时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, honey, Mitchell helped me | 没错 亲爱的 米奇尔帮我 |
[00:02] | pick up the shirt. You’re gonna love it. | 挑的衬衫 你会喜欢的 |
[00:04] | Oh, I wish I could pick you up some lip gloss | 我也希望能帮你买唇膏 |
[00:06] | but we are already at the car. | 但我们已经在车里了 |
[00:08] | Okay, bye, honey. | 好吧 再见 亲爱的 |
[00:10] | Getting pretty good, huh? | 弹得不错吧 |
[00:11] | Yeah, but you were always good. | 是啊 你一向很厉害 |
[00:14] | I’m just glad you stuck with it. | 我很高兴你坚持学下来了 |
[00:16] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[00:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:18] | It’s playing itself. | 这琴自己在弹 |
[00:20] | I didn’t know. | 我又不知道 |
[00:21] | You honestly thought that I just became a piano virtuoso, dad? | 你真的以为我突然成了钢琴大师吗 爸 |
[00:25] | You knew my whole life. | 你看着我从小长到大 |
[00:26] | Have you ever seen me take a lesson? | 你看过我学琴了吗 |
[00:28] | I thought maybe you were self-taught. | 我以为你自学了呢 |
[00:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. You’re right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[00:30] | – Like when I taught myself to play the clarinet. – Exactly. | -就像我自学单簧管一样 -没错 |
[00:32] | I never played the clarinet. | 我从没吹过单簧管 |
[00:34] | Can we drop it? | 能别说了吗 |
[00:35] | Let’s go get an ice cream. | 我们去吃个冰淇淋吧 |
[00:37] | What about my lactose intolerance? | 考虑过我乳糖不耐受吗 |
[00:38] | Oh, I’m not loving this game. | 我不太喜欢这样纠缠下去 |
[00:42] | This sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[00:42] | My teacher gave me mononucleosis. | 我老师给了我单核细胞增多症 |
[00:45] | As a parent, I feel I should ask about this. | 作为父母 我觉得我有必要问清楚 |
[00:47] | Slow down. It’s not like she gets that many tugs on the line. | 别去阻止 她想吸引男人也不容易 |
[00:49] | It’s for A.P. Bio. | 是生物课作业 |
[00:50] | We have to write a report about a disease, | 我们得写关于一种疾病的报告 |
[00:52] | and I got the worst one. This is a joke. | 我拿到了最糟糕的题目 简直开玩笑 |
[00:54] | Actually, it’s pretty serious. | 其实那种病很严重 |
[00:55] | Back in college, I caught mono | 上大学时 我从我室友林那里 |
[00:57] | from my roommate, Ling. | 感染了单细胞增多症 |
[00:58] | Served us right for fooling around. | 是我们鬼混应得的报应 |
[01:00] | Never share a flute, kids. | 不要跟别人同吹一根长笛 孩子们 |
[01:03] | Hey, can you drop me off at the library? | 你能载我到图书馆吗 |
[01:04] | Sorry. I’m meeting some friends at that coffee shop on lake. | 抱歉 我要去湖边的咖啡馆见朋友 |
[01:07] | You mean the one next to the library? | 你是说图书馆旁边那家吗 |
[01:08] | That’s a library? | 那是图书馆吗 |
[01:09] | I thought it was a church | 我还以为那是某个 |
[01:10] | for a religion that didn’t allow makeup. | 不允许化妆的宗教的教堂呢 |
[01:12] | When is the washing machine gonna get fixed? | 洗衣机什么时候才能修好啊 |
[01:14] | I’m wearing a swimsuit underneath my pants. | 我裤子底下穿着泳裤呢 |
[01:17] | Everybody’s gonna have clean clothes soon. | 大家很快就能穿上干净的衣服了 |
[01:18] | The repair guy’s supposed to come today | 修理工应该今天早上十点 |
[01:20] | between 10:00 and 2:00. | 到下午两点间过来 |
[01:21] | Oh! Honey, can you be here for that? | 亲爱的 你能在家里等他吗 |
[01:22] | Can I sit around in an empty house and wait for someone? | 我能坐在空荡荡的房子里等人吗 |
[01:25] | Baby, I’m a realtor. | 亲爱的 我可是房产经纪人 |
[01:27] | I have a license for that. | 有执照的 专门干这种事 |
[01:28] | You sure you don’t mind? | 你确定你不介意吗 |
[01:29] | Go. Run your errands. | 去吧 忙你的吧 |
[01:30] | It’ll give me a chance to get started on these dishes. | 这样我正好可以开始洗这些盘子了 |
[01:31] | Oh, good. All right, come on, Luke. | 很好 走吧 卢克 |
[01:33] | All right. See you guys later. | 好 晚点见 |
[01:37] | Oh. More dishes than I thought. | 盘子比我想象的多啊 |
[01:40] | That lasagna’s gonna be a tough one. | 那个千层面盘子一定很难洗 |
[01:43] | Somebody’s gonna need a scrub brush. | 有人需要一把硬毛刷了 |
[01:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[01:53] | No…way! | 不…是吧 |
[01:55] | June 10, 1988. | 1988年6月10日 |
[01:58] | Carla Concannon and I spent the afternoon | 卡拉·康坎农和我在公共泳池里 |
[02:00] | frolicking at the public pool. | 玩了一下午 |
[02:02] | Later, at her house, things got private | 后来在她家里 我们开始做羞羞的事 |
[02:05] | while a 45 of Carly Simon’s | 那时还放着卡莉·西蒙的 |
[02:07] | “Nobody does it better” played. | 《没人做得更好》的45转黑胶 |
[02:09] | It was my first time, her first time… | 那是我第一次 也是她第一次… |
[02:13] | with me. | 跟我做那事儿 |
[02:14] | I always thought it’d be fun to own that 45. | 我一直想要拥有那张45转黑胶唱片 |
[02:16] | When the record store finally called that morning, | 当那天早上唱片店终于给我打来电话 |
[02:18] | I ran right down so I wouldn’t miss the repairman. | 我立马跑了过去 以免错过修理工 |
[02:21] | I had to have it. | 我必须拥有那张唱片 |
[02:23] | It was the chance to relive | 这是我重温 |
[02:24] | those magical 3 minutes and 42 seconds, | 那神奇的3分42秒的机会 |
[02:27] | which was also the length of the song. | 这也正是那首歌的长度 |
[02:29] | But then it dawned on me — | 但我突然间想到 |
[02:31] | I was cheating on my wife | 我心想着那些 |
[02:33] | with the red-hot memory of another woman. | 跟别的女人的热烈回忆是对我老婆不忠 |
[02:39] | I could not let Claire find out. | 我不能让克莱尔发现 |
