 |
[22:51] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[22:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[22:54] | Never should’ve let you talk me into this. | 真不该让你说服我这样做 |
[22:57] | Hey,baby,hey. Relax.It’s over now. | 嘿 亲爱的 嘿 放心吧 现在都结束了 |
[23:00] | What if somebody finds her? | 如果有人发现她怎么办? |
[23:02] | What if they figure out what we did? | 如果有人知道我们的所作所为怎么办? |
[23:03] | No one is gonna find her. | 没有人可以找到她 |
[23:05] | I just made sure of that. | 我刚才已经搞定了 |
[23:12] | Honestly. | 说真的 |
[23:13] | You’re a big,blubbering mess now,but,mark my words, | 你现在会很想哭 很心慌 但是 相信我没错的 |
[23:16] | in a week,you’re gonna want another one. | 不出一个星期 你就会想再来一次的 |
[23:19] | No. Johanna,no. | 不 Johanna 不要 |
[23:22] | This was it. | 够了 |
[23:25] | Never again. | 没有下次了 |
[23:28] | We know that she was the driving force,Mr. Connolly. | 我们知道是她主使的 Connolly先生 |
[23:31] | We know that she wanted it more than you did. | 我们知道她比你更加想要那样 |
[23:34] | It’s important that you felt remorse,that you stopped. | 你后来良心不安 你停止了 这点很重要 |
[23:37] | That’s gonna mean something to the jury. | 在陪审团看来这肯定意义非凡 |
[23:41] | She’s the one we really want,Mr. Connolly. | 她才是我们要找的凶手 Connolly先生 |
[23:44] | She’s the one who’s still doing it. | 她是那个现在仍在行凶的人 |
[23:52] | We can go on accusing Johanna Wheeler and Peter Connolly till we’re blue in the face, | 我们可以尽一切所能去起诉 Johanna Wheeler和Peter Connolly |
[23:56] | but unless we have any evidence… | 但是除非我们有证据… |
[24:00] | I’m sorry I don’t have more for you. | 对不起 我没能给你更多的信息 |
[24:03] | Oh,there’s no need to apologize. | 噢 没什么好道歉的 |
[24:06] | You’ve done more for me in the past week | 你在上星期为我做的已经比 |
[24:08] | than the entire Phoenix Police Department has done in the last nine years. | 过去9年中凤凰城警方为我做的都要多 |
[24:21] | Cynthia,I need you to go down that road. | Cynthia 我要你从这里拐下去 |
[24:24] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[24:31] | This is the place I saw in my dreams. You and Suzie’s ghost came here to talk. | 这就是我梦里你和Suzie的鬼魂谈心的地方 |
[24:37] | I’ve never been here before in my life. | 我从没来过这个地方 |
[24:40] | Something I saw at the house. | 我在那个地下室看到一些东西 |
[24:42] | Piece-of-crap rowboat. | 那个小船真是垃圾 |
[24:45] | These shoes are ruined. | 这双鞋子都坏了 |
[24:47] | The night that Peter and Johanna disposed of Suzie’s body, | 那个Peter和Johanna处理掉Suzie 的尸体的晚上 |
[24:50] | they were both dripping wet. | 他们两个都像落汤鸡一样 |
[24:52] | Johanna said something about a rowboat. | Johanna说了些关于小船的事 |
[25:05] | I’m praying it’s someone else. | 我在祈祷这是别人 |
[25:21] | Don’t know that you should have hung around after you called,Allison. | 我想 你报警以后就不要在 附近晃悠了 Allison |
[25:23] | People are starting to ask questions I don’t have good answers to. | 人们会问许多我无法回答的问题 |
[25:27] | Well,how long till the coroner can give us an ID? | 法医要多久才能证实尸体的身份? |
[25:30] | Remains have been down there a good,long time. | 遗体在河里已经泡了很久了 |
[25:32] | All he can tell at this point is that they’re female. | 现在他能确定的只有尸体是女性 |
[25:34] | That,and there are three metal pins. | 另外 还有三个金属钉子 |
[25:36] | In her left femur? | 在她左大腿骨里? |
[25:41] | Suzie had a skiing accident in 1989. | Suzie在1989年滑雪出了意外 |
[25:46] | She broke her leg. It’s her. | 她折断了她的腿 这是她 |
