时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Beautiful morning, isn’t it? | 美好的清晨 不是吗 |
[00:04] | It’s a shame you have to work, huh? Yeah. | 真可惜你还得工作 是啊 |
[00:07] | Anyway, I’d like a large sausage and pepperoni- | 反正 我想要个大香肠和意大利辣肠 |
[00:10] | It’s my stuff, okay? | 那是我的东西好吗 |
[00:12] | Just keep your hands off my stuff! | 别碰我的东西 |
[00:14] | I didn’t put my hands on your stuff. | 我没碰你的东西 |
[00:16] | Hey! Just a second, Derek. | 嘿 稍等一下 德里克 |
[00:18] | What is the problem? | 怎么回事儿 |
[00:19] | – Alex read my journal. – I did not! | -艾丽克斯偷看了我的日记 -我没有 |
[00:22] | Why would I even want to read your stupid journal? | 我为什么要偷看你那愚蠢的日记 |
[00:24] | Because it contains the details of a life, | 因为那详细记述了丰富多彩的美好生活 |
[00:27] | and you don’t have one! | 是你从来不曾享受过的 |
[00:28] | Alex, don’t read Haley’s journal. | 艾丽克斯 别偷看海莉的日记 |
[00:30] | Sorry. My daughters. | 抱歉 是我的女儿们 |
[00:33] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[00:35] | – Oh. What grade are you in? – Phil! | -噢 读几年级了 -菲尔 |
[00:37] | Oh, that’s my wife, Claire. | 哦 是我老婆 克莱尔 |
[00:38] | Luke was using my computer for this. | 卢克竟然用我的电脑看这种东西 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna have to, uh, call you back. | 我先挂了 有空再打给你 |
[00:45] | He told me he needed it to do homework, | 他说要用电脑做家庭作业 |
[00:46] | and then I find this, a-a picture… | 然后我发现这个 一张图片 |
[00:48] | of a topless woman, | 上面是个裸着上身的女人 |
[00:50] | with the biggest boobs I have ever seen, driving a tractor. | 胸部是我见过最大的 而且在开着拖拉机 |
[00:55] | Okay. Um- Uh, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[00:57] | – that’s a combine, not a tractor. – Phil! | -那是台联合收割机 不是拖拉机 -菲尔 |
[00:59] | Phil! It is smut, | 菲尔 那是淫秽内容 |
[01:00] | and our 10-year-old is looking at smut! | 我们10岁大的儿子在看淫秽内容 |
[01:02] | – It’s disgusting! – Completely unacceptable. | -太恶心了 -完全无法接受 |
[01:06] | Here’s the thing. That was my picture. | 事情是这样的 那是我的图片 |
[01:08] | Well, not really mine. | 其实也不是我的 |
[01:08] | There’s this guy at work who sends out these links. | 只是一个同事发给我的一个链接 |
[01:10] | Doesn’t matter who. | 是谁不重要 |
[01:11] | Gil Thorpe. | 是格尔·索普 |
[01:13] | He sent out another one | 他还发了另外一张 |
[01:13] | of the same woman dressed as a battleship. | 是那同一个女人打扮得像个战舰 |
[01:16] | You know, the- You get- Yeah. | 就是 那个部位… |
[01:17] | And then one of the Transformers- And then it- | 然后又打扮得像变形金刚 就是… |
[01:21] | Anyway, I had every intention of telling Claire. | 总之 我很想如实向克莱尔坦白 |
[01:25] | I just wanted her to calm down first. | 我只是想让她先冷静下来 |
[01:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[01:28] | I’m going to pick up Luke from his sleepover. | 我要去把卢克从同学家接回来 |
[01:31] | We need to talk to him about this now. | 我们必须现在就跟他谈谈 |
[01:33] | Claire, this is a very delicate situation. | 克莱尔 此事切不可鲁莽 |
[01:35] | If we don’t handle it right, | 如果我们处理不当 |
[01:36] | Luke might end up having an unhealthy attitude about sex… | 卢克可能会对性产生不健康的观点 |
[01:39] | or agribusiness. | 或农业综合产业 |
[01:41] | We’ll talk about it when he gets home. | 我们要等他回来再跟他谈 |
[01:44] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[01:45] | But I am telling him | 但是我要告诉他 |
[01:46] | that every time he looks at porn, God kills a puppy. | 他每看一次色情图片 上帝就会弄死一只狗 |
[01:50] | Maybe I should be the one to talk to him. | 或许该由我去跟他谈 |
[01:52] | I am a very lucky woman. | 我是个非常幸运的女人 |
[01:54] | I have a wonderful family, | 我有个幸福的家庭 |
[01:56] | a beautiful home. | 美丽的家 |
[01:58] | There’s nothing that I would change. | 简直没有我想改变的地方 |
[02:04] | I hate the dog butler. | 我恨死那个狗管家了 |
[02:07] | I keep forgetting it’s there. And every time it happens, | 我总忘记它的存在 每次迎面撞上 |
[02:10] | it scares me all over again. | 都把我吓得半死 |
[02:12] | Sometimes, at night, | 有时候深更半夜的 |
[02:14] | I think it’s the devil. | 我觉得那就是魔鬼 |
[02:16] | El diablo. | 鬼呀 |
[02:18] | Barkley? He’s hilarious. | 巴克利 他超好笑的 |
[02:21] | I was in Vegas last month and I was winning. | 我上个月去维加斯 赢了不少钱 |
