时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m mad for you, Diane. | 我也为你生气 戴安 |
[00:02] | Roger’s dating already? | 罗杰这么快就开始约会了吗 |
[00:03] | OMG, I wonder if she’s younger than him. | 天啊 我好好奇她是不是比他年轻 |
[00:06] | You hold on a second. | 请稍等 |
[00:08] | Lorraine, how’s my favorite client? | 罗琳 我最爱的客户过得如何呀 |
[00:11] | I’ve been on something of a hot streak at work. | 我最近的事业红得发紫 |
[00:12] | I’ve tapped into a rich vein of new clients — | 接了一大堆新客户 |
[00:15] | recently divorced moms. | 都是刚离婚的妈妈们 |
[00:17] | You might say I hit the single-mother lode. | 你可以说我采到了”单亲妈妈矿” |
[00:20] | How about that master suite, huh? | 主卧室合你心意吗 |
[00:22] | Maybe if I had someone to share it with. | 要是有人共享就好了 |
[00:24] | Lorraine, you are a beautiful woman with a lot to offer. | 罗琳 你风华正茂 超有价值的 |
[00:29] | Should we make an offer? | 要给这房子也出个价吗 |
[00:31] | It’s a great house, but I’m just gonna be alone. | 房子是很棒 可惜我只身一人 |
[00:34] | Diane, you’re not gonna be alone. | 戴安 你不会一个人的 |
[00:38] | You’re gonna get a loan. | 你只需要贷一个款 |
[00:40] | Sodas, snacks — poker game’s in the basement. | 拿着苏打 零食 咱们去地下室玩牌 |
[00:42] | Look, I need more sleep than you, | 我比你更需要睡眠 |
[00:44] | and ever since they cut down that stupid prune tree, | 但自从他们把那颗梅树砍了 |
[00:46] | the sun has been right in my eyes every morning. | 每天早晨阳光就会照得我睡不着 |
[00:48] | It’s not a prune tree. They pruned the tree. | 不是梅树 是他们在修枝剪叶 |
[00:51] | And I’m not switching places with you, | 我是不会和你换床的 |
[00:52] | so you should just put your head at the other end of the bed. | 你下次掉个头睡就行了 |
[00:54] | Uh, why? So my feet get the pillow? | 什么啊 要我的脚枕着枕头睡吗 |
[00:56] | And I’m the dumb one. | 竟然还说我傻 |
[00:58] | Diane, you have got to forget about him. | 戴安 你不能老想着他 |
[01:00] | Roger’s Cheyenne’s problem now. | 罗杰现在是夏安的问题了 |
[01:02] | – Honey… – You know what? | -亲爱的 -知道吗 |
[01:04] | You need to talk. | 你需要找人倾诉 |
[01:06] | Starbucks for a little go juice? | 一起去星巴克喝杯饮料吧 |
[01:08] | What is up? | 怎么啦 |
[01:09] | I need to go into the office. | 我得去一趟办公室 |
[01:10] | My dad wants me to close out the monthly. | 我爸叫我把每月记录总结好[月事] |
[01:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:13] | Monthly. Never mind. Go on. | 月事 没事 你继续 |
[01:14] | I’m stretched a little thin today, so I need you | 我今天会很累 所以需要你 |
[01:16] | to do the grocery shopping, check in on the kids, | 去买点杂货 照顾一下孩子 |
[01:18] | and maybe clean up those branches in the front yard. | 或许再顺便把前院的树枝清理了 |
[01:20] | Done and done. | 放心加放心 |
[01:22] | Is that an expression, | 这是个词组 |
[01:22] | or did you really only remember two of the things I said? | 还是你真的只记住了我刚才说过的两件事 |
[01:25] | – The second. – I’ll leave you a message. | -后者 -我会给你语音留言备忘的 |
[01:30] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[01:31] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[01:31] | Sorry. Call back. | 不好意思 再打一次 |
[01:47] | I have bad news, Jay. | 我有坏消息 杰 |
[01:50] | Joe was thrown out of the gymboree. | 乔被赶出金宝贝乐园了 |
[01:52] | Again? What happened? | 又被赶出来了 出什么事了 |
[01:53] | He pushed Mason. He made him cry. | 他推倒了梅森 把他弄哭了 |
[01:55] | The teacher said that we cannot go back. | 老师说不准我们再去 |
[01:58] | That’s ridiculous. Mason’s a big baby. | 太荒谬了 梅森是大孩子了 |
[01:59] | Everybody there is a big baby. | 去那里玩的都是大孩子 |
[02:02] | But Joe plays very rough. | 但乔玩的时候很凶 |
[02:04] | And we know why. It’s the curse. | 原因我们都知道 是诅咒 |
[02:07] | Not that I’d ever want to discourage you from whispering, | 虽然我从来不反对你小点声说话 |
[02:09] | but that’s not a thing. | 但根本没有诅咒这回事 |
[02:11] | There is a mark of the devil in my family. | 我的家族有恶魔诅咒 |
[02:14] | My great-great grandfather | 我的曾曾祖父 |
[02:16] | was given the location of an emerald mine | 得到了翡翠矿址 |
[02:19] | in exchange for his soul. | 却换走了他的灵魂 |
[02:20] | There’s, like, paperwork or something that proves this? | 有文件之类的记录此事吗 |
[02:23] | And they say that the day of his daughter’s wedding, | 他们说在他女儿的婚礼上 |
[02:26] | a great bird came from the sky | 一只大鸟从天而降 |
[02:28] | and snatched him with his claws | 用爪子一把抓住他 |
[02:30] | and took him far, far away. | 把他带到遥远的地方去了 |
[02:32] | You’re aware that a remarkable number of your stories end | 你知道你讲过的许多故事的结局 |
[02:34] | with a family member being carried off by a giant bird. | 都是某个家庭成员被大鸟抓走吧 |
[02:37] | I only know what I was told, Jay. | 他们确实是这样告诉我的 杰 |
[02:38] | I’m just saying after the third time, | 我只是说事不过三 |
[02:40] | we might think about moving the party inside. | 我们应该以后举办室内聚会 |
[02:43] | Okay, maybe it’s not the curse, | 好吧 也许不是诅咒 |
