时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | And we have liftoff. | 灯 亮起来 |
[00:08] | Yello? House of the future. | 哈罗 欢迎致电未来之家 |
[00:10] | Phil, you have two whole days to yourself. | 菲尔 你有两整天时间可自由支配 |
[00:12] | Please tell me you’re not gonna spend them | 别告诉我你想把全部时间都用来 |
[00:13] | trying to wire the house to your ipad. | 将家里的装置都连接到ipad上 |
[00:15] | Nope, ’cause I’ve already done it. | 不会 因为我早已完成了 |
[00:17] | I think when you get home, | 我觉得等你到家的时候 |
[00:18] | you’re gonna be very surprised to see that this house | 你会惊讶地发现我们家 |
[00:20] | has an actual functioning brain in it. | 有个能控制一切的大脑中枢 |
[00:23] | Great. Great. | 真棒 太棒了 |
[00:25] | Now go out and see some friends. | 现在出去会会朋友吧 |
[00:26] | I’m headed out now. | 我这就出去 |
[00:27] | I have a third showing at that colonial. | 我要在殖民健身房进行第三次形体展示 |
[00:29] | Cam gave me a free pass to his gym. | 小卡给了我一张免费入场券去他的健身房 |
[00:31] | I am–not too bright. | 我 不要太亮[脑子不灵光] |
[00:33] | I am– | 我… |
[00:34] | Dim! | 暗下来[很笨] |
[00:35] | Honey, if you could hear yourself. | 亲爱的 听听你自己在胡说些什么 |
[00:37] | Promise me you’ll go outside and play. | 答应我 你会出去玩玩的 |
[00:39] | Miss you, too. | 我也想你哦 |
[00:43] | Phil Dunphy, this is the year 2025. | 菲尔·邓菲 当前时间为2025年 |
[00:46] | Welcome. You’re the first one here. | 欢迎 你是第一个踏入未来世界的人 |
[01:02] | Shall we hit the waterslide first? | 我们先去玩滑水道吧 |
[01:03] | I may just sit in the room for a bit. | 我就待在房里好了 |
[01:04] | Ugh! Stop moping! | 拜托 别郁闷了 |
[01:06] | So you didn’t get a date to one stupid dance. | 你不就是没找到舞伴去参加一场傻逼舞会嘛 |
[01:08] | It’s not one stupid dance. | 那才不是傻逼舞会 |
[01:09] | It’s the kickoff to the whole dance season. | 那是整个舞蹈季的开场舞 |
[01:11] | It’s like you’ve never heard boys talk. | 你是没听到过那些男生们的评价吧 |
[01:14] | Hi. We are here for the academic challenge. | 嗨 我们是来参加知识竞赛的 |
[01:16] | It’s under “Dunphy.” | 登记名是邓菲 |
[01:18] | or it could be under “Returning champion.” | 或者也可以称为”冠军归来” |
[01:21] | Not sure how they file these things. | 不知道他们会不会为这类东西建档 |
[01:23] | Alex wins things, which is great. | 艾丽克斯总是获胜 那很好 |
[01:25] | But she puts so much pressure on herself. | 但她一直给自己太大的压力 |
[01:27] | I… I almost wish she would lose this year. | 我 我都有点希望她今年能输掉 |
[01:31] | Plus, that way, I could go on the waterslide. | 再说 那样我就可以去玩滑水道 |
[01:33] | It’s got a corkscrew, 2-second freefall, | 那里有螺旋状水道 2秒的自由落体 |
[01:36] | And a radar gun at the bottom. | 在底部还有个雷达枪 |
[01:39] | I’m Phil. | 我成了菲尔了 |
[01:40] | Nothing from the minibar, and no pay-per-view. | 不准喝小酒柜里的东西 不准看付费电视 |
[01:42] | Can we at least– | 我们能不能至少… |
[01:43] | No, you may not send things out for pressing. | 不 你不能把衣服送出去烫 |
[01:45] | Honey, we have an hour until the competition. | 宝贝 比赛要1小时后才开始 |
[01:48] | Do you want to go to the contestants mixer? | 你想不想去一下参赛者交谊会 |
[01:49] | No, I don’t want to humanize them. | 不 我才懒得去教化他们 |
[01:51] | Can you believe this is my first bar mitzvah? | 你敢相信这是我第一次参加犹太男孩成年礼吗 |
[01:53] | You’ll love it. I heard the gift bags have smartphones. | 你会喜欢的 我听说礼物袋里装的都是智能手机 |
[01:56] | Jewish people are so awesome. | 犹太人出手实在太阔绰了 |
[01:59] | Oh, my god. Did you see that? She smiled at me. | 天啊 你看到了吗 她对我回眸一笑 |
[02:02] | People get that way in dance season. | 在舞蹈季 那样很正常啦 |
[02:04] | No girl’s ever smiled at me like that. | 从来没有女孩像那样对我笑过 |
[02:06] | Luke, we have to go to that bar mitzvah. | 卢克 我们必须参加那个成年礼 |
[02:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:09] | There was a connection. | 我们是有缘人千里相会 |
[02:11] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来有些疯狂 |
[02:12] | But I feel like my whole life has led to this moment. | 但我觉得我的人生为这一刻等待了太久 |
[02:14] | You made a very similar speech | 你之前也说过类似的话 |
[02:15] | to get my mom to stop for those churros. | 好说服我妈停下来买西班牙小油条 |
[02:17] | Luke, I need you for this. You’re sneakier than I am. | 卢克 我需要你的帮助 你比我奸诈 |
[02:20] | You’re a bigger liar. You have no moral compass. | 你比我会撒谎 你内心从来不会愧疚不安 |
[02:22] | Look, thanks for all the compliments, | 听着 谢谢你的诸多”夸奖” |
[02:24] | But breaking into one stupid party? | 但是要闯入一个傻逼派对 |
[02:26] | That’s not even a challenge. | 那根本毫无挑战 |
[02:30] | Oh, no. Three bar mitzvahs? | 噢不 有3个成年礼同时举行 |
[02:34] | Now it’s interesting. | 这下有点意思了 |
[02:39] | Cam, stop. | 小卡 停下 |
[02:40] | What? We have to get them out of there. | 怎么 我们得让他们离开屋子 |
[02:41] | What’s taking them? | 怎么磨蹭了这么久 |
[02:43] | We have the most amazing gift for Jay and Gloria’s nursery. | 我们为杰和歌洛莉亚的婴儿房准备了超棒的礼物 |
