英文名称:In Your Eyes
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Did you guys stay out last night? | 你们昨晚没回家吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah dude, you should’ve been with us | 是啊伙计 你应该和我们一起出去的 |
[00:59] | We took the whole six-pack from Tommy’s dad | 我们从汤米爸爸那儿喝了整整六听 |
[01:01] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[01:03] | Wait, wait, did you guys like get drunk, or something? | 等等 等等 你们是喝多了还是怎么着 |
[01:06] | I don’t remember a thing. I’m blacked right out. | 我什么都不记得了 完全不省人事 |
[01:08] | Ya really had a sip, you loser! | 你就抿了一小口 你个废材 |
[01:10] | 约伯老婆 目光短浅愚顽人物的典型代表 | |
[01:10] | Dill Pickle are scared. | 约伯老婆害怕了 |
[01:12] | Don’t call me that Lyle. | 不要那么叫我 莱尔 |
[01:23] | Rebecca, be careful! | 丽贝卡 小心点 |
[01:33] | Must’ve been like a twelve-pack or something. | 一定是差不多有十二听 |
[01:35] | Had to be the look out. Can’t drink when I’m on the job. | 得小心点 不能在我忙着的时候喝 |
[01:39] | Like your dad’s gonna wake up? URRGHH.. | 比如说你爸爸快醒的时候 |
[01:42] | Bells rang, boys. | 铃已经响了 小伙子们 |
[01:43] | Whatever, Mr Howard. | 那又如何 霍华德先生 |
[01:45] | This is all a joke to you guys huh? | 对你们来说这都只是个笑话是吗 |
[01:47] | Let’s see how funny these test scores are. | 那就来看看你们的测验分数有多有趣 |
[02:48] | Honey, jump off! | 宝贝 快跳下来 |
[02:56] | Dylan, please get back in your seat. | 迪伦 请回到你的座位 |
[02:58] | – Dylan? – Dylan, are you ok? – Dylan?! | – 迪伦 – 迪伦 你还好吗 – 迪伦 |
[03:01] | Is he ok, Mr Howard? | 他没事吧 霍华德先生 |
[03:02] | Hey, hey, Dylan, buddy?! | 嘿 迪伦 伙计 |
[03:02] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[03:04] | Dylan, wake up! Hey, Dylan! | 迪伦 醒醒 嘿 迪伦 |
[03:08] | Oh my God! Rebecca! Rebecca! Wake up! | 天啊 丽贝卡 丽贝卡 醒醒 |
[03:13] | Rebecca, honey?!! | 丽贝卡 宝贝 |
[03:16] | 你眼中的世界 | |
[04:11] | Dylan, my man. You gotta get yourselves some new porn. | 迪伦 我的兄弟 你得整点新片看看了 |
[04:16] | – Want a beer? – I’m on the clock. Where have you been? | – 来瓶啤酒吗 – 我赶时间 你去哪了 |
[04:19] | Out. | 出去了 |
[04:21] | Christ, boy, you cleaned this white closet | 老天 伙计 你清理了这么个茅房来住 |
[04:23] | I’ve followed by but you’re goddamn telling me | 但你就不能 |
[04:25] | you can’t sweep up in here every once in a while? | 偶尔收拾一下吗 |
[04:27] | No one comes around as you. | 除了你没人来这儿 |
[04:29] | Then you should make an effort. | 那你就应该努力改观一下 |
[04:32] | – Where you’ve been? – Car wash. | – 你去哪了 – 洗车 |
[04:35] | – Got an extra shift. – Bullshit. | – 挣点外快 – 胡说八道 |
[04:37] | Call them. | 打电话问他们 |
[04:38] | – Think I won’t? – Think you should. | – 觉得我不会打 – 觉得你应该打 |
[04:41] | Have you been associated with any known criminals? | 你有没有跟任何大家熟知的不法之徒有所勾结 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1219个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:174个,六级词汇:84个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:195个,专四词汇:147个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:339个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:44] | No, sir. Have not. | 没有长官 没有过 |
[04:45] | Have you crossed over the state’s line at any time? | 那你有跨过边境线吗 |
[04:49] | No, sir. Have not. | 没有长官 没有过 |
[04:52] | How’s the job going? | 工作怎么样 |
[04:54] | Mm. Boring. But still mine. | 无聊 不过还在做 |
[04:58] | Two months. Mm. Gotta be some kinda record. | 两个月了 破纪录了 |
[05:02] | Anything else you need to know? | 还有什么要问的吗 |
[05:03] | I need to know when you’re gonna slip up, | 我想问你什么时候会失手 |
[05:05] | and stick your packet in the grease again. | 然后又为你的不良记录增添一笔 |
[05:07] | This may be a dumb question. | 这像是无稽之谈 |
[05:08] | But what did I ever do to you? | 但我究竟对你做过什么 |
[05:16] | You went into other people’s houses, and | 你去别人家里 |
[05:18] | took things that didn’t belong to you. | 拿走不属于你的东西 |
[05:20] | Things that they worked long and hard for. | 那是别人经过长期艰辛努力获得的 |
[05:22] | And I paid my debt, Giddons. | 我已经偿还了 吉登斯 |
[05:24] | My conscience is shiny and new. | 我问心无愧 |
[05:27] | Yeah, well, how about Bo and Lyle? | 好吧 那柏和莱尔呢 |
[05:29] | Bo and Lyle weren’t on that job. | 柏和莱尔与此事无关 |
[05:31] | So the record states. | 还是老样子啊 |
[05:33] | Yeah, it’s real sweet of you, take | 没错 你这样很讲义气 |
[05:35] | the hit for your old school buddies. | 为昔日同窗承担一切 |
[05:37] | Giddons, all due respect, | 吉登斯 我无意冒犯 |
[05:40] | you’re not a detective. You’re my PO. | 但你不是侦探 你是我的假释官 |
[05:43] | And I know that you ride me more than most. Why? | 而且我知道你特别关注我 为什么 |
[05:48] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[05:49] | And nothing is in this world dumber than a smart guy. | 而这世上没有什么比一个聪明人更愚蠢的了 |
[05:53] | A smart man. He sees beyond his little world. | 一个聪明人 他的目光超越所处的渺小世界 |
[05:55] | And it kinda whoops him. | 而且那可能会令他惊讶 |
[05:58] | So when he makes that wrong move, and you will. | 所以当他出现错误的行为时 情况会很复杂 |
[06:01] | It tends to be messy. | 而你一定会这样 |
[06:03] | Well, maybe there’s a side of me you don’t see. | 或许你没有看到我的另一面 |
[06:08] | As long as you’re on parole, you are only what I see. | 只要你在假释期间 你就得按照我的意思做 |
[06:14] | Damn | 可恶 |
[06:15] | I’d like to do it if I was you. | 如果我是你的话 我会照办 |
[06:18] | There’s burglars and thieves around these parts. | 这附近到处都是窃贼和小偷 |
[06:47] | I bet you thought I wasn’t gonna make it. | 我打赌你以为我会来不及 |
[06:49] | I wasn’t sure that I was. | 我不确定我能不能来得及 |
[06:51] | Oh that’s right, you only have 12 hours to change. | 没错 你只有十二个小时来换衣服了 |
[06:53] | You should’ve started last night. | 你应该昨晚就开始 |
[06:54] | Haha. She said gamely. | 哈哈 她说的兴致勃勃 |
[06:57] | Well, 2 of our trustees are gonna be at the Thomasons. | 我们有两个受托人会去汤姆森斯家 |
[06:59] | – Do I have to be charming? – No, just be yourself | – 要我迷人一些吗 – 不 做你自己就好 |
[07:02] | Actually, you need to be a little charming. | 事实上 你得施展点魅力 |
[07:04] | Just nod, and smile and talk to the wives. | 不过只要点头 微笑 和夫人们交谈就好 |
[07:06] | It’s the Thomasons. Dorothy’s gonna be there. | 是在汤姆森斯家 多瑞西会在那里 |
[07:08] | You can gossip behind our backs. | 你可以在我们身后闲聊 |
[07:10] | I promise he’ll turn my back as often as possible. | 我保证他会尽可能多的让我转身的 |
[07:13] | Is that what you’re wearing? | 你就穿这件吗 |
[07:24] | Let’s go double or nothing. | 要么双倍要么不玩 |
[07:25] | I’ll spare you 3 balls this time. | 这次我让你三个球 |
[07:28] | All tapped out, buddy. | 没钱了 老兄 |
[07:29] | Come on man. Don’t be a pussy | 来吧 别像个娘们儿似的 |
[07:30] | Know you got some green right there in the pocket. | 我知道你还没有尽兴 |
[07:32] | Nah, I’m good. | 没有 我挺好的 |
[07:33] | Hey, you walk out on a man who’s still gambling. | 嘿 你打算撇下一个手气正好的人 |
[07:36] | You might catch a bad guy, boy. | 小伙子 那你可能找错人了 |
[07:37] | Are you starting fights again, Dyl? | 你又要打架了是吗 迪 |
[07:41] | Why don’t you rack them up, big guy? | 别打扰他们了 大个儿 |
[07:43] | I’ll happy to take those cash off you. | 不然我很乐意从你那拿走那些钱 |
[07:45] | Come on man. Let me buy you a beer. | 来吧兄弟 请你喝杯啤酒 |
[07:48] | So what you been working on, man? | 你一直在忙什么 哥们 |
[07:50] | Dirty cars, mostly. | 多半在洗车 |
[07:52] | Yeah, that sounds shitty. | 是吗 那听起来可不带劲 |
[07:55] | Better work’s coming. | 好差事就要来了 |
[07:57] | You know, lotta new businesses | 这殖民地的很多新企业 |
[07:58] | going belly up in this colony. | 就要倒闭了 |
[08:02] | Tons of shit just sitting there. | 这块大肥肉就在那儿 |
[08:05] | Just waiting to be picked. | 等着被捡 |
[08:06] | I know you could use the money. | 我知道你缺钱 |
[08:08] | Especially if you ever wanna play pool again. | 尤其是当你想来玩桌球的时候 |
[08:10] | I’m not exactly flush. | 我其实也不是很挥霍 |
[08:12] | Well, hell, let’s change that. | 好吧好吧 那不这么说 |
[08:14] | Hey, can I get a beer here for my poor relation? | 嘿 能给我这位穷亲戚来杯啤酒吗 |
[08:19] | We’ll be seeing you. | 我们会再联系你 |
[08:22] | You know, Giddons finds out that | 你知道 如果吉登斯发现 |
[08:25] | you and Bo have been chatting. | 你和柏闲聊 |
[08:25] | He’s gonna send you right back up, man. | 他会直接把你再送进去的 小伙子 |
[08:27] | Yeah, he probably will anyway. | 是啊 他无论如何都会这么做的 |
[08:54] | Personally I think you’re a shoo-in. | 以我的观点 你应该稳操胜券 |
[08:56] | I don’t know guys. | 我不确定 |
[08:57] | The city council will be a good stab. | 市议会是个好出路 |
[08:58] | But I still have a hospital to run, you know. | 但我还有个医院要经营 |
[09:00] | I’m just… I’m not sure if I’m ready to move on. | 我只是 我不确定我是否准备好进一步发展 |
[09:02] | Methinks a man doth protest too much. | 据我来看 他做了太多的推辞了 |
[09:04] | – Not at all. – Stop it. | – 一点也没有 – 别这样说 |
[09:05] | He’s still got 4 months of protesting ahead of him. | 他还要继续这样四个月呢 |
[09:08] | Wait until we start begging before you announce. | 等到我们都求你了你再宣布 |
[09:09] | Please don’t ever… | 请不要这样 |
[09:12] | Sweetie, it’s an undeniable truth | 亲爱的 这是不争的事实 |
[09:14] | that might as well be written in print. | 就差上头版了 |
[09:15] | What truth? | 什么事实 |
[09:17] | Chief Booth is having a thing. He’s taking lovers. | 布斯警官的事 他有情人 |
[09:20] | – Paula Dawn? – Dawn? – She that…? | – 宝拉· 道恩 – 道恩 – 她是 |
[09:24] | She runs that gift shop, | 她是那个开礼品店的 |
[09:25] | sells those little ceramic thingys. | 卖那些小的陶瓷制品 |
[09:26] | – Oh yes, thank you. – She’s good. | – 好的 谢谢 – 她不用了 |
[09:44] | Hey Dylan. | 嘿 迪伦 |
[09:45] | Hey, Donna. | 嘿 堂娜 |
[09:49] | You’ll buy me a drink? | 请我喝一杯 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:52] | Damn… all cleaned out right now. | 可恶 现在没钱了 |
[09:55] | I mean I would.. | 我是说我想请 |
[09:56] | You can have mine. | 你可以喝我的 |
[09:58] | Oh… that’s ok. | 哦 不用啦 |
[10:00] | I don’t want your cooties. | 我不想要你的虱子 |
[10:02] | No, no, no. I’ve been to a specialist about that. | 不不不 我去找过专家 |
[10:04] | And they turned out to be… benign cooties. | 而且结果证明 它们是良性的 |
[10:08] | So… | 所以 |
[10:10] | Wait what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:11] | Nothing, just some… | 没什么 只是一些 |
[10:14] | So… what’s been going on with you? | 那 你最近都怎么样 |
[10:16] | Oh, just, you know… | 你知道 就是 |
[10:18] | the usual. | 平平淡淡的 |
[10:22] | Hey, you working? | 嘿 你有工作吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah, yeah… over at the, uhm… | 有啊 就在那个 |
[10:27] | national car wash, still. | 还是那家国民洗车行 |
[10:30] | That’s cool. | 不错啊 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[10:35] | OK | 好吧 |
[10:41] | I was… – I’ll see you. | 我 – 再联系 |
[10:42] | Ok, yeah. Let’s just talk later. | 好的 以后再谈 |
[10:43] | – Yeah. – OK – I’ll see you around. | – 好 – 好的 – 后会有期 |
[10:44] | – Alright – Ok. – good talk. | – 没问题 – 好 – 谈话愉快 |
[10:48] | Hey Eddie. Look what the horse dragged in. | 嘿 埃迪 瞧瞧拉了匹什么马 |
[11:01] | No, it’s the best thing in the world, really. | 不 那真的是世界上最美妙的事 |
[11:04] | I mean, I only took the class | 我是说 我当初选那门课 |
[11:05] | because Dorothy was taking it. | 只是因为多瑞西选了 |
[11:06] | And for the naked man. | 还有那个裸男 |
[11:07] | And, for the naked man of course. | 当然 还因为那个裸男 |
[11:09] | But now, it’s really an obsession. | 但现在是真的迷上了 |
[11:11] | The drawing, I mean. | 我是说绘画 |
[11:15] | What about you Becky? | 你呢 贝姬 |
[11:16] | Do you ever think about taking classes? | 你有想过要上课吗 |
[11:17] | Oh, I..used to take a painting class for a while… | 我 曾经上过一段时间的绘画课 |
