时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | As great as it is bringing a baby home from the hospital, | 尽管把宝宝从医院带回家是件幸福的事 |
[00:08] | there’s one sound you absolutely dread waking up to… | 有种声音绝对是你醒来时恐惧面对的 |
[00:15] | Relatives. | 亲戚们 |
[00:19] | I really never saw these wedding pictures, mamá. | 我还真没见过这些婚礼照片 妈妈 |
[00:23] | How handsome and young papa looks. | 爸爸看起来多年轻潇洒啊 |
[00:25] | Ay, it makes me sad. | 看得我好伤感 |
[00:27] | Ay, I know that you miss him. | 我知道你想念他 |
[00:29] | No. Look at my ass. | 不是 你看我的翘臀 |
[00:31] | There are two things in that picture I don’t have anymore. | 照片里有两样东西 现在我都失去了 |
[00:33] | Ay, mama, que loca. | 妈妈 您太搞笑了 |
[00:35] | Sonia, can I help you? | 桑娅 需要我帮忙吗 |
[00:36] | No, no, she’s fine. It keeps her busy. | 没事 没事 让她忙去吧 |
[00:38] | We need more corn. Gloria, where is your garden? | 得再来点玉米 歌洛莉亚 菜园在哪 |
[00:40] | I will harvest some. | 我去摘点儿 |
[00:42] | They don’t live that way, honey. | 宝贝儿 城里人家里可没菜园 |
[00:43] | Gloria, give me the keys. We’ll go to the market. | 歌洛莉亚 给我车钥匙 我们去趟超市 |
[00:45] | Hey, you’re all awake. I didn’t hear you. | 嘿 你们都起床啦 我都没听见你们的动静 |
[00:47] | Oh, look at my two handsome men. | 看看我们家两个帅哥 |
[00:49] | Mi nio, my little Fulgencio Umberto. | 我的宝贝 我的小弗汉希欧·翁贝托 |
[00:52] | You know, about the name, we’re not entirely sure… | 说到名字 我们还没完全确定… |
[00:53] | Sonia, vámonos. Good-bye, Fulgencio. | 桑娅 走啦 再见哟 弗汉希欧 |
[00:57] | Say good-bye to Fulgencio. | 跟弗汉希欧再见 |
[00:59] | Good-bye, Fulgencio. | 再见 弗汉希欧 |
[01:00] | His name is Joe. | 他的名字叫乔 |
[01:01] | You tell her that we’re not naming him | 你去告诉她我们不会用她去世的老公 |
[01:04] | after her dead husband or his father before him. | 或他爹的名字给孩子取名 |
[01:06] | – His name was– – Please don’t say it again. | -他的名字是 -别说了 |
[01:08] | Jay, I cannot go against my mother’s will. | 杰 我不能违背我妈妈的愿望 |
[01:12] | But she likes you. | 但她喜欢你 |
[01:13] | Maybe if you convince her… | 如果你去劝她 |
[01:15] | Fulgencio Umberto– the initials are F.U. Pritchett, | 弗汉希欧·翁贝托–缩写是F.U.普里契特 |
[01:19] | which is exactly the way it feels right now. | 我现在就是这种操蛋的感觉 |
[01:34] | Is there some kind of dress code for godparents? | 教父教母有什么着装要求吗 |
[01:36] | You’re not wearing a fedora, Phil. | 不许戴你那顶大傻帽子 菲尔 |
[01:38] | Can you pick up the dry cleaning? | 你能去取下干洗的衣服吗 |
[01:39] | That sounds like an offer I can’t refuse. | 听起来我好像不能拒绝啊 |
[01:42] | Yeah, we’re not doing that. | 别 我们不搞这一套 |
[01:43] | So I got delayed picking up Lily from dance class. | 我接莉莉下舞蹈课已经迟到了 |
[01:46] | Now Gloria’s got me running around | 现在歌洛莉亚又叫我到处跑 |
[01:47] | doing a thousand things for christening. | 准备一堆洗礼的事 |
[01:48] | Son of a bitch. | 操他妈的 |
[01:50] | It’s not that bad, really. I’m just–I’m venting. | 别激动 我只是发发牢骚而已 |
[01:52] | I couldn’t believe it. Somebody’s balloons | 难以置信 有人把气球 |
[01:54] | were blocking my billboard. Philboard. | 挡到我的广告牌了 菲尔牌 |
[01:56] | My Philboard. | 我的菲尔牌 |
[01:58] | Can we wear the same outfits at Crispin’s party | 我们能把穿去参加洗礼的衣服 |
[02:00] | that we’re wearing to the baptism? | 穿到克里斯宾的派对上吗 |
[02:02] | Oh, you know what? I don’t know. | 这个啊 我也不知道 |
[02:03] | Because you wanna be subdued at church | 因为你想在教堂低调 |
[02:05] | and then fabulous at night. | 到了晚上却很华丽 |
[02:06] | You know who would make a fortune? | 你知道谁会狠赚一笔吗 |
[02:07] | The designer who comes up with the little black dress for men. | 给男人设计小黑裙的设计师 |
[02:10] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊 |
[02:11] | I know, sweetie, but daddies are talking | 我知道 小甜心 但是爸爸们在讨论 |
[02:13] | about what we’re gonna wear tonight, | 我们晚上要穿什么 |
[02:15] | and that’s a difficult conversation. | 那可是很难做决定的 |
[02:16] | – Cry me a river. – Lily. | -难死了也跟本小姐无关 -莉莉 |
[02:19] | I-I’m not loving this attitude. | 我不喜欢你这样哦 |
[02:21] | You seem a little mean. | 你这样显得有点刻薄 |
[02:22] | Sorry. Should I call you a wah-mbulance? | 对不起 需要我帮你们叫辆”救父车”吗 |
[02:26] | Oh, my gosh. She has been so snarky lately. | 我的天啊 她最近好毒舌啊 |
[02:28] | I know. I’ve actually been getting nervous | 是啊 现在只要一害她迟到 |
[02:30] | when we’re making her late for something. | 我的神经就很紧张 |
[02:31] | Because of what she said the other day? | 因为她那天说的话吗 |
[02:33] | – “Today, ladies.” – Hurtful. | -“抓紧时间 小姐们” -真伤人 |
[02:35] | You know, she hears us doing it, | 你也知道 她听到我们那样说话 |
[02:38] | So we–we should try and be less negative. | 所以我们 我们不该造成那么多负面影响 |
[02:40] | Model some better behavior. | 做好榜样 |
[02:42] | Yeah. Well, you know, if it’s a model she needs, | 是啊 如果她需要的是一名模特 |
