时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Excuse me, I’m so sorry. | 打扰一下 真是不好意思 |
[00:07] | I never do this for celebrities. | 我从不跟名人打招呼 |
[00:09] | But are you by any chance the foxy mom | 但你是不是新视野不动产广告 |
[00:11] | on the New Horizon realty ad. | 里面那位性感迷人的辣妈呀 |
[00:13] | Am I gonna regret doing that? | 我会后悔做这个吗 |
[00:14] | Did the marlboro man have any regrets? | 拍万宝路广告那个人后悔过吗 |
[00:17] | This ad is perfect. | 这个广告太完美了 |
[00:19] | See, I’m not just selling houses, | 看 我不只是在卖房子 |
[00:20] | I’m selling myself, | 我还在宣传我自己 |
[00:21] | and the best part about me is my family. | 最让我引以为傲的就是我的家庭 |
[00:24] | And my teeth. | 还有我的牙齿 |
[00:25] | And both…are on display in this ad. | 而这些 都将呈现在这则广告上 |
[00:30] | “I can’t be satisfied until you’re satisfied”? | “您满意 我满足” |
[00:33] | Coming soon to a bus bench near you, | 你即将在巴士候车亭看见 |
[00:35] | not to mention our minivan. | 更别说我们的小货车了 |
[00:36] | So that’s really happening? | 所以你是来真的咯 |
[00:38] | Wait. What’s happening to our minivan? | 等等 我们的小货车怎么了 |
[00:40] | Having this bad boy shrink-wrapped on it. | 要被这个坏家伙贴身黏上 |
[00:42] | – Classy. – Yep. | -漂亮 -是啊 |
[00:43] | Now all that driving around your mom does will serve a purpose. | 现在就算你妈开车瞎晃 也能干点正事了 |
[00:46] | Good morning, family. | 早上好 亲人们 |
[00:48] | How are you all doing on this beautiful day? | 在这个美好的日子里 你们过得怎么样 |
[00:49] | Okay. What’s this? | 很好 这是怎么回事 |
[00:51] | Haley’s S.A.T. scores are available online. | 海莉的高考成绩可以在网上查询了 |
[00:53] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[00:53] | Oh! ! Today’s the big day. | 今天可是个大日子 |
[00:55] | Let’s take a look, see how she did. | 我们来看看 她考的怎么样 |
[00:58] | Do we really have to look at them now? | 我们真的要现在就看么 |
[01:00] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[01:00] | We’re not expecting any miracles. | 我们不期望会有奇迹发生 |
[01:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | Are those Haley’s scores? Are you sure? | 这些是海莉的分数吗 你确定 |
[01:05] | Why? Are they bad? | 为什么 很低么 |
[01:06] | No, they’re not bad. | 不 它们不低 |
[01:08] | Are they good? | 那很高吗 |
[01:09] | No, they’re average. | 也不 中等水平 |
[01:12] | Sweetie, we did it. | 亲爱的 我们成功了 |
[01:13] | Our baby’s average. | 我们的孩子是中等 |
[01:14] | Medium five! | 中等万岁 |
[01:16] | This is just a fluke. | 这只是一个偶然 |
[01:17] | She can take them again. | 她还可以再考一次 |
[01:18] | Yeah, and she’ll probably do even better. | 是的 她或许还能考得更好 |
[01:20] | You are gonna have your choice | 到时候你就可以有 |
[01:21] | of some pretty good colleges when the time comes. | 好几个很好的大学可供选择了 |
[01:24] | If I go to college. | 前提是我得去大学 |
[01:25] | What? | 什么 |
[01:26] | I’ve been thinking about it lately, | 我最近一直在想这个 |
[01:28] | and I might…not. | 我或许 不会去 |
[01:31] | Later! | 待会见 |
[01:33] | Well, we took the scenic route, | 虽然成绩出乎意料的不错 |
[01:36] | but we ended up in the same place. | 但烂泥终究扶不上墙 |
[01:52] | From Zimbabwe to Algeria | 从津巴布韦到阿尔及利亚 |
[01:54] | Come on, let me hear ya | 来吧 让我听到你的声音 |
[01:55] | These are the countries, these are the countries | 就是这些国家了 就是这些国家了 |
[01:58] | Cam recently became Franklin middle school’s | 小卡最近成了富兰克林中学的 |
[02:01] | interim musical director. | 临时音乐总监 |
[02:02] | Go, Franklin! | 加油 富兰克林 |
[02:04] | I was volunteering for their spring musical festival | 我自告奋勇为他们的春季音乐会效力 |
[02:07] | when their regular director | 因为他们的常规总监 |
[02:08] | suddenly and mysteriously became ill. | 突然莫名其妙的病了 |
[02:10] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:12] | It may have been a blessing. | 这可能是他们的福分 |
[02:14] | Their show lacked focus. | 他们的演出没什么重点 |
[02:16] | I gave it a theme — | 是我为它制定了一个主题 |
[02:18] | “A musical trip around the world.” | “环球音乐之旅” |
[02:20] | Yeah, see, he focused it | 是的 瞧 他的重点就是 |
[02:22] | by making it about the world. | 把它跟世界联系起来 |
[02:24] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢这个 |
[02:25] | No — Cam. I do. | 不 小卡 我喜欢 |
[02:27] | Do you — do you think that the kids, though, | 你认为那些孩子们 |
[02:28] | are gonna be able to learn it by tonight? | 今晚就能学会吗 |
[02:30] | I mean, maybe you should stick | 我是说 或许你可以着重于 |
[02:32] | with something that they already know. | 他们之前排练好的节目 |
[02:33] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[02:33] | Why do you have to throw a wet blanket on my dreams? | 为什么你总是要浇熄我炙热的梦想呢 |
[02:35] | – I do not. – You do it all the time. | -我没有 -你一直都这样 |
