时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s my favorite way to relax? | 我最喜欢的放松方式是什么 |
[00:04] | Throw on my wireless headphones | 戴上我的无线耳机 |
[00:06] | and disappear into the Nature Channel. | 沉浸在自然频道的节目中 |
[00:10] | The young flatback turtle searches for food on the ocean floor. | 年幼的平背海龟在海底搜寻着食物 |
[00:14] | This flatback, however- | 然而这只平背海龟却 |
[00:16] | The fascinating thing about nature… | 自然的美妙之处在于 |
[00:17] | is how, in the blink of an eye, | 在眨眼之间 |
[00:19] | it can go from a scene of total tranquil beauty… | 可以从绝对的宁静美 |
[00:22] | to raw, primal violence. | 变到原始的暴力场景 |
[00:25] | Can you seriously not hear me with those things on? | 你带着这玩意儿真的听不到我说话吗 |
[00:28] | It’s noise-canceling technology. Give it a spin. It’s got- | 这是消除外界杂音的技术 你来试试 |
[00:31] | – Sweetie, focus, now. – Mom, | -亲爱的 专注 -妈 |
[00:32] | why are you freaking out on everyone? | 你为什么对每个人都一惊一乍的 |
[00:34] | Because you are acting very irresponsibly- all of you. | 因为你表现的很不负责任 你们全都是 |
[00:36] | Listen, honey. | 听着 亲爱的 |
[00:37] | Luke has a giant project due tomorrow for school | 卢克有个大型的课题研究要做 明天就得交 |
[00:39] | that he hasn’t even started, | 但他到现在都没开始 |
[00:40] | and Haley just informed me | 而海莉刚通知我 |
[00:41] | she needs 40 cupcakes for her school fund-raiser, | 她要为学校的募捐会准备40个纸杯蛋糕 |
[00:43] | also due tomorrow. | 也是明天要 |
[00:45] | I’d like to point out | 我想指出一下 |
[00:46] | I completed all my assignments on my own and on time. | 我独立按时地完成了全部学校作业 |
[00:50] | – Not now, Alex. -Ok, look, | -不是得瑟的时候 艾丽克斯 -听着 |
[00:51] | I will take the cupcakes. You do the project. | 我来做纸杯蛋糕 你去做课题研究 |
[00:53] | – It’s on Vincent Van Gogh. – Done! | -主题是文森特·梵高 -成交 |
[00:55] | Ok, I need you to really stay on him. | 好的 我需要你好好监督他 |
[00:57] | Keep him focused. | 让他保持专注 |
[00:58] | All right. I’m actually gonna take a different approach, but- | 好吧 我打算采用一种不同的教育方法 |
[01:01] | Actually gonna insist that you don’t. | 我强烈要求你别那么做 |
[01:03] | Claire, I know you’ve got your methods, | 克莱尔 我知道你有你的方法 |
[01:05] | but so do I. | 但我也有我的方法 |
[01:06] | And I’m sorry, but I’m not a micromanager. | 我很抱歉 但我不喜欢事必躬亲 |
[01:08] | Trust me, I can provide Luke | 相信我 我可以向卢克提供 |
[01:10] | with the tools and guidance he needs… | 他所需的工具和指导 |
[01:12] | without, uh, smothering him. | 同时又不会管得太死 |
[01:16] | You think I smother our child? | 你觉得我把孩子管得太死吗 |
[01:17] | It’s not your fault, honey. | 那不是你的错 亲爱的 |
[01:18] | “Mother” Is part of the word. | 爱管教是母亲的天性 |
[01:20] | You never hear of anyone being “Sfathered” to death. | 你没听说过父亲的天性是爱管教吧 |
[01:22] | I know what Luke’s problem is. | 我知道卢克的问题在哪里 |
[01:24] | He’s got A.D.H.D. | 他患有注意力缺陷过动症 |
[01:26] | – No. – No, I don’t! | -不 -不 我才没有呢 |
[01:28] | – What is it? – I’d tell you, | -那是什么 -我可以告诉你 |
[01:29] | but you’d wander off before I got to the “H.” | 但我肯定话没说完 你就走神了 |
[01:32] | Just promise me that you will stay on him | 答应我你会好好监督他 |
[01:34] | until this project is done. | 直到他完成任务 |
[01:35] | I will, but you might have a little more confidence in him. | 我会的 但你得对他多点信心 |
[01:38] | Wah! Wah! No one can hear me now. | 哇 哇 大家都听不见我说话 |
[01:46] | Everybody is stupid except me. | 众人皆蠢我独聪 |
[01:49] | Ha, ha, ha. I am funny. | 哈 哈 我好搞笑啊 |
[02:05] | Is this the cutest thing I’ve ever seen? | 这真是我见过的最有爱的事了 |
[02:07] | You out here on the curb with your little telescope, | 你拿着你的小望远镜站在路边 |
[02:10] | waiting for your dad. | 等着你爸 |
[02:11] | It’s not cute. It’s-lt’s science. | 那不叫有爱 那叫科学 |
[02:13] | Tonight is the magnificent Lyrid meteor shower. | 今晚是壮观的天琴座流星雨 |
[02:16] | It’s where the planet Geek passes through the Nerdy Way. It- | 就是”奇客星球”穿过”书呆子路” |
[02:19] | Oh, you know I think it’s sweet. | 你知道我私心以为很美好的 |
[02:21] | Every couple years, Mitchell and his father go out | 每隔几年 米奇尔和他的爸爸就会 |
[02:23] | and enjoy one of these showers together. | 一起去看流星雨 |
