时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[00:01] | Oh, you’re just in time for breakfast. | 正好赶上吃早饭了 |
[00:03] | Ooh, we should probably go light on the food. | 我们也许应该少吃点 |
[00:05] | Something tells me we’re | 直觉告诉我 |
[00:05] | not gonna want to do this on a full stomach. | 撑着肚子去会不舒服的 |
[00:07] | I can’t believe there’s such a thing as autopsy camp. | 不敢相信居然真的有尸检夏令营这种东西 |
[00:10] | There is no such thing as autopsy camp. | 根本没什么尸检夏令营 |
[00:13] | I had to trick Luke | 我不得不骗卢克 |
[00:14] | ’cause I’m actually taking him to a ballroom-dance class. | 因为我其实是要带他去上交谊舞课 |
[00:16] | He’s been resisting, | 他一直很抗拒 |
[00:17] | but it’s in his blood. | 但他流淌着舞蹈家的血液 |
[00:18] | I come from a long line of dancing Dunphys — | 我们邓菲家族舞蹈家辈出 |
[00:20] | A kick line, actually. | 其实都是啦啦队的 |
[00:24] | Come on, we don’t want to be late, | 快点 我们可别晚了[救不活] |
[00:25] | like the guy we’re gonna see on the table. | 像那个我们将看到的躺在解剖台上的家伙 |
[00:27] | Am I right? | 我说得没错吧 |
[00:27] | Of corpse you are. | 确”尸”没错 |
[00:29] | Hey, mom, can you take me driving? | 老妈 你能带我去练车吗 |
[00:30] | My test is coming up, and I really need to practice. | 我快考试了 我真的得好好练练 |
[00:32] | Oh, honey, I would, | 亲爱的 我也想 |
[00:34] | but I’ve got a big | 但我今天有个很重要的 |
[00:35] | closets and blinds union meeting today. | 橱柜和百叶窗协会会议 |
[00:37] | There is no closets and blinds union. | 根本没什么橱柜和百叶窗协会 |
[00:39] | Driving with Alex is torture. | 跟艾丽克斯一起开车绝对是种折磨 |
[00:41] | She drives so slowly. | 她开得太慢了 |
[00:42] | I have to be the only parent | 全世界可能只有我这个家长 |
[00:44] | who slams on the imaginary gas. | 需要狂踩假想的油门 |
[00:46] | Hey, I’m not doing anything. I guess I could take her. | 我没什么事 可以带她练车 |
[00:48] | Great! I’ll go check the tire pressure and the fluid levels! | 太棒了 我去检查胎压和油液位 |
[00:51] | Fun! Can’t wait! | 有意思 迫不及待了 |
[00:52] | Be out in a sec! | 我马上就来 |
[00:53] | Okay, my rate just went up. | 好了 我提价了 |
[00:55] | All right, but this buys your time and your silence. | 好 但这钱既是酬劳也是封口费 |
[00:57] | Alex can never know how much I hate driving with her. | 不能让艾丽克斯知道我有多讨厌陪她练车 |
[01:01] | Mm, she’s in a hurry today. | 她今天倒是很急啊 |
[01:03] | Oh, that’s just step one of her nine-point safety test. | 那只是她九步安全测试的第一步 |
[01:05] | Step two is checking the horn | 第二步是检查喇叭 |
[01:06] | to make sure checking the horn didn’t break the horn. | 确保检查喇叭没有搞坏喇叭 |
[01:10] | She should never drive. | 她就不该开车 |
[01:25] | Forget it! You tricked me! | 别想了 你耍了我 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry, buddy, but no son of mine’s | 很抱歉 伙计 但我的儿子 |
[01:28] | going to high school without at least knowing | 可不能上了高中都不知道 |
[01:30] | how to do a proper box step. | 怎么跳方形步 |
[01:32] | Trust me, dancers always get the girls. | 相信我 会跳舞的人总能勾到妹子 |
[01:34] | Remember the great Kevin Bacon | 还记得《浑身是劲》里那个 |
[01:35] | from “Footloose”? | 很厉害的凯文·培根吗 |
[01:36] | More like “Footloser.” | 我看是”浑身傻劲”吧 |
[01:37] | Careful! | 注意点 |
[01:39] | All right, no more talking. We’re doing this. | 好了 废话少说 必须去学 |
[01:43] | You’ll thank me someday. | 有一天你会感激我的 |
[01:44] | It gets better when you find your signature move! | 等你找到自己的标志性舞步后就好多了 |
[01:47] | They used to call me “King of the dips”! | 他们以前总叫我”下腰之王”[扒手之王] |
[01:52] | Why can’t we just repurpose some of the stuff | 昨晚曼尼的派对剩下的东西 |
[01:54] | from manny’s party last night? | 怎么不能重复利用呢 |
[01:56] | We got half a cake left. | 我们还剩半个蛋糕 |
[01:57] | The balloons are fine. | 气球都完好无损 |
[01:58] | It’s bad enough that both my sons | 我的两个儿子 |
[02:00] | have to share the same birthday. | 同一天生日已经够糟了 |
[02:02] | At least they deserve their own party. | 他们至少得有自己的生日派对吧 |
[02:04] | You think Joe’s gonna mind day-old cake? | 你觉得乔会介意吃昨天的蛋糕吗 |
[02:06] | He can’t even eat it. He’s got three teeth. | 他都吃不了 才长了三颗牙 |
[02:07] | I’ll remember that in 20 years | 20年后你想吃蛋糕的时候 |
[02:09] | when you want cake. | 我一定不会忘了这话 |
[02:10] | He doesn’t even know the party’s for him. | 他都不知道派对是为他举办的 |
[02:12] | He understands more than you think. | 他懂的比你想象的多 |
[02:14] | Right, Andy? | 是吧 安迪 |
[02:14] | Who, F-Jo here? He is smart as a whip. | 谁 乔老弟吗 他聪明得很 |
[02:18] | When we play peek-a-boo, half the time he’s ahead of me. | 我们玩躲猫猫 他一半时候比我快 |
[02:21] | Not exactly “Clash of the Titans.” | 又不是《诸神之战》 |
[02:24] | Manny, whose coat is that? | 曼尼 那是谁的外套 |
[02:25] | Amy Martin left it here last night after my party. | 昨晚派对结束后艾米·马丁落在这儿的 |
[02:28] | I was getting some pretty strong signals from her. | 我昨晚收到了她发出的强烈信号 |
[02:30] | I think she did it on purpose | 我觉得她是故意落下的 |
[02:31] | so she’d have an excuse to come back. | 这样她就有借口再回来 |
[02:34] | Or because she couldn’t get out fast enough. | 又或者是因为她恨不得尽早脱身 |
[02:36] | If she was a cartoon, | 如果她是卡通人物 |
[02:37] | she’d have left her skin here. | 早就把她的皮囊留在这儿跑路了 |