[11:20] | but I’m really not good. | 但我真的不太擅长 |
[11:22] | Well, you’re not out to make a living, sweetie. | 你也不是要以它谋生 亲爱的 |
[11:24] | Drawing will be good for you. Clears out the cobwebs. | 绘画会对你有好处 能帮你理清思绪 |
[11:27] | Not that you have got any cobwebs… | 倒不是说你思维混乱 |
[11:29] | Oh my… | 天啊 |
[11:30] | I had a straight one!! | 我连胜来着 |
[11:31] | You walked away when I was on a streak! | 你居然在我手感好的时候走掉 |
[11:35] | Hey!! You boys keep it light now. | 嘿 小伙子们 给我轻点 |
[11:41] | – You alright? – Man, I didn’t even see him coming. | – 你没事吧 – 我都没见他过来 |
[11:44] | Well, he knocked the living piss outta you man. | 他把生活不易怪罪在你身上啦 兄弟 |
[11:46] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[11:49] | Well, let me pour you a beer. On the house. I’ll buy it. | 给你倒杯啤酒吧 免费的 |
[11:53] | I’ll pass, Wayne, thanks. | 还是免了吧 韦恩 谢了 |
[12:00] | Rebecca!? | 丽贝卡 |
[12:02] | She ok?? | 她没事吧 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry… sorry. I’m.. fine. | 不好意思 不好意思 我没事 |
[12:06] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[12:12] | Yeah, hit him again. | 对 再来一拳 |
[12:17] | You made your point, guys. | 他已经领教了 老兄们 |
[12:22] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[12:48] | Give me a little warning | 你下次突然发作前 |
[12:50] | the next time you have another seizure, ok? | 给我点警告好吗 |
[12:53] | I mean, honey, it really was quite a show. | 我是说 亲爱的 太令人始料不及了 |
[12:56] | – It was a muscle spasm. – I guess. | – 是肌肉痉挛 – 我想是 |
[12:59] | It hurt a lot. | 疼得很厉害 |
[13:01] | For a second, I… | 那一瞬间 |
[13:05] | felt like somebody hit me. | 感觉像是有人打了我 |
[13:06] | The look on your face, Becky. | 你的表情 贝姬 |
[13:07] | It’s a little much, you know? | 不只是那样 你明白吗 |
[13:10] | Even for someone with a… muscle spasm. | 即使是对一个肌肉痉挛的人来说 |
[13:19] | I guess, for a second, I was worried | 我想 有时候 我都在担心 |
[13:21] | this was the beginning of another… | 是不是又要开始另一次 |
[13:22] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[13:25] | It’s not! | 真的不是 |
[13:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | I’ll give you a shoulder rub when we get home. | 到家之后我给你按摩一下 |
[13:33] | It doesn’t hurt anymore. | 已经不疼了 |
[15:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:51] | What, What time is it? | 什么 几点了 |
[15:54] | Oh shit! | 我靠 |
[16:02] | Oh, SHIT! | 靠 |
[16:57] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[17:01] | Anything in particular? | 有什么想要的吗 |
[17:02] | No, I’m just… stocking up. | 没有 我只是随便看看 |
[17:45] | LOOK OUT! | 小心 |
[17:48] | – Fuck! – What? | – 靠 – 什么 |
[17:51] | What? | 什么 |
[17:53] | – What? – Who’s that? | – 什么 – 你是谁 |
[17:56] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[17:58] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[17:59] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[18:00] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[18:02] | Stop this! Stop this. Stop it. | 停下来 停下来 停下来 |
[18:04] | Ma’am? Your bag? | 女士 你的包 |
[18:07] | Oh shit! | 我靠 |
[18:13] | Stop it. Stop it. Stop. Stop. Stop | 停下来 停下来 停下 停下 |
[18:18] | stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[18:19] | What is this? What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[18:20] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[18:22] | Stop this. | 停下来 |
[18:22] | – Stop th.. – Hey, shut up! | – 停下… – 嘿 快闭嘴 |
[18:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我的声音吗 |
[18:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. What am I sorry about? What did I do? | 对不起 为什么要道歉呢 我做错什么啦 |
[18:34] | – Who are you?? – I asked you that. | – 你是谁 – 我先问的 |
[18:39] | I’m looking at a… store window. | 我在盯着一面… 橱窗 |
[18:41] | Am I looking at a store window? | 我盯着的是橱窗吗 |
[18:43] | Yes. I am. | 是的 没错 |
[18:47] | – Are you me? – No. | – 你是我吗 – 不 |
[18:48] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[18:50] | You’re in my head. You’re in my head. | 你在我的脑海中 你在我的脑海中 |
[18:53] | I’m having… | 我正遭受… |
[18:55] | I’m really sorr.. | 我很抱… |
[18:57] | Oh god, I’m so scared. | 天啊 我好害怕啊 |
[18:59] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[19:00] | What? | 什么 |
[19:01] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[19:03] | Uh… you’re on… the road. | 呃… 你在… 路上 |
[19:05] | You’re on a road. There’s a truck. | 你在路上 那里有一辆卡车 |
[19:07] | I don’t understand. What does a truck mean? | 我不明白 那辆卡车意味着什么 |
[19:11] | Well, that means I have a truck. | 呃 那意味着我有一辆卡车 |
[19:14] | It’s my truck. | 那是我的卡车 |
[19:16] | I have a truck. | 我有一辆卡车 |
[19:20] | – You have a truck? – Yeah. | – 你有一辆卡车 – 是的 |
[19:23] | – Why, what do you have? – What? | – 怎么了 你有什么 – 什么 |
[19:27] | – A Range Rover. – Nice, safe. | – 一辆路虎揽胜 – 不错 很安全的车 |
[19:35] | I can see out there. | 我能看到你那里 |
[19:38] | I can see… | 我也能看到… |
[19:39] | here too. | 这里 |
[19:42] | It’s like one’s close and one’s far away. | 看起来一个近在眼前 一个远在天边 |
[19:46] | I just focus and… | 我只需聚焦一下… |
[19:48] | I can see what’s here… | 就能看到这里… |
[19:51] | wh… what’s in my head. | 还有脑海中的想象 |
[19:53] | It’s ain’t your head, lady. This is New Mexico. | 那不是你的想象 女士 那是新墨西哥 |
[19:57] | Wait, you’re real!? | 等等 你是真人 |
[20:01] | You’re a real person! | 你是一个真人 |
[20:03] | Oh, that’s the sweetest thing anybody said to me all day. | 这是我今天听到最温馨的话了 |
[20:07] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[20:12] | It’s cold. | 好冷啊 |
[20:14] | Wait. Are you… are you cold there? | 等等 你… 你很冷吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. It’s… uhm.. It’s almost winter. | 是啊 已经快到冬天了 |
[20:21] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[20:22] | Oh, this is too crazy. | 啊 真是太疯狂了 |
[20:23] | And I can hear you like… | 我听你的声音就像 |
[20:25] | …like I hear myself. | 就像听自己说话一样 |
[20:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[20:30] | If you’re not in my head, then where are you? | 你不是我想象出来的 那么你在哪儿 |
[20:34] | – Exeter. New Hampshire. – New Hampshire? | – 新罕布什尔州埃克塞特 – 新罕布什尔 |
[20:37] | Get outta here. | 快离开那儿吧 |
[20:39] | Wait a minute. What time is it? | 等一下 现在几点了 |
[20:41] | You know, what… what day? | 呃… 哪天了 |
[20:43] | Uhm… it’s Thursday. The uhm… | 呃… 今天是周四 是… |
[20:46] | twenty fourth. | 二十四号 |
[20:48] | Okay. Well that’s the day, I think. Do you have a watch? | 好吧 日期没错 你有表吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:56] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[20:58] | You’re in the future! | 你在未来 |
[21:00] | – You’re 2 hours in the future!! – No. | – 你比现在超前了两个小时 – 不 |
[21:04] | I’m in a different time zone. | 我在另一个时区里 |
[21:06] | Oh. Yeah, right. | 哦 是哈 |
[21:10] | Can you hear my thoughts? | 你听得到我的思绪吗 |
[21:13] | I don’t know. Think something. | 我不知道 你想点什么吧 |
[21:16] | OK. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | What should I think about? | 我该想些什么呢 |
[21:19] | – I’m not allowed to tell you. – Right. | – 这我不能告诉你啊 – 也对 |
[21:23] | OK. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | Yeah, no, I’ve got nothing. | 好吧 我什么都没听到 |
[21:29] | I’m thinking about new snickers. | 我在想我的新运动鞋 |
[21:32] | OK. It’s a weird one. | 好吧 你想的东西够奇怪的 |
[21:34] | Alright, well, hey, what if we just both… | 好吧 如果我们一起… |
[21:36] | – Rebecca, are you alright? – Hello? You there? | – 丽贝卡 你还好吗 – 喂 你还在吗 |
[21:42] | Hi… Chief Booth. | 你好… 布斯警长 |
[21:45] | – You OK? – Yes. | – 你还好吗 – 嗯 |
[21:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:49] | I’m so sorry. I think I fell. I think I’m… | 我很抱歉 我好像是摔到了 我觉得我… |
[21:51] | Did you hurt yourself? | 你受伤了吗 |
[21:52] | No, I think maybe I had… | 没有 我觉得我可能是… |
[21:54] | bad clams, or something. | 吃坏东西了 |
[21:58] | Are you…? How are you? How’s Audrey? | 你是不是… 你怎么样 奥黛丽还好吗 |
[22:01] | Good. She’s great. Are you sure you’re alright? | 挺好 她很好 你确定自己没事么 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I’m.. I’m great. | 嗯 我好极了 |
[22:05] | I’m great. | 好极了 |
[22:07] | Maybe if you just… uhm | 你可不可以… |
[22:09] | walk me to my car to be sure. | 陪我走到车边 |
[22:11] | Absolutely. – You know.. | 当然 – 你知道… |
[22:12] | Where are ya? | 车停到哪儿了 |
[22:13] | I think I’m parked right over here. | 我记得停到那边了 |
[22:15] | – You sure you’re ok? – I’m totally fine. | – 你确定没事吗 – 我一点事都没有 |
[22:22] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[22:25] | Wow. Guess we got disconnected. | 哇 我们好像是断线了 |
[22:29] | Yeah, someone came. I had to cut you off. | 是啊 有人来了 我不得不把你挂掉 |
[22:31] | So… Wait, how? | 那么… 等等 你怎么做的 |
[22:33] | I mean, I could feel you trying to come in. | 我能感觉到你想和我交流 |
[22:36] | Was… uhm… There’s a kinda swimmy feeling | 我脑中有种 |
[22:38] | at the back of my head, | 眩晕的感觉 |
[22:39] | but… I could stop it. | 但是我能阻止它 |
[22:42] | – That’s good to know. – Yeah. | – 那太好了 – 是啊 |
[22:47] | I can’t talk here, people are staring at me. | 我不能在这说话了 人们都在盯着我看 |
[22:50] | Right, assuming I’ve still got a job, | 好吧 我还有个工作 |
[22:52] | I need to get to it, but uh… | 我得去上班了 但是… |
[22:54] | I mean, we gotta talk about all this. | 我们得谈谈这件事啊 |
[22:57] | Ok, later though. | 好的 稍后再谈 |
[22:59] | – 7 o’clock? – Ok. | – 七点可以吗 – 可以 |
[23:01] | Wait, that’s five in my time. I’m still at work. | 等等 那是我这边的五点 我还在上班 |
[23:05] | Say 10, 8 for me? | 十点如何 也就是我这里的八点 |
[23:07] | – Yeah, great, fine. Ok. – Ok. | – 好的 没问题 – 好 |
[23:09] | Oh, and if, you know, | 对了 如果出于某种原因 |
[23:11] | it don’t work for some reason, then uh… | 我们联系不上了… |
[23:15] | It was nice… meeting you. | 很高兴… 能认识你 |
[23:20] | Hey… it’s snowing. | 嘿 下雪了 |
[23:50] | Hey, hey, hey. On top. | 注意点 车顶也得擦干净 |
[24:24] | – Oh my god, it’s almost 10. – Why, yes it is. | – 天呐 已经快十点了 – 确实是啊 |
[24:29] | Is it… is it some cause for excitement? | 你有什么… 期待的事情吗 |
[24:32] | No, no, no. | 没 没 没 |
[24:34] | Just we ate so late. | 只是我们吃得好晚啊 |
[24:34] | Yeah, I told you | 是啊 我告诉过你 |
[24:35] | – it’s gonna be a long day. – Yeah, I know. | – 今天会很漫长的 – 嗯 我知道 |
[24:37] | No, I was just… I just meant… | 不 我只是… 我只是想说… |
[24:40] | I just meant you must be tired | 我只是想说你一定累坏了 |
[24:41] | and thinking about going to bed. | 想睡觉了吧 |
[24:42] | Well, I’m not. | 其实我没有 |
[24:44] | – Is that ok? – Of course. | – 这样没关系吧 – 当然 |
[24:47] | Good. | 好 |
[25:01] | Actually… there was a show I wanted to… to watch. | 实际上 现在有一个电视剧… 我想看 |
[25:06] | Oh yeah, that sounds fun for you. | 好啊 听起来挺有趣的 |
[25:27] | Ooh my god. | 我的老天呐 |
[25:32] | Well. Yeah, Hi. | 是啊 你好啊 |
[25:35] | Oh boy. Did I not expect this talk? | 天啊 我期待好久了 |
[25:38] | I thought I was just… | 我还以为我之前只是… |
[25:40] | I know, I did too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[25:41] | Oh man. Ok. | 啊 好吧 |
[25:43] | Well, uh… I just… | 呃… 我… |
[25:44] | I spent all day just trying to think | 我花了一整天 |
[25:46] | why this could be happening. | 试图想明白这到底是怎么一回事 |
[25:48] | So? Did you come up with anything? | 那么 你有什么解释了吗 |
