时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh,thank you so much for the donation. | 谢谢你的捐赠 |
[00:04] | I wish I could do more, | 我希望我能帮到更多 |
[00:05] | it’s just a bunch of old, outdated clothes. | 只是一堆过时的旧衣服 |
[00:07] | Oh,sure it’s great. | 一定都很不错 |
[00:10] | 3 weeks ago, our neighbours, the Rand’s | 3个星期前 我们的邻居兰德家 |
[00:12] | lost their house and everything they own in a fire. | 在一场大火中失去了房子和一切 |
[00:15] | Foetunately nobody was hurt. | 幸运的是没人受伤 |
[00:17] | And fortunately, their friends, | 更幸运的是 有他们的朋友 |
[00:19] | was wonder woman, over here. | 就是我身边这位神奇女侠 |
[00:20] | I’m hardly wonder woman. | 我可不是神奇女侠 |
[00:21] | She mobilized the community to donate clothes, | 她动员了整个街区为他们捐赠衣服 |
[00:24] | furniture, appliances. | 家具以及日常用品 |
[00:26] | All to help them start over in their new rental. | 以助他们开始在新家的生活 |
[00:27] | – Which you found them. – I’m no wonder woman. | -房子是你找的 -我不是神奇女侠 |
[00:30] | Rand-aid was her idea. | 援助兰德计划是她的主意 |
[00:32] | It wasn’t my idea to call it “Rand-aid.” | “援助兰德计划” 那囧名可不是我起的 |
[00:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[00:36] | I’m wonder woman. | 我是神奇女侠 |
[00:38] | Terrible tragedy. | 可怕的灾难 |
[00:39] | They’re our closest friends. | 他们是我们最亲密的朋友 |
[00:41] | We know them. | 也就认识而已 |
[00:42] | Uh, Manny and their son Reuben are tight. | 曼尼和他们家儿子罗本关系很铁 |
[00:43] | In fact, I put in one of their closets. | 事实上 他们家有个衣柜是我安装的 |
[00:45] | Not that it matters, | 我不是说有多了不起 |
[00:46] | but it was the only structure to survive the fire. | 但那是火灾中唯一幸存的东西了 |
[00:48] | Por favor, don’t even say that word! | 上帝啊 不要提”火”那个词 |
[00:50] | In my country it is considered very, very bad luck | 在我们国家 如果房子被烧毁 |
[00:53] | when your house burns down. | 那就意味着背到极点 |
[00:57] | They lived a block away from us. | 他们离我们就一个街区远 |
[00:58] | Smoke was everywhere. | 到处都是烟雾 |
[01:00] | I was so upset, I couldn’t sleep for days. | 我很难过 好几天都没睡 |
[01:02] | Of course, Mitchell won’t let me take anything. | 当然 米奇尔也不准我吃药 |
[01:05] | Well, Cam, we both know why. | 小卡 我们都知道原因吧 |
[01:07] | Some people have been known to sleepwalk | 有些人吃了那药会梦游 |
[01:09] | or even sleep drive on that medication. | 甚至在梦中开车 |
[01:12] | Cam’s reaction is much worse. | 小卡的问题要严重的多 |
[01:22] | Oh! Ohh! Oh, god. | 哦 哦 哦 上帝啊 |
[01:27] | I sleep clown. | 我梦中扮小丑 |
[01:31] | Dad, you’re gonna kill yourself. | 老爸 你是在要自己的老命啊 |
[01:32] | I got it! We’re on a schedule here. | 我能行 我们还有安排 |
[01:34] | I still have to pick up the truck. | 我还得去把卡车开过来 |
[01:36] | If you want him to stop lifting things, | 如果你不想让他搬东西 |
[01:38] | put all this in grocery bags | 就都放进杂物袋里 |
[01:39] | and turn the TV on to a football game. | 然后把电视调到橄榄球频道 |
[01:42] | Oh! Take this phone away from me! | 把电话从我身上拿走 |
[01:44] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | Two of our best brokers left to start their own agency, | 我们公司最棒的两个经纪人另起炉灶了 |
[01:47] | and the office gossip is flying. | 办公室流言蜚语四起 |
[01:49] | But I want today to be about the Rands… | 我今天只想关注兰德一家的事 |
[01:51] | And if I have this– oh, my god! | 一旦我开始听电话 哦 上帝啊 |
[01:53] | Those guys took two secretaries and the tube dude with them! | 那两个家伙还带走了两个秘书和管子兄 |
[01:56] | Who’s the tube dude? | 管子兄是谁 |
[01:57] | You know, the blowy guy that attracts all the attention. | 就是那引人注目 迎风飘舞的家伙 |
[01:58] | This guy… | 像这样… |
[02:00] | Ah, si, I’ve seen him. | 懂了 我见过他的 |
[02:02] | He goes down over there, and then he shakes up. | 他这样下来 然后这样摇摆 |
[02:05] | – And goes down in there, and then… – You almost got it. | -再这样下来 -差不多就这样 |
[02:07] | And then goes down. | 又这样下去 |
[02:08] | Hi, hi, sorry. We would have been here sooner, | 抱歉 我们本该早些到的 |
[02:10] | But this one had a wardrobe crisis. | 可我老公出门前不停换衣服 |
[02:12] | You know, it’s a somber occasion, | 那可是个很严肃的场合 |
[02:14] | and all my tops are too joyful. | 而我的上衣都太喜庆了 |
[02:15] | -You do not want our problems. -No. | -你可不想遇到我们的问题 -不 |
[02:17] | – Oh, here, Jay, let me help. – No, I got it. | -杰 我来帮你 -不 我行 |
[02:19] | – Aah! My back! – Dad! | -我的背 -爸 |
[02:21] | No, Jay, that’s not quite it. | 不 杰 你学得不像 |
