时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So we’re going to Santa Barbara to pick up the bassinet. | 我们要去圣巴巴拉拿摇篮车 |
[00:05] | Or we can save five hours | 或者我们省下5个小时 |
[00:06] | and go around the corner to baby town. | 直接去拐角处的婴儿市场 |
[00:08] | What are you doing all day? | 你今天要干嘛 |
[00:09] | – Jay! – It’s fine, mom. | -杰 -没关系的 妈妈 |
[00:10] | No, it’s not fine. Today’s Manny’s birthday. | 怎么没关系 今天是曼尼的生日 |
[00:13] | Aw, jeez. I’m sorry, kid. | 呀 孩子 真是抱歉 |
[00:14] | Don’t worry. Reuben’s family’s taking me for a birthday lunch. | 别担心 罗本一家要带我去吃生日午餐 |
[00:17] | You see? Even the Reubens remembered. | 你看 连罗本一家都记得 |
[00:20] | We’ll be back at 6:00, | 我们会在6点回来 |
[00:21] | and we’re taking you to a special birthday dinner. Okay? | 然后带你去吃特别生日晚餐 好不好 |
[00:24] | – We are? – Jay! | -真要吗 -杰 |
[00:25] | I’m sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[00:27] | I wasn’t sorry. It was a setup. | 我并不抱歉 那只是障眼法 |
[00:29] | We’re throwing him a big surprise birthday party. | 我们要给他办一个大型惊喜生日派对 |
[00:32] | And he totally fell for it, the little jerk. | 他竟然完全信了 那个小兔崽子 |
[00:35] | I mean, that’s the whole point of a surprise party. | 那正是惊喜派对的意义所在嘛 |
[00:38] | You take someone who you really love | 你把自己真心爱的一个人 |
[00:39] | and you play ’em like a fool. | 当傻子一样耍 |
[00:41] | That’s not the whole point of all this. | 那才不是我们这样做的全部意义 |
[00:43] | Manny has been feeling a little bit neglected, | 曼尼感觉自己有点受冷落 |
[00:45] | and I wanted to give him the most special day. | 所以我想给他一个最特别的日子 |
[00:48] | This is the last birthday | 我们三个人单独庆生 |
[00:50] | that it’s only going to be the three of us. | 也就这最后一次了 |
[00:51] | I can’t wait to see the little dope’s face. | 我迫不及待想看到小宝贝了 |
[00:55] | …And then that smug Carol Chu was all, | 然后那个自以为是的卡萝·曲就开始咆哮 |
[00:57] | “You can’t dig without an environment impact study.” | “没有环境影响报告是不能挖的” |
[00:59] | And then I was like, “Bam!” | 然后我”嘭”地一下 |
[01:00] | and then I slapped the study onto Charlie’s desk, | 把报告甩在了查理的桌子上 |
[01:01] | and Carol was like, “But–but–but–“ | 卡萝就在那里 “但 但 但是” |
[01:03] | and then I was like, “Chu on that!” | 然后我就说 “去”你妈的 |
[01:05] | You said that? | 你那么说了吗 |
[01:06] | Well, not with my mouth. With my eyes and my swivel. | 没用嘴说 用我的眼神和潇洒的转体 |
[01:10] | So how was your day at work? | 你呢 今天工作怎样 |
[01:11] | Oh, you know, fine. | 就那样 还行 |
[01:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:16] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[01:17] | I know Cam’s been struggling since he went back to teaching. | 我知道小卡自从回去教书就一直很挣扎 |
[01:20] | The students, the faculty– | 那些学生 那些教员 |
[01:21] | None of it’s clicking. | 没一个好对付的 |
[01:23] | The last thing he needed | 他绝不会想听到 |
[01:24] | was me going on about my latest work triumph. | 我最近工作有多成功 |
[01:27] | And then it got worse. | 之后情况更糟糕了 |
[01:29] | Come on, daddy. It’s time for our wedding. | 二爸 快过来 我们的婚礼要开始了 |
[01:32] | – What’s happening? – Oh, Lily and I are gettin’ married. | -什么情况 -莉莉和我要结婚了 |
[01:35] | Uh, what’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[01:36] | When she proposed, I thought it was a little weird, | 当她求婚的时候 我觉得有些诡异 |
[01:38] | but then I read it’s a phase that some girls go through. | 但后来我查到有些女孩会经历这个阶段 |
[01:41] | – So… – Oh, no, well, I just think it’s the cutest thing ever. | -所以 -是 我只是觉得这超可爱 |
[01:43] | Here, dad. I made you this ring. | 给你 二爸 我为你做了这枚戒指 |
[01:47] | Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! | 太太太太太可爱了 |
[01:50] | Do you have a ring for me? | 你有戒指要给我吗 |
[01:51] | Well, Lily, it wouldn’t be a wedding without a ring. | 莉莉 没有戒指就不是婚礼了 |
[01:55] | Yay. Loving this! | 耶 好有爱啊 |
[01:57] | Daddy, move. | 大爸 走开 |
[01:58] | Okay, I guess I’ll just go sit on the groom’s side. | 好吧 我猜我要坐在新郎那边 |
[02:00] | Oh, come on, Cam. It’s fun. | 得了 小卡 好玩而已 |
[02:02] | Oh, it’s fun. It’s–it’s super fun! | 好玩 真是超好玩啊 |
[02:05] | You finally got married! Hooray! | 你终于结婚了 万岁 |
[02:08] | – Oh! – Are you okay, sweetie? | -嗷 -你还好吧 宝贝儿 |
[02:10] | What do you think?! | 你觉得呢 |
[02:26] | This is very rare indeed. | 真是百年难见的奇景啊 |
[02:28] | Geekus nerdipithicus in its natural habitat. | 奇葩书呆子回归自然本性 |
[02:31] | – Alone as usual. – Mine. | -一如既往地独自一人 -我的摄像机 |
[02:34] | Hey, give it back. | 嘿 拿回来 |
[02:35] | Gloria asked me to record Manny’s birthday. Mom! | 歌洛莉亚叫我给曼尼的生日会录像 妈 |
[02:38] | Alex, give it back To your brot– | 艾丽克斯 还给你弟 |
[02:40] | Mm, sorry. I tried to care. | 算了 我实在懒得管 |
[02:42] | This is everything I made at the boutique last week. | 这是我上周在时装店赚的所有钱了 |
[02:44] | I’m not gonna have any money left for me. | 你全拿去 我就什么都没了 |
