时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, my god. Mom. | 天呐 娘亲啊 |
[00:03] | The party is like around the block. | 派对就在离家不远处 |
[00:04] | I’ll be gone for two hours. | 我就出去两小时 |
[00:05] | Yeah. That is two hours you could’ve spent studying. | 那可是两小时啊 能用来学多少东西啊 |
[00:07] | I had been studying all weekend. | 我整个周末都在看书看书看书 |
[00:09] | No friends, no phone. | 没有和人出去玩 没有和人打电话 |
[00:11] | Just me, alone with books. | 跟一堆书在一起 我快成寂寞姐了 |
[00:12] | I feel like Alex. | 我快成艾丽克斯第二了 |
[00:14] | You’re never alone when you have books. | 有书作陪 寂寞都是浮云 |
[00:15] | Really? Is that what you want me to turn into? | 真的吗 你想让我变成那副样子吗 |
[00:18] | Sweetheart, listen to me. This is the SATs, okay? | 乖 听我讲 你都高考临头了 |
[00:20] | It is not some stupid science quiz. | 不是小打小闹的科学小测验 |
[00:22] | Hey, if science quizzes are so stupid, | 嘿 如果科学小测验是小打小闹 |
[00:24] | Why do you put mine up on the refrigerator? | 你们还把我的高分试卷贴到冰箱上显摆 |
[00:25] | Because we feel sorry for you, | 那是因为我们觉得你很可怜 |
[00:27] | ’cause books are your friends. | 只有书和你做朋友 |
[00:28] | Yeah, she wasn’t studying last night. | 她昨晚根本没在看书 |
[00:29] | She was video-chatting the whole time. | 她一直和人视频聊天来着 |
[00:32] | – Shut up! – I knew it. | -闭嘴 – 我就知道你会这样 |
[00:33] | – I knew it. – You are such a tattletale! | -我就知道 -你居然打我小报告 |
[00:34] | Girls, take it down a notch, because I … | 孩子们 不要吵了 我想 |
[00:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[00:36] | What’s the hot topic on “The View” today, ladies? | 我们家三个女人这唱的又是哪出戏啊 |
[00:40] | Dad, can you just please tell mom | 老爸 能不能劳烦你劝劝老妈 |
[00:42] | that I can take a two-hour break and go to a party? | 放我两小时假 让我去参加个派对 |
[00:44] | No, ma’am. I’m not stepping into that one. | 不好意思 美女 我才不想趟这浑水 |
[00:46] | We’re not playing good cop/mom. | 别拉我跟你老妈对着干 |
[00:50] | I got it. | 来了 |
[00:52] | – Hello. – You call for a plumber? | -你好 -是你叫的水管工么 |
[00:54] | Uh, no, we did not. | 呃 没有 我们没叫 |
[00:56] | Oh, yes, We did, we did. | 别 别 我们叫了 叫了 |
[00:57] | Plumber, hi. Yeah. | 水管工 你好 |
[00:58] | Um, it’s right up at the top of the stairs. Thank you. | 出问题的管道就在楼上 谢谢了 |
[01:00] | Really, Claire? | 有必要吗 克莱尔 |
[01:02] | But didn’t I tell you I’d fix the tub? | 难道我没跟你讲过我会修浴缸吗 |
[01:03] | Yes, honey, you did. | 是的 亲爱的 你讲过 |
[01:04] | And I think I was pregnant with Luke at the time. | 当年我还怀着卢克的时候你就承诺过 |
[01:06] | That is not fair. | 这么说可不公平 |
[01:07] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to do around here. | 在家里你叫我干啥我就干啥 |
[01:10] | I fixed the step, didn’t I? Look how solid it is! | 我都把楼梯修好了 不是吗 看看多结实 |
[01:12] | I’m like Shirley Temple | 我可以在上面像秀兰·邓波尔 |
[01:13] | and that black guy! | 和那个黑人小伙一样跳舞 |
[01:15] | Bill “Bojangles” Robinson. | 那黑人小伙叫比尔·罗宾逊 |
[01:16] | Bill “Bojangles” Robinson! | 对 就是比尔·罗宾逊 |
[01:17] | I said it first! | 我先说的 |
[01:19] | So, this is the problem. | 就是这里出问题了 |
[01:20] | Uh, faucet just keeps leaking. | 水龙头一直在漏水 |
[01:22] | Yeah, it’s a cracked washer — | 对的 垫圈裂了 |
[01:24] | If I know my washers. | 我清楚得很 |
[01:25] | And it’s, uh, it’s been leaking a little water. | 一直在滴滴答答滴水 |
[01:27] | Yeah, could be a washer, | 恩 很可能是垫圈裂了 |
[01:28] | a cracked valve, a stripped pipe. | 也搞不好是阀门或者是水管裂了 |
[01:31] | Well, I guess I’m not a professional plumber, | 我觉得虽然我不是超级马里奥[经典水管工角色] |
[01:34] | but I have spent a huge amount of time in that tub. | 但我在那浴缸呆过很长时间 |
[01:36] | I can tell you from experience, | 我可以从从经验上 |
[01:37] | or at least what it feels like in there — | 至少是躺在里面的感觉…. |
[01:57] | Oh, good. You’re back. | 嗷 太好了 你回来了 |
[01:58] | I need you to help settle a spat | 你说我是扮成 |
[02:00] | between our blacksmith and the chimney sweep. | 小铁匠还是扫烟囱的人呢 |
[02:01] | Be nice. It took me 20 minutes to find my opera cloak. | 淡定 我花了20分钟才找到这件拉风的斗篷 |
[02:04] | I still can’t believe. You didn’t have to rent any of that. | 还是难以置信 你根本不必租这些的啊 |
[02:06] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[02:06] | Do you know how many times this has paid for itself? | 你知道它们有多物超所值吗 |
[02:08] | Has it? | 是吗 |
[02:09] | Well, our friend Pepper | 我们的老朋友佩珀 |
[02:10] | loves to throw theme parties. | 很喜欢开主题派对 |
[02:12] | Yes, he does, | 是的 他超爱 |
[02:13] | And this weekend is his first annual | 本周末是他的首次年度 |
[02:14] | “Oscar Wilde and Crazy Brunch.” | “奥斯卡·王尔德疯狂餐会” |
[02:16] | We’re still recovering | 我们还没恢复元气呢 |
[02:18] | from his “Studio 54th of July” barbecue. | 他上次的主题烧烤会可把我们雷的不轻 |
[02:20] | They were fun at first. | 一开始这些主题派对还是很有趣的 |
[02:22] | But they have become a lot of work. | 但是后来就变成了个负担 |
[02:24] | You have to dress in costume. | 你必须换装 |
[02:25] | You have to assume a character. | 还必须玩角色扮演 |
