时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Where is this? | 这是哪里 |
[00:03] | This place where you and Mommy got married? | 这是你跟妈妈结婚的地方吗 |
[00:06] | It’s in California. | 那是加利福尼亚 |
[00:08] | A place called San Luis Obispo. | 那地方叫圣路易斯奥比斯波 |
[00:11] | But you and Mommy lived here in Phoenix, right? | 但是你跟妈妈不是都住在菲尼克斯的么 |
[00:13] | Why’d you have to go all the way out there to get married? | 为什么你们要跑到那么远结婚啊 |
[00:16] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:18] | It was just… it was just kind of a compromise. | 那只是一种折中的办法 |
[00:20] | Your mom wanted a little wedding here. | 你妈妈想在这里办一个小小的婚礼 |
[00:23] | Grandma and Grandpa Dubois wanted big wedding | 爷爷奶奶想要在格罗斯波因特 |
[00:25] | in Grosse Pointe, overlooking the lake, | 办一个盛大的能够俯瞰湖景的婚礼 |
[00:27] | so we ended up in California, overlooking the ocean. | 最后我们选择加利福尼亚海景婚礼 |
[00:32] | You sure you really want to put all these pictures | 你确定要把这些照片装起来 |
[00:34] | of you and Mommy away? | 你和妈妈的所有照片 |
[00:36] | I mean, what happens when she comes back? | 要是妈妈回来发现这些照片不见了 |
[00:39] | Won’t it hurt her feelings when she sees that they’re all gone? | 她会不会很伤心呢 |
[00:42] | Come on, Bridge. | 听着 布里奇特 |
[00:43] | Your mom hasn’t been here in forever. | 你妈妈不会再回到这里了 |
[00:45] | I know you don’t want hear it, | 我知道你不想听到这话 |
[00:46] | but I don’t think she’s coming back. | 但是我不认为她还会回来 |
[00:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[01:00] | No… no, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:03] | I don’t know if it’s hormone, | 可能是荷尔蒙或不能喝酒的缘故 |
[01:06] | or not being able to drink, but I just had the strangest dream. | 我刚刚做了一个很奇怪的梦 |
[01:09] | Was there any sex in it? | 跟性有关的吗 |
[01:15] | No. | 不 |
[01:16] | No, it was sad. | 是很伤心的梦 |
[01:18] | We were married and we had this little girl. | 我们结婚了 还有了一个小姑娘 |
[01:23] | Well, I guess I left you– I left both of you. | 好像我离开了你 离开了你和女儿 |
[01:27] | You still want to be Mrs. Joe Dubois though, right? | 你仍想成为乔·迪布瓦夫人吧 |
[01:29] | I mean, I’d hate to think we brought all these people here | 我是说 我们把这么多人叫到 |
[01:31] | to California just to send them home | 加利福尼亚 我可不愿意 |
[01:34] | without having a wedding. | 不办婚礼就把他们再送回去 |
[01:36] | That’s never happen. | 这种事情不会发生的 |
[01:38] | It was just a dream. | 那只是个梦而已 |
[02:37] | You’re ok in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[02:38] | I am fabulous | 我好极了 |
[02:42] | You mon and dad get in already? | 你爸爸妈妈已经到了吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah. My dad’s already complained | 是啊 我爸已经开始抱怨飞机旅行 |
[02:46] | about the plane ride, the car rental, and his room. | 租的车 和他的房间了 |
[02:49] | My mom’s already been down to the bakery | 我妈直接去了蛋糕店 |
[02:50] | to make sure that our cake is made to her specifications. | 确认蛋糕是否按她要求制作 |
[02:54] | yeah, I’d say they’re fine. | 是啊 他们很好 |
[02:56] | Same as always. | 一如既往 |
[02:57] | Hey, you wanted me to remind you to reconfirm the DJ. | 你要我提醒你去再确认一下DJ |
[03:00] | Yeah, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[03:02] | I got to get presents for the groomsmen. | 我得去为伴郎准备礼物 |
[03:03] | I have to make sure that the welcome baskets | 我还得确认迎宾花篮是否准备好 |
[03:04] | are ready for the rest of the guests when they check in. | 其余的客人登记时要用的 |
[03:07] | Are you sure you just don’t want to meet them now | 你确定你现在不想见他们吗 |
[03:09] | and get it over with? | 快一点搞定不是更好吗 |
[03:11] | You know, if you had told me | 假如你在求婚前就告诉我 |
[03:12] | that I actually d to meet your parents in order to marry you, | 嫁给你前必须见你的父母 |
[03:15] | I might not have accepted your proposal. | 我也许不会接受你的求婚 |
[03:18] | What are you so nervous about? | 是什么让你这么紧张 |
[03:21] | They’re gonna love you. | 他们会喜欢你的 |
[03:22] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[03:24] | Because I love you, so they don’t really have a choice. | 因为我爱你 所以他们别无选择 |
[03:27] | Come on. What do you say? | 你说呢? |
[03:29] | Mm, your mouth tastes all fresh and minty. | 你满嘴都是新鲜薄荷味 |
[03:32] | Hmm? Come on, let’s just go down the hall | 来嘛 只是去楼下 |
[03:33] | and get it over with. | 见一面就完了 |
[03:35] | Hi. Hi, my name’s Allison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[03:37] | I’m going to marry your boy. | 我马上就要跟你们儿子结婚了 |
[03:39] | Oh, and by the way, I’m pregnant. | 顺便一提 我怀孕了 |
[03:42] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[03:44] | Don’t be such a smart ass. | 别这么讨厌 |
[03:46] | I thought you decided that we weren’t going to say anything | 不是等到怀孕三个月时 |
[03:48] | about the baby until you hit the three-month mark. | 再跟人家说吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I did, and I won’t. | 是 以前没说现在更不会说 |
[03:53] | Six or seven weeks is plenty of time | 还有六七个礼拜 我们 |
[03:55] | to tell people the good news. | 有的是时间告诉别人好消息 |
[03:57] | And tonight at dinner is my time to meet your parents. | 今天晚餐可是我见你父母的时间 |
[04:01] | The maid? | 服务生么 |
[04:02] | The maid of honor. | 是伴娘 |
[04:07] | I’m coming, Kim. | 我来了 金 |
[04:09] | I have the list of what we ordered | 明天晚上的排练晚餐的菜单 |
[04:11] | for the rehearsal dinner torrow night, | 我已经拿到了 |
[04:12] | but do you have the receipt for the actual ceremony? | 但是你带了婚礼的收据吗 |
[04:16] | I think so. | 我应该带了 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry. Who’s next? | 不好意思 下一个是谁 |
[04:19] | – I believe I was – Can I help you? Uh, – I hope so. | -我想是我 -我能帮你吗 |
[04:20] | I was wondering: would you mind putting up one of these flyers? | 请问是否介意我贴一张这个传单呢 |
[04:24] | That’s my daughter Julie. | 这是我女儿 茱莉 |
[04:26] | She hasn’t been home in two days. | 她两天没有回家了 |
[04:27] | She drove off in her little blue car | 她开着蓝色的小车出去了 |
[04:29] | and no one has seen her since. | 再也没有人看见过她 |
[04:31] | Would you mind if I… if I put up one of these? | 我能贴一张传单吗 |
[04:32] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[04:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:37] | Can I help you? | 我有什么能为你效劳吗 |
