时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Family fun meeting by the front door, stat! | 大门前家庭欢乐集会 麻溜的 |
[00:06] | “Stat” means right now! | “麻溜的”意思就是马上 |
[00:08] | Ugh. What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[00:09] | Ignore her. She’s been in a bad mood all day. | 别理她 她一整天都心情不好 |
[00:11] | And Luke isn’t home yet. | 卢克根本不在家 |
[00:13] | Oh. I’m right here. | 我就在这儿呢 |
[00:14] | Where were you? | 你刚刚上哪儿去了 |
[00:16] | This house still holds its secrets. | 这房子依然充满秘密啊 |
[00:17] | You’re probably wondering why I called you all here. | 你们应该很好奇我为什么叫你们过来 |
[00:20] | – Nope. – Well, stop your wondering… | -一点也不 -现在可以停止好奇 |
[00:21] | We’re not wondering. | 我们不好奇 |
[00:22] | and behold…. this wonder! | 拭目以待 这个奇观吧 |
[00:25] | oh, my god! Seriously? | 我的天呐 不是吧 |
[00:28] | I sold a home to the one and only Pete Johnson. | 我卖了套房给独一无二的皮特·约翰逊 |
[00:30] | There’s only one Pete Johnson? | 世上只有一个皮特·约翰逊吗 |
[00:32] | Only one who’s California’s top R.V. dealer. | 叫这名的加州顶级房车经销商就一个 |
[00:35] | There’s 835 others. Nightmare of a deal to paper. | 另有835个呢 要签下售车合同简直是噩梦 |
[00:38] | Well, and this was his way of saying… | 所以这是要表达 |
[00:40] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -感谢 -当然了 |
[00:41] | he paid a commission, too, right? | 他付佣金了是不是 |
[00:42] | Yes. And he told me I could take Iolene out anytime. | 没错 他还说我随时都能把乔琳开出去 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I named her! | 没错 我给她起名字了 |
[00:47] | Let’s take this dirty girl for a spin up the coast! | 我们开这小骚车去海岸转转吧 |
[00:49] | – Yes! – Awesome! Pretty sweet, huh? | -好耶 -太赞了 相当不错吧 |
[00:52] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[00:54] | I can see where this is going. | 我可以预见接下来会怎样了 |
[00:55] | This summer–you, me, the kids, | 今年夏天 你 我和孩子们 |
[00:58] | Yellowstone National Park. | 黄石国家公园 |
[01:01] | And that’s just the Verona, he offered me an Amalfi. | 这还只是辆维罗纳 他还让我开阿玛菲款的呢 |
[01:03] | An Amalfi, Claire! | 阿玛菲呀 克莱尔 |
[01:05] | That makes the Umbria look like a Portofino! | 那会让安布里亚像波特菲诺一样[意大利城市] |
[01:07] | Well, they should’ve called it the Roman, | 他们不该称之为罗马帝国 |
[01:09] | ’cause that’s what we’re about to be doin’. | 因为这是我们要做的事情 |
[01:11] | I’m really not following you. | 我都听不懂你的意思了 |
[01:13] | Ten days on the road with those kids? | 跟孩子们来一段10天的旅程 |
[01:15] | Winnebag-no. | “万万”不行 |
[01:15] | [Winnebago Industries–万尼伯格工业 著名房车生产商] | |
[01:17] | I hate it when Phil does this. | 我超讨厌菲尔搞这些 |
[01:18] | Now I have to be the bad guy | 现在我只能唱黑脸 |
[01:20] | who comes in and squelches his brilliant idea. | 介入其中 粉碎他的”美妙”主意 |
[01:22] | I said no. Get it out of my house. | 我说了不行 把那玩意儿从我家里牵出去 |
[01:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:26] | Come on, Jolene. | 走吧 乔琳 |
[01:29] | Fortunately, this time, | 好在 这一次 |
[01:31] | I don’t have to be the wet blanket, | 我不用再特意扫他的兴了 |
[01:32] | Because even on just a short spin up the coast, | 因为只要上海岸边小转一圈 |
[01:35] | Phil will see what I see every day– | 菲尔就会看到我每天都要面对的 |
[01:38] | The transformation that happens | 孩子们一被关进车里 |
[01:39] | when our kids are locked in a moving metal box… | 就会闹得天翻地覆 |
[01:42] | The kraken that is unleashed. | 犹如被解锁出笼的海怪 |
[01:46] | I love my kids very, very much. | 我其实非常非常爱我的孩子们 |
[02:00] | – You’re poking me. – Yeah, well, I know, sweetie. | -你戳疼我了 -是啊 我知道 宝贝 |
[02:02] | But I don’t get these pins just right, | 但如果我不把发夹弄好 |
[02:03] | your bun could fall out during your routine, | 你的发髻就会在表演时散下来 |
[02:05] | and it could mess you up. | 那样就会影响你的发挥 |
[02:06] | Okay, let’s test it out. | 好吧 来试看看 |
[02:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:10] | Jump. | 跳 |
[02:11] | Good. Spin. | 很好 转圈 |
[02:13] | Now give me Beyonce. | 来个碧昂斯的动作 |
[02:16] | Okay, I’ve done everything I can do. | 好了 我只能帮到这里了 |
[02:17] | It’s up to you now. | 接下来靠你自己了 |
[02:18] | We have a gymnast in our family. | 我们家里出了个体操运动员 |
[02:19] | Yeah, Lily goes to gymnastics class. | 没错 莉莉去上体操班 |
[02:21] | In one short year, | 在短短一年内 |
[02:22] | I’ve seen her blossom from a little girl | 我已见证了她从一个 |
[02:24] | who couldn’t do a somersault… | 完全不会翻跟斗的小姑娘 |
[02:25] | into one who… kind of can. | 进步到现在 算是会了吧 |
[02:28] | Yeah, and by that standard, we also have a black belt, | 是啊 以那标准来看 我们家里还有 |
[02:30] | art prodigy, and prima ballerina in our family, so… | 柔道黑段 艺术天才 和首席芭蕾演员呢 |
[02:32] | You know, what we don’t have in our family | 但我们家里缺少 |