[02:37] | And you know what I end up with? Wet dreams. | 你知道我是以什么告终的么 梦遗 |
[02:40] | I heard it as soon as I said it. Just leave it alone. | 这词一脱口而出我就后悔了 不要管它 |
[02:41] | All right, well, Cam, it’s just that sometimes | 好的 小卡 只不过有时候 |
[02:44] | you can be a little, you know, overenthusiastic. | 你有点小小的过分热情了 |
[02:47] | Is it really that big of a deal | 我想让它变成世界上最好的演出 |
[02:48] | that I want this to be the best show in the world? | 这真有那么大的关系么 |
[02:50] | Well, as long as you heard me. | 该说的我都说了 |
[02:52] | Be in my corner. Don’t be so critical. | 站在我这一边 不要这么吹毛求疵 |
[02:55] | We– is that really how you see me? | 你真的是这么看我的么 |
[02:57] | Sometimes, yeah, I do, Mitchell. | 有时候我确实是这么看你的 米奇尔 |
[02:58] | Cam, well, if — if that’s true, then I’m — I’m sorry. | 小卡 如果这是真的 我很抱歉 |
[03:02] | No, you know, okay, from now on, | 不 好的 从现在开始 |
[03:04] | I am in your corner 100%. | 我百分百站在你那边 |
[03:06] | Yeah, that song is gonna knock everyone out. | 这首歌一定会艳惊四座 |
[03:09] | Well, I don’t know, but | 我不知道 不过 |
[03:10] | wait till you see the dance I have prepared. | 等你看了我准备的舞蹈再说吧 |
[03:11] | A dance? A dance! | 舞蹈 舞蹈 |
[03:15] | More toast, Manny? | 再来一些吐司么 曼尼 |
[03:17] | Why won’t you call me, Emma? | 你为什么不给我打电话呢 艾玛 |
[03:19] | More toast, Emma? | 再来一些吐司么 艾玛 |
[03:20] | Do you have to be on all the time? | 你有必要什么时候都来掺一脚么 |
[03:22] | Okay, I’m sorry. Who is this Emma? | 好的 对不起 谁是艾玛 |
[03:25] | She’s in the show with me tonight. | 她是我今晚表演的同伴 |
[03:26] | I’m thinking of taking a run at her. | 我正在考虑追她 |
[03:28] | You don’t “Take a run” at a woman. | 你不该”追”女生 |
[03:30] | You woo her. You make her feel special. | 你得取悦她 让她觉得她是特别的 |
[03:32] | Hey, hon, take a look at this. | 亲爱的 看看这个 |
[03:34] | It’s a picture of my butt. | 这是我屁屁的照片 |
[03:35] | And then when you get her, | 你把她拿下之后 |
[03:37] | you can tell her whatever you want. | 你就可以随心所欲了 |
[03:38] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[03:40] | I programmed it so my butt pops up | 只要我哥哥唐尼一打电话来 |
[03:42] | when my brother donnie calls. | 我的屁屁就会跳出来 |
[03:43] | It’s a clever way of saying my brother’s an ass. | 借用屁屁来鄙视我哥 只用聪明人才会的招数呀 |
[03:45] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[03:47] | That’s him. Compose yourselves. | 他来了 淡定淡定 |
[03:48] | Forget I showed you this picture. | 忘了我给你们看过这张照片 |
[03:50] | I’m trying. | 我尽力 |
[03:53] | How you doing, you dumb son of a bitch? | 你过得咋样 婊子养的傻儿子 |
[03:54] | You old mick. Looks like you’ve put on a few pounds. | 你个老不死的 看起来你又胖了几磅 |
[03:57] | Oh, you too. | 彼此彼此 |
[03:58] | What, are you eating your hair? | 你是不是连你头发都给吃了 |
[03:59] | Oh, Gloria. Oh. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:01] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[04:03] | There’s got to be an easier way to get a green card. | 拿绿卡的办法多了 肯定还有更容易的 |
[04:05] | Hey, uncle Donnie, | 唐尼伯伯 |
[04:06] | are you coming to my school concert tonight? | 你今晚会来我的校园音乐会么 |
[04:08] | – Well… – It’s an hour, tops. | -这个嘛 -最多就一个小时 |
[04:09] | …wouldn’t miss it. | 我肯定去 |
[04:10] | Hey, you know, I think I misplaced my phone. | 我找不到我的电话了 |
[04:12] | Could you call me on yours? | 你能用你的手机打我的吗 |
[04:13] | My phone’s at the bottom of my bag. | 我手机在包的最底下 |
[04:14] | Why don’t you use your home phone? | 为什么不用你家里的电话打呢 |
[04:15] | Oh, come on. It’s simple. | 得了吧 这很简单 |
[04:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[04:17] | I want the phone. | 我要电话 |
[04:18] | How about you let go, you — | 你放手怎么样 |
[04:19] | Give me the phone, Donnie! | 把电话给我 唐尼 |
[04:20] | You still think you can take me?! | 你还以为你能放倒我么 |
[04:22] | What? Is this all you got, huh? | 怎么了 你就这种水平吗 |
[04:23] | I’m gonna wash your mouth out with fist. | 我要你的嘴尝尝老子拳头的滋味 |
[04:27] | I don’t understand this relationship, Emma. | 我真不明白这种兄弟情 艾玛 |
[04:37] | Hey, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[04:39] | Doing this show, it feels like | 做这场表演 就像是 |
[04:41] | we’ve become like a little family, huh? | 我们成为了一个小家庭 是吧 |
[04:43] | You mean like you’re my brother? | 你是说你就像是我兄弟一样么 |
[04:44] | No. N-no, I don’t. | 不不 不是 |
[04:47] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[04:48] | They’re back — dinosaur arms! | 他们回来了 恐龙武器 |
[04:52] | This isn’t a good time, Luke. | 现在可不是个好时候 卢克 |
[04:54] | That is hilarious. | 这可真是搞笑 |
