时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[00:03] | Phil Dunphy. | 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[00:04] | What do I have to do to get you to ask | 我要如何才能让你张口问 |
[00:05] | “What do I have to do to get you into this car today?” | “我要如何才能让你看上这辆车” |
[00:09] | Well, why don’t we start it with a test drive? | 要不 我们先来个试驾你看怎么样 |
[00:11] | I’ll get the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[00:11] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[00:14] | Right where I want him. | 正合我意啊 |
[00:17] | Come here. Come look at this. | 快过来 瞅瞅这个 |
[00:19] | This thing warns you if you deviate from your lane. | 一旦你偏离行车道 这玩意儿就会提醒你 |
[00:22] | In my car, that’s my wife. | 我的车 我老婆也具有相同功能 |
[00:24] | “Andre, if you try to kill me, | “安德瑞 你要是拿我生命冒险 |
[00:26] | I swear I will kill you!” | 老娘就先收了你” |
[00:28] | Well, I guess this is what I’ll be driving for the next 39 months. | 我想接下来陪伴我39个月的就会是这辆车了 |
[00:32] | This is my D.N.A. talking, | 休怪我观察力太明锐 |
[00:33] | But you do not seem sufficiently excited | 但你似乎并没有很兴奋满足 |
[00:35] | about the prospect of driving a new Cadillac. | 这可是一辆全新的凯迪拉克啊 |
[00:37] | No, it’s great. I’ve just leased the same thing forever. | 没 我兴奋得很 只是一直都是老一套 |
[00:40] | Part of me wants to shake things up. | 但内心深处其实想弄点刺激的 |
[00:42] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[00:44] | Get something like… | 比如换一个… |
[00:47] | Like that. | 那样的 |
[00:50] | Colonel Klink, that is nice. | 克里克上校风范 赞啊 |
[00:54] | We took Lily on her first train ride. | 我们第一次带着莉莉坐城铁 |
[00:56] | Just a quick trip to chinatown. | 去唐人街的短途路程 |
[00:58] | I was worried she would think | 原本还担心她会误以为 |
[00:59] | We were taking her back to Vietnam, | 我们要把她送回越南 |
[01:00] | But she seemed okay. | 不过她表现还好 |
[01:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:03] | Possibly because she was an infant when she left vietnam. | 可能因为她离开越南时还只是个婴儿吧 |
[01:06] | Also, Vietnam is not China. | 其次 越南和中国是两码事 |
[01:07] | Well, I had a lollipop with me just in case. | 不过 我带上根棒棒糖以防万一 |
[01:12] | I love that we’re doing this. | 我真开心我们能这么做 |
[01:13] | It’s important for her to explore the city she lives in. | 慢慢涉足她生活的城市对她很重要 |
[01:15] | So much diversity. | 真是鱼龙混杂啊 |
[01:17] | Keep your wallet in your front pocket. | 快把钱包放你前面的口袋里 |
[01:18] | My shoe’s untied. | 我的鞋带散了 |
[01:19] | Oh, sweetie, it is. Here, have a seat. | 小乖乖 是哦 来 先坐下 |
[01:21] | Right here. There you go. Hey, hold bunny. | 就这里 好样的 小兔兔拿好 |
[01:25] | – No! No, no, no, no, no, no! – Bunny! | -不 不 不 不 -小兔兔 |
[01:28] | How did you miss that, Mitchell? | 你怎么就没接住呢 米奇尔 |
[01:29] | Mr. Conductor! I-I… | 列车长 我… |
[01:30] | What? | 那什么 |
[01:31] | I was purell-ing! | 我在给手消毒呢 |
[01:33] | And it’s me! Why would you toss it? | 我不就这样嘛 你干嘛突然扔过来 |
[01:34] | Because my hands were full? | 我手忙不过来了这理由充分吗 |
[01:36] | I want bunny! | 还我小兔兔 |
[01:38] | I know. W–okay, I have an idea. | 知道 好的 我有个主意 |
[01:39] | Let’s catch the next train and ride it till it catches up. | 我们赶下一班城铁 然后去追前面那班 |
[01:41] | They don’t catch up. That’s called a collision. | 城铁是追不上的 追上了那叫追尾 |
[01:44] | Okay, well, do you have a better idea? | 那行你说 你想一个更好的办法呢 |
[01:45] | – You’re the one that lost it. – No, you tossed it. | -就是你弄丢的 -不 是你扔丢的 |
[01:47] | He who tossed it lost it. | 扔的人才是弄丢的人 |
[01:49] | Don’t try to clever your way out of this. | 别为了推卸责任跟我耍嘴皮子 |
[01:50] | Daddy lost bunny. | 爸爸弄丢了兔兔 |
[01:51] | She means you. | 她说的是你 |
[01:53] | Oh, I wanted a car like this since I was a kid. | 自打小时候我就梦想着能有这么一辆车 |
[01:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:58] | I used to imagine the wind blowing through my perm, | 我曾想象着那风掠过我的发梢 |
[02:00] | blasting some Hall & Oates, | 再配上霍尔与奥兹的歌 |
[02:01] | maybe horsing around with my Mr. Microphone… | 和我的麦克疯先生一起逍遥自在 |
[02:05] | Yeah, we wouldn’t have been friends back then. | 得了 那会儿咱俩还没那么熟 |
[02:08] | You should buy it. | 心动不如行动啊 |
[02:09] | No, it’s not practical. | 不 这太不切实际了 |