[25:56] | identified the body that was recovered from the bottom of Tyler Lake earlier this afternoon, | 警方已经确认了今天下午在泰勒湖底 发现的尸体的身份 |
[26:01] | as Suzanne Keener, | 她是Suzanne Keener |
[26:03] | a 19-year-old woman who disappeared from the parking lot of a Phoenix strip mall almost nine years ago. | 一个9年前在凤凰城长街停车场 失踪的19岁女性 |
[26:09] | Channel 9’s Dawn Velasquez was able to catch up with Suzanne’s mother,Cynthia, | 16频道的Dawn Velasquez及时采访了 Suzanne的母亲Cynthia |
[26:13] | as she left the coroner’s office a short while ago. | 在她刚刚离开法医办公室的时候 |
[26:17] | I’m saddened to have the very long search for my daughter end this way, | 花了这么多气力去找寻我的女儿 结果却是这样 我很悲伤 |
[26:21] | but I’m also very encouraged by the great deal of physical evidence that was recovered with Suzie’s body, | 令人欣喜的是 从Suzie尸体上 找到了大量证据 |
[26:27] | so for now,I’m… | 所以现在 我… |
[26:28] | I don’t remember you saying anything about physical evidence. | 我不记得你说过什么确凿的证据 |
[26:31] | ‘Cause there wasn’t any. | 因为本来就没有 |
[26:32] | Just an old skeleton in a tarp. | 只是被防水布包裹着的骨架 |
[26:34] | She’s bluffing? | 她在诈唬? |
[26:36] | She wanted to give the killers something to think about. | 她想让杀人犯做贼心虚 |
[26:38] | See what shakes out. | 看看能吓出什么不 |
[26:39] | Remind me to never play poker with that woman. | 记得提醒我千万别和这个女人玩扑克 |
[26:49] | I need you to promise me. | 我要你答应我 |
[26:51] | We’re gonna pay this money back. | 我们得把钱补回去 |
[26:54] | Before we pay down the house,before we buy any cars,we are going to pay this money back. | 我们不按揭房屋 不买汽车 也要把钱补回去 |
[26:59] | We’re not gonna need to. | 不用这样做 |
[27:00] | I know that if I can just get this idea in front of some venture capitalists… | 如果我能把这个想法 讲给一些风险投资商听… |
[27:03] | Worst-case scenario. | 做最坏的打算 |
[27:05] | Worst-case scenario. You have my word. | 做最坏的打算 我答应你 |
[27:09] | Fine. | 很好 |
[27:12] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天一早 |
[27:13] | Whatever you need,I’ll sign it. | 无论你需要什么 我都会签字的 |
[27:22] | I suppose you expect me to sleep with you now. | 我想你在期待我与你同床共枕 |
[27:24] | No,in fact,I’ve decided I’m never sleeping with you again. | 不 实际上我决定永远 不再与你同床共枕 |
[27:30] | Well,hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[27:34] | Allison? | |
[27:38] | but I’m also very encouraged by the great deal of physical evidence that was recovered with Suzie’s… | 令人欣喜的是 从Suzie尸体上 找到了大量证据… |
[27:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:48] | Who did you tell about the girl,Peter? | 那个女孩的事你告诉谁了 Peter |
[27:50] | What? Who is this? | 什么? 你是谁? |
[27:52] | Who do you think it is? | 你认为还会有谁 |
[27:54] | Her mother paid me a visit today. | 她妈妈今天来访 |
[27:56] | She asked me a bunch of questions,but I didn’t tell her anything. | 问了我许多问题 我什么都没说 |
[27:59] | She said her office received an anonymous tip about me. | 她说她办公室收到匿名信揭发我 |
[28:02] | Yeah. She said the same thing to me. | 对 她也这么和我说 |
[28:04] | The funny thing is,I never told a soul about our darling Suzie. | 好笑的是 关于Suzie的事 我没向旁人透露半句 |
[28:09] | You think that I did? | 你觉得是我说的? |
[28:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:12] | I mean,between the two of us,you always did have the more,uh… | 我是说我们两个人之间 你总是更加… |
[28:16] | delicate constitution. | 脆弱的一方 |
[28:19] | Well,I-I have wanted to tell. | 我想过告诉别人 |