[02:23] | Remember, you got air blowing through you, | 知道吗 仿佛有一股风贯穿你全身 |
[02:24] | So it’s more like… | 所以更像这样 |
[02:26] | And then out. And then out. | 然后随风 起舞 |
[02:40] | Leave me alone. I’m fine. | 不要管我 我很好 |
[02:42] | I’ve gotta pick up that truck. | 我得去开那辆卡车 |
[02:44] | I’d be happy to get the truck. | 我愿意去开那辆卡车 |
[02:45] | I don’t think so. It’s a pretty big truck. | 算了吧 那卡车挺大的 |
[02:47] | Oh. Is it–is it bigger than the combine | 哦 难道还能大过 |
[02:50] | I’ve been driving since I was 12 years old? | 我从12岁就开始驾驶的联合收割机 |
[02:52] | Or the Widrow tractor with the Macdon header | 或是那个巨型收割型拖拉机 |
[02:54] | that I drove to and parallel parked at my high school prom? Hmm? | 就是我开去参加高中毕业舞会 并平行停车的那个吗 |
[02:58] | – At least something got plowed that night. – Heard that! | -至少那晚地面被刺”破”了 -我听到了 |
[03:01] | Oh, son of bitch! | 你妹的 |
[03:03] | Your low back is in spasm, Jay. | 你的腰部正在痉挛呢 杰 |
[03:04] | I can massage that out for you. | 我可以给你做个按摩 |
[03:06] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[03:06] | Dad, you don’t know what you’re missing. | 老爸 你会错过极大的享受哦 |
[03:08] | Phil is a magician. | 菲尔简直就是魔法师 |
[03:09] | And a licensed masseur. | 还是个有执照的按摩师 |
[03:10] | Before I heard the siren song of residential real estate, | 在我投身房地产业之前 |
[03:13] | I was bitten by the rub bug. | 我可是按摩大师哦 |
[03:15] | No, he’s–he’s amazing. | 他真的很神奇 |
[03:16] | I had this knot in my leg, | 之前我腿上长了个包 |
[03:17] | Two minutes with Phil and it was gone. | 菲尔帮我按摩了两分钟就消了 |
[03:19] | I’m sorry, but I think you might have a higher tolerance | 不好意思 我觉得你可能比较习惯 |
[03:21] | for a man’s hands on your body than I do. | 让男人的手在你身上乱摸 |
[03:23] | – Charming. – Ay, don’t be an idiot. | -您真会说话 -不要犯傻了 |
[03:26] | Let Phil help you. | 让菲尔帮帮你吧 |
[03:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:28] | Great! I’ll just go get the room ready. | 太棒了 我这就去准备房间 |
[03:30] | I’ll think you’ll be surprised with what these hands can do. | 你会为我双手的魔力感到吃惊的 |
[03:33] | Really? Can they drive a Bobcat skid-steer | 是吗 你的双手能因为你和人打赌 |
[03:34] | with a bucket grapple through a school hallway on a dare? | 就开着带草扒子的小推土机 穿越学校过道吗 |
[03:37] | Because these can and have. | 我的双手不但可以 还成功了 |
[03:42] | Poor Reuben, huh? | 可怜的罗本 |
[03:43] | Having to rebuild his whole life at age 12. | 不得不在12岁时就重建自己的生活 |
[03:46] | Yeah. That blows. | 是啊 太他妈背了 |
[03:48] | I know we’re both shaken up, | 我明白我俩都被吓坏了 |
[03:49] | but let’s watch the language. | 不过还是要注意文明用语 |
[03:50] | Okay, put this in a safe place. It’s for Reuben. | 把这个放到安全的地方 这是给罗本的 |
[03:54] | It’s one of those, um, | 就是那种 |
[03:55] | How do you say again, the takka-takka-takka… | 怎么说来着 那种塔卡塔卡响的 |
[03:57] | Is that the helicopter with the camera in it… | 是那种内置照相机的直升飞机吗 |
[03:59] | that you control with your phone? | 可以用手机控制的那种 |
[04:00] | The one I asked for? | 是我一直想买的那种吗 |
[04:02] | Okay, when your house burns down, | 是的 房子被烧了 |
[04:04] | you get one of these. | 就得到个飞机做安慰 |
[04:05] | No, don’t burn your house down. | 不 我不是让你去烧房子啊 |
[04:09] | How lucky is Reuben? | 罗本是有多幸运啊 |
[04:11] | So lucky. | 太幸运了 |
[04:12] | You know what? I say we take this thing out | 我建议把它拿出来 |
[04:14] | and see how she flies. | 瞧瞧它是怎么飞的 |
[04:15] | I don’t know. My mom got it for Reuben. | 不太好吧 这是我妈妈买给罗本的 |
[04:17] | Oh, so now he won’t even share his toys? | 我们就不能分享下他的玩具吗 |
[04:20] | He never does. | 他从不与人分享玩具 |
[04:21] | Screw that guy! | 让那家伙去死吧 |
[04:22] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[04:24] | You’re a terrible influence. | 真是近墨者黑 |
[04:25] | You need me. | 黑黑更健康 |
[04:28] | Claire, in case you want to add something, | 克莱尔 考虑到你可能还要放东西进去 |
[04:31] | I put the box of dresses outside | 我把这箱裙子放在外面 |
[04:33] | And this is the box of snicker snackers. | 都是爪七爪八的东西[杂七杂八] |
[04:36] | Mm. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | Mitchell, we did have something to add to this box of, um… | 米奇尔 我们的确该放点什么进去 |
[04:42] | Snicker snackers. | 爪七或者是爪八 |
[04:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:45] | English is not her first language. | 英语不是她的母语 |