[02:42] | I had to destroy the evidence. | 我得销毁证据 |
[02:44] | Luckily, I’m cool under pressure. | 还好 我在重压之下依然冷静 |
[02:57] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[02:59] | When did he…? | 他什么时候 |
[03:01] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[03:02] | There were a couple of snags, | 尽管障碍重重 |
[03:04] | but I think I covered my tracks pretty well. | 但我觉得我隐藏得很不错 |
[03:21] | I’m so sorry it took so long to get you these clothes. | 很抱歉这么久才把这些衣服拿给你 |
[03:23] | I left them in the back of my car | 我把它们落在车后座了 |
[03:25] | and completely forgot about them. | 而且完全忘了 |
[03:26] | Sounds familiar. | 听着好耳熟 |
[03:27] | I was in the pharmacy for three minutes. | 我才进药店三分钟 |
[03:29] | You had a cracked window and a juice box. | 车窗开了一道缝 还给你留了果汁 |
[03:31] | Let’s retire that story. | 别再说那件事了 |
[03:32] | Can I wear this for the family photo? | 我能穿这件拍全家福吗 |
[03:34] | Oh, honey, that’s adorable, but, you know, | 亲爱的 这件衣服很可爱 但是 |
[03:35] | Gloria wants us in jeans and a black T-shirt — | 歌洛莉亚要我们穿牛仔裤配黑T恤 |
[03:37] | Classic and casual. | 经典又随性 |
[03:39] | And then maybe afterwards, we can stop by | 也许拍完照后 我们可以顺便 |
[03:40] | and change the scenery in a high-school play. | 去帮高中话剧表演换布景 |
[03:42] | That is a really cute dress. | 这条裙子真的很可爱 |
[03:44] | Oh, yeah, thank you. Just got it yesterday. | 是啊 谢谢 昨天刚买的 |
[03:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:47] | It reminds me of something I gave you six months ago. | 让我想起了我六个月前给你的东西 |
[03:49] | Do you ever put her in the girls’ hand-me-downs? | 你让她穿过二手衣服吗 |
[03:51] | – Oh, yeah. All the time. – Really? | -有啊 一直都有 -真的吗 |
[03:53] | Because if my girls’ old clothes aren’t to your taste, | 因为如果你不喜欢我女儿们的衣服 |
[03:56] | I could always just… give them to somebody else! | 我也可以…给别人啊 |
[03:58] | Okay, calm down, Claire. | 冷静点 克莱尔 |
[04:00] | Your voice is getting to that pitch that disturbs our cat. | 你的声音高得都快吵到我家的猫了 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[04:05] | You will not believe what dad just said. | 你们肯定不敢相信老爸说了什么 |
[04:07] | So, we’re at the mall, right? | 我们在商场里 |
[04:09] | And there’s a piano there. I sit down behind it. | 那里有架钢琴 我坐在旁边的椅子上 |
[04:11] | – I start… – Come on, Mitchell. | -我开始 -拜托 米奇尔 |
[04:12] | He’s just not wired for compliments. | 他就是不太会表扬人 |
[04:14] | I’m sure your playing was great. | 我相信你一定弹得很好 |
[04:16] | I don’t play the piano. I’ve never taken a lesson. | 我根本不会弹钢琴 我从来没学过 |
[04:18] | – Are you sure? – Oh, my god. | -你确定吗 -天呐 |
[04:20] | My own family doesn’t even know me. | 我自己的家人都不了解我 |
[04:21] | Mitchell, please. Don’t be so sensitive. | 米奇尔 拜托 别这么敏感 |
[04:22] | You don’t see me pitching a fit | 你看我都没有因为 |
[04:24] | because Cam is too much of a snob | 小卡这么势利不愿接受我们的 |
[04:26] | to use our hand-me-downs. | 二手衣服而生气发火 |
[04:27] | Sn– I’m sorry — snob? | 势 抱歉 势利 |
[04:29] | I will have you know I come from simple farm folk. | 我告诉你 我来自质朴的农村家庭 |
[04:32] | There is permanent dirt underneath | 手指甲里永远有在土地里 |
[04:35] | these fingernails from working the soil. | 劳作时留下的泥土 |
[04:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:37] | I had no idea that re-potting your orchids | 我还不知道给兰花换盆 |
[04:39] | counted as “Working the soil.” | 也算是在土地里劳作呢 |
[04:41] | Okay, they’re in soil, are– | 兰花是种在土里的 |
[04:42] | You know what? I don’t want to talk about this. | 知道吗 我不想讨论这事了 |
[04:44] | I don’t need to listen to this. | 我没必要听这些 |
[04:45] | I’m gonna go out and get some air. | 我要出去透透气 |
[04:46] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[04:48] | Retire it. Seriously. | 别再提了 真的 |
[04:52] | Does Joe look a little pale to you? | 你看乔是不是有点脸色苍白 |
[04:54] | This whole country looks pale to me. | 这个国家的人在我看来都脸色苍白 |
[04:55] | I think he needs | 今晚就要拍照了 |
[04:56] | a little color for tonight’s photograph. | 我觉得他脸上应该多点颜色 |
[04:58] | What do you think is the minimum age for a spray tanning? | 你觉得使用美黑喷雾的最小年龄是多大 |
[05:01] | Now that Joe is here | 既然乔出生了 |
[05:02] | and that his head is finally normal-shaped, | 他的头也终于是正常大小了 |
[05:05] | I decided to take a new family portrait. | 我决定照一张新的全家福 |
[05:09] | Hola! | 好啊 |
[05:10] | How did it go at the mall? | 购物怎么样 |
[05:11] | Bought a shirt, angered my son — | 买了一件衬衫 惹怒了我儿子 |
[05:13] | another successful outing. | 又是一次成功的外出 |
[05:15] | Ooh. I’ve been wanting to do this. | 我一直想这样做 |
[05:16] | Quick — what’s the ring around an angel’s head? | 快回答 天使头上那个环是什么 |
[05:19] | – What? – Halo! | -什么 -好啊[光环] |
[05:20] | You did the angel one! | 你说了天使那个梗 |
[05:22] | Ordinarily, I’d be delighted, | 一般情况下我会很高兴 |
[05:23] | but this isn’t gonna be one of our fun chats. | 但这次聊天不会有趣了 |
[05:25] | You mean like that time you called me | 你是说像你看见小型飞船时 |
[05:26] | when you saw that blimp? | 给我打电话的那次吗 |
[05:27] | It was so low, they waved back. | 它飞得好低 上面的人都冲我挥手了呢 |
[05:29] | I’d done a pretty good job | 我做得很好 |
