时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s all this? I said one suitcase. | 拿这么多干嘛 说了只能带一个箱子 |
[00:05] | I need choices, Jay. | 我需要各种备选衣服 杰 |
[00:06] | Colombia’s not one of your more formal nations. | 在哥伦比亚没必要那么讲究吧 |
[00:08] | The guy on their money is sitting in a lawn chair. | 有钱人坐在躺椅上都行 |
[00:11] | Ay. I cannot believe that my little baby’s leaving me. | 真不敢相信我的小宝贝要离开我了 |
[00:14] | You know, I left the glass doors open downstairs. | 我忘了关楼下的玻璃门了 |
[00:16] | So right now, your actual baby may be leaving you. | 所以现在你真正的宝贝可能正在离开你呢 |
[00:21] | One robe. | 睡袍只能带一件 |
[00:23] | I guess we know what everyone | 我猜第二天早上大家都要 |
[00:25] | will be talking about my second morning there. | 议论我连续穿同一件睡袍了 |
[00:27] | Manny is visiting Gloria’s family for about a month, I hope. | 曼尼要去歌洛莉亚老家待一个月 |
[00:32] | I just gotta get him on a plane before | 我得趁歌洛莉亚情绪崩溃 |
[00:34] | Gloria has a meltdown and changes her mind. | 改变主意前 把他送上飞机 |
[00:36] | ‘Cause if he doesn’t go to Colombia, | 因为如果不把他送去哥伦比亚 |
[00:38] | Colombia comes to me. | 整个哥伦比亚就要找上门了 |
[00:42] | It happended before. | 先前的惨痛教训历历在目 |
[00:54] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[00:55] | – Oh, my god! – What?! | -天呐 -怎么啦 |
[00:57] | Oh! It’s mitchell. We won. | 是米奇尔 我们赢了 |
[00:58] | Ay, that’s great! What we won? | 太好了 赢什么了 |
[01:00] | It’s fantastic. We’ve waited so long. | 太棒了 我们等了那么久 |
[01:02] | What did we won?! | 赢什么啦 |
[01:03] | The supreme court ruling. Gay marriage is legal. | 最高法院裁决判定同性婚姻合法 |
[01:06] | Ay! Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[01:07] | Thanks, Gloria. | 谢了 歌洛莉亚 |
[01:08] | Can I talk to Cam? | 能让小卡接电话吗 |
[01:10] | Uh, yes. Hold on. | 好 等下 |
[01:11] | Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, it’s Mitchell. | 谢谢 谢谢 是的 是米奇尔 |
[01:13] | Hi. Hey. | 喂 说 |
[01:14] | I gotta go. But can you believe this finally happened? | 我得挂了 你能相信这终于成真了吗 |
[01:16] | I know. It’s amazing. We’ll celebrate tonight. | 是啊 太棒了 晚上要庆祝一下 |
[01:18] | – I love you. – Celebrate what? | -我爱你 -庆祝什么 |
[01:20] | Oh. Well, Jay, hold on to your hat. | 杰 坐稳了 |
[01:21] | But as of today in California, | 从今天开始 在加州 |
[01:23] | it’s legal for a man to marry another man! | 法律认可同性婚姻啦 |
[01:27] | Ew. He threw up. | 他吐了 |
[01:28] | He just needs some time to get used to the idea, honey. | 他只是需要点时间来接受 亲爱的 |
[01:31] | It’s so great, Cam. | 太棒了 小卡 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I’m happy for you guys. | 是啊 真替你们开心 |
[01:33] | Gloria, Manny needs his birth certificate | 歌洛莉亚 曼尼需要出生证明 |
[01:35] | to re-enter the country. | 才能重新入境 |
[01:37] | Any idea where it is? | 知道在哪吗 |
[01:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:39] | Oh, that’s right. He leaves today. You must be a wreck. | 对哦 他今天就走了 你一定很不舍 |
[01:41] | She’s not a wreck. She’s a rock. | 她没事的 她很坚强 |
[01:42] | Now, I looked, and it’s not in the safe. | 找过了 没在保险箱里 |
[01:44] | This one had her first sleepover last week. | 莉莉上周第一次在朋友家过夜 |
[01:45] | I just had to tough my way through it. | 我鼓励自己要坚强 挺过了一晚 |
[01:47] | He picked me up in the dark. | 他半夜去把我接回家了 |
[01:49] | I can’t find that birth certificate anywhere, Jay. | 哪里都找不到出生证明 杰 |
[01:52] | Maybe it’s a sign and — | 也许这是个预兆 |
[01:53] | It’s a sign we need a refresher meeting | 是个预兆提醒我们要重新讨论 |
[01:54] | on what goes in the safe. | 保险箱里应该放什么 |
[01:56] | Here’s a preview — no shoes. | 先给你透露一点 不能放鞋 |
[01:58] | Look, I looked online, | 我上网查了 |
[01:59] | and we can get a copy if we go to the courthouse. | 我们可以去法院要个复印件 |
[02:00] | That’s what we’re gonna do. In the car. | 就这么办 上车 |
[02:01] | We’ll be back in an hour. | 我们一个小时后就回来 |
[02:03] | Hey, Cam. Congratulations. Go, gay marriage. | 小卡 恭喜 同性婚姻万岁 |
[02:08] | He did it again. | 他又吐了 |
[02:09] | Ay, si? | 是吗 |
[02:11] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[02:25] | So tell me, Cam. | 跟我讲讲 小卡 |
[02:26] | How does it work when it is between two men? | 你们男男之间是怎么”攻做”的 |
[02:29] | Well, I don’t really feel comfortable | 我觉得在莉莉面前 |
[02:30] | talking about that… in front of Lily. | 谈论这种事不太好吧 |
[02:32] | I know how that works. | 我知道你们怎么做的啦 |
[02:33] | I rented the wrong movie once. | 有次我租错碟了 |
[02:35] | Did you see “Glen, Garry, Glenn, and Ross”? | 你看过《”大根”游戏》吗 |
[02:39] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[02:40] | – Why don’t you go play? – What I mean is, | -你先去一边玩 -我的问题是 |
[02:41] | who proposes to who? | 谁该向谁求婚呢 |
[02:43] | I don’t know. We’ve talked about it, if it ever became legal. | 我不知道 我们谈过如果合法了要怎样 |
[02:46] | Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today? | 现在成真了 你今天要求婚吗 |
