时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, okay.Here she comes! | 好了好了 她来了 |
[00:07] | Happy mother’s day…oh! | 母亲节快乐 哇噢 |
[00:09] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着这是什么东西 |
[00:10] | You don’t remember this shirt? | 你不记得这件T恤了 |
[00:12] | You made it for me for mother’s day in kindergarten. | 你还在上幼儿园时 你送我的母亲节礼物 |
[00:14] | – It’s adorable. – It’s perverted. | -太可爱了 -太邪恶了 |
[00:16] | It looks like you were felt up | 感觉就像你被 |
[00:17] | – By that creepy guy around the coner. – Ew! Why him? | -街角那个变态给骚扰了 -为什么是那个人 |
[00:20] | ’cause he’s got, like, freakishly tiny hands. | 只有他有双畸形的小手 |
[00:22] | Thank you! | 别瞎说 |
[00:23] | I cannot believe you kept that shirt. | 真不敢相信你居然还留着这件T恤 |
[00:24] | Of course I kept it. I’m your mother. | 我当然会留着 我是你的母亲 |
[00:27] | I keep everything you make me. | 你做的任何东西我都留着 |
[00:29] | Please take that off. | 求你脱下吧 |
[00:30] | Oh, when I’m dead. | 除非我死了 |
[00:31] | Today is my special day, | 今天是我的节日 |
[00:33] | And I am gonna enjoy me some coffee. | 现在我品尝一下咖啡 |
[00:35] | – You know that’s a pencil holder, right? – Oh, I do now. | -你应该知道那是个笔筒吧 -现在知道了 |
[00:40] | Go first. | 你先来 |
[00:41] | – No, you can go first. – Manny, go first! | -不 你先来 -曼尼 别磨蹭了 |
[00:43] | No, Jay, you go first. | 不要 杰 你先来 |
[00:44] | Ah, somebody give me a present! | 别闹了 速度上缴礼物 |
[00:47] | Oh, Jay, a diamond necklace! | 天啊 杰 钻石项链 |
[00:50] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[00:52] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[00:53] | Go ahead, kid. | 送吧 孩子 |
[00:55] | Happy mother’s day, mom. | 母亲节快乐 妈妈 |
[00:59] | A necklace made of the froot loops! | 果味麦圈项链 |
[01:02] | I love it! | 我爱死它了 |
[01:04] | I know they’re not exactly diamonds, mom. | 我知道比不上钻石的 妈妈 |
[01:07] | No, they’re beautiful. | 哪有 它们漂亮极了 |
[01:09] | You know what? I got a confession to make. | 等等 我要忏悔一下 |
[01:10] | Those aren’t real diamonds. No. | 那些不是真的钻石 假的 |
[01:13] | Here, give them back. I’ll get you some real ones later. | 还给我 回头我给你买真的 |
[01:15] | Dang it. Now I got to come clean. | 该死 我也要澄清一下 |
[01:18] | These aren’t real froot loops. They’re generic. | 那些不是真的果味麦圈 是无厂家的伪劣产品 |
[01:23] | Now I have no presents again. | 到手的鸭子都飞了 |
[01:30] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[01:34] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:35] | Well, I know you’ve had some late nights with Lily, | 我知道你为了照顾莉莉 有时不得不晚睡 |
[01:36] | And this is just my way of saying “Thank you” And “I love you.” | 这是我向你表达爱意和谢意的方式 |
[01:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:41] | And this is just the beginning. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[01:43] | Yeah, ’cause today is your day. | 没错 因为今天是你的节日 |
[01:44] | Today? | 今天 |
[01:46] | All day. | 一整天哦 |
[01:47] | Today. Today is my day. | 今天 今天是我的节日 |
[01:50] | Something’s happening. | 感觉开始不对路了 |
[01:51] | – It mother’s day, Mitchell. – So? | -今天是母亲节 -那又如何 |
[01:54] | You’re bringing me breakfast in bed on mother’s day. | 你在母亲节给我端上了这份丰盛的早餐 |
[01:56] | Okay, no, no, this is not a mother’s day breakfast. | 别这么想 这不是母亲节特供早餐 |
[01:58] | This is breakfast that happens to be on — | 只是正好今天是母亲节 |
[02:00] | You think of me as Lily’s mother! | 你把我看作是是莉莉的妈妈 |
[02:01] | – I’m your wife! I’m a woman!! – What? | -当我是你的老婆 当我是女人 -你说什么 |
[02:05] | Honestly, I’m a little offended that he accused me of that. | 说实话 他这么责备我有点不爽 |
[02:08] | I’m acally very sensitive to that issue. | 实际上 我对那个话题十分敏感 |
[02:11] | Like I would ever treat my partner as a woman. | 好像我有把我的伴侣当成过女人一样 |
[02:15] | Somebody got new curtains. | 貌似有人换了新窗帘哦 |
[02:16] | Well, Mrs. Pritchett loves to shop. | 没办法 普里契特夫人喜欢购物 |
[02:19] | Oh, we’re never gonna be done by 6:00. | 看来6点之前是走不了了 |
[02:21] | Better call home. | 最好先打个电话回家 |
[02:22] | The wife’s not gonna like this. | 不然老婆会不高兴的 |
