时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Whoa. What’s all this? | 哇 怎么回事 |
[00:06] | Mom heard us say we were bored. | 妈妈听到我们抱怨说好无聊 |
[00:07] | Suckers. | 衰了吧 |
[00:08] | She heard us from outside. | 她从外面都能听到 |
[00:11] | She has super good hearing, like a seeing eye dog. | 她简直有顺风耳 就像导盲犬 |
[00:12] | They have overdeveloped hearing to make up for the fact that– | 那些狗有过度发达的听力 以此来弥补 |
[00:16] | Wait, the dogs aren’t blind. | 等等 导盲犬本身没有瞎 |
[00:18] | Wait. Are they? | 等等 好像是瞎的吧 |
[00:20] | No, that wouldn’t make sense. | 不对 这样说不通啊 |
[00:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:24] | If I wait long enough, she can get there by herself. | 只要耐心等待 她自己就能琢磨出答案 |
[00:26] | Quick, girls– | 快猜 姑娘们 |
[00:27] | Famous Danny from “Moonstruck.” | 《月满抱佳人》中著名的丹尼 |
[00:30] | Aiello? | 艾啰 |
[00:30] | [Danny Aiello] | [丹尼·艾洛 电影演员] |
[00:31] | Hey, Phil. I’m glad I caught ya. | 菲尔 幸好找到你了 |
[00:32] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[00:33] | Uh, it’s about Steven and Stefan. | 是关于斯蒂芬和斯特凡的 |
[00:36] | They wanna see that house on Briar again. | 他们想再看一次布洛尔街上的房子 |
[00:37] | Really? I showed it to them five times. | 真的吗 我都带他们去看过5次了 |
[00:39] | Last time we were there, I think they got mail. | 上次去看时 我以为他们总算看对眼了呢 |
[00:41] | Yeah, well, that’s why I’m calling. | 所以我才给你打电话啊 |
[00:42] | They hate upsetting people, unless, of course, it’s me. | 他们不喜欢去烦别人 只喜欢烦我 |
[00:44] | Then they don’t mind waking me up at 7:00 A.M., | 所以他们才不介意清晨7点就把我闹醒 |
[00:46] | asking me to call you. | 要我给你打电话 |
[00:47] | It’s no problem. I’m just hanging around. | 没问题 反正我也没事 |
[00:49] | Kind of bored, really. | 正好有点闲得无聊 |
[00:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:54] | Well, we did our good deed for the day. | 我们今天的日行一善完成了 |
[00:56] | Yeah, for the enemy. Don’t they have enough? | 没错 为了我们的死对头 他们有完没完啊 |
[00:58] | It’s been about a year since we decided to adopt a boy. | 我们从一年前就计划领养一个儿子 |
[01:01] | Meanwhile, our friends Steven and Stefan | 同时 我们的朋友斯蒂芬和斯特凡 |
[01:03] | decided that they wanted a baby, too. | 也决定要一个孩子 |
[01:05] | Wonder where they got that idea? | 好奇他们这念头从哪里偷来的啊 |
[01:06] | Well, we’re still waiting, but they already got their kid | 我们还在等待之中 他们却已经 |
[01:09] | because they went through a surrogate. | 通过代孕生下了孩子 |
[01:11] | Which is all they talk about. | 他们对此叽叽喳喳个没完 |
[01:13] | Are you gonna keep doing that? | 你要一直这么说话吗 |
[01:14] | I might. | 没准哦 |
[01:17] | I have to go show a house. | 我得带人去看房子了 |
[01:18] | But first, what was Elton John’s sexual orientation in the ’70s? | 不过首先 艾尔顿·约翰在70年代时的性向是 |
[01:21] | Bye. | 拜[音同Bi 双性恋] |
[01:21] | – You’ve done that one before. – And it never gets old, | -你已经说过一次了 -经典永流传 |
[01:24] | like the good Captain Fantastic himself. | 就像奇异船长本人一样 |
[01:28] | Hey, Claire, guess what? | 克莱尔 你知道吗 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry, honey, I can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我没空说话 |
[01:30] | I told Bethenny I would take her to the airport. | 我答应了送贝瑟妮去机场 |
[01:32] | I’m late, and she’s gonna miss her flight. Where are my keys? | 我迟到了 她会赶不上飞机的 钥匙呢 |
[01:34] | Why is that chair still here? I thought you and Luke | 这椅子怎么还在这 我以为你和卢克 |
[01:36] | were gonna put it out on the sidewalk. | 已经把它搬去路边了呢 |
[01:37] | So you can’t talk unless it’s about my chores? | 你没空说话 却有空要我做家务 |
[01:40] | Why don’t you just do it now, and you won’t be so bored? | 你何不现在把活干好 也免得你这么无聊 |
[01:43] | You heard that? | 你刚才听见了 |
[01:45] | I hear everything. | 什么都逃不过我耳朵 |
[01:49] | That’s for me. | 是找我的 |
[01:52] | Hey, Leon. Nice buzz cut. | 利昂 小平头真清爽 |
[01:54] | Yeah, for some people, the shampoo doesn’t work. | 对某些人来说 洗发水根本没用 |
[01:57] | It only makes the lice angry. | 只会让头虱越发猖狂 |
[02:00] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:02] | Oh, no. No–oh, God. | 天呐 怎么会这样 |
[02:04] | Um, Alex, do not move. | 艾丽克斯 站着别动 |
[02:06] | Haley, clean this up, okay? | 海莉 立刻打扫干净 听见了吗 |
[02:08] | Who fills a vase with marbles? | 谁会在花瓶里装满弹子球啊 |
[02:10] | Who doesn’t see a vase filled with marbles? | 谁会看不见一个装满弹子球的花瓶呢 |
[02:12] | Who wants to hear a bunch of plates crashing? | 谁想聆听一大叠盘子被打破的乐曲 |
[02:14] | Phil! Honey, the girls need you in the kitchen! | 菲尔 亲爱的 快来厨房帮帮姑娘们 |
[02:16] | Thanks for the hat, Leon. It kind of tickles. | 谢谢你的帽子 利昂 戴着有点痒呢 |
[02:20] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[02:21] | How much electricity do we need to bring this back? | 把它救活需要多少电啊 |
