时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yes, I promise I’ll call you as soon as I get the results. | 是的 我保证一拿到结果就给你打电话 |
[00:06] | Yes, I am aware that hospitals are a hotbed of infection. | 是的 我知道医院是滋生传染病的温床 |
[00:09] | Thank you, Manny. | 谢你了 曼尼 |
[00:10] | A couple of weeks ago, I had a minor heart incident. | 几周前 我的心脏出了一点小状况 |
[00:13] | I am fine. | 我好得很 |
[00:14] | But just to be safe, I’m having an angiogram, | 但为了安全考虑 我要去做个血管造影 |
[00:16] | which is when they inject a dye | 也就是说他们会输入一种染色剂 |
[00:18] | to make sure there’s no blockage. | 以确保没有栓塞 |
[00:19] | It’s–it’s no big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[00:20] | – We’re not worried. – No. | -我们毫不担心 -不担心 |
[00:22] | If something were to happen, which it’s not… | 如果真出了什么事 虽然肯定不会 |
[00:25] | Not gonna. | 不会出事的 |
[00:26] | I would turn our bedroom into a shrine to Claire. | 我会把我们的卧室改造成供奉克莱尔的灵堂 |
[00:31] | And this room into a hall of magic. | 把这间房改造成魔术大厅 |
[00:34] | Luke, please stop taking appliances apart. | 卢克 别再拆小家电了 |
[00:36] | – I’m making something. – You’re unmaking something. | -我在做东西 -你在毁东西 |
[00:38] | – ’cause I’m giving my notice today. – Wait. What? | -因为我今天要递交辞呈 -等等 什么 |
[00:41] | But wouldn’t we rather have toast that’s already buttered? | 我们难道不喜欢已经抹上黄油的烤面包吗 |
[00:43] | I love that you’re asking these kind of questions. | 我就爱你问这种稀奇古怪的问题 |
[00:46] | If only the springs were stronger, | 如果弹簧能够更强力一点 |
[00:48] | the toast would be catapulted into the pool of butter. | 面包片就可以被发射到黄油罐中 |
[00:50] | Really strong springs, | 超强力的弹簧 |
[00:52] | like the ones in your mattress? | 比如你床垫里的那种吗 |
[00:54] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是一语惊醒梦中人 |
[00:56] | What do you mean you’re quitting? | 什么叫你不干了 |
[00:57] | Your manager just started letting you | 你们经理刚让你负责 |
[00:58] | open and close the store. | 早上开门和晚上关门 |
[01:00] | It’s boring. | 那太无聊了 |
[01:01] | And Jennifer said that I could get a job at the jewelry store. | 珍妮弗说我可以在珠宝店得到一份工作 |
[01:03] | Honey, you need to learn to stick with things. | 宝贝 你必须学会持之以恒 |
[01:06] | You just got the big keys. | 你刚把钥匙拿到手 |
[01:08] | Where’s the coffeepot? | 咖啡壶哪儿去了 |
[01:09] | Oh, you mean the soon-to-be coffee bot? | 你是说即将改造完成的咖啡机器人吗 |
[01:10] | – Luke! – I need caffeine today. | -卢克 -我今天需要咖啡因提神 |
[01:12] | You can have juice. | 你可以喝果汁 |
[01:13] | How late were you at that party last night? | 你昨晚在那个派对玩到多晚 |
[01:16] | Oh, please. She snuck in at 10:00 | 拜托 她10点就溜回家了 |
[01:17] | And spent all night reading under the covers with a flashlight. | 然后整晚都用手电筒躲在被子里读书 |
[01:20] | Alex, what have I told you | 艾丽克斯 我不是说让你 |
[01:21] | about staying out past your curfew? | 要在宵禁时间之后再回家吗 |
[01:22] | – I need to do it more often. – Exactly. | -我需要再多玩几次 -对极了 |
[01:25] | You need to learn to have some fun. | 你得学会享受乐趣 |
[01:27] | You are going on that spring break trip with Nicole. | 你要和妮可一起参加春假旅游 |
[01:30] | No! No, I can’t. | 不 不行 我不能去 |
[01:31] | I have to study for the P.S.A.T.S. | 我得为高考预考做准备 |
[01:34] | Luke! Phil, talk to your children. | 卢克 菲尔 快教育一下你的孩子们 |
[01:36] | All right. Everybody listen up. | 好吧 大家都给我听好了 |
[01:37] | Haley, you’re not quitting. | 海莉 你不能说不干了 |
[01:39] | You’re resigning. It sounds better. | 你要说辞职 那好听一点 |
[01:40] | – No. – Alex, you have all of spring break | -不对 -艾丽克斯 你可以把整个春假 |
[01:43] | to lock yourself in your room and study. | 都用来将自己锁在屋子里看书 |
[01:45] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不对 |
[01:46] | And, Luke, coffee bot is a non-starter. | 卢克 咖啡机器人是不可能成功的 |
[01:48] | But I do like the idea | 但我很喜欢你提出 |
[01:49] | of popcorn kernels in the pancake batter… | 把玉米粒放进煎饼面糊里 |
[01:51] | So they self-flip. | 那样它们就可以自动翻边了 |
[01:52] | Stop talking! | 别说了 |
[01:53] | Step away from the children. | 离我的孩子们远些 |
[02:18] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[02:19] | I am telling you how handsome you are. | 我在夸你长得帅 |
[02:21] | Oh. Well, next time, tell me in English | 下次直接用英语说好了 |
[02:22] | So I don’t miss it. | 那样我就不会错过了 |
[02:23] | You’re forgetting all your Spanish. You never practice. | 你的西班牙语都快忘光了 你从来不练习 |
[02:26] | Perdoname, mami, soy embarazada. | “原谅我 妈咪 我有了” |
[02:29] | You just told me that you’re pregnant. | 你刚是在说你怀孕了 |
[02:31] | Congratulations. You’re glowing. | 恭喜呀 你散发着母性的光辉 |
[02:33] | Really? That’s what you’re wearing? | 不是吧 你就穿成这样 |
[02:35] | Really? That’s how you talk to your meal ticket? | 不是吧 你对你的”饭票”这么无礼 |
[02:37] | Besides, those snobs don’t care what I wear, | 再说 那些势利眼也不会在乎我穿什么 |
[02:39] | as long as I bring my checkbook. | 只要我带上支票簿就行 |
