时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s so unfair. You told me I could go. | 这不公平 你说了让我去的 |
[00:05] | I told you you could go if you | 我说的是 |
[00:06] | got a B on your History exam, which you didn’t. | 你历史课要拿到”良”才能去 可你没拿到 |
[00:08] | I have a learning disability. | 我有学习功能障碍 |
[00:11] | The letters jump around on the page | 课文的字母像是会跑会跳 |
[00:12] | and appear backwards. | 而且还颠三倒四的 |
[00:13] | Honey, we had you tested like six times. | 宝贝 咱去给医生检查过六七次了 |
[00:15] | Trust me, I was praying for dyslexia. | 相信我 我也宁可你真有阅读障碍 |
[00:17] | Oh, my God, why can’t you ever let me have any fun?! | 我的天啊 你就不能让我过得开心点吗 |
[00:22] | Ew. Ew. Dad, gross. | 老爸 太恶心了 |
[00:23] | Your hand smells like cheese! | 你的手都是起司味 |
[00:25] | I didn’t want to dirty a knife. Sit. | 我不想把餐刀弄脏嘛 坐下 |
[00:28] | Now, we all know when Nana Dede comes to visit, | 咱都知道每次迪蒂姥姥来的时候 |
[00:30] | – your mom can get a little… – Psycho? | -你们的妈都会有点… -抽风吗 |
[00:32] | – Scary. – Drunk? | -恐怖吗 -像发酒疯吗 |
[00:33] | All true. | 都有 |
[00:34] | Therefore, I need you guys to be on your best behavior. | 所以 我要你们都拿出最棒最乖的一面 |
[00:37] | Don’t worry. I’ll keep to myself. | 别担心 我一向如此 |
[00:39] | I have to practice for my cello recital. | 我还得练习我的大提琴独奏会曲目呢 |
[00:41] | Ohh, fine. | 随便你吧 |
[00:42] | You know what? If it keeps you out of your mom’s hair, yes, | 这样吧 只要能让你远离你妈的”雷区” |
[00:45] | do that. | 就做吧 |
[00:45] | Luke, if your mom starts to lose it, | 卢克 如果你妈要抓狂了 |
[00:47] | I need you to lighten the mood by being extra cute. | 你一定要加倍卖萌 努力让她恢复正常 |
[00:49] | No problem. I’ve got some stuff prepared. | 包我身上 我准备好了几招呢 |
[00:52] | “Hey, mom, I’m firsty”. | 马麻 伦家好口渴哦 |
[00:55] | Heh? Adorable, right? | 不错吧 可爱不 |
[00:57] | Yeah, that’s… that’s good. | 还…还行吧 |
[00:59] | Don’t worry. It works better in my jammies. | 别担心 我穿上睡衣 装可爱的效果就棒了 |
[01:16] | Cam, Monica can’t come to Lily’s birthday party this weekend. | 小卡 莫妮卡这周末来不了莉莉的生日会了 |
[01:18] | Her mom’s gonna be in Chicago. | 她妈妈要来芝加哥[双关演音乐剧”芝加哥”] |
[01:19] | Oh, that’s fantastic! What part is she playing? | 太棒了 她要演啥 |
[01:23] | The city of Chicago. | 芝加哥 地名 |
[01:26] | Okay. Gun to your head… | 好吧 假设现在有枪指着你要你选 |
[01:28] | which pair should I wear? | 你说哪双比较好 |
[01:30] | Oh. Gun to my head. | 拿枪逼我选啊 |
[01:32] | I’d say, pull the trigger. | 我选直接毙了我吧 |
[01:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是啥意思 |
[01:34] | No Fizbo. | 不准演费兹波 |
[01:35] | Okay, w-why?! | 可是 为什么不行嘛 |
[01:37] | C-Cam, the center of attention at Lily’s party should be Lily, | 小卡 莉莉的生日会焦点应该是莉莉 |
[01:40] | not Fizbo the needy clown. | 而不是想要众人关爱的小丑费兹波 |
[01:43] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. “Needy”? | 不好意思没听清 你说谁想要众人关爱 |
[01:44] | “Why aren’t they laughing, Mitchell? | “他们为虾米不笑呢 米奇尔” |
[01:46] | “Why aren’t they clapping | “为虾米我从嘴里拉出一条手绢来 |
[01:47] | when I’m pulling the handkerchief out of my mouth?” | “他们也不鼓掌呢” |
[01:49] | It’s 10 feet long | 那是条十英尺长的手绢 |
[01:50] | with boxer shorts at the end. | 而且最后一节还绑了四角裤 |
[01:51] | It works on so many levels. | 完全没有理由不鼓掌 |
[01:52] | Yeah. Well, also, | 好吧 但是 |
[01:54] | it’s a princess theme party, so… | 这毕竟是”小公主”主题生日会 所以… |
[01:56] | I guess you just don’t respect party themes. | 你根本没把派对主题放在眼里吧 |
[01:59] | You did not just say that. | 你居然说这种话 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. That was… That was crossing a line. | 对不起 这…这说的是有点过分 |
[02:03] | Yes, it was. | 非常过分 |
[02:05] | So? Can Fizbo come to the party? | 所以呢 费兹波能不能”来”生日会嘛 |
[02:08] | No! No! | 不 没戏 |
[02:09] | You are Lily’s dad. Just be there as her dad. | 你是莉莉的爸爸 以好爸爸的身份出席就行了 |
[02:12] | Are you implying I’m not being a good dad now? | 你是说我现在不是个好爸爸吗 |
[02:14] | Well, if the shoe fits… | 你说是就是呗…[双关”如果鞋子合脚”] |
[02:16] | They don’t. They’re comically large. | 不合脚 它们都大得吓人 |
[02:22] | Hey, mom. | 老妈 |
[02:23] | Dad and nana just pulled in. | 爸爸和姥姥停好车了 |
[02:48] | Claire bear! | 克莱尔乖乖 |
[02:49] | Ohh. Oh, my sweet girl! | 我的小宝贝儿 |
[02:51] | Gosh, I forget that you’re all grown up. | 天啊 我都忘了你都长这么大了 |
[02:53] | You know, in my mind, you’re still 12. | 我总觉得你还是个12岁小姑娘似的 |
[02:56] | Well, look at us… just two old ladies. | 看看咱俩…两个小老太啦 |
[03:02] | We’re home! | 我们回来啦 |
[03:03] | Oh, good. | 回来就好 |
[03:04] | And we bought Lily a beautiful birthday gift. | 我们给莉莉买了非常棒的生日礼物哦 |
