时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m sure how mom and dad are surprised | 相信爸妈看到我们送上的 |
[00:04] | by the anniversary breakfast we’re bringing to them. | 结婚纪念日早餐一定会十分惊喜 |
[00:06] | I hate to walk in if they are naked. | 我不想走进去看到他们两个光溜溜的 |
[00:08] | Yes, that kind of image could haunt someone | 是啊 即便几年过去 每当夜不能寐 |
[00:10] | if she tries to sleep even years later. | 那画面总是在脑海中挥之不去 |
[00:13] | Oh, relax. I think you are safe. | 放松点啦 你们安全了 |
[00:15] | Or are they? | 是吗 |
[00:17] | It’s our 20th anniversary, | 今天是我们结婚20周年纪念日 |
[00:19] | so today at the school fair, | 所以在今天的学校园游会上 |
[00:20] | a band called the Dad Beats | 一个名叫节奏老爹的乐队将以 |
[00:21] | is gonna surprise Claire with a power love ballad. | 一首动感的浪漫民谣给克莱尔一个惊喜 |
[00:24] | And the lead singer — you might want to sit down — | 而乐队主唱 你最好坐下来 |
[00:27] | is the one and only — | 就是独一无二的 |
[00:28] | get up on your feet! — this guy! | 还是站起来吧 就是这个人 |
[00:32] | *She’s a pretty sight* | *她貌美如天仙* |
[00:34] | *Wise as a buddha* | *智慧比佛祖* |
[00:36] | *But, brother, watch that bite* | *但是哥们 小心她咬你* |
[00:38] | *’cause she’s a Claire-acuda* | *因为她是克莱尔-小怪兽* |
[00:42] | Or maybe an existing song. | 要不还是别唱原创歌曲了 |
[00:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:59] | Do you want to get your face painted | 想不想在脸上画上 |
[01:00] | like a pretty butterfly? | 美丽的蝴蝶 |
[01:01] | No. I’m just not in the mood. | 不想 我没那心情 |
[01:04] | Lily, what about you? | 莉莉 你呢 |
[01:05] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[01:06] | Maybe I will have them paint | 我可以让他们画 |
[01:07] | “Worst coach ever” on my forehead. | “史上最差教练”几个字在我额头上 |
[01:09] | Cam’s coaching freshman football, | 小卡最近在教新生打橄榄球 |
[01:10] | and his team’s losing, | 但他的球队总是输 |
[01:12] | and it’s making him, uh, a little tense. | 这让他有点紧张焦虑 |
[01:15] | Run, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[01:16] | Protect it like it’s your baby! | 像保护你的孩子一样护着球 |
[01:18] | You dropped your baby! You dropped your baby! | 你把你的孩子弄丢了 你丢了你的孩子 |
[01:20] | They’re running away with your baby! | 他们抱着你的孩子跑了 |
[01:22] | Go get your baby! | 快去抢你的孩子 |
[01:23] | That’s the worst call | 这裁判比选罗素·高尔 |
[01:24] | since they cast Russell Crowe in “Les Mis,” right there! | 出演《悲惨世界》的人还差劲 就在这 |
[01:28] | You see the way everyone’s glaring at me? | 你看到大家是怎么瞪我的吗 |
[01:29] | – No. – Like a big loser coach. | -没有 -好像我是个窝囊教练 |
[01:32] | All in your head. | 都是你自己瞎想罢了 |
[01:32] | I’m the Hester Prynne of freshman football. | 我就是新生橄榄球队的海丝特·白兰 |
[01:33] | I may as well have a | 我不如在衬衫上绣一个 |
[01:34] | scarlet “L” sewn on my shirt. | 猩红色的”L”好了[Loser: 废物] |
[01:36] | Well, then, everyone would think you’re Laverne. | 那大家会以为你是拉芙妮 |
[01:37] | Coach Tucker. | 塔克教练 |
[01:39] | That was a tough loss last night. | 昨晚输得很惨啊 |
[01:41] | Yeah, yeah. Sure was. | 是啊 确实很惨 |
[01:42] | I feel your frustration. Sure do. | 我知道你很失望 肯定的 |
[01:44] | Uh, Mitchell, this is John. He’s Trevor’s dad. | 米奇尔 这是特雷弗的爸爸约翰 |
[01:46] | – Sorry. – Star running back. | -抱歉 -明星跑卫 |
[01:48] | Well, maybe not for long. | 恐怕打不了多久了 |
[01:49] | I’m seriously thinking about pulling him from the team. | 我正在考虑让他退队 |
[01:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:52] | ’cause trevor’s getting killed out there. | 因为特雷弗总是被拦截抢球 |
[01:54] | You got no one to block for him. | 你没安排人为他阻截对手 |
[01:55] | I-I hear what you’re saying, and you’re not wrong, | 我明白你的意思了 你说得没错 |
[01:58] | but give me a little time. | 但给我一点时间 |
[01:59] | You got one week. | 给你一星期 |
[02:03] | Well, that is not appropriate fair behavior at all. | 在园游会上这样太不合适了 |
[02:06] | You know what might make you feel better? | 你知道什么能让你开心点吗 |
[02:07] | Gathering my team and putting the fear of God in them. | 召集球队 让队员心中充满对神的敬畏 |
[02:09] | I was gonna say a churro. | 我本来要说的是西班牙油条 |
[02:10] | I can do both! | 我可以两个一起来 |
[02:12] | She’s a mess. | 她真是一团糟 |
[02:14] | Girl… | 丫头 |
[02:16] | Hey, hey, lead foot, easy on the turns! | 快车手 转弯时悠着点 |
[02:18] | I worked hours on this cake. | 这蛋糕我做了好几个小时呢 |
[02:20] | You’re sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[02:22] | I’m going to win the cake contest, | 我要拿下蛋糕比赛 |
[02:23] | and then there’ll be no stopping me. | 这样再也没什么能阻止我了 |
[02:25] | From what? A beating? | 阻止你什么 被揍一顿吗 |
