时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look, I know you’r tired. | 听着 我知道你很累 |
[00:03] | But just think how good you’re gonna feel tomorrow | 但想想明早起床时我们就用上新的壁纸了 |
[00:05] | when you wake up and we have all new shop paper. | 那感觉会是多么美妙 |
[00:07] | I wish I didn’t get what you are talking about. | 我希望自己不懂你说的那种感觉 |
[00:09] | But I do. I just do. | 但我懂 我真的深有体会 |
[00:11] | Hey, who could be calling at this hour? | 谁会这么晚打电话来 |
[00:13] | It’s Sal. | 是萨尔 |
[00:14] | No. Not answering that. | 不 不接了 |
[00:16] | Whatever earth-shattering drama she’s going through can wait. | 不管她在经历什么惊天动地的事都可以先等着 |
[00:20] | Until she gets here. | 除非她找上门来 |
[00:22] | Oh, God. I hope we have vodka. | 天呐 但愿我们有伏特加 |
[00:24] | We don’t, Mitchell. | 没有了 米奇尔 |
[00:26] | Sal was our best girlfriend | 萨尔是我们年少轻狂的岁月里 |
[00:28] | from back in our party days, | 最要好的女性朋友 |
[00:29] | but over the years, we’ve kind of gone in different directions. | 但这几年来 我们走上了不同的路 |
[00:32] | We chose forward. | 我们选择了向前走 |
[00:33] | Why won’t this open? | 为什么打不开 |
[00:35] | Uh, something’s wrong with that door. | 你们家的门坏了哦 |
[00:37] | Okay, whatever. I have the most amazing news, | 好了 无所谓 我有个超棒的消息 |
[00:40] | and I’m super excited, | 我现在超激动 |
[00:40] | but I won’t be if you don’t want me to be. | 但你们要是不喜欢 我就不激动 |
[00:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:43] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[00:44] | Oh, my gosh! Congratulations! | 天啊 恭喜你 |
[00:46] | – I know! – Who’s the guy? | -我知道 -谁那么幸运 |
[00:48] | Oh, the love of my life. | 我的一生挚爱 |
[00:49] | Oh, so you finally bagged your boss? | 这么说你终于”俘获”了你的老板吗 |
[00:51] | Oh! Yes, but it’s not him. And I don’t work there anymore. | 对 但不是那个 我没在那里上班了 |
[00:54] | His name is Tony. | 他的名字叫托尼 |
[00:55] | I met him three months ago. | 我三个月前和他认识的 |
[00:56] | He’s the greatest guy ever. | 他是有史以来最棒的男人 |
[00:57] | And seriously, are you guys okay with this? | 说真的 你俩能接受吗 |
[00:59] | Of course. Why wouldn’t we be? | 当然 为什么不能呢 |
[01:01] | Well, you know, because I can get married, | 因为我能结婚 |
[01:03] | and you guys… Ugh! can’t. | 但你们俩 不行 |
[01:04] | So? That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. | 那又如何 那不意味着你不该结婚 |
[01:06] | Really? Because I will not go through with it | 真的吗 因为如果你们俩不同意 |
[01:08] | if you don’t want me to. Seriously. | 我就不结婚 说真的 |
[01:09] | Not necessary. I mean, what kind of people would we be | 没必要 我们要是剥夺你 |
[01:12] | if we denied you or anyone the right to marry? | 或任何人结婚的权利 那成什么人了 |
[01:14] | #politics. | 政客 |
[01:15] | This makes me so happy | 这太让我高兴了 |
[01:17] | because I want you two to be my best men. | 因为我想让你们做我的伴郎 |
[01:19] | – Yes! Yes! – Of course! | -好啊好啊 -当然好了 |
[01:22] | Okay. The wedding is gonna be super cute, | 婚礼会非常小巧可爱 |
[01:25] | Just us, a little dinner after. | 只有我们几个 随后是小型晚宴 |
[01:27] | Oh, and it’s next Friday. | 就在下周五 |
[01:28] | Oh. What, it’s next Friday? | 什么 下周五 |
[01:30] | – Yeah. – How will we have time to do best man stuff? | -对 -那我们哪有时间准备伴郎事宜 |
[01:32] | You know, like help you pick out your dress, | 比如帮你挑选礼服啊 |
[01:33] | get your flowers, get our hair blown out? | 准备捧花啊 做做头发啊 |
[01:35] | He’s never been a best man before. | 他没当过伴郎 |
[01:37] | Oh, my God, we’re getting married! | 天呐 就要结婚了 |
[01:38] | We’re getting married! Let’s have a drink. | 就要结婚了 来喝一杯吧 |
[01:40] | – Yeah, we’re out of vodka. – I will see you on Friday. | -我们没有伏特加了 -我们周五见 |
[01:57] | And initial here and here and here. | 把姓名首字母签在这里 这里和这里 |
[02:01] | Ay, my arm is starting to hurt. | 我的胳膊都酸了 |
[02:03] | – Just a couple more. – What’s going on? | -就剩几个了 -怎么了 |
[02:05] | Nothing. I have to get this package, | 没事 我在收包裹 |
[02:06] | but there’s so much signing. | 要签好多字啊 |
[02:08] | Get out of here, you perv. | 滚出去 你个变态 |
[02:11] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[02:13] | You don’t do that in front of strangers. | 你不该在陌生人面前喂奶 |
[02:15] | At least throw a blanket over. | 至少要盖个毯子 |
[02:16] | – I am not ashamed. – Obviously. | -我并不为此感到羞耻 -显然如此 |
[02:18] | They’re out all the time– | 你简直毫不吝惜展示她们 |
[02:19] | in front of Manny, at the club, | 在曼尼面前 在俱乐部里 |
[02:20] | at Claire’s dinner the other day. | 前几天在克莱尔的晚宴上 |
[02:21] | Phil almost ate a candle. | 菲尔差点生吞了支蜡烛 |
[02:23] | Fine. Next time, I will feed your baby inside a dark closet. | 好吧 下次我去小黑衣柜里喂你儿子 |
[02:27] | I’m just saying pick your moments, huh? | 我只是希望你喂奶时注意场合 |
[02:28] | Like let Daliya open the door. That’s why we hired her. | 比如让达丽娅来开门 不然我们雇她干嘛 |
[02:31] | Daliya? | 达丽娅 |