[25:51] | Well… Y’know one thing did occur to me. | 嗯… 我确实想到了一件事 |
[25:54] | Are you… by any chance… | 有没有可能… 你就是… |
[25:58] | Satan? | 撒旦 |
[26:00] | No. | 不 |
[26:03] | My name is Rebecca. | 我叫丽贝卡 |
[26:06] | That’s… well, I didn’t even think of that. I’m Dylan. | 那可真是… 我真没想到 我是迪伦 |
[26:10] | Dylan. That’s nice. | 迪伦 这名字真好 |
[26:16] | ‘S a nice room. Is this your place? | 那房间不错 那是你家吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah, this is my house. I mean… It’s my husband’s. | 对 这是我家 我是说 这是我丈夫的家 |
[26:23] | You… oh… you’re married. | 你… 哦 你结婚了 |
[26:25] | Yeah, Why not? I mean, Y’got a name. | 是啊 为何不能呢 你有名有姓 |
[26:27] | Could be married too. | 怎么不能结婚呢 |
[26:29] | Did you tell him about it? | 你有没有告诉他 |
[26:34] | No, I… uh… | 没有 我… |
[26:36] | I just… wasn’t sure. | 我只是… 不太确定 |
[26:40] | Yeah, I mean I don’… | 是啊 我意思是说 |
[26:41] | Maybe it’s better if you don’t right away. | 或许这样更好 |
[26:45] | I don’t know. This is just hard enough to | 我说不准 很难相信 |
[26:47] | – believe if it’s happening to ya. – Yeah. | – 这事发生在你身上了 – 是啊 |
[26:50] | I’d gotta wait. | 我得等一阵子再说 |
[26:52] | Wait, so… this is your house? | 等等 也就是说… 这是你的房子咯 |
[26:57] | No, it’s… yeah it is, but… uh it’s a little messy… | 不 好吧 这是我的房子 有些乱糟糟的 |
[27:02] | It’s kinda the maid’s decade off. | 早就没人来打扫了 |
[27:14] | – Wait, what’re you doing? – Aarg, it’s better this way. | – 等等 你在干什么 – 呃 这样更好 |
[27:17] | Shouldn’t have to… | 不用… |
[27:20] | I don’t really have girls over too much. | 不经常有女生来我这里 |
[27:22] | Oh my god, I have to ask you. Did you… uhm… | 对了 我必须得问问你 你是不是… |
[27:28] | Did you get hit last night | 昨晚是不是有人 |
[27:29] | on the shoulder like, really hard? | 在你肩上狠狠地打了一拳 |
[27:32] | Yeah, sure did. Son’ bitch just like came at me… | 是啊 那个混球冲着我就来了 |
[27:35] | With a pool cue! I know, I was there. | 用的台球杆 我知道 当时我看到了 |
[27:39] | And I was also… at this dinner party. | 而且我也… 看到了这场晚宴 |
[27:51] | – Trying to fend him off. – Becky? | – 我当时还试图挡开他 – 贝姬 |
[27:57] | Hi… sorry… it’s Vicki Madden. | 你好… 不好意思 是维姬·马登打来的 |
[28:00] | I was just telling her about my smooth move last night. | 我在和她说我昨晚矫捷的身手 |
[28:04] | – You must tell it really well. – Yeah, what was that? | – 你可得好好说啊 – 是啊 你说什么 |
[28:09] | God, yes, the kids sound amazing. (I’m sorry) | 当然了 孩子的声音棒极了 唇语: 我很抱歉 |
[28:12] | Can’t believe that. | 真是难以置信 |
[28:15] | – That was very smooth. – Thank you… Vicki. | – 确实很矫捷啊 – 谢谢你 维姬 |
[28:22] | – So, that was your husband? – Oh… yeah… uhm. | – 那是你的丈夫咯 – 哦 是啊… |
[28:26] | Yeah… that’s Phillip. | 是… 那是菲利普 |
[28:29] | – Good-looking guy. – Yeah. | – 长得挺英俊 – 是啊 |
[28:31] | Doctor. He runs the hospital here. | 是个医生 他经营这边的医院 |
[28:36] | – Professional man. – Yeah. | – 专业人士 – 是啊 |
[28:42] | I should probably go. | 我最好得走了 |
[28:43] | Woah, do you wanna… talk again tomorrow? | 等一下 你明天… 还想再聊聊吗 |
[28:49] | Ok… but after Phillip goes to work. | 可以啊 但是得等菲利普去上班之后 |
[28:52] | You’re not like planning on getting hit again, are you? | 你不会又打算挨一拳吧 |
[28:55] | Well, let’s see. It’s not in my book. | 让我想想 我没这个打算 |
[28:58] | I wouldn’t have anyway. Worst I ever took was… | 不会挨打了 最痛的一次是… |
[29:03] | – Oh my god! – What? | – 我的天啊 – 怎么了 |
[29:07] | Let me ask you something, did you ever go sledding? | 我问你一件事 你有没有滑过雪橇 |
[29:10] | Did you ever go sledding and get really hurt? | 你有没有滑雪橇的时候受过重伤 |
[29:15] | – I hit a tree. – Jesus, God. | – 我撞上了一棵树 – 天啊 |
[29:19] | I got knocked out cold. I mean… | 我当场就晕过去了 我是说… |
[29:21] | I must’ve been out for more than a minute. | 我一定是昏迷了一分多钟 |
[29:26] | I still have the scar… | 我现在还有那个疤痕… |
[29:29] | Dylan, that was 20 years ago. | 迪伦 那是二十年前的事了 |
[29:33] | I’ll be damned. | 真是活见鬼了 |
[30:07] | I got 12 stitches.. | 我缝了十二针 |
[30:09] | And my mom… never let me go sledding again. | 我的妈妈… 之后再也不让我滑雪橇了 |
[30:15] | Not that I was all that keen to. | 倒不是说我还想滑 |
[30:17] | Hey, what about when you were like… | 嘿 在你大概… |
[30:20] | I don’t know, maybe 16… | 十六岁的时候… |
[30:22] | I mean you were all torn up about something. | 你因什么事特别悲伤 |
[30:24] | I wanna say it was like the dead of summer. | 我感觉那是个炎夏 |
[30:26] | And it must’ve been a killer, because… | 而且那件事一定很令人不快 因为… |
[30:28] | I must’ve been crossed out for a month. | 我得有一整个月闷闷不乐的 |
[30:30] | Ohh, that is so embarassing. | 啊 真是太尴尬了 |
[30:33] | – What? – I can’t tell you. It’s… | – 怎么啦 – 我不能说 这… |
[30:36] | – too personal. – Oh, come on. You got to. | – 太私密了 – 哎 说吧 你得告诉我啊 |
[30:39] | You owe me a whole July. | 你害得我整个七月都不开心 |
[30:42] | That was… | 那是因为… |
[30:45] | Walter… my first boyfriend. | 沃尔特… 我的第一任男友 |
[30:49] | I was so in love with him. He was 20, you know. | 我当时深爱着他 他那时二十岁 |
[30:53] | I don’t know. We went out for like 2 months. | 我也不知道 我们交往了两个月吧 |
[30:55] | And then he broke up with me right after we… | 然后我们那个了之后他就跟我提出了分手 |
[30:57] | you know. | 你懂得 |
[30:59] | – Oh, no wonder. – Yeah. | – 哦 怪不得 – 是啊 |
[31:03] | I mean like, right after. | 我的意思是 刚做完就… |
[31:07] | What a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[31:09] | Sorry if I… uh… ruined your summer. | 毁了你的夏天… 我很抱歉 |
[31:13] | No… that’s cool. | 不 没关系 |
[31:14] | I was… y’know pretty used to having like, weird moods and… | 我已经习惯了有奇怪的心情 以及… |
[31:19] | – stuff I couldn’t really explain. – Yeah, me too. | – 一些我解释不了的事情 – 我也是 |
[31:22] | I pretty much thought that you were pms. | 我还以为是经前综合症呢 |
[31:24] | Yeah, lots of people get us mixed up. | 是啊 很多人都会把我们弄混 |
[31:28] | I remember some other stuff too. | 我还记得其他一些事 |
[31:31] | I don’t know. I guess it’s all kinda personal. | 不好说 应该都是比较私密的事情 |
[31:34] | Like… mom. | 比如… 妈妈 |
[31:37] | Yeah, that figures. | 是啊 想必是这样 |
[31:39] | – You were in college, right? – Yeah. | – 你当时在上大学 是吗 – 对 |
[31:44] | She wasn’t ever very well. She was… | 她以前身体一直不是很好 她以前 |
[31:48] | Like me, kind of. | 有点像我现在这样 |
[31:51] | Not much of a physical specimen. | 跟一个人体标本没什么两样 |
[31:54] | Dylan, there’s something.. | 迪伦 有些事情 |
[31:57] | Didn’t make any sense to me at the time, but.. | 我之前从来没有认真的去想过 但是 |
[31:59] | You know, I always felt like there was someone with me. | 我总觉得 有一个人一直陪伴在我身边 |
[32:03] | You know, just like a feeling. | 怎么说呢 就是有那种感觉 |
[32:05] | I felt it… more strongly than ever.. After she died. | 在她去世之后 这种感觉空前强烈 |
[32:11] | It helped. | 帮我渡过了难关 |
[32:13] | Did you ever feel that way? | 你有没有过这种感觉呢 |
[32:16] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你说呢 |
[32:18] | I ..remember your first night in prison? | 我 记得那是你在监狱里度过的第一晚 |
[32:23] | Oh, yeah. Right. Time to come clean. | 噢 对 好吧 坦白从宽的时候到了 |
[32:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[32:31] | I just… good with locks. | 我只是 很擅长开锁 |
[32:34] | Not that good with silent alarms. | 但对警报器就不是那么在行了 |
[32:38] | Got 2 years in with mostly lifers | 所以在监狱里跟无期徒刑犯待了两年 |
[32:44] | Yeah. I figured that was..nightmares. | 好吧 我想那段日子就像 噩梦一样 |
[32:47] | It was really terrifying. | 真的非常可怕 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I never felt alone as I did in there, | 是 在那我有种前所未有的孤独感 |
[32:51] | doing my bid. | 任人摆布 |
[32:54] | You weren’t. | 你不孤独 |
[32:59] | – Hey. Haha. Jesus, hey. – What? | – 嘿 哈哈 天呐 喂 – 怎么了 |
[33:03] | – Go look in a mirror. – What? | – 你去照照镜子 – 什么 |
[33:07] | Come on. I don’t even hardly know what | 来嘛 我几乎都不知道 |
[33:09] | you look like, except mostly your hands. | 你长成什么样子 除了大部分时间见过你的手 |
[33:12] | Go on. Show me. | 快去 给我看看啦 |
[33:15] | I… you know, why don’t you do that? | 我 那什么 你怎么不先去啊 |
[33:18] | ‘Cause. I asked first. | 因为 是我先问的 |
[33:21] | Well.. I’m not doing it unless you do it too. | 那 除非你先照给我看 不然我不会去的 |
[33:24] | Ok. But… after you. | 好吧 但是 女士优先 |
[33:28] | I’m not even dressed! | 我都没换衣服呢 |
[33:29] | Well, c’mon, whose fault is that, lazy bones? | 拜托 那怪谁啊 小懒虫 |
[33:32] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[33:35] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[33:44] | – This is ridiculous. I’m scared. – Oh c’mon, what do | – 这也太荒谬了 我很怕 – 噢得了吧 |
[33:47] | you got to be scared of? – Shut up, you’re scared too. | 有什么好怕的啊 – 闭嘴啦 你明明也很怕 |
[33:50] | Ok. I’m going to the mirror now. | 好 我现在准备照镜子了 |
[34:15] | – God, how beautiful. – Oh, don’t be stupid. | – 天呐 你好漂亮 – 噢 别犯傻了 |
[34:18] | Yeah, no. When I said beautiful, like I | 哦 不是 当我说你漂亮的时候 |
[34:21] | meant y’know ugly word cover, what did I say? | 就像在说丑的反义词的意思 哦我在说什么啊 |
[34:23] | Just don’t flatter me because I stuttered in prison with you. | 别因为我陪你一起蹲过监狱你就奉承我 |
[34:27] | What are you talking about? Hey, look, | 你想什么呢 嘿 听着 |
[34:29] | I was having fun being a beaufitul girl there. | 我很高兴能变成一个这么漂亮的姑娘 |
[34:31] | I was all ready to go.. buy hats or something. Go back. | 我都快准备去 买顶帽子啥的了 转过来 |
[34:35] | No, no! It’s your turn. | 不 不行 该你给我看了 |
[34:37] | – Hold on just give me a second. – It’s your turn! | – 等等啊马上好 – 该你了 |
[34:49] | Read’em and weep. | 看了别哭啊 |
[34:55] | You got such a nice face. | 你长得不错呢 |
[34:58] | – Nice, huh? – Oh, no. | – 不错 哈 – 噢 不是 |
[35:04] | – I mean, yeah, it is. – Well.. | – 我是说 对 是很不错啊 – 好吧 |
[35:05] | It ain’t much but it does cover my insidely skull, | 我头发不多 但刚好挡住了难看的头顶 |
[35:08] | so that’s a plus. | 所以看上去好点 |
[35:20] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好啊 – 你好 |
[35:31] | No, no. It was nothing like that, we um.. | 不 不是 完全不是你想的那样的啦 我们 |
[35:37] | We actually met when he.. | 我们其实真正意义上的见面是在他 |
[35:39] | When he lectured at my school. | 在他来我的学校演讲的时候 |
[35:42] | I know, sounds terrible. But it was really nice. | 我知道听起来是很糟 但其实还是挺不错的 |
[35:47] | We just got along great, and… | 我们相处的很好 然后 |
[35:48] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[35:49] | Oh, nothing, uhm… I was..the phone. | 噢 没什么 呃 我只是 在讲电话 |
[35:51] | Did you ..figure it out? | 你 看出哪里出问题了吗 |
[35:54] | I wish I could describe it better. | 我希望我能描述得清楚些 |
[35:55] | It was like a..a chugging noise. | 总是发出类似嘎嘎的噪声 |
[35:57] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[35:58] | What it is: you got a crack in your manifold | 这声音呢 是你车的歧管开裂了 |
[36:00] | It’d go on ya. You need to replace it. | 它会一直响着的 你需要换掉它 |
[36:02] | – Ok. – Let me check my stock, and uh.. | – 好的 – 让我看看我的存货 然后 |
[36:04] | I’ll be rackin’ up today yeah? | 我今天搞定它 行吧 |
[36:05] | Yeah, that’s great. | 好啊 那太棒了 |
[36:07] | – Excellent. – Thank you. | – 好极了 – 谢谢你 |
[36:08] | What year’s your truck? | 你的车是哪年的款 |
[36:10] | Oh, uh… a 2010. | 噢 2010年的 |
[36:13] | There’s no way the exhaust system on a | 路虎的排气系统不可能 |
[36:14] | Range Rover would go after just few years. | 只是过了短短几年就需要更换了 |
[36:16] | Here, turn her over. | 来 发动她 |
[36:20] | Ok. Now go look under the hood. | 好哩 现在打开引擎盖看看 |
[36:23] | Like..what? Now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[36:25] | No, after he charged you 1200 bucks. | 不 等他问你要一千二修理费了再去看好了 |
[36:27] | Yeah, come on. | 当然现在去看了 快点 |