[02:24] | And I thought, I could do the usual, | 然后我就想 我可以像往常那样 |
[02:25] | be a chump, give the money back to the casino, | 当个笨蛋 再把钱吐回给赌场 |
[02:28] | or I could do something smart | 或者我可以做点明智的事 |
[02:30] | and buy something for myself at the casino store. | 在赌场商店为我自己买点东西 |
[02:33] | He’s already a family favorite. | 他已经是全家人的最爱了 |
[02:35] | Rub his chin, a little under there. He likes that. | 抚摸他的下巴 再往下一点 他喜欢那样 |
[02:37] | There you go. Beautiful. There you go. | 好了 超帅的 太上镜了 |
[02:40] | He’s a dog and a butler. I mean, who couldn’t love him? | 他是条狗 也是个管家 谁会不爱他 |
[02:49] | Come. | 过来 |
[02:59] | Dog. | 死狗 |
[03:15] | – Okay, ready to go. – Make sure you pee first. | -好了 可以走了 -你先尿一泡吧 |
[03:17] | What am I, seven years old? | 怎么 当我是7岁小孩吗 |
[03:18] | No. You do not want to go during the show. | 不 你在演出中途去厕所会被鄙视的 |
[03:20] | The marionettes stop what they’re doing, | 那些木偶会停下动作 |
[03:21] | march to the edge of the stage and point at you. | 行进到舞台边缘 然后指着你 |
[03:23] | – Okay, that sounds terrifying. – No, it’s really funny. | -好吧 听着好吓人 -其实很搞笑 |
[03:26] | Oh, one of my favorite childhood memories | 我最美好的童年记忆之一 |
[03:29] | was attending the Moscow Marionette Theater. | 就是去看莫斯科木偶戏剧团的演出 |
[03:32] | I grew up one mile away from Missouri’s largest waterslide. | 我老家离密苏里最大的水上滑道只有1英里远 |
[03:35] | And third largest in the country. | 那是全国第三大的 |
[03:36] | Oh, really, Cam. You never mentioned that before. | 是吗 小卡 以前从没听你提过呢 |
[03:39] | – You feel like- – Feel like a torpedo. | -你会感觉 -感觉像鱼雷一样 |
[03:44] | Hey, Cam, does the gardener usually work on Saturdays? | 嘿 小卡 我们家园丁通常周六来工作吗 |
[03:46] | I don’t know. He comes when we need him. | 我不知道 我们需要他时 他就会过来 |
[03:48] | He’s like Batman but straight. | 他就像是蝙蝠侠 不过是直男 |
[03:51] | Is he crying? | 他是在哭吗 |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah. We should probably go out the back, huh? | 是啊 我们或许 该从后门出去 |
[03:56] | He’s clearly in pain. | 他显然处于痛苦中 |
[03:58] | How can you just turn your back on a friend like that? | 你怎能如此冷漠对待一位朋友呢 |
[04:01] | A friend? Really? What’s his name? | 朋友 是吗 他叫什么名字 |
[04:03] | Caesar Salazar. | 凯撒·萨拉扎 |
[04:06] | You made that up. You were gonna say “Caesar Salad.” | 你瞎编的吧 你准备说”凯撒沙拉”的 |
[04:09] | – Was not. – Cam. Come on. Really? | -才不是呢 -小卡 别 不是吧你 |
[04:14] | All right, don’t worry, Lily. | 好吧 别担心 莉莉 |
[04:16] | I’m sure we’ll get to the show on time. | 我保证我们会准时去看木偶秀的 |
[04:17] | I’m sure Dad is just gonna go out | 我确定爸爸只是出去 |
[04:19] | and give an encouraging word to the gardener, | 安慰一下那个园丁 |
[04:20] | hopefully mention the snail problem, | 希望顺便提一下蜗牛泛滥的问题 |
[04:23] | and then we are gonna be on- – No. | 然后我们就…不 |
[04:27] | No, no. Cam, no- | 不 小卡 不要啊 |
[04:31] | – Hello. – I don’t think he speaks English. | -你好呀 -他应该不会说英语 |
[04:33] | Okay, this might be a good time to mention to you… | 好吧 那我正好不用顾忌地告诉你 |
[04:35] | that the marionettes are not kind to latecomers. | 那些木偶们对迟到者可不友善 |
[04:37] | They bend over and show their bloomers. | 他们会弯下腰 露出灯笼裤以示嘲弄 |
[04:38] | Okay, I speak a little Spanish. Seor- | 听着 我会说一点西班牙语 先生 |
[04:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[04:52] | I just asked him if he wanted to have a glass of water… | 我刚问他要不要喝杯水 |
[04:55] | and sit down for a minute, | 然后坐下休息一会儿 |
[04:56] | like any kind person would. | 任何有善心的人都会这么做的 |
[05:17] | Okay, I checked the rest of the computers in the house. | 好吧 我查看了家里的其他电脑 |
[05:18] | I didn’t find any more porn. | 没发现更多的色情内容 |
[05:20] | That was hardly porn. | 那根本算不上色情 |
[05:21] | It was a topless woman on a tractor. | 只是个没穿上衣的女人坐在拖拉机上 |
[05:22] | You know what they call that in Europe? A cereal commercial. | 你知道那在欧洲叫什么吗 谷物广告 |
[05:26] | – I should go talk to him. – Honey, | -我要去找他谈谈 -亲爱的 |
[05:28] | honey, honey. I got this. I got this. | 亲爱的 交给我吧 交给我吧 |
[05:30] | No, no, no, no. I got this. I got this. | 不不不 交给我吧 让我来吧 |
[05:31] | I was his age once. | 我也曾经历他这样的年纪 |
