时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We believe the resistance on the part of the consumer | 我们相信一部分顾客的抵制 |
[00:03] | Is a function of the fact they haven’t had a product to respond to. | 很大程度上是因为他们还没有可以回应的产品 |
[00:06] | Those days are ending. | 时代变了 |
[00:08] | The technology for the delivery of hybrid cars | 混合动力汽车的市场 |
[00:10] | To the marketplace is ripe. | 已经成熟 |
[00:12] | If the company wants to stay ahead of the curve, | 如果公司想保持领头羊的位置 |
[00:14] | We should make an aggressive expansion into the market. | 我们应该对市场进行扩张 |
[00:17] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[00:20] | Mr. Dubois? | 迪布瓦先生 |
[00:22] | Are you… all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:24] | Oh, I-I’m fine. | 哦 我很好 |
[00:26] | I’m just not sure why you boys asked me | 我只是不清楚你们为什么让我 |
[00:28] | To cut short my friday morning golf game for this. | 因为这个缩短我周五早上的高尔夫球时间 |
[00:31] | You know, I’m confused. | 我不太明白 |
[00:33] | You know, while you were talking, | 当你们夸夸其谈的时候 |
[00:34] | It sounded to me like | 对我来说听起来就像是 |
[00:36] | I was in some socialist country in Europe | 我身处于欧洲某个社会主义国家 |
[00:38] | And not here in the heart of the United States of America. | 而不是在美国的中心 |
[00:43] | So, let me tell you something. | 我跟你们说 |
[00:45] | Americans love their cars. | 美国人爱他们的车 |
[00:48] | The bigger, the better. | 越大越好 |
[00:49] | They’re not worried about gas mileage. | 他们可不关心耗油的问题 |
[00:52] | And they sure as hell don’t want to buy something | 而且他们也绝对不会想买 |
[00:55] | That runs on batteries. | 电动力的汽车 |
[00:58] | You know what runs on batteries? | 你知道什么车用电池吗 |
[01:01] | Toys. | 玩具车 |
[01:01] | Sir, gas isn’t going to be inexpensive forever. | 先生 汽油可不会一直便宜下去 |
[01:03] | It’s not happening, guys. | 这不可能 伙计 |
[01:06] | I know you had your hopes pinned for a promotion | 我知道你们把升职的希望 |
[01:08] | On all this green stuff, | 寄托于这些环保产品 |
[01:10] | But this is Michigan. | 不过这里是密歇根 |
[01:14] | It’s not California. | 不是加利福尼亚 |
[01:15] | Now, you come back and you see me | 等你们想起来 |
[01:17] | When you remember what company you’re working for. | 你们为哪家公司工作之后再回来见我 |
[01:25] | Sorry to disturb you, Mr. Dubois. | 抱歉打扰你 迪布瓦先生 |
[01:28] | Some calls came in during your meeting. | 你开会时来了几个电话 |
[01:30] | Uh, Mr. Stiles wants to know why your division | 斯泰尔斯先生想知道你的部门 |
[01:35] | Well, call him back | 给他回个电话 |
[01:36] | And tell him we’re still crunching the numbers. | 告诉他我们还在鼓捣那些数字呢 |
[01:38] | We’ll get the figures soon. | 很快就会弄好的 |
[01:40] | Your ex-wife called, too. | 你前妻来电话了 |
[01:41] | Oh, great. now, what does she want? | 哦 真好 她想怎样 |
[01:43] | She wanted me to remind you | 她要我提醒你 |
[01:44] | It’s three days now since your son had his most recent child. | 你孙女已经出生三天了 |
[01:47] | You still haven’t called to say “congratulations.” | 而你还没去祝贺呢 |
[01:52] | All right, get Joe on the phone. | 好吧 给乔打个电话 |
[01:53] | Do you think this call would have more weight | 你不觉得你自己打电话 |
[01:55] | If it came directly from you? | 会更有分量吗 |
[01:58] | I brought the number. | 我拿来了号码 |
[02:01] | Uh, joan? | 琼 |
[02:05] | Is it a boy this time? | 这次是男孩吗 |
[02:06] | A girl. Her name’s Marie. | 女孩 她名字叫玛丽 |
[02:16] | Joan! Joan…! | 琼 琼 |
[02:19] | Joan! | 琼 |
[02:21] | Mr. Dubois! | 迪布瓦先生 |
[02:25] | Help! Help! someone call 911! | 救命 快打911 |
[02:31] | Yeah, it’s coming up on seven years since the big one. | 已经七年了 |
[02:36] | Didn’t know I was just about to | 你不知道我死前是 |
[02:37] | Call Joe when it finally happened, did you, Ally? | 想给乔打电话的 是吗 艾莉 |
[02:40] | No. | 对的 |
[02:41] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[02:45] | You know, Marie was your third grandchild. | 玛丽是你第三个孙女 |
[02:47] | You had years to keep in touch. | 你有些年一直都保持联系 |
[02:50] | Now, what do you want? | 现在 你想怎样 |
[02:52] | Well, you know, Joe’s not much younger than | 你知道吗 乔比我第一次心脏病 |
[02:54] | I was when I had my first heart attack. | 发作时小不了多少 |
[02:56] | And he’s two years older than | 而且他只比我父亲 |
[02:57] | My father when he had the heart attack that killed him. | 心脏病发作致死时的年龄大两岁 |
[03:01] | -So? -So… | -所以呢 -所以 |
[03:03] | Maybe it wouldn’t hurt him to get himself checked out. | 也许应该去给他检查检查 |
[03:06] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[03:09] | Is Joe okay? | 乔还好吗 |
[03:10] | Joe’s fine. | 乔还好 |
[03:12] | He’s just tired. | 他只是累了 |
[03:15] | Why don’t you go back to sleep now? | 你还是好好睡觉吧 |
[04:05] | What are you saying? Am I gonna get a heartattack? | 你说什么 我会得心脏病 |
[04:08] | No, that’s not what I said. | 不是我说的 |
[04:10] | And that’s not what he said. | 也不是他说的 |
[04:11] | He just– not in so many words, he suggested that, given your age, | 他也没说多少 他说根据你的年龄 |
[04:15] | And your-your family history, | 还有你家族病史 |
[04:18] | It might be a good idea to get it checked out. | 也许真应该去查查 |
[04:21] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[04:22] | Look, this is what he does. | 看吧 他都做了什么 |
[04:24] | He just shows up here out of the blue | 他突然间出现 |
[04:26] | And says a bunch of stuff to scare the crap out of us | 说了一大堆话来吓唬我们 |
[04:28] | And then he disappears. | 然后他就消失了 |
[04:29] | I don’t buy it for a minute. | 我可不吃这套 |
[04:30] | Well, I don’t know. | 好吧 我也不清楚 |
[04:31] | Honey, could it really hurt to just check it out? | 亲爱的 去检查一下你就这么难受吗 |
[04:35] | I mean, you are almost the exact same age your father was | 你已经和你爸爸第一次 |
[04:38] | When he had his first heart attack. | 心脏病发作时差不多年龄了 |
[04:39] | Yeah, but he smoked god knows how many cigars a day | 是啊 但是鬼知道他一天抽多少雪茄 |
[04:42] | And drank himself to sleep every night with malt scotch. | 而且每晚用威士忌把自己灌得烂醉才睡觉 |
[04:45] | I don’t do any of those things. | 这些事我都不做的 |
[04:47] | Besides, I just had a physical. | 此外 我刚做了身体检查 |
[04:49] | Doctor said I was in great shape, | 医生说我身体很棒 |
[04:51] | And that was, like, six weeks ago. | 这不过是六星期前的事 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:53] | I’m not going to run around in a panic every time my dad shows up | 我可不想每次我爸爸在起夜时间出现 |
[04:57] | And whispers something in your ear in the wee hours of the night. | 在你耳边说点什么 然后把我吓的够呛 |
[05:01] | Ow! | 哦 |
[05:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:06] | That-that light. it’s… | 灯光 |
[05:08] | So bright. | 太刺眼了 |
[05:11] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:12] | Did you change the bulbs in there or something? | 你换了灯泡还是怎么了 |
[05:14] | And you want me to see a doctor? | 你还想让我去看医生 |
[05:16] | Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. | 真是五十步笑百步 |
[05:20] | Name’s Levar Cole. | 他叫勒瓦尔·科尔 |
[05:21] | He’s looking at a third strike for drug possession. | 他被控藏毒罪 |
[05:24] | The thing is, he says he knows something about a murder we’re investigating, | 他说他知道我们正在调查的凶手的事 |