[02:44] | She’s come to the right place. | 那她就来对地方了 |
[02:45] | – Oh, boy. – Hmm. | -妈呀 -哼 |
[02:48] | I wish Lily was in here, | 要是莉莉在就好了 |
[02:49] | so she could hear me not comment on that. | 她就可以看到我对这事不予置评 |
[02:51] | I get it. You’re modeling. | 知道啦 你在扮模特走秀 |
[02:54] | Hey, it’s Phil Dunphy again. | 嘿 又是我 菲尔·邓菲 |
[02:57] | I-I got cut off by your machine. | 你的电话断线了 |
[02:58] | I’m, uh, not sure where I left off there, | 不知道刚刚说到哪了 |
[03:00] | but I’ll attempt to be brief, | 但我尽量长话短说 |
[03:01] | As I do appreciate when people do the same for me. | 因为别人这么做我也会很感激 |
[03:05] | Anyhoo, uh, your balloons are co–damn it! | 话说回来 你的气球挡住–妈的 |
[03:08] | Is anyone home? Mom! | 有人在家吗 妈 |
[03:10] | I need her first. Mom! | 我先找她的 妈 |
[03:11] | She’s out. | 她出去了 |
[03:12] | Why is she always gone when we need an adult? | 我们需要一个成年人的时候她怎么老不在 |
[03:14] | – I can help. – What’s with the cage? | -我可以帮忙 -盒子里是什么 |
[03:15] | – Science project. – Mom, where are you? | -科研项目 -妈 你在哪里 |
[03:17] | – Out. It’s just the three of us. – Four. | -出去了 就我们三个在 -四个 |
[03:19] | – I need her. – Rats. | -我需要她 -是老鼠 |
[03:21] | I know, right? | 我知道 好吧 |
[03:22] | Guys, I’m right here. What do you need? | 同志们 我就在这里 你们需要什么 |
[03:24] | No, it’s okay. We’re good. | 没事 我们没事 |
[03:24] | – Okay, never mind. – No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -没事 -不 不不不不不 |
[03:27] | Family meeting. Everybody grab some ‘za. | 家庭会议 每人抓块披萨 |
[03:28] | We’re gonna talk about this. | 一起讨论下这个问题 |
[03:32] | Listen, I know you guys like to go to mom, | 听着 我知道你们喜欢找妈妈 |
[03:34] | because she’s Mr.Tough guy problem-solver. | 因为她是问题解决小能手 |
[03:36] | She gets results. | 她办事有结果 |
[03:37] | Yeah, she does. She does. You’re right. | 对 她有 她有 你没错 |
[03:40] | Like the last time we got pizza from our favorite place here. | 比如上次 我们买到了最喜欢吃的披萨 |
[03:42] | Remember that? We got shortchanged, | 还记得那次吗 他们少找了我们零钱 |
[03:44] | She cursed a blue streak and got our money back? | 她连珠炮似的骂了一通 把钱要回来了 |
[03:46] | How’s that pizza, by the way? | 顺便问下 披萨好吃吗 |
[03:48] | – Pretty good. It’s okay. – Liars! | -挺好的 不错 -撒谎 |
[03:50] | It’s garbage. | 难吃死了 |
[03:51] | That’s not Scardino’s, it’s Scandoni’s. | 那不是斯卡迪诺家的披萨 是斯卡多尼的 |
[03:54] | You know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[03:55] | ’cause your mom’s little blow-up | 因为你们老妈的小脾气得罪他家了 |
[03:57] | got us banned from Scardino’s for life. | 我们这辈子都吃不到斯卡迪诺家的披萨了 |
[04:01] | So maybe your mom’s way isn’t always the best way. | 所以 也许老妈的办法并非总是最好的 |
[04:03] | Now why don’t you guys tell me what’s going on? | 现在 你们跟我说说发生什么事了 |
[04:06] | I’m having a ’60s-themed birthday party next week. | 我本来打算下周办一场60年代主题生日派对 |
[04:08] | Hippies, bell-bottoms, tie-dye. | 嬉皮士 喇叭裤 扎染什么的 |
[04:10] | Karen Sullivan heard about it, | 凯伦·苏利文知道了 |
[04:11] | and decided to have the same party… tonight. | 决定办一场同样的派对 就在今晚 |
[04:15] | Not groovy. | 情况不妙 |
[04:16] | I accidentally called my teacher “Mommy”. | 我一不留神把我”老师”叫成了”老妈” |
[04:18] | My “Friend” Reuben went around and told everyone. | 我”朋友”罗本到处宣传 全校都知道了 |
[04:21] | Oh, hey, Reuben, | 我说 罗本 |
[04:23] | do you remember that class field trip to the zoo | 你还记不记得那次全班到动物园郊游 |
[04:25] | when the zebra rushed the fence and you peed your pants? | 有只斑马从栅栏里冲出来 你都尿裤子了 |
[04:28] | I didn’t tell anyone, not even on the bus ride home | 我都没告诉任何人 就算他在坐车回家的时候 |
[04:30] | when he had to sit next to mom– | 不得不坐在老妈旁边… |
[04:32] | Ms. Bockman! Damn it! | 不对 是鲍克曼老师 该死 |
[04:34] | Our neighbor’s out of town, | 我们邻居出远门了 |
[04:35] | and she’s paying me to move her car on street cleaning days. | 所以她雇我在街道清扫日那天替她挪车 |
[04:37] | Now I would just park it in her driveway, | 我倒想只是把车停在车道上 |
[04:39] | but she already has a camper and a cord of wood there. | 可那里已经停了一台露营车 还种了很多树 |
[04:42] | Pretty sure she’s a lesbian. | 她肯定是女同性恋 |
[04:43] | Anyway, easy money, right? | 不管怎么说 这钱容易挣 对吧 |
[04:46] | Oh, my god, I can’t see anything! | 我的神呐 我什么也看不见 |
[04:47] | Hard starboard! | 右满舵 |
[04:49] | What does that even mean?! | 那是什么意思啊 |
[04:50] | How much longer do I have to block people? | 我还要在这里堵人堵多久啊 |
[04:52] | I’m late for the airport. | 我赶飞机要迟到了 |
[04:54] | Dylan, you are being no help right now! | 迪兰 你现在一点忙都没帮上 |
[04:56] | Sorry, but I’m already in trouble with dispatch | 对不起 但是我自己也遇到”分流”麻烦 |
[04:58] | for drinking all those little waters. | 我之前喝太多水了 |
[05:00] | Drive! Do it now! | 开车 快开 |