[02:23] | It’s not rocket science. | 用不着那么高深的知识 |
[02:24] | We’re only reanimating a squirrel. | 我们只是要让只死松鼠复活而已 |
[02:26] | Phil! Now! | 菲尔 事态紧急 |
[02:42] | Sounds great. No, hang on. | 听起来不错嘛 不 等一下 |
[02:44] | Gloria, where’s Manny? | 歌洛莉亚 曼尼呢 |
[02:45] | Some neighborhood kids have invited him to play football. | 几个邻居小孩邀请他一起去踢橄榄球 |
[02:48] | He said he was taking his morning constitutional. | 他说他去进行晨间散步保健了 |
[02:51] | He’s working on his go-cart, but he’ll be there. | 他在摆弄他的卡丁车 不过他会去的 |
[02:53] | Okay. See you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[02:55] | No, Manny cannot go and play with those boys. | 曼尼没法去和他们踢球了 |
[02:57] | Margo is trying to get us theater tickets for this afternoon. | 玛戈正在帮我们搞下午去剧院的票 |
[03:00] | Gloria, you and Manny do enough together. | 歌洛莉亚 你和曼尼黏得够紧了 |
[03:02] | Let’s let him decide. Where’s he walking? | 我们让他自己决定吧 他去哪里散步了 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. But according to the song he was singing, | 不知道 不过就他哼的歌来看 |
[03:06] | he was going to the sunny side of the street. | 大概是在街道的向阳处散步呢 |
[03:09] | I cannot express to you enough how bad this kid needs football. | 再多的话也不足以说明 那孩子多么需要踢橄榄球 |
[03:12] | Mom! Look what I found! | 妈 快看我找到了什么 |
[03:14] | Number 99! | 第99个硬币 |
[03:16] | When Manny was 5, we didn’t have much. | 在曼尼5岁时 我们家境贫穷 |
[03:18] | We were on our own. | 无依无靠 |
[03:20] | So we always dreamed of winning the lottery. | 所以我们总是幻想能中个彩票 |
[03:22] | We figured if we collected 100 lucky heads-up pennies | 我们想如果收集起100个人像朝上的幸运分币 |
[03:25] | and bought a ticket with them, we couldn’t lose. | 再用它买张彩票 铁定能中 |
[03:27] | But now I have a wonderful husband, | 但现在我找到了好老公 |
[03:30] | a beautiful home… | 有了好归宿 |
[03:31] | I feel like I already won the lottery. | 我觉得自己已经中大奖了 |
[03:34] | So I can keep whatever we win? | 所以万一中奖 能全部归我吗 |
[03:36] | I think no. I found most of them. | 想得美 大部分硬币都是我捡的 |
[03:42] | Can you put this in the jar with the others? | 能把这个放到存钱罐里吗 |
[03:44] | Si. | 没问题 |
[03:45] | Ay. I forgot. | 啊 我忘了 |
[03:47] | What is the combination to your safe? | 你保险箱的密码是什么来着 |
[03:50] | I’ll just come with you. | 我还是跟你一起去吧 |
[03:51] | Oh, yes, ’cause that’s how this arrangement works– | 噢 真有意思 难道我们家的情况是 |
[03:53] | I take money from you! | 靠你们俩来养活我吗 |
[03:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:59] | Oh, hi, Margo. No, she just ran upstairs. | 玛戈啊 不 她刚上楼去了 |
[04:01] | Listen, about these theater tickets– | 听着 那些剧院的票啊 |
[04:03] | Don’t knock yourself out trying to… | 你不用费那么大劲去 |
[04:05] | Oh, you did? | 已经搞到了 |
[04:07] | Well, sorry to do this last minute, | 那个 抱歉现在才通知你 |
[04:08] | but they can’t go. | 可他们去不了了 |
[04:10] | No, Manny has a football game, so… | 不 曼尼有个橄榄球比赛 所以 |
[04:12] | Jay, could you steep my tea? | 杰 能帮我把茶泡上吗 |
[04:17] | I cannot express to you enough how much this kid needs football. | 再多的话也不足以说明 那孩子多么需要踢橄榄球 |
[04:20] | And that is the whole house… | 整幢房子的参观结束 |
[04:24] | Again. | 再一次的 |
[04:25] | I love it, but I just don’t love it. | 我喜欢这房子 可不是那种喜欢 |
[04:27] | Do you love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[04:28] | I love it. I absolutely love it. | 当然 我当然喜欢 |
[04:29] | I’m just not sure if I’m in love with it. | 我就是不太确定是不是爱上它了 |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah. | 我懂的 |
[04:33] | We have an expression around the office | 我们公司有个说法 |
[04:34] | for when a sale just isn’t happening– | 把那些做不成的买卖叫做 |
[04:37] | “Commission: Impossible.” | 佣金无望 |
[04:40] | Maybe for some people. | 那是对他们来说 |
[04:41] | Not sure if I mentioned it before, | 我忘了之前有没有提过 |
[04:43] | but the house does come with a hookup | 这房子可是附带有 |
[04:46] | for a European washing machine. | 一台欧式洗衣机的 |
[04:47] | Oh, I love that. | 这个我喜欢 |
[04:51] | Oh, so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[04:53] | It’s the boss. | “老大”来电 |
[04:57] | Hi. I’m on my way home. | 嗨 我在回家路上呢 |
[04:58] | I’ve been calling Haley, but nobody’s answering. | 刚给海莉打电话 一直没人接 |
[05:00] | Is everything okay there? | 都还好吧 |
[05:01] | Everything here is great. | 一切都好 |
[05:03] | Oh, thank god. Did you put the chair out front? | 那太好了 你把椅子搬出去了没 |
[05:05] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[05:06] | Honey, you’re gonna miss the trash pickup. | 亲爱的 一会赶不上垃圾车收垃圾了 |
[05:08] | Don’t worry. If they don’t take it, someone else will. | 别担心 就算他们不要 别人也会要的 |