[02:44] | but you know that my family has a very dark side. | 但你知道我的家族是有黑暗面的 |
[02:47] | My cousin Aurelio is a horse thief. | 我的表亲奥雷利奥是个偷马贼 |
[02:49] | My uncle Carlos fixed soccer games. My aunt — | 我叔叔卡洛斯幕后操控足球赛 我阿姨 |
[02:52] | Did he teach them to pick the ball up | 他是教他们把球捡起来 |
[02:53] | and throw it down the field? | 用手扔到场地里吗[橄榄球] |
[02:54] | ‘Cause that’s the only way you fix soccer. | 因为只有这样才是真正的足球 |
[02:56] | Manny escaped it, but I am not sure about Joe. | 曼尼逃脱了这一劫 但乔我就不知道了 |
[02:59] | Gloria, this is about an uptight teacher. | 歌洛莉亚 是老师太紧张了 |
[03:01] | And so what if Joe’s a little boisterous? | 就算乔有点调皮又怎样 |
[03:03] | Whatever happened to letting kids be themselves? | 不是一直都说孩子要保留自己的本性吗 |
[03:06] | – Ready. – Lose the hat. | -我准备好了 -别戴这帽子 |
[03:08] | I guess I’m supposed to see “Sound of Music” | 看来我看《音乐之声》都要 |
[03:10] | in a regular hat. | 戴普通帽子了 |
[03:10] | Nothing against “Sound of Music,” | 我不反对《音乐之声》 |
[03:12] | but there’s a lot of other things | 但今天下午 |
[03:13] | we could do this afternoon. | 我们可以做很多其他事 |
[03:14] | You ever hear of “Death Wish”? | 你听说过《猛龙怪客》吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, I love “Death Wish.” | 我喜欢”死亡之愿” |
[03:17] | Manny, that’s the charity where the sick kids go to, | 曼尼 那是有病的孩子参加的慈善活动 |
[03:19] | like, a concert with Madonna | 比如去麦当娜的音乐会 |
[03:21] | or to the super bowl with Justin Bieber, or they — | 或者和贾斯丁·比伯看超级杯 或者 |
[03:24] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:24] | It’s a movie — New York, ’70s, | 我说的是电影 70年代的 |
[03:26] | Charles Bronson’s a firm family man, and he… | 查尔斯·布朗森扮演一个顾家的好男人 |
[03:29] | Who’s pushed to the limit | 但被逼到绝境 |
[03:30] | until one day he decides to fight back. | 于是他决定作出反击 |
[03:32] | – You’ve seen it? – It’s called “Death Wish.” | -你看过 -片名是《猛龙怪客》这么明显 |
[03:34] | I doubt it ends with him trading banter | 我猜结局就是他在公寓里 |
[03:35] | in an apartment with Marsha Mason. | 和玛莎·梅森互相调侃 |
[03:39] | Hey, fiance? | 你好啊 未婚夫 |
[03:41] | Hello, my intended. | 你好 我的未来夫君 |
[03:42] | That one sounds a little murdery. | 听起来好吓人啊 |
[03:43] | You are my intended. | 未来夫君大人 |
[03:44] | Stop it. Stop it! | 别说了 别这样 |
[03:46] | So, while you’re out, | 你出去的时候 |
[03:47] | I’m gonna review our flower options, | 我会重新看一下选什么花 |
[03:48] | and I have to say, so far, i’m partial to Floral and Hardy, | 目前为止我很中意”福劳莱与哈代”花店 |
[03:51] | but I’m gonna give one last look at Florist Gump. | 但我还要最后看一眼”阿甘花店”的花 |
[03:53] | You love a business with a clever name. | 你就喜欢选名字起得好的 |
[03:55] | I do. Guilty. | 确实 被你发现了 |
[03:57] | Can I just say I love how this is going? | 我真是太喜欢现在的状态了 |
[04:00] | Mitchell and I agreed | 米奇尔和我一致同意 |
[04:01] | that I would be in charge of the wedding | 由我来操办婚礼事宜 |
[04:03] | after the tragic news last week from the Andys. | 上周我们才听说安迪家的悲剧 |
[04:05] | Uh, not the mountain range. No. | 不是指那条山脉[安第斯] |
[04:08] | Our friends Andrew and Andrew — | 我们的朋友安德鲁和安德鲁 |
[04:09] | they broke up. | 他们分手了 |
[04:09] | The stress of planning a wedding was too much. | 筹划婚礼的压力太大 |
[04:11] | They were quibbling about… | 他们互相吹毛求疵 争论 |
[04:12] | Everything. | 每一件事 |
[04:14] | I mean, uh, which is why I’m just happy | 所以我很乐意 |
[04:16] | to stay out of his way. | 放任他去发挥 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I dream big. Then I winnow down. | 对 我心虽大 更求精 |
[04:19] | Dream big. Winnow down. | 心更大 求更精 |
[04:20] | – Dream big. – Okay, winnow down. | -心更大 -好了 求精求精 |
[04:21] | Yep. Stay out of my way. Sorry. | 没错 让我发挥 抱歉 |
[04:24] | Daddy, where’s Larry? | 二爸 拉里哪去了 |
[04:26] | Oh, well, you know how cats are, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你知道猫总爱瞎跑的 |
[04:29] | They’re — they’re wanderers. | 他们是 流浪之神 |
[04:30] | But I haven’t seen him in days. | 但我都好几天没见着他了 |
[04:32] | Well, he’ll be back, okay? | 没事 他会回家的 好吗 |
[04:33] | Trust daddy on this. | 这事你得信我 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | You know, I’m starting to get worried | 我有点担心 |
[04:38] | that Larry might not come back. | 拉里可能不会回来了 |
[04:39] | – Oh, he’s definitely dead. – What?! | -一定已经死了 -什么 |
[04:41] | Yeah, street meat or coyote chow. | 不是横尸街头就是已入狼口了 |
[04:43] | We’ll wait a couple weeks, and then we’ll get a new Larry. | 我们再等几周 缓缓再弄只新的 |
[04:45] | Uh, you’re pretty nonchalant about our family pet dying. | 你对我们宠物的生死有点冷漠啊 |
[04:49] | And shouldn’t we help our daughter process this loss? | 我们难道不应该帮助闺女度过这一关吗 |
[04:51] | Yes, we will, and she’ll be fine. | 应该 应该 她会没事的 |
[04:53] | And it’s not nonchalant. | 我也不是冷漠 |