[05:30] | eliminating all traces of that record, | 清除了那张唱片的一切痕迹 |
[05:32] | but there was still one loose end. | 但是还有一个问题 |
[05:46] | You know, earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[05:47] | when we ran into each other on the street? | 我们在街上碰见了 |
[05:49] | I didn’t see you. You didn’t see me. | 我没看见你 你也没看见我 |
[05:51] | Okay, so you’re saying | 你这是说 |
[05:52] | whatever either one of us might have been doing | 不管我们中的一个在干什么 |
[05:54] | will remain forever — | 这将永远… |
[05:55] | I didn’t see you. You didn’t see me. | 我没看见你 你也没看见我 |
[05:58] | Just to be c– hello? | 说清… 喂 |
[06:00] | Jay’s so cool. He gets it. | 杰真酷 他明白 |
[06:03] | I didn’t know what he was talking about, | 我不知道他在说些什么 |
[06:04] | but I needed him to keep his trap shut. | 但我得让他闭嘴 |
[06:07] | You see, lately, I may have been dabbling | 最近 我可能在忙活 |
[06:09] | in something that… strong, virile men like me | 像我这样强壮的爷们儿 |
[06:13] | aren’t supposed to be dabbling in. | 不该忙活的事 |
[06:16] | And it wouldn’t exactly fit my image | 这不符合我的形象 |
[06:18] | if people found out I was considering entering… | 如果人们发现我打算 |
[06:21] | a certain adorable dog in a dog show. | 带一只可爱的小狗参加狗展 |
[06:25] | Gloria thought I was out getting my tires rotated. | 歌洛莉亚觉得我是出去轮换车胎了 |
[06:27] | Actually, I was buying Stella a decorative show collar — | 其实 我是在给斯黛拉买装饰领结 |
[06:31] | you know, just in case. | 以防万一嘛 |
[06:34] | I figure if she looks beautiful, | 我想着如果她看起来很漂亮 |
[06:35] | she’ll feel beautiful. | 就会更自信 |
[06:40] | Guess who we ran into at the library. | 猜猜我们在图书馆碰上了谁 |
[06:41] | How would I know? I was here the whole time. | 我怎么知道 我一直都在这里 |
[06:43] | Sanjay Patel. He’s got Crohn’s disease. | 桑杰·帕特尔 他拿到了克罗恩氏病 |
[06:45] | – No! – I know. So lucky. | -不是吧 -就是啊 太走运了 |
[06:46] | He’s totally going to win that science scholarship. | 他绝对会获得科学奖学金的 |
[06:48] | He should use it to find a cure for baldness, | 他该用这笔钱来治秃头 |
[06:49] | ’cause that kid is 16 with a comb-over. | 因为他都16岁了 还用梳发盖秃头 |
[06:52] | That’s it! | 就这样 |
[06:53] | I’m just gonna pick a new topic. | 我得选个新主题 |
[06:54] | I want a disease that everyone in the school | 我要一种学校里所有人 |
[06:56] | is going to talk about. | 都会讨论的疾病 |
[06:57] | All right! | 好吧 |
[07:01] | Why are you standing there? | 你站在这里干什么 |
[07:02] | ‘Cause I missed you. I love you so much. | 因为我好想你 我好爱你 |
[07:05] | Oh, wow. Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:07] | How’d it go with the repair guy? | 修理工修得怎么样了 |
[07:09] | The repair guy came, but I missed him. | 修理工来了 但我错过了他 |
[07:11] | “Why? What were you doing?” | “为什么 你在干什么” |
[07:12] | “Listening to a record.” | “听唱片” |
[07:13] | “What record?” “It’s not important.” | “什么唱片” “不重要” |
[07:15] | “Phil!” | “菲尔” |
[07:16] | “The soundtrack to my first sexual experience | “我第一次滚床单时的背景音乐 |
[07:18] | that I think about from time to time. | 我时不时就会想起那个经历 |
[07:20] | Honey, where are you going?! Don’t take the kids!” | 亲爱的 你要去哪 别带走孩子们” |
[07:23] | He didn’t show up. | 他没来 |
[07:24] | What?! That is so annoying! | 什么 太过分了 |
[07:27] | I know. Put away your groceries. | 就是啊 放下你的杂物 |
[07:28] | I’ll call him and reschedule. | 我打电话给他重新安排 |
[07:28] | No, no, no, no, no. You are too nice. | 不行 你太善良了 |
[07:30] | I am calling. | 我去打电话 |
[07:32] | I am not resting till I get to the bottom of this. | 不弄清真相我绝不善罢甘休 |
[07:34] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:34] | It’s not the first time I’ve been stood up by some guy. | 这又不是我第一次被男人放鸽子了 |
[07:36] | Oh, listen to your words, Phil. | 听听你自己在说什么 菲尔 |
[07:39] | Yep. Yep. | 好吧 |
[07:42] | She called me a snob, Mitchell. | 她说我是势利眼 米奇尔 |
[07:44] | I’m — oh, I’m sorry if I don’t rush | 真抱歉 我没有热心地把莉莉 |
[07:46] | to throw Lily in every bargain-bin rag | 塞进克莱尔扔给我们的 |
[07:49] | Claire tosses our way. | 廉价衣服里 |
[07:50] | You’re not really shedding the “Snob” tag with that. | 你这样说还是很势利眼啊 |
[07:52] | Look, why don’t we just put Lily | 为了今晚的拍照 |
[07:54] | in one of Alex’s shirts for the picture tonight? | 不如我们让莉莉穿上艾丽克斯的衬衫吧 |
[07:56] | She’ll see right through that. | 她会看穿的 |
[07:57] | No, you’re thinking of Haley’s shirts. | 不 你想的是海莉的衬衫 |
[07:58] | No, I mean it’ll look ke we’re doing it | 不 我是说我们这样做看起来 |
[07:59] | just because she brought it up. | 就像是因为她提到了这事 |
[08:01] | Well, I know. That’s why I’m looking for a photo | 我知道 所以我在找一张莉莉穿着 |
[08:02] | of Lily in a hand-me-down to show Claire, | 别人的旧衣服的照片给卡莱尔看 |
[08:05] | but I-I can’t seem to find one. | 但我好像找不到 |
[08:06] | By the way, I’m barely in any of these. | 顺便说一句 这些照片里基本都没我 |
[08:08] | Mitchell, are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting? | 米奇尔 你的建议是我想的那样吗 |
[08:10] | Yes! Sometimes I feel like this family looks right past — | 是啊 有时我觉得我们家不关注… |
[08:13] | You’re suggesting that we stage a photograph. | 你在建议我们筹划拍一组照片 |
[08:15] | Put Lily in some hand-me-downs. | 给莉莉穿上旧衣服 |