[02:25] | Sometimes I think he just wants to be mad at me. | 有时我觉得他就喜欢冲我发火 |
[02:29] | – I can’t eat! – Okay, you know what? | -我吃不下 -好吧 随你便 |
[02:31] | If you can’t accept the nice gesture, | 既然你不领我的情 |
[02:33] | Then just forget it. | 那拉倒好了 |
[02:34] | Okay, scratch the balloons. She is in a mood. | 那气球放起来 她正在闹别扭呢 |
[02:52] | I asked claire what she wanted for mother’s day, | 我问克莱尔她母亲节想要什么 |
[02:54] | And she said, “Take a hike.” | 她说”滚得远远的” |
[02:57] | It’s not like that. | 当然不是对我说的 |
[02:58] | She’s — she’s just bananas for walking around in nature. | 她只是痴迷于行走在大自然间 |
[03:01] | Um, so, she and — and gloria | 所以 她和歌洛莉亚 |
[03:03] | Are taking the kids up the canyon | 带孩子们去大峡谷 |
[03:05] | Um,and jay and I are, uh, throwing on the aprons | 我和杰呢 就穿上围裙 |
[03:08] | And preparing a mother day feast. | 为她们准备一个母亲节盛宴 |
[03:10] | It’s… | 这嘛 |
[03:12] | It’s gonna be fun. | 肯定会非常有趣 |
[03:19] | I know you want to leave me | 我知道你想要离我而去 |
[03:22] | – But I refuse to — – We’re not doing that. | -可我不愿意 -厨房禁止杂耍 |
[03:33] | You know there are coyotes in these woods? | 你应该知道这片树林里有狼出没吧 |
[03:35] | Did you pack a weapon? | 你带武器了吗 |
[03:37] | I have a walking stick. | 我有跟拐杖 |
[03:38] | Does it become a sword? | 它能当剑使吗 |
[03:40] | I guess it could become a running stick. | 我感觉它能变成助跑拐杖吧 |
[03:42] | All right, you’re gonna outrun a coyote? | 好吧 你的意思是你能跑过 |
[03:44] | The fastest mammal in the world? | 世界上最快的哺乳动物土狼吗 |
[03:46] | I’m not sure that’s true. | 我不确定我是否有这能耐 |
[03:48] | And how are you gonna fend them off with a popsicle stick? | 那你要怎么用冰棍棒击退它们呢 |
[03:51] | It’s a spear. | 这是个矛 |
[03:52] | And it smells like lemon-lime, | 还是一个酸橙味的矛 |
[03:54] | A flavor coyotes hate. | 土狼讨厌这个味道 |
[03:56] | Where are you getting your information? | 你从哪儿知道这么多 |
[03:58] | How much farther? | 还有多远 |
[03:59] | Well, I’d like to go far enough | 我想走远点 |
[04:00] | that we can’t still see our car in the parking lot. | 远到看不见我们停车场里的车 |
[04:02] | I’m getting dust in my mouth. | 我已经满嘴灰了 |
[04:05] | – You have to appreciate nature. – Yes. | -你要对大自然心怀感恩 -是的 |
[04:07] | Soon, this will be the mall. | 这里很快就变成购物中心了 |
[04:09] | – I’ll come then. – I’m hungry. | -那时候我再来吧 -我饿了 |
[04:12] | 要不有啥宰啥 宰啥吃啥 I say we eat what we kill.你 | |
[04:14] | Oh, then I guess we’ll be eating the mood. | 那估计下肚的是我们的心情 |
[04:16] | I don’t get you at all. | 我跟你完全无法交流 |
[04:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:21] | Oh, is that the party over there? | 那里是有派对吗 |
[04:23] | I don’t know. I’m a woman, remember? | 我不知道 我是个女人 记得吗 |
[04:24] | I have a terrible sense of direction. | 我的方向感极差 |
[04:25] | May I remind you that my big crime | 允许我重申一下 我最大的错误就是 |
[04:27] | was making you fluffy pancakes, okay? | 给你做了松软的煎饼 行了不 |
[04:29] | I’m getting a little sick of you dwelling on this. | 你揪着这事喋喋不休的烦死了 |
[04:31] | It happens to be Mother’s Day, not Martyr’s Day. | 今天是母亲节 不是折磨日 |
[04:34] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. It’s just a sensitive issue for me. | 我错了 这对我来说是个敏感的事情 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 行了 |
[04:39] | There’s nothing gays hate more than when people… | 同志最讨厌的事情莫过于 |
[04:41] | – treat us like women. – Treat us like women. | -人们把我们当作女人 -人们把我们当作女人 |
[04:43] | We’re not. | 我们是纯爷儿们 |
[04:44] | We don’t want to go to your baby shower. | 我们不想去你们的婴儿洗礼 |
[04:46] | We don’t have a time of the month. | 我们不会来”大姨妈” |
[04:48] | We don’t love pink. | 我们也不是粉色控 |
[04:49] | Well, you love pink. | 但是你喜爱粉色 |
[04:50] | – No, pink loves me. – Okay. | -不 是粉色喜欢我 -好吧 |
[04:53] | – Hey, guys! – Hey! So… | -伙计们好啊 -你好 那是… |
[04:55] | That’s Jen, husband Rick, baby Diego. | 那是珍 老公叫瑞克 小孩叫迪亚哥 |
[04:57] | I don’t get it either. | 我也不熟 |
[04:58] | Hey, Jen. Let me help you with that. | 珍 我来帮你 |
[05:01] | Rick! How you doing? | 瑞克 你好啊 |
