时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, I’ve fed you. | 好了 请你们吃完饭了 |
[00:04] | Now, who’s ready to watch some basketball? | 有谁想看篮球赛啊 |
[00:07] | Why am I looking at you? | 我为什么在看你 |
[00:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:08] | Unlike you, I don’t need a reason | 不像你 我看那些穿着短裤 |
[00:09] | to watch a bunch of guys run around in shorts. | 到处跑的哥们儿不需要理由 |
[00:11] | Don’t ruin this for me like you did | 你已经毁了我的奥运会跳水比赛 |
[00:13] | with Olympic diving. | 别又毁了篮球 |
[00:13] | – Cam? – Recording it. | -小卡呢 -录下来吧 |
[00:15] | Mitch and I are taking Alex and Manny to an art exhibit. | 米奇和我要带艾丽克斯和曼尼去看美术展 |
[00:17] | But, of course, everybody is welcome to join. | 但当然了 大家都可以一起去 |
[00:19] | It’s a retrospective on post-war abstract expressionism. | 那是战后抽象表现主义的回顾展 |
[00:23] | Wait. For school? | 等等 学校要求的吗 |
[00:24] | No, for life. | 不是 是生活所需 |
[00:25] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:26] | I don’t even know who we fought | 我都不知道我们在那场”战后” |
[00:27] | in the post war. | 是跟谁打的 |
[00:28] | Told you one car was enough. | 早就告诉你开一辆车就够了 |
[00:30] | Looks like it’s just the two amigos. | 看来只有我们两个啦 |
[00:32] | Haley? | 海莉呢 |
[00:32] | Oh, sorry to brunch and bail, grandpa, | 真抱歉我吃饱了就要走 外公 |
[00:34] | but I’ve got a date. | 但我有个约会 |
[00:35] | Uh, with whom? | 跟谁啊 |
[00:36] | A gorgeous guy I met at school. | 我在学校认识的帅哥 |
[00:38] | Ooh, goes there or cleans there? | 是同学还是扫教室的 |
[00:40] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[00:40] | Answer the question. | 回答她的问题 |
[00:41] | So everyone’s leaving? | 大家都要走了吗 |
[00:42] | No, I’m — I’m not. | 不 我 我不走啊 |
[00:43] | I wish I had known this before I served the good bacon. | 早知道就不请你们吃上好的培根了 |
[00:46] | You did not serve the good bacon. | 你又没请大家吃上好的培根 |
[00:47] | Don’t you have a tiny dress to buy? | 你不是要去买一条小裙子吗 |
[00:50] | Yes, we do! | 是啊 没错 |
[00:53] | We asked Gloria to take Lily | 我们请歌洛莉亚带莉莉 |
[00:54] | to pick out her flower-girl dress. | 去买一条花童礼裙 |
[00:56] | Yeah, we’re clearly not following every wedding tradition, | 没错 我们显然无法遵循所有婚礼传统 |
[00:58] | but there will damn sure be one dress | 但绝对会有一条裙子是我们 |
[00:58] | [西方婚礼中新郎到婚礼当天才可以见到新娘穿婚纱] | |
[01:00] | the grooms don’t see until the big day. | 两个新郎到婚礼当天才能见到的 |
[01:02] | And we also asked Claire to go | 我们也请克莱尔一起去 |
[01:03] | because we thought her sensible style | 因为我们认为她的理性 |
[01:06] | nicely complements Gloria’s flair. | 能与歌洛莉亚的豪放互补 |
[01:08] | That way Lily doesn’t end up looking too… | 这样莉莉就不会看起来太过… |
[01:12] | or too… | 或者太过… |
[01:24] | 摩 登 | |
[01:24] | 家 庭 | |
[01:30] | There’s my boy. | 我的乖儿子 |
[01:31] | I know you’re talking to Joe, | 我知道你在跟乔说话 |
[01:32] | but that still feels really good to hear. | 不过听到这话还是很开心 |
[01:35] | Okay, clocking out. | 好了 下班了哦 |
[01:38] | You know, Andy, if you want, | 安迪 如果你愿意的话 |
[01:40] | you can stay and watch the game. | 你可以留下来看比赛 |
[01:41] | Otherwise, I’ll just be here by myself. | 否则 我就得一个人看了 |
[01:43] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[01:45] | I-I’d love to, Mr. P, | 我也很想看 普先生 |
[01:46] | but I got to come up with an anniversary gift for my girlfriend. | 但我得想想给我女朋友买什么周年礼物 |
[01:50] | I make her something different every year, | 我每年都为她准备不同的礼物 |
[01:51] | like a scrapbook or a nice scarf. | 比如剪贴本 或漂亮的围巾 |
[01:53] | This year, | 今年 |
[01:54] | I was thinking maybe I could bake her some banana bread. | 我想也许我可以为她烤些香蕉面包 |
[01:56] | Ohh, I am the king of banana bread. | 我可是香蕉面包之王 |
[01:59] | You know my secret? | 你知道我的秘诀吗 |
[02:00] | No nuts. | 别放坚果 |
[02:00] | [nuts还有睾丸的意思] | |
[02:01] | Not such a secret. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[02:03] | I used to make stuff for Claire all the time. | 我以前也总给克莱尔做东西 |
[02:05] | Pretty sure my artistry is what locked her down. | 我相信是我的手艺牢牢锁住了她的心 |
[02:07] | I got to make this year’s special. | 今年我要搞点特别的 |
[02:08] | With her in the coast guard, | 她在海岸警卫队 |
[02:09] | I, like, hardly ever get to see her. | 我都没什么机会去看她 |
[02:11] | Well, this is just off the dome, | 我刚刚想到 |
[02:14] | but, uh, maybe send her a fun video? | 送她一段好玩的视频怎么样 |
[02:16] | Ooh, she does love “Rock of Ages.” | 她确实很喜欢《摇滚年代》 |
[02:19] | Or you could make your own video — | 或者你也可以录一段自己的视频 |
[02:21] | something romantic and personal | 搞点专属浪漫 |
[02:22] | with real production value. | 有真正制作价值的 |
[02:24] | I got some pretty choice equipment back at the house. | 我家里有些相当不错的设备 |
[02:26] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮你 |
[02:27] | – Would you really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[02:29] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:29] | Great! Let’s do it! | 太棒了 马上开工 |
[02:31] | Luke, buddy, I’ll pick you up later. | 卢克 伙计 我晚点来接你 |
[02:32] | We can go check out some wheels. | 然后一起去看轮子 |