[02:38] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[02:39] | That Amy is out of his league. | 意思是他高攀不上艾米 |
[02:42] | He always does this and ends up getting hurt. | 他总是这样 最终以受伤收场 |
[02:44] | – You need to talk to him. – And say what? | -你得跟他谈谈 -该说什么 |
[02:46] | Tell him to go for girls he stands a chance with. | 告诉他追他有机会追到的女孩 |
[02:49] | I overheard him talking to Reuben. | 我偷听到了他跟罗本的谈话 |
[02:50] | There’s some girl that really likes him, | 有个女孩真的很喜欢他 |
[02:51] | but of course Manny’s not interested in her. | 但曼尼对人家没兴趣 |
[02:53] | He’s got to go for the head cheerleader. | 他非要追啦啦队长 |
[02:55] | How do you know that Amy’s the head cheerleader? | 你怎么知道艾米是啦啦队长 |
[02:56] | I overheard that, too. | 这也是我偷听到的 |
[02:58] | For someone whose favorite words at the movies | 你这个看电影时经常要问 |
[03:00] | are, “What did he say?” | “他刚刚说什么”的人 |
[03:01] | you overhear pretty good. | 倒是偷听得很清楚啊 |
[03:06] | Yes, Lily, I-I pinky-promise | 没错 莉莉 我拉钩发誓 |
[03:08] | that we’ll be home in time for baby Joe’s party. | 我们会赶回家参加乔的生日派对 |
[03:10] | I am. I’m touching to the phone. | 是啊 我在跟手机拉钩啦 |
[03:13] | Yeah, and butterfly kisses. | 是啊 还有蝴蝶之吻[用睫毛刷对方脸颊] |
[03:15] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:17] | Little girls — so excitable. | 小女孩 容易激动 |
[03:19] | I was wishing they had a gazebo, and then they did! | 我正期望能有个露台 结果他们真的有 |
[03:23] | Ever since I was a little boy, I have dreamed — | 我从小时候起就在梦想着 |
[03:26] | dreamed of getting married in a place exactly like this. | 梦想着在这样一个地方结婚 |
[03:29] | So, what date were you looking at? | 你们想在什么日子举行婚礼 |
[03:30] | March 28th. | 3月28日 |
[03:31] | That’s the anniversary of our first date. | 那是我们第一次约会的纪念日 |
[03:32] | Oh, wait, um, I’m sorry. Is this price per person? | 等等 抱歉 请问这是每人的价格吗 |
[03:36] | Yes, excluding alcohol, cake, and music. | 是的 不包括酒水 蛋糕和伴奏 |
[03:38] | What’s that — the Mennonite package? | 这是什么 门诺派教徒套餐吗 |
[03:39] | I think you’ll find our prices are competitive. | 你会发现我们的价格是很有竞争力的 |
[03:41] | Well, I’m ready to commit. | 我已经准备好签字了 |
[03:43] | Cam, Cam. | 小卡 小卡 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:46] | Can — can we have a moment, please? | 能 能等我们一会儿吗 |
[03:48] | Okay, well, let’s hope he’s not having any last-minute jitters. | 好 但愿他不是到了最后时刻想悔婚 |
[03:53] | You’re not having last-minute jitters, are you? | 你不是要在最后时刻悔婚吧 |
[03:54] | No, no, but it’s a really large deposit, | 不 不 但那真是一大笔钱 |
[03:56] | and I want to make sure | 我想确定一下 |
[03:57] | that we’re absolutely certain about this place. | 我们是否真的选定这个地方了 |
[03:58] | Well, I’m certain, | 我很确定 |
[03:59] | and we’ve looked at every possible venue. | 所有可行的地方我们都看过了 |
[04:00] | And Pepper was by far the least snarky | 而且目前胡娇对这里的点评 |
[04:02] | about this one. | 是最不尖酸的了 |
[04:03] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[04:04] | He doesn’t throw the word “Adequate” around lightly. | 他是不会轻易说出”还行”这种字眼的 |
[04:06] | – Okay, okay, it’s this place. – Okay. | -好的 就定这里了 -好的 |
[04:08] | But stop being so excited, all right? | 但是不要表现得这么兴奋好吗 |
[04:09] | We might be able to get the price down a little bit. | 我们或许还能杀杀价 |
[04:11] | Okay, okay, poker face, poker face. | 好的 好的 冷面无情 冷面无情 |
[04:12] | – Yeah, now work on your poker voice. – Poker voice. | -现在把语气情绪去掉 -冷语无情 |
[04:15] | So, we do like it. | 好的 我们确实喜欢这里 |
[04:17] | We’re just not sure that we love it. | 但还算不上钟爱 |
[04:19] | Yeah, we’re not sure we love it. | 是 还不算钟爱 |
[04:20] | Oh, that’s a relief | 那真让我松口气 |
[04:21] | because someone just called. | 因为刚有人打来电话 |
[04:22] | – The room is booked. – What?! | -那个房间已经订出去了 -什么 |
[04:24] | No, no, no! Okay, wait, | 不不不 等等 |
[04:24] | are you playing hardball? | 你是要采取强硬手段吗 |
[04:25] | Because we’re playing hardball, too! | 因为我们这是在采取强硬手段 |
[04:26] | We love it! | 我们爱死这里了 |
[04:28] | Oh, s-sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:29] | A young lady planning a sweet 16 | 有位打算庆祝16岁生日的年轻女士 |
[04:30] | just booked your date. | 刚刚订下了你们的日期 |
[04:32] | After that, we don’t have another opening for… | 下一个可预订日期还要等上… |
[04:35] | – two months. – No. | -两个月 -不 |
[04:36] | No, it has to be on our anniversary. | 不 必须是我们周年纪念日那天 |
[04:38] | Wait, did Tracy Mccoy book this room? | 等等 那房间是特蕾西·麦考伊订的吗 |
[04:40] | Tracy Mccoy’s a student of mine. | 特蕾西·麦考伊是我的学生 |
[04:42] | Okay, I may have a plan. | 好 我可能有个计划 |
[04:44] | I am not having a wedding/”Hunger games”-themed | 我绝不接受把婚礼和”饥饿游戏”主题的 |
[04:46] | sweet 16 par– | 甜蜜16岁派对搞在一起 |
[04:47] | oh, you’re tapping your fingers. | 你在敲手指头 |
[04:48] | You really do have a plan. | 你还真有计划了 |
[04:52] | Well, somebody smells good. | 某人闻起来很香啊 |
[04:53] | What perfume is that? | 那是什么香水 |
[04:55] | Every perfume! | 各种香水都有 |
[04:56] | 20 of the sweatiest, geekiest girls | 上帝只造出了20个浑身臭汗 |
[04:58] | God ever fouled this planet with | 古怪至极的女生用来污染地球 |
