时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, New Yorker, you’ve done it again. | 《纽约客》 你又来了 |
[00:04] | Jay, check out this cartoon. | 杰 快来看这个漫画 |
[00:05] | Does it have a talking dog? | 有会说话的狗吗 |
[00:06] | – No, it’s a commentary on… – I’m out. | -没 是在评价… -我不看了 |
[00:08] | Here you go, | 给你 |
[00:10] | one of my best efforts. | 我最用心做的一个 |
[00:11] | Have at it. | 吃吧 |
[00:12] | Mm, I can’t eat that. | 我不能吃 |
[00:13] | – Why not? – The pickle’s touching it. | -为什么不能吃 -碰到酸黄瓜了 |
[00:16] | There. | 好了 |
[00:17] | The juice got on the bread and, ew, what’s that stuff? | 面包还是沾到汁了 好恶 那是什么 |
[00:20] | Spices. | 香料 |
[00:21] | They look like sea monkeys. | 跟海猴子似的 |
[00:23] | Have you ever really examine a jar of pickles, Jay? | 你真的认真观察过酸黄瓜吗 杰 |
[00:25] | It’s like a swamp there. I’ll pass. | 黏糊糊的一团 我不吃了 |
[00:27] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[00:28] | I made him a beautiful sandwich and he won’t eat it. | 我给他做了个美味的三明治 他却不吃 |
[00:30] | Yeah, ’cause it had pickles on it. | 对啊 因为上面有腌黄瓜 |
[00:32] | Joe is taking a nap. | 乔在睡午觉 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna go to the dry cleaners. | 我要去干洗店 |
[00:34] | Well, if you’re passing a sushi restaurant — | 如果你路过寿司店 |
[00:35] | She’s not. | 她不会路过的 |
[00:36] | I’ve never heard of anyone not liking pickles. | 我从没听过谁不爱酸黄瓜的 |
[00:38] | Aw, big day for you, then. | 那今天就是历史性的一天啦 |
[00:41] | I’m just gonna make myself a grilled cheese. | 我自己做个烤奶酪三明治好了 |
[00:43] | I think I saw some Gruye in there. | 我应该是看到有格鲁耶尔奶酪了 |
[00:44] | Do we have any fig? | 我们有无花果吗 |
[00:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[00:46] | This whole persnickety thing is not gonna fly in the world. | 你这种挑剔的毛病出去可不行 |
[00:49] | Never hand people another reason to make fun of you. | 别再给别人取笑你的理由了 |
[00:52] | You mean like all the cool kids | 你是指那些穿着皮夹克 |
[00:53] | with their leather jackets and their pickles? | 爱吃酸黄瓜的酷小孩吗 |
[00:55] | Well, you’re gonna sit there | 你至少尝一口酸黄瓜 |
[00:57] | until you at least try a pickle. | 否则坐在这儿不许走 |
[01:00] | You’re drunk with power. | 你被权力冲昏头脑了 |
[01:01] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[01:19] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[01:20] | The Tonys are coming. | 托尼要来了 |
[01:21] | Cam, this is exactly why I don’t want you watching them — | 小卡 所以我才不希望你看那些 |
[01:23] | You’re already so angry. | 你已经这么生气了 |
[01:25] | Not that Tonys — | 不是托尼奖 |
[01:25] | Anthony Lamarque, botox Tony. | 是安东尼·拉马克 肉毒杆菌托尼 |
[01:28] | They’re coming to the wedding. | 他们要来参加婚礼 |
[01:30] | But, seriously, another revival of “Anything Goes”? | 但说真的 又要上演《万事成空》吗 |
[01:33] | Are we really doing this again? | 我们真的又要这样吗 |
[01:35] | I’m surprised that they’re coming, | 他们要来我很惊讶 |
[01:36] | because when I mentioned the wedding to Tony, | 因为我跟托尼提到婚礼时 |
[01:39] | he seemed completely disinterested — | 他表现出毫不在意的样子 |
[01:40] | Oh, the botox. | 是因为打了肉毒杆菌啊 |
[01:42] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:43] | Your cousin Pete, all of his kids. | 还有你的表兄皮特 他的孩子们都要来 |
[01:45] | Everyone’s accepting, Mitchell! | 大家都接受了邀请 米奇尔 |
[01:47] | We haven’t even gotten the list from my dad yet. | 我爸的嘉宾名单还没给我呢 |
[01:49] | And your dad’s friends drink like soldiers. | 你爸的朋友们喝起酒来像当兵的 |
[01:52] | Because they were soldiers. | 因为他们确实当过兵 |
[01:53] | I mean, I am grateful for their service, | 我很感激他们为国奉献 |
[01:56] | but we are not gonna be able to afford this wedding. | 但这样一来婚礼费用我们可承担不起了 |
[01:58] | Okay, maybe we need to pull back on a few things. | 看来我们得取消一些东西 |
[01:59] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[02:00] | Uh, the centerpieces? | 餐桌中心摆设 |
[02:03] | Why even have a wedding? | 那你何必办婚礼呢 |
[02:04] | I don’t know, Cam. | 我不知道 小卡 |
[02:05] | Because we love and respect each other | 因为我们彼此相爱 彼此尊重 |
[02:06] | and we’re raising a child together? | 还共同抚养一个孩子吗 |
[02:07] | Do you want to help or not? | 你还要不要帮我了 |
[02:09] | Maybe we could send un-vitations. | 也许我们可以发一些”不邀请信” |
[02:11] | Is that a thing? | 有这东西吗 |
[02:12] | We’ve already made a lot of people angry | 因为我们现在可以结婚 |
[02:13] | by just being able to get married. | 已经惹怒很多人了 |
[02:14] | Let’s not alienate the ones on our side. | 就别把支持我们的人也疏远了 |
[02:17] | All right. Maybe we could sell something. | 好吧 也许我们可以卖掉些东西 |
[02:19] | We’re thousands over budget. | 已经超预算几千美元了 |
[02:20] | It would have to be something great. | 得卖个大件的才行 |
[02:22] | Here, you can sell my diamond ring. | 给你 你可以把我的钻戒卖了 |
[02:24] | Oh, honey, that’s candy. | 亲爱的 那是糖果啦 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna kill that Jackson! | 我要杀了那个杰克逊 |