[04:46] | She’s just trying to help. | 她也只是想要帮忙 |
[04:48] | Mitchell, come on. You can’t do that. | 米奇尔 得了吧 你别这样 |
[04:50] | You can’t just change the rules. | 你不能突然改变规矩啊 |
[04:52] | This is what we do. | 我们常干这事的啊 |
[04:53] | When Gloria says something silly, | 每当歌洛莉亚发出搞笑的口音 |
[04:54] | we innocently laugh behind her back. | 我们就会在背后取笑她 |
[04:56] | She’s had a rough week, all right? | 她这周过得不顺 好吗 |
[04:58] | She’s really worried about Tia Maria Cecilia and that surgery. | 她非常担心蒂娅·玛利娅·塞西莉娅的手术 |
[05:01] | Oh, and then she lost her cell phone at pilates. | 而且她上普拉提课时还把手机丢了 |
[05:03] | – How do you know this? – We have coffee. | -你怎么知道的 -我们经常一起喝咖啡 |
[05:05] | Oh. Have? | 经常哈 |
[05:06] | So when did this become, like, a thing? | 你们什么时候经常私下聚会的 |
[05:08] | What’s the big deal? We’re friends. I like Gloria. | 有问题吗 我们是朋友 我喜欢她 |
[05:12] | Uh, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[05:14] | I have nothing against her, I just think–oh! | 我对她毫无意见 只不过 |
[05:19] | Mm. All right. | 这下可好 |
[05:20] | So before you get all judge-y, I gave her that vase. | 在你指责我之前 我得说 那花瓶是我送她的 |
[05:24] | After I gave it to you. | 那是我先送给你的 |
[05:29] | You couldn’t part with that t-shirt? | 你非得穿这件T恤吗 |
[05:31] | I love this shirt. | 我喜欢 |
[05:33] | You know, you don’t have to look the way you look. | 你不必非得打扮成现在这样 |
[05:35] | Amber Rand lost all her clothes in a fire, | 安波儿·兰德的衣服都被火灾烧没了 |
[05:37] | but she gets to build herself a new wardrobe. | 可她得到了改头换面的机会 |
[05:41] | Let me burn your clothes. | 让我把你的衣服也烧了吧 |
[05:42] | Girls, get down here. There’s a lot of work to do. | 孩子们 快下来 还有一堆活要干呢 |
[05:45] | – Ugh. She’s in a mood. – You know what we have to do, right? | -她要发飙了 -接下来怎么办你懂吧 |
[05:47] | – There’s no way you’re my real sister! – I hate you! | -你不配当我的亲姐姐 -我讨厌你 |
[05:49] | – I can’t believe you would ever– -You’re the most selfish– | -难以置信你居然 -你个自私鬼 |
[05:50] | Okay, that’s it! I cannot take the fighting! | 到此为止 我受不了了 |
[05:53] | Just get out of the house. | 哪儿凉快上哪儿待着去 |
[05:55] | Works every time. | 这招屡试不爽 |
[05:58] | You know, I don’t even wanna drive the truck anymore | 知道吗 我还不想开卡车呢 |
[05:59] | Even though on the farm I was– | 虽然在农场那会儿 |
[06:01] | I can’t take another farm story. | 别再提农场的事了 |
[06:03] | – Yay! – You might wanna take someone with you. | -万岁 -你得找个人和你一起 |
[06:05] | The thing’s been parked there six months. | 那车停在那儿都半年了 |
[06:06] | You’re gonna want to hose it down, sweep for spiders. | 你需要洗洗车 打扫一下蜘蛛网 |
[06:09] | Good news, girls. You’re going with Uncle Cam. | 好消息 姑娘们 跟小卡舅夫一起去 |
[06:12] | Yay! | 真棒 |
[06:15] | The pain must have been pretty bad if I was asking Phil for help. | 我肯寻求菲尔的帮助 一定是疼得忍无可忍了 |
[06:18] | His need for my approval is exhausting. | 他使尽浑身解数想得到我的肯定 |
[06:21] | In ten years, I’ve asked him for one thing– | 十年来 我就麻烦他干过一件事 |
[06:23] | To hook up my wireless printer. | 接通我的无线打印机 |
[06:26] | He still won’t shut up about it. | 结果他一直念叨这事 |
[06:28] | How’s that printer working out for you? | 打印机运作还正常吧 |
[06:33] | Still loving that printer, eh? | 还爱用那打印机是吗 |
[06:35] | You know, if your printer breaks from here, | 如果你的打印机坏了 |
[06:36] | – I can fix it on my phone. – Can you? | -我能用电话远程修好它 -真的吗 |
[06:38] | I can, but I don’t need to, | 当然 不过没这必要 |
[06:39] | Because I fixed it forever. | 因为我已经把它修得完美无瑕了 |
[06:42] | Just once, I wish he wouldn’t make | 哪怕一次也好 我真希望 |
[06:43] | such a big deal about everything. | 他不要这么小题大做 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[06:49] | Now just disrobe and place the towel over your buttocks. | 现在请宽衣解带 拿毛巾盖住屁股 |
[07:02] | Riding the open road | 开着大卡车 |
[07:03] | in a big rig like this | 在路上飞驰 |
[07:04] | sure can work up a man’s powerful appetite. | 还真能激发男性那惊人的食欲啊 |
[07:08] | We’ve gone five blocks. | 我们刚开出五个街区远 |
[07:09] | – Do you want a burger or not? – I could eat. | -你到底吃不吃汉堡 -我倒是没意见 |
[07:11] | Hey, Alex, | 艾丽克斯 |
[07:12] | maybe Uncle Cam will let you borrow his hat later. | 也许等会小卡舅夫能把他的帽子借你 |
[07:15] | You know, since you dress like a dude. | 毕竟你已经是一副纯爷们的打扮 |