[05:32] | Breasts are like these scary, mystical things… | 乳房就像是可怕而又神秘的东西 |
[05:37] | that he’s drawn to like Frodo to Mordor. | 他被诱惑了 就像弗罗多被魔多诱惑一样 |
[05:40] | – Okay, I’m definitely going- – No, no, no, no, no. | -看来我是非去不可了 -不不不 |
[05:42] | Boys don’t want their moms talking to ’em about sex… | 男孩子们不希望妈妈和他们谈论性 |
[05:44] | any more than girls want their dads talking to ’em about periods, | 就像女孩们不希望父亲和她们谈月经 |
[05:48] | bras and girdles and all that stuff. | 胸罩 紧身褡之类的 |
[05:50] | You do know that women stopped wearing girdles, like, 30 years ago? | 你知道女人30年前就不穿紧身褡了吧 |
[05:53] | Honey, I know, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 我知道 |
[05:54] | That-That-That is exactly the kind of sexual revolution… | 那是一场性革命 |
[05:58] | that our son is going through right now. | 跟我们家儿子正经历的情况是一样的 |
[06:00] | So, just- Let’s just- just trust it. | 所以 你要对我有信心 |
[06:04] | Fix that step. Just know, | 记得修楼梯 你要知道 |
[06:06] | I will handle this, okay? | 我会处理好的 好吗 |
[06:13] | El diablo. | 鬼呀 |
[06:15] | Hey, Gloria, | 嘿 歌洛莉亚 |
[06:16] | do you have any idea why Barkley was in the guest room? | 你知道巴克利为什么跑到客房去了吗 |
[06:20] | I was just doing a little redecorating. | 我只是对家里翻新装饰 |
[06:23] | Sometimes it’s good to move things around | 有时候把东西挪动一下挺好的 |
[06:24] | just to see how they look. | 可能会试出新感觉 |
[06:26] | Yeah, but the guest room? That’s crazy. | 是啊 但放在客房里 也太疯狂了吧 |
[06:28] | He’s not a guest. He works for us. | 他不是客人 他是为我们工作的 |
[06:30] | Hey, give me a hand here, will you? | 嘿 帮我个忙 可以吗 |
[06:32] | I think his jacket shifted while I was moving him. | 我把他移下来时 似乎把他的衣服扯歪了 |
[06:35] | We can’t have you untucked, our little butler. | 我们不能让你衣衫不整呀 小管家 |
[06:37] | That doesn’t make any sense, does it, boy? | 那也太不成体统了 是吧 |
[06:40] | What was that? Is he all right? | 怎么了 没伤着他吧 |
[06:41] | Ay, no. My bracelet got | 没 我的手镯似乎 |
[06:43] | – caught a little bit here. – Well, don’t panic. | -卡在这里了 -别慌 |
[06:44] | – I’m not panicking. – All right, try to relax. | -我没慌 -很好 试着放松 |
[06:47] | We can fix him. | 我们可以修好他 |
[06:48] | Let me take a better look. Come here, boy. | 让我好好看看 来 宝贝 |
[06:51] | – Luke? – Hey, Dad. | -卢克 -嘿 老爸 |
[06:53] | Hey, buddy. Um, look. | 嘿 小老弟 听着 |
[06:57] | You and I need to have a little talk. | 我们得小小地谈一下 |
[06:59] | – About what? – Well, it’s about computer stuff. | -关于什么 -关于 电脑方面的 |
[07:10] | How do you make sure you’ve deleted something after you read it? | 你如何确保看过某东西之后 删除浏览痕迹 |
[07:16] | Sorry, Jay. It was an accident. | 抱歉 杰 纯属意外 |
[07:17] | You know, I’m beginning to think you don’t like Barkley that much. | 我现在觉得你不怎么喜欢巴克利 |
[07:20] | I mean, first you hide him in the guest room, and now this. | 你先是把他藏在客房 现在又来这么一出 |
[07:22] | It’s ridiculous. I didn’t mean to hurt it. | 太荒谬了 我根本不是有意伤害它的 |
[07:25] | First of all, let’s cut the “It”s. He is a he. | 首先 请别再用”它”了 是”他” |
[07:28] | And you can pretend to be innocent all you want, | 你可以继续堂而皇之地装无辜 |
[07:30] | but action speaks louder than words. | 但事实胜于雄辩 |
[07:32] | Yeah. They can be very revealing. | 是啊 事实可以反映很多事 |
[07:36] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[07:37] | Nothing. But you have to admit | 没什么 但你必须承认 |
[07:39] | that the dog butler is a little ridiculous. | 狗头管家有点可笑 |
[07:42] | You know what else I think is ridiculous? | 你知道我觉得什么很可笑吗 |
[07:43] | That mountain of pillows you have on our bed. | 你在我们床上堆起来的枕头山 |
[07:46] | I feel like I’m working on a loading dock | 我觉得我就像个码头工人 |
[07:47] | just trying to get under the covers. | 辛辛苦苦就为了能钻进被子底下 |
[07:48] | – They’re pretty. – They’re a damn nuisance. | -那很漂亮 -那很令人讨厌 |
[07:52] | Okay, forgive me for trying to make our home beautiful. | 好吧 原谅我想要让我们家显得漂亮 |
[07:54] | You know, if I can put up with those, | 如果我可以忍受那些枕头 |
[07:56] | you can put up with a piece of art. | 你也该忍受一件艺术作品 |
[07:58] | This is not art. This is an unholy mix between man and beast. | 这才不是艺术 只是人与兽的邪恶组合 |