[02:32] | [wheels还有车的意思] | |
[02:34] | I thought you were gonna stay and watch the game. | 我以为你要留下来看比赛呢 |
[02:37] | I knew you loved me. | 我就知道你爱我 |
[02:38] | Get out! | 出去 |
[02:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:41] | Wheels? What, are you looking at cars already? | 看轮子 怎么 你已经开始看车了吗 |
[02:43] | Pottery wheels. | 是陶轮 |
[02:44] | I have to pick a spring elective, | 我得选个春季选修课 |
[02:46] | and dad thinks I should take ceramics | 老爸认为我该选陶艺 |
[02:48] | ’cause lots of girls do. | 因为会有很多女孩选 |
[02:49] | You know what a lot of girls don’t do? | 你知道大多数姑娘不喜欢什么吗 |
[02:50] | Guys who take ceramics. | 修陶艺课的男生 |
[02:52] | You got a wood shop at your school? | 你们学校有木工场吗 |
[02:54] | I can’t really build stuff. | 我不会制造东西啊 |
[02:55] | I mostly take apart and apologize. | 我只会破坏 然后道歉 |
[02:57] | You got to know how to build things. | 你得学会制造东西才行 |
[02:59] | I can build suspense. | 我会制造悬念 |
[03:00] | How? | 怎么制造 |
[03:01] | Well, get this. | 你看 |
[03:06] | Garage. Now. | 去车库 马上 |
[03:09] | What’s a bridal store? | 婚纱店是什么 |
[03:11] | It’s a place with the most wonderful dresses that you have ever seen. | 那里有你见过最漂亮的裙子 |
[03:15] | We’re gonna get you the perfect one | 我们要给你挑一条最美丽又合适的 |
[03:16] | even if it takes us all day. | 哪怕花上一天时间 |
[03:19] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[03:20] | Oh, no, sweetie. That’s a costume. | 不 亲爱的 那是戏服 |
[03:23] | You can’t wear a costume to a wedding. | 你不能穿着戏服参加婚礼 |
[03:24] | Why not? Belle’s a princess. | 为什么不行 贝拉是个公主 |
[03:27] | She faced the beast. | 她面对的是野兽 |
[03:28] | She stood up to the townspeople. | 她勇敢反抗市民 |
[03:29] | What have you done? | 那你做了什么呢 |
[03:31] | I…got us into that tiny, | 我 成功把车停进了那个 |
[03:34] | little parking spot. | 小小的停车位上 |
[03:35] | Princess dresses are not the only pretty dresses. | 漂亮的裙子不止公主裙一种 |
[03:38] | I want to be a princess. | 我想当公主 |
[03:40] | I want to be a princess! | 我想当公主 |
[03:41] | Stop that right now. | 别再说了 |
[03:42] | Your dads want you to have a flower-girl dress, | 你的爸爸们想让你买一条花童礼裙 |
[03:45] | and that’s what we’re going to get you. | 所以我们就要给你买一条花童礼裙 |
[03:46] | So march. | 走吧 |
[03:49] | It was…it was marked “Compact” and — | 停车位上面标着”小车型” 但… |
[03:50] | and we’re driving a minivan, so… | 但我们开的是面包车 所以 |
[03:54] | Hey, thanks for inviting us to this. | 感谢你们请我们来 |
[03:55] | Oh, no problem. | 别客气 |
[03:56] | You know, I’m surprised that this particular foursome | 我很吃惊 我们四人组居然没有 |
[03:58] | doesn’t hang out more often, considering — | 经常一起出来 考虑到 |
[04:00] | We’re the cultured ones in the family? | 这家里只有我们受过教育吗 |
[04:01] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会这么说的 |
[04:02] | Outside of this group. | 如果不是跟你们一起的话 |
[04:05] | Did you know your father | 你知道你爸爸 |
[04:06] | actually goes to the grocery store to buy books? | 去杂货店买书的事情吗 |
[04:08] | I did know that, yeah. | 我知道 是啊 |
[04:09] | I also know that the best way | 我还知道让我姐姐睡觉的 |
[04:10] | to get my sister to fall asleep is to — | 最好办法就是 |
[04:12] | Show her a movie with subtitles. | 给她看有字幕的电影 |
[04:13] | Bonne nuit, mama. | 晚安 妈妈[法语] |
[04:14] | We should be nice and grateful | 我们应该庆幸且感激 |
[04:16] | that we have this day to spend together | 我们今天能够在这个私人画廊 |
[04:17] | in our own private salon. | 一起度过美好时光 |
[04:17] | [salon有画廊和美发沙龙两个意思] | |
[04:19] | Don’t tell my mom that. | 别跟我妈说那话 |
[04:20] | She’ll show up and ask to get her roots done. | 她会跳出来说要烫头发 |
[04:22] | – Manny! – That’s true. It’s true. | -曼尼 -那是真的 是真的 |
[04:27] | Thanks, manny. | 谢谢 曼尼 |
[04:28] | I am so excited for this exhibit. | 我好期待这场展览 |
[04:30] | I’m such an admirer of Kandinsky. | 我超级崇拜康丁斯基 |
[04:32] | You know, he was credited | 他可是被誉为 |
[04:33] | with painting the first truly abstract work. | 创作真正意义上抽象作品的第一人啊 |
[04:36] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[04:37] | To be honest, I was a little nervous | 说实话 跟这三个家伙 |
[04:38] | about holding my own with those three, | 一起出来 我有点紧张 |
[04:40] | so I did a little boning up on Kandinsky. | 所以我做了些关于康丁斯基的功课 |
[04:43] | Figured it couldn’t hurt to have a few facts in my pocket. | 反正多记几个知识点是不会错的 |
[04:46] | My backup plan was to touch a painting and get thrown out. | 我的后备计划是上手摸展品然后被赶出去 |
[04:49] | Miss, hi. Excuse me. | 女士 你好 打扰一下 |
[04:50] | Can you tell us where the Kandinsky exhibit is? | 可以告诉我们康丁斯基的画展在哪里吗 |
[04:53] | You know, Wassily Kandinsky? | 卫斯理・康丁斯基 |
[04:54] | Born in Moscow, son of a tea merchant? | 生于莫斯科 一个茶商的儿子 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry. That exhibit was temporary. | 抱歉 那场画展是临时的 |
[04:58] | It’s closed. | 已经结束了 |
[04:59] | What? | 什么 |
[05:00] | No. | 不是吧 |
[05:01] | Oh, I love this Matisse. | 我喜欢这幅马蒂斯的画 |
[05:03] | You know this is one of his final works. | 这是他最后的作品之一 |