[08:16] | Make it look like it’s from the past — | 让照片看起来像是以前照的 |
[08:18] | Christmas, say — just to prove Claire wrong. | 比如说圣诞节 来证明克莱尔错了 |
[08:21] | Simplicity itself. | 简单易行 |
[08:22] | That’s not remotely what I’m saying — | 那根本不是我的意思… |
[08:23] | Mitchell, don’t second-guess yourself. | 米奇尔 不要怀疑自己了 |
[08:25] | It’s simplicity itself. | 这简单易行 |
[08:29] | Yes, once again, I would like to speak to a supervisor. | 是啊 再说一次 我想和主管谈谈 |
[08:32] | Listen, if my husband said nobody came, nobody came. | 如果我丈夫说没人来 那就是没人来 |
[08:35] | Dad, it’s your move. | 爸爸 该你走了 |
[08:36] | No, I think I should just play it cool for now. | 不 我想我暂时要先冷静一下 |
[08:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:41] | Score! | 搞定了 |
[08:41] | I got a disease that’s rare and fun | 我找到了一个既稀有又有趣的疾病 |
[08:43] | — narcolepsy. | 嗜睡症 |
[08:44] | The company swears that the driver was here at 10:00. | 公司发誓司机十点来过这里 |
[08:47] | They’re putting him through to me right now. | 他们在叫司机接我电话 |
[08:48] | I’m gonna chip away at his story. Mm-hmm. | 我要驳倒他的说法 |
[08:50] | Let’s see how you get out of this. | 看看你怎么脱身吧 |
[08:52] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考啊 |
[08:53] | It’s a neurological condition | 这是一种精神病 |
[08:54] | where people under extreme stress actually fall asleep. | 病人会在极端压力下睡着 |
[08:56] | It’s like a way for the brain to escape. | 就像大脑的一种逃脱方式 |
[08:58] | I bet he was doing something he shouldn’t have. | 我打赌他做了什么不该做的事情 |
[09:00] | I’m just gonna let him keep talking till he makes a mistake. | 我就让他一直说到露出破绽为止 |
[09:02] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[09:04] | And the noose tightens. | 套索收紧 |
[09:05] | Why were my headphones in the couch? | 我的耳机怎么跑到沙发上去了 |
[09:07] | Oh, good. You do keep GPS logs on all your drivers. | 很好 你们留有所有司机的定位记录 |
[09:10] | There’s no way out. | 逃不出去了 |
[09:11] | Let me just write down your name. | 我先把你的名字记下来 |
[09:13] | Hey, does anybody need a receipt from Flipside Records? | 谁还需要这张反面唱片店的收据吗 |
[09:17] | Damn it! | 去他的 |
[09:18] | I didn’t even see that! | 我连这个都没看见 |
[09:22] | I see you’re registered for tonight’s show. | 我看到你报名了今晚的表演 |
[09:24] | First one, huh? | 第一次是吧 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:26] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable | 大庭广众之下 |
[09:28] | with that whole prancing-in-a-circle thing | 在一个圈里蹦蹦跳跳这种事 |
[09:30] | in front of everybody. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[09:31] | Can someone else run her through her routine? | 能找别人带她完成表演吗 |
[09:33] | It has to be the owner. | 必须是主人亲自带 |
[09:34] | I suppose that’s the best. We have a rapport. | 我想这是最好的 我俩有默契 |
[09:36] | All right. See you at 5:00. | 好的 五点见 |
[09:37] | 5:00. | 五点 |
[09:38] | Uh, I got a family thing at 5:00. | 我五点时家里有点儿事情 |
[09:41] | Do these things tend to start on time? | 这种活动一般会准时开始吗 |
[09:42] | Of course. It’s not a cat show. | 当然了 这又不是猫咪表演 |
[09:45] | Well, I better speed it along. Come on. | 好吧 我最好快去快回 走吧 |
[09:48] | I can’t believe mom made me take you here. | 我真不敢相信妈妈让我带你来这里 |
[09:50] | This is my only black shirt, | 这是我唯一的一件黑色衬衫 |
[09:52] | and mom needs me to wash it. | 妈妈让我洗干净 |
[09:53] | It’s only when I see the less fortunate | 只有当我看到穷人的时候 |
[09:55] | that I realize how lucky my clothes are. | 我才意识到我的衣服有多幸运 |
[09:57] | All the machines are taken. We’re gonna have to wait. | 洗衣机都被占用了 我们只能等着了 |
[09:59] | Oh, I am not spending any more time | 我才不要在这无聊的日光灯下 |
[10:01] | in fluorescent lighting than I have to. | 浪费更多时间 |
[10:02] | You’re gonna sneak your shirt in with someone else’s load — | 去把你的衬衫塞到别人的衣服里 |
[10:04] | Like that guy’s. Go that way. | 比如那个男的 走这边 |
[10:05] | I’ll distract him. | 我去分散他的注意力 |
[10:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:10] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[10:10] | Oh, my god. Kevin. | 我的天 凯文 |
[10:12] | It’s “Keith.” | 我的名字是基思 |
[10:12] | You really don’t remember | 你真的不记得 |
[10:13] | the guy you abandoned at Coachella? | 你在科切拉音乐节上抛弃的男生了吗 |
[10:15] | I didn’t abandon you. I-I texted you. | 我没抛弃你 我给你发信息了 |
[10:18] | That deejay put me in a trance. | 那个DJ简直把我催眠了 |
[10:20] | Yeah. It’s — it’s almost | 是嘛 有点儿像是 |
[10:21] | like you were using me for tickets. | 你为了要门票而利用我 |
[10:22] | Oh. That’s crazy. | 怎么可能 |
[10:25] | Can you get those again? | 你还能再弄到那个票吗 |
[10:26] | Or was that just, like, a one-time thing with your uncle? | 还是你叔叔只能帮那一次忙 |
[10:29] | It was a one-time thing. | 只有那一次 |
[10:31] | Okay, so, good seeing you. | 好吧 那么 很高兴见到你 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | – Remind me never to date you. – You wish. | -提醒我千万别跟你约会 -想得美 |
[10:36] | Please. I could totally get you. | 拜托 我肯定能追到你 |
[10:37] | Like to see you try. | 我倒想看你试试呢 |
[10:39] | All right, Lily, can you come in here, please? | 好了 莉莉 你能过来吗 |
[10:43] | It’s Christmas already? | 已经到圣诞节了吗 |
[10:45] | Probably should have prepped her. | 也许应该提前跟她说一声的 |