[08:02] | But, fine, if you love it so much, put it wherever you want. | 行 如果你那么爱它 随你放哪儿吧 |
[08:06] | Thank you. Where you going? To get some more pillows? | 谢谢 你要去哪儿 去买更多的枕头吗 |
[08:10] | No, don’t worry. It’ll be a long | 不 别担心 很长时间内 |
[08:12] | time before I bother you again with my pillows. | 我的枕头都不会去烦你了 |
[08:18] | Why is Dad in Luke’s room with the door closed? | 为什么爸爸在卢克的房间 还把门关着 |
[08:21] | They are having a little talk. | 他们要稍微谈谈 |
[08:22] | Is Luke being punished? | 卢克被惩罚了吗 |
[08:24] | Is that just your favorite thing, | 那是你最爱的事吗 |
[08:24] | when your brother or sister gets into trouble? | 就是你姐姐或弟弟惹麻烦了 |
[08:27] | My favorite is when they’re both in trouble. | 我最爱的是他们都惹麻烦了 |
[08:29] | So, what’d he do? | 他犯什么事了 |
[08:30] | Did he cheat on a test? He’s a cheater. | 他是不是考试作弊了 他是个作弊狂 |
[08:32] | He did not cheat on a test. | 他没有考试作弊 |
[08:34] | – Did he lie? He lies all the time. – Alex. | -他撒谎了吗 他整天撒谎 -艾丽克斯 |
[08:35] | – Alex. – Sorry. I’m just worried about Luke. | -艾丽克斯 -抱歉 我只是担心卢克 |
[08:40] | A lot of parents are hitting again. | 很多家长又开始打小孩了 |
[08:42] | I appreciate your concern, | 多谢你的关心 |
[08:43] | but your father has it under control. | 但你爸爸控制的很好 |
[08:46] | 24 Twenty-four. | |
[08:48] | 25 Twenty-five. | |
[08:51] | Flincher! Free slap. Bring it up. | 缩手了 让我打 快伸出来 |
[09:00] | 29 Twenty-nine. | |
[09:01] | – Can I be on the bottom now? – Yep. | -可以换我把手放下面吗 -好的 |
[09:09] | How’d it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[09:10] | Well, he was really embarrassed, | 他觉得非常尴尬 |
[09:12] | but everything’s- everything’s fine now. | 但现在 一切都没事了 |
[09:14] | – What’d you say? – Well, you know, | -你怎么教育他的 -那个 其实 |
[09:16] | I kinda promised him we’d keep everything between us. | 我向他保证 谈话内容绝对不外泄 |
[09:19] | Matter of fact, | 实际上 |
[09:20] | he’d be mortified if you brought it up with him… ever. | 你永远都不能向他提起此事 否则他会觉得受辱 |
[09:24] | – Oh, God, really? – Yeah. | -天啊 真的吗 -是啊 |
[09:26] | That actually makes me feel kinda bad. | 那真让我觉得有点愧疚呢 |
[09:29] | Well, you’re probably just feeling a little tense from all this. | 你可能只是因为这事儿搞的有点紧张过度 |
[09:35] | I know I am. | 反正我是的 |
[09:38] | You know what might help the situation? | 你知道什么有助于缓解紧张吗 |
[09:42] | Really? Right now? | 不是吧你 大白天的 |
[09:46] | I meant going out for a few pizzas. | 我的意思是出去吃点匹萨 |
[09:50] | Where’s your mind? | 你想哪儿去了 |
[09:53] | I guess I live in a house full of sex maniacs. | 我们家色情狂还真多呢 |
[09:59] | Amigo? | 朋友 |
[10:00] | We can’t help you if you won’t come out. | 你不出来 我们怎么能帮到你呢 |
[10:06] | – What’d he say? – Something “House” Something. | -他说什么 -什么房子什么的 |
[10:09] | Come on. The show starts in a half hour, | 拜托 演出半小时后就开始了 |
[10:11] | and we still have to pick up Manny. | 我们还得去接曼尼 |
[10:12] | Can we just- Come on. Move this thing along! | 我们就…快 不理这事儿了 |
[10:14] | Okay, this man is in crisis. | 好吧 这男人现在陷入了危机 |
[10:16] | He could have a family health issue | 他的家人可能出现了健康问题 |
[10:18] | or a personal health issue or a financial matter. | 或是他个人有健康问题 或是经济困难 |
[10:20] | Stop. You’re getting all this from “Something house something”? | 停 你从一句”房子什么的”就推断出这么多吗 |
[10:23] | Let’s just call Gloria and have her deal with it, okay? | 我们打电话让歌洛莉亚来处理它吧 |
[10:26] | “Lt” Is a human being, Mitchell. | “它”可是个人啊 米奇尔 |
[10:29] | -Named Caesar Salad. – Okay. | -名叫”凯撒沙拉” -好吧 |
[10:31] | – What’s going on with you? – Cam, you- you always do this. | -你是怎么回事 -小卡 你老是这样 |
[10:34] | It’s like you’re incapable of hearing anyone’s sad story… | 你每次都喜欢听别人的伤心事 |
[10:37] | without making it your job to fix it. | 然后再热心地去帮助他们 |
[10:39] | And then, my needs- my needs come second. | 而我的需求 总被你排在第二位 |
[10:41] | Your needs right now… | 你现在的需求 |
[10:43] | are a puppet show. | 不过是场木偶秀 |
[10:44] | This man could have lost his brother in a cable car accident. | 那个男人的哥哥可能丧生于缆车事故 |
[10:47] | You understood “Casa.” | 你不过是听懂了一个”房子” |
[10:49] | Okay, fine. If it’ll prove to you… | 好吧 行 如果能向你证明 |
