时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, here’s the number for poison control. | 拿好 这是中毒抢救中心的电话 |
[00:05] | Ask for Carol. | 找卡罗就行了 |
[00:06] | Honey, we’re gonna be fine. | 宝贝 我们没问题的 |
[00:08] | Enjoy your reunion. | 好好享受同学聚会去吧 |
[00:09] | Oh, it’d be a lot more fun if you were there. | 如果你能一起去的话就更好了 |
[00:11] | I really am sorry about that. | 真抱歉我去不了 |
[00:12] | I just can’t miss the chance to bowl on Jay’s team. | 我不能错过和杰同队打保龄球的机会 |
[00:15] | That’s why I ordered these glide rights. | 所以我才买了这双极速滑翔鞋 |
[00:17] | If you break’em in properly, they’re supposed to give you | 只要你穿法正确 这双鞋能带给你 |
[00:19] | a completely frictionless– | 毫无阻力的滑行 |
[00:23] | If I’m being honest, the reunion might be a little more fun | 老实说 如果菲尔不去的话 |
[00:26] | if Phil isn’t there. | 同学聚会才会更好玩 |
[00:27] | Otherwise, I spend the whole weekend telling him who’s who | 否则 我整个周末都得给他介绍谁是谁 |
[00:30] | and explaining inside jokes. | 解释他听不懂的小圈子笑话 |
[00:32] | And if all that explaining is going out, | 如果我的时间都用来给他解释 |
[00:33] | the alcohol is not going in. | 就没时间喝酒了 |
[00:36] | Hey, mom. Before you go, you have to sign this for school. | 妈 你走之前得签一下学校的这张表 |
[00:39] | You don’t have to read it. It’s all boilerplate. | 不用看了 都是些套话 |
[00:40] | Honey, I am running really late. Ask your dad. | 宝贝 我要迟到了 让你爸签吧 |
[00:43] | Right here, buddy. | 老爸在这儿呢 |
[00:44] | S–uhh! | 我擦 |
[00:45] | I have to get the letter signed | 我得找家长签字 |
[00:46] | because I failed my assignment on the Revolutionary War. | 是因为我的《美国革命战争》作业不合格 |
[00:49] | I recreated the battle of Bunker Hill | 我重现了邦克山战役 |
[00:51] | using one of my old science projects. | 用了以前的科学实验模型 |
[00:53] | Seemed pretty revolutionary to me. | 在我看来这挺有”革命性”的啊 |
[00:55] | The brave patriots made their way up the hillside, | 勇敢的爱国者们攀登高山 |
[00:58] | prepared for whatever the devious Red Coats might inflict next. | 准备好了迎战狡诈的英国红衫军 |
[01:02] | Now you work?! | 这回你倒喷发了 |
[01:06] | – So, dad… – One second, buddy. | -爸… -稍等 老弟 |
[01:08] | The salesman said when you’re breaking these shoes in, | 卖鞋的说 当你开始适应这种鞋 |
[01:10] | it’s easier to move side to side. | 左右移动会变得更容易 |
[01:12] | Son of a gun. | 好家伙 |
[01:14] | He was right. | 他说得对啊 |
[01:15] | What do we got here? | 要我签什么 |
[01:32] | I’ve waited a year for this day– | 我等这一天等了一年了 |
[01:34] | The annual trade association scratch bowling tournament. | 一年一度的同行工会保龄球锦标赛 |
[01:37] | Last year, we lost to our biggest rival. | 去年 我们输给了最强的对手 |
[01:39] | Frazier had Ali. | 弗雷泽有劲敌阿里 |
[01:41] | Pritchett’s Closets has Closets, Closets, Closets, Closets. | “普里契特衣柜队”有”衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜队” |
[01:44] | It’s a stupid name, but those cats can bowl. | 他们名字很傻 但球技不容小觑 |
[01:48] | Ay, I knew the pancakes would bring you down. | 我就知道 你闻到煎饼味就会下来 |
[01:51] | Just coffee for me today. | 今天只喝咖啡好了 |
[01:53] | Black, like I feel on the inside. | 黑咖啡 正如我的心情一般黑暗 |
[01:55] | Ay, Manny. Please, it was only one bad audition. | 曼尼 拜托 只是一次试唱失败而已 |
[01:58] | No, three bad auditions– | 不 是三次试唱失败 |
[02:00] | Fall Assembly, “Phantom,” | 秋季汇演 《歌剧魅影》 |
[02:02] | and now the Spring Sing. | 以及这回的春季歌唱节 |
[02:04] | I’m a disaster. | 我弱爆了 |
[02:05] | You’re always so dramatic. | 你总是这么夸张 |
[02:07] | Dramatic, mother? | 你说我夸张吗 妈妈 |
[02:07] | I am sure that Cam is gonna call you today | 我相信小卡今天就会打来 |
[02:09] | and give you the solo. | 把独唱部分安排给你的 |
[02:10] | You’re always so hard on yourself. | 你对自己要求太严苛了 |
[02:12] | Remember that you said that you didn’t have a face for hats? | 还记得你说过你的脸型不适合戴帽子吗 |
[02:16] | – And? – I look great in every hat. | -结果呢 -我戴什么帽子都好看 |
[02:18] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[02:20] | I look great in every hat. | 我戴什么帽子都好看 |
[02:21] | Well, enjoy that while it lasts. | 趁好看的时候好好臭美吧 |
[02:23] | I had a pretty good hat run, | 我曾以为自己戴帽子很好看 |
[02:24] | but then I saw a photo of myself from the dude ranch. | 但后来看到一张在农场度假时拍的照片 |
[02:28] | I looked like Reba at the Grammys. | 看着就像格莱美上的瑞芭一样奇葩 |
[02:30] | I see that you found the fur. | 看来你找到皮草了 |
[02:31] | Yes. Uh, you wouldn’t happen to have a feather boa, would you? | 是的 对了 你有羽毛围脖吗 |
[02:34] | Are you wearing that to your Oscar Party? | 你要在你们的奥斯卡派对上戴吗 |
[02:36] | No, Manny. We’re not cliches. | 不是的 曼尼 我们才没那么俗气 |
[02:38] | Cam’s decorating the party | 小卡在做派对布置 |
[02:39] | with photos of Lily dressed as different starlets from the– | 用莉莉打扮成各个明星的照片来… |
[02:42] | W-we–we’re cliches. | 好吧 我们的确俗气 |