[05:04] | We should do play group on weekends more often. | 我们周末应该多搞点团队活动 |
[05:07] | It’s nice to have the husbands around to help, right? | 有老公在身边帮忙就是好 对吧 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah, because that makes all the sense in the world — | 是啊 因为这让全世界都觉得 |
[05:11] | You as the husband. | 你才是丈夫 |
[05:12] | Stop it. That’s not what she meant. | 行了 她不是那意思 |
[05:14] | Look at us. I could snap you like a twig. | 瞧瞧我们 我都可以把你那小身板给折断 |
[05:15] | Okay, every once in a while you say that thing about the twig, | 够了 每隔段时间你就拿我的小身板出来说 |
[05:17] | – And I need you to know that it bothers me. – Sorry. | -你要知道这让我很反感 -对不起 |
[05:19] | Okay, everybody. Happy Mother’s Day! | 好了 各位 母亲节快乐 |
[05:22] | I know I speak for all the guys | 我代表所有的男士们 |
[05:24] | when I say thank you for everything you do | 感谢你们在我们下班风流快活的时候 |
[05:26] | while we’re off having affairs. | 所默默付出的一切 |
[05:29] | I’m kidding. I’ll pay for that later. | 开玩笑的 我待会儿回家跪搓衣板 |
[05:30] | Uh, let’s get the moms and kids together for a picture! | 我们先为妈妈和宝贝们拍张合影 |
[05:32] | No, let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 完了 走 快走 |
[05:33] | Leave the stroller and run. | 手推车不要了 赶紧跑 |
[05:34] | Cam, stop. No one’s going to ask you to — | 小卡 停下 没人会叫你去 |
[05:35] | Cameron, get on up here. | 卡梅隆 快过来 |
[05:37] | I don’t know. You guys just go ahead. | 不用了吧 你们先拍吧 |
[05:39] | – You’re an honorary mom! – Oh, I don’t know. | -你可是名誉妈妈 -也不是啦 |
[05:42] | Uh, okay, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[05:44] | – Unhand me. – Get over there. | -放手 -快过去吧 |
[05:45] | That’s — that’s… | 这不太合适吧 |
[05:48] | Okay, tighten up, tighten up. | 站近点 近点 |
[05:51] | Up here, ladies! | 看这里 女士们 |
[05:53] | Beautiful. One more, gals. | 太美了 再来一张 美女们 |
[05:56] | Oh, thanks, ladies. Thanks so much. Perfect. | 谢谢女士们 非常感谢 太美了 |
[05:58] | Great. Okay. | 真棒 好了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, that was definitely poison oak. | 是的 那肯定是毒葛 |
[06:04] | I think this rash is spreading. | 我觉得这皮疹在扩大 |
[06:06] | Manny, that’s not a rash. | 曼尼 那不是皮疹 |
[06:07] | It’s red because you scratch it. | 它变红是因为你抓的 |
[06:09] | I just don’t want my throat to close. | 我只是想没话找话说 |
[06:11] | Wouldn’t be the worst thing. | 闭嘴不见得是件坏事 |
[06:12] | I’m so bored, I’d rather be reading. | 我太无聊了 我宁愿看书 |
[06:14] | I’m so bored, I chewed the last bug | 我也是 为了不无聊到麻木 |
[06:15] | that flew in my mouth just to feel something. | 我把刚飞进我嘴里的飞虫拿来磨牙 |
[06:17] | I’m so bored, I’m talking to you. | 我都无聊到跟你说话了 |
[06:19] | Ugh! Okay! | 够了 |
[06:20] | For the last 20 minutes, | 在刚才的二十分钟里 |
[06:22] | all you people have done is whine! | 你们这些人只知道抱怨 |
[06:24] | You would think on mother’s day, at least, | 你们有没有想过今天是母亲节 |
[06:26] | You would have something nice to say — | 至少 要说也说点好听的 |
[06:28] | -Shh! – What? | -别说话 -怎么了 |
[06:30] | Thought I heard a coyote. Go ahead. | 我以为听到了土狼的声音 继续说吧 |
[06:33] | God, Luke, you’re such an idiot. | 天啊 卢克 你个傻帽 |
[06:36] | At least I don’t look like an idiot. | 至少我看起来不像个傻帽 |
[06:38] | – What does that mean? – Your hat. | -什么意思 -你的帽子 |
[06:40] | It’s like you walked under a bird that poops ugly hats. | 看起来像你头上飞的鸟 拉了一坨丑帽子 |
[06:42] | Can we watch the language? | 能不能注意语言文明 |
[06:44] | There’s nothing else to watch. | 我们也没有其它东西可以注意了 |
[06:45] | Enough complaining! | 闹够了没有 |
[06:47] | You can’t bitch all day | 不要因为这一天没在沙滩度过 |
[06:48] | because you’re not at the beach all day. | 就整天发牢骚 |
[06:50] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[06:52] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[06:53] | I-I’m giving myself a mother’s day present. | 我要送我自己一个母亲节礼物 |
[06:56] | Kids, your hike is over. | 孩子们 你们的徒步旅行结束了 |
[06:58] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -好 -耶 |
[06:59] | No! No, not happy. | 不 不要得意 |
[07:01] | – Bad. Sad. – Mm. | -不好 很不好 -对 |