[04:55] | It’s farm life. | 在农场长大就这样 |
[04:56] | Death is everywhere. | 自古谁无死 |
[04:58] | You just learn to not get too attached to anything. | 别对他们投入太多情感就行了 |
[05:00] | Oh, so, what, if I were to die, | 这么说 要是我死了 |
[05:01] | you would just wait a few weeks and then replace me? | 你就等几周然后找个人取代我吗 |
[05:03] | Of course not. | 别说傻话 |
[05:06] | Where would I find another gay Mitchell | 再说我到哪儿去找一个跟你 |
[05:07] | with your exact markings? | 一模一样的同性恋米奇尔呢 |
[05:13] | What’s happening, big Al? | 大艾艾 干嘛呢 |
[05:15] | Yeah, let’s go ahead and veto that nickname. | 再管我叫那名字试试看 |
[05:16] | Hey, Reuben taught me this cool trick. | 罗本教会我一个特棒的把戏 |
[05:18] | Close your eyes. | 眼睛闭上 |
[05:22] | Oh, my god! What is wrong with you? | 我的天 你们什么毛病啊 |
[05:24] | You kissed a girl. Now we’re even. | 妹子让你亲了 现在谁也不欠谁 |
[05:25] | Just paying off a poker debt. | 我打扑克牌输给他了 |
[05:27] | Luke’s creepy friend just kissed me. | 卢克的变态朋友刚刚强吻了我 |
[05:29] | Ew. Reuben? That little weirdo? | 好恶 罗本吗 那个小怪胎吗 |
[05:31] | I’m still here. | 我还在这呢 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna go boil my mouth. | 我得把嘴放开水里消消毒 |
[05:33] | Oh, hey, guys. Game’s downstairs. | 兄弟们 去楼下玩游戏 |
[05:38] | This little game you dorks play, | 你们这些笨蛋玩的游戏 |
[05:39] | we talking milk money or heavy cream? | 赌注到底大不大 |
[05:41] | A lot of fresh bar mitzvah money down there. | 好些刚收的成人礼礼金呢 |
[05:43] | Mind if I sit in? | 我能参加吗 |
[05:43] | We kind of got a no-girls policy. | 我们有规定不能带女的 |
[05:46] | Is it a policy or just something that keeps happening? | 是规定还是根本没姑娘要跟你们玩 |
[05:49] | The second. | 后者啦 |
[05:53] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[05:54] | I am so excited I can’t stand it! | 我激动得都不能自已了 |
[05:56] | If you’re gonna move your hands around like that, | 你那手要是再那么扑腾 |
[05:58] | you need to put the phone down. | 还是先把电话放下 别摔了 |
[05:59] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[06:00] | For cocktail hour, | 餐前鸡尾酒会的部分 |
[06:01] | they’re creating a running waterfall | 他们在为我们设计一座人造瀑布 |
[06:03] | onto which they’re going to project | 我们两个拥抱的全息影像 |
[06:05] | a hologram of us embracing. | 会被投影到瀑布上面 |
[06:07] | But we’re still winnowing, right? | 但我们还要求精求细呢是吧 |
[06:08] | Already winnowed. | 这已经精简过了 |
[06:09] | I cut the angel costumes. | 本来还有天使装呢 |
[06:11] | Hard choices, Mitchell. | 好难抉择的 米奇尔 |
[06:13] | Okay, I got to go. I’m so excited! | 好的 我得挂了 太激动啦 |
[06:14] | Yeah, me too. | 好吧 我也是 |
[06:31] | Best thing about my relationship with Cam? | 我和小卡耍朋友最棒的在于什么 |
[06:33] | Trust. | 在于信任 |
[06:35] | Newsflash — I can be an obsessive person. | 快讯一则 我强迫症犯起来也不是人 |
[06:40] | In the past, I’ve had trouble letting someone else | 在以前 我根本没法放手让别人 |
[06:42] | call the shots. | 做决定 |
[06:45] | Giving up control made me crazy. | 把大权拱手让人实在令我抓狂 |
[06:50] | That’s what makes my life with Cam so freeing. | 这也是我跟小卡相处得如此轻松的原因 |
[06:52] | I can turn over big things to him | 我能把大事交由他处理 |
[06:54] | and never give them a second thought. | 然后自己不再去担心 |
[06:57] | Out of sight, out of mind. Bye-bye. | 眼不见 心不烦 拜拜了您 |
[07:10] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[07:11] | This is — | 这也 |
[07:12] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[07:15] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[07:16] | – Phil?! – Yeah, I was just sitting there, | -菲尔你在吗 -我就坐那儿 |
[07:18] | and he basically molested me. | 他就猥亵我了 |
[07:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:21] | She’s talking about Reuben. | 她说的是罗本 |
[07:22] | Who are you?! | 你又是谁 |
[07:23] | You boys better have money. | 你们男的最好把钱带够了 |
[07:24] | I am not doing this for free. | 不给钱姐可不干 |
[07:26] | W-w-what’s — what’s happening? | 你们 你们要干嘛 |
[07:27] | Oh, I hear you, Joyce. | 我听明白了 乔伊斯 |
[07:28] | His time’s important. Your time isn’t, right? | 他的时间宝贵 你的就不宝贵 是吧 |
[07:31] | Let me buzz you back, superstar. | 一会打给你 超级巨星 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[07:34] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | Branches are still in the front yard, | 前院的树枝还在那 |
[07:36] | I just took a rake to the face, | 我脸都被弹肿了 |
[07:37] | Reuben is getting really weird on Alex, | 罗本对艾丽克斯有奇怪的企图 |
[07:39] | And Haley’s doing something for money in the basement. | 海莉为了钱在地下室不知做什么呢 |
[07:42] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 没什么大不了啦 |
[07:43] | Daddy’s home, superstar. | 老爸回来了 超级巨星 |
[07:44] | No. Don’t call me that. | 别 别那么叫我 |
[07:46] | I’m not one of your needy little divorces. | 我跟那些粘人的离婚妇女不一样 |
[07:48] | Um, that is work. | 那是我的工作而已 |