[02:43] | Hey, Gloria, | 歌洛莉亚 |
[02:44] | look what I found in my bowling bag. | 看我在保龄球包里找到了什么 |
[02:46] | Second place prize in last year’s tournament– | 去年锦标赛的二等奖 |
[02:48] | A spa day. | 免费水疗 |
[02:51] | Oh, but it expires today. | 但过了今天就作废了 |
[02:53] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:54] | I just wish that I could use this. | 我真希望能用上 |
[02:56] | But today’s the nanny’s day off, | 但是今天保姆放假了 |
[02:57] | and I have a million things to do. | 我有一大堆的事情要做 |
[02:59] | I have to buy diapers, I have to go pick up the stroller, | 我得去买尿布 取婴儿车 |
[03:03] | I have to go to the doctor. | 我还得去看医生 |
[03:05] | I hate wasting this, but… | 我真不想浪费掉 可是 |
[03:07] | I just don’t have any time today. | 我今天真的没时间 |
[03:09] | Yes, I would have loved to go to the spa, | 是的 其实我很想去做水疗 |
[03:12] | but having a baby has changed completely | 但自从我生了孩子 |
[03:15] | the way that Jay’s family look at me. | 杰全家人对我的看法完全变了 |
[03:17] | I am not anymore just Gloria that has her hair done, | 我不再是只会去做头发的歌洛莉亚 |
[03:21] | Gloria that goes to the gym. | 只会去健身的歌洛莉亚 |
[03:23] | Now I am Gloria the new mother– | 现在我是新妈歌洛莉亚 |
[03:26] | the “I don’t know how she does it” lady. | 让人惊呼”真不知她是如何办到的”的女人 |
[03:29] | If the feather boa is not here, | 如果羽毛围脖不在这儿 |
[03:30] | it’s at my cousin’s. | 就是在我表妹那儿 |
[03:31] | I will go get it after the doctor, after the pharmacy, | 等我看完医生买完药 去婴儿用品店前 |
[03:34] | before the baby store, okay? | 就去帮你拿 好吗 |
[03:35] | Honestly, Gloria, | 说真的 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:36] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我真不知道你是如何办到的 |
[03:37] | Ah, found it! | 找到啦 |
[03:40] | – Help me. – Careful. | -扶我一把 -小心点儿 |
[03:44] | Oh, Gloria! Are you all right? | 歌洛莉亚 你没事吧 |
[03:46] | Ay, I told you to help me! | 我说了叫你扶我一把 |
[03:47] | – I am so sorry! – I twisted my ankle. | -真对不起 -我扭到脚了 |
[03:49] | Okay. Sit down right here. | 来 坐这里 |
[03:51] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间坐着了 |
[03:52] | No, you–you can’t walk around on that all day. | 不行 你不能这样走一整天啊 |
[03:55] | No, I’m good. I’m good. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[03:56] | No. I will use… | 没事 我会用 |
[03:59] | the baby carrier as a… as a cane. Okay? | 婴儿车当拐杖的 行不 |
[04:03] | O-okay. | 行吧 |
[04:06] | Now hold that. Hold that. Good, good, good. | 保持住 就那样 好的 好的 |
[04:08] | Now smolder. Smolder. | 表情忧郁点 忧郁 |
[04:10] | Perfect. Perfect. | 完美 太好了 |
[04:12] | Let me guess– | 我猜猜看 |
[04:13] | You couldn’t remember if I said “Boa” or “Baby,” | 你忘了我说的是”围脖”还是”宝宝” |
[04:15] | so you brought both. | 所以干脆两样都带回来了 |
[04:17] | Gloria hurt herself, | 歌洛莉亚受伤了 |
[04:18] | and it was kinda my fault, so I offered to watch Joe. | 有我的责任 所以我主动提出照看乔 |
[04:22] | Can I take a break? I wanna be alone. | 我休息一下可以吗 我想一个人待会儿 |
[04:24] | Okay, where was that attitude when we were doing Greta Garbo? | 扮葛丽泰·嘉宝时你怎么没这股酷劲儿 |
[04:28] | Okay, fine. Take five. | 好吧 休息5分钟 |
[04:30] | Hi, baby Joe. | 你好啊 小乔乔 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you just sit a spell? | 你要不要来坐一会儿呢 |
[04:34] | We’re just makin’ pictures. | 我们正在拍照照哦 |
[04:35] | – Why are you being all Missouri? – I don’t know. | -干嘛用密苏里州口音 -不知道 |
[04:37] | I guess I’m excited to go back to the farm. | 大概是要回农场太兴奋了吧 |
[04:38] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[04:39] | You said “dagburn” at breakfast. | 你吃早饭时候说了”该屎”这个词 |
[04:41] | Have you booked our tickets yet? | 你给我们订机票了没 |
[04:42] | You know, I-I’m not sure if I can get off work. | 我不确定上班时能不能走得开 |
[04:44] | Yeah, but you have to get the tickets | 好吧 但你得趁早订到票 |
[04:45] | before all the good seats are taken. | 不然好座位都被抢光了 |
[04:47] | You mean the ones that aren’t on a plane to Missouri? | 你是说那些不飞往密苏里的航班吧 |
[04:48] | Okay, sweetie, break’s over. | 好了 亲爱的 休息时间结束 |
[04:50] | It hasn’t been five minutes. | 还没到5分钟呢 |
[04:51] | Yes, but it has been five animal crackers. | 是的 但你都吃掉5块动物饼干了 |
[04:53] | Which is five too many to eat on a shoot day. So… | 按规定在拍摄日是一块都不能吃的 所以… |
[04:55] | No more! I quit! | 受够了 我不干了 |
[04:59] | Oh, my gosh. What has gotten into her? | 我的天呐 她这是鬼上身了吗 |
[05:00] | We’ve been doing this for six hours, | 我们拍了6个小时 |
[05:01] | and now all of the sudden, she doesn’t love it? | 怎么突然之间 她就不爱玩了呢 |
[05:03] | You know, I have a theory. | 我一直有种看法 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | Well, we’re only halfway through | 我想拍的照片 |
[05:06] | all the pictures that I wanted to do. | 刚刚拍完一半 |
