时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Good night, sweatpea. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[00:03] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[00:08] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[00:08] | There’s a stranger in our hot tub! | 咱们的热水浴缸里有个陌生人 |
[00:10] | Who is it?! | 是谁 |
[00:11] | You do know what “stranger” means, don’t you? | 你知道陌生人是什么意思吧 |
[00:13] | Oh, my g — oh, my god! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[00:15] | How long has he been there? | 他在那儿多久了 |
[00:16] | I saw him exactly one second before you. | 我在你看到他的前一秒才看到他 |
[00:18] | You know everything I know. | 咱俩知道的一样多 |
[00:20] | Okay, I’m — I’m calling 911. | 好吧 我去报警 |
[00:21] | I’m getting my bat. | 我去拿我的球棒 |
[00:26] | Maybe we’re overreacting. | 或许我们反应过度了 |
[00:27] | Yeah, he could have a very good reason for be — | 是啊 他或许有个很好的理由 |
[00:28] | We should at least say hello. | 我们至少应该去打个招呼 |
[00:29] | It’s only polite. | 只是出于礼貌 |
[00:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:44] | So I looked that coyote dead in the eye, | 于是我死死地盯住那只土狼 |
[00:46] | and I let him know, without saying a word, | 我一句话都没说 就让它明白了 |
[00:49] | “I will not harm you… | 我不会伤害你的 |
[00:51] | but I’m the alpha here”. | 但是我才是这里的老大 |
[00:53] | And he just stared back at me… | 而它也紧紧地盯着我 |
[00:55] | mesmerized. | 完全被我迷惑住了 |
[01:00] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[01:02] | Turns out, Barry just moved into the apartment upstairs | 原来 贝瑞刚搬进我们楼上的公寓 |
[01:05] | and thought the hot tub was for the whole building. | 他以为这个热水浴盆是全楼公用的 |
[01:07] | Anyway, he’s a super-cool guy, and he’s straight, | 总而言之 他酷呆了 而且他是直男 |
[01:10] | so there’s no weirdness. | 所以没什么好尴尬的 |
[01:12] | Aside from you turning into a 16-year-old girl. | 除了你变成了个十六岁的小姑娘 |
[01:14] | I did not. | 我才没呢 |
[01:18] | Cameron, give me your arm. | 卡梅隆 把你的手臂给我 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:24] | What cha doin’? | 你在做什么 |
[01:25] | Oh, I’m studying to be a reiki master. | 我正在学做一名灵气按摩师 |
[01:27] | What I’m doing is I’m transferring my positive energy | 我正在把我的正面能量 |
[01:30] | into Cameron, | 传给卡梅隆 |
[01:31] | and I’m taking out all the negative energy. | 并把他所有的消极能量弄出来 |
[01:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:34] | – Now, do you feel that? – I do. | -你感觉到了吗 -感觉到了 |
[01:35] | Does it feel warm? | 感觉很温暖吗 |
[01:36] | It does. | 确实很温暖 |
[01:37] | It feels warm, Mitchell. | 真的很温暖 米奇尔 |
[01:39] | Imagine that. In a hot tub. | 当然暖了 我们可是在泡热水浴呀 |
[01:42] | What are you gonna do when he drives by? | 他开车经过时你准备干吗 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna tell him to slow down. | 我要叫他减速 |
[01:46] | I think you should drag him out of his car, | 我认为你应该把他从车里拖出来 |
[01:49] | and we all get turns punching him in the stomach | 然后我们轮流捶他的胃 |
[01:50] | until he barfs. | 捶到他吐 |
[01:52] | Honey, I think I’m just gonna turn over his license plate | 宝贝儿 我想我只会把他的车牌号 |
[01:54] | to the police. | 交给警察而已 |
[01:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[01:56] | Order a pizza and call the cops. | 叫个披萨再打给警察 |
[01:58] | We’ll see who gets here first. | 看谁到的快点 |
[02:00] | Ever since they put those speed bumps on Oakmont, | 自从他们在奥克蒙特设了减速坎 |
[02:02] | some lunatic driver in a crazy sports car | 一些驾驶疯狂跑车的司机 |
[02:06] | has been racing down our street, | 就开始在我们这条街上赛车 |
[02:07] | and it is dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[02:08] | We’ve got kids here and babies in strollers | 我们这里有小孩 还坐婴儿车的婴儿 |
[02:11] | and moms who like to jog. | 还有喜欢慢跑的妈妈们 |
[02:12] | She has to run every day, or she goes crazy. | 她必须每天跑步 不然会疯掉的 |
[02:14] | She’s like a border collie. | 她就像一条边境牧羊犬 |
[02:15] | You’re comparing me to a dog? | 你把我比作一条狗吗 |
[02:18] | The smartest dogs in the world. | 那可是世界上最聪明的狗 |
[02:25] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[02:26] | What the cops won’t. | 做那些警察不肯做的 |
[02:27] | We are catching that speeder, | 我们在抓那些违章超速驾驶者 |
[02:29] | and when we do, he’s gonna get an earful of this. | 等我们抓到他时 他满耳都会听到这个 |
[02:31] | Slow down, jerk! | 开慢点 混蛋 |
[02:33] | Oh! Okay! Easy. | 好了 别激动 |
[02:34] | Oh, my god. Mom, what are you doing? | 我的天啊 妈 你在干吗 |
[02:35] | Why are you being such a freak?! | 你干吗这么变态 |
[02:36] | I am being a freak for safety. | 我是出于安全考虑才这么变态的 |
[02:38] | And I’m doing this for you, | 而且我这么做都是为了你们 |
[02:39] | because I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 因为我不希望你们发生任何不幸 |
[02:41] | Well, it’s embarrassing. | 这太丢人了 |
[02:42] | Mom, you need a life. | 妈 你得找点事干了 |