[02:48] | Well, it just happened. | 才刚刚宣布 |
[02:49] | I haven’t really had… | 我还没有… |
[02:50] | Oh, you have to do it today. | 你一定要今天求婚 |
[02:51] | Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story. | 每对爱人都应该有段美好的求婚故事 |
[02:54] | Well, I have always adored my mom and dad’s story. | 我一直很羡慕我爸妈的求婚故事 |
[02:57] | He plowed “Will you marry me?” into a snowy field | 我爸用犁在我妈窗外的雪地里 |
[02:59] | right outside of her window. | 犁出了”你愿意嫁给我吗”几个字 |
[03:00] | And then he tried to re-create it | 他们结婚25周年时 |
[03:01] | for their 25th wedding anniversary. | 他想再重现那个场景 |
[03:03] | But there was no snow, so he burned it into a cornfield. | 但当时没下雪 他把字烧在玉米地里了 |
[03:05] | Bad idea. | 大错特错 |
[03:06] | You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it | 但我妈确实因此又得到一枚戒指 |
[03:09] | with the F.E.M.A. money. | 用紧急事务管理署发的救援金买的 |
[03:10] | Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story. | 我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事 |
[03:13] | One day, we were watching tv before dinner, | 那天 我们在饭前看电视 |
[03:16] | and Jay says, “Manny, hand me that thing.” | 杰说 “曼尼 把东西给我” |
[03:19] | And Manny gives him the ring. | 曼尼就把戒指递过去了 |
[03:20] | I mean, I was very happy, of course, | 当然 我很开心 |
[03:22] | but it is not the best story. | 但我总想经历更好的故事 |
[03:24] | At least Javier was on top of a dolphin. | 至少哈维尔还是骑着海豚求婚的 |
[03:27] | Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off, | 战士们总谈论将一切抛之脑后的那一刻 |
[03:30] | when the war finally wins. | 在战争终于结束的时候 |
[03:32] | – Get down! – Shut up! | -蹲下 -闭嘴吧你 |
[03:34] | I can’t see the tv! | 我看不到电视了 |
[03:35] | Turn the fan on! | 把风扇打开 |
[03:36] | Oh, stop yelling! My head’s going to explode! | 别鬼叫了 我脑袋都要炸了 |
[03:39] | For me, that moment is | 对我来说 那一刻就是 |
[03:41] | four days into summer vacation. | 暑假开始的第四天 |
[03:43] | Hey, honey. What’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[03:44] | Do you remember when summer meant fireflies | 你还能想起当夏天只有萤火虫 |
[03:46] | and cutoff shorts and ice-cream trucks? | 热裤以及冰淇淋的时候吗 |
[03:49] | Well, one out of three. | 我有其中之一 |
[03:51] | We’ll get our time. They’re all going away at some point, right? | 会有时间的 他们都要出门的 对吧 |
[03:53] | Yeah, Haley’s got her beach trip, | 是啊 海莉要去海滨 |
[03:56] | and Alex is doing Habitat for Humanity, | 艾丽克斯要参加国际仁人家园活动 |
[03:58] | and Luke has camp. | 卢克要去露营 |
[03:59] | If I remember, | 没记错的话 |
[04:00] | I think we have six hours totally kid-free on… | 我们有六个小时清静独处的时间 |
[04:03] | oh, the 14th. | 就在14号那天 |
[04:04] | Hey, if we moved Alex’s flight, | 如果我们更改艾丽克斯的航班 |
[04:05] | we could have, like, 10 or 12 hours. | 我们就能有10或12个小时了 |
[04:09] | Dream bigger, hot pants. | 有点野心 热裤男 |
[04:10] | Step aside. | 靠边 |
[04:12] | Sometimes I don’t know if I love how much I fear Claire, | 有时我不知道自己是喜欢怕克莱尔的感觉 |
[04:15] | or fear how much I love her. | 还是怕自己太爱她 |
[04:20] | 22nd to the 8th for Alex, | 把艾丽克斯从22号调到8号 |
[04:22] | Luke to the 14th, | 把卢克调到14号 |
[04:24] | Haley gets a day there. | 把海莉调到这天 |
[04:26] | – Come on. – That’s it, beautiful mind. | -好嘞 -就是这样 真是大智慧 |
[04:28] | Harness that crazy into something positive. | 化疯狂为美好 |
[04:29] | Shh! If I can get Alex to move her Habitat for Humanity | 如果能让艾丽克斯把仁人家园活动的地点 |
[04:32] | from Oklahoma to Sacramento | 从俄克拉荷马州调到萨克拉门托 |
[04:34] | and Luke to move his camp session, | 再让卢克更改露营的日期 |
[04:36] | they will both overlap with Haley’s vacation, | 他们就会和海莉的出游时间重合 |
[04:39] | and I just bought us seven kid-free days. | 那样我们就有7天自由时间了 |
[04:41] | – Witchcraft! – Yes. | -点”时”成金啊 -是的 |
[04:44] | I’ve outdone myself, Gloria. | 我崇拜死自己了 歌洛莉亚 |
[04:46] | I booked the restaurant from our first date, | 我订了我们第一次约会的餐厅 |
[04:48] | the same table overlooking the ocean, | 依然是那张能俯瞰大海的桌子 |
[04:51] | and I’ll do it at sunset, | 我会在日落时分开口 |
[04:52] | which I’ve recently discovered is my ideal lighting. | 我最近发现日落时的光线最衬我了 |
[04:54] | That’s so romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[04:55] | I know! Isn’t it? | 是啊 很浪漫吧 |
[04:58] | Oh, okay. Oh, that’s Mitchell. | 是米奇尔打来的 |
[04:59] | Gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[04:59] | Oh, don’t let him hear the excitement in your voice. | 别让他听出来你有多兴奋 |
[05:02] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 说得对 |
[05:04] | – What? – I’m at that coffee shop on 3rd, | -说话 -我在三街的咖啡店 |
[05:05] | and I forgot my wallet. | 我忘记带钱包了 |
[05:07] | Can you come bail me out? | 能来救我吗 |
[05:08] | Ugh. Isn’t this convenient? | 怎么这么巧啊 |
[05:10] | It actually was. I was only two blocks away. | 其实真的很巧 我离那里只有两条街 |
[05:14] | But when I got there, I realized it was all a ploy | 但我到了以后 发现是他为了求婚 |