[10:51] | that I’m not the obsessive helpaholic that you make me out to be, | 我并未患有你口中说的那种”助人为乐上瘾症” |
[10:54] | let’s go to the puppet show. | 我们就去看木偶秀吧 |
[10:56] | – Cam. – Let’s go. | -小卡 -走呀 |
[11:03] | I think this has something to do with the gardener. | 我觉得她肯定是来找园丁的 |
[11:05] | You think? | 你觉得? |
[11:06] | – Just down the hall to the right. – Ay. Gracias, gracias. | -走到走廊尽头向右转 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:10] | – Perdn. – In there. Okay. | -不好意思 -他在里面 |
[11:12] | – Okay, let’s go. – No, please. | -好了 走吧 -不 算了 |
[11:15] | I know it’s killing you | 我知道你内心煎熬的要死 |
[11:16] | not to get back there in the middle of that. | 不能跟进去搀和一脚 |
[11:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no. We are going. | 不不不不 我们一定要去 |
[11:19] | These folks can find their own way out. | 那些人闹完了自然会出去的 |
[11:21] | And now you’ll know that I’m not a | 现在你就会知道我不是 |
[11:23] | manic Mother Teresa out there collecting lost souls. | 特瑞萨修女 整天帮助那些迷失的灵魂 |
[11:25] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[11:33] | – Dad? – Back here. | -老爸 -在后院呢 |
[11:35] | Is Manny ready? | 曼尼准备好了吗 |
[11:36] | Didn’t you get the message? He’s not going. | 你没收到信息吗 他不去了 |
[11:37] | – What? – Ah, some mandatory cleanup at school. | -什么 -学校突然强令要大扫除 |
[11:42] | – What’s the real reason? – It’s a puppet show, Mitch. | -到底是什么原因 -那是个木偶秀啊 米奇 |
[11:45] | Perfect. All right, it’s just you and me then, Lily. | 很好 那就剩你 我和小莉莉去了 |
[11:48] | – How’s the little fortune cookie? – Ah, she-she’s good. She’s good. | -小家伙怎么样 -她很好 她很好 |
[11:52] | – Where’s Cam? – We got into a fight. | -小卡呢 -我们吵架了 |
[11:55] | Because of him, I have a house full of Latinos. | 就因为他 我家里挤满了拉丁人 |
[11:58] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎进入我的世界 |
[12:00] | So, trouble in gay paradise, huh? | “同志天堂”也有闹矛盾的时候哈 |
[12:01] | He just can’t say no to anybody who needs help. | 他就是无法拒绝任何向他求助的人 |
[12:04] | And why do you have to always | 你为什么总是不分场合 |
[12:05] | add the word “Gay” Where it doesn’t belong? | 说什么话都要加个”同志”做限定词 |
[12:06] | Hey, hey, you’re not mad at me. | 嘿 你别把气撒在我身上 |
[12:08] | You’re mad at the old balls and chain. | 你是在气你家那位”球形娇妻” |
[12:10] | Okay, Dad, good talk. See you later. | 好吧老爸 谈话很愉快 再见了 |
[12:12] | Come on, I didn’t mean it. | 别啊 我不是有心的 |
[12:13] | Hey, I didn’t mean it. I’m a little cranky. | 嘿 我真不是有心的 我有点不爽 |
[12:15] | I got into it with Gloria a little bit. | 我和歌洛莉亚闹得有点不愉快 |
[12:17] | Oh, no. What happened? | 噢不 怎么了 |
[12:18] | Ah, she hates Barkley. | 她讨厌巴克利 |
[12:20] | It’s the same stuff I went over with your mom all the time. | 以前你妈也老是为这些东西跟我过不去 |
[12:22] | “Get rid of the boat.” “Get rid of the motorcycle.” | “把那船卖了””把那摩托车扔了” |
[12:25] | You know, I liked those things. | 要知道 我就是喜欢这些东西 |
[12:27] | Why do you have to get rid of it then? | 那你为什么要扔掉 |
[12:30] | You know, actually, I don’t. | 其实 我没扔 |
[12:33] | Anyway, I’m gluing his hand on over here. His hand came off. | 我要把他的手粘上去 他的手断掉了 |
[12:36] | Rough day, Dad. | 今天真不顺啊 老爸 |
[12:38] | Your hot, young wife doesn’t like your doll. | 你性感年轻的娇妻不喜欢你的玩偶 |
[12:40] | Yeah, unlike your big problem, | 是啊 跟你的大问题不同 |
[12:42] | “My boyfriend’s too nice to people.” | “我男友对人太热心了” |
[12:43] | No, see- mmm- that’s not all it is. | 不 其实并不仅仅是这样 |
[12:46] | He helps animals. | 他喜欢帮助小动物 |
[12:47] | He’s always volunteering for things. | 他总是参加一些志愿活动 |
[12:49] | Trust me. It-lt’s worse than it sounds. | 相信我 真实情况比听起来严重多了 |
[12:52] | Who are we kidding? We both got it pretty good. | 我完全懂你 我们都面临类似的难题 |
[12:55] | Hell, I’m probably fighting with your mom | 老天 我可能和你妈较劲儿 |
[12:56] | more than I’m fighting with Gloria on this thing. | 比我现在跟歌洛莉亚较劲儿还厉害 |
[12:58] | A bird fell out of a tree | 小鸟从树上掉下来 |
[13:00] | and he fed it with an eyedropper. | 他会用滴眼药水的管子去喂它 |
[13:01] | Just drop it, kid. | 别说了 儿子 |
[13:03] | We’re both with people different from us, | 我们的爱人都跟我们不一样 |