[02:44] | Why can’t you just volunteer at the museum | 你为什么就不能在博物馆里做做自愿者 |
[02:46] | or bring pudding to old people? | 或者给那些老人送送布丁呢 |
[02:48] | Honey, if anybody’s being embarrassing right now, | 宝贝儿 要是说有谁丢人的话 |
[02:49] | it’s you. | 那个人就是你 |
[02:50] | Luke, I am your father! | 卢克 我是你老爸 |
[02:53] | That takes me back to the delivery room. | 这让我想起了在产房的时候 |
[02:55] | That’s what I said to you | 当你从你妈的私处钻出来时 |
[02:56] | when you were coming out of your mom’s lady parts. | 我就是这么跟你说的 |
[02:58] | Oh, my god, dad! | 天啊 老爸 |
[03:00] | Oh, my god. I know those girls. | 我的天 我认识那俩女生 |
[03:02] | – What? Are you ashamed of us? – Yes! | – 怎么了 你觉得我们丢人吗 – 是的 |
[03:04] | Ooh. Sweet Valley High! | 《甜蜜高谷》咯 |
[03:05] | This is that woman from the house on seventh street! | 是那个住在第七街的女人打来的 |
[03:08] | Oh, good! | 好极了 |
[03:08] | Yeah, if I sell it by the end of next month, | 是啊 如果我在下个月底前把房子卖出去 |
[03:10] | I dethrone Gil Thorpe as salesman of the quarter. | 我就能打败盖尔·索普 成为季度最佳销售员了 |
[03:12] | That’s awesome, dad. | 太棒了 爸 |
[03:14] | It is awesome. | 确实棒极了 |
[03:16] | Phil Dunphy. | 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[03:17] | That’s the speeder! That’s the speeder! | 超速驾驶的家伙来了 超速驾驶的家伙来了 |
[03:18] | Slow down, jerk! Slow down! | 开慢点 混蛋 开慢点 |
[03:20] | Yeah. No. Yeah, that’s great. | 是的 不 是的 这太好了 |
[03:22] | Okay, fire away. | 好的 尽管问 |
[03:23] | – 2-u-r-n-8-0-1. – Yeah. Oh, uh, just the address. | -2urn801 -好的 给我地址就行 |
[03:25] | – Yep. Okay. 1-0… – 8-0-1. 2-u-r-n. A pen. | -好的 一 零 -801 2urn 笔呢 |
[03:27] | – 1…North…Seventh… – I gave it to dad. | -一 北边 第七 -我给爸了 |
[03:29] | 8012 8-0-1. 2… | |
[03:31] | – U-r… – …Street. | -ur -街 |
[03:32] | – Oh, god. – Okay. 10-4. | -我的天 -好的 10-4 |
[03:33] | This is gonna be my best year since 2006. | 这将是我自2006年以来我最走运的一年 |
[03:38] | Let’s go, kid. Back to the salt mine. | 走吧 孩子 该送你去学校了 |
[03:41] | That’s okay, Jay. I’m biking to school today. | 不用了 杰 我今天骑自行车去上学 |
[03:43] | Good for you. | 你真行 |
[03:43] | There’s a bunch of cool kids | 学校里有一群很酷的小孩 |
[03:45] | who ride their bikes every day. | 每天都骑自行车上学 |
[03:46] | Thought I’d join them. | 我也想骑 |
[03:47] | Hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:49] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[03:51] | My new bike. Mom got it for me yesterday. | 我的新自行车 妈妈昨天给我买的 |
[03:53] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 很周到吧 |
[03:54] | Training wheels? | 辅助轮 |
[03:56] | Nice ones. Custom made. | 质量很好的 还是订做的 |
[03:57] | They don’t usually come on bikes this size. | 这种型号的自行车一般都不配辅助轮的 |
[03:59] | – Gloria! – What’s wrong? | -歌洛莉亚 -怎么了 |
[04:01] | You don’t know how to ride a bike? | 你不会骑自行车吗 |
[04:02] | I know how to ride this bike. | 我会骑这辆自行车 |
[04:03] | Stephen Hawking could ride that bike. | 这辆车连斯蒂芬·霍金[肌肉萎缩的物理学家]都会骑 |
[04:06] | Ay. What happened? | 我来了 怎么了 |
[04:08] | Did he fall? | 他摔倒了吗 |
[04:09] | How could he fall? | 怎么可能摔倒 |
[04:10] | You can’t send him to school | 你不能让他骑 |
[04:11] | on a bike with training wheels. | 带辅助轮的自行车去上学 |
[04:12] | They’ll make fun of him. | 同学们会笑他的 |
[04:13] | Didn’t you teach him how to ride a bike? | 你没有教他怎么骑自行车吗 |
[04:15] | How could I? I don’t know how to ride a bike. | 怎么教 我自己都不会骑自行车 |
[04:17] | 2/3 of my house can’t do | 十亿中国人都会做的事 |
[04:18] | what a billion Chinese do. | 我们家居然有三分之二的人都不会 |
[04:19] | My mother thought that riding a bike was dangerous. | 我妈觉得骑自行车很危险 |
[04:22] | She would say, “that’s how people grab you”! | 她会说 “别人就会这样把你抓走的” |
[04:24] | Okay, this is how it’s going down. | 好吧 这样好了 |
[04:25] | Today I’m driving you to school, | 今天 我开车带你去学校 |
[04:27] | on the weekend, I’m buying you a bike, | 周末 我也给你买辆自行车 |
[04:29] | and I’m teaching both of you. | 我来教你们俩骑车 |
[04:30] | I’m nervous… | 我很紧张 |
[04:31] | but I’m excited. | 但也很兴奋 |
[04:32] | You two have fun. I pass. | 你们俩个去玩吧 我就免了 |
[04:34] | It makes no sense. | 这根本不合理 |
[04:36] | There’s no reason that thing should stay upright. | 那个东西怎么可能立得住 |
[04:38] | There’s no reason you should stay upright, | 你也不可能立得住 |
[04:39] | but it just works. | 但事实就是可以 |
[04:44] | Hey, Phil. Come on in. | 菲尔 快进来 |
[04:46] | Laura, good day. | 劳拉 你好呀 |
[04:48] | Well, I couldn’t love this entry any more. | 我超喜欢门口的设计 |
[04:50] | It’s very welcoming. | 很有家的感觉 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I got a thing in 10 minutes, | 我十分钟后还有点事要办 |
[04:53] | – so I have to make this quick. – Great. | -所以我要快点搞掂这件事 -没问题 |
[04:54] | Um, let me run through | 让我给你介绍一下 |
[04:56] | my three-pronged approach to selling — | 我的销售三策略 |