[05:10] | Who is gonna pick up | 谁没事会从我们草坪上 |
[05:10] | that ratty chair off our lawn? | 把那破椅子搬走啊 |
[05:12] | Are you kidding? It’s in great shape. | 开什么玩笑 它好着呢 |
[05:14] | Super cozy. People are always commenting on it. | 超级舒服 人见人爱花见花开 |
[05:16] | Trust me, it’ll be gone by the end of the day. | 相信我 今晚前就会有人要的 |
[05:19] | Please, just do it now. | 拜托 现在就扔掉 |
[05:20] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[05:21] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[05:23] | when I’m done with these clients, | 等我这儿客户走了 |
[05:24] | I’ll call Luke and Leon. | 我会给卢克和利昂打电话 |
[05:25] | I know I can talk them into it. | 我肯定会说服他们的 |
[05:27] | We are not losing this house to Luke and Leon. | 我们可不能把这房子让给卢克和利昂 |
[05:29] | What do you mean, “Call luke and leon”? | 你说给他俩打电话是什么意思 |
[05:31] | Aren’t you at home? | 你不在家的吗 |
[05:31] | No, I left right before you did. | 不在 你走之前我就走了 |
[05:34] | Phil, the house… The–the kids… | 菲尔 我们家 那些娃 |
[05:36] | Oh, god, the squirrel. | 天呐 那松鼠 |
[05:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:41] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[05:44] | Commission… | 佣金 |
[05:46] | Accomplished. | 到手 |
[05:49] | So how great is your life right now, huh? | 你现在的生活多美好啊 |
[05:52] | A new house, a new baby, | 新房子 新宝宝 |
[05:54] | Stefan’s propecia’s kicking in. | 斯特凡的止秃药也开始起效了 |
[05:57] | That’s him. He’s on his way. | 是他的短信 他在路上了 |
[05:59] | He texted “O.M.W.” | 他短信里写的”路上” |
[06:01] | We try to keep our texts short | 我们带着孩子开车的时候 |
[06:02] | when we’re driving with the baby. | 总是尽量保持短信简洁 |
[06:03] | Oh, well, what wonderful parents you are. | 哇噻 你俩真是好家长 |
[06:05] | You guys hate us a little bit, don’t you? | 你们一定有点嫉恨我们吧 |
[06:08] | – No. God, no. – Just a little. | -没 哪会啊 -有那么点 |
[06:09] | Have you thought about surrogacy? | 你们考虑过代孕吗 |
[06:11] | At least you’d be making a baby | 自己造个婴儿 |
[06:12] | instead of waiting around for some pregnant mom | 至少要比等着哪个孕妇 |
[06:14] | to maybe pick you. | 来选你们要好些 |
[06:15] | Well, we considered it, | 我们倒是考虑过 |
[06:16] | But how do you decide which one will–where’s Lily? | 可是我们不知道怎么决定谁来… 莉莉呢 |
[06:18] | – Sleeping. – Ice the cupcake. | -睡觉呢 -给”蛋糕”上”糖霜”[受孕] |
[06:20] | That you couldn’t say in front of Lily? | 这有什么不能在莉莉面前说的 |
[06:22] | Well, then, she’d want a cupcake. Yeah, well… | 听到这话她就会想要吃蛋糕 |
[06:24] | But that’s the beauty of the swirl. | 混捐的好处就在这 |
[06:25] | The swirl? | 混捐 |
[06:26] | You both donate, they mix it up, | 夫夫二人同时捐精 然后混在一起 |
[06:28] | Fertilize the egg. | 让卵细胞受精 |
[06:29] | You never know who the father is. | 谁都不知道亲爹是谁 |
[06:32] | Ooh. That’s Stefan. | 斯特凡来了 |
[06:36] | Yeah, maybe we should think about this swirl. | 我们是不是该考虑下混捐 |
[06:38] | Well, I-I didn’t think surrogacy was for us. | 那个 我觉得代孕不适合我俩 |
[06:40] | But, you know, ’cause one of us would feel left out. | 总有一个人 会有种被排挤在外的感觉 |
[06:41] | Yeah, but if you don’t know whose it is… | 可是如果不知道谁是亲爹的话 |
[06:43] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[06:45] | Guys, meet Roco. | 同志们 来认识一下罗可 |
[06:48] | Roco or Cocoa? | 罗可还是可可啊[茶色] |
[06:48] | [暗示孩子的生父很明显是有色人种的斯特凡 混捐属于自欺欺人] | |
[06:53] | Look at him out there. | 看他在球场上 |
[06:54] | Oh, ay. This is so exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[07:00] | Go ahead! Attaboy! | 加油冲啊 漂亮 |
[07:02] | – Go! Go ahead! Attaboy! – Go, Manny! Run! | -冲啊 往前冲 -跑啊曼尼 跑啊 |
[07:04] | I knew Gloria would find out I lied about those tickets. | 我知道歌洛莉亚会发现我向她撒谎了 |
[07:07] | But I figured when she saw Manny out there, | 可是我觉得 等她看见曼尼在球场上 |
[07:09] | playing with all those other kids, | 跟其他孩子开开心心地玩 |
[07:11] | she’d thank me. | 她会感谢我的 |
[07:13] | That’s what I figured. | 那是我想象中的美事 |
[07:15] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[07:16] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他干嘛呢这是 |
[07:17] | Run, Manny! Run! | 跑啊曼尼 跑啊 |
[07:19] | Mom! Number 100! | 妈妈 第100个硬币 |
[07:21] | Now we have the lucky–oh! | 我们现在运气足够了 |
[07:35] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:36] | Nobody’s dead. | 没人死掉 |
[07:37] | Or… We’re all dead. | 也可能 我们都死了 |
[07:40] | How many plates did we lose? | 损失了多少盘子 |
[07:41] | None. Luke and Haley used cookie sheets | 一个都没坏 卢克和海莉用饼干烤盘 |
[07:43] | to clear a path through the marbles for me. | 在一地玻璃弹中给我清理了一条路出来 |
[07:44] | Where are the marbles? | 玻璃弹呢 |
[07:45] | Right here. | 在这呢 |
[07:47] | Oh, Haley! | 海莉 |
