时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, best man. | 喂 伴郎 |
[00:02] | Yeah, I think I might go with “Best person.” | 是啊 我也觉得你应该叫我”伴人” |
[00:04] | Is this about mom again? I told you, I’m fine. | 又是老妈的事吗 我说过了 我没事 |
[00:06] | I was just a little sad for you. | 我只是有点同情你 |
[00:07] | Mom’s a no-show, | 老妈爽约了 |
[00:08] | and you and dad are hardly even speaking. | 你和老爸又几乎不说话 |
[00:11] | I’m leaving you! | 我要抛弃你 |
[00:12] | Not if I leave you first! | 但我要先抛弃你 |
[00:14] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[00:15] | Attention! Attention, please! | 注意 各位请注意 |
[00:18] | The fire has jumped the freeway. | 大火已经漫过高速了 |
[00:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等等等 |
[00:22] | If you’re evacuating the whole area, | 如果你们要疏散整个区域 |
[00:23] | can’t you just do us last? | 能不能最后疏散我们 |
[00:25] | I don’t think you realize | 恐怕你们还没意识到 |
[00:26] | how close you are to actual flames. | 你们离实际火源有多近 |
[00:28] | Hello. Pepper Saltzman. | 你好 我是胡娇·萨茨曼 |
[00:30] | Big supporter of yours. | 你们的忠实粉丝 |
[00:31] | Have all your calendars. | 我收藏了你们所有的年历 |
[00:33] | We’ve waited 10 years. | 我们已经等了10年 |
[00:34] | Can we please have an hour? | 能给我们一个小时吗 |
[00:35] | I can give you 30 minutes. | 只能给你们30分钟 |
[00:37] | We can make that work! | 那样就够了 |
[00:38] | The wedding will go on just in a slightly pared-down version. | 婚礼稍微简化 继续进行 |
[00:41] | Claire, you’re up front. | 克莱尔 你到前面去 |
[00:43] | Flower girl, strewing. | 花童 撒花去 |
[00:43] | Grooms, come with me. | 新郎们 跟我来 |
[00:45] | “Ooh! Ahh! They look so handsome!” | 他们看起来好帅啊 |
[00:47] | Quartet, quartet, quartet! | 四重唱 四重唱 四重唱 |
[00:48] | And cue Sal. Start after your limerick. | 萨尔该你了 五行打油诗就别念了 |
[00:51] | Oh, God, no! | 天呐 不 |
[00:52] | Ugh! We’re all making sacrifices, dear. | 我们都得牺牲一些 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | I have a Prius full of monarch butterflies | 我那还有一车的帝王蝶 |
[00:57] | who are apparently coming home with me. | 看来是要跟我回家了 |
[00:59] | Aah! No! | 不是吧 |
[01:00] | Her water broke! | 她羊水破了 |
[01:00] | No! No, it did not! I am barely pregnant! | 不 没有破 我才刚刚怀孕 |
[01:03] | Thank you all for being here on this joyous occasion. | 感谢各位莅临这个大喜的日子 |
[01:07] | There once was a homo named Tucker — | 曾有一个基佬名叫塔克 |
[01:09] | Sal, stop. No, you’re going into labor! | 萨尔 快停下 不行 你要分娩了 |
[01:11] | Also, just stop! | 行行好 快停下吧 |
[01:12] | But we’ve only been together four months. | 但我们才在一起四个月啊 |
[01:14] | I just love you so much, | 我太爱你了 |
[01:15] | I can’t wait to have your baby. | 迫不及待想要生出你的孩子 |
[01:18] | God! Kids ruin everything! | 天呐 孩子把一切都毁了 |
[01:20] | Yeah, they sure do. | 是啊 没错 |
[01:21] | Let’s get you to the hospital and have our miracle baby. | 我带你去医院 生下我们的奇迹宝宝吧 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:24] | Just so you know, | 只是要告知你一下 |
[01:25] | sometimes when babies come this early… | 有时这么早产的孩子 |
[01:27] | …they’re black. | 生出来是黑皮肤的 |
[01:28] | Okay, this is a disaster! | 彻底灾难了 |
[01:29] | We have no one to marry us! | 没人为我们证婚了 |