[03:07] | Yeah. I was pushing for a cashmere throw. | 我本来一直争取买羊毛毯的 |
[03:10] | Look, Jay. It’s a talking storybook. | 杰 我买了本有声读物 |
[03:13] | We record ourselves reading it, | 咱们可以把声音录进去 |
[03:15] | and then at night, | 这样到了晚上 |
[03:16] | Lily can hear our voices before she goes to sleep. | 莉莉就能听着咱们的声音入睡了 |
[03:19] | Terrible idea. | 糟透了 |
[03:20] | Unlike the timelessness of cashmere. | 就说还是羊绒永恒 |
[03:21] | Enough with the cashmere! | 别再叨叨羊绒了 |
[03:23] | Why is it a terrible idea? | 这礼物哪里糟了嘛 |
[03:24] | Don’t you remember the answering-machine message? | 你不记得答录机事件了吗 |
[03:28] | Hi, you’ve reached Jay… | 你好 这里是杰… |
[03:29] | And Gloria. | 和歌洛莉亚的家 |
[03:30] | Please leave a message after the… | 请在这之后留下讯息… “嗒” |
[03:35] | You didn’t say “beep”. | 你没说”哔” |
[03:36] | If I say “beep”, | 如果我说了”哔”字 |
[03:37] | then the people will think it’s the beep. | 别人可能以为这就是那声”哔” |
[03:39] | No, I think they’re gonna know to wait for the actual beep. | 不会 他们知道该等到真正的”哔”声后的 |
[03:41] | – I don’t think they’ll know. – Just trust me. | -我不觉得他们会知道 -听我的就对了 |
[03:43] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[03:46] | – Hi, you’ve reached Jay… – And Gloria. | -你好 这里是杰… -和歌洛莉亚的家 |
[03:48] | Please leave a message after the beeeeeep! | 请在”哔”声后留言 |
[03:52] | What was that? | 你闹啥呢 |
[03:53] | You told me to make the beep. | 你跟我讲要”哔” |
[03:54] | No, I didn’t tell you to make the beep. | 我不是让你模仿”哔”声 |
[03:56] | I told you to say the word “beep.” | 我是让你说哔字 |
[03:58] | If I say the word, | 如果我说了哔字 |
[03:59] | then people think it’s the beep. | 会让人以为那是真的”哔”声嘛 |
[04:01] | – It’s not the beep! – Then why even say it?! | -那不是真的”哔”声 -那干嘛还要说那哔字 |
[04:05] | So, anyways, | 对了 |
[04:06] | you’ll never guess who I saw at the airport. | 你肯定猜不到我在机场碰到谁了 |
[04:09] | Mm. Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[04:10] | Robbie Sullivan. | 罗比·苏利文 |
[04:12] | Robbie… my Robbie Sullivan from high school? | 罗比…跟我同一个高中的罗比·苏利文吗 |
[04:15] | God, I haven’t seen him in…years. | 天啊 我有…好几年没见过他了 |
[04:17] | Decades, really. | 应该是”几十年”了 |
[04:18] | I always liked him. | 我一直挺喜欢他的 |
[04:20] | And as I recall, | 而且我还记得 |
[04:21] | the two of you couldn’t keep your hands off each other. | 你们俩老是对对方毛手毛脚的 |
[04:24] | Oh, really, mom? | 真的呀 老妈 |
[04:25] | That’s…not true. | 当然是…假的 |
[04:27] | It is true. I read it in your diary. | 是真的 你日记里写的 |
[04:29] | You read my diary! | 你偷看我日记 |
[04:32] | Well…Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | I-I read it | 我 我是读过 |
[04:34] | because I wanted to see if you were on drugs. | 我这不想看看你嗑没嗑药嘛 |
[04:38] | It’s called parenting, Claire. | 这是爱的管教 克莱尔 |
[04:42] | – So, mom, what’s going on with Chad… – Okay, buddy. | -那 老妈 查德怎么样 -伙计 |
[04:44] | we’re gonna need you on the front lines sooner than expected. | 看来你得提前上前线了 |
[04:47] | Are you ready to be cute? | 准备好卖萌了没 |
[04:48] | – Please. – Go get ’em. | -废话 -上吧 |
[04:52] | Hi, mommy. My tummy’s growling. | 妈咪 伦家的小肚肚咕噜咕噜的呢 |
[04:54] | Can I have some pas-ghetti? | 伦家想吃通心粉粉嘛 |
[04:56] | Sweetie, you’re hurting me. | 宝贝 你弄痛我了 |
[04:57] | And take a shower tonight. Your hair smells like cheese. | 还有 今晚去洗个澡吧 你头发闻起来像起司 |
[05:01] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[05:05] | Okay, I need a giant lollipop, | 我要一个巨大号棒棒糖 |
[05:08] | and I need it now. | 现在就要 |
[05:09] | Oh, there’s my girl! | 我的宝贝妞来了 |
[05:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:13] | – Robbie?! – Look at you! | -罗比 -瞅瞅你 |
[05:13] | Surprise! | 惊喜啊 |
[05:16] | I invited him to dinner! | 我请他来吃晚饭的 |
[05:18] | What? | 啥 |
[05:19] | Didn’t I tell you she’d be excited? | 我就说了她会超激动吧 |
[05:21] | Huh? I… Uh-huh. | 我… |
[05:22] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:24] | Well, maybe a fuzzy navel wine cooler will loosen you up. | 也许来杯气泡水果鸡尾酒能让你放松一下 |
[05:28] | Sure used to. | 至少以前管用 |
[05:33] | Hey, honey, who’s this? | 亲爱的 这是哪位 |
[05:34] | This is, um… | 这位是… |
[05:36] | Robbie… | 罗比 |
[05:37] | My boyfriend from when I was 17 years old, | 我十七岁时的男朋友 |
[05:39] | whom my mom invited to dinner. | 我妈请他来吃晚饭 |
[05:41] | Fasten your seatbelts. | 准备好要来狂欢了吗[直译为”系紧安全带”] |
[05:43] | Phil Dunphy. | 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[05:44] | Hey, Phil. How do you know Claire? | 菲尔 你好 你和克莱尔怎么认识的 |
[05:45] | I know Claire from being married to Claire. | 自打跟她结婚 我就认识她了 |