[02:24] | Oh, I- I wouldn’t necessarily put it that way. | 我 我觉得你那样说是不合适的 |
[02:27] | I mean, yes, me and my father enjoy it, | 我是说 是的 我和我父亲很喜欢那个 |
[02:30] | because we don’t share a lot of the same interests. | 因为我们其实没什么共同兴趣爱好 |
[02:31] | Like, um, I-I never went to sports games with him. | 比如 我从来不跟他一起去看体育比赛 |
[02:35] | Probably because you call ’em “Sports games.” | 或许是因为你称之为体育比赛 |
[02:39] | – Just lose the “Sports.” – Just- Just games. | -略掉”体育” -直接说”比赛”就好了 |
[02:42] | Oh, here comes your shower partner. | 噢 你的沐”雨”伙伴来了 |
[02:44] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[02:45] | I’m kidding. Have fun with your dad, okay? | 我开玩笑的 和你爸玩得开心 好吗 |
[02:47] | All right. See you later. | 好的 晚点见 |
[02:48] | – Don’t worry about me. – I’m not. | -别担心我 -我才不担心 |
[02:51] | I’m just saying, if you were. | 我只是假设你或许会担心 |
[02:54] | Shotgun, sucka! | 副驾驶座已占 衰仔 |
[03:02] | Make sure your seat is exactly the way you want it, | 确保你的座位已经调到你想要的位置 |
[03:04] | and feel free to play with any of these controls up here. | 你可以随便按上面这些控制按钮 |
[03:06] | I have no idea what they do. | 其实我也不知道各个功能是什么 |
[03:07] | But I want mi car to be su car. | 但我希望我的车就是你的车 |
[03:11] | Cameron, are you okay? You seem nervous. | 卡梅隆 你还好吧 你似乎很紧张 |
[03:14] | Uh, nervous? No. I’m not nervous. | 紧张 怎么可能 我才不紧张呢 |
[03:19] | I was nervous. | 我确实很紧张 |
[03:20] | I mean, when Mitchell made plans with his father, | 我是说 当米奇和他爸计划好出去之后 |
[03:22] | I figured, why not spend the evening with Gloria? | 我就想 为何不和歌洛莉亚出去玩一晚呢 |
[03:25] | I’ve always wanted to be good friends with her. | 我一直都想和她做闺蜜的 |
[03:27] | On paper, we should be good friends. | 理论上说 我们注定是好闺蜜的 |
[03:29] | Look at us. One spicy, curvy diva- | 瞧瞧我们 一个火辣 身材曲线玲珑的歌后 |
[03:32] | And Gloria. | 和歌洛莉亚 |
[03:34] | The problem is, I had a little minor setback | 问题是 我造成了一点小隔阂 |
[03:36] | that we had to overcome from a couple weeks ago. | 是几周前的事了 我们必须得克服才行 |
[03:39] | I cannot stand hanging out with his lvy League friends. | 我真受不了和他常青藤的朋友们一起玩 |
[03:41] | – Oh, they’re the worst. – They’re not that bad. | -他们最差劲了 -他们也没那么差劲啦 |
[03:42] | – They are the worst! – Are you kidding me? | -他们是最差劲的 -开什么玩笑 |
[03:44] | Debbie can’t go two minutes | 要黛比两分钟内 |
[03:45] | without talking about Columbia University. | 不谈哥伦比亚大学都不行 |
[03:47] | And the little guy with the lazy eye from Harvard. | 还有那个哈佛毕业的弱视小矮子 |
[03:49] | Brown. | 是布朗大学 |
[03:50] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[03:51] | Honestly, I wish that tart would go back to Columbia… | 老实说 我希望那个骚货可以滚回哥伦比亚 |
[03:53] | and take her weird little Brown friend with her. | 把她古怪的棕色小朋友也带走 |
[04:03] | Cam, you need to relax. You explained. | 小卡 你得放松 你已经解释过了 |
[04:05] | Not very well. | 越解释越糟 |
[04:07] | You know how awkward I get when things get awkward. | 你知道出现尴尬的事情时 我变得多失控 |
[04:10] | So when I said “Brown people,” | 当我说”棕色的人”[布朗大学学生] |
[04:11] | I wasn’t talking about your, uh, brown people. | 我不是在说你们这些棕色皮肤的人 |
[04:14] | I was talking about people who go to a university. | 我是在说那些布朗大学的学生 |
[04:18] | Um, not your people. | 不是你们这种人 |
[04:20] | N-Not that your people couldn’t go to college. | 不是说你们这种人不能上大学 |
[04:23] | Okay, now I’m hearing myself | 好吧 我听到我自己 |
[04:24] | say “Your people” a lot, so- | 说了太多的”你们这种人” |
[04:29] | Um, just very excited because this is, um- | 我只是很兴奋 因为这是… |
[04:32] | you know, this is our first night out together, | 这是我们第一次一起出去过夜生活 |
[04:34] | so it’s our little date. | 算是我们的小约会吧 |
[04:35] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[04:37] | Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened… | 先确保你的安全带牢牢系上了 |
[04:39] | and your tray tables are in the upright position… | 以及你的小餐桌直立收起 |
[04:41] | because I got us into Palaiseau! | 因为我们要去帕莱索餐厅啦 |
[04:44] | – Ah! Fancy! -I know. | -好高级啊 -我知道 |