[01:31] | Dearly beloved, that is a problem. | 亲爱的人们 这确实是个问题 |
[01:34] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[01:35] | Thanks to $35 and the internet, | 感谢35美元和互联网 |
[01:37] | you are looking at | 您现在看到的是 |
[01:39] | the good reverend Phillip Humphrey Dunphy. | 好牧师菲利普·汉弗莱·邓菲 |
[01:42] | Over the last year, I’ve dropped a few subtle hints | 去年一整年 我都在向米奇和小卡暗示 |
[01:43] | to Mitch and Cam that I was available. | 我也可以当婚礼主持 |
[01:46] | Hey, have you guys decided who’s gonna officiate your wedding? | 你们决定让谁做主婚人了吗 |
[01:48] | ’cause I got ordained online. | 我在网上获得牧师资格了 |
[01:49] | Oh, my God. A wallaby! | 天呐 那儿有小袋鼠 |
[01:50] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 |
[01:52] | To be continued! | 未完待续 |
[01:54] | Phil, you’re a lifesaver. Thank you. | 菲尔 你真是大救星 谢谢你 |
[01:57] | No thanks necessary. | 不必感谢 |
[01:59] | Cameron, marrying you would | 卡梅隆 为你证婚[娶你] |
[02:00] | make me the happiest man on earth. | 让我成了世上最幸福的男人 |
[02:03] | Everyone, attention, please! | 各位 请注意 |
[02:05] | I’ve been informed by the fire chief | 消防队长刚通知我 |
[02:07] | we need to leave immediately! | 我们得马上撤离 |
[02:09] | – The winds have shifted! – What? | -风向变了 -什么 |
[02:11] | But w-we have 30 minutes! | 但我们有30分钟的啊 |
[02:12] | A fellow wedding facilitator has informed me | 一个婚庆策划同事通知我 |
[02:15] | a beautiful space just became available. | 有个美丽的场地刚刚空出来了 |
[02:18] | To the shuttles! | 大家都去摆渡车那里 |
[02:18] | But we don’t know a thing about this place. | 但我们完全不了解那地方的情况 |
[02:20] | Oh, my mistake. | 我的错 |
[02:23] | Let’s go over it. | 我们快速了解一下 |
[02:23] | It’s a quaint, rustic spot, | 那是个古雅充满田园风情的地方 |
[02:25] | though its chief selling point | 但其主要卖点是 |
[02:27] | is it’s not about to become a kiln! | 那里不会变成烧窖 |
[02:30] | To the shuttles! | 大家都去摆渡车那里 |
[02:44] | Cam, where are the shuttles | 小卡 把大家从停车场 |
[02:45] | that brought everyone up from the parking lot? | 载到山上的摆渡车都哪儿去了 |
[02:46] | Apparently they were double booked. | 显然是有别人也订了 |
[02:47] | This is the best Pepper could do. | 胡娇已经尽力了 |
[02:49] | This is how we’re getting everyone to the wedding? | 我们就让大家这样去婚礼会场吗 |
[02:51] | Half our guests are gay. | 我们有一半的来宾是基佬 |
[02:52] | We’re finally giving them | 他们终于可以有一次 |
[02:53] | a good memory on a school bus. | 不受欺负的校车回忆了 |
[02:55] | That doesn’t look completely sewn on. | 那边没有完全缝好 |
[02:56] | You might want to get something to cover that. | 你最好找个东西遮一下 |
[02:57] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | What did you say to Merle that make him want to leave Barb? | 你跟莫尔说了什么让他想抛弃巴布 |
[03:03] | I have no idea! | 我不知道啊 |
[03:04] | We were just shooting the breeze — | 我们闲聊而已 |
[03:05] | Wedding day, DeDe, | 聊婚礼 迪迪 |
[03:06] | how happy I am now that I’m with you. | 还有娶了你我有多幸福 |
[03:08] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么要说那些 |
[03:10] | Now you’re breaking somebody’s heart. | 你这样可伤透了某人的心 |
[03:12] | I didn’t mean for her to get hurt. | 我没想伤害巴布 |
[03:14] | Not her, him when he realizes | 不是巴布 是莫尔 当他意识到 |
