英文名称:Nebraska
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Hey, partner. | 喂 伙计 |
[01:06] | Hold on there, just a second. | 站住别动 等一下 |
[01:11] | Where are you headed, there? | 你要去哪儿啊 |
[01:14] | Where are you headed up to? | 你这是要去哪 |
[01:15] | How are you doing there, bud? | 你这是干嘛呢 哥们 |
[01:17] | Are you okay? Where are you headed? | 你没事吧 你要去哪 |
[01:19] | You headed down the road, there, huh? | 你是要一直往前走吗 |
[01:22] | Where are you coming from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[01:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:15] | There he is. | 他在那边 |
[03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | Well, there’s the man of the hour. | 大红人原来在这里 |
[03:30] | The what? | 什么 |
[03:31] | The man of the hour. | 大红人 |
[03:33] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我没明白 |
[03:37] | So, you told the sheriff that you were walking to Nebraska? | 你跟警长说你要走路去内布拉斯加是吧 |
[03:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:42] | To get my million dollars. | 去拿我的百万奖金 |
[03:45] | What million dollars? | 什么百万奖金 |
[03:56] | “We are now authorized to pay one million dollars | 我们现将一百万美元授予 |
[04:00] | to Woodrow T. Grant of Billings, Montana.” | 蒙大拿州比林斯市的伍德罗·T·格兰特 |
[04:03] | Let me see that. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[04:06] | And your mother won’t take me. | 但你妈不带我去 |
[04:08] | “Mega Sweepstakes Marketing.” | 百万大奖营销部 |
[04:10] | Dad, this is a total come-on. | 爸 这根本就是个钓鱼骗术 |
[04:12] | It’s… It’s one of the oldest gimmicks in the book. | 这是最老掉牙的一种花招了 |
[04:15] | I didn’t even know they still did it anymore. | 我都不知道现在有人还在用 |
[04:17] | Well, they can’t say it if it’s not true. | 如果不是真的 他们不会随便说啊 |
[04:19] | They’re just trying to sell you magazines. | 他们只想卖杂志 |
[04:22] | It says I won. | 上面说我得奖了嘛 |
[04:23] | So, mail it in. I’ll help you. | 那就寄过去 我帮你 |
[04:26] | I’m not trusting the mail with a million dollars. | 邮寄一百万美元 我信不过 |
[04:55] | You dumb cluck. | 你这个老白痴 |
[04:56] | You pretty near gave me a heart attack! | 你差点把我吓出心脏病 |
[04:59] | Just cool your jets. | 冷静一下就好 |
[05:01] | This is the second time he’s tried to sneak out. | 这已经是他第二次偷偷溜出家门了 |
[05:04] | I never knew the son of a bitch | 我从来不知道这个老混蛋 |
[05:06] | even wanted to be a millionaire. | 居然想当百万富翁 |
[05:09] | He should have thought about that years ago | 他几十年前就应该这么想想 |
[05:10] | and worked for it. | 然后努力工作 |
[05:20] | What would you do with a million dollars anyway, Dad? | 你有了一百万美元要怎么用呢 爸 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1092个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:74个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:95个,考研词汇:167个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:282个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:23] | Buy a new truck. | 买辆新卡车 |
[05:25] | You can’t drive. | 你又不能开车 |
[05:26] | I’ll get my license back. | 我会考回驾照的 |
[05:28] | Tell me when you do, so I can stay off the road. | 到时候别忘了告诉我 我得离马路远点 |
[05:32] | I need an air compressor, too. | 我还要买一台空气压缩机 |
[05:34] | Are you still harping on that? | 你还对那玩意念念不忘啊 |
[05:36] | Ed Pegram still has mine. | 我那台还在艾德·佩格莱姆那呢 |
[05:38] | That’s because he’s a thief. | 因为他就是个小偷 |
[05:40] | He’s not a thief. | 他不是小偷 |
[05:41] | I lent it to him. | 是我借给他的 |
[05:43] | Who’s Ed Pegram? | 艾德·佩格莱姆是谁 |
[05:44] | A guy I knew back in Hawthorne. | 我原来在霍桑认识的一个家伙 |
[05:47] | And when did he borrow it? | 他是什么时候借的 |
[05:48] | ’74. | 74年 |
[05:50] | That’s almost 40 years. | 都快四十年了 |
[05:51] | He lives two states away. | 他住的地方离我们两个州 |
[05:53] | I’d say he stole it. | 我看他这就是偷 |
[05:55] | That’s why I need a new one. | 所以我才要再买一台 |
[05:58] | Where are you off to now? | 你现在又要去哪 |
[06:00] | Sitting down. | 坐下歇歇 |
[06:02] | He even sleeps with that stupid letter. | 他甚至抱着那封愚蠢的信一起睡觉 |
[06:05] | He’s memorized it word for word. | 一字一句都背下来了 |
[06:07] | I didn’t think he could memorize anything anymore. | 我还以为他再也记不住事了 |
[06:14] | Hey, what’s with this casserole? | 这砂锅里做的是什么 |
[06:16] | Oh, it’s lasagna. It’s still good, take it. | 是烤宽面条 还很好吃 吃吧 |
[06:22] | You know what I’d do with a million dollars? | 知道我要是有一百万会干什么吗 |
[06:25] | I’d put him in a home. | 我就送他去养老院 |
[06:58] | But that’s not to say that I can’t set you up | 我也可以给你们 |
[07:00] | with a whole lot more reasonable speakers | 找一组便宜一点的音响 |
[07:02] | that’ll still blow your mind | 效果也还不错 |
[07:03] | if you’re worried that | 如果你们觉得 |
[07:05] | the Wilsons or Paradigms are going to set you back too much. | 威信和百里登太贵的话 |
[07:07] | You know, the way they design speakers anymore… | 要知道 这两家目前的音响设计 |
[07:09] | You can’t make a mistake. | 你们买了一定不会后悔 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:13] | All right, well, yeah, let’s… | 好吧 没错 我们… |
[07:15] | We need to discuss it and we’ll get back to you. | 我们商量一下 然后再来找你 |
[07:17] | I’ll let you know. | 之后会告诉你的 |
[07:18] | Let me, uh, give you a card. | 那让我…给你张名片 |
[07:21] | Give me a call any time if you have any more questions. | 如果还有问题 可以随时给我打电话 |
[07:23] | – All right, thank you. – Excellent. | -好的 谢谢 -太好了 |
[07:24] | Mark, Janice, a pleasure. | 马克 詹妮丝 很荣幸为你们服务 |
[07:26] | “Janice.” | 我叫珍妮丝 |
[07:27] | “Janice.” Sorry. | 珍妮丝 抱歉 |
[07:31] | David. Call, line one. | 戴维 有电话 1号线 |
[07:33] | David Grant. Call, line one. | 戴维·格兰特 有电话 1号线 |
[07:47] | Where did they find him this time? | 这次人家在哪里找到他的 |
[07:48] | Way the hell out on King Avenue by the Albertsons. | 在艾伯森超市外面的国王大道上 |
[07:52] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[07:54] | Ross is in there, trying to talk some sense into him. | 罗尔斯在里面 正在努力跟他讲道理 |
[08:02] | Ross. | 罗尔斯 |
[08:03] | Hi, David. | 戴维 |
[08:06] | What’s going on, Dad? | 发生什么了 爸 |
[08:07] | Ask Ma and Ross. | 去问你妈和罗尔斯吧 |
[08:09] | They seem to know it all. | 他俩好像全都知道了 |
[08:11] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[08:13] | Can’t get her to turn over. | 它翻不过来 |
[08:16] | That’s because its been sitting there for 10 years. | 因为它已经在这里十年没动了 |
[08:18] | Oh, I’ll get it running. | 我会让它跑起来的 |
[08:20] | He still thinks he’s going to Lincoln to get his money. | 他还想着要去林肯市拿他的钱 |
[08:25] | Hey, Dad, how come you didn’t | 爸 你为什么不事先修好车 |
[08:26] | fix the truck first or take a bus? | 也不坐巴士 |
[08:28] | Why did you just start walking? | 你为什么非走路不可 |
[08:31] | Don’t pull his chain like that. | 别那么数落他 |
[08:33] | The poor guy doesn’t know what’s going on half the time. | 这个老可怜半数时间里都在犯糊涂 |
[08:36] | I cut the solenoid wire and stuck it back in | 我把螺线管割断了 重新塞了回去 |
[08:39] | so that’ll slow him down. | 能拖延一下他 |
[08:40] | And Mom’s right. | 而且妈说得对 |
[08:41] | It’s time to think about a home. | 是该考虑送他去养老院了 |
[08:43] | She can’t handle him anymore. It’s not fair to her. | 她没能力再管他了 这对她不公平 |
[08:46] | No. He doesn’t need a nursing home. | 不 他不需要去养老院 |
[08:48] | He just… | 他只是… |
[08:48] | The guy just needs something to live for. | 这家伙只是需要找点生活目标 |
[08:51] | That’s all this is about. | 就这么点事 |
[08:52] | Yeah, and it’s pathetic. | 没错 很让人同情 |
[08:54] | Seems like drinking always gave him | 看样子迄今为止 |
[08:56] | more than enough to live for until now. | 酗酒就是他的生活目标 |
[08:59] | Mom and I are looking at reality, | 我和妈妈都面对现实了 |
[09:00] | and you’d better start, too. | 你最好也开始吧 |
[09:02] | A home is in his best interests. | 养老院对他来说最合适 |
[09:04] | Which, let’s face it, is a hell of a lot more | 看看清楚吧 我们给他的关心 |
[09:06] | than he ever thought about with us. | 比他给我们的要多多了 |
[09:08] | He never gave a shit about you or me. | 他从来就不在乎咱们 |
[09:14] | I saw you anchoring the other night. | 我前几天晚上看到你播音了 |
[09:17] | – Nice job. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢了 |
[09:19] | It’s your first time in the chair, right? | 你是第一次坐那个位置 对吧 |
[09:21] | Yeah, Kelly Ann Castillo called in sick, | 对 凯丽·安·卡斯蒂略打电话请了病假 |
[09:23] | so they let me fill in. | 所以就让我补缺了 |
[09:24] | And apparently I didn’t stink the place up too bad, so… | 显然我在上面发挥得还不错 所以 |
[09:28] | Tom Brokaw. | 汤姆·布罗考 |
[09:30] | The new Tom Brokaw of Billings. | 比林斯市的汤姆·布罗考第二 |
[09:32] | I don’t know about “Tom Brokaw” exactly, | 我不是很了解汤姆·布罗考 |
[09:35] | but, yeah, its looking pretty good. | 但是 对 看样子很不错 |
[09:37] | I’ve paid my dues. | 付出终于有回报了 |
[09:38] | Plus, Kelly Ann’s got a pretty bad infection, | 而且 凯丽·安得了很严重的传染病 |
[09:41] | so… | 所以… |
[09:48] | But Opponents, | 但反对者们 |
[09:49] | led by Councilman Barry Tilden, | 以巴里·蒂尔登为代表 |
[09:51] | claim the plan is a “Pie in the Big Sky idea” | 声称此项计划纯粹是空中楼阁 |
[09:55] | that will cost taxpayers more than it’s worth. | 将让纳税人们付出不必要的代价 |
[09:58] | The Council is expected to debate the proposal | 委员会预计将在周一的会议上 |
[10:01] | in Monday’s session. | 讨论该提案 |
[10:03] | Coming up next, in sports… | 接下来是体育方面的新闻 |
[10:04] | Carter brings us the story | 卡特给我们带来 |
[10:06] | of a Hardin snowmobiler | 摩托雪橇手哈丁的消息 |
[10:08] | who may have lost his legs, | 虽然失去了一条腿 |
[10:09] | but not his will to compete. | 他并没有失去比赛的决心 |
[10:13] | That, and more, after the break. Stay with us. | 广告之后更精彩 请不要走开 |
[10:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:23] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[10:26] | Are you moving back in? | 你是要搬回来吗 |
[10:28] | No, these are yours. I’m just returning them. | 不 这些是你的东西 我就是还给你 |
[10:31] | Oh, right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[10:38] | You want to come in? | 进来坐坐吗 |
[10:51] | David, you need to water these plants. | 戴维 你得给它们浇浇水 |
[10:53] | These are plants. | 它们是植物 |
[11:11] | I’d like you to change your mind. | 我希望你能改改主意 |
[11:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:18] | You know what it means. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[11:20] | I want you to move back in. | 我想让你搬回来 |
[11:22] | But I just moved out. | 但我才刚刚搬走 |
[11:24] | So, two years and we’re back to dating? | 所以花了两年 我们又回到约会上了 |
[11:27] | I don’t know yet. We’ll find out in a while. | 我还不知道 我们过一段时间就明白了 |
[11:34] | Are we still having sex? | 我们还会上床吗 |
[11:37] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:39] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Come on. | 等等 等等 别这样 |
[11:40] | Are you saying that we can’t be together again | 你是说只要我们不结婚 |
[11:42] | unless we get married? | 就不能在一起吗 |
[11:44] | Get married, break up… I don’t know. | 结婚还是分手 我也不知道 |
[11:48] | Let’s do both. | 两个同时做吧 |
[11:49] | Let’s… Let’s do something. | 我们…我们得做点什么 |
[11:53] | Pick up or call me back, | 立刻给我接电话 |
[11:55] | – right now. – Shit. | -或者回电话 -靠 |
[11:57] | I don’t know what I’m going to do with him. | 我不知道要拿他怎么办了 |
[11:59] | I’m going to put him in a… | 我要送他去… |
[12:00] | Hi, Mom. I’m here. | 喂 妈 是我 |
[12:22] | Dad. | 爸 |