[02:33] | is two loving, supportive fathers. | 两位慈爱 支持的父亲 |
[02:35] | I’m just saying, she’s 5, you know? | 我只是想强调她才5岁 明白嘛 |
[02:36] | And you never let her forget it. | 你老是提醒她这点 |
[02:39] | – Excuse me, is that your little girl out there? – It is. | -打扰一下 那是你女儿吗 -是啊 |
[02:41] | – And you did her hair? – I did. | -你帮她扎的头发 -是啊 |
[02:43] | Do you mind helping my Julie with hers? | 你能帮我女儿朱莉也做个一样的发型吗 |
[02:46] | Oh, do you guys own a convertible? | 你们是开敞篷车过来的吗 |
[02:48] | – No. – Oh, no judgment. | -不是 -我无意评判 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’ll get to work right when Lily’s done. | 等莉莉表演完 我就帮你弄 |
[02:59] | Not bad. That little leap at the end–that’s new. | 不错 结尾的跳跃是新式的 |
[03:01] | She’s getting really good. | 她真的表现得好好 |
[03:04] | You better bring your “A” Game. | 你最好给我拿出最好的表现来 |
[03:05] | Oh, my god. Cam, look. Lily’s in second place. 9.2. | 天呐 小卡快瞧 莉莉第二了 9.2分 |
[03:09] | I told you she’s a gymnast. | 我早跟你说了她是个体操运动员 |
[03:10] | With scores like that, she’s gonna make pre-team. | 分数这么高 她能进预选队了 |
[03:11] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[03:13] | Pre-team? She could make pre– what’s pre-team? | 预选队 她能进预…什么是预选队 |
[03:17] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[03:18] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[03:20] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[03:21] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[03:22] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[03:24] | Gloria, we’ve been through the roster three times. | 歌洛莉亚 我们把全家人的名字都喊过三遍了 |
[03:26] | They’re not home. | 他们不在家 |
[03:27] | But their cars are here. Where could they be? | 但他们的车在呢 能上哪儿去呢 |
[03:29] | Who knows what these people do? | 谁知道这些人在搞什么 |
[03:30] | But my backpack is in there, Jay, | 但我的书包在里面 杰 |
[03:32] | My poem for my poetry reading. | 里面有我要在诗歌朗诵会上读的诗 |
[03:33] | Calm down. Didn’t you back it up on your computer? | 别激动 难道你没在电脑上备份吗 |
[03:35] | What kind of man writes poetry on a computer? | 什么样的人会用电脑写诗啊 |
[03:37] | You could’ve ended that sentence after “Poetry.” | 你该问 什么样的人还写诗啊 |
[03:42] | Come in. And no questions. | 进来 别问我怎么进的 |
[03:47] | My backpack wasn’t upstairs. | 我的书包不在楼上 |
[03:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:50] | Postcard from a friend of Claire’s–Rachel. | 克莱尔的朋友寄给她的明信片 叫瑞秋 |
[03:52] | “Living it up in Club Med Cozumel.” | “在科苏梅尔岛的地中海俱乐部享受人生呢” |
[03:55] | Looks like that marriage went down the drain. | 看来这人的婚姻是泡汤了 |
[03:57] | In other shocking news, | 另外有个更爆炸的消息 |
[03:58] | Phil subscribes to a trampoline magazine. | 菲尔订了一份蹦床杂志 |
[04:01] | Going through other people’s mail– | 偷看别人的信件… |
[04:02] | Keeping it classy, Jay. | 注意素质修养 杰 |
[04:04] | Mom, my backpack isn’t in Luke’s room. | 妈 我的书包不在卢克房间 |
[04:06] | I don’t see it in here, either. | 我在这边也没看到 |
[04:09] | I don’t think it would fit in there. | 我觉得那地方塞不下吧 |
[04:10] | Ay, this was open when I came in. | 我进来的时候它开着 |
[04:13] | I was just looking for an aspirin. | 我就找片阿司匹林 |
[04:15] | I thought that I heard some noises. | 我刚刚似乎听到了什么动静 |
[04:17] | So you were snooping? | 承认吧 你就是在窥探 |
[04:18] | Oh, so now it’s snooping, | 这就算窥探了 |
[04:20] | Wanting to know more about your family | 我只是想更了解我的家人 |
[04:21] | by looking through their personal things? | 翻翻他们的生活用品而已 |
[04:24] | Not just now. Since the invention of things. | 不是就现在 打世界上有东西起你就这样 |
[04:26] | Is that one of Claire’s brownies? | 那是克莱尔做的布朗尼吗 |
[04:28] | No, they’re delicious. Must be Cam’s. | 不是 可好吃了 肯定是小卡做的 |
[04:30] | – Oh, no. – Don’t worry. There’s more. | -噢不 -别担心 还有呢 |
[04:32] | No! That’s where my backpack is. | 不 我想起我的书包在哪里了 |
[04:34] | Cam drove me and Luke home. | 小卡送我和卢克回的家 |
[04:36] | I must’ve left it in his car. | 我肯定是落在他车里了 |
[04:38] | Why are you so scattered lately? | 你最近怎么总是丢三落四的 |
[04:39] | Aw, he’s just nervous because of his poetry reading tonight. | 他只是很紧张今晚的诗歌朗诵会 |
[04:43] | But don’t worry, papi. | 但别担心 宝贝 |
[04:45] | I am going to be there to support you. | 我会去现场支持你的 |
[04:48] | I don’t want my mom there. | 我不想我妈过去 |
[04:50] | I’m exploring some darker themes | 我正在探索一些暗黑题材 |
[04:51] | I’m not sure she’s ready for, | 我觉得她还没准备好接受 |
[04:53] | Poems like “The umbilical noose,” | 我写的诗有《脐带》 |
[04:56] | “A jail called mom,” | 《名叫妈妈的监狱》 |
[04:58] | “Smother nature.” | 《窒息的本性》 |
[04:59] | She’ll just find some way to make it all about her. | 她肯定会往她自己身上扯 |
[05:03] | And a toasty 75 degrees for daughter Haley. | 给乖女儿海莉把温度调到舒适的75度 |