[04:59] | and just me dancing with all of them! | 而我一个汉子和她们每一个跳了舞 |
[05:01] | During the charleston, | 跳摇摆舞的时候 |
[05:03] | my hair got caught in one of their headgear! | 我的头发还缠在了一个女生的牙套上 |
[05:04] | Wow, Charleston on the first day? | 第一次上课就跳摇摆舞啦 |
[05:06] | Last day! | 这是最后一次 |
[05:07] | Just because you’re a dancer | 不能因为你会跳舞 |
[05:09] | doesn’t mean I have to be one, too, cha cha cha. | 就非得让我也去跳舞 恰恰恰 |
[05:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:12] | I’m never gonna fall for one of your lies again. | 我再也不会被你的谎话欺骗了 |
[05:14] | Just take me to autopsy camp. | 快带我去参加尸检夏令营 |
[05:18] | Oh, shoot. Am I gonna get a ticket? | 糟糕 我该不会是要接罚单了吧 |
[05:20] | If there’s any justice, | 要是世间有正气 |
[05:22] | it’ll be a big one, two, three, and four. | 应该让你接上一二三四张 |
[05:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:26] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾驶证和汽车行驶证 谢谢 |
[05:27] | Absolutely. There you are. | 好的 给你 |
[05:29] | You know one of your taillights is out? | 你知道你有个尾灯坏了吗 |
[05:30] | No, I did not. What a ding-dong! | 不 我没注意 真是不小心啊 |
[05:33] | Wait right here. | 在这里等着 |
[05:34] | Will do. We’ll be right here. | 好的 我们就在这里等着 |
[05:36] | This is what you get for lying to me. | 这是你对我说谎的惩罚 |
[05:38] | What choice did I have? You used to be up for anything. | 我有什么办法 我以前说什么你都接受 |
[05:40] | Now, no matter what I suggest, it’s no, no, no. | 现在不管我提出什么建议 你都反对 |
[05:42] | It’s called growing up and having your own interests, | 这就叫长大成人 有自己的兴趣爱好 |
[05:45] | like the minister’s daughter | 像你爱看的《浑身是劲》里 |
[05:46] | in your precious “Footloose.” | 那个大臣之女一样 |
[05:47] | Wow, using my own movie against me. | 竟然用我爱看的电影来驳斥我 |
[05:51] | Let’s hear it for the boy. | 来给这孩子鼓鼓掌吧 |
[05:53] | Please step out of the car. | 请下车 |
[05:54] | Oh, I believe you about the taillight. | 我相信汽车尾灯坏了 不用下车看 |
[05:55] | – Out of the car! – Okay. | -下车 -好吧 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, but I have to place you under arrest. | 抱歉 但我得逮捕你 |
[05:59] | Wait, what?! | 等等 你说什么 |
[06:01] | A car registered to you | 你名下有一辆汽车 |
[06:02] | has accumulated 18 unpaid parking violations… | 累计有18次违规停车未付罚金 |
[06:05] | all on campus drive. | 都是占用校内车道 |
[06:06] | Oh, my god, those are my daughter’s tickets! | 我的天 那都是我女儿的罚单 |
[06:08] | He’s got an answer for everything. | 他为一切负责 |
[06:09] | I got to take you down to the station house. | 我得把你带到局里去 |
[06:11] | You can ride up front with me. | 你可以坐在副驾驶 |
[06:12] | Seriously, can’t I just pay you for them now?! | 说真的 我不能直接把罚款交给你吗 |
[06:14] | At the station house, sir. | 先生 你得去局里交 |
[06:15] | Can we at least not drive by middle earth comics | 我们可以至少绕开中土漫画店 |
[06:17] | and trampoline world?! | 和蹦床世界吗 |
[06:18] | People look up to me in this town! | 这里的人民是很敬仰我的 |
[06:27] | No, honey, Luke’s fine. | 不 亲爱的 卢克没事 |
[06:28] | And they won’t take a credit card? | 他们不接受信用卡吗 |
[06:30] | No, it’s $1,600, cash only. | 不接受 1600元 只收现金 |
[06:32] | But, honey, it’s Sunday. | 可是 亲爱的 今天是周日 |
[06:33] | I can only get a few hundred bucks from the ATM. | 我在自动提款机上只能提几百块钱 |
[06:35] | Sir, your time’s up. | 先生 您的通话时间到了 |
[06:36] | Honey, just use the emergency cash, okay? | 亲爱的 使用应急现金吧 |
[06:39] | – Tick-Tock. -Uh, b-but, Phil — | -时间到 -可是 菲尔 |
[06:40] | – Got to go! – No, honey — | -我得挂了 -不 亲爱的 |
[06:41] | I forgot the hiding place! Phil? | 藏钱的地方我忘了 菲尔 |
[06:44] | Phil has $1,000 hidden in the house, | 菲尔在家里藏了一千块钱 |
[06:47] | and he’s made up a crazy mnemonic device | 他还编了一套疯狂的助记法 |
[06:49] | to remember the location, | 用于记住藏钱的地点 |
[06:50] | which he changes every month to stay ahead of the bad guys. | 他每个月都会变换藏钱的地点来防备坏人 |
[06:55] | What bad guys? | 哪有什么坏人 |
[06:56] | “Loot” rhymes with “Coot,” | 搜刮的刮和傻瓜的瓜音似 |
[06:58] | which takes us to… | 会把我们带到 |
[07:00] | this picture of your grandfather. | 你祖父的这张照片 |
[07:03] | “Moola” sounds like “Coola.” | 钞票的票比较像飘飘的飘 |
[07:06] | Not a word. | 这算个词吗 |
[07:06] | Money is in the air-conditioning vent. | 钱就藏在空调的通风口 |
[07:13] | This will all be over soon, buddy. | 这件事马上就能解决了 伙计 |
[07:14] | Just give me one last smile! | 最后再给我笑一个 |
[07:16] | You too. | 你也笑一个 |
[07:17] | Mom’s already on her way with the money, okay? Don’t worry! | 你妈已经带着钱上路了 别担心 |
[07:19] | Oh, my god, I don’t want to go in there! | 上帝啊 我不想进那里 |
[07:21] | You’re going in here. | 你要进的是这里 |
[07:21] | I don’t want to go in here! | 我也不想进这里 |
[07:23] | Okay. This is where Sophie works. | 好了 这是索菲工作的地方 |
[07:26] | She’s the one in the hat. | 她是戴帽子的那个女孩儿 |
[07:27] | – Copy that. – Tracy works upstairs. | -明白 -特蕾西在楼上工作 |
[07:28] | We’ll meet in the food court in 30 minutes. Sound like a plan? | 我们半小时后美食街见 怎么样 |
[07:30] | A plan, not sure if it’s a finger-drumming plan. | 还行 不确定是敲着手指想出来的计划 |
[07:32] | Get in there. | 快过去吧 |