[12:24] | Dad! | 爸 |
[12:26] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[12:43] | Come on, let me take you home. | 来吧 我带你回家 |
[12:44] | I’m going to Lincoln if it’s the last thing I do. | 我只想去林肯市 |
[12:46] | I don’t care what you people think. | 我才不在乎你们这些人怎么想 |
[12:48] | Listen to me. You didn’t win anything. | 听我说 你没中什么奖 |
[12:50] | It’s a complete scam. | 那纯粹就是一场骗局 |
[12:52] | So you’ve got to stop this, okay? | 所以你就别再闹了 好吗 |
[12:53] | I’m running out of time. | 我就要没时间了 |
[12:55] | You don’t even have a suitcase. | 你连旅行箱都没有 |
[12:56] | I’m not staying there. | 我不在那边过夜 |
[12:58] | Dad. | 爸 |
[12:59] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[13:01] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[13:02] | Yes, it is. I’m your son. | 必须有关 我是你的儿子 |
[13:04] | Well, then why don’t you take me? | 那你干嘛不带我去 |
[13:06] | I can’t just drop everything | 我不能把手边事情一扔 |
[13:07] | and drive to Lincoln, Nebraska. | 就送你去内布拉斯加的林肯 |
[13:10] | What else you got going on? | 你还有什么要紧事啊 |
[13:19] | Have you lost your marbles, too? | 你是不是也疯了 |
[13:22] | Get your father out of your car | 让你爸下车 |
[13:24] | this goddamned instant. | 就他妈现在 |
[13:26] | You need to help me. | 你要帮的是我 |
[13:29] | I’m the one who does all the work around here. | 里里外外忙活的人是我 |
[13:31] | Your father just sits there. | 你爸只会坐在那 |
[13:33] | Look at him. He’s useless. | 看看他啊 一点用没有 |
[13:35] | His mother spoiled him. | 他妈把他宠坏了 |
[13:36] | Mom, don’t worry, okay? | 妈 别担心 好吗 |
[13:38] | We’ll only be gone a couple of days. | 我们就去几天 |
[13:40] | Why don’t you just enjoy the time alone? | 你干嘛不享受一下独自在家的时光呢 |
[13:42] | You always complain about having him around. | 你一直抱怨他在身边很烦人 |
[13:44] | What about your job? | 你的工作怎么办 |
[13:46] | Well, I told them I was sick. | 我说我病了 |
[13:47] | Sick in the head. | 你是脑袋出毛病了 |
[13:49] | I’m going to tell Ross to call you. | 我会让罗尔斯给你打电话的 |
[13:51] | He’ll back me up. | 他会支持我的 |
[13:52] | Right. Sounds great. Bye, Mom. | 好 听起来不错 拜拜 妈 |
[13:57] | You’re just like your father. | 你和你爸一个德行 |
[13:59] | Stubborn as a mule! | 像驴一样倔 |
[14:23] | Let me know when you get tired. I’ll drive. | 累了跟我说一声 换我开 |
[14:27] | You can’t drive. | 你不能开车 |
[14:29] | I can drive a hell of a lot better than that moron. | 我开得比那个白痴好多了 |
[14:32] | All right, Dad. | 好吧 爸 |
[14:34] | I can drive a hell of a lot better than that moron. | 我开得比那个白痴好多了 |
[15:45] | Shit. | 完了 |
[16:13] | Jesus Christ, Dad, what are you doing here? | 上帝啊 爸 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[16:17] | I got thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[16:19] | Well, good to see you’re not drinking. | 没见你喝酒我真是高兴 |
[16:21] | Beer ain’t “Drinking.” | 啤酒可不算酒 |
[16:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:19] | – Hey, Dad. – Yeah? | -喂 爸 -怎么 |
[17:21] | How about we go see Mount Rushmore? | 我们去看看总统山怎么样 |
[17:24] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间干这个 |
[17:26] | It’s just 30 minutes off the Interstate. | 下了州际高速只要30分钟 |
[17:27] | We’re right here. | 我们来都来了 |
[17:29] | It’s just a bunch of rocks. | 只不过是一堆石头而已嘛 |
[17:33] | 请前往收费站 了解出口信息 | |
[17:33] | 全天候 禁止停车 | |
[17:42] | So, what do you think, Dad? | 你觉得怎么样 爸 |
[17:44] | It doesn’t look finished to me. | 我觉得还没完工 |
[17:46] | How do you mean? | 怎么会 |
[17:48] | Well, looks like somebody got bored doing it. | 看起来像是雕刻的人不耐烦了 |
[17:52] | Washington’s the only one with any clothes, | 这里面只有华盛顿穿着衣服 |
[17:55] | and they’re just kind of roughed in. | 他们都只有个大致轮廓 |
[17:59] | Lincoln doesn’t even have an ear. | 林肯连耳朵都没有 |
[18:03] | Okay, we’ve seen it. | 好啦 我们已经看过了 |
[18:47] | Dad? | 爸 |
[18:53] | Dad? | 爸 |
[18:54] | Come here. Oh, Jesus. | 翻过来 老天爷啊 |
[19:07] | Oh, Dad. | 爸 |
[19:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:11] | Go back to bed. | 回床上去吧 |
[19:17] | All right, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[19:18] | Are you hanging with me? | 能受了吗 |
[19:26] | Let me know if I’m hurting you, bud. | 如果我弄疼你了就说话 伙计 |
[19:34] | Don’t worry about it. Almost done. | 别担心 马上就好 |
[19:46] | All right, sir. That ought to pretty much do it. | 好了 先生 那应该就没问题了 |
[19:49] | You did great. | 你配合得很好 |
[19:55] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[20:03] | Where’s my teeth? | 我的假牙去哪了 |
[20:06] | You lost your teeth? | 你把假牙丢了吗 |
[20:12] | Did you leave them at the motel? | 你是不是把它落在旅馆了 |
[20:14] | No. | 没有 |
[20:15] | The tavern? | 酒馆里呢 |
[20:17] | I wasn’t in no tavern. | 我没去过酒馆 |
[20:19] | Did you leave them at the place where they serve alcohol | 你是不是把假牙落在供应酒水 |
[20:22] | that you don’t call a tavern? | 但是你不称之为酒馆的地方了 |
[20:25] | Must have been when I fell by the tracks. | 肯定是我在铁轨旁摔倒的时候丢了 |
[20:30] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[20:31] | thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你们的耐心等待 |
[20:33] | Considering it’s a pretty bad head wound, | 考虑到头部的伤口相当严重 |
[20:35] | his age, his confusion, | 加上他年龄大 神智不清 |
[20:37] | and his history of drinking, | 还有酗酒史 |
[20:39] | I really think we should keep him in the hospital | 我真心觉得我们得让他 |
[20:40] | a day or so for observation. | 留院观察一天左右 |
[20:42] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[20:43] | You hear that, Dad? | 听到没有 爸 |
[20:45] | We won’t be making Lincoln by Friday. | 我们周五前到不了林肯市了 |
[20:48] | We have until Monday. | 我们周一之前到都行 |
[20:49] | We’re going to take you back home. | 我要带你回家 |
[20:51] | I’m not going home. | 我不要回家 |
[20:52] | No, I can’t wait until Monday. | 不行 我不能等到周一 |
[20:55] | That means I wouldn’t be back at work until Wednesday. | 不然我直到周三都没法回去工作了 |
[20:57] | Selling record players. | 你不就是卖留声机嘛 |
[21:00] | I won a million dollars. | 我可是得了一百万美元 |
[21:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[21:04] | That will just about pay for a day in the hospital. | 刚好够你在医院里住一天的费用 |
[21:12] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:16] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:18] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:21] | Hey, I looked, but I couldn’t find your teeth anywhere. | 我找了 但是到处都找不到你的牙 |
[21:24] | They’re by the tracks. | 在铁路旁边 |
[21:26] | Listen, Mom talked to Uncle Ray and Aunt Martha, | 妈跟雷叔叔和玛莎婶婶说过了 |
[21:29] | and they’re going to put us up in Hawthorne over the weekend. | 他们会在霍桑招待我们过周末 |
[21:32] | I don’t want to go to Hawthorne. | 我不想去霍桑 |
[21:35] | There’s no sense going to Lincoln over the weekend. | 周末去林肯 太天方夜谭了 |
[21:37] | I will get you there Monday morning. | 我周一早上送你过去 |
[21:39] | Anyway, Aunt Martha said | 反正玛莎婶婶说 |
[21:40] | she’d invite all your brothers over | 她会邀请你所有兄弟过去 |
[21:42] | and have a little get-together on Sunday. | 周日的时候小团圆一下 |
[21:44] | Mom’s coming down on the bus, | 妈会坐大巴过来 |
[21:45] | maybe Ross and Marcie, too. | 可能罗尔斯和玛西也来 |
[21:47] | It’ll be nice. | 肯定很不错 |
[21:49] | I don’t want to go to Hawthorne. | 我不想去霍桑 |
[22:11] | Oh! Okay! Dad, I found it! | 好啦 爸 我找到了 |
[22:15] | Here it is! | 在这里 |
[22:20] | Oh, wait. This isn’t yours. | 等一下 这不是你的 |
[22:26] | I was kidding. Here. | 我开玩笑的 给你 |
[22:33] | These ain’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[22:35] | Of course they’re yours. | 肯定是你的 |
[22:36] | No. | 不 |
[22:37] | Whose else is it going to be? | 还能是谁的呢 |
[22:39] | – See if it fits. – They’re not my teeth. | -看看合不合适 -这不是我的牙 |
[22:41] | They have to be. | 肯定是你的 |
[22:42] | I ought to know my own teeth. | 我认得自己的牙齿 |
[22:53] | Of course they’re my teeth. | 当然是我的牙齿啦 |
[22:55] | Don’t be a moron. | 逗你呢 傻瓜 |
[23:38] | 内布拉斯加州 好生活 植树节之乡 | |
[24:59] | Well, hello there, boys! | 你们好 小伙子们 |
[25:01] | – Hey, Aunt Martha. – Hi. | -玛莎婶婶好 -你们好 |
[25:04] | Woody! | 伍迪 |
[25:05] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[25:11] | Davey! | 戴维 |
[25:14] | Look at you, Davey. | 看看你 戴维 |
[25:16] | You couldn’t have been more than 15 | 上一次在这里看到你 |
[25:17] | the last time you were here. | 你还不到十五岁 |
[25:19] | That was what I was saying to dad. | 我刚也这样跟爸爸说 |
[25:20] | It’s been a long time. | 时间飞逝啊 |
[25:22] | Well, what do you got to say for yourself, Woody? | 你有什么新鲜事要说吗 伍迪 |
[25:24] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:25] | What did you do to your head? | 你的头怎么了 |
[25:27] | Fell. | 摔的 |
[25:29] | You Grant brothers sure are men of few words. | 你们格兰特家的人还真是惜字如金啊 |
[25:32] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[25:39] | Look who I found hanging around out front, Ray. | 看看谁来了 雷 |
[25:42] | Your little brother, Woody. | 你的小弟弟 伍迪 |
[25:48] | What’s up, Woody? | 你好吗 伍迪 |
[25:51] | Nothing. | 老样子 |
[25:52] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[25:55] | Not much. | 不咋样 |
[25:57] | Hi, Uncle Ray. | 你好 雷叔叔 |
[26:00] | You have a latrine? | 厕所在哪里 |
[26:02] | Uh, around the corner, to your left. | 在你左手边拐角处 |
[26:07] | You boys remember your cousin David? | 你们还记得戴维表弟吗 |
[26:10] | – Bart. – Hey. | -巴特 -你好 |
[26:12] | – Cole. – Hey. | -科尔 -你好 |
[26:14] | It’s been a long time since we all met as kids. | 我们很久都没见面了 |
[26:16] | What are you guys up to? | 你们咋样 |
[26:18] | Not much. | 不咋样 |
[26:21] | This economy has just tore up Hawthorne, Davey. | 霍桑被这经济搞垮了 戴维 |
[26:24] | Things are hard for young men. | 年轻人太不容易了 |
[26:26] | Yeah, I’m in the home theater | 是啊 我现在销售 |
[26:27] | and electronics business myself. | 家庭影院和电子产品 |
[26:29] | It’s a rough time, I’ll tell you that. | 我只能说 世道艰难 |
[26:36] | Cole, here, did some jail. | 科尔在牢里蹲了一段时间 |
[26:38] | Don’t bring that up. | 别提那件事 |
[26:41] | Bitch lied through her teeth. | 臭婊子满嘴胡话 |
[26:43] | I will not have that language in my house. | 在我家不许讲脏话 |
[26:45] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[26:46] | Now, Davey, you sit down. You must be starving. | 戴维 坐下吧 你肯定饿极了 |
[26:49] | I made sandwiches. | 我做了三明治 |
[27:00] | So, how long did it take you to get here? | 你们到这里用了多长时间 |
[27:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:04] | We got sort of waylaid in Rapid City. | 我们在拉皮德城耽搁了 |
[27:06] | That’s where dad had his little accident. | 爸爸就是在那里出了点事 |
[27:08] | But how long, total? | 那一共花了多长时间 |
[27:11] | A couple of days, I guess. | 几天时间吧 我想 |
[27:13] | – From Billings? – Yeah. | -从比林斯吗 -是的 |
[27:15] | How far is that? | 那有多远 |
[27:17] | It’s probably about, uh, 750 miles. | 大概就七百五十英里 |
[27:21] | It took you two days to drive 750 miles? | 七百五十英里开车要两天吗 |
[27:25] | What were you driving, a dump truck or something? | 你开的啥车 自卸卡车还是啥 |
[27:29] | It’s a Subaru. Outback. | 是一辆斯巴鲁傲虎 |
[27:31] | Hell, I drove up from Dallas one time. | 我有一次从达拉斯开车过来 |
[27:33] | That’s 850 miles. | 大约八百五十英里 |
[27:35] | I done that in eight hours. | 我八小时就到了 |