[02:26] | First-place ribbons earn respect, Jay. | 冠军绶带会赢得尊重的 杰 |
[02:28] | Not if your competition’s | 但如果跟你竞争的是一群 |
[02:29] | a bunch of old ladies and weirdos. | 老女人和怪胎就没这效果了 |
[02:30] | Could you just be nice? | 你就不能友善一点吗 |
[02:32] | You didn’t seem to care | 你吃他练习做的那些蛋糕时 |
[02:33] | when you were eating all his practice cake. | 好像一点也不在乎啊 |
[02:35] | Finally. | 总算有车位了 |
[02:38] | What are you gonna do, pal?! | 你打算怎么办啊 伙计 |
[02:39] | About to ask you the same thing. | 我也正想问你呢 |
[02:41] | Did you not see my blinker? | 你没看到我的指示灯吗 |
[02:43] | – Nope. – Then you’re blind, ’cause it’s on. | -没 -那你就是瞎了 灯还在闪呢 |
[02:45] | Looking at you, I’m guessing it was on the whole way here. | 看你这样 我估计一整路都闪着呢吧 |
[02:47] | I got all day and satellite radio. | 我车上有卫星广播 我能跟你耗一整天 |
[02:50] | I don’t care if parking here is on your bucket list. | 我才不管把车停在这里是不是你的遗愿 |
[02:53] | I’ve got two books on tape, a space blanket, | 我有两本有声书 一条太空毯 |
[02:55] | and a protein bar in the glove box. | 手套箱里还有一整根能量棒 |
[02:57] | I will sleep here if I have to. | 有必要的话 我就睡在这里 |
[02:59] | We’re not moving. | 我们坚决不动 |
[02:59] | Ay, but we are. | 随便你 但我俩要走了 |
[03:01] | Let’s go, Manny. | 走吧 曼尼 |
[03:14] | – Who are you? – Oh, my god! | -你是谁 -老天啊 |
[03:16] | You scared the hell out of me! | 你把我吓尿了 |
[03:18] | Okay, language. There’s a baby in the house. | 注意用语哦 家里有个小宝宝呢 |
[03:20] | Uh, that baby happens to be my uncle. | 那宝宝是我舅舅 |
[03:22] | Which one are you? | 那你是哪个 |
[03:24] | You need to tell Mr. P you broke one of his beers. | 你得告诉普先生你打碎了他的一瓶啤酒 |
[03:26] | I’m Alex. Who are you? | 我是艾丽克斯 你是谁 |
[03:28] | I’m their Manny. | 我是他们的男保姆[曼尼] |
[03:29] | Nice try. | 得了吧 |
[03:30] | I know their Manny, and you look nothing like him. | 我认识他家的曼尼 你和他一点也不像 |
[03:32] | Oh, you’re Haley. | 你是海莉 |
[03:34] | I’m their male nanny, Andy. | 我是他家的男保姆 安迪 |
[03:36] | You really need to move. | 你真的得挪个位了 |
[03:37] | Okay, well, I’ll be out by the pool. | 好吧 我去泳池边了 |
[03:40] | What? Nope! | 什么 不行 |
[03:41] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[03:42] | Not without permission, you’re not. | 没允许的话就不行 |
[03:43] | – I’m gonna call Mr. and Mrs. P. – Oh, wait! | -我要给P先生和太太打电话 -等等 |
[03:45] | Um…seriously, Mandy, do you, uh — | 说真的 曼迪 你… |
[03:49] | do you really have to do that? | 你真的非得那样做吗 |
[03:51] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你在耍什么把戏 |
[03:52] | Don’t bother, | 别费心了 |
[03:53] | because I have a girlfriend | 我在犹他有个 |
[03:54] | of eight years back in Utah. | 交往了八年的女友[八岁的女友] |
[03:55] | That’s pretty young, but I guess they do things | 她真幼齿 但我想那边的作风 |
[03:56] | differently over there. | 也许不同吧 |
[03:57] | She’s my age, | 她和我一般年纪 |
[03:58] | and we’re engaged… to be engaged. | 我们订婚了 就要订婚了 |
[04:00] | It’s — it’s a pre-engagement. | 这叫提前订婚 |
[04:02] | She’s in the coast guard. | 她是海岸警卫队的 |
[04:03] | – In Utah? – Yeah. | -在犹他州吗 -是啊 |
[04:05] | It’s the largest salt lake in the western hemisphere. | 那里有西半球最大的咸水湖 |
[04:06] | Oh, good. She’s protecting our lake. | 很不错 她在保护我们的湖哎 |
[04:08] | I’ll be out by the pool. | 我去泳池边啦 |
[04:11] | Your boss is calling you. | 你老板在召唤你 |
[04:15] | Hey! There she is. | 这位美女在这里啊 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I’m not giving you any money. | 我不会给你钱的 |
[04:18] | I don’t need your money — I need advice… | 我不要你的钱 我需要的是建议 |
[04:21] | about a girl. | 关于一个女孩的 |
[04:22] | Gross, but I’m intrigued, so talk. | 真恶心 但我很感兴趣 说吧 |
[04:24] | Alex. Hey, Girlita. | 艾丽克斯 闺蜜 |
[04:26] | Sienna…girl! | 西恩娜 闺蜜 |
[04:29] | Sienna is amazing — stylish, worldly — | 西恩娜太棒了 她时髦 善于处世 |
[04:33] | and she’s so new to our school, she doesn’t even realize | 她刚刚来我们学校 还没意识到 |
[04:35] | that I’m a full social class below her. | 我比她低一个社会阶级 |
[04:37] | I need to cement the friendship | 我需要在她发现学校有自助餐厅前 |
[04:38] | before she finds out we have a cafeteria. | 巩固我们的友谊 |
[04:41] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[04:42] | Uh, this is my little brother, Luke. | 这是我弟弟 卢克 |
[04:46] | He wants advice on some lame crush he has. | 他想要一些建议 因为他迷上了个女孩 |
[04:48] | That’s huge. | 这可是大事啊 |
[04:49] | So huge. | 超级重大 |
[04:50] | So, Luke, who is this mystery woman? | 卢克 这个神秘的女孩是谁 |
[04:53] | Um…just some girl. | 就是一个普通的女生啦 |
[04:56] | And her name is Sienna. | 她的名字是西恩娜 |