[04:55] | Half boy, half t-rex. | 半人半恐龙 |
[04:58] | One foot in both worlds, | 身处人兽两界之间 |
[05:00] | Wanted by neither. | 而为两界所不容 |
[05:03] | Luke, that’s a great way to stretch out a shirt. | 卢克 你把衣服撑大的方法真不错 |
[05:05] | Okay, okay! Break’s over, everyone! | 好了好了 休息结束了 大家伙儿 |
[05:08] | Let’s take it from the top. | 让我们从头再来一遍 |
[05:09] | Listen, we’re running 20 minutes long, | 听着 因为演出时间是20分钟 |
[05:11] | So we’re gonna go ahead and cut the Bollywood number. | 所以我们要去掉宝莱坞部分继续演 |
[05:13] | Can I go? I’m late for soccer practice. | 我能离开了吗 我足球练习迟到了 |
[05:15] | You know who else missed soccer practice, Delroy? | 你知道还有谁错过了足球练习吗 德尔罗伊 |
[05:18] | The cast of “Rent.” And now they have a Tony. | 《吉屋出租》的演员们 而他们赢得了东尼奖 |
[05:21] | We have a Tony. | 我们也有一位东尼 |
[05:22] | You are so funny. | 你太搞笑了 |
[05:25] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[05:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:28] | Hey, honey. Did they drop the van off yet? | 甜心 他们把车开来了吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, a little while ago. | 刚刚开来 |
[05:31] | How’s it look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[05:32] | Uh, well, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[05:33] | I have resisted the temptation to look. | 我忍住了不去看 |
[05:35] | This whole Haley thing has got me a little preoccupied. | 海莉的事情搞得我有点头大 |
[05:38] | We’re on our way out to lunch right now. | 我们正要去吃饭 |
[05:40] | About that, I’ve been thinking. | 关于那个我有个看法 |
[05:41] | College is still a ways away. | 大学还早着呢 |
[05:43] | I say we leave Haley alone. | 我觉得应该让海莉自己考虑 |
[05:44] | The more we push, the more she’ll push back. | 我们越是给她压力 她越是反抗 |
[05:46] | I’m gonna push. | 我就是要给她压力 |
[05:47] | And I support that. | 我坚决支持 |
[05:48] | Only dad can make our minivan even lamer. | 也只有老爹能把我们的车搞得更丑 |
[05:52] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你在搞啥 |
[05:54] | I’m driving this thing to the reservoir. | 我要把这车开到水库里面去 |
[05:56] | Just jump when I say jump. | 我叫你跳车 你就跳 |
[05:57] | Honey, slide over. | 亲爱的 坐过去 |
[06:02] | How is this stupid ad supposed to sell houses anyway? | 靠这种蹩脚广告怎么能卖出房子 |
[06:05] | You heard your father. | 你也听你爸说过 |
[06:06] | He’s not just selling houses… | 他不只是在卖房子 |
[06:08] | He’s selling us. | 他是在宣传我们 |
[06:11] | What are my friends gonna think? | 我的朋友会怎么想 |
[06:13] | They are gonna think | 他们会想 |
[06:14] | that you’re helping your father put food on the table. | 你在帮你老爸捞钱 |
[06:20] | – Ay, is the chair broken? – Almost. | – 椅子坏了吗 -算是吧 |
[06:23] | That cheap, freeloading brother of mine | 我那个贪便宜吃白食的哥哥 |
[06:25] | can’t keep his hands off my good Scotch, | 老是对我的上好苏格兰威士忌恋恋不忘 |
[06:27] | So, you see, I placed that Scotch there. | 你看 我把威士忌放那里 |
[06:28] | My brother sits in this chair, goes out from under him — | 只要我哥哥一屁股坐上面 椅子就会立马散架 |
[06:31] | Bam! — Masterpiece. | 啪嗒 杰作呀 |
[06:33] | So you make your brother fall and spill his drink? | 你就让你兄弟摔倒 把酒洒了吗 |
[06:36] | Well, I don’t want to jinx it, but that’s the plan. | 我也不想让酒跟着遭殃 但计划就是这样 |
[06:37] | Why are you both so mean? | 你们俩怎么都那么小气 |
[06:39] | Where I come from, brothers respect each other. | 我长大的地方 兄弟互相尊敬 |
[06:42] | That’s why Colombia is such a peaceful utopia. | 所以说哥伦比亚才是”世外桃源” |
[06:44] | Hello, ladies. | 两位小姐 你们好 |
[06:46] | Hey, nice shirt. | 嘿 衣服不错 |
[06:47] | Do they sell men’s clothes where you got that? | 你去买衣服的地方有卖男人衣服吗 |
[06:49] | That’s funny because women are so inferior. | 有意思 因为妇女一向地位低下 |
[06:51] | You got no taste. | 你真没品位 |
[06:52] | I bought this for Melanie’s baptism. | 我专门为了梅莱尼的洗礼买的 |
[06:54] | Who’s Melanie? | 梅莱尼是谁 |
[06:55] | Michael’s kid, my granddaughter. | 迈克的孩子 我的孙女 |
[06:56] | Oh, I forgot to tell Irene I landed safely. | 哦 忘了跟艾琳说我平安抵达了 |
[07:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:01] | How could you not know | 你怎么能不知道 |
[07:03] | that your own brother had a granddaughter? | 你自己的兄弟有孙女了 |
[07:04] | I probably knew. | 我好像知道 |
[07:05] | How can you forget when he’s family? | 你怎么能连家人的事情都不记得了 |
[07:07] | I have 29 cousins, and I know them all — | 我有29个堂兄弟姐妹 我能一一道来 |
[07:09] | Rosa Marina, Gloria Maria, | 罗莎·玛琳娜 歌洛莉亚·玛琳娜 |
[07:11] | – Veronica Maria, Jose Vicente – Okay, okay, okay. | -维罗妮卡·玛琳娜 何塞·维森特 -够了够了 |
[07:14] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[07:14] | You do the chair, you do the fighting, | 你破坏椅子 你跟他打架 |