[04:58] | I only need one prong — sell the house. | 我只需要一个策略 那就是把房子卖出去 |
[05:00] | I don’t want to be that yutz | 我不想跟那个女的一样 |
[05:01] | who prices her house too high | 把房子的价位定的太高 |
[05:02] | so it sits around for a year | 结果一整年都卖不出去 |
[05:04] | while every lookie-loo without something to do on Sundays | 而那些在星期天无所事事的人 |
[05:07] | is going through my underwear drawer. | 都跑来看我的房子 窥探我的隐私 |
[05:08] | What’s the number? | 佣金是多少 |
[05:09] | Well, there are quite a few factors to take into — | 我们需要考虑几个因素 |
[05:10] | Need a number. | 我只要一个数字 |
[05:12] | Uh, we list at 1.4. | 我们规定的佣金是百分之一点四 |
[05:14] | We take anything north of 1.25. | 底线是百分之一点二五 |
[05:15] | Done! | 成交 |
[05:17] | Great! | 好极了 |
[05:19] | I got all the paperwork right here. | 我文件都准备好了 现在就能签 |
[05:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You got to buy me a beer | 别急 想要跟我进一步发展 |
[05:22] | before you can put your hand up my sweater. | 怎么也得先把我灌醉才行 |
[05:24] | Oh, I had no intention — | 我可没有那种冒犯之意 |
[05:26] | Put on a great open house this weekend, | 要是这周末开放日举行的成功 |
[05:27] | the listing’s yours. | 零头就都是你的 |
[05:31] | Bring it, Laura. | 放马过来吧 劳拉 |
[05:32] | You want to test me? I’ve been tested my whole life. | 想要考验我 我可是久经考验的 |
[05:35] | They could never find anything. | 别人到头来怎么输的都不知道 |
[05:37] | So, uh, Sunday 12:00 to 4:00 for the open house? | 那么星期天中午十二点到下午四点来举行开放日如何 |
[05:40] | – That works for you? – Great. | -这时间合适吗 -很好 |
[05:41] | Great. Oh, and if you have any questions | 好的 如果你还有什么问题 |
[05:43] | or you need anything, just call. | 或是什么需要 打我电话就行了 |
[05:45] | When you work with me, you’re working with a friend. | 跟我合作就像和朋友合作一样愉快 |
[05:47] | That is so sweet. I like you. | 你真体贴 我很喜欢你 |
[05:48] | God, I hope I don’t have to fire you. | 别让我失望 别到最后逼我炒了你 |
[05:58] | Hi. This is Claire. Leave a message. | 你好 我是克莱尔 请留言 |
[06:01] | Hey, honey. It’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[06:01] | I just finished the meeting, | 我刚开完会 |
[06:03] | and she is the perfect client. | 她简直是完美客户 |
[06:05] | Realistic about the price… | 对价格不怎么计较 |
[06:06] | she wants to sell fast, and she’s a real character. | 只想尽快把房子卖出去 她个性也很率真 |
[06:08] | You got to…meet her. | 你真应该见见她 |
[06:15] | But she’s moving soon, so what’s the point? | 不过她就快搬走了 我看还是算了吧 |
[06:25] | Wow, you worked late. | 你加班加到真晚 |
[06:27] | Yes. Brutal day. I just want to sit. | 是啊 难熬的一天 我只想马上坐下歇歇 |
[06:29] | Perfect. Lily’s asleep. | 正好 莉莉睡着了 |
[06:30] | Barry’s meeting us in the hot tub. | 贝瑞待会跟咱们一起泡热水浴 |
[06:32] | If you’re feeling stressed, | 要是你压力太大 |
[06:32] | he could give you a treatment. | 他可以给你灵气按摩一下 |
[06:33] | Ah, that’s all right. | 我看还是算了吧 |
[06:34] | I have an appointment with Dr. Bigfoot tomorrow. | 我明天约了赤脚医生 |
[06:36] | Okay. Here comes the judge. | 好了好了 又来了 |
[06:38] | Reiki is a bunch of nonsense, Cam. | 灵气按摩什么的都是骗人的 小卡 |
[06:40] | That guy is a nut. | 那人就是个疯子 |
[06:41] | You do this every time. | 你每次都这样 |
[06:42] | We meet a new friend, | 每当我们结识一个新朋友 |
[06:43] | they say one thing you don’t like, | 只要他们说出一件你不喜欢的事 |
[06:44] | and you just write ’em off. | 你就会无情的把他们踢出局 |
[06:45] | I do not! | 我哪有 |
[06:46] | Oh, really? What about “but yet Rachel”? | 没有吗 你忘了那个”但是可是雷切尔”了 |
[06:48] | “I’d love to go, but yet, I don’t feel like parking”. | 我很想去 但是可是 我不怎么喜欢逛公园 |
[06:50] | It’s either “but” or “yet”, | 要不就说”但是” 要不就说”可是” |
[06:51] | not both. | 没有放在一块说的 |
[06:52] | You’re lucky no one’s kicked your butt yet. | 你该庆幸到目前为止还没人来教训你 |
[06:53] | What about Thomas? | 那托马斯又怎么说 |
[06:54] | You wrote him off because | 你把他踢出局就是因为 |
[06:56] | he serves the salad after the meal, | 他先上主菜 后上沙拉 |
[06:57] | which, by the way, is very common in Europe. | 顺便说一句 这在欧洲是很正常的 |
[06:59] | What part of Europe is he from? Pretentious-stan? | 他是从欧洲哪来的 自命不凡斯坦国吗 |
[07:01] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | Keep judging. Don’t let anyone in. | 继续指责吧 别交任何朋友 |
[07:04] | I could care less. | 我也可以少管点 |
[07:05] | I think you mean you couldn’t care less, | 你是想说你才懒得管呢吧 |
[07:06] | because if you could care less, | 因为你要说”可以少管点” |
[07:07] | that means that you care a little bit. | 就证明你还是管了 |
[07:08] | All right. I’m going to the hot tub. | 好吧 我要去泡热水浴了 |
[07:09] | If I stay in here one more minute, | 要是我在这里多待一分钟 |
[07:10] | my head is literally gonna explode. | 我的头就真的要爆了 |
[07:12] | Well, I hope not, because if you mean “literally” — | 我希望不会 因为要是真的会爆的话 |
[07:13] | I don’t feel safe in my own home! | 我待在自己家里都没有安全感 |
[07:18] | Phil, honey, I need your help. | 菲尔 亲爱的 帮我一把 |
