时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Haley, hurry up! | 海莉 快点 |
[00:04] | You don’t have much time, and I made chocolate chip pancakes. | 你快来不及了 我还做了巧克力煎饼 |
[00:06] | Mom, I’m not 12. | 老妈 我不是12岁的小孩了 |
[00:07] | Dibs on hers. | 她那份给我 |
[00:09] | Honey, you excited about your first day? | 宝贝 第一天上班激动吗 |
[00:10] | You know what? I really am. | 你猜怎么着 我真的很激动 |
[00:12] | There’s something about going to work | 上班这事儿吧 |
[00:13] | that makes you feel like you’re… | 会让人觉得自己 |
[00:14] | I don’t know, worth something. | 不知道 有价值吧 |
[00:16] | No offense, mom. | 别介意哈 老妈 |
[00:17] | Listen… I wanna give you some advice. | 听着 我想给你一些建议 |
[00:19] | Do it fast. She’s gonna be late. | 快点说 她要迟到了 |
[00:22] | Work hard. | 努力工作 |
[00:23] | Keep your eye on the ball. | 专心致志 |
[00:25] | Stay focused. | 注意力集中 |
[00:26] | Never… check it out! | 永不…快看 |
[00:29] | Cam in overalls! | 小卡穿着工装 |
[00:31] | Mitchell sent me the same text! | 米奇尔也给我发了一张 |
[00:33] | Why “Look what you’ve done”? | 为什么写着”瞧你干了什么好事” |
[00:34] | Oh, because Cam is helping me out | 因为小卡要来帮我 |
[00:35] | with that baseball field, | 建一个棒球场 |
[00:36] | and Mitchell hates it when he gets all farmed up. | 但米奇尔讨厌他打扮得跟农民似的 |
[00:38] | His turn-offs are farm, Fizbo, | 一提到农场和菲茨宝小丑 他就郁闷 |
[00:40] | And, worst of all, farmbo. | 最郁闷的就是 农场宝 |
[00:44] | Howdy, life pardner! | 你好呀 我的伙计 |
[00:49] | Well, I gotta go. Don’t wanna be late for my first– | 我得走了 我不想第一天就迟… |
[00:51] | Oh, my god! Why didn’t you guys tell me the time?! | 天呐 你们怎么没告诉我时间 |
[00:56] | So what do you think? Can we turn this into a baseball field? | 你觉得怎么样 我们能把这改造成棒球场吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, yeah. No problem. | 当然 没有问题 |
[01:00] | You know, back on the farm, | 以前在农场 |
[01:00] | I once turned an acre of corn into a snowflake-shaped maze. | 我曾把一英亩的玉米地改造成了雪花形迷宫 |
[01:04] | It’d still be there if our neighbor Billy Bob Sheinberg | 要不是邻居比利·鲍勃·希恩伯格 |
[01:06] | hadn’t seen it from his crop duster | 从他的撒药飞机上看下去 |
[01:07] | and said it looked like a swastika. | 说像纳粹卐字标 迷宫肯定还保留着 |
[01:10] | So how good’s Luke’s team anyway? | 卢克的球队表现怎么样啊 |
[01:11] | Well, you may have seen them on youtube | 你可以上Youtube搜 |
[01:13] | under “Boy stuck in batting helmet” | “男孩卡在头盔里了” |
[01:15] | or “Pitcher beans self.” | 或者”投球手击中自己的头部” |
[01:18] | But a few of them went through puberty early this year, so… | 不过其中一些孩子今年提早进入了青春期 |
[01:20] | They say it’s because of hormones in our milk. | 他们说是牛奶中的激素所致 |
[01:22] | But whatever it is, they really jacked up. | 但不管是什么 确实挺管用的 |
[01:25] | Luke and Manny’s team tied for the final spot in the playoffs, | 卢克和曼尼的球队要争取季后赛的最后一席 |
[01:27] | but since nobody was expecting it, | 但由于没人料到如此 |
[01:29] | all the fields were booked. | 想订球场时已经来不及了 |
[01:31] | The other team wanted to settle with a coin flip. | 对手球队想要抛硬币来一决胜负 |
[01:33] | We said “Rock paper scissors.” That’s when talks broke down. | 但我们说要石头剪刀布 于是就谈崩了 |
[01:36] | So what do you do when you can’t find a field? | 找不到球场该怎么办呢 |
[01:39] | You build one. | 自己建一个 |
[01:40] | And we got the last laugh, | 于是我们笑到了最后 |
[01:42] | ’cause guess what I found there? | 因为你猜我找到了什么 |
[01:43] | Rocks, paper, and scissors. | 石头 剪刀 和布 |
[01:47] | – I see home plate up here. – Mm-hmm. | -我觉得本垒该设在这儿 -嗯 |
[01:49] | I see pitcher’s mound in here, | 投手区在那儿 |
[01:51] | And I see little boys’ dreams coming true everywhere. | 于是小男孩的梦想就此成真了 |
[01:53] | I found a dead snake! | 我发现了一条死蛇 |
[01:55] | It’s perfect. | 真是”好”啊 |
[01:56] | Not dead! Not dead! | 没死 没死 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna be mother of the year. | 我要当上年度”好母亲”了 |
[02:13] | And this is our dining room, where we eat. | 这里是我们的餐厅 我们吃饭的地方 |
[02:16] | And this is our kitchen, where we also eat. | 这里是我们的厨房 也是吃饭的地方 |
[02:19] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[02:19] | It looks like you lost your tour. | 看起来像是你跟旅行团走散了 |
[02:21] | Or your mind. | 或是精神失常了 |
[02:22] | The baby. | 我在跟宝宝讲话 |
[02:23] | Shorty’s girlfriend Darlene send it to me. | 小短的女朋友达琳送给我的 |
[02:26] | She said it’s for prenatal bonding. | 她说有利于产前母子关系的培养 |
[02:28] | I love it. We took a tour of the house. | 我爱死了 我们参观了我们的家 |
[02:31] | We took a look at all my shoes. | 还看了我所有的鞋子 |
[02:33] | Come on, Jay. Say something to the baby. | 来吧 杰 跟宝宝说说话 |
[02:34] | Darlene’s an idiot. | 达琳是个傻瓜 |
[02:35] | Oh, yeah, beautiful. | 好吧 太棒了 |
[02:36] | Your first words to our baby– | 你对宝宝说的第一句话就是 |
[02:38] | “Darlene is an idiot.” | 达琳是个傻瓜 |
[02:39] | This is stupid. The baby’s only 2 inches away. | 太愚蠢了 宝宝就隔着肚皮 |