[05:27] | But he won’t say anything else | 不过他别的什么也没说 |
[05:29] | Until we, uh, guarantee that he’ll walk on the possession charge. | 直到我们保证可以免掉他的藏毒罪 |
[05:32] | A murder? | 凶手 |
[05:34] | Claims that Malcolm and Randy Littleton are the killers. | 有消息称马尔科姆和蓝迪就是凶手 |
[05:37] | The Littleton brothers? | 利特尔顿兄弟吗 |
[05:40] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 |
[05:42] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[05:44] | Could just be trying to dodge a mandatory prison sentence | 可能只是为了逃避 |
[05:46] | That comes with a third drug conviction. | 三次毒品重罪的刑罚 |
[05:48] | But, uh, hey, if he’s willing to point a finger at the Littletons, | 但是如果他愿意指证利特尔顿兄弟的话 |
[05:50] | I figure we should, uh, hear him out. | 我想我们可以听听他怎么说 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry. Who are the Littletons? | 不好意思 特尔顿兄弟是谁 |
[05:54] | The city’s most notorious stick-up boys. | 市里臭名昭著的抢匪 |
[05:57] | They kidnap drug dealers and then they torture them | 他们绑架毒贩严加拷问 |
[05:59] | Until they give up the location of the organization’s drug and money stash. | 直到他们说出组织藏毒藏钱的地点 |
[06:02] | Once the Littletons find out where everything is, | 一旦特尔顿兄弟知道钱和货的所在地 |
[06:04] | They pull a smash and grab, help themselves to the drugs and the money. | 他们就去打砸抢 弄走毒品和现金 |
[06:07] | Sounds like a pretty dangerous way to make a living. | 好像是个相当危险的营生 |
[06:09] | It is. | 确实是 |
[06:10] | The Littletons are good at it. | 特尔顿兄弟很擅长这个 |
[06:11] | Good enough they got a quarter of a million dollar bounty on each of their heads. | 擅长到有组织出50万美元买他俩的人头 |
[06:14] | Not from us. From organized crime. | 不是从我们这 是从犯罪团伙那 |
[06:21] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, yeah. I just… maybe it’s allergies. | 还好 我只是…有点敏感 |
[06:27] | I just seem to be so sensitive to light lately. | 最近对光特别敏感 |
[06:30] | I’m looking for my sunglasses. | 我在找我的太阳镜 |
[06:33] | They’re not in here. | 没带啊 |
[06:34] | Hey, you know what? Let me check the lost and found box. | 我看看失物招领箱里有没有 |
[06:44] | I saw these in here a couple days ago. | 这副在箱子里有些日子了 |
[06:47] | You’re welcome to use these. | 你用吧 |
[06:47] | No, thanks. I’ll just… | 不用了谢谢 我就是… |
[06:50] | Well, just keep them in case you change your mind | 拿着吧 万一你一会想用了呢 |
[06:52] | Because otherwise, they’re just going to sit in the box. | 反正放在箱子里也是放着 |
[06:56] | I spend most of my nights in live Oak Park, | 我差不多一直在橡树公园过夜 |
[06:59] | Up where the woods are real thick. | 那里的树木很茂密 |
[07:01] | That’s where I was last night a few hours before that | 昨天晚上我还在那呢 |
[07:04] | Cop picked me up! | 没过几个小时警察就把我带来了 |
[07:08] | I was just sleeping. | 我正在睡觉 |
[07:10] | I got woke up by some noise. | 被什么声音吵醒了 |
[07:13] | Two men talking loud. | 那两个人说话很大声 |
[07:16] | It was Malcolm and Randy Littleton. | 他们是利特尔顿兄弟 |
[07:19] | I could see they were– they were digging a hole. | 我看见他们在挖坑 |
[07:22] | And I saw there was something laying there next to them. | 还看见他们旁边躺着什么东西 |
[07:26] | A body. | 是尸体 |
[07:28] | They were burying a body, not 15 yards from where I always sleep? | 他们就在离我睡觉的地方不到15码的地方埋尸 |
[07:33] | – You get a look at the victim? – No. | -你看见死者了吗 -没有 |
[07:36] | But if you let me walk, | 但是如果你们放我走 |
[07:37] | I’ll tell you exactly where that body is. | 我就告诉你们埋尸的具体地点 |
[07:40] | Huh? | 怎样 |
[07:41] | In fact, if you need me to, I’ll, uh, | 如果你们需要 我可以 |
[07:43] | I’ll testify against the Littletons in court. | 我可以出庭指证利特尔顿兄弟 |
[07:47] | You’re sure these are the two men you saw? | 你确定看到的是这两个人吗 |
[07:50] | I don’t need pictures to be sure. | 我根本不需要看照片 |
[07:53] | Where I come from, everyone knows | 谁都知道我是从什么地方来的 |
[07:54] | What Malcolm and Randy Littleton look like. | 我们那谁不知道利特尔顿兄弟长什么样 |
[07:56] | All right, Mr. Cole. | 好吧 科尔先生 |
[07:58] | If the information you’re providing us is accurate, | 如果你提供的消息准确 |
[08:00] | I will give you a suspended sentence on the drug charge. | 我会考虑给你缓刑的 |
[08:03] | But any clemency is dependent on the arrest | 但是这些政策都是建立在 |
[08:06] | And successful prosecution of the Littletons. | 成功逮捕和起诉利特尔顿兄弟的基础上 |
[08:09] | Mm-hmm. I understand. | 嗯 我知道 |
[08:10] | And I promise the information’s good. | 我发誓消息绝对准确 |
[08:12] | In fact, I’ll tell you right where that grave is. | 我可以告诉你们埋尸地点 |
[08:15] | You can go check it out yourself. | 你们可以自己去确认一下 |
[08:24] | So, is this man wasting our time? | 你觉得他在浪费我们时间吗 |
[08:26] | I mean, even if he does know where a body is, | 即使他知道尸体在哪 |
[08:28] | That doesn’t necessarily mean | 那也不代表 |
[08:30] | That the Littletons put it there. | 就一定是利特尔顿兄弟埋的 |
[08:31] | Oh, I have no idea whether that man is telling the truth or not. | 我不知道他说没说实话 |
[08:35] | I mean, I saw a lot of strange things in there. | 我刚才在里面看到了许多奇怪的事情 |
[08:37] | I’m not sure they’re related to this case. | 我不确定这和这件案子有关 |
[08:41] | I’m scared. Is this going to hurt? | 我害怕 测这个疼吗 |
[08:43] | No. I don’t think so, anyway. | 不 不会疼的 |
[08:51] | According to this machine, you’re dead. | 从机器上来看 你已经死了 |
[08:54] | You’re not dead, sweetie. | 你没死 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | Your arm’s just too small for that thing. | 你胳膊太细了测不出来 |
[08:56] | It’s just meant for grownups. | 那是给大人测的 |
[08:58] | Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here. | 过来宝贝 我们要走了 |
[08:59] | I got your mom’s refills done. | 妈妈的药买好了 |
[09:00] | Dad, you’re a grownup. | 爸爸 你是大人了 |
[09:02] | So? | 怎么 |
[09:03] | So, why don’t you put your arm in there? | 你怎么不测一下呢 |
[09:05] | Yeah, dad. come on. Let’s do this. | 对啊爸爸 测一下吧 |
[09:10] | So, are you going to do it? | 测吗 |
[09:12] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 干嘛不测呢 |
[09:15] | I bet dad’s rating doesn’t come back “dead.” | 我敢说爸爸的结果肯定不是”已死” |
[09:23] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[09:33] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[09:35] | This machine says that your blood pressure is at borderline risk. | 这上面显示你的血压处在危险的边缘 |
[09:39] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:40] | Risk for what? | 什么危险 |
[09:55] | Anything for the inter-office mail, Ms. Dubois? | 迪布瓦女士 有内部邮件吗 |
[10:00] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine, Doug. | 是啊 我没事 道格 |
[10:04] | Um… thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[10:06] | No, I-I’m fine for office mail today. | 我在看今天的公务信件呢 |
[10:18] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[10:20] | Your eyes still bothering you? | 眼睛还是不舒服吗 |
[10:21] | The glasses are helping. | 眼镜很管用 |
[10:23] | I just got off the phone with Lee. | 我刚刚接到李的电话 |
[10:25] | Apparently, Levar Cole was telling us the truth, | 勒瓦尔·科尔说的是实话 |
[10:27] | At least about one thing. | 至少有一件事是真的 |
[10:29] | They did find a body buried out in live Oak Park, | 他们在橡树公园挖出了一具尸体 |