[05:16] | so he could propose. | 耍的小伎俩 |
[05:18] | But it was so sweet, | 但他这么做真贴心 |
[05:19] | I just decided to ditch my plans and let him do it. | 我决定放弃自己的计划让他先下手了 |
[05:34] | Mitchell, I’m so sorry, | 米奇尔 太抱歉了 |
[05:35] | But there is a massive pileup on the 405, | 但405公路上发生了严重追尾事件 |
[05:38] | and, well, I have to go pick up Lily. | 我得去接莉莉了 |
[05:40] | And maybe you could just call Claire or something? | 也许你可以给克莱尔打电话求助 |
[05:42] | Cam, Cam, I got, like, 50 cents to my name. | 小卡 小卡 我大概还剩50美分 |
[05:46] | Have you decided on a tea? | 你决定点什么茶了吗 |
[05:50] | Do they all cost the same? | 价格都一样吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | Look at that line. | 好长的队啊 |
[05:56] | Probably everybody getting their gay marriage license. | 大家可能都来领同性结婚证书了 |
[05:59] | I think it’s just called a marriage license. | 那好像就叫结婚证书吧 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 那个 我也说不清 |
[06:04] | Maybe we should go home and forget about it. | 也许我们该回家 不去了 |
[06:05] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | I’ve been reading up on some of those tropical diseases — | 我最近在阅读一些热带疾病的资料 |
[06:09] | Malaria, yellow fever, rabies. | 疟疾 黄热病 狂犬病 |
[06:11] | I’m high risk, Jay. | 我属于高危人群 杰 |
[06:12] | I’m a big hand shaker. | 我喜欢与人握手 |
[06:13] | You’re fine. You’ve had all your shots. | 没事的 你注射过所有疫苗了 |
[06:15] | And that Paco Rabanne will scare away any mosquitoes. | 而且你喷的帕科香水会吓跑蚊子的 |
[06:18] | Jay, I’m scared. | 杰 我害怕 |
[06:20] | I’m not sure I want to go through with it. | 我不确定自己想不想去了 |
[06:21] | We didn’t drive all the way down here for that piece of paper | 我们开了这么远的路来拿证明 |
[06:24] | for you to get cold feet at the last second. | 可不是为了让你临阵脱逃的 |
[06:26] | And what happened, anyway? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[06:27] | You’ve been looking forward to this day for months. | 你几个月来一直很盼望这一天 |
[06:29] | I know. But maybe we should wait until next year. | 我知道 但也许我们该等到明年 |
[06:32] | I’m still kind of young to be doing this. | 我现在还太小了 |
[06:33] | We’re not waiting. | 不能等 |
[06:34] | I already paid for you, and your mother signed off. | 我已经付钱了 你妈妈也签字了 |
[06:37] | This is happening. | 就这么定了 |
[06:41] | Great day, huh? | 好日子 是吧 |
[06:44] | – Hello! – Oh, thank god. | -我来了 -谢天谢地 |
[06:47] | I’ve had so many cups of tea, | 我喝了好多杯茶 |
[06:48] | they gave me my own one of these. | 他们给了我专属的厕所钥匙 |
[06:49] | Ohh. Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:51] | So congratulations on the whole marriage thing. | 恭喜你们终于可以合法结婚了 |
[06:54] | – How amazing is that, right? – Yeah. | -太棒了 对吧 -是啊 |
[06:56] | We gonna hear some big gay wedding bells soon? | 你们很快就要举办一场同性恋婚礼了吗 |
[06:58] | Ah, well, just wedding bells. | 叫婚礼就可以了 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. We’ve always talked about it. | 当然啦 我们总是讨论这事 |
[07:02] | But, you know, | 但你知道的 |
[07:03] | it’s just — just a matter of finding the right timing. | 只是要找到合适的时机 |
[07:05] | And then there — there’s a couple of other factors — | 还有其它的一些因素 |
[07:06] | the tax implications and estate planning. | 税务影响和财产规划 |
[07:09] | Oh, stop. I’m swooning. | 打住 我都要晕了 |
[07:11] | I’m just being practical. | 我只是从实际考虑 |
[07:12] | You’re the same way. | 你也是这样的人啊 |
[07:14] | You — you told Phil to take back your engagement ring | 你叫菲尔退掉订婚戒指 |
[07:15] | and buy you a washer/dryer. | 买台洗衣烘干机 |
[07:17] | Well, don’t put this back on me. Come on. | 别扯到我身上来 拜托 |
[07:19] | What is Cam’s biggest complaint about you? | 小卡最不满意你哪一点 |
[07:21] | You’re not romantic. | 你不浪漫 |
[07:22] | This is your opportunity. | 现在是你翻身的大好时机 |
[07:23] | Mitchell, you should go home tonight | 米奇尔 你今晚回家 |
[07:24] | and surprise him with a big, splashy proposal. | 隆重地向他求婚 给他一个惊喜 |
[07:28] | He would really like it if I proposed to him. | 如果我向他求婚 他会很开心的 |
[07:31] | I guess I could stop after work and pick up a card. | 我想下班后我可以去买张卡片 |
[07:34] | – And… – Oh, my god. You’re hopeless. | -然后 -天啊 你简直无可救药 |
[07:35] | – I know. – Mitchell, okay. | -我知道 -米奇尔 |
[07:37] | – This is what you do. – Oh, boy. | -你要这样做 -天啊 |
[07:39] | It really should be your own idea, though. | 但是该由你自己想主意 |
[07:41] | No! Come on, come on. I need help. Please? | 不 拜托 我需要帮助 求你了 |
[07:43] | Fine. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Tonight, you cook him his favorite meal. | 今晚 你给他做他最爱吃的菜肴 |
[07:47] | You open the best bottle of wine. | 开一瓶最好的红酒 |
[07:50] | And just as the two of you are sitting down to enjoy it, | 当你们坐着品味美酒时 |
[07:53] | you break up with him. | 你和他分手 |
[07:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:55] | Because then, as he is at his lowest, | 因为在他伤心欲绝的时候 |