[02:29] | I do have something of value — | 我确实有些贵玩意儿 |
[02:31] | A “Spider-man versus doctor octopus” comic book. | 一本《蜘蛛侠大战章鱼博士》漫画书 |
[02:33] | Issue number 3, 1963, near-mint condition. | 第三本 1963年出版 几乎全新 |
[02:37] | It’s worth 5 grand. | 值五千美元 |
[02:39] | I traded a football for it when I was 9 years old, | 我9岁那年用一个橄榄球换的 |
[02:41] | and my dad was mad | 我爸气疯了 |
[02:42] | because the football was signed by Dan Marino. | 因为那上面有丹·马里诺的签名 |
[02:46] | I said, “Get it signed by Rita Moreno, and I’ll keep it.” | 我说 找丽塔·莫雷诺签名我就留着 |
[02:49] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:50] | My nephews are flying in from Tulsa | 我侄子们要从塔尔萨飞过来 |
[02:52] | — the big ones. | 胖胖的那几个 |
[02:53] | The pie eaters? | 特别能吃派的那些吗 |
[02:55] | That’s it. I got to sell my Wyatt Earp. | 没错 我得卖掉我的怀亚特·厄普了 |
[02:57] | This here is a belt buckle once worn by the great Wyatt Earp. | 这是怀亚特·厄普曾用过的皮带扣 |
[03:01] | My grandpa gave it to me when I was 7 years old, | 我爷爷在我7岁那年给我的 |
[03:03] | and he said,”Son, this will keep the bad guys away.” | 他说 孩子 这会保护你远离坏人 |
[03:07] | In my early 20s, I wore it to | 我20出头时 曾戴着它去参加 |
[03:09] | a Cowboys-and-Indians disco party. | 牛仔和印第安人主题迪斯科派对 |
[03:11] | And let’s just say it didn’t. | 但是没有起作用哦 |
[03:14] | No. I can’t let you do that. | 不行 我不会让你这样做的 |
[03:15] | That means the world to you. | 它对你意味着一切 |
[03:17] | Cam, I will sell my “Spider-man.” | 小卡 我会卖了我的《蜘蛛侠》 |
[03:19] | Mitchell, my belt buckle was owned | 米奇尔 我的皮带扣曾是 |
[03:20] | by a legend of the old west. | 老西部传奇人物的东西 |
[03:22] | I don’t think your comic book | 我觉得你的漫画书卖的钱 |
[03:23] | would even cover our balloon budget. | 可能连买气球的钱都不够 |
[03:25] | Well, that’s very offens– | 这话就太刺… |
[03:26] | Wait. What’s the balloon budget? | 等等 买气球要花多少钱 |
[03:31] | Hey, mom, can we put this stuff somewhere else? | 妈 能把这东西放到别的地方去吗 |
[03:34] | It’s cluttering up my room. | 它让我的房间显得好乱 |
[03:35] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[03:36] | Oh, just some mementos of mine. | 我的一些纪念品 |
[03:39] | A few of your dad’s. | 还有你爸爸的 |
[03:40] | – Oh, Zima! – Yeah. | -齐马 -是啊 |
[03:43] | What’s Zima? | 齐马是什么 |
[03:44] | Just a party in a bottle. | 瓶子里的派对 |
[03:45] | Man, that reminds me of some wild times. | 那让我想起了狂野的时刻 |
[03:48] | Cranking the Bjork in my Saturn | 在我的土星车里放着比约克的歌 |
[03:50] | before me and my buddies snuck some “Z” | 然后一起在影院看《西雅图夜未眠》时 |
[03:51] | into “Sleepless in Seattle.” | 呼呼大睡 |
[03:53] | I wish you’d covered my ears for that. | 真希望你也捂住了我的耳朵 |
[03:55] | Ooh, mom. Who’s this hottie with his arm around you? | 妈妈 抱着你的这个帅哥是谁啊 |
[03:58] | Cute! | 帅爆了 |
[03:58] | Oh, that’s Bobby Nash, my old boyfriend. | 那是鲍比·纳什 我的前男友 |
[04:01] | Why’d you break up with him? For dad? | 你为什么和他分手 为了爸爸吗 |
[04:03] | Let’s just say he took his eye | 这样说吧 他没盯住球 |
[04:05] | off the ball and struck out. | 结果被三振出局了 |
[04:06] | So I stepped up to the plate | 于是我站到了垒板上 |
[04:08] | and nailed her in the cheap seats. | 在票价低廉的座位上搞定了她 |
[04:09] | Yeah, let’s not say that. | 别那样说 |
[04:10] | Well, I’m off. | 我要走了 |
[04:11] | Oh, honey, I’ve got to stop by the drug store. | 亲爱的 我得去药店 |
[04:13] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[04:14] | No, thank you, my dear. | 不用 亲爱的 |
[04:15] | The Dunphy glands produce all the drugs I need. | 邓菲腺体能分泌我需要的所有药物 |
[04:18] | Except for, uh, foot spray. | 除了足部喷雾 |
[04:19] | Could you grab me some of that? | 你能买一些来吗 |
[04:21] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[04:21] | Oh, wow, mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:24] | What a dork, right? | 真是呆 对吧 |
[04:26] | What were you thinking? | 你当时想些什么呢 |
[04:27] | It was comfortable. My dad didn’t approve. | 但是很舒适 我爸爸不同意 |
[04:30] | Enough said. | 无须多言 |
[04:32] | I know it’s hard to believe, | 我知道这难以置信 |
[04:33] | but I was actually a bit of a nerd back in the day. | 但我过去其实有点呆 |
[04:36] | And it was suggested that I was out of my league | 我追克莱尔时 别人说我是癞蛤蟆 |
[04:38] | when I landed Claire. | 想吃天鹅肉 |
[04:39] | By Jay, mostly. | 大部分是杰说的 |
[04:41] | And my friends. A-and my parents. | 还有我的朋友们 还有我父母 |
[04:44] | And Claire. | 还有克莱尔 |
[04:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:48] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[04:48] | That is your father’s answering machine from college. | 那是你爸爸大学里的答录机 |
[04:52] | God, I sometimes forget how old you guys are. | 天啊 我有时忘了你们有多老 |
[04:55] | You’ve reached Phil’s world! | 你来到了菲尔的世界 |
[04:57] | Party time! Excellent! | 该狂欢了 太棒了 |
[05:00] | He’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