[07:20] | With what? | 帮你干吗 |
[07:21] | What is the one thing a speeder can’t outrun? | 什么东西是违章超速者无法躲开的 |
[07:23] | Ooh. Bullets. A laser. | 子弹 激光 |
[07:26] | Oh, I know — a falcon! Dad, jump in. | 我知道了 大炮 老爸 快帮我想想 |
[07:28] | Not a good time. | 时机不对 |
[07:29] | – A laser falcon! – That’s awesome. | -雷射炮 -这个给力 |
[07:30] | Shame. | 答案是 羞愧感 |
[07:34] | “Slow down your neighbors”!? | “使你的邻居们变得迟钝” |
[07:37] | No. “Slow down” — | 不是这个意思 “放慢速度” |
[07:39] | talking to the speeder — | 是对违章超速者说的 |
[07:41] | Who’s talking to the speeder? | 是谁要对那违章超速者说呢 |
[07:42] | Your neighbors. | 你的邻居们 |
[07:43] | It doesn’t say that. | 才不是这个意思呢 |
[07:44] | Yeah, it just says “Slow down your neighbors”! | 没错 那上面只写着”使你的邻居们变得迟钝” |
[07:47] | – Phil. – I know what you were going for, | -菲尔 -我懂你想表达什么 |
[07:49] | but now all I can see is “slow down your neighbors”! | 可你那标牌上写的就是”使你的邻居们变得迟钝” |
[07:50] | Well, you’re all wrong, ’cause this is incredibly clear. | 你们都错了 因为这再清楚不过了 |
[07:53] | And it’s really important. | 而且这很重要 |
[07:54] | We need to put these signs up all over the neighborhood. | 我们需要在街区贴满这些告示 |
[07:56] | I don’t know. It seems kind of cowardly. | 这可不像你啊 这是胆小鬼做的事 |
[07:58] | Why don’t you just make an anonymous call to the police? | 为什么不直接打匿名电话给警方呢 |
[08:01] | I called the police, and they were totally unhelpful. | 我老早打过了 可他们什么忙都帮不上 |
[08:03] | Surprise. Surprise. | 我早就说啦 |
[08:05] | Phil, come on. Are you with me or not? | 菲尔 你到底站不站在我这边 |
[08:06] | Of course I’m with you. | 我当然站在你这边 |
[08:07] | Who else would I be with? This guy? | 不然呢 难道站在那人这边 |
[08:09] | I have no connection to this guy. | 我和那人又没有任何瓜葛 |
[08:10] | – Good! – No! | -很好 帮我把它贴出去 -不 |
[08:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | Before you judge me, | 在你炮轰我之前 我要说 |
[08:15] | I have come in second to Gil Thorpe | 我已经整整七个季度 |
[08:17] | for salesman of the quarter seven quarters in a row. | 都在季度最佳销售员的评比上输给盖尔·索普而位居第二 |
[08:20] | Seven. | 整整七个季度 |
[08:22] | Nobody remembers second best. | 没人会记得第二名是谁 |
[08:24] | Oh, yeah, everybody loves Michael Jordan, | 人人都爱迈克尔·乔丹 |
[08:26] | but nobody thinks of Scottie Pippen. | 可有谁会想起斯科蒂·皮蓬 |
[08:26] | 斯科蒂·皮蓬是NBA历史上最伟大的小前锋之一 职业生涯与迈克尔·乔丹一起拿到六枚总冠军戒指 | |
[08:28] | The only reason I remember him | 我会记得他的唯一原因是 |
[08:30] | is because he’s named after my favorite musical. | 他跟我最爱的音乐剧同名 |
[08:35] | – Oh, hey, Mitch. – Hey. It’s Barry. | -米奇 -是贝瑞啊 |
[08:37] | Uh, I just want to let you guys know | 我只是来通知你们 |
[08:37] | you got a sprinkler head that’s leaking out there. | 你们有一个自动洒水器在漏水 |
[08:39] | Oh. Thanks, Barry. I’ll let the gardener know. | 谢谢你 贝瑞 我会通知园丁的 |
[08:41] | All right. Or maybe I could just wave my hands over it | 好的 又或者我可以朝它舞动一下我的双手 |
[08:44] | and heal it that way. | 用我的灵气修好它 |
[08:47] | I’m joking. | 只是玩笑 |
[08:50] | Oh, god. That was a good one. | 天呐 差点被你骗到 |
[08:51] | Look, don’t worry about it. | 听着 不用担心 |
[08:53] | As soon as I started talking about reiki, | 我看得出来 只要我一开始谈灵气 |
[08:54] | I could tell you thought I might be a little nutty. | 你就觉得我的精神也许有点不太正常 |
[08:57] | Was I that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[08:58] | You roll your eyes a lot. | 你整天都冲我翻白眼 |
[09:01] | Uh, no, it’s true. | 给你说中了 |
[09:02] | It’s true, no. | 我的确爱翻白眼 |
[09:03] | I-I once saw a picture of myself | 我曾经看到一张自己 |
[09:04] | at a friend’s poetry slam, | 在朋友的诵诗比赛上拍的照片 |
[09:06] | and all you could see were the whites of my eyes. | 结果照片里能看到的只有我的眼白 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I looked like Little Orphan Annie. | 我看上去就像孤女安妮 |
[09:12] | The cartoon. | 那部动画片 |
[09:13] | Anyway, I’m sorry if I offended you. | 总而言之 如有冒犯之处我很抱歉 |
[09:15] | No. Don’t apologize. | 别 不用道歉 |
[09:16] | Look, I — only thing that offends me | 唯一会让我觉得有所冒犯的事 |
[09:18] | is a man who doesn’t live in his own truth. | 就是一个不能无法面对真实的自己的人 |
[09:22] | And I appreciate how hard you’re trying | 而且我知道你现在正很努力地 |
[09:23] | not to roll your eyes right now. | 不去翻白眼 我为此表示感谢 |
[09:24] | ‘Cause I’m about to pass out! | 因为我就快晕过去了 |
[09:26] | I see it. | 我看出来了 |
[09:28] | Okay! I’m ready! | 我准备好了 |
[09:33] | What the hell’s he wearing? | 他穿了些什么东西 |
[09:35] | Protection pads. He needs more? | 保护软垫 还得再加点吗 |
[09:36] | We’re riding bikes. We’re not training police dogs. | 我们只是学骑车而已 又不是训练警犬 |
[09:39] | All right, kid. Come on. Get on. | 好了 孩子 过来 上来吧 |
[09:42] | On board. | 上车 |
[09:44] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[09:45] | All right, we ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[09:46] | Ride! | 骑 |