[05:50] | Wait a minute. Uh… | 等等 |
[05:52] | Mom didn’t mention that I’m married | 我妈没跟你提我结婚了 |
[05:54] | – with three kids? – No. All she said | -还有仨娃吗 -没有 她只说 |
[05:57] | was that you were still trying to figure out your life. | 你还在试图找寻生命的目标 |
[05:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[05:59] | – Okay. Mom? – Dede? | -老妈 你怎么解释 -迪蒂 |
[06:01] | – Aren’t we all? – Uh, no. Not really. | -谁不是在找目标呢 -不是吧 |
[06:04] | Why would you not mention that I’m married? | 你为什么不跟他说我结婚了 |
[06:06] | Oh, God, Claire. | 老天 克莱尔 |
[06:08] | Not everything in a conversation is about you. | 跟人家聊天干嘛一定得提到你 |
[06:11] | Mom… | 妈… |
[06:12] | …I could use some help in the kitchen. | …麻烦您老来厨房一趟 |
[06:14] | Your words, not mine. | 你说的哦 我可没说过 |
[06:19] | You came here in a limo? | 你开加长轿车来的? |
[06:21] | Yep. That’s right, little dude. | 没错 小朋友 |
[06:22] | Are you rich? | 你很有钱吗 |
[06:23] | Luke, that’s not polite. | 卢克 这样问很不礼貌哦 |
[06:25] | Maybe Robbie isn’t rich, | 罗比没准儿没什么钱 |
[06:26] | but he needs a limo because he has a lot of DUIs. | 他只是需要加长轿车来逃避醉驾盘查 |
[06:28] | Nope. It’s nothing like that. | 不 那是瞎扯 |
[06:30] | The truth is, Luke, I am rich, | 事实上 卢克 我富得流油 |
[06:32] | but not with money. | 当然不是指金钱上 |
[06:33] | I’ve got my abs, | 我有迷人的腹肌 |
[06:35] | I’ve got my hair, | 外加一头秀发 |
[06:37] | and I’ve got a super-sweet job driving that limo outside. | 我的工作就是开外面那辆加长轿车到处跑 |
[06:40] | – Cool. – It is cool. | -酷毙了 -是很酷 |
[06:42] | Hey, Luke, who’s taller? | 卢克 我和你爸 |
[06:45] | Me or your dad? | 谁个儿高 |
[06:47] | Oh… I don’t think we need to… | 我觉得咱们没必要… |
[06:50] | I am just wearing socks, buddy. | 我没穿鞋哦 |
[06:52] | I just don’t understand why you invited him to my house. | 我真不能理解你把他叫来是想干嘛 |
[06:55] | Because he’s an old friend. | 他是个老朋友嘛 |
[06:57] | What was I gonna do… not invite him? | 不然你想让我怎样…不鸟他吗 |
[06:59] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 |
[07:01] | Sweetheart, I don’t know about you, | 宝贝 我不知道你是啥情况 |
[07:02] | but that is not the way I was raised. | 但我小时候可不是这么被教育的 |
[07:06] | You raised me. | 我是被你教育大的 |
[07:07] | You’re overthinking this. | 总之是你想太多了 |
[07:09] | I was thinking that it might be a hoot | 我还以为见到他 |
[07:11] | for you to see him again. | 能让你高兴呢 |
[07:14] | And did you think it might be a hoot to ask me first? | 那你想过没 提前跟我打个招呼我会更高兴 |
[07:17] | No. If I’d asked you, you would have said no. | 没 如果我事先问你 你肯定不会答应 |
[07:20] | Of course, mom. Of course I would have said no. | 废话 老妈 我当然不会答应 |
[07:23] | Oh. And I’m the bad guy. | 所以一切都是我的错吗 |
[07:26] | Honestly, Claire, | 说真的 克莱尔 |
[07:27] | I wish I had a tape recorder. | 我真希望能把你的话录下来 |
[07:32] | “Once upon a time, there lived a family of bears. | “很久很久之前 有一家小熊熊 |
[07:36] | “There was papa bear”… | “家里有熊爸爸…” |
[07:40] | That’s you, Jay. | 该你了 杰 |
[07:41] | Ah. Okay. Let’s see. | 好吧 我看看啊 |
[07:48] | Do you want me to hold it and stand in the driveway? | 是不是要我到院子里举这书你才能看见啊 |
[07:52] | “Holy mackerel, this is good salmon.” | “老天啊 这鲑鱼真不错” |
[07:54] | I feel like they missed an oppor… | 我觉得他们错过… |
[07:58] | “I don’t want to eat the fish. | “我不要吃鱼 |
[08:00] | They are my friends!” | “它们都是我的好朋友” |
[08:03] | What kind of voice is that? | 你鬼哭狼嚎什么呢 |
[08:04] | – I am a bear. – A bear? | -我在扮演熊熊 -你那是熊吗 |
[08:06] | I was gonna get a crucifix. | 我差点要去拿十字架来驱魔了 |
[08:07] | “And then the baby bear said…” | “然后小熊熊说…” |
[08:10] | “Good night, mama. Good night, papa. | “妈咪晚安 爸爸安安 |
[08:12] | This has been the best day ever.” | “这是我有生以来最高兴的一天” |
[08:15] | “And after she kissed her parents good night, | “接着她跟父母分别晚安亲亲 |
[08:18] | “she drifted off to sleep. | “然后慢慢进入梦乡 |
[08:21] | “The end.” | “故事完” |
[08:23] | She? Baby bear’s a girl? | “她”吗 这是只小母熊啊 |
[08:25] | We have to do it over. | 那咱得重来一遍 |
[08:26] | I would have played it totally different. | 小母熊可不能这么演 |
[08:28] | – I think you nailed it. – And what’s that supposed to mean? | -我倒觉得你挺像的 -你啥意思 |
[08:30] | Manny, you’re fine. | 曼尼 没事了 |
[08:31] | But, Jay, I need to tell you something. | 但是 杰 我得跟你说两句 |
[08:34] | It’s a bear, Gloria. I did the best I could. | 我已经尽力扮演一只熊了 歌洛莉亚 |
[08:36] | No. I don’t want you to get upset about this, | 不 我要说的是 我不想你不开心 |
[08:39] | but I’m not going to the party. | 可是我不去那生日派对了 |
[08:41] | What? | 什么 |
[08:42] | Yeah, it’s because your ex-wife is going to be there, | 因为你前妻也要去 |