[10:31] | And it was right where he said it would be. | 就在他告诉我们的地方 |
[10:33] | I’m on my way over to the morgue. | 我正要去停尸间看看呢 |
[10:35] | Can I hitch a ride? | 能搭个便车吗 |
[10:39] | We id’d the body. | 我们挖出了这具尸体 |
[10:40] | Low-level drug dealer named Juan Espinal. | 是低等毒贩胡安·埃斯皮纳的 |
[10:43] | Best guess? The Littleton brothers got a hold of him. | 最可能的原因是利特尔顿兄弟抓住了他 |
[10:47] | Tried to shake him down for inside scoop on the people he worked for. | 想从他那得到他的头儿的内幕 |
[10:50] | Maybe he didn’t cooperate. | 可能是他不合作 |
[10:52] | Maybe the Littletons didn’t like what he had to say. | 可能是利特尔顿兄弟不喜欢他说的 |
[10:54] | Either way, he ended up here. | 不管怎么样 他被杀了 |
[11:02] | What’s with the hairnet? | 发网怎么回事 |
[11:04] | That was there when we dug him up. | 和他一起挖出来的 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. Fashion, I guess. | 我不知道 我猜可能是流行吧 |
[11:09] | Allison, what are you doing? | 艾莉森 你在干什么 |
[11:13] | Zero. | 零 |
[11:14] | He’s dead. He’s got zero days left to live. | 他死了 所以还能活零天 |
[11:18] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[11:19] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:20] | That man we interviewed– | 我们审问的那个人 |
[11:21] | The one who said he would testify | 说自己可以出庭作证的可以作 |
[11:22] | Against the Littleton brothers. | 不利于利特尔顿兄弟的证明 |
[11:24] | Levar Cole. What about him? | 勒瓦尔·科尔 他怎么了 |
[11:25] | His number was one. | 他额头上的数字是1 |
[11:28] | I don’t follow. | 我不信 |
[11:29] | You have to make sure that man is safe. | 你必须确保他的安全 |
[11:31] | Levar Cole’s in county, pending release. | 勒瓦尔·科尔尚未获释 |
[11:32] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿都去不了 |
[11:33] | I’m not worried about him getting away. | 我不担心他逃走 |
[11:35] | I’m worried something is going to happen to him. | 我担心他会出事 |
[11:38] | Please, you have to make sure that he’s safe. | 拜托 请你确保他的安全 |
[11:43] | Yeah, uh, this is detective Scanlon. | 喂 我是斯坎隆警探 |
[11:45] | I’m calling in regards to a Levar Cole. | 我打电话来询问一个叫勒瓦尔·科尔的人 |
[11:48] | I’m coming in to process his release later today. | 我等下来处理他今天晚些时候的获释 |
[11:50] | I just want to make sure everything’s all set. | 我只是想确认一下一切都好 |
[12:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[12:04] | Just happened 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 |
[12:06] | A fight broke out in the prison cafeteria. | 监狱的餐馆发生了一起斗殴 |
[12:09] | Levar Cole was stabbed with a shiv. | 勒瓦尔·科尔被剃刀刺中 |
[12:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:21] | Al, are you in there? | 艾尔 你在里面吗 |
[12:26] | Don’t turn the light on. | 别开灯 |
[12:28] | And close the door, please. | 请关一下门 |
[12:32] | Al, I think it’s time we get you to a doctor. | 艾尔 我觉得该带你看医生了 |
[12:36] | I mean, if this is bad enough | 如果情况很糟糕 |
[12:37] | That I have to come get you from work… | 我必须亲自接你下班 |
[12:39] | Honey, I don’t even know what I would say to the doctor at this point. | 亲爱的 我甚至不知道该如何向医生开口 |
[12:42] | And that’s not even the worst of it. | 情况不算最糟 |
[12:45] | Just get me in the elevator. | 把我带进电梯里 |
[12:46] | Get me outside into the darkness. | 把我带入黑暗中 |
[12:48] | And then I’ll tell you everything. | 然后我告诉你事情的原委 |
[12:51] | The days that a person has left to live? | 一个人剩余的生命时日 |
[12:54] | That’s a pretty dramatic statement. | 这种说法太戏剧性了 |
[12:56] | Yeah, but I’m telling you, I think I’m right. | 对 但老实说 我认为自己是对的 |
[12:58] | I mean, at first when I put these sunglasses on, | 当我戴上这副太阳眼镜 |
[13:01] | And I looked at people, I could see these | 我看别人的时候就可以看见 |
[13:02] | Five-digit numbers floating around on their foreheads. | 五位数的数字浮现在他们额头上 |
[13:05] | Devalos, Scanlon. Later when we were at the morgue, | 德弗洛斯 斯坎隆 之后当我们在停尸间时 |
[13:09] | All the corpses– they all had zeros. | 所有尸体上的数字都是零 |
[13:13] | I know it sounds crazy, | 这个想法听起来很疯狂 |
[13:15] | But I can’t make sense of it, but there it is. | 我无法做出解释 但事实就是如此 |
[13:20] | You telling me that if you look at me through those glasses, | 你是说如果你透过这副眼镜看我 |
[13:22] | You can tell me how long I have left to live? | 你能看到我余下的天数 |
[13:24] | Don’t ask me to do that. | 别让我这么做 |
[13:26] | Well, aren’t you the person who’s saying my dead father’s | 你不是说我去世的父亲 |
[13:28] | Raising all these questions about my health? | 提出了些有关我健康的问题 |
[13:31] | – Yeah, but… – But what? | -对 但是 -但是什么 |
[13:34] | Yeah, but I don’t want to know that. | 我可不想知道 |
[13:35] | I mean… not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[13:38] | If you think about it for a second, | 如果你再考虑一下 |
[13:40] | You don’t either. | 你会理解我的 |
[13:45] | Do you know who we are? | 知道我们是谁吗 |
[13:51] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道你为什么在这儿吗 |
[13:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:56] | So you know how important it is for you | 这么说你知道你的回答 |
[13:58] | To answer the questions that we’re about to ask you. | 对我们至关重要 |
[14:03] | Juan Espinal. | 胡安·埃斯皮纳 |
[14:06] | You deal smack for Hector Becerra. | 你为赫克托·贝塞拉做事 |
[14:08] | In fact, you’re his top-earning corner boy, am I right? | 你是他手下薪酬最高的街头混混 对吧 |
[14:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[14:14] | So now that we all know each other, Juan, | 既然我们都互相认识 胡安 |
[14:19] | I want you to tell me and my brother here | 我命令你告诉我和我兄弟 |
[14:21] | All about Hector’s stash houses. | 有关赫克托的军火库的一切消息 |
[14:22] | The ones on the east side. | 在东边的那些 |
[14:25] | Come on, man, you know I can’t do that. | 拜托 伙计 你明知道我不能那么做 |
[14:28] | Juan… | 胡安 |
[14:30] | Juan. | 胡安 |
[14:32] | I thought you said you knew who we were. | 你刚才说你知道我们是谁 |
[14:35] | Look, I-I know you guys is for real, | 我知道你们是认真的 |
[14:37] | But if I tell you about them stash houses, | 但如果我向你们泄露了军火库的消息 |
[14:39] | My own people will kill me. | 我会被自己人杀死 |
[14:41] | Ain’t nobody got to know it was you. | 没有人会知道泄密的是你 |
[14:44] | Come on, look, my brother randy, he don’t talk much. | 瞧 我兄弟蓝迪 他话不多 |
[14:48] | And I ain’t gonna tell nobody. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[14:54] | Juan… | 胡安 |
[14:55] | Come on now. | 快说吧 |
[14:59] | You know you gonna tell us everything we want to know, right? | 你会说出来我们想知道的一切的 对吧 |
[15:03] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[15:09] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[15:14] | Okay, Juan, we’re gonna see just how long you can hold out. | 好的 胡安 我们倒要看看你能耗多久 |
[15:31] | Unfortunately, what you saw in your dream actually makes a lot of sense. | 不幸的是 你梦中的所见确有其事 |
[15:34] | A couple of Hector Becerra’s stash houses were robbed last week. | 赫克托·贝塞拉的几个军火库上周被劫了 |
[15:37] | Not to mention the coroner pointed out | 验尸官指出 |
[15:39] | A fresh wound on Juan Espinal’s right bicep. | 胡安·埃斯皮纳的右二头肌上有一处新伤口 |
[15:43] | It certainly could have been inflicted by a sander. | 确实可能由磨沙机造成 |