[05:08] | Lightbulb. Hello, baby Joe! | 灵光一现 你好啊 小乔乔 |
[05:11] | Well, you may as well be | 你甚至可以扮作 |
[05:13] | a dead hobo in the woods of a small town after a rainstorm, | 暴风雨过后小镇树林里的死流浪汉 |
[05:16] | because you have just been discovered. | 因为你被我这个大星探发现咯 |
[05:19] | I’m looking less and less forward to this trip to Missouri. | 我真是对密苏里州之行越来越没兴趣了 |
[05:23] | Hey, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[05:24] | Uh, can you sign this? You don’t need to read it. | 你能不能在这上面签个字 不用看的 |
[05:27] | Never do! | 从来不看 |
[05:29] | Right there. | 就在这儿 |
[05:31] | Oh. Quick–nature’s sure-fire sunburn remedy? | 快问快答 大自然的高效晒后修复品是 |
[05:34] | Aloe? | “芦喂”[芦荟+喂] |
[05:36] | Hey, Jay. Super excited about our big match. | 杰 想到我们的大赛我就超兴奋呐 |
[05:39] | I dreamt about it last night. | 我昨天晚上梦到比赛了 |
[05:40] | Guess what? We won! | 你猜怎么着 我们赢了 |
[05:42] | Phil, I like you too much to sugarcoat | 菲尔 我太爱你了就不跟你 |
[05:44] | what I’m about to say– you’re off the team. | 拐弯抹角的了 你被队里开除了 |
[05:47] | Good one. Loosen me up with some pre-match humor. | 有意思 用幽默让我在赛前放松 |
[05:49] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[05:50] | Nah, I found somebody better– Rudy Sorrenson. | 不是 我找到更好的选手了 卢迪·索伦孙 |
[05:53] | He’s in, you’re out. | 他参赛 你退出 |
[05:54] | Hilarious! | 好笑 |
[05:56] | Stickin’ with the bit. | 坚持不懈啊 |
[05:57] | I love that this is our relationship now. | 我们俩变得这么亲密无间真让我高兴 |
[05:59] | This match is too important, and you’re a wild card. | 这场比赛关系重大 你的发挥又不稳定 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:02] | Jay… | 杰 |
[06:04] | I’m not sure I like where this is headed. | 我不喜欢你现在跟我来这么一出 |
[06:06] | Phil, this is nothing personal. It’s bowling. | 菲尔 不是针对你 只是个保龄球赛 |
[06:09] | No, no, no. I get it. | 没关系 我明白 |
[06:11] | Listen, um… I should get goin’. | 听着 我得挂了 |
[06:14] | My allergies are starting to cry. | 我的过敏症让我快要流泪了 |
[06:21] | Hey, Gloria. I was just about to leave. | 喂 歌洛莉亚 我就要出发了 |
[06:23] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:24] | Manny just texted me. Did he tell you the news? | 曼尼刚给我发了短信 他跟你说了没 |
[06:26] | Yes. Wonderful. We’ll celebrate later. | 说了 太好了 我们晚点再庆祝 |
[06:29] | No. He didn’t get the solo. | 不 他没得到独唱的机会 |
[06:31] | I think he’s very upset. | 他好像非常难过 |
[06:32] | My glove. | 手套没拿 |
[06:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[06:35] | At the doctor. He’s checking my ankle. | 在看医生 他在为我检查脚踝 |
[06:38] | Jay, I think you should try to cheer him up. | 杰 我觉得你应该去安慰他一下 |
[06:40] | Why don’t you take him shopping? | 你何不带他去逛逛街呢 |
[06:42] | Gloria, my match is at 5:00. | 歌洛莉亚 我5点钟比赛 |
[06:43] | I have a ritual. | 我还有仪式要做 |
[06:45] | I walk the lanes. I play two or three warm-up games. | 我得走走球道 还要打两三场热身赛 |
[06:48] | He’s fine. I’ll let you talk to him. | 他没事的 我让他跟你说 |
[06:52] | Darkness, please. | 保持黑暗 拜托 |
[06:54] | Aw, shoot. He’s out in the pool. | 糟糕 他在外面游泳呢 |
[06:55] | What do I have to do to make you go away? Sing? | 我怎样才能让你离开呢 唱歌吗 |
[06:58] | Uh, I’ll have him call you back. | 我会让他给你回电的 |
[07:00] | My life is a music-less, gray hellscape. | 我的生活是没有音乐的灰色地狱 |
[07:02] | Wow. Well, this doesn’t look | 看你这样子 |
[07:04] | like anything shopping can help you with. | 就算带你去逛街也没用吧 |
[07:06] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[07:14] | Sorry I was so indecisive back there. | 抱歉我刚才犹豫不决的 |
[07:16] | I’m out of it today. | 我今天状态不好 |
[07:17] | Well, you got what you want, | 你买到你想要的了 |
[07:18] | and that’s what today is all about. | 今天的任务完成了 |
[07:19] | Turn that frown upside-down. | 别皱眉了 笑一个 |
[07:21] | Now you’re gonna take this 15 local to get home. | 你坐15号线回家吧 |
[07:23] | Keep both your hands tight on that bag | 双手抓紧那袋子 |
[07:25] | because it goes through a few sketchy blocks. | 那趟公交途经的几个街区不太安全 |
[07:27] | You’re not driving me? | 你不载我回去吗 |
[07:28] | Well, you kinda used up your drive time | 你把原本可以载你的时间都浪费于 |
[07:29] | deciding between those identical belts. | 在一堆同样的皮带里挑选了 |
[07:32] | Okay. It’s just hard. You know, Jay? | 好吧 我只是难以接受 杰 |
[07:34] | I mean, I’ve never been a quitter. | 我从来都不是一个轻言放弃的人 |
[07:36] | Well, new chapter for you. You got any change? | 你的生活将开启新的篇章 有零钱没 |
[07:39] | I mean, I always imagined I’d be a performer for life. | 一直以来 我都梦想成为一名演员 |
[07:41] | I guess some dreams you just have to give up on. | 大概有些梦想是不得不放弃的 |
[07:43] | Know when to fold ’em. | 适时放弃才是好小伙 |
[07:44] | Here’s a $50. Someone will have change. | 这是50块 会有人有零钱的 |
[07:46] | I can’t sing, period. | 我唱歌不行 就是这样 |