[05:09] | You see, | 知道不 |
[05:09] | the Verona boasts individualized climate zones, Claire. | 维罗纳宝车能对温度进行对点调节 克莱尔 |
[05:13] | I could literally transport a polar bear and an orchid | 我完全可以把北极熊和兰花一起放车里 |
[05:16] | and not make two trips. | 而不用运两次 |
[05:19] | Dad, I’m freezing. It’s, like, 1 degree back here. | 爸 我冻死了 感觉我这才1度 |
[05:23] | Six minutes in, and it begins. | 上车6分钟 好戏开场了 |
[05:26] | Here. Take the blanket from the bed. | 给 我从床上给你拿了条毯子 |
[05:28] | Thanks, Kitten. | 谢谢老姐 |
[05:30] | Dad, can you change the music? | 爸 能换首歌吗 |
[05:31] | Can I? | 那还用说 |
[05:33] | Oh, no. Oh, no, that’s just getting louder. | 别啊别 这歌只会越来越吵 |
[05:35] | This isn’t good. It’s not good at all. | 这不好 糟透了 |
[05:38] | Actually, it’s kind of perfect. | 事实上这棒极了 |
[05:39] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:40] | The big windows, the classical music. | 大窗户 古典乐 |
[05:42] | It’s like we’re in a movie. | 跟在电影里一样 |
[05:44] | Turn it up, handsome. | 开大点声 帅哥 |
[05:46] | You got it! | 听你的 |
[05:50] | Obviously, the novelty of the situation was delaying the inevitable. | 显然一时的新奇劲儿推迟了必然的闹剧 |
[05:53] | But I didn’t want to get halfway into a trip to Yellowstone | 但我不想在去黄石公园的半路上 |
[05:56] | before Phil discovered | 菲尔才幡然醒悟 |
[05:57] | what malevolent hellspawn we have for children… | 他这是给孩子们造了多大的孽 |
[06:00] | Whom I love very much. | 我对孩子们是真爱 |
[06:04] | Alex, honey, that’s a cute sweater. | 艾丽克斯 宝贝 你的毛衣好好看 |
[06:05] | Doesn’t Haley have one like that? | 貌似海莉也有一件差不多的 |
[06:07] | Oh, it actually is hers. | 就是她的 |
[06:08] | – I took it from her closet before we left. – Really? | -我走之前从她衣柜顺的 -真的 |
[06:10] | Ooh. Sorry, girls. Didn’t mean to start a whole thing. | 抱歉姑娘们 没想搞得你们不愉快的 |
[06:12] | I am so sick of you always looking better in my clothes. | 我真不能忍 你穿我的衣服总是更好看 |
[06:17] | When did that happen? | 从什么时候起就这样了啊 |
[06:18] | You’re okay with this? | 你一点都不介意吗 |
[06:20] | Oh, yeah. She can wear whatever she wants | 没事 她想穿什么穿什么 |
[06:21] | After I’ve had it for six months. | 反正我也穿了六个月了 |
[06:23] | Or I get it automatically if you buy anything that looks like it. | 或者你买件类似的 就自然送给我了 |
[06:26] | This just feels right. Huh, team? | 感觉真是不错呢 是吧队友们 |
[06:29] | Matter of fact, I was thinking | 事实上 我之前还想着 |
[06:30] | we could all drive up to Yellowstone this summer. | 我们一家子夏天可以驱车去黄石公园呢 |
[06:33] | But I say, | 但我现在提议 |
[06:35] | Let’s take this beeyotch ocean to ocean! | 我们开着这宝贝蛋跨越东西海岸吧 |
[06:38] | – That’d be cool! – Awesome! | -那太棒了 -赞啊 |
[06:39] | We’re doing it! | 那就说定啦 |
[06:41] | Phil, the road! | 菲尔 小心 |
[06:46] | I don’t know what button I just pressed, | 我不知道我按了哪个按钮 |
[06:49] | But that was amazing. | 但真是爽死我了 |
[06:55] | My backpack’s definitely not in there. | 我的书包肯定不在车里 |
[06:57] | Well, they’re not picking up their phone. | 他们也不接电话 |
[06:59] | He must’ve brought it inside. | 他肯定是带进屋了 |
[07:01] | Sorry, kid, looks like you’re out of luck. | 抱歉 孩子 看来你只能自认倒霉了 |
[07:03] | Come! | 进来 |
[07:04] | Don’t they have a burglar alarm? | 他们难道都没装个防盗警报器吗 |
[07:06] | Ay, please. | 少废话 |
[07:08] | Okay, everybody, split up and search. | 好了大家 我们分头行动 |
[07:10] | Jay, you look in the bedroom. | 杰 你去卧室找 |
[07:11] | I’m not looking in their bedroom. | 我才不去基佬们的卧室呢 |
[07:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Mom, I don’t think my backpack is in Cam’s bag. | 妈 我的背包可不会在小卡的包里 |
[07:16] | I was just closing it for him. | 我只是替他把包合上而已 |
[07:18] | I… heard a noise. | 我 听到有动静 |
[07:19] | Looks like the guys threw a little party. | 看起来像他们办过一场小派对 |
[07:21] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[07:22] | They brought out the guest soaps. | 他们都把客人专用香皂拿出来了 |
[07:24] | How long have you been in here? | 你这是来了多久了 |
[07:26] | Hey. This is that bottle of wine | 嘿 这是菲尔开公司的时候 |
[07:28] | I bought Phil when he started his company. | 我给他买的那瓶酒 |
[07:30] | And Claire’s lipstick is on many of these wineglasses. | 克莱尔的唇膏印还留在这些酒杯上 |
[07:33] | Pictionary. They had game night? | 看图猜词 他们昨晚是游戏之夜 |
[07:36] | But we always go to game night. | 可我们向来都参加游戏之夜的呀 |
[07:38] | Son of a bitch. They snubbed us. | 他奶奶的 他们抛弃了我们 |
[07:40] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[07:42] | There must’ve been a dozen players. | 肯定有好多人来玩 |
[07:45] | Pepper was here. | 胡娇也来了 |
[07:47] | But Pepper loves me. | 可胡娇是爱我的呀 |
[07:49] | Okay, she’s all set. | 好了 搞定 |