[15:46] | Well, I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[15:48] | I read the littletons’ file. | 我读了利特尔顿兄弟的文件 |
[15:49] | I thought they operated by some kind of code where they’d kidnap someone, | 他们在绑架别人的地方设了密码 |
[15:51] | And if that person gave them good information, they’d let them go. | 如果那人说出可靠的情报 就会放他走 |
[15:55] | If Juan Espinal talked | 如果胡安·埃斯皮纳说出来了 |
[15:57] | If he told them the location of the stash houses, | 如果他坦白招出军火库的所在地 |
[16:01] | Why would they kill him? | 他们为何要杀他 |
[16:03] | Maybe the Littletons are playing by a new set of rules. | 也许利特尔顿兄弟在耍新花招 |
[16:05] | No witnesses. | 都还没证据 |
[16:09] | In any case, I’m going to go canvas | 无论如何 我准备去画室 |
[16:10] | The city for abandoned barbershops. | 那座城市有废弃的理发店 |
[16:13] | If that’s where the brothers tortured and killed Juan Espinal, | 如果兄弟俩在那儿折磨并杀害胡安·埃斯皮纳 |
[16:16] | Maybe I can find some evidence to tie them to the crime. | 也许我能找到给他们定罪的证据 |
[16:18] | – Keep us posted. – Ok | -与我们保持联络 -好的 |
[16:21] | You know, yesterday, you wouldn’t even put those things on. | 昨天 你根本不会考虑那些事 |
[16:23] | Now it’s like they’re glued to you. | 现在它们却缠着你 |
[16:26] | Yeah. yeah, it looks that way. | 对 就是那样 |
[16:33] | Well, it’s a little elevated, | 有点升高 |
[16:34] | But blood pressure varies day to day. | 但血压每天变化 |
[16:36] | I don’t think it’s anything to be alarmed about. | 没什么可提高警惕的 |
[16:39] | I’m okay? | 我没事吧 |
[16:40] | Hey, based on my family history, | 根据我们的家族病史 |
[16:42] | Is there anything that I should be doing to avoid heart trouble? | 我是否有可能不得心脏疾病 |
[16:44] | It’s a lot about life choices, Joe. | 这取决与生活方式的选择 乔 |
[16:47] | I mean, the good news is no smoke, | 好的一面是 根据你的信息 你不抽烟 |
[16:49] | You’re ideal weight, married, employed on paper. | 你的体重正常 已婚 有工作 |
[16:53] | Say you’re doing great. | 你干得很棒 |
[16:55] | Do you have any undue stress in your life? | 你的生活被过度压力困扰吗 |
[16:57] | You mentioned your wife had been ill. | 你提到你的妻子病了 |
[16:58] | Yeah, but she’s doing great now. | 对 但她现在很好 |
[17:00] | Um, I mean, I just started a new job. | 我找到了份新工作 |
[17:02] | I guess that probably added some stress. | 我想这也许给我施加了压力 |
[17:04] | Well, I mean, there is another thing | 好吧 还有一件事 |
[17:06] | That can make a major difference in stress and blood pressure levels. | 会大大减轻压力和血压 |
[17:09] | Particularly for people with stressful jobs. | 尤其对于有工作压力的人 |
[17:13] | You ever tried meditation? | 你试过打坐吗 |
[17:17] | What do you mean, like chanting? | 怎么做 像念经那样吗 |
[17:19] | No, not necessarily, anyway. | 不是 不过也差不多 |
[17:22] | You set aside some chunks of time during the day. | 白天腾出一些时间 |
[17:24] | Focus on your breathing, clear your mind. | 屏除杂念 专注于呼吸 |
[17:26] | Just try to stay totally present in the moment. | 只要在那一刻完全集中精力 |
[17:31] | I know what you’re thinking. I was right there with you. | 我知道你在想什么 我以前也这样 |
[17:33] | Believe me, I’m no hippie, but I gave it a shot. | 相信我 我是正常人 我试了一下 |
[17:37] | It really helps. | 很有帮助 |
[18:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:14] | Allison, it’s Manuel. | 艾莉森 我是曼纽尔 |
[18:16] | I’m going to give you an address. | 给你一个地址 |
[18:17] | I need you to come right over here. | 我需要你马上过来 |
[18:19] | Mr. District Attorney, what’s going on? | 检察官先生 怎么了 |
[18:21] | Lee found that barbershop you saw in your dream. | 李发现你梦中的理发店了 |
[18:23] | He crossed paths with one of the Littleton brothers. | 他碰到利特尔顿兄弟中的一个 |
[18:26] | Lee shot him. | 李朝他开了枪 |
[18:43] | Allison, thanks for coming. | 艾莉森 谢谢你过来了 |
[18:44] | I came as quick as I could. | 我以最快速度赶来的 |
[18:49] | Have you seen Lee yet? | 你见到李了吗 |
[18:51] | No, where is he? | 没 他在哪 |
[18:52] | He’s out back, I think, | 我想在后面 |
[18:53] | Filing a statement with internal affairs. | 填写内部事件报告 |
[18:56] | I don’t understand. What was Littleton doing here? | 我不懂 利特尔顿在这干什么 |
[18:58] | Why were shots even fired? | 为何会搞到要开火 |
[18:59] | Apparently, Lee pulled up to take a look around | 李开车在这附近巡视 |
[19:02] | Just as Littleton here was in the process of leaving. | 刚好碰到利特尔顿要离开 |
[19:05] | Lee got out of his car, identified himself | 李下车 表明身份 |
[19:07] | And Randy went for his gun. | 蓝迪掏出枪来 |
[19:09] | We’ve already found weapons, drugs. | 我们在这发现了武器和毒品 |
[19:13] | Apparently they were using this place as a kind of base of operations. | 显然这里是他们犯罪活动的基地 |
[19:17] | – Is Lee all right? – Not a mark on him. | -李还好吗 -毫发未伤 |
[19:20] | Any signs of the other Littleton brother? | 另一个利特尔顿呢 |
[19:22] | No. But with Randy dead, | 没有踪迹 但蓝迪死了 |
[19:24] | I have a feeling that Malcolm might try to retaliate soon. | 我觉得马尔科姆会马上来报仇 |
[19:26] | What do you mean retaliate? | 报仇是什么意思 |
[19:28] | I hope you two didn’t come all the way down here on my account. | 我希望你们不是为了我大老远跑来 |
[19:32] | I’m touched. | 我太感动了 |
[19:33] | Oh, my god. Lee… | 天啊 李 |
[19:35] | It’s okay, Allison, I’m fine. | 没事 艾莉森 我很好 |
[19:37] | Really, there’s not a scratch on me. | 真的 毫发未伤 |
[19:45] | Gee, two days to live, huh? | 还有两天的命 |
[19:46] | I don’t know what to tell you, Allison. | 我不知跟你说什么 艾莉森 |
[19:49] | If you could see your way clear to give me a week, | 如果你觉得可能给我一周 |
[19:50] | Maybe I’d cash in my 401k, take a trip to Maui, but… | 我会领退休金 到毛伊岛玩玩 |
[19:53] | – Lee… – .Given the scheduling crunch… | -李 -但现在安排日程太难了 |
[19:55] | Lee, I need you to listen to me. I’m serious. | 李 你必须听我说 我是认真的 |
[19:59] | I mean, think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[20:00] | Randy Littleton is dead, and his brother is still out there. | 蓝迪·利特尔顿死了 他兄弟在逃 |
[20:02] | He’s going to want to get the man who did this. | 他会找杀他兄弟的人 |
[20:05] | He’s going to want to get revenge. | 他会来报仇的 |
[20:06] | Don’t do that. Don’t just shrug. | 别这样 别只是耸耸肩 |
[20:09] | Think about Lynn. Think about the baby. | 想想林恩 想想孩子 |
[20:11] | All right, I’m thinking about them. | 好吧 我在想他们 |
[20:13] | Now what is it you want me to do? I’m a cop. | 你要我怎么做 我是警察 |
[20:15] | Every day I go out there, I try to put away a bad guy. | 每天巡逻 抓一个坏人 |
[20:17] | Knowing that I could be ticking off another bad guy in the process. | 知道我会被犯罪分子憎恨 |
[20:20] | That’s just part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[20:21] | And besides, all you’re seeing is a number. | 而且 你看到的是个数字 |
[20:23] | It’s not like it’s telling you something specific | 不是什么我能 |
[20:24] | That I can prepare for or guard against. | 有所防备的具体事件 |
[20:27] | And for all you know, it could be that I slip | 而且 也许我明天只是 |
[20:29] | In the shower tomorrow and crack my skull open. | 洗澡摔倒撞到了脑袋 |
[20:30] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[20:32] | Look, the bottom line is, if I want to avoid being murdered | 归根结底 如果我要避免 |
[20:35] | By Malcolm Littleton, than my best option | 被马尔科姆·利特尔顿谋杀 |