[28:21] | I’ve wanted to get it off my chest for a long time. | 我想透露这个秘密很久了 |
[28:23] | I’ve just never been,um,strong enough. | 我只是一直没有勇气 |
[28:29] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:30] | They said on the news they found physical evidence. | 新闻说他们从尸体上找到了证据 |
[28:33] | What do you think they’ve got,Pete? | 你觉得他们能找到什么呢 Pete |
[28:35] | Your blood? Your semen? | 你的血渍? 还是你的精液? |
[28:39] | That body’s been at the bottom of that lake for nine years. | 那具尸体在湖底长达九年 |
[28:41] | There wouldn’t be anything left but bones. | 现在只剩下骨头了 |
[28:43] | You think they’re bluffing? | 你觉得他们在诈唬吗 |
[28:44] | Yeah,of course they’re bluffing. | 他们当然是在诈唬了 |
[28:50] | I know it’s hard,baby,but you… | 我知道很痛苦 宝贝 但你… |
[28:53] | you’ve got to be strong for me,okay? | 你要为我坚强起来 好吗 |
[28:56] | Just… just for a little while longer. | 只需要再撑过一段时间 |
[28:59] | We keep our mouths shut,and all of this goes away,I promise. | 我们绝口不提 这事就会过去的 我保证 |
[29:04] | Tell me you can do it. Come on. | 告诉我你能做到 快说 |
[29:07] | Tell me you can be strong. | 告诉我你可以坚强起来 |
[29:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:18] | Peter Connolly just called me. | Peter Connolly刚刚打给我 |
[29:20] | He wants to talk about a deal. | 他想要谈谈 |
[29:23] | You’re kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:25] | No,he keep everything very hypothetical at this point. | 没有 虽然他现在什么都没说 |
[29:28] | “If I was a party to this. If I was a party to that.” | “如果我和这个一伙 如果我和那个一伙” |
[29:31] | But I could hear it in his voice. | 但我从他声音里听出来了 |
[29:35] | He’s starting to crack. | 他开始软化了 |
[29:36] | Cynthia,that’s wonderful. | Cynthia 真是太好了 |
[29:38] | I know,I’m leaving for his house right now. | 是的 我正要去他家 |
[29:39] | I thought you might want to meet me. | 我想你也许愿意同行 |
[29:41] | Me? | 我? |
[29:42] | Well,yeah,you started this thing,Allison. | 当然 这件事因你而起 Allison |
[29:43] | It seems only fair you’re there to finish it. | 由你来完结再好不过了 |
[29:47] | Oh,well,I should be an hour or two,tops. | 我最多去一两个钟头 |
[29:50] | You’re sure you’re okay with the girls? | 你确定和孩子们在一起没关系吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah,it’s Saturday,babe. | 今天是周六 宝贝 |
[29:53] | What’s there to do but watch cartoons and eat cereal? | 她们除了看卡通片 吃谷类食品外还能做什么 |
[29:58] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出了什么事 |
[29:59] | Well,it’s Saturday. The bank closes early on Saturdays. | 今天是周六 银行会提早关门 |
[30:03] | I wanted to go by and sign those papers for you and deposit this retainer check that | 我想顺道路过 填妥资料 |
[30:06] | Cynthia gave me for this week. | 然后把Cynthia这周给我的支票存起来 |
[30:08] | Cover that check that we sent to Dr. Bondi on Thursday. | 这样就能补上周四给 Bondi医生支票的漏洞了 |
[30:12] | Tu crippling debt es mi crippling debt. | 拆了东墙补西墙 |
[30:14] | I’ll take it to the bank when Ariel gets up. | 等Ariel起来我拿去银行 |
[30:17] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[30:18] | Bring that nice lady some closure. | 替那位女士把案结了 |
[30:21] | Everything’s covered here. | 这里一切都搞得定 |
[30:22] | We’ll sign the papers on Monday. | 我们周一再去签文件 |
[30:23] | Bye,stinkus. | 拜 小脏猪们 |
[30:24] | Did I hear you say you’re going to the bank? | 我是不是听到你说要去银行了啊? |
[30:30] | You’re not fooling anyone,you know. | 你可别干傻事 知道吗 |