[07:02] | Gloria and I are gonna go finish | 我和歌洛莉亚要去完成 |
[07:04] | this beautiful hike together while you sit here | 这次绝美的徒步旅行 你们就呆在这 |
[07:06] | and think about how selfish and thoughtless you’ve been. | 好好思考你们是如何自私和无脑 |
[07:10] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[07:11] | If we’re thoughtless, how can we think? | 如果我们无脑 我们怎么能思考 |
[07:17] | You just lost your water. | 老娘没收你的水 |
[07:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:34] | What the hell are those? | 你戴的什么玩意儿 |
[07:35] | Onion goggles. No more tears when I cook. | 洋葱护目镜 这样做饭就不流泪了 |
[07:37] | Welcome to the 21st century. You should get a pair. | 欢迎来到21世纪 你应该去搞一副 |
[07:41] | I was gonna suggest the same thing. | 我也打算这么做 |
[07:42] | Hey, Jay, you know what we should put in this? | 杰 你知道我们应该放些什么进去吗 |
[07:45] | – We should add a da– – No. | -我们应该放 -不行 |
[07:46] | It’s my mom’s recipe. | 这是我妈妈的食谱 |
[07:48] | What it says on the page goes in the pot. | 上面说放什么就放什么 |
[07:50] | Nothing more, nothing less. | 一样不能多 一样不能少 |
[07:52] | Now, how long do I stir the beef and sausages? | 牛肉和香肠我要搅拌多久 |
[07:54] | Read it to me. | 读给我听 |
[07:55] | You should stir the beef and sausages for five minutes. | 牛肉和香肠搅拌5分钟 |
[07:58] | And how much longer do I have to listen | 我要忍受你模仿 |
[07:59] | to the Julia Child Impression? | 《朱莉娅·柴尔德印象厨房》到什么时候 |
[08:01] | For as long as it’s still funny. | 一直到这个没意思了为止 |
[08:03] | I think the timer just went off on that. | 我觉得已经够了 |
[08:05] | That was unnecessary. | 不必这样吧 |
[08:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:12] | Hey, Jay, maybe after this, | 杰 在做好这个以后 |
[08:13] | we should make “the perfect mom.” | 我们应该再做一道”完美妈妈” |
[08:16] | All we need is “a tablespoon of love, 1 cup of warmth, | 我们只需要”一汤勺爱 一杯温暖 |
[08:20] | add one heart, softened.” | 以及一颗慈爱的心” |
[08:21] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说啥 |
[08:23] | This recipe for the perfect mom, | 这个完美妈妈食谱 |
[08:25] | by Jay Francis Fritchett, age nine. | 杰·弗朗西斯·普里契特写于9岁 |
[08:29] | Geez, I forgot all about that. | 这个我都忘了 |
[08:32] | I didn’t know she had that in there. | 我都不知道她把这个放食谱里面了 |
[08:34] | What’s that, Francis? | 怎么了 弗朗西斯 |
[08:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:37] | How much longer on the meat? | 肉还要搅拌多久 |
[08:40] | I love the part about “serves one small boy.” | 我喜欢”做给一个小男孩吃”这句 |
[08:42] | That’s adorable. | 太可爱了 |
[08:46] | “175 pounds of tenderness.” | “175磅的温柔” |
[08:49] | She must have loved that. Big woman? | 她肯定爱死这个了 她很胖吗 |
[08:54] | Jay? | 杰 |
[08:56] | And that’s when I saw it. | 于是我就看见了 |
[08:57] | Jay… | 杰 |
[08:59] | Are… | 你是不是 |
[09:02] | – Are you crying? – No! | -在哭 -没有 |
[09:03] | It’s the onions, damn it. Give me these. | 都是洋葱惹的祸 靠 护目镜给我 |
[09:07] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你看什么看 |
[09:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:11] | Those really frame your face. | 这护目镜和你脸型很相称 |
[09:23] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[09:24] | Ay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | Okay, I don’t want you to judge me, | 我不想让你批评我 |
[09:29] | but I have to say something. | 但是有些东西我不吐不快 |
[09:32] | Sometimes, I want to punch my kids. | 有时候我真想揍我的孩子们 |
[09:34] | – You don’t mean that. – No, I do. I do. | -你不会真心想这么做 -不 我真的想 |
[09:36] | The last time they were horrible the way they were today, | 上次就跟今天一样 他们非常讨厌 |
[09:38] | They happened to be all lined up. | 他们正好站成了一排 |
[09:40] | And I couldn’t help but think, | 我那时禁不住想 |
[09:42] | “If I hit just one of them, | 如果我打倒他们其中一个 |
[09:43] | the rest would go down like dominos.” | 其余两个就会像多米诺骨牌一样倒下来 |
[09:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:46] | That would rob me of the pleasure | 这样我就会失去 |
[09:48] | of hitting each one individually, but… | 把他们一个一个打到的乐趣 但是 |