[02:27] | I — I can’t believe you ever dated him. | 我 我真不敢相信你居然跟他约会过 |
[02:29] | One date. | 就一次 |
[02:30] | It was the ’90s. | 都上世纪的事儿了 |
[02:31] | We’d just lost Princess Di. | 当时戴安娜王妃刚刚去世 |
[02:33] | I was at sea. | 我的世界天崩地裂 |
[02:36] | Oh, Cam, can we just… | 嗷 小卡 我们能不能 |
[02:38] | Can we please cancel? | 我们能不能不要去啦 |
[02:40] | I wish we could. | 人家也不想去呀 |
[02:41] | But you know he’s still mad at us for missing Passover. | 但是他还怨念着我们逾越节那次没有去 |
[02:43] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 我懂的 |
[02:44] | “Seder-day night Fever”? | “逾越节狂欢夜”那次吗 |
[02:45] | Just go get dressed and powdered. | 去换身衣服 往脸上扑点儿香粉 |
[02:47] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[02:48] | Pepper has done the impossible! | 佩珀完成了不可能完成的任务 |
[02:50] | He’s made two gay men hate brunch. | 他成功让俩基佬开始厌恶早午餐 |
[02:58] | You know, it might be easier | 你不如直接 |
[02:59] | just to pour the espresso right in the sugar. | 把浓缩咖啡倒到糖罐里 |
[03:02] | Every morning. | 天天唠叨 |
[03:04] | Jay, what are you wearing? | 杰 你怎么穿成这样 |
[03:05] | You can’t go to church like that. | 你不能这样去教堂 |
[03:06] | Well, that settles it, then. I’m going golfing. | 那就甭去了 我待会儿打高尔夫去 |
[03:08] | You’re gonna miss church again? | 你又要逃避做礼拜 |
[03:10] | Last sunday, | 上个礼拜天 |
[03:11] | you said that you had to go to the office. | 你说你要去办公室 |
[03:12] | The week before, you had breakfast with a friend. | 上上个礼拜 你说你要去和朋友吃早饭 |
[03:15] | And before that, you thought you had a cold. | 上上上个礼拜 你觉得你感冒了 |
[03:17] | That turned out not to be a cold. | 结果压根儿不是感冒 |
[03:18] | Because I babied it. | 那是因为我休养好了 |
[03:19] | You don’t have to convince us. | 你不用跟我们废话 |
[03:21] | – You have to convince him. – Who, god? | -你跟他讲去 谁 -上帝吗 |
[03:23] | – Me and god are good! – How would you know? | -他老人家是我铁哥们儿呢 -你怎么知道 |
[03:25] | Look, you feel god in church, which is great. | 听着 你在教堂里感知上帝 这很好 |
[03:27] | I feel god out in nature, amongst his works. | 但我从自然中感知上帝 大自然也是上帝的杰作 |
[03:30] | Are you gonna go to church next week? | 你下个礼拜会去教堂吗 |
[03:31] | We’ll see. | 看情况吧 |
[03:32] | I know what “we’ll see” means. | 那就是说不去咯 |
[03:34] | If you’re done with church, just say it. | 如果你再也不想去了 就勇敢说出来嘛 |
[03:36] | – I’m done with church. – Don’t say that! | -我再也不会去教堂了 -闭嘴 不要乱说 |
[03:38] | Look — I’m not going to church anymore. | 听着 我不会再去教堂了 |
[03:40] | It’s not the end of the world. | 又不是什么世界末日 |
[03:41] | Let’s not make a big deal out — | 别搁这事上小题大做 |
[03:43] | Hell… | 靠 |
[03:43] | Aah. Aah. Earthquake! | 啊 啊 地震了 |
[03:45] | Terremoto! | 地震啦 |
[03:46] | Vamos, vamos, Manny! Vamos, Jay! | 我们走 我们走 曼尼 走 杰 |
[03:47] | Come on, Jay! | 快点 杰 |
[03:49] | Girls?! | 孩子们 |
[03:51] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 噢 神啊 神啊 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 完了 |
[03:54] | This is — this is stuck! | 这边 门卡住了 |
[03:56] | We’re gonna die! we’re gonna die! | 我们会死在这的 会死滴 |
[03:59] | We better not. | 最好别 |
[03:59] | If they find us in these outfits, | 如果人们发现我们死时穿成这样儿 |
[04:00] | it’s gonna be very bad for the gays. | 又得有人借机攻击同志群体了 |
[04:04] | – Clair – We’re okay! | -克莱尔 -我们没事 |
[04:05] | – Dad? – Luke! | -爸 -卢克 |
[04:08] | Buddy. | 宝贝儿子 |
[04:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:11] | That thing almost fell on me! | 那东西差点砸到我 |
[04:13] | I was sitting there, | 我刚就坐那儿 |
[04:14] | and it came this close to my head! | 差这么点砸到我脑袋 |
[04:15] | It’s all right. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事了 |
[04:17] | You didn’t get hurt. | 你没受伤 |
[04:18] | Well, I’m not gonna wait around here until I do. | 我可不想在这儿等着被受伤呢 |
[04:22] | O… kay. | 哎…呀呀 |
[04:23] | Wow! | 直挺挺地倒下了 |
[04:24] | That is a doozy. | 痛痛飞 痛痛飞 |
[04:30] | Hey, are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[04:31] | Yeah, we’re fine. You? | 我们没事 你们呢 |
[04:32] | We’re fine. | 没事 |
[04:34] | That was really… | 那真是… |
[04:34] | Oh, wait. Hold on. | 稍等 |
[04:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:37] | Mitch, are you okay? | 米奇 你们没事吧 |
[04:38] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 没事 我们没事 |
[04:39] | And Phil and Claire? | 菲尔和克莱尔呢 |
[04:41] | Uh, I’m on the other line with them right now. | 我刚正跟他们通话呢 |
[04:42] | One second. | 稍等 |
[04:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:45] | Oh, shoot, we lost Phil. | 见鬼 菲尔挂了 |
[04:46] | We lost Phil?! | 菲尔挂了吗 |
[04:48] | We lost Phil? | 菲尔挂了? |
[04:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:50] | Great. Now Gloria’s gone. | 这可好 歌洛莉亚也没了 |
[04:52] | Gloria’s gone, too? | 歌洛莉亚也魂归西天了? |
[04:54] | Ohh! | 天啊 |
[04:56] | Hey, Gloria. | 嘿 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:56] | Ay, dios meo, Phil, you’re alive! | 感谢上帝 菲尔 你还活着 |