[07:33] | Two of my students, Tracy and Sophie, BFFs, | 我的两个学生 特蕾西和索菲是闺蜜 |
[07:36] | were planning on having a joint sweet 16 together | 原本计划一起举办甜蜜16岁生日派对 |
[07:39] | until they got in a fight over a boy, Rodney. | 但她们为了一个叫罗德尼的男生争风吃醋 |
[07:42] | Now Tracy is planning on having her own party | 现在特蕾西计划在马车房 |
[07:45] | at the carriage house. | 举办她自己的派对 |
[07:46] | Our venue, our date. | 那是我们的位置 我们的日子 |
[07:47] | So, our solution — talk to them, patch things up | 所以我们的办法是跟两人谈话让她们和好 |
[07:51] | so that they have their party together again | 这样她们就能在原定地点 |
[07:52] | at the original location. | 一起办派对了 |
[07:54] | Friends fighting over a boy — | 朋友间为了男孩子争风吃醋 |
[07:55] | something we know a thing or two about. | 对付这种事我们还是略知一二的 |
[07:57] | Of course, usually it’s gay men, not teenage girls, | 当然通常都是男同志们 而不是少女们 |
[07:59] | so we will have to adjust our approach just a — not at all. | 所以我们对策略的改变是 丝毫不变 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:06] | Uh, may I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:07] | Mm, yeah, uh, Sophie. | 是的 索菲 |
[08:09] | Um, I’m looking for something for my niece. | 我想给我侄女买点儿东西 |
[08:11] | She’s been really bummed out lately — | 她最近很不开心 |
[08:13] | fight with her best friend — so I’m just — | 跟最好的朋友吵架了 所以我 |
[08:15] | I’m trying to cheer her up. | 我想让她高兴起来 |
[08:16] | That’s so nice. | 你真好 |
[08:17] | Yeah, she’s always saying to me, | 是啊 她总跟我说 |
[08:18] | “Uncle Mitch, you’re so cool. You’re so rad. | 米奇叔叔 你真酷 又那么时髦 |
[08:20] | I’m so glad I talk to you about my problems.” | 我真喜欢跟你讨论我的问题 |
[08:22] | You know, I just — I really get kids that age. | 我就是很了解那个年纪的孩子 |
[08:24] | You know, she’s — she’s almost 16, so… | 她 她快到16岁了 |
[08:27] | I’m almost 16. | 我也快到16岁了 |
[08:28] | Crazy. | 太巧了 |
[08:31] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[08:32] | Tracy McCoy? | 特蕾西·麦考伊 |
[08:34] | Mr. Tucker, hi. | 塔克老师 你好啊 |
[08:36] | I didn’t know you were old enough to have a job. | 我都不知道你已经到了可以工作的年龄了 |
[08:38] | I didn’t have a job until I was 16. | 我直到16岁才有了份工作 |
[08:39] | Well, I’m almost 16, so… | 我就快到16岁了 |
[08:41] | Crazy! | 真的啊 |
[08:42] | Oh, my gosh, I remember back then. | 我的天啊 我还记得那个时候 |
[08:44] | My friends and I had so much fun, | 我和我的朋友们过得特别开心 |
[08:46] | well, when we weren’t arguing | 如果我们没有为了一些愚蠢的事情 |
[08:47] | about silly things like parties and… | 争吵的话 比如派对还有… |
[08:55] | Okay, that’s a lot of mirror looking, | 行了 镜子看得够多了 |
[08:57] | and that’s me saying that. | 我这么爱照镜子的人都嫌多 |
[09:00] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[09:01] | Nice cruising speed. | 这巡航速度真不错 |
[09:03] | Oh, look, there’s that jogger. | 看啊 那有个慢跑的人 |
[09:04] | Now we’re in the lead. | 我们现在在领跑呢 |
[09:05] | Can we put the brakes on the sarcasm? | 讽刺挖苦这件事上你能踩下刹车吗 |
[09:07] | They’re worn out. | 刹车早被踩坏了 |
[09:09] | Hey, mom. | 喂 妈 |
[09:11] | Haley, listen to me. | 海莉 你给我听着 |
[09:12] | You did not pay a bunch of parking tickets, | 因为你有一堆停车罚单没按时交罚款 |
[09:14] | and now your father is in jail. | 你爸现在进监狱了 |
[09:16] | And I have to go bail him out | 而我得去把他保释出来 |
[09:18] | just as soon as I can get my hands on a giant pile of cash. | 但我得先找到一大笔现金 |
[09:22] | Cash — ash! | 现金 灰烬 |
[09:24] | Oh! Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[09:26] | Oh! That was furry! | 好多绒毛 |
[09:28] | You are in so much trouble. | 你惹上大麻烦了 |
[09:30] | Oh, don’t you think I know that?! | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[09:31] | What am I gonna do?! | 我该怎么办 |
[09:32] | You’re going to get what you deserve. | 你会得到应有的惩罚 |
[09:34] | A parking violation is second only to a moving violation, | 停车违规仅次于行车违规 |
[09:37] | which is grounds for the loss of a driving privilege. | 行车违规会被剥夺驾驶特权 |
[09:39] | Privilege, not a right. | 是特权 不是普通权利 |
[09:41] | Oh, my god, shut up! | 天啊 你闭嘴吧 |
[09:42] | This is why mom pays me to drive with you! | 这就是为什么妈付我钱给你做陪驾 |
[09:44] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | Where do you think she’s calling me from — | 你以为她是从哪里打来的电话 |
[09:46] | the closet and blinds union? | 衣柜和百叶窗协会吗 |
[09:47] | Why would closet workers and blind people | 造衣柜的工人和盲人怎么会 |
[09:49] | even have a union together?! | 在一起办协会 |
[09:50] | Think! | 用脑子想想吧 |
[09:53] | Excuse me, waiter. | 打扰一下 服务生 |
[09:55] | Could you please tell me about the surf and turf? | 能给我介绍一下海鲜牛排套餐吗 |
[09:57] | Mr. Lobster says… | 龙虾先生说 |
[09:58] | “It’s terrible!” | 特别难吃 |
[10:00] | While Mr. Cow goes… | 而牛说 |
[10:02] | “I think you should probably just have the pasta.” | 我觉得你还是吃意大利面吧 |
[10:04] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[10:06] | No, no, no, little man. | 不 不 不对 宝宝 |
[10:08] | That’s your dada right there with the drinky. | 在那里喝小酒的才是你爸爸 |
[10:10] | Over-explaining. | 解释过多 |
[10:12] | Don’t feel bad. He’s just making sounds. | 别难过 他只是在发声 |
