时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, honey, Ibiza can only | 亲爱的 伊比莎餐厅今晚只有 |
[00:05] | take us at 6:30 tonight. | 六点半的时段有空位给我们 |
[00:06] | Great. I will meet you at Ibiza. | 好的 我们在伊比萨见面 |
[00:09] | It’s pronounced “Ibeetha”, not “Ibeeza”. | 正确发音是伊比”莎” 而不是伊比”萨” |
[00:11] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 多谢提醒啊 宝贝 |
[00:13] | That reminds me – this weekend, | 这让我想到这周末 |
[00:14] | I want to see that baby panda at the “thoo”. | 我想去”董”物园看小熊猫 |
[00:17] | Yeah… I’m the idiot. | 对对对 我是白痴 |
[00:20] | This year for Valentine’s Day, | 今年的情人节 |
[00:21] | we’re gonna have a nice, | 我们要去伊比莎餐厅 |
[00:22] | quiet dinner at Ibiza. | 共进美妙又安静的晚餐 |
[00:23] | Last year, we, um… | 去年 我们… |
[00:26] | We overreached… a little. | 我们玩过火了 一点点 |
[00:28] | We created sexy alter egos | 我们创造了性感的第二人格 |
[00:29] | Clive and Juliana | 克莱夫和朱莉安娜 |
[00:31] | met in the hotel bar. | 他们是在酒店的吧台认识的 |
[00:32] | This one lost her panties | 她在酒店大厅里 |
[00:33] | in the lobby in front of her dad… | 在她老爸面前失去了她的小裤裤 |
[00:35] | – Phil. – Which was still | -菲尔 -还挺有意… |
[00:36] | it was hard. It was hard for her. | 是很惨 对她来说真的很难受 |
[00:39] | You know I can’t stand it when you use that word. | 你明明知道我不喜欢你提那个字 |
[00:41] | – “Panties”? – Yeah, that. Yes. That word. | -“小裤裤”吗 -是的 就是那词 |
[00:44] | Sorry. She lost her underpanties. | 对不起 她弄丢了内裤裤 |
[00:50] | – So? – So? | -怎样啊 -怎么啦 |
[00:53] | Well, huh? So? | 如何啦 怎么样啦 |
[00:55] | – What’s happening? – Flowers? | -这是干嘛 -花呀 |
[00:58] | Is someone pointing a gun at you? | 是有歹徒在挟持你吗 |
[01:00] | Oh, for goodness’ sake. | 拜托 |
[01:01] | Did you get the flowers Lily and I sent you? | 你有没有收到我跟莉莉送给你的花嘛 |
[01:02] | Oh, that’s so sweet. No. No, I didn’t get anything. | 真贴心 可是我真的什么也没收到 |
[01:06] | Really? Did you check with that assistant of yours? | 是吗 你跟你那个助理确认过了吗 |
[01:09] | Broderick! | 布拉德里克 |
[01:14] | Uh, did you get any flowers today? | 你今天有收到花吗 |
[01:16] | No. Sadly, I’m without Valentine this year. | 没有 我过的是没有情人的情人节 |
[01:18] | No, for Mitchell! The flowers are for Mitchell! | 不是给你 是给米奇尔 花是给米奇尔的 |
[01:21] | Oh, that’s right. | 原来如此 |
[01:22] | Oops. | 抱歉 |
[01:24] | Mitchell’s assistant has a huge crush on him. | 米奇尔的助理迷他迷得无法自拔 |
[01:27] | He does not. | 他没有 |
[01:28] | And I think the only prudent thing | 我觉得最明智的选择 |
[01:29] | to do is say, “You’re fired. “ | 就是跟他说 “你被炒了” |
[01:30] | Don’t be jealous. | 别吃干醋了 |
[01:32] | He just looks up to me. | 他只是比较敬重我 |
[01:34] | The thing about Mitchell is he can be naive. | 米奇尔的问题就是有时候太天然呆 |
[01:36] | He is completely unaware of how absolutely adorable he is. | 他不知道自己多迷人 多招蜂引蝶 |
[01:39] | Oh. Okay, well, thank you. | 好了好了 谢谢夸奖 |
[01:41] | But I am aware when someone has a crush on me, | 但是要是有人迷上了我 我看得出来的 |
[01:43] | and he does not have a crush on me. | 可他是真的没有迷上我 |
[01:47] | Yes, he has a crash on me. | 他绝对是迷上了我 |
[02:01] | I was a little concerned when | 我本来还真有点担心 |
[02:03] | they said they could only take us at 6:30, but… | 他们居然只有六点半才有位置 |
[02:04] | I know. This house is on fire, right? | 我理解 可这里火的很啊 是吧 |
[02:08] | Now, this is how you do V-Day. | 你看 情人节就是应该这么过的 |
[02:10] | Except most of these people | 除了这里大多的人 |
[02:11] | could have been here on V-E Day. | 在欧战胜利纪念日[1945年]时就应该来这庆祝了 |
[02:14] | But it’s classy, which we deserve. | 还是很有格调嘛 跟我们很搭 |
[02:16] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 绝配 |
[02:17] | What were we thinking last year, | 去年我们是发了什么疯 |