[07:57] | you pop the question. | 你突然求婚 |
[07:58] | He goes from agony to ecstasy! | 他会从痛苦不堪变成欢天喜地 |
[08:00] | It’s so romantic. | 多浪漫 |
[08:02] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[08:03] | More traditional? Okay. | 你想要更传统的吗 好吧 |
[08:05] | All right. You look into his eyes… | 好 你深情凝视他的双眼 |
[08:07] | And you say, “I saw a doctor. | 说 “我去看了医生 |
[08:10] | He found a small dark mass.” | 他发现了一小块黑色的东西” |
[08:12] | What are you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[08:13] | And then just as he begins to cry, | 当他开始哭泣时 |
[08:14] | you pull out a black box with a ring in it. | 你拿出一个装着戒指的黑盒子 |
[08:17] | There’s your small dark mass! | 这就是那个黑色的东西 |
[08:19] | It’s genius! | 这主意太天才了 |
[08:20] | Y-you’re a disaster. | 你真是个灾难 |
[08:21] | You could go the disaster route, too. | 你也可以走灾难路线 |
[08:22] | Did you ever hear how I told Phil we were gonna have Luke? | 你听过我是怎么告诉菲尔我怀上卢克的吗 |
[08:25] | I said, “Thousands of children die every day…” | 我说”每天都有成千上万的儿童死去” |
[08:34] | Dad? | 爸 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry. Was I being proud of you too loud? | 抱歉 我太为你自豪而吵到你了吗 |
[08:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:38] | Going off to habitat, helping all those people. | 做仁人家园志愿者 去帮助别人 |
[08:41] | Honey, I’m speechless. | 乖女儿 我简直无语凝噎了 |
[08:44] | Thanks. I just thought it was — | 谢谢 我只是觉得那… |
[08:45] | But are we sure about Oklahoma? | 但你确定要去俄克拉荷马州吗 |
[08:46] | There’s so many needy people right up in Sacramento. | 在萨克拉门托就有许多需要帮助的人 |
[08:48] | And it’s driving distance. | 从家开车就能到那里 |
[08:50] | I already signed up for my work detail, | 我已经确认了我的工作细节 |
[08:52] | and I’ve been e-mailing with my tentmate. | 也开始和同住一个帐篷的人邮件联系了 |
[08:53] | Yeah. No, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[08:55] | I guess it’s just… | 我想只是… |
[08:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:58] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[09:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:01] | No, it’s stupid. | 没事 这太愚蠢了 |
[09:02] | I’ve just never been so far away | 只是我以前从没 |
[09:03] | from my baby girl before. | 离我的小女儿这么远 |
[09:05] | Not now, waterworks. Not now. | 现在别哭啊 别哭 |
[09:07] | Oh, daddy. | 老爸 |
[09:12] | You okay, dad? | 你还好吗 爸 |
[09:13] | Oh, hey, buddy. Never been better. | 你好啊 孩子 我很好 |
[09:15] | You’re so thoughtful. | 你真是体贴 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna miss that when you go off to camp on the 14th. | 你14号去露营后我会想念你的好的 |
[09:18] | Little Wiffle golf? | 来打威浮高尔夫吗 |
[09:19] | Wait. I cant’t go to camp on the 14th. | 等等 我14号没法去露营 |
[09:22] | I have to go when Carly’s going. | 我得和卡莉一起去 |
[09:23] | Who’s Carly? | 卡莉是谁 |
[09:24] | She’s this girl I like, and she’s here right now. | 她是我喜欢的女孩 她就在客厅呢 |
[09:28] | Well, all the more reason to change camp sessions. | 那就更应该改变露营的日期了 |
[09:30] | Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It’s foolproof. | 小别胜新婚嘛 这是不会错的 |
[09:33] | Not this fool. Forget it. | 这次会错 你别想了 |
[09:35] | What about all the new girls you’re gonna meet? | 你还会遇见很多新女孩的 |
[09:37] | You’re only 14. | 你才14岁 |
[09:38] | Do you really want to be tied down? | 现在就想吊死在一棵树上了吗 |
[09:40] | Yes! | 是的 |
[09:41] | Oh, Luke, watch. I-I got it. Okay. | 卢克 瞧 我会了 好 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:46] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[09:46] | Oh, hi, Mr. Dunphy. | 您好 邓菲先生 |
[09:47] | Sorry we moved the furniture around. | 抱歉我们搬开了家具 |
[09:49] | I was showing Luke | 我给卢克表演了 |
[09:50] | the flip I did at tumbling sectionals. | 我在翻筋斗地区赛上做的动作 |
[09:52] | Oh, no. That’s my mom. | 不好 是我妈妈来了 |
[09:53] | But I can leave you guys this old movie I brought over. | 但我可以把我带来的这部老电影留给你们 |
[09:56] | It’s called “Dirty Dancing.” | 电影名是《辣身舞》 |
[09:57] | Never let her go. | 千万别放开她 |
[10:00] | Hey, Carly’s mom. Phil Dunphy. | 你好 卡莉妈妈 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[10:02] | Big fan of your daughter. | 你女儿的铁杆粉 |
[10:03] | – Thank you. – Get off me! | -谢谢你 -放开我 |
[10:04] | So, yeah, heads up. Luke’s got to change his camp session. | 听我说 卢克得改变露营的日期 |
[10:07] | – You guys may want to do the same. – No. | -你们能不能也改一改 -不行 |
[10:09] | My husband and I have been working the white board all week, | 我丈夫和我这周都在算计日程 |
[10:11] | and we just bought three days away from that. | 好不容易能离开这些熊孩子三天 |
[10:15] | – It wasn’t even me! – Bank it! | -又不是我干的 -你也打过去 |
[10:17] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[10:20] | Okay, Manny, remember, as soon as you land, | 曼尼 记住 你下了飞机 |
[10:23] | watch out for Malaria. | 就留神点玛拉莉亚[疟疾] |
[10:24] | Why? I got a shot for that. | 为什么 我打过疫苗了 |