[05:04] | His failing health led to his exploration of paper cutouts. | 他健康状况恶化使他开始探索剪纸 |
[05:06] | Ah, yes. I believe he called it “Painting with scissors.” | 是啊 我记得他称之为”用剪刀作画” |
[05:09] | And he was also a contemporary of Picasso. | 而且他跟毕加索生活在同一时代 |
[05:11] | You can definitely see how they influenced each other. | 你完全能看出他们是如何影响彼此的 |
[05:13] | Right, Cam? | 是吧 小卡 |
[05:14] | Uh, well, you know, it really reminds me… | 这画一下让我想起了… |
[05:16] | Of, uh, Kandinsky. | 康丁斯基 |
[05:18] | How so? | 为什么 |
[05:19] | Well, not so much in look, more in texture. | 看起来不大一样 但材质很相似 |
[05:21] | No, no, Cam! | 不 小卡 |
[05:22] | No, please, sir, don’t touch the art. | 先生 请不要碰画作 |
[05:23] | I’m sorry. I’ll leave the premises. | 抱歉 我马上离开这里 |
[05:24] | No, it’s — it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[05:25] | Just take a few steps back. | 您后退几步就行了 |
[05:30] | Beth, I would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans | 贝丝 我愿意游过满是鲨鱼的深海 |
[05:33] | to be with you. | 来和你在一起 |
[05:35] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[05:35] | Cut! | 停拍 |
[05:37] | Well, now we have a blooper reel. | 这样就穿帮了 |
[05:39] | We’re making a video love letter for Andy’s girlfriend. | 我们在为安迪的女友拍视频情书 |
[05:41] | Your dad uses his computer to put in cool backgrounds | 你爸爸用他的电脑来设置很棒的背景 |
[05:44] | while I act out all the things that | 而我表演为了和她在一起 |
[05:45] | I would do to be with her, | 我愿意做的事 |
[05:46] | like swim an ocean or climb a mountain. | 比如游过深海 或者爬山 |
[05:49] | Ooh, how about you buy a plane ticket | 不如你像个正常人一样 |
[05:51] | and visit her like a normal person? | 买机票去看她啊 |
[05:52] | I would, but the coast guard keeps her really busy. | 我也想啊 但她忙于海岸警卫队的工作 |
[05:54] | Eyes. Does she like it? | 闭上眼 她喜欢吗 |
[05:56] | She’s probably so lonely with only two other women | 40人的队伍里只有两个女生和她聊天 |
[05:58] | to talk to in her whole 40-person unit. | 她一定感觉十分孤单 |
[06:01] | So you’re saying it’s just your girlfriend | 所以你是说你女朋友 |
[06:02] | and 36 super in-shape dudes? | 和36个型男在一起吗 |
[06:04] | 37. And it’s not what you think. | 是37个 而且不是你想的那样 |
[06:06] | The coast guard seriously frowns on fraternizing. | 海岸警卫队非常不赞成队内恋爱 |
[06:09] | It’s forbidden. | 这是禁止的 |
[06:10] | That doesn’t make it hot. | 禁果更甜好吗 |
[06:11] | Oh, I got some on your face. | 你的脸上也喷到了一点 |
[06:12] | You’re gonna shine. | 你会发光的 |
[06:13] | I’ll go get some of my — Claire’s powder. | 我去拿我的 克莱尔的粉饼 |
[06:15] | My Claire. She’s my wife. | 我的克莱尔 她是我妻子 |
[06:19] | I thought you had a date to go on. | 你不是要去约会的吗 |
[06:20] | I do. | 是啊 |
[06:22] | When’s he gonna get here? | 他什么时候来啊 |
[06:23] | Whenever he does. | 快了吧 |
[06:24] | He’s just, like, a few minutes late. | 他也就晚了几分钟 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:28] | That is so rude. | 真是无礼 |
[06:30] | A real man would be more considerate of your time. | 真正的男人会考虑到你的时间的 |
[06:32] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[06:33] | That’s why every year People magazine | 所以每年《人物》杂志 |
[06:35] | names the “Consideratest” man alive. | 都提名”最贴心”的男人 |
[06:38] | Oh, man, you can make fun of me all you want, | 好吧 随你怎么取笑我 |
[06:40] | but when you grow up, | 但你长大后 |
[06:42] | you’ll see what qualities make up a real man. | 就会知道哪些品质能塑造一个真正的男人 |
[06:42] | [make up也有化妆的意思] | |
[06:44] | Someone say “Makeup”? | 有人说要化妆吗 |
[06:45] | I did. | 是我 |
[06:46] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[06:48] | Oh, yeah. Much better. | 这样好多了 |
[06:49] | You know what? I think I’m gonna shadow down here. | 我要在这下面打造阴影 |
[06:52] | Gloria, you are gonna love this one. | 歌洛莉亚 你会爱上这条裙子的 |
[06:54] | I think we have finally found the perfect dress. | 我觉得我们终于找到了最完美的裙子 |
[06:57] | Ta-da. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:59] | It’s nice, but I don’t like the bow. | 是不错啦 但我不喜欢蝴蝶结 |
[07:02] | Let’s try more. | 再试几件吧 |
[07:03] | We’ve tried on six dresses already. | 我们已经试了六条裙子 |
[07:04] | She’s fine with this. Right, Lily? | 她对这条没意见 对吧 莉莉 |
[07:06] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[07:07] | See? She loves it. Done. | 瞧 她很喜欢 搞定 |
[07:09] | Go try the lace one. | 去试试有蕾丝花边的 |
[07:10] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[07:12] | This is endless. | 真是没完没了啊 |
[07:14] | Why are you dragging this out? | 你为什么要拖延啊 |
[07:16] | Because we haven’t found the right dress. | 因为我们还没找到合适的裙子 |
[07:18] | You have got to be a better shopper than this. | 你肯定不是这么烂的顾客吧 |
[07:20] | I have seen you buy three outfits while driving a car. | 我看见过你开着车就买了三件衣服 |
[07:22] | Come on. It’s fun. | 拜托 这很好玩啊 |
[07:24] | I don’t have any daughters. | 我没有女儿 |
[07:25] | All I get to buy is tuxedos, | 我能买的只有男士晚礼服 |
[07:27] | and they all look the same. | 它们看起来都一样 |
[07:29] | But don’t tell Manny that | 但是别告诉曼尼 |