[02:41] | He doesn’t need speakers blasting at him. | 要跟他讲话 根本不用拿着麦克风吼 |
[02:43] | Like in restaurants nowadays | 就像如今的餐厅 |
[02:44] | where you can’t even hear yourself think. | 你根本听不到自己在想什么 |
[02:46] | Ah, you’re gonna do whatever you want. Why do I bother? | 反正你爱干嘛就干嘛 我操个什么心 |
[02:49] | Get used to that. Sometimes you just gotta let him go. | 习惯就好 有时候你就得让他发泄下 |
[02:52] | Then he eats some sherbet and falls asleep. | 他会吃点冰冻果子露 睡一觉 |
[02:55] | Okay, I’ll chalk the field with this bad boy. | 我要用这玩意儿在场地上划线 |
[02:58] | And while you’re doing that, I will get the bases. | 你划线时 我来搞定垒位 |
[03:00] | We make such a good team. | 我们真是默契 |
[03:01] | Why does your friend have a chalker? | 为什么你的朋友会有粉笔划线车 |
[03:02] | Oh, he used it to propose to a skywriter. | 他用来求婚的 那人是开飞机在空中作画的 |
[03:05] | Oh, ma’am? Ma’am, do you need help with that? | 女士 女士 需要我帮忙吗 |
[03:07] | Oh, yes. Please. | 是的 拜托了 |
[03:09] | Is this your house? | 这是你的房子吗 |
[03:10] | I’m moving in with my son. | 我要搬去和我的儿子一起住 |
[03:12] | He’s rich. | 他很有钱 |
[03:13] | Phone by the toilet rich. | 马桶边都装了电话 |
[03:15] | All right, so have you lived here a long time? | 那你在这儿住很久了吗 |
[03:17] | I moved here in ’62 to be an actress. | 我是62年搬过来 想做演员的 |
[03:20] | I had one line in a “Rockford files.” | 我在《洛克福档案》一剧中有句台词 |
[03:24] | “He went out the back.,” | 他从后门溜走了 |
[03:26] | Who went out the back? | 谁从后门溜走了 |
[03:27] | That was you. | 原来那是你演的啊 |
[03:30] | Well, you’re all set here. | 这个给你弄好了 |
[03:31] | You’re not interested in the place, are you? | 你们对这房子有兴趣吗 |
[03:33] | – Oh, no, thank you. – Yes–yes, we are. | -没有 谢谢 -有 我们有兴趣 |
[03:36] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 是的是的 我们有兴趣 |
[03:38] | – Come on. – Okay. | -过来吧 -好的 |
[03:42] | You gotta keep your eyes open. | 眼睛不能闭上 |
[03:43] | It’s not natural when a ball is hurtling at your face. | 球快打中脸了 闭眼是正常反应啊 |
[03:46] | Will you choke up a little? | 你能往球棒中间握一点吗[激动地说不出话] |
[03:47] | Probably when they play the national anthem. | 那得等到奏国歌的时候 |
[03:49] | No, move your hands up the bat. | 不 我是说 你的手往上握一点 |
[03:52] | “When they play the national anthem.” | 得等到奏国歌的时候 |
[03:54] | I had a perfect record– | 我有着完美的纪录 |
[03:55] | 22 games, and I hadn’t played a single inning. | 22场比赛 我一局都没上 |
[03:58] | Then the Mccoy twins’ grandma dies, | 然后麦考伊双胞胎的奶奶死了 |
[03:59] | and suddenly I’m starting at right field. | 我就被突然叫上右外场 |
[04:02] | What does that even mean? Is it the same as stage right? | 那到底什么意思啊 跟舞台右侧一样吗 |
[04:05] | All right, ready? Nice and easy. | 准备好了吗 慢慢来 放轻松 |
[04:09] | I haven’t even thrown it yet. | 我都还没扔呢 |
[04:11] | Then it’s your fault. I’m doing my part. | 那是你的错 我做了我该做的事 |
[04:13] | Forget it. We need to do something different. | 算了吧 我们得采取新措施 |
[04:16] | Let’s change your stance. | 你的击球姿势要改一改 |
[04:17] | Try leaning in. | 试着往前倾一点 |
[04:19] | Further. | 再倾斜一点 |
[04:20] | Now close your eyes. | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[04:24] | Ah! Perfect! You think you can do that every time? | 好极了 你可以每次都这样吗 |
[04:27] | What, get hit on purpose? | 哪样 故意挨打吗 |
[04:29] | If you wanna get on base and be a hero. | 你想上垒成为英雄就得这样 |
[04:31] | Some men are born into greatness. | 有些人生而伟大 |
[04:33] | Others have it chucked at their face. | 有些人活该丢脸 |
[04:36] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[04:38] | Okay, Mrs. Brooks, thank you very much. | 布鲁克太太 非常感谢 |
[04:39] | We’ll be in touch very soon. | 我们会尽快跟你联系的 |
[04:41] | Say it one more time. | 再说一次 |
[04:42] | He went out the back. | 他从后门溜走了 |
[04:43] | – Oh, love it! Love it! – Brava! Brava! | -我喜欢 大爱啊 -精彩 精彩 |
[04:46] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[04:47] | What do you think, Phil? | 菲尔 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:48] | Well, I have to admit, it’s a steal. | 不得不承认 真是遇着个大便宜 |
[04:52] | Yes! Yes! I told you! | 没错啊 我就说嘛 |
[04:53] | And you said Gil Thorpe makes a killing flipping houses. | 你还说吉尔·索普靠炒房赚了一大笔钱 |
[04:55] | Yeah, he brags about it all the time. | 可不 他一直拿这件事大吹特吹 |
[04:57] | Every time he makes a sale, | 他每做成一笔买卖 |
[04:58] | he calls himself “Flipper” | 都说自己是”大炒家” |
[04:59] | And walks around making this dolphin sound. Like… | 一边走来走去一边发海豚音 像这样… |
[05:04] | How does he do it? I hate him so much. | 他是怎么发出来的 我真讨厌他 |
[05:05] | Okay, look, if the four of us go in on this together, | 要是我们四个一起合伙 |
[05:07] | We can minimize the risk. | 就能把风险降到最低 |
[05:08] | Or if none of us do it, | 或者我们谁都别掺和 |
[05:09] | we can eliminate the risk altogether | 就能完全避免风险 |
[05:10] | because none of you know anything about flipping houses. | 因为你们都对翻新旧房投资一无所知 |