[07:50] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[07:51] | ‘Cause I kind of feel like part of you loves | 因为我觉得你都爱上 |
[07:53] | being a hero to those women. | 充当这些女人的英雄了 |
[07:54] | I’m a helper of people. | 我是在帮助她们 |
[07:57] | Hey, you knew what you signed up for | 你当初追我这个房产中介的时候 |
[07:58] | when you hitched your wagon to a realtor man. | 就应当料到会有这些后果了 |
[08:01] | Honey, when I met you, | 亲爱的 我们认识时 |
[08:02] | you were a wedding deejay. | 你还是个婚礼DJ |
[08:04] | By the way, Spinderfella, | 顺便说一句 DJ先生 |
[08:05] | looks like you still need to hit the grocery store. | 看样子你还得去趟杂货店 |
[08:07] | I think someone’s feeling neglected. | 看来某些人感觉被忽视了 |
[08:09] | Yes, I deal with a lot of lonely women, | 没错 我跟很多寂寞妇女打交道 |
[08:11] | but there’s only one I’m married to. | 但我娶了的寂寞妇女只有你一个 |
[08:14] | You’re getting too involved, Phil. | 你有点忘乎所以了 菲尔 |
[08:15] | You are juggling these women, | 你在哄骗这些女人 |
[08:17] | and you’re not that good a juggler. | 而你水平确实很有限 |
[08:19] | Now you’re just lashing out! | 你是在说气话 |
[08:24] | Hey, come here. | 来这边 |
[08:25] | I didn’t tell Jay, | 我没告诉杰 |
[08:27] | but sometimes Joe even scares me. | 但有时候连我自己都害怕乔 |
[08:30] | Lucky for me, there are professionals | 万幸的是 有专业人士 |
[08:32] | that are trained to deal with such problems. | 来帮我解决这些问题 |
[08:35] | Ay, thank you for coming, padre. | 您好 谢谢您过来 神父 |
[08:37] | Oh, of course, Gloria. | 小事一桩 歌洛丽亚 |
[08:38] | And this must be Fulgencio. | 这肯定是弗汉希欧啦 |
[08:41] | What a beautiful little boy. | 小伙子真帅呀 |
[08:43] | He’s such a sweet nature. | 他天性纯良 |
[08:45] | I can tell he’s a gentle soul. | 我能看得出他本性善良 |
[08:48] | Ah! Hey, Fulgencio, no, no. | 弗汉希欧 松手 松手 |
[08:53] | Sorry, padre. | 抱歉 神父 |
[08:55] | Ay, that’s why I called you, Father. | 这也正是我找您来的原因 |
[08:57] | I think he’s bad. | 我觉得这个孩子很坏 |
[08:58] | There is evil in my family. | 我的家族有恶魔诅咒 |
[09:00] | Ah, Gloria, he’s just a little baby. | 歌洛莉亚 他还只是个婴儿呢 |
[09:02] | Last week, his eyes got red, | 上礼拜 他眼睛变红了 |
[09:04] | and the dog backed away. | 连狗都被他吓跑了 |
[09:06] | He probably just had a cold. | 他可能只是感冒了而已 |
[09:08] | All mothers worry. | 每家的妈妈都会担心 |
[09:10] | Look at him — rosy cheeks, he’s playing with his blocks. | 你看他 气色红润 乖乖地玩积木呢 |
[09:15] | The six again. | 又是六 |
[09:17] | So, Joe knocks one kid down, he’s out. | 因为乔推到了一个小孩 就把他开除 |
[09:20] | All kids do that. | 小孩子都这样 |
[09:21] | Why do you think your whole building is made out of nerf? | 不然你那整栋楼怎么都是防撞材料造的 |
[09:24] | Yeah, you see where he gets it from. | 是啊 你现在知道我小孩的脾气随谁了 |
[09:26] | Hey, listen, I’m not afraid of you, Miss Debbie. | 听着 我可不怕你 黛比老师 |
[09:27] | You’re not the — damn it. | 你不是…该死 |
[09:29] | Sounds like someone needs a relaxing trip | 看来某人该去纳粹占领的奥地利 |
[09:31] | to nazi-occupied Austria. | 来个放松之旅了 |
[09:32] | Can’t believe she hung up on me. | 她居然挂我电话 |
[09:33] | Well, you were yelling at her. | 谁让你冲着人家吼来着 |
[09:34] | Standing up for yourself is not the same thing as, uh — | 我这是坚持原则 是不同的 |
[09:37] | Excuse me. | 你等会 |
[09:39] | Uh, come on, Jay. | 算了吧 杰 |
[09:39] | So no one ever taught you manners, huh? | 你家没家教的 |
[09:41] | Whatever, dude. | 你想怎样 |
[09:42] | No, you bump into somebody, you apologize. | 你撞了人就应该道歉 |
[09:44] | And since I’m teaching you something here, | 既然我都要给你上一课了 |
[09:46] | here’s a little class called “Intro to pants.” | 就先从”好好穿裤子”开始吧 |
[09:48] | Jay, stop! | 杰 住手 |
[09:48] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[09:51] | I go to school with those kids. | 这些人和我同校 |
[09:52] | You know how embarrassing that was? | 你知不知道你这样多丢人 |
[09:53] | – Manny. – No. | -曼尼 -别说了 |
[09:54] | Why do you always got to be like this — | 你为什么老是这样 |
[09:56] | judgmental, hot-tempered, loud? | 爱评判别人 脾气爆 还大嗓门 |
[09:58] | These are a few of my least-favorite things. | 这些都是我最讨厌的事 |
[10:02] | Well, I can see that the house speaks to you, Diane. | 我看得出你跟这房子有缘 戴安 |
[10:05] | “Buy me.” | “买下我吧” |
[10:06] | Not now, house. | 现在还不行 |
[10:08] | Ah, the open floor plan, the spacious kitchen. | 开放式的布局 宽敞的厨房 多好 |
[10:10] | I do love it. | 我确实很喜欢 |
[10:13] | That’s — that’s the office. | 是我办公室打来的 |
[10:14] | Why don’t you take one last look at the backyard? | 我何不再去后院最后看上一眼呢 |
[10:16] | Did someone say barbecue? | 有没有想到”露天烧烤” |
[10:17] | “I did.” | 我有哦 |
[10:22] | Lorraine, what is up? | 罗琳 怎么了 |
[10:24] | Nothing. Just kicking it at the office. | 没忙什么呀 就在办公室呗 |
[10:29] | Slow down, now. | 慢点慢点 |
[10:30] | Tell Phil what happened. | 有什么事跟菲尔说 |
[10:32] | Phil, can I go in the garage? | 菲尔 我能不能去车库看看 |