[02:32] | My mother raised six children | 我妈妈养了6个孩子 |
[02:34] | while working at a construction job. | 同时还要在建筑工地工作 |
[02:36] | She would be so ashamed if I had a nanny. | 她会因为我用保姆而感到羞耻的 |
[02:39] | I don’t see a lot of shame from your mom | 她每个月拿着我的支票取现时 |
[02:40] | when she’s cashing my checks every month. | 可没觉得她有羞耻心 |
[02:42] | Hey, Daliya, we gotta go see Manny’s teacher. | 达丽娅 我们要去见曼尼的老师 |
[02:45] | Would you try to coax a burp out of this one? | 你能来给小家伙拍拍隔吗 |
[02:46] | Come here, little guy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[02:50] | Can you hold him a little higher? | 你能把他抱高点吗 |
[02:52] | I will. I’m just letting him get settled in. | 我会的 我只是调整下姿势 |
[02:54] | Okay, we’re going. Bye-bye, Joe. | 好了 我们要走了 再见 乔 |
[02:56] | He likes to bounce a little. | 他喜欢被轻轻地摇晃 |
[02:58] | Can you cup your hand | 手稍微弯曲一点 |
[03:00] | – so that he doesn’t feel like you’re slapping? – Okay. | -这样他才不会觉得你在打他 -好的 |
[03:02] | She knows it. Stop micromanaging. | 她懂啦 别什么事儿都要管 |
[03:05] | Cup your hand. | 你手弯曲一点 |
[03:09] | – Hello. – Hey. | -大家好啊 -好 |
[03:10] | Hey, can one of you guys drive me to my cello thing tonight? | 你们今晚谁能载我去参加大提琴演出 |
[03:12] | Honey, I wish we’d known. | 宝贝 我们要是早点知道就好了 |
[03:13] | Yeah. We got a dinner thing with the Flendersons. | 是啊 我们得去跟”弗林德森”一家吃晚饭 |
[03:16] | Okay, you don’t have to stay, | 你们不用留下来看演出的 |
[03:17] | and those aren’t even real people. | 根本没人叫那名字 |
[03:19] | Sorry. I panicked. | 抱歉 我刚才慌了 |
[03:21] | I got stuck between the Flemings and the Hendersons. | 在”弗”莱明斯和亨”德森”之间纠结来着 |
[03:23] | Oh, my god. Are those new boots? | 天呐 那是新买的靴子吗 |
[03:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:27] | I love them. They’re so cute! | 我好喜欢 太好看了 |
[03:29] | They are? | 是吗 |
[03:30] | Oh, I forgot to tell you– | 忘了跟你说了 |
[03:31] | Danielle Gunston–first one in my class to get pregnant. | 丹妮尔·冈斯顿是我们班第一个怀孕的 |
[03:33] | You totally called it. | 完全被你猜中了 |
[03:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[03:37] | My money was on Denise Modick. | 我猜的是丹妮斯·莫迪克 |
[03:39] | No. First she complimented my fashion sense, | 不是 她先是称赞了我的时尚品味 |
[03:41] | then she told me I did something right. | 而后又说我做了件对的事儿 |
[03:44] | Phil, I think it’s happening. | 菲尔 我觉得时候到了 |
[03:45] | Raising a kid is like sending a rocket ship to the moon. | 养孩子就如同把火箭送上月球 |
[03:49] | You spend the early years in constant contact, | 刚开始几年你们形影不离 |
[03:52] | and then one day, around the teenage years, | 然后忽然间 大概在青春期时 |
[03:55] | they go around the dark side and they’re gone. | 他们升入黑暗的外太空 消失不见 |
[03:58] | All you can do is wait for that faint signal | 你能做的就是等待一个微弱的信号 |
[04:01] | that says they’re coming back. | 说他们要回来了 |
[04:04] | I think Haley is sending me that signal. | 我觉得海莉是在给我发送信号了 |
[04:09] | And? | 还有呢 |
[04:11] | – And Phil gave me that analogy. – Yeah. | -这个比喻是菲尔想到的 -没错 |
[04:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:17] | I think I’m gonna ask her out to dinner tonight. | 我想约她今晚一起出去吃饭 |
[04:20] | Do you think she’ll say yes? | 你觉得她会答应吗 |
[04:21] | If you want, | 你需要的话 |
[04:22] | I can pass her a note in study hall. | 我可以帮你在自习室给她传个纸条 |
[04:26] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[04:27] | Oh, my god. Nothing. | 天呐 没什么 |
[04:29] | I just wanted to know, if you weren’t busy, | 我就是想知道 要是你不忙的话 |
[04:30] | you know, if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight? | 今天晚上 你想不想跟我一起吃饭呢 |
[04:33] | Dinner? Just you and me? | 吃饭 就你和我吗 |
[04:35] | I mean, you don’t have to. It’s cool. Don’t worry. | 你不是非去不可 没事 算了 |
[04:37] | No, sounds fun. Let’s do it. | 听起来不错 我愿意 |
[04:38] | Okay. Let’s meet by the front door, then. | 好的 那我们到时在前门见咯 |
[04:42] | You know, 7:00? | 7点钟怎么样 |
[04:43] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[04:47] | I totally think she likes you! | 我真觉得她喜欢你 |
[04:49] | I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[04:51] | First of all, I just want to say what a pleasure it is | 首先我要说美术班能有曼尼这样的学生 |
[04:53] | to have Manny in art class. | 真是太荣幸了 |
[04:55] | He’s talented– | 他很有才华 |
[04:55] | Can we just skip to what he did wrong? | 我们直接说他做错什么事了好吗 |
[04:57] | Who said that he did something wrong? | 谁说他做错事了 |
[04:59] | Hit it. | 直说吧 |
[04:59] | We do have an issue. | 确实有个问题 |
[05:00] | – Told you. -Manny seems to have quite a fascination | -我就说嘛 -曼尼似乎非常迷恋 |
[05:03] | with the female nude. | 女性的裸体 |
[05:04] | So? He’s a romantic. | 那又怎样 他生性浪漫 |
[05:06] | Well, this is all his art work over the last few weeks. | 这些是他最近几周的全部画作 |