[07:50] | I defy you to find a tighter bun in this gymnasium. | 我敢说你在馆里绝找不到更紧的发髻了[屁股] |
[07:53] | Lot of different ways you could’ve said that. | 你完全可以换种说法的 |
[07:55] | Oh, and good luck on your floor routine, sweetie. | 祝你自由体操好运 宝贝 |
[07:57] | Not that you need it. | 但你不用运气也很厉害了 |
[08:00] | That’s Abby. | 那是艾比 |
[08:01] | She’s the best in class. | 她是班里最厉害的 |
[08:02] | Oh. She’s our competition. | 她是我们的竞争对手 |
[08:03] | I’ve never wanted to beat a kid so badly. | 我从没这么想要打败一个小孩过 |
[08:05] | Are you not hearing these? | 你没听到我说的吗 |
[08:07] | No? Okay. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[08:08] | Oh, Lily’s on the beam. | 莉莉在平衡木上了 |
[08:09] | I’m nervous about her dismount. | 我好担心她的下马动作 |
[08:11] | You said that she could stick the landing, right? | 你说过她着地时能站稳 是吧 |
[08:12] | Yeah, as long as she breathes, relies on her training, | 是的 只要她调整呼吸 依靠基本功 |
[08:14] | and stays in the zone. | 待在平衡木上 |
[08:16] | We are talking about her stepping off a 6-inch beam. | 我们是在说她要从6英寸的木头上下来 |
[08:18] | And not falling. Right. | 而且不摔倒 是的 |
[08:20] | I have to admit. | 我不得不承认 |
[08:22] | Seeing Lily do so well brought out something in me. | 看到莉莉这么棒激发了我内心的一些情绪 |
[08:25] | The pride of being a parent of a child | 是作为家长 自己的孩子不只是参与 |
[08:26] | who wasn’t just participating but thriving. | 而是表现卓越的骄傲感 |
[08:31] | Okay, here comes her dismount. | 好了 她要下马了 |
[08:32] | Stick it Lily. Stick it! | 稳住 莉莉 稳住 |
[08:38] | she stuck it! | 她站稳了 |
[08:40] | She stuck it! | 她站稳了 |
[08:42] | 9.4. | 9.4分 |
[08:44] | If no one beat my daughter’s score on the beam, | 如果她的平衡木得分最高 |
[08:46] | She would make pre-team. | 她就能进预选队了 |
[08:48] | She’d be one of the elite. | 她就将成为健将中的一员 |
[08:51] | Funny thing, pride. | 骄傲感这玩意儿 真有意思 |
[08:53] | They say it goeth before the… | 听说它产生于 |
[08:56] | Fall. Fall. | 摔下来 摔下来 |
[08:57] | – Fall. – Mitchell, I can hear you… | -摔倒 -米奇尔 我能听到你 |
[08:59] | – What? – Rooting for a little girl to fall. | -什么 -在为一个小女生的摔倒加油 |
[09:01] | If I can hear you, other people can hear you. | 如果我能听到 别人也能听到 |
[09:03] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[09:04] | I don’t know why I said that. I don’t–I’m sorry. | 我不知道自己为什么喝倒彩 抱歉 |
[09:07] | Yeah, he didn’t mean it. | 是的 他不是那个意思 |
[09:08] | – I didn’t mean it. – No, um, he just got caught up. | -我不是那个意思 -他是太投入了 |
[09:11] | And, uh, you know,we all know | 我们都知道 |
[09:12] | competition makes people do crazy things.So… | 比赛让人疯狂 |
[09:14] | Look at this! Her bun fell apart during the floor exercise. | 你看看 她的发髻在自由体操时散了 |
[09:17] | Her hair got in her eyes and she couldn’t even finish! | 头发挡住了眼睛 动作都没法做完 |
[09:19] | You did it on purpose! | 你故意的 |
[09:21] | – No! – Daddies! | -不是 -老爸们 |
[09:23] | I’m in first place. | 我是第一名哦 |
[09:25] | Yay. That’s great. | 耶 真棒 |
[09:30] | Did you offend them? | 你得罪他们了吗 |
[09:31] | Me? They love me. | 我 他们都很爱我 |
[09:33] | Can we go now? I have a poetry reading tonight. | 我们能走了吗 我今晚还要诗朗诵呢 |
[09:36] | And speaking of that, | 说到这个 |
[09:38] | – Are you sure you guys really want– – It makes no sense. | -你们确定真的要去 -没道理啊 |
[09:40] | We’re always the life of every party. | 我们向来是每场派对的灵魂人物 |
[09:42] | Maybe they didn’t invite you | 可能他们没邀请你们 |
[09:44] | because you’re a couple of snoops? | 是因为你们是一对窥探狂 |
[09:45] | Okay, Mr. Goody two-shoes. | 够啦 老好人先生 |
[09:47] | A trait normal parents would value. | 正常父母都会欣赏这一点 |
[09:51] | Jay, I think you’re right about him. | 杰 我觉得关于他 你说得对 |
[09:53] | He’s been too good lately for a teenager. | 他作为一名小少年 最近太过于正直 |
[09:56] | It’s not normal. | 那不正常 |
[09:58] | I am afraid that the world is going to– | 我觉得这个世界就要 |
[09:59] | Oh, hell, no. This is too far. Ay. | 天啊 这也太过分了 |
[10:02] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:04] | Is that supposed to be… | 那难道是… |
[10:05] | That’s us. | 就是我们俩 |
[10:07] | Not only do we get blown off, | 我们不只是被抛弃了 |
[10:08] | now they’re making fun of us. | 他们还拿我们当笑料 |
[10:10] | Well, I’m just gonna leave them a little message. | 我要给他们留个信 |
[10:15] | As far as I’m concerned, | 依我看 |
[10:17] | They can all… | 他们都可以 |
[10:23] | Horse mouth! That’s a good one! | 马嘴巴 好题目 |
[10:25] | No, “Horse mouth” Is not an expression. | 不是 “马嘴”可不是个短语 |
[10:26] | You can’t get this? | 你看不懂吗 |
[10:28] | Look. Donkey. | 看 驴子 |
[10:30] | – That’s not a donkey. – Look at the ears. | -那可一点不像驴子 -看这驴耳朵 |
[10:32] | Okay. Donkey mouth! | 好吧 驴嘴 |
[10:34] | That’s a terrible guess. | 你猜得太烂了 |