[13:04] | and that’s gonna create stuff, but you want different. | 那样肯定会产生矛盾 但你想要的就是不同的人 |
[13:08] | Your mom and I were perfect on paper | 你妈和我各方面都很般配 |
[13:10] | and you know how that ended. | 你也知道最后的下场 |
[13:12] | What I got now is a lot better. | 我现在拥有的要好得多 |
[13:15] | Sure, people look at us sometimes. | 当然 外人会对我们侧目非议 |
[13:17] | And sometimes even I can’t believe we’re together. | 有时候我也不相信我们竟然在一起了 |
[13:19] | But we’re happy. At the end of the day | 但我们很幸福 归根到底 夜晚来临时 |
[13:21] | There’s no one I’d rather come home to. | 我只想回到她的身边 |
[13:30] | You mean Gloria. | 你是说歌洛莉亚吧 |
[13:33] | Who else? | 不然还能有谁 |
[13:35] | No one. | 没谁 |
[13:37] | I’ll see you later. | 晚些再见了 |
[13:39] | See you, kid. | 再见 儿子 |
[13:42] | Did you draw on my poster? | 你在我的海报上乱画了吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah, I did. Maybe you’ll think | 是啊 是我干的 或许下次 |
[13:46] | about that the next time you read my journal. | 你再敢读我日记 就该想想这个 |
[13:49] | I didn’t read your stupid journal, | 我没有读你愚蠢的日记 |
[13:51] | and I waited in line to get this signed, Haley. | 而且我排了好长队才弄到签名的 海莉 |
[13:54] | Oh, don’t be such a baby. It’s just some dude with weird hair. | 别孩子气了 不过是个发型古怪的老兄罢了 |
[13:58] | That’s Maya Angelou, you idiot. | 那可是玛雅·安琪洛 你个白痴 |
[14:01] | Oh, sorry. I don’t follow the WNBA. | 不好意思 我不看女子篮球赛的 |
[14:04] | You know what? This is the worst thing you’ve ever done, | 我告诉你 这是你做过的最缺德的事 |
[14:07] | and I’ll never forgive you! | 我永远都不会原谅你的 |
[14:09] | You started it! | 是你先挑起的 |
[14:11] | – What are you looking at? – Well, I just heard- | -你看什么看 -我只是听到… |
[14:15] | I was the one who read Haley’s diary. | 偷看海莉日记的人其实是我 |
[14:17] | I was playing on her computer and it just opened. | 我当时正在玩她的电脑 日记本身就是开着的 |
[14:22] | Okay, I opened it. | 好吧 是我打开的 |
[14:24] | But I didn’t mean for anyone to fight. | 但我不想她们为此争吵 |
[14:27] | Oh,ome already. Mitchell, hi.. | 噢 回来得这么快 米奇 嗨 |
[14:30] | – Hi, Cam. Hi. – Did you forget the tickets? | -嗨 小卡 -你是忘了带票吗 |
[14:33] | No. You know, I was never gonna enjoy the show without you, so- | 不 你不在我一个人看也不会很享受的 |
[14:36] | Oh. But you were so excited | 但你那么兴奋地 |
[14:37] | to take Lily to see the Russian marionettes. | 想带莉莉去看俄罗斯木偶秀 |
[14:39] | Oh, she’s probably a little young anyway. | 她可能有点年纪太小了 |
[14:41] | We can just prop her in front of the dryer for a half hour. | 我们可以把她放在烘干机前半小时 |
[14:44] | Listen, Cam, | 听着 小卡 |
[14:45] | I-I love that you try and help the world, | 我很欣赏你想让世界更美好的心愿 |
[14:47] | and I’m very lucky to have you in my life. | 我很庆幸我的生命中有你的存在 |
[14:50] | Oh, Mitchell. | 噢 米奇 |
[14:51] | How’d everything work out with the gardener? | 园丁那事儿处理得怎么样了 |
[14:53] | Uh, great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[14:54] | Turned out it was his wedding day, and he was a little nervous. | 原来今天是他的结婚日 他只是有点紧张 |
[14:56] | But you know what? There’s no need to apologize. | 不过 其实你也没必要道歉 |
[14:59] | No, I need to. I’ve been very selfish. | 不 我一定要 我太自私了 |
[15:01] | No, no. Sometimes I take things too far. | 不不 有时候是我热心过头了 |
[15:03] | Okay. If that ever happens, I will let you know. | 好吧 如果那样 我会提醒你的 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:10] | Is there a reason I can’t go inside? | 有什么原因不能让我进去吗 |
[15:12] | No. No, no. No. | 不 没 没有 |
[15:15] | Y ahora te pronuncio hombre y esposa. | 现在 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[15:18] | La puedes besar. | 请亲吻新娘 |
[15:28] | Mom, can I talk to you? | 妈 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[15:31] | Sure, honey. What’s going on? | 当然了 宝贝 什么事 |
[15:32] | I feel bad about something I did. | 我对自己的所为感到很愧疚 |
[15:34] | Oh, sweetie. Is this about the computer? | 宝贝 是因为电脑那事儿吗 |
[15:38] | – Yeah. – Something you shouldn’t have been looking at? | -是啊 -你看了不该看的东西吗 |
[15:41] | Yeah. It was just so freaky. | 是啊 真的好古怪 |
[15:44] | – I couldn’t stop looking. – I know, sweet pea. | -我看了一眼就停不下来 -我懂的 宝贝 |