[36:37] | Ok. What am I looking at? | 行 我现在该看什么 |
[36:43] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:45] | That sounds like it could just be the sensors got loose, so.. | 听来像它可能只是传感器松脱了 所以 |
[36:48] | That should be over by the ABS. | 它应该在防抱死系统的上边 |
[36:50] | I..don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么玩意儿啊 |
[36:52] | Uh..that..that.. That boxy thing there. | 那 那个 就是那边那个四四方方的东西 |
[36:55] | – Ok. Over here? – Mm, no. | – 好的 在这边这个吗 – 嗯 不是 |
[36:59] | – Ok, try the other side. – Over here? | – 好吧 那试试另一边 – 在这边这个 |
[37:02] | Uh..it’s like a multipronged thing. | 呃 它长得像个很多线团在一起的东西 |
[37:06] | You’re looking for like a multipronged plugin thing. | 你要找得是个插着很多电线的插头一样的东西 |
[37:09] | See that? Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 看见那个没 对 对的 就是它 |
[37:12] | What do I do with it? | 那我该把它怎么办 |
[37:13] | No, look, it’s loose. Plug it in. | 不 你看 它松脱了 把它插回去 |
[37:16] | There’s your problem right there. | 这就是你问题的所在啦 |
[37:19] | – The sound stops. – Yup. – That’s it? | – 声音停了哎 – 对的 – 这就好了吗 |
[37:22] | – That’s it. – I fixed it. | – 这就好了 – 我修好它了 |
[37:24] | Yes, you did, darling. | 是的 你亲自修好它了 亲爱的 |
[37:26] | Hey, we in luck. I can take it today. | 嘿 我们很走运 我今天能修好它 |
[37:28] | We are in luck. | 我们是很走运 |
[37:29] | The intake and exhaust manifolds are both fine. | 进气管和排气管都很正常 |
[37:32] | The..uh.. | 那个 呃 |
[37:34] | – Sensor. – Sensor! Just needed tightening. | – 传感器 – 传感器 只要扣紧就行了 |
[37:37] | I don’t think it’s gonna do you much good | 我觉得这对你长途驾驶 |
[37:38] | in the long run, but.. | 可没什么好处 但是 |
[37:39] | Yeah, I can take care of it for ya. | 那什么 我可以给你把它好好修一下 |
[37:41] | No, that’s alright. I already did it. | 不用了 没事的 我已经修好啦 |
[37:43] | Thanks, Stan! | 谢谢啦 斯坦 |
[37:46] | And they put me in prison. | 就这样他们还把我扔进了监狱 |
[38:25] | What is that? | 那是什么东西啊 |
[40:00] | Kershaw! So… how’s the auto-cleansing business treating ya? | 克肖 那么 自动洗车行对你如何 |
[40:05] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about looking for some new work. | 事实上 我一直想着找份新工作 |
[40:08] | Who with? Bo? Lyle? | 跟谁一起啊 柏 还是莱尔 |
[40:09] | Wanna see if I can’t scare off something better | 只是想看看自己是否能够胜任更好的事情 |
[40:11] | I mean I ain’t gonna quit or nothing.. | 我的意思是我不是准备辞职或怎么的 |
[40:13] | Not ’till I’m sure, but.. | 直到我一切安定好之前都不会 但是 |
[40:17] | What’s with you? You got a funny look. | 你怎么回事儿啊 你现在表情很逗知道吗 |
[40:20] | – What? – You look like you’re about to kiss me. | – 什么 – 你看起来就像要扑上来亲我 |
[40:23] | Well, I mean, when the light… | 呃 我觉得吧 当光芒 |
[40:25] | hits you like that. | 就像这样照射在你身上时 |
[40:26] | Something about your head. | 你这颗大光头就特别的让人注目 |
[40:27] | Well, socilitation is a crime, so.. | 呵呵 教唆可是犯法的 所以 |
[40:29] | – What’s going on, gros Jean? – Nothing’s going on! | – 到底出啥事儿了克肖 – 啥事儿都没有 |
[40:34] | For such a smart man, you’re a piss poor liar. | 作为一个聪明人 你这撒谎技术够烂的了 |
[40:44] | I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[40:48] | Thought it is! Mm, yeah! You gettin’ your packa waxed huh? | 我想也是 那个 用脱毛蜡纸去毛了吗 |
[40:53] | She knows your kind? | 她知道你是个什么样的人吗 |
[40:55] | She doesn’t seem to mind. | 她似乎不介意 |
[40:57] | Oh, you got you one of ’em classy women. | 噢 看来你找到了一位优等女子呢 |
[41:00] | You’ll be surprised. | 你到时候肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[41:01] | Nothing you do can surprise me. | 你做什么事都不会让我惊喜的 |
[41:08] | O’er there. | 去那边 |
[41:17] | I like that you told him you had a girlfriend. | 我很高兴你告诉他你有女朋友了 |
[41:19] | Yeah, well, | 对 是的 |
[41:20] | some people will believe anything. | 有些人就是什么都信 |
[41:22] | Come on, you’ve had girlfriends. | 得了吧 你肯定交往过女朋友啊 |
[41:24] | Nothing that lasted more than a few days | 但没有一个交往时间是超过短短几天的 |
[41:27] | Not good with women. | 我不擅长跟女人交往 |
[41:30] | – What about your man needs? – Becky! | – 那你的男性需求要怎么解决啊 – 贝姬 |
[41:32] | Got a mind like a sewer. | 你思想真龌龊 |
[41:37] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[41:39] | Move the other six back then you can move that one over. | 把另一张六移开 然后你就能把那张挪过来了 |
[41:42] | No, dummy, that’s cheating. | 不行啦 傻瓜 那是作弊 |
[41:44] | It’s not cheating. It’s creative. | 那不叫作弊 那叫创新懂不懂啊 |
[41:46] | It’s no fun to cheat. It’s no fun if you win. | 要是作弊就不好玩了 你赢了也没意思 |
[41:49] | Only reason you don’t cheat is ’cause | 你不作弊的唯一原因是 |
[41:51] | you’re afraid someone’ll get mad. | 你怕有人会因此而生气 |
[41:53] | Can’t always do what you’re told, darling. | 不要总当个言听计从的乖孩子 亲爱的 |
[41:55] | Spoken like a true convict. | 说话口吻像个真罪犯一样 |
[42:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:03] | What? No, it’s.. yeah, it’s ok. | 抱啥歉啊 不 那个 哦 没事的 |
[42:07] | I got no right to be touchy. It’s all true. | 我无权为此生气 你说的都是事实 |
[42:14] | Oh, hey. | 噢 对了 |
[42:17] | I think I figured it out. Y’know, | 我想我明白了 |
[42:20] | why it happened, or why we opened it up when we did | 为什么会这样 还有为何我们能控制它开启 |
[42:22] | – Really? – Really. – Why? | – 真的假的 – 真的啊 -为什么 |
[42:25] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[42:33] | What up, Dill Pickle? | 近来如何啊 约伯老婆 |
[42:39] | I got to go, Becky. Got something I got to do. | 我得走了 贝姬 有些事情要做 |
[42:42] | Ok. I’ll see you. | 好的 再联系 |
[42:48] | Grumman tech supply. The bitch is ripe, Dylan. | 格鲁曼科技供给 时机成熟了 迪伦 |
[42:51] | – Is it? – You know our cousin Adam? | – 是吗 – 你知道我们的表弟亚当吗 |
[42:53] | The one who beat that aggravated assault | 那个赢了7-11店员 |
[42:55] | charge against a 7-11 clerk? | 指控他故意伤害罪的 |
[42:56] | Kicked his lard ass all up and down the freezer section. | 把人打得在冷冻区上蹿下跳 |
[42:58] | He’s been working maintenance in the office park. | 他现在在办公室的停车场做维修 |
[43:00] | He said Grumman is empty as Church service | 他说在超级杯的周日 员工们都去参加仪式 |
[43:03] | on a Superbowl Sunday. Here’s the best part: | 格鲁曼空无一人 最棒的是 |
[43:06] | No silent alarms. | 没有无声警报器 |
[43:07] | Don’t it just make your heart sink? | 是不是让你有些失望呀 |
[43:09] | I don’t know. I mean y’know Giddons’s just | 我不知道 我是说你们都知道吉登斯 |
[43:11] | drooling for me to make a move like this. | 一直都盼着我做这样的事 |
[43:13] | Don’t worry about Giddons. | 别担心吉登斯啦 |
[43:14] | He’ll sleep through it. | 他一定浑然不觉 |
[43:15] | Your end is 2 hours at most. | 你最多两个小时就能完事儿了 |
[43:16] | You open up the Pearly Gates. We handle the rest. | 你负责开启天堂之门 剩下的我们来搞定 |
[43:18] | You don’t want to be seen with us. | 你不想被人看见跟我们在一起 |
[43:20] | Yeah, I get it, I get it, man. | 好 我了解 伙计 我都了解 |
[43:21] | Hell, we’ll mail you your cut. | 那行啊 我们到时候把钱寄给你 |
[43:24] | – I could use some walking around money. – Yeah, | – 我赚点小钱就够用了 – 是吗 |
[43:26] | but this is more than just walking around money. | 但这可比你那些小钱多得去了 |
[43:28] | We got a fence lined up in Wilbur Field. | 我们认识一个在威尔伯牧场买卖盗窃品的人 |
[43:30] | He’s gonna buy the whole lot. | 他到时候会买下整批货物 |
[43:32] | Your parole gets through. | 你的假释一通过 |
[43:33] | This is you setting up in a new town, | 这就是你在新城市里扎根的底金啊 |
[43:36] | Like a proper man. | 到时候就像个有身份的正派人一样 |
[43:38] | All you got to do is keep the pretty trap shut, Dill Pickle. | 你要做的就是关掉巧妙的陷阱 约伯老婆 |
[43:43] | Who’s ever gonna know? | 谁会知道是你干的啊 |
[43:50] | I don’t know.. | 我不知道 |
[43:51] | I just… Ain’t exactly good timing for me. | 我只是 觉得现在对我来说不是个好时机 |
[43:54] | What else you gonna do man? | 你还想干什么啊 伙计 |
[43:56] | You gonna just wax a bunch of caddies? | 你只愿意给凯迪拉克打蜡吗 |
[43:57] | Dylan, this was your idea. | 迪伦 这之前可是你的主意 |
[44:00] | When you got out, you asked for some action. | 你刚出狱时 是你说要来点行动的 |
[44:02] | Something to get back on your feet. Something safe. | 能让你从头再来 而且是毫无风险的 |
[44:04] | Now this is way the hell out in Bedlow. | 现在前方的道路畅通无阻 |
[44:06] | And all that equipment just sitting there. | 而且所有的器材设施就放在那儿 |
[44:09] | There ain’t no bodies. It’s gonna rust. | 长时间没人用它们 它们可是会生锈的 |
[44:11] | There’s no victim here! | 根本不会有受害者 |
[44:12] | Arh, just a true convict. | 是啊 只会有一个真的罪犯而已 |
[44:14] | Dylan, we let you in on this, | 迪伦 我们让你来分一杯羹 |
[44:15] | because you asked. | 是因为你之前要求过 |
[44:17] | Now I don’t like you knowing if you don’t have a stake in it. | 这事若跟你没有利害关系 我可不想让你知道 |
[44:24] | We’ll be waiting on you, boy. | 我们会等着你的 伙计 |
[44:29] | Catch you soon, Dill Pickle. | 回头见啦 约伯老婆 |
[45:08] | – Hey, – Oooh, Phillip. | – 嗨 – 噢 菲利普 |
[45:10] | – Sorry, you startled me. – Sorry. | – 你刚刚吓到我了 – 抱歉啊 |
[45:13] | You know how I get in these places. | 你知道我是怎么进来的 |
[45:15] | Yeah, I do… | 是啊 我知道 |
[45:16] | which is why I’m surprised to see you here. | 我只是惊讶你怎么会来这里 |
[45:18] | – Everything alright? – Yeah, everything’s fine. | – 一切都还好吗 – 是啊 都还好 |
[45:21] | I was around and I.. had a wild ignition: | 我正散步然后我 就突然心血来潮 |
[45:23] | you might be free for lunch? | 你有空一起吃个午饭吗 |
[45:26] | Pretty wild ignition. | 还真的心血来潮哈 |
[45:29] | Look, I’ve still got my doctor’s cap on, I’m afraid. | 听着 我还在工作 我恐怕 |
[45:33] | Maynard’s here to discuss his research program. | 梅纳德在这里讨论他的研究项目 |
[45:35] | – The …uhm.. sphizophrenic narco.. – Narcotherapy. | – 那 嗯 精神分裂麻醉 – 麻醉疗法 |
[45:39] | It’s a big word, huh. | 是个很难的单词 哈 |
[45:42] | Oh, which reminds me, | 噢 正好提醒了我 |
[45:43] | next Thursday is the big fundraiser so.. | 下周四是个大型资金筹集活动呢 |
[45:45] | Don’t put us down for anything. | 所有事都要为此让路 |
[45:47] | Ok. – Ok, good. | 好的 – 嗯 很好 |
[45:52] | – Dennis! – Phillip. | – 丹尼斯 – 菲利普 |
[45:54] | You remember my wife, Becky? | 你还记得我的妻子贝姬吗 |
[45:56] | Oh yes, nice to see you again. | 噢 当然 很高兴我们又见面了 |
[45:57] | Dr. Maynard. | 梅纳德医生您好 |
[45:58] | – Do you two have plans? – Oh, no..uhm | – 你们两个有约吗 – 噢 没有 |
[46:03] | I just need to remember to call ahead first | 如果我再随兴想一起吃饭的话 |
[46:05] | if I’m going to be spontaneous. | 得记着提前打招呼 |
[46:07] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[46:10] | Ok, I’ll just leave you guys then. | 好吧 我先走了 你们两位慢慢聊 |
[46:12] | Ok, I shouldn’t be late for dinner. | 好的 我应该不会误了晚餐时间的 |
[46:13] | Ok, and..um..I’ll see you Thursday at the fundraiser. | 好啊 那么 我们周四筹资会的时候再见了 |
[46:16] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[46:23] | It’s hard to tell, right off. | 就现在的情形来看 还很难讲 |
[46:25] | Yeah, I wish you could’ve spent more time with her. | 是啊 我希望你能多抽空来观察一下她 |
[46:26] | I didn’t know she was coming. | 我不知道她会来医院找我 |
[46:28] | Y’know I..I see what you were talking about.. | 你懂的 我 我能理解你在说什么 |
[46:31] | Her body language is very protective, very concealing. | 她的肢体语言有很强的防范性 隐藏得很深 |
[46:36] | She’s deeply uncomfortable. | 她正表现出极度的不适 |
[46:38] | It’s odd. | 非常奇怪啊 |
[46:39] | Yeah, she’s always been skittish. | 是啊 她一直都忧心忡忡的 |
[46:41] | I..I just..I don’t know. | 我 我只是 我也不知道为什么 |
[46:46] | Wait, wait, who’s this guy? | 等等 等一下 这个男的是谁 |
[46:47] | That’s “Muffler” Mike. | 那是”消音器” 迈克 |
[46:48] | His Muffler’s been busted for about 8 years. | 他的消音器坏了八年之久 |
[46:50] | So everyone knows when’s he coming. | 所以他一来所有人都知道 |
[46:53] | Aaand that is..Bob Greezy. | 然后那个就是 鲍勃·格瑞斯 |
[46:56] | We call him..yup, “Greasy” Bob. | 我们都叫他 对 “马屁精” 鲍勃 |