[10:36] | That’s a terrible drawing! | 你画得太烂了 |
[10:38] | We weren’t invited because you stink at this game. | 他们不邀请我们 就因为你玩得太烂 |
[10:40] | At least I can draw! | 至少我会画画 |
[10:41] | Excuse me. Just need a signature. | 打扰一下 请签收一下 |
[10:43] | Yeah, sure. | 拿来吧 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Here we go. | 签好了 |
[10:52] | There. Thank you. | 拿去吧 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Yep. | 好的 |
[10:55] | That’s not a signature. You drew a cat. | 那不是签名 你这是画了只猫 |
[10:57] | Thank you. | 谢你八辈祖宗了啊 |
[11:06] | Perfect freaking harmony. | 一派完美和谐的景象 |
[11:09] | That’s when it hit me. | 我突然想明白了 |
[11:11] | Maybe it’s not the cold confines of a moving vehicle | 也许并不是封闭的车内空间 |
[11:13] | that brings out the worst in my kids. | 让我的孩子们表现出顽劣捣蛋的一面 |
[11:15] | Maybe I bring out the worst in them | 而是我 让他们爆发出顽劣捣蛋的一面 |
[11:18] | when there’s no fun-lovin’ Phil around | 因为没有风趣有爱的菲尔 |
[11:20] | to neutralize my toxins. | 来中和我的负能量 |
[11:22] | I was in a full shame spiral. | 那让我羞愧得无地自容 |
[11:24] | Aah! A bee! | 有蜜蜂 |
[11:26] | And then something wonderful happened. | 可就在这时 好事来了 |
[11:28] | I got it! | 让我来 |
[11:30] | – You idiot! – Kill it! | -你个蠢货 -杀了它 |
[11:31] | No, don’t! | 不 别杀 |
[11:33] | Haven’t you heard of colony collapse? | 你不知道蜜蜂是濒危动物吗 |
[11:34] | Bees are endangered! | 蜜蜂快要灭绝了 |
[11:35] | Okay, guys, stand still. | 好啦孩子们 别乱动 |
[11:37] | They can’t see you if you’re not moving. | 只要你们不动 它就看不见你们 |
[11:38] | It’s coming near me! | 它冲我来了 |
[11:40] | Do I look like a bee?! | 你把我当蜜蜂吗 |
[11:42] | No, that was an accident! | 不 是我出手失误 |
[11:43] | Well, so is this! | 那我也失误一回 |
[11:47] | Everyone remain calm! | 大家淡定 |
[11:48] | I’ll just open up the double-tilt swiss skylight | 我这就打开双棚天窗 |
[11:51] | and the airflow will pull | 气流会把蜜蜂 |
[11:52] | – the bee out of– – Aah! There’s another bee now! | -抽出去的 -又来一只蜜蜂 |
[11:53] | We must be near its cave! | 我们肯定闯进了蜂窝 |
[11:55] | Oh, my god! There’s so much stupid in here! | 老天啊 简直是蠢疯了 |
[11:57] | All right, I’m pulling this thing over. | 好啦 我这就停车 |
[11:59] | Those are the wipers. | 开成雨刷了 |
[12:00] | Claire, say something! | 克莱尔 帮帮忙 |
[12:02] | Kids, stop, please. | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[12:04] | Hey, there are daily flights to Yellowstone. | 嘿 每天都有航班去黄石公园呢 |
[12:09] | Aah! You ripped my sweater! | 你把我衣服扯烂了 |
[12:10] | My sweater, which you shouldn’t even be wearing! | 是我的衣服 你根本就不该穿 |
[12:13] | – Get off of my sweater! – Short layover in Salt Lake. | -把衣服还给我 -航班在盐湖城短暂停留 |
[12:15] | Are you really not gonna do anything? | 你就一点忙都不帮吗 |
[12:17] | Oh, Phil, you must have known this was gonna happen. | 菲尔 你肯定早就知道会这样 |
[12:19] | I know that tone. You’re making a point. | 我听得出来你的语气 你想证明什么 |
[12:22] | It’s better that you find out who they are now | 你现在早早发现他们的本性 |
[12:24] | than when you’re halfway across the country. | 总比你穿越半个国家了才发现要好 |
[12:27] | Well, I guess I’m just a naive boob | 好吧 看来我真是太幼稚 |
[12:28] | who thought we liked each other! | 还以为我们家相亲相爱呢 |
[12:30] | Obviously, it was too much to ask | 显然 这一切都是我的奢望 |
[12:32] | to think that we could take one magnificent trip | 一家人开开心心地出游 |
[12:34] | in a tricked-out, state-of-the-art R.V. | 享受豪华的房车之旅 |
[12:36] | to see the sun dancing off the Pacific. | 去看太平洋的海上日落 |
[12:39] | What a huge ask! | 我真是太强人所难了 |
[12:52] | I can’t stand the way everyone’s starting at us. | 我受不了大家用这种眼光看着我们 |
[12:55] | Yeah, I know. It’s the way we look at people | 我懂 就像我们看别人遛鸟时 |
[12:56] | who walk with their pet birds. | 那种鄙视的眼神 |
[12:58] | There she is! | 小美女来啦 |
[12:59] | Hey, good luck on your balance beam routine, sweetie. | 小宝贝 祝你平衡木成功哦 |
[13:02] | – You’re gonna do great. – I’ll never beat lily. | -你会很棒的 -我永远赢不了莉莉 |
[13:04] | Of course you will, because you’re a superstar! | 你当然能 因为你是超级小明星 |
[13:06] | And your daughter’s a genius. I am such a fan. Such a fan. | 你女儿也是个天才啊 我是她的粉丝 |
[13:08] | – Okay, now you’re overcompensating. – I have to! | -好吧 你这样太夸张了 -我是迫不得已 |
[13:10] | You saw what a monster I was out there. | 你也看见我刚刚有多过分 |
[13:12] | This–this is the exact thing I always hated in my dad, | 这恰恰是我恨我爸的一点 |
[13:15] | that ugly macho testosterone drive to win, | 他总认为不择手段的强硬真汉子才能赢 |
[13:19] | and today it has flowered in me. | 今天我自己却也踩进这怪圈了 |
[13:21] | Well… No, this ends today, Cam. | 小卡 我今天一定要打破怪圈 |
[13:24] | I am not passing this on to Lily. | 我绝不能让莉莉也受到同样的影响 |
[13:25] | Well, it’s not all on you. You know, | 其实 这也不能全怪你 |