[27:38] | That’s, like, over 100 miles an hour. | 时速大概是一百英里 |
[27:41] | Oh, Bart was moving. | 巴特那才是开车 |
[27:44] | Here you go, Davey. Dig in. | 来吧 戴维 吃吧 |
[27:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:49] | Shit, two days from Montana. | 该死 从蒙大拿来要两天 |
[27:51] | Son of a bitch must have been driving in reverse. | 狗娘养的肯定是走反方向了 |
[28:04] | Ray’s foot’s been bothering him. | 雷的脚一直困扰着他 |
[28:07] | Ain’t that right, Ray? | 对吧 雷 |
[28:09] | It’s okay. Just hurts. | 没事 有点痛而已 |
[28:13] | Did you get that, Dad? | 你听到了吗 爸爸 |
[28:16] | – Dad? – Huh? | -爸爸 -咋了 |
[28:18] | Uncle Ray’s foot hurts. | 雷叔叔的脚痛 |
[28:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:23] | Everything else good, though? | 别的一切还顺利吗 |
[28:26] | Uncle Ray? | 雷叔叔 |
[28:28] | Not really. | 不咋样 |
[28:32] | Kate says they got Ross on the news out there. | 凯特说他们在新闻里看到罗尔斯了 |
[28:35] | Says he’s doing real good. | 听说他发展得不错 |
[28:36] | Yup. Yeah, he’s doing great. | 是的 是啊 他发展不错 |
[28:38] | Well, good for him. | 真为他感到高兴 |
[28:40] | He always was a go-getter, wasn’t he? | 他总是很能干 对吧 |
[28:43] | Yup. | 是的 |
[28:47] | Two goddamn days from Billings! | 从比林斯来要两天 |
[29:13] | 162号英童军 [美国童子军年龄最高的一级组织] 内布拉斯加霍桑市 | |
[29:13] | 联合卫理公会 距此两个街区 欢迎前来 | |
[29:13] | 共济会教堂 北行两个街区 西行一个街区 | |
[29:44] | 为 您 提 供 住 房 贷 款 | |
[30:01] | I used to own this garage. | 这汽修厂以前是我的 |
[30:03] | Own it? I thought the air compressor guy did. | 你的 我以为是借你空压机那家伙的 |
[30:07] | Ed Pegram? | 艾德·佩格莱姆 |
[30:08] | Yeah, I thought he owned it. | 是的 我以为是他的 |
[30:09] | We were partners. | 我们以前是合伙人 |
[30:13] | What happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[30:14] | Sold it to him. | 我卖给他了 |
[30:16] | For how much? | 卖了多少钱 |
[30:17] | $800. | 八百美金 |
[30:28] | – You need something? – Oh, hi, yeah. | -你需要点啥 -你好 |
[30:30] | My dad, here, used to own this place. | 这个地方以前是我爸爸的 |
[30:32] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:38] | What you fellows got going on, here? | 你们在干啥 |
[30:40] | Oh, we’re just replacing a transmission cooler line. | 我们在更换变速箱冷却器 |
[30:45] | – You know Ed Pegram? – Who? | -你认识艾德·佩格莱姆吗 -谁 |
[30:47] | Ed Pegram. | 艾德·佩格莱姆 |
[30:48] | Used to own this place with me. | 以前跟我一起管这里 |
[31:00] | We don’t know him. | 我们不认识 |
[31:03] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[31:07] | You’re using the wrong wrench. | 你扳手拿错了 |
[31:08] | Come on, Dad. Let’s get going. | 来吧 爸爸 我们该走了 |
[31:11] | Good talking to you. | 很高兴和你们聊天 |
[31:13] | Moron was using the wrong wrench. | 那笨蛋用错扳手了 |
[31:20] | Let’s see if I know anyone in here. | 去看看那里面有没我认识的人 |
[31:36] | It’s pretty quiet in here. | 这里真安静 |
[31:50] | Hi, fellas. What can I get for you today? | 伙计们 你们今天想喝点啥 |
[31:54] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[31:55] | Okay, what kind of beer would you like? | 好的 要哪种啤酒 |
[31:58] | Anything’s fine. Coors, if you got it. | 什么都行 要是有就来康胜 |
[32:00] | I’ll have a Mountain Dew. | 我要激浪 |
[32:02] | Okay, we’re out of Coors. | 好的 康胜卖完了 |
[32:03] | The truck doesn’t come in until Monday. | 货车要周一才能到 |
[32:06] | Bud’s good. | 那就要百威 |
[32:07] | Bud and a Dew, coming up. | 百威和激浪 马上就来 |
[32:09] | Tom Varnik still own this place? | 这地方还归汤姆·瓦尔尼克管吗 |
[32:12] | I don’t remember that name. | 我不记得有这么个人 |
[32:14] | It must have been before my time. | 肯定是我来之前的事情了 |
[32:23] | Here we go, guys. | 来了 伙计们 |
[32:24] | Anything else I can get for you right now? | 别的还要点啥吗 |
[32:26] | No, ma’am. | 不需要 女士 |
[32:27] | Okay, holler if you need something. | 好的 有需要就叫我 |
[32:31] | I used to know everyone in here. | 以前这里的人我都认识 |
[32:34] | It’s where you had your first drink? | 你喝第一杯酒就是在这里吗 |
[32:36] | No. | 不 |
[32:37] | Dad used to let me sip his beer. | 爸爸以前喝啤酒总让我尝一口 |
[32:40] | So, I guess you kept up | 所以我猜这个家族传统 |
[32:41] | that fine family tradition with Ross and me. | 也延续到了我和罗尔斯身上 |
[32:45] | You liked it, as I recall. | 我记得你很喜欢这样 |
[32:47] | I was, like, six. | 那时我才六岁 |
[32:50] | A sip of beer ain’t going to kill you | 你都六岁了 尝一口啤酒 |
[32:51] | when you’re six years old. | 又不会要你的命 |
[32:53] | I thought you drank. | 我以为你要喝酒呢 |
[32:55] | Come on. Have a beer with your old man. | 来吧 跟你的老爹来喝一杯 |
[32:59] | Be somebody. | 像个男人 |
[33:01] | I’ve been trying to give it up. | 我一直想戒掉它 |
[33:04] | What for? | 为什么 |
[33:07] | It was starting to… | 它开始… |
[33:09] | It just wasn’t helping. | 它一点帮助都没有 |
[33:11] | And now you’re all right. | 你现在也挺好啊 |
[33:18] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -打扰一下 -什么 |
[33:19] | Can I have a beer, too, please? | 我能要杯啤酒吗 |
[33:21] | You betcha. | 那还用说 |
[33:22] | I’m going to drink with my dad. | 我要跟我爸爸一起喝 |
[33:52] | I didn’t tell you that Noel and I broke up. | 我还没跟你说我和诺埃尔分手了 |
[33:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:58] | Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[33:59] | The girl I’ve been living with for the past two years. | 过去两年和我生活在一起的女孩 |
[34:04] | She moved out. We broke up. | 她搬出去了 我们分手了 |
[34:10] | Maybe I should have asked her to get married. I don’t know. | 也许我该向她求婚的 我也不知道 |
[34:13] | I just… | 我只是… |
[34:15] | I just never felt sure, you know what I mean? | 我只是没法确定 你明白我的意思吗 |
[34:22] | How are you supposed to know when you’re sure? | 怎么才能知道是不是确定呢 |
[34:26] | Were you sure? | 你那时候确定吗 |
[34:28] | Huh? | 啥 |
[34:29] | How did you and mom end up getting married? | 你和妈妈是怎么结的婚 |
[34:33] | Oh, she wanted to. | 她想结婚了 |
[34:35] | And you didn’t? | 那你不想吗 |
[34:38] | I figured, what the hell. | 我想着 管它呢 |
[34:42] | Were you ever sorry you married her? | 跟她结婚你后悔过吗 |
[34:44] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[34:47] | Could have been worse. | 本来会更糟糕 |
[34:49] | You must have been in love. At least, at first. | 肯定得相爱吧 至少最初是这样 |
[34:53] | Never came up. | 从没觉得 |
[35:01] | Did you ever talk about having kids? | 你们讨论过要孩子的事情吗 |
[35:03] | How many you wanted and stuff like that? | 想要多少个之类的 |
[35:06] | Nope. | 没 |
[35:08] | Then why did you have us? | 那你们为什么生了我们 |
[35:10] | Because I like to screw. | 因为我喜欢做爱 |
[35:12] | And your mother is a Catholic. | 而你们妈妈又是天主教徒[反对堕胎] |
[35:13] | So, you figure it out. | 所以 你明白的 |
[35:16] | So, you and mom never actually talked about | 那么 你跟妈妈从来都没真正讨论过 |
[35:18] | whether you wanted kids or not? | 到底要不要孩子的事 |
[35:20] | I figured if we kept on screwing, | 我想只要我们一直做爱 |
[35:22] | we would end up with a couple of you. | 最后就会生一堆孩子 |
[35:27] | Did you ever think about leaving her? | 你想过离开她吗 |
[35:29] | Oh, I would just end up with somebody else | 那我说不定最后会跟一个 |
[35:31] | who would give me shit all the time. | 对我漠不关心的人在一起 |
[35:33] | Yeah, you would. | 是啊 肯定会 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:36] | I’d say she’s put up with your drinking all these years. | 我觉得这些年来她一直容忍你酗酒 |
[35:39] | I don’t drink that much. | 我喝得没那么多 |
[35:41] | – You’re an alcoholic. – Bullshit. | -你是个酒鬼 -胡说 |
[35:44] | Oh, what do you mean, “bullshit”? | 怎么就胡说了 |
[35:46] | I knew you had a problem when I was eight. | 我八岁的时候就知道你有问题 |
[35:48] | I used to watch you hide your booze in the garage. | 我看到过你把酒藏在汽修厂里 |
[35:51] | Yeah, you stole it, too. | 是啊 你把它偷走了 |
[35:53] | I figured it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[35:54] | You cost me a lot of money. | 你让我损失一大笔钱 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I poured it out | 是啊 我把它们都倒了 |
[35:58] | because I was sick of seeing you drunk all the time. | 因为我受够了你醉醺醺的模样 |
[36:01] | I figured it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[36:02] | You would never catch your brother sneaking around like that. | 你哥哥永远不会做这种偷偷摸摸的事 |
[36:05] | I served my country. | 我为祖国服务 |
[36:07] | I pay my taxes. | 我依法交税 |
[36:09] | And I got a right to do | 我有权利 |
[36:10] | whatever the goddamn hell I want. | 做我自己想做的事 |
[36:12] | So, I guess you do drink. | 所以我猜你想做的就是喝酒 |
[36:15] | – A little bit. – A lot. | -喝一点 -喝得不少吧 |
[36:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | So, I drink a lot! | 我喝酒很多 |
[36:20] | God damn it, so what? | 该死的 那又怎样 |
[36:22] | You do what you want to do, and so do I. | 你想做啥做啥 我也一样 |
[36:25] | You would drink, too, if you were married to your mother. | 要是你娶了你妈 你也会酗酒的 |
[36:30] | And it ain’t your job to tell me what to do, | 你没资格跟我说该做什么 |
[36:32] | you little cocksucker. | 你个小杂碎 |
[36:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:47] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:48] | What? | 干啥 |
[36:53] | Should I take you back to Ray and Martha’s? | 要我带你回雷和玛莎家吗 |
[36:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:44] | Say, don’t you owe me a couple of bucks? | 你不是还欠我钱吗 |
[37:48] | Christ Almighty, it’s Woody Grant. | 我的天哪 是伍迪·格兰特 |
[37:52] | I don’t believe it! How the hell are you, Woody? | 真不敢相信 你怎么样 伍迪 |
[37:56] | God, I never thought I’d see you back in Hawthorne. | 天哪 我从没想到会在霍桑看到你 |
[38:01] | Fellas, say hello to my old friend Woody. | 伙计们 来给我老朋友伍迪问个好 |
[38:04] | Hello, Woody. | 你好 伍迪 |
[38:06] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[38:07] | Move over. Move over. Sit down, sit down. | 坐过去点 过去点 坐下 坐下 |
[38:10] | I don’t believe this. Jesus Christ, Woody. | 真不敢相信 天哪 伍迪 |
[38:14] | So, how you been? | 你过得咋样 |
[38:16] | – Pretty good. – Yeah? | -还不错 -是吗 |
[38:18] | Me, too. I can’t complain. | 我也是 没啥可抱怨的 |
[38:20] | Boy, it’s been a long time, Woody. | 天哪 真是好久不见 伍迪 |
[38:22] | A long time. | 确实很久了 |
[38:24] | Hi, I’m David, Woody’s son. | 你好 我叫戴维 是伍迪的儿子 |
[38:26] | Oh. Ed Pegram. | 我是艾德·佩格莱姆 |
[38:28] | Ed Pegram? | 艾德·佩格莱姆 |
[38:29] | Davey? Oh, no shit. | 戴维 该死 不是吧 |
[38:33] | How you doing, guy? | 你过的咋样 |
[38:34] | You know, the last time I saw you, | 上次见你的时候 |
[38:35] | you was just a little shaver. | 你还只是个小孩子 |
[38:36] | I used to give you candy bars down at the garage | 以前你大概这么高的时候 |
[38:39] | when you were about this high. | 我还在汽修厂给过你糖块呢 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | And apparently, my dad used to give you air compressors. | 我爸爸好像还给过你空压机呢 |
[38:45] | How’s that? | 怎么会 |
[38:47] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:48] | Hey, Dad, I’m going to the bathroom. | 爸爸 我去一下洗手间 |
[38:50] | Don’t say anything about the money. | 别提钱的事 |
[38:52] | Huh? | 啥 |
[38:53] | Don’t say anything about the money. | 别提钱的事 |
[38:58] | You still living up in Billings? | 你还住在比林斯吗 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:01] | What brings you down here? | 什么风把你吹到这里来了 |
[39:03] | I’m just passing through. | 我只是路过 |
[39:26] | Goddamn, Woody Grant is a millionaire! | 该死 伍迪·格兰特现在是百万富翁了 |
[39:28] | Who would have thought it, huh? | 有谁会想得到呢 |
[39:31] | The next round is on Woody. | 下一轮伍迪来请 |