[10:14] | He may not even know what the “D” word means. | 他可能都不知道”爸”字是什么意思 |
[10:16] | I’m fine. He’s 1. | 我没事 他才1岁 |
[10:17] | I’ve watched him pee into his own face and smile. | 我见过他尿到自己的照片上还在笑 |
[10:23] | Hola, mi amor. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:24] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[10:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:26] | I decided to top Amy’s little “Forgotten Coat” trick | 我打算用我自己的浪漫招数 |
[10:29] | with a romantic gesture of my own. | 给艾米忘记外套的小花招锦上添花 |
[10:31] | You see — | 你看 |
[10:31] | Yes, about Amy… | 是的 关于艾米 |
[10:34] | I know that I don’t know her, | 我知道我不了解她 |
[10:36] | But she seems like some of those girls that you have liked, | 可她看起来就像你以前喜欢过的那些女孩 |
[10:39] | but they haven’t always– | 可她们基本没有 |
[10:40] | You may not know her, but I do. | 你可能不了解她 但我很了解 |
[10:42] | I went on her Facebook page, | 我去看了她Facebook的页面 |
[10:44] | and I put one of her favorite things | 然后在她大衣的每个口袋里 |
[10:45] | in each of the pockets of her coat. | 都放了一样她喜欢的东西 |
[10:46] | So when she reaches inside– | 所以当她摸到里面时 |
[10:48] | she’ll find a small box of Dutch chocolates. | 就会发现一小盒荷兰巧克力 |
[10:50] | Sweet, but — | 很窝心 可是 |
[10:51] | Raspberry rhapsody lip gloss, anyone? | 覆盆子狂想曲唇彩 有人想要吗 |
[10:53] | My favorite, but I still wonder– | 我的最爱啊 可我还是觉得 |
[10:55] | Hello, heavenly soak bath salts. | 快看 天堂美浴浴盐 |
[10:57] | What next will she find?! | 她还会发现什么 |
[10:59] | Only a lily of the valley scented candle. | 不过是一支山谷百合幽香烛台 |
[11:02] | I love it! | 我的大爱 |
[11:03] | Oh, I wish she had more pockets! | 真希望她口袋再多点 |
[11:07] | “Bucks” rhymes with “Nyuks” — | “美元”跟”臭”音近 |
[11:09] | Three Stooges. | 《三个臭皮匠》 |
[11:12] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[11:14] | “Wampum,” “Pom-pom” — | “皮夹子” “塑料丝球” |
[11:17] | Cheerleading costume. | 啦啦队服 |
[11:19] | Come on. Oh, my god, really? | 拜托 天呐 真的要这么难么 |
[11:22] | “Bank,” “Sank” — | “银行” “沉船” |
[11:24] | Novelization of the movie “Titanic.” | 《泰坦尼克号》电影的小说版 |
[11:27] | Then why do we keep that thing?! | 那我们为什么还要留着这东西 |
[11:30] | Oh, Phil, of course! | 菲尔 当然了 |
[11:32] | Of course, because “Dough” rhymes with– | 显然是因为”钱”音近于… |
[11:34] | I don’t care. | 管它呢 |
[11:35] | I don’t care. | 管它呢 |
[11:42] | Hi, buddy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[11:45] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[11:47] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[11:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:52] | He’s your dad. | 他是你爸爸 |
[11:55] | That’s right. He’s your dad. | 没错 他是你爸爸 |
[11:57] | Hi, dad. Hi, dad. | 你好 爸爸 你好 爸爸 |
[11:59] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[12:00] | Come on, say, “Dad.” | 加油 叫爸爸 |
[12:01] | Come on. | 叫呀 |
[12:04] | Come on! | 叫呀 |
[12:05] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[12:07] | Hey. How’d it go with Sophie? | 索菲那边进展如何了 |
[12:09] | I did my best, but I don’t think she’s ready to forgive. | 我尽力了 但我觉得她还不能原谅对方 |
[12:12] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[12:13] | I know. We’re screwed. | 是啊 我们完蛋了 |
[12:14] | Yeah, thanks a lot, Sophie. | 是啊 多亏了索菲的”贡献” |
[12:16] | Well, Tracy really was out of line. | 特蕾西确实有点过分了 |
[12:19] | – Was she? – Yeah. | -怪她吗 -是啊 |
[12:20] | Or was Sophie, per usual, being a big drama queen? | 是索菲一如既往太小题大作了吧 |
[12:23] | Drama queen? | 小题大作吗 |
[12:24] | No, Tracy was spreading rumors | 不 特蕾西还散播谣言 |
[12:25] | that Sophie’s boyfriend was still into Maya. | 说索菲的男友还和玛雅在一起 |
[12:27] | They weren’t rumors. | 那不是谣言 |
[12:28] | She heard it directly from someone | 她直接从别人那里听说的 |
[12:30] | who saw Maya and Rodney holding hands at the pier. | 那人看到玛雅和罗德尼在码头手牵手 |
[12:33] | Cam, who? Dana! | 小卡 谁看见的啊 是黛娜 |
[12:35] | Yeah, like she can be trusted. | 她的话可信吗 |
[12:37] | This is Aidan all over again. | 简直是艾登事件重演 |
[12:40] | Mitchell, it’s from Tracy. | 米奇尔 是特蕾西的短信 |
[12:42] | “Mr.Tucker, thank you. | 塔克老师 谢谢你 |
[12:43] | “Talked to Sophie. | 我和索菲谈过了 |
[12:45] | Party’s back on.” | 我们还是会一起办派对 |
[12:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[12:47] | Oh, my gosh, you’re an evil genius! | 天呐 你真是个天才 |
[12:49] | You are! You know what? | 你才是 知道吗 |
[12:50] | I give Tracy a lot of credit for admitting she was wrong. I do. | 我觉得特蕾西敢于认错真的很棒 真的 |
[12:53] | Yeah, even though it was Sophie’s fault. | 是啊 即使错的是索菲 |
[12:55] | – No! – Hmm? What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[12:57] | They’re still using our venue! | 他们还要用我们的会场 |
[12:59] | No! Are you kidding me?! | 不 没搞错吧 |
[13:01] | – This is so frustrating! – Really? | -太糟糕了 -真的吗 |
[13:04] | Are you sure that’s how you feel, | 你确定你真是这么想的吗 |
[13:05] | or do you need a little more time to think about it? | 还是再给你点时间好好想想 |