[07:47] | I put glue on them so it doesn’t happen again. | 我在里面灌了胶水 以后不会再倒出来了 |
[07:50] | What about the chair? | 椅子呢 |
[07:51] | Leon and I rolled it outside on some skateboards. | 利昂和我用滑板把它推到外边去了 |
[07:54] | The squirrel? | 松鼠呢 |
[07:56] | You think I was going to let that happen? | 你觉得我会允许那种荒唐事发生吗 |
[07:59] | These kids are going to survive. | 那些孩子离开父母也会活得好好的 |
[08:01] | They are the best of me and Phil. | 他们集我和菲尔的优点于一身 |
[08:04] | Luke using the skateboards, Haley gluing the marbles– | 卢克利用了滑板 海莉把弹珠全粘起来 |
[08:07] | That is pure Phil. | 完全遗传了菲尔 |
[08:09] | Alex keeping everyone in line– | 艾丽克斯让一切保持井然有序 |
[08:11] | Pure me. | 完全遗传了我 |
[08:14] | Sometimes I worry no one’s gonna like Alex. | 有时候我真担心会没人喜欢艾丽克斯 |
[08:21] | There you go, buddy. | 好了 小老弟 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | What? You need anything? I’ll get it. | 怎么了 需要什么东西 我给你拿 |
[08:27] | Steak sauce, but it’s okay. | 牛排酱 不过没关系 |
[08:28] | It’s probably good for me to move around. | 我活动活动可能更好 |
[08:35] | Oh, Jay, it’s so nice to see you take care of him like that. | 杰 看见你这么照顾他可真温馨 |
[08:38] | Why are you surprised? He’s our kid. | 这有什么好惊讶的 他是我们儿子 |
[08:40] | We take care of each other in this family. | 我们家的人就是要互相照顾 |
[08:42] | I want to kill you. | 我想灭了你 |
[08:45] | Wild guess–Margo? | 让我猜猜 玛戈告的密 |
[08:46] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[08:48] | There is no excuse. | 你别找借口 |
[08:50] | This is something private. I’m gonna get outta here. | 父母间的私人恩怨 我还是回避为好 |
[08:52] | So that’s why you were being so nice. | 所以你才表现得那么好 |
[08:54] | You lied to my friend… | 你骗我的朋友 |
[08:56] | you made Manny play the american football… | 你让曼尼去踢橄榄球 |
[08:58] | it is your fault that he got estamped. | 他被人撞成这样都是你害的 |
[09:02] | Or is it your fault? | 该说是你的错吧 |
[09:03] | He stopped to pick up a penny, for god sake. | 他停下来去捡一枚硬币 真让人大跌眼镜 |
[09:05] | Be careful what you say, Jay. | 小心说话 杰 |
[09:07] | You’re skating on thin eggshells right now. | 你现在的状态岌岌可危 |
[09:10] | I tried to get him out there | 我只是想让他走出家门 |
[09:11] | With kids his own age… | 和他同龄人一起玩 |
[09:13] | Which is what he should be doing… | 他这个年纪就该如此 |
[09:14] | And not spending another afternoon with his mommy. | 而不是一下午都陪在他妈咪身旁 |
[09:16] | If you have a problem with the way manny’s being raised, | 你要是对曼尼的教育方法有意见 |
[09:18] | You talk to me! | 你就跟我明说 |
[09:19] | – I am. – I don’t wanna hear it! | -我不正在说嘛 -我不想听 |
[09:29] | Phil, you really didn’t have to do this. | 菲尔 你真的用不着这样 |
[09:30] | I sold a house today because of you two. | 我今天能卖掉那房子多亏了你们 |
[09:32] | The least I can do is buy you dinner. | 请你们吃顿饭是最起码的了 |
[09:34] | I saw that house. It is gorgeous. | 我看过那房子 漂亮极了 |
[09:35] | – I know. – We’re real happy for them. | -我知道 -我们真为他们高兴 |
[09:37] | They showed me a picture of the baby. | 他们给我看了他们家孩子的照片 |
[09:38] | How adorable is that little guy? | 那小家伙多萌啊 |
[09:40] | Yes, we’re real happy for them. | 是的 我们真为他们高兴 |
[09:42] | Okay, you might wanna slow down there. | 行了 你该悠着点喝了 |
[09:45] | What? I’m playing a new drinking game. | 怎么了 我在玩一种新型酒桌游戏 |
[09:46] | It’s called “Every time I’m depressed, I take a drink.” | 叫做 “郁闷在心头 美酒喝进口” |
[09:48] | That game exists. | 还真有那种游戏 |
[09:50] | It’s called alcoholism. | 叫做酗酒 |
[09:52] | Oh, I’m sorry, you’re right. I’m… | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[09:53] | I’m wallowing, and it’s not cute. | 我在自我沉沦 那一点都不好 |
[09:56] | To happier things. | 敬高兴点的事 |
[09:57] | Yes. To happier things. | 没错 敬高兴点的事 |
[09:58] | – Happier things, – Yes. – There you go. | -高兴点的事 -对 -举杯 |
[10:00] | I remember the first few drinks… | 我还记得喝前几杯时的事 |
[10:03] | And, um, after that, the night’s just bits and pieces. | 但是后来嘛 就只有支离破碎的记忆了 |
[10:06] | I wanna do something I never do– | 我要干一件我以前从没干过的事 |
[10:08] | Brag about my kids. | 显摆我家的孩子们 |
[10:10] | Today, they were resourceful, | 今天 他们又聪明 |
[10:12] | They were responsible, they… | 又有责任感 他们 |
[10:15] | Put 40% down. | 降价四成 |
[10:16] | It was worth showing the house five times | 带他们看5次房其实也是值得的 |
[10:18] | And waiting… | 等待着… |
[10:19] | Almost a year. | 一年的等待 |
[10:21] | Seriously! Who do you have to… | 开什么玩笑 谁他妈要… |
[10:23] | Blow. That’s really hot. | 吹 那真的挺烫的 |
[10:24] | Why don’t you let it cool down? Try some of the… | 你为什么不把它凉一凉 尝点这个 |
[10:26] | Mexican! | 墨西哥裔 |
[10:28] | The baby is clearly mexican! | 那孩子明显是墨西哥种 |
[10:30] | So, you know, the swirl is out. | 所以 混捐不行 完全是自欺欺人 |