[09:50] | Oh, my god, you don’t talk about your children this way. | 天啊 你可不能这么说自己的孩子 |
[09:53] | Oh, come on. You know Manny irritates you. | 行了吧 你知道曼尼有时候惹你生气 |
[09:55] | No. Manny is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 不 曼尼是我生命中最美好的存在 |
[09:58] | We have a special bond. | 我们之间有种特殊的纽带 |
[09:59] | Yes, bonds. I know. | 对 纽带 我懂 |
[10:00] | but that’s not what I’m talking about now. | 但这不是现在我要说的 |
[10:02] | Claire, for a long time, | 克莱尔 很长一段时间 |
[10:04] | it was only the two of us. | 都是我们母子俩相依为命 |
[10:05] | I cannot say anything bad about that boy. | 我不能说任何关于这个孩子的坏话 |
[10:08] | Give me a break, Gloria! | 得了吧 歌洛莉亚 |
[10:10] | Anybody who’s ever had a kid knows | 有孩子的人都知道 |
[10:12] | that they can irritate the freaking life | 在某些事情上他们会 |
[10:14] | out of you at some point. | 让你的生活变得抓狂 |
[10:16] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[10:18] | Oh. Okay. | 算了 |
[10:22] | He’s persnickety. | 他很小气 |
[10:24] | – What? – Manny. | -什么 -曼尼 |
[10:26] | He’s persnickety. It drives me up the wall. | 他太小气了 这让我抓狂 |
[10:29] | Okay, persnickety. Good start. | 很好 小气 良好的开始 |
[10:31] | He follows me around all the time. | 他总是粘着我 |
[10:32] | Sometimes I love it, | 有时候我会很享受 |
[10:34] | but sometimes I need my own space. | 但有时侯我需要有自己的空间 |
[10:35] | This does not make you a bad mother to admit these things. | 说出这些事情并不意味着你是一个坏母亲 |
[10:38] | And the poetry. It’s not very good. | 还有那些诗 真的是太差劲了 |
[10:41] | Ah. First time that I say that out loud. | 我终于第一次大声的说出来了 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 不错 |
[10:44] | It’s not very good! | 真的是太差劲了 |
[10:47] | I-I love Manny, but, you know, sometimes I — | 我爱曼尼 但是 你知道的 有时我 |
[10:51] | Just be a boy! | 要像个男孩子 |
[10:52] | Go outside. Kick a ball. Steal something. | 去外面闯闯 踢踢球 偷偷东西什么的 |
[10:56] | It feels so good! | 感觉好极了 |
[10:59] | Maybe to you. | 或许你是感觉好极了 |
[11:03] | No, Manny! Ay! | 不 曼尼 |
[11:05] | I was talking about another Manny that I know long time ago! | 我说的是我以前认识的曼尼 |
[11:10] | Diablo! | 恶魔[西班牙语] |
[11:12] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[11:14] | You know, more people have died hiking | 你知道吗 远足死的人可比整个 |
[11:17] | than in the entire civil war? | 内战死的人多多了 |
[11:19] | Ok, what book did you read that in? | 好的 你是在哪本书上看到的 |
[11:20] | Book? | 书 |
[11:21] | Wake up and smell the internet, grandma. | 醒醒吧 奶奶 现在是互联网时代 |
[11:23] | You know mom’s just gonn want us to apologize. | 妈妈想要我们跟她道歉 |
[11:27] | Well, we did kind of ruin her mother’s day. | 我们的确是毁了她的母亲节 |
[11:29] | No, she ruined her mother’s day. | 不 是她自己毁掉的 |
[11:31] | She took us to a place | 她把我们带到一个 |
[11:32] | she knew we wouldn’t like. | 她明知我们不会喜欢的地方 |
[11:33] | And then we complain for like a second, | 我们就抱怨了那么几秒钟 |
[11:35] | and we’re the bad guys? | 就成了坏人了吗 |
[11:36] | That’s a good point. | 说得对 |
[11:37] | You ever get the feeling she does this intentionally? | 你有没有感觉她是故意这么做的 |
[11:40] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[11:41] | – So she can make us feel guilty. – Exactly. | -这样她就可以让我们感到愧疚 -没错 |
[11:43] | And the next time we’re choosing what to do, | 下次我们决定要做什么的时候 |
[11:45] | she gets her way again. | 她就又可以得逞了 |
[11:46] | And the next time and the next time. | 以及下次 下下次 |
[11:48] | And eventually, it’s mother’s day every day. | 最终 每天都是母亲节 |
[11:50] | Wow. Mom’s really smart. | 妈妈真的是很聪明 |
[11:52] | Well, not smarter than me. | 她可不及我 |
[11:53] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[11:54] | I say we don’t apologize this time, | 我建议我们这次不跟她道歉 |
[11:56] | Let her know we’re onto her little game. | 让她知道 我们跟她的小把戏耗上了 |
[11:58] | We could change the way this whole family operates. | 我们可以改变整个家庭的运行模式 |
[12:00] | Okay, so nobody says they’re sorry. | 好的 没有人会跟她道歉 |
[12:02] | Got it? Keep your mouths shut when she comes back. | 明白了没 等她回来时嘴巴都闭紧了 |
[12:05] | If she comes back. | 如果她回得来的话 |