[02:41] | Today I have an interview with the Dryden academy. | 今天我要去德莱顿学院进行一场面试 |
[02:44] | It’s only the most prestigious prep school around. | 那是附近最有威望的预科学校 |
[02:46] | Their school song has 36 verses, | 他们的校歌有36句诗 |
[02:48] | and I know all of ’em. | 我全都掌握了 |
[02:49] | Settle in. | 准备好 |
[02:52] | And the reason you’re not bringing him? | 为什么你不带他去 |
[02:55] | He says that I make him nervous, | 他说我让他紧张 |
[02:57] | that I care too much. | 说我关心则乱 |
[02:58] | That’s why I’m not even allowed to bring him to his haircuts anymore. | 现在我都不能带他去理发了 |
[03:02] | I never went to private school. | 我从没上过私立学校 |
[03:05] | Hell, I never even finished college, | 我甚至大学都没读完 |
[03:06] | And look at me. That danish I just ate cost 6 bucks. | 但你瞧瞧我 我刚吃的丹麦糕点要6美元 |
[03:09] | I didn’t even blink. | 我都没眨一下眼 |
[03:10] | I’ve always felt out of place in public school, | 我一直觉得在公立学校格格不入 |
[03:13] | like a lone petunia in an onion patch. | 就像洋葱地里开出的一朵矮牵牛花 |
[03:15] | You felt out of place? | 你觉得格格不入 |
[03:18] | Let me tell you something about your prep school buddies. | 我来让你了解一下预科学校的学生们吧 |
[03:21] | When I was younger, I had a job | 我年轻的时候 曾干过一份工作 |
[03:22] | checking coats at a country club. | 是在乡村俱乐部帮人挂衣帽 |
[03:24] | These smug rich kids used to waltz in there | 那些自大的富二代得意地走进去 |
[03:26] | and throw their coats at me like I was nothing. | 直接把大衣扔到我身上 就像我是奴隶一样 |
[03:29] | That was before your high-tech fabrics. | 那时候高级面料还没有诞生 |
[03:31] | They weighed a ton. | 那些大衣重死了 |
[03:32] | You see that scar? | 你看到这个疤痕了吗 |
[03:33] | The one you got in the war? | 那不是你在战场留下的吗 |
[03:34] | That’s what I tell people. | 那是我对外人的说法 |
[03:36] | I caught the scalloped edge of a burberry duffel coat toggle. | 我被一件巴宝莉粗呢大衣的棒形纽扣击中了 |
[03:42] | Still not sure there isn’t a piece in there. | 我现在也不确定有没有残片留在里面 |
[03:46] | Kids will always want to quit | 如果你允许 孩子们总会 |
[03:48] | when things get hard if you let ’em. | 在遇到困难的时候就不想干了 |
[03:50] | This is a girl who was kicked out of college. | 那姑娘可是被大学赶出来了 |
[03:53] | The least she can do is stick it out at a little– | 她好歹也该再坚持坚持 |
[03:55] | – Phil? – Sorry. | -菲尔 -抱歉 |
[03:57] | Look, all we can do is give Haley the time | 听着 我们应该给海莉一些时间 |
[03:59] | to find out who she is. | 让她认清自己 |
[04:00] | Or we could save that time, | 或者我们省下那点时间 |
[04:01] | and I could tell her who she is. | 我直接告诉她她是怎样的一个人 |
[04:02] | Let me know how that works out. | 一定要记得告诉我结果如何 |
[04:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:05] | Oh, sorry, but my TV doesn’t work, | 抱歉 我的电视坏了 |
[04:07] | and you’re all I’ve got. | 我只能观赏你们的好戏了 |
[04:09] | – I’m Norman. – Good to meet you, Norman. | -我叫诺曼 -很高兴见到你 诺曼 |
[04:10] | What are you in for? | 你是因为什么入院的 |
[04:11] | – Triple bypass. – Awesome. | -做冠脉搭桥手术 -太好了 |
[04:13] | And it sounded like you were agreeing with my parenting style, | 你似乎很赞同我教育子女的方法嘛 |
[04:15] | So, please, continue. | 所以请您老继续说吧 |
[04:17] | Well, I’ve raised three kids, | 我养了三个孩子 |
[04:18] | and the main thing I learned is | 我学到的最重要一点 |
[04:20] | you have to let them be who they are. | 就是让他们保持真我 |
[04:22] | Thank you, Norman. | 谢谢你 诺曼 |
[04:24] | Just because he’s behind a curtain doesn’t make him a wizard. | 虽然他在幕布后面 并不代表他是巫师 |
[04:27] | Dad, I made you this necklace. | 爸 我给你做了这个项链 |
[04:29] | It’s good for healing. | 有助于疾病痊愈 |
[04:30] | There’s no scientific evidence to back that up, dad. | 那毫无科学依据 爸 |
[04:32] | – I married a doctor. – I have three degrees. | -我老公是个医生 -我有三个学位 |
[04:34] | Girls, where’s your little brother? | 女儿们 你们的小弟呢 |
[04:36] | He didn’t get his arm stuck In a vending machine again, did he? | 他没把胳膊卡在自动贩卖机里吧 |
[04:40] | Are you getting this? | 你看出来了吗 |
[04:41] | Yes. They sound just like our kids, | 是的 听上去就跟我们家孩子一样 |
[04:43] | And they all got together to visit their dad… | 他们都一起来探望父亲 |
[04:45] | who apparently did a pretty good job raising them. | 他显然把儿女教育得很成功 |
[04:47] | Please. He sounds like an old hippie. | 得了吧 他听上去就跟老嬉皮士一样 |
[04:48] | A wise, insightful, old hippie. | 一个睿智 富有洞察力的老嬉皮 |
[04:50] | A Jeff Bridges hippie. | 像大明星杰夫·布里奇斯那样的嬉皮 |
[04:52] | – Hey, dad. – There he is! | -爸 -宝贝儿子来了 |
[04:53] | Look at that sharp suit. | 瞧那身笔挺的西装 |
[04:55] | Oh, my god, Luke gets huge. | 天啊 卢克变得好威武雄壮 |
[04:57] | You’ve seen this. | 你见过啊 |
[04:58] | I wore it to Angela’s wedding. | 我穿过这身去参加安琪拉的婚礼 |
[04:59] | Yeah. It’s just like the one I had made for my little jonathan. | 是啊 就跟我为小乔纳森做的那件一样 |
[05:03] | Okay, Mrs. Dunphy. | 好了 邓菲太太 |
[05:05] | – Time for your prep. – Okay. | -你该做术前准备了 -好吧 |
[05:06] | See what happens when parents get out of the way? | 你瞧见父母如果不干预孩子的发展会怎样吧 |