[10:25] | Can we hurry this up? | 我们能快点吗 |
[10:27] | No, I’m talking about your cousin Malaria. | 不 我说的是你表姐玛拉莉亚 |
[10:28] | She’s coming to pick you up, but she might have Rubella. | 她去接你 但她可能带露贝拉一起去 |
[10:30] | – What? – That’s her daughter. | -什么 -那是她女儿的名字 |
[10:31] | But make room in the car | 但在车上离她远点儿 |
[10:32] | because she could have diphtheria. | 因为她可能有白喉 |
[10:33] | Who’s diphtheria? | 谁是白喉 |
[10:34] | Ay, Manny, diphtheria is a disease. | 曼尼 白喉是一种病 |
[10:36] | That’s why I want you to be apart from her in the car. | 所以我要你在车上离她远点儿 |
[10:38] | Okay, let’s go. Gloria, better say goodbye here. | 好了 走吧 歌洛莉亚 该告别了 |
[10:40] | He’s got to hurry to get through security. | 他得抓紧去过安检了 |
[10:41] | – But there’s no line. – For now. | -又没有排长队 -马上就要排了 |
[10:43] | A senior tour bus just pulled up. | 一队老年人旅游团刚到 |
[10:45] | You know how much private wanding that is? | 你知道他们会让警报响多少回吗 |
[10:47] | Half their skeletons are metal. | 他们身上一半的骨头都是金属的 |
[10:49] | Ay, Manny, please. Call me as soon as you land. | 曼尼 一降落就打给我哦 |
[10:52] | – I’ll miss you. – And we’re walking. | -我会想你的 -走吧走吧 |
[10:55] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[10:57] | – Wait. – No. Up! | -慢着 -不 快上去 |
[10:58] | I forgot to give mom this card I wrote. | 我忘了把我写的卡片给妈妈了 |
[11:00] | Uh, no, no, no. I’ll handle it. | 别别别 我帮你给她 |
[11:01] | Safe trip, buddy. Safe trip. | 一路平安 伙计 一路平安 |
[11:04] | We’re out of here. | 我们走啦 |
[11:04] | No, let’s wait until he gets to the top. | 别 我要目送他上楼 |
[11:09] | Adios, mi amor! | 保重 我的宝贝 |
[11:10] | Who wants ice cream? Huh? | 谁想吃冰淇淋 |
[11:13] | What if he never comes back? | 他要是不回来了怎么办 |
[11:14] | Oh, honey, no one ever leaves home and doesn’t come back. | 宝贝 哪有人离开家会不回来啊 |
[11:17] | I did. | 我就是啊 |
[11:21] | Hey, honey. | 乖女儿 |
[11:23] | I’ve been mulling over your Sacramento decision. | 我一直在考虑你去萨克拉门托的决定 |
[11:26] | It wasn’t exactly my — | 实际上那不是我的决… |
[11:27] | Of course I want my baby girl close, | 当然 我希望宝贝女儿离家近点儿 |
[11:29] | but I got to get used to you leaving. | 但我得习惯你离家在外 |
[11:30] | Because college — and knowing you, a great college — | 因为你上大学 而且肯定是名牌大学 |
[11:33] | is right around the corner. | 已经指日可待了 |
[11:35] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[11:37] | Now, habitat will look good on an application, | 参加国际仁人家园会给你的大学申请加分 |
[11:39] | but does Sacramento really move the needle? | 但萨克拉门托这地方真的对你有帮助吗 |
[11:41] | I have another place in mind. | 我在考虑另一个地方 |
[11:43] | Little hint — it starts with an “El.” | 给你点提示 地名以”萨尔”开头 |
[11:46] | El Salvador? Are you serious? | 萨尔瓦多吗 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:48] | They have an unstable government | 那地方政局不稳定 |
[11:49] | and — and earthquakes. | 还是地震高发区 |
[11:51] | Boats. Looks like there’s a h-hill. | 看这有船 好像还有山呢 |
[11:54] | I’m just saying, you don’t push yourself at this stage, | 我只是想说 你如果这个关头不逼自己 |
[11:55] | you wind up at a second-tier college. | 就只能上二流大学了 |
[11:57] | Soon you’ve lost all your ambition. | 很快你就会失去你的抱负 |
[11:59] | You’re just drifting through life, | 你会一辈子碌碌无为 |
[12:01] | hoping someone offers you an “M-r-s” Degree. | 指望有人给你个”家庭主妇”文凭 |
[12:06] | Is that who you want to be? | 那是你想要的生活吗 |
[12:13] | Hey, princess. Second breakfast? | 我的公主 第二顿早餐吗 |
[12:14] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[12:17] | So, big beach trip coming up, huh? | 马上要去海滩了是吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:19] | Can’t get better than late July, | 没什么比七月底更好的了 |
[12:21] | – unless it’s early Aug… – Save it, dad. | -除了八月初 -省省吧 老爸 |
[12:22] | I know you and mom want the house to yourselves. | 我知道你和妈妈想摆脱我们独占房子 |
[12:24] | Nope. | 不是的 |
[12:24] | I’m the last piece of the puzzle, right? | 就差我还没搞定了 对吧 |
[12:26] | What’s it worth to you? | 开个价吧 |
[12:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | How about I pay for gas and two dinners? | 我给你付油钱和两顿饭行不 |
[12:31] | Mnh-mnh. Gas, | 不够 汽油费 |
[12:33] | All dinners, groceries, two new bathing suits, | 每顿饭 日用品 两套新泳装 |
[12:35] | – a boogie board, one of those… – Are you crazy? | -冲浪板 还有… -你疯了吗 |
[12:37] | – No. I’m also not done. – Yes, you are done. | -不 我还没说完呢 -你完了 |
[12:39] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[12:40] | You know another way this shakes out? | 知道还有个结果是什么吗 |
[12:41] | You don’t go. | 就是不让你去 |
[12:42] | That’s right. Overplay your hand, I pull the plug, | 没错 你要是太过分 你爹我不干了 |
[12:43] | you blow your last chance for a good time with your friends. | 你就失去了最后一次和朋友逍遥的机会 |
[12:45] | Word gets out that you’re not cool. | 大家会说你这人真没劲 |
[12:47] | Then school starts. | 然后开学了 |