[05:10] | Holy moly. | 我的天 |
[05:12] | There were even more, | 其实还有更多 |
[05:12] | but I think the janitor took some home. | 不过门卫好像偷了几张回家 |
[05:14] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[05:15] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[05:17] | And these. | 还有这个 |
[05:20] | Look, I’m an artist. I’m free. | 我是个艺术家 我思想开放 |
[05:23] | I used to have an earring up here. | 我曾经在这上面打过耳洞 |
[05:25] | But some of the other parents have complained. | 不过有些其他孩子的家长投诉了 |
[05:28] | Well, the moms. | 都是当妈妈的 |
[05:29] | He must have learned that at school. | 他一定是在学校学到那些东西的 |
[05:31] | Because we have filters in the computer, | 因为我们家的电脑装了过滤设备 |
[05:32] | and I have thrown out all of Jay magazines. | 而且杰的黄色杂志都已经被我扔掉了 |
[05:35] | Don’t know what she’s talking about. | 我不知道她在说什么 |
[05:36] | There is no way that Manny has seen this sort of thing at our home. | 曼尼绝对不可能在我们家看到这些东西 |
[05:43] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们会处理的 |
[05:49] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 伙计 |
[05:50] | It’s just you and me tonight. | 今晚就我们父子俩在家 |
[05:51] | Sounds good. I’ll be right down. | 听起来不错 我马上下去 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:55] | I knew it! What are you hiding? | 我就知道 你藏什么呢 |
[05:56] | – Porn. – Don’t lie to me! | -黄片儿 -别对我说谎 |
[05:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | I’m trying to send a message to a girl on Facebook, | 我正要在Facebook上给一个女孩发信息 |
[06:01] | but she’s so out of my league. | 但她是我高攀不上的女神 |
[06:03] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[06:04] | Oh, yeah. She’s cute. | 没错 她很漂亮 |
[06:06] | I’ve been sitting here forever | 我都坐在这里好久了 |
[06:06] | – and I can’t think of anything to say. – Well, you are in luck. | -就是想不出该说什么 -你可走运了 |
[06:09] | If anyone knows the art of wooing the fairer sex, | 要说有谁知道如何追求女性的话 |
[06:11] | it’s this guy. | 那就是在下了 |
[06:13] | “Hey.” | “你好” |
[06:13] | – Wait! – Send. | -等等 -发送 |
[06:15] | Why did you type that? | 你怎么可以那么写呢 |
[06:16] | Now she knows I’m thinking about her. | 现在她知道我在想她了 |
[06:18] | Smiley face. | 笑脸 |
[06:20] | Oh, my god. Stop now. | 我的神呐 快停手吧 |
[06:21] | We can only screw it up from here. | 我们这样只会搞砸的 |
[06:22] | Please. You’re in the hands of the master. | 拜托 你现在有幸得到大师的指点 |
[06:24] | I think I know how to pick up a 14-year-old girl… | 我觉得我还是知道怎样泡14岁少女的 |
[06:26] | for you. | 帮你泡 |
[06:29] | “What’s the haps tonight?” | “今夜漫漫 如何消遣” |
[06:33] | Boop. | 走你 |
[06:34] | “What’s the haps tonight”? Nobody says that. | “今夜漫漫 如何消遣” 没人会这么说的 |
[06:38] | “Going to the mall. Wanna meet?” | “打算逛商场 想见面吗” |
[06:43] | “Dinner at Rosa Grill in an hour?” | “一小时后在罗莎烧烤店吃饭如何” |
[06:48] | Question mark. Boom! | 问号 发射 |
[06:50] | Kids don’t eat dinner. | 小孩是不吃饭的 |
[06:51] | What do you mean, you don’t eat dinner? | 不吃饭 你什么意思 |
[06:52] | What do you do? | 那你们干什么 |
[06:52] | I don’t know. You just walk around and jump off stuff. | 不知道 就是到处走走 上蹿下跳的 |
[06:55] | You can’t invite a girl to jump off stuff. | 你不能邀请女孩一起上蹿下跳的 |
[06:57] | Well, it’s way better than– | 可是那总好过… |
[06:59] | “See ya then. X.O.” | “一会儿见 抱抱” |
[07:01] | You’re in, buddy. | 妥妥的 伙计 |
[07:03] | I gotta get ready. | 我得准备一下 |
[07:09] | All right, let’s go before this wears off. | 好了 我们在香味消失前赶紧出发吧 |
[07:11] | I think we have a few days. | 我觉得那要好几天的时间 |
[07:17] | Well, thank you, dimples. | 谢谢你 酒窝男 |
[07:19] | Oh, you better get that out of your system, | 你最好别再处处调情了 |
[07:21] | ’cause in two hours, you’re gonna be… | 因为再过两小时 你就要成为 |
[07:23] | Mrs. Anthony Lombardo. | 安东尼·伦巴杜太太了 |
[07:26] | So does this Italian of yours cook? | 你那个意大利未婚夫会做饭吗 |
[07:28] | In every room of the house, | 在家里每一个房间都”做” |
[07:30] | if you know what I mean! | 你们明白我的意思吧 |
[07:34] | – We have a lot of sex. – Yeah. Got it. | -我们疯狂做爱 -明白了 |
[07:36] | Okay, now let’s have a proper toast. All right. | 好了 现在让我们正正经经地祝酒吧 |
[07:38] | To wild Sal. | 敬狂野的萨尔 |
[07:41] | You gave it a good run, | 你有着惊险刺激的人生经历 |
[07:42] | but like every legendary gunslinger, | 但就像每一位传奇的火枪手那样 |
[07:44] | there comes a time when you need to holster your weapons | 终究还是会有刀枪入库 |
[07:47] | and ride off into the sunset. | 马放南山的一天 |
[07:49] | But you took on every man who came to town. | 但每个来到镇上的男人都被你搞定了 |
[07:51] | – I really did! – You sure did. | -我确实如此 -必须的 |
[07:55] | Also, you know, I’m just getting married. | 而且 我只是要结婚了而已 |
[07:56] | I’m not dying. | 又不是要死 |
[07:57] | No, no. We’re just happy you’re happy. | 没有 我们只是为你幸福而感到高兴 |
[07:59] | And we’re excited that we’re gonna get to see | 而且我们很高兴今后 |