[07:30] | because I don’t want to hear another lecture. | 因为我不想再听他讲晚礼服了 |
[07:32] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[07:33] | I have never cared about any of this stuff. | 我从来没关心过这种东西 |
[07:36] | I didn’t even wear a wedding dress when I married Phil. | 我嫁给菲尔时都没有穿婚纱 |
[07:38] | Never even tried one on. | 甚至都没有试穿过 |
[07:41] | Easy. That is the reaction | 放松点 你看见我身后 |
[07:42] | for when there’s a man behind me with a gun. | 有个持枪男子才该是这种反应好吗 |
[07:44] | All I said is I don’t care about wedding dresses. | 我只是说我不在乎婚纱 |
[07:46] | Because you’ve never been in one. | 因为你没穿过 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna pick some for you to try. | 我要给你挑一件试穿 |
[07:50] | Okay, no, no. No need. | 不要了 没必要 |
[07:52] | Come on, you’ll feel beautiful. | 来吧 会很漂亮的 |
[07:53] | Then you can go back to your…boy clothes. | 试穿后你就可以换回你的 男士服装 |
[07:58] | I bought this shirt for Luke and I couldn’t return it. | 这件衬衫是给卢克买的 没法退 |
[08:00] | And I don’t have all day to try on dresses. | 我可没有一整天时间来试穿裙子 |
[08:02] | Oh, and I do? | 我就有吗 |
[08:03] | It’ll be fun for me. | 这对我来说会很好玩的 |
[08:05] | You’re my stepdaughter. | 你是我的继女 |
[08:06] | I’m older than you. | 我比你大 |
[08:08] | You see? It’s already fun. | 瞧瞧 已经很好玩了 |
[08:11] | We’re gonna start by building a simple toolbox. | 先来做一个简单的工具箱 |
[08:14] | First, I’m gonna show you how to cut the wood. | 首先我教你怎么切割木头 |
[08:16] | I know you’re a little young for this, goober. | 我知道这对你来说太过高深 小家伙 |
[08:18] | Try to soak it all up. | 尽量吸收吧 |
[08:19] | What’s this thing? | 这是什么 |
[08:20] | A table vise. | 台钳 |
[08:21] | Table vise, ta– | 台钳 台 |
[08:24] | No. | 不 |
[08:25] | I already went through this with Mitchell. | 我已经和米奇尔经历过这种事了 |
[08:26] | That’s what we’re here to prevent. | 我们来这里就是要预防那种事发生 |
[08:28] | Didn’t your dad teach you any of this stuff? | 你爸爸没教你这些吗 |
[08:30] | He says the only tool you need is a sense of humor. | 他说你唯一需要的工具就是幽默感 |
[08:32] | ‘Cause who needs the jaws of life | 如果你有个很搞笑的敲门笑话 |
[08:34] | if you have a good knock-knock joke? | 那还需要什么救生颚啊 |
[08:35] | Luke, grab the goggles over there, please. | 卢克 去那边拿护目镜 |
[08:39] | And try to pay attention. | 用心点 |
[08:41] | We measure twice, | 我们测量两次 |
[08:43] | and we cut once. | 切割一次 |
[08:44] | Hey, grandpa, can you bench 180 pounds? | 外公 你能举起180磅的杠铃吗 |
[08:46] | I just said pay attention. | 我说了用心点 |
[08:48] | And that’s actually 205 with the bar. | 加上杆子其实有205磅 |
[08:50] | I’ll lift that for you later. | 我一会儿举给你看 |
[08:54] | I can see you’re not gonna let up about that. | 我知道你心里还挂念着那个 |
[08:56] | Eh, I’m okay. | 没有啦 |
[08:56] | Spot me. | 瞧瞧我的 |
[08:58] | Now, if this thing goes south, | 如果大事不妙 |
[09:00] | I want you to call 911 | 你要打给911 |
[09:02] | and tell Joe his old man died as he lived — | 告诉乔他的老爸死得光荣 |
[09:05] | saving a trainload of people. | 救了一火车人 |
[09:14] | All right. That’s enough for now. | 好了 这几下够了 |
[09:18] | Tell me everything you know about women. | 告诉我你对女人的一切了解 |
[09:25] | Yeah, that last thing. | 是啊 最后一句 |
[09:26] | Funny. Funny. Funny. | 有趣 有趣 有趣 |
[09:28] | I must be a little behind you guys. | 我一定没跟上你们 |
[09:30] | His words. | 他说的话 |
[09:34] | Do you feel what’s happening here? | 你感受到发生的事了吗 |
[09:35] | – I feel pinching. – No. | -我觉得好痛 -不是 |
[09:37] | I’m the weak link of this super group. | 我是这个超级组合里的薄弱环节 |
[09:38] | They know it and I know it. | 他们知道 我也知道 |
[09:40] | It’s fine when we’re all in a big group, | 我们都在一大堆人中还没关系 |
[09:41] | but once we’re separated from the herd, | 但是一旦我们单独相处 |
[09:44] | the hooves come out. | 我就露马脚了 |
[09:45] | Don’t you mean “Claws”? | 你说的应该是爪子吧 |
[09:46] | Clawed animals don’t travel in herds, Mitchell. | 有爪子的动物不成”堆”活动 米奇尔 |
[09:49] | Packs, flocks, and prides. | 得用”群”称呼 |
[09:50] | Why can’t we be on a farm? | 我们为什么不能去农场 |
[09:51] | I’d make you all look like such idiots. | 我会让你们觉得相形见绌的 |
[09:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:55] | I’m just gonna wait outside. | 我就去外面等着好了 |
[09:56] | Wh– no. Cam, come on. | 不 小卡 别这样 |
[09:58] | You’re being silly. | 你这样太蠢了 |
[10:00] | To be perfectly honest, | 老实说 |
[10:01] | I-I really needed Cam to stay. | 我真的需要小卡留下来 |
[10:04] | The minute he goes, | 他一走 |
[10:04] | I’m the dumb one. | 我就成笨蛋了 |
[10:06] | I-I took an art history class once, | 我上过一次艺术史课 |
[10:08] | but that was just to look at naked Italian dudes, so… | 但那只是为了看一群赤裸的意大利男人 |
[10:11] | Remember now, | 记住 |
[10:11] | you’re in subzero temperatures. | 你身处零度以下的气温中 |
[10:13] | The only thing keeping you warm | 唯一让你觉得温暖的 |
[10:14] | is the heat of your fiery passion. | 就是激情燃烧的热度 |
[10:17] | And…go! | 开始 |
[10:19] | My beautiful Beth — | 我美丽的贝丝 |
[10:20] | – Colder! – My b-b-beautiful B-Beth. | -再冷一点 -我美美美丽的贝贝丝 |
[10:23] | – Colder! – B-B-B-B– | -再冷一点 -贝贝贝贝… |