[04:46] | It’s normally a four-week wait, | 通常要提前4周预约 |
[04:47] | but the matre d’ is an old Pilates brother of mine, | 但那个领班是我在普拉提课上的好基友 |
[04:49] | so just one phone call. | 所以只要打个电话就行了 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Palaiseau! | 帕莱索 |
[04:57] | Ay, Cameron, you know what? | 那个 卡梅隆 其实 |
[04:58] | I don’t know if I’m in the mood for something so fancy. | 我觉得我好像没心情去那么高档的地方 |
[05:01] | Can we just go somewhere, like, more simple? | 我们能不能去个 比较简单点的地方 |
[05:04] | Oh, uh, yes. Yes, of course. | 噢 好的 当然了 |
[05:07] | We can- What were- What did you have in mind? | 我们可以…你想去哪里啊 |
[05:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:13] | How ’bout a little Latin place that I always used to go? | 去我以前常去的一个拉丁小餐馆怎么样 |
[05:17] | – That sounds fantastic. – Okay. | -听上去很棒 -好吧 |
[05:19] | I would love to see how your people eat. | 我很想看看你们那种人的饮食文化 |
[05:21] | “Your people”? | “你们那种人” |
[05:23] | What is wrong with me? | 我是哪根筋搭错了啊 |
[05:25] | Okay. It’s egg-crackin’ time. | 听好 现在是打鸡蛋时间了 |
[05:26] | Now, I find the key to cracking an egg properly- | 来 妈来传授你一个打鸡蛋的窍门 |
[05:29] | Mom, I’m not a child. I can do it. | 妈 我不是孩子了 我会的 |
[05:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | My mom’s not dumb. | 我妈可不傻 |
[05:35] | You can’t just ask her to do something for you. | 你不能直接开口让她帮你做事 |
[05:38] | You have to very carefully put the cheese in the trap. | 你一定要摆好龙门阵 坐等她上钩 |
[05:44] | Oh. Oops. I got a little shell in the bowl. | 糟糕 我弄了一点蛋壳进碗里了 |
[05:46] | When that happens, I find that I like to… | 发生那种事的是时候 我觉得我会… |
[05:49] | – Do not do that. – I got it. It’s okay. | -别那样做 -我抓到了 没事 |
[05:51] | – Oh, that’s- that’s really gross. – Okay. I’m gonna- I’ll do this. | -好恶心啊 -好吧 放着 我来吧 |
[05:54] | You just mop up. | 你擦擦手走人吧 |
[05:56] | And snap. | 成功 |
[05:58] | Is it bad that I feel sorry for her? | 我为她感到悲哀是不是不该啊 |
[06:00] | – So how do I start? -What do you think? | -我该如何开始呢 -你觉得呢 |
[06:04] | I don’t know. Mom usually tells me what to do. | 我不知道 通常都是妈妈告诉我怎么做 |
[06:07] | Join the club. I’m kidding. I love your mom. | 彼此彼此 我开玩笑的 我爱你妈 |
[06:10] | We are going to try a new approach this time. | 我们今天换个新的学习方法 |
[06:14] | Now, your goal is to create a display | 听好 你的目标是要创建一个 |
[06:15] | about the life and art of Van Gogh, right? | 关于梵高的生平和作品的展板 对吧 |
[06:17] | – Yeah. – Okay. You got your poster board right here. | -是啊 -好的 你的展示板在此 |
[06:21] | So, pretend you’re telling the story of his life… | 现在 就假装你是在叙述他的生平 |
[06:25] | to someone who has never heard of him. | 而听众是从未听说过他的人 |
[06:27] | What do you put on that board? | 你会在展板上放些什么 |
[06:31] | I see the wheels spinning. A spark of crea- | 我看见你的脑筋在转动 创意的火花 |
[06:33] | How do they get the lead in pencils? | 他们是怎么把铅锌放进铅笔里的 |
[06:35] | Ok, Let’s try to stay on topic. | 好了 别跑题 |
[06:37] | Hey, Jay. Look who thinks | 嘿 杰 瞧瞧谁认为 |
[06:38] | Mercury is the densest planet in the solar system. | 水星是太阳系中密度最大的行星 |
[06:42] | I take it from your mocking tone that I am incorrect. | 从你嘲笑的语气中 我就知道我说错了 |
[06:45] | Densest planet is Earth. | 密度最大的行星是地球 |
[06:46] | Which makes you the densest guy on the densest planet. | 那你就是密度最大的星球上最愚钝的人 |
[06:50] | – Zing! -Fine. | -中枪 -好吧 |
[06:52] | You sure Mitchell won’t mind me tagging along? | 你确定米奇尔不建议我跟着去吗 |
[06:54] | Are you kidding? He loves ya. | 开什么玩笑 他很爱你的 |
[06:56] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[06:58] | I’ve never had a brother before. | 我以前从来没有过兄弟 |
[06:59] | We never really hung out that much. | 我和他一起相处的时间也不多 |
[07:01] | Kiddo, you are overthinking this. | 孩子 你想太多了 |
[07:04] | I just don’t wanna say the wrong thing. | 我只是不想说错话 |
[07:06] | You can’t. That’s the beauty of having a brother. | 不会的 那正是有兄弟的好处 |
[07:08] | Me and my brother were zinging each other all the time. | 我和我弟弟总是相互抨击 |