[05:12] | Okay, well, we already have it figured out. | 我们都已经想好了 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna be the designer… | 由我来担任设计师 |
[05:15] | Because I know about colors and shapes. | 因为我熟知颜色和图形 |
[05:17] | Yeah, so does Lily. | 没错 莉莉也知道 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna be the contractor. | 我来担任承建人 |
[05:20] | And I’m gonna be the astronaut. Oh, this is fun. Phil, you go. | 那我来当宇航员 真好玩 菲尔 你来 |
[05:23] | Mitchell, I am serious. | 米奇尔 我说正经的 |
[05:23] | I have overseen lots of projects in our home. | 我给自己家很多工程当过监工 |
[05:25] | I oversaw the remodel of our bathroom. | 我家浴室改造就是我监工的 |
[05:27] | Under budget. Right, Phil? | 没超预算 对不对 菲尔 |
[05:29] | Yeah. I was a little disappointed we didn’t go for | 没错 我有点儿失望没装 |
[05:30] | the butt-washing toilet, but otherwise… | 有自动冲屁屁功能的马桶 其它的… |
[05:32] | You can wash your own butt for free. | 你自己洗屁股又不用花钱 |
[05:33] | Well, that’s not the same, is it? | 那不一样 好吗 |
[05:35] | This is all fun to talk about. | 我很高兴谈这个 |
[05:36] | It is, but I don’t think that you understand | 真的 但是我想你们还是没弄明白 |
[05:38] | what–what this could really entail. And– | 炒房意味着什么 而且… |
[05:39] | Okay, there it is. Mitchell just said “No,” So we’re done. | 好了 米奇尔说”不” 我们就死心吧 |
[05:42] | Surprise, surprise. | 意外吗 不意外 |
[05:43] | Listen, we’ll talk about this at home, okay? | 我们回家再谈 好吗 |
[05:47] | Don’t give up. | 别灰心 |
[05:49] | Phil, you think it’s a good idea, right? | 菲尔 你也同意这是个好主意吧 |
[05:51] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[05:52] | Yes. And you know we can handle it, right? | 对 而且你也觉得我们能应付得来 对吧 |
[05:54] | I think you guys can handle anything. | 我认为你们什么都能应付 |
[05:57] | And you go talk to him. You’re a professional. | 那你过去跟他谈谈 你可是专业人士 |
[05:58] | He respects you. | 他会尊重你的意见 |
[05:59] | Okay. Give us some space. I’ll go talk him into it. | 好吧 让我们单聊 我和他好好谈谈 |
[06:02] | – All right. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[06:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[06:05] | Listen… | 听着 |
[06:06] | there’s no way we’re letting them do this. | 我们绝对不能让他们干这件事 |
[06:07] | I know, right? | 我就说嘛 是不是 |
[06:08] | They are not equipped to take this on. | 他们那两把刷子根本搞不定 |
[06:10] | We might as well flush all our savings | 我们所有的积蓄都会随我家那无趣的 |
[06:11] | down my boring old toilet. | 旧马桶一冲而逝的 |
[06:13] | Oh, you are really bitter about that. | 你真的很纠结马桶的事啊 |
[06:14] | It’s the one thing I asked for. Don’t sit on your sunglasses. | 当时我就这要求 别把你的太阳镜坐碎了 |
[06:19] | Sorry, guys. | 很遗憾 伙计们 |
[06:20] | Whoops. Just to be clear, though. | 哎呀 说得再明白一点 |
[06:22] | Under no circumstances are we letting them do this? | 无论如何 我们都不能让他们做这件事 |
[06:24] | I am totally with you. | 我完全同意 |
[06:26] | Okay, you stay here. I’ll go break the bad news. | 你待在这边 我去传达坏消息 |
[06:30] | Sorry, guys. Not gonna happen. | 对不起 伙计们 没说动他 |
[06:31] | – Yeah, well, maybe if– – I would drop it. | -可是 要不我… -放弃吧 |
[06:33] | It’s not worth the fight. Come on, Claire. | 不值得为这个吵架 来 克莱尔 |
[06:34] | The faster we leave, the less it’s gonna hurt. | 我们走的越快 伤的越轻 |
[06:37] | Hop in. Yep. | 上车 |
[06:43] | Why does it have to be like this? | 为什么非得这样呢 |
[06:44] | I don’t know. He’s your brother. Buckled up? Good. | 不知道呀 你弟弟 系上安全带没 好 |
[06:47] | No! No! No, no, I see what you’re doing! | 别 别走 我明白你的阴招了 |
[06:50] | He doesn’t want this either! | 他也不赞成 |
[06:51] | – Little radio? – Sure. | -放点儿音乐 -好的 |
[06:55] | Phil! Claire! | 菲尔 克莱尔 |
[06:57] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[07:06] | It’s such a shame | 真可惜 |
[07:07] | because I know we would do a great job on that house. | 因为我知道我们一定会把那房子炒成功的 |
[07:09] | – Totally. – If Gil Thorpe can do it, I can do it, right? | -当然 -吉尔·索普能做我就能做 对吧 |
[07:12] | Please! | 拜托 |
[07:13] | Please. Gil Thorpe has decades of experience | 拜托 吉尔·索普有几十年的经验 |
[07:16] | and infallible instincts. | 以及一向靠谱的直觉 |
[07:18] | As much as we’d all like to believe otherwise, | 虽说人人都希望不是这样子的 |
[07:20] | I did not marry Gil Thorpe. | 但我娶的可不是吉尔·索普 |
[07:23] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[07:26] | God, we’d sell a lot of houses. | 老天爷 那我们得卖出去老多房子了 |
[07:29] | Oh! Great. | 太好了 |
[07:31] | – Mitchell. – Oh, you know what, Claire? | -是米奇尔 -你知道吗 克莱尔 |
[07:32] | You gotta cool down or you’re just gonna make this worse. | 你得冷静下 不然会把事情搞得更糟 |
[07:34] | Why don’t you go get the coffees? | 你还是去买咖啡吧 |
[07:35] | And I’ll deal with him. | 我和他交涉 |
[07:36] | Well, okay, what are you gonna say to him? | 好吧 你要和他说什么 |
[07:37] | I’m just gonna talk to him man-to-man. | 我要和他来一场男人间的对话 |