[05:01] | You know, Manny, I’m just gonna say this one last time. | 曼尼 我只说最后一遍 |
[05:04] | – I doubt that. – Give me that. | -我深表怀疑 -给我 |
[05:06] | You want to fit in? | 你想更合群吗 |
[05:07] | You’re not doing yourself any favors | 靠这个蛋糕比赛 |
[05:09] | with this cake contest. | 可帮不了你什么忙 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. Chefs get all the girls. | 不一定 厨师很能吸引女性 |
[05:11] | You’re a baker. | 你就是个烤蛋糕的 |
[05:12] | Bakers are girls — | 烤蛋糕的都是女的 |
[05:13] | Betty Crocker, Mrs. Fields, Little Debbie. | 贝蒂·克罗克 菲尔斯太太 小黛比 |
[05:16] | What about the Pillsbury Doughboy? | 那面团宝宝呢 |
[05:18] | That’s a good one, Manny! | 回得好 曼尼 |
[05:20] | Well, well, well. Jay Pritchett. | 瞧瞧是谁 杰·普里契特 |
[05:22] | Nice of you to finally show up. | 你总算来了啊 |
[05:24] | – What’s happening? – You’re an official fair cop. | -什么情况 -你是官方公正警察 |
[05:26] | – Your wife volunteered you. – Gloria! | -你妻子给你报了名 -歌洛莉亚 |
[05:27] | I love you! Have fun! | 我爱你 玩得开心哦 |
[05:29] | – What is this? – It’s for charity. | -这是什么玩意 -这是为了慈善事业 |
[05:30] | People pay for you to arrest | 人们付钱给你 让你去 |
[05:32] | and throw somebody in jail for 10 minutes. | 把坏人抓进监狱蹲10分钟 |
[05:34] | And here comes your partner. | 这是你的搭档 |
[05:35] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[05:36] | Oh, hell, no. I’m not working with this clown. | 该死 我可不要和这个小丑合作 |
[05:38] | Hey, who are you calling a clown, bucket list? | 你叫谁小丑呢 遗愿清单 |
[05:40] | I see you two have already met. | 看来你俩已经见过面了 |
[05:42] | That was my space and you know it. | 是我先把车开进车位的 你心里清楚 |
[05:44] | Tell it to my car. You know where to find it. | 跟我的车去说吧 你知道上哪去找 |
[05:46] | Hey, enough of you two squabbling. | 够了 你俩别吵了 |
[05:48] | I’ve got the PTA breathing down my neck. | 家庭教师协会盯着我呢 |
[05:50] | Just pin these on and get to work. | 把这个别上 然后开始工作 |
[05:52] | Nope. Can’t do the badge. Sorry. | 不行 我不能带警徽 抱歉 |
[05:54] | My wife just bought me this shirt, | 我妻子刚给我买了这件衬衫 |
[05:56] | and if I ruin it, she’ll kill me. | 如果我弄坏了它 她会杀了我的 |
[05:57] | You’re afraid you’ll ruin your blouse. | 你害怕自己会弄坏你的女式衬衫啊 |
[05:58] | It’s not a blouse! It’s a shirt. | 这不是女式衬衫 而是衬衫 |
[06:00] | She bought it at the men’s department, so it’s a shirt. | 她在男装部买的 所以是衬衫 |
[06:03] | Here’s your first arrest. | 这是你们第一个要逮捕的人 |
[06:04] | She’s over at the Dizzy Dragon. | 她在头晕龙游戏区 |
[06:06] | Word on the midway is she’s tougher than she looks. | 提示一下 听说她比看上去更强硬 |
[06:08] | – Think you can handle it? – Why couldn’t I handle it? | -你们能应付吗 -我为什么不能应付 |
[06:10] | ‘Cause she’s your daughter. | 因为她是你女儿 |
[06:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:16] | Oh, hi, Mr. Chang. Yeah. | 常先生 你好 |
[06:19] | What do you mean you’re at the house already? | 你说你已经到我家了是什么意思 |
[06:20] | You’re not supposed to be there for another two hours. | 你们应该在两小时后去的啊 |
[06:22] | I have a long history of giving Phil | 过去我一直送给菲尔 |
[06:23] | bad anniversary gifts, | 糟糕的结婚纪念礼物 |
[06:25] | but this year, I have planned something amazing. | 但今年 我计划了超棒的礼物 |
[06:28] | The traditional 20th gift is china, | 传统的结婚20周年纪念礼物是瓷器 |
[06:30] | but what am I gonna do, give him a plate? | 但我要怎么办 难道送他一个盘子吗 |
[06:32] | I already did that. | 我已经送过了 |
[06:35] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[06:38] | Honey, um, what do you say we pack it in and go home? | 亲爱的 我们收拾收拾回家吧 |
[06:40] | What? No. I mean, we just got here. | 什么 不行 我们才刚到 |
[06:41] | I haven’t even whacked a mole yet. | 我还没玩敲鼹鼠游戏呢 |
[06:43] | I know, but I just got off the Ferris wheel, | 我知道 但我刚从摩天轮上下来 |
[06:44] | and I’m feeling really queasy. | 我现在觉得特别恶心 |
[06:45] | But you’re gonna miss the Dad Beats. | 但你要错过节奏老爹乐队表演了 |
[06:47] | No way. Come on. | 那可不行 来吧 |
[06:48] | Let’s get you a fried pickle! | 去给你买个炸酸黄瓜 |
[06:50] | Phil, I might throw up. | 菲尔 我会吐出来的 |
[06:52] | No one throws up until I sing. | 我没开唱前谁都不会吐 |
[06:55] | Phil, we got to go. We got to go home now. | 菲尔 我们得走了 现在就回家 |
[06:57] | Sure. Why not? Nothing keeping you here. | 行 好吧 又没什么把你困在这里 |
[06:59] | Why are you acting weird? | 你怎么行为这么怪异 |
[07:00] | I’m not acting weird. | 我没行为怪异啊 |
[07:01] | Got her. | 抓住她了 |
[07:02] | Ma’am, I am afraid you are under arrest. | 女士 你被捕了 |
[07:05] | Uh, no. Dad, tell him I can’t do this right now. | 不 爸 告诉他我现在没空玩这游戏 |
[07:08] | Come on. Please. | 别这样 拜托了 |