[04:58] | Yeah, of course I’m alive. | 我当然没死 |
[05:02] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[05:04] | For months, Claire has been after me | 几个月来 克莱尔一直咬着我不放 |
[05:07] | and dogging me | 喋喋不休 |
[05:08] | “Anchor the cabinet to the wall.” | “把储藏柜固定到墙上” |
[05:11] | “What if we have an earthquake?” | “要是地震了怎么办” |
[05:12] | “We’ve got kids in the house.” | “屋里可有孩子” |
[05:13] | Blah blah blah. | 废话不断 |
[05:14] | So it finally reached the point where I had no choice, | 最终我被逼无奈 |
[05:17] | but to just roll up my sleeves and tell her I did it. | 只能挽起袖子 骗她说我搞定了 |
[05:24] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[05:25] | Dad, get up here! | 老爸 上这来 |
[05:27] | On my way — seriously, I just fixed that! | 来了 开什么玩笑 我刚修好的 |
[05:29] | Haley… | 哈利 |
[05:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[05:31] | Mom’s stuck! | 老妈被困在里面了 |
[05:34] | You okay in there? | 你们在里面还好吧 |
[05:35] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[05:36] | The door is jammed. | 门卡住了 |
[05:39] | – Uh…well, let’s — let’s try this together, okay? – Okay. | -那我们一起用力 -好的 |
[05:43] | Um, I’m gonna push, you pull. | 我推 你拉 |
[05:45] | Okay. On three. | 行 数三声 |
[05:47] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3… | |
[05:50] | Aah! nothing! | 不管用 |
[05:51] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[05:53] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 其实是这样的 |
[05:54] | I wasn’t pushing. In fact, I was pulling a little. | 我可没推 相反我有点往外拉 |
[05:57] | It dawned on me | 我深知 |
[05:57] | that as long as Claire was stuck in the bathroom, | 只要克莱尔困在浴室里 |
[05:59] | I’d have time to anchor the cabinet to the wall. | 我就有时间把储藏柜固定到墙上 |
[06:01] | It’s like they say | 可以这样说 |
[06:02] | sometimes when god closes a door, | 有时 上帝关上了一道门 |
[06:04] | he closes it so hard that your wife can’t get out. | 他故意关紧 这样你老婆就出不来 |
[06:08] | So, don’t panic! I’m gonna get you out! | 别慌 我会救你出来 |
[06:10] | I’m just gonna go get some tools! | 我去拿点工具 |
[06:11] | Get a crowbar if you have one! | 用铁橇吧 假设你有的话 |
[06:13] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你那话什么意思 |
[06:15] | Like I’m some dandy who doesn’t have a crowbar? | 说我是个连铁撬都没有的孬白脸是吧 |
[06:17] | Well, you did just use the word “dandy.” | 这可是你自己说的 |
[06:19] | “dandy” is a term coined by miners in the 15th century. | “孬白脸”可是15世纪的矿工所创作的词 |
[06:22] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[06:23] | Just get us out of here. | 少废话 把我们弄出去 |
[06:27] | Dad, how long is it gonna take to get her out of there? | 老爸 把她弄出来要多长时间 |
[06:29] | Long time. | 非常久 |
[06:31] | Oh, honey. Don’t worry. | 宝贝们 别担心 |
[06:32] | Mommy is gonna be out soon. Don’t panic. | 妈妈会很快出来 别紧张 |
[06:35] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[06:37] | Wait a minute. You’re not going to that party, young lady. | 站住 死丫头 你别想趁机溜去派对 |
[06:39] | No, I’m not going to the party. | 不 我没想去派对 |
[06:40] | I’m just going downstairs. | 我只是下楼罢了 |
[06:42] | With your purse? | 下楼还背包 |
[06:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:44] | Just cover for me this one time, and I… | 就这次为我掩护下 |
[06:47] | I’ll drive you wherever you want. | 以后你想去哪 姐都开车送 |
[06:49] | I want to go to the Museum of Tolerance. | 我想去”宽容博物馆” |
[06:52] | Fine. How far is Tolerance? | 行 宽容嘛 有什么难的 |
[06:54] | I can hear the two of you scheming out there! | 你们的诡计 我听的清清楚楚 |
[06:56] | Don’t you dare leave this house! | 有本事你离开家试试看 |
[06:58] | Ohh, why do you have to be such a psycho control freak?! | 你简直就是一个疯婆娘 |
[07:01] | Okay, you know what? | 行啊 给我听着 |
[07:01] | Just for that, you are grounded one week! | 就冲那句 我关你一礼拜紧闭 |
[07:03] | Oh, that’s good parenting! | 真是教导有方 |
[07:05] | Okay. Two weeks. | 有你的 两个礼拜 |
[07:07] | Want to double it?! keep talking! | 还想翻倍吗 接着说啊 |
[07:09] | Blah blah blah blah blah! | 啦啦啦啦啦 |
[07:10] | Fine! four weeks! four! | 行 四个礼拜 四!! |
[07:13] | Double it again and make it 10 weeks! | 接着翻啊 干脆十个礼拜算了 |
[07:15] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[07:16] | Do you not hear how much you need to study?! | 瞧你蠢的 再怎么翻也翻不到十倍吧 |
[07:19] | Mitchell, come on. We’re gonna be late. | 米奇尔 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[07:22] | Ohh, I can’t believe we have to do this. | 真不敢相信还是要去 |
[07:23] | Come on, after the earthquake, | 拜托 地震之后 |
[07:24] | it might be nice to be around similarly dressed people. | 大家都这样打扮不是挺好的吗 |
[07:27] | That makes no… the earthquake! | 简直毫无… 哦对了 地震 |
[07:29] | Okay. Okay. Yes. | 没错 没错 |
[07:31] | Yes. This — okay. This is the perfect excuse. | 这可是个绝佳借口 |