[03:16] | that not every second wife looks like this. | 不是每个人的第二任妻子都能有这种身材 |
[03:19] | Thank you for lending me your jacket, Jay. | 谢谢你把外套借给我 杰 |
[03:22] | It’s good to know there are still gentlemen in the world. | 知道这世上还有绅士 我很欣慰 |
[03:25] | Oh, it’s you, Barb. | 是你啊 巴布 |
[03:26] | I didn’t see you there on account of | 我的美好未来在前方闪耀 |
[03:27] | my bright future. | 我都没注意到你 |
[03:30] | Thank you, Gloria. | 谢谢你 歌洛莉亚 |
[03:31] | Standing up to that old goat | 勇敢抵抗那个老混蛋[山羊] |
[03:33] | was best thing I ever did. | 是我做过最棒的事 |
[03:35] | What’s all that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[03:37] | No, no. The thing is that she told me a story about a goat | 不不 是她跟我讲的一个山羊的故事 |
[03:40] | and it’s very old and then the goat — | 山羊很老了 后来这只山羊 |
[03:41] | Oh, don’t give me that. | 别糊弄我 |
[03:44] | I told her to express herself. | 我让她勇敢表达自己 |
[03:46] | I believe that in a good marriage, | 我相信一段和谐的婚姻中 |
[03:47] | a woman can ex– | 女人能够表… |
[03:47] | Fine. Whatever. I’ll undo it. | 好吧 无所谓 我来解决 |
[03:51] | We can’t let Cam know what the situation with his parents is. | 我们不能让小卡知道他父母的情况 |
[03:55] | He’s very delicate. | 他非常敏感的 |
[03:57] | I can’t believe I’m involved | 难以相信 我竟然 |
[03:59] | in breaking up yet another marriage. | 又一次参与了破坏他人婚姻的事 |
[04:01] | What? | 什么 |
[04:03] | Hey, hey. How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[04:05] | Uh, I’ve had better days. | 不是很好 |
[04:06] | But you and me — we’re cool, right? | 但你跟我 我们没事吧 |
[04:08] | We probably have some things that we should talk about, | 有些事情我们可能需要谈一谈 |
[04:10] | but maybe we save it for a less-stressful day. | 但是留在压力没这么大的日子谈吧 |
[04:11] | This is not your fault, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这不是你的错 |
[04:13] | the fire was an act of God. | 火是不可抗力 |
[04:15] | Not that God sent a fireball down | 不是说上帝搞了个火球 |
[04:17] | to keep a couple guys from getting married, but, uh… | 不让男人和男人结婚 但是… |
[04:19] | I didn’t say that right. | 我表达得不太好 |
[04:20] | There’s no way that this — any of this — | 今天所有的一切都绝不可能 |
[04:22] | is part of God’s plan. | 是上帝的安排 |
[04:24] | Save something for the toast, dad. | 留到敬酒时再说吧 老爸 |
[04:26] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:28] | Where do you want this? | 你想把这个放在哪里 |
[04:29] | Bus five. What’s wrong with your voice? | 五号巴士 你的声音怎么了 |
[04:31] | The three of us just took a road trip. | 我们三个自驾游去了 |
[04:32] | We sang Broadway tunes | 去德州边境的路上 |
[04:34] | all the way to the Texas border. | 我们一直在唱百老汇的歌 |
[04:35] | And then from the other side of Texas to Florida. | 从德州另一面去佛罗里达的路上也是 |
[04:40] | Hey, so you’re, like, the minister? | 所以你是牧师吗 |
[04:42] | Kinda. When they lost Sal, | 差不多吧 萨尔走后 |
[04:43] | the situation was a no-brainer, | 事情变得不费脑筋[没脑子] |
[04:45] | which made them think of me. | 所以他们想到了我 |
[04:46] | Isn’t there a lot you have to remember to marry people? | 要证婚不是要记住很多东西吗 |
[04:48] | Not really. They all follow the same basic pattern. | 没有啦 都是一样的词儿 |
[04:50] | “We’re gathered here today to join these two | 我们今天齐聚一堂 参加两位新人的 |