[15:46] | – But the important thing is you did stop looking. – Yeah. | -但重要的是你最终确实停下来了 -是啊 |
[15:50] | After about an hour. | 看了一小时之后 |
[15:52] | Okay. Well, it’s perfectly normal to be curious about these things. | 好吧 对那些东西好奇也是很正常的 |
[15:57] | Some parts were funny. | 有些部分很搞笑 |
[15:58] | And some parts just seemed crazy. | 有些部分简直太疯狂了 |
[16:01] | Well, I hope you realize that some of those parts weren’t real. | 我希望你知道 有些部分并不是真的 |
[16:05] | Obviously. | 很显然嘛 |
[16:06] | But they can be totally real, right? | 但有可能完全是真的 对吧 |
[16:09] | – Like Anne Frank’s? – What? | -像《安妮日记》那样 -什么 |
[16:11] | All I know is it really made me wonder about Haley. | 我只知道 那让我老想着海莉 |
[16:14] | That’s disturbing, sweetie. Why Haley? | 真愁人 宝贝 为什么是海莉 |
[16:17] | It was her journal. | 那是她的日记啊 |
[16:19] | You read my journal? You little creep! | 你读了我的日记 你个小变态 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it. | 对不起 我没忍住 |
[16:23] | Wait. Haley’s journal too? | 等等 你还读了海莉的日记 |
[16:24] | – Luke, you are now banned from the computer. – What? | -卢克 从今以后不准你接近电脑 -什么 |
[16:27] | What happened? Who’s in trouble? | 发生什么事了 谁惹麻烦了 |
[16:29] | – Luke read my journal! – I told you it wasn’t me! | -卢克读了我的日记 -我就说不是我吧 |
[16:31] | – You know, I’m gonna kill you. – Haley, calm down. | -我要宰了你 -海莉 冷静 |
[16:34] | Wait, you’re not even gonna yell at him? That was private. | 等等 你都不打算吼他几句吗 那是隐私啊 |
[16:36] | Oh, please. The most shocking thing in there was your spelling. | 得了吧 里面最令人震惊的就是你稀烂的拼写 |
[16:38] | You read it too? | 你也读过了 |
[16:40] | Am I the only one who hasn’t read it? | 难道只有我一个人没读过吗 |
[16:42] | I was looking through the computers in the house for pornography. | 我翻电脑查看色情图片时不小心读的 |
[16:45] | – Sick. – Not for me. | -真恶心 -不是我要看 |
[16:47] | I wanted to see what you guys are looking at. | 我想看看你们有没有”涉黄” |
[16:49] | So you’re violating our privacy. | 所以你就公然侵犯我们的隐私 |
[16:50] | When I find out that my children… | 我发现我的孩子们 |
[16:52] | are looking at a naked picture online, | 在网上浏览裸体图片 |
[16:54] | they don’t have any privacy. | 他们就没有隐私可言了 |
[16:55] | – Who was looking at naked pictures? – That doesn’t matter. | -谁浏览裸照了 -那不重要 |
[16:58] | I wasn’t. | 不是我 |
[17:00] | Wasn’t me. That’s gross. I’m 10! | 也不是我 真恶心 我才10岁 |
[17:03] | – Wait a minute. – What’s wrong with you people? | -等一下 -你们是怎么回事啊 |
[17:05] | If it wasn’t you, who was it? | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[17:08] | Mangia! | 曼佳匹萨 |
[17:12] | – Rosa, thank you for coming. – Gracias. | -洛萨 谢谢你赶来 -谢谢 |
[17:14] | Carlos, let me know how it works out with that dentist. | 卡洛斯 告诉我你和那牙医的发展结果 |
[17:16] | Victor, you owe me a dance. | 维克托 你欠我一支舞 |
[17:18] | Yes, I’m a caring person. | 是的 我是一个博爱的人 |
[17:20] | And without Mitchell, | 如果没有米奇尔 |
[17:21] | I would just keep giving and giving and giving. | 我会一直不断地奉献 奉献 奉献 |
[17:23] | I’m like a big runaway charity truck | 我就像一辆奔跑的慈善卡车 |
[17:25] | and Mitchell is my off-ramp full of safety gravel. | 米奇就像是我的匝道 铺满安全碎石 |
[17:28] | He knows how to say no. | 他知道如何拒绝别人 |
[17:30] | He always can put himself first. | 他总是可以将自己放在第一位 |
[17:32] | He certainly can turn his back on someone suffering. | 他绝对可以漠视那些受苦受难的人 |
[17:39] | No, really. Keep going. | 不 真的 继续说啊 |
[17:42] | – He- – Don’t keep going! | -他… -别再说了 |
[17:45] | – Muchas gracias. – Hey, good-bye. | -非常感谢 -嘿 再见 |
[17:48] | That was nice. | 真美好 |
[17:52] | Oh, God. Dad. | 天啊 好吓人 老爸 |
[17:54] | Looks like I missed the party, huh? | 看来我似乎错过派对了嘛 |
[17:56] | What is- What is that doing here? | 你 把这玩意儿带来干什么 |
[17:58] | – He is a gift for you and Cam. – Thank you. | -他是我送给你和小卡的礼物 -谢谢 |
[18:01] | He lost his monocle on the drive. Head was out the window. | 他在途中缺了一只眼镜片 当时头伸出了窗外 |
[18:04] | – Well, they love that. – Let’s put him here for now. | -狗都喜欢把头伸出车窗外 -先把他放这儿吧 |
[18:07] | – I don’t want that. – I think he’s cute. | -我不想要那玩意儿 -我觉得他很可爱 |
[18:09] | Let’s give him a chance. | 给他个表现机会吧 |