[02:19] | acting like a couple of teenagers? | 怎么会想扮演一对年轻小情侣啊 |
[02:21] | I know. Oh! | 我知道 |
[02:23] | Hey, we’ve had our crazy Valentine’s Days. | 我们已经享受过我们的疯狂情人节了 |
[02:25] | We tore it up! | 我们玩疯到了极点 |
[02:27] | But you got to know when to let that stuff go. | 可是过了之后 你不能念念不忘啊 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 你说得对 |
[02:30] | All those kids out there are | 现在外面的小屁孩追求的刺激 |
[02:31] | just looking for something that we’ve already got. | 对我们而言不过是过往云烟 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:34] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:36] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天呐 |
[02:39] | – Are you okay? – I’m good. We’re good. | -你没事吧 -没事 我们都没事 |
[02:41] | Are you all right? | 您没事吧 |
[02:41] | This is my first day in one of these things. | 这是我第一天骑这玩意 |
[02:42] | Oh, hey, let me, let me help you out. | 让我来吧 我来帮你吧 |
[02:44] | How about I park it over there for you, okay? | 我帮你把停在那边好吗 |
[02:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[02:47] | Here’s your valet ticket. | 这是你的停车票 |
[02:49] | I’m kidding, actually. That’s my valet ticket. | 我开玩笑的 这是我的停车票 |
[02:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:54] | Let’s see. | 我瞧瞧 |
[02:55] | Lefty loosey, righty tighty. Hey! | 左开右刹 |
[02:59] | All right. | 动啦 |
[03:02] | This is fun, Claire. You got to try this. | 这很有趣 克莱尔 你也来玩玩 |
[03:04] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[03:06] | – He is the natural. – Thank you. | -他有骑这车的天赋 -谢谢 |
[03:10] | I know Phil and I are gonna grow old together someday… | 我知道我和菲尔会有年华老去的一天 |
[03:13] | This thing needs mirrors. | 这东西需要后视镜 |
[03:15] | But today is not that day. | 但绝不能是情人节这天 |
[03:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:28] | Hello, may I speak to Clive? | 你好 我找克莱夫 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry. I think you have the wrong number. Bye-bye. | 抱歉 你打错了 再见 |
[03:34] | I got disconnected. Would you mind redialing? | 我断线了 麻烦帮我重拨一下 |
[03:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:42] | Hello, Clive. This is Juliana. | 你好克莱夫 我是朱莉安娜 |
[03:46] | Look lady, please stop calling me. | 听着女士 请别再打给我了 |
[03:48] | – This is… – No. Phil. Phil. Phil. Don’t hang up. | -这… -别挂 菲尔菲尔菲尔 别挂 |
[03:50] | – Claire? – No, no, no. Not Claire. | -克莱尔 -不不不 不是克莱尔 |
[03:53] | Juliana. | 是朱莉安娜 |
[03:55] | And you’re Clive Bixby, remember? | 而你是克莱夫·比克斯比 还记得吗 |
[03:57] | We met at the hotel bar last year. | 我们去年在酒店吧台认识的 |
[04:04] | Now… make up some lie, ditch that wife of yours, | 现在找个借口 甩开你老婆 |
[04:07] | and meet me at our hotel in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后到那个酒店找我 |
[04:09] | You think you can you manage that? | 你觉得你能搞定她吗 |
[04:11] | Baby doll, I’ve been lying to my wife for 16 years. | 小宝贝 我都骗了她十六年了 |
[04:15] | Okay. See ya. | 很好 待会见 |
[04:20] | So… Champagne? | 要喝点香槟吗 |
[04:23] | Um, actually, Claire, something’s come up. | 其实 克莱尔 我有点事得去处理 |
[04:25] | So… gotta go. | 所以我得先走了 |
[04:27] | You’re not ditching me here on Valentine’s Day. | 不准你在情人节抛下我 |
[04:29] | Screw that. Sit. | 别管那事了 坐下 |
[04:31] | But… o- okay. | 可是… 好吧 |
[04:34] | We’ll – we’ll stay. | 我们 我们就待着吧 |
[04:36] | – Phil. – Oh, that’s part of it? | -菲尔 -这也是一部分吗 |
[04:39] | So hot! | 真香艳火辣 |
[04:40] | Claire. I’m leaving. Deal with it. | 克莱尔 我要走了 自己保重 |
[04:45] | So, no one walks anymore! | 现在都没人走路了吗 |
[04:54] | Should be just few more minutes. | 要再等一会应该就好了 |