[10:31] | Ugh. It’s enough to make you lose… | 那简直让人想… |
[10:34] | Track. | 我想想 |
[10:35] | Is this my fourth drink? | 这是我第4杯吗 |
[10:37] | It’s my fourth. | 是我第4杯 |
[10:38] | I said “Four” Twice, didn’t I? | 我是不是说了两遍第4杯 |
[10:40] | I did, didn’t I? | 我说了 是不是 |
[10:42] | I think we’re gonna need four cabs… | 我想我们得需要四辆出租 |
[10:44] | – Two! – Two! You made me! | -两辆 – 两辆 都是你害我的 |
[10:48] | I-I vaguely remember… Someone crying? | 我 我貌似记得 有人还哭了 |
[10:52] | If we ever did surrogacy, | 如果我们找代孕妈妈 |
[10:53] | I would want you to be the donor. | 我想让你来捐精 |
[10:54] | You’re so smart, you’re so handsome. | 你那么聪明 还那么帅 |
[10:56] | Oh, stop it! It should be you! | 别说了 应该是你捐啦 |
[10:58] | – You’re so fun! You’re so talented! – Okay. | -你那么风趣又有才华 -好了啦 |
[11:01] | It’s not fair. I love you both so much. | 真不公平啊 我好爱你们夫夫啊 |
[11:05] | If you could have a baby | 如果你们要小孩 |
[11:06] | that was a mix of the two of you, | 如果他是你们俩的结合 |
[11:07] | I would love that baby so much. | 我会非常爱那个宝宝的 |
[11:09] | That is so sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[11:11] | – I meant it. – That is so sweet. | -我是说真的 -你真好 |
[11:14] | Oh, my god. You guys, we could do this. | 天啊 伙计们 我们可以这么干 |
[11:17] | We could do this. | 我们可以的 |
[11:18] | We could make a baby | 我们可以生一个 |
[11:20] | that is half Tucker and half Pritchett. | 融合塔克家和普里契特家血统的孩子 |
[11:23] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的和我想的是一个意思吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:26] | Cloning? | 克隆吗 |
[11:28] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[11:29] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[11:31] | I give the egg. | 我捐出卵子 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:33] | I give the egg. That’s the Pritchett side. | 我捐卵子 这不就有普里契特血统了吗 |
[11:35] | And then, Cam, you’re the father, right? | 然后小卡 你就捐出精子 对不 |
[11:38] | And then we just, like, mix it | 然后 就 融合一下 |
[11:40] | And put it in a, like, a surrogate lady thing, | 然后就把它放进代孕妈妈的肚子里 |
[11:43] | And then bang! We have a baby. | 然后砰 宝宝就有了 |
[11:46] | Oh. Are–are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[11:48] | You would do that? | 你愿意那么做吗 |
[11:49] | I would be honored. | 我会甚感荣幸的 |
[11:51] | You guys, you guys, if there’s one thing I have learned today, | 二位 如果说我今天学到了什么的话 |
[11:55] | It’s the pleasure of looking at your children, | 那就是看着你们的宝宝 |
[11:57] | And seeing both– both of you in there. | 然后从他身上看见你们俩的影子 |
[12:00] | And I want you to have that experience. | 而且我愿意让你们经历这种事情 |
[12:03] | Yeah. We want that. | 是的 我们期盼已久 |
[12:05] | And something else… | 还有更好的呢 |
[12:06] | guys, I make really good babies. | 伙计们 我生的娃超棒的 |
[12:09] | – Yes. – I have, like, magic eggs or something. | -是 -我好像有什么魔法卵子什么的 |
[12:11] | – Yes! – They’re golden. | -是 -真是金牌卵子啊 |
[12:13] | Oh, gosh. Oh, Phil, | 天啊 菲尔啊 |
[12:15] | I don’t–what do– what do you say about this? | 我真 我真不知道该说什么好了 |
[12:17] | I think we’re all having a baby! | 我觉得孩子将会是我们大家的 |
[12:19] | Aah! Table hug! | 来个桌抱 |
[12:23] | Sweet potato fries! | 亲娘的七舅老爷啊 |
[12:30] | – What have I done? – I know. | -我都干了什么啊 -我知道 |
[12:36] | What was I thinking? | 我当时想什么呢啊 |
[12:37] | I-I-I just get drunk and I bring a baby into the world? | 我 我 我喝醉了然后就要生个娃了 |
[12:40] | That would be 4 for 4. | 那你就会生第4个孩子 我们4个人的孩子 |
[12:42] | I can’t go through with it. | 我绝对不能那样 |
[12:43] | Don’t panic. You haven’t donated anything yet. | 别慌 你还啥都没捐呢 |
[12:46] | Besides, what are the chances your eggs even work? | 况且 你的卵子还有活力吗 |
[12:48] | What are the chances we can pretend I never said that? | 或者我们干脆不承认说过那些 |
[12:51] | It’s weird. It’s my brother. | 那太诡异了 那是我弟弟啊 |
[12:53] | And then there would be this baby over there | 然后就会有一个小孩出生 |
[12:55] | That’s my baby, but it’s not my baby… | 是我的卵子发育的 却又不是我生出来的 |
[12:57] | That actually sounds good. Just say that. | 听着不错 你就这么说就行 |
[12:58] | We’re gonna see him for brunch in two hours over at your dad’s | 再过两小时 我们去你爸家吃早午餐就会看见他了 |
[13:01] | Ooh. That seems… Soon | 那好像有点 太早[快]了吧 |
[13:03] | And–and hard. | 而且很难面对 |
[13:06] | What if… What if I blame it on you? | 如果我拿你当挡箭牌怎么样 |
[13:09] | What if we say that you’re not okay with it? | 如果我说是你不同意行不 |
[13:12] | – No! – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[13:13] | Are you really okay with another man fertilizing your wife’s egg? | 你真不介意另一个男人给你妻子的卵子受精吗 |
[13:16] | – Of course not! That’s creepy. – Yes. | -当然介意 听着都恶心 -就是 |