[07:16] | I like the way I dress. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[07:18] | Uncle Cam, as her future prom date, | 小卡舅夫 作为她未来的舞会男伴 |
[07:20] | will you please talk to her? You know fashion. | 你能跟她谈谈吗 你最懂时尚了 |
[07:23] | First of all, you’re each beautiful in your own way, | 首先 你们俩各有自身的美丽之处 |
[07:25] | but you’re both playing for second, | 但你们都得排第二位 |
[07:26] | because I’m too sexy for… this truck. | 因为开着卡车的我才最性感 |
[07:28] | I have to say, you do drive it surprisingly well. | 不得不承认 你开得出人意料的好 |
[07:31] | Yeah, who would have thought? | 没错 谁能想到呢 |
[07:33] | Surprising? | 出人意料? |
[07:34] | What, that–that a gay man can drive a truck? | 基佬开卡车就很出人意料吗 |
[07:37] | You know, I expect that kind of thinking from Jay’s generation. | 如果是杰那代人的想法 我还能理解 |
[07:40] | But from our future generation? | 但是连90后也这么想吗 |
[07:42] | No. | 无法接受 |
[07:43] | Wow. This place got crowded. | 这里实在是挤爆了 |
[07:46] | Whoa. You’re really wedged in there. | 你真是”卡”在中间了 |
[07:48] | You want us to help guide you out? | 需要我们给你导向吗 |
[07:51] | That question– | 如此一问 |
[07:52] | It was like a hate crime. | 充满仇恨犯罪的意味 |
[08:00] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[08:02] | Hey, you’re really close on this side. | 你靠这边太近了 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I see it. | 我知道 |
[08:05] | – Careful! – I’m being careful. | -小心 -我已经够小心的了 |
[08:10] | Gasping? Really? | 犯得着大喘气吗 |
[08:16] | Holding hands? We’re not in a nosedive. | 至于把手握那么紧吗 又不是要俯冲 |
[08:20] | Okay, you know what, | 好吧 我服了 |
[08:20] | if it would make you feel better, get out and guide me. | 如果你们乐意 那就下车给我导向吧 |
[08:22] | Okay, come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 快点 |
[08:24] | Please don’t yell at me, but there’s not enough room. | 请别对我大喊大叫 可这车门打不开 |
[08:27] | Okay, climb over. | 好吧 从我这爬下去 |
[08:33] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[08:40] | You know, the native Americans believe that burning sage | 知道吗 土著人坚信烧鼠尾草的香气 |
[08:43] | kept bad energy away. | 能让负面能量消散 |
[08:45] | How’d that work out for ’em? | 想想他们可悲的下场吧 |
[08:47] | Get to the back. | 快来帮我按背吧 |
[08:49] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[08:53] | I just need to make sure that the oil is a perfect 98.6. | 我得确认下这油已达到37度了[体温] |
[09:00] | And it is perfect. | 没错 完美无瑕 |
[09:04] | Now I want you to take a deep breath | 现在 你先深呼吸 |
[09:07] | and let me transport you to a land | 让我引领你到达一个 |
[09:10] | I call relaxistan. | 名为放松圣域的地方 |
[09:12] | Oh, what the hell? Get off me. | 怎么回事 滚下来 |
[09:15] | I knew this was a terrible… | 我就知道这肯定糟… |
[09:18] | Oh, Mama Lucian, that’s good. | 妈妈咪呀 爽死了 |
[09:28] | So you wanna try it? | 想玩玩吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. I’m still feeling guilty. | 我也说不好 我还是觉得很内疚 |
[09:31] | It’s Reuben’s helicopter. | 那本来是罗本的直升飞机 |
[09:33] | Reuben is the whole reason we should be doing this. | 就因为是他 我们才更该玩 |
[09:36] | He’s barely living proof that life can change in a second. | 他就是《世事难料》中那活生生的例子 |
[09:40] | You gotta grab what you can when you can. | 人生得意须尽欢 今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[09:43] | What is this hold you have on me? | 你究竟是对我施了什么魔法 |
[09:47] | Wow. | 真棒 |
[09:48] | Okay, now ease up. | 很好 现在减速 |
[09:49] | Okay, I’m easing up. Okay, it’s not working. | 我在减速 不管用啊 |
[09:51] | Get ahold of yourself, Manny! She’s getting away! | 曼尼 快控制住 它要飞走了 |
[09:54] | – I can’t–I… I can’t hold her! – Give it to me! | -我控制不住了 -给我 |
[09:56] | Mayday! Mayday! | 紧急求救 紧急求救 |
[10:00] | Oh, well. | 算了算了 |
[10:01] | What do you mean “Oh, well”? My mom’s gonna kill us. | 你什么意思 我妈会宰了咱俩的 |
[10:03] | Us? You were flying it. | 跟我有什么关系 是你在玩 |
[10:05] | I was in the attic packing boxes. | 我可是在阁楼整理箱子 |
[10:07] | You’re gonna help me find it, | 你得帮我把它找回来 |
[10:08] | or the next search will be for you. | 不然我就让你人间蒸发 |
[10:11] | I like this guy. Where’s he been? | 我喜欢你这态度 平时你怎么不这样 |
[10:15] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[10:17] | Let me know if I’m hurting you. | 疼了你就吱一声 |
[10:19] | Are you kidding me? It’s fantastic. | 你开玩笑吧 我都爽死了 |