[05:02] | Hi, I’m Kim Clement, and this is Allison Rolen. | 我是金 这是艾莉森·罗伦 |
[05:06] | And we’re here to check on some things | 我们想确认一下两天后 |
[05:07] | for the Dubois wedding in two days. | 迪布瓦婚礼的一些东西 |
[05:11] | There we go. | 让我们开始吧 |
[05:12] | And what can I do you for, young lady? | 你要点什么 小姐 |
[05:15] | Red… Oh, you want white wine? | 红的 还是白的 |
[05:17] | Maybe a little ros? | 也许喝点玫瑰酒吧 |
[05:19] | I’m fine just with water. Thank you. | 我喝水就好了 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Well, don’t hold back on our account. | 千万别替我们省钱 |
[05:23] | I’m in the auto business, young lady. | 我在汽车行业 小姐 |
[05:25] | We live by the maxim | 我们生活的格言是 |
[05:26] | “Everything runs smoother with a little lubrication.” | 一点点润滑 行事更畅通 |
[05:28] | Dad, Dad, Dad, | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[05:29] | she just doesn’t feel like it. | 她只是不喜欢喝酒 |
[05:31] | Stop trying to pour wine down the poor girl’s throat. | 别再劝这可怜的姑娘喝酒了 |
[05:34] | All right, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:37] | It’s how I won you, darling. | 但我就是这样泡到你的 亲爱的 |
[05:40] | So, Allison, we were very disappointed to hear | 艾莉森 我们很遗憾 |
[05:43] | that your family won’t be joining us. | 听说你的家人不能来参加婚礼 |
[05:45] | Oh, I know. I’m sorry, too. | 我知道 我也很遗憾 |
[05:47] | My mom and I… | 我妈和我 |
[05:52] | But it’s fine. | 没事 |
[05:52] | I sure at at some point we’ll all get to meet. | 我肯定我们肯定有机会聚到一起 |
[06:00] | This town is lovely. | 这个小镇很可爱 |
[06:03] | And the inn– | 而且旅馆 |
[06:04] | it’s so charming. | 很迷人 |
[06:06] | “Charming.” Code for “Old,” Right? | 迷人是暗指破旧 对吧 |
[06:10] | I tell you, I tried to have a shower when I got in here– | 告诉你们 刚到时我本打算洗个澡 |
[06:12] | the water pressure died in about two minutes. | 水压两分钟都不到就没了 |
[06:14] | The water pressure in my room is just fine. | 我的房间的水压很正常 |
[06:18] | You guys are in separate rooms? | 你们两个分开住吗 |
[06:20] | Well, we had to book this place on such short notice, kiddo, | 孩子 我们这么急着订房间 |
[06:23] | and they didn’t have any king bs left, so… | 没有任何大床房了 所以 |
[06:27] | Yeah, two rooms. It helps keep the peace. | 分开住有助于和睦相处 |
[06:30] | We’ll live. | 我们没事的 |
[06:34] | So, um, my son tells me that you’re in law school. | 那么 我儿子说 你在学法律 |
[06:40] | Uh, yeah, actually I go to the School of Justice. | 是的 其实是在司法学校 |
[06:43] | It’s kind of pre-law. | 读法律预科 |
[06:46] | Now how does that work? | 这样没问题吗 |
[06:47] | I mean, if you want to have babies someday? | 我指 如果某天你有了孩子 |
[06:49] | I mean, to be a lawyer, but then have babies– | 我是说 做律师 但又有了孩子 |
[06:52] | does that really make sense? | 这样可以吗 |
[06:54] | – Mom… – Hey, Marjori | -妈 -玛乔瑞 |
[06:57] | well, I mean, don’t you think… | 我想说 你不觉得 |
[07:14] | …it’s what good mothers do. | 这才是一个好母亲该做的 |
[07:16] | Excuse me. I’m going to have to excuse myself just a moment. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[07:19] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[07:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:26] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[07:58] | They love you, by the way. | 顺便提一下 他们喜欢你 |
[08:00] | When you were in the bathroom, | 你在洗手间的时候 |
[08:01] | they pretty much told me they love you. | 他们几乎说出来喜欢你了 |
[08:03] | The lawyer thing threw my mother first, | 起初律师的事吓了我妈一跳 |
[08:05] | but now that she met you, she gets it. | 但现在她见到你了 她明白 |
[08:08] | I had to lie | 我还得撒谎 |
[08:10] | and tell them that kids weren’t even on the menu for right now. | 说我们还不打算生孩子 |
[08:13] | I started to worry | 我开始担心 |
[08:15] | that maybe they suspected something | 你不想喝酒的时候 |
[08:17] | when you didn’t want a drink, but | 他们可能有所怀疑 但是 |
[08:19] | I think we got away with it. | 我觉得我们没事了 |
[08:22] | I could really use a drink right about now. | 我现在还可以喝酒 |
[08:25] | Oh, I understand. I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[08:30] | I don’t know how you did it. | 我不知道你怎么办到的 |
[08:31] | I don’t know how you got through that dinner sober. | 不知道你怎么在晚餐上保持冷静 |
[08:34] | I had half a bottle of wine, | 我喝了半瓶酒 |
[08:36] | and it was all I could do to keep my ass in the seat | 那样才能让我坐在那里 |
[08:38] | and not run down the nearest courthouse | 而不是跑到最近的法院 |
[08:40] | and change my name and put myself up for adoption. | 改名然后找人收养我 |
[08:43] | Hey, hey, Mr. Science guy, | 嘿 嘿 科学家先生 |
[08:46] | how much do you know about hormones? | 你对荷尔蒙有多少了解 |
[08:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:50] | Well, it’s not just my dreams now. | 没什么 我现在不只做梦 |
[08:54] | I’seeing things, hearing things, even when I’m awake. | 即使醒着还能看到 听到些东西 |
[08:59] | What? What kind of things? | 什么 什么东西 |
[09:01] | Well, when I went to the flower shop today, | 今天我去花店时 |
[09:04] | this woman came in. | 一个女人走进来 |
[09:05] | Her daughter was missing. | 她的女儿失踪了 |
[09:06] | She wanted to put her picture up. | 她想张贴她的照片 |
[09:09] | And I saw her– the daughter right there, right then, | 那时 我看到那个女孩就在那里 |
[09:14] | being strangled to death. | 被掐死 |
[09:16] | You saw her strangled in the flower shop? | 你在花店看到她被掐死 |
[09:19] | No. | 不是 |
[09:20] | It was in my head. | 在我的脑海里 |
[09:22] | It happened someplace else, but… | 在其他地方也发生过 但是 |
[09:25] | It was so vivid. It was so specific. | 这次很清晰 很具体 |
[09:28] | It was like… like a little movie. | 这就像…像一部小电影 |
[09:31] | What can that be? | 这会是怎么回事 |
[09:35] | Empathy? | 灵魂出窍吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, well, I saw her again tonight– | 好吧 今晚我在餐馆 |
[09:39] | at the restaurant. | 再次看到她 |
[09:41] | Naked, dead, in the bathroom mirror. | 在洗手间的镜子里 全身赤裸 死了 |
[09:46] | Okay, I had the fish. What did you have? | 好 我吃了鱼 你吃了什么 |
[09:47] | I don’t think it was what I ate. | 我不认为是我吃错东西了 |
[09:49] | Okay, maybe I’s something in the water. | 好吧 可能水的原因 |
[09:52] | My parents are sleeping in separate rooms. | 我的父母分开住 |
[09:55] | Something in the water would explain a lot. | 水里的什么可以解释 |