[05:09] | Weddings, babies, sharp suits. | 婚礼 宝宝 笔挺的西装 |
[05:12] | You might want to wheel her by the burn unit. | 你可能得推她去烧伤病房 |
[05:13] | She just got scorched. | 她的信心刚刚被灼伤了 |
[05:16] | Wait. You made a suit for Jonathan? | 慢着 你给乔纳森做了一套西装 |
[05:18] | He’s a cat. | 他是只猫啊 |
[05:19] | He’s a hairless stray. He needs the suit for warmth. | 他是只无毛流浪猫 需要西装保暖 |
[05:23] | You know, that thing. | 你懂那种感觉的 |
[05:23] | All of your husbands eventually stop feeling for you. | 每一任丈夫最后都抛弃了你 |
[05:25] | I did not come here to be insulted. | 我不是来被你羞辱的 |
[05:27] | I came here for dad. | 我是来看望老爸的 |
[05:29] | Dad, I need $500. | 老爸 我需要500块 |
[05:31] | How can you need money? You have four divorce settlements. | 你怎么会缺钱 你有四份离婚协议书啊 |
[05:34] | Yeah, sorry I’m not some sad, lonely exorcist. | 对 抱歉我不是空虚寂寞冷的驱魔人 |
[05:37] | Archivist. I’m an archivist. | 是档案管理员 我是档案管理员 |
[05:39] | Ugh. This arguing. | 拜托 吵死了 |
[05:41] | I might as well have just stayed in court. | 我还不如在法庭待着 |
[05:43] | Please be a lawyer. Please be a lawyer. | 一定要是名律师 一定要是名律师 |
[05:44] | How’d it go? | 结果怎样 |
[05:45] | – I got probation plus time served. – Suck it! | -缓刑期 可以释放 -行啊你 |
[05:48] | Well, maybe now you’ll stop | 看来你不会再用肉钩 |
[05:49] | siphoning electricity off the grid with a meat hook. | 从电网偷电了哟 |
[05:52] | Hey, look at me for a second. | 嘿 看着我 |
[05:54] | When you die alone in your bed, | 当你在床上孤独地死去 |
[05:55] | Jonathan’s going to eat you. | 乔纳森会啃光你的肉 |
[05:59] | Yep. | 没错 |
[06:03] | Lily! Time for girls’ day! | 莉莉 闺蜜日开始咯 |
[06:05] | We’ve always tried to make sure that | 我们一直在努力 确保莉莉 |
[06:06] | Lily has a feminine influence in her life. | 在成长过程中受到女性的熏陶 |
[06:09] | Because I’m sure it is so difficult for her | 我敢说 她周围整天都是阳刚之气 |
[06:11] | to be around so much masculine energy all the time. | 她一定很不容易 |
[06:14] | Yeah, and recently, uh, | 没错 而且最近 |
[06:16] | she’s been asking a lot of questions about the female body. | 她总问一些关于女性身体的问题 |
[06:19] | And… | 再说 |
[06:21] | Uh, we are not exactly experts, | 我们也不是很懂 |
[06:22] | So we d–just sit on ’em. | 所以我们 把媚手给我放下 |
[06:24] | We decided to call in the big guns. | 我们决定让大人物出场 |
[06:27] | Hola. | 你好 |
[06:27] | Hi, Gloria! | 嗨 歌洛莉亚 |
[06:29] | Lily is so excited for girls’ day. | 莉莉等不及要开始闺蜜日了 |
[06:31] | Yeah, but don’t keep her all afternoon. | 是的 但别霸占她整个下午 |
[06:32] | You know how we miss her. Mm-hmm. | 你知道我们会多想她 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:34] | When am I going to get real boobs? | 我什么时候才会长出真正的乳房 |
[06:38] | Okay, so we’ll see you whenever. | 算了 你们想玩到什么时候都行 |
[06:39] | Absolutely. You know, just have a really great time. | 没错 你们尽情去玩吧 |
[06:41] | Vamos, mami, vamos. | 走 妈妈带你去玩 |
[06:43] | So we’ll do a little shopping, | 我们去逛逛街 |
[06:45] | We can have our pretty nails done… | 做个美美的指甲 |
[06:47] | And our pretty hair. | 还有美美的发型 |
[06:49] | – Do you think that’s fun? – Yeah! | -你觉得有趣吗 -有趣 |
[06:51] | And you know what the best part of having a girls’ day is? | 你知道闺蜜日最棒的环节是什么吗 |
[06:55] | That you can ask me anything you want. | 那就是你可以问我任何问题 |
[06:57] | Did you know I’m gay? | 你知道我是同性恋吗 |
[07:07] | This is lucky. | 真是幸运 |
[07:08] | At 2:00, the school’s award-winning bell players | 2点时 学校获奖的编钟乐手 |
[07:11] | will be performing a medley of civil war drinking songs. | 将会演奏内战时期的饮酒歌合辑 |
[07:14] | What do they call that? Unhappy hour? | 他们怎么称呼那节目 《郁闷时光》吗 |
[07:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:17] | This was an all-boys academy when it was established in 1901. | 本校在1901年建立时 是所男子学校 |
[07:21] | Thank god they went away from that tradition, huh? | 幸好他们摒弃了这个传统 |
[07:23] | Yeah. I bet the place is one giant orgy now. | 是 我敢说这里现在成了”狂欢场”了 |
[07:25] | Jay, please. | 杰 别这样 |
[07:26] | Hey, do you want to grab a coat? | 嘿 你要拿件外套吗 |
[07:27] | Grab your own coat, college boy. | 自己的外套自己拿 大学生 |
[07:29] | Uh, I meant for you. | 我是说让你穿一件 |
[07:30] | They want us all to wear a school blazer for the tour, | 他们要求全程都穿上校服 |
[07:32] | Get the whole Dryden experience. | 完整体验德莱顿文化 |
[07:33] | Right. I-I’m sorry, buddy. | 没错 抱歉 哥们儿 |
[07:36] | Hello, parents, perspective Norsemen. Welcome. | 嗨 家长们 隐形的北欧人 欢迎 |
[07:39] | Our tour will begin this direction | 我们的旅程将从这个方向开始 |
[07:41] | with a view of our renowned equestrian center. | 可以看到我校知名的马术中心 |
[07:46] | It took me right back to 40 years ago– | 一下子让我回到40年前 |
[07:48] | Candy-ass preppies with too many privileges. | 有各种特权的懦弱预科生 |
[07:51] | You know what I hated most about those guys? | 知道我最讨厌他们什么吗 |
[07:53] | They all had these little noses. | 他们的鼻子都很小 |