[46:59] | Ok, so, it’s not brilliant, but.. | 好吧 我知道听来不是个好称呼 但是吧 |
[47:05] | 禁止打电话 没有例外 | |
[47:09] | I ..uh..actually worked with him once on a highway job. | 我其实跟他一起在高速公路上工作过一次 |
[47:13] | He’s got a really annoying smell. | 他臭得要死 |
[47:22] | – Got a problem, buddy? – Tell him to go fuck himself. | – 你有事吗 兄弟 – 跟他说去你妈的 |
[47:25] | – No, no. – Go fuck yourself dude. | – 不 不 – 去你妈的 |
[47:27] | – No, no problem at all. We’re cool. – Such a wimp. | – 没啥事 啥事都没有 – 怂货 |
[47:30] | What, you like it when we get hit? | 怎么了 你想让我们俩都挨打吗 |
[47:35] | Hey, who’s that? She’s hot. | 嘿 那是谁啊 她好辣哎 |
[47:39] | Yeah, that’s Donna. She’s a nice girl. | 那是堂娜 是个不错的姑娘 |
[47:41] | She’s a nice girl? Is she married? Is she covered in stories? | 她不错 她结婚没 她是不是很有故事 |
[47:46] | Not to hear it. | 我没听见你说什么 |
[47:47] | – Wait, she’s waving! – I know. | – 等等 她向你招手呢 – 我知道 |
[47:50] | You guys are friends? Ask her out! | 你们是朋友么 约她出去嘛 |
[47:52] | – I’m not gonna just ask her. – No, don’t be a wuss. | – 我不想随便约人家 – 别啊 嫑当懦夫 |
[47:54] | – You know you want her. – Shut up. | – 你知道你喜欢她的 – 闭嘴 |
[47:56] | Look, she’s coming over.. | 看呐 她过来了 |
[47:58] | What is this strange power you have over women? | 你这是什么特别魔力这么吸引女人 |
[48:02] | You don’t shut up, I’m gonna shut you out. | 你再不闭嘴 我就屏蔽你 |
[48:04] | You’d better not, not when your girlfriend’s here. | 你最好别 尤其是你女朋友在的时候 |
[48:05] | – Hey, Dylan. – Come to you, wench. | – 嘿 迪伦 – 到我这来 姑娘 |
[48:07] | Hey, Donna. | 嘿 堂娜 |
[48:08] | – Hey. – Are you.. here alone? | – 嘿 – 你是…一个人么 |
[48:11] | Oh, Jenny’s supposed to be coming, but… | 噢 珍妮原本要来的 但是 |
[48:16] | Haven’t seen you around much lately. | 最近没怎么见你来这 |
[48:18] | Haven’t been around. | 没怎么来过这片 |
[48:20] | Duh, say you like her shoes. | 别废话了 说你喜欢她的鞋子 |
[48:22] | Uh, I like your shoes | 我喜欢你的鞋子 |
[48:24] | They..uh..they work. | 它们 嗯 挺好的 |
[48:26] | I can’t believe you notice them. I got them on sale. | 没想到你注意到了 我打折的时候买的 |
[48:29] | They pretty much just go with everything, y’know. | 又漂亮又百搭 |
[48:31] | See! You compliment them on something they did or bought. | 明白了 你得夸她们买的东西 做的事情 |
[48:33] | Not like their eyes or something they were born with | 别谈论眼睛之类天生就有的东西 |
[48:36] | That’s how they know that you like them, | 这样她们就知道你喜欢她们哪里了 |
[48:37] | you like their taste, you like their… | 你喜欢她们的品味 喜欢她们的… |
[48:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[48:41] | I just hate this song. | 我讨厌这首歌 |
[48:44] | You’re joking! This is like my favourite song. | 别逗了 这是我最喜欢的歌 |
[48:46] | Oh I know..I just.. I’ve heard this so many times. | 哦 我知道 我就是 听的次数太多了 |
[48:49] | Oh, yeah, that’s true. They do play it a lot. | 这倒没错 他们放的次数很多 |
[48:53] | Argh. Ask her out. Ask her out. ASK HER OUT! | 呃 约她出去 约她出去 约 她 出 去 |
[48:57] | Say, Donna..I was thinking..er | 那个 堂娜 我想 |
[49:00] | Are you… are you busy.. Tuesday night? | 你 你周二晚上 忙不忙 |
[49:04] | I’m busy most nights. | 我几乎每晚都忙 |
[49:10] | – What do you have in mind? – Oh I just… thought that..er | – 你想说什么 – 我就是 想 那个 |
[49:14] | I could cook for you. I could cook for you. | 我可以为你做饭 我可以为你做饭 |
[49:16] | I could cook you dinner. | 我可以为你做晚饭 |
[49:18] | – You cook? – Yeah, I mean, well… | – 你会做饭 – 是啊 那个 |
[49:21] | Thing or two, what do you like? | 会做一点 你爱吃什么 |
[49:25] | Well, I like steaks. Big steaks. | 我喜欢牛排 大块牛排 |
[49:28] | Alright, alright, yeah I could.. I’ll fix you up. | 好的 好的 我可以 为你搞定 |
[49:31] | A rare steak, with a fancy sauce. And trimmings for days. | 半熟牛排 配秘制酱料 再加上时令配菜 |
[49:34] | – Ok. – I mean if you’re not too busy. | – 好的 – 你要是有空的话 |
[49:36] | I’m so smooth. | 进展顺利啊 |
[49:38] | Tuesday I’m seeing my mom, but I think Thursday I’m free. | 周二得去看我妈 不过周四我有空 |
[49:41] | Done, dinner at 6:30. | 说定了 晚餐定在六点半 |
[49:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[49:44] | – I’m busy Thursday night. – You’re not coming. | – 我周四晚上没空 – 没打算带赏你 |
[49:47] | Jenny’s here. So… 6:30? | 珍妮来了 那么就 六点半 |
[49:50] | 6:30. | 六点半 |
[49:51] | Ok. Gotta go. Hi. | 好的 得走了 嗨 |
[49:54] | Phillip and I have a fundraiser Thursday night, you dope. | 菲利普和我周四有个募集晚会 你个笨蛋 |
[49:57] | Yeah, how about you call on Monday, | 好吧 要不你周一联系我 |
[49:58] | tell me how to kiss and stuff? | 教我怎么接吻什么的 |
[49:59] | Who made you ask her out? You couldn’t even talk to her | 是谁让你约她的 你连怎么跟她聊天都不会 |
[50:02] | – You’re nothing without me. – Still not coming. | – 没我你不行 – 就不带你玩 |
[50:05] | I made you and I can break you. | 我可以成就你 也可以毁了你 |
[50:30] | This event is going to be so great. | 这个活动一定会意义非凡 |
[50:32] | It’ll help with the Laramie Project. | 对拉勒米计划会有很大帮助 |
[50:33] | A charity donation is just like any other investment.. | 慈善捐助和其他投资一样 |
[50:37] | You’d wanna know your money is being put to good use. | 人们都希望自己的钱被用于有益的地方 |
[50:39] | Well, you know, I can’t think of a better place | 所以 我认为没有比科研基金 |
[50:41] | to put your money… than in the research fund. | 更有益的项目了 |
[50:44] | Well, of course, you can’t! Your husband’s on the board. | 那是当然了 你老公是科研董事啊 |
[50:48] | But, no, you’re right. Sick people are always the best. | 不过 你说的没错 帮助病人总最最好的 |
[50:52] | Real lump in the throat stuff, these hospital charities. | 最根本的问题是 这些医疗的慈善基金 |
[50:55] | Give me cripples everytime. | 每次募集都给我弄些残障人士 |
[50:57] | These are psychos, not cripples. But you know.. | 他们是精神病人 不是残废 不过 |
[51:00] | Hmm…would you mind excusing me just a moment please? | 嗯 请允许我失陪一下好吧 |
[51:11] | – How’s it going? – What? | – 进展得怎么样 – 什么 |
[51:13] | – How’s it going? – Oh, I’m fine. Yeah. | – 约会进展得怎么样 – 挺好的 |
[51:16] | Why.. what do you want? | 你怎么 你想干什么 |
[51:19] | Nothing. I’m just checking in. | 没什么 我就是来检查一下 |
[51:21] | See how things are going. | 看看进行得怎么样 |
[51:22] | – Yeah, everything’s great. – The ..sauce is burning. | – 都挺好的 – 那个 酱汁要糊了 |
[51:27] | This is nuts. I haven’t cooked anything that | 这太疯狂了 我从来就没用过 |
[51:30] | didn’t take microwave instructions since… ever. | 微波炉以外的设备来做饭 |
[51:33] | ‘Kay. Smell this. | 好了 闻下这个 |
[51:36] | What is that? Uhm..rosemary? | 什么做的 嗯 迷迭香 |
[51:39] | – Yeah, too much? – No, no. | – 是啊 放多了 – 没有 |
[51:41] | It’s a little thick though. | 就是有点稠了 |
[51:43] | Yeah you said it’s supposed to be thick. | 对啊 你说得稠点的 |
[51:45] | Yeah, but not like, because it’d break.. | 是啊 但不像这样 这会破坏 |
[51:56] | – What? Aw you hate this shirt! – No, it’s… | – 如何 你讨厌这件衬衣 – 没有 它 |
[51:59] | Aww this is the wrong shirt! | 啊 这件衬衫太差劲了 |
[52:00] | Women everywhere will bound this shirt. | 没有女人会喜欢它的 |
[52:02] | Dylan, maintain. | 迪伦 保持住 |
[52:05] | The tie is a little rodeo. But it’s gonna be ok. | 领带有点太牛仔范了 不过还好 |
[52:08] | Yeah, easy for you to say. How’s your money dinner? | 你说得轻巧 你那筹钱晚宴怎么样了 |
[52:11] | Aargh, you know, stuff, shits, anonymous I | 啊 你懂的 吃东西 说瞎话 招人烦 |
[52:13] | just have to worry about not falling asleep. | 我真担心会睡过去 |
[52:17] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[52:19] | – Think..you’re gonna be great. Good luck. – Thanks. | – 看来 你肯定没问题 好运 – 谢谢 |
[52:30] | – Hi. – Hey there. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[52:31] | Yeah, how are you.. ..oh shit! | 你好吗 我靠 |
[52:36] | Well done | 全熟了 |
[52:44] | Ok, everything.. oh, that’s good. That’ll be great, yeah. | 好了 一切都 那没事 不会有问题的 |
[52:48] | – Come on in. – Ok. | – 请进 – 好的 |
[52:55] | – Never seen your place before. – You haven’t? | – 之前没来过你家 – 你没来过 |
[52:58] | I thought ..you went out here for the Fourth? | 我以为你美国独立纪念日来过呢 |
[53:00] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[53:02] | Oh, thought you were. | 噢 还以为你来了呢 |
[53:04] | Yeah, I had a barbecue. | 我办了个烧烤聚餐 |
[53:06] | It’s kind of my own concept: | 我自己想出来的 |
[53:07] | Barbecue on the Fourth of July. | 七月四日国家独立纪念日烧烤 |
[53:09] | Lots of people do that. | 很多人都这么做 |
[53:13] | I ..uh.. oh I really like your ..shoes. | 我 那个 特喜欢你的鞋子 |
[53:18] | You got a thing for feet? Dated a guy like that once. | 你有恋足癖 我以前跟一个这样的男人约会过 |
[53:22] | – Real weirdo. – No, no I don’t. | – 一个怪咖 – 不 我没有 |
[53:24] | Would you like..can I get you something to drink? | 你要不要 我给你拿杯酒 |
[53:26] | I did pick up some red wine. | 我准备了些红酒 |
[53:28] | – Do you like… – Oh… | – 你喜欢 – 哦 |
[53:30] | – You got a beer? – Yeah, yeah, definitely. | – 你有啤酒么 – 有 当然有 |
[53:34] | I’d take one of those actually. | 我其实更喜欢喝这个 |
[53:35] | Yeah. – Thanks. | 好啊 – 谢谢 |
[53:37] | – Just twist, yeah, cheers. – Cheers. | – 拧就行了 干杯 – 干杯 |
[53:43] | So.. you really cook and everything? | 所以 你平时也做饭什么的 |
[53:46] | Now and then. | 偶尔会 |
[53:50] | Urghh, what’s this?? | 呃 这是什么 |
[53:53] | It’s the sauce. | 这是酱汁 |
[53:57] | That smells kind of crazy. Urghh, bimbo. | 这个闻起来很恐怖 呃 蠢女人 |
[54:02] | – Well, it’s not for tonight.. – Ok. | – 其实这不是为今晚准备的 – 好吧 |
[54:08] | I don’t like my steaks all fancy. | 牛排我不要那么多花样 |
[54:10] | Just burnt black with tons of ketchup. | 只要焦黑淋上大量的番茄酱就行 |
[54:13] | – Figures… – Figures what? | – 不出所料 – 什么不出所料 |
[54:17] | – Sorry? – Oh, I thought you’d spoken. | – 您说什么 – 哦 我以为你刚才讲话了 |
[54:20] | Oh, gosh.. maybe I did. | 哦 天呐 也许吧 |
[54:25] | I think I was… woah!! | 我想我 呜喔 |
[54:28] | – Shoot! Oh, no! – Hot! Hot! | – 靠 哦 不 – 好热 好热 |
[54:32] | In the sink! Put it in the sink!! | 扔水池里 扔到水池里 |
[54:35] | In the sink! In the sink! | 扔水池里 扔水池里 |
[54:46] | – There, happy now? – Me? | – 这样 开心了吧 – 在说我么 |
[54:49] | Maybe you’d better go wash that off, honey. | 也许你该去洗一洗 亲爱的 |
[54:52] | Stay out of this, Phil. | 没你的事 菲尔 |
[54:57] | Oh god, I’m so sorry. | 哦 天呐 真对不起 |
[55:01] | Yeah, why don’t you go to the bathroom? | 不如先去个洗手间吧 |
[55:02] | – Collect yourself. – Sorry. | – 整理一下 – 对不起 |
[55:04] | I..you’re right, honey.. | 我 没错 亲爱的 |
[55:08] | It’s ok, ok. You guys ok? | 没事没事 大家都没事吧 |
[55:11] | – Yeah. – Did you get anything on you? | – 没事 – 没弄你身上吧 |
[55:13] | No, I’m fine, but is she alright? | 没 我没事 她没问题吧 |
[55:15] | Yeah, she’s fine. She’s fine. | 她没事 挺好的 |
[55:23] | Who’s Phil? | 谁是菲尔 |
[55:28] | – Give me a second. – Ok. | – 失陪一下 – 好 |
[55:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[55:35] | I told you not to come along anyway. | 都说不让你搀和了 |
[55:37] | – I had everything under control. – You had everything on fire!! | – 我能控制住场面 – 你把东西全点着了 |
[55:39] | Yeah, well, that’s the way I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[55:41] | Sure, burnt black, tons of ketchup. | 对 焦黑 淋上大量番茄酱 |
[55:43] | It’s none of your business what she eats, | 她吃什么跟你没关系 |
[55:44] | you yuppie snob! That’s my date. | 你个雅痞势利眼 这是我的约会 |
[55:46] | Ha, well, you sure know how to pick’em. | 哈 好吧 你确定自己能搞定 |
[55:49] | What’s the matter… are you jealous?? | 你是怎么了 你嫉妒了 |
[55:52] | Nooo, I’m not jealous. | 没有 我才不嫉妒 |
[55:55] | – Then butt out. – Why don’t you make me? | – 那就少管闲事 – 有本事你赶我走啊 |
[55:59] | – Just make me. – You think I won’t? | – 来啊 – 你以为我不能 |
[56:01] | Yeah, sure. Try. | 好啊 试试看 |