[09:58] | That really hate you, didn’t it? | 这事使你很困扰 是吗 |
[10:00] | Well, yes and no. | 好吧 是或者不是 |
[10:01] | I mean I’m not a kid living at home. | 我是说我不是住在家里的小孩 |
[10:04] | And I know things haven’t always been great between them, | 我知道他们的感情不会一直很好 |
[10:06] | but finding out they’re in different rooms | 但在我结婚的前两天 |
[10:09] | two nights before I get married… | 他们分开住了 |
[10:13] | It kind of makes me sad. | 这有点让我伤心 |
[10:16] | Oh, baby, let’s fool around. | 宝贝 我们亲热一下吧 |
[10:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:34] | Are you… are you looking for my dad? | 你 你来找我爸吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah. We’re going to go grab some dinner. | 是的 我们要一起吃晚餐的 |
[10:39] | Is he not here? | 他不在吗 |
[10:41] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不在 |
[10:43] | He must forgotten to the movies. | 他一定是忘记了 看电影去了 |
[10:46] | To try and call him? | 要我打给他吗 |
[10:48] | No, no, no, that’s okay. | 不 不 不用 没事 |
[10:50] | I guess I’m lucky you came home when you did. | 我很幸运碰到你回家了 |
[10:52] | Otherwise I’d be sitting out on the curb all night. | 否则我整晚都得在路边坐着 |
[10:57] | It’s been such a long time since I’ve seen you. | 好久没见你了 |
[11:00] | You’re changing so much. | 你变了很多 |
[11:02] | Actually, I think I saw you, like, four months ago. | 其实 我想我们四个月前才见过吧 |
[11:06] | Well, even so, every time I come visit, | 好吧 尽管如此 每次我来这里 |
[11:10] | seems like you’re even more beautiful than the time before. | 你都比之前漂亮了 |
[11:14] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:17] | You know, I’ve got a little homework to do, | 我还有一些功课要做 |
[11:19] | so I, uh, I better get inside. | 所以我要进去了 |
[11:21] | It was nice seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:22] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[11:23] | I drove all the way over here. | 我大老远跑来 |
[11:26] | You’re not gonna even offer me a glass of water? | 你连杯水都不给我吗 |
[11:30] | Actually, you know what? | 其实 你知道吗 |
[11:32] | Don’t worry. Forget the water. | 别担心 忘了水的事 |
[11:34] | I don’t need to come inside. | 我不需要进去 |
[11:36] | Not really. | 不需要 |
[11:38] | I could just take you with me. | 我能就这样带你走 |
[11:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:53] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. No. | 不好 |
[11:55] | No, I had another dream. | 我又做了个梦 |
[11:57] | A bad dream. | 噩梦 |
[11:58] | A really bad dream. | 非常不好的梦 |
[11:59] | Did you leave me again? | 梦到你又离开我了吗 |
[12:02] | No, you weren’t there. | 不 不是关于你的 |
[12:02] | It was a girl. | 是一个女孩 |
[12:04] | The girl from town? | 镇上那个女孩吗 |
[12:05] | The one who’s missing? | 失踪的那个 |
[12:06] | No, no, not her. | 不 不是她 |
[12:08] | Another girl, a teenage girl. | 另外一个十几岁的 |
[12:11] | A girl I’ve never seen before. | 我从没见过的姑娘 |
[12:13] | Well, then come on. | 好吧 那没事了 |
[12:14] | That was just a nightmare. | 不过是个噩梦罢了 |
[12:16] | Come on. | 好了 |
[12:17] | Come on. Let’s go back to sleep. | 来吧 继续睡觉吧 |
[12:19] | You just made her up. | 全都是你想象出来的 |
[12:21] | She’s no one. | 都是假的 |
[12:35] | He went to play golf with his father. | 他和他爸爸一起去打高尔夫了 |
[12:40] | Grandma Benoit | 贝努瓦奶奶 |
[12:50] | Stop looking so amazed. | 别这么吃惊的看着我 |
[12:53] | You’ve been seeing the dead since you were six. | 你从六岁起就能看到死人了 |
[12:57] | No grandma, when I was a little girl, I had a very active | 不是的奶奶 我从小想象力就很 |
[13:01] | “active imagination.” | 就很丰富 |
[13:03] | I heard your mother when she told you that, | 你妈跟你说时我听到了 |
[13:06] | and I bit my tongue. | 但是有些话我当时没说 |
[13:10] | You can ignore the ghosts all you want. | 你可以无视那些鬼魂 |
[13:13] | You can drink yourself to the place | 你可以灌醉自己 |
[13:16] | where you can’t see or hear, | 让自己什么都看不见听不到 |
[13:19] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 但是事实永远不会改变 |
[13:22] | that they’re reaching out to you. | 并且会永远伴随着你 |
[13:27] | You’re seeing me now, aren’t you? | 你现在能看到我 不是吗 |
[13:30] | And I’ve been gone a long time. | 但我已去世很久了 |
[13:32] | But this is a dream, grandma. | 奶奶 因为这是梦 |
[13:34] | It’s a nice dream | 一个美妙的梦 |
[13:37] | but it’s dream. | 但不是真的 |
[13:38] | It’s not a dream, and neither was that girl you saw yesterday. | 这不是梦 昨天你看到的女孩也不是 |
[13:42] | She’s dead, Allison, and no one knows. | 艾莉森 她死了 而且除你之外 |
[13:47] | No one but you. | 没人知道 |
[13:49] | And you’re getting ready to have a child of your own. | 而且你已经准备好自己做妈妈了 |
[13:53] | You think about it. | 想想看 |
[13:55] | One day you wake up and the child’s gone. | 某一天你醒来发现孩子不见了 |
[14:00] | Someone knows what’s happened, | 有人知道发生了什么 |
[14:01] | but they can’t be bothered to say anything, | 但却保持沉默 |
[14:04] | pick up the phone, tell the police what they know. | 而不是打电话报警 |
[14:11] | There’s a reason you see these things, Allison. | 你能看到这些是有原因的 艾莉森 |
[14:22] | You ever considered a prenuptial agreement? | 你有考虑过立婚前协议吗 |
[14:25] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:27] | No! Never. | 从来没有 |
[14:29] | Well, maybe you should. | 也许你该考虑一下 |
[14:31] | Dad, I own two-thirds of a used car. | 爸 我只拥有三分之二辆二手车 |
[14:35] | That’s really not much to fight over. | 为了它 实在不值得 |
[14:38] | Well, you don’t have that much now, | 你现在什么都没有 |
[14:39] | but you’re gonna have more someday, | 不代表以后也没有 |
[14:40] | and you need to plan accordingly. | 所以你要未雨绸缪 |
[14:42] | Dad, come on. | 爸 拜托 |
[14:43] | This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[14:44] | Allison and I don’t have that kind of relationship. | 艾莉森和我的关系不像你想的那样 |
[14:47] | Of course you don’t. | 当然不像 |
[14:48] | Nobody has that kind of relationship | 所有夫妻刚开始时 |
[14:49] | when they start off. | 关系都很好 |
[14:51] | But after you’ve been together for a while | 但是时间一久 |
[14:52] | and saved up some real scratch, | 摩擦慢慢出现 |
[14:54] | who knows what kind of relationship you’ll have? | 谁知道你们关系会变成什么样 |
[14:56] | You sure as hell can’t draw up a prenup then. | 到那时候后悔都来不及了 |