[07:11] | You know, like, “What’s going on, fat boy?” | 比如 “什么情况啊 肥仔” |
[07:12] | “Nothing much, jackass.” | “没什么 蠢蛋’ |
[07:14] | You know, things of that nature. | 就像那样互相出糗 |
[07:15] | It’s- It’s how brothers express love. | 那是兄弟间表达爱的方式 |
[07:23] | Shotgun, sucka! | 副驾驶位已占 衰仔 |
[07:27] | Yeah. That’s good. | 哈哈 真有你的 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna see the sights. | 我去欣赏一下风景 |
[07:33] | Not if they see you first! | 别让风景先看到你哦 |
[07:35] | Kind of missed with that one, kid. | 刚刚那玩笑没有笑点 孩子 |
[07:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:40] | This is all you need to know right here. | 你想知道的信息都在上面 |
[07:44] | Apparently, the pencil’s in two pieces, | 显然 铅笔杆一开始是分开的 |
[07:46] | and they glue ’em together on the lead. | 然后才将铅锌放中间粘合到一起 |
[07:47] | What if we put all the stuff about his life on this side… | 我们把关于他生平的材料放这边 |
[07:50] | and all the stuff about his paintings on this side? | 关于他画作的材料放那边怎么样 |
[07:53] | Luke, buddy, that’s fantastic! | 卢克 小老弟 那太棒了 |
[07:55] | And the best part is, you came up with that by yourself. | 最棒的是 这个主意是你自己想出来的 |
[07:58] | All it took was a little bit of focus and, uh- | 只需要一点专注就做到了 |
[08:02] | This thing is really loose. | 这玩意儿真松了 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna go grab a screwdriver. But you run with this. | 我去拿把螺丝起子 你继续弄这个 |
[08:06] | On your mark, get set, Van Gogh. | 各就各位 预备开始 小梵高 |
[08:09] | Hey, Dad. He kind of looks like Uncle Mitchell, | 嘿 爸 他长得有点像米奇尔舅舅 |
[08:12] | if Uncle Mitchell were insane. | 如果米奇尔舅舅是疯子的话 |
[08:17] | I got sprayed by a skunk! | 我被黄鼠狼的臭液喷到了 |
[08:21] | Oh, you stink! | 你臭死了 |
[08:22] | And not just at astronomy! Blammo! | 不仅是在天文学方面很”臭” 攻击成功 |
[08:25] | What is happening? | 是怎么回事啊 |
[08:33] | I love this place. | 我爱这地方 |
[08:35] | I was a little bit worried because it’s not exactly- | 我有点担心 因为这并不是… |
[08:37] | I… love… this place. | 我 爱 这地方 |
[08:41] | I… was… nervous. | 我 很 紧张 |
[08:43] | I mean, there was a lot of different food on the menu, | 我是说 菜单上有很多不同的食物 |
[08:45] | and on the floor, and on the wall. | 地上也有 墙上也有 |
[08:48] | Are we sure we’re not exaggerating just a little bit? | 你确定你的话没有任何一点夸张吗 |
[08:50] | Were you there, Mitchell? | 你当时在现场吗 米奇 |
[08:51] | Because I think I would have recognized | 如果你在 我肯定能认得出当场 |
[08:53] | the only other white or gay person. | 除我之外的唯一一个白人或同志 |
[08:55] | I’d already offended Gloria once. | 我已经冒犯过歌洛莉亚一次了 |
[08:57] | Not gonna do it again. | 不能再有第二次了 |
[09:04] | – Mi amigo Cameron. – Ah, welcome. | -那是我朋友卡梅隆 -欢迎光临 |
[09:06] | – So, carnitas diablos. – Ah, you remember. | -照旧点”辣得跳”吧 -你还记得啊 |
[09:10] | Um, I’ll just have the same thing. | 也给我同样的吧 |
[09:12] | No, no, no. You should have the chicken enchiladas. | 不不不 你该点鸡肉玉米卷 |
[09:15] | No, I’ll have the carnitas diablos. | 不 我也要”辣得跳” |
[09:18] | – These are not for you. – Excuse me? | -你扛不住的 -你说什么 |
[09:20] | They’re too spicy. | 那东西太辣了 |
[09:21] | Miss Gloria’s used to it. | 歌洛莉亚小姐是因为已经习惯了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, he’s right. | 他说的对 |
[09:23] | I can spice you under the table any day there, sweet thing. | 我可以辣得让你震惊到趴下 美女 |
[09:27] | Dos carnitas diablos, por favor. | 就要”辣得跳” 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | – Mitchell! – Of course. What was I thinking? | -米奇 止步 -好吧 我妄想什么呢 |
[09:40] | Dad, can we- can we just go home, please? | 爸 我们 能直接回家了吗 |
[09:43] | You’ve got to air out first before I let you in that car. | 你得先把身上臭气散掉 我才让你进车 |
[09:45] | I’ll never get the stink out. | 否则车里的气味永远消不掉 |
[09:47] | Hey, Jay, is that Venus? | 嘿 杰 那是金星吗 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause I can smell the clouds of pure sulfuric acid from here. | 我从这儿可以闻到纯硫酸的酸臭气哦 |
[09:52] | – Slam! – Okay. I-I’d really like to go home now. | -躺枪 -好吧 我真得回家了 |