[04:55] | When is our reservation? | 我们预定是几点 |
[04:57] | Here’s the thing. | 情况是这样的 |
[04:58] | No, not “the thing. ” I hate “the thing”. | 不 别解释 解释就是掩饰 |
[05:00] | My secretary screwed up and | 我的秘书搞砸了 |
[05:01] | didn’t get us one. Don’t worry. | 没有帮我们预订到 别担心 |
[05:03] | I’ll slip the guy a few bucks. | 我这就过去贿赂下那家伙 |
[05:04] | What kind of idiot messes up two Valentine’s in a row? | 哪个白痴会蠢到连续两年弄砸了情人节呢 |
[05:08] | Not this idiot. | 不是我这白痴 |
[05:09] | Two months ago, I booked a private chef, | 两个月前 我预订了私人厨师 |
[05:11] | musicians – the works… | 还找了一乐团来演奏 叫业务乐队 |
[05:13] | for a romantic dinner at home. | 为了在家里置办场浪漫的晚餐 |
[05:15] | I just had to get the senorita out | 我的任务就是把”大小姐”带出去 |
[05:18] | of the house while they set up. | 好让他们在家里做准备 |
[05:20] | This is 50 bucks. Do not give us a table. | 这是五十块 千万别给我们位子 |
[05:23] | What’s the money for? | 那你给我钱干嘛 |
[05:24] | You also must refuse my wife. She’s very persuasive. | 你还得婉拒我巧舌善辩的老婆的要求 |
[05:28] | Just a couple more minutes. | 再等会就行了 |
[05:30] | So we don’t get the table at the fancy restaurant, | 我们不会在高级餐厅弄到位子 |
[05:33] | which drives Gloria crazy. | 歌洛莉亚就会很抓狂 |
[05:34] | “Jay, why you not be no more romantic to me?”. | “杰 你为什么不能对我浪漫一点呢” |
[05:38] | We walk in the door, and bam! | 到时我们走进家门 天降惊喜 |
[05:41] | She looks like a big idiot. | 她就呆若木鸡了 |
[05:45] | And isn’t that what Valentine’s Day is all about? | 这不就是情人节的意义吗 |
[05:49] | Jay, come here. We’re in. | 杰 过来 我们有座了 |
[05:51] | Your secretary didn’t forget. Look. | 你秘书没有忘记 看 |
[05:54] | Pritchett for two. | 普里契特 两位 |
[06:02] | Just a reminder. I need the television at 8:00. | 提醒一下 我八点要看电视的 |
[06:05] | Jeremy and I have a phone date | 杰里米要和我电话约会 |
[06:07] | to watch “Love Actually”. | 要一起看《真爱至上》的 |
[06:08] | That’s the lamest plan ever, and I’m jealous. | 这真是最逊的约会计划了 但我真妒忌 |
[06:12] | So, my boyfriend, David, | 我的男友戴维 |
[06:13] | blows me off on | 在全年最浪漫的晚上 |
[06:15] | the most romantic night of the year – to study! | 竟然放我鸽子 去读书了 |
[06:17] | This is the worst Valentine’s Day. | 这真是最糟糕的情人节了 |
[06:18] | Best Valentine’s Day ever! | 最棒的情人节啊 |
[06:21] | David stands up Haley, | 戴维放了海莉的鸽子 |
[06:22] | and old boyfriend Dylan is out of the picture. | 前男友迪兰也没戏了 |
[06:25] | I’m not saying I miss Dylan, | 我不是说我想念迪兰 |
[06:26] | but at least he was romantic. | 但至少他很浪漫 |
[06:29] | David never sent me a jar of his own tears. | 戴维绝不会送我一瓶他流的”痴情泪” |
[06:31] | I’m playing the long game here. | 我是在放长线钓大鱼 |
[06:33] | Like me today, love me tomorrow. | 现在先喜欢我 以后再慢慢爱上我吧 |
[06:35] | She’s had the romantic. She’s had the intellectual. | 她曾有过浪漫的男友 也有过聪明的男友 |
[06:38] | How about all of that in one fine, | 那一个又浪漫又聪明的 |
[06:40] | little brown package? | 棕色小男友会有多棒呢 |
[06:42] | – I’ve hit a new low. – You can talk to me. | -我的人生到达了新低点 -你可以跟我倾诉 |
[06:45] | And I’m lower. | 这下我更低落了 |
[06:47] | Just picking up some things. | 我只是回来拿东西 |
[06:48] | I am not here. | 忽略我的存在吧 |
[06:50] | Name tags, name tags, name tags. | 胸牌 胸牌 胸牌 |
[06:53] | Come on! Bingo! | 快点 找到啦 |
[06:57] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么办了 |
[06:59] | Dylan’s been texting me again. | 迪兰又给我来短信了 |
[07:01] | Bet if David knew that, | 我敢肯定如果戴维知道了 |
[07:02] | he’d come running right over here. | 肯定会马不停蹄赶过来 |
[07:03] | Wait. Before you start playing these games, | 等等 在你开始玩弄这些男人之前 |
[07:06] | let me ask you one simple question… | 让我问你一个简单的问题 |
[07:09] | Who is Haley Dunphy? | 海莉·邓菲的本色为何 |