[10:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:24] | This! I love this! | 按摩 我爱的是按摩 |
[10:27] | It just slipped out. | 当时脱口而出了 |
[10:29] | Those are the worst three words I could say to Phil. | 那是我对菲尔说过的最糟糕的三个字 |
[10:31] | I was just praying he would let it go | 我当时默默祈祷他能就此跳过不提 |
[10:32] | And not make a big deal about it. | 不要小题大做 |
[10:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[10:36] | This is huge. | 事关重大 |
[10:38] | Jay, I’m sorry. | 杰 抱歉 |
[10:40] | I need a minute. | 我失陪一下 |
[10:42] | Son of a bitch! | 兔崽子 |
[10:48] | Son of a bitch. | 兔崽子技术还真不错 |
[10:49] | Oh, these are fantastic. Why is Manny getting rid of them? | 多好的衣服啊 曼尼干嘛不要了 |
[10:52] | He said that they were last season. | 他说这些都过时了 |
[10:54] | I used to have a pair like these. | 我以前也有条这样的裤子 |
[10:55] | I can never find ’em anymore. | 再也找不到这种款式的了 |
[10:56] | Oh, there’s an outlet store. | 有个直销店有这款 |
[10:58] | They don’t have men’s size, | 他们虽然没有成人码的 |
[10:59] | but I’m sure the biggest size for boys | 不过我敢肯定男童装的最大号 |
[11:01] | would fit you perfectly. I’ll take you. | 你也穿得下 我带你去 |
[11:03] | – All right. It’s a date. – Oh. Another date. | -好 约定了 -又要”约”会是吧 |
[11:07] | Claire, I heard what happened with the vase, | 克莱尔 我听说花瓶的悲剧了 |
[11:09] | but I don’t want you to worry about it. | 你不用放在心上 |
[11:12] | I’m so sorry. I should have told you about that sooner. | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[11:14] | It just–I have really been shaken by this whole fire thing. | 我还沉浸在火灾的震惊中 |
[11:18] | You know, life is so fragile. | 生命真是伤不起啊 |
[11:21] | I know, like a vase. | 我懂的 就像花瓶一样脆弱 |
[11:27] | You tattled on me? | 你打我的小报告吗 |
[11:29] | She asked me about it. What was I supposed to do? | 她问起那事 我只能老实交代了 |
[11:35] | Why are you making those cruel sounds with your mouth? | 你干嘛怪腔怪调的 |
[11:37] | You don’t see it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[11:39] | You’re turning Gloria into mom. | 你把歌洛莉亚当成妈了 |
[11:42] | What? | 什么 |
[11:43] | First you got all defensive of her, | 首先你全力维护她 |
[11:44] | and then you tattled on me to her. | 然后又向她打我的小报告 |
[11:46] | That’s exactly what you did with old mom. | 你对待我们的亲妈就是那样 |
[11:48] | It’s what you’re doing with new mom. | 现在你对后妈也来这一套 |
[11:49] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[11:50] | Only you could make my friendship with Gloria | 只有你才把我和歌洛莉亚之间的友谊 |
[11:51] | into something ugly. | 看得那么邪恶 |
[11:52] | Don’t get me wrong. I think it’s sweet. | 别误会了 我觉得你俩挺甜蜜的 |
[11:54] | We’ve all got our thing. You have mommy issues. | 每个人都有些小怪癖 你是恋母情结 |
[11:57] | I do not have mommy issues! | 我才没有恋母情结 |
[11:59] | Okay. So I pick you up tomorrow, | 好 那我明天来接你 |
[12:01] | We go get you your big boy pants, | 一起去买你的大男孩裤裤 |
[12:03] | and then we go and get a little ice cream, okay? | 然后去吃冰激凌 如何 |
[12:07] | Perfect. | 绝配啊 |
[12:09] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我才不要听你瞎扯 |
[12:14] | You still don’t feel very good? | 你还在难受吗 |
[12:15] | I told Phil I loved him. | 我对菲尔说了我爱他 |
[12:17] | It was an accident. | 我是不小心说溜嘴的 |
[12:18] | – You know how he gets with that stuff. – Ay, I know. | -你知道他对这种事的反应 -是啊 |
[12:20] | Jay, can I talk to you later about what just happened? | 杰 刚才的事 我们待会再谈好吗 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -行 -谢了 |
[12:25] | Jeez, I just worked that out. | 哎呀 我把你背部按摩好了嘛 |
[12:29] | You’re screwed. | 你完蛋了 |
[12:31] | Today is the biggest day of my life. | 今天对我来说 意义非凡 |
[12:34] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[12:37] | Let me know if I’m hurting you. | 疼了你就吱一声 |
[12:39] | Are you kidding me? It’s fantastic. | 你开玩笑吧 我都爽死了 |
[12:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:43] | This! I love this! | 按摩 我爱的是按摩 |
[12:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[12:48] | This is huge. | 事关重大 |
[12:49] | Jay, I’m sorry. I need a minute. | 杰 抱歉 我失陪一下 |
[12:53] | The two guys who left the firm asked me to quit my job | 那两个辞职的哥们要我也辞职 |
[12:55] | and partner with them at the new agency. | 和他们一起去当新公司的合伙人 |
[12:57] | Big opportunity, | 天大的好机会啊 |
[12:59] | big risk, | 也是天大的风险 |