[13:18] | Plus, what if you and Cam make a better baby than we did? | 况且 万一你和小卡生出了更优质的孩子 |
[13:21] | It’s settled. Phil says “No.” | 不会发生的 菲尔说了”不” |
[13:24] | Like they’re really gonna believe that I overruled you? | 你以为他们会相信 你顺从了我的否决吗 |
[13:27] | – Right. – Come on. | -也是 -对吧 |
[13:29] | They’re gonna be crushed. | 他们会心碎的 |
[13:30] | They’ve waited so long for this baby. | 他们盼个孩子盼了好久 |
[13:33] | Maybe they’re having second thoughts, too. | 也许他们现在也想反悔了呢 |
[13:37] | Look–this is what my baby with Claire would look like. | 看看 这是我和克莱尔的宝宝的样子 |
[13:40] | What is this? What… | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[13:41] | Okay, well, I found a web site where couples can upload pictures… | 我找到一个网站 父母可以上传自己的照片 |
[13:45] | and then it shows them what their baby would look like. | 然后它能合成宝宝的照片 |
[13:48] | This is… Gloria and I. | 这是歌洛莉亚和我的孩子 |
[13:51] | Couldn’t resist. | 无法抗拒吧 |
[13:52] | Wow. That– that looks exactly like Manny. | 天呐 简直是曼尼的翻版嘛 |
[13:55] | Like–like weirdly so. | 简直是像得诡异 |
[13:57] | What–what’s this other picture? | 另一张是什么 |
[13:58] | Don’t be jealous. | 别吃醋 |
[14:00] | But this… | 这张 |
[14:02] | is me and Justin Timberlake. | 是我和贾斯汀·汀布莱克的孩子 |
[14:06] | Cam, we have a problem. | 小卡 我们有个问题 |
[14:07] | Oh, what? You can talk about Ryan Gosling all day, | 怎么了 你能天天念叨瑞恩·高斯林 |
[14:09] | – but the moment I say something– – No, no, no, | -而我刚说一两句 -不不不 |
[14:10] | About this baby. I… | 关于这个孩子 我 |
[14:13] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我不能接受这样做 |
[14:15] | What–why? Why–it’s perfect! | 什么 为什么 这样很棒 |
[14:17] | It’s our chance to have a baby that’s part me, part you! | 我们能有个同时拥有我们两个人基因的孩子 |
[14:20] | No, no! It’s part you and part Claire. | 不不 是你和克莱尔的基因 |
[14:22] | I’m nowhere in there. | 没我的份儿 |
[14:23] | And it’s not like I can pretend. | 而且我不能忽略的事实是 |
[14:25] | It’s–she’s not some egg donor that we don’t know. | 她不是什么陌生的卵子捐赠者 |
[14:27] | It’s Claire. | 她是克莱尔 |
[14:29] | You know, we see her all the time. | 我们抬头不见低头见的 |
[14:30] | And what are we supposed to tell the baby? | 我们以后要怎么告诉那个孩子 |
[14:31] | “Say hi to your aunt mommy!” | 向你的姑”妈”问好 |
[14:34] | – Adorable. – No, not adorable. | -多可爱 -不 一点儿也不可爱 |
[14:36] | Appalachian. | 绝对不行 |
[14:38] | Okay, I’m–I’m sorry, Cam. | 对不起 小卡 |
[14:43] | Jay says that I’m smothering Manny… | 杰说我太黏着曼尼了 |
[14:46] | But I’m just enjoying him. | 但我只是太喜欢他了 |
[14:48] | I mean, they’re only gonna be boys for a short time. | 我是说 他们还能孩子多久呢 |
[14:51] | Best time ever in this house! | 这房子里最棒的经历 |
[14:54] | I’m uncomfortable with this, Phil. | 菲尔 我不太喜欢这样 |
[14:55] | The manual specifically says “No towing.” | 使用手册上特意指出”禁止推拉” |
[14:57] | There are two types of people in this world– | 这个世界上有两种人 |
[14:59] | people who follow the manual, | 一种喜欢遵循使用手册 |
[15:01] | and people who stick it to the manual. | 另一种则喜欢亲自动手操作 |
[15:02] | You… are hurt. | 你 被”伤”了 |
[15:06] | Manny, what happened? | 曼尼 发生什么了 |
[15:07] | Football injury. | 橄榄球伤 |
[15:08] | My mom will yell you all about it. | 我妈会嚷嚷着告诉你的 |
[15:10] | Hola, Lily! | 你好 莉莉 |
[15:12] | Does my little princess want a cookie? | 我亲爱的小公主想吃小饼干吗 |
[15:16] | Oh, well, you know, maybe just one. | 就一小块吧 |
[15:17] | She’s already had her sugar limit for today. | 她今天糖分摄入已经达到上限了 |
[15:18] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:21] | Okay, Lily. | 好吧 莉莉 |
[15:24] | Hey, you two. | 嘿 小两口 |
[15:27] | So where– oh, where are the kids? | 孩子们都到哪儿去了 |
[15:28] | Oh, Haley’s driving them over separately. | 海莉一会儿载他们来 |
[15:30] | Oh! Big girl now. | 大姑娘了哟 |
[15:33] | – That’s great. – Yeah | -挺好的 -是 |
[15:34] | So that was… so fun last night. | 昨晚真开心 |
[15:36] | – So fun. – Yeah, we had a great night. | -相当开心 -是的 昨晚很愉快 |
[15:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:41] | We should– | 我们要 |
[15:42] | Jinx! | 别说 |
[15:44] | Yeah, we’re going this way, so… | 我们要走这边 |
[15:45] | We’ll see you in a bit. | 等会儿见 |
[15:50] | I cannot tell them. | 我没法开口 |
[15:51] | I cannot break their hearts. | 我不能伤他们的心 |
[15:54] | So you’re gonna have Cam’s baby just to keep things from being weird? | 就因为怕尴尬 你要和小卡生孩子吗 |
[15:57] | Um, what? | 怎么回事 |
[15:58] | You and Uncle Cam are having a baby? | 你和小卡舅夫要生个孩子吗 |
[16:00] | Kids, shh. | 孩子们 小声点 |
[16:01] | There was a discussion about the possibility | 我们是讨论过关于 |
[16:03] | of your mom donating an egg | 让你妈妈捐赠卵子 |
[16:04] | so that the guys could have a baby. | 让他们能有自己的孩子这件事 |