[56:06] | – There. – That’s all you got? | – 接着 – 就这点能耐 |
[56:10] | – Stop it. – Did it again. Did it again! | – 住手 – 又抽了 又抽了 |
[56:12] | Dylan, stop. Stop it! | 迪伦 停下 住手 |
[56:14] | I won’t. No, I’m not going to. | 我就不 就不停下 |
[56:16] | I won’t. | 就不 |
[56:20] | – Hey Donna. – Hey. | – 嘿 堂娜 – 嘿 |
[56:22] | I just put on some of my aftershave. | 我刚拍了点须后水 |
[56:26] | – Just freshening up a little. – I’m gonna..go. | – 感觉精神了一点 – 我得 走了 |
[56:32] | Donna! | 堂娜 |
[56:36] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[56:39] | Donna, wait! | 堂娜 等等 |
[56:42] | I was just making a joke. Was just… | 我开玩笑的 我就 |
[56:46] | putting on an aftershave. | 拍了点须后水而已 |
[57:07] | You are gonna speak to me again before we die, right? | 我们临死前你还能跟我说话的 对吧 |
[57:09] | What do you want me to say, Rebecca? Thank you.. | 你想让我说什么 丽贝卡 谢谢啊 |
[57:12] | So glad you made us look like idiots! | 你能把咱俩弄得像白痴一样真是太好了 |
[57:15] | You didn’t even apologise to Dr Maynard. | 你甚至都没向梅纳德博士道歉 |
[57:18] | I don’t like Dr Maynard. | 我不喜欢梅纳德博士 |
[57:19] | He always looks at me like he’s trying to guess my weight. | 他看着我的眼神像在猜我的体重多少 |
[57:21] | He was trying to raise money for an important | 他正在努力为一个 |
[57:23] | project I happen to be involved with. | 我所参与的重要项目筹集资金 |
[57:27] | Phillip, I can’t say what happened. | 菲利普 我不能告诉你发生了什么 |
[57:30] | I think… maybe I doze off for a second. | 我想 也许我是打了个盹吧 |
[57:34] | I was confused. | 我很困惑 |
[57:36] | – Haven’t you ever done that? – That’s not it. | – 你没有这样过么 – 不是这么回事 |
[57:39] | I mean, that may be true, but.. | 我是说 有可能是那样的 |
[57:44] | Something is happening to you. | 不过 你一定发生什么事了 |
[57:47] | And I don’t know if it’s what happened before or not | 我也不知道是不是以前发生这样过 |
[57:49] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[57:51] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[57:52] | Ok, then what? What?! | 好 那是怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[57:58] | I don’t know, Phillip, sometimes… | 我不知道 菲利普 有时候 |
[58:03] | sometimes you just look at everything, and… | 有的时候你就是看所有的东西 |
[58:06] | it’s all just different, d’you know? | 跟往常不一样 你知道么 |
[58:10] | Yeah, I do. They call that puberty. | 好吧 我有过 他们管那叫青春期 |
[58:12] | No, it isn’t just then. It never stops. | 不 不只是青春期 从来没停止过 |
[58:17] | It’s like ..uhm.. like shedding your skin. | 就像 就像蜕皮一样 |
[58:24] | Is that what you’re doing? Shedding? | 你正在进行么 蜕皮 |
[58:30] | Yeah, I guess, sort of. | 是 我觉得 差不多 |
[58:35] | Shedding me? | 脱离我么 |
[58:37] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[1:00:06] | – Hey, – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[1:00:11] | I’m really sorry, I know. I messed it up. I know. | 非常抱歉 我知道 我搞砸了 我都知道 |
[1:00:15] | No, no, that’s cool. | 不 没什么 |
[1:00:16] | I would’ve messed it up myself anyway. You just save me time. | 反正我无论如何都会搞砸 你还帮我省了时间 |
[1:00:19] | Give yourself a little credit. That girl really likes you. | 给自己点信心 那姑娘真的喜欢你 |
[1:00:23] | Well, if she did, | 就算她真喜欢 |
[1:00:24] | I think she got over that pretty quick.. | 在看过我跟脑袋里的小人说话的场景之后 |
[1:00:26] | When she caught me talking to the little man inside my head. | 一定跑得比兔子还快 |
[1:00:29] | Yeah.. Right. | 好吧 |
[1:00:33] | It’s just sometimes when I’m with you, I forget myself. | 就是有时候我跟你在一起 就把自己忘了 |
[1:00:42] | You feel funny. | 你身体不适啊 |
[1:00:44] | – What? – Don’t you feel funny? Like, not… | – 什么 – 你不觉得不适么 就像 |
[1:00:48] | a fever, but.. | 不像发烧 但是 |
[1:00:50] | Oh.. I ..uhm.. | 喔 我 嗯 |
[1:00:53] | I was .. previously engaged in a certain kind of activity and er.. | 我刚才全身心投入到了一种活动当中 而且 |
[1:00:58] | Nope! | 别说了 |
[1:01:04] | Well you smell nice. | 你身上好香 |
[1:01:06] | Kinda sweaty | 香汗淋漓 |
[1:01:10] | Sorry, that… that was out of line. I didn’t .. | 对不起 这句话有些唐突了 我不是 |
[1:01:17] | I should go. | 我得离开了 |
[1:01:22] | Ok… look, I’m sorry about tonight. | 好吧 今晚的事我很抱歉 |
[1:01:26] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:01:31] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:01:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:01:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:01:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:01:54] | Ok, well wait. Here comes a good one. | 好吧 等一下 这条有趣 |
[1:01:56] | Number 7: How does your partner rate as a lover? | 第七条 你的伴侣是不是合格情人 |
[1:01:59] | – Pass. – No wait! | – 过 – 不 等等 |
[1:02:01] | Pass. Pass. That’s none of your business. | 过 过 这跟你没关系 |
[1:02:03] | Of course it’s my business. Hush up. | 当然跟我有关系 别说了 |
[1:02:05] | You’d describe your love making as: A – wild animals. | 你如何描述你的性生活 一 像野兽一般 |
[1:02:08] | B – sweet and slow. | 二 甜蜜又缓慢 |
[1:02:10] | C – at least he tries. | 三 至少他试了 |
[1:02:12] | – D – Who’s he talking to? | – 四 – 他跟谁说话 |
[1:02:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:16] | Arhh, B..A, no, no, yeah. B? | 呃 二 一 不对不对 二吧 |
[1:02:21] | Oookay. If you say so. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[1:02:24] | – How often do you make l.. – No! Pass! | – 你多久做 – 不要 过 |
[1:02:28] | Wha…? C’mon, this isn’t gonna work unless… | 啥 少来 这么测不准的除非 |
[1:02:30] | Wait, turn up the radio… | 等下 把广播开大点声 |
[1:02:34] | Oh you like this? | 你喜欢这个 |
[1:02:37] | Yeah, I love this song. | 对 我特爱这歌 |
[1:02:40] | Oh yeah, I remember this. | 哦对 我记得这个 |
[1:02:57] | I’m crumblin’.. | # 我正在崩溃 # |
[1:03:02] | I wake up and you’re not there. | # 我醒来不见你的身影 # |
[1:03:06] | I call all my friends n’ tell’em I don’t care. | # 我打给所有朋友说我不在乎 # |
[1:03:11] | I’m so cool, baby, and ever mad. | # 我很冷静 宝贝 从不生气 # |
[1:03:16] | I’m crumblin’… | # 我正在崩溃 # |
[1:03:29] | Hey, Phillip. | 嘿 菲利普 |
[1:03:31] | Hi. Is this more… | 嗨 这还是在 |
[1:03:35] | shedding? | 剥离 |
[1:03:36] | No, this is dancing. | 不 这是在跳舞 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, it is. Yeah, ok. | 没错 还真是 好吧 |
[1:03:46] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[1:03:48] | So what brings the party down here? | 为什么跑这来跳来了 |
[1:03:50] | I was just looking for my old photo albums. | 我刚才在找我的旧相册 |
[1:03:53] | – I thought they were in the corner? – Ah, yeah.. | – 我以为它们在角落里 – 啊 对 |
[1:03:56] | Yeah, last time I saw them, they were… | 对 我上次见是在这 |
[1:04:00] | Kind of hope Bridget didn’t throw them out. | 希望布丽奇特没把它们扔了 |
[1:04:02] | No, It doesn’t make any sense…she would… | 不 没理由啊 她会 |
[1:04:04] | Hey, you know, I ran into Diane. | 对了 我碰到黛安了 |
[1:04:06] | She said you were gonna do the… Painting class. | 她说你要去上 油画课 |
[1:04:09] | – The drawing class. – The drawing class, yeah. | – 绘画班 – 对 绘画班 |
[1:04:11] | Yeah, I don’t have to. | 我不是非得去 |
[1:04:13] | What? No, I think that’s great. | 什么 我觉得那很棒啊 |
[1:04:15] | You know, get you outta your… the… cellar. | 能把你带出你的 地下室 |
[1:04:21] | Why would Bridget throw out my photos? | 为什么布丽奇特要把我的相册扔了 |
[1:04:23] | No, no, I’m not saying…just. You know..whatever, by accident. | 不 不 我没说 只是 可能是意外 |
[1:04:26] | – What do you want with them? – Nothing… | – 你要它们干嘛 – 没事 |
[1:04:28] | I just want to show them to Dyl.. ..to ..to… | 我只是想拿给迪 给 给 |
[1:04:34] | myself, look at them. | 我自己看看 |
[1:04:36] | I mean, I’m not saying: don’t find them. | 我没说别找了 |
[1:04:38] | If it helps you think, that’s good. | 如果能帮你思考就好 |
[1:04:39] | And… actually I can help you look for them. | 而且 其实我能帮你找 |
[1:04:42] | I have my… council meeting at 6, but… uhm | 我六点理事会有个会 但 |
[1:04:45] | You know, it won’t kill me to be a few minutes late. | 我晚点去儿不会死的 |
[1:04:48] | Yes, it will. | 会死的 |
[1:04:52] | Thank you for knowing that about me. | 谢谢你如此体谅我 |
[1:04:58] | Hey, is my… grey shirt clean? | 嘿 我的灰衬衫是干净的吗 |
[1:05:01] | – Er… yeah, I’ll check. – Thank you. | – 我去看看 – 谢谢 |
[1:05:17] | Everything come out alright? | 喝进去的都出来了吧 |
[1:05:21] | – You’re drunk! – I had hardly nothing to drink. | – 你喝醉了 – 我基本没喝什么 |
[1:05:26] | But give me time, partner! | 但多给我点时间 伙计 |
[1:05:28] | I got wine on my damn pants. | 我裤子上沾上酒了 |
[1:05:33] | – What’s Phillip gonna think? – Where is old Phillip? | – 菲利普会怎么想啊 – 菲利普去哪了 |
[1:05:37] | Meeting. | 开会 |
[1:05:40] | Have I given you the tour of my luxurious column? | 我带你参观过我奢华的家吗 |
[1:05:42] | Yeah, you have. | 参观过 |
[1:05:44] | Elegant modern entertainment centre. | 高雅的现代化娱乐中心 |
[1:05:47] | Perfect addition to every home. | 每个家庭的完美配套设施 |
[1:05:49] | Did you find those pictures you were gonna show me? | 你要给我看的照片找到了吗 |
[1:05:55] | They’re gone. | 它们没了 |
[1:05:57] | – Wait a minute, what happened? – They’re gone! | – 等下 发生了什么 – 它们没了 |
[1:06:02] | I have been through the entire… | 我把这富丽堂皇的房子 |
[1:06:06] | attractively furnished house. | 都找遍了 |
[1:06:09] | Maybe the maid ate them. | 可能是被我们的女佣给吃了 |
[1:06:11] | Or maybe.. my husband slipped them into the trash. | 也可能是我老公把他们给扔了 |
[1:06:16] | Are you serious? Why the hell would he do that? | 你确定吗 他为什么要那么做 |
[1:06:18] | Because, he knows me. | 因为 他了解我 |
[1:06:21] | Phillip takes care of me. | 菲利普照料我 |
[1:06:23] | That sounds te.. that.. That sucks. | 听上去真是糟透了 |
[1:06:26] | He’s not being mean. | 他不是对我不好 |
[1:06:30] | He knows how funky I get.. Sometimes.. | 他知道我看到那些东西 |
[1:06:33] | Looking through that stuff. | 有时会变的多奇怪 |
[1:06:36] | Doesn’t matter anyway. I know them all by heart. | 不过没关系 我心里都记得呢 |
[1:06:39] | There’s my mom when she’s little. | 有我妈小时候 |
[1:06:42] | She has my eyes… Blue grey with flecks of panic. | 她跟我眼睛一样 蓝灰色带点凌乱的斑点 |
[1:06:47] | And… here’s mom teaching me how to swim. | 然后 还有我妈教我游泳 |
[1:06:51] | Notice how I’m grafted to her arm. | 注意我怎么紧紧的抱着她的胳膊 |
[1:06:54] | Not a success. | 失败啊 |
[1:06:57] | And this picture of a pony. | 然后有一张小马的照片 |
[1:07:00] | I don’t know why it’s in there or who it belonged to, but… | 我不知道它为什么在这或是它是谁的 但是 |
[1:07:04] | there it is anyway. | 它就在这了 |
[1:07:08] | And there’s my dad. | 还有我爸爸 |
[1:07:12] | Scariest man who ever lived. | 有史以来最恐怖的男人 |
[1:07:16] | Grown-ups were scared of him. | 大人都怕他 |
[1:07:20] | All they ever taught me was how to be afraid. | 他们只教会了我如何害怕 |
[1:07:24] | Then I went out and found the copingest man alive | 然后我就出走了 找到了这个男人 |
[1:07:28] | so he can take care of me. | 让他可以照顾我 |
[1:07:31] | So he can get rid of the past. | 他能让我放下过去 |
[1:07:35] | Chipping away at it. | 慢慢解脱 |
[1:07:38] | Omni-little quirks. Insecurities. | 摆脱各种怪癖和不安 |
[1:07:43] | Until… | 直到 |
[1:07:46] | voilà. | 瞧 |
[1:07:49] | Nothing left. | 什么也不剩了 |
[1:08:02] | Nothing like a little truth to sober you up, huh? | 唯有事实最能使人清醒了 |
[1:08:10] | Tell you ’bout my family. I got a brother, named Mitch. | 跟你说说我家 我有个哥哥 叫米奇 |
[1:08:14] | … moved to 1600 miles away… | 为了不用再借我钱 |
[1:08:18] | so that he wouldn’t have to loan me anymore money. | 搬去了1600英里以外的地方 |
[1:08:22] | My mama’s.. | 我妈妈 |
[1:08:24] | I put her through so much. By the time I got popped… | 我让她经历了太多事 我被抓的时候 |
[1:08:26] | she just stopped talking to me. | 她就不再跟我说话了 |