[07:33] | Why? We’re fine. | 为什么 我们有惊无险 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but Pepper doesn’t know that. | 确实 但佩珀不知情 |
[07:35] | You’ll just tell him | 你只需告知他 |
[07:36] | that we have some damage we have to deal with. | 我们要进行灾后重建工作 |
[07:38] | – Why me? – Because I’m the one that always cancels. | -为什么是我 -因为以前都是我放他鸽子 |
[07:41] | – Hello. – No. Don’t hand me that I will not talk to him. | -喂 -别给我 我不跟他讲 |
[07:43] | I’m a bad liar. Do not hand me that. | 我可不会说谎 拿远点 |
[07:45] | Pick up. You are doing it! | 快接 该你上了 |
[07:46] | I think somebody’s talking. Hello? | 我听见人声了 喂 |
[07:49] | Hi! Pepper! | 嗨 佩珀 |
[07:51] | Listen — hi. Hey. | 嗨 听我说 嗨 嘿 |
[07:53] | It’s Cameron. How are you doing over there? | 我是卡梅隆 你那边情况怎么样 |
[07:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:55] | Well, the earthquake. | 这地震 |
[07:57] | Yeah, it was huge here. | 嗯 这边很严重 非常严重 |
[07:58] | So, obviously, we’re not, | 因而 显然我们 |
[07:59] | we’re not gonna be able to make it. | 我们没法过来了 |
[08:01] | – Why not? – Well, some dishes broke. | -为什么 -碎了些餐具 |
[08:03] | You can sweep them up later. | 可以以后再扫的嘛 |
[08:04] | And, uh, well, yeah, I guess — | 是的 没错 我想 |
[08:06] | I guess we could sweep those up, um, later. | 我想我们是可以以后再扫的 |
[08:08] | Our, uh, our — our hat rack. | 我们的 我们的衣帽架 |
[08:10] | – Our hat rack fell through the window. – Hat rack? | -我们的衣帽架倒在窗户上了 -衣帽架 |
[08:12] | Well, yeah, we do have a hat rack. | 是啊 我们真的有个衣帽架的 |
[08:14] | We thought it would force us to wear our hats more. | 我们认为这会迫使我们经常戴帽子 |
[08:15] | And it did. | 事实也的确如此 |
[08:17] | And there’s water damage. | 我们这里还水漫金山寺 |
[08:18] | There’s water everywhere. | 到处都是水 |
[08:19] | A bookshelf fell on Mitchell’s leg. | 书架砸中了米奇尔的腿 |
[08:22] | Mitchell’s hurt, Pepper. | 米奇尔受伤了 佩珀 |
[08:23] | Mitchell’s hurt real bad. | 米奇尔伤得相当严重 |
[08:25] | I’m coming right over. | 我这就过来 |
[08:26] | No, you don’t need to come over. | 不 不劳您大驾了 |
[08:27] | – I’m coming! – Pepper, no! | -我马山来 -佩珀 不要 |
[08:31] | He’s coming over. | 他要过来了 |
[08:32] | See? Kind of panicked. | 看见没 人家说了会紧张的嘛 |
[08:34] | You did panic, Cam. | 你确实很紧张 小卡 |
[08:35] | You paniced real bad. | 你简直惊慌失措 |
[08:41] | You’re still going golfing?! | 你还要去打高尔夫吗 |
[08:43] | God sent you a sign, Jay! | 上帝都给你暗示了 杰 |
[08:45] | What, the earthquake? You got to be kidding me. | 什么 地震吗 你开什么玩笑 |
[08:47] | You say that you’re never going to church again, | 你说你再也不会去教堂了 |
[08:49] | and the ground shakes with a vengeance. | 接着大地就报复性地晃动 |
[08:51] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我来证明给你看 |
[08:52] | God, if you have a problem with me golfing, | 上帝啊 你要是不爽我打高尔夫的话 |
[08:54] | send me a sign! | 就给我个暗示 |
[08:55] | I mean, throw in a little lightning! | 比如 让闪电劈死我吧 |
[08:56] | Put on a show! | 小宇宙大爆发吧 |
[08:57] | Don’t talk to god like that! | 不准那样跟上帝讲话 |
[08:59] | Trust me, if god had a problem with me, | 相信我 要是上帝看我不爽的话 |
[09:01] | he would let me know without shaking the whole city. | 他不用摇晃整个城市来警告我 |
[09:04] | He would be a little more specific. | 他可以指向更明确一些 |
[09:05] | I’m not gonna argue with you. | 我懒得跟你吵 |
[09:07] | I don’t want to get upset. | 我可不想气自己 |
[09:08] | Vlmanos, Manny. | 曼尼 我们走 |
[09:10] | – I think I’m gonna skip it today. – What?! | -我今天想翘一天 – 什么 |
[09:12] | I like what Jay said about god being in nature. | 我觉得杰说的很对 上帝存在于自然当中 |
[09:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[09:15] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他滴 |
[09:17] | His days are numbered! | 他已经时日无多了 |
[09:19] | Think about it, mom. It makes sense. | 妈妈 想想看 他说的确实有点道理 |
[09:21] | God made the trees and the grass. | 上帝创造了草木 |
[09:23] | He didn’t make that church. | 可他并没有盖教堂啊 |
[09:25] | But he made the people that make the church, | 但是他创造了盖教堂的人 |
[09:27] | and you’re making me angry! Vlmanos. | 你让老娘很火大 我们走 |
[09:29] | Just one week. | 就这一周 |
[09:31] | Can I go golfing with you? | 我能跟你去打高尔夫吗 |
[09:32] | Well, I’m probably gonna have | 反正我也得找个 |
[09:33] | a Latino kid carry my clubs anyway. | 扛球袋的拉丁裔小孩儿 |
[09:34] | Might as well be you. | 肥水不流外人田 |
[09:36] | Fine! See what I care! go! | 好吧 我才不在乎呢 去吧 |
[09:38] | Manny. Go change. | 曼尼 回去换衣服 |
[09:40] | Sorry, mom. Hope you understand. | 对不起了 老娘 您大人不记小人过 |
[09:43] | Probably good for us to spend a little time together. | 出去一起玩可能会增进我俩的情感呢 |
[09:46] | You’re gonna spend eternity together! | 你们一起永不超生去吧 |
[09:51] | Ohh. Damn it! | 该死 |
[09:56] | I suppose that was god, too! | 我猜那也是上帝干的 |
[09:58] | I don’t know who did it, but it makes me happy. | 我不知道谁干滴 但是大快人心 |
[10:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[10:08] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们儿 |
[10:09] | Oh, just double-checking these straps. | 我再检查一下这些皮带 |