[07:17] | But you don’t know each other. | 但是你们就是不了解对方 |
[07:19] | It’s sad. | 悲剧啊 |
[07:20] | Look, I may not talk to my brother | 听着 虽然我跟我哥哥的交流方式 |
[07:22] | the way you talk to your sisters, | 与你和你的姐妹的不一样 |
[07:23] | But believe me, we’re close in our own way. | 但是相信我 我们有我们的友爱方式 |
[07:26] | When was the last time that you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[07:28] | Well, that’s not easy, ’cause he lives up… | 我们见面没那么容易 因为他住在 |
[07:31] | See, I want to say Buffalo. | 看吧 我想说水牛城来着 |
[07:36] | All I’m saying | 我想说的是 |
[07:37] | is that there’s no downside to more education. | 多接受点教育没什么不好的 |
[07:40] | I knew this car ride was a trap. | 我早就知道你开车带我出来另有所图 |
[07:42] | See that? | 看见没有 |
[07:43] | That right there shows me just how smart you are. | 从这句话我就知道你有多聪明 |
[07:47] | Really? Again? | 没搞错吧 又来了 |
[07:48] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:49] | It’s the stupid ad. | 就是那个蹩脚广告 |
[07:50] | They’re honking on my side, too. | 那些人也跑到我这边按喇叭 |
[07:53] | Yes, we’re the people in the ad. | 没错 广告上就是我们 |
[07:55] | Yeah. Hi. | 你们好 |
[07:59] | Another great thing about college | 大学还有另外一大好处 |
[08:00] | complete independence. | 完全的自由 |
[08:02] | I’d have that in an apartment. | 我外面住公寓一样自由 |
[08:03] | No, because to have an apartment, you would need a job. | 不 你要租公寓 必须得有工作 |
[08:07] | You want to know what your job is in college? | 知道在学校你的工作是什么吗 |
[08:08] | It’s a little bit of class and homework. | 上上课啦 做做作业啦 |
[08:11] | And it’s a whole lot of new friends. | 交许许多多的朋友啊 |
[08:13] | And experiences. | 各种各样的体验呀 |
[08:15] | And the boys think you’re cute and you are cute, | 男孩觉得你可爱 而你确实处于可爱的青春年少 |
[08:18] | And, oh, trust me, that doesn’t last forever. | 相信我 青春转瞬即逝 |
[08:21] | Call the number! | 打电话就是了 |
[08:25] | All right! | 好极了 |
[08:27] | You in the mood to lose? | 准备好输球了吗 |
[08:28] | First time for everything. | 你哥我还没输过球呢 |
[08:29] | You break. | 你开球 |
[08:31] | So, how’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[08:32] | Don’t worry, moneybags. I’m not here for a loan. | 不用着急 有钱哥 我不是来借钱的 |
[08:35] | Nice break. | 开得好 |
[08:36] | All right, you’re solids, | 好啦 全色球归你 |
[08:38] | which you won’t be able to eat in a few years. | 不过估计你得半天才能动杆子了 |
[08:40] | Right, right. | 好好 |
[08:41] | Seriously, though, how are things going with you? | 说真的 你最近过得如何 |
[08:43] | Swell. | 好得很 |
[08:44] | I’m beating a fat guy at pool right now. | 我现在就在台球桌上教训一个胖子 |
[08:46] | Donnie, I’m trying to talk to you. | 唐尼 我试图和你交谈呢 |
[08:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:48] | Why? ’cause that’s what people do. | 为什么 因为普通人都这样做吧 |
[08:51] | Talk about things, like their lives. | 谈天说地 比如说他们的生活 |
[08:55] | Oh, Irene opened her big trap. | 艾琳原来是下我套来着 |
[08:58] | Look, I’m fine. | 听着 我很好 |
[08:59] | It’s not like I’m gonna die. | 我又不是要死掉了 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:02] | Yeah, they caught it early. | 医生发现得早 |
[09:03] | I took the treatment. I’m clear for now. | 化疗过后 现在好了 |
[09:05] | Come on. It’s your shot. | 快点 该你了 |
[09:06] | Caught what early? | 诊断出啥了 |
[09:09] | Donnie, are you talking about… | 唐尼 你是不是说 |
[09:11] | cancer? | 癌症 |
[09:12] | You don’t have to whisper. I know I got it. | 没什么好避讳的 我知道我得癌症了 |
[09:14] | You just get your prostate checked — by a doctor, | 我的前列腺检查是医生做的 |
[09:17] | not some guy you met on the internet. | 又不是在网上认识的人 |
[09:18] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me this. | 我不敢相信你居然瞒着我 |
[09:20] | Because it’s not a big deal. | 这又没什么大不了的 |
[09:21] | Now, listen. It’s just between us. | 听着 这件事就咋俩知道 |
[09:25] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[09:29] | Irene, how the hell do I know where your glasses are? | 艾琳 我怎么知道你的破眼镜在哪 |
[09:40] | And there’s frisbee golf, | 还有飞盘高尔夫啦 |
[09:41] | And — and you go snow-sledding on cafeteria trays. | 你还可以用自助餐厅的大盘子当雪橇滑雪 |
[09:43] | Oh, and you all get a dog together. | 你和室友还可以一起养条狗 |
[09:45] | I don’t really know who takes care of the dog during the summer, | 我不知道暑假的时候是谁照顾它的 |
[09:47] | but he’s there when you get back. | 反正你回去的时候它肯定在 |
[09:49] | Geez, maybe you should just go back to college. | 有完没完 或许你应该回去念大学 |
[09:51] | Oh, honey, do you know what I would give to go back? | 亲爱的 如果时光能倒流我真的什么都愿意 |