[08:01] | so much more of you now. | 能更多地跟你见面了 |
[08:02] | Yes. We’ll be couple friends. | 是的 我们两对夫妇会成为朋友的 |
[08:04] | We’ll go to movies… take classes… | 我们可以一起去看电影 上课 |
[08:06] | Oh, our game nights on Saturday… | 还有我们每周六的游戏之夜 |
[08:08] | – Huge. – They’re epic, yeah. | -超盛大 -史诗级的 |
[08:09] | Do you play Cranium? | 你玩克雷涅姆桌游吗 |
[08:11] | Well, if I’m playing board games on a Saturday night, | 要是我会在周六晚上玩桌游的话 |
[08:13] | you can shoot me in my cranium. | 你就直接往我头颅上开一枪吧 |
[08:15] | But I love you! | 不过我还是爱你的 |
[08:16] | I need to take a whiz. | 我得去嘘嘘了 |
[08:21] | I’m so happy for her. | 我真为她高兴 |
[08:22] | I think we might have freaked her out, though. | 不过我觉得我们可能吓到她了 |
[08:23] | Oh, no, Mitchell. Come on. You’re a smart man, | 哪有 米奇尔 你是个聪明人 |
[08:25] | but you are awful at reading people. | 可你不擅长读懂人心 |
[08:27] | Sal’s been different this week. | 萨尔这周大不一样了 |
[08:29] | That is a woman in love. | 那就是恋爱中的女人 |
[08:34] | Looks like a woman in love. | 真是个恋爱中的女人啊 |
[08:41] | Look, nobody’s as happy as I am about you loving the ladies. | 听着 你喜欢女人 没人比我更高兴 |
[08:44] | All I’m saying is, you gotta pull back a little. | 我想说的是 你得收敛一点 |
[08:46] | – Okay. – Ay, Manny, | -好吧 -曼尼 |
[08:47] | this is all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[08:49] | I am too free with my body. | 我太随心所欲地展现自己的身体了 |
[08:51] | It was okay when you were a little boy, but… | 你小时候这样不要紧 但… |
[08:53] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | But now that you’re a young man, | 可你现在是个小伙子了 |
[08:55] | – and… – I didn’t hear a word they said. | -而且 -我一个字也没听进去 |
[08:58] | All I could think about was Daliya. | 我脑子里想的都是达丽娅 |
[09:00] | Every drawing, every poem, | 每幅画 每首诗 |
[09:02] | every historical novel I wrote was for her. | 每一部历史小说 我都是为她而作 |
[09:05] | She was my muse. | 她是我的女神 |
[09:07] | Toss in a body that doesn’t quit, | 今生附在那性感的躯体之中 |
[09:09] | and I think we got a soul mate. | 来作我的灵魂伴侣 |
[09:10] | So there’s a lot of other things you can draw. | 你可以画别的好多东西啊 |
[09:12] | You’ve got your landscapes. You’ve got your bowls of fruit. | 你可以画风景 画篮子里的水果 |
[09:15] | Trees. | 画树木 |
[09:16] | A barn. The ladies with the fruit on the head. | 画谷仓 还有头顶水果的女人 |
[09:19] | I said fruit. | 我说过水果了 |
[09:20] | But you didn’t say the ladies with the fruit on the head. | 可你没说头顶水果的女人 |
[09:21] | I’m trying to get him away from the ladies. | 我是想让他不要再总想着女人 |
[09:23] | Ah, good. Good. Good. | 好 好的 好的 |
[09:26] | This is so stupid. | 这也太蠢了 |
[09:28] | What if I spill on her, | 万一我把汤洒她身上 |
[09:29] | or accidentally brush my boob against her hand? | 或者一不小心我的胸蹭到了她的手怎么办 |
[09:31] | I mean her hand against my boob. | 我的意思是 她的手蹭到我的胸 |
[09:33] | Dude, stay cool. You got this. | 哥们儿 放轻松 你能搞定的 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna be at the bar the whole time. | 我会一直在吧台 |
[09:36] | If you start to panic, just come get me. | 你要是慌了 就过来找我 |
[09:38] | Shh. There she is. | 小点声 她来了 |
[09:41] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[09:42] | I don’t know. I’ve never heard it before. | 不知道 我以前也没听到过 |
[09:44] | Try not to let that happen again. | 别再那样了 |
[09:46] | – Hi, Luke. – Pretty good. | -你好卢克 -我挺好的 |
[09:47] | Uh, I mean, hi, Simone. | 我是说 你好萨梦 |
[09:49] | Uh, this is my dad. | 这是我爸 |
[09:50] | Dad, this is Luke. | 爸 这是卢克 |
[09:52] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[09:53] | Looking. | 长得有趣 |
[09:55] | Clutch. | 说得好 |
[09:56] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[09:59] | What the hell got into me? | 我是被什么搅昏了脑袋啊 |
[10:00] | Besides the bartender’s tongue? | 除了那酒保的舌头搅的吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. Yes, well, that was a little inappropriate. | 是的 那确实有点不妥 |
[10:04] | But let’s not overreact. | 可我们别反应过激了 |
[10:05] | It’s perfectly natural to have a panic attack | 在做重大人生决定前 |
[10:08] | before making a big life decision. | 惊慌失措是很正常的 |
[10:10] | What if it’s the wrong decision? | 如果这是个错误的决定怎么办 |
[10:11] | What if Tony’s not the guy? | 如果托尼不是我的真命天子怎么办 |
[10:13] | What if he’s the guy? | 如果他才是真命天子怎么办 |
[10:14] | Or him? He is cute. When did he come in? | 或是他 他好帅 他什么时候进来的 |
[10:16] | Okay, you need to focus, Sal. | 好了 你得集中注意力 萨尔 |
[10:18] | You are about to make a sacred, lifelong commitment. | 你即将做出一个神圣的 终身的承诺 |
[10:21] | You are not making this better! | 你是在帮倒忙 |
[10:25] | Oh, god, it’s Tony. | 天啊 是托尼 |
[10:27] | I’m supposed to pick him up and drive him to the wedding? | 我本该开车去接他参加婚礼的吗 |
[10:30] | Everybody shut up for a second! | 所有人都给我闭嘴 |