[05:04] | How do I tell her I snapped a branch | 我要怎么告诉她 她心爱的柠檬树 |
[05:06] | on her beloved lemon tree? | 树枝被我撞折了 |
[05:08] | I mean, she boils the leaves | 那些叶子她是要煮来 |
[05:09] | to add a scent to her own work boot oil. | 给她自制的靴子油添加香味的 |
[05:11] | Did I mention she plays in two softball leagues? | 我有没有提到她效力于两个垒球联盟 |
[05:14] | Now what are you guys gonna do? | 你们这些家伙要怎么办 |
[05:15] | You gonna have your mom go around | 你们是希望让你们老妈四处转转 |
[05:16] | and yell at all these people and burn a bunch of bridges? | 跟这些人大喊一通 毁坏一批友谊的桥梁 |
[05:19] | Or are you gonna talk to your Reubens, | 还是 去和你们的罗本们 |
[05:22] | your Karens, your lemon… lady, | 凯伦们 还有你的柠檬…女士谈谈 |
[05:26] | tell ’em how you feel, | 和他们谈谈你们的感受 |
[05:27] | appeal to their human side? | 唤起他们人性的一面 |
[05:30] | The choice is pretty simple, huh? | 这选择显而易见 对吧 |
[05:35] | So she’s out all day? | 就是说她今天不会回来了 |
[05:36] | – I’ll try her cell. – It’s off. | -我再试试打她的手机吧 -关机了 |
[05:38] | I texted her while dad was talking. | 老爸说话的时候我给她发短信了 |
[05:42] | Pilar, I brought you a coffee. | 皮娜 我给你带了杯咖啡 |
[05:43] | Oh. I put a little something extra in it. | 我往里面加了点儿料 |
[05:46] | Jay, you devil. | 杰 你耍坏 |
[05:49] | Hey, by the way, look… | 顺便说一下 你看 |
[05:52] | it’s beautiful, no? | 漂亮不 |
[05:54] | It’s the dressing gown for Fulgencio’s christening. | 这是为弗汉希欧洗礼准备的袍子哦 |
[05:57] | All the men in our family wear this. | 我们家所有男丁都穿过它 |
[05:59] | What’s one more son in a dress? | 不会又给我来个基佬儿子吧 |
[06:00] | Oh, tradition. Oh, it’s so important. | 这是传统 那可是很重要的 |
[06:04] | I have a gift in here for little Fulgencio. | 我为小弗汉希欧准备了一个礼物 放在这里 |
[06:07] | That has been in my family for three generations. | 这东西在我们家族里传了三代人了 |
[06:10] | You know, about this naming thing– | 关于给孩子起名的事情 |
[06:12] | In America, it’s not real common to hear the name Fuljencio. | 在美国 福建西欧这个名字可真不常见 |
[06:15] | It’s “Ful-hen-cio.” | 应该是”弗-汉-希欧” |
[06:17] | – Hen? – Hen. | -汗 -汉 |
[06:18] | I don’t need to practice it ’cause I can’t name my son that. | 我不用练这个 我不会给我儿子起这名字的 |
[06:21] | I’m just being honest with you. | 我只是和你实话实说 |
[06:23] | No. No, no, no, no, that’s good. | 不 没关系 这样很好 |
[06:25] | That’s good. I should be more honest with you sometimes. | 这样很好 有时候我也该和你说说实话 |
[06:27] | Well, we’ve known each other a few years. | 是啊 我们彼此相识也有些年头了 |
[06:29] | I don’t like you, Jay. | 我不喜欢你 杰 |
[06:30] | nah. We can act like everything is fine for the family, | 我们可以看在家庭的份上 装作一切都好 |
[06:33] | But, you know, I have never liked you. | 但是 你知道的 我从来没喜欢过你 |
[06:35] | The way you take whatever looks good to you– | 你那种见到好东西就要占的嘴脸 |
[06:38] | you know, like my daughter or the last piece of meat. | 比如 我女儿或者最后一块肉 |
[06:43] | You’re always too busy to pick me up at the airport. | 你总是很忙 忙到不能去机场接我 |
[06:45] | You send a total stranger with a cardboard sign. | 只派来一个完全陌生的人举块纸牌子 |
[06:48] | – Hi, grandma. – Hey. | -嗨 外婆 -你好 |
[06:50] | Hey, buddy. Get over here. | 伙计 到这儿来 |
[06:52] | I sure do love the cross you got me. | 我是真的很喜欢你送我的十字架 |
[06:54] | But do I have to wear it today? | 可是我今天必须带着它吗 |
[06:55] | It’s kinda hard to close my shirt over it. | 我的衬衫都因此扣不上了 |
[06:57] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不用 |
[06:58] | You do whatever you want, Padrecito. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[07:00] | I know that’s the way in this house. | 我知道这个家里就是这种行事风格 |
[07:02] | But if you wear it, ooh, you’ll make me proud. | 不过你要是带上它 会让我非常骄傲的 |
[07:06] | It’s been in my family for five generations. | 那已经在我们家族里传了五代人了 |
[07:08] | – Okay. I’ll walk you out, buddy. | -好吧 -我送你出去 小弟 |
[07:11] | Is anything in her family new? | 她家里有没有什么东西是新的 |
[07:14] | Just you. | 就是你呗 |
[07:21] | Okay. Excuse me. Sorry. | 好的 让一让 不好意思 |
[07:24] | All right. Here we’ve got the deli platter, | 好了 我们有熏腌大拼盘了 |
[07:26] | and there’s more in my car. | 我车里还有更多 |
[07:28] | But those are not from Rumpernook’s. | 但这些不是从兰伯努克家买的 |
[07:30] | No, because the cheese at Rump… | 没错 因为我得罪他们家… |
[07:32] | I don’t go there anymore. | 因为我再也不去他家买了 |
[07:34] | I’m going to do the laundry. | 我去洗衣服了 |
[07:35] | Okay, Sonia. I love you so much. | 好的 桑娅 好爱你哦 |
[07:38] | Wow. Pretty cozy with the new housekeeper, huh? | 你对这新管家挺有爱的哈 |
[07:40] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[07:42] | Wow. Pretty weird with your sister. | 哇 你这么使唤你妹妹啊 |
[07:44] | She likes to keep busy. But I feel bad for her. | 她喜欢忙前忙后 但我挺同情她的 |
[07:47] | I have so much, and she has nothing. | 我拥有这么多 她却一无所有 |