[07:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:43] | Claire, Phil doesn’t want the house either, all right? | 克莱尔 菲尔也不愿意买那栋房子 |
[07:45] | He’s letting me take the fall. He’s a liar. | 他就是让我替他受过 他是个骗子 |
[07:47] | And a clever one. | 而且是个聪明的骗子 |
[07:49] | Ugh! How long do you think you can keep this from her? | 你以为你能瞒她多久 |
[07:51] | All right? I’m gonna talk to her eventually. | 到最后我还是会和她说的 |
[07:53] | Well, as long as we’re swapping stories, | 那既然我们一直互吐心声 |
[07:54] | Maybe I’ll tell Cam | 或许我该跟小卡说说 |
[07:55] | What happened to the sweater he knit for you. | 他给你织的那件毛衣到底是什么下场 |
[08:01] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:02] | I can’t! I can’t! | 不行 受不了了 |
[08:03] | I can’t do it! I can’t take this stupid thing anymore! | 我受不了了 我得把这个傻玩意儿扔了 |
[08:08] | It was stolen out of the car. Do you understand me? | 它是被人从车里偷走的 你明白没 |
[08:10] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[08:13] | That is low. | 真卑鄙 |
[08:15] | I know. Don’t be mad at me. | 我知道 别生我气 |
[08:16] | That said, I suggest you lose this number. | 所以说 我劝你别再打了 |
[08:20] | I’m not proud of what I did, | 我并不为自己的行为感到骄傲 |
[08:21] | but I’m not comfortable squashing people’s dreams. | 但我不是那种摧毁别人梦想的人 |
[08:23] | I am a cheerleader. | 我可是个啦啦队长 |
[08:25] | I’m the guy on top of the pyramid shouting, | 我习惯于在叠罗汉最高处大喊 |
[08:26] | “Go, dreams, go!” | 朝着梦想 加油 |
[08:28] | You know what’s not a cheer? | 知道什么话不能加油吗 |
[08:29] | “Two, four, six, eight, | 二 四 六 八 |
[08:31] | you are going to fail at this | 你会搞砸它 |
[08:32] | and lose everything we’ve worked for, Claire! | 害我们卖铁又砸锅 克莱尔 |
[08:36] | *Hush, little baby,* | *别出声 小宝贝* |
[08:38] | *don’t say a word.* | *你什么都不用说* |
[08:40] | *Papa’s going to buy you a mockingbird.* | *爸爸会给你买只知更鸟* |
[08:43] | *And if that mockingbird won’t sing,* | *要是那只知更鸟不唱歌* |
[08:47] | *papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring.* | *爸爸就给你买只大钻戒* |
[08:51] | Papa’d buy ten diamond rings | 爸爸愿意出钱买十只钻戒 |
[08:52] | to get that mockingbird to shut the hell up. | 让那只呱噪的知更鸟闭上嘴 |
[08:55] | But I wasn’t gonna tell Gloria she was a terrible singer. | 但我不会跟歌洛莉亚说她唱歌难听 |
[08:58] | That’s just taking a bath with a toaster. | 那简直是自掘坟墓 |
[09:01] | Still, the thought of | 但是 一想到 |
[09:01] | that poor little thing stuck in there like a hostage, | 我可怜的小宝贝像个人质一样被困在里面 |
[09:04] | listening to that racket days on end… | 被迫全天候听着那样的噪音 |
[09:07] | I just couldn’t take it. | 让我于心何忍 |
[09:09] | *And if that billy goat won’t push,* | *要是那只公山羊不使劲* |
[09:13] | *papa’s gonna get every le–* | *爸爸会给你…* |
[09:16] | I’ll tell you what papa’s gonna do. | 我来告诉你爸爸会怎么样 |
[09:17] | He’s gonna take a turn on that mic. | 他会接过这只麦克风 |
[09:19] | – Oh! Really? – Yeah, I’ve been thinking, | -真的吗 -是的 我一直在想 |
[09:21] | if it’s a chance to bond, I should take it. | 这是建立感情的机会 我也该试试 |
[09:23] | Ay, Jay, that’s great. | 杰 太好了 |
[09:24] | I think that the sound of my voice | 我觉得宝宝不应该 |
[09:26] | shouldn’t be the only thing that the baby should hear. | 只听到我一个人的声音 |
[09:29] | Same page. | 完全同意 |
[09:30] | Breaker, breaker, big Jay. | 呼叫 呼叫 我是老杰 |
[09:32] | Baby, what’s your 20? Over. | 宝宝 你在什么方位 完毕 |
[09:34] | Ay, that’s so cute. | 好萌啊你 |
[09:34] | You sound like Smokey and the Bandito. | 听起来像电影《警察与卡车强盗》中的对话 |
[09:37] | Go on. Go on. | 继续继续 |
[09:37] | Hi, kid. This is your dad Jay Pritchett. | 你好 孩子 我是你爸杰·普里契特 |
[09:40] | Uh, we’re all pretty excited to meet you. | 我们都迫不及待想见到你 |
[09:41] | Just a heads-up– | 就给你提个醒 |
[09:42] | I might be a few years older than you’re expecting. | 我可能比你想象的要老一点 |
[09:44] | But on the plus side, we’re very comfortable. | 但好的方面是 我们的日子过得很滋润 |
[09:49] | What’s that? Nothin’? | 什么 没反应吗 |
[09:51] | Tough womb. | 难逗乐的宝宝 |
[09:52] | What are you doing in there? You sleepin’? | 你在里面干什么呢 睡觉吗 |
[09:54] | *Are you sleeping?* | *你在睡觉吗* |
[09:57] | – Ah! Ah! Ah! – *Are you–* | -停停停 -*你在…* |
[09:58] | Ah! Still daddy’s turn. | 爸爸还没说完呢 |
[10:05] | Dumb–dumb rock! | 该死 该死的石头 |
[10:10] | – Are you cryin’? – No. | -你是哭了吗 -没有 |
[10:12] | No. I just can’t get this rock to budge. | 没有 我只是弄不走这块石头 |
[10:14] | Okay, what did we learn from “A League of Their Own”? | 从《红粉联盟》里我们学到了什么 |
[10:16] | No crying in baseball. | 棒球场上不能掉眼泪 |
[10:18] | No. That Madonna’s a lousy actress, | 错 我们知道了麦当娜演技很差 |
[10:19] | and so are you. | 你也一样 |
[10:20] | What’s really going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | You know, over the last couple of months, | 你知道吗 几个月以来 |
[10:26] | I’ve applied for, like, five different jobs. | 我申请了五份工作 |
[10:29] | – I didn’t know that. – No. I didn’t tell anyone, | -我还真不知道 -我跟谁也没说 |