[20:37] | Is to work the case and try to make sure that we find him | 最好的选择是我继续办案 |
[20:39] | And put him away as soon as possible. | 确保我们尽快抓住他 |
[20:41] | Besides, it’s not like I’m flying blind. | 另外 我不是盲目行动 |
[20:45] | I found this on Randy Littleton. | 我在蓝迪·利特尔顿身上找到的 |
[20:47] | Now this guy and his brother | 这家伙和他兄弟 |
[20:49] | They tracked every drug dealer in Phoenix at one time or another. | 曾经跟踪菲尼克斯每个毒贩 |
[20:52] | And it’s all written down right here. | 都写在上面 |
[20:54] | This book’s going to be worth a lot to someone. | 这记录对他有价值 |
[20:56] | And I can use this to find Malcolm. | 我可以用它找到马尔科姆 |
[21:00] | Or I could just stay home from work. | 或者我就呆在家 |
[21:03] | Not take a shower, not get out of bed. | 不洗澡 不起床 |
[21:06] | Help me out with this one, Allison. | 帮帮我 艾莉森 |
[21:07] | Eenie-meenie-minie-mo? | 南无阿弥陀佛吗 |
[21:34] | Is this gonna bother you? | 这灯让你不适吗 |
[21:35] | I can read outside if you’d like. | 我可以到外面看 |
[21:36] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 不用 |
[21:38] | I’m just gonna shut my eyes anyway. | 我反正要闭上眼睛 |
[21:46] | Ugh, who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁啊 |
[21:48] | Okay, I’ll go read in the living room. | 好 我出去看 |
[21:51] | Wait, no, honey, it’s not the light. | 等一下 不是说那灯 |
[21:53] | It’s Lee. | 说李呢 |
[21:54] | He’s running out of time and | 他马上就要没命了 |
[21:56] | I don’t know what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[21:57] | Well, I don’t know that there’s anything to do. | 我不知道有什么可做的 |
[22:00] | And I also don’t know that | 而且我还知道 |
[22:02] | You’re absolutely running out of time. | 你完全在浪费时间 |
[22:04] | I don’t know how you can be saying that. | 你怎么能这样说 |
[22:06] | Well, think about it. | 想想 |
[22:07] | Okay, so, yesterday you look through your glasses | 昨天你戴眼镜看时 |
[22:10] | And he had however many thousands of days left. | 他还有很长的命 |
[22:12] | Today your glasses tell you it’s only two. | 今天眼镜告诉你只剩两天 |
[22:15] | So, clearly, things can change. | 显然 事物在变化 |
[22:17] | Tomorrow’s a new day… Who knows | 明天是新的开始 谁知道 |
[22:18] | What your glasses are gonna tell you? | 眼镜又能告诉你什么 |
[22:20] | And if the police catch this Littleton guy, | 如果警察抓了利特尔顿 |
[22:23] | Then it kind of stands to reason | 顺理成章 |
[22:25] | That Scanlon’s number’s gonna shoot right back up to where it was before. | 斯坎隆的数字又回到原来的天数 |
[22:28] | Well, what if they don’t catch him? | 如果没抓到呢 |
[22:30] | Well, then, then we just gotta deal with that. | 我们只有接受现实了 |
[22:33] | The point is you can’t actually know what these numbers | 重点是只要到了明天 |
[22:36] | Are gonna be tomorrow until tomorrow actually gets here. | 你才会知道明天的数字 |
[22:38] | That’s very zen of you. | 你说的很有禅意 |
[22:40] | And I’m only on chapter one. | 我刚看了第一章 |
[22:42] | – How do you feel? – The whole thing makes me nervous. | -什么感觉 -让我紧张 |
[22:46] | I gotta sit there and do nothing? | 我要坐在那里什么都不干 |
[22:48] | Call me crazy. I don’t find that relaxing. | 疯了 我一点不觉得那样放松 |
[22:51] | Well, honey, it’s like anything. | 宝贝 什么事都一样 |
[22:52] | You just gotta do it a few times before you get the hang of it. | 你做几次就习惯了 |
[22:56] | Yeah, the book says I gotta do it three times a day. | 但书上说我得一天做三次 |
[22:58] | That means I gotta go meditate in the middle of work. | 这表示我要工作时打坐 |
[23:02] | I’m just not the kind of guy | 我不是那样的人 |
[23:03] | That’s gonna turn to my colleagues | 会跟同事说 |
[23:06] | And say, “excuse me, but, uh, I’ll be back in ten minutes. | “抱歉 我十分钟后回来 |
[23:09] | I just gotta go seeking enlightenment now.” | 我现在要去寻找人生灵感” |
[23:13] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[23:14] | You don’t need enlightenment. | 你不需要去受什么佛祖开悟 |
[23:16] | You just need to lower your blood pressure. | 你只需要想办法降低你的血压 |
[23:25] | Hey, yo, Juan! | 喂 胡安 |
[23:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[23:33] | – What’s up? – What’s up, man? | -还好吗 -还好吗 老兄 |
[23:34] | – You good? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -还好 |
[23:35] | I’ve been looking for you, man. | 我最近都在找你 老兄 |
[23:37] | Hector sent me to come and get you. | 赫克托让我来接你去 |
[23:39] | Oh, yeah, what’s Hector want? | 是吗 赫克托想干什么 |
[23:40] | Ah, he just wants to talk to you | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[23:42] | About the Littleton boys hitting up our stash houses. | 为什么利特尔顿兄弟袭击我们的藏匿点 |
[23:44] | You kidding me? | 什么意思 |
[23:45] | – I don’t know anything about that. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我跟那事没任何关系 -对 对 |
[23:47] | But you know Hector, man, | 但是你了解赫克托 |
[23:48] | – He’d feel a lot better if he heard that right from you. – Yeah. | -他要亲耳从你这听到他才会安心 -对 |
[23:51] | Why don’t you get in the car, homie? We’ll go see him. | 要不你现在上车 我们去拜访他吧 |
[23:53] | Man, I gotta be out on my corner, man, you know. Corner… | 老兄 我必须要死守我的岗位 岗位 |
[23:56] | Customers expect me, I mean, | 顾客随时会来 要不然 |
[23:57] | How else am I gonna sell? | 我又怎么能把东西卖出去呢 |
[23:58] | You know Hector would rather have me out there earning | 你知道赫克托宁愿让我在外挣钱 |
[24:00] | Than wasting my time coming to see him. | 也不会让我浪费时间去见他 |
[24:02] | Oh, for sure, yeah. | 当然 对 |
[24:03] | See, the problem is though, | 问题是 |
[24:05] | Hector knows that you are not always on that corner, right? | 赫克托听说你不是一直在岗位上 |
[24:07] | Cause the other day, in fact, you weren’t selling. | 因为那天你根本没在卖货 |
[24:10] | I mean, nobody knew where you were. | 没人知道你的行踪 |
[24:13] | Cesar, I was sick, man, come on. | 恺撒 我生病了 |
[24:16] | Ain’t you ever had to take a sick day? | 我难道不能够休息一天吗 |
[24:18] | Sick? Look, man. | 生病了 听说我 老兄 |
[24:20] | You know who don’t ever take sick days? | 你知道谁不会因病休息吗 |
[24:21] | The Littleton brothers don’t ever take sick days | 利特尔顿兄弟从不因病休息 |
[24:24] | Because they’re always working, man, always. | 因为他们总在不停工作 |
[24:27] | Even when nobody could find you, | 即使当没人知道你行踪的时候 |
[24:28] | The Littletons were working. | 利特尔顿兄弟都在工作 |
[24:30] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[24:31] | I don’t know anything about the littletons. | 我不知道利特尔顿兄弟的任何事 |
[24:32] | Come on, man, you know something, right, hmm? | 别这样 你应该知道些什么 不是吗 |
[24:35] | You heard the stories. | 你应该听说了这故事 |
[24:37] | They kidnap you, they tie you up, | 他们把你绑架 他们把你绑了起来 |
[24:40] | Ask you questions and when you can’t answer… | 逼问你问题 当你不能作答的时候 |
[24:43] | They break out that belt sander, | 他们拿出了砂带打磨机 |
[24:44] | Just grind, man, tear that meat out. | 慢慢碾磨直到你的肉掉下来 |
[24:48] | The way I hear, they start with your arm. | 就我所听说的 他们从你手臂开始 |
[24:51] | Right about here. | 就从这 |
[24:54] | Huh, is that it? | 就在那是吗 |
[25:00] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[25:41] | Looks like it’s about that time. | 貌似午饭时间到了 |
[25:43] | Some of us are grabbing pizza for lunch. You wanna come with? | 我们几个要去吃匹萨 一起来吗 |