[1:08:30] | She didn’t even wait for the trial. | 她甚至都没等到庭审 |
[1:08:34] | I’ve never met anyone I didn’t disappoint. | 我从未遇见过没对我失望的人 |
[1:08:40] | I mean, the best thing.. The only thing.. | 我是说 我喜欢的关于我的 |
[1:08:44] | About me that I like… | 最好的事 也是唯一的事 |
[1:08:46] | is you. | 是你 |
[1:09:27] | Fuck. How I wish you weren’t so damn pretty, Becky Porter. | 操 我多希望你他妈没那么漂亮 贝姬·波特 |
[1:09:32] | I know this’ dumb and shallow, but… | 我知道这很傻很肤浅 但是 |
[1:09:35] | I mean, you’re a married woman, I’m on parole. | 你结婚了 我在假释中 |
[1:09:40] | Still, sometimes I think… | 我有时仍想 |
[1:09:46] | just wish you weren’t so damn pretty. | 仅仅希望你不是他妈的那么漂亮 |
[1:10:22] | I wanna know how you feel like. | 我想知道你的感觉 |
[1:12:23] | Cut it out! It’s good. | 省省吧 多好啊 |
[1:12:25] | It’s cool! Look at Diane. | 多酷啊 看看黛安 |
[1:12:31] | That’s a little abstract there, darlin’. | 有点抽象哦亲爱的 |
[1:12:33] | Try to grow him a nice man. | 尽量把他画好看点 |
[1:12:41] | Dylan! My office. | 迪伦 来我办公室 |
[1:12:45] | – Got to go darlin’. – Ok, I’ll see you. | – 得走了亲爱的 – 好 回见 |
[1:12:51] | – What’s going on, Jake? – It’s no good. | – 怎么了杰克 – 这样不太好 |
[1:12:56] | – Wh.. what is? – It’s no good. | – 是什么 – 这样很不好 |
[1:12:59] | – It doesn’t work. – Wait, wait. | – 这不行啊 – 等一下 等一下 |
[1:13:02] | Am I fired? | 难道我被炒了 |
[1:13:03] | Ok, you’re me Dylan… | 好了 试想你是我迪伦 |
[1:13:06] | What would you do? Keep the ex-con who talks to himself? | 你会怎么办 留着一个自言自语的前罪犯 |
[1:13:10] | All day? | 整天 |
[1:13:14] | You’re frightening the customers. | 你吓到顾客了 |
[1:13:17] | Look, next time you get a gig. Ok. Just… | 看 下次你再找到活 |
[1:13:21] | – let your imaginary friend stay at home. – Ok | – 让你想象中的朋友呆在家里 – 好吧 |
[1:13:25] | You’re gonna start living in the world brother. | 你得开始新生活了老兄 |
[1:13:27] | You… you gotta be where you at. | 要活在现实中 |
[1:13:30] | – You understand what I’m saying? Be where you at. – Ok. | – 你懂我意思了吗 活在现实里 – 好吧 |
[1:13:33] | I’ll give you a recommendation if you need one. | 你需要的话我会给你写推荐信 |
[1:13:36] | I won’t lie. | 我不会说谎的 |
[1:13:38] | But I… I’ll say you’re honest. | 但是我会说你很诚实 |
[1:13:40] | Tks.. | 谢了 |
[1:14:02] | What’s happend, bro? | 发生什么事了 哥们儿 |
[1:14:25] | Honey… I’m your friend. | 亲爱的 我是你朋友 |
[1:14:27] | Oh, good… I mean, yes, of course you are. | 哦好 我是说 你当然是 |
[1:14:31] | You can tell me. You really should. | 你有事可以跟我说 你真的应该 |
[1:14:34] | Sweetie, I, honestly, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 亲爱的 说实话 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[1:14:38] | Not at all? | 一点不知道 |
[1:14:40] | Well, everybody’s… concerned. | 大家都很关心 |
[1:14:44] | Is something going on? You can tell me. | 发生什么事了吗 你可以告诉我的 |
[1:14:49] | There’s just really nothing to tell. | 真的没什么好说的 |
[1:14:53] | Have you been seeing someone? | 你在跟谁约会吗 |
[1:14:55] | Oh god, no. No, no, no, no. | 哦天 不不不不 |
[1:14:57] | I couldn’t. I’m married. I would never. | 我不能 我结婚了 我永远不会的 |
[1:14:59] | Oh, I meant a shrink! | 哦我指的是心理医生 |
[1:15:02] | You’re having an affair! Oh my god! | 你出轨了 我的天呐 |
[1:15:04] | – No. – You don’t have to tell me who unless you want to. | – 不 – 你不用告诉我是谁除非你想 |
[1:15:06] | No, no, no, no. Diane! | 不不不不 黛安 |
[1:15:07] | Because I’m very good at keepi… | 因为我很擅长保 |
[1:15:08] | Diane, honestly, Diane. I’m not. | 黛安 真的 黛安 我没有 |
[1:15:09] | I’m not having an affair! | 我没外遇 |
[1:15:10] | Oh, and we’ve never had this conversation. | 那就当我们从来没进行过这次谈话 |
[1:15:13] | Oh, poor Phillip. Oh I didn’t mean that. | 哦可怜的菲利普 我不是那意思 |
[1:15:15] | I’m really… – You know what, | 我真的 – 你知道吗 |
[1:15:17] | you don’t have to tell me who that is… | 你不需要告诉我那个人是谁 |
[1:15:18] | just explain everything. | 这些一切都说得通了 |
[1:15:21] | Explain what? | 什么说得通了呀 |
[1:15:25] | Well, I don’t mind telling you now | 我现在不介意告诉你 |
[1:15:27] | that I know you’re not crazy. | 我知道你没疯 |
[1:15:29] | But everybody’s talking. Well, you must know that. | 但人人都在议论 你必须得知道 |
[1:15:34] | Everybody’s talking about me. Why? | 人人都在议论我 为什么 |
[1:15:37] | Don’t they have lives? | 他们都没自己的生活吗 |
[1:15:38] | Oh, my lips are sealed. | 我嘴巴很严的 |
[1:15:39] | They are zip-locked. | 他们也会三缄其口 |
[1:15:41] | You don’t have to tell me who he is, but is it someone I know… | 你不需要告诉我他是谁 但是我认识他吗 |
[1:15:44] | Diane, honestly, I’m not having an affair. I’m not. I swear. | 黛安 真的 我没有外遇 我没有 我发誓 |
[1:15:47] | Ok? I’m just crazy. | 行吧 我只是疯了 |
[1:15:59] | Amazing!! | 帅呆了 |
[1:16:01] | That’s probably the greatest game of pool ever played. | 估计是台球史上最棒的一局 |
[1:16:04] | – Hi, Dylan. – Oh, hi. Queen of the rodeo! | – 嗨 迪伦 – 哦嗨 竞技女王 |
[1:16:07] | Rodeo queen huh? | 竞技女王 |
[1:16:08] | What, you came to watch me making pool history? | 怎么 来看我创造台球历史吗 |
[1:16:14] | Had a few pitchers, haven’t you? | 打飞了不少对吧 |
[1:16:15] | You know my only regret? | 你知道我最后悔什么吗 |
[1:16:17] | It’s that I gave up my law practice to become a show girl. | 放弃法律去当了展台女郎 |
[1:16:21] | – Can I pour myself one? – Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | – 我能倒杯吗 – 嗯 行行行 |
[1:16:24] | Hey, hey, hey. Have a .. have a beer. | 嘿 来杯啤酒 |
[1:16:30] | Who’s gonna find his ball? | 谁来找他的球 |
[1:16:33] | So..Wayne said that Jake gave you the can. | 韦恩说杰克把你炒了 |
[1:16:37] | – That blows. – Hey, Donna, sister. | – 太惨了 – 嘿 堂娜 妹子 |
[1:16:39] | Where the hell you been hiding at, Dill Pickle? | 你最近藏哪去了 约伯老婆 |
[1:16:41] | Thank god, you come. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[1:16:46] | Is it time to do crimes? | 是到时候去犯事了吗 |
[1:16:50] | Yeah, man, we been waiting on you. | 嗯 我们等着你呢 |
[1:16:54] | – Cue ball. – Quite enough dicking around… | – 发球 – 别磨蹭了 |
[1:16:56] | – are we doing this or not? – Hell, yes! Let’s do it. | – 我们到底干不干 – 当然 我们来干吧 |
[1:16:59] | – Let’s do it. – Alright, here’s the address.. | – 我们来干吧 – 好了 这是地址 |
[1:17:02] | Need you to roll up there. Check the place out. | 你需要去踩点 看看周围环境 |
[1:17:04] | We go in Thursday night. | 我们周四晚上进去 |
[1:17:06] | Let’s do it now. Let’s do it now! | 现在就去干吧 现在就去干吧 |
[1:17:08] | I mean, what am I waiting for, right? This is what I do.. | 我是说我还在等什么 是吧 我就是干这个的 |
[1:17:11] | I mean, I’m a criminal-element-man type, man. | 我就是那种适合犯罪的人啊 |
[1:17:14] | Just like you! Like, who am I kidding? | 就像你一样 我没开玩笑 |
[1:17:17] | Maybe you’ve had enough, Dill. | 你最近应该经历太多了 约伯 |
[1:17:19] | Maybe you wanna head home, sleep it off. | 你应该回家睡一觉 |
[1:17:21] | Oh, no. I want some action!! I want some action, yes!! | 不不 我要行动 我想要行动 没错 |
[1:17:24] | Come on!! Let’s get lost! | 来吧 我们走吧 |
[1:17:27] | Hey, you can be my moll. | 嘿 你可以当我的女人 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah, I mean I got to have a moll. | 对 我得有个情人 |
[1:17:36] | Y’see, I got this problem though. | 你看 我还有个问题 |
[1:17:39] | It’s the Jiminy the cricket | 吉米尼那个蟋蟀 |
[1:17:40] | he’s gonna get all upset with me man… | 让我非常心烦 老兄 |
[1:17:42] | and I can’t go messing with Jiminy’s cricket. | 我不能招惹吉米尼的蟋蟀 |
[1:17:44] | He lives in my head with Mr Cricket, excuse me, “Dr Cricket”. | 他在我印象中就是蟋蟀博士 抱歉 蟋蟀博士 |
[1:17:49] | Hey, what am I gonna do when she finds out | 嘿 当她发现我跟别人的形容 |
[1:17:50] | that I’m just like everybody said. | 没有不同时我该怎么办 |
[1:17:52] | What am I gonna do then, Bo? | 我那时该怎么办 柏 |
[1:17:53] | You got voices in your head? | 你脑子中有声音 |
[1:17:55] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这意思吗 |
[1:17:56] | You don’t believe me? Donna? | 你不相信我 堂娜 |
[1:17:58] | He does. | 是真的 |
[1:18:00] | Yeah, I have a world of craziness up here, man. | 对 我脑子里有个疯狂的世界 |
[1:18:01] | So you might wanna find somebody a | 所以你可能想找个 |
[1:18:03] | little more stable to be your riled man. | 更稳定的人来帮你干活 |
[1:18:04] | Maybe I’m not your guy. | 我不是你要找的人 |
[1:18:06] | I mean burglary is a pretty tricky piece of business. | 盗窃可是很棘手的活 |
[1:18:08] | – It’s time to shut your mouth now. – You know what? | – 你该闭嘴了 – 知道吗 |
[1:18:10] | I’m getting so sick of everybody telling me what to do. | 我厌倦了所有人都指挥我该干什么 |
[1:18:17] | Oi!! Step back, Dylan, y’step back! | 退后 迪伦 你退后 |
[1:18:19] | You two, get the hell out of my bar! | 你们俩 滚出我的酒吧 |
[1:18:22] | Alright, Wayne, put the gun down. Ok, Wayne. | 好的 韦恩 放下枪 |
[1:18:25] | Man, I got a lump on my head the size of Nebraska. | 老兄 我头上的肿包得有内布拉斯加州那么大 |
[1:18:27] | Ok. Shut up, shut up, Lyle. That’s ok. | 好了 闭嘴 莱尔 没事的 |
[1:18:29] | – Everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. – Am I bleeding man? | – 一切安好 – 我流血了吗 |
[1:18:31] | Shut up, Lyle! | 闭嘴 莱尔 |
[1:18:35] | I don’t care how long we’ve known each other. | 我不在乎我们认识多久了 |
[1:18:38] | You screw this up. | 你等着瞧 |
[1:18:41] | Bo, look at my hair, man. Am I bleeding? Bo! | 柏 看看我头发 流血了吗 |
[1:18:44] | Bo, my head’s gonna be all discolored. | 柏 我的头发变色了吗 |
[1:19:28] | Diane! Hi. I just got the call that you are here. | 黛安 嗨 我刚接到电话说你在这儿 |
[1:19:32] | To what do I owe this pleasant surprise? | 是什么事让你来给我惊喜 |
[1:19:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:15] | Do you recognise it? | 认识这里吗 |
[1:20:24] | I don’t even look any smaller. | 看起来没什么变化啊 |
[1:20:26] | I never came here again. | 我再也没有回来过 |
[1:20:30] | I was scared. | 我害怕 |
[1:20:32] | Always felt like… There was something here. | 总觉得 这里有什么 |
[1:20:38] | Something…too grown up… | 让人成熟太多 |
[1:20:41] | Too real. | 太真实的东西 |
[1:20:46] | Do you think this was the place I first went nuts or… | 你觉得我第一次发神经是在这里 |
[1:20:49] | Does it go further back? | 还是更早 |
[1:20:50] | C’mon, you’re not crazy, Becky. | 你不疯 贝姬 |
[1:20:52] | I was once. | 我曾经有过 |
[1:20:54] | Right after college. | 大学刚毕业 |
[1:20:57] | Before Phillip and I were engaged. | 在菲利普和我订婚前 |
[1:21:01] | I… kind of fell apart. | 我曾精神崩溃 |
[1:21:08] | Couldn’t deal with being in the world, so… | 无法应对这个世界 于是 |
[1:21:11] | Spent some time in a hospital up state. | 在州北边的一个医院呆了一阵子 |
[1:21:17] | Rehabilitating. | 做康复 |
[1:21:22] | I didn’t know about that. | 我不知道这事 |
[1:21:23] | Yeah, you missed that one. | 对 你不知道 |
[1:21:26] | Probably because I missed most of it too. | 可能因为我也差不多忘记了 |
[1:21:30] | I couldn’t feel anything. | 我没有知觉 |
[1:21:33] | I just laid in bed for 3 months… | 就只在床上躺了三个月 |
[1:21:37] | Trying to work up enough energy to cry. | 努力积攒哭泣的力量 |
[1:21:44] | Phillip was with me through all of it. | 菲利普一直陪着我 |
[1:21:47] | He read to me. He sat with me… | 为我读书 陪我坐着 |
[1:21:52] | tried to get me through it. | 努力帮我渡过难关 |
[1:21:55] | He probably did. | 大概是他成功了 |
[1:22:00] | Sure wasn’t me. | 肯定不是靠我自己 |
[1:22:04] | – So goddamn weak. – Becky, how can you say that? | – 我太弱了 – 贝姬 别这么说自己 |
[1:22:08] | What you did for me. | 你为我做了很多 |
[1:22:10] | Have I made your life any easier, honestly? | 说实话 我让你的生活变轻松了吗 |
[1:22:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:20] | You know, I can’t read your mind. | 虽然我读不到你的思想 |
[1:22:22] | Dylan but I know when you’re lying. | 迪伦 但我知道你在说谎 |