[02:45] | Should’ve thought of that before you got thrown out of school. | 你在被学校开除之前就该想到这点 |
[02:48] | You live here, you pay rent. | 你住在这里 就得交租 |
[02:49] | You used to be fun. | 你以前可是个老好人 |
[02:50] | You used to be–what? Oh, yeah, at college. | 以前 是吗 上大学的时候 |
[02:53] | Uh, hang on. Wait. | 等等 |
[02:54] | Gloria says that we are surprising Manny 6:00 tonight, | 歌洛莉亚说今晚6点要给曼尼一个惊喜 |
[02:57] | but she wants us there at 4:00, | 但她要我们4点就到那 |
[02:58] | which means she’s expecting us to do the setup. | 就是说她要我们来布场 |
[03:00] | I say we leave here around 5:00. | 我说我们5点走 |
[03:01] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:03] | That’s Kenny from work. | 是我同事肯尼 |
[03:04] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[03:06] | We’re going to a street fair, | 我们要去集市 |
[03:07] | so we’ll just meet you guys at the party. | 所以我们派对上见 |
[03:08] | Oh. You’ve been spending a lot of time | 你和这个新同事肯尼 |
[03:10] | – with this Kenny from work. – Stop it right now. | -最近老是黏在一起嘛 -打住 |
[03:12] | Is it gettin’ romantic? | 有开始暧昧吗 |
[03:13] | – N– – Yeah… | -没– -是的吧 |
[03:15] | – Well… – Yeah. | -其实嘛… -是的吧 |
[03:19] | Mom, this is Kenny. And, dad, you already met. | 妈 这是肯尼 爸 你们已经见过了 |
[03:21] | Uh, yeah. First of all, Kenny, sick ponytail. | 是哦 首先 肯尼 胡须真浓密啊 |
[03:24] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | – Kenny designs jeans for our boutique. – Uh-huh. | -肯尼给我们店设计牛仔裤 -呵呵 |
[03:28] | Oh! That reminds me. I got something for you. | 提醒我了 给你带了东西 |
[03:29] | What are you, a 32-34? | 你穿多大的 32-34吗 |
[03:31] | What are you, 36, 38? | 你”多大” 36 38岁吗 |
[03:32] | – What are you, in my mind? – Put ’em on your body. | -你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 -穿上看看 |
[03:35] | Will do. Will do. | 好的 好的 |
[03:36] | Phil, honey, d–uh– | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[03:37] | Kenny is kind of a big deal. | 肯尼可是个名人哦 |
[03:40] | What does that fashion web site call you again? | 那个时尚网站叫你什么来着 |
[03:41] | a “Jean-ius.” Spelled like “Jeans.” | “牛才” 拼写和”牛仔”很像 |
[03:44] | Mortifying. | 真是愧不敢当 |
[03:45] | And a “Rack star.” Ohh. | 还有”衣架巨星” |
[03:47] | Hey, what was the headline again? | 那个标题是什么来着 |
[03:49] | Oh, yeah. “He’s denim-ite.” | 对 “他是天命牛仔奇才” |
[03:50] | What an embarrassing week you’ve been having. | 那你这周多尴尬呀 |
[03:52] | Ooh. Yeah. Mm. | 是呀 |
[03:53] | I’m just trying to stay fresh creatively, you know, | 我只是想保持鲜活的创造力 |
[03:55] | made my bones in men’s apparel, | 把我的精髓融入男士服装里 |
[03:57] | and now I’m working with these local boutiques… | 现在我正和当地的这些精品店合作 |
[03:59] | just trying to get into girls’ jeans. | 尝试涉猎女款牛仔 |
[04:01] | – Phil! – There’s no Phil here! | -菲尔 -菲尔已经不在了 |
[04:03] | These jeans just slipped on me so perfectly. | 这牛仔裤太合身了 |
[04:05] | My name must be pantsarella. | 我已经改名为”牛仔灰姑娘” |
[04:07] | Boom! Comfortable, right? | 赞 舒服吧 |
[04:09] | Like a diaper. Mm. | 舒服得像尿布一样 |
[04:10] | – Well, we should get going. – Oh, yeah. | -我们该走了 -是呀 |
[04:12] | Um, but you wanted to say… Something. | 但是…你想说点什么 |
[04:14] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. Yeah. – Okay. | -对 是的 是的 抱歉 -说 |
[04:16] | Uh, listen… | 听着 |
[04:18] | You made it seem like you had jeans for both of us, | 你弄得好像是给我们夫妻都送了牛仔裤 |
[04:21] | And Claire hasn’t gotten hers yet, so… | 但是克莱尔没有拿到她的 所以… |
[04:24] | – I am so sorry. – Don’t worry about it. | -真是不好意思 -别担心 |
[04:26] | Here you go. | 给 |
[04:29] | – Enjoy. – Kenny, you’re amazing. | -要喜欢哦 -肯尼 你太赞了 |
[04:30] | – No, man. – Have fun. | -不是 -玩得开心 |
[04:31] | You’re amazing. | 你才是真的赞 |
[04:34] | I love him. | 我真喜欢他 |
[04:36] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[04:36] | – You think he likes me? – Phil! | -你觉得他喜欢我吗 -菲尔 |
[04:38] | That is a date. They’re going on a date. | 那是个约会 他们要去约会 |
[04:40] | What? He’s practically my age. | 什么 他几乎跟我同岁了 |
[04:42] | Okay. Uh, yeah, right, right. | 是的 对 对 对得很 |
[04:43] | And what middle-aged guy would be interested | 什么样的中年男人会对一个 |
[04:45] | in a young, attractive, newly legal woman? | 年轻 漂亮 刚成年的女人感兴趣呢 |
[04:48] | Oh, that’s right! All of them. | 对了 所有中年男人都那样 |
[04:49] | That’s not true. I wouldn’t. | 不对 我就是个例外 |
[04:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:52] | Hermione Granger? | 赫敏·格兰杰不是吗 |
[04:54] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -嗯哼 |
[04:56] | I’m just a “Harry Potter” Fan. | 我只是个”哈利波特”迷而已 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:58] | Has she blossomed into a lovely young lady? | 她有长大成为一名可爱的年轻女士吗 |
[05:00] | Yes, but–Luke, | 是的 但是 卢克 |
[05:01] | I’m never telling you anything! | 我再也不告诉你任何秘密了 |
[05:04] | oh, my god, Jay! Look how beautiful! | 天啊 杰 快看 多漂亮啊 |