[07:56] | What is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:57] | To your left, the world-class Campbell observatory. | 请看左边 世界一流的坎贝尔天文台 |
[08:00] | Now, of course, if it’s stars of the Hollywood kind that you like, | 当然了 如果你喜欢好莱坞那种明星 |
[08:03] | our award-winning theater is just here, | 我们获奖无数的剧院就在这边 |
[08:05] | where this June | 今年六月 |
[08:06] | Ms. Nicole Kidman will be appearing in “Picnic.” | 妮可·基德曼将在这里出演《野餐》 |
[08:12] | Okay, gun to my head, | 好吧 我就勉强承认吧 |
[08:14] | maybe I was a tiny bit jealous of those guys back then, | 我当年或许是有些嫉妒那些家伙 |
[08:17] | with their cars and their fancy hair products– | 嫉妒他们的车 他们高级的美发用品 |
[08:20] | Your brylcreems and your vo5s. | 你们的发油和艾伯特牌发胶 |
[08:23] | We’ll now take a short break, where you’re free to explore | 现在我们休息一会 大家可以自由参观 |
[08:25] | the treasures of our rare book library. | 我校的珍本图书馆 |
[08:29] | You know what was a rare book in my school library? | 你知道我们学校图书馆的珍本是什么吗 |
[08:31] | One that didn’t have genitals drawn all over it. | 一本没有被画满生殖器的书 |
[08:34] | Who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[08:35] | I wanted what those kids had then, | 我当年就想要那些富家子所拥有的 |
[08:38] | And 40 years later, I still wanted it. | 40年之后 我仍然想要 |
[08:41] | Manny, write down what they said about the library. | 曼尼 把跟图书馆有关的介绍写下来 |
[08:43] | They’re liable to ask you about that in the interview. | 他们很有可能面试时问你这些 |
[08:44] | And get the lead out. We don’t want to miss the bell players. | 抓紧时间 别错过编钟演出了 |
[08:47] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[08:49] | But she’s so young. | 她还那么小 |
[08:50] | Do you really think that she already– | 你们真觉得她已经… |
[08:52] | I knew when I was 5. | 我5岁时就确定性取向了 |
[08:53] | – Everybody knew when you were 5. – Not true. | -你5岁时大家都看出来了 -不对 |
[08:55] | Not everyone knew until | 直到我给自己办了 |
[08:56] | I threw myself my second 5th birthday party. | 第二场5岁生日派对才天下皆知 |
[08:58] | Come on, Lily is not gay. | 拜托 莉莉不是同性恋 |
[09:00] | It’s probably just a phase. | 那或许是因为她处于迷茫期 |
[09:01] | Oh, my god. Did I just say that? | 我的天啊 我怎么说出口的 |
[09:03] | Do not tell anyone I just said that. | 别告诉任何人我这么说了 |
[09:05] | I got my sweater. Can I go now? | 我穿好毛衣了 可以走了吗 |
[09:07] | Here. Yeah, sweetie. Have a seat. | 过来 宝贝 坐着 |
[09:10] | Oh. Imagine if this was a hay bale, | 想象下这是个草堆 |
[09:11] | And she was wearing a prairie skirt. | 她穿着草裙 |
[09:12] | It would be a total flashback. | 简直是往事重现啊 |
[09:13] | Stay with us. | 和我们坐一块 |
[09:14] | Um, so Gloria was telling us about something that you said. | 歌洛莉亚跟我们说了你今天说的话 |
[09:17] | Something about you being gay? | 说你是同性恋 |
[09:19] | What about it? | 那又怎样 |
[09:20] | Okay, very aggressive. Just saying. | 真强势 我就说说 |
[09:21] | Um, w-we’re–we’re just wondering, you know, | 我们只是在想 |
[09:23] | why did you say that? | 为什么你要那么说 |
[09:25] | Because I’m gay. | 因为我是同性恋啊 |
[09:26] | But why do you think you’re gay, sweetie? | 可为什么你认为自己是同性恋呢 宝贝 |
[09:28] | We’re learning about it in school. | 我们在学校学了 |
[09:31] | My friend Aldo’s parents are Italian, | 我朋友奥尔多的父母是意大利人 |
[09:33] | so he’s Italian. | 所以他也是意大利人 |
[09:34] | And you and daddy are gay, so I’m gay. | 而你们是同性恋 所以我也是 |
[09:39] | First of all, adorable. | 首先 真是可爱啊 |
[09:41] | But that’s not how it works. | 但事实不是这样的 |
[09:42] | When Aldo’s talking about him being Italian, | 当奥尔多说他是意大利人时 |
[09:45] | he’s talking about his heritage. | 他是说他遗传了意大利人的血统 |
[09:47] | Yeah, and that’s a totally different thing than being gay. | 那和同性恋完全不是一码事 |
[09:49] | See, heritage is, uh… | 遗传就是 |
[09:51] | Well, it’s something that you’re born with, | 就是你生来就有的 |
[09:53] | And–oh, my god. What’s wrong with me? | 我的老天爷啊 我怎么了 |
[09:54] | And with respect to your heritage, you’re not gay. | 至于你的遗传 你不是同性恋 |
[09:58] | You’re Vietnamese. | 你是越南人 |
[09:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:01] | Well, Vietnam is a beautiful country, | 越南是个美丽的国度 |
[10:03] | And it’s near China. | 靠近中国 |
[10:06] | Uh, it–it’s known for, uh… | 那个国家出名的东西有 |
[10:08] | Its–its farms, with all of the, uh… | 农田 以及各种… |
[10:12] | – Uh, water buffalos. – Water buffalo. | -水牛 -对 水牛 |
[10:13] | And… Bikes. Lily, there are bikes everywhere. | 还有单车 莉莉 那里到处都是单车 |
[10:17] | – There are so many bikes. – So many bikes. | -那里真的好多单车 -好多好多 |
[10:19] | People are biking around. And, uh… | 人们骑着单车来来往往 |
[10:20] | And then–and they’re wearing hats. | 他们都戴着帽子 |
[10:22] | Hats. They have these beautiful sun hats. | 帽子 他们戴着美丽的太阳帽 |
[10:23] | That swoop. | 弧形的帽檐 |
[10:25] | Can I go and play now? | 我可以去玩了吗 |
[10:26] | Please. Go. Yes. Yes, gosh. Would ya? | 去吧 可以 老天啊 |