[05:01] | Hi, Phil. This is Mitchell, | 菲尔 我是米奇尔 |
[05:03] | uh, Pritchett, Claire’s brother. | 普里契特 克莱尔的弟弟 |
[05:05] | I just wanted to thank you for setting me up with your cousin. | 我就是想感谢你安排我和你表妹见面 |
[05:08] | She was very nice. | 她人真好 |
[05:11] | The only problem is she lives kinda far, so… | 唯一的问题是 她住得有点远 所以 |
[05:15] | That’s the only problem? | 那是唯一的问题吗 |
[05:17] | Hey, Dunph-dog, it’s Ling. | 邓菲狗 我是林 |
[05:18] | Grab your rollerblades | 带上你的旱冰鞋 |
[05:19] | and meet us at the bike path, playa! | 在自行车道和我们见面吧 嗨起来 |
[05:21] | But I got to be done by 3:00, | 但我三点就得走了 |
[05:22] | ’cause today’s the day I fly my new helicopter. | 因为今天我要试飞新直升飞机 |
[05:25] | Phil, hey, it’s Claire. Um… | 菲尔 我是克莱尔 |
[05:27] | I need to tell you something, | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[05:28] | and I don’t want to do it on your machine. | 我不想在电话里说 |
[05:30] | It’s really important — | 这事很重要 |
[05:32] | – Oh, no, no, no. – You know, life-and-death important. | -不不不 -生死攸关 |
[05:34] | Come on. Come on. | 给我 给我 |
[05:34] | Not death, um, just life. | 跟死无关 只是生[生命] |
[05:36] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[05:36] | I just — oh, hell, I’m pregnant! | 我只是… 该死 我怀孕了 |
[05:38] | Oh, sweet newlyweds! | 甜蜜的新婚夫妇啊 |
[05:40] | Don’t worry. You don’t have to marry me or anything. | 别担心 你没必要娶我什么的 |
[05:41] | Let’s talk as soon as you can. | 我们尽快聊聊吧 |
[05:43] | Why weren’t we more careful? | 我们为什么不多加小心呢 |
[05:45] | Stupid Duran Duran concert. | 愚蠢的杜兰杜兰音乐会 |
[05:46] | All right! | 好了 |
[05:47] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[05:49] | I was conceived at a Duran Duran concert? | 我是在杜兰杜兰音乐会上被怀上的吗 |
[05:51] | Classy start to a classy life. | 优雅人生的优雅开始啊 |
[05:53] | You were not conceived at the concert. | 你不是我在音乐会上怀上的 |
[05:54] | It was after the concert. | 而是在音乐会后 |
[05:56] | Oh, wha– in the car?! | 什么 在车里吗 |
[05:57] | It was a very nice car. | 那是一辆好车 |
[05:59] | Listen, I am done. Stop snooping. I’m going. | 我受够了 别再问了 我要走了 |
[06:03] | The seats folded all the way back. | 车座靠背可以完全放平 |
[06:05] | Oh, images. | 恶心的画面 |
[06:07] | I can’t believe they kept it. | 他们居然把”它”留下了 |
[06:08] | I have a name. | 我是有名字的 |
[06:09] | The answering machine. | 我是指答录机 |
[06:11] | You know, we could have some fun with this. | 我们可以拿它找点乐子 |
[06:14] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[06:16] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:18] | Manny, what are you doing sitting in front of a pickle? | 曼尼 你为什么坐在一根酸黄瓜面前 |
[06:21] | Jay says I can’t leave until I taste it. | 杰说我得尝尝它的味道 否则就不许走 |
[06:23] | Why do you torture him like this? | 你为什么这样折磨他 |
[06:25] | ‘Cause he’s too stuck in his ways, Gloria. | 因为他太固执己见了 歌洛莉亚 |
[06:27] | This is good for him. | 这对他有好处 |
[06:29] | He’ll taste the pickle, he’ll find that he likes it, | 他会尝尝泡菜 发现自己喜欢吃 |
[06:31] | he’ll try more things. | 然后尝试更多的东西 |
[06:32] | This is good parenting. | 这是教子有方 |
[06:34] | This is not going to play well in my memoir. | 在我的自传里 不会把这写成什么好事 |
[06:36] | You know, you’re one to talk. | 你真会耍嘴皮子 |
[06:38] | How many times have I asked you | 你跟你说过多少遍 |
[06:39] | to try my mother’s blood sausages? | 让你尝尝我妈做的猪血肠 |
[06:41] | Totally different. That’s disgusting. | 不是一回事 那香肠恶心死了 |
[06:43] | How do you know it’s disgusting if you’ve never tried it? | 你从来没吃过 怎么知道很恶心 |
[06:45] | You’ve never tried grandma’s delicious blood sausage | 你从没尝过奶奶做的美味的猪血肠吗 |
[06:48] | that’s right there in the freezer? | 冰箱里就有啊 |
[06:50] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:51] | We do have some left over. | 我们确实还有些剩下的 |
[06:53] | Really? It hasn’t been all gobbled up yet? | 是吗 还没有被哄抢着吃光吗 |
[06:56] | Okay, Mr. Father of the year, | 好了 “年度最佳父亲” |
[06:58] | time for you to show Manny that you’re not a hypocrite. | 该向曼尼展示你不是个光说不做的人了 |
[07:04] | Looks like you’re in quite a conundrum. | 看来你陷入两难了 |
[07:06] | You know, you could’ve said — | 其实你可以说 |
[07:07] | “A pickle”! Dang it! It was right there. | “酸黄瓜” 该死 就摆在眼前 |
[07:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:15] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:16] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[07:16] | Um, I have something pretty special | 我有一个很特殊的东西 |
[07:18] | that means the world to me, | 对我来说意义重大 |
[07:19] | yet I gladly part with it | 但我愿意卖掉它 |
[07:20] | to prove my love for my fiance | 为了证明我对我未婚夫的爱 |
[07:22] | – Cam, you don’t have to… – I do. | -小卡 你不用 -我要这样做 |
[07:24] | This is a belt buckle that was once owned | 这个皮带扣以前的主人是 |
[07:26] | by the legendary Wyatt Earp. | 传奇的怀亚特·厄普[西部警长] |