[05:06] | Look at this. But the bookstore is empty. | 你看看这多挤 书店却空荡荡的 |
[05:08] | That’s why China’s kicking our ass. | 正因此中国才要领先我们了 |
[05:10] | 33! | 33号 |
[05:12] | Ay, no. 59. | 不是吧 59号 |
[05:13] | We’re so late, and we still have to pick up the drinks. | 我们来太晚了 而且我们还得去取饮料 |
[05:15] | Excuse me. I’m terribly sorry. Excuse me. | 借过 不好意思 借过 |
[05:17] | Sir? This is my cake right here. | 先生 那正是我订的蛋糕 |
[05:19] | How about I’ll just leave money, I take it? | 我直接付钱 然后拿蛋糕走人怎么样 |
[05:20] | Sir, if I did for you, | 先生 我要是答应你 |
[05:21] | I’d have to do it for everyone. | 就得答应所有人的要求 |
[05:22] | Not if you just did it for me. | 你就当我是个特例好啦 |
[05:24] | 33! | 33号 |
[05:25] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[05:27] | We’re in a hurry. We have a birthday party. | 我们有急事 我们要举办生日派对 |
[05:30] | Oh, why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不早说呢 |
[05:31] | We don’t see many of those around here. | 急着开生日派对的顾客真是”少见”呢 |
[05:33] | You think you can intimidate me with that attitude? | 你以为我会被你恶劣的态度唬住吗 |
[05:35] | – What do I look like to you? – 34! | -你以为我多大 -34[胸围] |
[05:38] | Thank you, but the point is that my son is waiting in– | 谢谢 但重点是我儿子在等着… |
[05:41] | Gloria, it’s not worth it. | 歌洛莉亚 跟他争不值得 |
[05:42] | We don’t need these people. | 我们不用求这些人 |
[05:43] | – Jay, we need… – Come on. We’ll get a better cake. | -我们 -走吧 能找到更好的蛋糕 |
[05:45] | Are you crazy? How are we gonna… | 你疯了吗 我们怎么可能… |
[05:46] | I’ve got it covered. Excuse me, miss? | 我有办法 打扰一下 女士 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry I raised my voice in there, | 抱歉我刚才在里面那么大声嚷 |
[05:51] | especially in front of the baby. | 尤其是还当着小宝宝 |
[05:53] | I know how delicate they can be. | 我知道他们是多么的敏感 |
[05:54] | Oh, you’re so nice to say that, | 你这么说真是太贴心了 |
[05:56] | but you know they’re sturdier than you think. | 但他们其实比你想象中坚强 |
[05:58] | In fact, every day I learn these little mir– | 实际上 每一天我都学到一些小… |
[05:59] | Yeah, take care now. | 行了 你保重 |
[06:04] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[06:06] | Daddy, what’s in the bag? | 二爸 包包里装的什么 |
[06:07] | Oh, it’s a present for Manny, | 是给曼尼买的生日礼物 |
[06:09] | and I also got your other daddy a little something | 我还给你大爸买了小礼物 |
[06:10] | ’cause he’s been feeling down today. | 因为他今天心情不太好 |
[06:12] | How’s your eye, sweetie? | 你的眼睛怎么样了 宝贝 |
[06:13] | Oh, it’s fine. It’s just a scratch. | 没事了 只是小伤而已 |
[06:14] | Let’s go this way, honey. | 我们这边走 亲爱的 |
[06:16] | Oh, Cam, are you wearing a suit to Manny’s birthd– | 小卡 你要穿西服去曼尼的生日派 |
[06:19] | Okay, let’s get your hospital band off. | 好 来摘掉你的绷带 |
[06:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢这绷带 |
[06:22] | – Okay, that can be your “Something blue” then. – Cam? | -就当作”蓝色物品”吧 -小卡 |
[06:25] | Daddy, I wanna drive my car. | 大爸 我想开我的新车 |
[06:27] | A car? Oh. A car. | 什么新车 哇塞 新车 |
[06:28] | Just a second, sweetie. | 马上就好 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | Okay, does anyone know a reason why these two shouldn’t be wed? | 谁有理由不让这两位新人成婚 |
[06:32] | She’s my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[06:33] | Okay, so by the power vested in me by the State of Candy Land… | 那么以糖果帝国授予我的权利… |
[06:37] | And Utah. | 犹他州授予的吧 |
[06:37] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[06:39] | Daddy, I wanna play with my car now. | 大爸 我可以去玩我的新车了吗 |
[06:42] | Okay. Of course. Yes, sweetie. | 当然可以 去吧 宝贝 |
[06:43] | But remember, we have to walk down the receiving line. | 但记着 我们要顺着迎宾队列徐徐走过 |
[06:47] | Oh! What a turnout. | 噢 真是漂亮的出场 |
[06:52] | Cam, y-you got her a car? | 小卡 你居然给她买了辆车 |
[06:53] | I can’t help it that you skimped on your wedding. | 我无法忍受你娶她竟然舍不得花钱 |
[06:55] | Okay, look, I-I know what’s underneath all this, all right? | 听着 我知道这一切背后的原因是什么 |
[06:57] | Right now in your life, | 现在你的生活中 |
[06:58] | – you’re feeling, you know, very… – No. | -你感到非常… -错 |
[07:00] | Please do not turn me marrying my daughter into something ugly. | 请不要把我和女儿结婚说得那么丑陋 |
[07:04] | Lily is having the time of her– | 莉莉只是在经历一个人生阶段… |
[07:08] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[07:10] | Oh, please. Do not blame me. | 拜托 那不是我的错 |
[07:11] | We always knew there was a strong possibility | 你我都早有预料 她很可能 |
[07:13] | she’d be a terrible driver. | 会是个糟糕的司机 |
[07:18] | I know we’re running late, Claire. | 克莱尔 我知道我们晚了 |
[07:20] | We’ll be there soon. | 我们马上就到 |
[07:21] | Just start setting up. | 你们先开始布置吧 |
[07:22] | What do you mean, “Surprise, surprise”? | 你说”真是个意外”是什么意思 |
[07:24] | Hang on. I’ve gotta go. You take care. | 等等 我得挂了 你先忙着吧 |
[07:26] | – What’s the matter? – Jay, I can’t find the parking ticket. | -怎么了 -杰 我找不到停车票了 |