[14:58] | Wow, you’re quite the romantic, aren’t you? | 你还真是浪漫啊 |
[15:01] | Look, I’m not saying she’s not a lovely girl, | 听着 我不是说她不可爱 |
[15:03] | I’m not saying | 也不是说 |
[15:04] | you’re not gonna be happy together, | 你们在一起不会幸福 |
[15:05] | but you need to be prepared. | 只是你得要有所准备 |
[15:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:07] | And once you say, “I do,” there is no going back | 一旦说了我愿意 一切就成定局了 |
[15:10] | Well, look at me. | 看看我 |
[15:13] | If I wind up in divorce court, | 如果我现在想离婚 |
[15:14] | your mother’s gonna get half of everything I got. | 你妈她会得到我一半的财产 |
[15:16] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[15:18] | Nobody’s ending up in divorce court | 这里没人会离婚 |
[15:20] | not you, not me. | 你不会 我也不会 |
[15:21] | I don’t like this conversation. | 我不喜欢这话题 |
[15:24] | I’m getting married tomorrow. | 我明天就要结婚了 |
[15:25] | I want you to wish me luck. | 我只想你祝福我 |
[15:27] | FineI wish you luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[15:29] | And take it from someone who knows, | 相信我 从过来人的角度看 |
[15:31] | you’re gonna need it. | 你需要婚前协议 |
[15:32] | Oh, Dad, you know what? | 爸 你知道吗 |
[15:34] | I love you, but you’re a jackass. | 我爱你 但你是个混蛋 |
[15:36] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:37] | Because I’m trying to give you the benefit of my experience? | 因为我想告诉你经验之谈吗 |
[15:40] | I have stood where you’re standing. | 我是过来人 |
[15:43] | The view is deceptive. | 表象往往都是虚假的 |
[15:43] | It doesn’t hold up. | 并且支撑不了多久 |
[15:45] | Really? And how would you know that? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[15:47] | You come to my wedding, | 你们一起来参加我的婚礼 |
[15:48] | and you and mom get separate rooms. | 却分房睡 |
[15:49] | I mean, what is that? | 这算什么 |
[15:51] | Oh, for crying out loud, Joe, wise up, will you? | 乔 拜托 清醒一点 |
[15:55] | We got separate rooms because we lead separate lives. | 我们分房睡说明我们分居了 |
[16:01] | I’ve been out of the house for about three months. | 我三个月前就搬出去住了 |
[16:05] | Your mom didn’t want to tell you till after the wedding. | 你妈想在你婚礼过后才告诉你的 |
[16:07] | And you got to promise not to let on. | 别告诉她你知道了 |
[16:10] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生什么事了 |
[16:13] | Nothing happened. | 没什么 |
[16:16] | Marriage happened | 这就是婚姻 |
[16:18] | Come on. Let’s play. | 来吧 继续打 |
[16:21] | You know what? I don’t | 我不想 |
[16:23] | I don’t feel like playing. | 我不想打了 |
[16:25] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:27] | Oh, don’t do that. Joe! | 乔 别这样 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:49] | I gotta get in there. It’s my room. | 我得进去 这是我房间 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. There’s a detective in there conducting an interview. | 不好意思 警探正在里面录口供 |
[16:54] | An interview? | 录口供 |
[16:55] | Sir, there is nobody in there but my fiancee. | 警官 除了我未婚妻里面没别人 |
[16:57] | Thanks for your time, Miss Rolen. | 谢谢你的配合 罗伦小姐 |
[17:16] | I called the police. | 是我报的警 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I figured somebody did. | 是啊 我知道有人报了警 |
[17:23] | I didn’t know they were gonna come over here. | 我不知道他们会到这儿来 |
[17:25] | I told them that I knew that girl was dead. | 我跟他们说我知道那个女孩死了 |
[17:28] | The one from town? | 镇上的那个 |
[17:29] | The one that you said you saw last night? | 你昨晚说见过的那个 |
[17:31] | I just kept thinking about her mother, | 我只是不停的在想她母亲 |
[17:34] | about her not knowing. | 她还不知情 |
[17:36] | You don’t actually know anything. | 实际上你什么都不清楚 |
[17:38] | It’s not like, you know, you-you really saw something. | 不像是 你真的看见了什么事 |
[17:41] | I saw her being strangled. | 我看见她被勒死了 |
[17:42] | Yeah, in your head. | 是 在你的脑海里 |
[17:43] | That’s not the same as really seeing. | 这和真的看见不一样 |
[17:46] | Yeah, that’s what that detective kept saying. | 是 那个警探也这么说 |
[17:50] | I-I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[17:52] | Wha-what was it that you were hoping to accomplish | 你…你报警是希望 |
[17:54] | by calling the police? | 做什么呢 |
[17:59] | Grandma Benoit… told me | 贝努瓦奶奶…跟我说 |
[18:04] | that I was seeing these things for a reason. | 我看见这些是有原因的 |
[18:08] | Grandma Benoit? | 贝努瓦奶奶 |
[18:11] | But didn’t you say that she-she died years ago? | 你不是说她早就过世了吗 |
[18:21] | Are you having second thoughts about this marriage? | 你对和我结婚产生怀疑了吗 |
[18:25] | Have you been… have you been talking to my dad? | 你刚才…刚才跟我爸聊过吗 |
[18:28] | Your dad doesn’t think you should marry me either? | 你爸也觉得你不应该娶我吗 |
[18:31] | Well, my dad doesn’t think anyone should marry anyone. | 我爸没说谁该和谁结婚 |
[18:34] | Turns out he and my mom have been separated for months. | 其实他和我妈分居了几个月 |
[18:38] | He didn’t want to tell anyone. | 他不想告诉任何人 |
[18:39] | He didn’t… he didn’t want to ruin the wedding. | 他不…不想破坏婚礼 |
[18:41] | Oh, smart, but he told you. | 说得真好 可还是告诉了你 |
[18:50] | It’s gotta be hard to be Joe Dubois today, huh? | 真难为你这个做儿子的了 |
[18:52] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[18:57] | Hey, don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[18:59] | Tonight, after the rehearsal dinner, | 今晚 晚宴彩排之后 |
[19:02] | you gotta move out ’cause the bride sleeps alone. | 你得搬出去 因为新娘是一个人住的 |
[19:04] | That’s a barbaric tradition. | 真是个原始的传统 |
[19:09] | We can do anything we want before the rehearsal dinner. | 晚宴彩排前我们可以为所欲为 |
[19:13] | That’s five whole hours. | 整整五个小时 |
[19:15] | Now that’s a very enlightened tradition. | 现在这是个进步的传统了 |
[19:17] | That’s a tradition I can get behind. | 我接受这种传统 |
[19:21] | And in answer to your earlier question: | 回答你之前的问题 |
[19:23] | yes, I’m leaning towards going ahead | 是的 我倾向于继续 |
[19:26] | with the wedding. | 举行婚礼 |
[19:27] | Ah, you’re leaning? | 你倾向于 |
[19:29] | Yeah, it’s looking good. | 是啊 看起来很好 |
[19:31] | Shut up and take your clothes off. | 闭上嘴 脱衣服吧 |
[19:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:47] | You probably have a bit of a headache. | 可能你的头有点疼 |