[16:06] | But we decided it was not a good idea. | 但是我们觉得这不是一个好主意 |
[16:08] | Why? Because Lily’s such a mess? | 为什么 因为莉莉是个小怪胎吗 |
[16:10] | For a lot of reasons. | 有很多原因 |
[16:11] | – They have– – But we can agree that she’s a disastrous human being? | -他们有 -但我们都同意她是个小祸害吧 |
[16:15] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[16:17] | Yeah. It’s a really beautiful offer, mom. I’m impressed. | 对 是个贴心的礼物 妈妈 很有创意 |
[16:20] | Oh, my god. Cam, they told the kids already, | 天呐 小卡 他们已经告诉孩子们了 |
[16:24] | And they seem to be totally into it. | 他们看上去很期待 |
[16:26] | All right, is it just me? | 好吧 难道只有我吗 |
[16:27] | Am I the only one that thinks this is weird? | 只有我一个人觉得怪怪的吗 |
[16:28] | Maybe it’s not weird. | 或许一点都不怪 |
[16:30] | Maybe we’re pioneers. | 说不定我们是勇敢的先锋呢 |
[16:31] | No, we’re hardly pioneers. | 不 我们才不是勇敢的先锋 |
[16:33] | You have three different hair dryers for different types of weather. | 你有三个不同的吹风机 以备不同的天气下使用 |
[16:35] | Maybe it’s just gonna take some time to get used to the idea. | 也许你需要一些时间来接受那个想法 |
[16:37] | – What idea? – Oh. No. | -什么想法 -没什么 |
[16:39] | Um, well, Jay… | 杰 |
[16:40] | – Cam. – Claire has– | -小卡 -克莱尔已经 |
[16:42] | No. I-I-I just don’t think | 不 我 我觉得 |
[16:43] | my dad’s really ready for this conversation. So… | 我爸还没准备好接受那个设想 所以 |
[16:45] | Oh, stop acting like I’m some stodgy old coot. I’ve grown. | 别总觉得我是个老顽固 我已经进步了 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Um, Jay, Claire has, um, offered to give us one of her eggs | 杰 克莱尔同意捐赠她的卵子给我们 |
[16:54] | so we can have a baby | 这样我们将会有个 |
[16:55] | that’s half Pritchett, half Tucker. | 一半普里契特一半塔克血统的孩子 |
[16:57] | That’s unnatural. I’m against it. | 那简直是违背自然规律 我反对 |
[17:00] | Oh, surprise, surprise. Jay is against something. | 大事件 大事件 杰提出反对意见了 |
[17:04] | Cam and Claire wanna have a baby together. | 小卡和克莱尔想生个孩子 |
[17:07] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你们不能那样做 |
[17:09] | It’s not your decision, dad. | 那不该由你来做决定 爸爸 |
[17:10] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你根本就是欠考虑 |
[17:11] | And you’re not in charge. Okay, Claire and I are adults. | 根本不该由你说了算 克莱尔和我是成年人 |
[17:13] | If–if we want this to happen, it–it’s gonna happen. | 如果我们都同意这么做 这事就算定了 |
[17:16] | So much for second thoughts. | 看来想反悔也迟了 |
[17:18] | Young lady, I need to have a talk with you. | 小姑娘 我要和你谈谈 |
[17:20] | – I don’t… – No. | -算了吧 -不行 |
[17:23] | You don’t get to tell everyone how to live their lives, | 你没权利对别人的生活指手画脚 |
[17:26] | that boys cannot spend time with their mommies | 什么小男生不能和妈咪一起玩 |
[17:29] | or that brothers and sisters can’t make babies. | 姐姐和弟夫不能生孩子 |
[17:31] | – So you’re all for this? – No. | -你同意他们瞎胡闹吗 -不 |
[17:34] | It’s a freak show, but it’s their freak show. | 那有违天理伦常 可那是他们的事 |
[17:37] | So this is happening again? | 往事又重演了吗 |
[17:39] | Well, I’m not gonna not do it | 我才不会因为我爸觉得 |
[17:40] | ’cause my dad thinks I shouldn’t. | 不该做 我就不去做 |
[17:42] | You know, I’m not following. | 我不太明白 |
[17:43] | We’re not doing it ’cause I don’t want to do it. | 就算真不做 那也得是我不想做 |
[17:45] | What we’re not doing | 我们不去做 |
[17:46] | is not doing it ’cause he doesn’t want us to do it. | 不能因为他不让我们做 我们才不做 |
[17:48] | Just say baby or no baby. | 要不要孩子一句话吧 |
[17:50] | Isn’t it enough this family spends a lot of time together? | 是不是嫌我们这家人还不够亲密 |
[17:53] | Now we have to inbreed. | 现在还得搞个近亲繁殖 |
[17:54] | Okay, dad, it’s not technically inbreeding. It’s, um… | 爸 这并不是近亲繁殖 而是… |
[17:57] | For the record, I think what my mom is doing is very brave. | 我得说句 我觉得我妈这样做太勇敢了 |
[18:01] | I like it. | 我喜欢这想法 |
[18:02] | I’ve always kind of wanted a half-brother, half-cousin. | 我一直想要个半弟弟半表弟什么的 |
[18:04] | Really? “Always”? | 真的吗 一直想要 |
[18:05] | Well, I mean, if you think about it… | 如果你好好想想 |
[18:19] | When was the last time we talked under a table? | 我们上次桌下会晤是什么时候 |
[18:21] | Dad and Gloria’s wedding reception. | 老爸和歌洛莉亚的婚宴上 |
[18:23] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[18:26] | I love you. You know that… | 我爱你 你知道的 |
[18:28] | but I can’t do this. | 但我做不到 |
[18:29] | No, no, neither can I! | 我也一样做不到 |
[18:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[18:32] | Are you serious? You can’t–oh, god. | 说真的吗 你也不愿…天啊 |
[18:34] | I’m so relieved. I’m sorry. | 真是松了口气 抱歉 |
[18:35] | I-I-I… | 我… |
[18:37] | I am so sorry I led us down this road. | 真抱歉我把大家卷进一团乱麻里 |