[10:11] | This is an extra. | 这条是多余的 |
[10:12] | These babies saved your life. | 这些小玩意儿救了你的命 |
[10:13] | That’s why this cabinet barely moved. | 因为它们 储藏柜纹丝未动 |
[10:15] | It fell all the way to the couch. | 柜子直接倒在了沙发上 |
[10:16] | It almost killed me. | 差点砸死我 |
[10:17] | No, it didn’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[10:18] | This cabinet barely moved. | 这储藏柜根本没动 |
[10:19] | That’s just perspective playing tricks on your mind. | 不过是角度产生的视感错觉罢了 |
[10:22] | Like if I hold up my thumb, it looks bigger than your head. | 从我这个方位看过去 我的拇指比你的头还大 |
[10:24] | No, it doesn’t. It looks tiny. | 不 才没有 它好小 |
[10:26] | You have to look at it from over here. | 你得从这边看 |
[10:27] | How can I look at my head from over there? | 我怎么从那边看我的自己的头 |
[10:29] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[10:30] | Why don’t you just lie down? | 你何不躺下 |
[10:32] | I got to make sure your mom’s still stuck. | 我去确认下你老妈是不是还被困在里面 |
[10:34] | So she — I can get her out. | 这样她 我会把她救出来的 |
[10:37] | Don’t fall asleep. | 别睡着了 |
[10:40] | Sorry that took — you filthy… | 很抱歉耽搁 我日… |
[10:42] | Sorry that took so long! | 很抱歉耽搁了这么久 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna go ahead and just take off the doorknob, okay? | 我准备将门把手撬下来 好吗 |
[10:47] | Okay! | 好的 |
[10:48] | There we go. | 开始了 |
[10:49] | That’s — oh, damn! | 这 该死 |
[10:51] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[10:52] | I, uh, brought the wrong screwdriver, | 我拿错螺丝刀了 |
[10:54] | So I’ll be right back! | 我马上回来 |
[10:56] | All right, but hurry up, Phil! | 好吧 不过快点 菲尔 |
[10:58] | Doing my best, Claire! | 我尽力而为 克莱尔 |
[10:59] | Oh, don’t talk back, dad! She’ll just ground you! | 别回她话 小心关你禁闭 |
[11:02] | That’s 32 weeks, young lady! | 三十二个礼拜了 死丫头片子 |
[11:06] | I was at 16 before, right? | 我之前说的是十六个礼拜 对吧 |
[11:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:11] | Don’t judge me until you’ve had a teenage girl. | 等你有这么个青春期的女儿再来评价我 |
[11:14] | I’ve had four of them. | 我有四个 |
[11:15] | God, how did you survive that? | 天啊 你怎么熬过来的 |
[11:18] | Girls were a piece of cake. | 女儿还不好对付 |
[11:19] | It was the boy. | 让我头疼的是儿子 |
[11:21] | Every look on his face, | 他脸上的每一个表情 |
[11:23] | every stupid decision he made. | 他每个愚蠢的决定 |
[11:26] | The way he sat there, chewing his food like an idiot. | 坐在那儿像白痴一样嚼东西 |
[11:30] | And then it hit me why this kid drove me so crazy. | 然后我突然明白这孩子为何使我这么抓狂 |
[11:34] | He’s me. | 他就是当年的我 |
[11:37] | Well, all the more reason she should listen to me. | 那她就更应该听我的话了 |
[11:39] | I can stop her from making the same mistakes. | 我可以避免她重蹈我的覆辙 |
[11:42] | Did you listen to your mother? | 你当年听妈妈的话吗 |
[11:43] | Ohh, god no. | 怎么可能 |
[11:44] | But, you know, I had a reason. | 不过 你要知道我是有原因的 |
[11:46] | That woman was a psycho control… | 那女人简直就是个疯婆… |
[11:49] | freak. | …娘 |
[11:50] | Hey, mom. | 老妈 |
[11:51] | I brought you some soda. | 我给你们弄了些苏打水 |
[11:52] | But I couldn’t find any straws, | 不过我找不到吸管 |
[11:54] | So you’ll have to drink it like cats. | 所以你们得像小猫一样舔着喝 |
[11:55] | Oh! Thank you, Luke! | 谢谢你 卢克 |
[11:58] | That’s my sweetie. | 那是我的心肝宝贝 |
[11:59] | I was going to bring you wine, | 我本来想给你带酒的 |
[12:01] | but you finished the big bottle last night. | 不过你昨晚把那一大瓶都喝完了 |
[12:03] | Okay. Off you go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[12:06] | Hold this, will you, kid? | 拿好这个 没问题吧 小子 |
[12:08] | You know, Mitchell used to caddy for me. | 以前都是米奇尔给我当球童 |
[12:11] | Of course, he spent most of his time chasing butterflies. | 当然 他大多时候是在追蝴蝶 |
[12:15] | You won’t catch me doing that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[12:16] | Good for you. | 真乖 |
[12:17] | I’m terrified of them. | 我害怕蝴蝶 |
[12:18] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[12:20] | Look at that. That’s a perfect shot. | 看 那一杆堪称完美 |
[12:21] | And I hit that with a bent club. | 我还是用的烂球杆打的 |
[12:23] | So you’re not worried about getting in trouble? | 你不担心会惹上麻烦吗 |
[12:25] | You know, with god? | 不害怕上帝会找你茬吗 |
[12:27] | Oh, I think he’s got bigger things on his plate. | 我想他有比这更重要的事要操心 |
[12:31] | So you’re not worried about hell? | 那你也不担心会下地狱吗 |
[12:33] | Let me let you in on a little secret, kid. | 告诉你点小秘密 孩子 |
[12:35] | There is no hell. | 世上根本没有地狱 |
[12:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[12:38] | No hell? | 没有地狱吗 |
[12:39] | That’s fantastic! | 真他妈太棒了 |
[12:43] | So everyone just goes to heaven? | 那所有的人都会去天堂喽 |
[12:44] | Yep. End of story. | 对 这个话题到此为止 |
[12:47] | Even bad people? | 连坏人也能去天堂吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, they’re — they’re — | 对 他们 他们坏人 |