[07:28] | Calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 别着急 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:31] | Oh, good. It’s a male attendant. | 太好了 是个男服务生 |
[07:32] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:32] | How would you get out of this situation if I wasn’t here? | 想想我不在的话 你会怎么给自己解围 |
[07:36] | Hey, pal, | 你好哥们 |
[07:36] | My housekeeper forgot her ticket. | 我家保姆找不到停车票了 |
[07:38] | You’re going to need to back up, go up to the third level, | 你们得倒回去 然后到三层的 |
[07:40] | and find the pay station. | 付款台去付停车费 |
[07:42] | Ay, you can’t just let us go? | 你就不能放我们过去吗 |
[07:45] | I know I put it somewhere here but I cannot find it now. | 我肯定是放在哪儿了 但就是找不到 |
[07:48] | Pay station. Third level. | 去付款台 在三层 |
[07:50] | Maybe you can let us go now, | 你先放我们走嘛 |
[07:52] | and then next time I do you two times? | 下次人家一次性给你”两次”好吗 |
[07:54] | The only way you’re going to get out | 你们想出去 唯一的办法就是 |
[07:56] | is to go back to the pay station. | 回到付款台交费 |
[07:57] | Actually, there is another way. | 实际上 还有一个办法 |
[08:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:04] | Let’s drive through something else! | 好极了 我们再去撞几个栏 |
[08:06] | The gala celebration is only minutes away. | 盛大的庆典马上就要开始了 |
[08:09] | Delectable refreshments, | 到处是美味的饮品 |
[08:11] | excited classmates, | 兴奋的小同学们 |
[08:12] | And what’s this? The most beautiful sight of all? | 这是什么 世上最美的景象不过如此 |
[08:16] | Go away! | 走开 |
[08:18] | He’s old. She’s young. It’s gross. | 他一把年纪 她年轻貌美 真恶心 |
[08:20] | Honey, nothing’s happening. | 亲爱的 他们没什么的 |
[08:22] | Young people seek out older mentors all the time. | 年轻人总是喜欢向长辈学习 |
[08:24] | When I was 17, | 当年我17岁时 |
[08:25] | I was really close with my friend Stacy’s mom. | 我和我朋友斯黛西的妈妈走得很近 |
[08:27] | Mrs. Robinson was a former cheerleader, | 罗宾逊女士以前也是拉拉队员 |
[08:29] | so she knew just how to massage my legs after practice. | 她特别清楚训练后该如何给我按摩大腿 |
[08:31] | She had her own homemade Bengay that didn’t burn | 她有一种自制的缓解肌肉酸痛的药膏 |
[08:33] | no matter where she rubbed it on me. | 无论怎么在身上蹭都不会有灼热感 |
[08:35] | If I had the chance to go over there, | 如果我有机会去她那里 |
[08:36] | I never missed an opportunity. | 我不会错过任何机会的 |
[08:37] | I think maybe you did. | 我想你错过了很多”鸡会” |
[08:39] | Oh, I forgot the present in the car. | 我把礼物忘在车里了 |
[08:41] | Oh. All right. I’m gonna go take a squirt while you grab it. | 好吧 你去取 我去放个”水” |
[08:45] | – I know! – I love us! | -好笑吧 -好爱我们俩 |
[08:46] | It’s crazy! | 太有才了 |
[08:53] | – I’m gonna fight him. – Phil. | -我要揍死他 -菲尔 |
[08:55] | No, Claire, I’m gonna fight him up real nice. | 别拦我 克莱尔 我要狠狠揍他一顿 |
[08:58] | How about you start with a threat? | 要不还是先威胁他一下吧 |
[09:00] | Hey, Claire, um, could you help me with this? | 克莱尔 你能帮我一把吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 行行行 |
[09:03] | Yeah, you gotta go around the other side. | 你到那边去 |
[09:04] | – I need to keep my eyes on Phil. – Ooh, what’s happening? | -我得盯着点菲尔 -怎么了 |
[09:06] | He’s about to drop the hammer on Haley’s new boyfriend. | 他马上要去把海莉的新男友吓跑 |
[09:08] | He’s twice her age, and it’s disgusting. | 他比她大一倍 太令人作呕了 |
[09:10] | Yeah, reminds me of | 是啊 让我想起 |
[09:11] | a certain manager at the Cheesecake Factory that you dated. | 你当年约会过的某奶酪工厂的小经理 |
[09:14] | Oh. Todd. | 你说陶德啊 |
[09:15] | He had a camaro… and power. | 他可是有车又有权 |
[09:17] | Ugh! He was nasty. You just did it to get a rise out of dad. | 他糟透了 你跟他约会就是为了气老爸 |
[09:20] | Yeah, well, look how well that worked out. | 是啊 但事与愿违 |
[09:21] | It didn’t bother dad at all, and then I was stuck with a guy | 老爸一点反应都没有 而我却落了个 |
[09:23] | who smelled like potato skins | 身上一股土豆皮味 |
[09:24] | and said “Supposably”. | 且用”倘若”这种蹩脚词的男友 |
[09:26] | Well, you have to admit, dad played that pretty brilliantly. | 你必须承认 老爸那招还挺灵的 |
[09:28] | You know, after a few weeks, | 没过几周 |
[09:29] | you got bored with him, and then you dumped him. | 你就厌倦了那男人 把他给甩了 |
[09:31] | I did. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | I dumped him up real nice. | 我狠狠把他给甩了 |
[09:35] | – Phil. – Claire. Oh, come on. | -菲尔 -克莱尔 拜托 |
[09:37] | Phil, you can’t say anything to Kenny. | 菲尔 千万别对肯尼说任何话 |
[09:39] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不行 |
[09:40] | I know why Haley is doing this. | 我知道海莉为什么这样做 |
[09:42] | She’s doing it to get back at you for being so hard on her. | 她是为了报复你对她那么严厉 |
[09:44] | I did the same thing to my dad. | 我当初也是这么对付我爸的 |
[09:45] | First of all, I’m not your dad. | 首先 我跟你爸可不一样 |
[09:47] | And do you think I’m just gonna let this happen? | 而且你觉得我会任由她跟他约会吗 |