[30:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思啊 |
[30:33] | I mean,I know you’re only here ’cause you want to look for the white-haired man. | 我知道你来只想找那位白头发的老人 |
[30:40] | I can help the next customer. | 下一位 |
[30:44] | – I’d like to deposit that,please. – Sure | – 我想存钱 – 好的 |
[30:46] | Daddy! Daddy,come quick! | 老爹 老爹 快过来! |
[30:47] | I found him! I found him! | 我找到他了! 我找到他了! |
[30:49] | Sorry. Excuse me a minute.Bridge… | 抱歉 先失陪一下 Bridge… |
[30:55] | Daddy! | 老爹! |
[30:58] | – Are you all right? – Are you okay? | – 你还好吗 – 没怎么样吧 |
[30:59] | Just a little fall. Oh,thank you.Thanks. | 摔了一下而已 谢谢 |
[31:51] | Ms. Keener. Mrs. Dubois. | Keener女士 Dubois女士 |
[31:55] | You killed him,didn’t you? | 是你杀了他 对吧 |
[31:57] | You knew he was going to speak with us. | 你知道他要和我们谈话 |
[31:59] | You knew he was going to give you up,so you shot him. | 也知道他会把你供出来 所以你就杀了他 |
[32:03] | Ms. Keener,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | Keener女士 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:07] | Peter Connolly. He’s dead. | Peter Connolly 他死了 |
[32:10] | You,uh… | 你… |
[32:12] | you showed me his photograph,right? | 你给我看过他的照片 对吧 |
[32:14] | We found him this morning in his apartment. | 今早我们在他的公寓发现了他的尸体 |
[32:15] | The police believe it was a suicide. | 警察认定为自杀 |
[32:17] | Suicide? | 自杀? |
[32:19] | Sounds like a guilty conscience to me. | 我认为他是良心发现了 |
[32:22] | Maybe you were right about him. | 也许你们找的就是他 |
[32:24] | Maybe he did have something to do with your daughter’s murder. | 也许他和你女儿的谋杀案有关 |
[32:26] | Don’t play innocent with me,you little monster. | 别跟我这装无辜 你这头小怪兽 |
[32:32] | Ms. Keener… | Keener女士 |
[32:35] | I’m so sorry about what happened to your daughter, | 对你女儿的遭遇我感到万分遗憾 |
[32:40] | and I’m sure that it’s the stress of finding her body after all these years | 我肯定是由于这些年寻找她的尸体 |
[32:45] | that’s making you act this way. | 压力会让你这般举止 |
[32:48] | But I had nothing to do with her death. | 但我和她的死没有关系 |
[32:52] | I don’t know how to make that any clearer. | 我不知道还要怎么说明白 |
[32:55] | And I really think you should leave now or I’ll be forced to call the authorities. | 我想你们该离开了 否则我要叫警察了 |
[32:59] | If you think this is over,you’re wrong. | 如果你认为这事完了 就大错特错了 |
[33:07] | I can go to Detective Scanlon. I can tell him… | 我可以去找Scanlon探长 可以告诉他… |
[33:09] | Tell him what? We have nothing,Allison. | 告诉他什么? 我们没有证据 Allison |
[33:15] | Nothing but the knowledge she was there. | 我们知道她当时在场 |
[33:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:22] | You know,I used to think that not knowing was the worst. | 知道吗 我以为一无所知是最糟糕的 |
[33:27] | But this is worse. | 但现在这样更糟 |
[33:30] | I know exactly what happened. | 我清楚的知道发生了何事 |
[33:33] | I know exactly how my daughter suffered and died. | 清楚的知道我女儿受尽折磨后被杀害 |
[33:38] | And there’s not the least amount of justice I can bring to her. | 我却无法为她伸张正义 |
[33:46] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[33:51] | I’m going to bury my daughter. | 我准备去埋葬我女儿 |
[33:57] | I’m going to tell her how sorry I am there was nothing I can do for her. | 告诉她我有多么无能为力 |
[34:03] | See you. | 再见 |
[34:08] | – Hello? – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[34:10] | I need to tell you something,but before I do, | 我要告诉你件事 但在我说之前 |