[39:58] | Come on, Dad. | 慢点 爸爸 |
[40:14] | Did you see the look on their faces? | 你看到他们脸上的表情了吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I saw. | 是的 我看到了 |
[40:21] | Did you see the look on those fellas’ faces? | 你看到那些人脸上的表情了吗 |
[40:54] | 麦迪逊 县立银行 | |
[41:22] | Well, good morning, boys. | 早上好 小伙子们 |
[41:27] | Slept in a little late, did you? | 昨晚睡得很晚 对吧 |
[41:29] | Morning. | 早 |
[41:30] | Davey, get yourself a chair from over there. | 戴维 自己找把椅子坐 |
[41:33] | And Woody, you sit right on down here. | 伍迪 你坐到这里来 |
[41:36] | Right there, yeah. | 就在那里 对了 |
[41:44] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[41:45] | Yeah, but it would be great if you have some, uh… | 是的 要是你这里有… |
[41:50] | some coffee. | 咖啡就好了 |
[41:53] | Got a call from Lowell Meyerson this morning. | 我早上接到洛厄尔·迈耶森的电话 |
[41:56] | And Mary Jurak. | 还有玛丽·约拉克的 |
[41:58] | Woody, here, is the talk of the town. | 伍迪现在可是全镇的话题 |
[42:02] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[42:03] | Why didn’t you tell us you was rich, Woody? | 为啥你不跟我们说你发财了 伍迪 |
[42:07] | David said not to. | 戴维不让我说 |
[42:08] | He’s not rich. | 他没发财 |
[42:09] | You could have told us the real reason | 你本来可以跟我们说说 |
[42:11] | you were coming through town. | 你来镇上的真正原因 |
[42:12] | We’re just tickled for you. | 我们为你高兴 |
[42:15] | You got it on you? | 你带了吗 |
[42:16] | Yeah, we sure would like to see | 我们当然想看看 |
[42:17] | what a million dollars looks like. | 一百万美元是啥样的 |
[42:20] | We still got to go to Lincoln to get it. | 我们还要到林肯才能拿到钱 |
[42:23] | Goddamn, you hit the Powerball! | 该死的 你中威力球了 |
[42:27] | Show us the ticket, Uncle Woody. | 把彩票给我们看看 伍迪叔叔 |
[42:29] | Honestly, he didn’t win anything. | 说真的 他没中奖 |
[42:31] | I didn’t win anything. | 我没中奖 |
[42:33] | I don’t blame you, Woody. | 我不是怪你 伍迪 |
[42:34] | I wouldn’t broadcast it either, | 换了是我 也不想搞得尽人皆知 |
[42:37] | not until I had it in the bank. | 除非我把钱存到银行 |
[42:40] | You have to watch out for buzzards, too. | 你还得小心不要被坏人惦记上 |
[42:43] | Bart and me, we can drive you. | 我和巴特 我们可以送你们过去 |
[42:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:46] | We could get you to Lincoln in an hour. | 我们可以一小时把你们送到林肯 |
[42:48] | Lincoln is over 200 miles. | 林肯离这有200多英里呢 |
[42:51] | Okay, an hour-and-a-half. How long would it take you? | 好吧 一个半小时 你去的话要多久 |
[42:55] | A day-and-a-half. | 一天半 |
[42:56] | Must be nice, winning that kind of scratch. | 能中这种大奖真是太棒了 |
[42:59] | We’re real proud of you, Woody. | 我们真为你骄傲 伍迪 |
[43:01] | And I know Ma and Pa would’ve been real proud, too. | 我相信爸爸妈妈也一定会为你感到骄傲的 |
[43:08] | Hell, yeah, it must be nice. | 对啊 真是太好了 |
[43:11] | Is it nice, Dad? | 爸 你觉得好吗 |
[43:14] | Is what nice? | 什么好不好 |
[43:15] | Winning all that money? | 中了那个奖 |
[43:18] | Yeah, pretty nice. | 好 好极了 |
[43:36] | Hey there, Woody. Remember me? | 你好啊 伍迪 还记得我吗 |
[43:39] | Bernie Bowen, how you doing? | 我是伯尼·博文 你最近还好吗 |
[43:43] | Pretty good. | 很好 |
[43:44] | That’s what I hear. | 我也听说你过得不错 |
[43:46] | Everybody’s saying how Woody Grant’s a millionaire. | 大家都在说伍迪·格兰特成了百万富翁 |
[43:49] | Well, that’s the most exciting news | 这大概是多年来 |
[43:51] | around here for ages! | 这里最振奋人心的消息了 |
[43:53] | It’s no big deal. | 其实没什么 |
[43:54] | No big deal? | 没什么? |
[43:56] | Jeez! There’s a guy living the life of Reilly. | 天哪 你就要过上赖利一样的生活了 |
[43:59] | A million here, a million there. | 左手一百万 右手一百万 |
[44:01] | Oh, the newspaper’s gonna do a big write-up on you. | 你就要上报纸头条了 |
[44:05] | I’m gonna get my picture in the paper? | 我的照片会登报吗 |
[44:06] | You bet you will. | 当然了 |
[44:09] | Dad, here’s the bus. | 爸爸 车来了 |
[44:11] | Okay. Well, good seeing you then, Woody. | 好了 很高兴见到你 伍迪 |
[44:15] | We’re all real happy for you, | 我们都为你感到高兴 |
[44:16] | and real pleased you thought to stop back home | 真高兴你还能想着回来 |
[44:19] | and share the big news. | 和我们分享这个喜讯 |
[44:20] | Thanks, Bernie. | 谢谢 伯尼 |
[44:22] | Hey, watch your wallet! | 看好你的钱包 |
[44:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[44:51] | You both look like hell. | 你们两个看起来糟透了 |
[44:53] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[44:54] | Like hell, you are. You look like an old drunk. | 看看你像什么样子 一副老醉鬼的德行 |
[44:57] | You’re lucky you’re not dead. | 你到现在还没死真是太走运了 |
[44:59] | I haven’t been drinking! | 我没喝酒 |
[45:00] | That’s what you said | 我们第一次约会的时候 |
[45:02] | on our first date! | 你就是这么说的 |
[45:04] | And you. Have you gone bananas? | 还有你 你也疯了吗 |
[45:07] | Almost getting your father killed | 你差点儿害死你爸爸 |
[45:08] | over some cockamamie pot of gold. | 就为了那笔根本不存在的奖金 |
[45:11] | Mom, come here, please. | 妈 你过来一下 |
[45:15] | Mom, look. Go easy on the guy, okay? | 妈 别生气了 好吗 |
[45:18] | I mean, you and I both know | 我们都知道 |
[45:19] | that this is not about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[45:21] | It’s about, you know, how much longer is he going to be around? | 你想想 爸爸他还能活多久 |
[45:25] | At least, semi-coherently. | 至少已经过了大半辈子了 |
[45:27] | What’s the harm in letting him have his little fantasy | 让他多做几天小美梦 |
[45:29] | for just a couple more days? | 又有什么不好呢 |
[45:31] | You and Ross, always fretting over your father. | 你和罗尔斯总是在为你爸爸操心 |
[45:34] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[45:36] | What about taking me out to see my sister in Eau Claire? | 怎么不带我去欧克莱尔看看我的姐妹 |
[45:40] | Your father doesn’t even know | 你爸爸他有一半的时间 |
[45:42] | what the hell’s going on around him half the time. | 都是迷迷糊糊的 |
[45:44] | Do you, Woody? | 你说是吧 伍迪 |
[45:46] | Do I what? | 我怎么了 |
[45:47] | Know what’s going on around you? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[45:51] | You watch it, or that’s what you’re gonna turn into. | 省省吧 小心你也变成他那样 |
[45:55] | Now, take me out to the cemetery. | 现在带我去墓地 |
[45:57] | I want to pay my respects. | 我想去看看他们 |
[45:59] | Martha said she’d have lunch ready. | 玛莎说她已经做好午饭了 |
[46:01] | Martha can wait. | 让她等等 |
[46:05] | Mom. | 妈 |
[46:07] | Car’s over there. | 车在那儿 |
[46:40] | There’s Woody’s mother, Sara. | 这是伍迪他妈 莎拉 |
[46:43] | She hated me. | 她不喜欢我 |
[46:45] | She wanted him to marry someone | 她希望他能娶一个 |
[46:46] | who would milk the cows. | 会挤牛奶的女人 |
[46:47] | I said, “I ain’t fiddling with no cow titties.” | 我跟她说 “我可不会挤牛奶” |
[46:50] | “I’m a city girl.” | ”我是城里的姑娘” |
[46:53] | The good Lord did not do Sara any favors | 上帝并没有赐给莎拉 |
[46:56] | in the looks department. | 一张漂亮脸蛋 |
[46:58] | More a man’s face than a woman’s, really. | 她长得像个男人 真的 |
[47:04] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[47:05] | Saw herself in the mirror one day. | 有一天照镜子的时候死的 |
[47:09] | No. | 不是啦 |
[47:11] | Cancer! | 得了癌症 |
[47:13] | And there’s the old Swede, Tolf. | 这是那个瑞典老头 托夫 |
[47:17] | Good man, your grandpa. Never said much. | 他是个好人 你的祖父 话不多 |
[47:20] | That farm just ruined him. | 就是那个农场毁了他 |
[47:25] | You’re lucky I took you away from there. | 你该庆幸 我带你离开了那儿 |
[47:29] | And there’s Woody’s brother, David. | 这是伍迪的哥哥 戴维 |
[47:31] | You were named after him. | 你的名字就是跟他起的 |
[47:35] | He died of scarlet fever when he was only two. | 他两岁的时候就夭折了 死于猩红热 |
[47:40] | Woody slept in the same bed with him and never got it. | 伍迪和他睡在一张床上却没被传染 |
[47:47] | There’s Woody’s little sister, Rose. | 这是伍迪的妹妹罗斯 |
[47:51] | She was only 19 | 她在19岁的时候 |
[47:52] | when she was killed in a car wreck near Wausa. | 死于瓦萨附近的一场交通事故 |
[47:57] | – What a whore. – Mom… | -真是个贱人 -妈 |
[47:58] | No, I liked Rose. But, my God, she was a slut. | 其实我挺喜欢罗斯的 可她就是个骚货 |
[48:02] | – Come on. – I’m just telling you the truth. | -别这样 -我只是实话实说 |
[48:05] | She was screwing guys in the back of Hawthorne Creamery | 她才15岁的时候 |
[48:08] | when she was only 15. | 就和男人在霍桑奶油厂后面乱搞 |
[48:10] | Come on, Mom. Jesus. | 妈 别这么说 |
[48:15] | Where’s your family? | 那你的家人呢 |
[48:16] | Oh. They’re over in the Catholic cemetery. | 他们都被葬在天主教墓地里 |
[48:18] | Catholics wouldn’t be caught dead | 天主教徒才不会 |
[48:20] | around all these damn Lutherans. | 和这些路德教徒葬在一起 |
[48:23] | Here’s Delmer, Woody’s cousin. | 这是戴尔玛 伍迪的表兄 |
[48:27] | He was a drunk. | 他也是个酒鬼 |
[48:29] | One time, we were wrestling, | 有一次我们摔跤的时候 |
[48:31] | and he felt me up, | 他对我动手动脚 |
[48:33] | grabbed a handful of boob. | 抓住了我的乳房 |
[48:34] | And Woody was right there and didn’t have a clue. | 伍迪当时在场 可他什么都不知道 |
[48:37] | – Did you, Woody? – Jesus, Mom. | -是吧 伍迪 -天哪 妈妈 |
[48:43] | Well, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[48:45] | I didn’t know Keith White was here. | 我不知道基斯·怀特也在这儿 |
[48:49] | When did he die? | 他是什么时候死的 |
[48:51] | Keith White. | 基斯·怀特 |
[48:53] | He wanted in my pants, too, but he was so boring. | 他也想勾搭我 可他这个人太无聊了 |
[49:01] | See what you could’ve had, Keith, | 要是你不是整天只谈小麦 基斯 |
[49:03] | if you hadn’t talked about wheat all the time? | 看看你会得到什么 |
[49:14] | Peggy Huntsucker is pregnant. | 佩吉·亨斯塔克怀孕了 |
[49:17] | Peggy got knocked up again? | 佩吉的肚子又被搞大了啊 |
[49:19] | – Yeah. – At her age? | -是啊 -一把年纪了还行? |
[49:21] | That old cow must be 50. | 那老女人有五十了吧 |
[49:23] | She just looks 50. | 她只是看起来像五十 |
[49:25] | That’s what pig farming will do to you. | 养猪场会把你也摧残成她那样 |
[49:39] | So, you got any other cars? | 你还有别的车吗 |
[49:42] | No, just that one. | 没有 就那一辆 |
[49:44] | What’s the engine? | 什么发动机 |
[49:46] | It’s a four-cylinder. | 四缸的 |
[49:49] | Yeah, but what size? | 我是问你什么型号 |
[49:52] | Oh, I don’t really know. | 我不知道 |
[49:55] | What’s your brother drive? | 你哥哥开什么车 |
[49:56] | Who, Ross? | 谁 罗尔斯吗 |
[49:58] | Yeah. What does he… What does he drive? | 对 他…他开什么车 |
[50:00] | Ross has a Kia Rondo, | 他开的是起亚回旋曲 |
[50:03] | and Marcie has a Nissan Pathfinder, | 玛西开的是尼桑探路者 |
[50:06] | because she carts the kids around a lot. | 因为她经常要带孩子 |
[50:09] | So, you all got Jap cars? | 你们都开日本车吗 |
[50:12] | Actually, Kia is Korean. | 其实起亚是韩国的 |
[50:28] | Hey, is this where I can find Mr. Woody Grant? | 伍迪·格兰特先生在这儿吗 |
[50:31] | Who wants to know? | 谁叫你来的 |
[50:34] | Um, I was sent by Mrs. Nagy | 霍桑共和党报的纳吉太太 |
[50:35] | at the Hawthorne Republican to take his picture. | 叫我来给他拍张照片 |
[50:40] | Yeah, he’s here. | 没错 他在这儿呢 |
[50:42] | And they want him to be sure | 他们希望他可以抽时间 |
[50:43] | to drop by the office for an interview. | 去办公室做个采访 |
[51:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[51:29] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[51:34] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[51:36] | Hi, are you Mrs. Nagy? | 您好 您是纳吉太太吗 |
[51:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:38] | I’m David Grant, | 我是戴维·格兰特 |
[51:39] | Woody Grant’s son. | 伍迪·格兰特的儿子 |
[51:41] | Oh! I’m very pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[51:44] | Your father is certainly quite the celebrity around here. | 你爸爸现在可是这儿的名人 |