[18:39] | No, no. No, Claire, don’t be. Don’t be. | 克莱尔 不用抱歉 |
[18:40] | It was–it was generous and thoughtful, just like you. | 其实这想法既无私又周到 典型的你 |
[18:44] | How could I not want those qualities in my child? | 我真心希望自己的孩子有这些优点 |
[18:48] | Oh, come here. | 抱抱 |
[18:49] | So this is really happening? | 真的是要近亲繁殖了吗 |
[18:51] | Ah. What if it is, dad? | 如果是又怎样 爸 |
[18:52] | Yeah. What if we love each other, | 就是 我们这是姐弟情深 |
[18:53] | and this is a beautiful thing? | 很感人的好吧 |
[18:54] | – Okay, it’s our decision. It’s not yours. – Yeah. | -这是我们的决定 不关你事 -就是 |
[18:56] | So baby? No baby? | 要不要孩子一句话 |
[18:59] | No. | 不要 |
[19:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[19:07] | Mm, I know it’s been hard on you. | 我知道你心里不舒服 |
[19:09] | Hey, what if we went out for a nice dinner tonight? | 不如我俩今晚出去吃顿大餐吧 |
[19:11] | Oh, that’d be fun. Should I call the sitter? | 挺好 那我打电话叫临时保姆 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Oh, you know what I was thinking today? | 知道我今天心里的人选吗 |
[19:14] | What about Luke? | 卢克怎么样 |
[19:15] | Oh, he’s so good with her, | 他俩可要好了 |
[19:16] | the way he looks at her… | 瞧见他望她的眼神没 |
[19:18] | My god, Cam. | 天呐 小卡 |
[19:20] | Oh, look, she’s organizing her things. | 瞧 她在整理自己的东西 |
[19:22] | Look at how she’s dressed. | 看她穿的衣服 |
[19:26] | We didn’t make her, but she sure is us. | 虽然不是亲生 但却超像咱们 |
[19:29] | Hey, Lily, honey, it might make more sense with the shoes… | 莉莉宝贝 如果你把鞋子放在… |
[19:31] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[19:34] | I like what she did with the dolls– | 她这样摆弄娃娃真有爱 |
[19:36] | Play as you will. Play as you will. | 想怎么玩儿怎么玩儿 |
[19:41] | The big one, remember? | 大枚的 记得吗 |
[19:43] | One of the first ones we found. | 最早发现的之一 |
[19:44] | It was at the bottom of the gutter in the street. | 在街边的水沟里 |
[19:46] | Ay, yes. | 是啊 |
[19:47] | We put the gum at the bottom of your walking stick. | 我们把香口胶黏在你的拐杖上捡到的 |
[19:50] | Ay, look at this one– the green one, | 看这个 绿色的 |
[19:52] | The one we found at the floor of my taxi. | 在我的计程车里捡到的 |
[19:55] | – Your taxi? – Yes. | -你的计程车 -正是 |
[19:57] | Before I had somebody running my life for me, | 在我的生活富足之前 |
[19:59] | I used to drive a taxi at night. | 我是个夜间计程车司机 |
[20:01] | Manny would sleep in the seat next to me. | 曼尼就睡在我旁边的座位上 |
[20:04] | One time, I had to hit the brakes so hard | 有一次 我猛踩刹车 |
[20:06] | that he fell into the floor and he found the penny. | 他一头栽了下来 发现了这枚硬币 |
[20:08] | Pretty lucky, huh? | 很幸运吧 |
[20:11] | Eight years. I can’t believe we’re finally done. | 八年了 真不敢相信终于集齐了 |
[20:15] | Me, either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[20:16] | Come. Let’s go get your lottery ticket. | 走吧 我们去买彩票 |
[20:26] | Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[20:27] | I think you made a mistake here. | 我想你犯了个错误 |
[20:28] | What did I do now? | 我做错什么了 |
[20:30] | I counted these, and you’ve only got 96 pennies. | 我数过了 只有96枚硬币 |
[20:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:35] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[20:37] | I guess you’re gonna have to keep lookin’. | 看来你得继续收集了 |
[20:39] | Dang it! I counted those. | 见鬼 我数过了 |
[20:41] | See for yourself. | 你自己数数吧 |
[20:51] | And now we upload your picture. | 现在上传你的照片 |
[20:53] | This is fun. This is fun. | 有意思 有意思 |
[20:56] | And in just a few short moments, | 稍微等一下 |
[20:57] | thanks to the magic of technology… | 拜神奇高科技所赐 |
[20:59] | We’ll know what our baby actually looks– | 我们就会知道咱俩的孩子长啥样 |
[21:00] | – Oh! No! – What happened? What is that? | -不要 -怎么回事 这什么东西 |
[21:02] | Did you put one of us in upside-down? | 你是把谁的照片传反了吗 |
[21:04] | No! That’s actually– | 没有 这真是… |
[21:05] | Okay, I-I don’t want to see this anymore. | 别让我再看到这个 |
[21:06] | Ohh. Turn it off. | 快关掉 |
[21:07] | Oh, it’s not turning off. | 关不掉 |
[21:08] | Well, throw something over it! That–oh, god! | 快拿东西遮住 我的妈呀 |
[21:10] | Yeah, well, we played god, and look what we brought forth. | 我们扮演上帝的角色私自造人 瞧瞧可怕的后果吧 |
[21:12] | Daddies, what are you looking at? | 爸爸 你们在看什么 |
[21:18] | Maybe it wasn’t that bad. | 可能没那么糟 |
[21:19] | No, no, it’s possible that we overreacted. | 可能是我们反应过激了 |
[21:21] | Yeah. Maybe our expectations were just a little bit too high. | 对 可能是我们期望过高 |
[21:23] | That little guy had some cute features. Huh? | 那小家伙其实还有几分可爱 |
[21:25] | Of course he did. It’s us. It can’t be that bad. | 当然了 我俩的结合 不可能太糟 |
[21:28] | Let’s just take– | 再瞄一眼 |