[02:46] | It was Cam’s idea, and it’s a pretty big swing. | 都是小卡的主意 是个好大的秋千 |
[02:49] | It’s not a swing. It’s not a swing. | 才不是秋千呢 绝对不是秋千 |
[02:51] | I just need Jay and Gloria out of the house | 我只需要杰和歌洛莉亚离开屋子 |
[02:53] | for a minimum of four hours | 最少大约需要4小时 |
[02:54] | So I can have my crew install it. | 好让我的伙计完成安装 |
[02:55] | Simple. | 多”简单” |
[02:57] | Oh, please. If it were up to you, | 拜托 要是听你的意见 |
[02:58] | we’d get them something off their gift registry. | 我们该送给他们那个礼品登记簿上的东西 |
[03:00] | Oh, you mean the list of things | 你是说那个小清单 |
[03:01] | that they specifically said that they wanted? | 上面列满了他们明确说想要的东西吗 |
[03:03] | Oh, they don’t know what they want. | 他们根本不知道自己想要什么 |
[03:05] | …Before I snap his finger off! | 再按我就剁掉他的手指 |
[03:09] | Ay, no. | 哎呀不 |
[03:10] | Jay was supposed to cancel. We cannot go to lunch. | 杰本该取消的 我们不能一起去吃午餐了 |
[03:12] | – Oh, no. – I am sorry, | -噢不 -我很抱歉 |
[03:14] | but he’s supposed to pick up the crib at the store, | 他应该去商店把婴儿床买回来的 |
[03:16] | And I am too tired. The baby kicked me all night. | 我太累了 宝宝踢了我一整晚 |
[03:19] | It’s either going to be a football player | 他要么是个橄榄球队员 |
[03:22] | or a chorus girl. | 要么是个歌舞团姑娘 |
[03:23] | You can be both. | 可以两者兼具的 |
[03:24] | My senior year, I was a right-side linebacker | 我高三的时候 既是右侧中后卫 |
[03:26] | And a left-side cancan dancer in “Gigi.” | 也是《金粉世界》音乐剧中的左侧康康舞选手 |
[03:28] | Wow, she really set you up for that one, didn’t she? | 她真是抛砖引出你的传奇故事啊 是吧 |
[03:30] | Yeah, when it came out of her mouth, | 是啊 当她说出口的时候 |
[03:31] | I nearly stopped breathing. | 我当时都快不能呼吸了 |
[03:32] | You didn’t call them to cancel. | 你没打电话告诉他们要取消 |
[03:34] | Sorry. You want gas money? | 抱歉 你们要油钱吗 |
[03:35] | Don’t pay attention to him. | 别理他 |
[03:37] | He’s been very grumpy lately. | 他最近脾气暴得很 |
[03:38] | Okay, here’s a thought– | 好吧 不如这样 |
[03:39] | Mitchell, you go to the crib store with Jay. | 米奇尔 你和杰一起去婴儿床店 |
[03:41] | That way I can spend some quality time | 那样我能与这位美丽的女士 |
[03:43] | – with this pretty lady. – No, I’m going to lay down. | -共度美好时光 -不要 我要去躺会儿 |
[03:45] | No, no, I’m gonna take you both to lunch. | 别别别 我要带你们娘俩儿去吃午饭 |
[03:47] | Okay? There, it’s settled. Now go put a lip on. Okay? | 好吗 就这么定了 去涂口红 好吗 |
[03:50] | Fine. I guess you won’t get in the way. | 好吧 我猜你也不会碍事的 |
[03:52] | You mean it, pa? Really and for true? | 说真的吗 老爸 这是真心话吗 |
[03:54] | I won’t get in the way? | 我不会碍事 |
[03:57] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 带个垫子真明智 |
[03:58] | Oh, yeah. The chairs are rocks. | 是啊 椅子硬邦邦的 |
[04:00] | Charlemagne. | 查理曼大帝 |
[04:02] | You can get a 1-day cushion for $8, | 可以花8美元租一天用的坐垫 |
[04:04] | or a 2-day for $12. | 或者花12美元租两天用的 |
[04:06] | Alex Dunphy. | 艾丽克斯·邓菲 |
[04:07] | Last year, I got 2 1-dayers–big mistake. | 去年我租了两个一天用的 真是大错误 |
[04:10] | Who wrote the 95 theses? | 《95条论纲》是谁写的 |
[04:12] | My daughter went on to win the whole thing, | 我女儿一路过关斩将笑到最后 |
[04:14] | and all I could think was, | 而我想到的就是 |
[04:15] | “I just flushed $4 down the toilet.” | 我白白多花了4美元啊 |
[04:17] | John Calvin. | 约翰·加尔文[正确答案是路德] |
[04:19] | Whoo! Alex! | 好样的 艾丽克斯 |
[04:20] | I guess I just didn’t want to presume | 我大概是没有想到 |
[04:22] | that we would be here for the two days. | 我们会在这里呆两天吧 |
[04:24] | But still, what kind of message | 但我要是租一天用的坐垫 |
[04:25] | was I sending with the 1-dayer? | 那反映了什么心态啊 |
[04:27] | You “Whoo’d” Me? | 你竟然说好样的 |
[04:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[04:30] | I’m out. I got the question wrong, | 我出局了 我听错问题了 |
[04:31] | which is embarrassing enough without you “Whoo-ing” Me! | 那已经够尴尬了 你竟然还说我好样的 |
[04:33] | Alex! Alex, come back here. Don’t! | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 回来 别走 |
[04:37] | Don’t! | 想都别想 |
[04:40] | Wait, what are the last four numbers again? | 等等 最后四位数是什么再说一遍 |
[04:42] | 1984 1-9-8-4. | |
[04:43] | It’s kind of a lucky number for me. | 对我来说算是个幸运数字了 |
[04:44] | It’s the year “Footloose” came out. | 《浑身是劲》就是那年上映的 |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah. And I really am gonna call you for that rematch. | 是啊 我真想与你再赛一场 |
[04:48] | Anytime. I mean, not super late, | 随时随地 我是说 也别太晚 |
[04:51] | But… Wait, | 但是 等等 |
[04:52] | you’re a bulldog? | 你是斗牛犬队的 |
[04:53] | Yeah. You? | 是啊 你呢 |
[04:58] | I knew there was something about you I liked. | 我就知道我喜欢你某一点 |