[07:49] | Okay. Well, people make their own choices. | 好吧 人们选择自己的命运 |
[07:51] | It’s not like you’re responsible. | 你不需要为此负责 |
[07:52] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[07:54] | Maybe just a little bit. | 好像还是有一点 |
[07:56] | I was older and I had opportunities to travel, | 我比较年长 有机会出去旅行 |
[07:59] | and I took them. | 我就抓住一切机会 |
[08:01] | Well, it didn’t prevent her from going anywhere. | 那也不会阻止她去任何地方啊 |
[08:03] | No, no. | 不不不 |
[08:04] | Maybe just one time. | 只是有一次 |
[08:06] | There was a letter that arrived from America | 有一封来自美国的信 |
[08:08] | about a job opportunity. | 提供了一个工作机会 |
[08:10] | And it was only for one person, | 但只有一人能去 |
[08:12] | And I went. | 于是我就去了 |
[08:13] | But it’s not like the envelope was addressed to her, | 但那又不是写给她的信 |
[08:16] | And you opened it and… | 你偷偷打开 然后 |
[08:18] | you’re evil. | 你太坏了 |
[08:19] | I had to get out of there, Claire. | 我必须离开那里 克莱尔 |
[08:22] | You just strapped on those high heels | 你蹬上了高跟鞋 |
[08:23] | and walked right over her back, didn’t you? | 踩着她的背走过去 不是吗 |
[08:26] | Maybe a little bit. | 好像是 |
[08:28] | Where is the river? | 哪儿有小溪给我洗衣服 |
[08:32] | Hey, boys! | 嘿 二位帅哥 |
[08:33] | Crispin. | 克里斯宾 |
[08:34] | Hey, shouldn’t you be preparing | 你不是应该在准备 |
[08:36] | for your annual party of the century? | 你们的世纪大年会吗 |
[08:37] | It’s done and it’s perfect. | 已经收工了 非常完美 |
[08:38] | In my mind, I’m already into next year’s. | 我都已经开始策划明年的了 |
[08:40] | Listen, I’m here with Brett. | 听着 我和布雷特一起来的 |
[08:41] | I don’t know if you’ve seen his new look, | 不知道你们有没有看过他的新造型 |
[08:42] | But you are going to have a heart attack and die. | 但你们肯定要被吓得心脏病发作而死的 |
[08:44] | No one’s dying. | 没人会死的 |
[08:45] | – It’s just an expression. – Yeah. | -只是一种表达方式 -没错 |
[08:47] | Hey, handsome. | 帅哥你好啊 |
[08:48] | Yep, I did it. | 没错 我做到了 |
[08:50] | Pulled the trigger and got a perm. | 下定决心 烫了个头 |
[08:51] | You sure did. | 你还真去做了 |
[08:53] | Did it myself, right in the kitchen. | 我自己在厨房里做的 |
[08:55] | You don’t need to spend a million | 哥不需要花大价钱 |
[08:56] | to look like a million. | 就能弄出大价钱的效果 |
[08:58] | Uh, you know, my coffee’s probably ready, so… | 我的咖啡应该快好了 |
[09:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:03] | Okay, that’s like a chia pet, right? | 他就跟个草头娃娃似的 对吧 |
[09:05] | Maybe a drag production of “Annie”? | 或许是异装癖版的”安妮”[百老汇剧目] |
[09:07] | Oh, actually, Lily, | 其实嘛 莉莉 |
[09:08] | I-I think Uncle Crispin’s forgetting | 我 我想克里斯宾叔叔忘了 |
[09:10] | that Brett has feelings, | 布雷特也是会伤心的 |
[09:11] | and we need to try and not hurt them. | 所以我们应该努力不去伤害 |
[09:13] | Yes, and maybe we should remind Uncle Crispin | 对 也许我们该提醒克里斯宾叔叔 |
[09:15] | that when you say nice things to people, | 只有当你对人们友好时 |
[09:16] | they say nice things back. | 他们才会对你友好 |
[09:18] | Well… Consider me reminded. | 好吧 多谢提醒 |
[09:22] | Gotta run. | 得赶紧走了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, we’ll see you tonight. Bye. | 好的 今晚见 再见 |
[09:23] | Okay. Yeah, can’t wait. Can’t wait. | 好的 迫不及待 迫不及待 |
[09:24] | He’s funny. | 他真有趣 |
[09:25] | Yes, he is, but he can also be biting. | 是啊 但有时候也很伤人[咬人] |
[09:28] | – He bites people? – Well, with his words, | -他会咬人吗 -当然是用他的话语 |
[09:30] | Not with his teeth like Xander from art class. | 不是像美术班的山德那样用牙齿咬 |
[09:32] | We need to confirm he got his shot. | 我们得确认他有没有打疫苗 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:34] | Oh, my god. Okay, Crispin– | 我的天呐 克里斯宾说 |
[09:37] | “Too many rsvps. Have to make cuts to party. | “太多人报名了 不得不减少参加人数 |
[09:39] | Maybe next time.” Sad face. | 下次再请你们吧” 伤心脸 |
[09:43] | Because we refuse to abuse, | 因为我们拒绝侮辱别人 |
[09:44] | we get banned from the party of the century? | 他就禁止我们参加世纪大派对 |
[09:47] | Does somebody need a wah-mbulance? | 二位父亲大人需要”救父车”吗 |
[09:50] | No.I do not need a wah-mbulance. | 不用 我不需要什么”救父车” |
[09:54] | Hey, kids. How was your day? | 孩子们好啊 今天过得怎么样 |
[09:57] | I knew the answer to that question. | 我心里早有答案 |
[09:59] | I’d had kind of a busy day | 我今天挺忙的 |
[10:00] | going around solving everyone’s problems. | 四处奔波 解决各种问题 |
[10:03] | I started by going to see my buddy Stavros the florist. | 我先去了我邻居斯塔夫罗斯的花店 |
[10:07] | Stavros, I assume? | 你是斯塔夫罗斯 对吧 |
[10:08] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[10:09] | I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood. | 我是来欢迎你成为我们的邻居 |
[10:11] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I brought you some sandwiches, by the way. | 对了 我还给你带了点三明治 |