[34:12] | I want to assure you that everything’s perfectly fine. | 我想确保你一切正常 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | I slipped and fell at the bank,and now I’m in the emergency room at the Casa Valley Hospital. | 我在银行摔倒 现在在Casa山谷 医院急诊室里 |
[34:22] | Oh,my God,Joe,are you all right? | 老天 Joe 你还好吗 |
[34:24] | I’ve got the slightest little fracture in my wrist,but other than that,I’m fine. | 只是手腕轻度骨折 除此之外没别的 |
[34:29] | It hardly even hurts at all. | 其实根本就不疼 |
[34:30] | Besides,I’ve got Bridgette right here to keep me company. | 还有 Bridgette和我在一起 |
[34:33] | She’s flirting shamelessly with a handsome young intern. | 她正不知羞耻的同英俊的 年轻实习医生眉来眼去 |
[34:36] | You’d be very proud. | 你一定会倍感骄傲的 |
[34:37] | Are they putting a cast on you? | 他们给你拍片子了吗 |
[34:38] | Are you going to be able to drive yourself home? | 你自己能开车回家吗 |
[34:45] | Joe,are you there? | Joe 你还在吗 |
[34:47] | Sweetheart,I think I’m going to have to call you back. | 亲爱的 我等会再打给你 |
[34:50] | Mr. Dubois? | Dubois先生吗 |
[34:52] | Reginald Smythe,Regional Manager for Phoenix West. | 我是Reginald Smythe 凤凰城西部银行的区域经理 |
[34:54] | I oversee all of our downtown branches. | 我查看了所有城里的户头 |
[34:56] | I’d offer my hand,but… | 我想助你一臂之力 但是… |
[34:59] | 15 grand! | 一万五千美金 |
[35:00] | 15 freakin’ grand just for falling on my ass. | 摔一跤就有一万五千美金呐 |
[35:05] | I think I’ve found my new calling. | 我想我找到了新的职业 |
[35:06] | I’m gonna be the guy who falls down in banks for a living. | 我要当个以在银行摔跤为生的人 |
[35:09] | Someday I’ll branch out– maybe I’ll fall down in grocery stores,maybe even malls. | 也许某天还能扩展范围… 也许在超市摔倒 或者大商场 |
[35:13] | Too bad you didn’t crack your skull open. | 真遗憾没把你的头骨摔开 |
[35:15] | Maybe you could’ve gotten the whole 30 grand you were looking for. | 也许你一下就能得到需要的三万块 |
[35:18] | I’ve been giving that some thought. | 我想过了 |
[35:19] | I’m starting to think that 30 may have been a little grand. | 我认为三万块也许有点多了 |
[35:22] | I think that I can do what I need to with just this 15. | 我想只需要这一万五千块就足够了 |
[35:26] | Husband to wife. | 我告诉你 |
[35:28] | I’m trying to tell you we don’t need to touch the girls’ college money. | 我们都不用动孩子们上大学的钱 |
[35:31] | I’m listening. I am.I hear. | 我在听 听到了 |
[35:34] | That’s… that is great news.It’s just… | 是个好消息 只是… |
[35:38] | Cynthia? | Cynthia的事? |
[35:44] | I feel like I wish I never started dreaming about her daughter. | 我宁可一开始就没有梦到过她女儿 |
[35:47] | I wish I’d kept it to myself. | 我宁可自己藏在心里 |
[35:49] | I feel like I’ve done something incredibly cruel. | 我感觉做了件非常残酷的事 |
[35:52] | You’ve been doing this for a while,Al. | 你一直是这样 Al |
[35:53] | You know you don’t get the dreams that you get | 如果你要把这些梦藏在心底 |
[35:55] | because you’re supposed to keep them to yourself. | 你就不会再做那些梦了 |
[35:56] | You get them ’cause you’re supposed to try to help people. | 之所以会梦到是因为你注定要帮助别人的 |
[35:58] | Well,how exactly did I help Cynthia? | 我帮助Cynthia什么了 |
[36:01] | You know,how is she better off today knowing the things that I told her? | 得知了我说的一切她怎么会舒心呢 |
[36:07] | How’s she going to sleep tonight knowing who killed Suzie,but not be able to prove it? | 知道杀害Suzie的凶手是谁却无法证明 今夜她该如何入眠? |