[07:29] | And when my grandfather gave it to me, and rest his soul, | 当我祖父把这个给我时 愿他安息 |
[07:31] | he said”son, this year is a | 他说 孩子 今年… |
[07:35] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[07:37] | I can’t be here for this. You do it. | 我做不到 你来吧 |
[07:39] | And get a price on that divine lamp. | 顺便再问问那盏灯卖多少钱 |
[07:42] | Um, anyway… | 不管怎么样 |
[07:43] | Look, I didn’t want to say anything | 我不想当面打击 |
[07:45] | in front of your fiance | 你的未婚夫 |
[07:45] | but this is a cheap replica | 但这只是个60年代时 |
[07:47] | given away by a gas-station chain in the ’60s. | 加油站连锁店卖的廉价复制品 |
[07:49] | There’s tons of them out there. | 市面上有一大堆 |
[07:51] | It’s worth about 20 bucks. | 也就值20块 |
[07:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:56] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[07:58] | That family loves to dress up a story. | 他家的确喜欢夸张[打扮]故事 |
[08:00] | And a pig. | 还有打扮小猪 |
[08:02] | Well, how about a first-edition number 3 | 那基本全新的初版 |
[08:03] | “Spider-man versus doctor octopus” in near-mint condition? | 《蜘蛛侠大战章鱼博士》第三本能卖多钱呢 |
[08:08] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[08:10] | That… | 其实 |
[08:12] | Uh, uh, that’s pretty much it. | 其实这就是全部了 |
[08:16] | Why isn’t she calling? | 她怎么还没打来 |
[08:17] | Aren’t you the doubter? | 你总是对事情抱着怀疑态度 |
[08:19] | She’ll call in three… | 她会打来 倒数三 |
[08:22] | two-o-o-o… | 二 |
[08:24] | One! One’s next! | 一 该数一了 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[08:26] | Press record. | 开始录音 |
[08:30] | Hi, mom. | 喂 妈妈 |
[08:31] | Haley, honey, | 海莉 宝贝 |
[08:32] | did you mean to send this text to your dad? | 你是想发这条短信给你爸爸吧 |
[08:34] | Text? What does it say? | 短信 什么短信 |
[08:37] | “I hate to spoil your golf game, but…” | “抱歉打扰你打高尔夫 但是…” |
[08:40] | Uh, no, no. I-I didn’t send that. | 不是 我没发那条短信 |
[08:43] | Must have accidentally dictated | 肯定是你和爸爸说话时 |
[08:44] | when you and dad were talking. | 手机不小心听写了 |
[08:46] | Okay. That’s weird. | 好吧 奇怪了 |
[08:47] | Well, while I have you on the phone, | 正好我打给你了 |
[08:49] | would you mind emptying the dishwasher and doing — | 你能把刷碗机里的餐具拿出来 |
[08:50] | Oh, you’re breaking up. | 你那边的信号弱了 |
[08:52] | Haley, can you hear me now? | 海莉 能听见我说话吗 |
[08:53] | Nope. Bye. | 听不见了 再见 |
[08:54] | – Got it. – Told you we’d get it. | -大功告成 -跟你说了没问题吧 |
[08:56] | Now just for a little creative editing… | 只需创造性地剪辑一下 |
[09:00] | Your mind is so brilliant. | 你那么聪明 |
[09:01] | If you put this much effort into your schoolwork, | 如果你把这份聪明用到学习上的话 |
[09:03] | there is no telling the things you could — | 你一定能成就… |
[09:04] | Why do you have to ruin everything? | 你为什么总是那么扫兴 |
[09:06] | I know, she’s always talking about my potential. | 是啊 她总是在说我的”潜力” |
[09:13] | Fore! | 当心 |
[09:15] | Do you think I hit her? | 你觉得我打到她了吗 |
[09:16] | Nah, she’s fine. | 没有 她没事 |
[09:18] | Sorry I’m so distracted today. | 对不起 我今天太分心了 |
[09:20] | What’s wrong, buddy? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[09:23] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[09:24] | Do — do you ever get the sense | 你会不会有时候觉得 |
[09:25] | that your wife feels like she could have done better? | 你配不上你妻子 |
[09:27] | God, no. Nah, she’s the luckiest woman on earth. | 天呐 不会 她找到我算是三生有幸 |
[09:30] | I mean, if anything, I could’ve done better. | 非要说的话 是她配不上我 |
[09:31] | The noises that come out of that woman at night? | 那女人夜里发出的噪音 |
[09:33] | It’s like she’s that black guy from “Police Academy.” | 就好像她是《警察学校》里的那个黑人 |
[09:36] | Oh, speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操就到 |
[09:37] | Message from my wife, | 我老婆发来的信息 |
[09:38] | not the black guy from “Police Academy.” | 不是《警察学校》里的那个黑人 |
[09:40] | Oh, that’d be so awesome. | 要真是他发的才给力呢 |
[09:41] | That would be neat. | 超给力的 |
[09:42] | Phil? Hey, it’s Claire. | 菲尔 我是克莱尔 |
[09:43] | Um, I hate to spoil your golf game, but… | 抱歉打扰你打高尔夫球 但是… |
[09:46] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[09:46] | What? | 什么 |
[09:47] | Let’s talk as soon as you can. | 我们尽快谈谈吧 |
[09:50] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[09:51] | What? We’re in the middle of a game. | 什么 我们正在打比赛呢 |
[09:52] | I have to be with Claire! | 我得去找克莱尔 |
[09:54] | Oh — my clubs! | 我的球杆 |
[09:58] | My hat! | 我的帽子 |
[10:01] | My sandwich! | 我的三明治 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry I freaked out in there. | 对不起我在里面崩溃了 |
[10:09] | How — how much did we get for it? | 我们卖了多少钱 |
[10:11] | You know, here. I couldn’t do it. | 给你 我做不到 |
[10:13] | What? No. | 什么 不是吧 |