[07:21] | – Don’t do it, Haley! – Stop following me. | -海莉 千万别这样做 -不要跟着我 |
[07:23] | Let me just say my piece. | 让我说说我的看法 |
[07:24] | No. | 不要 |
[07:29] | Look, you can be the Haley | 听着 你可以把自己 |
[07:31] | who defines herself as David’s girlfriend, | 定位是戴维女朋友 |
[07:35] | or Dylan’s girlfriend, | 或是迪兰女朋友 |
[07:35] | or you can be your own Haley. | 或者完完全全做自己 |
[07:37] | Maybe you haven’t met her, | 虽然你还不认识本色的海莉 |
[07:39] | but I know her. | 可我认识她 |
[07:40] | She’s an amazing person. | 她是个很给力的人 |
[07:41] | So when you’re ready, I’d like to introduce you. | 如果你准备好了 我想把你介绍给她 |
[07:56] | Cameron! Is there something I can do you for? | 卡梅隆 有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[07:58] | No. I just came by to pick up my man. | 没什么 我只是来接我男人的 |
[08:00] | I’m taking him to Ibiza tonight. | 我今晚要跟他去伊比莎餐厅吃饭 |
[08:02] | Ooh, I’ve heard good things about Ibiza. | 哦 听说伊比莎餐厅很不错呢 |
[08:04] | But I’m afraid he may have to meet you there. | 但是你恐怕得和他在那里碰面了 |
[08:06] | He’s in the middle of a meeting. | 他现在正在开会 |
[08:07] | On Valentine’s night? | 在情人节晚上开会吗 |
[08:08] | I didn’t realize when I scheduled it. It’s my fault. | 我排他行程表的时候没注意 我的错 |
[08:10] | Gasp. I’m shocked. | 天啊 我太”意外”了 |
[08:12] | I could drop him off at | 等他开完会了 |
[08:13] | the restaurant as soon as they wrap it up. | 我可以就送他去餐厅啊 |
[08:15] | Oh, aren’t you a dear? | 你人”好”的像头小鹿似的 |
[08:17] | I’d like to mount your head in my trophy room. | 真想就这么把你头拽下来挂墙上 |
[08:21] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[08:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:25] | Have I upset you in any way? | 我是不是哪方面做错 惹你生气了 |
[08:28] | Oh, please. Let’s not play this game. | 拜托 别装了 |
[08:30] | We both know what’s going on. | 你我早已心知肚明 |
[08:33] | Have I been that obvious? | 我有表现的这么明显吗 |
[08:35] | Uh, the flowers that don’t get delivered, | 花都没送到 |
[08:37] | the Valentine’s Day plans that get interrupted… | 情人节的计划也被打乱了 |
[08:39] | Do I really need to spell it out for you? | 还需要说的更明白吗 |
[08:41] | Me, Mitchell – wedge. | 我 米奇尔 你个小三 |
[08:45] | Don’t hate me. It’s just… | 别讨厌我 我只是… |
[08:48] | so hard to see someone | 见到别人能够拥有 |
[08:49] | else have something you want and can’t have. | 你想要又得不到的东西 心里堵得慌 |
[08:53] | Does Broderick have a crush? Yes. | 布拉德里克是否对某人有意思 没错 |
[08:56] | On someone he frequently sees at the office? | 是不是对经常出现在办公室的某人有意思 |
[08:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:02] | Does that man have red hair and a beard? | 那个人有红色头发和胡子吗 |
[09:04] | No, but his boyfriend does. | 没有 但是他的男朋友有 |
[09:07] | It’s me. The – the crush is on me. | 就是我 他是对我有意思 |
[09:12] | This is you. | 你到了 |
[09:14] | Oh, did I validate you? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[09:17] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[09:43] | – Appletini? – It was. | -苹果马提尼吗 -本来是的 |
[09:49] | You’re looking handsome as ever, Clive. | 你和以前一样英气勃勃 克莱夫 |
[09:51] | As are you, Juliana. | 你也一如往常的明媚动人 朱莉安娜 |
[09:53] | You look hot enough to cook a pizza on… | 你性感火辣地都可以烤披萨了 |
[09:56] | in. | 乳火焚身 |
[09:57] | I see the speaker business is treating you well. | 看来你的扬声器生意赚了不少 |
[10:00] | I don’t like to talk about money… | 我不喜欢谈钱 |
[10:02] | but I have exactly $10 million… | 但请完你这杯马丁尼之后 |
[10:04] | minus the cost of your next drink. | 我正好还有一千万家产 |
[10:08] | Two. Just two appletinis, please. | 两杯 只要两杯苹果马提尼 |
[10:10] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:12] | Yeah… | 这个 |