[19:51] | And I’m sure your throat is pretty sore | 我确信你喊了一个晚上 |
[19:53] | from all the screaming you did last night. | 喉咙很痛 |
[20:03] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[20:06] | You’ve turned into | 你已经变成了 |
[20:07] | a really beautiful young woman. | 真正的漂亮的年轻女人 |
[20:10] | And watching you grow up | 看着你长大 |
[20:11] | has been one of the great joys in my life. | 是我生命中的一大乐事 |
[20:16] | Can we talk about this neck? | 能说说你的脖子吗 |
[20:19] | I mean, how long and slender it is? | 我是说 有多长多纤细 |
[20:24] | What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[20:27] | Relax. | 放松 |
[20:29] | You’re gonna enjoy this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[20:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[20:45] | You okay, huh? | 你还好吗 |
[20:47] | Babe, you okay? | 宝贝 没事吧 |
[20:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[20:50] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[20:51] | Just a bad dam. | 只是个噩梦 |
[20:54] | Just another bad dream. | 另一个噩梦 |
[20:55] | This man I’d never seen before was doing this horrible thing | 我从未见过的男人对我从未见过的女孩 |
[20:58] | to this girl I’d never seen before. | 做出了可怕的事 |
[21:01] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 不知道我是怎么了 |
[21:04] | Oh, God, it’s okay. | 上帝啊 没事的 |
[21:05] | We gotta get up. | 我们该起床了 |
[21:06] | The rehearsal dinner starts in an hour. | 晚宴彩排一小时内就要开始了 |
[21:09] | Is this thing on? | 这东西管用吗 |
[21:12] | I’d like to start off | 今晚我想 |
[21:14] | by welcoming all the out-of-town guests tonight. | 以欢迎所有的外地客人作为开始 |
[21:18] | And I guess that’s everybody, right? | 我猜是所有人 对吗 |
[21:21] | Well, truthfully, I don’t know my future | 老实说 我还不是很了解 |
[21:25] | daughter-in-law very well… yet, | 我的未来儿媳妇 |
[21:29] | but I’d like to think I know my boy, | 可我想我了解我的儿子 |
[21:31] | and I can tell you this: | 我可以告诉你们 |
[21:32] | he is absolutely crazy about the girl. | 他非常迷恋这个姑娘 |
[21:42] | My Joey loves you, young lady. | 我的乔伊爱你 小姐 |
[21:44] | Which means that even though | 意味这尽管 |
[21:45] | we haven’t spent much time together yet, | 我们没有相处太久 |
[21:50] | we’re family. | 我们也是一家人 |
[21:54] | So, can somebody get this microphone | 有谁能把我的麦克风 |
[21:57] | out of my hands? | 拿走吗 |
[22:00] | Who wants to say something? | 谁想说点什么 |
[22:02] | All right, I guess I’ll keep him. | 我猜还没对他彻底失望 |
[22:03] | You, yeah, you. | 你 是的 就你 |
[22:05] | Come on up. You say something. Here we go. | 快上来 说点什么 来吧 |
[22:10] | Yeah, Andy. | 好 安迪 |
[22:11] | Okay, wow. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | I hadn’t really planned on saying anything. | 我还真没计划好要说什么 |
[22:16] | So, Joe, Allison… | 那么 乔 艾莉森… |
[22:19] | I guess your first question is probably… | 我猜你们的第一个问题很可能是… |
[22:22] | who am I? | 我是谁 |
[22:26] | Joe, the last time you saw me, | 乔 你最后一次见我 |
[22:28] | I think we were playing Chewbacca and Han Solo | 我想是在我朋友的地下室里 |
[22:31] | in my folks’ basement. | 玩乔巴卡和汉索罗[星球大战] |
[22:34] | I’m your second cousin, Andrew Seward. | 我是你的二表哥 安德鲁·苏厄德 |
[22:38] | I mean, second cousin by marriage. | 我是说姻亲二表哥 |
[22:42] | And really, what’s a rehearsal dinner | 真的 没有姻亲二表哥的发言 |
[22:44] | without some remarks from a second cousin | 晚宴彩排 |
[22:47] | by marriage, right? | 就不算数 对吧 |
[22:51] | So wait a second. | 等一下 |
[22:52] | You’re telling me my cousin Andrew is a murderer? | 你是说我的表哥安德鲁是个杀人犯 |
[22:55] | He’s the man I’ve been seeing in my dreams, yes. | 他就是我在梦里看见的那个人 是的 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry. That is what I’m trying to tell you. | 很抱歉 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[23:00] | What I wouldn’t do for a cigarette drinker | 我不会对烟鬼 |
[23:03] | or drinked cigarette | 或者吸烟的酒鬼有兴趣 |
[23:05] | Oh, so, look, I love you what you say makes no sense. | 听着 我爱你 可你说的这些说不通啊 |
[23:08] | I can’t do anything about that. | 对于这个我无能为力 |
[23:10] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:12] | I mean, in my dreams he looks older, | 在我的梦里头他看起来要老一些 |
[23:15] | so maybe he’s not a murderer yet. | 也许他现在还不是个谋杀犯 |
[23:17] | But it’s definitely him. | 但我梦里的凶手就是他 |
[23:19] | This is defitely something he’s going to do. | 他将来绝对会干出这样的事 |
[23:21] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[23:23] | I mean call the future police | 我是该找来未来的警察呢 |
[23:25] | or hop in a time machine or something | 还是坐上时间机器什么的 |
[23:26] | and stop this murder that you dreamed about from happening? | 去阻止你梦里的那场谋杀呢 |
[23:30] | How about I just go in there and punch him in the nose? | 要不我直接走进去给他鼻子上来一拳 |
[23:33] | That wouldn’t cast too big a pall | 这对婚礼也不会 |
[23:35] | on the proceedings, would it? | 有什么太大的影响 对吧 |
[23:36] | Oh, that’s right, I almost forgot: | 哦 对了 我几乎都忘了 |
[23:38] | we’re supposed to get married. | 我们是该结婚的 |
[23:40] | And instead, we both just walked out of our rehearsal dinner, | 可我们两个就这么离开了彩排晚宴 |
[23:43] | stand out here by the garbage | 走到外边站在垃圾堆旁边 |
[23:45] | and have a chat about my second cousin by marriage, | 来讨论我当高中化学老师 |
[23:47] | the high school chemistry teacher | 的远房表兄 |
[23:49] | who you think might be Jack the Ripper | 因为你认为他是21世纪的 |
[23:51] | in the 21st century. | 开膛手杰克 |
[23:52] | Are you mocking me? | 你是不是在嘲弄我 |
[23:54] | No, but I think you’re mocking us. | 不是 可是我觉得你在嘲弄我们自己 |
[23:56] | Or at least you’re doing your damndest to kill this thing | 要不你就是想在我们的婚礼还没开始前 |
[23:58] | before it even gets started. | 就破坏掉它 |
[24:02] | I don’t know what’s going on with you | 我不知道在这几天 |
[24:03] | the past couple days, Allison. | 你到底是出了什么问题 艾莉森 |
[24:05] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[24:07] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[24:09] | Do you still want to marry me? | 可你还想嫁给我吗 |
[24:12] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[24:15] | Then that is the here and now. | 此时此地 |
[24:17] | All this other stuff, this dream stuff, | 对于其他的事 那些关于梦的东西 |