[09:56] | We’ll miss the meteor shower. | 我们会错过流星雨的 |
[09:57] | The trouble is your clothes. | 问题出在你的衣服上 |
[09:58] | Just take them off. I think there’s a blanket in the trunk. | 脱下吧 车后备箱里有条毛毯 |
[10:01] | You sure, Dad? | 你确定吗 老爸 |
[10:02] | You’re not worried I might stink up the blanket? | 你不担心我会把毛毯弄臭吗 |
[10:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:05] | We just use it to cover up the seat | 那是我们用来铺在车座上的 |
[10:07] | for when Manny’s all sweaty after his tango class. | 曼尼练完探戈会汗淋淋的要隔一下 |
[10:10] | If you don’t sweat, you’re not doing it right. | 如果你没出汗 就说明你练得不对 |
[10:18] | He was one of the best boyfriends I ever had. | 他是我曾拥有的最佳男友之一 |
[10:22] | – But he was gay. – Yeah. | -但他是同性恋 -是啊 |
[10:24] | I figured that out after the first month- | 我第一个月后就察觉出来了 |
[10:25] | And I stayed for a whole year | 但我跟他继续谈了一年 |
[10:26] | because the haircuts were fantastic! | 因为他剪的发型超赞 |
[10:30] | It’s funny, huh? | 很好笑吧 |
[10:33] | Cameron, that one is not that funny. | 卡梅隆 也没那么好笑吧 |
[10:34] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[10:36] | – Are you sure? – I love this place. | -你确定吗 -我喜欢这地方 |
[10:39] | But your head is running water. | 但你头上汗如雨下 |
[10:41] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不 你大概看错了 |
[10:43] | I told you it was too spicy for you. Look at your shirt. | 我就说对你太辣了吧 你的衬衫都汗湿了 |
[10:46] | – I just need to get a bit of a drink of something. – No, no, no! | -我得去喝点东西缓解一下 -不不 |
[10:49] | Cameron, the water makes it so worse. No! | 卡梅隆 喝水只会辣上加辣 不要 |
[10:53] | Oh, you’re right. That does make it worse. | 你说的对 真是辣上加辣了 |
[10:55] | Oh- I feel like I ate the sun! | 我感觉就像是吞下了火辣的太阳 |
[10:58] | And that is the secret to no lumps. | 那就是面粉不搅成块状物的秘诀 |
[11:01] | See? It’s kind of fun. | 瞧见了吗 挺有趣的 |
[11:03] | – You make it fun, Mom. – Mmm. | -都是你的功劳 妈 -嗯 |
[11:04] | Listen to these symptoms of A.D.H.D. | 听听”注意力缺陷过动症”的症状 |
[11:06] | – And tell me it’s not Luke. – Alex! | -你们敢说卢克不符合吗 -艾丽克斯 |
[11:08] | “Easily distracted by irrelevant stimuli.” | 极易因外界无关刺激而分心 |
[11:21] | “Often impulsively abandons one task for another.” | 经常冲动地放弃正在干的事 去干别的事 |
[11:31] | That’s where I left those. | 原来我是放在那里了啊 |
[11:33] | “A tendency to act without regard to consequences, | 在行动前不考虑后果 |
[11:37] | often at the expense of personal safety.” | 经常不考虑个人安全 |
[11:57] | – “Having accidents more often” -Ok, you know what? | -经常发生事故 -好了 别读了 |
[11:59] | I think that’s enough, Alex. We’ve got it. | 够了 艾丽克斯 我们懂了 |
[12:16] | Oh, no. No! | 噢 不 不 |
[12:23] | Phil. Phil! Honey, are you okay? | 菲尔 菲尔 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[12:25] | Yeah. Remember those sunglasses I couldn’t find? | 没事 记得之前找不到的那个太阳镜吗 |
[12:29] | Bingo! | 找到啦 |
[12:31] | I asked you to do one thing- stay on top of Luke. | 我就让你做一件事 就是监督卢克 |
[12:34] | For your information, | 我想告诉你 |
[12:35] | your son is hard at work on an awesome Van Gogh- | 你儿子正努力地解读一副梵高的… |
[12:37] | Gotta fix that- masterpiece. | 得修下楼梯了 杰作 |
[12:39] | Wait’ll you see. You’re gonna be so surprised. | 你看了就知道了 你会大吃一惊的 |
[12:42] | Oh, God, honey. | 老天 亲爱的 |
[12:42] | I want nothing more than to be surprised, really. | 我就等着他能令我大吃一惊呢 真的 |
[12:51] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[12:55] | Okay, that’s it. I don’t want to hear anything | 好了 够了 我再也不想听 |
[12:56] | about your new method of doing things. | 你所谓的做事的新方法 |
[12:58] | There’s one thing that works with these kids, | 对付那些孩子只有一个方法 |
[13:00] | and that is staying on top of them, | 就是严格监督 严厉管教 |
[13:02] | which, thanks to you, my friend, | 多亏了你 我的朋友 |
[13:04] | I will now be able to do all night long. | 我得忙活一整晚了 |
[13:14] | Not happy, dude. | 我很不高兴 老弟 |
[13:15] | You’re supposed to be working. | 你该在干正经事才对 |
[13:16] | I am working. | 我在干正经事啊 |