[07:09] | Go ahead. Read her the charges. | 来吧 读读她的罪状 |
[07:10] | Can’t do this. | 我读不出口 |
[07:11] | All right. Let’s see. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[07:12] | You have been charged with unlawful sexiness | 你被控告非法性感 |
[07:14] | and possession of a hot booty. | 及屁屁火辣 |
[07:16] | That is wrong. | 真不对劲 |
[07:17] | – Guilty as charged. – Stop it! | -罪名成立 -别闹了 |
[07:18] | All right, 10 minutes in the slammer. | 行了 去监狱里蹲10分钟 |
[07:20] | No, I can’t. | 不行 我不能 |
[07:20] | I don’t have time for this. Phil! | 我没时间玩游戏 菲尔 |
[07:26] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[07:27] | What are you doing, perv?! | 你干什么呢 变态 |
[07:28] | Getting proof of where the two missing beers went. | 为消失的两瓶啤酒留下罪证 |
[07:30] | You can’t drink that out here. | 你不能在这外边喝酒 |
[07:31] | Hmm. Let’s see if you’re right. | 我们来看看你说得对不对 |
[07:34] | Mm, no. | 不对 |
[07:36] | Okay, well, you’re in a pool zone, | 好吧 你在泳池区 |
[07:38] | and that is glass, so that’s not safe. | 啤酒瓶是玻璃做的 这不安全 |
[07:41] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险 |
[07:42] | What is with you and your girlfriend protecting water? | 你和你女朋友怎么都这么热衷保护水源 |
[07:43] | Okay, just — | 好吧 |
[07:44] | If you just — no — no, uh, uh! | 你给我…不 不 |
[07:47] | Oh! D– ahh! D-d– oh, dilly! | 该…该死 |
[07:49] | Well, now you’ve done it. | 这可是你干的 |
[07:50] | You’re gonna have to climb in there | 你得爬进去把泳池里 |
[07:51] | and get all the glass out of the pool. | 所有的玻璃渣找出来 |
[07:52] | Um, I just got my hair straightened, | 我刚把头发拉直 |
[07:54] | so that’s not gonna happen. | 所以我是不可能下水的 |
[07:56] | I hate to go all ballistic, | 我讨厌发脾气 |
[07:58] | but it has not been a pleasure meeting you. | 但认识你真不是件愉快的事 |
[08:01] | Do you kiss your imaginary girlfriend with that mouth? | 你用那张嘴亲你的假想女友吗 |
[08:03] | I do, but she’s real. So, she’s a real girl. | 对 但她真实存在 她是个真姑娘 |
[08:07] | It all comes down to one thing, gentlemen — | 这一切都归结于一件事 先生们 |
[08:11] | focus… | 专注 |
[08:13] | and teamwork and heart! | 还有团队合作和用心 |
[08:15] | You see this mallet? | 你们看到这根木锤了吗 |
[08:17] | Think I can swing this here mallet with one finger? | 你们觉得我能用一根手指转动这根木锤吗 |
[08:21] | No! I need my whole team! | 不能 我需要整个团队 |
[08:24] | Because when you’re functioning and working as a team, | 因为当你们作为一个团队行动和工作时 |
[08:27] | gentlemen, look out! | 先生们 看好了 |
[08:31] | Sassy granny? | 狂野老太婆 |
[08:32] | Yeah, sassy granny. | 是的 狂野老太婆 |
[08:33] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[08:34] | Because that is what you all played like last night — | 因为这就是你们昨晚在赛场上的表现 |
[08:37] | is a bunch of sassy grannies. | 一群狂野老太婆 |
[08:40] | But we’re gonna bust our humps this week, | 但是这个星期我们要竭尽全力 |
[08:41] | and we’re gonna get out there, | 我们要冲上赛场 |
[08:43] | and we’re gonna play like a bunch of… | 打起比赛来要像一群… |
[08:45] | Girly men. Got it. | 娘娘腔 明白了 |
[08:46] | Okay, you know what? Is this thing plugged in? | 好吧 那什么 这东西插上电源了吗 |
[08:48] | It’s not electric. | 这机器不需要电源 |
[08:49] | I think it was made in the 1800s. | 好像是19世纪制造的 |
[08:52] | Okay, well, that’s my point. | 好的 这就是我要说的 |
[08:55] | This is outdated. | 这机器过时了 |
[08:56] | This is offensive, | 而且很无礼 |
[08:57] | because girls are athletes, too. | 因为姑娘们也可以是运动员 |
[09:00] | So, in conclusion… | 所以 结论就是 |
[09:03] | if you want to win football games, | 如果你想赢得一场橄榄球赛 |
[09:05] | we got to go out there and play like a… | 就得走上赛场 打比赛要像… |
[09:10] | What is daddy doing? | 大爸在干吗 |
[09:12] | Daddy’s smashing his demons. | 大爸在痛击他的恶魔 |
[09:13] | Oh, like the ones you vacuum up at home? | 就像你在家用吸尘器吸除的那些东西吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, yeah. Like that. | 对 对 就是那样 |
[09:18] | Mm! Damn. Near miss. | 该死 就差一点儿 |
[09:20] | Why the hell are you so dressed up for a school fair, anyway? | 你为什么为了个校园活动盛装打扮 |
[09:23] | How is this dressed up?! | 这怎么叫盛装打扮 |
[09:24] | I’m — why? | 我…为什么这么说 |
[09:26] | Because my shirt has buttons? | 因为我的衬衫有扣子吗 |
[09:27] | What’s that fabric? Is that silk? | 这是什么面料 是丝绸吗 |
[09:29] | Get your vanilla fingers away from my shirt! | 别用你那沾满冰激凌的手指碰我的衬衫 |
[09:32] | – Blouse. – Okay… | -女士衬衫 -好吧 |
[09:34] | You want to talk about clothes? Let’s talk about clothes. | 你想谈衣服是吗 那我们就谈谈衣服 |
[09:36] | Let’s go. Let’s see. | 谈吧 来看看 |
[09:37] | You look like some kind of old, washed-up golf pro | 你穿得像个年老过气的高尔夫球手 |