[05:00] | Oh, you mean besides me letting you win? | 你是说除了我让你赢这点之外吗 |
[05:03] | You know, we have a big game today. | 今天有非常重要的一场比赛 |
[05:04] | You wanna watch it together? | 想要一起看吗 |
[05:07] | Shoot. I’m–I’m late for a showing. | 惨了 我的形体展示快迟到了 |
[05:08] | No pressure at all, but if you feel like it, | 别有压力 如果你喜欢的话 |
[05:10] | we could watch it at my place. I could text you the address. | 可以来我家一起看 我短信告诉你地址 |
[05:12] | All right. Well, thanks. | 好的 那谢谢了 |
[05:13] | Hey, it was great meeting you, Phil. | 见到你真高兴 菲尔 |
[05:15] | You, too, Dave. | 我也是 戴维 |
[05:20] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[05:21] | Yeah, you were totally right about this gym. | 你对这家健身房的说法完全正确 |
[05:23] | I just met the cutest guy. | 我刚遇到一个超帅的男人 |
[05:25] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你说过什么来着 |
[05:26] | That place is like a gay bar with dumbbells. | 那地方就像个放了哑铃的Gay吧 |
[05:28] | Redundant. | 真多余 |
[05:29] | Well, I don’t know much about him, | 我还不太了解他 |
[05:30] | but he invited me over to his place | 但他邀请我去他家 |
[05:32] | o watch a football game tonight. | 一起看橄榄球赛 |
[05:33] | Oh, my gosh, a date. | 老天啊 约会呀 |
[05:34] | I have a good feeling about this. | 我很看好你们哦 |
[05:36] | Oh, well, don’t start planning the wedding yet. | 别这就开始计划婚礼了 |
[05:37] | I mean, I’m not even sure if it’s a date date. | 我还不确定这是不是那种情侣约会 |
[05:40] | You met him at hook-up central. | 你和他在”约炮中心”相遇 |
[05:41] | Of course it’s a date date. | 当然是那种情侣约会了 |
[05:42] | Am I even ready for a date date? | 我准备好开始情侣约会了吗 |
[05:44] | Tough love time, David– | 艰难的爱情时期 戴维 |
[05:45] | Simon left you six months ago, | 西蒙六个月前离开了你 |
[05:46] | and you’re bumming everyone out. | 你排斥所有人接近你 |
[05:47] | It’s time to get back up on that horse. | 现在是时候重返情场了 |
[05:49] | Hope to see you tonight, Dave. | 希望今晚能见到你 戴维 |
[05:52] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都记不得上一次某个男人 |
[05:53] | a man made that sound for me. | 对我这般狂吼是什么时候了 |
[06:06] | She’s not here. We have the wrong bar mitzvah. | 她不在这 我们找错了成人礼派对 |
[06:08] | Not if you like prime rib, bubbie. | 如果你喜欢上等肋排就来对了 “奶奶” |
[06:10] | You said to blend. | 你说过要装得像一点 |
[06:11] | I picked up some expressions at the latke station. | 我在拿犹太糕点的时候顺便学了几个短语 |
[06:14] | P.S.–They’re hash browns. | 对了 其实都是薯饼 |
[06:16] | We’re not blending. | 我们不用装着融入了 |
[06:17] | She’s at one of the other two. | 她肯定在另外两个成人礼的其中之一上 |
[06:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:20] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:21] | Such a hurry, this one. | 那家伙真莽撞 |
[06:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:27] | That is too cute. | 太可爱了 |
[06:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[06:30] | Oh, that’s the store mascot. That’s hugga bunny. | 那是商店的吉祥物 拥抱兔 |
[06:32] | – He goes around and he hugs– – No, I get it. | -他到处晃悠 拥抱 -行了 我知道 |
[06:35] | Nice for flu season. | 流感季节到处抱”真好” |
[06:36] | He ought to be called conjunctivitis bunny. | 他应该叫结膜炎兔 |
[06:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | Uh, so, dad, | 这样 爸爸 |
[06:41] | The cribs are over there, but while we’re here, | 婴儿床在那边 但既然我们在这边 |
[06:42] | a little advice–you can never have too many onesies. | 给你个小建议 买多少连体衣都不嫌多 |
[06:45] | All right? Any event, day or night. | 任何场合 任何时间 |
[06:46] | Throw one on, little pair of booties, | 给宝宝套上一件 再穿上双袜袜 |
[06:48] | boom–ready to go out. | 就可以出发了 |
[06:49] | Dress it up, you could dress it down. | 把它穿在身上 显得很随意 |
[06:50] | You could–dad? | 也可以…爸爸 |
[06:54] | Dad? | 爸 |
[06:55] | Something was clearly going on with my dad, | 我爸明显有什么心事 |
[06:57] | but I wasn’t about to get sucked in. | 但我可不想瞎搀和 |
[06:59] | It’s happened before. | 以前也发生过 |
[07:00] | “Dad, you seem sad. Do you wanna talk?” | “爸 你好像有些难过 能跟我说说吗” |
[07:02] | “Talk?! What are we, girlfriends?” | “说什么 我们什么关系 闺蜜吗” |
[07:05] | To use a sports reference, | 引用”运动”来解释 |
[07:07] | put the football away, Lucy. | 把橄榄球收起来吧 露西 |
[07:07] | [典出漫画《花生》 露西总喜欢把橄榄球收起来 不让查理·布朗踢] | |
[07:09] | I ain’t kickin’. | 我都没想踢 |
[07:11] | So Saturday noon? | 那就周六中午 |
[07:12] | – Saturday noon’s fine, Jay. – Yeah. | -周六中午可以 杰 -好的 |
[07:13] | Hey, dad, I picked you up a diaper bag. | 爸爸 我给你挑了一个尿片包 |
[07:15] | Fun fact– this insulated pouch | 有趣的设计在于 这个隔热袋 |
[07:17] | will keep a bottle of prosecco cold | 可以让一瓶普洛赛克酒保持冰凉 |
[07:18] | for an entire Wiggles concert. | 足以撑过整场儿童乐队表演 |