[02:11] | Practical? You never see a person on their deathbed | 实际 你见过人临死之前躺床上 |
[02:13] | saying, “I wish I’d have been more practical.” | 说 “我要是在活得在实际点就好了” |
[02:16] | I see a lot of people on their deathbed, Phil. | 临死之人的肺腑之言我见得多了 菲尔 |
[02:18] | A lot. | 多了去了 |
[02:19] | I thought you operated on knees and elbows. | 你手下的病人都是胳膊腿伤 不至于辞世吧 |
[02:21] | Phil, this is a nice car. | 菲尔 这车真的不错 |
[02:23] | And it’s half the price of a new car. | 价格也只有新车的一半而已 |
[02:25] | If you don’t buy it, I will. | 你要是不买 我就上了 |
[02:27] | What would Claire say? | 克莱尔知道可怎么办 |
[02:29] | You know what? Maybe we should find you | 那好吧 我们去找那种特殊构造的车 |
[02:31] | Something with a little more lumbar support. | 那种可以让你挺直腰杆的车 |
[02:33] | Yeah. You know, with you not having a spine and all. | 知道吗 你要是自己连个主心骨都没有 |
[02:35] | – I have a spine. – Do you have a spine? | -我有主心骨 -你确定你有主心骨吗 |
[02:37] | – I have a spine. – So wanna take it for a spin? | -我有主心骨 -要去兜风测测性能吗 |
[02:40] | You know what? I’d rather take her for a spin. | 这样吧 我更想测测她的”性能” |
[02:42] | Let’s get her top down | 赶紧把她放平整利索了 |
[02:43] | and see what she can do. | 看看她”性能”如何 |
[02:44] | I’m–no, I meant the convertible. | 我… 我说的是那敞篷车 |
[03:02] | Well, I just talked to the concierge, | 我刚跟那大堂经理聊了下 |
[03:04] | and room service will save me a bread pudding. | 客房服务能帮我留一块面包布丁 |
[03:05] | Load off my mind. | 那我总算放心了 |
[03:07] | You mock me, but “Travel and leisure” | 尽管嘲笑我 不过《旅游与休闲》杂志 |
[03:09] | Says it’s not to be missed. | 可说了那是不能错过的美食 |
[03:11] | This weekend, we’re going up to pebble beach. | 这周末 我们一家要去卵石滩[加州] |
[03:13] | I’m gonna meet a bunch of guys I played high school football with. | 去会会那群高中的橄榄球队友们 |
[03:16] | Man, those were the good old days. | 天啊 那段岁月可真是难忘 |
[03:18] | Yeah, unless you were a woman, | 是啊 但当年你要是女人或者 |
[03:19] | black, hispanic, or gay. | 黑人 西裔 同性恋那日子就糟糕了 |
[03:22] | True, but if you were a straight white guy | 没错 不过你要是一个白种的直男 |
[03:24] | who played football, | 还打橄榄球 |
[03:26] | you really couldn’t have a bad day. | 每一天都是快乐的好日子 |
[03:28] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:29] | Which watch should I pack? | 我该戴哪块表 |
[03:31] | This one’s showier. This one’s more expensive. | 这块霸气外漏 这款价值连城 |
[03:34] | Why do you care so much about a watch? | 就一块表而已你干嘛那么在乎 |
[03:35] | How do I say this without sounding like an ass? | 我要怎么跟你说才不会显得太臭屁呢 |
[03:38] | I’m kind of a legend to these guys. | 那帮人可当我是个传奇人物 |
[03:40] | Not like that. | 这么说不行 |
[03:51] | Who’s your daddy? | 瞧瞧酷爹风范 |
[03:52] | Whoa! Whose car is this? | 哇哦 这车是谁的啊 |
[03:54] | – Mine! – I talked him into it. | -我的 -我说服他买的 |
[03:56] | Seriously? Mom’s gonna let you have this? | 真的吗 买这车老妈没意见吗 |
[03:58] | Luke, Luke, Luke… | 卢克 卢克 卢克… |
[04:00] | Where is she? | 你妈人呢 |
[04:02] | Dad, I don’t like this. | 老爸 我觉得这样不好 |
[04:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:04] | My friend Molly’s dad bought a sports car, | 我朋友茉莉她爸就买了辆跑车 |
[04:06] | and now he lives in a studio apartment | 现在他住在一个单间公寓里 |
[04:07] | and dates a girl who works at Forever 21, | 跟一个在”永驻21岁”上班的姑娘约会 |
[04:09] | which she won’t be for two years. | 那姑娘可两年后才到21岁 |
[04:12] | Hear that? | 听到没 |
[04:13] | Honey, I’m not leaving your mom. | 宝贝们 我不会抛下你们母亲的 |
[04:15] | Might not be your call. | 或许还真由不得你 |
[04:17] | Oh, my god, it’s so pretty! | 我的天啊 这车太炫了 |
[04:19] | I love it! And I love you, | 我爱死它了 也爱死你了 |
[04:20] | and I promise I’ll take super good care of it! | 我答应你 一定格外小心地驾驶它 |
[04:22] | Can I tell her? | 能让我来说吗 |
[04:23] | Please. I ask for so little. | 求你了 我要求的事并不多 |
[04:25] | Alex, be nice to your sister. | 艾丽克斯 姐妹俩要和睦 |
[04:26] | It’s dad’s car, not yours. | 这是老爸的车 不是你的 |
[04:27] | What? But you’re too old for this! | 说什么 年老的你和这新潮的车不搭啊 |
[04:30] | It’s just like last year | 就跟去年一个样 |
[04:32] | when you wouldn’t take off those skinny jeans. | 你死也不愿意脱下那些紧身牛仔裤 |
[04:34] | Wouldn’t or couldn’t? | 不愿脱 还是 没法脱 |
[04:35] | Hey. I looked hot. | 我穿着可性感呢 |