[13:00] | And they need an answer by the end of the day. | 他们要我今天就答复 |
[13:03] | I don’t always make great decisions under presure. | 在压力之下 我一般都会做些失控的事 |
[13:06] | What the hell is that? | 那是啥玩意 |
[13:08] | An alpaca. I got the last one. | 草泥马[羊驼] 我抢到了最后一只 |
[13:14] | Come on! Move that truck! | 拜托 把卡车移走 |
[13:16] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[13:18] | Okay, so… I flirted with a table of truckers | 好 我和一桌子卡车司机打情骂俏了一番 |
[13:21] | who have offered to help us. | 他们终于愿意帮忙了 |
[13:22] | No! No help! I’ve come too far! | 不 不需要帮忙 我已经快成功了 |
[13:25] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[13:26] | Oh, hey! They don’t sell pizzas at this restaurant! | 人家小饭店是不卖披萨的 |
[13:28] | You parked here illegally! | 非顾客不能在此非法停车 |
[13:29] | Congratulations, sir. You’re destroying America. | 祝贺你 先生 你丢尽了美国的脸 |
[13:32] | Hey, there are no cars behind us. Go! Gun it! | 现在我们后面没有车 快走 发动 |
[13:38] | All right! All right! Everybody relax! | 没事 没事 大家别紧张 |
[13:42] | We’re fine! We’re fine! | 我们没事 没事 |
[13:43] | – We are not fine! – And we’re all smooshed! | -没事才怪 -我们都挤扁了 |
[13:45] | – And we’re scared! – And we’re tilted at a 30-degree angle! | -吓死了 -而且还倾斜30度角仰望天空 |
[13:47] | Nerd! And we’re dirty and tired and late! | 你个书呆子 我们又脏又累又迟到了 |
[13:50] | Okay! Can you please just be quiet! | 够了 你们保持安静好不好 |
[13:52] | Why couldn’t we have just asked for help? | 我们为什么不找人帮忙呢 |
[13:53] | ’cause I’m teaching you girls a very valuable lesson– | 因为我要给你们上宝贵的一课 |
[13:55] | That gay men can do anything straight men can do. | 基佬不输直男 顶天立地好汉 |
[13:57] | Yeah, we know that. | 我们知道啊 |
[13:59] | Do you think you’re the only gay guy that we know? | 你以为我们只认识你一个基佬吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah. My soccer coach is gay, | 对 我的足球教练就是基佬 |
[14:02] | Our pediatrician… | 儿科医生也是 |
[14:03] | – My latin tutor. – Nerd! Our electrician. | -我的拉丁文家教 -书呆子 我们的电工 |
[14:06] | Well, then why were you so surprised | 那我说我会开卡车的时候 |
[14:07] | when I said I could drive a truck? | 你们怎么那么震惊 |
[14:08] | Not because you’re gay, because you’re you. | 那不是因为你的性取向 而是因为你的性格 |
[14:10] | And by the way, you can’t. | 再说 你的确不会开 |
[14:11] | Okay, wow. I guess I owe you an apology. | 好吧 我向你们道歉 |
[14:13] | I made a leap there. | 我会错意了 |
[14:15] | I’m just used to dealing with stereotypes. | 因为人们对同志形象的陈旧认识 |
[14:16] | I’m a little sensitive about it. | 我有点太过敏感了 |
[14:18] | Oh! There’s the trucker that I talked to. | 那是和我聊过天的卡车司机 |
[14:19] | Hey! Excuse me! Hi! | 打扰一下 你好 |
[14:21] | Could you give us a hand, please? | 能帮我们一把吗 |
[14:23] | Sure thing, sweetie. | 没问题呀 亲爱的 |
[14:25] | Oh, like she’ll be able to help us. | 那人妖也能帮上忙吗 |
[14:31] | Boy, do you have the right idea. | 老爹 真是难以想象啊 |
[14:33] | Could use a little break from the mother and child reunion | 总算从楼下的母子大重逢里 |
[14:36] | going on down there. | 解脱出来了 |
[14:38] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[14:42] | Mitchell’s turning Gloria into mom. Bam! It’s out. | 米奇尔把歌洛莉亚当亲妈了 瞧 我说了 |
[14:46] | You remember the way mom and Mitchell used to be | 你记得米奇尔和妈妈以前 |
[14:48] | in their private little club, | 总沉浸在他们的两人小世界吗 |
[14:50] | Just the two of them, and no one else allowed in. | 就他们俩 闲人勿进 |
[14:53] | Well… it’s happening again, | 历史又在重演啊 |
[14:58] | But this time around, it’s happening with your wife. | 但这一次 你老婆也有参与演出 |
[15:02] | You should see them down there. | 你真该下去看看他俩 |
[15:05] | It would actually be adorable if it weren’t so sick. | 要不是他俩太恶心 其实也挺可爱的 |
[15:09] | I just– | 我只是 |
[15:10] | You know, I feel like Mitchell is a grown man, | 我觉得米奇尔都是成年人了 |
[15:14] | he has a child, | 都是当爹的人了 |
[15:15] | and he’s still working out some psychodrama from 20 years ago. | 可还摆脱不了20年前的心理问题 |
[15:21] | Daddy, can I have a sip of your beer, please? | 爸 能让我喝口啤酒不 |
[15:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[15:31] | Mitchell cozies up to mom, I go running to daddy. | 米奇尔黏着妈妈 我就来投奔我爸 |
[15:34] | I’m the one who’s turning Gloria into mom, | 我才是把歌洛莉亚当成亲妈的人 |
[15:37] | which is really disturbing since we’re the same age. | 明明我俩就一样大 真让人不安 |