[10:14] | This belt buckle means so much to you. | 这个皮带扣对你来说意义重大 |
[10:15] | I’m just gonna — I am going to sell my comic book instead. | 我决定…还是把我的漫画卖了 |
[10:18] | Oh, Mitchell, that is so sweet. You know — | 米奇尔 你真是太贴心了 |
[10:20] | The idea of me parting ways with a belt buckle | 一想到我要跟我爷爷与怀亚特·厄普 |
[10:23] | that my grandfather arm-wrestled Wyatt Earp for — | 掰手腕赢来的皮带扣说再见 |
[10:26] | He arm-wrestled him? | 他掰手腕赢了他吗 |
[10:28] | Oh, yeah, but not in a contentious way. | 是啊 但不是因为有争论才比赛 |
[10:29] | You know, they were friends. | 要知道他们是朋友 |
[10:30] | My grandfather saved his life during a train robbery. | 我爷爷在一次火车劫案里救了他 |
[10:32] | A — a train robbery? That’s — wow. | 火车劫案 太惊人了 |
[10:34] | Cam, wow! Yeah. | 小卡 这太惊人了 |
[10:35] | They had a real bond. | 他们关系很铁 |
[10:37] | The great Wyatt Earp and honest Abe Tucker. | 伟大的怀亚特·厄普和诚实的亚伯·塔克 |
[10:41] | I have it, I’ll store it, | 我心里知道 不拆穿 |
[10:43] | and if I need to, I will use it. | 必要时再拿出来说 |
[10:48] | You know what? I quit. | 这样吧 我放弃 |
[10:49] | Pardon me for trying to broaden his horizons. | 原谅我试图让他开眼界 |
[10:51] | No, no, no. You’re not quitting anything. | 不 不 你绝对不能放弃 |
[10:53] | You’re going to eat your sausage, | 你得把香肠吃了 |
[10:54] | and you’re going to eat your pickle. | 而你得把你的酸黄瓜吃了 |
[10:55] | I am tired of every day cooking two different meals. | 我已经受够每天做两种饭了 |
[10:58] | No tomatoes. White meat only. Extra bacon. | 不要番茄 只要白肉 多加培根 |
[11:02] | He gets extra bacon? What the hell? | 他能多吃培根 凭什么 |
[11:03] | Today is the day you two are stopping this silliness! | 你们今天必须把这毛病改了 |
[11:07] | Fine, we’ll all conquer something today. | 我们今天都必须克服一些东西 |
[11:09] | What do I have to conquer? I eat everything. | 我有什么好克服的 我什么都吃 |
[11:12] | – Pet Stella’s belly. – What? | -抚摸斯黛拉的肚子 -什么 |
[11:14] | You won’t touch Stella’s belly. | 你从来不摸斯黛拉的肚子 |
[11:16] | Yeah, because it’s the creepiest thing ever. | 因为感觉太奇怪了 |
[11:18] | Has like 30 nipples. | 她有三十多个乳头 |
[11:20] | I’ll eat the blood sausage, | 我会把猪血肠吃掉 |
[11:21] | Manny eats the pickles, | 曼尼会把酸黄瓜吃掉 |
[11:23] | you pet her belly. | 而你要抚摸她的肚子 |
[11:25] | I’d rather eat the dog. | 我宁愿把狗吃了 |
[11:26] | Don’t be a hypocrite. | 别做个光说不练的人 |
[11:28] | Nice and long, like you mean it. | 要长长的爱抚 发自内心的 |
[11:30] | I want to see that leg shake. | 我要看到她舒服得抖腿 |
[11:43] | – Let me get these! – What’s happening? | -我来拿吧 -发生什么事了 |
[11:45] | – I’m just so happy! – Really? | -我就是太高兴了 -真的吗 |
[11:47] | Oh, did you finally get a hole in one? | 怎么 你一杆进洞了吗 |
[11:48] | A hole in one. | 一杆进洞 |
[11:49] | I hope our baby has your sense of humor. | 我希望我们的宝宝也这么幽默 |
[11:51] | – Our what? – Why didn’t I see it? | -我们的什么 -我怎么没看出来呢 |
[11:53] | The drug store, the bloated ankles, | 去药店 关节肿胀 |
[11:54] | you’ve been so moody lately… | 你最近脾气也大了 |
[11:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:57] | There it is. | 你看这暴脾气 |
[11:57] | Phil, I am not pregnant. | 菲尔 我没怀孕 |
[11:59] | – You’re not? – No. | -你没有吗 -没有 |
[12:00] | Well, why’d you leave me that message? | 那你怎么跟我留言说怀孕了 |
[12:01] | Didn’t leave you a message. | 我没有给你留过言 |
[12:02] | Are you sure? You’re very forgetful when you’re pregnant. | 你确定吗 你怀孕时忘性特别大 |
[12:04] | I think I would remember! | 我觉得我能记得住 |
[12:05] | Then why have you been so moody? | 那你为什么最近脾气这么大 |
[12:06] | Maybe because you just told me I have giant ankles! | 大概是因为你刚刚说我关节肿大 |
[12:09] | Shh, I don’t want him to hear us fight like this. | 我不希望宝宝听到我们吵架 |
[12:11] | Give me this. | 把东西给我 |
[12:16] | Okay. This is gonna be good for everybody, | 这会对大家都有好处 |
[12:17] | So let’s get it over with. | 所以赶快行动吧 |
[12:18] | – Fine. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[12:19] | We’ll go on the count of three. | 我们数三下 |
[12:21] | One… | 一 |
[12:23] | Two… | 二 |
[12:25] | Three. | 三 |
[12:28] | Uh! Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:29] | I’m gonna throw up! | 我要吐了 |
[12:30] | Why so moist, Jay?! Why?! | 怎么这么湿 杰 为什么 |
[12:35] | Is this a bad time? | 我们来的时机不对吗 |
[12:40] | Sorry to barge in here like this. | 很抱歉我们来得这么突然 |
[12:42] | I guess it’s weird that, uh, I’m still storing stuff here. | 感觉挺奇怪我还把东西放在这里 |
[12:45] | I just wish you would have come in sooner | 我希望你来得再早一点 |
[12:47] | before I went to second base with Stella. | 在我跟斯黛拉上二垒之前 |
[12:50] | All right, I’ll be two minutes. | 只需要两分钟 |
[12:51] | If you need money for the wedding, | 如果你需要资金来筹备婚礼 |
[12:52] | why sell something that you love? | 为什么要把心爱之物卖掉呢 |
[12:54] | Why don’t you just ask Jay? | 为什么不跟杰开口 |
[12:55] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[12:56] | Why not? He’s your father. | 为什么不 他是你爸 |