[07:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:21] | – Uh, Mitch, it’s doctor– – Bob Jensen. | -米奇 这位是 -鲍勃·詹森医生 |
[07:23] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:24] | Jay, I will see you. | 杰 再见 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I’ll see you then. Good, Bob. | 好的 到时候见 鲍勃 |
[07:30] | Doctor? Sweater vest? | 医生 毛背心 |
[07:31] | My dad acting all shifty? | 我爸表现的很诡异 |
[07:33] | He was seeing a shrink. | 他在看心理医生 |
[07:35] | “Dad, I can see that you’re going through something.” | “爸爸 我看得出你在为什么事情煎熬” |
[07:37] | “And I can see your bra strap, Oprah. | “我还能看见你胸罩带呢 奥普拉大妹子 |
[07:39] | Mind your own business.” | 管好自己的事儿吧” |
[07:42] | Tee up the football all you want, Lucy. | 把那个橄榄球放好 露西 |
[07:44] | Still ain’t kickin’. | 我仍然没想踢 |
[07:46] | She clearly misheard the question. | 她显然听错了问题 |
[07:48] | The acoustics in here are terrible. | 这里的音响效果太差了 |
[07:50] | Especially for a little girl | 尤其对于一个耳朵发炎 |
[07:52] | – just getting over an ear infection. – Oh, my god, | -刚刚痊愈的小姑娘而言 -我的天 |
[07:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:54] | – I was explaining your– – Oh, I heard, | -我在为你解释 -我听到了 |
[07:56] | because my ears are fine. | 因为我耳朵没事 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. I didn’t ask her to do this. | 对不起 我没让她这么干 |
[07:59] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[08:00] | You were not. You were trying to help you. | 你不是想帮我 是想帮你自己 |
[08:01] | You’re just mad because now you can’t parade me around | 你生气是因为现在你不能像牵着小马驹一样 |
[08:03] | – like some show pony. – That is not true. | -拉着我到处展览了 -才不是这样的 |
[08:05] | Oh, don’t deny it. You bought the 2-day cushion. | 别抵赖了 你买的是2天用的垫子 |
[08:08] | Who are you to judge? | 你们有什么资格评判我 |
[08:23] | Thank you for a fun day, okay? Good-bye. | 谢谢你带来的欢乐的一天 再见 |
[08:25] | – Good-bye? – Ay, cam, sorry, | -现在就再见吗 -小卡 对不起 |
[08:27] | But the lunch was two hours, | 可是午饭吃了两个小时 |
[08:28] | and then you had to show me your first apartment. | 然后你又让我看你住过的第一间公寓 |
[08:30] | Oh, could you believe how I used to live? | 你能相信我以前过着怎样的生活吗 |
[08:32] | I really need to take a nap now. | 我现在真得补个觉 |
[08:33] | No. No, no. No. No. No, no. No, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[08:36] | You know what? I have, uh, something I want you to do | 你知道吗 我有件事希望你去做 |
[08:37] | that’s even more relaxing than a nap. | 可比补觉更让人放松 |
[08:39] | – Yeah. – No. I want to take a nap. | -真的 -不 我就想睡一会儿 |
[08:43] | There’s my man. | 我”男人”来了 |
[08:44] | That’s me. Your man. | 我来了 你”男人” |
[08:46] | I brought spinach dip. I don’t know why. | 我带来了菠菜酱 我也不知道为什么 |
[08:48] | I’ll tell you why. ’cause it’s delicious, | 我告诉你为什么 因为它好吃 |
[08:50] | and you’re an awesome guest. | 而且你是个好客人 |
[08:51] | – Get in here. – All right. | -进来吧 -好啊 |
[08:52] | – How are you? – Good. You? | -你好吗 -还好 你呢 |
[08:53] | Good. Uh, by the way, | 还好 顺便说一下 |
[08:55] | I left a message for my brother-in-law and his partner | 我给我小舅子和他爱人留了口信 |
[08:56] | to join us, too. | 让他们也过来 |
[08:57] | Oh, more people. Good. | 多一些人 好的 |
[09:00] | – Nice house, by the way. – Thanks. | -房子不错 -谢谢 |
[09:03] | Wait a minute. Is that your family? | 等一下 那是你的家人吗 |
[09:05] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, but don’t worry. We have the house to ourselves. | 是的 不过别担心 今晚家里都属于我们 |
[09:08] | They’re all out of town. | 他们都出城去了 |
[09:09] | I am long overdue for a boys’ night. | 我已经好久没过”男生之夜”了 |
[09:11] | Oh, so your wife is okay with– | 所以说 你妻子不介意… |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah. She suggested it. | 不介意 还是她提议的 |
[09:15] | She knows I need this every so often. | 她知道我偶尔需要跟男人们”玩玩” |
[09:17] | Long as I clean up afterwards, she’s fine. | 只要我事后”清洗干净” 她没意见的 |
[09:19] | You ready for a margarita? | 你想喝一杯玛格丽特酒吗 |
[09:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Soothing, right? | 静气凝神对不对 |
[09:29] | You see, as the music relaxes the baby, | 你看 音乐让婴儿放松 |
[09:31] | you relax. | 你也放松了 |
[09:32] | No, you’re making the baby jump on my bladder. | 才没 你让宝宝在我膀胱上跳呢 |
[09:35] | How can it relax listening to a song about a hooker? | 一首关于妓女的歌怎么能让人放松呢 |
[09:37] | She’s not a hooker, she’s a private dancer. | 她不是妓女 她是一名私人舞蹈家 |
[09:39] | A dancer for money. | 她为钱而舞 |
[09:40] | She’ll do what you want her to– | 她会做任何你想让她做的事情… |
[09:41] | Oh, my gosh, I taught lily this song. | 我的天 我教过莉莉这首歌 |
[09:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:46] | He’s married. | 他已经结婚了 |