[15:41] | You’re older. | 你比她大 |
[15:43] | Oh. Oh, that’s where we’re gonna chime in? | 你憋了半天就吐槽这么一句吗 |
[15:46] | Will you hurry up? | 你能快点不 |
[15:48] | I’m saving my strength | 我在保存我的体力 |
[15:49] | Because if we don’t find this helicopter, | 因为如果我们找不到那架直升机 |
[15:50] | I’m walking to Canada. | 我得逃往到加拿大去 |
[15:52] | Hope you like taxes. | 希望你喜欢高税收 |
[15:54] | Hey! That’s our helicopter! | 瞧 那是我们的直升机 |
[15:56] | Is it, now? | 是吗 |
[15:57] | I’m sure you have the proper documentation for that. | 你有相关证明文件吗 |
[16:00] | Just give it back. It’s ours. | 快还给我们 是我们的 |
[16:01] | You guys are bullies. | 你们是恶霸啊 |
[16:02] | They can’t be bullies. They’re nerds. | 他们才当不了恶霸 是书呆子才对 |
[16:04] | Don’t pigeonhole us. We can be both. | 别分的那么细 我们可以是”恶霸书呆子” |
[16:10] | Is there an issue here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:12] | Uncle Cam, I got this. | 小卡舅夫 我来搞定 |
[16:19] | Oh, my god, it’s Alex Dunphy. | 我的天啊 是艾丽克斯·邓菲 |
[16:20] | So awesome. | 好美啊 |
[16:21] | Problem here, boys? | 杠上了吗 小伙子们 |
[16:23] | These geeks won’t give us back our helicopter | 这些死宅男不肯把直升机还给我们 |
[16:25] | that we took from Reuben. | 那是我们从罗本那儿抢来的 |
[16:26] | Is that right, Abraham? | 是这样吗 亚伯拉罕 |
[16:28] | Oh, my god. She knows your name. | 我的天啊 她知道你的大名 |
[16:29] | Helicopter, please. | 直升机 还来 |
[16:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:38] | What just happened? | 刚刚什么情况 |
[16:40] | You have your fans, I have mine. | 你有帅哥追 我有宅男捧 |
[16:43] | Some day, your fans are going to work for my fans. | 有朝一日 帅哥都得为宅男打工 |
[16:51] | Oh, um, Gloria, | 那个 歌洛莉亚 |
[16:52] | Do you mind if I talk to Mitchell alone for a minute? | 你介意我和米奇尔单独聊聊吗 |
[16:54] | It’s okay. I already know what you said, | 没事的 我已经知道你说什么了 |
[16:56] | And I think it’s crazy. | 我觉得那也太离谱了 |
[16:58] | Mitchell is not making me his mommy. | 米奇尔没有把我当他的妈咪啊 |
[16:59] | No, I know. He’s not, but I think that I might be. | 我知道他没有 但我想是我把你当妈了 |
[17:03] | Okay, now you’re going really, really crazy, | 好吧 现在你更是疯话连篇了 |
[17:05] | because I am younger than you. | 因为我可是比你还年轻哟 |
[17:08] | Mm, by 14 months, so let’s settle down. | 就年轻14个月 算了吧 |
[17:11] | What is going on with you today? | 你今天怎么回事 |
[17:12] | I… all right, I’m working this out as I go. | 我 好吧 我终于想明白了 |
[17:17] | I think maybe seeing | 我觉得我今天见到 |
[17:19] | you get all buddy-buddy today with Gloria | 你和歌洛莉亚那么亲密 |
[17:21] | made me feel like it did | 让我觉得想当年 |
[17:24] | when you were with mom, and–and… | 你和妈妈也如此 所以… |
[17:27] | I don’t know. I-I felt like the odd man out. | 我不知道 我觉得我被你们抛弃了 |
[17:29] | Okay. Well, that–that’s how I used to feel with you and dad. | 其实 对于你和爸爸的关系 我也是同样的感觉 |
[17:32] | I know. I know. We–we chose teams, | 我知道 我知道 我们各自选择阵营 |
[17:36] | even during the divorce. It… | 就连爸妈离婚时也一样 |
[17:40] | Okay, the last couple years, | 听我说 最近几年里 |
[17:43] | you and I have been our own team. | 你和我是最亲密的 |
[17:45] | You know? And I don’t want that to go away. | 明白吗 所以我不希望我们姐弟俩疏远了 |
[17:48] | So… | 所以 |
[17:50] | I guess I just felt a little left out today. | 我想我今天有点被冷落的感觉 |
[17:52] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[17:56] | Okay, can you two try hugging a box | 好吧 你们能不能换成抱箱子 |
[17:58] | so that your poor mother doesn’t have to do all the hard work? | 好让你们可怜的后妈不那么辛苦 |
[18:01] | I am sorry, Gloria, about all the mom stuff today. | 歌洛莉亚 实在抱歉今天说的那些疯话 |
[18:03] | I just–I got this crazy idea | 我只是 有个疯狂的想法 |
[18:06] | that you liked Mitchell better than me. | 觉得你喜欢米奇尔胜过我 |
[18:08] | I do like Mitchell better than you. | 我的确更喜欢米奇尔 |
[18:10] | What? | 什么 |
[18:11] | Ay, please. | 哎呀 拜托 |
[18:12] | Are you going to honestly tell me | 你敢不敢诚实地告诉我 |
[18:14] | that I’m your favorite person in this family? | 在这个家里你最喜欢我 |
[18:16] | I’m not even your favorite Colombian in this family. | 在这个家 我甚至不算你最喜欢的哥伦比亚人吧 |
[18:19] | I would love to get closer to you. | 我是很想和你搞好关系 |
[18:21] | You have my number. | 你知道我电话 |
[18:23] | But call me quickly because I book up. | 但是要早点打电话呦 很多人约我的 |
[18:28] | You never saw me. | 你们谁也没看见我啊 |