[09:48] | Trust me. The more it bothers you, | 相信我 你越是生气 |
[09:51] | the longer he stays. | 他呆的时间就越长 |
[09:52] | The more we ignore it… | 而我们越是坐视不管… |
[09:55] | Up top, dad! | 来击个掌 老爹 |
[09:58] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[09:59] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[10:00] | …the sooner Willie Nelson’s on the road again. | 那位威利·尼尔森就会越早走人 |
[10:04] | I’m so conflicted. | 我好纠结 |
[10:05] | What you’re saying makes sense up here, | 我脑子里知道你说得有道理 |
[10:07] | but it’s not what I wanna do here. | 我心里却不能接受 |
[10:08] | And I just feel so damn comfortable down here. | 我臀部这里却感觉好舒服 |
[10:12] | I forgot to tell ya I put that in the trunk. | 忘了告诉你 我把那东西放在”后背箱”里了 |
[10:14] | Oh, I know. I had to reach under your jeans. | 知道 我不得不伸到你的裤子下面去拿 |
[10:18] | – I can’t believe that! – We’re so crazy! | -难以置信啊 -我们太有才了 |
[10:19] | It’s adorable! | 你个小可爱 |
[10:22] | Wanna see outside? | 出去转转吧 |
[10:23] | yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:26] | Sweetie, I brought you a cookie. | 宝贝 我给你买了饼干 |
[10:29] | I ate at the emergency room. | 我在急诊室吃过了 |
[10:32] | You worked that in seamlessly. | 你那眼罩贴合得很完美啊 |
[10:33] | Oh, come on. It was– it was an accident. | 别这样 那只是场意外 |
[10:34] | Stop beating yourself up. Hey, let’s go mingle. | 别再自责了 走 我们也一起乐去 |
[10:36] | No. You know what? | 不 其实吧 |
[10:37] | Some of my students are here, and I’m just– | 我有几个学生在这 我现在… |
[10:39] | -I’m not in the mood. -All right. | -我没那个心情 -好吧 |
[10:41] | Cam, we’re gonna talk about this. I know what’s going on. | 小卡 我们得谈谈了 我知道你在闹什么别扭 |
[10:43] | You’re obviously going through something at school. | 你肯定在学校工作不顺 |
[10:45] | You’re struggling, and I have just made things worse | 你心里挣扎难受 我还火上浇油 |
[10:47] | By bragging about what a hero I’ve been at work recently. | 夸自己工作如何得心应手 没考虑你的感受 |
[10:50] | And it–it’s– it’s not a competition. | 但这不是在跟你竞争 |
[10:52] | You know, my victories are your victories. | 我的成功就是你的成功 |
[10:54] | Your defeats are my defeats. | 你的失败就是我的失败 |
[10:55] | Hey, Mr. Tucker! There he is! | 塔克老师 他在这儿 |
[10:58] | *Bow across a cello string* | *拉动琴弦* |
[11:01] | *Piano keys a hammerin* | *弹奏钢琴* |
[11:04] | *Voices raised in harmony* | *和声齐唱* |
[11:08] | *For our dear ol’ Cameron* | *致我们亲爱的卡梅隆* |
[11:11] | We love you, Mr. Tucker! We love you! You’re the best! | 爱你 塔克先生 你是最棒的 |
[11:13] | Bye! Bye! | 再见老师 |
[11:15] | Yeah, it’s been a nightmare. | 是啊 确实像噩梦一般 |
[11:17] | And thank you for assuming I’m terrible at my job. | 谢谢你认为我不能应付自己的工作 |
[11:21] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:24] | Hey, everybody. Sorry we’re late. | 我们到了 抱歉迟到了 |
[11:25] | We got caught doing a bunch of stuff. | 我们路上遇到点事耽搁了 |
[11:27] | Or not doing a bunch of stuff. | 或者什么事儿都不干 |
[11:29] | Okay, manny is going to be here soon, | 好啦 曼尼马上就到了 |
[11:31] | So let’s go over the plan. | 我们把步骤再过一遍 |
[11:33] | When we hear him coming, we turn off the light. | 听到他快进来时 我们把灯关掉 |
[11:35] | Then when he comes in and turns it on, | 他一进来 我们就把灯打开 |
[11:37] | We all scream “Surprise!” | 然后大喊”惊喜” |
[11:40] | You got a pen? I wanna write this down. | 有笔吗 我得记下来 |
[11:41] | He’s coming up the driveway! | 他正从车道走过来 |
[11:43] | He’s here early! Hurry up! | 他来早了 大家各就各位 |
[11:47] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快 |
[11:48] | Ahh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[11:51] | Quick. I don’t want the neighbors to see us. | 快点 别让邻居看到 |
[11:52] | You’re sure we’re alone? | 你确定屋里没人吧 |
[11:53] | Yeah. They’re not home till 6:00. | 确定 他们6点才会回来 |
[11:55] | Good, ’cause I wanted to give you your birthday present. | 太好了 因为我要给你个特别的生日礼物 |
[12:01] | Actually, I’d like to see your face. | 其实 我想看清你的脸 |
[12:06] | It’s harsh, I know. | 灯太晃眼了 我知道 |
[12:07] | I begged them to put in a dimmer. | 之前跟他们说过该装个调光器 |
[12:08] | No! | 不是的 |
[12:12] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[12:13] | Manny, we’re so sorry. We didn’t mean to– | 曼尼 对不起 我们本无意… |
[12:15] | What? Ruin the greatest moment of my life?! | 无意什么 把我人生中最美好的时刻搞砸吗 |
[12:18] | Thanks again, mom! | 真是谢你了 妈 |
[12:20] | And the surprised becomes the surpriser. | 本应接受惊喜的人成为了惊喜制造者 |
[12:23] | This party had everything. | 这派对真是太精彩了 |
[12:26] | Manny | 曼尼 |
[12:31] | Manny, please come out. | 曼尼 出来吧 |
[12:32] | Unless you’re here to cut a food slot on my door, | 如果你不是来往门上装送食槽 |
[12:34] | You can leave now. | 那么你可以走了 |
[12:36] | Nobody’s going to make fun of you. | 没人想捉弄你 |
[12:38] | Kids make fun of you if you get a haircut. | 对孩子来说 剪个新发型就会被同龄人取笑 |
[12:40] | I just gave them a full-blown sex scandal. | 我制造了性丑闻 这下他们有的吐槽了 |