[04:52] | “in holy matrimony. | 神圣婚礼 |
[04:53] | Do you take him to be your lawfully wedded spouse?” | 你愿意让他做你的合法配偶吗 |
[04:55] | And the first person says — | 第一个人说 |
[04:56] | – I do? – Right. | -我愿意 -对 |
[04:57] | Then I ask the second person, | 然后我问第二个人 |
[04:58] | “Do you take him to be your lawfully wedded spouse?” | 你愿意让他做你的合法配偶吗 |
[05:00] | – You know the drill, right? – I do. | -你们知道这一套吧 -对[我愿意] |
[05:01] | Then I say, “By the powers vested in me | 然后我说 根据加利福利亚州 |
[05:03] | by the state of California, | 赋予我的权力 |
[05:03] | I now pronounce you legally wed.” | 我宣布你们结为合法配偶 |
[05:05] | Bingo, bango, bongo, you’re married. | 噼里啪啦砰 这婚就结成了 |
[05:06] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[05:08] | Really awesome. | 真的很棒 |
[05:15] | Look, Barb, I know what you’re going through. | 巴布 我理解你现在的经历 |
[05:18] | You and Merle are at a crossroads in your marriage. | 你和莫尔的婚姻走到了十字路口 |
[05:21] | It feels like the end of the world, | 感觉像是世界末日 |
[05:23] | but in time, you’ll see it more as a — | 但是不久后 你会觉得这是… |
[05:25] | Right. | 对啊 |
[05:26] | A little hiccup that we all go through. | 就像打嗝一样的小插曲 谁都会经历 |
[05:28] | My advice — don’t do anything. | 我的建议是 什么都别做 |
[05:31] | Just take some time and breathe. | 花点时间 喘口气 |
[05:35] | Maybe through your nose. | 从鼻子里呼气比较好 |
[05:37] | Did you happen to find anything in one of my pockets? | 你在我的口袋里找到了什么吗 |
[05:40] | Funny you should “Flask.” | 你这样问真奇怪[酒瓶] |
[05:43] | Maybe I’ll just take that. | 这个给我吧 |
[05:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:47] | Well, it’s much lighter now, isn’t it? | 现在轻多了 对吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:51] | Okay, this is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:52] | I think this is the same seat I used to nervously scratch at | 我觉得这就是我去学校路上时 |
[05:54] | on my way to school. | 紧张抓挠的座椅 |
[05:55] | Oh, poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:57] | Even then I felt such pressure to be perfect. | 我那时就觉得要做到完美好有压力 |
[05:59] | Andy’s flight is delayed again. | 安迪的航班又延误了 |
[06:01] | Okay. That was close. | 好吧 很接近了 |
[06:02] | We almost connected on a human level. | 我们差点就在人类水平上有交流了 |
[06:03] | He’s doing the dumbest thing. | 他在做蠢事 |
[06:05] | His girlfriend broke up with him, | 他女朋友和他分手了 |
[06:06] | and he’s flying out to win her back. | 他要飞过去赢回她的心 |
[06:08] | That sounds so romantic. | 听起来好浪漫 |
[06:09] | It’s so weak. | 太软弱了 |
[06:10] | This girl throws a fit, he goes running. | 这女生一发脾气 他就跑过去 |
[06:13] | If they get back together, she has all the power. | 如果他们复合了 她就大权在握了 |
[06:16] | Oh, my god. You like him. | 天啊 你喜欢他 |
[06:19] | No, I don’t. What? | 不 我才没有 什么啊 |
[06:20] | This is so hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[06:21] | He’s totally not your type. | 他完全不是你喜欢的类型 |
[06:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:23] | Please. You can’t stop thinking about him, you’re checking on him. | 拜托 你一直想着他 查看他的情况 |
[06:26] | He’s not even like a real person. | 他甚至不像个真人 |