[10:24] | That’s too cold. | 太冷了 |
[10:25] | That’s too cold. | 太冷了 |
[10:26] | B-B-Beth! | 贝贝贝丝 |
[10:27] | Now we’re talking! | 就是这样 |
[10:28] | You’re so beautiful to me! | 我觉得你好美 |
[10:30] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:31] | Why am I so intent on helping Andy? | 我为什么这么想帮安迪 |
[10:34] | I love filmmaking and I love love. | 我喜欢拍电影和爱情 |
[10:36] | I guess you could say I enjoy making love on film, | 你可以说我喜欢拍摄爱情[在电影里做爱] |
[10:39] | and now I don’t have to do it by myself. | 现在我不用自己做了 |
[10:42] | Beth, this is my long way of saying I miss you. | 贝丝 我从远方说想你 |
[10:46] | Th– uh. You know, this is weird. | 不是我说 这太别扭了 |
[10:48] | I don’t really know where to look. | 我都不知道该看哪里 |
[10:49] | No, it’s not weird. | 不 不别扭 |
[10:50] | J-just look deep into my eyes and sweep me off my feet. | 深情地看着我的双眼感动我 |
[10:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 没错 这太别扭了 |
[10:58] | It is. Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:59] | Haley, honey, can you help us? | 海莉 亲爱的 帮帮我们吧 |
[11:00] | I don’t think anyone can. | 没人帮得了你们 |
[11:01] | Just let Andy hold you “Officer and a gentleman” style, | 让安迪给你公主抱 |
[11:04] | and I’ll superimpose Beth’s face over yours on the computer. | 我在电脑上把贝丝的脸叠加在你脸上 |
[11:06] | That’s insane. | 这太扯了 |
[11:07] | I know. I can do anything with this. | 我知道 我用这个无所不能 |
[11:09] | If she’s not comfortable | 要是她觉得别扭 |
[11:10] | You know what, guys? | 告诉你们吧 |
[11:11] | This whole thing is really sad and pathetic. | 这事真的太可悲了 |
[11:13] | No girl wants a guy that tries this hard. | 女孩们都不喜欢男人这么主动 |
[11:15] | If I got this video, | 要是我收到这么个视频 |
[11:17] | I’d call the police. | 我会报警的 |
[11:18] | Some girls actually like guys who are nice to them. | 有的女孩会喜欢对她们好的男人 |
[11:20] | Some girls like 36 of them. | 有的女孩会喜欢36个那样的男人 |
[11:22] | There’s 37 of them! | 有37个 |
[11:23] | Okay, this is passion. | 好了 就要这种激情 |
[11:24] | We can use it. | 可以利用起来 |
[11:25] | Andy, pick her up. | 安迪 抱她起来 |
[11:27] | All right, let’s just get this over with. | 来吧 把这条搞定 |
[11:28] | Oh, my gosh, he’s actually picking me up! Dad! | 天啊 他真的把我抱起来了 爸爸 |
[11:30] | It’s just for a minute. | 马上就好 |
[11:31] | Now lock eyes and… | 现在注视着对方 |
[11:33] | Action. | 开拍 |
[11:36] | Honey, this is my long way of saying I miss you. | 亲爱的 我从远方说想你 |
[11:41] | I don’t have to climb a mountain | 我不必爬上高山 |
[11:44] | or swim an ocean to be with you, | 不必远过重洋去见你 |
[11:47] | ’cause you’re always with me– | 因为你一直在我身边 |
[11:49] | in my thoughts, | 在我的脑海里 |
[11:51] | my dreams… | 我的梦里 |
[11:53] | my heart. | 我的心里 |
[11:55] | You deserve more than I could possibly ever give you, | 我值得我用尽所有的能力去爱你 |
[11:59] | but everything I have is yours. | 可你就是我的全部 |
[12:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:06] | Cut! | 停 |
[12:08] | That was beautiful. | 太美了 |
[12:09] | I really felt that one. | 我真的感觉到了 |
[12:10] | Did you feel that one? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[12:11] | No, I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[12:12] | I was talking to Andy. | 我在问安迪 |
[12:14] | I know! Put me down, freak! | 我知道 放我下来 变态 |
[12:19] | That really takes me back to my cheerleading days. | 真让我怀念啦啦队的日子 |
[12:23] | How could a guy with so much pain | 一个承受着那么多痛苦的人 |
[12:24] | create such hopeful imagery? | 是如何创作出这么充满希望的作品的 |
[12:26] | I certainly couldn’t paint like that | 要是我妈患上肺病晚期 |
[12:27] | if my mother was dying of consumption. | 我可画不出来这样的作品 |
[12:29] | The last time she had a cold, | 她上次感冒 |
[12:30] | I could barely arrange the flowers on the front table. | 我连茶几的花都摆不好 |
[12:32] | You know what I found so interesting? | 你知道我觉得什么最有意思吗 |
[12:34] | Was that the first painting and the last painting | 是第一幅画和最后一幅 |
[12:35] | were so similar, | 简直太像了 |
[12:36] | and I think that that was intentional, | 我认为那是有意图的 |
[12:38] | a comment on the perpetual motion of life. | 是对永恒人生的诠释 |
[12:40] | The first painting was the last painting. | 第一幅就是最后一幅 |
[12:42] | We walked in a circle. | 我们走了一圈 |
[12:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:46] | So…you know, I’m gonna go check on Cam | 我要去找小卡 |
[12:48] | because he’s been alone f-for quite some time. | 他一个人呆了很久了 |
[12:50] | And, you know, he’s probably touching a painting. | 他可能在摸哪幅画呢 |
[12:51] | N-no, don’t go! | 别 别走啊 |
[12:53] | We’re having such a good time. | 我们正聊得高兴呢 |
[12:54] | I guess it’s just you and me now. | 就剩我们两个了 |
[12:57] | It was okay when Cam left | 小卡走了没什么 |
[12:58] | and passed the dunce cap to Mitchell, | 我还有米奇尔这个笨蛋垫底 |
[13:00] | but with him gone, | 可他走了的话 |
[13:00] | it went to me. | 就轮到我了 |
[13:02] | What I would’ve given to have Luke there. | 要是卢克在就好了 |
[13:04] | Ah, Luke. | 卢克啊 |
[13:05] | Sweet as custard and just as smart. | 又可人又够蠢 |
[13:09] | And presto. | 搞定了 |