[13:17] | Mr. Potato Head, really? | 玩土豆娃娃 正经个屁啊 |
[13:19] | – I know what you think, but- – No, I don’t wanna hear it. | -我知道你怎么想的 -不 我不想听 |
[13:20] | I’m going down to clean up the garage, | 我要下去清扫车库 |
[13:22] | then I’m coming back and I’m gonna stand over you | 然后我会回来 一直监督着你 |
[13:24] | until this thing is done, okay? | 直到你最终完成 明白吗 |
[13:33] | – Breathe. – Breathing only makes the fire spread. | -快吸气 -吸气只会让”火”烧得更旺 |
[13:35] | Okay. Then drink this milk. | 好吧 那就喝了这瓶牛奶 |
[13:37] | Ay, Cam. Why did you have to order that spicy dish? | 小卡 你为什么要点那道辣菜 |
[13:41] | Because I’m, um, a big idiot… | 因为 我 我是个大白痴 |
[13:43] | and I wanted to have this awesome night between the two of us… | 我希望你我二人能度过一个美好的夜晚 |
[13:47] | where we end up best friends, | 然后我们变成好闺蜜 |
[13:49] | uh, having lunch, buying shoes. | 一起出去吃饭 买鞋 |
[13:52] | Okay! Let’s go have lunch, let’s go buy shoes. | 好啊 我们一起去吃饭 买鞋吧 |
[13:56] | – Really? – Yeah. Why are you so surprised? | -真的吗 -是啊 你为什么这么惊讶 |
[13:59] | Well, I don’t know. I guess i just always | 我不知道 我总觉得 |
[14:00] | feel like I blow it with you, Gloria | 我把我们之间的关系搞砸了 歌洛莉亚 |
[14:03] | whether it’s the Columbian comment… | 不管是针对哥伦比亚的那些话 |
[14:05] | or picking the wrong restaurant. | 还是选错了餐馆 |
[14:07] | The restaurant had nothing to do with you. | 餐馆那事可不是你的错 |
[14:11] | I was just not in the mood to go anywhere that fancy… | 我只是没心情去那么高级的地方 |
[14:14] | after the stupid thing I did this morning. | 因为我今早干了一件蠢事 |
[14:17] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[14:20] | – I bought a dress. – You monster. | -我买了件裙子 -你个女魔头 |
[14:23] | Ay. It was a very expensive dress that I don’t need. | 那是件超贵的裙子 其实我根本就不需要 |
[14:26] | I felt so stupid that when I got home, | 我回到家的时候觉得自己好愚蠢 |
[14:28] | I couldn’t even bring it inside the house. | 我都不想把它拿回家 |
[14:30] | – I left it in the car. – I totally get it. | -我放在车里了 -我完全理解 |
[14:32] | I have a legendary hat story. | 我也有个传奇性的”帽子故事” |
[14:34] | I’ll bet you look fabulous in that dress. | 我敢打赌你穿那件裙子一定美若天仙 |
[14:36] | Yes, but anyone would look fabulous in that dress. | 是啊 但谁穿上那件裙子都会美若天仙的 |
[14:40] | – You find that blanket? – No. | -你找到毛毯了吗 -没有 |
[14:44] | This was all I could find. Shut up! | 我只能找到这件裙子 快闭嘴 |
[14:46] | – Really shows off your shape. – Okay. | -真是完美展现你的好身材啊 -好吧 |
[14:49] | Spin around, cupcake. Let’s see the caboose! | 转一圈 小美妞 让我们瞧瞧你的美臀 |
[14:51] | You get fries with that shake? | 有没有薯条配你那”奶臀”啊 |
[14:56] | Was that too far? | 我是不是太过分了 |
[14:57] | There’s a line, Jay. | 凡事都有界限的 杰 |
[14:59] | I better go mop this up. | 我最好过去解释一下 |
[15:02] | Oh, come on. Where’s the- | 噢 拜托 怎么找不到 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry if things got a little out of hand back there, | 如果刚刚有点过分 我向你道歉 |
[15:10] | but in our defense, look at you. | 但我们想辩解一下 瞧瞧你 |
[15:13] | I mean, smell you. | 我是说 闻闻你身上的味儿 |
[15:15] | This is a fantastic apology. | 你的道歉可真令人”顺心” |
[15:17] | Oh, don’t be too hard on the kid. I was egging him on. | 别生那孩子的气 是我教他那么做的 |
[15:22] | You’re gonna be mad, be mad at me. | 如果你要生气 就生我的气好啦 |
[15:24] | Done! | 行啊 |
[15:25] | I was just happy to see him laugh a little bit. | 我只是很高兴看到那孩子露出笑脸 |
[15:28] | You know, he’s had kind of a tough week. | 他这周过得挺不开心的 |
[15:29] | I got sprayed by a skunk, | 我被黄鼠狼喷了一身臭屁 |
[15:31] | and I’m wearing a dress that makes my hips look huge. | 还穿着一条把我屁股衬托得很翘的裙子 |
[15:34] | I know he doesn’t want me to talk about it, | 我知道他不希望我提起这事儿 |
[15:37] | but he didn’t get invited to this big party. | 但他没有获邀参加某个盛大的派对 |
[15:40] | Some kids he thought were his friends | 他自以为那些人是他的朋友 |
[15:41] | think he’s weird. | 但对方认为他是个怪人 |
[15:44] | Now, you know me on this. I’m no- I’m no good at it. | 你了解我的 我 我不擅长处理这种事 |
[15:47] | You know, I- I never know what to say. | 我 总是不知道该如何安慰 |