[10:14] | How good is lamb, huh? | 羊羔肉相当不错哦 |
[10:17] | – Nikos! – Oh! Gotcha. | -尼克斯 -我接住你了 |
[10:20] | Get back in there. | 快回屋去 |
[10:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[10:23] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[10:24] | Oh, no. No. I… | 没有 没有 我 |
[10:29] | That’s when I realized my kids didn’t understand | 当时我突然意识到我的孩子们还不理解 |
[10:31] | the concept of killing with kindness | 以德”伏”人的意思 |
[10:33] | because they’d never seen it. | 因为他们从未亲眼见过 |
[10:35] | So I decided I’d prove it to them | 于是我决定证明给他们看 |
[10:38] | by going on a huggacidal rampage. | 看我怎么以德”伏”人 |
[10:41] | Is that Reuben rockin’ the Potter specs? | 那不是戴着哈利·波特眼镜的罗本嘛 |
[10:44] | Quiddiculous! | 魁地大奇葩 |
[10:46] | Hey, listen, buddy, | 听我说 哥们 |
[10:47] | I heard about Luke calling his teacher “Mommy.” | 我听说了卢克叫他老师”妈咪”的事 |
[10:49] | Epic fail, by the way. | 的确是史上最囧啊 |
[10:50] | But, you know, since you’re one of the cool kids, | 但是 既然你是学校里受欢迎的孩子 |
[10:52] | maybe you could get the other ones to ease off a little? | 也许你能劝劝其他孩子别取笑他了好吗 |
[10:55] | Cool. Air bump. | 好 隔空对个拳 |
[10:57] | Hey, Lee, it’s Phil Dunphy from down the street. | 你好 李 我是住在街尾的菲尔·邓菲 |
[10:59] | We haven’t met. I was actually calling | 我们没见过面 我打给你其实是 |
[11:01] | to leave a message for your wife, | 想给你老婆留个言 |
[11:02] | just to say thanks for hiring my daughter Haley. | 感谢她雇我女儿海莉做事 |
[11:05] | Listen, we’d love to have you and the missus over for a glass of wine, | 我们想请你和你太太过来喝杯酒 |
[11:08] | or–or, uh, maybe you and I could go out for a boys’ night. | 或者我们两个爷们可以一起出去喝两杯 |
[11:10] | But anyway, if you could– | 总之 如果你可以… |
[11:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:14] | Hey, Karen Sullivan. Alex’s dad. | 你好凯伦·苏利文 我是艾丽克斯的父亲 |
[11:16] | Well, look whose teeth got so nice and straight. | 看看谁把牙齿整得如此洁白又整齐啊 |
[11:21] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先说 |
[11:22] | – Are you kidding? – Are you crazy? | -你开什么玩笑 -你疯了吗 |
[11:24] | What are you trying to– | 你到底想干什么 |
[11:26] | One at a time! | 一个一个说 |
[11:27] | You called Ms. Cooper a man! | 你称呼库珀小姐为一个男人 |
[11:29] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有啊 |
[11:29] | – I got her husband Lee on the machine. – There is no husband! | -答录机上是她老公李 -她没老公 |
[11:32] | She’s Lee! | 她就是李 |
[11:33] | Weirdly deep-voiced, alcoholic, gay Lee Cooper | 声音异常低沉的同性恋酒鬼李·库珀 |
[11:35] | who you invited out for a glass of wine! | 而你却邀请她去喝酒 |
[11:38] | Thanks to your little charm offensive with Karen, | 感谢你迷人地冒犯了凯伦 |
[11:40] | one thing did change about her party– | 她的派对内容的确改变了一点 |
[11:41] | I’m not invited! | 就是将我除名了 |
[11:42] | “Quiddiculous”? “Epic fail”? | “魁地大奇葩” “史上最囧” |
[11:44] | Now the whole school is just laughing at both of us. | 现在整个学校在取笑我们父子俩了 |
[11:50] | Stavros, hey! | 斯塔夫罗斯 你好 |
[11:54] | Why not?! | 为什么不行 |
[11:58] | What? | 干什么 |
[11:59] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[12:01] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿还没完 |
[12:03] | I want you to wear something beautiful tonight. | 我想让你今晚打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[12:05] | So please, choose. | 尽管挑吧 |
[12:07] | What is this room? | 这屋子是干什么用的 |
[12:09] | This is the closet. | 这是衣帽间 |
[12:11] | So all the people of the town, | 那镇上所有的居民 |
[12:13] | they leave their nice clothes with you? | 都把漂亮衣服寄存在你这里吗 |
[12:14] | No. These are all my clothes. | 不 这些都是我的衣服 |
[12:17] | But… I do miss the simple things at home. | 但是 我其实很怀念家乡的简朴风俗 |
[12:21] | So tell me, how– how are things in the village? | 跟我说说 村子里都还好吗 |
[12:24] | We had a flood. | 家乡发洪水了 |
[12:25] | Ay, but it–it wasn’t a bad one, right? | 但不是特别严重 对吧 |
[12:28] | We had a boat. | 我们曾有条船 |
[12:30] | Ay, that’s great. | 那就好 |
[12:31] | We had a boat. | 是”曾经”有条船 |
[12:34] | Are you dating anyone? | 你有对象了吗 |
[12:36] | You remember Antonio Marquez? | 你记得安东尼奥·马奎斯吗 |
[12:38] | Yes, of course. | 当然记得 |
[12:39] | The most handsome boy in the school | 学校里的校草 |
[12:41] | with those beautiful eyes. | 有一双迷人的眼睛 |
[12:43] | His father with the wooden leg… | 我在和他的瘸腿老爹谈恋爱 |
[12:45] | He lost it in the flood. | 洪水把他的木腿冲走了 |
[12:48] | So is it serious? | 你俩是认真的吗 |
[12:53] | Don’t look at that. | 别看 |
[12:54] | I won’t. Trust me. | 我不会看的 相信我 |
[12:56] | Please. It’s pathetic. | 他们太贱了 |
[12:57] | Crispin’s been getting all of our friends | 克里斯宾让所有闺蜜给我们发短信 |