[08:45] | and we’re never good together. | 你知道我们一直处不来 |
[08:46] | I’m feeling very nervous. | 我一想这个就紧张 |
[08:48] | It’s better that I stay here. | 我还是不去了比较好 |
[08:49] | Wow. I… | 我… |
[08:51] | I don’t know what to say. | 我真不知道该怎么说 |
[08:53] | Greatest news ever! | 简直是特大喜讯 |
[08:55] | So you’re okay with this? | 你同意了是吧 |
[08:57] | Well, I wouldn’t say I’m okay with it, but I get it. | 也不能说很同意吧 但我理解 |
[08:59] | I feel like I’m in the same boat with your friend’s daughter’s | 其实我对去参加你朋友女儿的初次圣礼 |
[09:01] | first communion coming up. | 也是一样的感觉 |
[09:03] | I always felt like the husband never liked me. | 我一直觉得那女孩儿她爸不喜欢我 |
[09:07] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[09:08] | I should probably skip it. | 我压根儿就不该去 |
[09:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[09:14] | So Robbie Sullivan’s at your house right now. | 你是说罗比·苏利文现在在你家 |
[09:16] | Yes, he is having dinner with my family. | 对 他正跟我家跟我家人共进晚餐呢 |
[09:19] | And let me tell you something. | 跟你们说 |
[09:21] | This chick was fat. | 那小妞超肥的 |
[09:23] | Every time he opens his mouth, | 他每张一次嘴 |
[09:25] | I can feel my daughters losing respect for me. | 我就感觉我女儿对我的尊重越来越低了 |
[09:27] | You know, I never liked that guy. | 其实我一直都不喜欢那家伙 |
[09:29] | He used to always put me in a headlock. | 他总是用手臂给我来个”锁喉” |
[09:30] | It is amazing the freaks we used to date. | 咱们怎么老和极品约会啊 |
[09:32] | ‘Ello, gov’nah! | “各位盆友 乃们好啊” |
[09:36] | I gotta jump. | 我得挂了 |
[09:40] | All right. Let’s hear it. | 好吧 你继续 |
[09:41] | Sir Fizbo-lot, | 费兹波·拉特 |
[09:43] | royal court Jester, at your service. | 皇家剧团御用小丑 为您效劳 |
[09:45] | I understand there’s a little princess | 我听说这儿有位小公主 |
[09:47] | ‘oos in need of a jolly good time! | 想乐呵乐呵 |
[09:50] | No! | 没戏 |
[09:53] | Your ‘ighness said that the clown | 殿下 您说过小丑 |
[09:54] | doesn’t fit the princess theme. | 不适合出现在公主生日会 |
[09:56] | But “me finks”… | 但是鄙人愚见… |
[09:58] | That a court Jester is right as rain! | 皇家御用小丑简直太合适了 |
[10:01] | There goes the theory | 我再也不信人家说的 |
[10:02] | that an English accent makes everyone sound smart. | 英国口音会让人听起来聪明些的垃圾理论了 |
[10:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[10:05] | It’s gonna be a boring party without any entertainment. | 如果一点娱乐节目都没有 生日会多无聊啊 |
[10:07] | I agree, which is why I hired a princess. | 这点我赞同 所以我雇了个公主 |
[10:08] | Cue the gasp. | 惊呼开始 |
[10:11] | How could you do that? How dare you?! | 你怎么能 你怎么敢 |
[10:14] | Entertaining and delighting children is who I am. | 我生来就是为了让孩子们开心的 |
[10:17] | Just be a parent. | 你还是先当好家长吧 |
[10:18] | – But I want to… – Go. | -但我很想… -给我出去 |
[10:19] | – I want to… – Now. Stop. | -我想… -住嘴 |
[10:26] | I was thinking about what you said, | 我想了一下你刚才说的话 |
[10:28] | and maybe I should go to the party. | 我觉得我还是该去那个生日会 |
[10:29] | What’d I say? I didn’t say anything. | 我说什么啦 我什么都没说啊 |
[10:31] | About Maria Victoria’s first communion. | 你说的玛利亚·维多利亚初次圣礼的事 |
[10:33] | We cannot let other people | 我们不能因为外人 |
[10:35] | make us miss important family events. | 而错失自己的家庭活动 |
[10:37] | What? I’m gonna miss Alex’s graduation, | 难道我不能去艾丽克斯的毕业典礼 |
[10:39] | all of Haley’s weddings, just because of Dede? | 还有海莉的所有婚礼 就因为那个迪蒂吗 |
[10:42] | I love them. They’re my family, too. | 我也爱他们 他们也是我的家人 |
[10:44] | Whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 等等 |
[10:45] | You’re up to weddings already? | 你都准备参加婚礼了吗 |
[10:47] | H-h-how about this? | 这么着吧 |
[10:48] | Try missing tomorrow, | 明天先别去了 |
[10:50] | and then just see how that feels. | 看看你到底啥感觉 |
[10:52] | Ay, Jay. | 杰 |
[10:53] | You’re so good to me. | 你对我真好 |
[10:55] | That’s why I have to go. | 所以我更得去了 |
[10:57] | You’re gonna be there for me | 我知道明天你会陪着我 |
[10:58] | the same way I’m gonna be there for you | 就好像玛利亚·维多利亚初次圣礼那天 |
[11:00] | at Maria Victoria’s first communion. | 我也会陪着你一样 |
[11:02] | Wait a minute. That’s back on the table? | 等等 怎么连这事都不能幸免 |
[11:05] | Well, you know, we didn’t want to break curfew. | 你知道的 我们不想破坏门禁的规定 |
[11:08] | Curfew?! | 门禁 |
[11:09] | Oh, right. | 不是吧 |
[11:10] | As if you two ever honored a curfew. | 你们俩压根就没把门禁当过一回事 |
[11:13] | I love your stories, Nana. Keep on goin’. | 姥姥 我喜欢你的故事 继续说 |
[11:17] | Your father used to scare the crap out of me. | 你老爹以前把我吓的屁滚尿流的 |
[11:20] | Well, evidently not enough to keep you from sneaking in | 显然还是没成功的喝阻你 让你不再 |