[12:50] | they’re in another section, see? | 分配到了别的地方 懂吗 |
[12:51] | They got this thing figured out. | 上帝都安排好了的 |
[12:52] | Can I hit this? | 现在我能打了球了吧 |
[12:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:01] | You distracted me. | 你让我分心了 |
[13:02] | I didn’t say anything! | 我什么也没说啊 |
[13:03] | I could hear you thinking. | 我能听到你内心的想法 |
[13:05] | I’m thinking about this heaven of yours | 我正在想你说的那个 |
[13:06] | that’s full of bad people. | 到处都是坏人的天堂 |
[13:08] | Not full. The tiniest fraction. | 不全是坏人 只有很少的一拨人 |
[13:10] | They’re walled in. | 他们都被关起来了 |
[13:11] | What if they break out? | 万一他们越狱怎么办 |
[13:13] | They’re surrounded by a lake of fire. | 有一个火焰湖包围他们呢 |
[13:16] | They are fiery lakes in heaven? | 天堂里竟然还有火焰湖 |
[13:18] | This is turning into hell. | 那简直就跟地狱一样了 |
[13:23] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[13:29] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[13:30] | Well, you promised Pepper broken dishes, | 你都告诉佩珀打碎了很多碟子 |
[13:31] | so… | 所以… |
[13:32] | I’m breaking this. | 我要打碎这个 |
[13:33] | No! Not my frog! | 不 不要打碎我的青蛙奖杯 |
[13:35] | I know you think it’s tacky, | 我知道你觉得这很不入眼 |
[13:36] | but I happened to have won this at my first 4-H summer camp | 但是 这是我第一次参加4-H夏令营 |
[13:38] | in a hollerin’ contest. | 在吆喝比赛里偶然得的 |
[13:40] | Well, we wouldn’t have to break anything | 如果你撒谎撒的好点 |
[13:41] | if you were a better liar. | 我们就不用打破这么多东西了 |
[13:42] | If you’re trying to make me feel bad | 如果你是想让我感到愧疚 |
[13:44] | about not being as good a liar as you — | 因为我撒谎撒的没你好 |
[13:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[13:46] | A hat rack fell through the window, remember? | 你还说衣帽架砸到窗户上了 忘啦 |
[13:48] | 1…2…3 One…Two…Three! | |
[13:53] | Mitchell, wait! | 米奇尔 停 |
[13:57] | I-I-I can’t do this. I quit. | 我…我做不到 我退出 |
[14:00] | You might be comfortable with all this lying, | 撒这些谎 你可能觉得没什么 |
[14:01] | but I’m not. | 可我觉得很不舒服 |
[14:02] | Oh, please. Where was all this conscience | 拜托 你别这么装B好吧 |
[14:05] | when I got us into the first-class lounge at the airport | 那次我可是靠撒谎才把咱俩弄进头等舱的 |
[14:07] | and you chewed Angela Lansbury’s ear off. | 而你却忙着跟安吉拉·兰斯伯里唠嗑 |
[14:09] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是哪种人吗 |
[14:10] | You’re like a mob wife. | 你就像是暴徒的老婆 |
[14:11] | You look down at me and my ways, | 你看不起自己老公 鄙视他做事的方法 |
[14:13] | but you’re happy to wear the mink coat | 但是你却屁颠屁颠地 |
[14:14] | that fell off the back of the truck! | 乐于坐享其成 |
[14:16] | How dare you? | 你竟敢这么说我 |
[14:24] | I know. I know. | 不用说了 我知道 |
[14:26] | It really hit us bad. | 真的震得很严重 |
[14:28] | No. | 不是 |
[14:29] | I’m just always surprised how small this place is. | 我只是一直都很惊讶 这个地方是有多小啊 |
[14:31] | Pepper, you didn’t have to leave your party | 佩珀 你没必要离开派对 |
[14:33] | to come check on us. | 特意来看我们 |
[14:33] | Great costume, by the way. | 顺便说一下 戏服真不错 |
[14:36] | This isn’t my costume. | 这不是我的戏服 |
[14:37] | I just threw this on to help you clean up. | 这才不是我的工作服 干苦力时穿的 |
[14:40] | Well, about your party… | 没能去你的派对… |
[14:41] | Oh, don’t worry about canceling. | 别心怀愧疚了啦 |
[14:42] | At least you have an excuse. | 至少你们还有个理由 |
[14:44] | Unlike Steven and Stefan. | 不像史蒂文和斯蒂芬 |
[14:46] | They said they had the flu. | 他们说他们感冒了 |
[14:48] | Meantime, I just saw them out riding their bicycle. | 但刚才我还看见他们骑情侣车出去了 |
[14:51] | Oh, Pepper, that is horrible. | 佩珀 他们太不厚道了 |
[14:53] | I-I’m gonna make you a cocktail. | 我去给你弄杯鸡尾酒 |
[14:55] | Oh, honey. Don’t go to any trouble. | 亲爱的 不用这么麻烦 |
[14:57] | I’ll just have a Kir Royale. | 给我弄杯葡萄干酒就行 |
[14:58] | I mean, my god, | 我是说 我的天啊 |
[14:59] | if they didn’t want to come to my party, | 如果他们不想来我的派对 |
[15:00] | just say it. | 直接说嘛 |
[15:02] | I’m a big boy. I can take it. | 我是个大人了 我能扛得住 |
[15:04] | Well, since you brought it up, Pepper… | 既然你提起来了 佩珀… |
[15:07] | We didn’t want to come to your party, either. | 其实我们也不想去你的派对 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | Well, you know we love you, | 你知道我们是爱你的 |
[15:13] | but they’ve just gotten to be so much work over the years, and… | 但是这么多年以来 真的成了一种负担 |
[15:16] | we’re all out of cassis. | 我们没有黑醋栗甜酒了 |
[15:18] | I can’t bear it! | 我受不了了 |
[15:19] | I will make you a Bellini. | 我去给你弄杯贝利尼 |
[15:22] | Everybody canceled on me! | 大家都放我鸽子 |
[15:23] | And now you two! | 现在你们两个也这样 |
[15:26] | For 15 years, | 15年来 |
[15:27] | I have killed myself setting a community standard | 我散尽钱财 心力交瘁 |
[15:29] | with my fanciful themed brunches | 做出各种新奇主题的早午餐 |
[15:32] | mounted at great personal expense. | 给大家制造一个和谐的社区氛围 |
[15:35] | Well, clearly, I’ve been a fool. | 很明显 我一直都是个傻帽儿 |
[15:37] | No one likes your brunches, Pepper. | 佩珀 没人喜欢你的早午餐 |