[18:33] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[18:34] | – I really need to talk to you. – You really don’t. | -我真的需要和你谈谈 -完全没那必要 |
[18:36] | Jay, please. It’s about work. | 杰 拜托 是工作上的事 |
[18:38] | I got a text during your massage. | 给你按摩的时候我收到一条短息 |
[18:40] | I’ve been offered a partnership in a new agency. | 有一家新成立的公司请我去当合伙人 |
[18:45] | Good for you! | 那不赖啊 |
[18:46] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:47] | I mean, there’s–there’s a big upside, | 我是说 那的确算是大升职 |
[18:49] | But I have a stable job right now. | 但我现在有份稳定的工作 |
[18:52] | I have three kids, and at least one of them’s going to college. | 我有3个孩子 至少有一个会上大学的 |
[18:54] | Worse case scenario, they all go. | 一不小心 3个都会上的 |
[18:56] | Well, what does Claire think? | 那么 克莱尔是怎么想的 |
[19:00] | I haven’t told her yet. I wanted to talk to you first. | 我还没和她说呢 我想先跟你谈谈 |
[19:02] | You’ve done this. | 你有经验 |
[19:04] | Well, I think that there’s only really one question. | 其实 我觉得根本上其实只有一个问题 |
[19:08] | Whether I’m ready to run my own company? | 我是否准备好自己下海创业吗 |
[19:10] | Ah, you’re great with people. | 你很擅长与人打交道 |
[19:11] | We know you’re a good salesman. | 我们知道你是个很好的推销员 |
[19:12] | You’ve managed to provide a good living in tough times. | 你在经济不景气的时候 也让家人生活富足 |
[19:16] | Then what? Is this the right time? | 那问题是什么 恰当的时机吗 |
[19:17] | Never a perfect time. | 永远都没有恰当的时机 |
[19:18] | House could burn down tomorrow. | 没准房子明天就烧了 |
[19:20] | Question is, do you want this? | 问题是 你到底想不想这么做 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | 想 |
[19:26] | Yeah, I really want it. | 想 我真想自己干 |
[19:27] | Then gamble on yourself. | 那就赌自己一把 |
[19:30] | I’d gamble on you. | 我赌你赢 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna do it. | 那我就干 |
[19:35] | There you go! | 那不就得了 |
[19:38] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢了 杰 |
[19:39] | Hey, look, I know you were reluctant to get that massage, | 听着 我知道你之前不太愿意做按摩 |
[19:42] | but I think we can both agree it had a happy ending. | 但我觉得 现在是皆大欢喜了 |
[19:46] | Please don’t say that. | 求你别说”欢喜” |
[19:47] | If I could only save one possession in a fire, | 如果我只能在火灾中带走一样物品 |
[19:51] | probably my first set of golf clubs. | 应该会救我的第一套高尔夫球杆 |
[19:53] | My old man gave ’em to me. | 是我老爸给我的 |
[19:58] | The engagement ring that Jay gave me | 杰给我的结婚戒指 |
[19:59] | that changed my life. | 改变了我的一生 |
[20:02] | Lily’s adoption papers. | 莉莉的领养证书 |
[20:03] | I was gonna say adoption papers. | 我本来也想说是领养证书 |
[20:05] | So I guess, then, I would say my mom’s recipe book. | 既然你已经拿了 我就拿走我妈的菜谱 |
[20:10] | All our family photos… | 所有的家庭照片 |
[20:13] | which I keep on my iPad, so my iPad. | 我都存在iPad里 那就拿iPad吧 |
[20:16] | As long as I have my family, | 只要我的家人在身边 |
[20:18] | I wouldn’t need anything else. | 我就什么都不需要了 |
[20:19] | Aw, man! | 太假了 |
[20:21] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[20:22] | You say something like that, | 你说的境界那么高 |
[20:23] | it makes us all seem petty. | 让我们显得好渺小 |
[20:24] | – Yeah. – Well… | -就是 -其实 |
[20:26] | I know. | 我故意的 |
[20:31] | Hiss! | 讨厌 |
[20:38] | Cam’s sleeping. I don’t wanna wake him. | 小卡睡着了 我不想把他吵醒 |
[20:39] | He’s had a rough day. | 他今天可悲催了 |
[20:41] | Not as rough as grandpa’s truck. | 那也没外公的卡车悲催 |
[20:45] | Thank you so much for driving me. | 多谢你们载我回家 |
[20:46] | I really didn’t want to ride in that big rig. | 我真的不想开那大卡车 |
[20:48] | It was amazing. Everybody was honking, | 难忘的经历啊 当时所有人都在按喇叭 |
[20:50] | And I learned, like, five new curse words. | 而且我还学了差不多五句脏话 |
[20:52] | Mostly from Cam. | 大多都是小卡说的 |
[20:54] | Oh, I’m glad I could give you a laugh today. | 真高兴今天能博得您二位千金一笑 |
[20:56] | You know, I didn’t know that’s what I was to you people– | 我还不知道我在你们眼里 |
[20:58] | – a big joke. – No, honey, it wasn’t like that. | -就一笑料 -不是那样的 亲爱的 |
[21:01] | No, we really didn’t mean– uncle Cam, we love you. | 我们不是故意的 小卡舅夫我们爱你 |
[21:02] | Save it. I’m going back to bed. | 得了吧 我要回去睡觉了 |
[21:07] | So he’s still doing that? | 他那老毛病还没好啊 |
[21:08] | Yeah. Yeah, but we’re working on it. | 是啊 不过我们正努力改呢 |