[10:34] | Okay, you know what? I’m gonna marry him. | 好了 知道吗 我要嫁给他 |
[10:36] | What’s the worst that can happen? I get a divorce. | 最差能怎样 大不了离婚 |
[10:38] | People do it all the time. | 现在离婚的人多了去了 |
[10:40] | oh, you’re suffocating me! | 你快让我窒息了 |
[10:41] | It is not too late. You are not married yet. | 现在改主意还不晚 你还没结呢 |
[10:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:49] | Okay. That’s good. Get it all out. | 好 很好 尽情释放吧 |
[10:51] | – Here. Stand up. – Okay, mom? | -到了 竖起来 – 妈 |
[10:53] | Mom. Mom. Oh, my god, mom, I think I got it. | 妈 妈 我的天啊 我能行 |
[10:56] | I’ve been lugging this thing around for ten years. | 我拖着这玩意儿到处跑都快十年了 |
[10:57] | Okay. Well, you sure you don’t want us to stay | 好吧 你确定你不要我们留下来 |
[10:59] | and–and hear you play? | 听你演奏吗 |
[11:00] | Mm, that’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[11:01] | Yeah, I agreed to dinner, | 我同意去吃晚餐 |
[11:02] | not tickets to the Electric Light Dorkestra. | 可没同意来看”呆光乐队”演出 |
[11:04] | Don’t be so mean to your sister. | 别对你妹妹这么刻薄 |
[11:05] | No, that’s our band’s name. | 不是 那就是我们乐队的名字 |
[11:08] | So you wanna go back to that vegan place? | 你想回那个吃素食的店吗 |
[11:10] | Ooh. Leather jacket. Can’t take the hate. | 穿着皮夹克呢 会被恨死 |
[11:12] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[11:13] | Gabby! What are you doing here? | 加比 你在这干嘛呢 |
[11:15] | I just stopped in for a bump of coffee | 就进来喝杯咖啡 |
[11:17] | before I meet up with Zoe and those guys at Noodlecat. | 一会儿要去面条猫那里跟佐伊他们碰面 |
[11:19] | – Do you wanna go? – So what’s–what’s Noodlecat? | -想一起来吗 -面条猫是什么 |
[11:21] | Oh, it’s this really cool Asian place | 是个很酷的亚洲餐馆 |
[11:23] | that sells, like, a million different kinds of noodles. | 卖成千上百种不同的面条 |
[11:25] | And hopefully, no cat. | 但愿他们不卖猫 |
[11:26] | – Well, that sounds cool. – So you don’t mind if I go? | -听起来很棒 -那你不介意我去吗 |
[11:29] | Oh, I kind of thought we had plans. | 我以为我们有安排了 |
[11:31] | Oh. Yeah. You’re right. | 是哦 没错 |
[11:33] | So I can meet you guys there after. | 我完事了再去那里找你们 |
[11:35] | – How long are you gonna be there? – No. | -你们要在那待多久 -不 |
[11:36] | It’s fine. It’s fine. Go. | 没关系 没关系 去吧 |
[11:38] | I’ll stay and watch Alex. | 我在这看艾丽克斯演奏 |
[11:39] | Oh, now I feel bad. | 我好内疚 |
[11:41] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[11:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:51] | You’re Luke’s dad, aren’t you? | 你是卢克的爸爸 对吧 |
[11:52] | I’m Valerie, Simone’s mom. | 我是瓦莱丽 萨梦的妈妈 |
[11:54] | – Oh. Phil. – Hi. | -我是菲尔 -你好 |
[11:56] | I recognized you | 我认得你 |
[11:57] | from when you hosted the school’s talent night. | 你主持了学校的才艺表演晚会 |
[11:59] | You were incredibly limber. | 你身体柔韧性真好 |
[12:01] | Ah, when you wear the right pants. | 归功于穿了合适的裤子 |
[12:02] | – Please, sit down. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[12:05] | So how is the big date going? | 大约会进行得怎样了 |
[12:07] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[12:08] | Simone was so nervous. | 萨梦超紧张的 |
[12:10] | When they were chatting on the computer, | 他们在网上聊的时候 |
[12:11] | I had to write everything for her. | 我不得不帮她回复 |
[12:13] | That’s so funny. I did the same thing for Luke. | 真是有趣 我帮卢克做了同样的事 |
[12:15] | So the whole time we were talking to each other? | 所以其实一直是我俩在聊天咯 |
[12:16] | Wait, does that make this our date? | 等等 那这岂不是成了我们两个的约会 |
[12:20] | Well, a good father, funny, handsome. | 一位幽默又英俊的好父亲 |
[12:23] | A girl could do a lot worse. | 小女孩在网上可能遇到比这更差劲的呢 |
[12:27] | You know what, Mitchell? | 你知道吗 米奇尔 |
[12:28] | Forgive me if my Missouri is showing, | 抱歉我又要表现出我密苏里人的性格了 |
[12:30] | but what she is doing is not marriage. | 但她这不是结婚 |
[12:32] | It’s a mockery of marriage. It’s mockerage. | 而是对婚姻的讥笑 她是在”讥婚” |
[12:34] | – And I’m gonna stop it. – No, no, you’re not. | -我得阻止她 -别别 不行 |
[12:36] | I can’t help but think you’re infusing the situation | 我认为你在这事上掺入了一些 |
[12:38] | with just a touch of your own frustration. | 你自己的郁闷沮丧情绪 |
[12:39] | Why, because we’ve built a life together for the last ten years? | 为什么 因为我们共同生活了十年吗 |
[12:42] | Because we’re raising a child? | 因为我们一起抚养孩子吗 |
[12:43] | Or because I was the first person to think of doing | 还是因为我第一个想出在我们婚礼上 |
[12:45] | an elaborately choreographed dance at our wedding, | 表演一段精心编排的舞蹈 |
[12:47] | and now it’s been done to death? | 而现在那点子都被人用烂了 |
[12:48] | Makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[12:49] | I was never gonna do that. | 我想说我是死也不会同意跟你跳的 |
[12:51] | But… I get it. | 但我理解你 |
[12:53] | Well, you know what? She can’t get married | 你猜怎么着 只要伴郎 |