[09:47] | To a woman. | 跟一个女人 |
[09:48] | Yeah, she’s out of town. | 她外出了 |
[09:50] | I don’t know. They must have | 我不知道 他们估计是达成了 |
[09:51] | some sort of arrangement or something. | 某种协议什么的 |
[09:53] | So what? If they know about it, | 那又怎样 若他们彼此心知肚明 |
[09:54] | who cares? | 管那么多干嘛 |
[09:55] | You’re not ready for a relationship anyway. | 反正你也还没准备好认真谈恋爱 |
[09:57] | Just have some fun. | 玩玩而已嘛 |
[09:58] | It feels weird. He has other people coming over. | 感觉好怪 他还邀请了其他人来 |
[10:01] | I think I’m gonna bail on this. | 我觉得我还是走吧 |
[10:02] | He’s just feeling you out like you’re feeling him out. | 他是在试探你 就像你也在试探他一样 |
[10:05] | I promise you, these other guests will mysteriously cancel. | 放心吧 其他客人最后一定会神秘爽约 |
[10:08] | Hold on just a second, sweetie. | 稍等一下 亲爱的 |
[10:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:11] | Hey, you guys still coming? | 你们还过来吗 |
[10:13] | Oh, I forgot to call you. We have to cancel. | 我忘了打给你 我们去不了了 |
[10:15] | No problem. Bye. | 没关系 再见 |
[10:18] | More margaritas for us. | 我们有更多玛格丽塔酒喝了 |
[10:19] | The other guys just cancelled. | 其他客人刚刚说不过来了 |
[10:21] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[10:22] | You were right. The other guys just cancelled. | 你说对了 其他客人不来了 |
[10:24] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[10:25] | Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:26] | You’re gonna have two margaritas. | 你要喝两杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[10:28] | Maybe start a third. Laugh at his jokes. | 也许可以喝第三杯 他讲笑话你就笑 |
[10:30] | But not in that high falsetto thing. | 但笑声不能太尖 |
[10:31] | Something more manly. Let’s practice. | 要有点男人的磁性 来练习一下 |
[10:33] | Hey, I’m not gonna laugh for you. | 我才不要跟你练习笑声 |
[10:34] | You can be very controlling, you know that? | 你有时控制欲太强了 你知道吗 |
[10:36] | Why does everybody say I’m controlling? | 为什么所有人都说我控制欲强 |
[10:39] | Oh. Gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:41] | Looks like this kennel is for bulldogs only. | 看来今晚寒舍只对斗牛犬人开放了 |
[10:46] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I’m all right. I’m great. | 没事 我很好 |
[10:48] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[10:49] | Listen, uh, I-I don’t want this to sound weird, | 听着 我不想弄得很古怪 |
[10:51] | But, um… | 但是 |
[10:53] | But you and I, tonight… Is this, uh… | 但你和我 今晚 这算是… |
[10:59] | Sorry, Dave, what was that? | 抱歉 戴维 你说什么 |
[11:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:12] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[11:13] | For a small fee, we can come to your house | 只需交一点费用 我们就可以送货上门 |
[11:14] | and assemble it for you. | 并为您组装 |
[11:15] | Yeah, my dad’s more of a do-it-yourself-er, | 我父亲比较习惯自己动手 |
[11:17] | plus he’s not one for strangers in his personal space. | 而且他不喜欢让陌生人进他家 |
[11:20] | All right. Uh, well, can I help you carry it to your car? | 好吧 那我帮你搬到车上吧 |
[11:22] | Yeah, he’s not gonna go for that, either. | 那样他也不喜欢 |
[11:24] | The guy won’t even use the wheels on his suitcase. | 那家伙行李箱上有轮子都不用 |
[11:26] | Likes everyone to think he’s this big, tough guy who– | 他喜欢让别人觉得他是大块头猛男 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | Yo! There he is. All right. Let’s get this done. | 拿出来啦 好 开始干活吧 |
[11:32] | Hey, dad, you know– | 爸 其实 |
[11:32] | No, we don’t need any help, Mitchell. | 不 我们不需要别人帮忙 米奇尔 |
[11:34] | Just pick up your end. | 把你那边举起来 |
[11:38] | Dad, stop, stop, stop. | 爸 停一下 停一下 |
[11:40] | What? A break already? | 怎么 刚抬就要休息吗 |
[11:41] | Dad, you’re obviously going through something. | 爸 你很明显有什么心事 |
[11:42] | Look, you do not have to go through this alone. | 你不需要独自承受 |
[11:45] | I’m here to talk if you want. | 我随时愿意倾听你的烦恼 |
[11:47] | That’s really nice of you, Mitchell, | 米奇尔 你人真好 |
[11:48] | But do you wanna do it here? | 但真的要在这里谈吗 |
[11:50] | ’cause I saw a little princess table | 因为我在那边看到一张小公主桌 |
[11:51] | with a tea set on it. | 上面还有一套茶具 |
[11:53] | You and I could have a real gab fest. | 我们父子小闺蜜可以去那好好聊聊 |
[11:54] | Argh! I’m such a blockhead. | 我真是不长记性 |
[11:58] | Can’t we just get this into the car? | 我们能赶紧把这东西搬上车吗 |
[12:00] | Why? So you’re not late for your shrink session? | 怎么 你怕去看心理医生迟到吗 |
[12:01] | – What? – Yeah. I picked up on that. | -什么 -是啊 我发现了 |
[12:03] | Bunny hugger! Saw that, too. | 爱抱兔子的老头 那个我也看到了 |
[12:05] | Mobile spinner. | 转玩具架的老头 |
[12:09] | I swear to god… | 老子对天发誓 |