[12:58] | to text us the details of his great party. | 报告他那盛大派对的各种细节 |
[13:00] | Such torture, huh? | 折磨死人了 是吧 |
[13:03] | Oh, catering by Amelia’s. | 餐饮由阿米莉亚餐厅提供 |
[13:05] | Topless valet parkers. | 上身赤裸的泊车员 |
[13:07] | – Sting. – Exactly. | -斯汀[糟透了] -就是啊 |
[13:08] | No, Sting is at the party. | 不是 我是说斯汀也在派对上 |
[13:09] | Mitchell, I wanna be there. | 米奇尔 人家真的好想去 |
[13:11] | – Cam. – No, come on. | -小卡 -不 拜托 |
[13:12] | Who are we kidding? You do, too. | 别自欺欺人了 你也想去的 |
[13:14] | Today, ladies! | 抓紧时间啊 小姐们 |
[13:15] | Okay, right there. That. | 听好了 就是这句 |
[13:16] | That is why we are making the sacrifice– | 正因为这个我们必须要做出牺牲 |
[13:18] | For our daughter. | 为了我们的闺女 |
[13:18] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[13:19] | I mean, I’m the last one who should be complaining | 我最没资格抱怨了 |
[13:21] | when, let’s face it, | 毕竟 面对现实吧 |
[13:22] | Lily’s snarkiness is my doing. | 莉莉变成毒舌妇是我的过错 |
[13:24] | Well, what’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[13:26] | Let’s just get ready for church. | 快打扮整齐出发去教堂吧 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I mean, it’s just hard to not feel guilty, | 是啊 只是很难不感到惭愧 |
[13:30] | you know, when it’s mostly my fault. | 毕竟大部分是由我造成的 |
[13:32] | I get it. Just don’t beat yourself up. | 我理解 别太自责了 |
[13:34] | Hey. Pocket square? No pocket square? | 要带手帕吗 还是不带比较好呢 |
[13:36] | Really? You’re taking zero of the responsibility, or… | 真的吗 你觉得自己一点责任都没有吗 |
[13:39] | Oh. Were you trying to get me to take the blame? | 你想把这事怪到我身上来吗 |
[13:42] | Maybe just a little. | 也许有一点 |
[13:43] | Oh, and deny you the chance to play the martyr? | 然后剥夺你做烈士的机会吗 |
[13:46] | Look, Cam, if you’re looking for me to be the bad guy, | 听着 小卡 你要是想让我来当罪人 |
[13:48] | you’re snarking up the wrong tree, okay? | 你找错对象了 懂吗 |
[13:50] | You are the one who can’t let a single situation pass | 你才是那个遇事不吐槽 |
[13:53] | without making a comment. | 就不罢休的人 |
[13:57] | Oh, well, maybe I’ll just start today. | 也许我可以从今开始改变 |
[13:59] | I think it’ll make you feel better. | 我想那样会让你开心些的 |
[14:01] | I think I already do. | 我已经感到开心了 |
[14:02] | Right to my face, “I don’t like you.” | 她当着我的面就说 “我不喜欢你” |
[14:04] | Nobody doesn’t like me. | 没有人不喜欢我 |
[14:05] | I’m Jay. I’m– I’m salt of the earth. | 我是杰 人见人爱的杰 |
[14:08] | Why are you inhaling my baby? | 你为什么拼命闻我的孩子 |
[14:10] | Oh, they only smell perfect like this for a little while. | 他们只会好闻一段时间 |
[14:12] | Yeah. That’s the stuff. | 就是这味 |
[14:14] | From day one, I’ve treated this woman like a queen. | 从第一天开始 我就把她当女王来对待 |
[14:16] | I’ve flown her back and forth, | 我处处围着她转 |
[14:18] | I’ve… I’ve tasted her native food. | 我还尝了她的土特产 |
[14:20] | You know what chin tastes like? | 你知道下巴是什么味吗 |
[14:21] | Mm. ’cause I do. | 我可知道 |
[14:23] | And now to find out… | 现在我发现 |
[14:25] | What? I’m listening. | 怎么了 我听着呢 |
[14:26] | You’re rubbing yourself with the baby. | 你在用婴儿蹭自己 |
[14:28] | I have seen you french kiss your dog. | 我还看过你和你的狗湿吻呢 |
[14:30] | She was taking a treat out of my mouth. | 她在我嘴里找食物 |
[14:32] | That’s a trick. | 那是个训狗技巧 |
[14:33] | I am sure you know | 我敢肯定你知道 |
[14:34] | what I find funny about this situation. | 我觉得这件事有趣在哪 |
[14:36] | What? | 在哪 |
[14:36] | You have an in-law who, no matter what you do, | 你有一个无论你多么努力 |
[14:39] | No matter how hard you try, you can’t win over. | 也没法讨好的丈母娘 |
[14:42] | What about it? | 那怎么了 |
[14:44] | Wait. That doesn’t sound familiar? | 等等 听着不耳熟吗 |
[14:47] | You’re not saying… | 你不是说 |
[14:49] | Yeah, I am. | 我是的 |
[14:51] | Son of a bitch, I’m Phil. | 擦 我成菲尔了 |
[14:56] | Hey, Pilar, it’s awfully cold. | 皮娜 天太冷了 |
[14:57] | Here. Why don’t you take my jacket? | 你穿我的外套吧 |
[14:59] | Sure, yeah. Make me the rude one. | 真行 让我显得没礼貌是吧 |
[15:01] | Look, I’m sorry that I pointed out | 很抱歉我指出了 |
[15:02] | that we’re both to blame here, all right? | 我们两个都应该受责备 好吗 |
[15:04] | But let’s not turn this lovely event | 但是我们不要把这么美好的事 |
[15:06] | into a competition. Here you go, sweetie. | 变成竞争好吗 穿我的 亲爱的 |
[15:08] | Oh, you know what? You’re right. I shouldn’t be picking at you. | 你说得对 我不应该挑你毛病 |
[15:10] | But don’t forget to light your candle. | 但是别忘了去点燃你的蜡烛 |
[15:12] | I think everyone in the immediate family’s doing it. | 我看所有直系亲属都点了 |
[15:13] | Oh, yeah? Okay. Good–good idea. | 好的 好主意 |
[15:19] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[15:19] | Some kind of gay protest thing? | 同性恋抗议什么的吗 |