[04:36] | And you look hot in this car. | 你配上这车也一样性感 |
[04:38] | Let me tell you something about your dad. | 让我来告诉你们一些你们老爸的事儿 |
[04:40] | Your dad is a man who knows what he wants, | 你们的爸爸是个目标明确的人 |
[04:41] | and he gets it. | 而且说到做到 |
[04:44] | At least that’s what I heard. | 反正我是这么听说的 |
[04:45] | You know, I was there more as a friend and an observer than anything. | 你们懂的 当局者迷 朋观者清嘛 |
[04:49] | – Andre. – Hey, Claire. | -安德瑞 -你好 克莱尔 |
[04:52] | Honey. Is this the new car? | 亲爱的 这是你买的新车吗 |
[04:54] | I know it looks impractical, | 我知道看起来不实用 |
[04:56] | but Andre’s seen a lot of people die. | 不过安德瑞跟我说了好些临死之人的事 |
[04:57] | I’m not upset. | 我没有不高兴 |
[04:59] | I’m not upset. It’s a beautiful car. | 没生气 这车挺漂亮 |
[05:00] | Just surprised you didn’t get the sedan, that’s all. | 就是惊讶你没买辆大车 仅此而已 |
[05:05] | Beautiful. | 不错 |
[05:06] | Good seeing, you, Cl– | 见到你很高兴 克莱… |
[05:07] | Mm. It’s beautiful. | 真的很漂亮 |
[05:12] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[05:13] | She did not blink once. | 她眼都没眨一下 |
[05:15] | Do you wanna come in for a minute? | 进去坐一会儿吧 |
[05:17] | No, I gotta… You know, I gotta get to the wife. | 不了 我得 你知道 找我老婆去 |
[05:18] | Well, do you… | 你要不要 |
[05:19] | – Uh, do you need a ride or anything? – No. No, no, | -要不要我送你一程 -不用 不用 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna, uh, I’m-a jog. | 我打算 跑回去 |
[05:22] | – Why–why are you running? – I’m just gonna jog! | -你干嘛跑啊 -我跑步回去就行了 |
[05:26] | Lily was up all night because she didn’t have bunny, | 莉莉没了兔兔 一晚上没合眼 |
[05:30] | which means that we were up all night | 我们也跟着不能睡 |
[05:32] | because she didn’t have bunny. | 因为她的兔兔没了 |
[05:35] | God, she must have cried for… | 天呐 她肯定哭了有 |
[05:37] | How long was it, Cam? | 多久来着 小卡 |
[05:38] | Cam. Cam. | 小卡 小卡 |
[05:40] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:41] | Uh, last night was rough because Lily… | 昨晚上太混乱了 因为莉莉的 |
[05:43] | – Covered it. – didn’t have bunny. | -说过了 -兔兔不见了 |
[05:47] | Jay, tell me, why are we on the runway? | 杰 说啊 我们到跑道上来干嘛 |
[05:50] | Surprise! We’re taking a private plane. | 大惊喜 我们要乘私人飞机去 |
[05:53] | Wow! I’ve never been on a private plane! | 我还从没坐过私人飞机呢 |
[05:55] | And you never will. | 以后也别想坐 |
[05:56] | I am not getting on that little thing! | 我不会上那个小玩意儿的 |
[05:59] | What if the rubber band snaps and we fall out of the sky? | 要是皮筋断了 我们掉下来怎么办 |
[06:02] | It’s perfectly safe. It’s a legitimate airline! | 安全系数很高的 人家是正规航空公司 |
[06:04] | Hey, folks. | 你们好 |
[06:06] | Whoa. Nobody said three. | 怎么有三个人 |
[06:08] | All right. Before we take off, | 好吧 起飞前 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna need to get everyone’s weight here. | 我得登记一下各位的体重 |
[06:10] | – No problem. I’m about 190. – Okay. | -没问题 我有190磅 -好的 |
[06:13] | Oh, yeah. In that case, I’m 275. | 那样的话 我275磅 |
[06:15] | Gloria, I would never put you and Manny in danger. | 歌洛莉亚 我不会让你和曼尼有危险的 |
[06:18] | Now come on! Trust me on this! | 走吧 相信我这一回 |
[06:21] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[06:27] | It’s American music the whole way, | 这一路都得听美国音乐 |
[06:29] | and I don’t wanna hear a word. | 谁也别说话 |
[06:44] | – How you doing there, sport? – Great. Yeah. | -怎么样了 跑车男 -棒极了 |
[06:46] | Awesome. You know what’s awesome? | 帅呆了 你知道帅在哪儿吗 |
[06:48] | Is this car has the engine in the trunk, | 这辆车的发动机在后备箱里 |
[06:50] | so that means I get to… | 这就意味着我得… |
[06:52] | Put these signs in the seat, which is cool. | 把这些展板放在座位上 真酷 |
[06:56] | Very cool. | 是相当酷 |
[07:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:04] | Oh, nothing. My, uh, client just wants me | 没什么 客户想让我 |
[07:07] | to pick her up on the way to the open house, | 载她一起过去看房 |
[07:08] | which is great. I’ll, uh, drop the sign off | 没问题 我只要把展板拿下来 |
[07:11] | and just swing across town to… | 然后穿过镇子 |
[07:14] | Oh. She’s bringing her mom and a designer. | 她还要带上她妈妈和设计师 |
[07:17] | Well, maybe they’ll fit in the trunk. | 说不定后备箱坐得下 |
[07:18] | Here it comes! | 就知道你会撒气 |