[09:48] | Be careful, papi. | 小心点 小乖乖 |
[09:49] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[09:51] | I’ve seen the kid fall down | 那孩子连在机场的 |
[09:52] | on that moving sidewalk at the airport, | 自动人行道上都能摔跤 |
[09:53] | so I didn’t have high hopes. | 所以我没抱太大希望 |
[09:58] | But what do you know? The kid was a natural. | 可谁能会到呢 那孩子天生是个骑车的料 |
[10:00] | Mom! It’s so easy! | 妈妈 这太简单了 |
[10:02] | Bravo, Manny! | 太棒了 曼尼 |
[10:03] | I told you! | 我就跟你说嘛 |
[10:04] | Be careful with the bump! | 小心地上的坑 |
[10:06] | Hey, wait a minute. Who’s that guy? | 等等 那人是谁 |
[10:08] | Jay, he’s gonna grab him! | 杰 他会抓走曼尼的 |
[10:10] | Oh, no one’s grabbing anyone. It’s a neighbor. | 没人会被抓走 那只是个邻居而已 |
[10:12] | Gloria, on the other hand, | 可歌洛莉亚 |
[10:13] | was a natural disaster. | 简直是个天生的悲剧 |
[10:15] | There are three things you want to do before you ride. | 在骑车之前你要先做三件事 |
[10:18] | Manny. | 曼尼说 |
[10:19] | Check your shoelaces, adjust your mirror, | 检查鞋带 调整后视镜 |
[10:21] | and test your bell. | 还有测试车铃 |
[10:22] | Okay. Shoelaces tied… | 好的 鞋带系好了 |
[10:24] | the mirror is good… | 后视镜视野不错 |
[10:27] | …the bell is ringing. | 车铃也很正常 |
[10:28] | Okay, now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[10:29] | Ride. | 骑啊 |
[10:30] | Ay, no, no, no, Jay. | 别别别 杰 |
[10:31] | Don’t push me! I don’t want to get hurt! | 别推我 我可不想受伤 |
[10:32] | Trust me. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 相信我 不会让你受伤的 |
[10:34] | You’re a work of art. | 你就像一幅名画 |
[10:35] | If you get scratched, | 要是被划伤 |
[10:36] | the value goes down. | 那可就掉价了 |
[10:37] | I’m making a joke to lighten the mood. | 我是为了缓和气氛搞笑一下 |
[10:38] | It’s not working! | 一点都不好笑 |
[10:39] | Let’s just do this. | 你就骑吧 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[10:45] | Jay, slowly. | 杰 慢点啊 |
[10:47] | Relax. You’re not gonna fall. | 放松 你摔不了 |
[10:48] | I got you. Put your feet on the pedals. | 我抓着你呢 把脚放在踏板上 |
[10:50] | Now look where you’re going. | 眼睛看着路 |
[10:51] | Look where you’re going! | 看着路啊 |
[10:52] | No, I’m falling. I’m falling. | 不 我要摔了 我要摔了 |
[10:53] | Look straight ahead. Go, go, go. | 目视前方 去吧去吧 |
[10:54] | – Pedal! – No, Jay! | -踩踏板 -不要 杰 |
[10:55] | What are you ringing the bell for? | 你一个劲儿按铃干吗 |
[10:57] | Ay! Why you let me go, Jay?! | 你怎么能放手呢 杰 |
[10:59] | No, no! Pedal! | 不对不对 踩踏板 |
[11:00] | Look where you’re going! Look where you’re going! | 目视前方 看着路 |
[11:03] | I’m gonna kill you, Jay! | 我要宰了你 杰 |
[11:06] | Okay. Good day’s work. | 好了 今天学得不错 |
[11:07] | What do you say we hit the jewelry store? | 我们去珠宝店逛逛怎么样 |
[11:16] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[11:18] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[11:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[11:21] | Taking this…sign down! | 把这个告示牌 拆下来 |
[11:24] | I recognized your license plate. | 我发现上面写着你的车牌号 |
[11:27] | This is ridiculous! | 这也太荒唐了 |
[11:28] | I know. They’re all over the neighborhood. | 我知道 整个小区都贴满了告示牌 |
[11:30] | What kind of lunatic does something like this? | 什么疯子会干这种蠢事 |
[11:33] | Who knows? | 谁知道呀 |
[11:34] | It’s probably some bored housewife | 也许是某个无所事事的家庭主妇 |
[11:36] | who hates her husband and hates her life, | 对丈夫无爱 对生活怨恨 |
[11:37] | so she takes it out on the rest of us! | 于是就把气撒在其他人身上 |
[11:39] | Or things are so good at home, | 要么就是家里太平无事 |
[11:41] | she’s out looking for problems. | 所以她就出门来找茬 |
[11:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:44] | This woman needs to get laid. | 这种女人绝对是欲求不满 |
[11:46] | I don’t think that’s the issue. | 我觉得不是这个原因 |
[11:47] | Here. Stick this up. | 拿着 把这个贴上 |
[11:50] | Send her a message from me. | 这是老娘留给她的口信 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:58] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[12:00] | What happened to my sign? | 我的告示牌怎么成这样了 |
[12:01] | I don’t know! | 不知道啊 |
[12:02] | I put it up, I went away, | 我把它钉好后就走开了 |
[12:03] | I came back — it was in pieces! | 等我回来时 就已经成两半了 |
[12:06] | This is so crazy. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[12:08] | Crazy!! | 是疯狂啊 |
[12:09] | Claire, this whole thing is crazy. | 克莱尔 这件事本身就是疯狂的 |
[12:10] | Maybe we should back off a little bit. | 也许我们应该作出点让步 |
[12:13] | You know what, Phil? No. | 菲尔 绝不 |
[12:15] | I am not gonna back off. | 我才不让步 |
[12:17] | Okay? I am doing this for the safety of our neighborhood. | 知道吗 我这么做是为了咱们街区居民的安全 |
[12:31] | Well, what’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[12:33] | Hey, Cam. | 小卡 |
[12:34] | Just getting rid of some negative energy. | 我正在用内功清除他体内的负面能量 |