[11:23] | 3:00 in the morning. | 凌晨三点溜进来 |
[11:24] | I didn’t know whether to punish you | 我都不知道是要骂你 |
[11:26] | or make you pancakes. | 还是帮你做个煎饼 |
[11:27] | Hey, hey! Ha ha ha ha! | 喂 喂 哈哈哈哈 |
[11:29] | Halfway through dinner, I told Claire | 晚餐吃到一半时 我跟克莱尔说 |
[11:31] | that whenever she had the urge to lash out at her mother, | 无论何时她忍不住要喷她妈妈的时候 |
[11:34] | she should just squeeze my hand instead. | 她就捏我的手发泄就可以了 |
[11:37] | A doctor had to cut off my wedding ring. | 捏肿到一个医生得把我的结婚戒指切下来 |
[11:39] | Claire, you remember that time we cut school | 克莱尔你记得那时候我们翘课 |
[11:42] | – and we went out to the pier… – Mm-hmm. | -然后去码头 -恩 |
[11:43] | …And we played that game, and you won the… | 我们玩了那个游戏 你赢了 |
[11:46] | – Giant panda bear! – The panda bear… Right. | -大熊猫 -大熊猫 是的 |
[11:48] | Yeah. Yes. | 是啊是啊 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[11:50] | Do you remember what we did after that? | 记得那之后我们做了什么吗 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 记得 |
[11:54] | Hey, do you still like roller coasters? | 你还喜欢坐过山车吗 |
[11:56] | Not this one. | 不了 |
[11:58] | You know, Robbie was a rogue, | 知道吗 虽然罗比当年是个坏孩子 |
[12:00] | but he could charm your socks off. | 但他就是能把你迷的袜子都掉了 |
[12:03] | Although I doubt he stopped there. | 虽然我不太相信他会就此打住 |
[12:07] | – Wow, mom. – Mom? | -哇塞 老妈 -妈 |
[12:09] | We’re all adults here, honey, pretty much. | 我们这儿都是成年人 亲爱的 几乎都是 |
[12:11] | Okay, I think we’re… we’re done. | 好了 我觉得 我们吃好了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, I better get going. | 好吧 我还是该走了 |
[12:15] | I’ve got an early-morning run, celebrity client. | 我明早还有活 客户是个名人 |
[12:18] | Don’t ask me who. | 别问我他是谁 |
[12:19] | Let’s just say that if I’m late, | 要是我迟到了 |
[12:20] | I’ll be in Jeopardy. | 我的命将会在危险边缘摇摇欲坠 |
[12:23] | Who is Alex Trebek? | 谁是艾利克斯·崔百克 |
[12:25] | Uh, he’s a game-show host. Why? | 是个游戏节目主持人 怎么了 |
[12:27] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[12:29] | – Claire. – Yes? | -克莱尔 -什么事 |
[12:31] | This was incredible. Thanks a lot. | 这真是很棒的一餐 谢谢 |
[12:33] | S-so great. It was so great. | 太棒了 这太棒了 |
[12:34] | – So good to see you. – I know. | -很高兴见到你 -我知道 |
[12:35] | Catching up was so fun. | 老朋友重新聚一聚的确是挺有意思的 |
[12:37] | Really good. | 很好 |
[12:38] | Hey, you… you take good care. | 你 你保重 |
[12:40] | – You take good care, now. – Yes. | -保重 -是的 |
[12:41] | Ohh, let’s do it. Let’s do that. | 就这样 就这样 |
[12:45] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[12:47] | Bye! | 再见 |
[12:48] | – Really, mom? – I was young. | -都是真的吗 老妈 -我那时还年轻 |
[12:50] | I thought he was sexy. | 我觉得他很性感 |
[12:51] | – Go to your room. – Okay. | -回房去 -好吧 |
[12:57] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[12:58] | She brought all the crazy in her arsenal, | 她把她那些狗屁倒灶的把戏都使出来了 |
[13:00] | and I did not crack. | 而我没有翻脸 |
[13:01] | I think a bone in my hand did. | 我的一根手骨倒是断裂了[断裂与翻脸同字] |
[13:03] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 对不起 |
[13:05] | – You know what hurt more? – What? | -你知道什么伤我更深吗 -什么 |
[13:06] | I used to think your mother loved me. | 我以前觉得你妈妈喜欢我的 |
[13:08] | Apparently, she always wished you’d married Robbie. | 看来 她一直都是希望你嫁给罗比 |
[13:10] | Oh, no, sweetie. | 不是的 亲爱的 |
[13:11] | This was all about her trying to annoy me. | 这一切只是她想要烦我 |
[13:14] | Come on. She’s practically walking you two down the aisle. | 算了吧 它实际上是想让你们两个结婚来着 |
[13:18] | His phone. | 他的电话 |
[13:20] | All those mother’s day cards I sent her… | 这些年来 我送给她的那些母亲节贺卡 |
[13:22] | All those joke e-mails she forwarded to me | 还有那些她转给我的那些 |
[13:24] | months after I’d already seen them. | 我老早就看过的笑话邮件 |
[13:26] | Well, no more polite “LOLs” for you, Dede. | 我以后再也不会礼貌的回你”哈哈”了 迪蒂 |
[13:31] | Oh! Oh! Holy cow! | 不会吧 我擦 |
[13:32] | Wow. Okay, well… | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:34] | You were right. It’s not about me. | 你是对的 不是针对我 |
[13:36] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:42] | You are princess… | 你是公主 |
[13:47] | Stop eyeing the princess. You’re gonna freak her out. | 别盯着公主看了 你会吓到她的 |
[13:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:50] | I-I think the whole idea of needing a prince to come along | 我觉得整个等待王子过来 |
[13:52] | and make you happy, | 让你开心笑开怀的桥段 |
[13:53] | sends the wrong message, Mitchell. | 会传达错误的信息 米奇尔 |