[10:14] | Why do I get the feeling you’re not really a salesman? | 我为什么觉得你不像是真的商人 |
[10:17] | Ohh… pretty and smart. | 挺秀外慧中的嘛 |
[10:19] | or should I say “pretty smart”? | 还是该说你是 机智过人呀 |
[10:23] | I might do some high-risk work for | 我也有在为美国政府做 |
[10:25] | Uncle Sam that takes me clear around the country. | 一些危险工作 所以经常得在国内跑来跑去 |
[10:28] | Mm, so you could say you’re a… | 你意思是说你是一个 |
[10:31] | national man of mystery. | 神秘的国家干员吗 |
[10:34] | – Never did catch what you do. – Didn’t you? | -老是没搞清你是做哪行的 -还没搞清吗 |
[10:37] | Surprising, I know. I’m usually | 是还挺奇怪的 我通常 |
[10:39] | pretty good at catching things from women in bars. | 还挺擅长在酒吧里观察出女人的小细节的 |
[10:42] | Well… Clive, I am just a bored housewife | 克莱夫 我只是个寂寞主妇 |
[10:46] | with a dark side and an hour to kill | 暗自偷欢 仅有一小时消遣作乐 |
[10:49] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个玩意吗 |
[10:51] | It’s not a gift card. Or maybe it is. | 这不是张礼物卡 不过也可以是张”礼物”卡 |
[10:57] | I’ll be upstairs, Clive. Don’t take too long. | 我去楼上等你了 克莱夫 别让我等太久 |
[11:04] | I never do. | 我从不会让人等 |
[11:19] | – Jay, relax. – I’m sorry. The place is a dump. | -杰 放松点 -抱歉 这地方太垃圾了 |
[11:22] | – It’s beautiful. – Nothing good on the menu. | -这地方美极了 -菜单上没好菜 |
[11:24] | You see the hands on our waiter? | 看见那个服务生的手了吗 |
[11:25] | Looks like he’s been birthing hogs. | 感觉他给猪接生过一样 |
[11:26] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们赶紧打道回府吧 |
[11:27] | I don’t know what’s wrong with you tonight, | 我不知道你今晚是哪根筋不对 |
[11:29] | but I’m hungry, I look fantastic, | 我打扮的漂漂亮亮的 而且我饿了 |
[11:31] | we’re staying. | 所以我们留下 |
[11:32] | Five-course dinner waiting at home, | 精心准备的五道菜晚餐在家里等着 |
[11:34] | and she’s strapping on the feed bag at Ibiza. | 而她却死活要在这吃垃圾 |
[11:37] | But then an angel from heaven saved the night. | 但是天堂来的天使拯救了这个夜晚 |
[11:39] | You took our reservation! | 你把我们预约的桌子占了 |
[11:40] | “Pritchett for two” is us. | 两位姓普里契特的是我们 |
[11:43] | Come on, let’s go! Move your bottom. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快走 赶紧起来 快走 |
[11:45] | A big gay angel. | 胖嘟嘟的同性恋天使 |
[12:09] | – Hello. – Hello, Clive. | -喂 -喂 克莱夫 |
[12:11] | How close are you? | 你还要多久 |
[12:13] | I am right outside your door. | 我在你门口外等着呢 |
[12:16] | – Are you ready? – Oh, I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[12:19] | I don’t think you are, because I can still hear your pants. | 我可不这么认为 我还能听见你裤子的摩擦声呢 |
[12:23] | Well, maybe I should just shut them up. | 好吧 也许我应该把裤子给脱掉[闭嘴] |
[12:27] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上就出来 |
[12:29] | So… will… I. | 我也是 |
[13:03] | Juliana? | 朱莉安娜 |
[13:05] | Clive, where are you? | 克莱夫 你在哪 |
[13:07] | You have to come find me. | 你得自己来找 |
[13:12] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[13:18] | Clive, I give up. Where are you? | 克莱夫 我放弃 你在哪 |
[13:20] | I’m right here on the bed. | 我就在床上 |
[13:23] | Phil, what room are you in? | 菲尔 你在几号房 |
[13:24] | – Who’s this “Phil”? – Seriously, what room are you in? | -菲尔是谁 -我说真的 你在几号房 |
[13:27] | – I’m in… 702. – I’m in 226. | -七零二号房 -我在二二六号房 |
[13:30] | What?! | 啥 |
[13:31] | Well, w-whose room is this, then? | 那这个是谁的房间啊 |
[13:39] | There’s been a tiny mistake. | 出了点小小的差错 |
[13:47] | By the way, I need to apologize to you. | 还有 我想向你道歉 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry I got so silly with all that Broderick stuff earlier. | 很抱歉前段时间为布拉德里克的事情闹脾气 |
[13:52] | Oh, please, do not worry about it. | 没事的 这没什么大不了 |