[12:36] | Oh, well, in that case, we’ll be back Tuesday. | 估计你得清到周二 等你清完我们再回来 |
[12:38] | You’re all set, Mitch. | 米奇 你已经没事了 |
[12:42] | Barry. | 贝瑞 |
[12:43] | – Oh, man, that was — that was great. – Yeah? | -伙计 感觉真舒服啊 -是吧 |
[12:46] | Namaste, man. | 别忘了合十礼 伙计 |
[12:47] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | -阿弥陀佛 -阿弥陀佛 |
[12:49] | All right. I’m gonna get out of your hair. | 好了 我不打扰你们了 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna grab a quick tub | 我去洗个快澡 |
[12:52] | and see if I can rustle up some food. | 再看看能不能弄点吃的 |
[12:55] | Oh, no. Hey, don’t rustle. | 不 别弄了 |
[12:56] | We’re making dinner tonight. You’re coming. | 我们今晚开伙 你过来一起吃吧 |
[12:57] | Yeah, come down. | 是啊 来吧 |
[12:59] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -这样好吗 -当然了 |
[13:00] | Thank you, Mitch. | 谢谢你 米奇 |
[13:01] | See? It’s working already. | 看见没 已经见效了 |
[13:04] | Namaste. | 阿弥陀佛 |
[13:10] | What? | 你想说什么 |
[13:11] | You know what I’m looking for. | 你知道我要说什么 |
[13:12] | – He’s a very nice guy. – That’s not it. | -他人很好 -不是这句 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry I made a snap judgment. | 抱歉 我之前的判断有点仓促 |
[13:15] | Still not it. | 也不是这个哦 |
[13:16] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[13:17] | There she is. | 这就对了 |
[13:22] | Hello, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 你好 |
[13:24] | Oh. Mrs. Ko. I’m Cameron. | 高太太 我是卡梅隆 |
[13:26] | Mitchell’s the other one. | 米奇尔的娇妻 |
[13:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这有事吗 |
[13:28] | I just finished showing the apartment upstairs. | 我刚带人去看了楼上的公寓 |
[13:30] | What do you mean? What about Barry? | 什么意思 那贝瑞呢 |
[13:32] | Who’s Barry? | 贝瑞是谁 |
[13:32] | The new tenant. | 新来的房客 |
[13:33] | Nobody living up there. It’s empty. | 里面没人住 这是间空房 |
[13:35] | – But… – You see anybody up there, you call me. | -可是 -你要是看见楼上有人就打我电话 |
[13:38] | My husband. | 是我丈夫 |
[13:40] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[13:41] | You two so lucky they don’t let you get married. | 你该庆幸法律不让你俩结婚 |
[14:04] | The problem wasn’t me. | 这不是我的问题 |
[14:05] | It was Jay. He’s a very bad teacher. | 都怪杰 他教得也太烂了 |
[14:07] | Very bossy. | 太霸道了 |
[14:08] | I don’t respond to that. | 人家不喜欢那样嘛 |
[14:10] | I need somebody gentle, nurturing, | 我喜欢有绅士风度 关爱有加的人 |
[14:13] | like a woman. | 要像女性一样温柔 |
[14:16] | Hey. Gloria. What’s up? | 歌洛莉亚 你好吗 |
[14:17] | Can you teach me how to ride a bike? | 你能教我骑自行车吗 |
[14:19] | You can’t ride a bike? | 你竟然不会骑车 |
[14:21] | I love that about you. | 惹人怜爱啊 |
[14:22] | I was beginning to think you didn’t have any flaws. | 我一直觉得你完美无缺呢 |
[14:24] | Listen, I wish I could, | 听着 我很想教你 |
[14:25] | but I’m late for an open house. | 不过我约人看房要迟到了 |
[14:28] | I could teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[14:29] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[14:31] | I’m a great bike rider. | 我可是单车帝 |
[14:33] | I’ve taught a bunch of my friends. | 我教过好多朋友呢 |
[14:35] | I never taught anyone anything. | 我从没教过别人任何东西 |
[14:37] | But my playdate canceled, so I was wide open. | 但我被人放了鸽子 正闲得慌呢 |
[14:44] | Barry? | 贝瑞 |
[14:45] | Yep! | 在 |
[14:51] | Oh. Hey, Cameron. | 是你啊 卡梅隆 |
[14:53] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干吗 |
[14:54] | I’m just tidying up a little bit. | 我只是整理一下 |
[14:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | Are you living in our daughter’s princess castle?! | 你住在我女儿的公主城堡里吗 |
[14:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:00] | No, don’t be ridiculous. | 少来了 别开玩笑了 |
[15:01] | I’m living in here, man. | 我住在这儿 兄弟 |
[15:03] | I’m sleeping in there. | 只是睡在那里面 |
[15:04] | You said you had just moved in upstairs. | 你说你刚搬到楼上 |
[15:06] | No, I said I just moved in. | 不 我是说我刚搬过来 |
[15:09] | I’m — I’m sorry. I thought it was implied… | 对不起 我以为这暗示了 |
[15:11] | that you’re living in a dollhouse? | 暗示你住在玩具屋里 |
[15:12] | Okay. Let’s not do this outside. | 好了 咱别在大庭广众之下的说这个了 |
[15:14] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:15] | You want to go inside | 要不要到屋里去 |
[15:15] | and talk about this like two adults? | 以成人的方式讨论这个问题 |
[15:16] | Yes. Let’s do that. | 好的 就这样吧 |
[15:17] | Great. | 好 |
[15:18] | No — | 不 |
[15:19] | – No! – It’s okay. I just cleaned up. | -不是这间屋 -没关系 我刚打扫过 |
[15:24] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[15:27] | Oh, my God! You are living in here! | 天哪 你还真住在这里面 |
[15:31] | Inside voices. | 进来再说 |
[15:37] | Barry. | 贝瑞 |
[15:39] | Are you homeless? | 你是不是无家可归 |
[15:40] | Homeless? | 无家可归 |