[10:47] | Okay, no, it’s not actually Christmas. | 行了 不 这不是真正的圣诞节 |
[10:49] | We’re just gonna take a fun photo. | 我们只要拍一张好玩的照片 |
[10:51] | Which I am going to be in because I am a member of the — | 而且我得在照片里因为我属于这个… |
[10:52] | Where is my stocking? | 我的长筒袜呢 |
[10:53] | Oh, relax. | 淡定 |
[10:54] | It’s not in the shot, and neither are you. | 它不在照片里 你也不在 |
[10:56] | Here — I want you to take the picture from right over here. | 拿着 你在这里拍这张照片 |
[10:57] | This way. Okay, great. | 这边 行 很好 |
[10:58] | Lily, I want you to put this on | 莉莉 我想让你穿上这衣服 |
[11:00] | and then stand in front of the tree, and we’ll pop a shot off. | 然后站在树前面 我们把照片一次搞定 |
[11:03] | Ooh! Look at all the pretty presents! | 快看这些漂亮的礼物 |
[11:05] | Those are just empty boxes. | 那些都是空盒子 |
[11:06] | You’re killing me! | 你要气死我了 |
[11:10] | I don’t know which one it is! | 我不知道是哪一个 |
[11:11] | I didn’t see him put it in! | 我没看见他放衣服进去 |
[11:12] | Wait! I think I found it. | 等等 我想我找到了 |
[11:15] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[11:16] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:18] | Uh, I-I saw that your laundry was done, | 我 我看见你的衣服洗好了 |
[11:20] | and I was gonna fold it for you to make us even | 我想帮你叠好 这样我们就能把 |
[11:23] | for what you thought that I did that I didn’t do. | 你觉得我做了但其实我没做的事情扯平了 |
[11:26] | Even? | 扯平 |
[11:27] | I held your popcorn for eight hours | 我拿着你的爆米花 |
[11:28] | waiting for you to come back. | 等了你八个小时 |
[11:30] | I walked all the parking areas twice, | 我把整个停车场转了两遍 |
[11:31] | checked every medical tent. | 查看了所有的医用帐篷 |
[11:32] | By the time I got back to my car, | 等我回来的时候 |
[11:33] | it had been broken into and the battery was gone. | 我的车被砸了 电池被偷走 |
[11:36] | I had to trade my festival pass | 我不得不用我的音乐节门票 |
[11:37] | for a ride home in a horse trailer. | 换一辆马拖车送我回家 |
[11:40] | But… | 可是 |
[11:40] | Looks like someone got a concert t-shirt. | 看来某人拿到音乐会的纪念衫啦 |
[11:45] | Dad, is there anything bothering you | 爸爸 有什么事情让你烦心 |
[11:46] | that might be causing — I don’t know — | 导致你 也许是 |
[11:48] | major psychological stress? | 严重的心理压力吗 |
[11:50] | No. I’ve been acting normally, haven’t I? | 没有 我一直表现得很正常 不是吗 |
[11:52] | Did something happen earlier today? | 今天早些时候发生什么了吗 |
[11:54] | Uh, nothing at all. | 什么都没有 |
[11:56] | Because you seem a little tense. | 因为你看上去有点儿紧张 |
[11:57] | What? No, I don’t! Stop badgering me! | 什么 不 我没有 不要纠缠我 |
[11:58] | I love your mom! Let’s listen to some music. | 我爱你妈妈 我们听音乐吧 |
[12:01] | Boy, the way you cook things up sometimes, | 天啊 你有时候编故事的方式 |
[12:02] | it’s a little — | 有点儿… |
[12:03] | – Dad! – What?! | -爸 -什么 |
[12:04] | You fell asleep! | 你睡着了 |
[12:05] | It’s like the fifth time today. | 已经是今天第五次了 |
[12:07] | I think it has something to do with that guy | 我觉得这跟没来修洗衣机的 |
[12:08] | not showing up to fix the washing machine. | 那个人有关 |
[12:09] | Well, that’s not exactly what happened. | 那个 事情不完全是这样的 |
[12:11] | You snuck out to buy | 你溜出去在反面唱片店 |
[12:12] | “Nobody Does It Better” from Flipside Records, | 买《没人做得更好》这首歌时 |
[12:14] | and he showed up? | 他来了是吗 |
[12:15] | That’s more exactly what happened. | 差不多是这样了 |
[12:16] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[12:17] | I’ve been watching you all day. | 我观察你一整天了 |
[12:19] | I think the guilt from that has been causing you to fall asleep. | 我觉得由此产生的愧疚感让你昏昏欲睡 |
[12:21] | So you know about Carla? | 那你知道卡拉的事了? |
[12:23] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[12:25] | – Dad! – What is happening?! | -爸爸 -到底怎么回事啊 |
[12:28] | I was skeptical about the jeans and t-shirt, | 我原本还对穿牛仔裤和T恤衫表示怀疑 |
[12:30] | but I like it. | 但我挺喜欢的 |
[12:31] | Any chance the photographer could fire off a couple solo shots? | 摄影师能给我单独照几张吗 |
[12:34] | Look at the bottom of Joe’s face. | 看看乔的下半边脸 |
[12:36] | What happened? Did you leave him in the sun? | 怎么回事 你把他留在太阳下面了吗 |
[12:38] | No, I took him out for five minutes | 没有 我带他出去呆了五分钟 |
[12:40] | to give him a little color. | 好让他脸上有点颜色 |
[12:42] | I must have not closed the visor all the way down. | 我肯定忘了把遮阳罩全部放下来了 |
[12:45] | Why is it so important to you that he has color? | 他的肤色对你来说那么重要吗 |
[12:47] | Because we’re sending this picture | 因为我们要把照片 |
[12:48] | to our family in Colombia, | 寄给哥伦比亚的家人 |
[12:49] | and I have a son that doesn’t even look Colombian. | 但我有个完全不像哥伦比亚人的儿子 |
[12:52] | Now they’re gonna look at this picture, | 到时候他们看到照片 |
[12:53] | and they’re gonna think that I am a terrible mother, | 肯定会觉得我这个当妈的不称职 |
[12:55] | that I can’t even take care of my own child. | 居然连自己的小孩都照顾不好 |
[12:58] | I think your reputation is set. | 你的名声早就臭了 |
[12:59] | I can still do this with my arm | 我现在还能做这个动作 |
[13:00] | ’cause I slept in the sink till I was 3. | 因为我在水池里一直睡到三岁 |
[13:02] | Ha-lo! | 你好 |
[13:03] | People are here. I’ll deal with Joe. | 人已经来了 我来照顾乔 |