[12:08] | Jay teared up in front of me. | 杰在我面前泪眼婆娑 |
[12:10] | He’d never shown me that kind of vulnerability, | 我从不知道他还有这么脆弱的一面 |
[12:13] | and it embarrassed him. | 这让他很尴尬 |
[12:16] | I’d shamed the proud lion. | 我让那头骄傲的狮子感到惭愧 |
[12:18] | Only thing to do… | 唯一能做的 |
[12:21] | …hug the proud lion. | 拥抱那头骄傲的狮子 |
[12:28] | Oh, I could get bit. | 我可能会被咬 |
[12:30] | I could get scratched. | 我或许会被抓伤 |
[12:32] | But you know what’s inside every lion? | 但你知道每头狮子心里都装着什么吗 |
[12:35] | A pussycat. | 一只小猫咪 |
[12:37] | I need you to get away from me. | 你给我滚远点 |
[12:37] | Yep. | 好的 |
[12:42] | Okay, I’m just gonna say this one time | 好的 我只说一次 |
[12:44] | so we can move on. | 然后就不提这茬了 |
[12:46] | – It’s okay. – Gotcha. | -这没什么 -明白 |
[12:48] | You — you know what “It” is? | 你知道”这”代表的是什么吗 |
[12:51] | It’s you crying. | 是你的哭泣 |
[12:52] | – Which I didn’t. – You teared up. | -我没哭 -你流泪了 |
[12:54] | It was the onions. | 都说是洋葱惹的祸 |
[12:56] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:58] | Maybe I’m — maybe I’m just putting myself in your place, | 或许是我自动代入了你的角色多想了 |
[13:01] | but if I came across something from my childhood, | 但是如果我碰巧发现儿时的东西 |
[13:03] | and it reminded me of my mom, I might get a little misty, | 而它又让我想起我母亲 我或许会泪水迷蒙 |
[13:08] | maybe even want to talk about it. | 甚至还会想要找人倾诉 |
[13:10] | Here. | 这里 |
[13:24] | So proud. | 太骄傲了 |
[13:27] | They offered me a bouquet, Mitchell. | 他们给了我一束花 米奇尔 |
[13:29] | Which you accepted. | 你接受了 |
[13:30] | Why can’t you ever take my side? | 为什么你就不能站在我这边 |
[13:33] | They think of me as a woman! | 他们把我当女人 |
[13:34] | Cam, no, come on. | 小卡 不 拜托 |
[13:35] | We’re just a new type of family, you know? | 我们是新型的家庭 你知道的 |
[13:38] | They don’t have the right vocabulary for us yet. | 他们还不知道怎么正确对待我们 |
[13:40] | They need one of us to be the mom. | 他们把其中的一个当做家庭中的母亲 |
[13:42] | So why does it have to be me? | 为什么把我认作女人呢 |
[13:44] | Do I wear a dress? | 我又没穿裙子 |
[13:45] | That’s a nightshirt! | 那是睡袍 |
[13:47] | It’s kind of satiny. | 又光滑又柔软 |
[13:48] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[13:50] | Come on, you know. | 拜托 你知道的 |
[13:51] | No. No, no, no. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[13:53] | All right, if I’m thinking about it, | 好吧 我想 |
[13:56] | of the two of us, if I had to pick, | 如果咱俩个中 一定要选一个的话 |
[14:00] | I might say that you’re slightly…Mom-er. | 我觉得在母亲这个角色上 你稍微地赢过我 |
[14:04] | Excuse me. Can you throw that ball? | 不好意思 你可以把那个球扔一下吗 |
[14:07] | Can I throw a ball? | 我可以投球吗 |
[14:08] | – You don’t think I can throw a ball? – Cam | -你认为我不能投球吗 -小卡 |
[14:11] | – No, no, no. – That’s not what he said. | -住嘴 你别插话 -他不是那个意思 |
[14:13] | No, apparently, this gentleman | 不 很显然 这位先生 |
[14:14] | doesn’t think I can throw a ball. | 认为我投不了球 |
[14:16] | Oh, that’s not what he said. | 他不是这个意思 |
[14:18] | You think I can’t throw a ball? Well, let’s find out! | 你认为我投不了球 等着瞧 |
[14:23] | Oo god. He looks old. | 天啊 他年纪看起来挺大的 |
[14:25] | Oh, sorry! | 对不起 |
[14:26] | Cam, hands. | 小卡 你的兰花指 |
[14:27] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[14:29] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[14:33] | Manny, I didn’t mean any of it. | 曼尼 我不是那个意思 |
[14:36] | Please forgive me! | 原谅我吧 |
[14:37] | I don’t think I can. Let’s just get in the van. | 我觉得我做不到吧 咱们快上车走吧 |
[14:40] | Oh. Sorry for the rhyme. | 对不起 我说话押韵了 |
[14:42] | I know how you “hate my poetry.” | 我知道你有多讨厌我的诗 |
[14:43] | Please, stop my suffering! | 不要再折磨我了 |
[14:45] | Say something terrible about me | 你也对我说些很糟糕的话吧 |
[14:47] | so that we can be even like steven. | 那我们就可以扯平了 |
[14:49] | Why would I say something terrible to someone I love? | 为什么我要对我爱的人说可怕的话呢 |
[14:52] | I curse my tongue! | 我诅咒自己的舌头 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna intervene here. | 我插一句 |