[13:27] | I’m beginning to think maybe I did sabotage Abby’s hair. | 我在想 我可能确实故意弄坏了艾比的发型 |
[13:30] | I didn’t spray. I didn’t Beyonce. | 我没用定型喷雾 没来个碧昂斯范儿 |
[13:32] | I basically built a ticking time bun. | 我简直给她梳了个定时炸弹在头上 |
[13:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:42] | No. | 不好 |
[13:45] | – My hair hurts. – I’ll fix it. | -我头发扯着疼 -我帮你弄一下 |
[13:52] | We should find Lily. | 我们找莉莉去吧 |
[13:53] | Did you see what your daughter just did? | 你们看见你家女儿干嘛了吗 |
[13:57] | Uh… Lily, did you pull the pins out of Julie’s hair? | 莉莉 你把朱莉的发夹拔下来了吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, she fell. | 是的 她摔了 |
[14:01] | Oh. Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[14:03] | I–could I get everyone’s attention for just a moment? | 大家能听我说两句吗 |
[14:05] | We consider what our daughter just did | 我们觉得 我家女儿刚刚的行为 |
[14:07] | to be an embarrassment to the sport of gymnastics. | 违背了体操运动的体育精神 |
[14:09] | I assure you, she did not learn this from us. | 我向你们保证 那绝对不是我们教的 |
[14:12] | And as far as we are concerned, that is a sign of weakness… | 而且我们认为 这是弱者的表现 |
[14:14] | Not the way a winner behaves, but the way… | 不是胜利者该有的行为 而是 |
[14:16] | – A loser behaves. – A loser behaves. | -失败者的行为 -失败者的行为 |
[14:19] | Come on, Lily. Let’s get your grips and tiger paws. | 走吧莉莉 我们去拿你的护掌和护腕 |
[14:20] | – You’re going to a time-out. – Yeah. A nice long one. | -你得暂停比赛 -对 要多停一会 |
[14:24] | I made pre-team, | 我进预选队了 |
[14:25] | and my daddies get to watch from outside. | 但我的爸爸们只能在外面观看 |
[14:28] | – No closer than 100 feet. – But we’re appealing. | -必须在100英尺之外 -我们在申诉 |
[14:30] | Yay, Lily! | 莉莉太棒了 |
[14:35] | Kill the chicken! Chicken fingers! | 杀死小鸡 酥炸鸡条 |
[14:37] | Pigeon man! | 鸽子人 |
[14:39] | Pigeon man? Pigeon man. | 鸽子人 鸽子人 |
[14:40] | You see, Tony, it’s not me. | 你看到了吧 托尼 不是我的错 |
[14:42] | Would you invite her to game night? | 你会邀请她去游戏之夜吗 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna go now. | 我还是先走吧 |
[14:44] | They’re kinda sticklers about the next-day delivery thing. | 那些要求隔天送达的人都不好伺候 |
[14:48] | Bird in the hand! | 一鸟在手[已成定局] |
[14:49] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[14:50] | Any slower, she’d be the U.S. Mail, | 她要再慢点 就堪比美国邮政了 |
[14:52] | am I right? | 你说是吧 |
[14:53] | That’s gonna kill at the warehouse. | 这笑话在我们仓库肯定笑倒一大片 |
[14:54] | You see? You are the problem. | 看见没 你才是问题 |
[14:56] | Except you cheated. I saw you look at the paper. | 但你作弊了 我看见你偷瞄那张纸了 |
[14:59] | I knew it. | 我就说嘛 |
[15:00] | You’re no better. | 你也好不到哪里去 |
[15:01] | All the screaming and bullying. | 大吼大叫 盛气凌人 |
[15:03] | The question isn’t why you two weren’t invited. | 问题不是为什么你们没被邀请 |
[15:06] | It’s why you’re ever invited. | 而是为什么以前有人愿意邀请你们 |
[15:07] | And by the way, this isn’t even about you. | 顺便说一句 这画根本与你们无关 |
[15:11] | Treasure… Chest. | 藏宝 箱 |
[15:13] | Now can we clean this place up and go? | 我们能不能把这收拾干净 赶紧离开 |
[15:19] | Funny story. | 说来有趣 |
[15:20] | My mom and Jay were invited. | 我妈妈和杰其实被邀请了 |
[15:22] | Cam gave me the invitation at school, | 小卡在学校把邀请函交给我 |
[15:24] | and I forgot about it. | 我把这事忘了 |
[15:25] | But how could I tell them right after I’d shamed them? | 但我怎么能在刚训完话之后就说出实情呢 |
[15:27] | I had to cover my tracks. | 我得毁灭证据 |
[15:29] | It’s true, Jay. I cheated. | 没错 杰 我是作弊了 |
[15:32] | I cheat a little bit every time that we come to the game night. | 每次在游戏之夜我都会小作弊一下 |
[15:35] | I think Mitch saw me the last time, | 我觉得上次米奇发现了 |
[15:37] | and that’s why they don’t want to play with us anymore. | 所以他们不想再跟我们玩了 |
[15:39] | But why would you do that? | 你为什么要作弊 |
[15:40] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | Maybe because I don’t want you to think that I am not smart. | 也许我不想让你认为我笨 |
[15:45] | I would never think that. | 我绝不会那么认为 |
[15:47] | And besides, it’s my fault, anyway. | 再说 这其实是我的错 |
[15:49] | The kid is right. I’m too competitive. | 孩子说得对 我太争强好胜 |
[15:51] | Lost a game of yahtzee once. | 玩快艇骰子输了一回 |
[15:52] | The dice are still on the wall. | 那些骰子现在还被我挂在墙上 |
[15:54] | Yeah, but at least you’re not a cheater. | 但至少你没有作弊 |
[15:55] | I feel like such a donkey mouth. | 我觉得自己真是个驴嘴巴 |
[15:58] | Guys, there’s something you should know. | 爹妈 我有事情要告诉你们 |
[16:02] | It’s trivial pursuit night at mom’s church. | 妈妈的教堂今晚举办棋盘问答游戏之夜 |
[16:04] | I hate for you to miss my poetry reading, | 我不想让你们错过我的诗歌朗读会 |
[16:06] | but maybe you could head down there, | 但或许你们可以去教堂 |