[13:05] | – Okay. – Come on, buddy. | -好吧 -来吧 小宝贝 |
[13:07] | Ohh. Come on. | 起来喽 |
[13:09] | Hola. Claire is on her way. | 好啊 克莱尔还在路上 |
[13:11] | Dad, you have to confess to mom. | 爸 你得向妈妈坦白 |
[13:13] | Clearing your conscience is the only way to make this stop. | 消除愧疚感是唯一能解救你的办法 |
[13:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:16] | I hope so, or else I have to rewrite the whole end of my paper. | 希望如此 不然我就得重写论文结论了 |
[13:18] | Just the two of you? Where’s the rest? | 怎么只有你们俩 其他人呢 |
[13:20] | I had hoped to get this picture thing wrapped up by 5:00! | 我还想着五点前把照片的事解决掉呢 |
[13:22] | They’re all coming separately. | 他们会各自过来 |
[13:23] | Cam, do me a favor — call Mitchell and light a fire under him. | 小卡 帮个忙 打电话催一下米奇尔 |
[13:26] | I’m right here, dad. | 我就在这儿呢 爸 |
[13:27] | Oh. Good. I didn’t see you come in. | 好吧 我没看到你进来 |
[13:29] | You opened the door for me. | 是你帮我开的门 |
[13:30] | You thanked me for bringing a bottle of Chardonnay. | 你还感谢我带了瓶雪当利酒过来 |
[13:32] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 听起来不像我 |
[13:35] | Hey, guys. We’re here. | 各位 我们到了 |
[13:36] | Finally. Let’s do this. | 终于来了 快开始吧 |
[13:37] | Luke, where’s your black shirt? | 卢克你的黑T恤呢 |
[13:38] | Right here. I’ll get changed. | 就在这儿 我去换上 |
[13:39] | All right. Shake a leg. | 好吧 快一点 |
[13:40] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hi! | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[13:43] | Hey, Lily, be careful. | 莉莉 小心点 |
[13:44] | Don’t get anything on that beautiful outfit. | 别弄脏了这么漂亮的衣服 |
[13:47] | Recognize it? Look familiar? | 看到没有 是不是很眼熟 |
[13:48] | Yes, I do, but I hardly think | 我看到了 但我不觉得 |
[13:50] | that putting her in one of Alex’s hand-me-downs | 你们在我发完火之后再给她穿 |
[13:51] | proves anything after I pitched a fit. | 艾丽克斯的旧衣服能证明什么 |
[13:53] | Well, first of all, I think it’s really healthy | 首先 我认为你敢于承认 |
[13:55] | that you do admit it was a fit. | 自己发了火真的很不错 |
[13:57] | But if you need further proof, | 但如果你还需要别的证明 |
[13:58] | I’m sure I could find a photograph over here. | 我肯定还能找到照片 |
[14:00] | Sure. Go ahead. | 没问题 找吧 |
[14:01] | Mm-hmm. No me. | 没我 |
[14:02] | No me. | 没我 |
[14:03] | No me. | 没我 |
[14:04] | Ah. There we are.Christmas morning last year. | 找到了 去年圣诞节早上 |
[14:07] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:08] | Oh, it’s Alex’s old pajamas! | 是艾丽克斯的旧睡衣 |
[14:11] | I’m so sorry. I owe you an apology. | 对不起 我该向你道歉 |
[14:13] | Sometimes I can be really — | 有些时候我可能太 |
[14:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:16] | Uh, the calendar opened to december, | 挂历是十二月 |
[14:18] | the half-eaten cookies for Santa Claus, | 给圣诞老人的饼干被吃了一半 |
[14:20] | the nibbled-on carrots for reindeer? I don’t know. | 给驯鹿的胡萝卜被啃过 哪里有问题 |
[14:22] | No, that looks like last month’s Vanity Fair. | 那不不是上个月的《名利场》杂志吗 |
[14:26] | Oh, well, you know, every month’s “Young hollywood.” | 好莱坞的造型不就那么几种 |
[14:28] | Mm, and didn’t Lily just lose that tooth? | 莉莉那颗牙不是刚掉的吗 |
[14:30] | Nope, it’s still there. It’s just dirty. | 不 牙还在 就是弄脏了 |
[14:31] | Christmas-morning chocolates. | 圣诞节早晨吃的巧克力 |
[14:32] | Uh, and I am quite sure that’s a reflection of Mitchell | 我很确定这个是米奇尔 |
[14:35] | in the clothes he was wearing this morning. | 穿着今早那套衣服的身影 |
[14:37] | Oh, yay, I finally made it into a picture. | 我终于出现在照片里了 |
[14:39] | Just couldn’t change, could you? | 你真是本性难移啊 是吧 |
[14:40] | You are a snob. | 你是个势利眼 |
[14:41] | – Okay, you know what… – You’re a snob. | -你知道吗 -你是个势利眼 |
[14:42] | …it hardly takes a snob to recognize | 就算不是势利眼也看得出 |
[14:44] | – the clothes you put your children in… – Snob! | -你给你的孩子们买的衣服 -势利眼 |
[14:45] | are uninspired at best. | 顶多也就称得上普通 |
[14:46] | – Claire,Cam, enough! – Oh, really?! | -克莱尔 小卡 够了 -真的吗 |
[14:48] | Everybody in this family has good taste. | 这家里每个人的品味都很棒 |
[14:50] | It’s just different. | 只不过各不相同 |
[14:51] | It’s causing too many fights. | 这已经引发了太多争执 |
[14:53] | That’s why today I just put everybody | 所以我今天才要求 |
[14:55] | in a simple T-shirt-and-jeans outfit. | 大家都穿简单的T恤和牛仔裤 |
[14:57] | Mm. There’s a new rule from now on — | 现在开始定一条新家规 |
[14:59] | nobody gives clothes to anyone else’s children. | 谁也不能再给别人的小孩衣服 |
[15:02] | Well, I think that’s probably for the best. | 我觉得这是最好的解决方案 |
[15:04] | Thank god I don’t have to spend one more of Joe’s birthdays | 感谢上帝乔这次生日我不用 |
[15:07] | with a funny smile on my face. | 再那样尴尬地笑了 |
[15:09] | Thank you, Cam. He loves it. | 谢谢你小卡 他很喜欢 |
[15:11] | Twinsies! | 双胞胎哟 |
[15:16] | Okay, everybody, it’s picture time. | 好了 各位 要照相了 |
[15:18] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克呢 |
[15:19] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[15:20] | Honey, what are you wearing? Is that a girl’s shirt? | 宝贝 你穿的是什么 女生的T恤吗 |
[15:22] | I guess I grabbed the wrong one from the laundromat. | 我貌似在洗衣房拿错了 |
[15:24] | If I’m being honest, I don’t hate the way it fits. | 不过坦白讲我不讨厌这种贴身感 |