[10:31] | Because I didn’t get them, Cam. | 因为没一家愿意要我的 小卡 |
[10:35] | I went to college, you know? | 我上过大学的 你知道吗 |
[10:37] | And… I just wanna be able to contribute to my kids’ education. | 我只是想赚钱供孩子们上学 |
[10:41] | And I wanna be able to buy my husband a present… | 我还想给我老公买件礼物 |
[10:44] | with my own money. | 用我自己的钱买 |
[10:45] | Hey, you’re preaching to the choir director. | 你不用说我也明白 |
[10:47] | It’s actually why I became a choir director. | 这正是我成为唱诗班指导的原因 |
[10:49] | You became a part-time teacher in a public school for money? | 你在公立学校兼职教书是为了赚钱吗 |
[10:53] | I make more than you do. | 我比你挣得多 |
[10:54] | I mean, before parking. But… | 我是说 不算停车费的话 但是 |
[10:57] | Look, I’m sorry Mitchell killed our house dream. | 我很抱歉米奇尔扼杀了我们的炒房梦 |
[11:01] | You know, now especially that I know you wanted to use the money | 尤其是现在我知道你挣钱是为了 |
[11:03] | for such noble reasons. | 去做那么高尚的事 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:06] | And also… | 另外… |
[11:08] | there was this pair of boots. | 有一双我超想买的靴子 |
[11:11] | There’s always a pair of boots. | 谁没有想买的靴子啊 |
[11:19] | Mitchell, do you know what I’ve realized? | 米奇尔 你知道我意识到什么了吗 |
[11:21] | That some thoughts are better left unexpressed? | 有些事还是不说为妙吗 |
[11:23] | No. That in this relationship, | 不 我意识到在这段感情中 |
[11:25] | I’m the gas pedal, and you’re the brakes. | 我是油门 而你是刹车 |
[11:26] | Okay, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 慢着 慢着慢着 |
[11:27] | Last week, you said that | 上星期你还说 |
[11:28] | you were the painting and I was the frame. | 你是画儿我是框呢 |
[11:30] | That’s if we were artwork. | 那是把我们比喻成艺术品 |
[11:31] | This is if we were a car. | 现在我把我们比喻成一辆车 |
[11:32] | I know what part you’d be if we were a horse. | 要是比喻成马的话 我知道你是哪部分 |
[11:34] | – Excuse me? – Hmm? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[11:36] | Claire and I bring you this great opportunity, | 我和克莱尔给你带来一个好机会 |
[11:38] | And you stop it cold. | 你却无情地拒绝了 |
[11:39] | I guess that’s what brakes do. | 你不是刹车是什么 |
[11:41] | You know what brakes also do? | 你知道刹车还有什么作用吗 |
[11:42] | They keep you from driving off cliffs. | 能避免你冲下悬崖 |
[11:44] | Maybe they’re not cliffs. Maybe they’re ramps, | 也许根本就不存在悬崖 也许是个上坡 |
[11:46] | ready to launch us into new, exciting vistas. | 能把我们带向崭新的美好未来 |
[11:48] | I am not the only one against this whole house thing. | 不只我一人反对这投资房子的事 |
[11:51] | Phil doesn’t want it either. | 菲尔也不同意 |
[11:52] | You keep saying that, | 你一直这么说 |
[11:52] | but I find that very, very hard to believe. | 但我非常 非常怀疑 |
[11:54] | Phil supports Claire. | 菲尔总是支持克莱尔 |
[11:56] | Phil is a cheerleader. | 他是个充满正能量的啦啦队长 |
[11:58] | Why can’t you be more like phil? | 你怎么就不能学学菲尔呢 |
[12:01] | And then it hit me. | 就在那时我猛然想到 |
[12:02] | I could be exactly like Phil. | 我可以学学菲尔 |
[12:04] | I could pretend to be on board, | 我可以假装支持他们 |
[12:06] | forcing the cheerleader to be the bad guy. | 让啦啦队长来背黑锅 |
[12:08] | I know it’s underhanded, | 我知道这么做挺卑鄙 |
[12:10] | but that’s the way I throw. | 但爷就是这么卑鄙 |
[12:14] | – Mitchell? – You–you know what? | -米奇尔 -你猜怎么着 |
[12:15] | You’ve convinced me. | 我被你说服了 |
[12:16] | If–if you and Claire and especially Phil | 如果你和克莱尔 还有尤其是菲尔 |
[12:18] | are into this, then I’m on board. | 想这么干 那我支持你们 |
[12:20] | – What? Seriously?! – Yes! 100%. | -什么 真的吗 -对 全力支持 |
[12:23] | In fact, why don’t you call Claire and Phil | 实际上 你何不这就打给克莱尔和菲尔 |
[12:25] | right now and tell them? | 告诉他们这个好消息 |
[12:25] | Okay. It was the ramp thing, wasn’t it? | 好 通往未来的上坡打动你了对吗 |
[12:27] | You know, I felt really good about it. | 我也真心觉得这句很有感染力 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:31] | Are you serious? That’s fantastic! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[12:33] | Oh! I gotta tell Phil. I’ll call you right back. | 我得告诉菲尔 马上给你打回去 |
[12:35] | What’s–what’s up? | 怎么 什么事 |
[12:37] | Mitchell changed his mind. | 米奇尔改主意了 |
[12:38] | He’s all for it. We’re flipping a house! | 他愿意加入 我们要投资房地产咯 |
[12:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah! | -好耶 -好耶 |
[12:46] | Well, hello, Phil. | 喂 你好啊 菲尔 |
[12:47] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 接到你的电话真是倍感荣幸啊 |
[12:49] | Cut the crap. | 少装蒜了 |
[12:50] | You wanna play chicken? Chicken’s my middle name. | 想扮无辜吗 那可是我的专长 |
[12:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听不懂你在说什么 |
[12:54] | I’m just being supportive of my partner and my sister, | 我只是在支持我的伴侣及姐姐 |
[12:57] | both of whom I love very much. | 我非常爱他们两个 |
[12:58] | How do you sleep at night? | 做这种缺德事你晚上睡得着吗 |