[07:19] | What? I was making a joke. | 哪里 我开玩笑的 |
[07:22] | What’s your game, woman? | 小女子 你耍的什么把戏 |
[07:23] | I have no game. You’re an adult. You can make your own choices. | 没什么 你是成年人 能自己做主 |
[07:26] | Since when? | 我什么时候有这待遇了 |
[07:27] | Do you wanna borrow the minivan? | 你想借用这面包车吗 |
[07:29] | Yes, please. | 对 求求你了 |
[07:30] | Okay, fine. Then you’re gonna have to pick up the kids from school. | 行 那你去接孩子放学 |
[07:34] | Okay, I can’t take it. | 好吧 我投降 |
[07:35] | If you got something to say, just say it. | 你想说什么 尽管往我这儿招呼吧 |
[07:37] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[07:38] | – That just says it all. – Well…Ok. | -不言自明了 -随你怎么想吧 |
[07:45] | All–all right. Thank you, Serena. | 行 好 谢了 塞丽娜 |
[07:47] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[07:48] | Good news–they rescheduled my massage for the morning. | 好消息 他们帮我把按摩时间调早上了 |
[07:51] | Bad news–it’s a dude. | 坏消息是按摩师换成男的了 |
[07:53] | Don’t blame me. It’s your mom’s fault. | 别怪我 要怪怪你妈 |
[07:54] | Do you know how many people have died in these planes? | 你知道有多少人因为乘这种飞机丧命了吗 |
[07:57] | John Denver, | 约翰·丹沃 |
[07:58] | Patsy Cline, | 佩茜·克琳 |
[07:59] | Ritchie Valens. | 里奇·瓦伦斯 |
[08:00] | I’ve heard you sing. I think you’re safe. | 就你那破锣嗓 我保你没事 |
[08:02] | All right, look, | 行了 听着 |
[08:03] | The welcome dinner starts in four hours. | 欢迎晚宴四小时后开始 |
[08:04] | It’s a 5-hour drive. | 我们开到那儿要五个小时 |
[08:06] | No bathroom breaks. | 路上没时间上厕所了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I think you’re gonna want to hold on to that cup. | 所以我劝你还是少喝点儿 |
[08:12] | Damn it! | 糟糕 |
[08:13] | – What was that? – Giant pothole. | -怎么回事 -一个大坑 |
[08:14] | The dash is lighting up like a christmas tree. | 撞得火花四溅了都 |
[08:16] | Tire’s blown! | 轮胎破了 |
[08:17] | This never would have happened if we were in the air! | 要是在天上就不会有这种事了 |
[08:19] | If this had happened in the air, we wouldn’t be in the air. | 要是天上发生这种事 我们就没活路了 |
[08:21] | We would be in rock ‘n’ roll heaven! | 我们就上天堂唱摇滚了 |
[08:25] | Okay, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna put these in the subway. | 我打算把这些贴到地铁里去 |
[08:29] | Okay, it looks like, uh, Lily’s missing | 这张看起来好像是莉莉丢了 |
[08:31] | and we’re offering $25 to get her back. | 然后我们悬赏25美元把她找回来 |
[08:32] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. No one in their right mind– | 荒唐 正常的人怎么会… |
[08:34] | Okay. That’s all I see now. | 好吧 现在我也这么觉得了 |
[08:36] | – How about this one? – Okay. Um… | -这张呢 -我看看 |
[08:39] | “Missing–stuffed bunny. Brown and white fur. | 毛绒兔子失踪 毛色灰白相间 |
[08:41] | Sympathetic eyes.” What are sympathetic eyes? | 富有同情心的眼神 解释一下这句 |
[08:44] | Not those. | 反正不是你那样 |
[08:46] | I just–I don’t really love the idea | 我只是 没法接受 |
[08:47] | of our phone number being up in the subway. | 把我们的电话号码贴得地铁里到处都是 |
[08:49] | Okay, let’s play a different game. | 行 那我们换个方式 |
[08:51] | How about I be the problem, and you be the solution? | 我来提问 你来解决 如何 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be so critical. | 对不起 我不应该吹毛求疵的 |
[08:55] | I know you’re just trying to–got it! | 我知道你不过是想 有了 |
[08:57] | Just came up with a better idea. | 突然想到一个好主意 |
[08:58] | Took me less than five seconds. | 花了我五秒钟不到 |
[09:08] | Okay… | 我看看 |
[09:13] | I can’t hear you. What? | 我听不见 什么 |
[09:16] | Window. | 窗玻璃摇下来 |
[09:17] | I don’t know… | 我不会弄 |
[09:19] | Gah! What did I do? | 我按了什么 |
[09:21] | Oh. Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[09:22] | – Yes. Hi. – Hey, nice car. | -你好 -你好 车不错 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | You gonna drive up the coast, or… | 你是去海边吗 还是 |
[09:28] | Oh, no. I’m gonna do some errands, actually. | 不是 就是去办点事 |
[09:30] | Yeah, ’cause other people might go and buy a crazy car | 有些人可能会去买辆离谱的车 |
[09:33] | with an engine in the– in the trunk, but not me. | 发动机还在后备箱里 我可不会 |
[09:35] | No. I’m responsible. Mm-hmm. | 不 我是个负责任的人 |
[09:38] | We have three kids. You can’t pick up three kids in this car. | 我们有三个孩子 这车怎么坐得下 |