[25:45] | No, thanks, man. I’m… | 不 谢谢了 老兄 我… |
[25:47] | I’m brown-bagging it today. | 我带了午餐的 |
[25:48] | No worries, man. | 没关系 老兄 |
[25:50] | See you in a bit. | 一会再见 |
[26:21] | Okay. All right, ouch. | 好了 哎哟 |
[26:26] | Okay, here goes nothing. | 什么都不想 |
[26:41] | Uh, you’re sitting in my spot. | 你坐在我的位子上 |
[26:45] | Say again? | 请再说一遍 |
[26:46] | You’re sitting in my spot. | 你坐在我的位子上 |
[26:49] | – Oh, I…I’m sorry. – Were you… | -对不起 -你刚刚在… |
[26:52] | Were you meditating? It was hard to tell, | 你在打坐吗 挺难辨认的 |
[26:54] | But now I’m thinking Maybe you were meditating. | 但现在想想看或许你刚刚在打坐 |
[26:56] | Oh, no, yeah. no, no, I, I just… | 不 对 不 我只是… |
[26:58] | I don’t know, I guess I was just looking for, | 我也不清楚 我想我只是在找 |
[27:00] | Uh, you know, a quiet place to sit for a while. | 一处安静的地方独处一下 |
[27:02] | Well, you found the right place. | 这地方绝对是上佳的选择 |
[27:03] | I come out here almost every day right before lunch. | 我差不多每天午餐前都会来这 |
[27:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:06] | – You work here? – Yeah. | -你是这里的员工吗 -是的 |
[27:09] | Uh, Joe Dubois. | 乔·迪布瓦 |
[27:10] | Dan Burroughs. | 丹·柏洛兹 |
[27:14] | Dan Burroughs, as in… | 丹·柏洛兹 是那位… |
[27:16] | Burroughs & Strauss? | 柏洛兹&斯特劳斯的创办人之一吗 |
[27:18] | – Yeah. – You’re my boss. | -对 -你是我的顶头上司 |
[27:21] | And I was, uh… | 而我却… |
[27:24] | Yeah, I was sitting in your lunch spot. | 我刚刚抢了你吃午餐的地方 |
[27:26] | Um, I lied. | 我撒了谎 |
[27:29] | My name is not Joe Dubois, and I do not work over there. | 我不叫乔·迪布瓦 我也不在这上班 |
[27:31] | Listen, it’s all right, it’s a public place. | 听我说 没事 这是公共场合 |
[27:34] | – I’ll go someplace else. – No. | -我去其它地方 -别 |
[27:35] | No, no, you go ahead and do whatever you’re doing, I guess. | 不 你继续做你刚刚在做的事情 |
[27:38] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[27:48] | You’ve reached the cell phone of detective Lee Scanlon. | 这个号码属于警探李·斯坎隆 |
[27:51] | If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1. | 如果你遇到紧急情况 请播911 |
[27:53] | If not, leave a message after the beep. | 如果不是 请在哔一声后留言 |
[27:55] | Uh, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[27:57] | Lee, it’s Allison. | 李 我是艾莉森 |
[27:58] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of you all day. | 今天整天我打电话都没人接 |
[28:01] | I guess we’re just not destined to run into one another. | 我想我们肯定碰不到了 |
[28:03] | So, here’s the thing. | 我想说件事 |
[28:04] | I’m not sure that Juan Espinal | 我觉得胡安·埃斯皮纳不是 |
[28:06] | Was killed by the Littletons at all. | 被利特尔顿兄弟所杀 |
[28:09] | Uh, it seems that the people that he worked for had it in for him, too. | 貌似他的老板也有杀他的嫌疑 |
[28:12] | Oh, and, uh, I’m not sure that this matters or not, | 我也不知道接下来我要说的是否重要 |
[28:17] | But you know those sunglasses I’ve been wearing? | 但我最近戴的那副太阳眼镜 |
[28:20] | I think they actually belonged to Espinal. | 它的主人就是埃斯皮纳 |
[28:22] | I have no idea why or how they made their way | 我不知道为什么这副眼镜会出现 |
[28:25] | Into the lost and found at the police station, but… | 在警察局的失物招领处 但… |
[28:28] | I think they were actually his. | 我想它确实是属于死者的 |
[28:30] | Hey, when you get this can you give me a call? | 听到留言 马上打给我 |
[28:33] | Cause I’m just worried about you. | 因为我真的很担心你 |
[28:34] | And I wanna make sure you’re all right. | 我想确信你没事 |
[28:36] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[28:39] | Forward your calls; I think you’re gonna want to join me. | 放下电话 你跟我一起走吧 |
[28:41] | – Where are we going? – The morgue. | -我们去哪 -停尸房 |
[28:44] | Malcolm Littleton. | 马尔科姆·利特尔顿 |
[28:46] | He was found lying on the sidewalk | 尸体于凌晨六点在 |
[28:49] | At the corner of Blossom and Sycamore at 6:00 this morning. | 布洛森和斯卡莫十字路口的人行道上被发现 |
[28:51] | Nobody touched the body, | 虽然尸体被抛在那已几小时 |
[28:53] | Even though it had been there for hours. | 但没人碰过他 |
[28:54] | And near as we can determine, there were no eyewitnesses. | 就现在情况看 没有目击证人 |
[28:58] | And you believe that? | 你觉得有可能吗 |
[28:59] | I’d be surprised if anyone came forward. | 如果有人说看见了 我还更惊奇了 |
[29:02] | Littleton robbed dozens of drug dealers. | 利特尔顿抢了不计其数的毒贩 |
[29:04] | It’s not a stretch to imagine that one of them finally caught up with him. | 不难想象某个毒贩最终逮到机会将他杀死 |
[29:07] | Even if someone did see something, | 即使有人看见些什么 |
[29:09] | I doubt that anyone would testify against drug dealers | 我怀疑如果有人出来指证毒贩 |
[29:12] | In an open court for the likes of Malcolm Littleton. | 比如指正杀害马尔科姆·利特尔顿的凶手 |
[29:16] | I guess somebody caught up with Malcolm before I could. | 他也会在我发觉前被杀 |
[29:19] | Just heard the news on the radio. | 我从电台里听来的消息 |
[29:22] | Gotta be good news for my prognosis though, right? | 对我的预言来说可是个好消息 |
[29:38] | You’ve got some tight emotion for your back? | 你怎么又闷闷不乐了 |
[29:41] | Oh, don’t make fun. | 别开玩笑了 |
[29:42] | It’s nice out here, and I don’t have to wear my sunglasses. | 外边很舒服 而且还不用戴墨镜 |
[29:46] | I can just… I can just be. | 我可以就这么待着 |
[29:48] | Hmm, boy, I envy your sense of contentment. | 我真羡慕你这么容易满足 |
[29:54] | I, on the other hand, am filled with angst… | 而我却总这么焦虑 |
[29:57] | Knowing that I made a complete imbecile out of myself | 尤其是在我那个上司面前 |
[29:59] | In front of the man who owns the company that I work for. | 我完全就像个弱智 |
[30:02] | By the way, I’m changing doctors. | 还有 我换医生了 |
[30:04] | And I hate my father. | 我讨厌我父亲 |
[30:06] | And how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[30:07] | You know, you’re really making a mountain out of a molehill here. | 知道吗 你这是在小题大做 |
[30:10] | How do you know Burroughs even cares | 如果你在午餐时间专注打坐 |
[30:12] | If you meditate during your lunch hour? | 你怎么知道柏洛兹在意呢 |
[30:14] | I don’t know. Maybe he doesn’t. | 我不知道 也许他不在意 |
[30:16] | I just worry that for the rest of time | 我只是担心今后 |
[30:18] | He’s gonna think of me as that odd fellow | 他会认为我是在午餐时间 |
[30:20] | Who was dithering in his spot during lunch. | 占他地盘哼哼哈哈的怪人 |
[30:24] | Are you expecting an urgent call? | 你在等某个紧急电话吗 |
[30:30] | The Scanlon hotline? | 又是斯坎隆热线吗 |
[30:32] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[30:34] | Stupid sunglasses. | 傻帽墨镜 |
[30:35] | They don’t tell you what’s gonna happen, | 不到事情发生的最后关头 |
[30:37] | Only when it’s almost here. | 那副眼镜一点用处都没有 |
[30:39] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:41] | Both of the Littleton brothers are dead. | 利特尔顿兄弟俩都死了 |
[30:42] | Why does Lee still have a number one | 为什么李的额头上还会 |
[30:44] | Floating around his forehead? | 浮动”1″这个数字 |
[30:45] | Well, you can only control what you can control. | 你只能掌控力所能及的事情 |
[30:51] | At least I convinced him not to come in to work tomorrow. | 至少我劝服他明天不要来上班 |
[30:54] | He’s gonna take the day off. | 明天他一整天都不会来上班 |
[30:57] | I don’t know, maybe that’ll make a difference. | 我不知道 也许事情会有转机 |
[30:59] | Who knows? I guess we’ll see. | 谁知道呢 拭目以待吧 |