[51:48] | That’s what I came to tell you about. | 我就是为这件事来找您的 |
[51:50] | Dad didn’t win any lottery, or sweepstakes, or anything. | 我爸他既没中乐透 也没赢博彩 |
[51:53] | He’s a little confused about something he got in the mail, | 他只是误解了他收到的一封信 |
[51:56] | and it’s gotten way out of hand. | 结果一发不可收拾 |
[51:58] | So, he didn’t win a million dollars? | 所以他并没有中一百万美元是吗 |
[52:00] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[52:02] | It just goes to show you, some things never change. | 也就是说 有些东西一直没有变 |
[52:05] | He was always a little confused. | 他总是迷迷糊糊的 |
[52:08] | Oh. You knew my dad? | 您认识我爸爸? |
[52:10] | It’s ancient history now, | 都是以前的事儿了 |
[52:12] | and I don’t want to speak out of turn, | 我不想乱说 |
[52:14] | but Woody and I used to go together. | 可是 伍迪和我曾经在一起过 |
[52:17] | You were his girlfriend? | 您是他以前的女朋友? |
[52:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[52:20] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[52:21] | Your mother is what happened. | 后来出现了你妈 |
[52:23] | How is Kate? | 凯特现在怎么样 |
[52:25] | Fine. She’s here, too. | 她很好 她也来了 |
[52:27] | You tell her Peg Bender says hello. | 告诉你妈妈 佩格·本德尔跟她问好 |
[52:30] | Okay. She won’t slap me, will she? | 好的 她不会生我气吧 |
[52:33] | Why would she? She won. | 怎么会 她赢了 |
[52:37] | It’s water under the bridge. | 过去的一切都不重要了 |
[52:39] | Don’t get me wrong, I married a wonderful man. | 别误会 我嫁给了一个很好的男人 |
[52:42] | We ran this newspaper together until he died. | 我们一起经营这家报社 直到他去世 |
[52:46] | Had three children, eight grandchildren. | 我们有三个儿子 八个孙子 |
[52:49] | I’ve got no complaints. | 我没有什么可遗憾的了 |
[52:54] | Was Woody drinking back then? | 伍迪那时也酗酒吗 |
[52:56] | Of course he was. It happens early around here. | 当然了 之前他就有这个毛病 |
[53:00] | There’s really not much else to do. | 那时候确实没有别的消遣 |
[53:03] | Nowadays, of course, if is not just the booze, | 现在 就算不喝酒 |
[53:05] | but all the other stuff. | 也可以找到别的乐子 |
[53:07] | For Woody, it got bad after Korea. | 其实伍迪是从朝鲜回来后才酗酒的 |
[53:10] | He had a hard time over there. | 他在那儿遭了不少罪 |
[53:13] | I thought he was just a mechanic. | 我以为他只是个机修工 |
[53:14] | He was, for the army planes. | 没错 不过他修理的是军用飞机 |
[53:17] | But he was shot down, being transferred. | 可是他中了弹 被调走了 |
[53:20] | You knew that, right? | 你应该知道吧 |
[53:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:10] | Oh. Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[54:12] | Woody, Ray and Albert. | 伍迪 雷 艾伯特 |
[54:13] | 格兰特三兄弟战地返乡 三兄弟从朝鲜战场上回到本市 | |
[54:18] | Wow, they look like kids. | 他们那时候还是孩子呢 |
[54:20] | Your dad was never much of a talker, | 你爸爸不怎么爱说话 |
[54:23] | and when he came back, he hardly said a word, | 他回来后话更少了 |
[54:27] | but always very kind. | 但是人还是很好 |
[54:30] | People took advantage of him. | 人们总爱占他便宜 |
[54:32] | He just couldn’t turn down a favor. | 他不会拒绝别人 |
[54:36] | Now that everyone thinks he’s a millionaire, | 现在大家都以为他成了百万富翁 |
[54:38] | he’s a big hero around here. | 他在这儿成了大英雄 |
[54:40] | Well, I’m sorry I can’t print that he is, | 抱歉 我不会在报纸上说他一夜暴富 |
[54:42] | but I won’t print that he isn’t, either. | 但我也不会否认的 |
[54:45] | I’ll just do a little story | 我只是想写写 |
[54:48] | on him and Kate stopping through town. | 他和凯特来镇上的事 |
[54:50] | It’s hard to imagine | 真无法想象 |
[54:52] | you and my mother fighting over the same man. | 你会和我妈去抢同一个男人 |
[54:54] | I knew I didn’t have a chance, anyway. | 总之我知道我没有机会 |
[54:56] | Yeah? | 为什么 |
[54:57] | I wouldn’t let him round the bases. | 因为我不让他突破底线 |
[55:22] | You say go slow | 你说慢点走 |
[55:26] | I fall behind | 我走在你身后 |
[55:30] | What are you having, old man? | 老头 你吃什么 |
[55:32] | Meatloaf. | 烘肉卷 |
[55:33] | You’ve been staring at that menu for 10 minutes. | 你看了十分钟菜单 |
[55:37] | Where does it say “Meatloaf”? | 在哪儿看见有烘肉卷了 |
[55:39] | They ought to have meatloaf. | 这儿应该有烘肉卷啊 |
[55:41] | Well, they don’t, so pick something else. | 显然这儿没有 点别的吧 |
[55:44] | Are we ready to order? | 我们能点餐了吗 |
[55:46] | Oh, I knew it. | 知道了 |
[55:47] | Dad, do you know what you want? | 爸爸 你点好了吗 |
[55:50] | Do you have meatloaf? | 你们有烘肉卷吗 |
[55:52] | No, I’m sorry, we don’t. | 对不起 没有 |
[55:53] | That’s only on the lunch buffet. | 只有自助午餐才会有 |
[55:56] | Chicken, then. | 那就鸡肉吧 |
[55:57] | Do you want the fried chicken, | 您想吃炸鸡 |
[55:59] | or the flame-broiled chicken breast? | 还是熏烤鸡胸 |
[56:01] | – Fried. – He’ll have the flame-broiled. | -炸鸡 -给他来熏烤的 |
[56:04] | And for you, ma’am? | 您呢 夫人 |
[56:05] | I was thinking about having the roast beef, | 我本想点烤牛肉的 |
[56:08] | but now I’m not sure. | 现在我也不知道该吃什么了 |
[56:09] | What do you recommend? | 你有什么推荐吗 |
[56:10] | What’s good here? | 这里的招牌菜是什么 |
[56:12] | It’s all good, | 这里的菜都不错 |
[56:13] | but I’m kind of partial to the tilapia. | 我个人比较推荐罗非鱼 |
[56:16] | No, I want the roast beef. | 不了 我还是要烤牛肉吧 |
[56:19] | I’ll have the tilapia. | 给我来份罗非鱼 |
[56:21] | Don’t forget to help yourselves | 您还可以去餐台那边 |
[56:23] | to the soup and salad bar. | 选取汤和沙拉 |
[56:28] | On a cold and gray Chicago morning | 芝加哥一个阴冷的早晨 |
[56:31] | A poor little baby child is born in the ghetto | 一个可怜的孩子在贫民窟降生 |
[56:37] | That’s Ed Pegram singing. | 那是艾德·佩格莱姆在唱歌 |
[56:39] | And his mamma cries | 他的母亲在哭泣 |
[56:44] | ‘Cause if there’s one thing that she don’t need | 因为她最不需要的 |
[56:47] | It’s another hungry mouth to feed | 就是家里多一张吃饭的嘴 |
[56:50] | In the ghetto | 贫民窟 |
[56:55] | People don’t you understand | 你无法体会 |
[56:58] | He always did have a nice voice. | 他真是有一副好嗓子 |
[57:00] | It was the only nice thing about that bastard. | 那王八蛋也就这一点拿得出手了 |
[57:03] | – He’s all right. – “All right”? | -其实他还不错 -不错? |
[57:05] | Did you know that | 你知不知道 |
[57:07] | he was always trying to get in my bloomers? | 他总想把手伸进我的裤裆 |
[57:09] | Jesus, Mom. | 天哪 妈妈 |
[57:10] | Was the whole town trying to seduce you? | 整个镇上的人都想勾引你吗 |
[57:12] | These boys grow up | 男孩子们长大了 |
[57:14] | staring at the rear ends of cows and pigs. | 就一个劲儿地盯着牛和猪的屁股 |
[57:16] | It’s only natural that | 女人想让男人摸下体 |
[57:18] | a real woman will get them chafing their pants. | 这也是正常的天性使然 |
[57:20] | Mom, please don’t talk about that kind of stuff | 妈 拜托别说这些了 |
[57:22] | right before we eat. | 马上就吃饭了 |
[57:24] | You were always such a sensitive boy, | 你一直是个敏感的小家伙 |
[57:28] | and such a beautiful boy. | 长得又好看 |
[57:31] | Why, when you were a baby, | 你小的时候 |
[57:32] | people used to stop me on the street | 大家总是在街上拦住我 |
[57:34] | and tell me how beautiful you were. | 夸你长得漂亮 |
[57:37] | A lot of them thought you were a girl. | 还有很多人以为你是女孩儿 |
[57:40] | Isn’t that right, Woody? | 对不对 伍迪 |
[57:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[57:44] | I have an announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事情 |
[57:46] | We have a celebrity in our midst this evening. | 今晚 在座的各位当中有一位名人 |
[57:49] | My good friend and the rich man | 我亲爱的朋友 大富翁 |
[57:50] | you’ve all been hearing about, | 你们一定已经听说了 |
[57:52] | Mr. Woody Grant! | 他就是伍迪·格兰特 |
[57:54] | Stand up and take a bow, Woody. | 站起来 鞠个躬 伍迪 |
[57:59] | Stand up, Dad. | 站起来 爸爸 |
[58:00] | Don’t encourage this nonsense. | 别理这些胡话 |
[58:03] | Dad, stand up. Stand up, it’s for you. | 爸爸 站起来 叫你呢 |
[58:05] | Just do it and get it over with. | 快站起来 照他说的做算了 |
[58:14] | Take a bow, Woody! | 鞠个躬 伍迪 |
[58:35] | Okay, you ham, that’s enough. | 好了 你有点过了 够了 |
[58:39] | Roslyn, you’re going to be getting a big tip | 罗斯林 今晚你会从那桌 |
[58:40] | from that table tonight. | 拿到一大笔小费 |
[58:50] | Hey, little Davey! | 小戴维 |
[58:51] | Hello, Mr. Pegram. | 佩格莱姆先生 |
[58:52] | I was hoping I’d run into you. | 我刚想着找你呢 |
[58:54] | Oh, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[58:57] | What can I do for you? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[58:59] | I just wanted you to know, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[59:00] | I think the world of Woody always a good man. | 我心目中的伍迪一直是个好人 |
[59:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:05] | Heart of gold. | 他有一颗金子般的心 |
[59:07] | Uh, it’s no secret, though… | 当然了 尽管如此… |
[59:09] | he drank quite a bit when we had the garage, | 我们开修理厂的时候 他就总是酗酒 |
[59:12] | and he messed up a lot of jobs, | 还搞砸了一堆工作 |
[59:13] | and let lots of money walk. | 损失了大笔钱 |
[59:16] | He was older than me. Kind of like a big brother. | 他年纪比我大 就像大哥一样 |
[59:19] | Korea vet, the whole nine yards. | 在朝鲜战场上身经百战 |
[59:21] | And I wanted to show him some respect, | 为了向他表示尊重 |
[59:24] | so I loaned him a ton of dough, | 我借了一大笔钱给他 |
[59:26] | and I never saw it again. | 但他一直没还我 |
[59:30] | So, seeing as how he’s come into some cash lately, | 既然最近他发了财 |
[59:33] | some no-fooling-around cash | 而且是笔不劳而获的 |
[59:34] | that he didn’t even have to work for, | 飞来横财 |
[59:36] | it seems to me only fair if we settled up. | 我也该把账要回来了 |
[59:41] | So, you want your $800 back. | 你想要回你的八百美元是吗 |
[59:45] | Woody owes me a lot more than that. | 伍迪欠我的钱比那多得多 |
[59:48] | I’m sorry to break it to you, | 很抱歉 我要打破你的幻想了 |
[59:49] | but my dad didn’t win anything. | 我父亲没有捞到一分钱 |
[59:52] | It’s all a big misunderstanding. | 一切都是误会 |
[59:54] | You know Woody, you can understand that. | 你了解伍迪 你懂的 |
[59:56] | Right, so you’re all headed down to Lincoln | 你们一路去林肯 |
[59:58] | to visit the roller skating museum, huh? | 难道只是为了参观轮滑博物馆吗 |
[1:00:01] | Look, Davey, I really don’t want to | 听着 戴维 我真心不想 |
[1:00:03] | have to bring a lawyer into this. | 在这事儿上找律师 |
[1:00:05] | Lawyer? | 律师 |
[1:00:08] | What’s the statute of limitations on bullshit? | 胡说八道也受法律保护吗 |
[1:00:11] | Davey, Davey. | 戴维 戴维 |
[1:00:14] | I’m a man with a real strong sense of right and wrong. | 我是个明辨是非的人 |
[1:00:19] | And if Woody hit it rich | 要是伍迪一夜暴富 |
[1:00:20] | and I don’t see any of it, | 而我一个子儿都没看到 |
[1:00:22] | that would be wrong. | 那可不对啊 |
[1:00:24] | And I will make it right. | 我可就要出手纠正了 |
[1:00:29] | Are you threatening my family? | 你在威胁我的家人吗 |
[1:00:32] | Threatening? No, that would be wrong. | 威胁 那倒不是 威胁是不对的 |
[1:00:37] | Hey, I’m the victim, here. | 在这件事上我是受害者 |
[1:00:40] | It’s just food for thought. | 好好想想吧 |
[1:00:44] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 那个 实在不好意思 |
[1:00:46] | I’ve got to take a leak real bad. | 我要憋不住了 |
[1:00:48] | You know beer, you just rent the stuff. | 你知道 啤酒这东西在肚里存不住的 |
[1:01:02] | Great to see you again, Woody. | 伍迪 很高兴又见到你 |
[1:01:04] | We’re real happy for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[1:01:06] | Buy a boat and go fishing. That’s what I’d do. | 买艘船去钓鱼 我要是你就这么做 |
[1:01:09] | I just might. | 可能会吧 |
[1:01:11] | David, you probably don’t remember | 戴维 你可能忘记 |
[1:01:13] | Kathy and Dale Slaasted. | 凯西和戴尔·斯莱斯提德了 |