[14:55] | Manny, let’s talk about what really happened, okay? | 曼尼 我来说一下真实的情况 |
[14:58] | Your mom said you should go out and throw a ball around. | 你妈妈的意思是你应该多出去玩玩球 |
[15:01] | That can’t be the first time you’ve heard that. | 那不可能是你第一次听到这种话吧 |
[15:03] | No. But there was some hurtful stuff said about my poetry. | 是的 但这些关于我的诗的话太伤人了 |
[15:06] | Which your mom regrets. | 你妈妈很后悔说了这些话 |
[15:07] | I do! | 是的 |
[15:09] | So? That’s what parents are for. | 所以 这就是家长要做的事 |
[15:11] | Sometimes they criticize because it helps make you stronger. | 有时候他们批评你 可以让你变得更强大 |
[15:15] | Kids these days get trophies just for showing up. | 现在的孩子一直被夸奖 |
[15:17] | What’s that gonna lead to? | 会导致什么结果呢 |
[15:19] | A bunch of 30-year-olds living at home. | 三十多岁了还住在家里 |
[15:21] | Manny, your mom loves you very much. | 曼尼 你妈妈非常爱你 |
[15:24] | But she’s a human being. | 但是她也是个普通人 |
[15:25] | So she let off a little steam. | 所以她也会想要小小地发泄一下 |
[15:27] | Honestly, it’s probably a great thing for your relationship. | 事实上 或许这对你们来说是好事 |
[15:30] | – I guess I can – Stop. | -我觉得我可以 -不要说了 |
[15:32] | He needs to know the real truth. | 我要让他知道真相 |
[15:35] | Manny, Claire was feeling bad | 曼尼 克莱尔觉得很糟糕 |
[15:37] | because she wants to hit her own children, | 因为她想要打自己的孩子 |
[15:40] | So I tried to make her feel better | 所以我为了让她舒服些 |
[15:43] | by inventing terrible things about you. | 就胡说了一些关于你的坏话 |
[15:45] | You mean you don’t have a problem with my poetry? | 你是说 你对我的诗没有意见 |
[15:48] | No, the only problem that I have | 没有 唯一的问题是 |
[15:50] | is that I never have enough of it. | 我怎么都听不够 |
[15:53] | You’re the perfect kid in every way. | 在任何什么方面 你都是个完美的孩子 |
[15:57] | Ay, mi amor | 我的爱 |
[15:58] | Wow. That’s healthy. | 这亲情真健康 |
[16:01] | Good. You’re back. | 好了 你回来了 |
[16:03] | Are we done? | 咱们没事了吧 |
[16:04] | Unless the you have something to say | 除非在这个特殊的节日里 |
[16:05] | to the person who gave you life on her special day. | 你们有话要对带给你们生命的人说 |
[16:08] | – Nope. – I’m good. | -没有 -没有 |
[16:11] | My baby, Luke? | 我的宝贝卢克呢 |
[16:16] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | Here. What’s this? | 给你 这是什么 |
[16:24] | Well, it’s a mother’s day card. | 母亲节贺卡 |
[16:26] | And I know — stop it! Okay. | 我知道了 别这样 好吧 |
[16:27] | Cam, that was Gloria’s card from Manny | 小卡 这是曼尼给歌洛莉亚的贺卡 |
[16:30] | But I just wanted you to see | 我只是想让你知道 |
[16:31] | what its definition for “Mother” was on it. | 里面对母亲的定义 |
[16:33] | It’s warm, nurturing, supportive. | 是温暖 养育和支持 |
[16:36] | You know, maybe when the world sees you as a mom — | 或许别人认为你是家庭中母亲 |
[16:38] | Not just the world. | 不只是别人 |
[16:39] | Fine. Fine. Me too. | 好吧 我也一样 |
[16:41] | But maybe this is what we’re seeing, | 或许这正是我们所见的 |
[16:44] | And I don’t know why that’s such a bad thing. | 我不觉得这是件坏事 |
[16:46] | It certainly doesn’t make you less of a man, right? | 它丝毫没减少你的男子气概 对吗 |
[16:50] | – Maybe you’re right. – Yeah. | -也许你是对的 -没错 |
[16:52] | Come on, let’s join the party. | 来吧 快加入他们的派对 |
[16:54] | And, Cam, put down the scotch. | 还有 小卡 把酒放下 |
[16:55] | You’re not fooling anyone. | 你骗不了任何人 |
[16:56] | It is so burn-y. Oh, my god. | 这酒辣死了 天啊 |
[16:58] | Come on, people! Everybody to the table! | 快过来 大家都到桌子这儿来 |
[17:06] | It’s just hard, you know? | 我只是很难接受这件事 |
[17:08] | Having your mother’s day ruined. | 好好的母亲节被毁了 |
[17:13] | I never thought it would be you, Lucas. | 我没有想到毁了它的人会是你 卢卡斯 |
[17:21] | Don’t even think about it. | 连想都别想 |
[17:23] | But she’s sad. | 但是她很伤心 |
[17:25] | Sad she’s losing. | 她伤心是因为她快输了 |
[17:26] | She just hit you with her best shot. | 她刚只是使出最拿手的煽情招数 试图打动你 |
[17:28] | We need to stay strong. | 咱们得保持强硬的态度 |
[17:29] | – But I feel– – Don’t feel! | -但是我感觉 -不许感觉 |
[17:31] | Just go splash water on your face and man up! | 去洗把脸 拿出你的男子气慨 |
[17:38] | We’re your mother now. | 现在我们就是你的妈妈 |