[09:54] | It’s this moment when your whole life is in front of you, | 那一刻你所有的生活都在你跟前 由你随心所欲 |
[09:57] | and it’s a magical time. | 太神奇了 |
[10:00] | You don’t want to miss that, | 你绝对不会想错过的 |
[10:01] | Because when it’s gone, it’s gone. | 因为光阴一去不复返 |
[10:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 别烦 别烦 |
[10:10] | Come on, Alex. Bus is leaving. | 快点 艾丽克斯 车要开了 |
[10:11] | Dad, your phone’s been buzzing like crazy. | 老爸 你手机震个不停 |
[10:13] | Sweet lorna doone! | 我滴个乖乖 |
[10:16] | 19 missed calls? | 十九个未接来电 |
[10:17] | I wonder who’s — | 到底是谁… |
[10:20] | Phil Dunphy. | 菲尔·邓菲 |
[10:23] | You saw the ad? | 你看过那个广告啊 |
[10:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:25] | Do you know what you’re looking for? | 你想找什么样的 |
[10:27] | The little one? | 小的那个吗 |
[10:29] | I think I know which one you’re talking about. | 我明白你说的是哪个 |
[10:30] | Um, if you’re interested, | 要是你感兴趣的话 |
[10:31] | I also have an older model with a lot of character. | 我有个品质尚佳的老款 |
[10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[10:35] | I think the carpet matches the drapes. | 我觉得地毯和窗帘很配啊 |
[10:37] | I haven’t checked in a while. | 我有段时间没看过了 |
[10:40] | Both of them? | 两个都想要啊 |
[10:41] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[10:42] | Well, I guess that makes sense if you’re planning to flip one. | 要是你打算要一个的话 我还能理解 |
[10:45] | Listen, um, why don’t I call you back? | 这样吧 我等会回你好吧 |
[10:47] | We’ll set up an appointment. | 我们约个时间 |
[10:48] | It’ll give me a chance to give them both a good scrubbing. | 我会抓紧时间把它们都清洗干净 |
[10:51] | All right. | 行 |
[10:53] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[10:54] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[10:55] | How about that, huh? | 不错吧 |
[10:58] | You think all these calls are about the ad? | 你看这些电话都是问那个广告的 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:03] | My friend Nicole just sent me a picture of the van. | 我朋友妮可刚把咱们家小货车的照片发给我 |
[11:05] | I guess I’ll be seeing you wednesdays | 我觉得你老妈要 |
[11:07] | and every other weekend. | 气得跟我离婚了 |
[11:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:11] | Okay, um, you sound very angry, | 这样的 听上去你很生气 |
[11:14] | which is completely understandable. | 这我完全理解 |
[11:15] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[11:17] | I’m just sitting here thinking about college | 我只是坐在这里 回想我的大学生涯 |
[11:19] | and how life has passed me by. | 回忆曾经的青春年少 |
[11:20] | Oh, thank god. I’ll see you at the show. | 谢天谢地 我们表演会上见 |
[11:22] | Love you. Bye. We got to go. | 爱你 拜拜 快走 |
[11:25] | And as the music swells, | 音乐到达高潮的时候 |
[11:27] | we reveal our letters | 我们举起手里的字母 |
[11:29] | spelling “We love the world.” | 拼成”我们爱世界” |
[11:31] | Powerful stuff. | 很好很强大 |
[11:32] | And then the majestic Franklin middle school insignia | 然后宏伟的富兰克林中学的标志 |
[11:35] | will drop into position | 就会缓缓就位 |
[11:37] | if Reuben ever finishes painting it. | 不过前提是鲁本能把标志画完 |
[11:40] | It’s not the sistine chapel, Reuben. | 这不是艺术殿堂 鲁本 |
[11:41] | Surprise! Hey! | 惊喜吧 |
[11:44] | Your supportive boyfriend dropped by to bring you a snack. | 鼎力支持的男友顺路带点心给你吃啦 |
[11:48] | P.B. And J. | 梨梨 小布里和肉肉 |
[11:49] | Pear, brie, and jambon. My favorite! | 梨子 布里干酪配火腿 我最爱啊 |
[11:50] | Okay, people, let’s take five. | 同志们 休息五分钟 |
[11:53] | A true five. | 就五分钟哦 |
[11:55] | Hey, Manny. How’s it going? | 曼尼 怎么样啊 |
[11:57] | Good, great, couldn’t be better. | 好 很好 好得不能再好了 |
[11:59] | Can we, uh… | 我们能不能… |
[12:02] | Yes, we can, uh — all right. | 行 当然 没问题 |
[12:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:06] | Okay, you got to talk to Cam. | 听着 你需要跟小卡谈谈 |
[12:08] | He’s driving us crazy. | 他要把我们逼疯了 |
[12:09] | Kevin is biting his nails again, | 凯文又开始咬指甲了 |
[12:11] | And Reuben hasn’t had a bowel movement in a week. | 鲁本一周都没有拉便便了 |
[12:14] | Don’t laugh. That’s how Elvis died. | 别笑 猫王就是被逼死的 |
[12:17] | All right, um, Manny, | 好吧 曼尼 |
[12:18] | I-I can’t get involved. | 我…我不能参与进去的 |
[12:20] | But, all right, if you have to say something, | 但 好吧 要是你想反映情况 |
[12:22] | just tell Bob Fussy that he’s overdoing it | 就去告诉犀利哥 说他做过头了 |
[12:25] | and you want to go back to your old stuff. | 告诉他你们想回到原来那样 |
[12:26] | Okay, break’s over, people! | 好了 休息结束 同志们 |
[12:28] | I want to do the french revolution number again. | 我们再来次法国大革命那一段 |
[12:30] | Let’s bring out the guillotine. | 我们把断头台拿上来 |