[06:28] | He’s like a muppet. | 他就像个提线木偶 |
[06:31] | I don’t even get some of Sal’s remarks here. | 我都不明白萨尔写的一些话 |
[06:33] | “Marriage is like a freeway — | 婚姻就像是高速公路 |
[06:34] | Messy, but if you communicate, it’s so worth it.” | 很凌乱 但如果你们交流 就很值得 |
[06:36] | Honey, that does not say “Freeway.” | 亲 那不是”高速公路”[threeway: 三人式] |
[06:40] | I can’t use any of this, | 我不能用这个 |
[06:41] | but I don’t want the whole ceremony to be generic. | 但我不想让这场婚礼很普通 |
[06:43] | There needs to be some magic in it. | 应该要有些魔力 |
[06:45] | Well, you can read a poem or maybe — | 你可以读一首诗或者 |
[06:46] | Hold on. Back up. | 等等 往回倒 |
[06:47] | I like your last idea — a magic trick. | 我喜欢你的上一个主意 变魔术 |
[06:49] | I did not suggest a magic trick. | 我没有提议要变魔术 |
[06:49] | After all, what’s better than magic | 毕竟 有什么比魔术 |
[06:51] | to symbolize the wonder of marriage?! | 更能象征婚姻的美好呢 |
[06:54] | Excuse me. I’m talking to you. | 抱歉 我在和你说话呢 |
[06:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | They looked good on you in the store, | 在商店里你穿起来还不错 |
[06:58] | but now you’re not sure. | 但现在你不确定了 |
[06:59] | That was the topic 10 minutes ago. | 那是十分钟前的话题 |
[07:01] | Well, maybe if I stapled the sports page to my head, | 也许我把体育版贴到我头上 |
[07:03] | you’d pay attention. | 你就会注意到我了 |
[07:04] | As long as it covered your mouth. | 只要能盖住你的嘴 |
[07:05] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[07:09] | Ugh, when are we going to be there? | 我们什么时候才能到啊 |
[07:12] | Soon, honey. Very soon. | 快了 亲爱的 很快了 |
[07:13] | Come on. Give us a smile. | 来 笑一个 |
[07:15] | Remember, this is the happiest day | 记住 这是你爸爸们生命中 |
[07:17] | of your dads’ lives. | 最快乐的一天 |
[07:19] | The butterflies are eating me! | 蝴蝶在吃我 |
[07:21] | Well, who told you to jostle the crate?! | 谁要你碰那个盒子的 |
[07:23] | Oh, blah. One got in my mouth. | 一只飞进了我嘴里 |
[07:25] | What a bunch of babies. | 真是一群小孩 |
[07:32] | Pepper said it was nice. I hope we like it. | 胡娇说这里很棒 希望我们会喜欢 |
[07:34] | Cam, Cam, listen, whatever’s on the other side of this curtain, | 小卡 不管帘子那边是什么样 |
[07:37] | we cannot be disappointed. | 我们都不能失望 |
[07:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:39] | Today is not about flowers or superficial things. | 今天的重点不是花朵或其他肤浅的事 |
[07:41] | Right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[07:43] | – Oh, thank god. – It’s pretty. I was so scared! | -谢天谢地 -好漂亮 我害怕死了 |
[07:45] | Oh, I love it, I love it. I could cry! | 我超喜欢 我都要哭了 |
[07:46] | Oh, don’t cry. You’ll streak your bronzer. | 别哭了 会把脸上打的修容粉毁掉的 |
[07:48] | Everyone, please take your seats! | 大家请就坐 |
[07:50] | We’ll be starting in cinco minutes, | 我们五分钟[西语]后开始 |
[07:52] | 10 at the most. | 也就是最多十分钟 |
[07:53] | Do you ever notice with Ronaldo | 你有没有发现罗纳多的 |
[07:55] | how his language barrier sort of fluctuates? | 语言障碍时不时会发作是吗 |
[07:55] | How is this place even available? | 这地方是怎么订到的 |
[07:57] | Oh, dreadful story. | 可怕的故事 |
[07:59] | Runaway bride, suicidal groom, feuding families. | 新娘跑了 新郎闹自杀 世仇家族 |
[08:02] | It really puts our mundane problems in perspective. | 相比之下我们的小问题真是不值一提 |