[31:01] | Well, speaking of tomorrow, | 说到明天 |
[31:03] | What do you say we call it a day? | 你怎么知道他一整天都不来 |
[31:20] | You Juan? | 是胡安吗 |
[31:21] | What, you don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[31:25] | You arrested me twice for possession with intent. | 我因为故意占有罪被你逮捕过次 |
[31:27] | I arrest a lot of people, Juan. | 胡安 我逮捕过很多人 |
[31:30] | I got a message you wanted to talk to me. What’s up? | 你说有事要跟我说 什么事 |
[31:33] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[31:34] | The people I work for, they, they think | 我的头头 他们认为我 |
[31:36] | I gave them up to the Littletons. | 把他们的信息泄露给利特尔顿兄弟 |
[31:37] | I can’t go home; I can’t go anywhere. | 我不能回家 哪也去不了 |
[31:39] | So I’m coming to you, maybe we can work a deal. | 所以我来找你了 也许我们可以做笔交易 |
[31:41] | I’ll give you information on my people. | 我给你我同伙的信息 |
[31:42] | I’ll even tell you what I know about the Littletons. | 甚至可以告诉你我所知道的利特尔顿兄弟的事 |
[31:45] | As long as you can promise me protection. | 只要你答应保护我 |
[31:50] | Sounds like we got a lot to talk about. | 似乎我们还有很多话要谈 |
[31:52] | Why don’t you get in? | 上车 |
[32:00] | Just give me a second, Juan. | 稍等片刻 胡安 |
[32:02] | I gotta make a call to one of my colleagues. | 我得给同事打个电话 |
[32:05] | Yeah, detective Carver here. | 我是卡弗警探 |
[32:07] | I have Juan Espinal with me right now. | 胡安·埃斯皮纳现在和我在一起 |
[32:11] | Yeah, no, the message was right. | 你提供的信息没错 |
[32:13] | He wants to talk. | 他想和我谈谈 |
[32:14] | He’ll give us Becerra, the Littletons, everybody. | 他可以提供贝塞拉和利特尔顿兄弟等人的信息 |
[32:18] | I’m bringing him in right now. | 我马上带他来 |
[32:26] | We’ll take your statement when we get to the precinct. | 审讯的时候我们会帮你录口供 |
[32:34] | So, did you? | 是你干的吗 |
[32:37] | Did you give up information to the Littleton brothers? | 是你把消息泄露给利特尔顿兄弟的吗 |
[32:43] | Hey… They came at me with a sander, man. | 他们只给我了把切肉刀 |
[32:47] | I don’t get paid enough to deal with that. | 那个东西怎么能用来杀人 |
[32:58] | Where we going, anyway? | 我们究竟要去哪 |
[33:00] | I just gotta make a quick stop, pick someone up. | 我得去接某人 不会耽误太长时间 |
[33:34] | Just a minute! | 等一下 |
[33:45] | Hey, Lee, uh, sorry to bother you at home. | 李 抱歉打扰你在家休息了 |
[33:48] | I know you-you got a kid now, | 我知道你现在有孩子了 |
[33:50] | But dispatch said you weren’t coming in? | 保安说你不想被打扰 |
[33:52] | That’s okay. Uh, the baby’s with her mom. | 没事 孩子跟他妈待着呢 |
[33:54] | Come on in. | 进屋吧 |
[33:58] | Listen, uh, I’ll get right to it. | 听着 我直奔主题 |
[34:00] | I read the report about the Randy Littleton shooting, | 我看过关于蓝迪·利特尔顿枪杀事件的报道了 |
[34:02] | And it said you, uh, pulled a notebook off the body? | 报道说你拿走尸体上的一个记事本 |
[34:05] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[34:07] | Well, I got to tell you, | 我想告诉你 |
[34:08] | As the head of the anti-gang task force, | 我作为反暴力行动组的领导者 |
[34:11] | That thing is like the rosetta stone of gang activity here in Phoenix. | 那个记事本对菲尼克斯剿匪行动至关重要 |
[34:17] | Anyway, it looks to me the evidence’s locker is not there. | 看来那个记事本不在你这里 |
[34:21] | You need to get that? | 你必须接电话吗 |
[34:23] | I can call her right back. | 我等会再回她电话 |
[34:25] | Uh, yeah, I do have that, uh, that notebook here somewhere. | 我是拿了记事本 一定在某个地方 |
[34:28] | I was gonna go through it one more time and, uh… | 我再找找看 |
[34:31] | Make a list of initials, names, basically anyone I can question. | 按人名列张表 看看有谁我可以审问的 |
[34:34] | Question about what? | 审问什么 |
[34:36] | Malcolm Littleton’s murder. | 杀害马尔科姆·利特尔顿的凶手 |
[34:38] | Why, you gonna give the guy who pulled the trigger a commendation? | 为什么 你要给扣动扳机的凶手一个奖励吗 |
[34:43] | Well, it’s a homicide, right? | 奖励是处决凶手吧 |
[34:45] | But if you think this thing’ll give you a leg up, um… | 如果你觉得这能帮你破案 |
[34:49] | You can make a photocopy; I’ll get it back from you later. | 你可以复制一份 过后我再取回原件 |
[34:53] | Oh, man… Hold on a second, will you? | 天啊 你能不能等几秒钟 |
[34:59] | Hey, Allison, I’m with someone. Can this wait? | 艾莉森 我有客人呢 等等可以吗 |
[35:01] | No, it can’t Lee. I need to talk to you about a detective. | 我等不了 我得跟你谈谈一个警探的事 |
[35:05] | A man named Carver. | 他叫卡弗 |
[35:06] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[35:08] | Of course. He’s standing right here, as a matter of fact. | 当然 实际上他现在就在我旁边 |
[35:11] | Yeah, he stopped by, uh, after his shift. Why? | 换班后他顺路来看我 怎么了 |
[35:16] | Oh, my god, Lee. Say that again out loud. | 天啊 李 再大声说一遍 |
[35:19] | Say that loud enough so that he can hear you. | 大声说 让他能听到你声音 |
[35:21] | Say that he’s standing there with you. | 说他正站在你旁边 |
[35:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:24] | I’m standing right here with detective Aaron Carver. | 艾伦·卡弗警探现在就在我旁边 |
[35:28] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[35:30] | I can’t explain it right now. He’s involved in all this. | 现在解释不清 他和案件有牵连 |
[35:33] | I think he may be the man who’s meant to kill you. | 我觉得他是那个想杀你的男人 |
[35:37] | Gee, that’s not the kind of thing you tell a guy over the phone. | 这种事不应该在电话里说 |
[35:41] | Uh, hold on a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[35:44] | Uh… So it turns out that I’m gonna have to take this. | 现在我不得不接这个电话 |
[35:49] | Uh, but the good news is, uh… | 但有个好消息就是 |
[35:51] | I will be going in to work today. | 我明天就可以回来工作了 |
[35:53] | So listen, you have my word, | 听着 我答应过你 |
[35:55] | I’ll find that notebook and I’ll make a copy for you | 我一回去工作就把那个记事本找出来 |
[35:58] | As soon as I get into the precinct. Sound good? | 影印一份给你 可以吧 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:03] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[36:04] | Yeah, he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[36:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[36:14] | I don’t know. What is going on? | 我不知道 究竟发生什么事了 |
[36:16] | I don’t know. What are you talking about? | 我不知道 你们在讲什么 |
[36:18] | Daniel Burroughs is sitting in our office. | 丹尼尔·柏洛兹在我们办公室坐着呢 |
[36:21] | He says he wants to talk to you. | 他说他想和你聊聊 |
[36:25] | Oh, Geez. | 天啊 |
[36:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:31] | I like an engineer who keeps a clean desk. | 我喜欢保持桌面整洁的工程师 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | An engineer with a messy desk, | 一个桌子上很乱的工程师 |
[36:39] | It seems like a fundamental contradiction, | 这是一个基本矛盾 |
[36:41] | Like a priest who doesn’t pray, dentists who don’t brush. | 就好像神父不做祷告 牙医不刷牙一样 |
[36:46] | Now… Let’s talk about engineers who meditate. | 现在…我想谈谈打坐的工程师 |
[36:52] | Uh, Mr. Burroughs, I just want you to know | 柏洛兹先生 我希望你知道 |
[36:55] | That I would never do that on company time. | 我不会在上班时间打坐的 |
[36:57] | Everyone who does it, raise their hand. | 打坐的举手 |
[37:06] | I didn’t pay much attention to | 我在你这年纪的时候 |
[37:08] | My health when I was your age. | 没怎么注意我的身体健康 |