[13:00] | Soundly, knowing you’ll do the right thing. | 睡得可香了 我知道你会主持大义的 |
[13:03] | So how about it, Phil? | 菲尔 怎么样 |
[13:04] | You gonna stop this train? ’cause these brakes are out. | 你能力挽狂澜吗 刹车已经不灵了 |
[13:07] | Oh. And I suggest you lose this number. | 哦对了 我劝你别再打了 |
[13:12] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[13:13] | Mitchell?! | 米奇尔 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I was pretty ticked off | 是的 老子怒了 |
[13:18] | that Mitchell double-crossed my double-cross. | 米奇尔居然在我的计上耍计 |
[13:19] | And then he stopped taking my calls, | 他现在不接我电话 |
[13:21] | And so I sent him the following carefully worded text… | 所以我谨慎地遣词造句 发给他如下短信 |
[13:25] | “U suck.” | 你坏透了 |
[13:28] | I could tell Phil felt pretty hurt | 我知道菲尔受了伤 |
[13:30] | and betrayed, so I responded. | 心里憋屈 所以我给了如下回复 |
[13:33] | “How r u gonna cheerlead your way out of this one, buffy?” | 你打算如何加油杀出一条血路 啦啦队长 |
[13:35] | “We both know this house thing is a disaster.” | 我们都知道买房子这事是场灾难 |
[13:38] | “Then say something, or I will. | 那你就出声 否则我来 |
[13:40] | I don’t care if you tell Cam…” | 我不介意你向小卡揭发… |
[13:42] | “I threw out that hideous sweater?!” | 我把那件丑陋的毛衣扔了 |
[13:44] | I spent months knitting that hideous sweater. | 我用数月织了那件”丑陋”的毛衣 |
[13:46] | – Yeah. – W–how are we seeing this? | -是吧 -我们怎么能看到短信 |
[13:48] | They’re using the group text from yesterday. | 他俩昨天就开始用群短信了 |
[13:50] | They have no idea these are even coming to me. | 他们根本不知道我会看到 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | Oh. Here’s another one. | 又来一条 |
[13:55] | “We need to shut this house thing down | 我们得想办法神不知鬼不觉地 |
[13:57] | Without them knowing it’s us”?! | 让买房这事儿泡汤 |
[14:00] | Oh! Well… | 有种啊你们 |
[14:02] | “2 late.” | 太迟了 |
[14:07] | No, that–that’s bad. | 完了 这下糟了 |
[14:15] | Claire, I am so sorry. | 克莱尔 我错了 |
[14:17] | I know I should’ve been more honest with you, but I– | 我不应该对你隐瞒的 但是我… |
[14:19] | No, Phil. | 不 菲尔 |
[14:20] | You know what really kills me? | 知道最让我伤心的是什么 |
[14:21] | Is you didn’t believe in me, and you believe in everything! | 你信什么也不信我 |
[14:25] | You know, I knew that sweater wasn’t stolen. | 我就知道那件毛衣不是被人偷了 |
[14:27] | And here I pick blue yarn to match your eyes, | 亏我特地选了蓝色毛线来衬你的蓝眼睛 |
[14:30] | but I should’ve picked black to match your heart. | 我应该选黑色的来搭你的心 |
[14:32] | Although you look amazing in black. Damn you. | 不过你穿黑色真心帅 你妹的 |
[14:35] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[14:38] | “…Leaving 17 dead and thousands without power.” | 17人死亡 数千居民没有供电 |
[14:41] | Ay, Jay, please! | 杰 拜托 |
[14:43] | It’s bad that the baby listens to such terrible things. | 让宝宝听这么恐怖的东西不好 |
[14:46] | He’s heard worse. | 他听过更恐怖的 |
[14:47] | Jay, do you know a good 1-hour dry cleaner? | 杰 你知道哪有好的一小时即取干洗店吗 |
[14:49] | And I don’t mean the “Must be in by 10:00, | 不是”十点前收 |
[14:51] | only on weekdays, you need a coupon” Kind. | 仅工作日营业 且凭优惠券使用”那种 |
[14:53] | I mean a hard 1-hour. | 就是实打实的一小时 |
[14:55] | This conversation feels like a hard one hour. | 这段对话感觉有实打实的一小时 |
[14:57] | And what do you need it cleaned for? It’s spotless. | 你去干洗店干嘛 这挺干净的啊 |
[14:59] | There’s mustard here from Reuben’s reuben. | 被罗本的三明治溅上芥末酱了 |
[15:01] | That’s what happens when | 让个自恋狂负责零食日 |
[15:02] | you put a narcissist in charge of snack day. | 就会落得这个下场 |
[15:04] | Okay, it’s my turn again. | 好啦 又该我了 |
[15:05] | Baby, it’s your mother again. | 宝贝 又到妈妈咯 |
[15:08] | – I’m– – Gloria? | -我… -歌洛莉亚 |
[15:09] | Why don’t we give him a break? | 何不让他休息片刻 |
[15:10] | He probably needs a minute | 也许他需要休息一下 |
[15:11] | because he just learned about a deadly tornado. | 毕竟他刚听了致命龙卷风的故事 |
[15:13] | Okay, stop calling him a he. | 行 但别一直用”他”称呼宝宝 |
[15:15] | What if he’s a she, and you’re making her upset? | 如果是个女孩儿呢 你会让她生气的 |
[15:17] | I told you. That’s just the shorthand I’m using. | 我跟你说过 这不为了方便点嘛 |
[15:19] | – Don’t jump down my throat every time I’m – Ay, yes, | -别总挑我刺儿啦 -是吗 |
[15:20] | – because you always – What are you doing? | -那是因为你总是… -你们干嘛呢 |
[15:22] | Do you really want your unborn baby | 你们想让肚子里的宝宝 |
[15:24] | to hear you fighting like this? | 听见你们的争吵吗 |
[15:26] | Studies show it’s unhealthy | 研究表明置胎儿 |
[15:27] | For a fetus to be exposed to a stressful environment. | 于紧张氛围下 会有害其健康 |
[15:30] | Studies? You’re 13. Read a comic book. | 刚13岁谈什么研究 去看漫画书去 |
[15:32] | What time does your game start? | 你那比赛几点开始 |
[15:33] | I have to be there at 3:00 for hitting practice. | 我得三点钟到 先做”打”球练习 |
[15:35] | Batting practice. | 那叫击球练习 |
[15:37] | Not for me. | 打中的是我 |
[15:38] | Jay, I don’t want our baby to think | 杰 我不想让宝宝认为 |