[10:28] | Love for you to. | 爱你哦 |
[10:30] | Is that all you know about her culture? | 你们对她的文化就只知道这点吗 |
[10:32] | No. I mean, w-we’re– we’re saving | 不 我们保留了一些 |
[10:34] | some of the things until she gets older to tell her about. | 等她长大再告诉她 |
[10:36] | I-I wanna say the windmills and the tulips? | 我想说风车和郁金香 |
[10:37] | Don’t. | 别 |
[10:38] | No wonder she has so many questions. | 难怪她有那么多问题 |
[10:41] | She doesn’t know who she is. | 她不知道自己是谁 |
[10:42] | Well, I guess we kind of dropped the ball. | 好吧 那确实是我们的疏忽 |
[10:44] | You know what? Forget the pretty nails. | 要我说 我们就别去做什么指甲了 |
[10:45] | We are all going to a Vietnamese restaurant, | 我们去找家越南菜馆 |
[10:48] | and we are gonna give her a taste of her culture. | 让她尝尝自己民族的文化 |
[10:51] | Which one is the best restaurant around here? | 附近哪家越南菜馆最好 |
[10:55] | – I wanna say Saigon. – There’s little, um… | -估计是西贡菜馆吧 -有叫小店叫啥来着 |
[10:57] | You know nothing. | 你们一无所知 |
[10:59] | I’ll look in the Jelp. | 我查查大众点评 |
[11:02] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:04] | Hey, we should go. Mom’s gonna be here soon. | 我们走吧 老妈快到了 |
[11:05] | Why don’t you stay and say hello? | 你们不如留在这儿跟她打个招呼吧 |
[11:07] | She’d love to see you. | 她很想见你们的 |
[11:08] | Why? So she can tell me how to live my life? | 怎么 她想趁机指挥我怎么过日子吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I’ve got my probation officer for that. | 就是 我的缓刑监察官会”关照”我的 |
[11:12] | We’ll see her on her birthday. When’s the next important one? | 等她过生日再见吧 还有什么重要节日吗 |
[11:17] | I know it’s none of my business, but… | 我知道这不关我事 但是 |
[11:19] | Is’t possible that your mom doesn’t want you to make certain mistakes | 你们的妈妈也许是不想你们犯错 |
[11:22] | ’cause she cares? | 因为她实在很关心你们 |
[11:23] | Oh, my god. You sound just like her. | 天呐 你说话跟她一模一样 |
[11:25] | Let’s roll. | 我们闪吧 |
[11:29] | Haley, you are not quitting your job. | 海莉 你不准辞职 |
[11:31] | Where is this coming from? | 你从哪儿冒出这么一句 |
[11:33] | It’s coming from the future– your future– | 从未来 你的未来啊 |
[11:35] | And it ain’t pretty. | 那可不怎么好看 |
[11:36] | I don’t understand. In the future, I’m not pretty? | 我不明白 我未来变得不好看了吗 |
[11:38] | No, you’ll hold up okay. But this path you’re on, | 不 你保养得不错 但你的行事风格 |
[11:40] | flitting from one thing to the next, | 凡事都半途而废 再另寻新欢 |
[11:41] | it ends in a pile of ex-husbands and nicotine fingers. | 只会给你无数的前夫 让你变成烟鬼 |
[11:44] | – Can I talk now, dad? – No! | -轮到我说了吧 -不行 |
[11:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:47] | Alex? You don’t have to go on that trip with Nicole. | 艾丽克斯 你不必跟妮可出去旅游 |
[11:50] | You can study as much as you want. | 你想宅在家学习多久都行 |
[11:52] | Just know that I love you. | 你要知道 妈妈爱你 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[11:55] | Listen to me, Haley. You are dangerously close | 海莉 你听仔细了 你现在很危险 |
[11:57] | to getting on a path you can’t get off of. | 一不留神就会走上一条不归路 |
[11:58] | Dad, stop yelling. | 爸 别吼了 |
[12:00] | Mom, stop crying. I know I’m not a big nerd. | 妈 别哭了 我知道自己不是书呆子 |
[12:03] | Here, mom wants to talk to you. | 给你 妈找你说话 |
[12:04] | Dad wants to talk to you. | 爸找你说话 |
[12:06] | – Hello? – Hello? | -喂 -喂 |
[12:07] | Alex, book down, | 艾丽克斯 快订票 |
[12:08] | run a brush through your hair. | 把头发梳得漂漂亮亮的 |
[12:10] | You’re going on that trip with your friend. | 你必须跟你朋友旅游去 |
[12:11] | What? | 什么 |
[12:12] | Haley, I love you. | 海莉 我爱你 |
[12:14] | If you don’t want to work in that store, | 你如果不想在那店里干活 |
[12:15] | I’ll help you find something you like better. | 我一定帮你找份喜欢的好工作 |
[12:17] | Is this reverse psychiatry? | 你这是在搞反向心理战术吗 |
[12:19] | No, honey. Actually, nothing is. | 不 宝贝 妈妈不说反话 |
[12:22] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是想你开心 |
[12:23] | Mom, you’re freaking me out. | 妈 你别吓我啊 |
[12:25] | Why is everyone screaming? | 你俩吵吵啥呢 |
[12:27] | – Here! – Here! | -给你 -给你 |
[12:29] | This is luke. | 我是卢克 |
[12:30] | Why are mom and dad acting so cracy? | 爸妈怎么这么异常啊 |
[12:32] | I don’t know, but it’s creepy. | 不知道 这也太吓人了 |
[12:33] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[12:34] | Do you think it has to do with mom’s heart thing? | 你觉得这跟妈的心脏病有关吗 |
[12:36] | Like it’s more serious than they’re saying? | 搞不好她的病其实比他们说的严重许多 |
[12:38] | – We have to go to the hospital. – Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | -我们得去医院 -天呐 天呐 |
[12:40] | Okay, everybody, calm down. | 好啦二位姐姐 淡定 |
[12:43] | Here’s what we know. | 现在已知的情况是 |
[12:44] | Mom had to go to the hospital for a simple procedure. | 老妈只是去医院做个小手术 |
[12:47] | Then mom and dad start calling us, acting weird. | 然后爸妈都打给我们 并且言行怪异 |