[07:50] | What am I thinking? | 我真是老糊涂了 |
[07:52] | The 11 goes right by the house, and there she is. | 11号线就经过家门口 车来了 |
[07:55] | Now text your mom when you get home. | 到家了给你妈发个短信 |
[07:59] | Good luck with your bowling! | 祝你打保龄好运 |
[08:00] | Thanks, kid! | 谢了 孩子 |
[08:07] | Yes. Yes! | 对 对 |
[08:09] | We’ve had my dad’s baby for 45 minutes, | 我爹的娃刚在我们这儿待了45分钟 |
[08:11] | and he’s already in a dress. | 就已经被穿上裙子了 |
[08:12] | Okay, Lily, I think we’re ready for our most important setup– | 好了 莉莉 我们的重头戏可以上了 |
[08:15] | – Miss Shirley Temple. – Here. | -秀兰·邓波儿小姐 -给你 |
[08:17] | Oh, wow. You’re an even better assistant than you are a model. | 你真是个好助理 胜过当模特哦 |
[08:20] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:21] | Okay, well, that came through in her modeling. | 好吧 她还是当模特时那股冷漠劲儿 |
[08:23] | Our daughter. | 她可是我们的女儿 |
[08:24] | Okay, I know, but it just hurts, Mitchell. | 我知道 我只是有些伤心 米奇尔 |
[08:26] | It’s the first one of our things that she’s outgrown. | 那是她长大后抛弃的第一个我们的喜好 |
[08:29] | Well, you know, but isn’t it great that we’ve raised her | 但我们把她培养得有自己的 |
[08:31] | to have opinions and interests of her own? | 想法和爱好 难道不好吗 |
[08:33] | But this early? She’s still so daggum young. | 但要这么早吗 她还”恁”小呢 |
[08:35] | Okay, is that another southern thing, | 这又是什么南方方言 |
[08:36] | or are you just trying to remember her Vietnamese name? | 还是你在回忆她的越南名字 |
[08:39] | Oh, my gosh. This thing is stuck. | 我的神啊 这玩意儿卡住了 |
[08:40] | What? How–how could it be? | 什么 怎么会呢 |
[08:42] | – It is stuck. – Oh! | -卡住了 -天啊 |
[08:43] | I glued it. | 我用胶水粘的 |
[08:45] | W-w-why–why would you do that? | 你 你为什么要那么做 |
[08:47] | Because the Jane Crawford wig kept falling off him. | 因为这珍·克罗弗德假发总是往下掉 |
[08:50] | It’s Joan Crawford. | 是琼·克罗弗德 |
[08:51] | ’cause that’s what’s important here. | 你真分得清轻重缓急 |
[08:52] | – Okay. – It’s–it’s glued to his actual hair. | -好吧 -粘到他自己的头发上了 |
[08:55] | Okay, Lily, | 好吧 莉莉 |
[08:57] | This is bad. This is very, very bad. | 这种行为很恶劣 非常恶劣 |
[09:00] | Sorry. I was trying to help. | 对不起 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:02] | Okay. Well, I should’ve seen this coming. | 好吧 我应该料到的 |
[09:03] | I replaced her with somebody younger, | 我用一个更年轻的模特取代了她 |
[09:05] | and she sabotaged Joe’s shoot out of sheer jealousy. | 她纯粹是因为嫉妒 搞砸了乔的拍摄 |
[09:08] | Maybe she does have what it takes to be a model. | 也许她真有当模特的天分 |
[09:11] | Can you… | 你能… |
[09:17] | – Sing! – What? | -唱歌 -什么 |
[09:19] | I’ve heard you sing in the shower. | 我听过你洗澡的时候唱歌 |
[09:20] | You sing in the car with me. You never miss a note! | 你坐我车的时候也唱过 你从没跑调过 |
[09:22] | Your problem is doing it around people. Sing! | 你的症结在于不能在别人面前唱 唱啊 |
[09:25] | – You want me to sing now? – Yeah! | -你要我现在唱 -对 |
[09:26] | It’s all in your head! | 那都是你思想在掌控 |
[09:27] | When you get over that little stage fright, | 只要你克服怯场 |
[09:29] | you’ll never choke an audition again. Sing! | 就再也不会在试音时卡壳了 唱啊 |
[09:32] | *I’ve been a puppet, a pauper* | *傀儡 乞丐* |
[09:34] | – *a pirate, a poet* – That’s not singing! | -*海盗 诗人* -那不叫唱歌 |
[09:35] | – Attack it! – *a pawn and a king* | -放开唱 -*人质 国王* |
[09:38] | *I’ve been up and down and over and out* | *起起伏伏 跌跌宕宕* |
[09:41] | *And I know one thing* | *我总铭记一事* |
[09:43] | What’s that thing?! | 什么事 |
[09:44] | *Each time I find myself* | *每次摔得* |
[09:47] | – *flat on my face* – Yeah! Now you got it! | -*灰头土脸* -对 你做到了 |
[09:49] | *I pick myself up* | *我都会重新爬起* |
[09:51] | Get in that bag! I know you want to! | 伸进购物袋取出帽子吧 我知道你想那么做 |
[09:53] | *and get back in the race* | *回归到行列* |
[09:54] | – Yeah! – *That’s life* | -对 -*所谓生活* |
[09:56] | – *That’s life* – Sing it to me, baby! | -*所谓生活* -唱给我听 宝贝 |
[09:57] | *That’s what all the people say* | *正如人们平常所说* |
[10:01] | Oh, my god. Is that Janie Gibbs? | 我的天啊 那是珍妮·吉布斯吗 |
[10:03] | Yikes. Her skin looks like | 天啊 她的皮肤看上去像 |
[10:05] | crumpled tinfoil you try to smooth out and use again. | 被重新弄平准备再利用的皱巴巴的锡纸 |
[10:07] | Remind me not to get old in front of you. | 提醒我千万不能在你面前显现老态 |
[10:11] | I don’t even see the kids’ faces anymore. | 我甚至见不着孩子们的面了 |
[10:14] | I know them by the decals on their laptops. | 我靠他们笔记本上的贴画来认人 |
[10:18] | Professor Cooke. | 库克教授 |
[10:20] | Still the sexiest man on campus. | 依旧是校园里最性感的男人 |
[10:22] | – Wanna know a little somethin’? – You dated him. | -想知道个小秘密吗 -你跟他约会过 |
[10:24] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:25] | We were so careful with that secret. | 我们一直小心保守秘密 |