[1:01:16] | – Oh, David. – Hi. How are you? | -戴维 -你好 |
[1:01:18] | David Grant. | 戴维·格兰特 |
[1:01:19] | I never would’ve recognized you in a million years. | 这么多年 我根本认不出你了 |
[1:01:23] | You were such a beautiful little boy. | 你小时候长得太好看了 |
[1:01:25] | I keep telling him. You see? | 我一直这么说 没错吧 |
[1:01:28] | Like a little prince made out of porcelain. | 像个陶瓷小王子 |
[1:01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:31] | Well, you all take care. | 你们几位保重 |
[1:01:33] | Oh, and enjoy spending the loot. | 尽情挥霍享受吧 |
[1:01:35] | Enjoy. | 享受吧 |
[1:01:41] | I just had an interesting conversation | 我刚在厕所遇到艾德·佩格莱姆 |
[1:01:43] | with Ed Pegram in the men’s room. | 聊了几句 真有意思 |
[1:01:45] | What did he want? | 他要干什么 |
[1:01:46] | Some of dad’s money. | 分爸爸的钱 |
[1:01:48] | I can loan him a couple bucks | 要是他日子不好过 |
[1:01:49] | if he’s hard up. | 我可以借他一些钱 |
[1:01:51] | Like hell, you will. | 你还真大方啊 |
[1:02:24] | Hey, you. Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:02:28] | Wake up. Now. | 醒醒 快点 |
[1:02:31] | What’s up, Dad? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 爸爸 有什么事吗 |
[1:02:33] | Are we going to Lincoln today? | 我们今天要去林肯吗 |
[1:02:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[1:02:36] | Why not today? | 为什么今天不去 |
[1:02:38] | Today is Sunday. Lincoln is closed. | 今天是周日 林肯市进不去 |
[1:02:41] | And all your brothers are coming over today. Remember? | 今天你的兄弟们都要过来 记得吗 |
[1:02:44] | Some of them are dead. | 有几个已经死了 |
[1:02:46] | The dead ones won’t be here. | 死了的不会来 |
[1:02:51] | But God damn it. | 可是该死的 |
[1:02:53] | If I don’t get to that money, | 如果我不拿到钱 |
[1:02:54] | they’re gonna give it to somebody else. | 他们会把钱给别人 |
[1:02:59] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:03:01] | Do you remember a gal you used to go out with | 你记得有个叫佩格·本德尔的女孩吗 |
[1:03:03] | named Peg Bender? | 你以前还跟她约会过 |
[1:03:05] | – Who? – Peg Bender. | -谁 -佩格·本德尔 |
[1:03:08] | I don’t know. When? | 我不知道 什么时候 |
[1:03:10] | Last week. What do you mean, “When”? | 上周 什么时候是什么意思 |
[1:03:12] | Years ago, before you were married. | 很多年前 在你还没结婚的时候 |
[1:03:17] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[1:03:19] | What are you bringing that up for? | 你提这事儿干嘛 |
[1:03:30] | Snap to Cutler. | 向后传给卡特勒 |
[1:03:31] | Back on five, tight pocket. | 后退5码 收紧保护圈 |
[1:03:31] | Throws it over the middle, | 球传过了中场 |
[1:03:33] | batted up in the air by Aromashodu. | 阿拉玛肖杜在空中接到了球 |
[1:03:34] | He makes the grab | 他接住了球 |
[1:03:34] | and a first down to midfield. | 向中场区发起了第一次进攻 |
[1:03:36] | Left to the 45. Leaping to the 40. | 左边冲向45码线 冲向40码线 |
[1:03:38] | Hit hard from behind to the Lion 38-yard-line. | 从雄狮队38码线后猛然出击 |
[1:03:42] | Great hands! | 干得漂亮 |
[1:03:43] | Devin Aromashodu batted it to himself, | 德温·阿拉玛肖杜抢到了球 |
[1:03:45] | and it’s a first down to the Bears. | 向熊队发起第一次进攻 |
[1:03:47] | I didn’t see your boys out there, Martha. | 玛莎 怎么没看到你的儿子们 |
[1:03:50] | Where are Cole and Ban? | 科尔和巴恩去哪儿了 |
[1:03:52] | Oh, they’re out volunteering today. | 他们今天去当志愿者了 |
[1:03:56] | Picking up trash, out on the highway. | 去高速公路上捡垃圾 |
[1:03:58] | They’ll be home in time for supper. | 他们晚饭时候会回来的 |
[1:04:00] | That’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[1:04:02] | It’s community service, on account of Cold’s rape. | 社区服务 因为科尔犯了强奸罪 |
[1:04:05] | Sexual assault, not rape. | 性侵 不是强奸 |
[1:04:08] | Well, what’s the difference? | 有什么区别呢 |
[1:04:09] | There’s a big difference. | 区别大了 |
[1:04:11] | Cole can explain it better than I can. | 科尔能解释得比我明白 |
[1:04:13] | And Bart doesn’t have to be there. | 巴特根本不用去 |
[1:04:15] | He’s volunteering. | 他是志愿者 |
[1:04:16] | Oh, that’s nice! | 不错啊 |
[1:04:19] | Bears come out for their third possession. | 熊队第三次控球 |
[1:04:21] | Hey, for a limited time, | 茹丝葵牛排餐厅 |
[1:04:22] | Ruth’s Chris Steak House is offering Ruth’s Classic. | 限时供应茹丝经典牛排 |
[1:04:25] | Verne, do you still drive a Chevy? | 威恩 你还开雪佛兰吗 |
[1:04:28] | A what? | 开什么 |
[1:04:31] | A Chevy. That Impala you used to have. | 雪佛兰 你原来的那辆黑斑羚车 |
[1:04:35] | I never had an Impala. | 我从没开过黑斑羚 |
[1:04:38] | Well, hell, I don’t know what it was, then. | 好吧 我不知道那是什么车 |
[1:04:48] | I had a Buick. | 我有过一辆别克 |
[1:04:50] | That’s what it was. | 那就是它了 |
[1:04:53] | Are you still driving that? | 你还开那车吗 |
[1:04:54] | I haven’t had that for years. | 那辆车早就没了 |
[1:04:57] | I thought you still had it. | 我以为你还开呢 |
[1:05:04] | It was a ’78, wasn’t it? | 那是78年产的 是吗 |
[1:05:06] | ’79. | 79年的 |
[1:05:09] | ’79. Those were good cars. | 79年的都是好车啊 |
[1:05:13] | It was okay. | 还行吧 |
[1:05:15] | They don’t make them like that anymore. | 再也造不出那样的好车了 |
[1:05:18] | Those cars will run forever. | 那些车永远不会坏 |
[1:05:23] | Whatever happened to it? | 你那辆车哪去了 |
[1:05:25] | It stopped running. | 坏了 |
[1:05:28] | Well, they’ll do that. | 好吧 有时也会坏的 |
[1:05:32] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[1:05:34] | Come in! | 进来 |
[1:05:38] | Oh. Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[1:05:40] | Hi, Ross. | 你好 罗尔斯 |
[1:05:42] | How about Marcie and the kids? | 玛西和孩子们呢 |
[1:05:44] | Uh… Dance recital. | 去看舞蹈表演了 |
[1:05:49] | Who’s playing? | 什么队的比赛 |
[1:05:51] | Chicago and Detroit. | 芝加哥和底特律 |
[1:05:54] | How long did it take you to drive? | 你开了多久过来的 |
[1:06:09] | So, Uncle Woody, | 伍迪叔叔 |
[1:06:10] | did you get over and talk to the newspaper yet? | 你去跟报社谈了吗 |
[1:06:13] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:06:14] | They sent a kid around to take my picture. | 他们派了个孩子过来给我拍照 |
[1:06:17] | I went by the office | 我经过报社 |
[1:06:18] | and gave them the lowdown. | 就顺便告诉了他们你中奖的消息 |
[1:06:23] | What’s it like being a millionaire, Woody? | 伍迪 当百万富翁是什么感觉 |
[1:06:28] | It’s okay. | 还不错 |
[1:06:30] | A million dollars. Can you beat that? | 一百万美元 你能数过来吗 |
[1:06:34] | Let’s raise a glass to Kate and Woody, here. | 我们敬凯特和伍迪一杯 |
[1:06:37] | To Kate and Woody! | 敬凯特和伍迪 |
[1:06:42] | Not to be a spoilsport, | 不是要扫大家的兴 |
[1:06:44] | but you all know this is bull. | 但你们知道这是扯淡 |
[1:06:47] | I mean, Dad didn’t win anything. | 我爸没中什么奖 |
[1:06:50] | Nice try, Ross. | 得了吧 罗尔斯 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah, we’re way beyond that. | 我们没那么好糊弄 |
[1:06:53] | Ross is right. He didn’t. | 罗尔斯没撒谎 他确实没中奖 |
[1:06:55] | Trying to keep it quiet, | 凯特 你是想保密 |
[1:06:57] | so everybody don’t come around | 免得有人前来 |
[1:06:58] | looking for a handout, huh, Kate? | 占你的便宜 是吗 |
[1:07:00] | That’s good thinking. | 这想法不错啊 |
[1:07:01] | No, that’s right. | 不过说的也是 |
[1:07:02] | Woody ain’t no millionaire yet. | 伍迪现在还不是百万富翁 |
[1:07:04] | We all got to remember that. | 这也是事实 |
[1:07:06] | But come tomorrow, that’s a different story. | 不过明天就不一样了 |
[1:07:09] | What’s the first thing you’re going to do | 你想用这笔钱做的第一件事是什么 |
[1:07:12] | with the money, Woody? | 伍迪 |
[1:07:13] | The very first thing. | 头一件事 |
[1:07:16] | Get a truck. And a compressor. | 买辆卡车 再买个空气压缩机 |
[1:07:20] | What the hell are you gonna do with a compressor? | 你要空气压缩机干什么 |
[1:07:23] | I need it to paint. | 用来喷漆 |
[1:07:24] | Are you still working, Woody? | 你还在工作吗 伍迪 |
[1:07:28] | No. | 没有 |
[1:07:29] | He just needs to replace the compressor | 他只是想代替那个 |
[1:07:30] | that Ed Pegram stole. | 被艾德·佩格莱姆偷走的压缩机罢了 |
[1:07:32] | Why don’t you just go down and get it from him | 你为什么不趁着还在镇上 |
[1:07:34] | while you’re in town? | 去找他把压缩机要回来呢 |
[1:07:38] | David, let’s go get it. | 戴维 我们去要回来吧 |
[1:07:39] | You boys will do no such thing. | 你们别闹了 |
[1:07:42] | Get yourselves shot for an old piece of garbage? | 为了一块垃圾冒着被射伤的危险值得吗 |
[1:07:45] | Am I the only sane one in this family? | 难道这一大家子人里只有我脑子清楚吗 |
[1:07:48] | Okay, Mom. Fine. | 好 妈妈 听你的 |
[1:07:50] | But, hey, Ross, | 不过 罗尔斯 |
[1:07:51] | I was thinking we could take a drive later, | 我在想我们一会可以开车 |
[1:07:53] | and see Dad’s old house. | 去看看爸爸的老宅子 |
[1:07:55] | The old Grant house. | 格兰特家的老宅子 |
[1:07:56] | Do you think it’s still there? | 你说房子还在吗 |
[1:07:58] | Dan Conway farms the place, | 丹·康威在院子里种了庄稼 |
[1:08:00] | but he never tore it down. | 但没拆掉房子 |
[1:08:01] | It’s still sitting there. | 房子还在 |
[1:08:03] | Why would you want to waste your time seeing that? | 为什么要浪费时间去看它呢 |
[1:08:06] | Must be filled with rats. | 里面可能全是老鼠 |
[1:08:08] | Dad, want to take a drive later | 爸爸 一会想坐车去 |
[1:08:10] | and see the old homestead? | 看看老宅子吗 |
[1:08:12] | The what? | 看什么 |
[1:08:13] | David and I want to go see where you grew up. | 我和戴维想去看看你长大的地方 |
[1:08:17] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:08:38] | What’s Uncle Albert doing? | 艾伯特叔叔在干什么 |
[1:08:42] | He’s watching cars go by. | 在看经过的汽车 |
[1:08:45] | Remember when they came out to visit when we were kids, | 还记不记得小时候他们来看我们的时候 |
[1:08:46] | and he’d take a chair out in the front yard | 他每天晚上就会搬个椅子 |
[1:08:48] | every evening to watch the road? | 坐在前院看着马路 |
[1:08:51] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[1:08:52] | Hi, David. Hi, Ross. | 你好 戴维 你好 罗尔斯 |
[1:08:56] | It sure is good to see you boys again. | 跟你们重聚非常开心 |
[1:08:59] | We just can’t let this much time pass again. | 我们得珍惜这些时光 |
[1:09:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah, thanks, Aunt Betty. | -是啊 -谢谢 贝蒂阿姨 |
[1:09:04] | It’s great seeing you again, too. | 跟你们团聚也非常开心 |
[1:09:06] | But you know there is something, | 但是有件事 |
[1:09:08] | and it’s kind of hard to bring up. | 有些难以启齿 |
[1:09:10] | We feel it deserves mentioning. | 不过我们觉得有必要提一下 |
[1:09:13] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[1:09:15] | Well… | 这个 |
[1:09:17] | Well, you may not know it, | 你们可能不知道 |
[1:09:18] | but Woody always had a lot of money problems, | 伍迪过去总缺钱 |
[1:09:21] | and the family would help him out from time to time. | 我们家时不时会救济他 |
[1:09:25] | So, in light of his good fortune, | 所以 既然现在他发了财 |
[1:09:27] | well, we thought your family might want | 我们觉得你们家应该要 |
[1:09:31] | to make things right. | 做些什么补偿 |
[1:09:33] | I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. | 最近总是听到这种说法 |
[1:09:35] | You know, Cole’s and my folks | 科尔和我的父母 |
[1:09:36] | would never say nothing if it was just for them, | 是不会开这个口的 |
[1:09:39] | but they’re gonna need in on this deal, too. | 但他们也很需要钱 |
[1:09:41] | Are you saying you want money from us? | 你是在跟我们要钱吗 |
[1:09:44] | Oh, we just figured, | 我们只是让你知道 |
[1:09:46] | seeing as how the family took care of Woody and all, | 咱家人都对伍迪和你们伸出过援手 |
[1:09:48] | and kept him on his feet. | 他才能有今天 |
[1:09:50] | Verne and I loaned Woody quite a bit, | 我和威恩曾借过很多钱给伍迪 |
[1:09:52] | and it wasn’t like we was rich. | 那时我们也不富裕 |
[1:09:54] | But he was my brother-in-law, | 但他是我的小叔子 |