[09:40] | You can’t. | 根本坐不下 |
[09:41] | You–it… It… | 你 这个 |
[09:43] | I’ll get you… Catch ya. | 我会追上你的 来了 |
[09:47] | I’m going! | 走了 |
[09:48] | Maybe I was a teeny bit mad. | 也许我确实有那么一点点搓火 |
[09:52] | So I blew off my errands and headed up the coast. | 于是我抛开琐事 驶向大海 |
[09:55] | It was my turn to be irresponsible. | 是时候让我潇洒走一回了 |
[09:58] | And luckily, I had sunscreen in my purse. | 幸好 我包包里还有墨镜 |
[10:03] | Well, your strut’s shot, | 你的车架坏了 |
[10:05] | And we can’t get parts for at least a day. | 更换的零件要过一天才能到 |
[10:08] | Fantastic. | 这下好了 |
[10:10] | I don’t suppose | 依我看 |
[10:11] | there’s any place you can rent cars anywhere around here? | 你们这儿也没租车的地方吧 |
[10:13] | Know what, sir? We’re not some one-horse town. | 先生 这小镇没你想象的那么落后 |
[10:15] | Of course you can rent a car. | 当然能租到车 |
[10:19] | It just happens to be out for the day. | 只是不巧都租完了 |
[10:20] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:22] | – We’re gonna miss the whole weekend. – I am sorry, Jay. | -整个周末都泡汤了 -很抱歉 杰 |
[10:24] | I know how much you mean to those guys, | 我知道他们把你看得有多重要 |
[10:26] | and I know how much they want to see you. | 也知道他们有多想见你 |
[10:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[10:29] | Uh, excuse me. | 容我说一句 |
[10:31] | You are… | 你真的是 |
[10:32] | so pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[10:34] | And if you really need to get somewhere, | 如果你们真的必须要去哪儿 |
[10:37] | maybe I can help you out. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[10:39] | Ay, yes, please! Thank you! Anything! | 好啊 拜托了 谢谢 怎样都行 |
[10:43] | Check it out. Restored it myself. | 瞧瞧 我私藏的宝贝 |
[10:48] | No. | 不行 |
[10:49] | I did not get in the little plane at the little airport! | 我才不在这小机场里上这架小飞机 |
[10:52] | I’m not gonna get in this… | 死也不坐这个… |
[10:55] | flown by that guy that couldn’t fix our car! | 开飞机的还是那个连车都修不好的家伙 |
[10:57] | Gloria, it’s either this, | 歌洛莉亚 要么就坐这个 |
[10:59] | or we’re in the motel. | 要么只好住旅馆了 |
[11:00] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 现在这情况可不怎么乐观 |
[11:01] | A lot of amenities disappear when an “H” Becomes an “M.” | 宾馆变成旅馆 档次立马跟着下跌 |
[11:05] | You know, when I met you, | 话说 我刚认识你那会儿 |
[11:06] | you were eating cereal out of a bucket. | 你还从桶里扒麦片吃呢 |
[11:10] | Hey, Lily, guess what? | 嘿 莉莉 你猜怎么着 |
[11:12] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:13] | Uh, we just heard from Bunny. | 兔兔给我们传信了 |
[11:15] | This is a terrible idea. | 这办法糟透了 |
[11:16] | No, it’s fantastic. | 不 这办法好极了 |
[11:18] | Bunny said he’s on an amazing adventure | 兔兔说 他正在经历一场华丽的冒险 |
[11:20] | having the time of his life, | 并且特别享受那种生活 |
[11:22] | And that you should pick one of his best friends | 还说 你应该选一个他的好朋友 |
[11:25] | to sleep with while he’s gone. | 在他外出的这段时间陪你入眠 |
[11:27] | Bunny doesn’t talk. | 兔兔不会说话 |
[11:28] | This is going great. | 进行得”真”顺利 |
[11:29] | He does now, because– | 他现在会说了 因为 |
[11:31] | because he took talking lessons. | 因为他上语文课了 |
[11:33] | So what do you think, huh? | 那你想选哪一个呢 |
[11:34] | Turtle or giraffe | 小海龟 还是长颈鹿 |
[11:36] | or, uh, little reindeer? | 还是 小驯鹿呢 |
[11:39] | Where’s bunny now? | 兔兔现在在哪儿 |
[11:40] | Uh, St. Louis. | 在圣路易斯 |
[11:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:42] | He’s visiting his girlfriend. | 他去看他女朋友了 |
[11:45] | He doesn’t have a girlfriend. | 他没有女朋友 |
[11:46] | He has a boyfriend! | 他有个男朋友 |
[11:49] | I want bunny! | 还我兔兔 |
[11:51] | Okay. No, no, Lily. | 好吧 等等 莉莉 |
[11:52] | Lily, uh, what about miss, uh, Teddy bear? | 莉莉 要不选泰迪熊吧 |
[11:54] | Huh? No? Uh, Dr. Tiger? No? | 不好吗 那老虎博士呢 也不好吗 |
[11:58] | Mr. Fish? | 鱼先生呢 |
[11:59] | I want bunny. I’m going to St. Louis. | 我要兔兔 我要去圣路易斯 |
[12:03] | Really? You don’t know Nemo? | 不是吧 这鱼叫”尼莫”都不知道 |
[12:05] | It’s on an endless loop in the den. | 屋里可都是循环播放着的 |
[12:06] | I have a job. | 我可没那闲工夫 |
[12:08] | And then Bodie kicked it to me, | 然后博迪传球给我 |
[12:09] | and I dribbled it past Michael and got it to Tyler… | 我带球过了迈克 传给了泰勒 |