[10:27] | You wore an oversized tweed jacket to breakfast | 你有天穿了件大号的粗呢夹克去吃早餐 |
[10:29] | and called my rabbit convertible “Bourgeois.” | 还管我的兔子叫可转变的资本家 |
[10:31] | Well, it kinda was. | 确实是啊 |
[10:32] | We were so jealous of you. | 我们都好嫉妒你 |
[10:34] | He was so hot. | 他好性感 |
[10:36] | Jogging around campus in those dolphin shorts. | 穿着海豚短裤在校园里慢跑 |
[10:38] | And that wasn’t even why I was with him. | 那不是我和他在一起的原因 |
[10:40] | It was his mind. | 我是看上了他的聪明才智 |
[10:42] | Do you know those people | 你知道有些人 |
[10:43] | who make you feel smart | 光是在他们周围就会让人觉得 |
[10:44] | just by being near them? | 自己也变聪慧了 |
[10:46] | I watched you guys once. | 有次我看到你们做了 |
[10:49] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[10:50] | Claire’s friend! | 克莱尔的朋友 |
[10:51] | He remembers me. | 他居然记得我 |
[10:53] | Hello, professor. | 你好 教授 |
[10:57] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:59] | Clearly, the academic life agrees with you. | 显然 学术生活很适合你 |
[11:02] | Oh, I guess we’re all doing pretty well. | 看来我们都混得不错 |
[11:04] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[11:05] | Here’s lookin’ at you, too. | 我也在默默看着你呢 |
[11:07] | Were you always like this? | 你那时也老这样吗 |
[11:09] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[11:10] | Oh, my God. No way. | 我的天呐 怎么可能 |
[11:11] | Tater! Oh, my gosh! Aah! | 土杜 我的上帝 |
[11:14] | I heard you’re hugely successful. | 听说你混得相当不错 |
[11:16] | Yeah, well, you know, when all the hot girls call you “Tater,” | 还行吧 你们美女都喊我”土豆”了 |
[11:19] | You tend to try a little harder. | 我怎么也得努把力 |
[11:21] | Adorable. Adorable! | 真可爱 你真可爱 |
[11:23] | – You’re adorable! – Claire! | -你太可爱了 -克莱尔 |
[11:24] | Honey! Hey! | 亲爱的 好啊 |
[11:26] | Hi, Phil! What are you doing here? | 菲尔 你来干什么 |
[11:29] | Uh… Your dad dumped me from his bowling team, | 你爸不让我参加他的保龄球赛了 |
[11:31] | So I thought I’d surprise you. | 所以我就来给你个惊喜 |
[11:34] | Okay. Wait. Come here a second. | 好吧 过来一下 |
[11:37] | I-I thought you’d be happy to see me. | 我 我以为你看见我会很开心呢 |
[11:38] | I am! No, I am! | 我开心啊 真的 |
[11:40] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[11:41] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[11:44] | It’s just– it’s a little bit embarrassing. | 就是 就是会有点尴尬 |
[11:45] | The guy that I dated right before you is here, so… | 我的前男友也在这儿 所以… |
[11:48] | Oh. Well, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 那也没什么好尴尬的啊 |
[11:50] | We all have exes. | 谁没有旧爱啊 |
[11:51] | So the guy you dumped right before you met me is here. | 你在遇到我之前甩掉的男人在这儿 |
[11:52] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了啊 |
[11:54] | Well… | 其实嘛… |
[11:55] | He might’ve dumped me. | 是他甩的我 |
[11:57] | I thought you said you’d never been dumped. | 你不是说从来都是你甩别人吗 |
[11:59] | Well…Maybe one time. | 其实嘛…就有一次 |
[12:02] | So…He dumped you, | 那…他甩了你 |
[12:05] | You healed completely, and then you met me. | 你情伤痊愈后就遇到了我 |
[12:08] | Well… | 其实嘛… |
[12:12] | I’ve regretted throwing away things way more beaten up than Claire. | 我扔过一些比克莱尔差劲很多的东西都深感后悔 |
[12:15] | So if this campus Casanova had thoughts of reclaiming her, | 如果那个校园花花公子想和她重修旧好 |
[12:18] | Guess what, hot shot? | 猜猜怎么着 万人迷 |
[12:19] | Legally, I still own her. | 法律上来说 她仍然是我的 |
[12:23] | Man, I always wondered who’d be lucky enough | 伙计 我总是在想谁这么有福气 |
[12:25] | to marry the beautiful Claire Pritchett. | 会把大美人克莱尔·普里契特娶回家 |
[12:28] | No luck involved, hombre. | 跟运气不沾边 小伙 |
[12:29] | She saw, she liked, | 她遇见我 爱上我 |
[12:31] | she got pregnant, she had to. | 怀了我的娃 非我不嫁 |
[12:32] | Hey! Stop hogging this guy. | 好啦 别霸占着他了 |
[12:34] | I haven’t seen him in 20 years. | 我们都20年没见面了 |
[12:35] | My Tater. | 我的土杜 |
[12:36] | Look, I’ve gotta run, | 我得走了 |
[12:37] | But I’d love to have you guys by my apartment | 但我很想请你们去我家玩玩 |
[12:40] | for a cocktail before dinner. | 喝杯餐前鸡尾酒 |
[12:41] | Oh! We are totally doing that. | 我们当然会去 |
[12:43] | Oh. We might have to go back to the hotel– | 我们可能得回宾馆… |
[12:44] | No, no, no. Ah, that’s what this weekend’s for. | 不不不 这周末我们就是来玩的嘛 |
[12:47] | Having a laugh, meetin’ new people. | 尽情欢笑 认识新朋友 |
[12:49] | I don’t want to miss any of it. | 我可一点都不想错过 |
[12:52] | And I don’t miss much. | 我可不会错过什么[警惕] |
[12:59] | Close the door! You’re letting the steam out! | 快关门 蒸汽都跑出去了 |
[13:00] | Is the wig coming loose? | 那假发摘下来了吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, yes, Mitchell. It’s completely off his head. | 是啊 米奇尔 早就摘下来了 |