[1:09:56] | and we couldn’t stand to see the family suffer. | 我们不能眼睁睁地看着你们一家受苦 |
[1:09:58] | Look, Aunt Betty, | 贝蒂阿姨 |
[1:10:00] | and, guys, hey, for real, honestly, right? | 还有大伙 听我说句实话 好吗 |
[1:10:04] | Woody didn’t win anything. | 伍迪根本没中奖 |
[1:10:05] | This is a total sham. | 这是个弥天大谎 |
[1:10:08] | You’re a damn liar! | 你这个死骗子 |
[1:10:09] | Don’t feed us any of your bullshit, Ross. | 别想就这样把我们糊弄过去 罗尔斯 |
[1:10:12] | You want to go? | 你要动手吗 |
[1:10:14] | Let’s do it! | 怕你不成 |
[1:10:20] | Hey, watch my face, okay? I’m on TV. | 别打我的脸 我还要上电视 |
[1:10:24] | Get him, Bart! | 抓住他 巴特 |
[1:10:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:10:31] | Have you boys lost your minds? | 你们疯了吗 |
[1:10:35] | Aunt Betty and her henchmen here | 贝蒂阿姨和她的亲信 |
[1:10:38] | are asking for reparations. | 在索要补偿呢 |
[1:10:39] | For what? | 要的哪门子补偿 |
[1:10:40] | They’re after Dad’s “Winnings.” Right? | 他们想分点爸爸的”奖” 对吧 |
[1:10:42] | They say we owe them money. | 他们说我们欠他们钱 |
[1:10:44] | See? There is money. | 看见了吧 确实有钱 |
[1:10:45] | “Owe them money?” | 欠他们钱 |
[1:10:47] | What on earth are you talking about, Betty? | 你到底在说什么疯话 贝蒂 |
[1:10:50] | Now, Kate, you know we helped you and Woody out | 凯特 伍迪花光所有钱买酒喝的时候 |
[1:10:52] | when he was drinking up everything he earned. | 我们资助过你们 这你总记得 |
[1:10:55] | You know as well as I do it was the other way around. | 你跟我一样心知肚明 事实可不是这样 |
[1:10:58] | You were always having him work on your cars for free, | 你总是让他给你免费修车 |
[1:11:01] | getting free gas. | 免费加油 |
[1:11:02] | Aunt Kate, we’re not asking for much. | 凯特婶婶 我们要的并不多 |
[1:11:04] | Just a token. | 象征性地要一点而已 |
[1:11:06] | I kept records. | 我有记录 |
[1:11:07] | The money you gave him | 你给他的钱 |
[1:11:09] | didn’t come close to what you owed. | 要比你欠他的钱少得多 |
[1:11:11] | He couldn’t say “No” to anybody, | 他从来不懂拒绝 |
[1:11:14] | and it ruined him. | 就是这一点毁了他 |
[1:11:15] | I think you’re having a senior moment, here, Kate. | 凯特 你是不是老糊涂了 |
[1:11:18] | Just where do you think that money come from | 你当年脑子一热 |
[1:11:20] | when you got a bee in your bonnet | 就搬去比林斯开发廊 |
[1:11:22] | to move up to Billings and open up that salon? | 你以为那钱是哪儿来的 |
[1:11:24] | From my folks when they croaked, that’s where! | 我父母去世的时候留给我的 |
[1:11:28] | I don’t believe the nerve of you people. | 你们这帮人真是疯了 |
[1:11:31] | Usually a person has to die | 就算是秃鹫 |
[1:11:33] | before the vultures start circling. | 也得等人死了再分食尸体 |
[1:11:35] | Calm down, Aunt Katie. We didn’t mean nothing by it. | 凯蒂婶婶 别激动 我们没别的意思 |
[1:11:38] | We was just doing you a courtesy | 我们只是出于礼貌 |
[1:11:40] | before we go talk to Woody direct. | 才在跟伍迪直接商量之前知会你一声 |
[1:11:42] | Don’t you dare think about | 向那穷老头子要钱 |
[1:11:44] | asking that poor man for money. | 你们想都别想 |
[1:11:46] | He ain’t poor. He’s rich. | 他可不穷 他富着呢 |
[1:11:48] | Even if he was, | 就算他很有钱 |
[1:11:49] | he wouldn’t give you a blessed penny. | 也不会施舍你们一分的 |
[1:11:51] | I’d put my foot down! | 我就把话撂这儿了 |
[1:11:53] | Maybe it ain’t up to you, Aunt Kate. | 凯特婶婶 恐怕你说了不算 |
[1:11:55] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:11:57] | You listen real good. | 你们给我听好 |
[1:11:59] | You can all just go fuck yourselves! | 你们都去死吧 |
[1:12:04] | Boys, get your dad. | 孩子们 叫你爸走 |
[1:13:42] | What do you think, old man? | 怎么样 老头子 |
[1:13:44] | Looks about the same. | 看起来和以前一样 |
[1:13:46] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[1:13:47] | This is about how your mother kept it. | 你妈在的时候就是这个样子 |
[1:13:54] | My dad built this place. | 我爸建的这所房子 |
[1:13:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:13:59] | Wait. You don’t mean, by himself? | 等等 你的意思是他自己修的 |
[1:14:02] | Yeah. Before I was born. | 是的 在我还没出生的时候 |
[1:14:06] | His brothers helped. | 他的兄弟们帮过忙 |
[1:14:43] | I got it, I got it. | 可以了 可以了 |
[1:14:53] | This was my room. | 这以前是我的房间 |
[1:14:56] | That’s where Woody’s brother David died. | 伍迪的哥哥戴维就死在那儿 |
[1:15:02] | Do you remember that, Dad? | 你还记得吗 爸爸 |
[1:15:05] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[1:15:42] | This was my parents’ room. | 这里是我父母的房间 |
[1:15:47] | I’d get whipped if they found me in here. | 要是他们发现我在这里 就会揍我 |
[1:15:53] | I guess nobody’s gonna whip me now. | 现在该不会再有人揍我了 |
[1:16:08] | The barn is still standing. | 谷仓还在 |
[1:16:37] | Have you seen enough? | 看够了吗 |
[1:16:40] | I suppose. | 差不多 |
[1:16:42] | It’s just a bunch of old wood and some weeds. | 只不过是些老树和杂草罢了 |
[1:16:53] | Did you ever want a farm like your dad? | 你有想过要一个农场吗 像爷爷一样 |
[1:16:59] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:17:02] | And it doesn’t matter. | 而且也不重要了 |
[1:17:23] | Oh, there’s the O’Hara farm. | 这不是欧哈拉家的农场嘛 |
[1:17:27] | She’s dead. | 女主人已经死了 |
[1:17:28] | He’s in a nursing home in Valentine. | 她老公在瓦伦汀的养老院里 |
[1:17:30] | And one of their little brats still lives there. | 他们生的一个小崽子还住在那儿 |
[1:17:38] | Oh, and there’s Ed Pegram’s place on the right. | 看啊 右边是艾德·佩格莱姆家 |
[1:17:47] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:17:49] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[1:17:50] | We’re right here. | 反正都到这儿了 |
[1:17:52] | What are you boys up to now? | 你们俩孩子想什么呢 |
[1:17:55] | Hey, Dad, don’t you want to see | 爸 想不想看看 |
[1:17:56] | if he still has your compressor? | 你的压缩机还在不在他那儿 |
[1:18:49] | Will you two knock off this foolishness? | 你俩别犯傻了好吗 |
[1:19:48] | Hey, Dad, you finally got your compressor back. | 爸 你终于把压缩机拿回来了 |
[1:19:53] | That’s not my compressor. | 那不是我的压缩机 |
[1:19:55] | Sure it is. | 当然是你的 |
[1:19:58] | Mine didn’t look anything like that. | 我的和这个一点都不像 |
[1:20:00] | It… It has to be yours. | 它必须是你的 |
[1:20:02] | It’s an old compressor we found | 艾德·佩格莱姆谷仓里的旧压缩机 |
[1:20:04] | in Ed Pegram’s barn. | 还能是谁的 |
[1:20:06] | That wasn’t Ed’s barn. | 那不是艾德的谷仓 |
[1:20:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:20:11] | That’s the Westendorf place. | 那是维斯滕多夫家 |
[1:20:13] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[1:20:15] | Right, the Westendorfs. | 没错 是维斯滕多夫家 |
[1:20:17] | The Pegrams live closer to town. | 佩格莱姆家离镇里更近一点 |
[1:20:20] | Oh, I got confused. | 我弄混了 |
[1:20:23] | Ed and his wife Dorothy. | 艾德和他老婆桃乐茜 |
[1:20:25] | God, what a pig she was. | 天啊 她真是头蠢猪 |
[1:20:27] | Anything you want to say about the Westendorfs? | 你不说说维斯滕多夫家的坏话吗 |
[1:20:30] | No, they’re good folks. | 不 他们是好人 |
[1:20:32] | They had some tough times. | 他们历经艰辛 |
[1:20:35] | They lost a child, | 孩子死了 |
[1:20:37] | almost went broke, | 又差点破产 |
[1:20:38] | but they worked hard and saved the farm. | 但他们努力工作 保住了农场 |
[1:20:41] | Salt of the Earth, the Westendorfs. | 维斯滕多夫家真是社会楷模 |
[1:20:43] | They really didn’t deserve what you boys did to them. | 你们不该这样对他们 |
[1:20:47] | Dad, why didn’t you tell us that wasn’t Ed’s house? | 爸 你干嘛不说那不是艾德家 |
[1:20:50] | I didn’t know what the hell you were doing. | 我没弄清你们俩想干嘛 |
[1:20:53] | Have you ever seen us steal machinery before? | 你以前见过我们偷机器吗 |
[1:20:55] | Well, I never know what you boys are up to. | 我从来都搞不懂你们想做啥 |
[1:20:58] | Well, why didn’t you say it wasn’t yours? | 那你干嘛不说压缩机不是你的 |
[1:21:01] | I thought you wanted it. | 我以为是你们想要呢 |
[1:21:03] | What do we want an old compressor for? | 我们干嘛要一个破压缩机 |
[1:21:06] | That’s what I couldn’t figure out. | 我也纳闷呢 |
[1:22:21] | Hi, George. | 你好啊 乔治 |
[1:22:23] | Hi, Jean. | 你好 珍 |
[1:22:24] | Remember us? Kate and Woody Grant? | 记得我们吗 凯特和伍迪·格兰特 |
[1:22:27] | Oh, sure. How you doing? | 当然了 你们还好吗 |
[1:22:29] | Just fine. | 很好 |
[1:22:30] | We were passing by and thought we’d stop in. | 我们刚好路过 就想来打个招呼 |
[1:22:34] | Haven’t been in Hawthorne for a long time. | 已经好久没回霍桑了 |
[1:22:37] | Well, what are you doing in the back seat? | 你俩在后座干啥呢 |
[1:22:43] | We were just resting back here until you showed up. | 我们在后面休息 等你们回来呢 |
[1:22:48] | You want to come in for a visit? | 想进来坐坐吗 |
[1:22:50] | Sorry, we just have time to say hi and get going. | 抱歉 我们只有空打个招呼就得走了 |
[1:22:56] | Hi there, Woody. How you doing? | 你好啊 伍迪 怎么样啊 |
[1:22:58] | Good, George. How about yourself? | 挺好 乔治 你呢 |
[1:23:01] | Getting by. | 凑合吧 |
[1:23:03] | You still up there in Montana? | 还住在蒙大拿吗 |
[1:23:05] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:23:06] | Billings, isn’t it? | 比林斯对吧 |
[1:23:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:23:09] | You still fixing hair out there, Kate? | 你还在那干发廊吗 凯特 |
[1:23:12] | No, I let that go. | 不了 我不干了 |
[1:23:15] | Oh, you did. | 是吗 |
[1:23:25] | Well, good to see you folks. | 那…很高兴见到你们 |
[1:23:27] | I’d better get up front and drive us back to town. | 我该到前座去了 还得开车回镇里呢 |
[1:23:33] | – It’s so good to see you. – Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -彼此彼此 |
[1:23:35] | Call us sometime. | 有空打电话 |
[1:23:36] | I will. Bye-bye. | 会的 拜拜 |
[1:23:53] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:24:27] | You were right, Mom. | 妈 你说得对 |
[1:24:29] | The Westendorfs look like real nice people. | 维斯滕多夫一家确实挺好的 |
[1:24:30] | I tried to tell you. | 我就说吧 |
[1:24:32] | What do you want to do now, | 现在你有什么打算 |
[1:24:34] | bust into a silo and steal some corn? | 找个筒仓去偷玉米吗 |
[1:24:38] | – Let me drive. – No, I’ll drive. | -我来开吧 -别 我来 |
[1:25:03] | What time do you figure we’ll be shoving off in the morning? | 明天早上几点出发啊 |
[1:25:07] | 8 sounds about right. | 八点吧 |
[1:25:10] | You want another beer? | 要再来一瓶吗 |
[1:25:12] | I suppose. | 好啊 |
[1:25:14] | Hey there, Davey-boy, make some room. | 你好啊 戴维臭小子 让一下 |
[1:25:17] | How’s it going, cowboy? | 还好吗 小牛仔 |
[1:25:19] | Well, it was going fine. | 挺不错的 |
[1:25:22] | Woody. | 伍迪 |
[1:25:24] | Ed. | 艾德 |
[1:25:26] | Well, enough of this chit-chat, | 咱就别寒暄了 |
[1:25:28] | it’s time to get down to business. | 直接说正事吧 |
[1:25:30] | Woody, I tried to tell your boy | 伍迪 我跟你儿子说过了 |
[1:25:32] | that you wouldn’t mind using some of your winnings | 你不介意从你的奖金里拿一点 |
[1:25:36] | to even the score with your old pal Ed. | 还清你和老友艾德的旧账吧 |
[1:25:40] | Well, how much you need? | 你要多少 |
[1:25:42] | I got a 20. | 我这儿有二十 |
[1:25:44] | A 20? No, no, no. | 二十 不不不 |
[1:25:46] | No, no. I was thinking more along the lines of, say… | 不 我大概需要… |
[1:25:50] | 10 grand. | 一万吧 |
[1:25:51] | Give him 10 grand, Dad. | 给他一万呗 爸 |
[1:25:53] | I don’t got it yet. | 我还没拿到钱呢 |
[1:25:55] | Woody, | 伍迪 |
[1:25:57] | I always thought we was friends. | 我一直把你当朋友的 |
[1:25:59] | Remember, I was the one that convinced you to stay with Kate. | 记得吗 是我劝你不要离开凯特的 |
[1:26:03] | Oh, yeah, Davey. Your dad wanted to get a divorce | 没错 戴维 你老爸想过离婚 |
[1:26:06] | because he was screwing some half-breed down at the reservation. | 因为他和保留地的一个混血儿乱搞 |
[1:26:09] | He thought he was in love. | 还觉得自己爱上她了 |
[1:26:11] | Ain’t that right, Woody? | 对吧 伍迪 |