[13:55] | Cam, I like it when you get a little jealous. | 小卡 你吃醋的样子我最喜欢了 |
[13:57] | Cut it out. | 讨厌 |
[13:58] | As long as we can agree | 只要我们能达成共识 |
[13:59] | he does not have a crush on me. | 知道他对我没意思就行啦 |
[14:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:02] | – So, to us. – To us. | -那么 为了我们的爱干杯 -干杯 |
[14:05] | He does not have a crush on you. | 他对你没有意思 |
[14:07] | – No. – Nope. | -没有 -一点都没有 |
[14:11] | Why do I feel like you’re hinting at something? | 我怎么觉得你在暗示什么 |
[14:12] | Mitchell, | 米奇尔 |
[14:13] | we have talked long enough about Broderick’s crush, | 关于布拉德里克的小暗恋 我们已经谈了很多次了 |
[14:16] | which he does not have… | 显然他根本没那个意思 |
[14:18] | on you. | 起码对你没意思 |
[14:19] | – Oh, my God, what? – Okay, fine. | -天哪 你想说啥 -好吧 |
[14:21] | Since you won’t let it go… | 既然你要打破砂锅问到底 |
[14:23] | your assistant is hot for me. | 你的助理对我有意思 |
[14:24] | That’s why he’s been playing the saboteur. | 所以他才从中作梗 |
[14:27] | And you’re sure it’s not because he wants me? | 你敢肯定不是因为他对我有意思吗 |
[14:29] | You just said he didn’t. | 你才说了他对你没意思 |
[14:30] | Well, I was protecting your feelings. | 我只是在顾及你的感受 |
[14:31] | He hugged me in the elevator. | 他在电梯里面拥抱我了 |
[14:32] | Well, pick out china | 那好 那咱家产分了 |
[14:33] | and move to Vermont. | 你速度搬去佛蒙特周去结婚吧 |
[14:35] | He said it kills him to see someone else have something he wants. | 他说看到别人拥有他所爱之人 让他生不如死 |
[14:37] | Yes. Yes. You’re the someone and I’m the something. | 没错 你就是那个别人 我就是他所爱之人 |
[14:40] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 不争了 |
[14:41] | – Call him. – Call him? | -给他打电话吧 -打电话 |
[14:43] | Call him. | 打去问他啊 |
[14:44] | Why don’t we just go over to | 要不要干脆直接去他家 |
[14:45] | his house and stand on opposite sides of the room | 咱俩各站一边 |
[14:47] | and see which one of us he runs to? | 看看他奔向谁的怀抱 |
[14:48] | You get the check. I’ll get the car. | 你去结帐 我去提车 |
[14:49] | We are not going over there. | 我们才不去他家呢 |
[14:51] | And we’re not calling him. | 也不会给他打电话 |
[14:52] | Cam, who cares which one of us he has a crush on? | 小卡 谁在乎他迷上了谁 |
[14:55] | The important thing is, I have a crush on you. | 重要的是 我迷上了你 |
[14:59] | And I wouldn’t blame Broderick if he did, too. | 就算我的秘书也迷上了你 我不怪他 |
[15:05] | That’s so sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[15:07] | I- I wouldn’t blame him if he had a crush on you, either. | 要是他迷上了你 我也不会怪他的 |
[15:10] | Good. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | – “Good” What? – Just, good. | -什么东西 “好吧” -就单纯的”好吧” |
[15:16] | “Good” meaning we’re done with this, or | “好吧”意思是到此为止呢 |
[15:19] | “Good” meaning you still think he has a crush on you? | 还是 “好吧”你还是觉得他迷上的是你啊 |
[15:20] | Oh, Cam! | 得了吧 小卡 |
[15:23] | – The second one. – I’m getting the car. | -后者 -我这就去提车 |
[15:31] | Would you please just come in the house?! | 你就跟我进屋去吧 |
[15:33] | You had a whole year to plan, but you don’t make an effort. | 你有一整年的时间去准备 但你根本没用过心 |
[15:36] | I am the second wife, Jay. | 杰 我是你的新任娇妻 |
[15:38] | Why do you treat me like I’m the first? | 为啥你对我跟对黄脸婆原配似的 |
[15:40] | Look about it inside. Where are you going? | 咱们进屋再说 你去哪 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna take a ride. I need to cool down. | 我要去兜兜风 我需要冷静一下 |
[15:44] | Just come in the house. I promise you’ll feel better. | 你就跟我进屋吧 我保证你会感觉好一点 |
[15:46] | I don’t want to go in there. | 我不想进屋 |
[15:48] | You’re gonna like it better inside. | 进屋去你肯定会感觉好多的 |