[15:39] | No one likes you. | 没人待见你 |
[15:41] | You’re gonna die alone! | 你会孤独终老 |
[15:44] | In a quaint Spanish revival outside of Palm Springs… | 在棕榈泉外的西班牙复古风中驾鹤西去 |
[15:48] | Or La Quinta. | 或者奎因塔 |
[15:51] | Yeah. I told him. | 我做了回恶人 |
[15:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I puzzled that out. | 恩 看出来了 |
[15:57] | I just don’t understand this bad section of heaven. | 我就是不太明白天堂里坏人待的地方 |
[15:59] | What if they send you to the wrong place? | 要是他们把你送错了地方怎么办 |
[16:01] | They make mistakes with paperwork sometimes. | 有时候资料会填错 |
[16:03] | I was put in a girls’ health class last year | 去年我就被错误安排在女性生理健康课上 |
[16:05] | and had to watch a very disturbing movie. | 结果看到了非常可怕滴教育片 |
[16:07] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[16:08] | Instead of thinking all morning | 整个上午 别再想什么 |
[16:09] | about what heaven’s gonna look like, | 天堂应该是什么样儿的啊 |
[16:11] | what it’s not gonna look like, who’s where. | 不应该是什么样儿的啊 谁该在哪里啊 |
[16:13] | If there even is a heaven. | 如果天堂真的存在的话 |
[16:15] | Why don’t we just concentrate | 我们为什么不专心享受 |
[16:17] | on this beautiful, carefree day that’s in front of us? | 我们眼前 又美丽又悠闲的一天呢 |
[16:21] | I’d rather concentrate on something you just said. | 我宁愿想想你刚才说的那些 |
[16:24] | There might not even be a heaven? | 难道天堂真的不存在吗 |
[16:25] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[16:26] | You seemed pretty sure of yourself this morning. | 可是今天早晨你看起来自信满满 |
[16:29] | So what happens after you die? | 那人死了以后会怎么样呢 |
[16:30] | There’s just nothing? | 一切都是浮云吗 |
[16:31] | Look, you’re focusing too much | 听着 我就说了一件小事 |
[16:33] | on one little thing that I said. | 你却揪着不放到现在 |
[16:35] | It was just a hunch, okay? | 那些都只是我的直觉好吗 |
[16:37] | A hunch? | 直觉 |
[16:38] | I’m skipping church based on a hunch?! | 我没去教堂 就因为你的直觉 |
[16:41] | All right, don’t freak out on me here, kid. | 好了 不要吓我 孩子 |
[16:43] | You’re playing pretty fast and loose with my soul. | 你无耻地玩弄了人家幼小的灵魂… |
[16:45] | Listen. I want you to forget everything | 听着 我要你忘了 |
[16:46] | that I said, okay? | 我说的一切 好吗 |
[16:47] | Some things can’t be forgotten, Jay. | 杰 有些事情是刻骨铭心的 |
[16:49] | Do you know what menstruation is? | 你知道什么叫月经吗 |
[16:51] | Because I do. | 小爷我可一清二楚 |
[16:58] | Perfect. | 搞定 |
[17:00] | – Hey! – W-what are you doing? | -嘿 -你在干嘛 |
[17:01] | Aren’t you supposed to be getting mom out of the bathroom? | 你不是该把老妈从浴室里弄出来吗 |
[17:03] | That is what I was doing. | 我正是在干这个啊 |
[17:05] | That is what I was doing. | 我正是在干这个啊 |
[17:06] | This c– this cabinet… | 这个 这个柜子 |
[17:08] | – Was the problem. – How? | -正是问题所在 -怎么说 |
[17:10] | Yeah. It’s very heavy, | 这个柜子很沉 |
[17:12] | and because it was properly anchored to the wall, | 而且是妥妥地固定在墙上的 |
[17:14] | there’s sort of a ripple effect. | 所以就有了一些连锁反应 |
[17:15] | It was… | 就是说 |
[17:17] | pulling part of the floor down… | 它压住了地板的一边 |
[17:19] | and then pushing part of the floor up, | 另一边就被抬起来了 |
[17:21] | using the bathroom door — | 然后这浴室的门就 |
[17:22] | Please don’t tell on me. | 拜托别告发我 |
[17:25] | I don’t know who I am anymore! | 我不知道我现在是谁了 |
[17:28] | Who am I?! | 我是谁 |
[17:30] | I’m a joke! | 我就是个笑话 |
[17:31] | That’s who. | 这就是我 |
[17:32] | – No. – No. | -才不是 -不是 |
[17:33] | You’re not a joke. | 你不是个笑话 |
[17:34] | You’re Pepper Saltzman. | 你是佩珀·萨尔茨曼 |
[17:37] | I think I better just go. | 我觉得我还是走吧 |
[17:40] | If anything terrible should happen, | 就算我在回去的路上发生什么意外 |
[17:42] | don’t feel an obligation to attend my memorial. | 你们也无须被迫去参加我的追悼会 |
[17:45] | New york or L.A.. | 纽约和洛杉矶的都不用参加 |
[17:47] | Pepper? | 佩珀 |
[17:48] | Pepper, you — you didn’t let me finish. | 佩珀 你都没让我把话说完 |
[17:51] | The reason we didn’t want to come to your party is… | 我们不想去参加你的派对只是因为 |
[17:53] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[17:55] | Seriously? | 是不是啊你 |
[17:57] | – Who’s a mob wife? – I’m a mob wife. | -谁是暴徒之妻 -是我 是我 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t hear you. | 不好意思 我听不清 |
[18:00] | I’m a mob wife. | 我是暴徒之妻 |
[18:03] | Okay, um…Pepper, | 好吧 佩珀 |
[18:06] | this is a little embarrassing. | 这事儿由我开口实在有点尴尬 |
[18:07] | I don’t even want to hear it. | 我一点都不想听 |
[18:08] | Cameron still has feelings for you. | 卡梅隆对你还是有感觉 |
[18:12] | Go on. | 继续忽悠 |
[18:13] | Yeah, and it’s just — it’s very hard for him | 只是 只是对他来说很困难 |
[18:15] | to be around you, especially at your… | 要面对你 尤其还是 |
[18:19] | magical brunches where you’re just — | 在你那美妙的早午餐派对 你是 |
[18:21] | you’re — you’re so… magnetic. | 你是那么地有魅力 |
[18:24] | And then I see the way that he looks at you, and… | 而且 我看到他深情凝望你的方式 |
[18:27] | damn it, pe– it just makes me so mad | 该死 我都快被醋淹死了!!! |