[12:32] | Carefully this time. | 这次用点心了 |
[12:34] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要了 |
[12:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:38] | We don’t want to do the new stuff. | 我们不想做这个新玩意 |
[12:41] | We want to stop rehearsing | 我们不想继续排练 |
[12:42] | and go back to the old way, Bob Fussy. | 想用原来的方式演绎 犀利哥 |
[12:45] | I-I don’t know where this is coming from. | 我 我不知道那词哪来的 |
[12:49] | You all feel this way? | 你们都这么认为吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 是的 |
[12:53] | Well, I had no idea. | 行了 我不知道 |
[12:56] | I had no idea I was surrounded by a bunch of quitters. | 我不知道我周围是一群懒人 |
[13:00] | This production was a joke | 要不是我把音乐剧大师 |
[13:03] | until I introduced these children | 伯恩斯坦和桑坦介绍给孩子们 |
[13:04] | to the musical-theater greats — | 这个破音乐剧 |
[13:06] | Bernstein, Sondheim. | 还只是个大笑柄 |
[13:07] | Years from now, some of these kids | 几年后 有个别孩子就会谈论 |
[13:08] | will still be talking about the way I sondheim-ized them. | 当初我如何将他们桑坦化的 |
[13:11] | Ooh, I’m don’t think that’s a good way of saying — okay. | 我觉得那样说不太好…好吧 |
[13:14] | You want to do it the old way | 你想用原来的方式吗 |
[13:15] | with the same tired songs, the same drab choreography, | 用这首没新意老歌和死气沉沉的编舞 |
[13:18] | the same tepid applause from mom and dad? | 然后得到父母敷衍的欢呼吗 |
[13:20] | Is that what you want? Just say the word. | 你们真的想吗 回答我 |
[13:22] | That’s what we want. Yes. Yes. | 我们就是那样想的 是的 是的 |
[13:23] | Well, too bad, people! | 行了 伙计们 很遗憾 |
[13:24] | We’re doing it my way! From the top! | 我说了算 重来 |
[13:27] | This is a closed rehearsal. March. | 这是封闭式彩排 闪开 |
[13:33] | Hi, honey. What are you doing out here? | 亲爱的 你在外面干什么 |
[13:35] | Oh, just waiting for you ’cause I love you. | 等你啊 因为我爱你 |
[13:37] | Haley, come out this side. | 海莉 从这边下来 |
[13:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:39] | ‘Cause it’s fun. Try it. | 因为很好玩啊 试试 |
[13:43] | Yeah, the doors slide, the seats slide. | 滑动门 移动坐垫 |
[13:45] | What can’t the sienna do? | 这车无所不能啊 |
[13:46] | That was fun. | 真搞笑 |
[13:47] | Right? Let’s go see a show! | 是吗 去看表演吧 |
[13:48] | Sweetie, we need to close the door. | 亲爱的 我们应该把门关上 |
[13:50] | Yeah, with the key. | 是的 用钥匙就行 |
[13:51] | I like to see how far I can get from the car | 我想看看走多远 |
[13:53] | and still make it work. | 还能控制这车 |
[13:54] | Listen, honey, honey. | 听着 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[13:55] | – Yeah? – Let me ask you something. | -怎么 -我要问你些事 |
[13:57] | Okay, I need you to be really honest with me. | 你要实话实说 |
[13:58] | Yeah, you ca– yes. | 行啊 你可…行 |
[14:02] | Are my best years behind me? | 我是不是人老珠黄了 |
[14:03] | What? | 说什么啊 |
[14:04] | No. | 当然不是 |
[14:06] | The trick is to keep looking forward. | 秘诀就是向前看 |
[14:09] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[14:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:11] | Yes, yes, for sure. | 是的是的 千真万确 |
[14:12] | You feel good? | 好些没 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我… |
[14:19] | Hello, and welcome, everyone. | 大家好 欢迎各位 |
[14:22] | And latecomers. | 以及迟到的人们 |
[14:23] | I hope you enjoy the show tonight. | 希望大家能喜欢今晚的表演 |
[14:24] | I think you will agree it has a certain flair | 你们一定赞同这个舞台已经多年 |
[14:27] | that has been lacking from this stage in years past. | 没有高水准高质量的表演了吧 |
[14:29] | So, please, I invite you to sit back, relax, | 所以 请容许我邀您坐稳当 放轻松 |
[14:33] | and enjoy this musical trip around the world! | 尽情享受这趟世界音乐旅程吧 |
[14:44] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[14:45] | Growing up in America sure is great, | 在美国长大是很不错 |
[14:48] | but I wish I knew more about the world. | 但我还想对世界了解的更多 |
[14:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:51] | I think I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:53] | See you later, friend. | 待会见 朋友 |
[14:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[14:56] | To see the world! | 去见见世界 |
[15:00] | China looks interesting. | 中国看上去很有趣 |
[15:03] | I think I’ll land here. | 我就在这里着陆吧 |
[15:04] | Bring him down! | 放他下来 |
[15:07] | Bring him down! | 放他下来 |
[15:09] | Just go with it. Go with it. | 继续 继续演 |
[15:15] | Oh. Hey. Come on. | 天啊 搞什么啊 |
[15:16] | Geez, come on, | 天啊 搞什么呀 |
[15:18] | Jay. You’re in the theater. | 杰 你在剧院里呢 |
[15:19] | Try your jacket pocket. | 看看你夹克的口袋 |