[15:49] | Don’t hold me back. | 别拦着我 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry about this, honey. I’m sorry. | 不好意思亲爱的 我得动粗了 |
[15:53] | Jay, what are you doing? Are you crazy?! | 杰 你干什么 你疯啦 |
[15:58] | What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? | 你在干什么啊 你疯了吗 |
[16:00] | No, but you’re about to. | 没有 不过你马上会疯狂的 |
[16:02] | Happy Valentine’s Day! | 情人节快乐 |
[16:09] | What the hell? | 怎么了这是 |
[16:13] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[16:15] | Honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[16:16] | I’m going for a drive. | 我要去兜风了 |
[16:17] | I had a whole private dinner planned. | 我本来准备了一个秘密晚餐 |
[16:19] | I don’t know what happened. | 结果不知道为什么变这样了 |
[16:20] | But I do. I know exactly what happened! | 我知道 我明白怎么回事 |
[16:24] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[16:30] | – What the hell? – I win! | -什么 -我赢了 |
[16:33] | I see you sneaking around, trying to trick me, | 我早发现你偷偷摸摸 打算耍我一下 |
[16:36] | so when I figure it out, | 所以当我搞清楚之后 |
[16:38] | I move the party over here, and I trick you. I win! | 就把晚餐移到这边来了 然后耍了你 我赢啦 |
[16:42] | What do you mean, you win? | 什么叫你赢了 |
[16:43] | I know you think I think you’re not romantic, | 我知道你觉得我认为你不够浪漫 |
[16:45] | but I think you think I’m not smarter than you. | 但我觉得你认为我没你聪明 |
[16:48] | So now we know. | 现在真相大白了 |
[16:49] | You are romantic, and I’m smarter than you. | 你够浪漫 我也比你聪明 |
[16:52] | And I bought you a motorcycle. | 而且我还给你买了辆摩托 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God. It’s fantastic. | 天哪 这车真棒 |
[16:57] | I win again! | 我又赢了 |
[16:58] | Honey, I love all this, but you can’t win Valentine’s Day. | 宝贝儿 我喜欢这一切 不过情人节不是让你赢的 |
[17:02] | I mean, you defeat the whole idea | 我是说 如果你把情人节搞成一个 |
[17:04] | if you make it into some silly competition. | 愚蠢的竞赛 那这节日的意义就没了 |
[17:07] | Shut up. I win. | 闭嘴吧 我赢了 |
[17:13] | – Let’s go. – So we’re really doing this? | -出发吧 -我们真要去吗 |
[17:14] | – Oh, we’re doing this. – Well, it’s gonna be me. | -必须的 -他肯定是迷上我的 |
[17:16] | – I’m already embarrassed for you. – All right. | -我已经在为你等会的囧样难过了 -好吧 走 |
[17:18] | – Oh, wait. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[17:21] | – Oh, it’s a text from Broderick. – Read it. | -布拉德利克来短信了 -读出来 |
[17:25] | “Mitchell, by now I’m sure Cameron | “米奇尔 我相信你爱人已经告诉你 |
[17:27] | has told you what happened in the elevator. | 在电梯里发生的一切了 |
[17:29] | While I meant every word I said, | 我所说的一切都是肺腑之言 |
[17:31] | I realize how unprofessional I was. | 我明白这样做十分失职 |
[17:34] | Please accept my resignation. | 请接受我的辞职 |
[17:36] | What you have with Cam is very special, | 你和你爱人的感情来之不易 |
[17:38] | and I would never forgive myself if I came between you. | 如果我成了第三者 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[17:42] | Treasure each other. Sincerely, Broderick”. | 从心底祝福你们 珍重对方 布拉德利克” |
[17:46] | – Oh, Cam, what are we doing here? – I don’t know. | -天哪 我们在干什么呢 -我也不知道 |
[17:50] | Maybe if some assistant’s crush | 如果一个小秘书对谁着迷 |
[17:52] | is so important to us, | 值得我们如此大动干戈的话 |
[17:53] | it means we should appreciate each other a little bit more. | 我们真应该更加珍惜对方 |
[17:58] | Well, I can’t think of a better time to start. Come here. | 是啊 这正是个重新开始的好时机 来吧 |
[18:02] | And the great thing about that text | 而短信最棒的地方就在于 |
[18:04] | is we don’t have to know which one of us he wanted. | 我们无需知道他到底迷上了谁 |
[18:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:15] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[18:17] | Valentine’s Day isn’t over yet, Juliana. | 情人节还没结束呢 朱莉安娜 |