[17:41] | How was your day with my dad? | 你今天跟我爸过得怎么样 |
[17:44] | Awkward, actually. | 说实话 很尴尬 |
[17:46] | He, um… He cried a little. | 他 他小哭了一把 |
[17:49] | – My dad?! – Shh! | -我爸 -嘘 |
[17:50] | – Dad what? – He cried. | -爸怎么了 -他哭了 |
[17:52] | No, I didn’t say he cried. | 没有 我没说他哭了 |
[17:53] | – Who cried? – My dad. – Stop! | -谁哭了 -我爸 -别说了 |
[17:54] | Why would you make Jay sob like that? | 你为什么要让杰哭泣 |
[17:56] | I didn’t make him sob. | 我没让他哭泣 |
[17:58] | He teared up when I found this poem | 他哭是因为我发现 |
[18:00] | he wrote for his mom as a boy. | 他小时候写给妈妈的诗 |
[18:03] | – What is “Ohh”? – Phil saw dad cry. | -你们在感叹什么 -菲尔看见爸哭了 |
[18:06] | Jay misses his mama. | 杰想妈妈了 |
[18:08] | – Everybody, stop! – Is anybody hungry? | -你们都给我住嘴 -有人饿了吗 |
[18:13] | – What? – You cried for your mommy? | -怎么了 -你为了你妈妈哭了 |
[18:16] | Oh, crap. I did not. | 妈的 我才没哭 |
[18:17] | Yes, Phil just told us– | 你哭了 菲尔刚才告诉我们的 |
[18:19] | No, that’s not true. She’s a liar. | 没有 那不是真的 她说谎 |
[18:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这算怎么回事 |
[18:22] | Look, I know you would all be so happy | 我知道如果我因为我妈 |
[18:24] | if you thought I had some big emotional moment | 而情绪失控 你们会很高兴 |
[18:26] | about my mom, but I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[18:28] | So you don’t miss your mom? | 所以说你并不想念你妈妈咯 |
[18:30] | Of course I do. She was a great lady. | 我当然想她 她是个杰出的女性 |
[18:33] | And she also left me a fantastic recipe for sauce, | 而且她也给我留下一份完美无比的酱料配方 |
[18:36] | which now is getting cold. | 现在酱都要冷掉了 |
[18:37] | So can we please eat? | 所以我们能用餐了吗 |
[18:39] | – Hear, hear! – Just grab some wine. | -赞成 -去拿点酒来 |
[18:41] | Oh, my Gosh, smell that. | 我的上帝 闻闻看 |
[18:44] | It smells like grandma’s house. | 这味道就跟以前在奶奶家闻的一样 |
[18:45] | Hey, you guys remember that? | 你们还记得那个味道啊 |
[18:47] | I remember the first time I cut spaghetti. | 我记得我第一次切意大利面 |
[18:49] | – Eh-eh! – That’s what she did! Eh-eh! | -不行 -奶奶就那样跟我说不行 |
[18:51] | Yeah, no, you can’t cut spaghetti. | 没错 不 你不能切意大利面 |
[18:53] | She taught me to twirl. | 她教会我要转着吃 |
[18:54] | Oh, so she’s the one. | 所以是她把你转弯的吧 |
[18:56] | Yeah, she was tough. | 没错 她很严格 |
[18:57] | I remember I had this little league coach. | 我记得有个联赛的小教练 |
[18:59] | And one time after a game, | 有一次在一场比赛结束之后 |
[19:00] | he was laying into me about something. | 他因为某事而痛斥我 |
[19:01] | I don’t remember. | 具体是什么我忘了 |
[19:03] | But mom comes charging out of the stands. | 但我妈从看台那冲出来 |
[19:04] | She goes right up to the guy — | 她径直走到教练那 |
[19:05] | I mean, face to face, nose to nose — | 我是说 面对面 你眼望我眼那种 |
[19:07] | And she says to him, “Let me tell you something — | 然后她对他说 “我告诉你 |
[19:09] | “Nobody, and I mean nobody, | “没有人 真的没有人 |
[19:11] | “Yells at my little | “能这么吼我的 |
[19:14] | Boy.” | 儿子” |
[19:16] | Oh, my god! It’s happening again! | 我的天 他又哭了 |
[19:18] | It’s okay, Jay. Let it out. | 没关系 杰 男人哭吧不是罪 |
[19:20] | – Let it out. – You only get one mom. | -尽情宣泄吧 -人只有一个妈妈 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry, mom! | 我很抱歉 妈 |
[19:24] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[19:27] | A bottle of red, a bottle of — what?! | 一瓶红酒 一瓶 什么状况 |
[19:32] | Oh, yeah, and I’m the weak one. | 真好 到底是谁不够强硬 |
[19:37] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[19:39] | Oh, I’m good. | 我就不用了 |
[20:01] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[20:02] | – Dad! – Come on, honey! | -爸 -过来 宝贝儿 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:04] | – Ew, get off of me! – I’m sorry! | -讨厌 从我身上下去 -对不起嘛 |
[20:10] | Dada! | 爸爸 |
[20:11] | Oh, I think she’s calling you. | 我觉得她是在叫你 |
[20:14] | Don’t even try. | 想都别想 |
[20:15] | I have that pottery class in the morning. | 明天早晨我还有陶瓷课 |
[20:19] | Jay, let’s go to bed. | 杰 咱们去睡觉吧 |
[20:21] | Be right up. | 马上就来 |
[20:30] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈失策 |