[16:08] | work on your sportsmanship, | 培养一下公平竞争的体育精神 |
[16:09] | And you will feel better about yourselves. | 你们就不会那么自责了 |
[16:11] | Are you sure you’re going to be okay without me there? | 你确定我不去你一个人能行吗 |
[16:14] | Yes, mother. Mother. I’ll be in the car. | 是的 妈妈 妈妈 我上车等你们 |
[16:17] | I get this damn competitive streak from my old man. | 我的过分好胜是从我爸那继承的 |
[16:20] | It’s a miracle I didn’t pass it down to mitchell. | 幸好我没有把这传给米奇尔 |
[16:22] | I love that we can blame our parents. | 真高兴我们能把这怪到父母头上 |
[16:24] | My mother was the biggest cheater I’ve ever known. | 我母亲是我见过最爱作弊的大骗子 |
[16:27] | And she used to snoop on everything that we did. | 她以前特爱窥探我们的事 |
[16:30] | Ay. Jay, look at this. | 杰 看看这个 |
[16:34] | Our invitation. | 我们的邀请函 |
[16:35] | They must have forgot to give it to us. | 他们肯定是忘给我们了 |
[16:37] | No. I checked this bag when we got here, | 不对 我刚进来就检查过这包 |
[16:39] | – and it wasn’t there. – Why are you always– | -当时不在里面 -为什么你总是 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause you know I have a problem. | 你知道的 我有问题 |
[16:43] | This was Manny. | 这是曼尼干的 |
[16:44] | He forgot to give it to us, | 他忘了给我们 |
[16:46] | and then he came and tried to sneak it in there. | 然后就想偷偷地塞进去 |
[16:49] | Why wouldn’t he just tell us? | 他干嘛不直接告诉我们 |
[16:52] | Maybe because he doesn’t want us to go to the reading. | 也许因为他不想让我们去朗读会 |
[16:55] | That’s why he was talking about the church and the game. | 所以他才一直说教堂和棋盘游戏的事 |
[16:58] | He was working us. | 他把我们耍了 |
[17:00] | Guess he’s not too much of a goody two-shoes. | 看来他也不是个老好人 |
[17:02] | No. He’s a lying, scheming little sneak. | 不 他是个爱撒谎 搞诡计的小坏蛋 |
[17:07] | That’s my son. | 真不愧是我儿子 |
[17:08] | Our son. | 我们的好儿子 |
[17:11] | I’ve never seen dad freak out like that before. | 我从没见过爸爸发那么大火 |
[17:13] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[17:15] | Oh, it’s partly my fault. | 一部分是我的错 |
[17:16] | I goaded you guys into a fight to prove a point. | 我引诱你们吵架 以显示我的先见之明 |
[17:19] | Why do I always have to win? | 我为什么总是要赢 |
[17:21] | How did I get this way? | 我是怎么变成这种人的 |
[17:25] | That you? | 那车是你的吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:29] | – You? – Yep. | -那车是你的吗 -是的 |
[17:30] | How many kids in yours? | 你车里有几个小孩 |
[17:32] | Felt like 30. | 感觉像是30个 |
[17:33] | I got four. | 我有4个 |
[17:35] | But I’m thinking of emancipating two of them early. | 不过我打算把其中两个尽早轰出家门 |
[17:37] | Tell me one of you has cigarettes or a flask. | 但愿你们有香烟或酒 |
[17:40] | Sorry, buddy. | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[17:41] | I’ve been through every state– | 我经历过各种情绪[州] |
[17:43] | Depressed, catatonic, Arkansas. | 抑郁 紧张 阿肯色州 |
[17:47] | I considered faking my own death in Bryce Canyon National Park. | 我想过干脆在布莱斯峡谷国家公园假死算了 |
[17:50] | Have you been? Not to be missed. | 你们去过吗 不可错过哦 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna miss it. I’m missing every bit of it. | 我会错过 我会完全错过 |
[17:55] | I’m not spending another second in that rolling asylum. | 我不会在那辆”移动精神病院”里再待一秒 |
[17:58] | Poor guy. How long you been on the road? Couple weeks? | 可怜的家伙 上路多久了 几周吗 |
[18:02] | Couple days? | 几天 |
[18:07] | Dad’s in the middle of a super sad dude hug. | 爸正在那边跟超级可怜虫抱团呢 |
[18:10] | We really disappointed him. | 我们真是令他失望了 |
[18:12] | Yeah, maybe we should just suck it up | 也许我们应该咬牙忍忍 |
[18:14] | and go to Jellystone this summer. | 今年暑假去杰里斯通公园吧 |
[18:16] | Wait. That’s why dad got this thing? | 慢着 所以爸才弄了这辆车吗 |
[18:19] | I-I can’t go on a trip this summer. | 今年暑假我不能去旅行 |
[18:21] | – Why? – I’ve… | -为什么 -我有 |
[18:23] | – I’ve got stuff. – Huh? No. What stuff? | -我有事 -不行 快说什么事 |
[18:27] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Luke. | -我不想说 -卢克 |
[18:29] | Summer school. I’m failing pre-algebra. | 暑期班 我的初级代数挂科了 |
[18:32] | – Why didn’t you say something? – I don’t know. | -你为什么没说 -我不知道 |
[18:34] | I feel stupid. | 我觉得好蠢 |
[18:36] | You know what it’s like to follow her? | 你知道有她在前面做榜样是什么感觉吗 |
[18:38] | All the teachers look at me | 所以老师看着我 |
[18:39] | and think that I’m some kind of irrational remainder. | 都觉得我像是无理数余数 |
[18:42] | – Did I use that right? – No. | -我这样说对吗 -不对 |
[18:44] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[18:46] | But why didn’t you ask me? I would’ve tutored you. | 你为什么不问我呢 我可以辅导你 |
[18:49] | I tried, but you were always off in your room | 我试过了 不过你总是待在你的房间里 |