[13:04] | We’re just staying in here | 我们在里面待这么半天 |
[13:05] | because there’s nothing babies and big guys love more | 只因为我们大丈夫和小宝贝 |
[13:07] | than 100% humidity. | 纯粹喜欢蒸桑拿 |
[13:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[13:09] | Do you realize what Gloria’s gonna do when she sees this? | 歌洛莉亚看见了会怎么修理我啊 |
[13:11] | She punched me when I got Manny that henna tattoo. | 上次我给曼尼画了个印度彩绘 她都揍了我一顿 |
[13:13] | And not the side-of-the-hand way that I do it. | 不是我平常那种轻轻打 |
[13:16] | This had rings and knuckles. | 是戴着结实的大钻戒用硬拳揍的 |
[13:18] | Don’t worry. I’m working on a plan “B.” | 别担心 我想了个B计划 |
[13:21] | Or should I say… | 或者应该说… |
[13:23] | – Plan Bieber? – No. | -比伯计划 -不行 |
[13:25] | No, I just gave him a little bit of a haircut. | 别啊 我只是给他设计了个发型 |
[13:26] | – Give me the baby. I know. – Yes! | -把孩子给我 我懂的 -好吧 |
[13:31] | I mean, that’s the great part of my schedule. | 那是我行程中最好的部分 |
[13:33] | We make it to Europe almost every summer. | 几乎每个夏天都能去趟欧洲 |
[13:35] | But I’m sure you guys travel. | 你们肯定也经常旅行吧 |
[13:37] | Well, honestly, I don’t think I’ve been anywhere | 说实话 我这15年去的地方 |
[13:39] | without a water slide in 15 years. | 基本就是儿童游乐场 |
[13:42] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[13:43] | She’s mentioned Esther, Dougie, | 她提过埃斯特 道格 |
[13:45] | Tripp, Afro Judy… | 特里普 艾弗罗·乔迪 |
[13:48] | The name “Tater” | 但土杜这名字 |
[13:49] | has literally never even come up once in the last 20 years. | 她过去20年确实从没提过一次 |
[13:52] | Oh, I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 我一点都不奇怪 |
[13:54] | I was madly in love with her for four years… | 我疯狂地爱了她四年 |
[13:56] | And I was basically invisible | 可她从来对我视而不见 |
[13:57] | until the day I choked on that tater tot. | 直到某天我被炸土豆噎到她才注意到我 |
[13:59] | Wait. Uh, I-I thought you were her ex. | 等等 我还以为你是她的旧爱呢 |
[14:01] | I wish. | 我倒是想 |
[14:05] | Oh! So, Phil, are you here all weekend? | 菲尔 这周末你都在吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 才不 |
[14:09] | Well, that’s too bad. I was gonna suggest some activities. | 真遗憾 我还想推荐几项活动呢 |
[14:12] | The Palmer Center is doing | 朝圣者中心要举办 |
[14:12] | a wonderful retrospective of impressionists. | 印象派画家的回顾展 |
[14:15] | Oh. That is a shame. | 确实很遗憾 |
[14:17] | That’s a field I know quite a bit about. | 那个领域我倒是挺有研究 |
[14:19] | Phil. No. | 菲尔 别丢人了 |
[14:20] | Uh, you can see the influence, can’t you, | 从我身上能看出 |
[14:22] | of the, uh, early impressionists? | 早期模仿秀演员的神韵吧 |
[14:25] | The, uh… | 比如… |
[14:26] | Rich Little, | 里奇·利特 |
[14:28] | the Frank Gorshin, | 弗兰克·高辛 |
[14:29] | on the… Jimmy Fallon, if you will. | 再比如吉米·费伦节目上的 |
[14:32] | He meant the painter kind. | 人家说的是画家 |
[14:33] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | – Freshen your drink? – No. No, not done. | -再来点喝的吗 -不了 没完呢 |
[14:36] | You’d know if I was finished with something, | 你是不是盼着我俩玩完呢 |
[14:37] | And I’m not. | 才不会玩完呢 |
[14:40] | – Just the one then. – Yeah. | -那就只有一杯咯 -是啊 |
[14:43] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[14:43] | Sorry. Did I embarrass you in front of your ex-boyfriend? | 对不住 我在你前任面前让你难堪了吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I know about that. | 我就知道 |
[14:47] | Because I told you. Come on. You can’t seriously be jealous. | 我都告诉你了 你不会真吃醋吧 |
[14:51] | Phil, it was 20 years ago. | 菲尔 都是20年前的事了 |
[14:53] | Reign it in. | 控制一下 |
[14:55] | Come on. You’re embarrassing me a little. | 拜托啦 你让我觉得有点难堪了 |
[14:57] | Fine, but do you deny that part of the reason | 行 但你能否认你之所以 |
[14:59] | you wanted to come back here by yourself is that guy? | 想一个人来 部分原因就是为了那家伙吗 |
[15:02] | I’m not even sure it’s a bad thing, Claire. | 我觉得那不一定是坏事 克莱尔 |
[15:03] | We all wonder about the paths we didn’t follow, | 人都会好奇自己没选的那条路通往何方 |
[15:05] | But you could admit it. | 你尽可放心大胆承认 |
[15:09] | Well, you can’t be mad at me if I do admit it. | 我要是承认了 你可不准生气 |
[15:11] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[15:14] | Well, I’m not… admitting it, | 我不是在承认 |
[15:16] | Because I couldn’t be happier than I am in my life with you. | 没有你的话我不会这么幸福 |
[15:19] | But, mm… | 可是 |
[15:21] | I mean… Maybe… | 我是说 或许 |
[15:23] | a tiny part of me just wanted to sort of peek through the window | 我略微想过 偷偷地瞄一眼 |
[15:27] | and… see the life that might’ve been. | 那曾经可能会属于我的生活 |
[15:32] | Never get tired of those three flights. | 连个电梯都没有 爬楼累死老娘了 |
[15:34] | Maggie! | 麦琪 |
[15:35] | Say hi to everyone. | 跟大家打个招呼吧 |
[15:37] | In a second, angel. | 等会儿 天使宝贝 |