[18:29] | That I could just… | 我只能… |
[18:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah, oh, you don’t know the pain, Cam! | 是呀 你根本不能理解这种情伤 小卡 |
[18:37] | Ohh, boys! | 哦 兄弟们 |
[18:39] | Boys, I can’t stand that I’m coming between you! | 兄弟们 我真的不想当小三 |
[18:42] | Not that I’m surprised. | 我就知道我的魅力让人无法忘却 |
[18:46] | I admit I have noticed the stolen glances | 我确实注意到你对我暗送秋波 |
[18:48] | and the yearning in your eyes. | 还有你眼中那森森的渴望 |
[18:51] | Okay. Well, y-you’ll forgive us, Pepper, | 如果我们推掉了你以后的早午餐聚会 |
[18:53] | if we sit out your next few brunches? | 那佩珀你必须原谅我们 |
[18:55] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[18:58] | I would hate to lose you two. | 你们不能来真是太遗憾了 |
[19:00] | I’ve always thought of you as being like my | 我会一直把你们当成我的 |
[19:03] | – Sons? – Sons? | -儿子们 -儿子们 |
[19:05] | “Sons”? | 什么”儿子们” |
[19:07] | I was gonna say “Brothers.” | 我本来想说”兄弟”来着 |
[19:11] | it’s like a house of pain! | 这房子简直就是一个大茶几 |
[19:15] | – All right, Claire. – Okay, ready? | -好了 克莱尔 -准备 |
[19:16] | – You ready? – I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -我好了 |
[19:17] | – All right, on “Go.” – Okay, go. | -好了 说”开始”我们一起使劲 -好的 开始 |
[19:18] | – All right? Go! – Okay, go! | -好了 开始 -加油 用力 |
[19:19] | Go! Go! | 加油 加油 |
[19:21] | – Claire! – Oh, god, I got it! | -克莱尔 -天呐 这门有反应了 |
[19:22] | Ohh! It’s moving! It did it! | 哦 门开了 门真的开了 |
[19:23] | All right! We got it. | 搞定了 我们做到了 |
[19:24] | – Oh! Thank god! – Go. | -天呐 感谢上帝 -出去吧 |
[19:26] | Oh, thank god. Thank god. Thank god. | 天呐 真是感谢各路神佛保佑 |
[19:27] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[19:28] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[19:30] | Honey — Phil, where are you? | 亲爱的 菲尔 你跑哪儿去了 |
[19:31] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[19:32] | Are you kidding me?! | 你想害死老娘吗 |
[19:34] | Not the — Phil! | 饶了我吧 菲尔 |
[19:36] | – Phil! – Hey! | -菲尔 -老婆 |
[19:38] | What happened to you? You disappeared for 20 minutes. | 你这算怎么回事 人间蒸发了二十分钟 |
[19:40] | We just had to break ourselves out of that bathroom. | 我们好不容易才从那间浴室出来 |
[19:42] | I am so happy to see you. Get in here. | 你终于出来了 过来抱抱 |
[19:45] | Oh, no. No, no. Seriously. | 不要 不要 不要 你给我正经点 |
[19:46] | What happened? | 到底咋回事 |
[19:48] | Dad was incredible! | 老爸刚才忙翻了 |
[19:49] | He was running around here turning off the gas line, | 他忙着关煤气阀门啊 |
[19:52] | cleaning up broken glass, | 清理玻璃渣啊 |
[19:53] | and taking care of Luke after he ran into a wall. | 在卢克脑袋撞到墙之后照顾他啊 |
[19:56] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | I got scared because the cabinet didn’t fall down. | 柜子差点倒下来 实在是吓到我了 |
[20:04] | Ohh. I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[20:05] | – Well, don’t worry about it. – No, I’m sorry. | -没事 别介意 -不 是我不好 |
[20:07] | Oh… I was so nervous. | 我神经过敏了 |
[20:08] | I freaked out. | 我刚才给吓坏了 |
[20:10] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系 没关系 |
[20:12] | – I think it was a little bit of a rough morning. – Yes. | -这真是个杯具的早晨 -是啊 |
[20:14] | – Wasn’t it? – Yes, it was. | -是不 -是啊是啊 |
[20:16] | I don’t know about you guys, | 你们想干啥我不管 |
[20:17] | but I just want to relax and put my feet up. | 我现在只想翘个二郎腿好好休息一下 |
[20:20] | At the Museum of Tolerance. Who’s in? | 去”宽容博物馆”休息更好 谁想跟我一起 |
[20:22] | I am! | 我呀 |
[20:22] | You are. Okay. Let’s do it. | 好闺女 咱们走着 |
[20:27] | There’s nothing mystical about an earthquake. | 地震并没什么难以理解的 |
[20:30] | Pressure builds, and it’s released. | 只是地壳需要释放其累积过大的压力 |
[20:34] | And you just hope there’s not too much damage. | 你只要祈祷没有造成太大伤害就好 |
[20:39] | But it makes you realize what matters. | 但是地震使你意识到什么最重要 |
[20:41] | And for me, that’s my family. | 对我来说 是我的家人 |
[20:42] | I’ll put in a good word for you. | 我会帮你向上帝美言几句 |
[20:44] | You’re the best, kid. | 好儿子 你最棒了 |
[20:46] | My family and golf. | 我的家人和我的高尔夫 |
[20:53] | If heaven’s in the sky, | 如果天堂真的在天上 |
[20:54] | what do you walk on? | 那我们如何立足呢 |
[20:56] | Ay, Manny, don’t be ridiculous. The clouds. | 曼尼 表犯傻了 当然是腾云驾雾啊 |
[20:58] | That makes no sense. Clouds are air. | 这说不通啊 云彩只是水蒸气 |
[21:00] | You’d fall right through them. | 你会从上面摔下去的 |
[21:02] | The clouds in heaven — they’re like trampolines. | 天堂滴云彩就像蹦床一样 |
[21:04] | Mm, I don’t like trampolines. | 我可不喜欢蹦床 |
[21:06] | They make me seasick. | 我一跳就觉得像晕船 |
[21:07] | Manny, stop worrying. | 曼尼 表瞎操心了 |
[21:09] | Heaven is a beautiful place | 天堂可是灰常美丽滴 |
[21:10] | with sunshine and rainbows and butterflies. | 有阳光 有彩虹 还有蝴蝶翩翩起舞 |
[21:15] | – Butterflies?! -Ay, no, no, no, no. | -神马 有蝴蝶 -哎 米有米有米有 |
[21:16] | Aah! I didn’t say butterflies! Manny, there’s no butterflies! | 偶没说蝴蝶 曼尼 那里米有蝴蝶 |