[18:51] | or some corner of the house on the phone. | 或是家里的角落打电话 |
[18:53] | Yeah, who have you been talking to so much lately? | 你最近总是和谁讲电话 |
[18:55] | – Aaron? – Who’s Aaron? | -亚伦吗 -亚伦是谁 |
[18:57] | Actually, it’s two boys– Aaron and Alex. | 事实上有两个男生 亚伦和艾历克斯 |
[18:58] | – Oh, two boys. – A boy named Alex likes you? | -两个男生 -还有一个和你同名 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I know. It’s weird. | 我知道 好诡异 |
[19:01] | But my friend Andi with an “I”– she’s a girl– | 但我朋友安娣 “女”字旁的 是个女生 |
[19:03] | – Also liked Alex. – The boy? | -也喜欢艾历克斯 -男艾历克斯吗 |
[19:05] | Yes, the boy. I don’t refer to myself in the third person. | 当然是男的 我不会用第三人称来说自己 |
[19:07] | – I thought Aaron was the third person. – No. | -我以为亚伦是第三人 -不 |
[19:09] | Anyway, I thought I was cool juggling two boys at once, | 总之 我觉得脚踩两条船挺酷的 |
[19:11] | But… | 但是 |
[19:13] | They both ended up dumping me on the same day. | 他们在同一天甩了我 |
[19:15] | sweetie, that’s awful. | 甜心 那太可怕了 |
[19:17] | How did I not know this was happening? | 我怎么会不知道这些事 |
[19:19] | You’ve been really busy lately, | 你最近太忙了 |
[19:20] | like with flipping that house. | 你要翻新房子 |
[19:22] | And plus I didn’t really want to talk about it, | 而且我并不想谈这个 |
[19:24] | because it’s kind of embarrassing. | 因为说起来怪丢人的 |
[19:26] | Not as embarrassing as failing a class that starts with “Pre.” | 比不上挂掉以”初级”为名字的课程丢人 |
[19:30] | – Baby… – You guys wanna feel better? | -宝贝 -你们想好受些吗 |
[19:33] | I auditioned to be a Laker girl this morning. | 我今早面试了湖人队的啦啦队员 |
[19:35] | – What? You did? – No way. | -什么 真的吗 -不是吧 |
[19:37] | I took all those dance classes when I was younger, | 我小时候上过舞蹈课 |
[19:39] | and, I don’t know. I’ve been trying to figure out | 我也不知道 我最近想搞清楚 |
[19:41] | what I want to do with my life, | 我这辈子想做什么 |
[19:42] | So I saw online that there were open tryouts, | 我在网上看到他们有公开选拔赛 |
[19:45] | – so I went down there. – And? | -所以我就去了 -然后呢 |
[19:47] | I’m the new head Laker girl, mom. | 我是最新的湖人队啦啦队长 妈 |
[19:49] | It was a disaster. I was the worst one there. | 真是场灾难 我是其中最差劲的 |
[19:51] | I couldn’t even get through my routine. | 我甚至记不住整套表演动作 |
[19:53] | You have a routine? | 你们有一套表演动作吗 |
[19:57] | Pat, Heath, you guys have given me the courage to go back in there, | 帕特 希斯 你们让我有勇气回去 |
[20:00] | stand up to my wife, | 勇敢面对我妻子 |
[20:01] | and tell her she was right all along. | 告诉她 她一直是对的 |
[20:03] | Happy trails, Phil. | 一路顺风 菲尔 |
[20:06] | Heath? | 希斯 |
[20:06] | I might just stay here a while. | 我还想继续待一会儿 |
[20:11] | Phil. Phil, I have to show you something. | 菲尔 菲尔 我得告诉你一些事 |
[20:12] | Don’t gloat. I get it. | 别得意洋洋 我知道了 |
[20:14] | I keep trying to push this family closer together, | 我尝试令家人亲近 |
[20:15] | – but they need their space. – No, no, no. | -但他们各自需要空间 -不 |
[20:17] | We have too much space. | 我们的空间太多了 |
[20:18] | Being in trapped in one room has forced us | 被困在一间屋子里却令我们 |
[20:20] | to actually talk to one another, | 能彼此交谈 |
[20:21] | and I have found out some incredible things about our kids. | 我发现了孩子们的一些不可思议的事情 |
[20:24] | Wait. Incredible good? | 等等 不可思议的好吗 |
[20:26] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[20:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[20:32] | Dream come true! I don’t even need context! | 梦想成真 我甚至不需要了解来龙去脉 |
[20:35] | What is this?! | 这是什么情况 |
[20:36] | – So our trip’s back on? – We’re in if Jolene’s in. | -我们继续旅行吗 -只要乔琳没意见就行 |
[20:39] | – Come on. Do it! – Yeah! | -快点来吧 -好耶 |
[20:47] | Why can’t I get this? | 为什么我就是不会呢 |
[20:48] | You just gotta focus. Clear your mind. | 你需要集中精神 心无杂念 |
[20:50] | Loosen up. Get in the zone. You know this. | 放轻松 进入状态 你会的 |
[20:52] | Okay, we’re gonna walk through this together, | 我们一起来过一遍 |
[20:54] | step by step. | 一步步的 |
[20:55] | Five, six, seven, eight… | 五六七八 |
[20:57] | One, two, three, four, | 一二三四 |
[21:00] | – Five and six, seven and eight… – 56.1 plus or minus 8.25. | -五六七八 -56.1加上或减去8.25 |
[21:03] | – That’s the first one. – One, two, three, four, | -这是第一题 -一二三四 |
[21:05] | – Five, six, two, five– – Okay, number 2– X plus 2 over 4 | -五六二五 -第二题 X加上2除以4 |
[21:07] | – equals 3 plus 3– – Minus– damn it, | -等于3加3 -减 见鬼 |
[21:09] | Alex, do you mind? | 艾丽克斯 小声点行吗 |
[21:10] | We’re doing something important here. | 我们这里正在做正事呢 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:15] | Once more. From the tippy, like nobody’s watching. | 再来一遍 从头开始 就当旁边没人 |
[21:18] | Five, six, seven, eight. One two… | 五六七八 一二 |