[15:42] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:44] | Look at this place.I mean… | 看看这里 你看 |
[15:46] | Okay. I can’t even believe I’m having to say this, | 好吧 没想到我不得不说出这种话 |
[15:48] | but you can’t — you can’t stay here. | 不过 你不能住在这 |
[15:51] | Oh, boy. | 兄弟 |
[15:52] | This is about the — | 是不是因为 |
[15:53] | the body work I did with Mitchell, isn’t it? | 我帮米奇尔做内功排毒那件事 |
[15:55] | ‘Cause I would understand if that was… | 要是你因此觉得不爽的话 |
[15:56] | bothering you. | 我可以理解 |
[15:57] | No. You are living in a little girl’s toy, | 不是 而是因为你居然住在小女孩的玩具屋里 |
[15:59] | and you have to move out. | 所以你必须搬出去 |
[16:01] | Okay, well, this is gonna make dinner really awkward. | 好吧 但这着实会让晚宴变的很尴尬 |
[16:02] | There’s no dinner! Dinner is off! | 没有晚宴 晚宴取消了 |
[16:04] | Okay? Now, come on. Let’s go. | 明白了吗 快点 走吧 |
[16:06] | No, no, no. Don’t touch me. I don’t like to be touched. | 不 不 不 别碰我 我不喜欢别人碰我 |
[16:08] | You’re a massage therapist. | 可你是个按摩师啊 |
[16:10] | I’m a reiki master. Very little touching. | 我是灵气大师 基本不需要触碰 |
[16:12] | Okay, Barry. Listen to me. | 好吧 贝瑞 听我说 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 你说 |
[16:15] | You’re a very nice man. | 你是个好人 |
[16:16] | Mitchell and I like you very much. | 我和米奇尔都很喜欢你 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | But I’m — you’re welcome. | 但我 不客气 |
[16:20] | I’m going to take your hand… | 我要抓着你的手 |
[16:22] | Yes, I am. | 我就要抓 |
[16:24] | Don’t give me the coyote look. I’m not a canine. | 别像盯野狼一样盯我看 我又不是犬科动物 |
[16:27] | We’re gonna walk out of here together. | 我们一起离开这里 |
[16:29] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你 |
[16:31] | Oh, this is not gonna end very well. | 你这样做不会有好结果的 |
[16:32] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[16:41] | Cam?! | 小卡 |
[16:42] | Mitchell! Call 911! | 米奇尔 快报警 |
[16:45] | What’s happening?! | 怎么了 |
[16:46] | Barry’s a nut! | 贝瑞是个疯子 |
[16:47] | He’s been living in Lily’s castle! | 他一直住在莉莉的城堡里 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:49] | Hey, Mitchell! | 你好啊 米奇尔 |
[16:50] | Oh, my god! I thought he was living upstairs! | 上帝啊 我还以为他住在楼上呢 |
[16:52] | Just call the police! | 快去报警就是了 |
[16:53] | Do you want me to stop and give you the whole story?! | 你想让我停下来把整件事讲给你听吗 |
[16:56] | I never — I never said upstairs. | 我从没 我从没说过我住楼上 |
[16:58] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[16:59] | Call 911! Stop pinching! | 快报警 别掐我 |
[17:01] | Okay. And just for the record, | 好吧 顺便跟你说 |
[17:03] | I was right! | 我是对的 |
[17:05] | I still don’t think you should judge people! | 我还是觉得你不应该对别人评头论足 |
[17:07] | I said get off me! | 我说放开我 |
[17:09] | Okay, Gloria. | 好吧 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:10] | What scares you about riding a bike? | 是什么让你害怕骑车 |
[17:12] | Losing control and falling down. | 失去控制然后跌倒 |
[17:14] | Great. What else? | 很好 还有吗 |
[17:15] | Somebody grabbing me? | 怕有人把我抓走 |
[17:17] | That’s weird. What else? | 真怪异的想法 还有吗 |
[17:19] | – Looking foolish. – Okay. | -看上去很傻 -好吧 |
[17:21] | See, all these bad thoughts are holding you back. | 你看 你就是被这些消极的想法牵绊住了 |
[17:24] | So how do we get rid of these bad thoughts? | 那我们怎么才能摆脱那些消极的想法呢 |
[17:28] | We shoot ’em out! | 把他们射出来 |
[17:29] | No, don’t you dare! | 不要 你敢 |
[17:30] | Ride! | 快骑 |
[17:31] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[17:32] | – Ride! – Luke, stop it! | -快骑 -卢克 快停下 |
[17:34] | – No! – I said ride! | -不要 -我说快骑 |
[17:35] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[17:36] | – Ride! – I’m gonna tell your mother! | -快骑 -我要找你妈告状 |
[17:38] | What? That you’re riding a bike? | 说什么 说你在骑车吗 |
[17:39] | No, that you’re… | 不是 是说你 |
[17:41] | Yes! I’m riding the bike! | 太棒了 我会骑车了 |
[17:45] | It was the greatest feeling in the world. | 那是世界上最棒的感觉了 |
[17:47] | Luke was right. | 卢克是对的 |
[17:48] | There was nothing to be afraid of. | 没有什么可害怕的 |
[18:01] | Get off the bike! Get off the bike! | 下车 下车 |
[18:02] | – Give it to me! Give it to me! – Ay, don’t grab me! | -把车给我 给我 -别抓我 |
[18:03] | No, no! No, don’t grab me! | 不 不 不 别抓我 |
[18:04] | Go, go, go, go, go! Go! | 走开 走开 走开 |
[18:06] | Laces, mirror… | 鞋带 后视镜 |
[18:08] | bell. | 车铃 |
[18:09] | Slow down, jerk! | 减速 你个混蛋 |
[18:15] | Thanks so much for coming. It was great to meet you both. | 感谢二位的光临 很高兴认识你们 |
[18:18] | Have a good one! | 祝你们一切顺利 |
[18:21] | See you later. | 再见 |
[18:23] | How’s it going? | 进展怎么样 |
[18:25] | Hey, great. Lots of people. | 很好 来了很多人 |
[18:26] | Listen, I was thinking about those signs. | 听着 我在想那些标志的事 |
[18:28] | “Slow down your neighbors”! | 使你的邻居们变得迟钝 |