[13:08] | Sounds like you’re trying to make a point there. | 貌似你有话想说 |
[13:09] | Wow, I’m surprised you picked up on that so quick. | 我真惊讶你这么快就反应过来了 |
[13:11] | Yeah, you’re definitely dancing around something. | 是啊 你肯定是在暗示什么 |
[13:13] | I feel like it’s speed-related. | 我觉得跟速度有关 |
[13:14] | Yeah, we lost the carriage house because you, | 我们没能订上马车房就是因为 |
[13:16] | true to form, | 你一如既往地 |
[13:17] | couldn’t make a timely decision. | 不能及时做出决定 |
[13:19] | We were out of the room for two second– | 我们只是出去讨论了两秒钟 |
[13:21] | What is this “True to form” business? | “一如既往”是什么意思 |
[13:22] | 28 Richdale Road. | 里奇戴尔路28号院 |
[13:23] | Oh, my god, are you kidding me? | 天呐 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[13:25] | You hemmed and hawed over our dream house, | 你在我们的梦想家园面前犹犹豫豫 |
[13:27] | and now somebody else is eating breakfast in our nook! | 现在别人正在属于我们的角落里吃早饭 |
[13:29] | I needed the weekend! | 我需要一个周末来考虑一下 |
[13:30] | I never saw myself in a ranch! | 我从没想像过自己住在牧场 |
[13:31] | And what about Las Vegas | 那拉斯维加斯那次呢 |
[13:32] | when you couldn’t quite commit to the show? | 你无法决定要不要去看表演 |
[13:34] | No. No, no, don’t. | 不不 别提那件事 |
[13:35] | No, no, no, it’s fine. | 不不 没关系啊 |
[13:37] | We’ll see them next time, | 我们可以下次再看 |
[13:38] | just as soon as that tiger un-eats Roy. | 等那只白虎不咬罗伊的时候就去看 |
[13:44] | I love the sign! | 我喜欢那个标志 |
[13:46] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[13:48] | First, I thought just a little accent of color | 一开始我觉得用一点鲜艳的颜色 |
[13:50] | was all it needed, but now I’m thinking balloons. | 就可以了 可现在我在考虑加上气球 |
[13:53] | Jay, what do you like better– | 杰 你更喜欢哪个 |
[13:54] | the accent or the balloons? | 色彩[口音]还是气”球” |
[13:57] | I’ve been asking myself that since I met you. | 遇见你之后 我一直在问自己这问题 |
[13:59] | Can I just say, | 我可以这么说吗 |
[14:01] | I want this type of playful banter in my relationship. | 我希望自己的恋爱中也有这样风趣的调侃 |
[14:03] | As long as you say it someplace else. | 去别处说去 |
[14:06] | Good one. | 真好笑 |
[14:07] | What are you doing? They’re gonna be here any moment. | 你在干什么 他们马上就到了 |
[14:09] | I’ve been combing through Manny’s yearbook. | 我在看曼尼的班级纪念册 |
[14:11] | I found a few girls he might have a shot with. | 我发现了几个他可能有机会钓到的女孩 |
[14:13] | Happen to know what Lisa Nagel’s like from the neck down? | 你知道丽莎·内格尔脖子以下长什么样吗 |
[14:15] | I didn’t tell him what you told me to say. | 我没跟他讲你要我说的话 |
[14:17] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[14:19] | Because he told me what he’s going to do when Amy comes here, | 因为他告诉了我艾米来了以后他的打算 |
[14:22] | and it’s beautiful. | 是个很浪漫的计划 |
[14:23] | I think he has a better chance than you think. | 我觉得他成功的机会比你想的要大 |
[14:26] | He knows how to talk to girls. | 他知道怎么跟女孩子说话 |
[14:27] | He knows how to talk to a girl | 他只知道怎么跟一个女孩子说话 |
[14:29] | — you. | 就是你 |
[14:29] | I hope you have a recent picture of his heart. | 我希望你有他的心脏的近照 |
[14:31] | You’re gonna need it putting the pieces back together. | 这样碎了以后可以照着拼回去 |
[14:34] | I’ll get it! | 我来开 |
[14:37] | Hey, Mandrake. | 你好 曼小尼 |
[14:39] | Hi, Phil. I heard about jail. | 菲尔 我听说了你被抓的事 |
[14:41] | – How are you doing? – It was rough. | -你还好吗 -挺不容易的 |
[14:44] | Stayed in that cold cell | 在那个冰冷的笼子里 |
[14:45] | a lot longer than I needed to thanks to my lovely — | 等了太久 因为我可爱的… |
[14:47] | Your system is ridiculous, Phil. | 你的助记法太扯了 菲尔 |
[14:48] | Quite simple, actually! | 其实很简单 |
[14:51] | “Cheddah” rhymes with “Hedda.” | “钱袋”跟”脑袋”发音很像 |
[14:52] | Where do you rest your head on? Your pilla! | 你脑袋枕在什么上边 枕头啊 |
[14:54] | – Help me out, buddy. – I have no buddy. | -不是吗 哥们 -我没有哥们 |
[14:56] | But… Luke? | 可是 卢克 |
[14:58] | I’ll get it! | 我来开 |
[15:03] | Would you please just let it go? | 你别再想了好不好 |
[15:04] | I did let it go immediately. | 我早就不想了 |
[15:06] | You’re the one who hesitated, | 你才是那个纠结的人 |
[15:07] | like you do with everything. | 你对待任何事都是这样 |
[15:08] | The whole way here. | 已经说了一路了 |
[15:11] | Dad, before you get mad, I’m — | 爸 在你发火之前 我… |
[15:12] | Oh, we passed “Before I get mad” hours ago | “我发火之前”是在几小时之前 |
[15:15] | when I was sitting in solitary for your crime! | 当我因为你被关单人禁闭的时候 |
[15:18] | It was only solitary because no one else was in there. | 因为里面没有其他人所以才说单人禁闭 |
[15:20] | You paid Haley to take me driving? | 你给海莉钱让她陪我练车 |
[15:22] | Uh — that’s right. | 是的 |
[15:23] | Haley told me everything! | 海莉都告诉我了 |
[15:24] | You made up a fake union | 你编造了一个工会 |
[15:25] | just so you wouldn’t have to be with me?! | 就为了不来陪我吗 |
[15:27] | Alex, I am so sorry. | 艾丽克斯 对不起 |
[15:28] | Haley, I trusted you. | 海莉 我那么信任你 |
[15:30] | Good luck trusting anyone in this family, | 信任这个家里的人没有好下场 |
[15:32] | especially dad. | 尤其是爸爸 |
[15:33] | Usually when I drag you kicking and screaming to something, | 通常我带你去参加你原本不愿去的活动时 |
[15:36] | you thank me afterwards. | 过后你都会感谢我 |