[12:13] | What are you doing back here?! | 你躲在这里做什么 |
[12:15] | I didn’t have the room key, | 我没有房间钥匙 |
[12:17] | and I don’t want to be seen in public. | 也不想被任何人看到 |
[12:18] | I thought about what you said before… | 我考虑了你刚才说的话 |
[12:20] | When did China’s last emperor | 中国的最后一位君主 |
[12:21] | – ascend the throne? – 1909. | -是在哪年登基的 -1909年 |
[12:23] | And you can say a lot of things about me, | 你说我其它什么都行 |
[12:25] | but I am not someone who lives through her kids. | 但我不是那种把期望寄托在孩子身上的人 |
[12:27] | Sorry. It’s 1909. | 答错了 是1909年 |
[12:29] | Do I like to see you succeed? | 要问我喜不喜欢看到你成功 |
[12:30] | Of course I do! | 我肯定喜欢 |
[12:31] | – Tritium is an isotope of what element? – Hydrogen. | -氚是哪个元素的同位素 -氢 |
[12:33] | But do I need that to | 但要问我是否需要你的成功 |
[12:35] | make myself feel important? | 来证明自己的价值 |
[12:37] | Absolutely not. | 那绝对不是 |
[12:38] | No, the answer is hydrogen. | 错 答案是氢 |
[12:40] | As a matter of fact, I’m a little hurt | 说实在的 我真的有点寒心 |
[12:41] | you would think I was so shallow. | 你竟然认为我这么肤浅 |
[12:43] | The Persian satrapy of Skudra included which two areas? | 波斯帝国的斯库德拉辖地包括哪两个区域 |
[12:46] | Macedonia and Thrace. | 马其顿和色雷斯 |
[12:47] | I know moms like that, and that is not me. | 我认识几个当妈的是那样 但我不是 |
[12:50] | No way. | 绝对不是 |
[12:52] | Macedonia and Thrace. | 马其顿和色雷斯 |
[12:53] | Are you freaking kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:55] | Macedonia and Thrace? What even is that?! | 马其顿和色雷斯 那是什么玩意 |
[12:58] | You’re hardly even listening! How could we lose this?! | 你连听都没听 我们怎么会输的 |
[13:03] | I said “We.” | 我居然说了”我们” |
[13:04] | Yeah. You do that sometimes. | 是啊 你有时就这样 |
[13:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:08] | I am one of those moms. | 我就是那种妈妈 |
[13:10] | I like it too much when you win. | 我很爱你赢的时候 |
[13:12] | I really love lording it over the other moms. | 我好喜欢对其他妈耍威风 |
[13:16] | Well, in our house, I’m kind of your only source for that. | 在我们家 你也只能指望拿我炫耀了 |
[13:19] | You’re telling me. | 那还用你说 |
[13:21] | Haley e-mails me pictures of her nails. | 海莉只会给我发她涂了指甲油的照片 |
[13:24] | And Luke asked me if he’s part owl. | 卢克还问我他是不是有猫头鹰基因 |
[13:26] | He does get his head pretty far around. | 他的头是挺能转的 |
[13:28] | Alex, I’m so sorry. | 艾丽克斯 真对不起 |
[13:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[13:32] | Maybe you do put pressure on me, | 可能你是给我施加了点压力 |
[13:33] | but it’s nothing compared to what I put on myself. | 但我给自己的压力更大 |
[13:36] | I guess I needed somebody to blame for what happened today, | 我想我只是想为今天的事找个人来怪罪 |
[13:38] | And there you were. | 而你恰好撞枪口上了 |
[13:40] | You know I’m in awe of you, right? | 你知道我很敬畏你的 对吧 |
[13:44] | Come on. I know a back way out of this place. | 起来 我知道这地方的后门 |
[13:46] | Wait. Don’t you have to return that? | 等等 这东西你不打算还了吗 |
[13:47] | No way. I paid good money for this. | 才不 我可花了不少钱的 |
[13:49] | – We’re taking it down the waterslide. -Okay. | -我们带着它去玩滑水道 -好吧 |
[13:51] | How can she not be here, either? | 她居然也不在这里 |
[13:53] | – This is hopeless. – Have a little faith. | -我绝望了 -有点信心 |
[13:56] | Did the Jews give up when the Egyptians chased them | 埃及人把犹太人逼到红海边上的时候 |
[13:58] | to the banks of the red sea? | 他们放弃了吗 |
[13:59] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你是从哪儿知道这些的 |
[14:00] | Was I the only one listening to uncle Menachem’s toast? | 难道就我一人听了曼纳汉姆叔叔的祝酒词吗 |
[14:03] | Well, I’m glad it worked out for the ancient Jews, | 很高兴这对古犹太人管用 |
[14:05] | But at the moment | 但是眼下 |
[14:06] | – I don’t see God doing me any– – Look! | -我可没看见上帝怎么帮我了 -看 |
[14:17] | I’m not gonna embarrass you, | 我不想让你难堪 |
[14:18] | but you got one minute to get out of here. | 限你一分钟之内离开 |
[14:21] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[14:24] | It’s for the best. | 就这样也挺好的 |
[14:26] | All this sneaking around was kind of weighing on me. | 到处瞎转悠真让我有点劳累了 |
[14:29] | – Let’s just grab our gift bags and go. – No. | -我们拿了礼物袋就走吧 -不 |
[14:31] | I still have 50 seconds. | 我还有50秒呢 |
[14:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:38] | My name is Manny Delgado, | 我叫曼尼·迪尔加多 |
[14:39] | And I’ve been searching for you | 从你今天在大厅对我微笑后 |
[14:40] | since you smiled at me in the lobby today– | 我就一直在找你 |
[14:43] | Maybe even my whole life. | 或许我已经寻觅你一辈子了 |
[14:44] | It’s too late for us to have the magical night I was hoping for, | 我之前期待能与你一起共度良宵 但现在太晚了 |