[15:39] | Mama’s had a day. | 老娘这一天过得不太顺 |
[15:42] | Oh, I thought that was the bedroom. | 我还以为那是卧室呢 |
[15:43] | You’re in the bedroom, honey… | 这屋就是卧室 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | And the living room and the study | 也是客厅 书房 |
[15:48] | and the gym. | 和健身房 |
[15:49] | Mm. But anyway… | 可不管怎么说 |
[15:50] | Listen to me. I’m being rude. | 听我说 不好意思失礼了 |
[15:52] | How is everybody? How’s things? | 大家都好吧 家里怎么样啊 |
[15:54] | – Not too bad. – Actually… | -还不错 -其实 |
[15:55] | No, I’m literally asking you, how is it to have things? | 不 我就是问 家里什么都有感觉如何 |
[16:01] | Yep, right on schedule. | 噪音每天准点啊 |
[16:02] | Keep it down, ya hood rats! | 小声点 吵死了 |
[16:04] | Maggie, you were once a student. | 麦琪 你当年也是个学生 |
[16:06] | I remember. | 我记得呢 |
[16:07] | That’s when I boarded this little rocket ship to the moon. | 就是那时候上的这条一穷二白的贼船 |
[16:16] | Phil, wait. Thank you. | 菲尔 等会 谢谢你 |
[16:17] | – For what? – Everything. | -谢什么 -感谢一切 |
[16:20] | I’m not sure how that guy got to be a professor. | 真搞不懂那家伙怎么当上教授的 |
[16:22] | He’d have to be pretty stupid to dump you. | 他蠢到什么份上才能甩了你啊 |
[16:26] | Hey, the party’s starting, | 派对要开始了 |
[16:27] | and there’s a really good-looking guy | 有个赏心悦目的大帅哥 |
[16:29] | I was hoping to do a little dancing with, so… | 我盼着跟他跳舞呢 |
[16:30] | – You mean me? – Yes. | -你指我吗 -当然 |
[16:32] | Wait. Before we go, | 等等 走之前 |
[16:33] | are there any more exes I should know about? | 我想知道那里还有没有前男友 |
[16:34] | Honey, what do you think I was like? | 亲爱的 你把我想成什么了 |
[16:36] | Hey, Claire Pritchett! | 克莱尔·普里契特 |
[16:38] | Hey, Dean Stoller! | 斯特勒院长 |
[16:40] | Super quick story. | 那只是段小情史 |
[16:44] | All right, it’s not too late for plan “C”– | 还好 有时间实施C计划 |
[16:47] | We drop the baby and run. | 放下宝宝我们就溜 |
[16:48] | What? No. You have to tell her what you did. | 什么 不行 你得跟她坦白 |
[16:51] | You scalped her baby. | 你剃了人家孩子的头发 |
[16:52] | I had to cut that wig off. | 我得把假发剪下来 |
[16:54] | What did you expect me to do? | 那你说怎么办 |
[16:56] | He keeps pulling his hat off. | 他不肯戴帽子 |
[16:57] | Okay, well, you could’ve let me do it. | 你可以放着我来啊 |
[16:58] | I have 32 hours of Vidal Sassoon training. | 我接受过维达·沙宣的32小时美发训练 |
[17:01] | What? I left the program over creative differences. Shut up. | 因为创意分歧我罢课了 住嘴吧 |
[17:04] | Hola! | 你们好 |
[17:05] | – Hola! – Hola! | -你好 -你好 |
[17:08] | Oh! There’s my little angel. | 我得宝贝小天使 |
[17:11] | How was he? | 他怎么样啊 |
[17:13] | Uh… There–there’s a funny story here. | 说 说起来好笑 |
[17:15] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:16] | Forgot about that baby… | 别管那宝贝 |
[17:18] | And check out this one! | 看看这个宝贝 |
[17:20] | You beat closets, closets, closets, closets, closets?! | 你打败了衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜队吗 |
[17:24] | We destroyed them! | 我们把他们打趴下了 |
[17:25] | And it’s closets, closets, closets, closets. | 是衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜队 |
[17:27] | What did I say? | 我说的是什么 |
[17:28] | We went through this for a half-hour yesterday. | 我昨天教了你半个小时 |
[17:29] | I can’t do it again. | 别折磨我了 |
[17:30] | Nope. You’re gonna have to tell her. | 不 你去告诉她 |
[17:32] | What? Why? | 什么 凭什么呀 |
[17:33] | Because she has two new rings. | 她手上那两枚戒指跟凶器似的 |
[17:35] | That–that’s gonna take the meat right off the bone. | 一拳能刮掉我一块肉 |
[17:36] | Okay, Cam, you take the fall for me, | 小卡 只要你替我背黑锅 |
[17:38] | And I will go with you to Missouri. | 我就陪你去密苏里州 |
[17:40] | I’ll even go for a whole week. | 待一礼拜都行 |
[17:41] | Make it ten days. | 十天 |
[17:43] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | But I don’t want to meet anything on Monday | 但我不希望周一见到的动物 |
[17:45] | that I’m gonna eat on Friday. | 周五时成为我的盘中餐 |
[17:46] | Oh, well, that’s gonna happen. | 那是必然的 |
[17:48] | Oh! My perfect angel! | 我完美的小天使 |
[17:50] | You got this. You’re good. | 交给你了 你最棒了 |
[17:53] | You know, Gloria, do you remember | 歌洛莉亚 你还记不记得 |
[17:54] | that chafing dish I lent you a couple months back | 几个月前我把火锅借给你 |
[17:56] | that you returned with a chip in it? | 你还给我时却有个缺口 |
[17:57] | Every time that Luke comes over, | 每次卢克来 |
[18:00] | he takes things out of the attic and leaves them just… | 都会把阁楼里的东西翻出来 |
[18:02] | everywhere! | 到处乱放 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:05] | Well, you know, funny thing about that chafing dish | 你知道吗 有趣的是 那个火锅 |
[18:07] | is it was my grandmother’s, and it was given to her– | 是我祖母的 她是从… |