[15:37] | This time, I was wrong. | 这次我错了 |
[15:38] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[15:39] | He lied me into a dance class. | 他骗我去上舞蹈课 |
[15:41] | Luke, I am so sorry. | 卢克 对不起 |
[15:42] | Haley, you are in so much trouble! | 海莉 你有大麻烦了 |
[15:45] | So much trouble! | 超大麻烦 |
[15:46] | Stop trying to make this her fault! | 别把这事说成她的错 |
[15:47] | What kind of parents lie to their kids?! | 什么样的父母会骗他们的小孩 |
[15:49] | Yeah, what kind of lesson is that to teach all of this? | 就是 这又是什么教育方式 |
[15:51] | Yeah, seriously, sometimes I want — | 我说认真的 有些时候我想 |
[15:52] | Hey, neither one of you knows the whole story. | 你们都不知道事情的真相 |
[15:55] | Ah, please. | 拜托 |
[15:56] | Let me tell them the truth. | 让我告诉他们事实 |
[15:58] | Alex, the real reason | 艾丽克斯 |
[16:00] | mom doesn’t want to teach you to drive | 妈妈不想教你开车的真正原因 |
[16:01] | is because she doesn’t want you getting your license. | 是因为她不希望你拿到驾照 |
[16:04] | – What? – Think about it. | -什么 -仔细想想 |
[16:05] | Mom driving you around is kind of her favorite time with you. | 开车载你是妈妈最喜欢的和你共处的时间 |
[16:08] | It’s the only place where your nose isn’t buried in a book | 这是唯一你不在埋头看书 |
[16:11] | and she can actually talk to you. | 而她可以跟你说上话的地方 |
[16:13] | Sure, you’re getting your license, | 你拿到的是驾照 |
[16:15] | but she’s losing her little girl. | 她失去的却是女儿 |
[16:17] | Mom, is that true? | 妈 这是真的吗 |
[16:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:20] | And the only reason dad lied to you is… | 爸爸对你撒谎的唯一原因是 |
[16:24] | Should I tell him, dad? | 我能告诉他吗 爸 |
[16:26] | Fine. | 说吧 |
[16:28] | Dad was a huge nerd in college. | 爸爸在大学里是个超级书呆子 |
[16:31] | He asked mom out like 10 times, and she always said no. | 他约了妈妈快十次都被拒绝了 |
[16:34] | Finally, he said, “I’ll never bug you again | 最终 他说 只要你做一件事 |
[16:37] | – if you do one thing.” – Just one. | -我就再也不烦你了 -只要一件事 |
[16:38] | – “Dance with me.” – Just dance. | -和我跳舞 -只是跳舞 |
[16:40] | He spun her around on the floor | 他抱着她在舞池旋转 |
[16:42] | and expressed himself with his body | 用肢体语言表达他无法 |
[16:44] | – in a way he never could with words. – That’s beautiful. | -说出口的情感 -很美好 |
[16:47] | Mom finally saw the dad | 妈妈才终于看到了 |
[16:48] | that we all know and love. | 我们深爱的这个爸爸的优点 |
[16:50] | And you wanted to give that to me? | 所以你想教会我这招 |
[16:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:56] | Everybody, come for cake! | 大家过来吃蛋糕啦 |
[16:59] | We can discuss my punishment later. | 我们可以晚点再讨论对我的惩罚 |
[17:02] | Did she learn that from us? | 她是跟我们学的吗 |
[17:04] | That can’t be taught. It is a gift. | 那个可学不会 是天份 |
[17:07] | Yeah, she’s still doing it, | 她还是那样 |
[17:08] | following me around all moony-eyed. | 眼泛桃花地跟着我 |
[17:10] | She just won’t get the message. | 她怎么就不明白我的意思呢 |
[17:11] | But on the bright side, Amy’s on her way over. | 不过好消息是 艾米马上就过来了 |
[17:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:15] | Got to go, Reuben. | 我得挂了 罗本 |
[17:17] | – What’s up? – It’s about your love life. | -什么事 -关于你的感情生活 |
[17:18] | A lot of people here, Jay. | 有好多人在呢 杰 |
[17:20] | Consider it an intervention. | 这是我正式对你进行介入指导 |
[17:22] | Now, this whole Amy thing is going nowhere, | 这个艾米的事有点不太靠谱 |
[17:24] | but it sounds like you have a girl that really likes you. | 不过听起来有另外一个女孩很喜欢你 |
[17:27] | Now, I know it’s not everything you want. | 我知道这可能不是你最想要的 |
[17:29] | M-maybe she’s a little thick in the middle. | 可能她体态有点偏胖 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:32] | But why don’t you give her a try? | 可是你何不给她一个机会呢 |
[17:34] | So you think that’s the girl I should go for? | 所以你觉得我应该选择那个女生吗 |
[17:36] | She’s obviously crazy about you. | 很明显她超喜欢你 |
[17:37] | I mean, what else do you even know about her? | 你了解她别的方面吗 |
[17:39] | Hi, Manny. | 你好啊曼尼 |
[17:42] | Well, she’s 6 and related to me. | 她只有六岁而且跟我有血缘关系 |
[17:44] | Shall I go on? | 我还需要继续说吗 |
[17:45] | Okay, that explains all the outfits | 这倒是解释了今早她为什么 |
[17:46] | she rejected this morning. | 那么在意自己穿什么 |
[17:47] | The point remains. | 我的观点还是没变 |
[17:48] | You could lower your sights a little. | 你应该把眼光放低一些 |
[17:50] | Good, we’re still talking about this. | 好吧 还是要继续这个话题 |
[17:51] | Ay, leave him alone. | 放过他吧 |
[17:53] | When Amy comes, she’s going to love her coat surprise. | 艾米来了一定会喜欢她外套里的惊喜的 |
[17:56] | Who’s Amy? | 艾米是谁 |
[17:57] | This girl Jay doesn’t think is into me, | 就是杰认为对我没兴趣的那个女生 |
[17:58] | but she left her coat here. | 但是她把外套留在这里了 |
[17:59] | Why else would a person do that? | 她这么做还有什么别的原因 |
[18:00] | By that logic, I love Denny’s. | 这么说的话我爱死丹尼斯餐厅了 |
[18:02] | Even if she’s not into me right away, | 即使她现在不喜欢我 |
[18:04] | isn’t it possible she could fall for me over time? | 难道以后就没有可能日久生情吗 |
[18:07] | No, there’s a thing called chemistry. | 没有 有种东西叫化学反应 |