[12:48] | You end up with your nose in a book all year. | 你只好一整年死读书 |
[12:50] | No friends, no dates, | 交不到朋友 钓不到帅哥 |
[12:52] | not caring how you look. | 从来不打扮 |
[12:56] | Is that who you want to be? | 那是你想要的生活吗 |
[13:03] | Turns out Mitchell really had forgotten his wallet, | 原来米奇尔真的是忘带钱包 |
[13:05] | so proposing wasn’t even on his radar. | 所以他根本没想到求婚的事 |
[13:07] | My plan was bulletproof. | 我的计划无懈可击 |
[13:09] | He was gonna be as blindsided | 他会像创始人日上 |
[13:10] | as the fattest hog on Founder’s Day, | 最肥的猪一样被蒙在鼓里 |
[13:12] | And I was… | 而我呢 |
[13:13] | Pretty darn proud of myself. | 真为我自己自豪 |
[13:17] | I had the ideal proposal. | 我有个理想的求婚计划 |
[13:19] | Cam once told me that all he wanted | 小卡曾经告诉我 他想要的就是 |
[13:20] | was someone to sit in a rocking chair and grow old with. | 一个能和他一起坐在摇椅上慢慢变老的人 |
[13:24] | So while we’re at dinner, | 所以我们吃晚饭时 |
[13:25] | Claire is setting up two rocking chairs | 克莱尔会去准备两把摇椅 |
[13:27] | next to the fireplace, with a bottle of champagne. | 放在壁炉旁 再配上一瓶香槟 |
[13:29] | Ohh. He is going to… | 他一定会… |
[13:31] | Squeal like a Berkshire white | 像四人扔猪游戏里的 |
[13:33] | in a four-man pig toss. | 伯克郡猪一样尖叫不止 |
[13:34] | Gosh durn it, I miss Founder’s Day. | 天啊 我太想念创始人日了 |
[13:37] | This is a little bit fancy for just a quick bite. | 来这里吃简餐也太铺张了吧 |
[13:39] | Well, who knows if they can even get us in? | 没准都没有位子呢 |
[13:40] | Let me check. | 我问问看 |
[13:42] | Reservation for Tucker. | 塔克订的位 |
[13:43] | Is everything set up with the table? | 东西都布置好了吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 有位 |
[13:48] | The restaurant where we had our first date, | 那是我们第一次约会的餐厅 |
[13:51] | the sunset lighting that Cam loves… | 还有小卡最爱的日落霞光 |
[13:54] | He was going to propose. | 他这是要求婚的节奏啊 |
[13:55] | I-I-I was so touched, | 我太感动了 |
[13:57] | but at the same time, he was ruining the one chance I had | 但同时 他也在摧毁我唯一的 |
[14:00] | for romantic redemption. | 展现浪漫情怀的机会 |
[14:01] | Oh, I’m feeling really queasy, Cam. | 小卡 我觉得很恶心 |
[14:03] | No, no, no. You’ll be okay once we sit down. | 没事没事 我们坐下你就好了 |
[14:05] | I think I need to go home. Sorry. | 我想我得回家 对不起 |
[14:06] | Oh! S– excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 对不起 |
[14:07] | No, no, no. We’ll get you some ginger ale, some crackers. | 没事没事 我给你要点姜汁和饼干 |
[14:10] | Mnh-mnh. I’m — I got to run to the restroom. | 不行 我得直奔厕所了 |
[14:11] | You — you grab the car. | 你去取车吧 |
[14:14] | Well, you’ll feel better after you throw up. | 你吐完就好受了 |
[14:17] | Okay, new plan. We’re coming back early. | 计划有变 我们会提早回来 |
[14:19] | Is everything set up? | 都准备好了吗 |
[14:20] | You said two hours. We haven’t even left yet. | 你说要两小时才回来的 我们还没出发 |
[14:22] | – Well, hurry! – Just stall. | -那赶紧啊 -拖延一下 |
[14:24] | Tell him that… Haley had a hemorrhage, | 就跟他说 海莉大出血了 |
[14:26] | and you’re her blood type, | 而只有你和她血型一致 |
[14:28] | – so you… – I’m not doing that, you ghoul. | -所以你 -我才不要 你个食尸鬼 |
[14:30] | Just get back to the house and — | 快去家里准备 |
[14:32] | – Gloria. – Cam, how did it go? | -歌洛莉亚 -小卡 怎样啦 |
[14:34] | – Did he… – It didn’t happen. | -他有没有 -没成功 |
[14:35] | I have to go with the backup plan. | 得实施后备方案了 |
[14:36] | Fortunately, I had an alternate proposal scenario | 幸好我有个后备的求婚方案 |
[14:39] | in case there was a problem. | 以备不时之需 |
[14:40] | Jay and Gloria were babysitting, | 杰和歌洛莉亚在帮忙看孩子 |
[14:42] | so I asked them to re-create | 于是我让他们重现 |
[14:43] | the picnic under the stars we had | 我们搬进我们的第一间公寓 |
[14:45] | the night we moved in to our first apartment. | 那晚在星空下共进野餐的情景 |
[14:47] | Mitchell would take one look and… | 米奇尔肯定一看到就会… |
[14:49] | Sob like a Tony winner. | 像获了托尼奖一样喜极而泣 |
[14:56] | I got the picnic basket. | 我找到了野餐篮 |
[14:58] | But you know what is going to be hard to find? | 但你知道什么东西很难找吗 |
[15:00] | My interest in this whole damn thing? | 我对这整件闹剧的兴趣吗 |
[15:01] | No, the blue-and-white tablecloth. | 不 是蓝白色的桌布 |
[15:04] | Here it is. It was in the occasions closet. | 找到了 在特殊场合用品柜里 |
[15:06] | They keep their tools in a pillowcase, | 他们把工具放在枕头套里 |
[15:08] | but they have an occasions closet? | 却用整个柜子来放特殊场合用品吗 |
[15:11] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么在这里 |
[15:12] | Oh. Cam is going to propose to Mitch, | 小卡要向米奇求婚 |
[15:14] | so we’re here to help him set it up. | 我们在帮他布场 |
[15:16] | That is coconuts! | 太巧了 |
[15:18] | Mitchell asked us to do the same thing for him. | 米奇尔也叫我们来做一样的事 |
[15:21] | Well, that just makes me want to stay | 这样一来我真想留下 |
[15:22] | and see how this whole thing works out. | 看看结果会怎样 |
[15:23] | Oh, we can. Let’s set it up and then we’ll hide somewhere. | 可以啊 我们布好场 然后躲起来 |