[36:11] | Well,maybe Cynthia’s not the person you were supposed to help this time. | 也许这次你要帮助的人不是Cynthia |
[36:14] | Now,because of your dreams,you and Cynthia started asking questions about Johanna Wheeler. | 因为你的梦 你和Cynthia开始 追查Johanna Wheeler |
[36:19] | Johanna,in turn,got nervous. | 而Johanna 反过来 变得紧张兮兮 |
[36:20] | So nervous,in fact,that she killed her new partner and let Melanie Linder go. | 因为太过紧张 因此杀害了新搭档 并放走了Melanie Linder |
[36:25] | Now,let’s say that you had kept your dreams to yourself. | 现在我们设想你把这个梦藏在心底 |
[36:27] | Let’s say that you hadn’t risked telling Cynthia some pretty terrible things that had happened to her daughter. | 你不冒险告诉Cynthia她女儿的 这个糟糕的消息 |
[36:31] | Where exactly do you think Melanie Linder would be tonight? | 你想今晚Melanie Linder会在哪里 |
[36:36] | At home with her parents? | 和父母待在家里? |
[36:37] | Or at the bottom of a lake right next to Suzie? | 还是和Suzie一起躺在冰冷的湖底? |
[36:41] | You know,for a faithful manservant you have an uncanny knack at putting things in perspective. | 身为一个忠诚的仆人 你总能把事情分析的很透彻 |
[36:48] | You should see me do windows. | 你早就该看出来了 |
[36:50] | I wish.In my dreams. | 我也希望 在梦中 |
[36:53] | I would love to see that. | 我很愿意见到那幅画面 |
[36:55] | Hello? | 你好? |
[36:56] | Allison,it’s Cynthia. | Allison 我是Cynthia |
[36:58] | I was wondering if you would meet me someplace. | 我想问下你能否和我见个面 |
[37:29] | When she was three years old,I put Suzie in day care. | 当Suzie三岁时 我送她去托儿所 |
[37:34] | Her father had left us. | 他父亲离开了我们 |
[37:37] | I needed to go back to work. | 我需要回去工作 |
[37:41] | It wasn’t the greatest place. | 那地方不怎么样 |
[37:44] | I couldn’t afford much. | 但我没多少钱 |
[37:49] | One morning,she came to me crying. | 一天早上 她哭着来找我 |
[37:52] | She said she didn’t want to go. | 她说她不想去 |
[37:56] | The other kids were mean to her,she said. | 说其他孩子都欺负她 |
[38:01] | They hit her when the teachers weren’t looking. | 趁老师看不住的时候就打她 |
[38:05] | And she was afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[38:07] | She didn’t know what to do. | 不知该如何是好 |
[38:13] | Well,in those days,I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. | 那些日子里 我感觉肩上背负重担 |
[38:21] | I was just trying to get through the week and pay the rent. | 我只想熬过一周工作 缴付房租 |
[38:26] | And I didn’t have time for her and her little girl problems. | 我没有时间来照顾她 或她的问题 |
[38:31] | And I got angry with her,and I said, | 我生气的对她说 |
[38:33] | “Suzie…you’ve got to stand up for yourself. | “Suzie 你得自立自强” |
[38:40] | ‘Cause no one else is gonna look after you in this life.” | “因为没有人会照看你一辈子” |
[38:48] | She was just three years old. | 她当时才三岁 |
[38:51] | She was just a baby. | 还是个孩子 |
[38:56] | It was my job to look after her. | 我有责任照顾她 |
[39:02] | It was my job to stand up for her. | 有责任支持她 |
[39:08] | And now I finally have. | 现在我终于做到了 |
[39:22] | Cynthia… | |
[39:24] | whose house is this? | 这是谁的家 |
[40:37] | It’s all right,Allison. | 没关系 Allison |
[40:40] | I’ve called the authorities. | 我叫了警察 |
[40:43] | They’ll be here in a moment. | 他们很快就到 |
[40:48] | What can I do for you,Cynthia? | 我能为你做些什么 Cynthia? |
[40:51] | How can I help? | 我能帮你什么 |
[40:54] | Take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[40:59] | Wait with me. | 陪我一起等待 |
[41:16] | Medium Season04 Episode10 |