[13:10] | Thank you so much, Mr. Dunphy. | 太感谢了 邓菲先生 |
[13:12] | I wish I could repay you somehow. | 真不知道怎么感谢你 |
[13:14] | Nah. Next time you’re with your girlfriend, | 别客气 下次见到你女朋友 |
[13:16] | just think of me. | 想着我就好 |
[13:17] | Done. | 没问题 |
[13:19] | Later. | 走了 |
[13:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[13:20] | My date. | 我的约会对象 |
[13:21] | Your lunch date? It’s 5:00. | 你约的午饭吗 这都5点了 |
[13:23] | He fell asleep. | 他睡过了 |
[13:24] | But he texted me right when he woke up. | 可他一睡醒就给我发短信了 |
[13:26] | Well, then, you’d think he’d be well-rested enough | 你觉得他休息够了吗 |
[13:28] | to walk to the front door. | 他连大门都走不到 |
[13:29] | Yeah, a gentleman honks to support the troops, | 男人鸣笛来鼓舞士气 |
[13:31] | not summon his girlfriend. | 可不是召唤女朋友 |
[13:32] | Although my girlfriend is a troop, | 虽然我女朋友就是军人 |
[13:34] | so in my case, it’s a little confusing. | 所以对我来说 两者有点分不清 |
[13:36] | Oh, my god, it’s still talking. | 天呐 真唠叨 |
[13:37] | Because it knows you’re not being respected. | 因为他知道你没有受到尊重 |
[13:39] | – Thank you. – You bet. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[13:40] | Ugh. You guys don’t understand how dating works | 你们不懂真实世界里的 |
[13:43] | in the real world. | 约会是怎样的 |
[13:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:45] | Look at everything Andy did for Beth today. | 看看安迪今天为贝丝做的一切 |
[13:47] | I just live my life to make her happy. | 我活着就是为了让她高兴 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna give this to the mailman | 我要去把这个交给邮差 |
[13:51] | who’s gonna give it to the coast guard, | 他会把它给海岸警卫队 |
[13:52] | and by this time tomorrow, | 明天这个时候 |
[13:54] | someone in the coast guard’s | 海岸警卫队的某个人 |
[13:55] | gonna be giving it to my girlfriend. | 会把它交给我女朋友 |
[13:58] | Can you imagine the smile on her face | 能想象她看到这个时 |
[13:59] | when she takes it all in? | 挂在脸上的笑容吗 |
[14:01] | Okay, I’m gonna go while you two replay that in your minds. | 我要走了 你俩好好回味吧 |
[14:05] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[14:08] | Would you like to re-enact “Gravity”? | 你想重演《地心引力》吗 |
[14:10] | Yes. Sandra Bullock! | 好啊 我演桑德拉・布洛克 |
[14:11] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[14:13] | Good call. That was quick. | 不错 抢得够快 |
[14:18] | That’s what I get after I waited for you all afternoon? | 我等了你一个下午就这待遇吗 |
[14:20] | Uh…you look good? | 你真美 |
[14:22] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[14:24] | You were supposed to pick me up hours ago. | 你几个小时前就该来接我了 |
[14:26] | You were, like, the first or second person | 你可是我醒了以后 第一个 |
[14:28] | I texted after I woke up. | 或第二个发短信的人 |
[14:29] | Aww! That’s so sweet. | 真感人 |
[14:32] | Did it even occur to you who comes to the door? | 你想没想过要走到门前去敲门啊 |
[14:34] | Comes to the door? | 还要走到门前 |
[14:36] | A gentleman. | 做个绅士 |
[14:37] | Could you at least open the car door for me? | 你可以至少帮我开下车门吗 |
[14:42] | Now can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[14:44] | You know what? | 够了 |
[14:45] | Go take another nap. | 去再睡一觉吧 |
[14:46] | I’d rather wait for someone | 我宁可等一个 |
[14:47] | who’d walk through a blizzard for me | 愿意为我穿越风雪 |
[14:48] | and only honks to support the troops! | 而且鸣笛只为了鼓舞士气的人 |
[14:51] | I don’t understand you. | 我没明白你的意思 |
[14:53] | Neither do i! | 我也不明白 |
[15:00] | Claire, you look beautiful. | 克莱尔 你太美了 |
[15:02] | You’re glowing. | 你真闪耀 |
[15:03] | I’m not glowing. | 我不闪耀 |
[15:04] | I’m sweating. | 我是在冒汗 |
[15:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:06] | Look at yourself in the mirror. | 看着镜子里的自己 |
[15:09] | Don’t tell me that you don’t feel gorgeous and special. | 别告诉我你没有感到高贵而特别 |
[15:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:17] | I am radiant. | 我在发光 |
[15:19] | Oh, it’s like I’m in a… | 我就好像是 |
[15:21] | in a fairy tale or a dream. | 在童话或者梦里 |
[15:25] | Lies! | 说谎 |
[15:27] | You’re faking it. | 你是装出来的 |
[15:28] | Well, I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[15:29] | Look who raised me. | 想想是谁把我养大的 |
[15:30] | I am my father’s daughter… | 我是我爸的女儿 |
[15:33] | and also kind of his son. | 还兼任半个儿子 |
[15:35] | And I lied about that being Luke’s shirt. | 那件衬衫不是买给卢克的 |
[15:36] | I bought it for myself in three colors. | 我给自己买了三种颜色的 |
[15:39] | I am trying to help you out here, Gloria, | 我就是想配合你而已 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:41] | But this just isn’t me. | 可这不是我 |
[15:43] | You did help me. | 你确实帮了我 |
[15:44] | I am glad I didn’t have daughters. | 真庆幸我没有女儿 |
[15:46] | You know, at least when I take Manny shopping, | 至少我带曼尼逛街时 |
[15:49] | we make a day of it. | 我们一天都会很愉快 |
[15:50] | I don’t even have to ask him to twirl | 我都不用让他转动身体 |
[15:52] | because he just does it. | 因为他会主动转起来 |
[15:54] | Vamos, Lily! | 走了 莉莉 |