[15:25] | Ay, yes, in the occasion closet. | 没错 躲进特殊场合用品柜里 |
[15:27] | No. We do what they asked and leave. | 不行 我们就照吩咐办 然后离开 |
[15:28] | We never had these problems. | 我们那辈人从没有过这种烦恼 |
[15:30] | This is what happens when they let men marry men. | 这就是允许男人和男人结婚的下场 |
[15:34] | That cannot be a coincidence. | 那肯定不是巧合 |
[15:38] | Sorry about the detour. | 不好意思 我绕了路 |
[15:39] | I was just worried about the pileup on the 405. | 我担心405公路上会塞车 |
[15:41] | Oh, take your time. The drive’s actually soothing me. | 慢慢开 坐车反而让我舒服些了 |
[15:43] | Oh! Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[15:45] | Oh! What — what was that? | 搞什么 怎么回事 |
[15:46] | Oh. I think it’s a blown tire. It’s okay. | 我想是爆胎了 没事的 |
[15:48] | Well, I know there’s a spare. Do — do we have the tools? | 还有备胎 有工具吗 |
[15:50] | – Yeah, yeah. They’re in the pillowcase in the trunk. – Right. | -有的 在后备箱的枕头套里 -好 |
[15:53] | Why do you have to be so grouchy? | 你为什么要这样不耐烦 |
[15:55] | We’re giving them a beautiful story. | 我们在为他们创造美好的故事 |
[15:57] | Everybody deserves one. | 每个人都值得拥有一个美好回忆 |
[15:59] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[16:00] | Oh, you’re not an idiot. You’re not as romantic as some — | 你不是白痴 你不像别人那样浪漫 |
[16:03] | These things peel off on the back, | 这些东西背面就有双面胶 |
[16:05] | and I’ve been gluing ’em. | 而我还一直在用胶水粘 |
[16:06] | Why do I even bother? You don’t care about this stuff. | 我费个什么劲 你根本不在乎这些感觉 |
[16:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[16:10] | Yeah, like when you proposed to me. | 就像你向我求婚的时候 |
[16:12] | “Hey, Manny, hand me that thing.” | 你说”曼尼 把那个东西给我” |
[16:14] | That’s my whole story. | 那就是我的故事 |
[16:15] | Hang on. That wasn’t my fault. | 慢着 那不是我的错 |
[16:16] | I had something big planned. | 我本来安排好了 |
[16:18] | You asked him for the ring. | 你叫他把戒指给你 |
[16:19] | I was asking for the remote. He jumped the gun. | 我指的是遥控器 他自己偷跑了 |
[16:22] | He was supposed to give me the ring | 他本该在当天晚些时候 |
[16:23] | later that night at the restaurant. | 在餐厅里把戒指递给我的 |
[16:25] | The waiter was gonna come by and offer coffee. | 服务员会来问我们要不要咖啡 |
[16:27] | I was gonna say, “No, thank you. It’ll keep me up, | 我会说”不用了 谢谢 喝了睡不着 |
[16:29] | and lately, I’ve been loving my dreams, | 这段时间 我一直活在梦中 |
[16:31] | and there’s one in particular I hope comes true.” | 有一个梦 我希望能成为现实” |
[16:34] | Manny gives me the ring. | 然后曼尼会把戒指给我 |
[16:35] | I say, “Gloria –“ | 我说 “歌洛莉亚” |
[16:36] | Yes, Jay! Yes, I marry you! | 我愿意 杰 我愿意嫁给你 |
[16:40] | I love my new story. | 我喜欢我的新故事 |
[16:46] | Little heads-up — there’s no way I’m not crying at this wedding. | 提醒下 我绝对会在他们的婚礼上哭的 |
[16:49] | Phil, you cried on the way here. | 菲尔 你来这里的路上就哭了 |
[16:51] | I was on the brink already. | 我当时已经泪在眼眶了 |
[16:53] | I watched “Dirty Dancing” before we left. | 我出门前看了《辣身舞》 |
[16:57] | Text from my dad. | 我爸的短信 |
[16:59] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[17:01] | He wants me to come visit him for a couple of days, | 他要我过去看望他几天 |
[17:02] | but it’s right in the middle of our kid-free week. | 正好是孩子们都出门的那周 |
[17:04] | Oh, that’s too bad. I guess you could take two days. | 太可惜了 我想你去两天没问题 |
[17:08] | I may have mentioned to Frank | 我可能跟弗兰克说过 |
[17:09] | that Phil might be available that week. | 菲尔那周可能有空 |
[17:12] | The only thing better than a kid-free week | 唯一比孩子们都出门更棒的 |
[17:14] | is a couple of days carved out just for mama. | 就是再挤出几天让我独处 |
[17:19] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:23] | Hey, you remember the day I proposed to you? | 还记得我向你求婚的那天吗 |
[17:25] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[17:26] | I don’t remember the exact date, but, yes. | 我不太记得是哪一天了 但我记得 |
[17:28] | March 19, 1994. | 1994年3月19日 |
[17:30] | Oh. Yeah. | 是哦 |
[17:31] | I was in such a bad mood that afternoon. | 那天下午我心情相当不好 |
[17:33] | I was on day two of a St. Patrick’s hangover. | 圣帕特里克节喝醉后的第二天宿醉 |
[17:36] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得这点 |
[17:38] | I just remember how crazy in love I was. | 我只记得我爱得有多疯狂 |
[17:41] | I couldn’t wait to ask you. | 我等不及想向你求婚 |
[17:43] | I even ran a red light on the way to pick you up. | 去接你的路上甚至闯了个红灯 |
[17:46] | I still have the ticket. | 罚单我还留着 |
[17:48] | No, you don’t. Why would you say something like that? | 不可能 你为什么要说这样的话 |
[17:50] | Are you kidding me? I was racing to my life. | 开什么玩笑 我在冲向我的新人生 |
[17:52] | It’s in a box at my dad’s | 罚单就在我爸家 |
[17:53] | with a bunch of other stuff — | 和其他东西存在一个盒子里 |
[17:55] | The program from that concert where I met you… | 包括你我相识的那场音乐会的节目单 |
[17:59] | …the matchbook with the fake number on it you gave me… | 你给我的写着假电话号码的火柴盒 |