[14:46] | but it’s not too late for us | 但有件事尚不算晚 |
[14:48] | to have a memento of what might have been. | 那就是为错过的良宵留下美好的纪念 |
[14:50] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会等你 |
[15:06] | Okay, Mitch– | 好了 米奇 |
[15:07] | Too late. Not interested. | 太迟了 不想听 |
[15:09] | Now listen. | 给我听着 |
[15:11] | Okay, you know what? I’m just gonna go out the back. | 我就不信了 我去开后门 |
[15:13] | Door, sunroof– all on lockdown. | 车门和天窗都锁了 |
[15:17] | Okay, look, that guy you met today– | 行了 听着 你今天看见的那个人 |
[15:19] | he is a shrink. | 他是个心理医生 |
[15:20] | But I don’t see him all the time. | 但我并不怎么去 |
[15:21] | You mom and I saw him a little before the divorce. | 你妈和我在离婚前去了几次 |
[15:25] | But every now and then, something comes up for me, | 但有时我碰到了点什么事 |
[15:27] | and I go in for a tune-up. | 我也会去他那调整一下 |
[15:29] | If you’re waiting for me to ask what’s going on with you, | 如果你是在等我问你 最近怎么了 |
[15:31] | you just better keep waiting, | 那你还是别等了 |
[15:33] | ’cause I learned my lesson. | 因为我不想再自讨没趣 |
[15:35] | I’m down about something– | 我为某件事心情不怎么好 |
[15:36] | something I knew was coming, | 我知道这事迟早要来 |
[15:38] | and now it’s finally happening. | 现在终于来了 |
[15:41] | We’re turning my office into the nursery today. | 我的办公室今天就要变成婴儿房了 |
[15:46] | You’ve been moping around like you lost your platoon | 你一副打了败仗般的悲伤抑郁神情 |
[15:48] | – over a room? – Not just a room. | -就为了一个房间 -不止是房间的问题 |
[15:51] | It’s the only place in this house | 整个家里也就在那间房 |
[15:53] | where I can still close the door and read a book or have a drink. | 我能关上门读本书或喝杯酒了 |
[15:56] | Everything in there was mine. | 只有那个房间是完全属于我的 |
[15:58] | Ah, who cares? Everybody’s got their problems. | 谁在乎 每个人都有烦心事 |
[16:00] | No. | 不 |
[16:04] | You know, I can still open my door. | 我这边的门还是能开的 |
[16:05] | You just locked yourself back in. | 你只是把你自己反锁了 |
[16:08] | Look, dad, I… | 听着 爸 我… |
[16:10] | I had to give up my home office for Lily’s bedroom, | 我之前也为莉莉的卧室放弃了我的家庭办公室 |
[16:12] | and I was upset about it, too. | 我对此也很伤心 |
[16:16] | Wasn’t hugging bunnies, but… | 没到要抱兔宝宝的地步 但也… |
[16:17] | All right. | 行了你 |
[16:18] | I-I realize that it wasn’t about an office or a room. | 我 我意识到这不是办公室或房间的问题 |
[16:22] | It was about how Lily was gonna change everything. | 而是莉莉将要带来的全面改变 |
[16:25] | But once we got her in there, | 但我们一接她到家 |
[16:28] | I don’t know. I-I just– I never looked back. | 我不知道 我 我就 不再想那事了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, I guess I’m just nervous about everything, you know. | 是啊 我想我可能就是对现状有点紧张 |
[16:34] | – Yeah. – Thanks, kid. | -是啊 -谢谢你 孩子 |
[16:38] | You know, I’m just recalling | 知道不 我忽然想起来 |
[16:40] | me grumbling about giving up my MG roadster | 你和克莱尔快要出生的时候 |
[16:42] | when you and Claire came along. | 我要放弃那名爵跑车也很是不爽 |
[16:44] | Great car. No backseat. | 那车超酷 没后座呢 |
[16:47] | Isn’t it funny? The stupid things that we think– | 想起来真是有趣 我们认为最愚蠢的事… |
[16:49] | – She was my baby. – are so important. | -她是我的小宝贝 -如此重要 |
[16:53] | I guess all told, we had about 50 chickens. | 我想算下来 我们总共有50只鸡 |
[16:55] | Maybe 115 head of hogs. | 差不多115头猪 |
[16:57] | Let’s see, 55 cattle. | 大概 55头牛 |
[16:59] | Oh, you know what’ll be fun? | 哎呀你知道怎么样才好玩吗 |
[17:00] | Let’s see if I can remember all their names. There was… | 我想想还记不记得它们的名字 有… |
[17:02] | Albert, Lisa | 艾尔伯特 莉莎 |
[17:04] | Steph, and Mike | 斯特夫和麦克 |
[17:05] | Gloria! No, Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 别走 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:07] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:08] | No. I do not want to hear one more story. | 不 我一个故事都不想再听了 |
[17:12] | I am going to take a nap now. | 我现在要去小睡一会儿 |
[17:13] | Okay, yeah, sure. Whatever you want. | 好的 当然了 悉听尊便 |
[17:15] | This day’s about you. | 今天你说了算 |
[17:16] | – Just one more thing– – No, no one more thing! | -只是有一件事 -别再有事了 |
[17:18] | I just wanted to take a picture, you know, | 我只是想拍张照片 |
[17:19] | To commemorate our special day. | 以此纪念我们这么特殊的一天 |
[17:21] | Okay, fine! Take the picture! | 好吧 你要照就照吧 |
[17:23] | No, not here. The lighting’s terrible. | 不 这里不行 光线太差 |
[17:25] | I was thinking we could take it… | 我想可以在 |
[17:26] | in your new nursery! | 新的婴儿房里拍 |
[17:31] | No, Cam. No. | 不 小卡 不 |
[17:33] | But, Gloria, come– | 但是 歌洛莉亚 过来… |
[17:34] | Somebody has to tell you this. No. | 必须有人点醒你 你这样不行 |
[17:36] | You try to control everything. You take over people’s lives! | 你想掌控一切 你想掌控别人的生活 |