[15:22] | It’s a candle, dad. What are you talking about? | 是蜡烛 爸 你说什么呢 |
[15:24] | You’ purple panty tail. | 你的紫色裤衩尾巴 |
[15:26] | Oh, no. Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[15:27] | We’re in church, Mitchell, not some disco. | 我们是在教堂里 不是在夜店 |
[15:31] | You did that on purpose! | 你故意的 |
[15:33] | Oh, this stained glass is beautiful. | 教堂的彩色玻璃真美 |
[15:34] | Now listen, before we dunk the kid, | 在为孩子洗礼之前 |
[15:36] | You mind if I make a few casual remarks? | 我能简单说两句吗 |
[15:38] | I think you already did. | 我以为你已经说了呢 |
[15:39] | Claire asked me a good question– | 克莱尔问了我一个很好的问题 |
[15:41] | How did Phil win me over? | 菲尔是怎么讨得我欢心的 |
[15:43] | Well, he hasn’t yet. | 好吧 他还没有 |
[15:45] | But when he stops trying so hard, | 但是 当他不再刻意讨好的时候 |
[15:47] | and he acts like a real person, he comes close. | 像个正常人一样 就离目标近一些了 |
[15:50] | That’s what I needed to do with Pilar. | 我就应该这么对皮娜 |
[15:52] | I’d like to tell you the story | 我想告诉你们 |
[15:54] | of how I came to meet my incredible wife, | 我是怎么遇见我可爱的妻子的 |
[15:56] | Because up until the birth of this child, | 因为 除了这个孩子的降临 |
[15:58] | It’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 那是我一生中最美的事 |
[16:00] | Mm, that feels good huh? | 这话听起来真”舒服” |
[16:01] | So it’s morning. My car’s getting waxed. | 一天早上 我的汽车送去打蜡了 |
[16:03] | I hop in the diner. | 我吃了个午饭 |
[16:05] | I hear this adorable accent. | 我听见了一个可爱的口音 |
[16:06] | I turn. I see this pretty girl talking to her friend. | 我转过身 看见一个美女正和她朋友说话 |
[16:09] | I send over a piece of pie. | 我送过去一个派 |
[16:10] | All class. | 真经典 |
[16:12] | Couple of minutes later, | 几分钟过后 |
[16:13] | who comes over to thank me but Gloria, | 歌洛莉亚过来谢谢我 |
[16:16] | the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 她是我见过的最美丽的女人 |
[16:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:19] | She sits down, we start talking, | 她坐下 我们开始聊天 |
[16:21] | And we haven’t stopped talking since. | 从此我们就再也没停过 |
[16:24] | But here’s the crazy part– | 但是疯狂的是 |
[16:25] | I didn’t send the pie to Gloria. | 我不是给歌洛莉亚送的派 |
[16:27] | Her back was to me. | 她背对着我 |
[16:29] | I sent it to her friend, | 我是送给她朋友的 |
[16:30] | who went to the bathroom and missed it. | 但是她去厕所了就错过了 |
[16:32] | And that person is here today– | 那个人今天也在场 |
[16:34] | Gloria’s sister Sonia. | 她就是歌洛莉亚的妹妹桑娅 |
[16:37] | Isn’t it funny how a simple twist of fate | 真有趣 生命中一个小小的改变 |
[16:39] | can change the whole– | 就可以改变一个人的命运 |
[16:40] | You stole my life! | 你偷了我的生活 |
[16:41] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[16:44] | I got Sonia! | 我抓住桑娅了 |
[16:48] | No more. I want my own life, my own bed, | 别说了 我要我的生活 我的床 |
[16:50] | my own e-mail account! | 还有我的电子邮箱 |
[16:52] | Yeah, leave your poor old mother alone. | 是啊 抛弃你的亲娘吧 |
[16:54] | Don’t worry, mama. You can come and live with us. | 别担心 妈妈 你可以跟我们一起住 |
[16:56] | Whoa. Pump the brakes here. | 等等 想清楚再说 |
[16:58] | What? Do you have a problem with my mother? | 怎么了 你对我妈有意见吗 |
[16:59] | No. Your mother has a problem with me. | 不是 是你妈对我有意见 |
[17:01] | You think she’s helpless. Ask her what’s in that box. | 你认为她很无助 你问问她盒子里的是什么 |
[17:03] | It’s not the family gun? | 不是我们家祖传的枪吗 |
[17:05] | Jay, if anything should happen to Gloria, | 杰 如果歌洛莉亚有什么不测 |
[17:08] | I am there for you. | 我随时补上 |
[17:09] | What, Sonia? What’s going to happen to me? | 什么 桑娅 我会有什么不测 |
[17:11] | You might go for a walk in your closet one day | 你可能有一天走进你的衣帽间 |
[17:13] | And never come back! | 然后一去不复返 |
[17:17] | See what you’re missing? Huh? | 知道自己错过什么了吧 |
[17:22] | Where is Luke? | 卢克在哪里 |
[17:23] | I think he’s the one standing next to Matthew. | 站在马修旁的就是他啊 |
[17:25] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[17:26] | He was feeling a little under the weather. | 他心情不太好 |
[17:28] | I let him stay home. | 我让他待在家里了 |
[17:28] | Or is he just too embarrassed to leave the house? | 也许他是觉得太丢人 不好意思出门 |
[17:30] | Why would he be embarrassed? | 他为什么会觉得丢人 |
[17:32] | Because dad tried to fix all our problems, | 因为老爸想帮忙解决我们的问题 |
[17:33] | and instead, ruined all our lives. | 却帮了倒忙 毁了我们的人生 |
[17:35] | Nightmare. | 恶梦一场 |
[17:37] | You girls are so dramatic. | 你们这些小姑娘太夸张了 |
[17:38] | Do I need to call you a wah-mbulance? | 需要我给你们叫辆”救父车”吗 |
[17:45] | – Did you hear that? – Yes! | -你听到了吗 -当然 |
[17:47] | Claire’s been driving Lily to dance class all week. | 这周都是克莱尔送莉莉去上舞蹈课 |
[17:48] | That’s where she gets it from! | 莉莉全是跟她学的 |
[17:50] | We’re not bad parents. Claire is. | 我们为人父母不算失败 失败的是克莱尔 |