[18:02] | The souvenir goblet from our first date. | 我们第一次约会的纪念酒杯 |
[18:05] | You really think I’d throw away all those beautiful memories… | 你觉得我会把这些美好回忆扔掉吗 |
[18:09] | …milady? | 我的夫人 |
[18:14] | I haven’t seen that stuff for a long time. | 我已经很久没再看看那些东西了 |
[18:17] | I got to dig it out when I see my dad. | 我去见我爸时一定要翻出来 |
[18:18] | Okay, stop. Sorry. | 好了 别说了 对不起 |
[18:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:21] | I told your dad to call you | 我让你爸爸找你的 |
[18:23] | because I wanted some time for myself. | 因为我想有几天单独清静的时间 |
[18:26] | Yeah, couple of days away from my perfect, romantic husband, | 是的 几天远离我那完美浪漫的丈夫 |
[18:31] | who is far too good | 我这个铁石心肠 |
[18:32] | for this cold-hearted, bloodless wife-bot. | 冷血无情的机器人根本配不上的好丈夫 |
[18:38] | You have blood. | 你不冷血 |
[18:39] | Honey, I just put the chairs in front of the fireplace. | 亲爱的 我只是把椅子放在了火炉前 |
[18:42] | You made it romantic. | 你却布置得这么浪漫 |
[18:43] | Mitchell’s right. I’m a ghoul. | 米奇尔说得对 我是个食尸鬼 |
[18:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:49] | You’re romantic, too, in your own funny way. | 你有你自己有趣的浪漫方式 |
[18:51] | We’re just different. | 我们只是不同 |
[18:54] | So what if I’m more sentimental? | 我更多愁善感些又如何 |
[18:56] | My mom. | 是我妈 |
[18:58] | I mean, sure… | 我是说 当然 |
[19:00] | Marriage needs romance. | 婚姻需要浪漫 |
[19:01] | You know what it also needs? | 知道还需要什么吗 |
[19:03] | “Spoke to Phil, and he suggested –“ | “菲尔联系过我 他建议…” |
[19:06] | Forgiveness. | 宽容 |
[19:10] | Okay. Spare, please. | 好了 请给我备胎 |
[19:12] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[19:14] | I can’t believe this has happened to us so many times, | 真不敢相信我们碰到这种事太多次了 |
[19:15] | we actually have a system. | 居然有了换胎的固定程序 |
[19:17] | Oh, I know. You’ve come a long way | 我知道 从你第一次看到千斤顶 |
[19:18] | from the first time you ever saw a jack. | 这一路走来你可不容易 |
[19:20] | Remember, you couldn’t believe… | 记得吗 你不相信… |
[19:21] | I’m sorry. This is amazing. | 抱歉 这真是太棒了 |
[19:22] | I am lifting a car right now. | 我正在抬起一辆车 |
[19:24] | I am the strongest man in the world. | 我是全世界最强壮的男人 |
[19:26] | Oh, do you remember that time in Yosemite | 还记得那次在约塞米蒂国家公园 |
[19:28] | when it was snowing so bad? | 雪下得非常大吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. What was that, like six years ago? | 记得 那是六年前吗 |
[19:31] | Oh, gosh. No, it was before Lily, | 老天 不 是在领养莉莉之前 |
[19:33] | so it was at least seven or eight. | 所以至少有七八年了 |
[19:36] | God, it is — it’s going by so fast. | 老天 时间过得真快 |
[19:38] | Yeah. You’re telling me. | 对 那还用说 |
[19:43] | You know, it’s a different world down there | 知道吗 24小时之前 这下面 |
[19:45] | than it was 24 hours ago. | 是一个完全不同的世界 |
[19:48] | Cam, tire. Tire! | 小卡 轮胎 轮胎 |
[19:49] | Oh, my gosh. Oh, my — oh, my god. | 老天 我的天 我的天 |
[19:51] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[19:53] | It’s gonna be a different world | 对住在那个黄色房子里的人来说 |
[19:54] | for the people in that yellow house. | 世界也将要变得不同了 |
[19:59] | This is not at all how I saw the evening going. | 我今晚的计划绝对不是这样的 |
[20:03] | Honey, you have no idea. | 亲爱的 你绝对想不到 |
[20:08] | Do you remember our first apartment? | 你还记得我们的第一间公寓吗 |
[20:11] | Yes. What — what made you think of that? | 记得 你怎么想到那个了 |
[20:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:15] | The stars. | 星空 |
[20:18] | All right. Come on. Let’s do this. | 好了 来吧 换胎 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:35] | – Yes. – Yes. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[20:41] | Hey, there, you with the stars on your thighs. | 大腿上有星星的这位美女 |
[20:43] | – Huh? – It’s an old song. I thought I would… | -什么 -是首老歌 我是想… |
[20:47] | Eh, why do I bother? | 我费个什么劲 |
[20:49] | – What is this? – Oh. Oh, that’s from Manny. | -这是什么 -曼尼给的 |
[20:51] | I was hoping to wait and give it to you in a couple of days. | 我本想过几天再给你 |
[20:54] | But, uh, just remember that he’s fine. | 你要记住他很好 |
[20:57] | He’s only a plane ride away. | 他离你的距离坐飞机就能到 |
[21:00] | Nice. | 不错 |
[21:01] | I’m going to wash my face. | 我去洗脸了 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | I hope that my cousins don’t take him riding the horses | 希望我的表兄弟姐妹们不要带他去骑马 |
[21:06] | or shooting the guns. | 或是玩枪 |
[21:09] | I know that he’s almost a man, but… | 我知道他已经算是个成年男人了 但 |
[21:14] | Jay? | 杰 |
[21:15] | “Make sure you take care of Jay. | “你要照顾好杰 |
[21:18] | Please call me after his checkup on Thursday. | 他周四体检后请给我打电话 |
[21:21] | I’ll miss you guys so much.” | 我会非常想你们的” |
[21:23] | Nice, huh? | 真懂事 是吧 |
[21:24] | Nice? | 只是懂事吗 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna mail him his other robe. | 我去把他的另一件睡袍寄给他 |