[15:27] | It must be that guy’s girlfriend’s shirt. | 肯定是那家伙的女友的衣服 |
[15:30] | Is it bad that that makes him | 要是我说这样让对他更有兴趣了 |
[15:31] | more interesting to me? | 是不是不太好 |
[15:32] | Yes. Stay away. | 是的 离他远点 |
[15:33] | Don’t worry about Luke. We’ll stick him in the back row. | 不用担心卢克 我们可以让他站到后排 |
[15:35] | Not everyone can look their best in the picture. | 不是所有人都能被拍得好看的 |
[15:37] | Joe’s ready. | 乔准备好了 |
[15:39] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[15:41] | You want him to look more Colombian. | 你想让他看起来更像哥伦比亚人 |
[15:42] | What’s more Colombian than the Colombian flag? | 没有比哥伦比亚国旗更合适的了 |
[15:45] | He’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[15:46] | Not a banner day for my male heirs. | 今天对我的儿子们来说不是个好日子 |
[15:48] | Claire, you’re in the back. | 克莱尔 你站到后面去 |
[15:49] | Phil, you’re behind Claire. No rabbit ears. | 菲尔 你站克莱尔后面 别乱比手势 |
[15:52] | I don’t want you messing around behind Claire’s back. | 我不希望你在克莱尔背后玩什么花样 |
[15:55] | Cameron, Lily, come on in. | 卡梅隆 莉莉 快来 |
[15:56] | It’s picture time. | 要照相了 |
[15:58] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:59] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有点事想跟你说 |
[16:00] | Uh, you know how you can treasure | 你知道人都会有一些 |
[16:02] | special moments in your past | 想要珍惜的过去 |
[16:03] | that in no way diminish the special moments in your present? | 但绝不会因此影响现在的幸福 |
[16:06] | Yeah, sweetheart, it’s called having a memory. | 没错 亲爱的 那叫做回忆 |
[16:08] | Okay, I wouldn’t mind a friendlier tone as I move through this. | 希望我坦白的时候你态度能好一点 |
[16:10] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[16:11] | Up, up, up, up, ah! | 快 快 快 |
[16:12] | No, that’s the wrong way, sweetheart. | 走错方向了 宝贝 |
[16:14] | What fell out of Lily’s pocket? | 莉莉的口袋里掉了什么出来 |
[16:16] | Is that a diamond ring? | 那是钻戒吗 |
[16:17] | Huh. That’ll go great with your shirt. | 跟你的T恤肯定很配 |
[16:19] | It looks real. | 看上去是真的 |
[16:21] | It is real. | 是真的 |
[16:22] | A small occlusion, but very good color. | 有点小瑕疵但是颜色很正 |
[16:25] | This is Claire’s. | 是克莱尔的 |
[16:26] | No. | 不是 |
[16:27] | Claire’s got her’s on. | 克莱尔的戴在她手上呢 |
[16:28] | Ay, Phil, please, you cannot tell the difference | 菲尔 得了吧 你完全无法区分 |
[16:30] | between this beautiful, but a small, diamond | 这颗美丽的小钻石 |
[16:34] | and that chunk of glass | 和那一大块的玻璃仿制品 |
[16:35] | that should have made her finger fall off weeks ago. | 那玩意儿几周前就该把她的手指勒断了 |
[16:39] | I feel like I am getting you in trouble. | 我感觉我好像给你惹祸上身了 |
[16:42] | Picture time! | 拍照啦 |
[16:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:45] | Okay, don’t be mad. | 好吧 你先别生气 |
[16:48] | Um, I lost my real ring a few months ago, | 我几个月前把我的真戒指弄丢了 |
[16:49] | and I just realized it must have fallen | 我刚刚才意识到那肯定是掉进了 |
[16:51] | in the box of clothes I gave to Lily. | 我送给莉莉的那一箱衣服里 |
[16:53] | Why’d you take it off? | 你为什么要把戒指取下来 |
[16:54] | Well, I got pulled over, | 我开车被警察拦下了 |
[16:56] | And I wanted to flirt my way out of the ticket | 我想跟他调调情 让他免开罚单 |
[16:59] | by pretending I was single | 于是假装我是单身 |
[17:01] | And it worked, and I kind of liked it. | 那方法起作用了 我还挺喜欢的 |
[17:03] | And then I felt so guilty about liking it | 然后我对这种喜欢产生了深深的愧疚感 |
[17:05] | that I just wanted to erase the whole thing. | 于是我想把这全部的记忆都抹除掉 |
[17:07] | So you lied? | 所以你撒谎了吗 |
[17:08] | Yes. I lied. I’m sorry. | 是的 我撒谎了 我很抱歉 |
[17:10] | Does that make me a terrible person? | 那是不是说明我是个很糟糕的人 |
[17:12] | No, no. Are you kidding me? | 不 不会 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:15] | We’ve been married for a long time. | 我们已经结婚很久了 |
[17:17] | Of course we’re gonna have our little secrets. | 我们各自都有点小秘密也是很自然的嘛 |
[17:19] | The important thing… | 重要的是 |
[17:21] | …is that we know the difference | 我们心里很清楚 |
[17:22] | between a harmless indulgence… | 无害的放纵 |
[17:24] | and a real indiscreet– | 和真正放荡的区别 |
[17:27] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:29] | – Left. – Thank you. | -左边那枚 -谢谢 |
[17:30] | Okay, it’s picture time! | 好了 该拍照了 |
[17:32] | Everybody, hury up. | 大家都快点 |
[17:33] | Get in your positions. | 赶快就位 |
[17:35] | All right? | 都好了吗 |
[17:36] | All right, I think that everyone is here. | 很好 大家应该都到齐了 |
[17:38] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:39] | And smile! | 笑一个 |
[17:41] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[17:42] | Nobody noticed I wasn’t here. | 没有一个人注意到我不在 |
[17:44] | What does it take with you people?! | 你们是怎么回事啊 |
[17:46] | Ay, Joe, my baby, are you okay? | 乔 我的宝贝 你还好吧 |
[17:49] | Yeah, yeah, maybe — maybe that — that’s what it takes | 好吧 好吧 或许只有那样 |
[17:50] | for you to pay attention to me — | 你们才会注意到我 |
[17:51] | Throw a temper tantrum like — like Joe. | 像乔一样发一下脾气 |
[17:53] | I could just throw a big…temper tantrum that — | 我也可以大发 雷霆 |
[17:56] | Or if I make a mess of everything and… | 把一切都弄得一团糟 |