[12:57] | I don’t feel right asking my dad for money, okay? | 跟我爸爸开口要钱让我很不舒服 |
[12:59] | I’m an adult, and I have my comic book. | 我成年了 而且我还有我的漫画书 |
[13:04] | I hate to spoil your golf game, but… | 抱歉打扰你打高尔夫 但是… |
[13:06] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[13:07] | Let’s talk as soon as you can. | 我们尽快谈谈吧 |
[13:08] | Oh, they are good. | 他们真厉害 |
[13:08] | I can’t believe they pulled such an elaborate stunt. | 简直不敢相信他们能做得这么天衣无缝 |
[13:10] | I don’t know whether to be angry or impressed. | 我不知道是该生气还是该赞赏 |
[13:12] | It’s so diabolical. | 简直太邪恶了 |
[13:13] | I don’t know where they get that… | 不知道他们从哪里弄到的 |
[13:14] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 慢着 |
[13:15] | We could really have some fun with this. | 我们可以好好捉弄一下他们 |
[13:19] | You know, it’s funny, | 说来好笑 |
[13:20] | I never saw you as a comic-book guy. | 我从来不知道你喜欢漫画书 |
[13:22] | Oh, no, I wasn’t, but I don’t know. | 我不喜欢 我也不知道 |
[13:23] | Spider-man — | 《蜘蛛侠》 |
[13:25] | He — he spoke to me. | 让我产生了共鸣 |
[13:26] | I — I think it’s because it’s about this nerdy kid | 我觉得大概是因为这种 |
[13:28] | who has this special secret side of himself | 一个小书呆子有着 |
[13:31] | that he can’t share with anybody, and — | 不可告人的另外一面的感觉 |
[13:32] | And that’s how I always felt. | 我一直也都是这么觉得的 |
[13:35] | Spider-man made me feel like it was okay to be different. | 蜘蛛侠让我觉得与众不同没什么不好 |
[13:37] | And…it made me feel tough enough to — | 而且他让我在遇到困难时 |
[13:40] | to get through the rough times. | 变得足够坚强 |
[13:42] | Oh, Mitchell, that’s so sweet. | 米奇尔 这真让人感动 |
[13:43] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道是这样的 |
[13:44] | Are you sure you want to sell it? | 你确定要把它卖了吗 |
[13:45] | Yes, yes. | 是的 确定 |
[13:46] | Because, like Spider-man, I am brave and strong. | 因为 就像蜘蛛侠一样 我勇敢坚强 |
[13:49] | – Oh! Spider web! Spider web! – Mitchell. | -蜘蛛网 蜘蛛网 -米奇尔 |
[13:51] | It’s in my mouth. | 弄到我嘴里了 |
[13:52] | – Oh, Mitchell! – What?! Oh! | -米奇尔 -怎么了 天哪 |
[13:54] | No! No! Oh, no! | 不 不 不 |
[13:58] | Give me a break, Phil! | 得了吧 菲尔 |
[13:59] | What do you want from me?! | 你到底想我怎么样 |
[14:00] | – Shh! – I didn’t say anything. | -小声点 -我什么都没说啊 |
[14:02] | A little compassion when you thought I was pregnant | 你听说我怀孕的时候 |
[14:03] | would have been nice! | 能不能多点热情 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. It was a knee-jerk reaction. | 对不起 那是我的下意识反应 |
[14:07] | You got that half right! | 说你是个混蛋[jerk]倒是真的 |
[14:09] | Well, you’re not pregnant, anyway, so who cares?! | 反正你也没怀孕 谁在乎呢 |
[14:11] | And what did I say that was so terrible?! | 我说了什么你这么大火气 |
[14:13] | Well, I believe your exact words were, | 用你的原话说就是 |
[14:15] | “Great, another kid that we could screw up.” | 太好了 我们又有一个孩子可以糟蹋了 |
[14:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. But we both know that’s true. | 那对不起了 但我们都知道我说得没错 |
[14:20] | Wait. Are you saying we never should have them in the first place. | 等等 你是说我们根本不应该要孩子吗 |
[14:22] | Like you never said that! | 就好像你没这么说过一样 |
[14:24] | This is awful. | 这太糟了 |
[14:25] | This is what you thought gonna happen? | 你一开始就知道会这样吗 |
[14:26] | I didn’t think that far ahead. | 我想不到那么远的 |
[14:28] | I never do. You know that. | 从没想过 你知道的 |
[14:29] | You should’ve stopped me! | 你应该阻止我的 |
[14:30] | You said this was going to be fun! | 你说这会很有趣的 |
[14:31] | Nobody is having fun! | 现在没有人觉得有趣 |
[14:33] | Careful?! Please, Phil! | 说话注意点 菲尔 |
[14:34] | If you hadn’t gotten me pregnant, | 如果你没有把我的肚子搞大 |
[14:36] | I never would have married you! | 我根本不可能嫁给你 |
[14:37] | I would have married Bobby Nash! | 我肯定嫁给鲍比·纳什了 |
[14:38] | – You would?! – Oh, yeah! | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[14:39] | And right now, I would be on my 100-acre ranch in Aspen | 现在我就该在阿斯本一百亩的大庄园里了 |
[14:43] | with my strapping 6’4″ hedge-fund husband! | 和我两米多高做对冲基金的老公一起 |
[14:46] | You really wish you’d married Bobby? | 你真的希望你嫁的是鲍比吗 |
[14:47] | Oh, every single day! | 每天都这么希望 |
[14:53] | No, Phil. | 等等 菲尔 |
[14:55] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[14:56] | Yep. | 还行 |
[14:58] | That’s what I am to everyone around here. | 这家里每个人都这么看我 |
[14:59] | – Mom… – Just “Okay.” | -妈妈 -只是”还行”而已 |
[15:01] | – Phil! – Hey, mom? | -菲尔 -妈妈 |
[15:02] | – Not now. – Phil! | -等会儿 -菲尔 |
[15:04] | You guys hear that? We totally got them! | 你们听见了吗 我们完全骗到他们了 |
[15:08] | Quick! We need a blow dryer! | 快点 我们需要个吹风机 |
[15:10] | Is this some sort of gay emergency? | 是有什么基佬紧急情况吗 |
[15:12] | No, dad, it’s not a gay emergency! | 不 爸爸 不是什么基佬紧急情况 |
[15:13] | It’s my comic book. | 是我的漫画书 |
[15:14] | We need to — ohh, god! | 我们要… 天呐 |