[12:54] | if the best man doesn’t hand over the wedding ring. | 不把婚戒递给她 她就没法结婚 |
[12:56] | – You wouldn’t. – Yes, I would. | -你不会要这么做吧 -我会的 |
[12:57] | Where is it? Give it to me. | 婚戒在哪里 给我 |
[12:58] | – Give me the ring. Cam. – Stop. Stop. | -给我戒指 小卡 -别闹 别闹 |
[13:00] | – You have to give me… – Oh, well, this is a mystery solved. | -你得交给我 -我总算知道你们的体位了 |
[13:03] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | – Okay. Let’s go do this. – Okay. | -好 我们开始吧 -好 |
[13:08] | How hot does Tony look? | 托尼的帅气指数有几分 |
[13:10] | On a scale of 1 to bartender, or… | 是跟酒保比还是… |
[13:11] | Reel it in, Cam. | 别多嘴 小卡 |
[13:13] | I think this is broken. | 我觉得这东西坏掉了 |
[13:15] | We’re gonna have to find another spot. | 我们得找个别的车位 |
[13:16] | No, we’ll be late for the movie. | 不行 看电影会迟到的 |
[13:17] | Are you sure you’re doing it right? | 你确定你的操作方法正确吗 |
[13:19] | We both know I know how to use a credit card. | 你我都知道 我懂得如何刷信用卡 |
[13:20] | All right, I’ll put a note on the meter. | 好吧 我在收费器上留个条吧 |
[13:21] | Let me get a piece of paper. | 等我找张纸 |
[13:23] | Maybe this is a bad sign. | 也许这是个不祥的预兆 |
[13:24] | Maybe I’m not supposed to be in the movie theater. | 也许我不该来看电影 |
[13:26] | I’m supposed to be at home with my babies. | 我应该在家照看孩子们 |
[13:28] | Honey, we know that Daliya knows how to take care of Joe. | 亲爱的 你我都知道 达丽娅懂得如何照看乔 |
[13:31] | And what about manny? He’s supposed to run his own bath? | 那曼尼呢 难道要他自己放洗澡水吗 |
[13:34] | You know, considering what’s been going on with him, | 考虑到他最近的情况 |
[13:35] | it might be good for you to give him a little space. | 也许你给他留点空间是好的 |
[13:37] | I mean, this was his idea. | 这本来就是他的主意 |
[13:39] | What was? | 什么是他的主意 |
[13:40] | That we go out tonight, | 让我们今晚出来约会 |
[13:41] | so that we could get some alone time. | 好让我们能有些独处的时间 |
[13:44] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[13:45] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[13:47] | We gotta get home. Look–Manny’s notebook. | 我们得回家去 看 曼尼的笔记本 |
[13:49] | More drawings and a poem– “Ode to Daliya.” | 又画画了还有首诗 《达丽娅颂》 |
[13:50] | So those were not my boobs? They were Daliya’s boobs? | 所以那不是我的胸部 是达丽娅的胸部吗 |
[13:53] | Yep. This is not a “Nude descending a staircase,” | 对 这画的不是《下台阶的裸女》 |
[13:54] | this is a “Nude vacuuming a staircase.” | 而是《扫台阶的裸女》 |
[13:58] | Okay, Manny. Joe’s asleep. | 好了 曼尼 乔睡着了 |
[13:59] | What do you want for dinner? | 你晚餐想吃什么 |
[14:01] | Actually, already taken care of. | 实际上 晚餐已经准备好了 |
[14:16] | You shouldn’t play with your food. | 食物不是用来摆弄的哦 |
[14:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[14:18] | I knew you were upset I left, | 我知道你不高兴我离开 |
[14:20] | and I felt bad, so I came back, | 我感觉很内疚 就回来了 |
[14:22] | You’re here out of guilt? | 你因为内疚而回来的吗 |
[14:23] | I know. I’m growing up. | 我知道 我长大了 |
[14:26] | Why are you rolling your eyes at me? | 你干吗对我翻白眼 |
[14:28] | I’m doing a nice thing. | 我这样做多贴心啊 |
[14:29] | Because I want you to be here because you wantto be here. | 因为我希望你是因为你想回来才回来的 |
[14:31] | Okay, you’re being really needy right now. | 好吧 你现在真的好黏人 |
[14:33] | Oh, my god. Are you going through the change? | 天呐 你更年期到了吗 |
[14:35] | Stop asking me that every time I express an emotion. | 不要每次我表现出点情绪就这么问 |
[14:38] | And no, I am not. It’s just so damn hot in here. | 不 我没有 只是因为这里太热了 |
[14:43] | I am disappointed, that’s all. | 我很失望 仅此而已 |
[14:45] | When you were little, we used to do everything together. | 你小的时候 我们做什么都在一起 |
[14:48] | And I thought maybe you were coming back around, | 而我以为那时的你又回归了 |
[14:51] | and we could be friends again. | 我们又能成为闺蜜了 |
[14:53] | I just… miss being part of my daughter’s life. | 我只是怀念作为女儿生活的一部分的感觉了 |
[14:56] | Hey, everybody. Thanks for coming. | 大家好 感谢各位的到来 |
[15:11] | I thought this was supposed to be some sort of classical thing. | 我还以为是要演奏古典音乐的呢 |
[15:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:21] | She sings? | 她还会唱歌 |
[15:23] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我都认不出那个小妮子了 |
[15:32] | Oh, my god, Phil, you are hilarious. | 天呐 菲尔 你好幽默 |
[15:35] | Yep. That’s how I got my wife of 20 years. | 是的 那是我20年来深得老婆欢心的诀窍 |
[15:38] | Could we get the check, please? | 麻烦结账 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Oh, I got this. | 我来吧 |
[15:41] | Ooh, funny and generous. | 幽默又大方 |
[15:44] | If my husband were more like you… | 要是我丈夫能像你一样 |
[15:45] | maybe I’d still be married. | 也许我就不会离婚了 |
[15:47] | Well, if my wife were here, | 要是我老婆在这里 |
[15:48] | she’d want me to be clear that I’m fully committed to her. | 她会希望我清楚我要对她绝对忠诚 |