[12:43] | Everybody’s so excited to celebrate with you. | 大家本想开心地为你庆祝的 |
[12:47] | Ay, no. | 哎呀 不会吧 |
[12:49] | The baby was ready, but I was not. | 婴儿急着要出来 可我还不能让他出来 |
[12:51] | It was bad enough that manny had to share his mother. | 让曼尼和别人分享他的母亲已经够委屈他了 |
[12:55] | I couldn’t let him share a birthday, too. | 还要和别人分享生日 那可不行 |
[12:58] | You stay in there! | 你给我乖乖待在里面 |
[12:59] | I thought you wanted me to come out. | 你不是劝我出来吗 |
[13:01] | I do! I do! Come out! | 是啊 是啊 出来吧 |
[13:02] | We stole you a beautiful birthday cake. | 我们还给你偷了个漂亮的蛋糕 |
[13:05] | Gloria, tag out. Let me give it a shot. | 歌洛莉亚 闪开 让我来 |
[13:07] | Yes, you fix it. | 你来劝劝吧 |
[13:11] | Look, I’m not gonna sugarcoat this, kid. That was rough. | 我不会粉饰这件事 那确实挺难堪的 |
[13:13] | Go away! | 走开 |
[13:14] | But there’s an upside. | 但这事也有好的一面 |
[13:16] | The best thing about kissing a girl | 毕竟吻女孩最让人高兴的 |
[13:18] | Is you get to tell your friends. | 莫过于可以向朋友炫耀 |
[13:20] | The problem is, they never believe you. | 但问题是没人会相信你 |
[13:22] | But you had witnesses. | 现在你有一大帮证人了 |
[13:24] | We’re gonna be talking about this one for years to come,aren’t we? | 刚才那事可以拿来吐槽好几年呢 |
[13:27] | You said it, Kenny. | 那可不 肯尼 |
[13:28] | Manny seems to me like a– like a real old soul. | 曼尼看起来像个小大人儿 |
[13:31] | Kenny is amazing at telling the age of a soul. | 肯尼非常擅长观察人的心理年龄 |
[13:34] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[13:36] | Age is nothin’ but a state of mind, you know? | 年龄其实取决于心态 不是吗 |
[13:40] | I mean, I’m probably more of a 14-year-old than he is. | 比起他 我更像个14岁男孩呢 |
[13:43] | Believe me, I know 14-year-olds. | 相信我 我深知14岁孩子什么样 |
[13:44] | He has a 14-year-old daughter. | 他有个14岁的女儿 |
[13:46] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, cool! | -是的 -太酷了 |
[13:47] | Oh, honey! You don’t have to do that. They have a gardener. | 亲爱的 用不着你来动手 园丁会修剪的 |
[13:51] | Trust me on this. | 相信我对此事的判断 |
[13:53] | I want to, | 我是想相信你 |
[13:53] | But you’re just so wrong about so many things. | 但多年来你的判断几乎从来没对过 |
[13:57] | Just keep practicing. | 继续练习 |
[13:59] | Hey, cam, I-I’m so sorry that I insulted you earlier. | 小卡 抱歉之前侮辱到你了 |
[14:03] | I thought that there was something going on at work, | 我以为你工作上遇到了什么不顺 |
[14:04] | And, obviously, I was wrong. | 但显然我错了 |
[14:06] | Well, you’re wrong again. It is about work. | 那么你又错了 确实跟工作有关 |
[14:08] | This is a fun game. | 真是把我闹糊涂了 |
[14:09] | I didn’t bring it up before because I was embarrassed. | 我之前没说是因为觉得很难堪 |
[14:12] | But yesterday was the best day I’ve had at work yet. | 昨天真的是我工作最顺利的一天 |
[14:15] | I clicked with the students, the teachers. | 我和同学们老师们打成一片 |
[14:18] | – I finally felt like I belonged. – I get it. | -我终于融入进去了 -我懂 |
[14:20] | You couldn’t possibly get it. I’m in the middle of my story. | 你怎么会懂 我话还没说完呢 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:24] | Every day at 2:30, I call Lily, | 每天下午2:30 我都会给莉莉打电话 |
[14:26] | And we dunk a cookie together. | 然后一起泡饼干吃 |
[14:27] | And yesterday, | 可是昨天 |
[14:29] | I forgot. | 我忘记了 |
[14:31] | Forgot my own daughter. | 把女儿忘在一边 |
[14:34] | And obviously, she resents me for it. | 显然 她为此记恨着我 |
[14:36] | It’s why she asked you to marry her, to get back at me. | 所以她让你跟她结婚 以此报复我 |
[14:38] | Okay, here I-I need to point out that she’s 5 | 好吧 我必须指出她才5岁 |
[14:40] | And not a character from “Dynasty.” | 也不是《豪门恩怨》中的角色 |
[14:42] | And as much as I try to connect with her, | 我越是想亲近她 |
[14:43] | I just keep making it worse. | 越是弄巧成拙 |
[14:45] | Maybe you’re just trying too hard. | 或许是你太刻意了 |
[14:47] | Everybody, come in! | 大家快进来 |
[14:48] | Manny’s coming down. | 曼尼要下来了 |
[14:50] | Somebody pick up that towel before someone trips. | 谁把毛巾捡起来 免得到时有人绊倒 |
[14:53] | Okay. I got it. | 好 我来 |
[14:56] | Daddy! | 大爸 |
[14:57] | Okay! Daddy’s coming! What’s wrong with me?! | 别怕 大爸来救你 我是怎么回事 |
[15:01] | Okay, everybody. So, | 好了 各位 那么 |
[15:04] | We sing, then presents, then cake. | 我们先唱歌 然后送礼物 最后吃蛋糕 |
[15:06] | That’s a colombian tradition. | 那是哥伦比亚的传统 |
[15:07] | And we do not speak of what happened before. | 谁都别提刚才的事 |
[15:10] | Nobody saw anything. | 就当没发生过 |
[15:12] | That’s another colombian tradition. | 那也是哥伦比亚的传统 |
[15:14] | Here he is, the man of the hour! | 他来啦 我们的小寿星 |
[15:17] | Happy… | 生日… |
[15:19] | Gloria, you okay? | 歌洛莉亚 你没事吧 |
[15:20] | No, I’m fine! I’m fine. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[15:22] | Hap–aah! Aah! | “生”… |
[15:25] | No way! She peed! | 不会吧 她尿了 |
[15:27] | Her water broke! | 是羊水破了 |
[15:29] | So far, 14’s not my favorite age. | 目前为止我的14岁过得不堪入目 |
[15:31] | No, it’s nothing! Keep singing! Keep singing! | 我没事 继续唱 继续唱 |