[15:15] | It’s ruined. | 全毁了 |
[15:16] | Mitchell, it’s okay. | 米奇尔 没事的 |
[15:17] | It probably wasn’t worth that much anyway. | 反正也许并不值那么多钱 |
[15:19] | It was worth $5,000! Your belt buckle is garbage. | 这书值五千块 你的皮带扣分文不值 |
[15:22] | It came from a gas station! | 那是从加油站买的 |
[15:23] | Your grandfather never met Wyatt Earp! | 你祖父从来没见过怀亚特·厄普 |
[15:26] | I didn’t hold on to that for quite as long as I thought. | 这个秘密看来没有保守太久 |
[15:29] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:30] | I — I didn’t mean to blurt it out like that. | 这事我没想说的 |
[15:33] | No, it’s — it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[15:34] | I — I kinda suspected the dates didn’t line up. | 我也怀疑过时间点不太对 |
[15:37] | Now I’m starting to think that wasn’t | 现在我开始怀疑那到底是不是 |
[15:38] | Amelia Earhart’s compass. | 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的指南针了 |
[15:40] | I’m so sorry, but I am sure that Jay can help you two out. | 太可惜了 但我觉得杰肯定能帮到你们 |
[15:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:45] | We want to do this on our own. | 我们想自己解决这个问题 |
[15:46] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[15:48] | Why are you having such a big thing anyway? | 你们为什么要弄一个那么大的婚礼 |
[15:51] | Well, because we’re only getting married once. | 因为我们只结一次婚啊 |
[15:53] | I’m just saying, why do you need to make into a spectacle? | 我只是想说为什么你们要如此大张旗鼓 |
[15:56] | A s– a spectacle? | 大张旗鼓 |
[15:56] | This could be the universe’s way of telling you | 这也许正是老天想要暗示你们 |
[15:59] | to bring it down a notch. | 把婚礼搞得低调一点 |
[16:00] | Invite your family, your friend Pepper, | 邀请家人 还有你们的朋友胡娇 |
[16:02] | and, what’s his name, the — the — the flouncy one? | 还有那个叫什么的 爱穿荷叶边的那个 |
[16:05] | Uh, L’david. | L·大卫 |
[16:05] | I don’t have a flouncy friend named L’david, dad. | 我没有爱穿荷叶边的叫L·大卫的朋友 |
[16:08] | Do — do you mean L’michael or J’marcus? | 你是说L·迈克或是J·马库斯吗 |
[16:10] | I’m not sure who you’re referring to. | 我不太确定你说的是谁 |
[16:11] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[16:12] | I’m just saying keep it small. | 我就是说低调一点 |
[16:13] | Why pay all that money for people you barely know? | 为何要为了几乎不认识的人花那么多钱呢 |
[16:16] | Oh, oh, you mean like any of your friends? | 你是说你的那些朋友吗 |
[16:17] | Oh, please, you don’t want any of my friends there. | 拜托 你不会想邀请我的朋友们的 |
[16:20] | Really? Because I’ve — | 真的吗 因为我 |
[16:21] | I’ve been asking for a list for months now. | 我管你要名单都要了几个月了 |
[16:22] | So, so who doesn’t want them there — | 到底是谁不想让他们来呢 |
[16:24] | me or you? | 我还是你 |
[16:25] | Why are you getting upset? | 你为什么生气 |
[16:26] | Because, dad, if — if this was Claire’s wedding, | 因为如果这是克莱尔的婚礼 |
[16:28] | you would be all over it. | 你就会投入得多了 |
[16:29] | You’d be wanting to have it at your club. | 你甚至会要求在你的俱乐部办 |
[16:31] | You’d be inviting all your friends. | 你会邀请你所有的朋友 |
[16:32] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[16:33] | I wasn’t that thrilled when Claire got married, either. | 克莱尔结婚时我也一样不那么兴奋 |
[16:35] | “Either”? For god’s sake, just stop talking. | “也一样” 老天爷啊 别说了 |
[16:38] | Everybody back off. | 所有人都退一步 |
[16:39] | I don’t think I’m out of line | 我不觉得我说得过分 |
[16:40] | suggesting my friends don’t want to see | 我的朋友不会想在盛大的 |
[16:42] | a father-son dance at a big gay wedding. | 同志婚礼上 看父子共舞 |
[16:44] | There is no father-son dance, dad. | 根本没什么父子舞 老爸 |
[16:47] | I don’t know what things go on there. | 我不知道在同志婚礼上是什么情况 |
[16:48] | Do I walk you down the aisle? | 我需要牵着你走红毯吗 |
[16:49] | Does someone throw a bouquet? | 会有人扔花束吗 |
[16:51] | I mean, I’m just saying, I don’t know | 我是说 我不知道 |
[16:52] | how this stuff plays out | 如果我俱乐部那些朋友来了 |
[16:53] | with my guys from the club. | 会是怎样的情况 |
[16:54] | Oh, you mean the guys who sit around the locker room | 你是说那些围坐在屋子里 |
[16:56] | watching football naked? | 裸身看橄榄球赛的人吗 |
[16:57] | No! No! See, this — this isn’t about them. | 不 别劝我 问题不在于他们 |
[16:59] | This is about you. | 而在于你 |
[17:00] | You are the one that’s uncomfortable here. | 是你觉得有点不太能接受 |
[17:02] | Fine. I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[17:02] | This whole wedding thing is weird to me. | 你们的整个婚礼在我看来都很古怪 |
[17:05] | Now, see, why do you get to be you, | 为什么你可以做真实的自己 |
[17:07] | but I don’t get to be me? | 而我却不可以呢 |
[17:08] | See, I didn’t choose to be uncomfortable. | 我也不想对此感到不太能接受 |
[17:10] | I was born this way. | 但我生来就是这样的人 |
[17:10] | 《Born this way》是Lady Gaga的著名撑同性恋歌曲 深受广大同性恋的喜爱 | |
[17:11] | Are you really throwing a gay anthem in our face right now? | 你现在真的要用同志圣歌来堵我们的嘴吗 |
[17:13] | Oh, damn it. Give me some credit. | 该死的 你也理解一下我吧 |