[24:19] | this future stuff, | 那些未来的东西 |
[24:20] | I am not dealing with it, not now, not tonight. | 我不想现在处理 更不想今天就处理 |
[24:24] | And you shouldn’t be either | 你也该和我一样 |
[24:43] | Come on. Let’s go back inside. | 算了 我们回到里头去吧 |
[24:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[24:48] | No matter what else I say, | 不管我说了些什么 |
[24:51] | no matter what else I do, | 或是做了些什么 |
[24:54] | you are my here and now, Joe. | 乔 你就是我现在唯一在乎的 |
[24:57] | You are my always and forever. | 你在我心里的位置永远都不会变 |
[25:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:18] | Joe… | 乔 |
[25:21] | Any luck reaching Allison? | 你有没有联系上艾莉森 |
[25:22] | Yeah, she just called me back finally. | 嗯 她终于回我电话了 |
[25:25] | In the car on the way over here. | 我在开车赶到这里来的时候接到的电话 |
[25:28] | She’s, uh, she’s flying in. | 她 她正在乘飞机回来的路上 |
[25:30] | She’s going to be here tonight. | 今晚就会到这儿 |
[25:32] | There’s not that many flights from Dallas. | 从达拉斯到这里的航班不多 |
[25:35] | how did she take it? | 她对这消息反应如何 |
[25:39] | I don’t think she believes it. | 我觉得她根本不信 |
[25:41] | It’s not like she said she was giving up. | 她根本没说要放弃寻人 |
[25:44] | Not like she said that she was moving back. | 她也没说要回家 |
[25:47] | She’s going to want to see it for herself. | 她得亲眼看到才相信 |
[25:51] | I never understood it. | 我一直都理解不了 |
[25:53] | We must have gotten 300, 400tips. | 我们收到的线报有三四百条 |
[25:55] | Why that one? | 她为什么就一定要跟那条线索 |
[25:56] | Why Texas? | 为什么一定要去得克萨斯 |
[25:57] | Well, you know Allison. | 你也知道艾莉森这个人 |
[26:00] | When she heard somebody saw our little daughter… | 她只要一听说有人见过我们女儿 |
[26:05] | getting into a car in Plano, | 在普莱诺进了一辆车 |
[26:07] | she just knew, | 她就知道一定要去那里找人 |
[26:08] | and there was no convincing her otherwise. | 而且也没有证据说明人在那里 |
[26:12] | Seven months. | 七个月 |
[26:15] | Seven months living in a hotel room. | 住在旅馆里整整七个月 |
[26:18] | Just knocking on doors | 挨家挨户地去敲门 |
[26:20] | and showing her picture to strangers. | 给陌生人看艾丽尔的照片 |
[26:24] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我不知道她是怎么撑得下去的 |
[26:28] | So let’s get this over with, okay? | 让我们赶紧把这事了结了吧 |
[26:32] | I got to warn you, Joe, | 乔 我得提醒你 |
[26:34] | she was in that hole for an awfully long time. | 她被丢在那个洞里已经很长时间了 |
[27:04] | That bracelet… | 那个手链 |
[27:09] | Allison and I gave her that for her 16th birthday. | 是我和艾莉森在她16岁生日时送给她 |
[27:17] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[27:21] | That’s our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[27:39] | Come on, tell me you’re happy for me. | 你是在为我感到高兴吧 |
[27:41] | I am. | 我是 |
[27:43] | I’m extremely happy for you. | 我由衷地为你感到高兴 |
[27:47] | I’m just maybe a little sad for myself. | 我只是为自己感到那么一点悲伤 |
[27:53] | But it’s a good sadness. | 但这是一种美好的悲伤 |
[28:01] | It’s the same sadness that I felt | 这种悲伤是与 |
[28:03] | when you went off to college, and when | 当你离家去念大学时以及你搬到 |
[28:05] | you moved to Phoenix. | 菲尼克斯时我内心的感觉是一样的 |
[28:10] | Just between us, I think I might be | 不要告诉其他人 我想我也许 |
[28:11] | just a tiny bit jeous of your wife-to-be. | 有一点妒忌你的未来的妻子 |
[28:16] | But I’ll get over it. | 但我会克服的 |
[28:20] | Hey, kid, I just got a message from the maid of honor. | 嗨 孩子 伴娘让我给你带个话 |
[28:22] | Your fiancee would like a word with you. | 你未婚妻想和你谈一谈 |
[28:26] | back at the inn. | 在旅馆里 |
[28:28] | What do you mean, back at the inn? | 怎么还在旅馆里 |
[28:30] | Allison’s not here? | 艾莉森还没到这儿 |
[28:37] | You’re not even dressed yet. | 你怎么还没打扮呢 |
[28:39] | Everyone’s waiting. | 大家都已经在等着了 |
[28:42] | Joe, the girl I’ve been dreaming about– | 乔 我做梦做到的那个被 |
[28:45] | the one your cousin strangles– | 你的表兄掐死的女孩 |
[28:48] | she’s our daughter, Joe. | 她是我们的女儿 乔 |
[28:51] | We don’t have a daughter. I mean, not yet. | 我们还没有女儿呢 |
[28:53] | But we will. | 但是我们将来会有 |
[28:55] | And your cousin is going to murder her. | 而且你的表兄会杀害她 |
[28:59] | Okay. And you know this because…? | 好 你又是怎么知道的 |
[29:03] | Because I saw it. | 因为我看到了这一切 |
[29:04] | I saw it in my dreams. | 在我的梦里看到的 |
[29:10] | When is this going to happen? | 这事什么时候会发生 |
[29:12] | I mean, in your dreams. | 我是说 在你的梦里是多久以后的事 |
[29:14] | A year from now, two years, three years? | 是一年 两年还是三年以后 |
[29:16] | No, she’s a teenager. | 不是 到那时她已经十几岁了 |
[29:18] | She’s a young woman. | 她都是个少女了 |
[29:20] | So we’re talking like 16, 17, 18 years from now maybe? | 那就是说这是十七八年以后的事了 |
[29:24] | ‘Cause I keep thinking about the 85 people | 因为我现在担心的是 |
[29:26] | who are sitting there on that golf course | 在高尔夫球场的婚礼上坐着的85个人 |
[29:28] | waiting for us right now. | 他们正在等着我们 |
[29:30] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[29:32] | I don’t know what to say to them. | 我不知道我该对他们说什么 |
[29:34] | I can’t go through with this. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[29:35] | Because of these dreams– | 就因为这些梦 |
[29:37] | that take place a couple decades from now? | 因为这些要十几年之后才会发生的事 |
[29:39] | Look, I know it sounds ridiculous, | 我知道这听起来很荒唐 |
[29:42] | But all these horrible things that I’m seeing | 但我所看到的这些可怕的事 |
[29:45] | take place in a world where we’re married. | 都发生在我们婚后的世界里 |
[29:48] | I can’t help but think, maybe if we don’t get married. | 我不禁在想 是否我们不该结婚 |
[29:53] | Maybe if I just raise this baby on my own. | 是否我该独立抚养这个孩子 |
[29:56] | Tell me you love me. | 请跟我说你爱我 |
[29:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:58] | This isn’t about that? | 爱情出了问题么 |
[29:59] | Honey, it’s not about that. | 亲爱的没问题 |
[30:01] | Okay, then marry me. | 那嫁给我吧 |
[30:03] | ‘Cause none of the rest of it matters. | 其它的事都不重要 |
[30:05] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[30:07] | Because I know it to be true. | 因为我知道这一切都是真的 |
[30:09] | As a scientist, as a physicist, | 作为一个科学家 物理学家 |
[30:11] | as a person who studies the physical facts of the world, | 一个研究现实世界物理事实的人 |
[30:14] | I’m telling you, Allison, | 我跟你说艾莉森 |