[18:10] | I came as soon as I heard your message. | 我一收到你的短信就赶来了 |
[18:12] | You said that somebody was getting married? | 你之前是说有人要结婚吗 |
[18:14] | Gloria, there you are. I’ve got good news. | 歌洛莉亚 你来啦 我有好消息要告诉你 |
[18:22] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[18:27] | Honey? Hey. | 亲爱的 嘿 |
[18:30] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:32] | That picture was just something that someone sent me. | 那张图片只是别人传给我的 |
[18:35] | Doesn’t matter who. | 是谁不重要 |
[18:36] | Gil Thorpe. | 是格尔·索普 |
[18:38] | Anyway, I don’t do that stuff. | 其实 我不需要那些东西 |
[18:42] | You’re all the porn I need. That’s- Uh- | 你对我来说已经够调情了 真的 |
[18:44] | Honey, it’s fine. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[18:46] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[18:50] | Now, it’s fine. | 现在才真没事了 |
[18:53] | I couldn’t care less about the picture. | 我根本不在乎那张图片 |
[18:56] | I was just upset when I thought it was Luke. | 我以为那是卢克的所为 才很生气 |
[18:59] | Haley, honey, I really wish | 海莉 宝贝 我真的希望 |
[19:00] | you would give me a hand with all this laundry. | 你能帮我洗一下衣服 |
[19:02] | You never, ever- | 你从来不… |
[19:04] | Haley’s off in her own world. | 海莉有她自己的世界 |
[19:07] | Alex has never really been a kid. | 艾丽克斯从来就不像个小孩样 |
[19:09] | But Luke is my baby. | 但卢克是我的小宝宝 |
[19:12] | Is it really too much to ask | 真的是我太奢望吗 |
[19:14] | that he stay a sweet, innocent kid… | 想让他永远当个可爱 纯真的孩子 |
[19:17] | forever? | 永远那样 |
[19:24] | Hey, buddy. Um- Here. Sorry. | 嘿 老弟 听着 抱歉 |
[19:27] | We’ll dribble later. | 待会儿再拍球 |
[19:29] | Um, I just, uh- I just want to say I’m sorry. | 我只是 只是想说我很抱歉 |
[19:33] | I never meant to blame you for that whole picture thing. | 我不是有意让你为那张图片背黑锅 |
[19:37] | Your mom sort of thought it was yours | 你妈妈以为那是你的 |
[19:38] | and I should have stopped it, but I didn’t. | 我该站出来说实话的 但我没有 |
[19:42] | So what was the picture of? | 那张图片拍的是什么 |
[19:45] | Well, it was a woman on a tractor and she had her shirt off. | 是关于一个女人在拖拉机上 没穿上衣 |
[19:50] | Was it hot? | 很热吗[性感] |
[19:53] | Okay, we’re being honest here. | 好吧 既然要开诚布公 |
[19:55] | Um, this particular woman- | 图片中的那个女人 |
[19:59] | Well, my tastes do run to the curvy, | 我的确很欣赏她的性感曲线 |
[20:01] | and the cowboy hat did not hurt one bit. | 宽大的牛仔帽并没有破坏整体美 |
[20:04] | Couple that with the cutoff jeans- | 和超短牛仔裤相映成趣 |
[20:05] | And you were asking about the weather, weren’t you? | 你其实问的是天气热不热 是吧 |
[20:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:11] | Well, this is good. This is good. | 很好 很好 |
[20:14] | You’re gonna be going through some changes soon. | 你很快就将经历一些成长变化 |
[20:17] | And I think now you can feel safe talking to me about whatever. | 现在你不管有什么事 都可以放心跟我说了 |
[20:31] | And so it ends. | 一切到此为止 |
[20:33] | Sadly, I’ve been summarily dismissed | 可悲的是 我被仓促地 |
[20:35] | from the employ of Masters Cameron and Mitchell. | 从卡梅隆和米奇尔主人家解雇 |
[20:38] | The former being an utter delight, | 前者是个高尚的正人君子 |
[20:41] | and the latter being a humorless snoot. | 后者则是个毫无幽默感的势利小人 |
[20:43] | Just come on. Get him in the car. The thrift shop’s closing. | 快点 把他弄上车 旧货店要关门了 |
[20:45] | What is this exciting thrift shop you speak of? | 你说的有趣的旧货店是什么地方 |
[20:48] | Many of my relatives were taken out of their homes… | 我的很多亲戚成年后都被赶出家门 |
[20:50] | to be released into the green pastures in their maturity- | 被流放到大草原上自生自灭 |
[20:53] | – Did you just say “Matoority?” – Unhand me, you brute! | -你刚说了”尘脸猴”吗 -放开我 你个禽兽 |
[20:56] | I regret nothing! | 我不后悔 |
[20:58] | I’ll pay you. I’m a comfortable man. | 我可以给你钱 我生活富足 |
[21:00] | I’ve been stealing from your father for days. | 我一直从你父亲那里偷钱 |
[21:02] | Oh, is there any better feeling in the world | 世上有什么能比得上 |
[21:05] | than having your ears flap in the wind? | 让耳朵在风中摇摆的感觉呢 |
[21:07] | You know what? Get out. | 算了 滚出去吧 |
[21:08] | You mean it? Sweet freedom? | 你说真的吗 要放我自由了吗 |
[21:10] | No, not you, Barkley. Cameron, out. | 不 不是说你 巴克利 卡梅隆 滚下车 |