[1:22:26] | – Becky, don’t do this. – I can’t live like this. | – 贝姬 别这样 – 我不能这样活下去 |
[1:22:30] | Dylan… Phillip is my husband. | 迪伦 菲利普是我丈夫 |
[1:22:36] | I know you don’t like him, but I need to be with him. | 我知道你不喜欢他 但我必须得跟他过日子 |
[1:22:41] | I need to find him again. | 我得再去找他 |
[1:22:42] | Yeah, you gotta do what you’re told, right? | 好吧 你要遵从他们的安排吗 |
[1:22:45] | – That’s not fair. – Fair? | – 这不公平 – 公平 |
[1:22:47] | I finally, for once in my life, I can see something… | 终于 我第一次在生命里感受到了 |
[1:22:52] | something real, and then you tell me I gotta give up, so.. | 真实的情感 然后你却让我放弃 |
[1:22:55] | How do you call it fair?? | 这怎么能算公平 |
[1:22:58] | I can’t be with you, and I can’t… | 我不能和你在一起 我也不能 |
[1:23:02] | I can’t play at this anymore! | 我也不能再和你玩这个游戏了 |
[1:23:04] | It’s not a game. It’s not something that you play. | 这不是游戏 不能拿这个当儿戏 |
[1:23:07] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[1:23:10] | You are going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:23:13] | God, Dylan… | 老天 迪伦 |
[1:23:18] | You have so much. | 你优点太多了 |
[1:23:23] | You… | 你 |
[1:23:25] | you blew me away. | 你让我倾倒 |
[1:23:29] | You know that, you.. | 你知道的 你 |
[1:23:32] | I’m never gonna forget that. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[1:23:34] | – Couldn’t we just… – No. | – 我们能不能 – 不行 |
[1:23:38] | How do you expect me to just shut you off? | 我如何就这么离开你 |
[1:23:44] | Because you love me. | 因为你爱我 |
[1:25:20] | Me a whiskey, please? | 请给我杯威士忌 |
[1:25:22] | The thing is… you come in here | 你来这里 |
[1:25:24] | and it’s always some kind of trouble. | 总是要惹麻烦 |
[1:25:29] | Is that what you hear? | 你听说什么了吗 |
[1:25:31] | Not too nicely, though, you were in here | 可不是什么好事 你在这里 |
[1:25:33] | doing your little MMA style tango… with soul brothers. | 和你臭味相投的兄弟们表演了一出综合格斗啊 |
[1:25:36] | They showed up. I left. | 他们来了 我就走了 |
[1:25:38] | We didn’t associate. | 没交集 |
[1:25:39] | Dylan, this ain’t the goddamn drill. Ok? | 迪伦 这不是开玩笑 好吗 |
[1:25:42] | You even got yourself fired. | 你都被炒鱿鱼了 |
[1:25:43] | You’re hanging out with known felons. | 然后又和出了名的坏蛋混在一起 |
[1:25:45] | And now, Lyle is looking to bust yo ass off | 现在 莱尔到处找你 |
[1:25:47] | all across the dessert. | 想给你尝尝厉害 |
[1:25:48] | Giddons, look, can you… | 吉登斯 听着 你能不能 |
[1:25:49] | NO!! | 不 |
[1:25:54] | NO! NO! | 不 不要 |
[1:25:56] | – Please stop! – What’s wrong with you? | – 请住手 – 你怎么了 |
[1:25:58] | Please! | 请住手 |
[1:26:10] | Dylan! Dylan!! | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[1:26:15] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[1:26:16] | – You bastards? – Bo and Lyle? | – 混蛋 – 柏和莱尔吗 |
[1:26:19] | Y’know what I’m looking at right now, a cell. | 你知道我现在眼里看到什么吗 一间牢房 |
[1:26:22] | You tell me what’s going on with them brothers… | 告诉我 你和那两兄弟有什么纠葛 |
[1:26:24] | You won’t even have to think about that. I’ll take it… | 你都不用去管 我会解决 |
[1:26:26] | No, I mean, I’m looking at her right now. I’m in it! | 不 我现在正看着她 我在里面 |
[1:26:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:29] | This is where they put me, ’cause this is where they see me. | 他们让我看到的 因为他们也看到我这里 |
[1:26:32] | Wait a minute, so this is when… | 等等 你这是要 |
[1:26:34] | You start blaming the whole world for your crap, is that right? | 为自己的烂摊子开始责怪全世界了吗 |
[1:26:38] | No. No, this is where I stop. | 不 我不会再那样了 |
[1:26:43] | We ain’t finished. | 这可没完 |
[1:26:50] | I want you to get better. | 我想让你康复 |
[1:26:54] | To stop… worrying about everything. | 别再 什么都担心了 |
[1:27:00] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:27:04] | You just need to be… | 你只需要 |
[1:27:08] | alone for a while. No distractions. | 单独待一阵子 没有干扰 |
[1:27:12] | ‘Till you feel ..yourself again. | 直到你再次感受到 自我 |
[1:27:27] | Rebecca. I love you. | 丽贝卡 我爱你 |
[1:28:08] | Now we both got lumps in our heads. | 现在我们脑袋都长包了 |
[1:28:11] | It’s Thursday! Time to go to work, Dyl! | 今天是周四 该行动了 迪 |
[1:28:14] | – I got to be somewhere. – Yeah, and we know where. | – 我得去个地方 – 对 我们知道是哪里 |
[1:28:18] | You know, I told Bo, that we should bust you up… | 我跟柏说 我们应该干掉你 |
[1:28:21] | and leave you there when we’re through. But he’s got a code. | 然后把你扔在野外 但他有自己的方式 |
[1:28:24] | 2 hours and comfortable living, Dyl. | 只要两小时 然后就放过你 迪 |
[1:28:26] | No, I need to be somewhere. I’m asking. | 不行 我得去个地方 求你了 |
[1:28:28] | And I’m answering. | 我回答过了 |
[1:28:48] | We’ll worry about swarms later. | 其他以后再解决 |
[1:28:50] | None of your people will even know she was here. | 你的人根本不会知道她在这里 |
[1:28:53] | I’m betting she’ll be back to normal, in a..just a couple months. | 我打赌只需几个月 她就会恢复正常的 |
[1:28:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:29:16] | Did you see who was driving that car? | 看见是谁开的车吗 |
[1:29:20] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:29:36] | – Good morning, ladies and gentlemen… – Becca. | – 早上好 女士们先生们 – 贝卡 |
[1:29:38] | …this is your captain speaking.. | 这里是机长广播 |
[1:29:40] | – ..we are currently creeping up to.. – Becca. | – 我们正在爬升 – 贝卡 |
[1:29:45] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[1:29:48] | Come on, answer me, Rebecca! | 回答我 丽贝卡 |
[1:29:52] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[1:29:55] | Jesus Christ, Rebecca, what is going on? | 上帝 丽贝卡 发生了什么事 |
[1:29:59] | Phillip put me in here. | 菲利普把我关在这里了 |
[1:30:03] | I think he thinks I’m having an affair. | 我想他觉得我有外遇了 |
[1:30:05] | So he locks you up? Can he do that? | 所以把你关起来吗 他能这么做吗 |
[1:30:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:30:12] | I’m afraid of him. | 我害怕他 |
[1:30:14] | I don’t know what he’s gonna do. | 我不知道他要做什么 |
[1:30:17] | Feel like you’re under water. What are they giving you? | 感觉你很迷糊 他们喂你什么药了 |
[1:30:20] | Phillip gave me these pills. | 菲利普给了我一些药 |
[1:30:22] | I took them. | 我都吃了 |
[1:30:24] | He told me to take them so I took them. | 他让我吃 我就吃了 |
[1:30:27] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪吗 |
[1:30:29] | Yeah, in er.. | 知道 在 |
[1:30:31] | I think it’s the..uhm.. | 我想这里是 |
[1:30:34] | Hop Howard clinic. | 哈普·霍华德诊所 |
[1:30:36] | It’s a mental institution. | 是个精神病院 |
[1:30:38] | Your husband ought to be a permanent resident, darliln’. | 你丈夫才应该被永远关进去 亲爱的 |
[1:30:43] | – Are you on a plane? – I’m… I’m headed your way. | – 你在坐飞机吗 – 我去找你 |
[1:30:50] | Listen, I need to see the room. | 听着 我得看看房间 |
[1:30:54] | I want you to look around, I want to see everything. | 你四处看看 我想看到一切 |
[1:31:09] | But, is there anything you’ll do or… | 还有其他办法吗 |
[1:31:10] | I understand, sir, but unfortunately, | 我明白 先生 但抱歉 |
[1:31:12] | we can’t arrange a vehicle… | 你没有有效的驾驶证 |
[1:31:14] | without a valid driver’s license. | 我们不能租给你车 |
[1:31:15] | I just don’t have it with me right now, that’s all. | 我只是没带在身上 |
[1:31:18] | And I have a really important job interview. | 我有个很重要的工作面试 |
[1:31:19] | And I do hope you get that job. | 我非常希望你能面试成功 |
[1:31:21] | What I can do, is arrange a cab for you. | 我可以帮你叫辆出租车 |
[1:31:23] | Perhaps a friend can overnight your license | 也许你可以让朋友帮你连夜快递过来 |
[1:31:25] | while I hold the res… Sir? | 我替你保留预定 先生 |
[1:31:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:56] | – Where are you? – Still the airport. | – 你在哪里 – 还在机场 |
[1:32:00] | What are you doing? | 在做什么 |
[1:32:03] | Renting. | 租车 |
[1:32:18] | Now, twist it to the left. Slowly. | 现在 向左转 慢慢来 |
[1:32:23] | Ok, now, see if you can find the empty space in there. | 好的 现在试试能不能找到空隙 |
[1:32:27] | Dylan, I can’t do this. I feel like a 4-year-old. | 迪伦 我做不到 笨得像个四岁小孩儿似的 |
[1:32:30] | You can do it. Just relax. | 你可以的 放松 |
[1:32:32] | 诺克斯堡 美国陆军基地之一 | |
[1:32:32] | This ain’t Fort Knox, these are simple locks. | 这不是诺克斯堡 只是简单的锁 |
[1:32:35] | Oh uhm.. turn here. | 这里转弯 |
[1:32:38] | Where did you learn to do all this stuff anyway? | 你在什么地方学会的这些 |
[1:32:42] | School, mostly. | 基本是在学校学的 |
[1:32:44] | I was wondering where you guys didn’t chop. | 我在想还有什么你不会做的 |
[1:32:46] | Oh I bet you took ballet. | 我打赌你学的是芭蕾 |
[1:32:48] | Or tea appreciation or something. | 或者品茶之类的 |
[1:32:50] | Oboe. | 双簧管 |
[1:32:55] | – Holy shit, holy shit! – Hot damn! | – 老天 – 干得好 |
[1:32:57] | That took me a week to learn that. | 我花了一周才学会 |
[1:32:59] | You’re a natural born criminal. | 你是个天生的罪犯 |
[1:33:01] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 你肯定跟所有姑娘都这么说 |
[1:33:06] | – Am I close? – Yeah, I think so. | – 我快到了吗 – 我想是的 |
[1:33:08] | Just keep going all the way through town. | 直穿过镇子就行 |
[1:33:09] | It’s right by the train tracks, you can’t miss it. | 就在火车轨旁边 你不会错过的 |
[1:33:11] | Ok, I’ll find it. Time to get a move on now. | 好的 我会找到的 你该行动了 |
[1:33:14] | Er.. anybody in the hall? | 大厅里有人吗 |
[1:33:18] | One sec… | 等一下 |
[1:33:21] | Wait ’till she leaves the hall. | 等她离开大厅 |
[1:33:26] | Check. | 好了 |
[1:33:28] | – Nervous? – Check. | – 紧张吗 – 走了 |
[1:33:31] | Listen, when you get outta there, uhm.. | 等你离开那里 |
[1:33:34] | You ever seen Canada? | 你去过加拿大吗 |
[1:33:37] | Why, what do you have in mind? | 为什么问 你想做什么 |
[1:33:39] | I thought maybe you’d like to have a romance in an exotic city. | 我想也许你会喜欢在异国城市谈场恋爱 |
[1:33:48] | Go for it. Just walk like you know where you’re going. | 行动吧 保持镇定如常 |
[1:34:23] | Holly shit. | 真见鬼 |
[1:34:41] | Do you have any idea where I am? | 你知道我我这是在哪里了吗 |
[1:34:49] | No, get back on main street. | 不知道 回到主路上去 |
[1:34:55] | Not a good idea. | 不行的 |
[1:34:59] | – Shit! – Turn off the engines and show me your hands! | – 糟糕 – 关掉引擎 举起双手 |
[1:35:04] | How are you doing today? | 今天感觉如何 |
[1:35:13] | Here goes nothing. | 不管了 |
[1:35:18] | Stop the car!! I said stop! | 停车 停下 |
[1:36:43] | God! Oh my god! | 老天爷 |
[1:36:47] | Oh my god! | 老天 |
[1:36:50] | Dylan, I can’t talk to him! I can’t! | 迪伦 我不能跟他说话 我不能 |
[1:36:52] | Becky, calm down. You can do this. | 贝姬 冷静 你做得到 |
[1:36:54] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:36:57] | I’m just gonna walk past him and it’s gonna be totally fine. | 我要走过他 一切都会没事的 |
[1:37:04] | Rebecca? What are you doing? | 丽贝卡 你在做什么 |
[1:37:08] | Told you I couldn’t talk to him. | 说了我不能跟他说话 |
[1:37:10] | Go, Becky, just go! | 走 贝姬 直接走 |
[1:37:12] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[1:37:24] | He’s gone. | 他逃跑了 |
[1:37:38] | The woods. The woods, go! | 森林 往森林里跑 |
[1:38:19] | – Hear that train? – Yes! | – 听见火车了吗 – 是的 |
[1:38:21] | Run for it!! | 朝它跑 |
[1:38:43] | – I’m here. – Where? | – 我在这里 – 哪里 |
[1:38:48] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:38:54] | – Where? – I’m here. | – 在哪儿 – 这里 |
[1:39:08] | There’s an open boxcar, see it? | 有个开着的货车车厢 看到了吗 |
[1:39:11] | – Where? – There’s a red boxcar, right here! | – 哪呢 – 红色货车车厢 就这个 |
[1:39:13] | Red boxcar, see it? | 红色货车车厢 看到了吗 |
[1:39:17] | – Yes! – Ok. GO!! | – 看到了 – 好的 跑 |
[1:40:54] | This is gonna be so weird. | 这一切太奇妙了 |