[13:55] | I really do. | 我真这么觉得 |
[13:55] | Really? And a grown man | 真的吗 一个成年男子 |
[13:56] | pulling boxer shorts out of his mouth doesn’t. | 从嘴里拉出四角裤就不会传达错误的信息吗 |
[13:58] | I’m… | 我 |
[14:00] | – Hey. – Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. | -你好啊 -好好好好好好 |
[14:02] | Hi. Hi, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:03] | Hey, Phil. | 你好菲尔 |
[14:04] | So…Where is she? Where’s mom? | 那么 她在哪里 妈妈在哪里 |
[14:06] | Yeah, let’s get the weirdness over with. | 先来把尴尬的部分先处理掉吧 |
[14:08] | Oh, no. I thought she was coming with you. | 没有啊 我以为她和你一起来呢 |
[14:09] | Oh, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[14:10] | I haven’t seen mom since… let’s see… | 我们自从… 那天之后就没见过他 |
[14:12] | oh, she made out with my ex-boyfriend last night. | 对了 是昨晚 她还和我前男友亲热了 |
[14:14] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[14:15] | No, my God! | 不 我的天呐 |
[14:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 真的 真的 |
[14:17] | And then she took off with him, | 然后就和他一起离开了 |
[14:18] | didn’t come back to the house until after I was asleep, | 直到我睡着以前都没有回来 |
[14:21] | and then this morning left a cute little note | 今早又留了张可爱的小纸条 |
[14:23] | that said, “Having breakfast with Robbie!” | 上面说 和罗比享用早餐 |
[14:25] | What the hell is she doing? He’s half her age! | 她到底在干什么 他只有她一半大 |
[14:28] | Don’t say it. | 不准说 |
[14:29] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得这很甜蜜 |
[14:31] | Love is beautiful. It has no age. | 爱情是很美丽的 和年纪无关 |
[14:34] | When it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. | 当爱来的时候 就爱吧 |
[14:36] | That is the question. | 就是这样的 |
[14:38] | Dad, what’s going on over there? | 老爸 她怎么了 |
[14:40] | She was a little nervous about your mother being here, | 你妈妈会来 让她有些紧张 |
[14:42] | so she tried her first Xanax, | 她吃了第一片阿普唑仑 |
[14:44] | washed it down with a shot of tequila. | 还是用龙舌兰酒喝下去的 |
[14:46] | Ay, look at the princess. It’s so beautiful. | 看看 那个公主 太美了 |
[14:50] | Really? ‘Cause I don’t see it. | 是吗 我可没看出来 |
[14:52] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:55] | There’s the birthday girl! | 这就是我们的小寿星 |
[14:57] | Glitter? | 荧光粉吗 |
[14:58] | That’ll settle in her lungs. | 她会吸进肺里的 |
[15:00] | So, I wanted to ask what method of payment you prefer… | 我是想问问 你想要哪一种付款方式 |
[15:03] | Cash, credit card, check? | 现金 刷卡还是支票 |
[15:05] | Why, princesses don’t get paid, | 为什么给钱 公主不需要报酬 |
[15:07] | except maybe in laughter and sparkles. | 只需要笑声和亮晶晶的火花 |
[15:10] | That’s nice. But I really need to know. | 很可爱 但是我真想知道 |
[15:12] | All I ask is that a little girl’s birthday wishes… | 我要的只是小寿星的生日愿望 |
[15:16] | Come true | 实现 |
[15:17] | Miss, seriously, | 小姐 说真的 |
[15:18] | if you want to get paid, I need to… | 你要是想得到报酬 我得有你的 |
[15:19] | Fine. You can make the check out to Party Stars Incorporated. | 好吧 你可以用支票付给派对明星公司 |
[15:21] | Never break character. Never, ever! | 永远不能停演角色 绝对不行 |
[15:23] | – But… – “But” Nothing. | -但是 -没有但是 |
[15:24] | When I was a clown, my shoe caught on fire, | 我当小丑的时候 我鞋子着火了 |
[15:27] | and one of my fellow clowns | 我一起的一个小丑 |
[15:28] | put me out with a bucket of flammable confetti. | 用了易燃的彩纸桶来帮我灭火 |
[15:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Even as they loaded me into the ambulance, | 就连他们抬我上救护车的时候 |
[15:32] | I continued to make balloon animals! | 我还在吹气球折动物 |
[15:34] | Flammable confetti? | 易燃的彩纸吗 |
[15:35] | There was a Seltzer bottle right there! | 当时有一瓶气泡矿泉水也没用它 |
[15:38] | Oh, hi! | 你好 |
[15:41] | I cannot believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[15:43] | She brought him to the party! | 她把他带到派对来了 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God! I’m gonna kill her. | 天呐 我要去杀了她 |
[15:45] | – I’m gonna… – Stop. No, not… not now. | -我要 -停下 别 现在别 |
[15:47] | The last thing I need is some big scene, Claire. | 我最不需要的就是来个大闹剧 克莱尔 |
[15:49] | You know, she’s doing this just to torture me. | 你知道她这样做只是要折磨我 |
[15:51] | No, no. She’s doing this to get back at me | 不 不 她这是为了报复我 |
[15:53] | because I didn’t let her stay with us. | 因为我不想让她和我们住一起 |
[15:54] | You’re both wrong. This is about me. | 你们都错了 是因为我 |
[15:56] | I got the young girl. She had to get the young guy. | 我娶了年轻的姑娘 她就带个小伙子 |
[15:58] | Well, she and I are good. | 她和我还挺好 |
[15:59] | We had a long talk last night | 我们昨晚灌完那一瓶酒 |