[30:16] | these things that you dream are just that: dreams. | 你梦见的那些事仅仅是”梦” |
[30:19] | No. | 不 |
[30:20] | Yes. | 就是 |
[30:21] | Don’t you see your fear is based on your certainty | 你不明白吗 你的恐惧是基于 |
[30:25] | at these things are going to happen? | 你对未知事物的确定 |
[30:27] | Whereas the one thing that centuries of science | 然而科学世纪教给我们的 |
[30:30] | have taught us, is that the only thing that’s certain | 唯一确定的定律就是 |
[30:32] | is that nothing is for certain. | 世界上没有一件事物是绝对确定的 |
[30:34] | You don’t believe me. | 你不信任我 |
[30:36] | I completely believe you. | 我完全信任你 |
[30:37] | You say you see these things, I believe you see these things. | 你说你看到可怕的事 我相信你看见了 |
[30:41] | I just know that none of it matters… yet. | 我只想说这无关紧要 至少现在是 |
[30:45] | The things that you’re seeing, Allison, they could happen, | 艾莉森 你看见的那些有可能发生 |
[30:47] | but they don’t have to happen. | 但不是一定会发生 |
[30:49] | Life is not like that. | 但生活并不是这样 |
[30:50] | Life is much more complicated than that. | 生活远比这复杂得多 |
[30:53] | We’re not hurtling down a predetermined path towards a foregone conclusion. | 我们不能因噎废食 |
[30:58] | We people, all of us, we make… | 我们所有人 一天要… |
[31:01] | we make thousands of decisions a day– | 做上千个决定 |
[31:03] | little ones, tiny ones– turn left, turn right. | 从最小的说起吧 左转还是右转 |
[31:06] | I will have that drink. I won’t lie to that girl. | 我想喝那个 我不想对她撒谎 |
[31:09] | I will take my child’s hand. | 我要牵着我孩子的手 |
[31:10] | I don’t have to save for a rainy day. | 我不想杞人忧天 |
[31:12] | You take all those choices times all the people in the world, | 你替所有人做了决定 |
[31:17] | including the ones not yet born, | 包括那个还没出世的 |
[31:18] | and you have to conclude the future is not set. | 你得承认 未来是未知的 |
[31:21] | It can’t be. | 变幻莫测 |
[31:22] | And that’s the best part about being alive. | 这正是人生的乐趣所在 |
[31:26] | It’s always new. It’s always surprising. | 充满新奇与惊喜 |
[31:28] | Now, I’m willing to take my chances | 现在我想要亲自体验一下 |
[31:31] | that our future is going to be a great one– | 未来给我们带来的巨大惊喜 |
[31:33] | for you, for me, for that little child inside of you. | 给你给我 给那个尚在孕育中的小生命 |
[31:37] | So come on. Put on your dress. | 还等什么 穿上礼服 |
[31:40] | Our future’s waiting. | 未来正向我们招手 |
[31:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:50] | I can’t. I know that you’re right. | 真的做不到 我知道你是对的 |
[31:52] | I know these things that I’m seeing might not happen, | 我知道我梦到的那些事也许不会发生 |
[31:56] | but they might. | 但是也许会 |
[31:59] | And that “Might” is too much for me to live with. | 这种”也许”让我窒息 |
[32:07] | I can’t even put into words how sorry I am, Joe, | 乔 我对不起你 |
[32:12] | but I can’t marry you.. | 但我真的不能和你结婚 |
[32:15] | not today… | 今天不能… |
[32:18] | not ever. | 以后也不能 |
[32:32] | Just wanted to stop back, | 打断一下 |
[32:35] | tell you how much I like your intended. | 我真的觉得你的未婚夫不错 |
[32:38] | I think he’s terrific. | 他人很好 |
[32:41] | I like the way he thinks. | 我喜欢他的思维方式 |
[32:42] | I-I like what he stands for. | 我喜欢他的态度 |
[32:45] | What are you thinking about, Grandma? | 奶奶 你在想什么呢 |
[32:49] | I’m not getting married. | 我不会和他结婚的 |
[32:50] | The wedding is off. | 婚礼取消了 |
[32:53] | I don’t understand. | 我真不懂你 |
[32:55] | You told me to believe in the things I see… | 是你说要我相信看到的 |
[32:59] | that I see the things I do for a reason. | 我看到的事都是有原因的 |
[33:03] | Just a second! | 等一下 |
[33:22] | I came for Joe’s things. | 我是为乔来的 |
[33:24] | Marjorie, I feel awful about this whole thing. | 玛乔瑞 这件事我真的很抱歉 |
[33:37] | Maybe when you get a moment, | 有空的话 |
[33:39] | you could pull his things together | 你把他的东西整理了 |
[33:41] | and pack them in his bag. | 打好包 |
[33:43] | I’ll-I’ll send a bellman. | 我会找个行李员来 |
[33:48] | My husband is on the phone right now calling the airlines | 我丈夫正在给航空公司打电话 |
[33:51] | trying to see if we can all get out of here | 看看我们可不可以 |
[33:53] | a day early, but it’s hard | 提前一天离开 |
[33:54] | to get sometng done on a Sunday. | 但因为是周日可能不行 |
[33:57] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[33:58] | You need to know I love him. | 你得相信我爱他 |
[34:01] | I know you broke his heart. | 我只知道你伤了他的心 |
[34:05] | And that’s really all I need to know. | 这就足够了 |
[34:10] | Allison, marriage isn’t just an act of love. | 艾莉森 婚姻不只是爱的标榜 |
[34:13] | It’s an act of will. | 而是一种意志行为 |
[34:15] | And you can’t even muster up the will | 然而你并不能鼓起勇气 |
[34:16] | to make it to the ceremony, | 走进婚姻的殿堂 |
[34:19] | then this is probably best for all of us. | 也许这对大家都好 |
[34:31] | You want some? | 想来点吗 |
[34:32] | ‘Cause there’s about 79 more where it came from, huh? | 还有另外79盘剩下呢 |
[34:35] | Come on. | 别这样啦 |
[34:37] | Have a bite. | 吃点东西吧 |
[34:39] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[34:41] | Look, kiddo, you just got left at the altar. | 小子 你刚刚离开婚姻的圣殿 |
[34:44] | You have the right of your life to-to stew about that. | 你有权利去享受人生 |
[34:47] | Right now there’s… there’s good food, | 眼前…有美味的食物 |
[34:49] | there’s good drink, | 可口的饮料 |
[34:50] | and it cost me an arm and a leg, | 而且我还花了大价钱 |
[34:52] | so I say come on, let’s try and enjoy it. | 来吧 尽情享用吧 |
[34:57] | Uh, sir, I’m gonna pack up my stuff, so… | 呃 先生 我们要收拾了 所以… |
[35:01] | Pack up? | 收拾? |
[35:03] | I paid you to work for five hours. | 我付了五小时的钱 |
[35:05] | You want your tip? | 你不想要小费了 |
[35:06] | – Of course, sir. – Good. | -当然想 先生 -很好 |
[35:08] | Get over there and play sething. | 去那边放点音乐 |
[35:09] | What do you want to hear? | 想听什么 |
[35:11] | Uh, I don’t want to hear anything. | 我什么也不想听 |
[35:14] | So, my son is sad. | 我儿子心情不好 |
[35:15] | Why don’t you play something happy? | 放点欢快的音乐吧 |
[35:21] | Any luck with the airline? | 航空公司那还有票吗 |
[35:22] | Uh. None at all. | 一张也没有了 |
[35:24] | I’m afraid we’re all here for the duration. | 恐怕我们都得待在这 |
[35:26] | Nobody goes anywhere until Monday afternoon. | 周一下午前谁也走不了 |
[35:29] | Oh, boy, just the three of us. | 就只有我们三个 |