[15:51] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[15:52] | What? | 什么 |
[15:53] | No, I just wanna make sure, | 没有 我只是想确定一下 |
[15:54] | because you unbuttoned a button, | 因为你解开了一颗扣子 |
[15:56] | and I… love my wife, so– | 而我…爱我的老婆 所以 |
[15:57] | You were the one who was flirting | 是你跟我打情骂俏 |
[15:59] | – and saying we’re on a date. – That was a joke, | -还说我们是在约会 -那是个玩笑 |
[16:00] | But I’m–I’m sorry if I misled you at all. | 但要是我误导了你 我很抱歉 |
[16:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | But there was a lot of touching. | 但你还摸了人家呢 |
[16:05] | I touched your shoulder for a second. | 我碰了一下你的肩膀而已 |
[16:07] | No, it was more of a stroke, like this– | 不 更像是轻抚 像这样 |
[16:10] | Okay. I’m so sorry | 好吧 非常抱歉 |
[16:12] | for touching your hand with my boob. | 我用胸部碰了你的手 |
[16:13] | I mean my boob with your hand. | 我是说用你的手碰了我的胸部 |
[16:14] | Is this your little game? | 你很喜欢玩这种把戏吗 |
[16:16] | You cop a feel on a sad divorcee | 你故意勾搭一个失落的离异女人 |
[16:18] | and then pretend I’m the one coming on to you? | 然后假装是我在调戏你 |
[16:20] | – How does that feel? – Oh. Weird. | -这样感觉如何 -好奇怪 |
[16:21] | You like it? Yeah? | 你喜欢吗 是不是 |
[16:24] | Little bit of that? | 这样又如何 |
[16:25] | – Yeah. – Little bit of whoa. No. | -爽吧 -什么 不要 |
[16:26] | You probably like this. Don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 是不是 |
[16:28] | Oh, stop it. Your daughter’s right over there. | 打住 你女儿就在那边呢 |
[16:30] | My minivan is right outside. | 我的小货车就停在外边 |
[16:32] | That is not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[16:35] | This pizza is delicious. | 比萨饼真好吃 |
[16:37] | I like it, too. We have so much in common. | 我也爱吃 我们的共同点真多 |
[16:40] | Have you seen the back of your menu? | 你看过菜单的背面了吗 |
[16:46] | “With silken hair and supple olive skin | 丝绸一般的长发 细腻的橄榄色皮肤 |
[16:50] | and hands that wash the laundry of my kin…” | 还有那双会洗衣服的纤纤玉手 |
[16:53] | Oh, Manny… | 曼尼 |
[16:54] | You still have 12 lines to go. | 下面还有12行呢 |
[16:56] | Spoiler alert– I love you. | 剧透一下 我爱你 |
[16:59] | Okay, back away from the nanny. | 好了 离保姆远一点 |
[17:01] | Oh, my god, it looks like a Madonna video in here! | 我的天 完全就像麦当娜的MTV一样淫靡嘛 |
[17:05] | – Why aren’t you at the movies? – We need to talk right now. | -你们怎么没去看电影 -我们现在就得谈谈 |
[17:07] | – What have you done to my son?! – I didn’t– | -你对我儿子做了什么 -我没有 |
[17:08] | She didn’t do anything. | 她什么也没做 |
[17:10] | Why do you have to embarrass me? | 你们为什么非要让我丢人 |
[17:11] | Embarrass you? Maybe if you didn’t fall in love… | 让你丢人 如果你没有爱上… |
[17:14] | Stop this! | 别吵了 |
[17:16] | You’re going to wake the baby. | 你们会吵醒宝宝的 |
[17:17] | Now Manny and I are having a private discussion. | 我要和曼尼私下说两句 |
[17:19] | So please, give us a minute. | 请给我们一点时间 |
[17:21] | – I’ll give you your minute right this minute. – Gloria. Gloria. | -我现在就给你时间 -歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:27] | Go ahead, Manny. | 说吧 曼尼 |
[17:28] | I’m not saying we need to do anything right away. | 我不是说我们现在就要做什么 |
[17:31] | I’m just asking you to wait a few years. | 我只是要求你等我几年 |
[17:33] | You are so sweet. | 你真好 |
[17:35] | Whoever ends up with you | 无论谁最终和你在一起 |
[17:37] | is the luckiest woman in the world. | 她都将是全世界最幸运的女生 |
[17:39] | That could be you. | 那人可以是你啊 |
[17:41] | No. | 不 |
[17:42] | I am unlucky, because I was born too soon. | 我不够幸运 因为我出生太早了 |
[17:44] | And I can’t have you wait around. | 我不能让你这样虚度年华 |
[17:46] | Poets have to live. | 诗人要成长 |
[17:47] | Besides, in a few years, you’ll feel differently. | 而且过几年 你对我的感觉就会不同了 |
[17:50] | You’re wrong. I’ll feel this way for the rest of my life. | 你错了 我这辈子对你的感觉都不会变 |
[17:53] | Well, Manny, wait. | 曼尼 等等 |
[17:54] | – Ay, Manny, papito lindo– – Leave me alone. | -曼尼宝贝 -别来烦我 |
[17:59] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[18:00] | Don’t be. It’s the sweetest offer I’ve ever gotten. | 不用 这是我收到的最甜蜜的礼物 |
[18:03] | I am so sorry that I screamed at you. | 真对不起 我刚才冲你大叫 |
[18:05] | It was so nice what you told him in there. | 你刚才对他说的话真贴心 |
[18:10] | I take Manny, you take the little one? | 我照顾曼尼 你照顾宝宝 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:13] | – You probably just– – She knows what to do, Jay. | -你可能只需要 -她知道怎么做 杰 |
[18:18] | Tiramisu. | 提拉米苏 |
[18:20] | I love his tiramisu. | 我超爱吃他的提拉米苏 |
[18:23] | Marriage is a promise. | 婚姻是一种承诺 |
[18:25] | It says to the world that you share a love | 是向全世界宣布你们对彼此的 |
[18:27] | and a commitment to each other | 爱与承诺 |
[18:28] | That will only grow deeper as the years go by. | 随着时间推移 那种爱只会越来越深 |