[12:12] | I was bummed not to be in my new cool car, | 开不上崭新的靓车 我很不爽 |
[12:14] | so I wasn’t joking around with the kids like I usually do. | 所以我没有像平时一样跟孩子们嬉闹 |
[12:17] | And I would’ve scored if that kid didn’t trip me. | 要不是被那小子绊倒 我就射门得分了 |
[12:19] | I can’t believe the ref didn’t see it. | 裁判居然没看到 |
[12:21] | I bet Olivia saw it. | 奥利维亚肯定看到了 |
[12:23] | She’s always watching you when you play. | 你踢球时 她总是盯着你 |
[12:25] | Yeah, I know. It’s like she’s in love with soccer. | 是啊 我知道 似乎她很喜欢足球 |
[12:30] | Ugh. Stop texting me! | 唉 别再给我发短信了 |
[12:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:34] | Corey. He is so clingy. | 是科瑞 他太黏人了 |
[12:39] | But, you know, there’s something about driving your kids around. | 但是 开车接送孩子还是有好处的 |
[12:42] | You’re in the front, they’re in the back. | 你在前排 他们在后排 |
[12:44] | They forget you’re there, | 他们忘记你在那儿 |
[12:44] | and you learn so much. | 于是你知道了许多小秘密 |
[12:46] | You’re like sigourney weaver in “Gorillas in the mist.” | 感觉我像《雾中猩猩》里的西格妮·韦弗 |
[12:49] | Except gorillas make less noise chewing. | 不过猩猩的咀嚼声比较小 |
[12:56] | Once I hit the coast highway, I didn’t stop. | 一开上沿海公路 我就一路狂飙 |
[13:00] | I turned off my cell phone. | 关掉了手机 |
[13:02] | I ate fish tacos for lunch. It was insane! | 午饭吃了鱼肉卷 真是太疯狂了 |
[13:05] | I haven’t felt that free in years. | 好多年都没这种自由的感觉了 |
[13:08] | All my stress completely disappeared… | 压力一下子就不见踪影了 |
[13:12] | And so did my keys. | 车钥匙也一并没了 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry, but… These signs are ridiculous. | 抱歉 但这些标志真是傻到家了 |
[13:26] | Oh, you’re right. I should have used helvetica. | 你说得对 我应该用赫维提卡字体 |
[13:28] | It much better represents the urgency of our situation. | 那样更符合我们目前火烧眉毛的状况 |
[13:30] | No, the lengths that we’re going to for a stuffed animal. | 不 我是说咱费尽心思就为找个娃娃 |
[13:33] | You know, cam, maybe it’s time lily learned about loss. | 小卡 该让莉莉体会什么是”失去”了 |
[13:35] | No, she’s 3, and I know. | 不 她才3岁 我最懂了 |
[13:38] | Do you know how many times | 你知道吗 在农场时 |
[13:38] | I had to say good-bye to a furry friend on the farm? | 我不得不无数次和动物朋友们告别 |
[13:40] | And didn’t it make you stronger? | 你不正因此变得更坚强[肥壮]了吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, because I was a growing boy | 没错 那时我正在长身体 |
[13:43] | and they were chock-full of protein. | 而动物肉富含了蛋白质 高营养 |
[13:44] | But it was still heartbreaking. | 但那依然会让我心碎 |
[13:46] | It builds character. | 那可以塑造人的品质 |
[13:47] | You know, once, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 有一回 |
[13:49] | my dad left my Luke Skywalker doll on an airplane, | 我爸把我的卢克·天行者玩偶遗失在机场 |
[13:51] | – and I was so angry– – Wait, which–which Luke? | -我特别气 -等会儿 哪一款卢克 |
[13:54] | Shorty robe or dress blacks? | 穿短袍的 还是黑衣的 |
[13:55] | – Shorty robe. – Oh, my. | -穿短袍的 -天呐 |
[13:56] | And you know what he did to get it back? | 你知道他怎么找回它吗 |
[13:58] | Not a damn thing. Nope. | 他什么都没干 什么都没 |
[14:00] | He didn’t lift one pudgy finger to make a single phone call, | 他连动动手指头去打个电话都没有 |
[14:03] | and I got over it. | 而我挺过来了 |
[14:04] | Yeah, well, I want you and Lily | 是啊 我希望你和莉莉 |
[14:05] | to have the same healthy relationship | 能有健康的父女关系 |
[14:07] | you and your father have. For sure. | 就像你和你爹那样 必须的 |
[14:10] | All right, give me these flyers. | 好吧 把传单给我 |
[14:12] | I’m gonna take everything to this side of the homeless guy. | 我把它们发给这些流浪汉 |
[14:14] | Mitchell! | 米奇尔 |
[14:14] | Sorry, what are we supposed to say now | 我错了 我们该怎么称呼他们呢 |
[14:16] | Home-challenged? Or… | 无家可归的人 还是啥 |
[14:17] | No, look! | 不 快看 |
[14:20] | Oh, my god! It’s bunny! | 天呐 是兔兔 |
[14:22] | Oh, Lily’s gonna be so happy. | 莉莉会高兴坏了的 |
[14:23] | Oh, that’s so great. Go ahead and get it. | 真是太好了 快去拿回来 |
[14:25] | – What, me? – Yeah. | -啥 我去 -对啊 |
[14:26] | Why should I go and get it? | 干嘛让我去拿回来 |
[14:27] | Well, I-I’m not gonna do it. | 我才不会去呢 |
[14:29] | Why? I spotted it. | 为什么 是我发现的 |
[14:30] | You’re closer. | 你离得近 |
[14:31] | It’s your journey. Luke Skywalker? | 这是你的使命 想想”卢克·天行者” |