[15:34] | Ha… Ay! Stop it! | 生…我不行了 |
[15:36] | We’re gonna pop on over to the hospital. | 我们去趟医院 |
[15:38] | Pizza’s on the way. | 比萨的外卖就快到了 |
[15:39] | You think about it, run a mop over this area? | 你们能把地板擦擦吗 |
[15:41] | Ay, manny! I’m so sorry, okay? | 曼尼 对不起 原谅我 |
[15:43] | And the birthday video becomes a nature film. | 生日录像改为自然纪录片 |
[15:46] | Luke, come on. | 卢克 别闹了 |
[15:50] | Oh my gosh! It’s happening! | 天啊 要生了 |
[15:55] | Manny, I am so sorry about today. | 曼尼 今天真的很抱歉 |
[15:58] | I just wanted you to have a happy birthday. | 本想让你过个快乐的生日的 |
[16:00] | And speaking of birth– days… | 说到生日 |
[16:02] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[16:04] | I’m not letting this baby out before midnight. | 我不会在午夜前生下这个孩子的 |
[16:06] | This is your day. | 今天是属于你的 |
[16:08] | I’m not gonna let you share it every year, okay? | 我不会让你每年与人分享的 好吗 |
[16:10] | Mom, look. | 妈 听我说 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I’ve felt a little neglected lately, | 没错 我最近有一些被冷落的感觉 |
[16:14] | but I’ve had you to myself for 14 years. | 但我已经一个人独占你的爱14年了 |
[16:17] | That makes me a little sad. | 你这话让我有些难过 |
[16:19] | Oh, please. If we had actually forgotten his birthday, | 拜托 如果我们真的忘记了他的生日 |
[16:22] | he’d be out right now kissing a cute brunette. | 他现在就会亲着一个美丽的褐发小姑娘 |
[16:24] | Things work out. | 那是好事 |
[16:27] | You know that I love you no matter what? | 你知道无论怎样我都会爱你吗 |
[16:30] | You’re trying to hold another person inside of you | 你为了照顾我的情绪 而尝试将另一个人 |
[16:31] | to spare my feelings. Message received. | 留在肚子里 你的爱我明白 |
[16:36] | Ooh, that’s a strong grip. | 握得好用力 |
[16:37] | Ah, that’s a–that’s a– that’s a– | 好了 好了 |
[16:42] | Ah, she’s gettin’ close. | 快生了 |
[16:43] | She’s at, like, 8 beautiful centimeters. | 她的宫口现在已经扩张到美丽的8厘米 |
[16:48] | Hey. I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Kenny. | 嘿 我们不认识吧 我叫肯尼 |
[16:51] | Hi. I’m disgusted. | 你好 我叫”被恶心到” |
[16:55] | Mitchell, she won’t even look at me. | 米奇尔 她甚至都不想看我 |
[16:57] | Well, she can’t really look at anyone. | 她现在谁都看不见 |
[17:00] | Oh! Look who’s back… | 瞧谁回来了 |
[17:02] | Again. What happened this time? | 又回来了 这次怎么了 |
[17:04] | He threw me in the pool. | 他把我扔到了泳池里 |
[17:06] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 不是这样的 |
[17:08] | It kind of is. | 就是这样的 |
[17:10] | Luke, come on. We don’t need to relive it. | 卢克 得了 我们不用再经历一次 |
[17:13] | – Daddy! – Oh, look at this. | -大爸 -看这个 |
[17:14] | – I’m coming! Daddy’s coming! What’s wrong with me?! – Mitchell. | -我来了 大爸来了 我是怎么回事 -米奇尔 |
[17:16] | When she fell in the pool, she screamed for daddy. | 她掉进泳池时 是叫大爸救命 |
[17:19] | She calls you “Dad.” She calls me “Daddy.” | 她叫你二爸 叫我大爸 |
[17:22] | – She got scared, and she called out for me. – See? | -她害怕时叫的是我 -瞧 |
[17:25] | I guess daddy was worrying about nothing. | 我想大爸是多虑了 |
[17:26] | But, you know, I can be silly sometimes. | 但是 有时我是会犯傻的 |
[17:29] | – You’re always silly. – No, you’re silly. | -你总是犯傻 -不 你才傻 |
[17:32] | No, you’re always silly. | 不 你总是犯傻 |
[17:34] | No, you’re always silly. | 不 你总是犯傻 |
[17:36] | Oh, my god. What’s wrong with me? | 我的天 我是怎么回事啊 |
[17:37] | The contractions are coming a little bit closer. | 宫缩越来越密集了 |
[17:39] | I think we have to call for a nurse. | 我想应该叫护士了 |
[17:41] | No, no, Jay! No, please! I’m sorry. | 不 杰 不要 对不起 |
[17:43] | For what? | 为什么 |
[17:44] | I don’t know yet, | 我还不知道 |
[17:45] | but I know that babies make mothers crazy. | 但我知道宝宝会让母亲抓狂 |
[17:48] | and I’m going to be making mistakes, | 我会犯错 |
[17:49] | and the I’m going to be blaming you. | 然后我会怪你 |
[17:51] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你别离开我 |
[17:53] | You’re a little emotional right now. | 你现在有点情绪化了 |
[17:55] | But it’s been so long for me, | 但我好久没照顾宝宝了 |
[17:57] | and a hundred years for you. | 对你来说更是时过百年了 |
[18:00] | Are we still going to be good at this? | 我们依然会是优秀的父母吗 |
[18:02] | It’s gonna be an adventure, | 这将是一次历险 |
[18:03] | but that’s what you and I do best. | 但这是我们最拿手的 |
[18:05] | Look at today. | 看看今天 |
[18:06] | I can’t ever remember having more fun with you. | 我觉得我们从未如此开心过 |
[18:09] | I’m so lucky. | 我好幸运 |
[18:12] | Now get out. | 快出来 |
[18:14] | – But I thought you wanted me to– – No, not you. | -我以为你想要我… -不是说你 |
[18:16] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[18:24] | Hey. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:25] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[18:26] | Hey, guys? | 爸 妈 |
[18:27] | So Kenny and I were thinking about going to this restaurant. | 肯尼和我想去一家餐厅 |
[18:30] | Oh, sure. I don’t have a problem with that. Do you, Phil? | 可以啊 我没意见 你呢菲尔 |