[08:05] | Oh, we can’t dim the lights. | 灯光不能调暗 |
[08:06] | Then break some. | 那就打碎几盏 |
[08:07] | These are not young men! | 他们已没有年轻人那么无敌的皮肤了 |
[08:09] | Why don’t you two go freshen up? | 你们去梳洗打扮一下吧 |
[08:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:13] | Why am I seeing only half a quartet? | 为什么四重奏只来了一半 |
[08:15] | Ed and jim are volunteer firemen. | 埃德和吉姆是志愿消防员 |
[08:16] | Of course they are. | 可不是嘛 |
[08:17] | Try to play in front of a mirror. | 你们尽量找面镜子对着弹吧 |
[08:22] | – A kiss for luck. – Oh, okay. Yes. | -幸运之吻 – 好吧 好吧 |
[08:23] | A kiss for luck, my little gingersnap! | 给我个幸运吻 我的小姜饼 |
[08:26] | Oh, okay. Oh, wow, barb. | 好吧 巴布 |
[08:27] | Oh, oh, good thing we’re out of the fire zone. | 幸好我们已经出了火灾区 |
[08:29] | Well, you know your dad gave me a little wedding helper. | 要知道你爸爸给了我个婚礼小帮手 |
[08:32] | I didn’t know the jacket still had a — | 我不知道我外套里面还有一个 |
[08:34] | Flask. Yeah. Oh, that’s nice. | 酒瓶 是啊 真好 |
[08:36] | You know, at the end of the ceremony, | 你知道 在仪式结束时 |
[08:37] | I kiss a man, | 我要亲一个男人 |
[08:38] | so you might want to fill ‘er up. | 所以你把酒瓶装满做好准备吧 |
[08:40] | This is how you try to fix things? | 你就这么解决问题吗 |
[08:42] | – You get her drunk? – Don’t blame him. | -把她灌醉 -别怪他 |
[08:45] | She’s been a loose cannon | 自从她去了那个 |
[08:46] | ever since she started going | 十点半开始祈祷仪式的教堂 |
[08:47] | to that church service that starts at 10:30. | 她就变成了一个定时炸弹 |
[08:50] | They play guitar music. | 他们还弹吉他呢 |
[08:51] | It’s a celebration. | 那是个庆祝活动 |
[08:53] | It’s gomorrah. | 那是个罪恶之城 |
[08:55] | The pastor wears one of them madonna microphones. | 牧师还戴着麦当娜唱歌用的麦克风呢 |
[08:57] | Oh, madonna microphones. | 什么麦当娜唱歌用的麦克风 |
[08:59] | Where’s my little corn silk? | 我的小玉米须哪里去了 |
[09:01] | Hey, you want to go out and do something fun after this thing? | 这事结束之后你想去做点儿有意思的事吗 |
[09:04] | No, I was thinking about staying in tonight | 不 我想今晚在家呆着 |
[09:05] | and spending some time with joe. | 好好陪陪乔 |
[09:06] | Ugh, you never want to do anything | 自从有了那孩子 |
[09:08] | since that baby came along. | 你就什么都不想做了 |
[09:10] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你怎么样 -我很好 |
[09:12] | You — you have the, um — | 你带了 那个 |
[09:13] | Marriage license, rings, signing pen, toast? | 结婚证 戒指 签字笔 祝酒词吗 |
[09:15] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然都带了 |
[09:16] | There’s a reason I’m the best person. | 不然怎么会叫我伴人[最棒的人]呢 |
[09:17] | You know that’s just a title for today, right? | 这只是在今天才有的称呼而已 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I’m the best person at this wedding. | 是的 我是这个婚礼上最棒的人 |
[09:21] | I’m still kind of hearing — what is that? | 我还是会听到… 那是什么 |
[09:23] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天 我的上帝 |
[09:24] | Wait. Oh. | 慢着 |
[09:26] | That’s pollen. Oh, no. | 沾上花粉了 不是吧 |
[09:28] | – Honey. – Don’t look at me. | -亲爱的 -别看我 |
[09:29] | I only had one corsage. | 我只有那一个胸花 |
[09:31] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐哪去了 |