[16:01] | after you and I “split” that bottle of wine, | 长谈了一次 |
[16:02] | and you “fell asleep” on the stairs. | 然后你在楼梯上睡着了 |
[16:05] | I don’t know why everybody’s getting so upset about this. | 我不明白为什么大家对这事都很不爽 |
[16:09] | Maybe it’s about passion, | 他们可能只是热情使然啊 |
[16:11] | about what the body wants, | 或是肉体的需求 |
[16:13] | what the… what the heart wants for the heart. | 或是她的心想要什么 |
[16:15] | Dad, seriously, can you | 老爸 真的 你能 |
[16:16] | deal with Cheech and Chong? | 处理一下这两麻烦人物吗 |
[16:18] | Hi, everyone. | 你们好啊 |
[16:19] | Jay, Gloria. | 杰 歌洛莉亚 |
[16:21] | Oh, buenos dias, Dede… | 早上好 迪蒂 |
[16:23] | B-buenos… | 你好啊 美女 |
[16:24] | Uh, yeah. Uh, Gloria… | 好了 歌洛莉亚 |
[16:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:26] | That’s enough. | 可以了 |
[16:27] | Hi, mom. Hi. | 老妈 |
[16:29] | Oh, Mitchell. Mwah! | 米奇尔 |
[16:30] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来出席 |
[16:32] | Oh! You remember Robbie. | 你记得罗比吧 |
[16:33] | Yes, I do. Yes. Hi. | 是啊 记得 记得 你好 |
[16:35] | Oh! That’s Lily! | 那是莉莉 |
[16:38] | Oh! I guess you’re trying | 我想你们完全没试着 |
[16:39] | to keep the outfit I sent her clean. | 把我送她的衣服保持干净 |
[16:44] | So, Robbie, | 罗比 |
[16:45] | it looks like the years have been treating you good, huh? | 感觉这些年你过得不错啊 |
[16:47] | – Hey, what’s up, Red? – Okay. Um… | -过的怎么样啊 小红帽 -好了 |
[16:48] | I love this guy. Remember, we used to wrestle around | 我喜欢这家伙 记得吗 我们以前经常 |
[16:50] | all the time? | 一起摔跤吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. Please stop. Is my baby watching? | 行了 快停下 我宝宝在看吗 |
[16:53] | Good to see you, man. | 真高兴见到你 伙计 |
[16:54] | I need to talk to you for a second. | 我要跟你谈几句 |
[16:55] | Let me just… | 让我 |
[16:57] | …ask you a little something. | 问你些事情 |
[16:58] | What are you doing with my mother? | 你跟我妈在一起干什么 |
[17:00] | Hey, I’ve got a code. | 我有句话 |
[17:01] | What happens in the limo stays in the limo. | “在加长轿车里发生的事 就留在车里吧” |
[17:03] | She’s my mother! | 她是我妈妈 |
[17:04] | Look, I know this is all a little freaky, | 听着 我知道这一切有点奇怪 |
[17:06] | but I had a crush on your mother back in high school, | 但是在高中时我就爱上你妈妈了 |
[17:10] | and it’s always been kind of a fantasy for me. | 而一直以来我都在幻想这事 |
[17:14] | You were dating me and fantasizing about my mother? | 你那时和我约会 还对我妈妈抱有幻想啊 |
[17:17] | Ohh, boy. | 惨了 |
[17:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:19] | I think we both know what this is really all about. | 我想我们都心知肚明你是在生气什么 |
[17:22] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[17:24] | You still want me. | 你还是想要我的 |
[17:25] | Oh, my God. Are you insane? | 天呐 你是疯了吧 |
[17:27] | Oh, what’s going on here, you two? | 你们两个怎么了 |
[17:31] | Claire still wants me. | 克莱尔还想要我 |
[17:32] | No. Don’t. | 不 别乱说 |
[17:33] | Oh…Oh, I should’ve seen this coming. | 我本应预料到这事的 |
[17:35] | Oh, really. | 是吗 |
[17:36] | One minute she sees I’m happy, | 她一看见我高兴 |
[17:38] | – and she swoops in! – Didn’t swoop! | -她就想横刀夺爱 -我没有 |
[17:40] | I didn’t swoop. If anybody swooped, it was you! | 我没有 要是真有人想横刀 那也是你 |
[17:42] | You swooped! | 是你横刀夺爱 |
[17:42] | Claire, hush. Not now! Not now! | 克莱尔 别吵 现在别 现在别吵 |
[17:44] | Not now. No, stop, please. | 别吵 别 停下吧 求你了 |
[17:45] | She accused me of trying to steal my old boyfriend from her. | 她指责我试着把我前男友从她那里偷回来 |
[17:48] | Okay, fine, but make it quick. | 好了 好了 那你快点 |
[17:51] | Why does everything have to be so hard with you? | 为什么事情牵扯到你就会很难搞 |
[17:54] | Why can’t you just be a normal old grandma?! | 你为什么就不能成为一个正常的老外婆 |
[17:57] | Why do you… you come in here, | 你为什么 为什么来这里 |
[17:58] | it’s some sort of sick game for you | 这对你就像是个恶心的游戏 |
[18:00] | to just push people and push people and push people | 就是一直 推 推 推 推 推别人到极限 |
[18:01] | and see how far you can push them! | 看看别人还可以容忍你多久 |
[18:03] | And so fine… Look at me! | 很好 看看我啊 |
[18:04] | You win! You win! | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[18:05] | I’m screaming at a princess party, mom! | 我在公主派对上大吼大叫 老妈 |
[18:07] | – Claire. Claire… – I’m screaming | -克莱尔 克莱尔 -我在大吼大叫 |
[18:09] | at a princess party! | 在一个公主派对上 |
[18:09] | Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[18:11] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[18:12] | I think maybe, you know, you should take off. | 我觉得 你懂的 你应该走了 |
[18:14] | Yeah, yeah, look, I hear you, Phil. | 是的是的 我听见了 菲尔 |