[10:34] | Make yourself at home, sister. | 你就把这当自己家 随意 妹妹 |
[10:40] | That was my sister who is visiting town | 刚才是我妹妹 她来看我 |
[10:41] | — and my office, | 顺便看看我办公室 |
[10:43] | which is where I am calling you from. | 我就是从办公室打给你的 |
[10:45] | You called me. | 是你打给我的 |
[10:50] | I’m worried about Larry. | 我很担心拉里 |
[10:51] | Oh, honey, I know. | 宝贝儿 我知道 |
[10:54] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[10:54] | Um, Lily, there’s probably something I should tell you. | 莉莉 有件事也许我该告诉你 |
[10:59] | Larry’s not coming back home. | 拉里不会回来了 |
[11:01] | Why? Is he dead? | 为什么 他死了吗 |
[11:03] | Nope. Um, not dead. | 不 他没死 |
[11:05] | Larry, uh, met someone, fell in love, | 拉里遇到了意中人 |
[11:07] | and he got married. | 结婚了 |
[11:09] | Are they ever going to visit? | 他们会来探望我们吗 |
[11:10] | I’m afraid not because when cats get married, | 恐怕不会 因为当猫结婚以后 |
[11:14] | they have to move to, um, the forest, | 他们就必须搬去树林里 |
[11:17] | and so then they’re not tempted by other cats in the city. | 这样就不会受到城市里其它猫的诱惑 |
[11:20] | – It’s Larry. – I know. | -是拉里 -我知道 |
[11:22] | Even people that you would never expect | 就算是你平时认为坚强的人 |
[11:23] | – have moments of weakness. – No, over there. | -也会有软弱的时候 -不 在那 |
[11:25] | But where’s his wife? | 可是他妻子呢 |
[11:28] | Hello, Larry. | 你好 拉里 |
[11:29] | Larry’s back. | 拉里回来了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, uh, well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:32] | I think they probably, uh, didn’t work out, | 我猜他俩可能不合适 |
[11:34] | and they broke up. | 于是就分手了 |
[11:35] | People get married and then break up? | 结婚了以后还能分手吗 |
[11:37] | What if that happens to you and daddy? | 要是你和爸爸也分手呢 |
[11:39] | Oh, y-you know what? Daddy made a mistake. | 你知道吗 是爸爸搞错了 |
[11:41] | Uh, Larry and his wife didn’t break up. | 拉里和他的妻子没有分手 |
[11:43] | Larry’s wife…died. | 拉里的妻子 去世了 |
[11:46] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:48] | That’s why we’re gonna give him the closure he needs | 所以我们要给拉里一个了结 |
[11:51] | by throwing, um, a funeral | 我们要给他的妻子 |
[11:53] | to celebrate the remarkable life of Larry’s wife. | 举行一场葬礼来纪念她精彩的一生 |
[11:57] | It’s gonna be great. You know what? | 葬礼会很棒的 你知道吗 |
[11:59] | We’re gonna have music, we’re gonna get a shoe box… | 我们会准备现场音乐 还有鞋盒 |
[12:01] | …we’re gonna have candles. | 还有蜡烛 |
[12:02] | Yes. Hi, Florist Gump. It’s me again. | 喂 阿甘花店 又是我 |
[12:04] | It felt good to handle that crisis on my own. | 独自解决这个危机的感觉真好 |
[12:08] | In the past, I would have had to run to Mitchell, | 在过去 我肯定第一时间找米奇尔求助 |
[12:10] | but he’s been trusting me more and more. | 但是他现在越来越信任我了 |
[12:13] | I’m so proud of him. | 我真为他骄傲 |
[12:14] | He’s really learned to let things go. | 他真的学会了放手 |
[12:18] | Oh, no! God, no, no, no! | 不 天啊 不 不 不 |
[12:32] | What? | 干吗 |
[12:32] | It’s a bloodbath down there. | 我们在楼下被血洗了 |
[12:34] | We lost everything. | 输得分文不剩 |
[12:35] | I thought you were good. | 你不是很厉害吗 |
[12:36] | I always beat Dylan. | 我总是能赢迪兰呀 |
[12:37] | Come on. We need your help. | 求你了 我们需要你 |
[12:38] | You’re the best card player in this family. | 你是家里扑克打得最好的人了 |
[12:40] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[12:41] | – A chance to be a good sister. – Pass. | -一个做好姐姐的机会 -不用了 |
[12:44] | Reuben’s been telling everyone | 罗本到处跟别人说 |
[12:45] | you slipped him the tongue. | 你主动跟他舌吻 |
[12:48] | Move. | 让开 |
[12:51] | I thought cats had nine lives. | 猫不是有九条命吗 |
[12:53] | Yeah, and they do, | 是啊 的确如此 |
[12:54] | but Larry’s wife was older than he was, | 但拉里的妻子比他年长 |
[12:56] | and she’d been married eight times before. | 而且她已经结过八次婚了 |
[12:58] | Like Elizabeth Taylor? | 就像伊丽莎白·泰勒那样吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, you remember our bedtime stories. | 你记得我给你讲的睡前故事 |
[13:03] | Oh, Dylan, thank you for coming on such short notice. | 迪兰 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[13:06] | I just need you to dig a hole right over here. | 我需要你在这边挖个洞 |
[13:07] | – Thank you. – Oh, no problem. | -谢谢 -没问题 |
[13:09] | So, Lily, I’m really sorry. | 莉莉 请节哀顺变 |
[13:11] | How’s Larry doing? | 拉里还好吗 |
[13:12] | Fine. He’s a happy cat. | 很好 他是只快乐的小猫 |
[13:13] | Oh, they’re cats. | 原来是猫啊 |
[13:15] | That’s gonna make my job a lot easier. | 这下我的工作就轻松多了 |
[13:19] | Okay, everyone, thank you for coming. | 好了 各位 感谢你们前来 |
[13:21] | It means a lot to Lily, and it means a lot to me. | 这对莉莉很重要 对我也很重要 |
[13:24] | Angus? | 安格斯 请奏乐 |
[13:26] | So, Larry’s wife — what can I say? | 关于拉里的爱妻 我该说些什么呢 |
[13:29] | She loved Larry. | 她很爱拉里 |