[1:26:20] | When was this, Dad? | 这是什么时候的事 爸 |
[1:26:22] | After Ross was born. Before you. | 罗尔斯出生以后 你出生以前 |
[1:26:25] | You know, if I hadn’t been around, | 你看 要是没有我的话 |
[1:26:26] | you might not even be here. | 说不定就没有你了 |
[1:26:28] | Back then, divorce was a sin. | 那年头离婚可是触犯天条的 |
[1:26:30] | Nowadays, I guess it’s okay. | 现在好像没什么大不了的 |
[1:26:32] | God must have changed his mind or something. | 估计是上帝改主意了吧 |
[1:26:36] | Although, I really didn’t blame you, Woody, | 不过我倒是不怪你 伍迪 |
[1:26:38] | because Kate was… was always a bitch. | 因为凯特一直都…挺贱的 |
[1:26:43] | Get the hell away from us. | 你给我滚 |
[1:26:45] | I want that money. | 把钱给我 |
[1:26:46] | Move. | 滚 |
[1:26:48] | Okay, little Davey. | 好吧 小戴维 |
[1:26:50] | Have it your way. | 随你的便 |
[1:26:52] | But, uh, this is the last time | 不过这可是老艾迪 |
[1:26:56] | that old Eddie-boy is gonna play nice. | 最后一次给你们面子了 |
[1:27:33] | I got it! I got it! | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[1:27:37] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[1:27:38] | They took my letter. | 他们把信抢走了 |
[1:28:05] | Hey, David. | 嗨 戴维 |
[1:28:07] | Where is it? | 东西在哪儿 |
[1:28:08] | Where’s what? | 什么东西 |
[1:28:10] | Just give it back. | 还给我 |
[1:28:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, buddy. | 我不懂你在说什么 伙计 |
[1:28:14] | Cole, do you know? | 科尔 你懂吗 |
[1:28:16] | Of course not. | 当然不懂 |
[1:28:20] | Where is it? | 东西在哪儿 |
[1:28:23] | We don’t got it. | 不在我们这儿 |
[1:28:25] | Shut the fuck up, Cole! | 你他妈闭嘴 科尔 |
[1:28:27] | We tossed it when we saw how bogus it was. | 我们一看内容太扯淡就给扔了 |
[1:28:31] | A millionaire? What a joke. | 还百万富翁呢 笑话 |
[1:28:33] | You people are pathetic. | 你们真是可悲 |
[1:29:03] | I won’t mention any of this to Mom or Ross. | 我不会告诉妈和罗尔斯的 |
[1:29:07] | We’ll just tell them that you came to your senses, | 我们就说你突然想明白了 |
[1:29:09] | and we’ll head back home. | 然后咱就回家 |
[1:29:11] | Sound good? | 怎么样 |
[1:29:14] | It’s okay. | 别伤心了 |
[1:29:15] | At least we had a little change of scenery. | 至少我们出来换了个环境 |
[1:29:18] | And I’m happy that we got this time together. | 我们能一起相处几天我还挺高兴的 |
[1:29:21] | Aren’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:29:30] | Maybe they dropped it. | 也许他们扔在地上了 |
[1:29:31] | Should we go have a look? | 我们去找找吗 |
[1:29:52] | I think it was easier to find your teeth. | 这可比找假牙难多了 |
[1:30:05] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[1:30:07] | Let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下吧 |
[1:30:25] | Now, just imagine what you could do | 想象一下你要是有一百万 |
[1:30:28] | with one million dollars, Woodrow. | 你会怎么花 伍德罗 |
[1:30:31] | But we all know what the son of a bitch would do. | 我们倒是知道那个傻瓜会怎么花 |
[1:30:33] | He’d buy a truck. | 他会买辆卡车 |
[1:30:37] | “To collect your prize | 要领取您的奖金 |
[1:30:39] | “You just have to return this letter to our office | 您只需将这封信寄回我们的办公室 |
[1:30:41] | “Along with your winning prize number | 附上您的获奖号码 |
[1:30:44] | “And a list of the magazine subscriptions you would like.” | 以及您想订阅的杂志清单 |
[1:30:50] | Oh, hey there, Woody! I was just looking for you. | 你好啊 伍迪 我正找你呢 |
[1:30:53] | Somebody found your precious sweepstakes notice | 有人找到了你那宝贵的奖券 |
[1:30:55] | out on the street. | 被丢在外面大街上 |
[1:30:57] | You better take better care of this, Woody. | 你最好好保管 伍迪 |
[1:30:59] | You wouldn’t want to lose it again. | 别再弄丢了 |
[1:32:34] | Dad, what’s the matter? | 爸 你怎么了 |
[1:32:36] | I’m dizzy. | 我头晕 |
[1:32:37] | Okay. Let’s get you to a doctor. Come on. | 我带你去看医生 来吧 |
[1:32:40] | Get me back to the house. | 送我回去 |
[1:32:42] | We’re going to Lincoln in the morning. | 我们早上还要去林肯呢 |
[1:32:44] | No, we’re not going to Lincoln. | 不 我们不去林肯了 |
[1:32:46] | – Yes, we are. – I need to get you in the car. | -要去的 -先上车吧 |
[1:32:47] | No. Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:32:49] | Let me sit down a minute. | 让我坐一会儿 |
[1:32:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:33:02] | Dad, this is it, okay? | 爸 该结束了 好吗 |
[1:33:05] | This is where it stops. | 这事儿到此为止 |
[1:33:08] | Your head is busted open, | 你先是撞破了头 |
[1:33:09] | and now you can barely stand up. | 现在都站不稳了 |
[1:33:12] | You promised. | 你答应我的 |
[1:33:13] | You didn’t win! | 你根本没中奖 |
[1:33:15] | Okay? Can’t you get that through your head? | 你就不能动脑想想吗 |
[1:33:17] | And we’re not driving down to Lincoln | 我们不会大老远的开车去林肯 |
[1:33:20] | over a stupid fantasy! | 就为了一个愚蠢的幻想 |
[1:33:22] | It’s my own damn fault for taking you this far. | 带你走这么远都是我的错 |
[1:33:31] | You’ve got enough money to get by. | 你不缺钱养老 |
[1:33:33] | You can’t drive. | 又不能开车 |
[1:33:35] | What’s the point? | 干嘛这么想要这钱 |
[1:33:38] | I want a new truck. | 我想要辆新卡车 |
[1:33:40] | Why do you need a truck so bad? | 你为什么这么想要卡车 |
[1:33:42] | Just to have it. | 就是想要 |
[1:33:45] | I always wanted a brand-new truck. | 我一直都想要辆新卡车 |
[1:33:48] | Well, what about the rest of the money? | 好吧 那剩下的钱呢 |
[1:33:49] | You don’t need a million dollars for a damn pickup truck. | 买辆皮卡又不用一百万 |
[1:33:57] | It’s for you boys. | 是给你们的 |
[1:34:00] | I wanted to leave you something. | 我想要留点什么给你们 |
[1:34:09] | We’re fine, Dad. | 我们挺好的 爸 |
[1:34:10] | We don’t need it. | 不需要这样 |
[1:34:14] | I just wanted to leave you something. | 我就是想留点什么给你们 |
[1:34:27] | You know if there was any chance you won, I’d take you. | 如果你真的中奖了 我会带你去的 |
[1:34:31] | You know that, right? | 你知道的对吧 |
[1:34:34] | I wouldn’t lie to you. | 我不会骗你的 |
[1:34:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:38] | Look, the only reason I agreed to take you to Lincoln | 我答应带你去林肯 |
[1:34:41] | was to get out of Billings for a while, | 只是为了能离开比林斯一段时间 |
[1:34:44] | and maybe have some time with you. | 花点时间陪陪你 |
[1:34:46] | And to get you to shut up. | 顺便让你闭嘴 |
[1:34:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:34:51] | All right, what? | 什么好吧 |
[1:34:53] | I’ll shut up. | 我闭嘴 |
[1:34:57] | And what about Lincoln? | 那林肯的事怎么办 |
[1:35:01] | We don’t have to go. | 我们不去也行 |
[1:35:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:35:07] | Dad! Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[1:35:48] | So, they can keep him here | 他们可以让他住院 |
[1:35:50] | until tomorrow afternoon or so. | 一直到明天下午 |
[1:35:53] | And then I guess we’ll just start driving home. | 然后我们大概就上路回家了 |
[1:35:56] | We’ll probably see you Tuesday night. | 大概星期二晚上到 |
[1:35:58] | Okay. Thanks, David. | 好的 谢谢你 戴维 |
[1:36:01] | Mom and I will head out early tomorrow morning. | 我和妈妈明天一早就得走了 |
[1:36:03] | I have to get back, so… | 我必须赶回去 所以… |
[1:36:04] | And I’m gonna have to listen to him | 我得一直听他抱怨丢掉奖金的事 |
[1:36:07] | harp about losing his fortune for the rest of his life, | 一直到他死为止 |
[1:36:10] | or my life. | 或者是我死 |
[1:36:12] | He’s gonna bury me at this rate. | 那样的话他就要给我下葬了 |
[1:36:30] | You big idiot. | 你这个大傻瓜 |
[1:36:45] | You want this open or closed? | 要我把门关上吗 |
[1:36:47] | Might as well close it. | 关上吧 |
[1:37:13] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:39:25] | Wait, Dad. Dad. You can’t go in like that. | 等下 爸 你不能穿成这样进去 |
[1:39:28] | Come on, you have to get your robe off. | 过来 你得把病服脱了 |
[1:39:30] | Here. Come back here. | 来 到这边来 |
[1:39:48] | Hi. Can I help you? | 您好 需要帮助吗 |
[1:39:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:39:51] | My father is here to collect his million dollars. | 我爸爸是来领他的一百万奖金的 |
[1:39:55] | Dad, give me the letter. | 爸 把信给我 |
[1:40:17] | I’m sorry, your number wasn’t one of the winning numbers. | 抱歉 您的号码没中奖 |
[1:40:21] | Looks like you didn’t win. | 看来你没中奖 |
[1:40:23] | But it says I won. | 但是上面说我中奖了 |
[1:40:25] | It says you won if your number is one of the winning numbers. | 上面是说如果你拿到中奖号码 |
[1:40:32] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[1:40:34] | I hope you guys didn’t have to come too far. | 希望你们没有走很远的路 |
[1:40:36] | Montana. | 我们从蒙大拿来的 |
[1:40:37] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:40:40] | Well, Dad, I guess that’s it. | 爸 看来只能这样了 |
[1:40:45] | I can give you a free gift, | 我可以给你们一个礼品 |
[1:40:47] | like a hat or a seat cushion. | 帽子或者坐垫之类的 |
[1:40:50] | You want a hat or a seat cushion? | 你要帽子还是坐垫 |
[1:40:52] | Huh? | 啥 |
[1:40:54] | Do you want a hat or a seat cushion? | 你想要帽子还是坐垫 |
[1:40:58] | A hat. | 帽子 |
[1:41:00] | He’ll take the hat. | 给他一顶帽子吧 |
[1:41:26] | Does this happen a lot? | 这种事常发生吗 |
[1:41:28] | Yeah. Every once in a while. | 是啊 时常会有 |
[1:41:31] | Usually older people like your father. | 一般都是像你爸一样的老人 |
[1:41:34] | Does he have Alzheimer’s? | 他有老年痴呆症吗 |
[1:41:36] | He just believes stuff that people tell him. | 他只是总相信别人的话 |
[1:41:39] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 太可怜了 |
[1:41:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:41:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:59] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:42:01] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:42:04] | I’m here. | 听着呢 |
[1:42:07] | We’re going back to Billings, okay? | 我们要回比林斯了 好吗 |
[1:42:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:42:18] | We might make a couple quick stops first. | 我们可能会先停几站 |
[1:42:22] | Whatever you want. | 随便你 |
[1:42:49] | I don’t understand what’s happening with your car. | 我没明白你的车怎么了 |
[1:42:53] | Well, they made me a real good offer for it. | 这个嘛 他们给的条件很划算 |
[1:43:00] | It’s not much of a car. | 这都不是辆轿车啊 |
[1:43:02] | Yeah, this truck is a real step up. | 对 这卡车比原来那辆好多了 |
[1:43:06] | It’s only five years old. It’s practically brand-new. | 只用了五年 基本上是全新的 |
[1:43:11] | Oh, and I hope you don’t mind | 还有 希望你别介意 |
[1:43:16] | I put your name on the title. | 我把车记在你名下了 |
[1:43:23] | My name is on the title, you say? | 你说这车是我的 |
[1:43:26] | Yeah, but you’re gonna have to let me drive it. | 对 但是你得让我来开 |
[1:43:30] | You work out something with the prize people? | 你说服领奖处的人了吗 |
[1:43:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:43:36] | They were willing to go as far as the truck. | 他们最多也只能给卡车了 |
[1:43:39] | Come on, get in. | 来吧 上车 |
[1:45:18] | Okay, Dad, it’s your turn to drive. | 好了 爸 现在轮到你开了 |
[1:45:24] | You said I couldn’t. | 你说我不能开的 |
[1:45:26] | Just drive it down Locust Street. | 就在洛卡斯特街上开 |
[1:45:28] | It’s only a few blocks. There’s no traffic. | 只有几个街区 也没什么车 |
[1:45:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:45:35] | It’s your truck. | 这是你的卡车 |
[1:47:08] | Hey, there! Looking good, Woody! | 你好啊 挺不错的嘛 伍迪 |
[1:47:11] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:47:12] | – What? – God damn it! Get down! | -什么 -该死 快趴下 |
[1:47:16] | Looking good! | 挺不错哈 |
[1:48:41] | So long, Albert. | 再会 艾伯特 |
[1:48:44] | So long, Woody. | 再会 伍迪 |