[17:53] | I said I wasn’t gonna cry, | 我说过我不会哭的 |
[17:54] | but, oh, boy, here it comes. | 但是 老天爷 眼泪止不住哗哗的 |
[17:57] | No, no, Cam. Not with those. | 不 小卡 别用这个 |
[18:01] | Okay! That’s it! | 好啦 别吵了 |
[18:03] | We’re in a house of god, damn it. | 我们现在是在神的教堂 他妈的 |
[18:05] | Fine. Everyone just abandon me. | 行啊 所有人都弃我而去吧 |
[18:08] | Pilar, all due respect, | 皮娜 无意冒犯 |
[18:10] | no one’s buying the martyr act. | 你装可怜这套没人会信的 |
[18:11] | Not even this guy. | 连这家伙都不会信 |
[18:12] | You ask me, you’ve been keeping this one under your thumb | 你一直将桑娅留在自己身边 |
[18:15] | ’cause you’re afraid of going on with your life. | 是因为你害怕继续你的人生 |
[18:17] | But you’re an attractive woman with a lot to offer. | 但你是位迷人的女性 魅力无限 |
[18:19] | This could be an opportunity. | 那或许就是个大大的机会 |
[18:21] | I don’t even think I knew what happiness was till I was 60. | 我直到60岁时才明白幸福的含义 |
[18:24] | And the hits just keep coming. Okay. | 打击还在继续 走吧 |
[18:25] | Sonia, we’re gonna help you get your own place, | 桑娅 我们会帮你找到自己的一片天地 |
[18:27] | have some independence. | 帮助你独立 |
[18:29] | And if you ever get lonely, | 如果你感到孤单 |
[18:30] | you come visit us as much as you want… | 你随时想来看我们都行 |
[18:32] | With–within reason. | 在合理的范围内 |
[18:34] | – And we’ll send this one down to visit you. – What? | -我们也会让这小家伙去看你 -什么 |
[18:36] | But he’s not gonna become a priest ’cause he likes girls. | 但他不会当神父的 因为这家伙好色 |
[18:39] | Can’t get ’em, but he likes ’em. | 追不到女生 可是非常喜欢 |
[18:41] | So… Everybody think about it. | 所以 大家好好想想 |
[18:44] | But not for too long. | 别想太久 |
[18:45] | There’s an A.A. Meeting here at 6:00. | 这儿六点还要办戒酒互助会呢 |
[18:48] | Sonia, please, let us do this for you. | 桑娅 拜托 让我们帮你吧 |
[18:50] | I really want you to be happy. | 我真的希望你开心 |
[18:52] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[18:54] | It will take some time. | 需要花些时间 |
[18:55] | As much as you need. | 花多长时间都行 |
[18:57] | And some dresses. | 还要加上些衣服 |
[18:58] | As many as you want. | 要多少都行 |
[18:59] | And some shoes. | 还要加上些鞋子 |
[19:01] | You’re angry now. | 你现在说的是气话 |
[19:04] | Whatever happened with the kids, | 无论你和孩子们之间发生了什么事 |
[19:06] | I don’t want you to feel bad about it. | 我不希望你心里不好受 |
[19:08] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[19:10] | I now invite The godfather and the godmother to join us. | 现在请教父教母上来 |
[19:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:15] | I will take care of everything tomorrow. | 明天我会搞定一切的 |
[19:17] | That may not be necessary, my wife. | 也许没这个必要了 我的爱妻 |
[19:20] | Phil and Claire, as godparents, | 菲尔与克莱尔 作为教父母 |
[19:23] | Are you ready to help | 你们准备好帮助 |
[19:24] | the parents of this child in their duties? | 孩子的父母完成他们的职责了吗 |
[19:27] | – We are. – We are. | -准备好了 -准备好了 |
[19:28] | Do you renounce satan? | 你愿意弃绝恶魔吗 |
[19:35] | – I do renounce him. – I do renounce him. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[19:42] | And all his works? | 以及他的所有罪行吗 |
[19:48] | I do renounce them. | 我愿意抛弃 |
[20:01] | And all his empty promises? | 抛弃他所有虚空的承诺吗 |
[20:08] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[20:11] | I do renounce them. | 我愿意抛弃 |
[20:15] | Godfather, is it your wish that this child be baptized? | 教父 你希望这孩子受洗吗 |
[20:19] | It is. | 希望 |
[20:36] | In the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit, | 以圣父圣子圣灵之名 |
[20:40] | what name have you given the child? | 你们给这孩子取什么名字 |
[20:42] | Fulgencio Joseph Pritchett. | 弗汉希欧·乔瑟夫·普里契特 |
[20:46] | May god be with you all. | 愿上帝保佑诸位 |
[20:48] | Thank you, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[20:49] | We’re never gonna call him that. | 我们永远不会这样叫他 |
[20:58] | So I heard that somebody | 我听说那天有人 |
[20:59] | released a bunch of rats into Karen Sullivan’s party the other night. | 在凯伦·苏利文的派对上放了一群老鼠 |
[21:03] | And Lee Cooper’s camper just rolled into her lemon tree. | 李·库珀的露营车撞倒了她的柠檬树 |
[21:08] | Luke isn’t having any problem at school anymore, | 卢克在学校也没有麻烦了 |
[21:09] | because Reuben admitted he made the whole thing up. | 因为罗本在学校承认 整件事是他编的 |
[21:12] | Isn’t that crazy, | 是不是很疯狂 |
[21:13] | how all our of kids’ problems just disappeared? | 孩子们的麻烦全都解决了 |
[21:16] | Don’t ever ask me about my business, Claire. | 永远别过问我的事 克莱尔 |
[21:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[21:21] | Don’t ask me about my business. | 别过问我的事 |
[21:23] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:26] | Don’t. | 别问 |