[17:40] | It’s always too much with you! | 你这个人总是那么过火 |
[17:43] | You know, maybe we should talk about this out in the hallway. | 也许我们应该在外面走廊上谈这个 |
[17:44] | Why, because there’s gonna be better lighting over there? | 为什么 因为外面光线更好吗 |
[17:46] | You’re doing it again, Cam. You’re doing it again! | 你又这样 小卡 你又这样 |
[17:52] | You’re right. I am too much. | 你说得对 我太过火了 |
[17:53] | I do control. I do barge. | 我是控制狂 我喜欢干预别人 |
[17:55] | I’ll have my friend Abelard come back and paint over it. | 我会叫我朋友阿伯拉德回来把这个涂掉 |
[17:57] | So this is why you kept me outside all day? | 你把我整天拖在外面就为了这个吗 |
[18:00] | So that your friend Aburar could come and paint a present? | 好让你的朋友阿拉伯什么的来画这个礼物 |
[18:03] | Yeah, rather than getting you a gift off your registry | 是啊 我怎么不能像正常人一样从你的 |
[18:05] | like a normal person. | 礼物登记簿中选一样呢 |
[18:07] | – I’m so stupid. – I love it! | -我好蠢 -我爱死了 |
[18:09] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[18:10] | It’s just like you– | 那画就和你一样 |
[18:12] | Full of color… And life… And love. | 丰富多彩 生机勃勃 超级有爱 |
[18:16] | I really did think you’d love it. | 我真心觉得你会喜欢的 |
[18:18] | What’s going on up here? | 什么情况 |
[18:20] | – What the… – Okay, that was not my idea. I told Cam– | -靠 -那不是我的主意 我告诉过小卡 |
[18:23] | I told him that’s a lot to put on someone’s wall. | 我告诉他这样在人家墙上乱涂太过分了 |
[18:25] | Hold on. I like it. | 等下 我喜欢 |
[18:27] | – Really? Oh… – Thanks, Cam. | -真的吗 -多谢 小卡 |
[18:29] | – You actually– – Makes it easier to give up the room. | -你真的… -现在放弃这房间容易多了 |
[18:39] | Wow, that’s close. | 就差那么一点儿[太近了] |
[18:42] | Guy was an inch out of bounds. | 那家伙就出界了一点儿 |
[18:49] | Time-out. | 暂停[够了] |
[18:52] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:53] | I’m not gonna be able to relax | 不把这事儿”搞定” |
[18:54] | until I get this out of the way. | 我没法真心乐起来 |
[18:59] | Dishwasher. | 洗碗机 |
[19:02] | Pretty cool, huh? | 超酷的吧 |
[19:04] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 的确是 |
[19:07] | Hey, do you think… | 你可以 |
[19:08] | mind if I freshen this? | 再帮我倒一杯吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Allow me. | 没问题 我来吧 |
[19:11] | Wow. Your hand’s shaking. | 哇 你的手在发抖 |
[19:14] | Remember, Dave, it’s just a game. | 记住咯 戴维 只是比赛[游戏]而已 |
[19:22] | Oh, god! Oh, my god! my gosh. | 我的天 我的天 |
[19:26] | – Oh, come here. – It’s all right. | -我来擦 -没事的 |
[19:28] | – I’m–I’m just a little wet. – Oh, no, you’re drenched. | -有点湿罢了 -不 你都湿透了 |
[19:30] | You can’t sit in that. You know what? | 你这样没法坐 不如 |
[19:31] | Take that off. I’ll throw ’em both in the dryer | 脱掉吧 我扔到烘干机里 |
[19:33] | and get us a couple of clean ones. | 我去拿两件干净的 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:36] | Well, I guess this is something we’re doing. | 我猜反正也总是要脱的 |
[19:40] | Interception! | 断球 |
[19:41] | Interception! | 断球 |
[19:42] | – Come on, buddy! – Come on! | -加油 伙计 -加油 |
[19:44] | – Come on, buddy! – Come on! | -加油 伙计 -加油 |
[19:45] | Come on! Come on, buddy! Touchdown! | 加油 伙计 触地得分 |
[19:49] | How exciting is this?! | 真是太兴奋了 |
[19:51] | Oh, it’s been so long. | 人家都等了好久了 |
[19:53] | – What’s happening? – Uhh. Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[19:55] | Oh, my car keys. | 是我的车钥匙”顶”到你 |
[19:57] | Shoot. The TV went off. | 见鬼 电视挂了 |
[19:59] | Must have screwed something up. | 肯定是什么”搞”坏了 |
[20:01] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 知道吗 没关系 |
[20:02] | There’s another one upstairs. | 楼上还有电视 |
[20:03] | How about we head up to the bedroom | 不如我们上楼去卧室 |
[20:05] | for some halftime festivities? | 来个中场”狂欢” |
[20:07] | Oh… Okay. | 那 好吧 |
[20:09] | Let’s do this. | 我们”上”吧 |
[20:15] | I’d forgotten how much fun this can be. | 我都忘了这样有多开心了 |
[20:17] | We should make this a regular thing. | 我们应该定期聚下 |
[20:19] | Phil, Phil, wait. | 菲尔 菲尔 等等 |
[20:21] | Uh, I think I’d better just head home. | 我想我还是回家好了 |
[20:23] | – What? – I’m just coming out of a long-term relationship, | -什么 -我刚结束一段长期恋情 |
[20:26] | and I guess I’m still pretty fragile. | 我觉得我现在内心依然脆弱 |
[20:29] | It’s not that I haven’t had a-a great time. | 不是说我玩得不开心 |
[20:31] | Not at all. Hey, I get it. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[20:32] | I’ve spent a few nights in heartbreak hotel. | 我也曾经有过肝肠寸断的几晚 |
[20:35] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有我能帮得上的 |
[20:38] | You’ve already done more than you know. | 你对我的帮助比你想像的大得多 |