[15:40] | that it’s coming into an unhappy home. | 他将出生在一个不和睦的家庭 |
[15:43] | Let’s promise that we’re never ever going to fight in front of him. | 我们得保证 永远不会再在他面前吵架了 |
[15:47] | No fighting in front of the baby. | 不在宝宝面前吵架 |
[15:48] | Okay, good. | 对 很好 |
[15:51] | *Twinkle, twinkle* | *一闪一闪* |
[15:54] | *Little lamb* | *小羊羔啊* |
[15:56] | Gloria, stop it! Stop it. No more singing. | 歌洛莉亚 别再唱了 |
[15:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:00] | Because you stink. | 你唱得太烂了 |
[16:02] | You’re a terrible singer. | 你真的不会唱歌 |
[16:05] | Come on. Let’s get some lunch. | 来 我们该吃午饭了 |
[16:08] | How dare do you say that I am… | 你胆敢说我… |
[16:10] | I know! Ay, no, no, no. | 我了解 别这样 |
[16:12] | No fighting in front of the baby. We just made a deal. | 刚说好的 不在宝宝面前吵架 |
[16:14] | Yeah, but that’s not fair | 但那不公平 |
[16:14] | because I am always in front of the baby! | 我一直都跟宝宝在一起 |
[16:16] | Gloria, you’re as close to perfect as woman gets. | 歌洛莉亚 作为一个女人你接近完美 |
[16:19] | Nothing wrong with one tiny, little flaw. | 有点小瑕疵也没什么嘛 |
[16:21] | Yours is when you start to sing, | 就是你唱歌的时候 |
[16:23] | is sounds like something got stuck in the vacuum cleaner. | 声音有如吸尘器被什么东西卡住了 |
[16:25] | That’s–you’re just– | 那是你… |
[16:26] | No, no, no. | 别这样 |
[16:29] | That is just your stupid, stupid opinion, Jay. | 那只是你不懂欣赏罢了 杰 |
[16:33] | But I am very angry at you, | 我现在很生气 |
[16:35] | and I am gonna make a list | 我会去列个单 |
[16:36] | of all the things that I am going to scream at you | 把生下宝宝后立马就会冲你大吼的 |
[16:39] | as soon as this baby’s out of me. | 所有事儿都写下来 |
[16:45] | I didn’t think it all the way through. | 我没想到她会攒着到将来报复 |
[16:51] | Oh, hello, Mitch. | 你好 米奇 |
[16:52] | Uh, you got Claire flowers? | 你居然给克莱尔买花 |
[16:53] | Yes. I had a little bit of a rough night. | 嗯 昨晚够难熬的 |
[16:55] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我何尝不是 |
[16:57] | Daddy slept in my room last night. | 爸爸昨天睡我屋来着 |
[16:59] | – Here, give me some of those. – What? No. | -分给我点儿 -搞什么 不行 |
[17:00] | – You got me into this. – Hey, stop! You’re breaking them! | -都是你害我的 -别拽了 弄坏了 |
[17:02] | I need–I’m not going to Cam empty-handed! | 我不能空着手见小卡 |
[17:03] | Phil, let go of the… | 菲尔 快松手 |
[17:12] | Hold still! | 稳住 |
[17:14] | Claire and Cam did all this? | 这全是克莱尔与小卡的功劳吗 |
[17:17] | A week ago, that was all junk. | 一周前 这里还是一片废墟 |
[17:19] | It’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[17:20] | I mean, there’s that little bump in the middle. | 中间有些不平坦 |
[17:21] | But other than that… | 但除此之外… |
[17:23] | Even if one of those boys had hit five home runs, | 就算哪个小家伙打出了五个全垒打 |
[17:25] | the biggest star on that field was Claire. | 赛场上最耀眼的明星依然是克莱尔 |
[17:27] | That’s the funny thing about marriage. | 这就是婚姻的可笑之处 |
[17:29] | You fall in love with this… | 你爱上了一个 |
[17:30] | extraordinary person, | 卓越优秀的人 |
[17:31] | And over time, they begin to seem ordinary. | 但随着时间推移 却只能看到对方的平凡 |
[17:35] | I think it’s all the nagging. | 我觉得是她太唠叨的缘故 |
[17:41] | Wow. This… | 哇 这真是 |
[17:43] | This is incredible. | 这真是太不可思议了 |
[17:44] | You literally saw a diamond in the rough. | 你真是有一双识钻石的慧眼 |
[17:46] | Yeah, but I take on a lot of projects no one else is willing to. | 是 我承担了很多没人愿意承担的项目 |
[17:50] | I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[17:51] | I was an idiot for doubting you. | 我是个白痴居然质疑你的能力 |
[17:52] | Please, honey, forgive me. | 亲爱的 求你原谅我 |
[17:55] | How could I not, | 看在你送我 |
[17:55] | when you give me this bouquet of crumpled flowers? | 这束烂花的份上 我怎能不原谅 |
[17:58] | – Mitchell did that! – Mitchell again? | -都怪米奇尔 -又赖他吗 |
[18:00] | Ask Lily! | 不信问莉莉啊 |
[18:01] | – Hey, Cam. – Hey. | -小卡 -来啦 |
[18:03] | Here you–Okay. Well… | 给你 拿着 |
[18:05] | Oh, wow. Broken and mangled… | 哇 支离破碎 |
[18:07] | Just like my heart. | 和人家的小心脏一样 |
[18:08] | Cam, I’m sorry for not supporting you. | 小卡 对不起我没有支持你 |
[18:11] | – What about the sweater? – That’s unforgivable. | -那毛衣呢 -不可原谅 |
[18:13] | I mean, you put all that time and work into it, | 你花费了那么多心思和时间 |
[18:15] | and I just toss it out the car window. | 我就那样从车窗扔出去了 |
[18:16] | Tossed it out the car window?! | 从车窗扔出去了 |
[18:17] | I’m forgetting how much you knew. | 不小心坦白过头了 |
[18:19] | You know what, guys? Honestly, I… | 知道吗 伙计们 说实话 |
[18:21] | I think we should do it. I think we should go for the house. | 我觉得我们应该行动 投资那栋房子 |
[18:23] | – Really? – Okay, but careful, honey. | -真的吗 -谨慎些 亲爱的 |
[18:24] | Don’t say something if you don’t mean it. | 不是真心话不要说出来 |
[18:25] | No, I do mean it. I think you two will do a fantastic job. | 我是真心的 我觉得你俩太厉害了 |