[37:09] | Didn’t pay much attention to my health until a few years ago. | 直到几年前我才开始注意到健康问题 |
[37:12] | Heart attack. | 心脏病 |
[37:14] | Doctor told me that I was stressed, | 医生说我压力太大 |
[37:17] | Wanted me to retire. | 希望我退休 |
[37:19] | I probably used that same | 我大概也对他说了同样的话 |
[37:21] | “priests who don’t pray, dentists who don’t brush” | “神父不祷告 牙医不刷牙” |
[37:23] | On him, too, and when he saw that wasn’t getting any traction… | 当他发现让我退休不太可能的时候 |
[37:26] | He mentioned meditation. | 他就让我打坐 |
[37:28] | So, you meditate? | 那么 你也打坐 |
[37:32] | An hour a day. | 一天一小时 |
[37:34] | That’s why I commissioned that garden you were sitting in yesterday. | 所以我昨天才说你坐了我的位置 |
[37:38] | I almost quit before I ever started. | 我一开始打坐的时候就想要放弃了 |
[37:41] | My wife talked me into sticking with it, and now… | 我老婆让我坚持做下去 现在… |
[37:43] | I honestly think that it may have saved my life. | 说真的 我因此得救了 |
[37:48] | I looked at your file. | 我看过你的资料 |
[37:49] | You’ve done some pretty impressive work in solar. | 你做过一些很不错的关于太阳能的计划 |
[37:52] | It’s a shame that it didn’t work out in the long term. | 但是很可惜最后都没有实现 |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | I’m proud of what we were able to do. | 我为我们所做的感到骄傲 |
[37:59] | My wife and I are having a little dinner party this weekend, | 我老婆和我准备在周末举行个小宴会 |
[38:03] | And I would love it if you and your wife would come. | 如果你和你夫人能来我会很高兴的 |
[38:05] | I’d love to pick your brain about that solar cell project. | 我想向你讨教太阳能电池的项目 |
[38:08] | Maybe we can talk a bit about what you hope to accomplish here. | 或许我们也可以谈谈你能做出什么成绩 |
[38:14] | Are you saying this all happened ’cause | 你是说 这是因为 |
[38:16] | The guy saw you meditating during your lunch hour? | 这个人看到你在午餐时间打坐吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah, I guess so. Weird, right? | 是的 我想是这样 很奇怪 是吧 |
[38:20] | I mean, anyway, I just thought | 我是说 |
[38:21] | I’d give you a heads up in case | 我想提醒你 |
[38:22] | You need to drop anything off at the dry cleaner’s. | 别忘了把所有东西都带到洗衣房去 |
[38:24] | Duly noted. I’ll see you when you get home. | 我会注意的 回家见 |
[38:29] | You know, my son’s not much interested in office politics. | 我儿子对办公室的争斗不感兴趣 |
[38:33] | Thinks it’s all about merit. | 这是他的优点 |
[38:35] | That’s always been his weakness. | 也是他的弱点 |
[38:37] | You knew that he was gonna meet the founder of the company | 你知道如果他开始打坐 |
[38:39] | If he started meditating, didn’t you? | 就会遇到公司总裁 是吗 |
[38:41] | And his heart? | 还知道他的心脏问题 |
[38:45] | Boy’s heart’s just fine. | 他的心脏很好 |
[38:46] | So, you scared him… us… for no reason? | 所以你无缘无故的吓他…吓我们 |
[38:50] | No reason?! I was giving the kid a leg up on his career. | 无缘无故 我只是想在他的事业上帮一把 |
[38:54] | I mean, the kid just doesn’t get it. | 但是这孩子却不明白 |
[38:56] | If you want to be the boss, | 如果你想成为老板 |
[38:57] | You’ve got to do the same thing the bosses do. | 你就必须和老板做同样的事情 |
[39:00] | Why do you think I took up golf? | 知道我是为什么开始打高尔夫的吗 |
[39:03] | My wife always said it was a big phony | 我老婆常说 |
[39:04] | “Why do you play a sport you don’t even like?” | “为什么你要做个你不喜欢的运动” |
[39:07] | But she didn’t complain when the promotions started rolling in. | 当我一直晋升的时候她就没再抱怨了 |
[39:11] | Neither will you, Ally. | 你也不会抱怨的 艾莉 |
[39:13] | Well… | 好吧… |
[39:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:17] | Hey, we just spent the better part of the day leaning on detective Carver. | 我们花了一天中最美好的时间去盘问卡弗 |
[39:21] | Turns out a cell phone number registered to him | 结果在蓝迪·利特尔顿的笔记本里 |
[39:23] | Was found in Randy Littleton’s notebook. | 找到了他注册的手机号码 |
[39:25] | Now, Carver claims that’s no surprise, | 卡弗说这一点也不奇怪 |
[39:27] | Cause he tries to get his number out | 因为他想把他的手机号码 |
[39:29] | To every gang member in the city. | 给市内帮派里的每个成员 |
[39:30] | Apparently, that’s how he recruits informants. | 很明显 这就是他征募线人的方法 |
[39:32] | I don’t care what he says. | 我不管他说什么 |
[39:33] | I saw him sit there and watch | 我看到利特尔顿兄弟杀胡安·埃斯皮纳的时候 |
[39:36] | While the Littleton brothers murdered Juan Espinal. | 他就坐在那儿看 |
[39:38] | I believe you, Allison, but right now, | 我相信你 艾莉森 但是现在 |
[39:41] | There’s no physical evidence that connects him to any of this. | 没有物证能证明他跟此案有关 |
[39:43] | That makes no sense. | 这不可能啊 |
[39:45] | If there wasn’t enough evidence in that notebook to get him arrested, | 如果笔记本里找不到足够的证据来拘捕他 |
[39:47] | Then why did he want to kill you for it? | 那为什么他想杀了你拿到笔记本呢 |
[39:50] | First of all, we are known that’s what he was doing at my place. | 首先 我们知道他在我这儿的确想这么做 |
[39:54] | And second of all, uh… Maybe Carver had no idea | 其次 或许卡弗不知道 |
[39:57] | What the Littletons had written down in there. | 利特尔顿兄弟在笔记本里写了什么 |
[39:59] | Maybe he just couldn’t risk the possibility | 也许他怕笔记本里真写了对他不利的事情 |
[40:01] | That there was something that implicated him. | 他只是不想冒这个风险 |
[40:03] | The upside is, Internal Affairs is gonna keep an eye on him. | 好消息是 内务部已经开始注意他了 |
[40:06] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[40:08] | For the moment, yeah. Look, uh… | 只是暂时的 |
[40:10] | I know you’re upset. Hell, so am I. | 我知道你很不安 天啊 我也是 |
[40:12] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[40:15] | I also wanted to say thanks. | 我还是想说句谢谢 |
[40:18] | If it was Carver who was gonna kill me today, | 如果卡弗今天真想杀了我 |
[40:21] | You pretty much saved my life. | 那你确实救了我一命 |
[40:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:24] | Hey, hey, do me a favor. Tomorrow when you wake up | 帮个忙 如果明天你起床后 |
[40:27] | And everything’s fine, just send me a text, Okay? | 一切还正常的话 就发个短信给我 行吗 |
[40:30] | Done. | 好的 |
[40:46] | Can you hold that? | 能等下吗 |
[40:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:05] | Detective Carver? | 卡弗警探 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 对不起 我们有见过吗 |
[41:10] | No, but I know who you are. | 没 但是我认识你 |
[41:12] | And I know you’re in grave danger. | 而且我知道你有危险 |
[41:14] | Danger? I don’t think so. | 危险 我不这么认为 |
[41:16] | You should think again. | 你得三思了 |
[41:19] | The Littletons are gone now. | 利特尔顿兄弟已经死了 |
[41:21] | Once word spreads that you partnered up with them… | 如果有消息传出说你和他们合伙的话… |
[41:23] | The same stickup boys who terrorized every drug dealer in Phoenix… | 同样的罪犯会出来恐吓菲尼克斯的每个毒贩 |
[41:27] | I think some pretty dangerous people are gonna come looking for you. | 我想真会有些危险的人来找你的 |
[41:33] | You know what I would do if I was you? | 你知道如果我是你我会怎么做吗 |
[41:35] | I’d turn myself in, let the police protect me. | 我会自首 让警察来保护我的 |
[41:39] | It’s just a suggestion. | 这只是个建议 |
[41:42] | Lady, I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. | 女士 我完全不知道你在讲什么 |
[41:46] | But do yourself a favor. | 但你还是给自己一点恩惠吧 |
[41:48] | Don’t lose any sleep worrying about me. | 别为了我睡不着觉了 |
[41:51] | Don’t worry. I won’t. | 别担心 我不会的 |