[18:08] | People know right away. | 真有感觉的话一下就知道了 |
[18:10] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[18:11] | I didn’t know immediately that I liked you. | 我当时也不知道自己会喜欢你 |
[18:14] | Well, maybe not the first minute. | 当然也许不是在一开始就知道 |
[18:15] | One month. | 用了一个月吧 |
[18:16] | A month? Yikes. | 一个月 天哪 |
[18:17] | I’m with Manny. | 我支持曼尼 |
[18:18] | Some people can trust their instincts | 有些人会相信自己的直觉 |
[18:20] | and leap in with both feet. | 然后全身心地投入 |
[18:21] | Others need to take their time. | 但有些人则需要慢慢来 |
[18:23] | Okay, what Cam is so subtly implying | 好吧 小卡想说的是 |
[18:25] | is that he knew instantly with me | 他在一开始就知道要和我在一起 |
[18:26] | while I, as usual, took my sweet time. | 但我就像往常一样需要时间做决定 |
[18:28] | Well, guess what. | 但你知道吗 |
[18:29] | I knew instantly with you. | 其实我从第一眼就认定你了 |
[18:30] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[18:32] | – Actually, I didn’t. – Okay, well, yes, | -事实上是我没有 -好吧 |
[18:34] | if you count that one disastrous brunch, then — | 如果算上那次糟糕的早午餐 |
[18:35] | – two months. – Two months?! | -两个月吧 -两个月 |
[18:37] | – Mm-hmm. – Yikes! | -是啊 -天哪 |
[18:37] | Well, I’m in the Jay camp. | 我站在杰这边 |
[18:39] | When you meet the right person, bang! | 当你遇到了对的人 一下就知道 |
[18:41] | That’s what happened with — How long? | 我就是这种 多久 |
[18:44] | Uh…six months? | 六个月 |
[18:45] | Six months — Yikes. | 六个月 天哪 |
[18:47] | But you were preg– tically engaged to me by then. | 但你那时候都怀…跟我订婚了 |
[18:50] | Mm, nice save, dad. | 转得漂亮 爸爸 |
[18:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:52] | I thought you fell in love with him | 我以为他邀请你跳舞以后 |
[18:54] | after he danced with you. | 你就爱上他了呢 |
[18:55] | And that was six months in. | 那就是六个月的时候啊 |
[18:56] | Why did it take you so long to dance with me, Phil? | 你为什么等那么久才邀请我跳舞 菲尔 |
[18:58] | I don’t know, Claire. | 我也不知道 克莱尔 |
[18:59] | You’d think I would’ve gotten to it by then | 按理说我早该那么做了 |
[19:00] | since we lived together. | 因为我们那时都同居了 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. I’ve been berating you about dragging your feet, and, | 对不起 我一直在抱怨你拖慢了进度 |
[19:05] | and when it comes to us, | 但在我们之间的事上 |
[19:06] | I’m even more hesitate-y than — | 我才是更犹豫不决的人 |
[19:07] | No, no, this is great because | 不不 这是好事 |
[19:08] | that makes our real anniversary | 这就是说我们的纪念日 |
[19:10] | two months later when we were both sure. | 其实比原本以为的要晚两个月 |
[19:11] | We can still book the carriage house for our wedding. | 我们还是可以在马车房举行婚礼 |
[19:13] | Oh, my gosh, are you calling them? | 天哪 你是在给他们打电话吗 |
[19:14] | – Yes! – Yes! | -是的 -太好了 |
[19:16] | Although, I-I am — | 不过 我 |
[19:17] | – Call them. – Okay. | -打给他们 -好的 |
[19:18] | So, you were living with this guy the whole time… | 所以你那时其实一直跟这个家伙同居 |
[19:21] | – Jay! – Aww, how cute! | -杰 -多可爱 |
[19:23] | He wants cake! | 他想吃蛋糕 |
[19:25] | No, no, listen, listen, listen! | 不 不 认真听 |
[19:26] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[19:27] | – Jay. – Jay! | -杰 -杰 |
[19:29] | He’s saying, “Jay”! | 他在说”杰” |
[19:31] | He knows me! | 他认识我 |
[19:32] | And that “J” word, that’s harder to say than “Dada”! | “杰”这个字比”爸爸”要难说 |
[19:34] | He’s a genius. Come here. | 他真是个天才 过来 |
[19:39] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[19:42] | This is it, Manny! | 时机到了 曼尼 |
[19:43] | Go get her, buddy! | 把她拿下 伙计 |
[19:45] | Hey, hey, hey, listen, kid. | 听着 孩子 |
[19:46] | Y-you might’ve been right about some people | 你之前说有些人需要时间 |
[19:48] | needing a little more time before they come around. | 才能缓过神来也许是对的 |
[19:50] | I mean, look at peanut here. | 你看这小宝贝就是这样的 |
[19:52] | Good luck, Manny. | 祝你好运 曼尼 |
[19:54] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢了 杰 |
[19:56] | So, it took you six months, huh, Phil? | 你用了六个月才成功是吧 菲尔 |
[19:59] | I can do six months. | 我能接受六个月 |
[20:01] | I’ll be here! | 我会等你的 |
[20:03] | I’m not loving this. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[20:12] | His door is still closed. | 他的门还是关着的 |
[20:14] | What is he doing in there? | 他在里面干什么 |
[20:15] | I think we both know what he’s doing in there. | 我觉得我们都清楚他在里面干什么 |
[20:17] | He’s been at it for hours. | 他都弄了几个小时了 |
[20:18] | That’s how I was at his age. | 我年轻的时候也是这样 |
[20:20] | He’s gonna wear himself out. | 他会虚脱的 |
[20:21] | You should talk to him. | 你应该跟他谈谈 |
[20:22] | I don’t want to embarrass him. | 我不想让他难为情 |
[20:24] | – So, knock first. – Maybe you’re right. | -那就先敲门 -你说得对 |
[20:26] | I don’t want him doing it wrong and getting hurt. | 我怕他做得方式不对 把自己弄伤 |
[20:28] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[20:30] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[20:33] | Hey, man. Buddy! | 伙计 兄弟 |
[20:35] | Dad?! Get out of here! | 爸爸 快出去 |
[20:37] | Don’t be embarrassed, son. It’s perfectly natural! | 别难为情儿子 这很正常 |
[20:39] | Get out! | 出去 |