[18:29] | Oh, actually, I think they meant | 事实上 我觉得那个标示的意思是 |
[18:30] | “slow down” — talking to you — | “减速” 是对你说的 |
[18:31] | Who’s talking? “Your neighbors”. | 谁说的呢 “你的邻居们” |
[18:32] | Anyway… | 随便了 |
[18:33] | Yeah, um, you think maybe it’s possible | 你觉不觉得 |
[18:34] | that you do drive a little too fast | 你在居民区 |
[18:35] | in a residential neighborhood | 开得有点太快了 |
[18:36] | with children present, maybe, or… | 这周围还有孩子 也许 |
[18:38] | Oh, Phil, I appreciate your concern, | 菲尔 我很感谢你的关心 |
[18:40] | but I am not the problem. | 但是问题不在我 |
[18:41] | It’s the crazy sign lady | 而是那个写标示的疯婆子 |
[18:42] | who can’t put a sentence together — | 她连个完整的句子都不会写 |
[18:43] | that’s your problem. | 那才是你该解决的问题 |
[18:59] | Phil? Honey? | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[19:02] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[19:02] | Ohh. God. | 上帝啊 |
[19:04] | I had to get some water. | 我得喝点水 |
[19:05] | I was chasing that crazy maniac. | 我在追那个疯子 |
[19:08] | I got so close. | 差一点就追上了 |
[19:10] | And you just gave up? | 然后你就这么放弃了 |
[19:11] | That’s not the Claire that I know. | 那可不是我所认识的克莱尔 |
[19:13] | – Get back out there! – Really? | -快出去继续追呀 -真的假的 |
[19:14] | Yeah! | 当然了 |
[19:15] | Phil, I left my phone at the drugstore. | 菲尔 我把手机落在药房了 |
[19:16] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay, bye. | -我一会儿就回来 -好的 待会见 |
[19:17] | Hey. Hi. I’m Claire Dunphy. | 你好 我是克莱尔·邓菲 |
[19:19] | I’m Phil’s wife. | 菲尔的妻子 |
[19:20] | Let’s not talk her ear off. | 别拉着她说了 |
[19:21] | She’s got to go. | 她该走了 |
[19:22] | I’m Laura. Nice to meet you. | 我是劳拉 很高兴认识你 |
[19:23] | Oh, beautiful house. | 这房子真漂亮 |
[19:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | Hey, are you going by Greenleaf? | 你会经过格林利夫吗 |
[19:27] | Actually, yeah. | 会 |
[19:28] | I just overdid it on my bike, | 我刚才骑车骑得太累了 |
[19:30] | and I cannot get back on there. | 现在没劲骑回去了 |
[19:31] | No problem. I’ll give you a ride. | 没问题 我载你一程 |
[19:32] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意太糟了 |
[19:34] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[19:36] | I wish I were one of those people | 我这希望我是那种 |
[19:38] | who thrives on the danger of leading a double life. | 热爱双重身份所带来的刺激感的人 |
[19:40] | You know, Bruce Wayne, | 就像是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[19:42] | Peter Parker, | 彼得·帕克 |
[19:43] | Hannah Montana. | 汉娜·蒙塔那 |
[19:44] | That’s a terrible…idea, | 那个主意 太糟了 |
[19:47] | because your bike is here. | 因为你的自行车还在这呢 |
[19:50] | What are you gonna do? Leave it? That’s rude! | 你准备怎么办 就把车丢在这 那太失礼了 |
[19:53] | Oh, just pick it up whenever. | 那随时过来拿就好了 |
[19:54] | Whenever?! What’s “whenever”? | 随时 什么是随时 |
[19:55] | That’s so open-ended. | 那也太随意了 |
[19:57] | Oh, stop it. | 行了 别叫唤了 |
[19:58] | Come on, Claire. Let’s fly. | 走吧 克莱尔 咱们走 |
[19:59] | Ahh. I love her energy. | 我喜欢她这么活力四射 |
[20:00] | I’m coming! | 我来啦 |
[20:07] | So, why do you want to move? | 你为什么要搬走 |
[20:10] | Ah, I want a high-rise with a doorman. | 我想住在有门卫的大厦里 |
[20:14] | Besides, this neighborhood is getting a little crazy. | 再说 这个小区有点疯狂 |
[20:16] | Oh, tell me about it. | 感同身受呀 |
[20:17] | There’s this one whack job… | 有个疯子 |
[20:18] | You know, don’t say another word. | 不用再多说了 |
[20:20] | I bet I know exactly who you’re thinking of. | 我敢说我知道你要说的是谁 |
[20:34] | Claire was furious. | 克莱尔气得要死 |
[20:36] | She said I betrayed her on every level. | 她说我从各个角度都背叛了她 |
[20:37] | So, I called the florist, | 所以我打电话给花店 |
[20:40] | and I have ordered one dozen mylar balloons. | 订了一打气球 |
[20:45] | Good luck staying mad, honey. | 看你还能气多久 亲爱的 |
[20:52] | Come on, which civilization invent the alphabet | 快点 是那个文明社会发明了字母表 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:55] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[20:56] | We’ve been over this a hundred times. | 这个问题我们都复习了上百遍了 |
[20:57] | Allow me, dad. I’m a great teacher. | 老爸 让我来 我是个很厉害的老师 |
[21:01] | Who invented the alphabet? | 谁发明了字母表 |
[21:03] | I…don’t…know. | 我 不 知 道 |
[21:05] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[21:07] | I got soaked! What are you doing?! | 我浑身都湿了 你干吗呀 |
[21:08] | Say it! Say it! | 说呀 说呀 |
[21:09] | Luke, that’s enough! | 卢克 别闹了 |
[21:10] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[21:11] | I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 我不知道 |
[21:12] | The Phoenicians! The Phoenicians! | 是腓尼基人 是腓尼基人 |
[21:14] | That’s…right. | 答案 正确 |
[21:17] | Teacher of the year. | 本年度最杰出的老师 |
[21:21] | She’s all yours, buddy. | 我把她交给你了 兄弟 |