[15:56] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[15:59] | Lily? Lily? | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[16:00] | Is she– no. | 她是不是 没有 |
[16:01] | No? She’s gone. She’s gone. | 没有吗 她走了 她走了 |
[16:02] | – Lily! – Wait. Wait. | -莉莉 -等等 等等 |
[16:03] | Lily! Lily! Lily! Lily! | 莉莉 莉莉 莉莉 |
[16:05] | No, the dress! | 不 裙子 |
[16:07] | – Lily? – Lily? | -莉莉 -莉莉 |
[16:08] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[16:11] | I can’t run in these shoes! | 我穿高跟鞋跑不动 |
[16:13] | I bet you wish you had boy shoes now, huh? | 现在你想穿男孩子的鞋了吧 |
[16:15] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[16:17] | – Claire, stop! – What? | -克莱尔 等一下 -怎么了 |
[16:19] | – Look! – Oh, my god. | -看 -我的天 |
[16:23] | Okay, run, run. Come on. Come on! | 好的 跑 跑起来 快点 |
[16:30] | She looks so happy. | 她看起来好开心 |
[16:32] | She does. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | Oh, she really does. | 她真的好开心 |
[16:35] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们一定会杀了我们 |
[16:37] | What sort of princess? | 什么样的公主 |
[16:40] | The kind that dances with beasts | 就是那个和野兽跳舞 |
[16:40] | [加斯顿: 美女与野兽中的镇上土豪] | |
[16:41] | and won’t marry Gaston. | 不嫁给加斯顿的美女 |
[16:42] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -怎么了 |
[16:44] | It’s the only dress she likes. | 她只喜欢这一件 |
[16:46] | Lily wants to come to the wedding as Belle. | 莉莉想在婚礼上打扮成贝尔 |
[16:48] | Makes sense. | 也说得通 |
[16:48] | She went to Pepper’s Seder as Dora the explorer. | 她在胡娇的家宴上穿成了小探险家多拉 |
[16:52] | I-it’s fine. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:55] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 没事 |
[16:56] | A-As long as she’s happy. | 只要她开心就好 |
[16:58] | A gay wedding is hardly the place to stop someone | 在男同性恋婚礼上阻止别人成为 |
[16:59] | from being who they want to be. | 她想成为的样子确实不太合适 |
[17:03] | They said it’s fine. | 他们说可以 |
[17:04] | Yay! I’m finally happy! | 我终于开心啦 |
[17:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:09] | I saw you twirl. | 我看到你转动身体了 |
[17:11] | Oh, I did not. | 我才没有 |
[17:12] | Yes, you did. | 你有 |
[17:13] | Such a pretty girl. | 多漂亮的小姑娘啊 |
[17:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:16] | You’re a girl. | 你才是姑娘 |
[17:18] | How about that daughter of ours? | 我们的女儿怎么样了 |
[17:19] | She marches to the beat of her own drum, huh? | 她跟着自己的心情走了吧 |
[17:21] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是啊 |
[17:22] | S-so, why are we so concerned | 所以 为什么我们要那么在意 |
[17:24] | what two nerdy teenagers think of us? | 两个书呆子怎么看我们 |
[17:26] | Isn’t the true mark of intelligence | 真正的大智慧 |
[17:27] | being able to admit what you don’t know? | 不就是承认自己不知道什么吗 |
[17:29] | Shh. Here comes Manny. | 小声点 曼尼过来了 |
[17:29] | Oh, my god. Did he hear me? | 天哪 他没听到我说的吧 |
[17:31] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:31] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[17:32] | Hey, what are you doing out here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[17:34] | You guys invited us so we could spend the day together. | 是你们两个今天邀请我们来的 |
[17:36] | It felt wrong that you two are out here | 但你们在这里 |
[17:37] | and I was in there all alone with Alex. | 只有我和艾丽克斯在里面怪怪的 |
[17:39] | Couldn’t keep up, could you? | 跟不上她的节奏了 对吧 |
[17:40] | She knows everything. | 她什么都知道 |
[17:41] | She made a docent cry. | 她把一个讲解员都弄哭了 |
[17:42] | It’s okay. We’re faking it, too. | 没关系 我们也是假装懂的 |
[17:44] | Well, duh. | 是吧 |
[17:44] | There you guys are. | 你们在这里啊 |
[17:46] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[17:46] | Uh, we were just headed back in. | 我们正要回去呢 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I’m getting a second wind. | 是啊 我们就在外面透透气 |
[17:49] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[17:50] | Uh, what do you say we go check out some food trucks? | 不如我们去找点东西吃吧 |
[17:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:53] | I’ll go back in if you guys want, | 如果你们很想进去我也可以 |
[17:54] | but I’m actually really hungry. | 但我真的很饿 |
[17:56] | – Yeah, whatever you want. – Okay, well, whatever you need, | -随你便 -你说了算 |
[17:58] | Yeah.Thanks, guys. | 好吧 谢谢你们 |
[18:01] | If I’m being honest, | 要我说实话 |
[18:02] | I had to get out of there. | 我必须得出来了 |
[18:03] | I was exhausted from having to dumb it down all day. | 我在那装了一整天傻真是太累了 |
[18:06] | Really? The neck? | 真的吗 脖子 |
[18:08] | Yeah, a kiss on the neck opens all kinds of doors. | 是啊 脖子上一吻 什么门都能开 |
[18:11] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[18:15] | Great job, champ. | 干得好 小冠军 |
[18:17] | Who said you can’t build anything? | 谁说你什么都做不出来的 |
[18:18] | My dad, the police, a doctor. | 我爸爸 警察 医生 |
[18:20] | You got a gift. | 你有天分 |
[18:21] | Trust me. Take shop. | 相信我 学点工科 |
[18:23] | I think I’m gonna. | 我想我会的 |