[13:30] | And, um, you know, like all cat marriages, | 和天下所有猫夫妻一样 |
[13:32] | they had their ups and their downs, | 他们经历了起起落落 |
[13:34] | but they always landed on their feet. | 但他们都一同挺了过来 |
[13:37] | Oh, hit a rock. | 凿到石头了 |
[13:39] | Oh! Not a rock! | 不是石头 |
[13:40] | Okay, everybody! | 各位 |
[13:41] | Please stay calm! Please stay calm! | 请保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[13:43] | No running! It’s slippery! | 别乱跑 地很滑 |
[13:44] | Angus, keep playing! | 安格斯 继续演奏 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:50] | – Randall! – Yeah? | -兰德尔 -怎么了 |
[13:52] | I’m up here. | 我在上面 |
[13:54] | Mr. Pritchett? | 普里契特先生吗 |
[13:55] | This is all intern work. | 这都是实习工作的相关文件 |
[13:56] | It isn’t for my band. | 不是为我的乐队打印的 |
[13:58] | Need me to do a coffee run? | 需要我去帮忙买咖啡吗 |
[14:00] | No. | 不 |
[14:01] | No, uh, listen, I was — I was cleaning, | 不是 听我说 我刚刚在打扫 |
[14:04] | and I got stuck up here, | 然后被卡在这上面了 |
[14:05] | and I need you to go into my office | 我需要你去我的办公室 |
[14:08] | and stand up the ladder that fell. | 把倒下的梯子扶起来 |
[14:10] | Got it. | 好的 |
[14:11] | And I’m sorry about lying before. | 抱歉我刚刚撒了谎 |
[14:14] | Those are flyers for my band, | 这是我们乐队的宣传单 |
[14:15] | the Interns. | 叫”实习生乐队” |
[14:17] | Uh-oh. Your door’s locked. | 你的门是锁着的 |
[14:20] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[14:21] | But, hey, I-I think, if you keep going forward, | 但如果你可以向前挪一点 |
[14:23] | then back your legs out through the vent, | 然后转身把腿从通风口伸下来 |
[14:25] | I can grab them to help you down. | 我想我可以抓住你的腿把你扶下来 |
[14:27] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[14:28] | That makes me a little nervous. | 这让我有点紧张 |
[14:29] | Just think about something else. | 想想别的事情 |
[14:30] | I heard you’re getting married. How’s that going? | 我听说你要结婚了 进行得怎么样了 |
[14:32] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[14:35] | It’s — it’s good. It’s good. | 还不错 不错 |
[14:37] | You know, we’re planning it right now. | 我们正在策划婚礼 |
[14:39] | Actually, it’s being planned for me. | 实际上 是有人在为我策划 |
[14:41] | That’s nice. No stress. | 不错啊 毫无压力 |
[14:43] | Oh, you’d think, huh? | 本该是这样 对吧 |
[14:45] | But it’s getting a little bit out of hand. | 但事情有些失控了 |
[14:46] | Oh, that happens with weddings. | 策划婚礼总是这样的 |
[14:48] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[14:49] | I mean, how many weddings have you been to | 你去过几个婚礼上是有 |
[14:51] | that have something called a dove cannon? | “鸽子发射器”这种东西的 |
[14:53] | You know, I think I should have a say | 我觉得在这种事情上 |
[14:54] | in something like that. | 我应该也有话语权的 |
[14:55] | You need to let go, Mr. Pritchett. | 你得放手了 普里契特先生 |
[14:56] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:58] | I-I wish I could, but I can’t. | 我希望我能做到 不我不能 |
[15:00] | I just — it’s freaking me out. | 我…这太让我抓狂了 |
[15:02] | No, I’ve got you already. | 不 我是说我扶住你了 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | You know, I’m pretty good at reading people, | 我很善于理解别人的想法 |
[15:11] | and it sounds like you and your lady | 听起来您和您太太真的需要 |
[15:13] | really need to talk this out. | 通过沟通来解决问题 |
[15:15] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 是啊 也许你说得对 |
[15:17] | So I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你一个小秘密吧 |
[15:20] | – I’m gay. – Oh, my god. | -我是同性恋 -天哪 |
[15:22] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[15:24] | Got to save something for the wedding night, huh? | 得给新婚之夜留点惊喜不是吗 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:29] | Riley, no! Buster, please sit! | 莱利 别这样 巴斯特 快坐下 |
[15:31] | Dylan, help! | 迪兰 来帮忙 |
[15:33] | I can’t! | 我帮不了 |
[15:34] | These cats and dogs are fighting like — oh! | 这些猫猫狗狗打得不可开交 |
[15:37] | Okay, everybody, I’m sorry. | 好了 各位 很抱歉 |
[15:38] | This was supposed to be a small service, | 这本该是一场小型仪式 |
[15:40] | but I don’t winnow down. | 但我没有控制好自己 |
[15:42] | I overdo. | 我做得过火了 |
[15:43] | And if I let a simple fake cat funeral get out of hand, | 要是我连给猫办场假葬礼都做不好 |
[15:46] | how am I supposed to plan an entire wedding? | 我要怎么才能办好整场婚礼呢 |
[15:49] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[15:50] | Okay, I need Mitchell. | 我需要我家米奇尔 |
[15:52] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[15:53] | He just pulled up. | 他刚停下车 |
[15:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:55] | Okay, in. In, in. | 好 进来 快进来 |
[15:57] | Yes. Okay. | 好 好 |
[15:58] | And, please, can somebody catch that thing? | 能来个人把那东西抓住吗 拜托了 |
[16:01] | Okay, all right, stay. | 好 好的 都留下 |