[18:16] | Uh, but between you and me… | 不过我偷偷告诉你 |
[18:18] | I’m getting some serious vibes | 我感觉那边的那个公主 |
[18:20] | from the princess over here, | 在对我放电 |
[18:22] | and I’d kind of like to play that out. | 我想留着看看有没有戏 |
[18:24] | Hey. Time to go. | 你该走了 |
[18:26] | Hey, Mr. P. How you been? | 普先生 你好吗 |
[18:28] | I’m doing good. | 我很好 |
[18:29] | But I never liked you in the basement with my daughter, | 我以前就不喜欢你跟我女儿在地下室鬼混 |
[18:31] | and I don’t like you here with my ex. | 我也不喜欢你和我前妻在这厮混 |
[18:34] | You know, your little intimidation game | 你懂吗 你那小小的恐吓 |
[18:37] | may have worked on me when I was a kid, | 可能对我小时候有点用 |
[18:39] | but I’m a full-grown man now… | 我现在已经完全长大了… |
[18:42] | And I think I should go. | 我觉得我是该走了 |
[18:50] | So much for keeping it all about Lily. | “让莉莉成为派对的主角”这事做得太好了 |
[18:51] | Well, yeah, and I certainly didn’t help | 是啊 我承认我控制不住 |
[18:53] | by berating that perfectly sweet journeyman princess like I did. | 就跑去训斥那个很可爱的临时工公主 |
[18:56] | Oh, God, look at this place. | 天呐 看看这里 |
[18:58] | Everybody’s traumatized. | 每个人都吓坏了 |
[18:59] | Oh, we need somebody to | 我们需要有人来 |
[19:01] | pump some life back into this party, huh? | 把派对气氛再搞起来 你说是吧 |
[19:03] | I got this. I’ll go in and turn on some music, | 我知道了 我去屋里放些音乐 |
[19:05] | bring out the cupcakes, pump up the bubble machine. | 拿出纸杯蛋糕 打开泡泡机器 |
[19:07] | Or… | 或者 |
[19:09] | Is that a roundabout way of saying | 你这是迂回的告诉我 |
[19:11] | a certain clown can come to the party? | 让某个小丑出现在派对上吗 |
[19:13] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[19:14] | Every kid wants a clown for a dad. | 哪个孩子不想要有个小丑爸爸啊 |
[19:16] | Oh! You just made a little girl very happy. | 你的决定 让一个小女孩开心死了 |
[19:19] | Yes, well, I can see that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[19:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:30] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[19:32] | ‘Cause you know Claire gets stressed out. | 你知道克莱尔压力太大爆发后 会说气话的 |
[19:34] | That stuff she said out there… | 她在那里说的那些 |
[19:35] | Was all true. | 都是实话 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:39] | I don’t know what I was thinking with him. | 不知道我是怎么想 会和他在一起 |
[19:42] | I feel like such a fool. | 我觉得像个傻子 |
[19:43] | You got flattered by the attention of a younger guy, | 你只是因为一个小伙子的注意有点飘飘然了 |
[19:46] | and you got a little carried away. | 所以你有点太奔放了 |
[19:48] | – So what? – It’s not that. | -那又怎样 -不是那样的 |
[19:50] | It’s… I divorced you, | 我和你离婚 |
[19:52] | because I was looking for something else. | 是因为我想追寻不一样的人事物 |
[19:54] | I haven’t found it. | 但我到现在都还没找到 |
[19:56] | But when I come back here, | 但当我回来的时候 |
[19:57] | I feel like I have to prove something. | 我觉得我得证明一些事情 |
[20:00] | Like people are looking at me, | 就像人家看着我 |
[20:03] | saying, “You broke up the family. | 说 你破坏了这个家庭 |
[20:05] | What do you have to show for it?” | 你还想表示些什么 |
[20:06] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对的 |
[20:08] | We were stalled. | 我们失控了 |
[20:09] | I didn’t have the guts to end it. | 我没胆去结束 |
[20:10] | That’s because you’re a decent man. | 因为你是个好男人 |
[20:13] | And that doesn’t make it any easier. | 那也没让事情更简单些 |
[20:16] | I just don’t want to be thought of as “crazy nana”. | 我只是不想被认为是个疯狂的姥姥 |
[20:19] | That’s not really who I am. | 那不是真的我 |
[20:22] | I think, more than anything else, | 我觉得 更重要的是 |
[20:25] | my real problem… | 我真的问题 |
[20:27] | is her! | 是她 |
[20:29] | Huh? | 什么 |
[20:30] | No, Dede! | 不要 迪蒂 你在干什么 |
[20:32] | So, maybe it isn’t about me? | 也许 这也不是因为我 |
[20:35] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[20:36] | I told you it was about me! | 我跟你们说了 是因为我 |
[20:37] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[20:37] | I got Gloria! | 我来救歌洛莉亚 |
[20:40] | I got Gloria! | 我来救歌洛莉亚 |
[20:49] | This is such a precious gift! | 这真是个珍贵的礼物 |
[20:52] | I know. I can’t believe my dad sat down and did this. | 我知道 真不敢相信我爸爸坐下来做了这个 |
[20:54] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[20:56] | Jay, pay attention. It’s your line! | 杰 集中注意力 到你念台词了 |
[20:58] | I just had a damn line. | 我才刚念完一句白痴台词 |
[21:00] | Manny, freshen this up for me. | 曼尼 帮我添酒 |
[21:02] | No, no more drinks until we finish this. | 不行 我们完成之前不能再喝酒 |
[21:04] | Who cares? Cam’s just gonna return it anyway. | 管他呢 反正小卡也会婉拒这东西 |
[21:06] | Cue gasp. | 惊呼开始 |