[18:32] | No. | 没有 |
[18:34] | In fact, it has been such a pleasure | 事实上 认识肯尼 |
[18:35] | getting to know Kenny, it’s our treat. | 非常开心 我们请客 |
[18:37] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:38] | No! | 没有 |
[18:39] | Give them your credit card,Phil. | 把信用卡给他们 菲尔 |
[18:41] | Also, uh, this restaurant is pretty far away, | 而且那家餐厅相当远 |
[18:44] | So we might be out late. | 所以我们可能会待到很晚 |
[18:46] | Well, sweetheart, you are only young once. | 亲爱的 你只会年轻一次 |
[18:48] | Oh, might even make sense to just stay in a hotel. | 可能住酒店更好吧 |
[18:51] | Okay. Put it on the plastic! | 好的 都刷我们的卡 |
[18:53] | Great! | 太好了 |
[18:55] | Okay. See you tomorrow! | 好啦 明天见 |
[18:57] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[18:59] | It’s my ex-wife– | 是我前妻 |
[19:01] | Not the good one. | 不是好的那个 |
[19:02] | What do you want?! | 你想怎样 |
[19:04] | Nice game of chicken, Claire. She’s gone! | 胆小鬼游戏玩得真好 克莱尔 她走了 |
[19:06] | She is coming back. I am almost positive. | 她会回来的 我几乎可以肯定 |
[19:08] | Almost?! | 几乎 |
[19:09] | Why do I listen to you? Why? | 为什么我要听你的 为什么 |
[19:11] | You were wrong about the ipod being a failure. | 你说iPod是个失败的发明 是错的 |
[19:13] | You were wrong about tomato being a vegetable. | 你说番茄是蔬菜 也是错的 |
[19:14] | I don’t even want to talk about your favorite “Planet” Pluto! | 我甚至不想提你最喜欢的”行星”冥王星 |
[19:18] | And unless she was lying to the good ladies of “The view,” | 而且除非她是对《观点》里的面善女主持撒谎 |
[19:20] | It’s “De-mi,” Not “Dem-mi”! | 人家名字是黛米 不是迪米[歌手] |
[19:25] | You were going to let me go with him?! | 你居然让我和他一起离开 |
[19:27] | Isn’t that what you wanted, honey? | 那不正是你希望的吗 亲爱的 |
[19:29] | What’s the matter with you?! | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[19:30] | You’ve been acting so weird ever since I left college! | 我离开大学后你就一直表现很怪 |
[19:33] | For the record, you didn’t leave college. | 说清楚下 你不是离开了大学 |
[19:35] | You were asked to leave. | 你是被迫离开 |
[19:36] | Oh, which you guys never let me forget, especially dad. | 你们永远不肯让我忘记这一点 尤其是爸 |
[19:39] | Honey, your father– | 亲爱的 你父亲… |
[19:41] | Oh, you don’t have to tell me what he thinks, okay? | 你不用告诉我他的想法 |
[19:43] | I’m a huge disappointment to him. | 我令他非常失望 |
[19:44] | I see it on his face every day. | 我每天都能从他的表情中看出这点 |
[19:46] | He acts as if he doesn’t even want me around. | 他表现的根本不想让我出现在他身边 |
[19:48] | Give me the ticket for the car. | 给我停车票 |
[19:49] | – Phil– – I’m going after her! | -菲尔 -我去追她 |
[19:50] | This little chicken game may work for you dad, | 这个胆小鬼游戏也许对你爸有用 |
[19:52] | but it doesn’t work for me. That’s my little girl. | 但对我没用 那是我的宝贝女儿 |
[19:54] | I need her to know | 我要让她知道 |
[19:55] | that no guy on earth is good enough for her, | 地球上没有男的能配得上她 |
[19:56] | let alone some slimy, middle-aged jean salesman! | 更别说是什么媚俗的中年牛仔裤销售员 |
[20:03] | What’s this? | 什么情况 |
[20:03] | Just enjoy it. | 享受这一刻吧 |
[20:06] | There’s all kinds of milestones in life, | 人生中有着各种里程碑 |
[20:09] | The kind you expect to live through– | 有你期望经历的 |
[20:12] | The first kiss. | 初吻 |
[20:14] | Birthdays… | 生日 |
[20:17] | Graduations. | 毕业 |
[20:19] | If you’re lucky, a wedding or two. | 如果够幸运 一两次婚礼 |
[20:23] | Or even a new addition to the family. | 甚至是家里增添了新成员 |
[20:29] | Then there’s the kind | 还有你从未梦想过 |
[20:30] | you never dreamed you’d get to live through again. | 会再次经历的时刻 |
[20:33] | So adorable! | 好可爱 |
[20:34] | So sweet! | 太讨人喜欢了 |
[20:35] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天 |
[20:40] | Look at him. He’s perfect! | 看他 太完美了 |
[20:45] | Look at him. He’s so cute! | 看他 好可爱 |
[20:47] | And that’s the best kind of all. | 那才是人生中最美妙的 |
[20:50] | Why am I spoiling it for you? | 我为什么要向你剧透 |
[20:52] | You’ll see for yourself. | 你会自己发现的 |
[20:59] | – Oh, was it difficult? – Ay, si. | -很痛苦吗 -是 |
[21:01] | It was the most painful 20 minutes of my life. | 那是我人生中最痛的20分钟 |
[21:05] | Oh, well, look at that! | 瞧啊 |
[21:06] | – You’re skinny again. – Yeah. | -你又苗条了 -是的 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:09] | So wait. He–he’s my uncle? | 等等 他是我舅舅吗 |
[21:11] | No. He’s your half-brother-in-law. | 不 他算你半个小舅子 |
[21:13] | He’s our uncle. | 他是我们的舅舅 |
[21:14] | Half-uncle or full uncle? | 半舅舅还是全舅舅 |
[21:15] | What’s a fuluncle? | 什么是全舅舅 |
[21:16] | Okay, so don’t feel like you gotta stick around. | 好啦 别觉得自己应该赖着不走 |
[21:18] | – Okay. We’ll see you tomorrow then. – Okay, we’ll be back tomorrow. | -我们明天见 -我们明天再来 |
[21:20] | – Bye, uncle. – Congrats. | -拜 舅舅 -恭喜 |
[21:22] | – Bye. – He’s adorable! | -再见 -他好可爱 |
[21:24] | Is he? | 可爱吗 |
[21:25] | I don’t like this one bit. | 我一点也不喜欢这小家伙 |
[21:28] | We’ll talk. | 我们详谈 |