[15:49] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[15:51] | But maybe I raised a kid who would know what to say. | 但或许我养大的儿子知道该怎么安慰 |
[15:56] | That’s the only reason I invited him along- | 所以我才邀他一起过来 |
[15:58] | you know, because this astronomy stuff, | 因为 这种天文观测 |
[15:59] | that’s- that’s our thing. | 是 属于我们父子俩的亲密时刻 |
[16:05] | Yeah. No, I’ll talk to him. | 是啊 好吧 我去找他谈谈 |
[16:07] | You know, you don’t look that ridiculous. | 其实 你穿这件衣服一点都不可笑 |
[16:08] | – Now, you actually got the legs for it. – Dad. | -你的美腿真的可以衬起这件衣服 -老爸 |
[16:11] | No, I’m just saying, | 不 我只是想说 |
[16:12] | – if you were that type of a gay- – Dad! | -如果你是那种喜欢穿女装的同性恋 -老爸 |
[16:14] | You’d probably do all right for yourself. | 可能也会混得不错哦 |
[16:16] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[16:19] | You know, I always had a sense it was dangerous down here, | 我其实一直觉得这片地区很危险 |
[16:22] | but I guess it’s actually kind of charming, isn’t it? | 但其实还挺有魅力的 不是吗 |
[16:25] | No, it’s not safe at all. | 不 一点都不安全 |
[16:28] | – I used to live down here, you know. – What? | -我曾经就住这儿 你知道吗 -什么 |
[16:31] | Yeah, that’s why I come down here. Look there. | 是的哦 所以我才过来 瞧那边 |
[16:33] | That was my old apartment. | 那是我曾经住过的公寓 |
[16:35] | After I left Javier, that’s all I could afford. | 我离开哈维尔后 只能负担得起那样的房子 |
[16:38] | It’s still part of me. | 那也是我人生经历的一部分 |
[16:40] | You have to remember those things, | 你得记住那些过往的事情 |
[16:42] | like you when you go to your farm. | 就像你出身在农场一样 |
[16:44] | You remember that? I told you that a year ago. | 你记得那个呀 我好像是一年前告诉你的 |
[16:47] | Of course I do. You’re my friend, you big idiot. | 我当然记得 你是我的朋友 你个大白痴 |
[16:51] | You know, this part of town might be very rough, | 其实 这一地区治安或许很差劲 |
[16:54] | but the people here, Cameron- the best. | 但这里的人 小卡 他们都是最好的 |
[16:59] | I’m pretty sure I had wheels when I parked here. | 我很确定我停车的时候 轮子还在的 |
[17:01] | Ayayay! Who did this? | 奶奶个熊 谁干的 |
[17:03] | – No, it’s okay, Gloria. – Who did this? | -不 没事的 歌洛莉亚 -是谁干的 |
[17:06] | You coward son of bitches! | 你个狗娘养的缩头乌龟 |
[17:08] | It’s okay, everybody! I’m- I’m insured! | 没事的 大家伙 我上了保险的 |
[17:10] | What? What? You scared? | 怎么 怎么着 怕了吗 |
[17:12] | You scared to show your face, little girl? | 不敢出来露脸了吗 怂货娘们儿 |
[17:15] | – No, it’s all right, everybody! – Cameron, wait in the car! | -不 没事的大家 -小卡 去车里待着 |
[17:17] | – Cameron! – Gloria, I think it’s drivable. | -卡梅隆 -歌洛莉亚 我觉得还是可以开的 |
[17:20] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:23] | Just so you know, I’m going back up to Luke’s room, | 我想说 我马上会回到卢克的房间 |
[17:25] | – and I’m not leaving until he’s finished. – Thank you. | -他不弄完我就不走 -谢谢了 |
[17:28] | And I’m really sorry for not underestimating Luke enough. | 我很抱歉还是有点高估卢克了 |
[17:31] | Well, that means a lot to me. | 这话让我深感宽慰 |
[17:34] | The hardest part is, he kinda takes after me with all this. | 最艰难的是 他这些毛病都是跟我学的 |
[17:37] | Like my lack of focus and your- | 比如我做事缺乏专注以及你的… |
[17:39] | – My what? – I just love you. | -我的什么 -我好爱你 |
[17:46] | I did it. | 我完成了 |
[17:48] | Oh, my God. | 噢 老天啊 |
[17:50] | Do you like it? | 你们喜欢吗 |
[17:51] | I-I- I love it. | 我 我超爱的 |
[17:53] | – Did you do this? -All him. | -是你帮忙的吗 -都是他一手做的 |
[17:55] | I used Mr. Potato Head ears | 我用上了土豆娃娃的耳朵 |
[17:57] | because Van Gogh cut his ear off. | 因为梵高曾自割耳朵 |
[17:59] | And there’s money | 上面还贴着钱 |
[18:00] | because his paintings sell for, like, a bajillion dollars, | 因为他的画现在卖到天文数字般的价格 |
[18:02] | which is sad because he died broke. | 那很可悲 因为他死时身无分文 |
[18:05] | Yes. That- | 是啊 那… |
[18:08] | – You were right. -Don’t apologize. | -你是对的 -不用道歉 |
[18:10] | – I’m not apologizing. -Apology accepted. | -我不是在道歉 -接受你的道歉了 |
[18:12] | Luke, I-I really couldn’t be more proud of you, | 卢克 我真的好为你骄傲 |
[18:16] | and I am so sorry I didn’t give you more credit. | 我很抱歉之前看扁你了 |