[09:40] | who drank his way off the tour | 一路比赛一路买醉 |
[09:41] | and is one step away from writing a suicide note | 就差拿支小铅笔 |
[09:44] | with one of them little pencils. | 写自杀遗书了 |
[09:50] | Sorry. I didn’t mean that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[09:52] | You wouldn’t have said it if you didn’t mean it. | 你要不是那个意思就不会那么说了 |
[09:55] | I don’t have the body to wear the clothes they make today, | 我没有穿时髦衣服的身材 |
[09:58] | so I dress comfortable. | 所以我挑舒服的穿 |
[10:00] | You’re in shape, man. | 你身材很好啊 伙计 |
[10:01] | What are you? Late 50s? | 你有多大 50多吗 |
[10:02] | Come on. You know I’m not. | 别开玩笑了 明显不是 |
[10:04] | I’m serious, man. | 我说真的 伙计 |
[10:05] | Y-you look like you live at the gym. | 你看起来像常驻健身房的 |
[10:07] | – I do some walking. – Yeah? | -我偶尔散步 -是吧 |
[10:09] | Pritchett, Williams, | 普里契特 威廉姆斯 |
[10:10] | got another arrest over by the Ferris wheel. | 摩天轮那里有个人需要拘捕 |
[10:12] | On it. | 收到 |
[10:14] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[10:20] | Why’d we throw out the ice cream? | 为什么要把冰激凌扔了 |
[10:22] | We got plenty of time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[10:28] | Seeing Manny up there | 看着曼尼在那 |
[10:29] | with the misfits and their crazy cakes, | 跟那些怪人和他们的怪蛋糕在一起 |
[10:31] | I started to wonder if Jay was right. | 我开始怀疑杰可能是对的 |
[10:34] | Maybe Manny would fit in better | 要是曼尼更像其他男孩那样 |
[10:36] | if he was more like the other boys. | 也许他能更合群 |
[10:38] | And maybe I needed to give him a little push. | 也许我需要帮他一把 |
[10:46] | I saw you. | 我全看见了 |
[10:53] | All right, young lady. | 好了 小姑娘 |
[10:54] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[10:55] | – What? – You have the right to remain silent. | -什么 -你有权保持沉默 |
[10:57] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[10:58] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[10:59] | Sorry, honey. Part of the job. | 抱歉 孙女 职责所在 |
[11:02] | Out of the way! | 让开点 |
[11:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:03] | Who did this?! | 这是谁干的 |
[11:05] | Hmm. I guess it’s just you and me. | 看来只剩我们两个了 |
[11:09] | My cake! Somebody ruined it! | 我的蛋糕 有人把它毁了 |
[11:12] | Who would do that?! | 谁会这么干 |
[11:13] | Ay! Manny, how terrible. All your hard work. | 曼尼 太可怕了 你的心血啊 |
[11:16] | Oh, well. Let’s go ride the rides. | 算了 那我们去玩吧 |
[11:17] | No, no, no. Mom, I know who did it. | 不不 妈妈 我知道是谁干的 |
[11:19] | Oh, you do? | 真的吗 |
[11:20] | It was Enid. | 是伊妮德 |
[11:21] | Ah. Look at her. | 看看她 |
[11:23] | You can see the hate in her eyes. | 你能看到她眼中的愤恨 |
[11:24] | The minute she saw this, she felt threatened. | 她一看到我的蛋糕 就感到了威胁 |
[11:27] | She’s cold as ice. | 这个冷血贱人 |
[11:30] | How about you just let it go | 何不随它去呢 |
[11:31] | and go play with the other boys? | 去和其他男孩们玩玩吧 |
[11:33] | Oh, she’d love that. | 那正合她意 |
[11:36] | Okay, Enid. | 好啊 伊妮德 |
[11:37] | You want to dance? Let’s dance. | 你想玩玩吗 那我们就玩玩 |
[11:45] | Let me have my cellphone. Come on. I got to make a call. | 把手机给我 拜托 我要打个电话 |
[11:47] | Sorry. Those are the rules. | 抱歉 规定不允许 |
[11:49] | What are you smiling at? | 你笑什么 |
[11:50] | I’m six. | 我6岁 |
[11:52] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[11:52] | All right. Got another one for you here. | 好了 又给你们送来一个 |
[11:54] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:56] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[11:57] | One count of being an aggravating big sister. | 罪状是这个大姐太凶残 |
[11:59] | That’s 8 to 10 minutes. | 关8到10分钟 |
[12:00] | Luke did this?! I was just trying to help him. | 是卢克干的吗 我是在帮他啊 |
[12:02] | Help him do what? | 帮他干什么 |
[12:04] | My friend Sienna and I were trying to help him | 我朋友西恩娜和我正帮他 |
[12:05] | find this girl he has a crush on. | 找到他喜欢的那个女孩 |
[12:07] | Honey, Sienna is the girl he has a crush on. | 宝贝 西恩娜就是他喜欢的女孩 |
[12:09] | Come on, haven’t you ever seen the way he looks at her? | 拜托 你没看到他看她的眼神吗 |
[12:11] | It’s same way he used to look at Halloween candy. | 像他以前看万圣节糖果的眼神一样 |
[12:13] | Oh, my god. He’s gonna do something stupid | 天呐 他要做蠢事了 |
[12:15] | and ruin it for me. | 他会毁了我的好事 |
[12:16] | I have to get out of here. | 我得出去 |
[12:17] | Okay. All right. I got a plan. I got this. | 好吧 我有个主意 听我的 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna create a distraction. | 我来调虎离山 |