[18:21] | Sweetie, let’s not push it. | 亲爱的 别强求了 |
[18:22] | You almost got arrested tonight. | 你今晚可是差点进警局了 |
[18:23] | That’s how it’s gonna be? | 那今晚就这么不了了之吗 |
[18:25] | – You’re just giving up on us? – I am not giving up on us. | -你就这么放弃我们的感情吗 -我不是放弃 |
[18:28] | I am giving up on Clive and Juliana. | 我只是放弃了克莱夫和朱莉安娜 |
[18:31] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[18:33] | I know a couple of people who could possibly save this night. | 我知道有不少男女都有本事挽回这局面 |
[18:36] | Maybe you’ve heard of them… | 或许你知道他俩 |
[18:38] | “Two American kids, doing the best that they can…” | 两个美国青年尽他们所能 |
[18:41] | Phil and Claire Dunphy. | 菲尔和克莱尔 |
[18:43] | I am not going back to that hotel tonight, | 我今晚绝对不会再回那个旅馆了 |
[18:45] | and I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to. | 而且我肯定你被禁止进入了 |
[18:47] | Don’t need to. Phil and Claire have a bedroom, | 不需要 菲尔和克莱尔有间卧室 |
[18:49] | which they can turn into a hotel whenever they want. | 他们随时可以把那间卧室当成旅馆 |
[18:52] | But the kids… | 但是孩子们 |
[18:54] | They’re not expecting us home this early. | 他们不会料到我们这么早回家 |
[18:56] | So, you up for a little adventure… | 如何 你准备好去冒险了吗 |
[19:02] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[19:04] | Do you think you can handle it… | 你觉得你能搞定吗 |
[19:07] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[19:13] | “I can’t be the girl you want me to be, David. | “戴维 我无法成为你理想中的女孩 |
[19:15] | “I can only be me. Goodbye. Haley.” | 我只能做我自己 再见了 海莉” |
[19:19] | Send it. | 发送 |
[19:21] | – I don’t know. – Here, I’ll help you. | -我犹豫不决 -来吧 我帮你发送 |
[19:23] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[19:28] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:30] | That feels really good. | 感觉真棒 |
[19:31] | Because you’re free. | 因为你自由了 |
[19:33] | And really scary. I haven’t been single since I was 9. | 可我很害怕 我从九岁开始就从未单身过 |
[19:37] | That’s why you need to take your time now… | 所以你应该开始慢慢来 |
[19:39] | Really get to know yourself before you make any decisions… | 在你做任何决定之前必须先了解自己 |
[19:42] | Five, six years maybe. | 大概花五六年吧 |
[19:43] | Years?! I have to call David. | 要数以年计吗 我得给戴维打电话 |
[19:46] | The boy who tossed you aside on Valentine’s Day? | 打电话给一个情人节把你置之不理的人吗 |
[19:48] | No. | 不需要 |
[19:49] | You deserve better, Haley, | 你配得上更好的人 海莉 |
[19:51] | a dreamer, a poet. | 一个梦想家 一个诗人 |
[19:53] | Wait for him. | 等着他出现吧 |
[19:55] | He may be closer than you think. | 他说不定就近在眼前 |
[19:59] | Do you hear music? | 你听见音乐声了吗 |
[20:00] | Yes, and the fact that you hear it, too… | 当然 你之所以也能听见是因为 |
[20:03] | Is that Dylan?! | 是迪兰吗 |
[20:06] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[20:14] | *Imagine me naked.* | *想象我赤身裸体* |
[20:21] | Am I a bad enough parent to ignore that? | 我真是个坏到连这个都能无视的家长吗 |
[20:23] | You are. You’re really bad. | 没错 你可坏了 |
[20:29] | *Without my best friend.* | *为你舍弃朋友也愿意* |
[20:35] | You know, the old Haley would have… | 你看 如果你是之前那个海莉 早就 |
[20:36] | – I love you, baby! – Haley! | -我爱你宝贝 -海莉 |
[20:42] | Salud, Jay! | 干杯 杰 |
[20:49] | – There’s my back. – Phil. | -我的背挂彩了 -菲尔 |
[20:54] | – Oh, no, keep the change. – Oh, thanks. | -不用找零了 -谢谢 |
[20:57] | Did you put an extra tiramisu in here? | 你是不是又在里面多放了一块提拉米酥啊 |
[20:59] | – Maybe. – Ryan, again? | -算是吧 -雷恩 老照顾我们不太好吧 |
[21:01] | I just like coming here. | 我只是很喜欢来你们这嘛 |
[21:03] | I tell you, if you were single… | 我跟你说 如果你是单身的话 |
[21:19] | – Ryan! – Ryan! | -雷恩 -雷恩 |