[16:02] | Everyone just… | 各位… |
[16:05] | Hey! How was the gym? | 去健身感觉怎么样 |
[16:07] | I never made it. | 我没去成 |
[16:08] | Listen, Cam, I got to talk about something. | 小卡 有些事我得跟你谈谈 |
[16:10] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[16:11] | What would you think about being more involved with the wedding? | 你想不想参与到婚礼的策划中来 |
[16:14] | That’s what I wanted to talk about. | 这正是我要谈的事 |
[16:15] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[16:16] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:17] | You know, I just think we’re — we’re better together. | 我就是觉得我们…我们一起会更好 |
[16:20] | “Better together.” Mm, I like that. | “一起会更好” 我喜欢这说法 |
[16:24] | I cannot be in a house with snakes. | 我无法和蛇同处一室 |
[16:27] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[16:28] | Gonna need about an hour. | 大概需要一个小时清理现场 |
[16:30] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:32] | I got you Sno-caps, | 我给你买了雪顶巧克力 |
[16:33] | ’cause, you know, at the end, they escape across the alps. | 因为最后他们成功穿越阿尔卑斯山逃跑了 |
[16:36] | Thanks for ruining it. | 感谢剧透 |
[16:37] | Calm down. The movie’s 50 years old. | 淡定点 这电影都出了五十年了 |
[16:40] | Making friends everywhere, aren’t you? | 你真是处处”交友”啊 |
[16:44] | Listen, you always say, “Express your feelings.” | 你总是说 “要表达出你的感情” |
[16:46] | When I get mad, that’s what I do. | 我生气时就是这样 |
[16:48] | Hello? Yeah, I can talk. | 喂 我讲话方便 |
[16:49] | My parents dragged me into this stupid movie. | 我爸妈拉我来看一部烂片 |
[16:51] | Go ahead, Jay. Feed him his phone. | 上吧 杰 把他的手机塞他嘴里 |
[16:54] | You’re telling me that doesn’t bother you? | 你是在说你不介意我那么做吗 |
[16:55] | I can’t hear you. Talk louder. | 我听不清楚 大声点 |
[16:56] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说 |
[16:57] | …if we give in to every impulse, | 如果一有脾气就发作 |
[16:59] | we’re no better than wild animals. | 那我们和禽兽就没有区别了 |
[17:00] | But if we push it down, it eats you alive. | 但如果把怒气忍回去 会被活活气死的 |
[17:03] | Not if you just let it go. | 不介意不就行了吗 |
[17:04] | The chick from that crapfest “Mary Poppins.” | 那部烂片《欢乐满人间》的女主角演的 |
[17:06] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[17:11] | A lot of cold, lonely nights in that apartment by myself | 我妈开计程车时 我一个人在家里 |
[17:14] | while my mom was driving a taxi, | 度过了很多寒冷孤独的夜 |
[17:15] | and only one thing kept me company. | 只有一样东西陪伴我 |
[17:17] | So, you got a problem with poppins, | 如果你对《欢乐满人间》有意见 |
[17:19] | you got a problem with me. | 那就是对我有意见 |
[17:22] | Ay, Father, I am so sorry. | 神父 真是对不起 |
[17:24] | I didn’t even know that he could hold a fork. | 我根本不知道他可以拿起叉子 |
[17:26] | No, no, no, I blame myself. | 不 是我自己不好 |
[17:28] | I probably shouldn’t have taken his nose. | 我不应该跟他玩”摘鼻子”游戏 |
[17:30] | No, it’s my family. | 不 是我家里的遗传问题 |
[17:32] | The girls are very chesty, | 我家女孩都胸部丰满 |
[17:33] | but the men, they’re kissed by the devil. | 但是男孩都有魔性 |
[17:36] | Gloria, the fact that you are so concerned | 歌洛莉亚 你这么担心 |
[17:38] | is only proof that you are a loving and caring mother. | 只是证明了你是一个有爱心的好妈妈 |
[17:41] | It’s the parents who shape the child. | 对孩子们影响最大的是父母 |
[17:44] | And your son is growing up in a wonderful home. | 你儿子的成长环境非常棒 |
[17:47] | Die, scum! | 去死吧 人渣 |
[17:48] | No, no, no! | 不行不行 |
[17:49] | Louder, like you did | 大声点 像你刚才 |
[17:49] | at the drive-through. | 在得来速快餐店那样 |
[17:50] | Mom, Jay and I saw “Death Wish.” | 妈 杰和我看了《猛龙怪客》 |
[17:52] | Amazing. | 太好看了 |
[17:53] | Manny got in a fight at “The Sound of Music,” | 曼尼在看《音乐之声》时和人打架 |
[17:55] | got kicked out. | 被赶出来了 |
[17:56] | I’ve never been so proud. | 我从来没有这样骄傲过 |
[17:58] | Well, I guess every household | 我想所有家庭 |
[18:00] | could use a little fine-tuning, huh? | 都用得上一些指导和调整 |
[18:01] | Let me give you my card | 我给你我的名片 |
[18:02] | – with my cell number on it. – Please. | -上面有我手机号 -太好了 |
[18:04] | And what did I do with my wallet? I… | 我的钱包去哪里了 |
[18:16] | I had yelled at Phil for not helping out, | 我指责菲尔不帮忙 |
[18:18] | and there he was, doing exactly what I had asked him to do… | 他却在那里 做我让他做的事情 |
[18:21] | Here’s our zucchini. | 西葫芦来啦 |
[18:23] | Up top, buddy. | 上来吧 小家伙 |
[18:25] | …for some other family. | 却是在给别的家庭做 |
[18:26] | You are so sweet for helping me with this. | 你这样帮我们 你真是太好了 |
[18:29] | How hurt you’ve been, Lorraine — | 你受到了那么大的伤害 罗琳 |
[18:31] | This is sweet. This is…normal. | 这个很好 这不算什么 |
[18:34] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[18:36] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[18:37] | Hey, superstar. | 你好 超级巨星 |