[12:20] | Just got to get that little guard over here. | 把那个小警卫引到这来 |
[12:22] | You’re gonna sit down very quietly, | 你就安静地坐着 |
[12:24] | right by the door. | 坐在门边 |
[12:25] | Great plan, mom. Let me know how that works out for you. | 好主意 妈妈 记得告诉我结果如何 |
[12:30] | It’s a fake lock. | 那是个假锁 |
[12:32] | How long were you gonna sit on that? | 你要在那坐多久 |
[12:37] | Found another one. | 又找到一块 |
[12:38] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[12:38] | Are you gonna do that every time? | 你每次都要这样炫耀吗 |
[12:40] | You found glass, | 你找到的是玻璃渣 |
[12:40] | not the lost city of Atlanta. | 又不是消失的亚特兰大城 |
[12:42] | Wow, I’m gonna chalk that one up | 能说出这么经典的话都要 |
[12:43] | to a lot of underage drinking. | 归功于未成年饮酒 |
[12:44] | – You’re bleeding. – What? | -你流血了 -什么 |
[12:47] | I do not like blood. I do not like blood. | 我晕血 我晕血 |
[12:49] | – Is it bad? – Here. | -严重吗 -我看看 |
[12:51] | – Oh, my god! – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[12:53] | Your fingers are so stubby, like baby carrots. | 你的手指又短又粗 像小胡萝卜 |
[12:55] | Sure. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | Make fun… | 嘲笑我吧 |
[12:57] | till you need me to reach into a vending machine, | 总有一天你会需要我把手伸进贩卖机里 |
[12:59] | then I’m everyone’s best friend. | 到时候大家都要巴结我了 |
[13:00] | Here. Hold still. | 来 举着别动 |
[13:01] | Let me put some pressure on it. | 我来压住止血 |
[13:03] | So, why are you a manny, anyway? | 你为什么要当男保姆呢 |
[13:05] | Saving up for college. | 赚钱上大学 |
[13:07] | Plus, I like kids. | 而且我喜欢孩子 |
[13:09] | ‘Cause they make your hands seem normal? | 因为和他们一起你的手显得正常吗 |
[13:11] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[13:13] | I’m good. Thank you. | 我没事了 谢谢 |
[13:16] | Luke, I hate to say it, | 卢克 我不想打击你 |
[13:17] | but maybe this girl left. | 但也许那女孩已经离开了 |
[13:19] | It’s probably for the best. | 这也许是最好的结果 |
[13:20] | I mean, even if I found her — | 我是说 即便我找到她 |
[13:22] | ah, forget it. It’s embarrassing. | 算了 当我没说 这很难为情 |
[13:24] | No. Tell me. | 没事 说吧 |
[13:27] | I wouldn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做些什么 |
[13:29] | I’ve never kissed a girl before. | 我从来没有亲过女孩子 |
[13:30] | Oh! It’s not that hard. | 其实没有那么难 |
[13:32] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[13:33] | I’ll kiss you once to show you how it’s done. | 我亲你一下给你看看是什么感觉 |
[13:35] | Really? Okay. Want to go behind the dumpster? | 真的么 好 那我们去垃圾桶后面吧 |
[13:37] | No. Here is fine. | 不用 在这里就可以 |
[13:38] | Okay. It’s not really how I imagined it, but… | 好吧 虽然跟我原来想象的不一样 |
[13:43] | Stop! | 停下 |
[13:44] | What? Ignore her. Where were we? | 什么 别理她 我们到哪一步了 |
[13:46] | You’re the girl! You’re his crush! | 你就是那个女生 他喜欢你 |
[13:47] | He’s being a little weirdo! Please don’t judge me! | 他是个小怪胎 请别因此对我另眼相看 |
[13:50] | Uh, Luke, is this true? | 卢克 这是真的么 |
[13:51] | She’s a nerd! Her friends are books! | 她是个书呆子 她的朋友都是书 |
[13:53] | You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to her! | 你是发生在她身上最好的事 |
[13:55] | – Alex? – Um, I don’t know what he’s talking about! | -艾丽克斯 -我不知道他在说什么 |
[13:57] | Okay, I’m just gonna go catch up with some friends. | 好吧 我要去找我的朋友们了 |
[14:01] | Sienna, wait! | 西恩娜 等等 |
[14:04] | Don’t be sad. You’re too good for her anyways. | 别伤心 反正她配不上你 |
[14:06] | Yeah. Thanks, Alex. | 是啊 谢谢 艾丽克斯 |
[14:08] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[14:09] | I was talking about myself, you little gnome. | 我在说我自己 你这个小矮人 |
[14:12] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[14:14] | One more arrest and we can hang up our badges. | 再逮捕一个人 我们就能收工了 |
[14:16] | I’ve seen this punk horsing around earlier. | 我之前就看到这个小混混到处捣乱 |
[14:18] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我会享受这一刻的 |
[14:21] | Jail time, jean jacket. | 该坐牢了 穿牛仔夹克的那个 |
[14:30] | – Is it bad? – You’re gonna be fine. | -是不是很糟 -你会没事的 |
[14:32] | Aah! I should have worn a vest. | 我应该穿个马甲的 |
[14:35] | Why is everyone just standing around?! | 为什么每个人都站在那里看着 |
[14:37] | Get this man a towel for his blouse! | 拿条毛巾来给他擦衬衫啊 |
[14:42] | So cold. | 好冷 |
[14:45] | We were almost out. | 我们差点就成功了 |
[14:47] | – I didn’t want it to end like this. – Don’t you do that! | -我不想就这样结束 -你不许那样做 |
[14:50] | It’s not over! | 事情还没结束 |