[14:32] | Pattern-breaking? Your father? Get in there. | 想想”超越自我” 想想你爹 快去 |
[14:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Sir–hi, sir. | 嗨 先生 |
[14:39] | Hello, you–you… | 你好 你 你 |
[14:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:49] | He-hello? Sir… | 你好 先生 |
[14:51] | – I-I can’t… – Oh, for god sakes! | -我不能 -我的老天爷啊 |
[15:00] | – Let her hate us. – You turned out great. | -她要恨咱就恨吧 -你心中有恨也照样成才了 |
[15:01] | – I did, didn’t I? – You’re a big lawyer. | -的确啊 不是吗 -你是个大律师呢 |
[15:09] | This is not the massage I had in mind. | 我预想中的按摩可不是这样的 |
[15:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 这样 |
[15:16] | In about an hour, a train goes through town | 大约一小时后 有辆火车会经过这儿 |
[15:18] | that will get us close to pebble beach. | 可以把我们带到卵石滩那儿 |
[15:20] | Now it’s not technically a-a passenger train, | 严格意义上说 那不是一辆客运火车 |
[15:22] | – so it won’t be stopping. – What? | -所以不会停站 -什么 |
[15:24] | So we gotta get running real good. | 我们到时候得跑快点 |
[15:26] | No high-heeled shoes. And it wouldn’t be wrong | 高跟鞋就算了吧 还有带上那毛毯 |
[15:28] | if we took that blanket with us, either, huh? | 应该也能派上用场了吧 |
[15:30] | So what do you say? Anybody up for a hobo adventure? | 你们觉得如何 来一场流浪大冒险如何 |
[15:33] | If we’re voting, I’m a “No”. | 真要投票的话 我反对 |
[15:36] | Manny, we’re gonna be right back. | 曼尼 我们出去一会儿就回来 |
[15:37] | We’re gonna get some ice from the machine in the parking lot. | 我们去停车场那个机器里弄点冰块回来 |
[15:42] | Classy. | 够上档次 |
[15:47] | Jay, this is getting crazy. Is it worth it? | 杰 这是要闹哪样 有意思吗 |
[15:50] | I wanna see the old gang. | 我就想会会三五老友而已 |
[15:51] | Do you wanna see them or you want to show off to them? | 你是真心想见他们 还是单纯想去炫耀 |
[15:53] | The private plane, the fancy watch. | 私人飞机啊 名贵手表啊 |
[15:56] | You still want to feel | 你只是想回味 |
[15:57] | that you’re the big kahuna on the campus. | 自己在大学里当大佬的滋味吧 |
[15:59] | That’s not it. That’s not even a thing. | 才没有呢 我压根没往那方面想 |
[16:01] | You know what? I’m taking Manny home. | 算了 我要带曼尼回家了 |
[16:03] | If you want to go in the takka-takka-takka-takka, | 如果你执意要去坐那什么… |
[16:06] | okay, go to pebble beach by yourself. | 成 你就一个人去吧 |
[16:08] | No, what? That’s not the plan. | 不要 说什么呢 计划不是这样的 |
[16:10] | If you wanna go there so bad, | 如果你那么想去 |
[16:11] | that’s the only way you’re gonna get there. | 这就是唯一的办法了 |
[16:13] | I’m not trying to get me there. | 不是我自己想要去那儿 |
[16:15] | I’m trying to get you there! | 我是想带你去那儿 |
[16:16] | – What? – Look… | -什么 -听着 |
[16:20] | I may have exaggerated the size… kahuna I was. | 关于当大佬的事 我有点言过其实 |
[16:25] | I may not… | 我可能 |
[16:27] | technically have been a kahuna. | 严格意义上来说 都没当过大佬 |
[16:31] | I was shy, and I spent most of my time… | 我那时很怯懦 大多时间我都是 |
[16:36] | on the bench. | 坐冷板凳 |
[16:38] | But you always made it sound like you– | 可你一直说得好像自己当时很… |
[16:39] | Oh, I know what I made it sound like. | 我知道自己吹成什么样 |
[16:45] | People didn’t expect much from me, | 人们都觉得我不会有大出息 |
[16:48] | and, um… | 还有 |
[16:50] | they certainly didn’t expect me | 他们肯定没想到 |
[16:51] | to end up with… somebody like you. | 我能娶到你这样的美人 |
[16:57] | So this is all about you | 所以你只是把我当个 |
[16:59] | parading me around like a trophy? | 战利品带过去炫耀是吗 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:04] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你干嘛早不讲 |
[17:06] | I can be a trophy! | 扮花瓶我可最在行 |
[17:08] | Come on. We need to get this up to pebble beach. | 好啦 赶紧把这个尤物带去卵石滩吧 |
[17:12] | Manny! We’re leaving! Get ready! | 曼尼 出发啦 快收拾一下 |
[17:16] | Oh, good. If we get out of here in the next ten minutes, | 太棒了 我们十分钟内离开的话 |
[17:18] | we don’t have to pay for the second hour. | 就只用付一个小时的房费 |
[17:25] | How you doing there, sport? | 玩得怎么样啊 开跑车的 |
[17:27] | – I’m sorry. – That’s okay. | -真抱歉 -没事啦 |
[17:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:31] | So… | 那 |
[17:32] | Whatcha doing all the way up here? | 跑这么远来做什么 |
[17:36] | Did someone snap? | 是不是生气啦 |
[17:38] | A little. Yeah. | 没错 有一点 |