[15:20] | Sorry, folks. | 不好意思伙计们 |
[15:21] | Nice. He taped it shut. | 厉害 他用胶带把手机封死了 |
[15:23] | Okay, that’s enough. | 行了 别闹了 |
[15:27] | Ay! Stupid! You too! | 傻子啊 你也是 |
[15:29] | Don’t hit him. He has cancer. | 别打他 他得癌症了 |
[15:31] | What — | 什么 |
[15:38] | Oh, my god, is Luke stuck up there? | 天啊 卢克是被卡在那儿了吗 |
[15:44] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[15:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 没错儿 |
[15:48] | Ye– oh, no. | 对– 别 哦不 |
[15:50] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[15:51] | China sure was fun. | 中国是挺有意思的 |
[15:53] | and look, there’s merry old England. | 不过看啊 那儿还有快乐的老英格兰 |
[15:57] | Has anyone here ever seen a globe? | 难道看表演的人都没见过地球仪吗 |
[15:59] | Full steam ahead! | 全速前进 |
[16:02] | Ahead! | 是前进 |
[16:04] | Just sing. | 别管那个了 你就唱吧 |
[16:06] | Oh, joy to salt-swept eyes | 哦 睁开被海风吹拂的眼睛 |
[16:08] | Fair England, do I see | 我欣喜地看见了 那美丽的英格兰 |
[16:19] | Sorry about what I said to Gloria, okay? | 抱歉我告诉了歌洛莉亚 |
[16:22] | Just came out. | 就是一时脱口而出了 |
[16:24] | Let’s go back inside. | 咱们进去吧 |
[16:25] | – Hit me. – What? | -打我一下 -什么 |
[16:27] | You heard me. Hit me. | 你听见我说的了 打我一下 |
[16:28] | I’m not gonna hit you, Donnie. | 我不会打你的 唐尼 |
[16:30] | Yeah, well, that’s the whole damn point. | 没错 这就是重点 |
[16:32] | As soon as you heard I was sick, | 你一听说我病了 |
[16:33] | you treated me different. | 你对待我的方式就不一样了 |
[16:35] | Let me tell you, I get enough of that at home. | 我告诉你吧 那些我在家就受够了 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:39] | I feel a little bad for you, okay? | 我就是有点儿替你难过 行吗 |
[16:43] | I know we don’t say this much, but, uh… | 我知道我们不常说这些 可是… |
[16:46] | I care for you, you know? | 我是关心你的 你知道吗 |
[16:49] | Do you think I don’t know that crap? | 你以为我不知道这点屁事儿吗 |
[16:52] | I have known you cared about me | 自从我八岁你十岁那年 |
[16:54] | since we were 8 and 10 years old | 那个蠢货乔伊·可列里偷了我的自行车 |
[16:56] | and that mook Joey Calieri stole my bike | 你把他的头埋进冰里之后 |
[16:59] | and you put his head in the ice. | 我就知道你是关心我的 |
[17:05] | What was that he said again? | 他当时说什么来着 |
[17:06] | Um, “I can’t hear no more.” | “我再也听不见了” |
[17:11] | “I can’t hear no more!” | “我再也听不见了” |
[17:13] | oh, Don. | 唐 |
[17:14] | Your stage is all over the place. | 你的舞台装饰被弄得到处都是 |
[17:16] | The kids are exhausted. | 孩子们都累疯了 |
[17:17] | You’re making all about you. | 你就在那儿照自己的意思演 |
[17:19] | No intermission. | 连幕间休息都没有 |
[17:19] | What, are we animals? | 你把我们当动物了是吗 |
[17:21] | I — | 我… |
[17:28] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会好的 |
[17:29] | I got great doctors. | 我有很好的医生 |
[17:30] | The kids call me every day. | 孩子们每天都给我打电话 |
[17:32] | Irene even lost 20 pounds due to stress. | 艾琳因为压力过大 还瘦了20磅呢 |
[17:35] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[17:38] | You promise me you’ll get that liver checked out. | 你答应我你会好好做个肝区检查 |
[17:41] | Ah, there’s nothing wrong– | 哎呀 根本没– |
[17:44] | Come on, Donna. Suck it up. | 拜托 唐 您老就忍着点吧 |
[17:45] | We’re missing my kid’s show. | 我们都错过我儿子的演出了 |
[17:46] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[17:48] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧来吧 |
[17:50] | “I can’t hear no more!” | “我再也听不见啦” |
[17:54] | Okay, all right. | 好了好了 |
[17:55] | That one was my fault, | 刚才那个是我的错 |
[17:56] | But Joan of Arc’s gonna be just fine. | 不过圣女贞德会没事儿的 |
[17:58] | It’s not gonna be much fun doing the show without Emma. | 这剧没了艾玛就没意思了 |
[18:00] | Maybe we should just stop this. | 也许我们应该到此为止 |
[18:02] | No. No. There is a saying in the theater world that — | 别 不行 在戏剧界有句俗话叫 |
[18:05] | “It’s not worth dying for”? | “为它丧命实属不智”吗 |
[18:06] | No, it’s that “Endings make shows.” | 不 是”结尾成就一切” |
[18:08] | And we’ve got a great ending. | 再说我们那个结尾那么好 |
[18:09] | Now get out there and sing your hearts out. | 所以现在赶紧出去给我充满感情地唱 |
[18:11] | Oh, not you, sweetie. You just mouth the words. Okay. | 亲爱的你就别唱了 你对口型就行了 |
[18:14] | Uncle Cam, both my legs are tingly. | 小卡叔叔 我两条腿都疼了 |
[18:16] | Okay, we’ll cut you down in just a second, Luke, okay? | 卢克 我们马上就把你放下来行吗 |
[18:18] | The show must go on. Have fun with it. | 演出得继续 要乐在其中哦 |
[18:22] | Learning about the world sure was fun. | 了解这个世界的确很有趣 |
[18:24] | But I’m glad to have my feet back on the ground again. | 但是能够重新两脚着地 我也挺高兴的 |