[18:28] | You know, I do, too. I’m on board. | 我也这样觉得 我入伙了 |
[18:30] | On board for what? | 入什么伙 |
[18:30] | Oh, well, the four of us, uh, might go in on a house. | 我们四个 打算投资房子 |
[18:33] | Claire and I fix it up and flip it. | 克莱尔和我负责翻新工作 |
[18:34] | That’s the worst idea I ever heard. | 那是我听过的最糟糕的主意 |
[18:37] | You guys know nothing about construction. | 你们对建筑一窍不通 |
[18:39] | You’ll make all sorts of mistakes, | 你们会犯下各种错误 |
[18:41] | you’ll turn on each other, you’ll stop talking, | 你们会反目 不再理会对方 |
[18:43] | and suddenly I’m doing two dinners a week instead of one | 突然间 周末聚餐由一次变成两次 |
[18:46] | because you can’t be in the same room. | 因为你们无法共处一室 |
[18:48] | Family and business doesn’t mix. | 家人与生意不能搅在一起 |
[18:50] | Ah, you’re gonna do whatever you want. Why do I bother? | 你们总归是爱干嘛干嘛 我操个什么心 |
[18:53] | Is he right? | 他说的对吗 |
[18:54] | Y-you know dad. I mean, he’s a pessimist. | 你知道爸这个人 他是个悲观主义者 |
[18:57] | I want us to get that house. | 我想我们能买下那房子 |
[18:58] | I do. But I don’t want us to fight. | 真的 但我不想大家吵架 |
[19:00] | We’re not gonna fight. | 我们不会吵架的 |
[19:01] | Of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[19:02] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[19:03] | I don’t know. Will we? | 不知道 我们会吵吗 |
[19:06] | Maybe we just take a beat and think about it. | 也许我们可以先缓缓 好好考虑下 |
[19:08] | Yeah. I-I guess that couldn’t hurt. | 是 这样也没坏处 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:11] | You guys mean the world to us. | 你们是我们的至亲 |
[19:12] | I don’t want to jeopardize that over a house. | 我可不想因为一栋房子和你们闹翻 |
[19:13] | – We feel the same way. – I know. | -我们也这样觉得 -我知道 |
[19:17] | – I just wanna say I know we’d do a good job, though. – Hello? | -我只想说我知道我们会做得很好 -喂 |
[19:19] | – And I feel so– – It’s Mrs. Brooks, the lady with the house. | -我觉得 -布鲁克太太 卖房子那位 |
[19:21] | Actually, it’s good that you called. | 您能来电真是太好了 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[19:26] | Gil Thorpe just made her an offer. | 吉尔·索普刚刚给她出价了 |
[19:30] | – We did it! – We bought a house. | -我们买了 -我们买了一栋房子 |
[19:31] | It’s gonna be… great! | 肯定会非常棒 |
[19:32] | What could go wrong? Nothing. | 会出错吗 不可能 |
[19:37] | Sometimes I don’t understand people. | 有时候我不太理解人类 |
[19:39] | They do crazy things for the dumbest reasons. | 他们因为最傻的原因做出疯狂的事 |
[19:42] | I’m going to march out there and swing as hard as I can. | 我会上场 尽全力击球 |
[19:45] | And if every sports movie is correct, | 如果那些体育电影拍的是真的 |
[19:47] | I’m going to smack that ball, | 我会奋力击中球 |
[19:48] | and everyone will chant my name as I round the bases. | 我跑上垒时大家会高呼我的名字 |
[19:51] | By the way, | 顺便问下 |
[19:52] | it is always counterclockwise, or do I get to choose? | 总是逆时针方向跑 还是我可以自己选 |
[19:54] | I don’t think it’s gonna matter. | 怎样都没关系啦 |
[19:56] | They convince themselves it’ll all work out… | 他们说服自己无论怎样都会有好结果 |
[19:58] | Please rise for the national anthem. | 请各位起立唱国歌 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna show you who can sing. | 我要让你知道谁唱得好 |
[20:04] | Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[20:06] | Oh, this is gonna be rough. | 真是一场灾难 |
[20:07] | Despite all the evidence to the contrary. | 他们会无视所有相反的证据 |
[20:10] | Oh say can you see? | 啊 你可看见 |
[20:15] | By the dawn’s early light? | 透过一线曙光 |
[20:19] | Which I guess isn’t so bad. | 我想也不算太差吧 |
[20:21] | And the rocket’s red glare! | 火炮闪闪发光 |
[20:27] | All I’m saying is, | 我只想说 |
[20:29] | I hope to god you don’t have your mother’s singing voice. | 上帝保佑你的歌声不要遗传你妈 |
[20:31] | But, man, I hope you get her self-confidence. | 但是老天 我希望你遗传到她的自信 |
[20:38] | Try to get some sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[20:39] | I’ll talk to you in the morning. | 我们明早再聊 |
[20:45] | 2 outs, bottom of the sixth. Tied at 4. | 二人出局 第六局下半 四分平手 |
[20:50] | This is it, folks. | 重要时刻来了 伙计们 |
[20:51] | The whole game comes down to this. | 成败在此一击 |
[20:53] | Manny Delgado 0 for 3 on the day. | 曼尼·迪尔加多 三击全不中 |
[20:55] | Gloria, your thoughts? | 歌洛莉亚 你怎么看 |
[20:57] | I think he’s going to hit the home run. | 我认为他会击出全垒打 |
[21:00] | Please, god, give me one. | 求你了 上帝保佑 |
[21:02] | Manny, stand up straight! | 曼尼 站直了 |
[21:03] | But bend your knees. | 膝盖弯曲 |
[21:05] | Widen your stance! | 马步扎稳了 |
[21:06] | Would you please let me just– | 拜托你们让我… |
[21:08] | Take your base! | 快跑垒 |
[21:08] | – You did it! You got it, Manny! – I did it? | -你成功了 曼尼 -我成功了吗 |
[21:11] | No, no, no, no! Not that way! Go this way! | 错了 不是那边 跑这边 |
[21:13] | Oh, why do I bother? He’s gonna do what he wants. | 我操个什么心 反正他爱干嘛就会干嘛 |
[21:16] | Manny! Manny! Manny! | 曼尼 曼尼 曼尼 |