[18:08] | I feel like that was aimed at me. | 我觉得你刚刚的火是冲着我发的 |
[18:11] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈这事吗 |
[18:12] | Or I could just play some piano. | 不如我去弹弹钢琴消消火吧 |
[18:13] | So I’m in the ballpark. | 看来被我猜中了 |
[18:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:18] | If it seems sometimes like we don’t notice you, | 如果你有时候觉得我们没注意到你的存在 |
[18:21] | maybe that is because we are focused… | 那或许是因为我们正集中心思 |
[18:23] | …on our own stupid problems, | 处理我们各自愚蠢的问题 |
[18:27] | And you’re so steady. | 你这人向来很稳重 |
[18:28] | Oh, you mean boring. | 你是说我很无趣吧 |
[18:29] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是的 -就是的 |
[18:30] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[18:31] | Because you live your life | 因为你是按照你想要的方式 |
[18:32] | the way you want to. | 在过自己的生活 |
[18:36] | In fact, you inspired me recently. | 实际上 你最近也激励了我 |
[18:37] | Oh, how so? | 怎么说 |
[18:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | I’ve been going through this thing lately. | 我最近经历了一些事 |
[18:45] | It all started when I noticed | 一切都开始于我注意到 |
[18:47] | a group of guys in the corner in the park. | 有一群男人喜欢聚在公园的角落里 |
[18:50] | And, uh, honestly, when I first found out what they were doing, | 老实说 我最开始知晓他们在做什么时 |
[18:52] | I thought it was kind of weird, | 我觉得那很怪 |
[18:53] | but I found I kept thinking about it. | 但后来我发现我不停想着这事 |
[18:57] | And I thought I’d give it a whirl. | 我觉得我该去尝试一下 |
[18:58] | Ok– okay. Go on. | 好吧 继续 |
[19:00] | I think you know where I’m going with this, | 我觉得你应该能猜到接下来会怎样 |
[19:01] | but one of the older guys showed me the ropes. | 但是其中一个比我年长的家伙领我进了圈 |
[19:04] | Next thing I know, | 不知不觉地 |
[19:05] | I’m hanging out at that park in that corner every day | 我每天都会去那个公园的那个角落 |
[19:08] | and loving it. | 并且很喜欢那种感觉 |
[19:10] | But I must have also got some shame about it | 但我一定对此感到有些羞耻 |
[19:12] | because it feels good | 因为我在做那事儿的时候 |
[19:13] | when I’m doing it, but… | 真的感觉很爽 但是 |
[19:16] | Is that me now? | 那还是我吗 |
[19:18] | A guy with a show dog. | 带狗表演的男人 |
[19:19] | There it is! | 原来是这个啊 |
[19:20] | Okay, see, I-I knew what it wasn’t. | 好吧 我知道你不是去公园搞基 |
[19:21] | I just wasn’t sure what it was. | 我就是不知道你到底在干什么事儿 |
[19:23] | In fact, there’s a show right now, | 实际上 现在就有一场表演 |
[19:24] | But…ah, I’m not gonna go. | 但是 我不去了 |
[19:26] | No, no. D– | 不 不 爸 |
[19:28] | – I could tell this is important to you. – No. | -我可以看出来这事对你很重要 -不 |
[19:30] | You — you should go. You should go. | 你该去 你该去 |
[19:32] | I don’t want to sneak out, | 我不想偷溜出去 |
[19:33] | and I don’t want people to know about it. | 我也不想其他人知道这事儿 |
[19:35] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:36] | A wise man once told me, | 一个睿智的人曾经跟我说过 |
[19:39] | “I don’t get it, | “我不理解这个 |
[19:40] | but if that’s who you are, | 但如果那就是真实的你 |
[19:42] | Don’t you dare be ashamed of it.” | 千万别为此觉得羞耻” |
[19:47] | I did handle that kind of well. | 我当时对待那事的态度真是很好 |
[19:49] | Yeah, yeah, well… | 是呀 是啦 好吧 |
[19:51] | And it wasn’t easy. | 那对我来说可不易 |
[19:54] | I just never pictured my kid a lawyer. | 我从没想过我儿子会成为一名律师 |
[19:57] | It’s scary to let people see the real you, | 让人们见到真实的你是很可怕的一件事 |
[20:00] | even when those people are your own family. | 即使是面对你最亲的家人亦是如此 |
[20:03] | But aren’t they the ones we should be least worried about, | 但其实我们最不该担心他们的态度 |
[20:06] | the ones who will love us without judging, | 因为他们是不带偏见爱我们的人 |
[20:08] | who forgive our faults | 他们会原谅我们的过错 |
[20:09] | and celebrate our imperfections? | 庆祝我们的不完美 |
[20:10] | Maybe even encourage us | 甚至会鼓励我们 |
[20:12] | to let our true selves shine through? | 尽情展现真实的自己 |
[20:14] | Wait, wait. Hang on. Wait, wait. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:22] | I think you look beautiful. | 我觉得你看上去好漂亮 |
[20:23] | I look old. | 我看上去好老 |
[20:24] | All my cousins are going to see this. | 我所有的表亲都会看到的 |
[20:26] | Click the button that makes my wrinkles go away. | 点击一下那个按钮 把我的皱纹都修掉 |
[20:32] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -出什么事了 -没什么 |
[20:34] | It’s not nothing. You’re limping! | 才不是没事呢 你都成跛子了 |
[20:36] | Were you trying to do the Russian dance again? | 你是不是又尝试跳俄式舞蹈来着 |
[20:38] | It was just something stupid I was trying out, | 就是我在尝试的很愚蠢的举动 |
[20:40] | and I don’t even know why, | 我也不知道为什么这样 |
[20:41] | since it’s basically impossible. | 那几乎是不可能的 |
[20:43] | Gloria. Gloria! Check it out. | 歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 快看 |
[20:45] | Is this not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? | 这一定是你见过的最萌的事吧 |
[20:47] | She did that on her first try. | 它第一次尝试就成功了 |
[20:49] | He loves it, too. | 他也好喜欢 |
[20:51] | Oh, oh, sure. Rub it in, Joe. | 算你狠 乔 继续戳我痛处吧 |
[20:53] | Attagirl! | 真棒 |
[20:54] | Here she comes this way! | 它往我这边来了 |
[20:55] | Now she is just showing off. | 现在它就有点儿炫耀的意思了 |
[20:57] | Both way. | 我也是的 |