[18:27] | Oh, Egypt is a land where the pyramids stand | 埃及土地 金字塔耸立 |
[18:31] | Which were built by industrious jews | 勤劳的犹太人 把它们全部建起 |
[18:35] | And windmills go around in Holland town | 风车们在荷兰的村庄 随处可见 |
[18:40] | Where they all wear wooden shoes | 那里的人们 都穿着木头做的鞋 |
[18:43] | These are the things we learned today | 我们学了很多东西 在今天这一天 |
[18:47] | And there’s one last thing we want to say | 千言万语 只剩一句 |
[18:55] | “We love the word” | “我们爱这个词” |
[18:59] | Where’s the “L”? | 怎么少一个字母 |
[19:00] | That’s luke. | 应该是卢克拿着 |
[19:02] | Lower the insignia. | 把那个标志牌放低点儿 |
[19:03] | Lower it. | 低点儿 |
[19:04] | “We love the –“ | 我们爱… |
[19:05] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[19:08] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不 不对 不是 不 不 |
[19:10] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:12] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[19:18] | Brava! | 太精彩了 |
[19:21] | Phil, where have you been? | 菲尔 你去哪儿了 |
[19:22] | Oh, just getting some fresh air. | 就是呼吸点儿新鲜空气 |
[19:24] | – Honey. – Got it. | -亲爱的 -呼吸完了 |
[19:25] | Ready to go? Hey, look up at the moon. | 要走了吗 嘿 看看月亮吧 |
[19:27] | Would you say that’s waxing or waning? | 你说这是满月呢 还是弦月呢 |
[19:29] | Who cares? We can spend all night looking — | 管他呢 我们能花一晚上看 |
[19:30] | “I can’t be satisfied”?! | “我不能被满足” |
[19:33] | My God, Phil. | 我的天啊 菲尔 |
[19:34] | That makes me look like a prostitute. | 这话让我看起来跟个妓女一样 |
[19:36] | No. | 没有 |
[19:37] | Yes. Yes, it does. | 有 就有 |
[19:38] | More of an escort, really. | 其实更像个三陪 |
[19:40] | You’re just selling your time. | 三陪的只是出卖时间而已 |
[19:41] | – Whereas a prostitute just– – Okay, Phil. | -但是妓女是– -行了菲尔 |
[19:43] | I have been driving around in this all day. | 我今天一整天都开着这车跑来跑去 |
[19:46] | Well, since you’re mad already, | 好吧 既然你已经生气了 |
[19:50] | why don’t you just step over here | 为什么你不到这边来 |
[19:51] | and have a look at that? | 看看这个呢 |
[19:53] | Oh, God. My baby. | 上帝啊 我的宝贝女儿 |
[19:55] | I am not getting back in that car! | 我绝不再坐那辆车 |
[19:57] | Oh, how do you think you’re gonna get home, honey? | 得了吧 亲爱的 那你怎么回家呢 |
[19:59] | It doesn’t matter! I’ll go home with anyone! | 无所谓 我随便跟谁回家都行 |
[20:01] | That’s what it should say on the van. | 这话才应该写在车上呢 |
[20:02] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[20:04] | I can’t believe we trusted you | 真不敢相信 |
[20:05] | to put this on the car | 经过上次失败的照片教训 |
[20:06] | after the debacle of that last picture. | 我们还敢让你把照片贴车上 |
[20:08] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[20:09] | And that — who was that? | 而你– 是谁 |
[20:11] | Probably another… | 可能是另一个… |
[20:13] | I think the word you’re looking for is “John.” | 我觉得你想说的可能是”路人甲” |
[20:15] | Get in the minivan. | 上车 |
[20:17] | You mean to tell me that | 你是想告诉我说 |
[20:18] | people have actually been calling about this? | 的确有人打电话来要特殊服务是吗 |
[20:20] | There are a lot of creeps out there. | 变态多得是 |
[20:21] | That’s disgusting. She’s a child. | 那也太恶心了 她还是个孩子 |
[20:23] | Well, to be fair, most of them were for you. | 公平点儿说 大部分是打来要你服务的 |
[20:26] | Well, it’s still sick. | 那也很恶心好吗 |
[20:28] | What do you mean, “Most”? | 你说”大部分” 是多少 |
[20:30] | Well, I don’t know. There were 30 calls. | 我不知道 差不多有三十通电话 |
[20:33] | You got 20 or 25 of them. | 二十多个都是找你的 |
[20:35] | And they…ask for me? | 那他们…点名找我吗 |
[20:37] | They asked for the hot blonde. | 他们要那个金发辣妹 |
[20:38] | Hmm. Men are pigs. | 男人都是色情狂 |
[20:42] | Did they call me anything else? | 除了金发辣妹 他们还叫我什么了 |
[20:43] | So, thanks to all the perverts in town, | 所以 谢谢城里的所有变态 |
[20:46] | I realized I still have a few good years ahead of me. | 我发现我的青春年华还剩好几年呢 |
[20:48] | And if we have one person to thank for that, | 如果我们为此要感谢谁的话 |
[20:52] | It would be me. | 那肯定是我了 |
[20:53] | No. | 少来 |
[21:05] | Was it as awful as I think? | 演出和我想的一样烂吗 |
[21:07] | Take the flowers. | 收下这花儿吧 |
[21:10] | It must have been really hard for you to be supportive | 让你在我像个傻子一样出尽洋相的时候 |
[21:12] | while I made a fool out of myself. | 还那么支持我一定很难 |
[21:14] | Oh, come here. | 来抱抱吧 |
[21:20] | Luke, do you mind? | 卢克 你能不能安静点儿 |
[21:21] | We’re trying to have a moment here. | 我们正浓情蜜意呢 |
[21:22] | I can feel my heartbeat in my eyes. | 我的眼睛都能感觉到心跳了 |
[21:24] | – In his eyes? – Yes. | -他的眼睛 -没错 |
[21:26] | Okay. We’ll get a janitor. | 我们去找工人 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好 |