[14:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:53] | I need you to tell my wife what happened. | 我需要你告诉我太太事情的经过 |
[14:56] | Tell her it wasn’t my fault. | 告诉她这不是我的错 |
[14:57] | You’re gonna tell her yourself. | 你可以自己跟她说 |
[14:59] | She’s standing right there, and she looks pissed. | 她就站在那里 看起来很生气 |
[15:03] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[15:07] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[15:08] | Phil, when I said we needed to go home, I meant it. | 菲尔 我说了我们得回家了 说真的 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. I should have listened to you. | 对不起 我应该听你的话 |
[15:12] | But you have to stay for just one song. | 但你一定要留下来再听一首歌 |
[15:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:18] | Whoo! How’s everybody doing?! | 大家好么 |
[15:20] | Good! | 好 |
[15:21] | All right, next up, we have | 好的 下一位 我们有请 |
[15:22] | a very special guest joining us. | 一位非常特别的来宾 |
[15:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for… | 女士们先生们 请将掌声献给 |
[15:27] | – Harold Grossman! – Wait. | -哈罗德·格罗斯曼 -等等 |
[15:29] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | Uh, never really done anything like this before. | 我以前从没做过类似的事情 |
[15:34] | Uh, some of the gang down at the pharmacy | 药房的一些朋友 |
[15:37] | talked me into it, so… | 劝我来的 |
[15:43] | *Gotta take a little time* | *必须花些时间* |
[15:47] | *A little time to think things over* | *花些时间去思考* |
[15:53] | *I’d better read between the lines* | *读懂其中隐含的意义* |
[15:57] | *In case I need it when I’m older* | *以便日后不时之需* |
[16:02] | *In my life* | *在我的人生中* |
[16:04] | Turns out Harold Grossman, our pharmacist, | 没想到我们的药剂师哈罗德·格罗斯曼 |
[16:07] | is a rock star. | 是个摇滚明星 |
[16:08] | His voice is the drug he should be dispensing, | 他的歌声简直可以作为良药出售 |
[16:10] | because apparently, it’s the cure for everything. | 因为很显然 那能治愈一切 |
[16:12] | – Time to go. Let’s go. – No, no, no, no, no! | -该走了 我们走吧 -别别别 |
[16:14] | Stay, stay, stay, stay! Come on, he’s great! Whoo! | 等等 等等 拜托 他好棒 |
[16:19] | *I want you to show me* | *我想让你告诉我* |
[16:25] | *I want to feel what love is* | *我想感受到什么是爱* |
[16:29] | *And I know, and I know* | *而我知道 我知道* |
[16:30] | *I know you can show me* | *我知道你可以告诉我* |
[16:37] | Oh, he’s incredible! | 他太棒了 |
[16:39] | – I know. – Incredible! | -是啊 -太棒了 |
[16:43] | Harold Grossman, everybody! | 哈罗德·格罗斯 各位 |
[16:46] | Holy cow! | 我的天哪 |
[16:48] | Who knew?! | 谁能想到呢 |
[16:50] | Let’s keep this party going. | 让我们将热情持续下去 |
[16:52] | Next up, we have one more guest today. | 接下来 我们今天还有一位来宾 |
[16:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:54] | Harold, yeah. | 哈罗德 |
[16:56] | Harold, Harold! | 哈罗德 哈罗德 |
[16:58] | Okay, now. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:59] | Maybe Harold can come back a little later. | 也许哈罗德稍后可以再返场 |
[17:05] | But in the meantime, | 但此时此刻 |
[17:06] | the Dad Beats are proud to present… | 节奏老爹乐队很荣幸地为您呈上 |
[17:09] | Phil Dunphy! | 菲尔·邓菲 |
[17:10] | Paul who? | 谁 |
[17:11] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[17:14] | Phil dunphy. | 菲尔·邓菲 |
[17:14] | – Oh, Phil Dunphy. – Oh, boy. | -有请菲尔·邓菲 -天呐 |
[17:26] | There’s a white minivan out in the parking lot | 停车场有一辆白色面包车 |
[17:27] | with its lights on — license plate number TCB-R2D2. | 车灯没关 车牌号TCB-R2D2 |
[17:36] | Phil Dunphy, everybody. | 掌声送给菲尔·邓菲 大家 |
[17:40] | Hey, mom. Check it out. | 妈 看这个 |
[17:41] | – I finished my cake. – Oh, good. | -我的蛋糕弄好了 -真不错啊 |
[17:43] | It’s Los Angeles after an 11.5 earthquake. | 这是11.5级地震之后的洛杉矶 |
[17:46] | I call it earth-cake. | 我叫它”地糕” |
[17:50] | Manny, that’s amazing! | 曼尼 真赞 |
[17:51] | You think that’s amazing? | 你觉得这很赞 |
[17:52] | Wait till I smash this thing | 等会看我把这玩意儿 |
[17:53] | right on top of Enid’s piece of sheet cake. | 砸在伊妮德的单层蛋糕上 |
[17:55] | No, no, no! Wait! Manny, Enid didn’t do it. | 别别别 等等 不是伊妮德干的 |
[17:58] | – I did it. – What? | -是我干的 -什么 |
[18:00] | I was the one who ruined the cake. | 是我毁了你的蛋糕 |
[18:02] | I was afraid that all those boys were gonna make fun of you. | 我怕那些男孩子嘲笑你 |
[18:05] | I think I care more about you fitting in than you do. | 我觉得我比你更在乎你是否合群 |
[18:09] | No. I care. | 不 我在乎 |
[18:11] | I care a lot. | 我非常在乎 |
[18:12] | It’s just the stuff I’m good at | 只是我擅长的事情 |
[18:14] | isn’t the stuff that makes you popular. | 不会让我受欢迎 |