[17:39] | I was mad at you for buying that stupid sports car. | 就因为你买那辆破跑车 |
[17:42] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:43] | And I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[17:45] | It’s a great car. God, I had the best day. | 这车太棒了 一整天都棒极了 |
[17:48] | Phil, I did cartwheels. | 菲尔 我还做了侧手翻 |
[17:50] | Without me? | 不带我吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:58] | Hey, did you know there’s a girl with a crush on Luke? | 你知道有小姑娘喜欢上咱家卢克了吗 |
[18:01] | – Olivia. – Yeah. | -奥利维亚吧 -对 |
[18:05] | Oh, and Haley’s totally done with Corey. | 海莉跟科瑞彻底玩完了 |
[18:07] | That’s new. | 那倒算新闻 |
[18:09] | Alex is teaching herself Chinese | 艾丽克斯在自学汉语 |
[18:10] | so she’ll be useful when they finish buying us. | 等回头中国把咱全部收购后可以派上用场 |
[18:13] | She’s so weird. | 她就是个怪小孩 |
[18:18] | I really want to be able to drive the kids around. | 我真的很想驾车带孩子们四处逛逛 |
[18:21] | I need a bigger car for work. I made a mistake. | 我本该买个大点的车上班用 是我错了 |
[18:24] | No, you didn’t. You bought it for a reason. | 你没犯错 你买它是有原因的 |
[18:32] | When did we stop coming to the beach? | 为什么咱们后来就不到海边来了 |
[18:36] | I think it was when Alex | 好像是从艾丽克斯 |
[18:37] | started printing out water quality reports. | 绘制水质报告开始的 |
[18:40] | She’ll be China’s problem soon. | 以后该头痛的就是中国了 |
[18:43] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[18:45] | We don’t need a sports car to get out here. | 我们并不需要跑车才能来这儿 |
[18:48] | We should just make a pact. | 我们许下个约定好了 |
[18:50] | Once a month, we get out to the beach. | 每月找个机会 逃离尘嚣奔向大海 |
[18:54] | And we tell everyone we’re running errands. | 别人问起 就说出来办点事儿 |
[18:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -好的 |
[19:04] | So you didn’t get to the dry cleaner? | 那干洗店你还没去是吗 |
[19:08] | They say the important thing in life | 世人常说 生命中最重要的事 |
[19:09] | isn’t the destination. | 并非抵达终点 |
[19:13] | It’s the journey, | 而是旅途本身 |
[19:16] | the challenges you face along the way… | 是一路上遇到的重重挑战 |
[19:20] | the unexpected twists and turns… | 是出乎意料的峰回路转 |
[19:24] | the disappointments you overcome. | 是被你击溃的失望与沮丧 |
[19:26] | Look what I found on the internet. | 看看我从网上买到什么了 |
[19:28] | Oh, my god! It’s Luke Skywalker in his shorty robe! | 我的天啊 是穿着短袍的卢克·天行者 |
[19:31] | – I love it, Cam—. – Mine! | -我好喜欢 小卡 -是我的 |
[19:33] | But they’re wrong. | 但世人皆错 |
[19:34] | It’s all about the destination, | 终点才最重要 |
[19:36] | especially when the destination | 尤其是当终点是 |
[19:37] | is your amazing oceanfront hotel. | 有超棒海景的酒店时 |
[19:40] | Thank you again, Serena. | 再次感谢你 塞丽娜 |
[19:41] | Warmest regards, Manny Delgado. | 最诚挚的问候 曼尼·迪尔加多 |
[19:44] | What’s he doing? | 这孩子干嘛呢 |
[19:45] | He’s sending flowers to the concierge. | 他给那大堂经理送花呢 |
[19:47] | – Oh, jeez. – Hey… | -不是吧 -喂 |
[19:49] | Credit card. | 信用卡号 |
[19:56] | She wore you down, didn’t she? | 你老婆让你改主意了 对吧 |
[19:57] | This is not about Claire. | 跟克莱尔一点关系都没有 |
[19:58] | I really want to sell you the car. | 是我自己真心想把车卖给你 |
[20:00] | It’s sad. She got you to believe that. | 真悲哀 你居然被女人制服了 |
[20:03] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[20:05] | Turns out I’m just not a convertible guy. | 我只是发现敞篷跑车不适合自己 |
[20:07] | Well, your loss is my gain. | 好吧 你的便宜我来占 |
[20:09] | – It’s a sweet ride, Phil. – Right? | -这车多神气啊 菲尔 -对吧 |
[20:11] | It really is. | 必须是 |
[20:18] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -不对 -咋了 |
[20:19] | I’m getting, like, a whiff of mildew. | 我好像闻到一股霉味儿 |
[20:22] | I don’t smell anything. | 没闻到啊 |
[20:26] | Yep. That’s mildew. | 没错 就是霉味 |
[20:27] | This car’s been in the flood. | 这车肯定被水泡过 |
[20:29] | It’s a Katrina car! | 是卡特里娜飓风受灾车 |
[20:31] | I’m offended that you tried to sell me a Katrina car, Phil! | 居然把受灾车卖我 气死我了 菲尔 |
[20:33] | Your wife won’t let you have a convertible, will she? | 你老婆不准你买敞篷车 是不是 |
[20:35] | We will never know, ’cause I’m afraid to ask. | 我哪知道 因为我都没胆去问 |
[20:38] | See you later, Phil. | 再见了 菲尔 |
[20:42] | Why you running again? | 怎么每次谈到老婆就跑 |