[18:38] | I thought I was superstar. | 你不是叫我超级巨星吗 |
[18:39] | Oh, your husband has been so wonderful to me. | 你的丈夫对我真是太好了 |
[18:41] | He’s not my husband. He’s my realtor. | 他不是我的丈夫 他是我的房产中介 |
[18:43] | Oh, he’s my realtor. | 他是我的房产中介 |
[18:44] | I’m both your realtors. | 我是你们的房产中介 |
[18:45] | I-I’m just lucky to have such a — | 我真幸运能拥有如此… |
[18:46] | We’re on our way to an open house. | 我们正准备去看房子 |
[18:48] | Oh, is that why you couldn’t | 所以你才不能带我去看 |
[18:49] | show me the colonial later? | 那栋殖民风格的房子吗 |
[18:51] | I made that corn bread that you like. | 我做了你喜欢的玉米面包 |
[18:52] | W-we’re gonna make it to that. | 我们会去看的 |
[18:53] | I just have to finish up with Lorraine. | 我只需要结束和罗琳的事 |
[18:54] | Oh, you mean, like, “Get it over with”? | 你是说 快点了结吗 |
[18:56] | No, I-I don’t mean that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[18:57] | And I thought zucchini bread was your favorite. | 我以为你最爱吃西葫芦面包 |
[18:58] | Why — why am I buying zucchini? | 否则我为什么要买西葫芦 |
[19:00] | Hey, can’t a guy like zucchini bread | 一个人就不能既喜欢西葫芦面包 |
[19:02] | and corn bread? | 又喜欢玉米面包吗 |
[19:03] | – Phil? – Damn it. | -菲尔 -见鬼 |
[19:05] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[19:06] | I thought you had a doctor’s appointment. | 你不是说去看医生吗 |
[19:07] | That’s why you had to miss Darrell’s swim meet. | 所以你才没能去看达雷尔的游泳比赛 |
[19:09] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[19:10] | Just another client. | 只是另一位客户 |
[19:11] | “Just another client”? | 只是另一位客户 |
[19:12] | No, that’s — what is this? | 不是这意思 谁找我 |
[19:14] | Uh-oh, it is. It’s my office. | 是我办公室打来的 |
[19:16] | Got to take it. | 得接一下 |
[19:17] | – Hello? – Phil? | -喂 -菲尔 |
[19:20] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[19:20] | World’s greatest realtor. | 全世界最好的房产中介 |
[19:23] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:24] | Your hair is sweating. | 你头发出汗了 |
[19:25] | That’s ’cause I’m excited to see my friends. | 那是因为看到朋友们我太激动了 |
[19:28] | Let’s go, buddy. | 快走 小家伙 |
[19:29] | Are you all clients of Phil’s? | 你们全是菲尔的客户吗 |
[19:32] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[19:32] | Well, you could not be in better hands. | 你们不可能碰到更好的人了 |
[19:35] | I met Phil when I was at such a rocky place in my life. | 我在人生最低潮时认识了菲尔 |
[19:39] | He was available to me morning, noon, and night. | 早上中午夜晚 他随叫随到 |
[19:42] | Of course he found me my dream house, | 当然他帮我找到了梦想之家 |
[19:43] | but that wasn’t the best part. | 但最棒的还不在这一点 |
[19:45] | Phil taught me how to trust a man again, | 菲尔教会我如何再次相信男人 |
[19:48] | and I think that was always his plan. | 我想他的目的不在卖房子 而是帮人 |
[19:51] | That was always my plan. | 我目的不在卖房子 而是帮人 |
[19:53] | And it was not easy for me to trust a man | 我碰到那样的前夫 让我再次相信男人 |
[19:55] | after the husband that I’d had. | 还真是不太容易 |
[19:57] | This guys left tools in the yard, | 那家伙把工具随便扔在院子里 |
[19:59] | let the kids run wild. | 让孩子们乱来 |
[20:00] | Well, great to see you, Claire. | 很高兴见到你 克莱尔 |
[20:01] | He was always interrupting me. | 他总是打断我说话 |
[20:03] | And he wore the most ridiculous sleep-mask thing. | 他戴的睡眠眼罩真是笑死人了 |
[20:06] | Oh, god, sounds like such a diva. | 我的天 听起来好娘啊 |
[20:08] | Or he’s photosensitive, | 也许他是对光很敏感 |
[20:10] | which is a real condition. | 这毛病很严重的 |
[20:12] | Never took my advice. | 他从来不听我的意见 |
[20:13] | You know, that’s the worst part. | 这是最糟糕的 |
[20:14] | He never — he never said he was sorry just one time. | 他从来没说过抱歉 一次也没有 |
[20:17] | I would kill to have heard, | 我只想听他说一句 |
[20:19] | “Claire, you were right.” | “克莱尔 你是对的” |
[20:23] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[20:25] | Louder. | 大声点 |
[20:27] | I do not love this side of you. | 我不喜欢你的这一面 |
[20:32] | Thanks for winning my computer back. | 多谢你帮我赢回了电脑 |
[20:33] | And getting me all my money. That was awesome. | 还有我的钱 真是太厉害了 |
[20:36] | Yeah, if only I had stopped there, | 如果我那时收手就好了 |
[20:37] | but I had to go back down. | 但我就是不懂见好就收 |
[20:39] | I got greedy, and I was careless. | 我太贪心了 又粗心大意 |
[20:41] | There’s a story about that I remember from school. | 我记得在学校学过一个寓言 |
[20:44] | Icarus flew too close to his son. | 伊卡洛斯飞得离儿子太近 |
[20:47] | I think their wings bumped. | 我想他们的翅膀撞上了 |
[20:48] | One of them fell. They might have been ducks. | 其中有一个掉了下去 他们可能是鸭子 |
[20:51] | Anyway, the lesson is, is that you have to pay attention. | 总之 教训就是 你得注意点儿 |
[20:53] | Or pay the ultimate price. | 否则要付出终极代价 |
[20:56] | Shall we, my dear? | 可以走了吗 亲爱的 |
[20:58] | Don’t wait up. | 不用等门 |
[20:59] | Wait up. | 要等 |