[12:51] | Open your eyes, people. | 擦亮双眼吧 |
[12:52] | They’ve been kidnapped. | 他们是被绑架了 |
[12:58] | Well, now that the tour’s over, we can probably take these off. | 既然都参观完了 我们可以把这衣服脱了吧 |
[13:01] | I don’t see the rush. | 不着急吧 |
[13:02] | And you gotta be mentally sharp for your interview. | 待会面试 你脑筋一定会转的飞快的 |
[13:05] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[13:06] | Pretty good. | 感觉良好 |
[13:07] | You know, parents are allowed to sit in, | 父母是可以在里面旁听面试的 |
[13:08] | but if you don’t feel like it… | 但你要是不想进去 |
[13:09] | Are you kidding me? I wouldn’t miss it. | 开什么玩笑 我可不能错过 |
[13:11] | This is where it all starts. | 此刻是一切辉煌的起点 |
[13:13] | Sure seems like you’ve come around on this place, Jay. | 你好像开始喜欢这地方了 杰 |
[13:15] | How could I not? This place is unbelievable. | 我怎能不喜欢 这地方棒极了 |
[13:18] | I’m already picturing those jerks at the club | 我已经开始想象俱乐部里的那些瘪三 |
[13:20] | seeing my son walk in wearing a dryden jacket. | 仰慕我儿子穿着帅气的德莱顿校服闪亮登场 |
[13:23] | Manny Delgado? | 曼尼·迪尔加多 |
[13:27] | I-I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[13:29] | I like books for reading them. | 我喜欢读书 |
[13:31] | You care to elaborate? | 你能详细说说吗 |
[13:32] | Indeed. | 那当然 |
[13:38] | Did you ever see one of those slow-motion movies | 你看过电影里的慢动作镜头吗 |
[13:40] | where they destroy an old casino, | 一座赌场从内而外地爆炸 |
[13:43] | and it just implodes? | 火光四射 轰然倒塌 |
[13:46] | That. | 就是这感觉 |
[13:47] | So who are your favorite authors? | 你最喜欢的作家是谁 |
[13:49] | That’s a long list. | 可多了 |
[13:50] | I’d probably have to start with… | 首先是那谁 叫什么来着 |
[13:54] | Go ahead. Hard as you can. | 使劲来一拳试试 |
[14:06] | So good. | 真好吃 |
[14:07] | I want a cheeseburger. | 我想吃芝士汉堡 |
[14:08] | But this is a special soup called pho. | 这可是越南的”草”汤 |
[14:11] | You told me not to say that word. | 你还说不准说脏话呢[操] |
[14:13] | It is delicious. This is the food of your people. | 好吃极了 这可是你们民族的美食呢 |
[14:17] | Can I get you anything else? | 还需要些什么吗 |
[14:18] | Actually, um, we’re just trying to teach our daughter | 其实嘛 我们正在给我们女儿 |
[14:20] | about your country. | 介绍你们国家 |
[14:22] | And as I’m saying that, I’m hoping you’re from Vietnam. | 我这样说 其实私心希望你是越南来的 |
[14:24] | I was born there. | 我在那儿出生 |
[14:25] | Uh, so was Lily. | 莉莉也是 |
[14:26] | Oh. It’s a beautiful country. | 那是个美丽的国家 |
[14:28] | Um, my family still lives there. | 我家里人还住在那儿 |
[14:29] | I hate Vietnam! | 我恨越南 |
[14:31] | Lily, honey, we don’t hate. | 莉莉 宝贝 我们不能仇恨 |
[14:32] | I hate Vietnam. | 我恨越南 |
[14:35] | Okay, um, we need just a second. | 不好意思 我们得教育一下她 |
[14:38] | Lily, that was rude. | 莉莉 这样不礼貌 |
[14:39] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[14:41] | No. It’s important that you celebrate the culture of your ancestors. | 不 敬仰自己祖宗的文化是很重要的 |
[14:45] | You are Vietnamese. | 你是越南人 |
[14:47] | No, I’m not. I’m gay! I’m gay! | 我不是 我是同性恋 我是同性恋 |
[14:50] | Honey, no, you’re not gay. You are just confused. | 宝贝 你不是同性恋 你只是困惑而已 |
[14:53] | Oh, my god. What is wrong with me? It’s like I… | 天呐 我这是怎么了 感觉好像… |
[14:55] | Oh, please. We have tons of lesbian friends. | 别误会 我们有一堆女同性恋朋友 |
[14:57] | Odd that you would reference our friends and not us. | 你怎么不跟人解释说我们俩也是同性恋 |
[14:59] | – I know. I know. – Also gay. | -我错了错了 -我们也是同性恋哦 |
[15:00] | – We should just go. – No, nobody’s going anywhere | -我们走吧 -不准走 |
[15:02] | until she finishes the whole soup! | 她把汤喝完了才准走 |
[15:03] | No, Gloria, it’s fine. | 算了歌洛莉亚 没关系 |
[15:04] | – We don’t wanna push her. No, no, no, it’s not fine. | -我们不想逼她 -不行不行 不能算了 |
[15:06] | That’s the problem with this country. | 这就是这个国家的问题所在 |
[15:07] | Nobody cares where they come from. | 大家都不认祖归宗了 |
[15:09] | They just want cheeseburgers and prep school, | 大家都只吃芝士汉堡 上预科学校 |
[15:12] | And they have forgotten about Colombia! | 他们都忘了祖国哥伦比亚 |
[15:15] | Okay, I can’t help but feel | 好吧 我不禁觉得 |
[15:17] | that maybe you’re bringing something to the table | 你刚刚说的那些问题 |
[15:19] | that’s possibly, uh, not at all about Lily. | 好像不全跟莉莉有关 |
[15:22] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:23] | It’s just that I feel like I’m losing my children to America. | 这感觉就像 万恶的美帝国夺走了我的孩子 |
[15:28] | They’re just going to grow up | 他们长大后 |
[15:30] | and become boring old white people. | 都会变成无聊的白人老头儿 |
[15:33] | Uh, most of our friends are white, actually. | 别误会 我们大部分朋友都是白人 |
[15:36] | Uh… Okay, can everybody just calm down | 好吧 大家都冷静点儿 |
[15:38] | and go back to their own conversations? | 大家都该干嘛干嘛去吧 |
[15:39] | Just… Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[15:41] | Hey. Hey, what’s going on with you? | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[15:44] | Manny has forgotten most of his Spanish, | 曼尼都快把西班牙语忘光了 |