[18:25] | Hey, how’d you get to know so much about everything? | 你怎么会知道这么多事情呢 |
[18:27] | From my dad, mostly. | 大多是我爸爸教我的 |
[18:28] | He taught me how to use a drill, | 他教我如何用电钻 |
[18:29] | change a tire, | 如何换轮胎 |
[18:30] | fake an injury when a buddy asks you to help him move. | 如何在兄弟叫你帮忙搬家的时候装病 |
[18:33] | Everything a man needs to get by. | 所有男人的生活技能 |
[18:35] | I’m just glad I have someone to pass it on to. | 我很高兴我这些技能能传下去 |
[18:37] | You’ve got Manny. | 你有曼尼啊 |
[18:40] | Manny came to me kind of fully cooked. | 曼尼认识我的时候基本已经定型了 |
[18:43] | And I was an idiot with Mitchell, | 培养米奇尔的时候我还太年轻 |
[18:44] | and by the time this guy gets old enough, | 再等这个家伙长大 |
[18:46] | who knows how much I’ll remember? | 谁知道我还能记得些什么 |
[18:48] | These are my prime wisdom-giving years. | 这些年是我传播智慧的黄金年龄 |
[18:51] | You got any more questions, Luke? | 还有什么问题吗 卢克 |
[18:52] | Just one — | 只有一个 |
[18:54] | can I have a sip? | 我能尝一口吗 |
[18:54] | The beer? Sure. What the hell. | 啤酒 当然 管他呢 |
[18:56] | Awesome. My first drink of beer. | 太棒了 我第一次喝啤酒 |
[18:58] | I remember the day I gave Mitchell | 我记得当初我第一次给米奇尔 |
[19:00] | his first taste of beer. | 喝啤酒的情景 |
[19:02] | He winced and carried on | 他面部扭曲地一直喝 |
[19:03] | like someone was digging a bullet out of his leg. | 就好像有人在从他的腿上取出一枚子弹 |
[19:08] | I couldn’t take that moment away from Phil. | 我不忍心把菲尔的那一刻夺走 |
[19:10] | Hang on. Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[19:11] | Let me see that. | 让我看一下 |
[19:14] | No, this beer’s skunked. | 这啤酒不能喝了 |
[19:15] | It’s no good. | 不好了 |
[19:16] | Damn fridge must be on the fritz again. | 肯定是冰箱又出问题了 |
[19:18] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[19:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:20] | Sorry, buddy. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[19:21] | It’s probably time to call your dad anyway, right? | 大概是时候打给你爸爸了 是吧 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:25] | I want to give you something. | 我想给你些东西 |
[19:26] | But those are yours. | 但这些是你的 |
[19:27] | What’s a grandfather for | 如果不能给外孙些工具 |
[19:28] | if he can’t give his grandson a couple of tools? | 那要外公有什么用呢 |
[19:31] | Thanks, grandpa. | 谢谢 外公 |
[19:33] | Good job! | 好样的 |
[19:35] | Joe… | 乔 |
[19:37] | I know you’re all about the boobs right now, | 我知道你现在还只关心咪咪 |
[19:39] | but trust me… | 但相信我 |
[19:41] | The neck. | 脖子才是重点 |
[19:45] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[19:47] | Don’t worry, George Clooney, I won’t! | 别担心 乔治・克鲁尼 我不会的 |
[19:49] | You’re too handsome! | 你太帅了 |
[19:51] | Watch out for incoming space junk! | 注意远方太空垃圾来袭 |
[19:54] | From where? | 在哪 |
[19:56] | Your zipper’s down! | 你的拉链开了 |
[19:58] | Oh, is it? | 真的吗 |
[19:59] | – Yeah, it is. – Just… sorry. | -是啊 -不好意思 |
[20:00] | What’s Andy doing here? | 安迪在这里干什么 |
[20:01] | They’re making a video for his girlfriend. | 他们在给他女朋友制作一个视频 |
[20:03] | Yeah? What’s it called, “Dorks in space”? | 是吗 叫什么 《太空蠢货》吗 |
[20:05] | Oh, it was actually sweet. | 其实挺感人的 |
[20:07] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:08] | There’s something about him. | 他有些地方很特别 |
[20:09] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, he’s just like dad. | 懂 他跟老爸很像 |
[20:15] | In space, no one can hear you scream. | 在太空里没人能听见你叫 |
[20:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:18] | In space, no one can hear you scream! | 在太空里没人能听见你叫 |
[20:21] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到你说什么 |
[20:23] | In spa– | 在太… |
[20:23] | Oh, I just got it. | 我懂了 |
[20:24] | That’s good. That’s good. | 这个很逗 很逗 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | There’s no denying it is original, | 这确实很有原创性 |
[20:30] | but you can see the influence of Pollock. | 但能看出波洛克对作者的影响 |
[20:32] | While the pattern seems haphazard and random, | 这个花样看似很随机 |
[20:35] | it belies a purposefulness — a-an intentionality. | 但它也揭示了一种意图 一种目的 |
[20:38] | You know, I think what I’m responding to | 你知道吗 我觉得我看到的 |
[20:39] | is the clashing juxtaposition of color — | 是相邻颜色的碰撞 |
[20:42] | The bright yellow against the dark background. | 艳丽的黄和深色的背景 |
[20:45] | It’s like a ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak world. | 就像黑暗世界中的一抹阳光 |
[20:49] | If I may take a contrary position… | 但我不太同意 |
[20:51] | …I think it speaks to the absurdity | 我认为它代表着 |
[20:53] | and folly of human endeavor. | 人类愚蠢而枉然的尝试 |
[20:56] | Like our futile struggle for perfection. | 就好像我们对完美的徒劳追逐 |
[20:59] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[21:00] | I got mustard on my shirt. | 我的衣服沾上了芥末酱 |
[21:00] | Get over it. | 别说了 |
[21:01] | I know we’re joking, | 虽然我们在开玩笑 |
[21:02] | but all kidding aside, | 但抛弃这点不谈 |
[21:03] | it really does remind me of Kandinsky’s — | 这真的让我想起康丁斯基… |