[18:32] | Now have you two written vows? | 你们有写誓词吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 是的 我先来 |
[18:35] | Marriage terrifies me. | 婚姻让我很害怕 |
[18:37] | Take Mitch and Cam. | 你看米奇和小卡 |
[18:38] | I used to think their life looked so boring. | 我以前总是觉得他们的人生闷死了 |
[18:41] | I could never do it. Pay bills? Wash dishes? | 我永远做不来 付账单 洗盘子 |
[18:44] | Wake up to the same face every day? | 每天醒来都看到同一张脸 |
[18:46] | I felt sorry for them. | 我为他们感到悲哀 |
[18:47] | Where is this headed? | 你想表达什么意思 |
[18:48] | But they’re not bored. | 但他们不闷 |
[18:51] | It turns out when you’re with the right person, | 原来 只要是和真命天子在一起 |
[18:53] | you can change shelf paper at 10:00 at night in your pajamas | 就可以穿着睡衣在晚上十点换壁架纸 |
[18:56] | and not wanna be anywhere else. | 哪里都不想去 |
[18:59] | That’s how much they love each other. | 他们对彼此的爱就有这么深 |
[19:01] | – We sure do. – And when I just saw your face, | -太对了 -刚才我看到你的脸 |
[19:04] | I remembered… | 让我想起 |
[19:06] | that’s how much I love you. | 我也是这样的爱你 |
[19:08] | Thanks for being here. | 多谢你出现在我生命里 |
[19:10] | We wouldn’t be anywhere else, Sal. | 我们哪里也不会去 萨尔 |
[19:12] | And do you have anything prepared? | 你有准备誓词吗 |
[19:14] | Hit me, baby. | 说吧 宝贝 |
[19:17] | I made out with a stripper last night. | 昨晚我和脱衣舞娘舌吻了 |
[19:18] | Sorry. I just wanna start this clean. | 抱歉 我只是想在婚前坦白 |
[19:21] | I made out with a bartender… an hour ago. | 我和酒保舌吻了 就在一小时前 |
[19:24] | You’re not just saying that to make me feel better, are you? | 你这样说 不是为了想安慰我吧 |
[19:26] | Back me up. Didn’t I? | 帮我作证 我有没有 |
[19:27] | – She totally did. – I totally did! | -她绝对舌吻了 -我吻了 |
[19:29] | – Yeah. He was hot, too. – He was very good-looking. | -他长得好帅 -那人非常帅气 |
[19:30] | – Nice. – Well. That was different. | -太好了 -真特别的誓词 |
[19:34] | – Who’s got the ring? – I do. | -戒指在谁手上 -我这儿 |
[19:35] | Hand ’em over. | 给我 |
[19:41] | Thank you guys so much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:42] | Alex, honey, amazing. | 艾丽克斯 宝贝 太棒了 |
[19:44] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么没有告诉我们 |
[19:45] | – Oh, I-I don’t know. – That was so good. | -我不知道 -刚刚真是太棒了 |
[19:47] | If I didn’t know you, | 如果我不认识你 |
[19:48] | I’d be all like, “That chick is cool.” | 我肯定会说 那妹子酷毙了 |
[19:51] | Hey, guys, hi. I’m Alex’s mom. | 各位好 我是艾丽克斯的妈妈 |
[19:54] | You were terrific. | 你们太优秀了 |
[19:56] | Hey, and I’m her sister. | 你们好 我是她姐姐 |
[19:58] | We’re gonna go get some dinner. | 我们要去吃晚餐 |
[19:59] | Do you wanna come with us? | 你要一起来吗 |
[20:00] | You can bring your friends from the band. | 你可以带乐队的朋友一起来 |
[20:02] | Um, no, thanks. We’re actually going out, | 不用了 多谢 我们要出去 |
[20:03] | and I have a ride home, so see you guys later. | 会有人送我回家的 回头见 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:07] | Oh, my god. Sorry about that. | 我的天 真是不好意思 |
[20:09] | Did she just apologize for us? | 她刚刚是为我们两个道歉吗 |
[20:12] | – Yep. – But we were just being nice. | -正是 -但我们只是想示好 |
[20:14] | Sucks, doesn’t it? | 感觉差劲吧 |
[20:18] | Luke, I’m sorry Simone’s mom dragged her away so fast. | 卢克 抱歉萨梦的妈妈那么早就把她拉走了 |
[20:21] | It’s okay. I was running out of things to say. | 没事 反正我也快没话说了 |
[20:24] | Guess I kind of blew it for you, didn’t I? | 看来我把你的好事搞砸了 |
[20:25] | No. Now that her mom doesn’t want her going out with me anymore, | 没有 现在她妈禁止她和我出去 |
[20:29] | Simone wants me more than ever. | 萨梦更想和我在一起了 |
[20:31] | I guess she’s heading into a rebellious stage. | 我想她快到反叛时期了 |
[20:33] | Best time to get ’em. | 追求女孩的最佳时期 |
[20:34] | Never be afraid to go after a girl who’s out of your league. | 永远不要害怕追求自己配不上的女孩 |
[20:37] | I did. That’s how I got your mom. | 我就是例子 这样才追到你妈 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I always wondered how you pulled that one off. | 是啊 我总是好奇你怎么会追到老妈的 |
[20:41] | She was in a rebellious stage, too. | 她当时也处在反叛时期 |
[20:44] | Yep, grandpa wasn’t always as crazy about me as he is now. | 没错 你外公当年可不像现在这样喜欢我啊 |
[20:53] | I’m gonna go pop the champagne and get some glasses. | 我去开香槟 拿酒杯 |
[20:55] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[20:57] | I’m gonna get Cranium. | 我去拿益智桌游 |
[21:05] | Sorry you couldn’t come to the wedding. | 抱歉你不能参加婚礼 |
[21:06] | It was no kids. | 只限成人参加 |
[21:07] | It’s okay. I’ll go to your next one. | 没关系 我参加你下一场婚礼就好了 |
[21:13] | She–she just means when | 她的意思是 |
[21:14] | she’s not a kid anymore, you know? | 等她长大以后 |
[21:16] | She knows what I mean. | 她知道我的意思 |
[21:19] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[21:20] | I’ll get over it. | 我才不在乎呢 |