[15:47] | And Joe–I’m sure he’s not even going to learn it. | 而乔甚至根本不会去学 |
[15:49] | I know this is silly, but I just don’t like | 我知道这很傻 但我就是不喜欢 |
[15:52] | feeling like I’m so different from the rest of my family. | 自己跟家里的其他人完全不同 |
[15:55] | Oh, honey. | 噢 小可怜 |
[15:56] | – It feels so lonely, yes. – Oh, wait just a second. | -太孤独了 -慢着 |
[15:58] | Lily, is that why you want to be gay, | 莉莉 你是因为这个才想做同性恋的吗 |
[16:00] | to be more like your daddies? | 这样更像大爸二爸吗 |
[16:03] | Oh, honey. No, the three of us are a family | 宝贝 不 就算我们三个来自不同的地方 |
[16:05] | even though we come from different places. | 我们依然是一家人 |
[16:06] | You know, you were born in vietnam, | 你出生在越南 |
[16:08] | and I grew up in a city, | 我在城市长大 |
[16:10] | and even though he never talks about it, | 尽管你大爸没说过 |
[16:11] | your daddy grew up on a farm. | 其实他是在农场长大的 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:13] | The point is, is that we’re a family | 重点是 我们是一家人 |
[16:15] | because we love each other. | 是因为我们彼此深爱着 |
[16:16] | – Okay. – And you know what? | -知道了 -你知道吗 |
[16:19] | You just caused a scene in a restaurant… | 你刚刚在餐厅引发了一场闹剧 |
[16:21] | and you can’t get any more like your daddies than that. | 这是最像你大爸二爸的地方 |
[16:24] | Maybe I’ll just take Manny and Joe | 也许这个暑假 |
[16:25] | to Colombia this summer. | 我应该带曼尼和乔去哥伦比亚 |
[16:27] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[16:29] | I really think that keeping in touch with your heritage | 我真心觉得经常接触自己的根源 |
[16:31] | only enriches our culture. | 只会丰富我们的文化 |
[16:33] | Absolutely. I think we would all be better off | 绝对的 我觉得如果大家都是从哪儿来 |
[16:36] | if people would go back to where they came from. | 回哪儿去 我们的日子会好过很多 |
[16:41] | I… | 我 |
[16:43] | – I’ll pull the car around. – Yes. | -我把车开过来 -好的 |
[16:48] | All I can think about are the good times I had with mom. | 我能想到的全是和妈妈在一起的美好时光 |
[16:50] | Who’s gonna walk me down the aisle? | 到时候谁来陪我走红毯 |
[16:52] | Stop spinning out. | 别瞎想了 |
[16:53] | There’s no point in imagining some horrible future. | 想象这些恐怖的未来没什么意义 |
[17:07] | Hey, buddy. | 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
[17:10] | You’re in heaven. | 你在天堂 |
[17:11] | – That’s not funny. – Okay. | -不好笑 -好吧 |
[17:13] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[17:14] | Don’t bother. She’s not in the mood for jokes. | 算了吧 她没心情开玩笑 |
[17:15] | Your results are great. | 检测结果很好 |
[17:17] | Minimal plaque. Your heart is strong. | 血小板是最低值 你的心脏很健康 |
[17:19] | Thank you. That’s such good news. | 谢谢 真是好消息 |
[17:21] | Well, keep taking your medication, | 继续吃药 |
[17:22] | – you’ll outlive all of us. – Thanks. | -你会活得比我们都长 -谢谢 |
[17:24] | Honey, you nailed it. | 亲爱的 你挺过来了 |
[17:27] | You weren’t worried, were you? | 你没有担心 对吗 |
[17:28] | No. | 没 |
[17:30] | Me, neither. | 我也没担心 |
[17:32] | I wasn’t done with that. | 我还没抱够 |
[17:33] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[17:37] | God, do you soak your hair in cigarettes? | 老天 你的头发在香烟里泡过吗 |
[17:40] | Do you wash your clothes in tears? | 你的衣服是用眼泪洗得吗 |
[17:41] | I have to get home. My roommate needs these shoes. | 我得回家了 室友需要这双鞋子 |
[17:45] | Weirdos. | 怪胎 |
[17:46] | Luke, don’t be so mean. I can’t take it today. | 卢克 别这么刻薄 我今天无法承受 |
[17:48] | I may be your sort of mom now… | 可能我现在就要姐兼母职了 |
[17:50] | and I’m practically a child myself. | 我自己都还是个孩子 |
[17:51] | Okay, let’s calm down. | 好了 大家冷静 |
[17:54] | Mom could be fine. | 妈可能没事 |
[17:55] | Oh, come on. They wouldn’t be freaking out if they were fine. | 拜托 如果没事他们不会这样失常 |
[17:57] | Right, ’cause mom and dad never freak out over nothing. | 对 因为爸妈从来不会无缘无故地大惊小怪 |
[17:59] | They don’t. They’re perfect. | 他们不会 他们是完美的 |
[18:02] | Remember the time when dad was switching jobs, | 还记不记得爸那次换工作 |
[18:04] | and mom threw away all of our junk food? | 妈把我们的垃圾食品全扔了 |
[18:05] | That was completely different. | 那完全是另一回事 |
[18:06] | No, no, actually, it’s not. | 不不 这是一回事 |
[18:08] | They don’t know how to deal with their stuff, | 他们不知道如何处理自己的事情 |
[18:09] | so they obsess over us. | 所以就拿我们开刀 |
[18:11] | Maybe that’s all this is, right? | 也许这次也一样 对吗 |
[18:14] | I can’t believe how relieved I am. | 真不敢相信我有多放松 |
[18:16] | Me, too. I’m just texting the kids. | 我也是 我在给孩子们发短信 |
[18:18] | It’s like at a certain age, “It’s probably nothing” | 到了一定年纪 “可能没事” |
[18:20] | becomes “It’s probably nothing.” | 就会变成 “可能没事…吧?” |
[18:23] | Like they add italics at 40. | 好像他们把”40岁”用斜体标出来了 |
[18:25] | Well, the good news is… | 好消息是 |