[17:15] | You know how far I’ve come. | 你知道我做到今天这样有多不容易 |
[17:16] | I mean, what more do you want from me? | 你还希望我怎么样呢 |
[17:19] | You know what, dad? Y-you do. | 算了 老爸 你可以的 |
[17:20] | You do get to be you. | 你也可以做真实的自己 |
[17:21] | If — if it really makes you that uncomfortable, then… | 如果你真的不太能完全接受的话 那么 |
[17:24] | don’t come to the wedding. | 就别来参加我们的婚礼了 |
[17:27] | Mitchell… | 米奇尔 |
[17:27] | No! No, see? We’re scaling back already. | 别 瞧 我们已经在削减参与人员了 |
[17:35] | Phil, honey… | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[17:37] | What happened down there? | 刚刚在下面是怎么回事 |
[17:38] | You attacked me. | 你攻击了我 |
[17:39] | In a fun way. We were both doing it. | 那是在玩啊 我们都在互相攻击啊 |
[17:42] | I heard you this morning, | 我听到你今早说的话了 |
[17:43] | Talking about your super-cute boyfriend Bobby, | 谈论你超帅的男友鲍比 |
[17:45] | saying that I was the “Comfortable” choice, | 说我只是个”舒适的”选择 |
[17:47] | that you only married me because your dad hated it. | 你跟我结婚只是为了跟你爸作对 |
[17:48] | No, sweetheart. | 不 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | I was not talking about you. | 我当时不是在说你 |
[17:51] | I was explaining to the girls | 我是在跟女儿们解释 |
[17:53] | about an outfit that I was wearing in a picture | 我有张照片上穿的那身衣服 |
[17:56] | that was the comfortable choice | 是个”舒适的”选择 |
[17:58] | that my dad hated. | 而我爸很讨厌这件衣服 |
[18:01] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:01] | You can’t possibly think that’s why I married you. | 你怎会以为我是因为那样才跟你结婚的呢 |
[18:04] | Okay, I — I get it a-about your dad. | 好吧 我懂你爸这人 |
[18:06] | I — I — sometimes I do wonder, you know, | 但有时候我真的会假想 |
[18:08] | if you hadn’t gotten pregnant… | 如果你当时没怀孕 |
[18:10] | – would we even be here right now? – Yeah. | -我们会像现在这样在一起吗 -是啊 |
[18:11] | Well, I wonder the same thing, too. | 我也老是想同样的问题 |
[18:14] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:15] | Yes. All the time. | 是啊 经常想 |
[18:16] | Just last week, | 就上周 |
[18:17] | you and the kids were outside washing the car, | 你和孩子们在外面洗车 |
[18:21] | and you got in that soap battle | 你们开始了肥皂泡大战 |
[18:22] | and everybody was running around laughing. | 大家都在跑 不停地笑 |
[18:25] | And I stood there at the kitchen window, | 我站在厨房的窗前 |
[18:29] | and I was thinking how lucky I am. | 心想着我是多么幸运 |
[18:32] | ’cause I would have missed all of this | 因为如果我没跟你结婚的话 |
[18:34] | if I hadn’t married you. | 就会错过这一切 |
[18:35] | I knew you were watching. | 我知道你在看 |
[18:36] | That’s why I dropped the sponge. | 所以我故意把海绵掉在了地上 |
[18:39] | That’s what got my attention in the first place. | 正是这个动作最开始吸引了我的注意力 |
[18:41] | You really don’t regret not marrying Bobby Nash? | 你真的不后悔没嫁给鲍比·纳什吗 |
[18:43] | No. | 不后悔 |
[18:44] | He was cute, but he was boring. | 他是很帅 但也很无趣 |
[18:45] | He never once made me laugh. | 他都没成功逗笑过我一次 |
[18:47] | You laugh at me all the time. | 我经常能逗得你笑 |
[18:49] | I do. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | I liked how happy you were | 我很喜欢你听说我怀孕时 |
[18:54] | when you thought I was pregnant. | 表现出的那种喜悦 |
[18:56] | Of course I was. | 那是当然了 |
[19:04] | Do you think you could pick that up for me? | 你可以帮我捡起来吗 |
[19:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[19:08] | It’s so far down here. | 真的好低哦 |
[19:12] | See? I told you they were gonna be fine. | 瞧吧 我就说他们肯定会和好的 |
[19:16] | – Door lock! – Run! | -锁门了 -快跑 |
[19:17] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[19:21] | Hey, Phil, it’s Mitchell, Claire’s brother. | 嗨菲尔 我是米奇尔 克莱尔的弟弟 |
[19:24] | I heard about your and Claire’s whole pregnancy situation, | 我听说你把克莱尔搞怀孕了 |
[19:27] | And I’m — I’m sorry my dad didn’t have a better reaction. | 我很抱歉我爸的反应那么恶劣 |
[19:31] | Don’t take it personally. | 你别往心里去 |
[19:32] | He’s just like that. | 他就是那样的人 |
[19:33] | He’ll — he’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[19:34] | And if not… | 如果他想不通的话 |
[19:37] | His loss. | 那也是他的损失 |
[19:39] | Yeah, okay, anyway, | 对了 总之 |
[19:40] | uh, now that we’re gonna be family, | 既然我们已经是一家人了 |
[19:42] | it’s — it’s probably a little weird for me to date your cousin, | 我如果和你表妹谈恋爱的话可能有点怪 |
[19:44] | so maybe you could ask her to stop paging me? | 或许你可以让她别再呼我了 |
[19:50] | It’s so crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[19:51] | I know. Uncle Mitchell with a pager. | 我也觉得 戴着呼机的米奇尔舅舅 |
[19:59] | No, Stella. Okay? No! | 不行 斯黛拉 别妄想了 |
[20:09] | Stella, I said no. | 斯黛拉 我说了不行 |
[20:17] | You… | 你… |
[20:19] | Okay, but just this time, okay? | 好吧 就这一次 |
[20:21] | And you keep your mouth shut about this. | 你最好死守这个秘密 |
[20:30] | Who’s there? | 是谁鬼鬼祟祟的 |