[18:18] | – Thanks. – Way to go, buddy. | -谢谢 -真棒 老弟 |
[18:22] | Gotta go finish the cupcakes. | 得去把纸杯蛋糕做完 |
[18:25] | No. She didn’t. | 不 她不是吧 |
[18:28] | – Sweetie, can you hand me those? – Uh-huh. | -亲爱的 把那个递给我好吗 -嗯哼 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I can talk. | 是啊 我可以聊的 |
[18:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[18:34] | I showed you how to make ’em, | 我已经向你演示怎么做了 |
[18:36] | and now you can do it yourself. | 现在你可以自己做了 |
[18:39] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 好了大家 都出去吧 |
[18:42] | Well, good, because I really wanted to. | 很好 因为我真的很想亲自动手呢 |
[18:45] | Okay. I’m setting the oven to 700! | 好吧 我把烤箱温度调到700度 |
[18:49] | I’m putting, uh- I’m putting the eggs in the bowl! | 我 接下来把鸡蛋打入碗里 |
[18:52] | Oh, I got some shells in ’em! Uh-oh! | 噢 我把蛋壳弄进去了 哎呀 |
[18:55] | Are you serious? | 你要不要这么绝情啊 |
[19:02] | – Hey. – Hey, Mitchell. | -嘿 -米奇尔 |
[19:04] | So, I know you’d never, um- | 那个 我知道你永远不会… |
[19:08] | I know you’d never, | 我知道你永远不会 |
[19:09] | never believe this by looking at me right now, | 你看到我现在的样子永远也不会相信 |
[19:12] | but, um, I used to get picked on at school too. | 我以前在学校也被排斥被欺负 |
[19:15] | – So Jay told you? – Yeah. | -杰告诉你了哈 -是啊 |
[19:18] | Yeah, they would, um- they’d call me weird. | 他们会说我是怪胎 |
[19:20] | I was weird. Uh, fun weird. | 我的确很怪 有趣的那种怪 |
[19:23] | But I- This is the funny thing about growing up. | 但是成长的可笑之处就在这里 |
[19:25] | For years and years, everybody’s desperately afraid… | 在多年的时间中 大家都很害怕 |
[19:28] | to be different, you know, in any way. | 标新立异 异于常人 |
[19:30] | And then, suddenly, almost overnight, | 然后 突然间 几乎是一夜之间 |
[19:34] | everybody wants to be different, | 大家又都想异于常人 |
[19:37] | and that is where we win. | 那就是我们胜利的时候 |
[19:41] | – I’m sort of counting on that. – Yeah. | -我期盼着那一天的到来 -是啊 |
[19:44] | – I’m sorry I was picking on you too much. -Ah, that’s- | -我很抱歉对你太不客气了 -那… |
[19:46] | Jay said that’s what brothers do. | 杰说兄弟间就是那样相处的 |
[19:49] | Well, we don’t have to listen to him. | 我们可以不用听他的 |
[19:51] | – Brothers do that too. – Okay, ladies. | -有时兄弟会合伙反抗老爸的 -姑娘们 |
[19:53] | Finish up your tea party. | 茶话会该开完了吧 |
[19:55] | You’re missing the show. | 你们要错过好戏了 |
[19:56] | Can’t believe I was fighting over this guy, huh? | 真不该相信我会和这家伙较劲儿 是吧 |
[19:59] | Check it out. Check it out. | 快看 快看 |
[20:03] | – Wow. – Awesome! | -哇 -太美了 |
[20:09] | Why did he paint The Starry Night? | 为什么梵高会创作《星夜》那幅画呢 |
[20:13] | Maybe because the sky is beautiful, | 或许是因为天空很美丽 |
[20:15] | and everybody likes looking at it, | 每个人都喜欢仰望星空 |
[20:19] | and it reminds us | 那提醒我们 |
[20:20] | that something’s up there watching over all of us- | 天空中有东西在时刻盯着我们 |
[20:24] | aliens, who could be here in a second… | 是外星人 他们可以瞬间到达地球 |
[20:27] | to liquefy us and use us as fuel. | 把我们溶解成液体 变成燃料 |
[20:30] | So wake up, people. We’re next. | 醒醒吧 全人类 下一个就是我们了 |
[20:32] | Mom! | 妈 |
[20:34] | You better get down here! | 你最好快下来 |
[20:42] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天啊 |
[20:43] | Wow! Delicious! | 哇 好美味哦 |
[20:46] | I am so proud. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[20:48] | Oh! Thanks, Mom. I’m just gonna wrap these up. | 谢了 妈 我把这些都包起来 |
[20:49] | No. You know what, sweetie? | 不 那个 宝贝 |
[20:50] | You’re gonna be late for school. Just go. | 你上学要迟到了 快走吧 |
[20:52] | I’ll bring ’em by later. | 我一会儿给你送过去 |
[20:53] | – Are you sure? -Yeah! | -真的吗 -是的 |
[20:54] | – Get out of here, Betty Crocker. – Okay. | -快去吧 甜品大师 -好的 |
[20:56] | I’m so proud of you! | 我真为你骄傲 |
[21:00] | Do we still have the number for Poison Control? | 我们还有中毒控制中心的电话吗 |
[21:02] | I love you, Claire. I’ll always love you! | 我爱你 克莱尔 至”死”不渝 |
[21:04] | My mouth is asleep, like at the dentist. | 我的嘴巴麻醉了 像看牙医的时候一样 |
[21:06] | Get over here, buddy. | 快过来 老弟 |