[18:27] | These situations just bring us closer and closer together. | 现在的情况让我们越来越亲”近” |
[18:32] | By the way, you did a great job of keeping your cool. | 顺便说一下 你一直表现得很冷静 |
[18:35] | Well, I didn’t want to scare the kids. | 我不想吓坏孩子们 |
[18:37] | You did a pretty good job yourself. | 你的表现也不赖 |
[18:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[18:41] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[18:42] | We’re pretty good at this parenting thing. | 我们是优秀的父母 |
[18:44] | I think we are. | 我想是的 |
[18:46] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna try. | 我试试吧 |
[18:50] | “Mom ok”?! | “妈没事” |
[18:52] | You guys are the worst parents ever. | 你们是有史以来最差劲的爹妈 |
[18:53] | It’s the same every time! | 每次都这样 |
[18:55] | One of you guys goes through something stressful, | 你们只要有一个遭遇到麻烦问题 |
[18:57] | and instead of dealing with it, you freak out on us. | 你们不是积极面对 而是把我们吓得半死 |
[18:59] | “Quit your job,” “Don’t quit your job”? | 辞职吧 别辞职 |
[19:01] | “Read more,” “Read less”? | 多看书 少看书 |
[19:02] | Be better at being adults! | 能不能做个像样的大人 |
[19:03] | Come on, Luke. Let’s go! | 卢克 我们走 |
[19:05] | You’re not my mom anymore, but okay! | 你不再是我妈了 不过没关系 |
[19:10] | Save the judgey looks for another 15 years. | 15年后再看看还有没有脸用这种眼光看我们 |
[19:18] | What the hell happened in there? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. I’ve never choked like that before. | 不知道 我以前从未这样卡住过 |
[19:22] | You think it’s a definite no? | 你觉得肯定没戏吗 |
[19:23] | Well, you pointed to a picture of the dean’s son | 你可是指着院长儿子的照片 |
[19:25] | and asked when she’s due. | 问她的预产期是什么时候 |
[19:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:28] | Sorry I let you down, Jay. | 抱歉让你失望了 杰 |
[19:29] | Me? | 我 |
[19:30] | I saw how much it meant to you. | 我看出来这对你有多重要 |
[19:32] | It’s like I was on the football field. | 就好像我在橄榄球场上 |
[19:33] | You were up in the stands, all proud of me, rooting me on. | 你在看台上 为我骄傲 为我加油 |
[19:37] | I’m not used to that. I just whiffed. | 我不习惯 我失败了 |
[19:40] | That’s not even the right sport. | 我根本就不适合橄榄球比赛 |
[19:42] | Why am I trying to blame you? | 我为什么要怪你 |
[19:43] | Probably ’cause you should be. Sit down. | 可能你应该怪我 坐下 |
[19:46] | I think I put some stuff on you that… | 我想我是希望把40年前 |
[19:49] | is about some guys 40 years ago | 有着小鼻子浓密头发的家伙的一切 |
[19:53] | with tiny noses and perfect hair. | 强加在了你身上 |
[19:55] | You’re losing me. | 我没听懂 |
[19:58] | There’s only thing I want you to understand. | 我只想让你明白一件事 |
[20:01] | If today was the first time | 如果今天是你第一次 |
[20:03] | you’ve felt that I was proud of you, | 感到我为你骄傲 |
[20:05] | then I should be apologizing, | 那我应该道歉 |
[20:07] | ’cause I’m proud of you every day. | 因为我每天都为你感到骄傲 |
[20:09] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢 杰 |
[20:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:14] | Did I really bet him | 我真的跟他打赌 |
[20:15] | I could fit his whole cell phone in my mouth? | 我可以把他的手机放进我嘴里吗 |
[20:16] | Forget about that guy. You’re never gonna see him again. | 别再提他了 你不会再见他了 |
[20:19] | I’m not sure about that. | 这可不好说 |
[20:21] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[20:27] | – Kernels in? – Check. | -玉米粒放好了吗 -好了 |
[20:28] | – On the right side only? – Check. | -只放了右边吗 -是 |
[20:30] | You know this is the last of our batter, right? | 你知道这是最后的面糊吧 |
[20:32] | Our backs are against the wall. | 我们已经到绝路了 |
[20:34] | Last chance at mastering the self-flipping pancake. | 制作自翻薄饼的最后机会 |
[20:36] | You mean “Popcake.” | 你是说”爆薄饼”吧 |
[20:38] | I was thinking “Flipjack.” | 我想的是”弹弹饼” |
[20:39] | Oh, of course! | 太棒了 |
[20:40] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | This is the one. I feel it. | 就是这个了 我有预感 |
[20:44] | If this works, centuries from now, | 如果成功了 几个世纪后 |
[20:46] | someone’s gonna dig one of these things up | 会有人把这个挖出来 |
[20:48] | and wonder what the heck it is. | 纳闷这到底是什么东西 |
[20:51] | 5… 4… | 五 四 |
[20:53] | 3… 2… | 三 二 |
[20:55] | Flip! | 弹 |
[20:57] | Flip, damn you! | 弹啊 该死的 |
[21:00] | – It’s over. – No, it’s not! – It’s over! | -结束了 -没有 -结束了 |
[21:03] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[21:05] | We left it all out there on the griddle. | 就这样放在烤盘上吧 |
[21:07] | We live to fight another day. | 我们伺机再战吧 |
[21:09] | Yeah. I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[21:10] | I can’t believe we wasted all that batter. | 真不敢相信浪费了这么多面糊 |
[21:13] | Ah, I guess you can’t make an omelet | 不打碎一些鸡蛋 |
[21:14] | without breaking a few eggs. Am I right? | 怎么能做成煎蛋卷呢 对吧 |
[21:17] | Or can we? | 不行吗 |
[21:19] | To the grocery store! | 去杂货店 |