[18:16] | Contestants, all cakes | 请各位选手在60秒内 |
[18:18] | must be at the judges’ table in 60 seconds. | 将蛋糕放在评委桌前 |
[18:21] | Ay, there’s no way we’re gonna make it through that crowd. | 这么多人 我们怎么可能挤得过去 |
[18:23] | Like heck we won’t. Here. | 不可能挤不过去 拿着 |
[18:25] | – What? – Follow my lead. | -什么 -跟着我 |
[18:27] | – Okay. – Ready? Come on. | -好的 -准备好了吗 来 |
[18:29] | Oh, well, look who finally put down his mallet. | 看看谁终于放下他的木锤了 |
[18:32] | You done having your little temper tantrum? | 你发完脾气了吗 |
[18:34] | It wasn’t that bad. | 没有那么糟啦 |
[18:35] | Cam, your behavior was completely juvenile, | 小卡 你的行为也太幼稚了 |
[18:37] | and I don’t think that it set a very good example — | 我不觉得这会给莉莉 |
[18:38] | Hey, hey! No cutsies — | 别插队 |
[18:41] | for Lily. | 树立好榜样 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. I’m just frustrated. | 对不起 我太沮丧了 |
[18:43] | I-I can’t seem to turn this team into a winner. | 我感觉无法让球队反败为胜了 |
[18:47] | Oh, why do you let it get you so stressed out? | 你为什么要给自己这么大压力呢 |
[18:49] | It’s just football. | 不就是橄榄球吗 |
[18:51] | You know what football was to me? | 你知道橄榄球对我来说意味着什么吗 |
[18:53] | Football was my salvation. | 橄榄球是我的救赎 |
[18:54] | Every time I stepped onto that field, | 每当我踏上赛场 |
[18:56] | I wasn’t the weird gay outsider kid anymore. | 我就不再是那个被孤立的怪咖基佬了 |
[19:00] | I inspired my entire team | 我是球队的榜样 |
[19:01] | because I had something to prove. | 因为我有想要证明的东西 |
[19:03] | Where’s my kid that has something to prove? | 我的那个想要证明自己的小孩去哪了 |
[19:06] | Come on mom! | 妈 快点儿 |
[19:06] | Stay on my hip! Follow my lead! | 快跟上我 跟紧点儿 |
[19:08] | Move! | 快 |
[19:09] | That’s exactly what I need. | 这正是我需要的 |
[19:11] | Oh! Come on! Come on, mom. | 快点 快点 妈 |
[19:15] | Cake? | 需要蛋糕吗 |
[19:16] | Tell them the good news. | 告诉他们你的好消息 |
[19:17] | – I won the cake contest! – The other good news. | -我赢了蛋糕比赛 -另外一个好消息 |
[19:19] | He made the football team. | 他加入了球队 |
[19:20] | They won their first game. | 他们第一次赢了比赛 |
[19:22] | And the guys love my banana bread. | 他们爱死我烤的香蕉面包了 |
[19:25] | Keep your eyes closed, and before you open them, | 闭上眼 在你睁开眼之前 |
[19:28] | remember that for 20 years, | 想想这20年来 |
[19:30] | you have given me perfect, creative, thoughtful gifts. | 你每年都给我完美的 贴心的礼物 |
[19:34] | And every year, I have let you down. | 然而每年 我都让你失望 |
[19:36] | You’re about to feel really bad, and I know that, | 你将会感到非常糟糕 我懂 |
[19:39] | because it’s how I have felt every year. | 因为这也是我每年的感受 |
[19:42] | But, honey, it is not my intention, | 但是亲爱的 这不是我的目的 |
[19:43] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[19:46] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[19:48] | Oh, my god. Chinese acrobats?! | 天啊 中国杂技 |
[19:53] | 20 years — China. | 20周年 中国[与”瓷器”同音] |
[19:55] | You’re brilliant. | 你好聪明 |
[19:58] | – You got it! – Hey, guys! You’re my present! | -没错 -伙计们 你们是我的礼物 |
[20:01] | Oh — oh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:05] | That’s the helicopter. I should get in there. | 那是直升机 我应该加入他们 |
[20:06] | No, no, they’re — they’re here for you. | 不不 让他们为你表演 |
[20:08] | They’re here for you. | 他们是来为你表演的 |
[20:10] | Oh… honey. | 亲爱的 |
[20:20] | Don’t worry, it was just a couple of beers, | 别担心 只是两瓶啤酒 |
[20:22] | and if you cleaned it up… | 而且你打扫干净了 |
[20:24] | Okay, Haley, I love you, too. Bye. | 好的 海莉 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[20:25] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[20:27] | I hear you’re a wanted woman. | 听说你被通缉了 |
[20:29] | What you see can and will be held against you. | 你所见的可能对你不利 |
[20:32] | You’re gonna have to arrest me first. | 那你得先抓到我 |
[20:34] | Bring me some wine. | 拿点酒来 |
[20:38] | Mr. P., I have a confession to make. | 普先生 有件事我要向您坦白 |
[20:40] | I’m taking a much more interesting confession upstairs. | 楼上有个更吸引人的”坦白”在等着我 |
[20:43] | After Joe went down, | 乔睡着后 |
[20:44] | I had a sip of beer by the pool, | 我在泳池边喝了口小酒 |
[20:47] | and a bottle broke. | 结果瓶子碎了 |
[20:47] | – It was me. I did it. – Don’t sweat it. | -是我干的 -别担心 |
[20:49] | I popped a cold one after dealing with those kids — | 我也经常在照顾小孩之后喝啤酒 |
[20:52] | Sometimes during. | 有时候一边照顾一边喝 |
[20:53] | Thanks, Mr. P. — and, hey… | 谢谢你 普先生 还有 |
[20:56] | Be careful up there. | 上去注意安全 |
[20:57] | We are not that close. | 我们还没那么熟 |