[18:10] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[18:16] | Oh, hey, Manny. Glad I ran into you. | 曼尼 看到你真是太好了 |
[18:18] | Listen, I’m gonna give you the solo. | 听着 独唱的角色归你了 |
[18:20] | Really? You must’ve heard what happened to me today. | 真的吗 你肯定是听说了我今天的事 |
[18:23] | I feel confident now and I know I can do– | 我现在很自信 我知道我可以 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I don’t care about ,any of that stuff. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[18:25] | I just need you to tell you mom | 我只需要你跟你妈说 |
[18:27] | that you gave your brother joe a haircut, okay? | 你给你弟弟乔剪了头发 好吗 |
[18:29] | No problem. How bad could it be? | 没问题 能有多难看 |
[18:35] | Anyway, I heard you need a letter from school signed. | 总之 我听说你有一封信需要家长签名 |
[18:37] | I kinda nailed my declaration of independence replica. | 我的《独立宣言》仿制品做得可真了 |
[18:40] | Forged every signature with this pen. | 用这支笔伪造了所有的签名 |
[18:42] | – So… – Stop. | -那么 -不用多说了 |
[18:43] | We have a deal. | 我们成交 |
[18:44] | I’ll say I cut the baby’s hair. | 我说宝宝的头发是我剪的 |
[18:46] | And you give me that cool pen. | 你这支神笔就归我 |
[18:47] | – What? No. No, that’s not what I was going to… – A deal’s a deal. | -什么 我不是这意思 -就这么定了 |
[18:51] | A thief, Lily. | 莉莉 有小偷 |
[18:53] | That’s who ate my last piece of cake | 偷吃了我妈特地 |
[18:55] | that my mother send me specially from Colombia. | 从哥伦比亚寄来的蛋糕的最后一块 |
[18:58] | It helps you make the milk. | 那蛋糕可以催母乳 |
[19:04] | Such a cool trophy. | 这个奖杯真不错 |
[19:05] | Say, how’d that new guy Rudy Sorrenson do? | 那个新来的卢迪·索伦孙表现怎么样 |
[19:08] | He was great. | 非常棒 |
[19:08] | It’s funny how he has the same name | 真有意思 他居然和以前的 |
[19:10] | as one-time pro bowler Rudolph Sorrenson, | 职业选手卢道夫·索伦孙同名 |
[19:13] | which would be against league rules. | 真是这样的话 可是违反联赛规则的 |
[19:16] | Well, I’d find it funny. | 我觉得挺有意思的 |
[19:19] | Jay, hurry up. You have to take the kids to the movie. | 杰 快点 你得带孩子们去看电影 |
[19:23] | And why does the baby still have that hat on? | 为什么宝宝还戴着帽子 |
[19:25] | He’s going to burn up. | 他会热死的 |
[19:26] | Gloria, I have a confession to make. | 歌洛莉亚 有件事我要坦白 |
[19:29] | I gave Joe a haircut. | 我给乔剪了头发 |
[19:31] | It’s bad. | 很难看 |
[19:32] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[19:33] | My dad used to cut my hair when I was a kid, | 我小时候 我爸经常给我剪头发 |
[19:36] | And I thought it’d be a nice way for the baby and me to bond. | 我觉得这样可以增进我和宝宝间的感情 |
[19:38] | But I just made a mess of things… | 但是我搞砸了 |
[19:42] | Like I… make a mess of everything. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[19:44] | Let me take a look at this. | 我看看 |
[19:47] | – Ay, dios mio! – Wow. It’s really bad. | -我的天 -太难看了 |
[19:48] | Dad, why would you do that to your own son? | 爸 你为什么要对亲生儿子下这种毒手 |
[19:51] | He’s just a baby. | 他才这么小 |
[19:52] | Plus you ate that cake. | 而且你还偷吃蛋糕 |
[19:54] | Okay, enough. Leave him alone. | 够了 别再怪他了 |
[19:56] | He could have invented some crazy story, | 他本来可以编些疯狂的谎话 |
[19:59] | but instead he decided to tell the truth. | 但他却说了实话 |
[20:01] | That’s what families do. | 家人就应该这样 |
[20:02] | – Yes, it is. – Right. | -是的 -对 |
[20:03] | Okay, go. Go, go, go. | 好了 快走吧 |
[20:06] | Lily, sweetie, we’re leaving! Come on! | 莉莉 宝贝 我们走了 快来 |
[20:08] | I know that they expected me to go all Colombian crazy. | 我知道他们都以为我会大发哥伦比亚式脾气 |
[20:12] | But this was just another opportunity for me to show them | 但这又是一次机会 我让他们明白 |
[20:15] | that I was not the superficial Gloria that I used to be. | 我不再是以前那个肤浅的歌洛莉亚 |
[20:19] | Plus I was very relaxed after the day I had. | 而且 今天享受后我很放松 |
[20:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[20:29] | At the doctor. He’s checking my ankle. | 在看医生 他在检查我的脚踝 |
[20:32] | What? Did you think I was gonna throw away a whole spa day? | 怎样 你觉得我会把全天SPA享受就这样扔掉吗 |
[20:39] | I’m coming, Fulgencio! | 妈妈来了 弗汉希欧 |
[20:49] | Why am I doing this again? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[20:50] | Dad’ll get a kick out of it. | 老爸会很开心的 |
[20:52] | Like when we were young and used to wear his shoes. | 就像我们小时候那样 经常穿他的鞋子 |
[20:54] | Now get up and take a few steps. | 现在起来走几步 |
[21:02] | Did dad ask for this? | 这是老爸要求的吗 |
[21:04] | No, but he’ll love it. Maybe dance around. | 不 不过他会喜欢的 跳下舞吧 |
[21:10] | Okay, now jump. | 好吧 跳起来 |
[21:12] | What kind of video is this? | 这算哪门子的视频啊 |
[21:13] | You know what? I’ve gotta go to work. I’m sorry. | 知道吗 我要上班了 抱歉 |
[21:15] | Okay, thanks! | 谢了 |
[21:17] | What the hell? | 怎么不摔跟头了 |
[21:24] | Finally! | 终于摔了 |