[35:36] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[35:38] | I just want to tell those kids that I want something happy. | 我得告诉他们我要听点令人高兴的歌 |
[35:46] | You went to see her, didn’t you? | 你去看她了 对吗 |
[35:49] | You just couldn’t help yourself? | 你就是控制不住自己 |
[35:54] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[35:56] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[36:01] | Upset. | 伤心 |
[36:03] | She told me she loves you. | 她告诉我她爱你 |
[36:10] | This? Really? | 这时候放这首歌 不会吧 |
[36:12] | What? He’s not gonna hear his wedding song today. | 怎么了 他今天不会听到他的婚礼音乐了 |
[36:15] | We might as well hear ours. | 我们还能听到我们的 |
[36:17] | Come on, Marjie. | 来吧 玛乔 |
[36:20] | I’ll let you lead, huh? | 我让你带舞 |
[36:22] | No, I-I don’t really think this is a very good idea. Aw… | 不 我真不认为这是个好主意 |
[36:26] | If the’s not gonna be a wedding, | 如果不举行婚礼 |
[36:27] | I-I have to change my shoes. | 我就去换鞋子 |
[36:34] | Well, I gave it the old college try. | 好吧 我已经尽力了 |
[36:37] | She’s hurting, Dad. | 她在伤心 老爸 |
[36:38] | I think she’s had all the pain she can handle for today. | 我想她今天承受的打击太多了 |
[36:43] | It’s sad. | 这很糟糕 |
[36:44] | You two really did love each other. | 你们两个确实很恩爱 |
[36:47] | Oh, I think we still do. | 我们现在依旧 |
[36:49] | I love her anyway. | 不管怎么样我爱她 |
[36:51] | Then what happened? | 那怎么了 |
[36:53] | Well, the problem, I suppose, is the way I love her. | 我想…问题出在我爱她的方式上 |
[36:58] | It’s, uh, I don’t know. | 这 我说不清 |
[37:00] | It’s more the big picture way, not… | 这是漫漫长路 |
[37:03] | you know, the day-to-day way. | 你知道 日复一日 |
[37:05] | And 27 years of marriage… | 27年的婚姻 |
[37:08] | That’s a lot of days. | 是很长的时间 |
[37:11] | Sure is. | 当然是 |
[37:17] | It’s my own damn fault. | 这是我自找的 |
[37:24] | Democratic presidential nominee Bill Clinton | 被任命民主党总统的比尔·克林顿 |
[37:26] | promised that an announcement | 承诺会有一个发布会 |
[37:28] | on his list of vice presidential candidates | 确定内阁成员 |
[37:30] | would be coming within the week. | 会在本周内完成 |
[37:32] | Campaign manager James Carville said that among…. | 竞选顾问詹姆斯·卡维尔说 |
[38:15] | “She drove off in her little blue car, | 她开着她的蓝色小车离去 |
[38:18] | and no one’s seen her since.” | 那以后就没人看到过她了 |
[38:21] | Space Q7… | Q7区 |
[38:24] | San Luis Obispo Airport. | 圣路易斯奥比斯波机场 |
[38:35] | Hello. Is this the San Luis Obispo police? | 喂 圣路易斯奥比斯波警局吗 |
[38:40] | I have some informion | 我有些消息 |
[38:41] | about the missing girl Julie Pinsley, | 关于失踪女孩朱莉·宾斯里的 |
[38:44] | some very specific information. | 一些详细消息 |
[38:51] | Hello? | 干吗 |
[38:54] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[38:59] | Hello?! | 谁 |
[39:06] | You know what? You were right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[39:09] | We’re not hurtling down a predetermined path | 我们还没有到 |
[39:11] | towards a foregone conclusion. | 山穷水尽的地步 |
[39:14] | That’s the best part about being alive. | 这是生命中最好的一部分 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:22] | The police found that missing girl. | 警察发现了失踪女孩 |
[39:24] | She was dead… | 她死了 |
[39:26] | in the trunk of her own car. | 在她自己的后车厢中 |
[39:31] | And that… and that changes things? | 那…那改变了什么吗 |
[39:33] | Well, it does for me. | 是的 对于我而言确实改变了 |
[39:35] | It means that everything that you were telling me yesterday, | 昨天你告诉我的所有事 |
[39:37] | I should have listened. | 我应该听的 |
[39:39] | Joe, I think you’re the smartest man I’ve ever met in my life. | 乔 你是我一生见过最聪明的人 |
[39:44] | Okay, wait a second. Wait a second. | 好的 等等 |
[39:46] | What about our child? | 我们的孩子怎么办 |
[39:48] | What about my cousin? | 我的表兄怎么办 |
[39:50] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我正想告诉你 |
[39:51] | I think after tonight, | 我想过了今晚 |
[39:54] | we don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 我们不必再去担心这些了 |
[39:57] | Don’t ask me how I know that… | 不要问我怎么知道的 |
[40:00] | but I do. | 但我确实知道 |
[40:06] | Okay, if you say so. | 好的 如果你这么想的话 |
[40:08] | No, no, wait. | 不 等等 |
[40:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[40:13] | I really don’t want to leave here | 没有在这举行婚礼前 |
[40:14] | without doing what we came here to do. | 我不想离开这里 |
[40:18] | I know it’s been | 我知道 |
[40:19] | a crazy few days. | 这几天很疯狂 |
[40:21] | I know everybody’s heading home. | 我知道每个人都赶着回去 |
[40:24] | I know tomorrow’s a Monday. | 我知道明天是星期一 |
[40:27] | I know that there’s a thousand reasons to say no. | 我知道有很多理由你可以说不 |
[40:35] | But please… | 但是请 |
[40:37] | Joe Dubois… | 乔·迪布瓦 |
[40:40] | is there any chance | 有没有一点机会 |
[40:41] | that Ian convince you to marry me? | 让我说服你娶我 |
[40:48] | I also take you Joe to be my lawfuy wedded husbandke you, Joe, | 我愿意乔成为我的丈夫 |
[40:54] | for better or for worse, | 不论祸福 |
[40:57] | for richer or for poorer, as long as we both shall live. | 贵贱直至死亡 |
[41:06] | I, Joe, take you, Allison, | 我 乔 愿意娶艾莉森 |
[41:10] | to be my lawfully wedded wife | 成为我的妻子 |
[41:12] | Andrew Seward? | 安德鲁·苏厄德 |
[41:15] | Uh, can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[41:17] | …for better or for worse, | 不论祸福 |
[41:20] | for richer or for poorer, | 不论贵贱 |
[41:22] | as long as we both shall live. | 直至死亡 |
[41:29] | By the pers granted to me by the state of California, | 此刻我以加利福尼亚州的名义 |
[41:32] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我现在宣布你们成为合法夫妻 |
[41:41] | Oh, hell, Joey, go ahead and kiss her. | 噢 乔伊 亲她 |
[41:59] | Where is this? This place | 这是哪 这地方 |
[42:01] | where you and Mommy got married? | 是你和妈妈结婚的地方吗 |
[42:04] | Uh, California, a place call San Luis Obispo. | 加州一个叫圣路易斯奥比斯波的地方 |
[42:07] | You and Mommy both lived here in Phoenix, right? | 但是你和妈妈都居住在菲尼克斯 对吗 |
[42:10] | Why’d you have to go all the way out there to get married? | 为什么你们去那结婚 |
[42:12] | You know, I can’t remember why, | 你知道的 我也不记得了 |
[42:15] | but it turned out to be the perfect spot. | 但是那里确实是个好地方 |
[42:18] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[42:22] | It sure did. | 当然是 |