[09:35] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[09:36] | Andy! You’re still here? | 安迪 你还在这里呢 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:39] | My flight keeps getting delayed because of weather. | 因为天气原因我的航班一直被推迟 |
[09:42] | Oh, so does the wedding. | 我们的婚礼也是 |
[09:43] | Wait. Is fire weather? | 等等 火灾算天气原因吗 |
[09:45] | – There was a fire? – Yeah. | -着火了吗 -是的 |
[09:47] | Guess that explains that smoking dress. | 怪不得你的裙子热辣得冒烟 |
[09:51] | Line, Andy. | 说得好 安迪 |
[09:53] | Well, if you’re — if you’re just killing time, | 那个 如果你想打发时间 |
[09:55] | the new wedding venue is nearby. | 新的婚宴场地就在附近 |
[09:57] | You could totally come and hang. | 你完全可以过来转转 |
[09:58] | I don’t think I’m exactly dressed for it. | 我觉得我的穿着不太合适 |
[10:00] | Of course, if I was with you, | 当然如果我跟你在一起 |
[10:02] | no one would even look at me. | 没有人会去看我的 |
[10:03] | Wow, okay. | 好了 |
[10:05] | That is quite enough pie for you, young man. | 你馅饼吃得够多了 年轻人 |
[10:10] | Ugh. I’ve got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[10:14] | Um, look, I didn’t come here for coffee. | 那个 我来这里不是为了喝咖啡的 |
[10:17] | Andy, I don’t think it’s a good idea | 安迪 我觉得你不应该 |
[10:18] | for you to get on that plane. | 上这班飞机 |
[10:19] | I don’t think Beth is worth it. | 我不觉得贝丝值得你这样付出 |
[10:21] | You don’t even know Beth. | 你根本不了解贝丝 |
[10:22] | I think I do. | 我想我了解 |
[10:24] | I think I’ve been her. | 我想我之前和她一样 |
[10:26] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[10:27] | For every 10 letters you write, she writes one. | 你写十封信她只回一封 |
[10:30] | She’s always the one who ends the phone call. | 她永远是先挂断电话的那个人 |
[10:33] | You happen to mention when your birthday’s coming up | 你不经意间提起你自己的生日 |
[10:35] | because you know deep down she’s already forgotten it. | 因为你心里知道她早已经忘了 |
[10:41] | Meanwhile, she gives you just enough to keep you on the hook. | 与此同时 她给你的刚好够拴住你的心 |
[10:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:49] | Of course I didn’t leave, mom. | 我当然没走 妈妈 |
[10:51] | You walked past me two seconds ago. | 几秒钟前你才从我身边路过 |
[10:54] | I’m just saying, you deserve better. | 我想说的是 你值得拥有更好的 |
[10:58] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[10:59] | I’m waving at you! | 我正跟你招手呢 |
[11:01] | Stay where you are! | 站着别动 |
[11:02] | I’m walking towards you! | 我正在朝你走 |
[11:04] | Lily, here you go. I’m taking your corsage. | 莉莉 来 我需要你的胸花 |
[11:06] | But it’s mine. | 可那是我的 |
[11:07] | You’re the flower girl. | 你是花童 |
[11:07] | It’s part of your job. | 给别人花是你的工作 |
[11:08] | Read the fine print. Thank you. | 好好读读那些小字 谢谢 |
[11:09] | – Claire! – What? | -克莱尔 -怎么了 |
[11:11] | I-I need the rings. | 我需要戒指 |
[11:12] | – For what? – To practice our trick. | -干什么 -排练我们的魔术 |
[11:13] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托拜托 快来 |
[11:14] | Oh, honey, I don’t know about the magic trick. | 亲爱的 我不确定该不该变魔术 |
[11:16] | Don’t you think people should be | 你不觉得大家应该把注意力 |
[11:17] | focused on Cam and Mitch? | 集中在小卡和米奇身上吗 |
[11:18] | I’m hoping so. It’s the perfect misdirect. | 我正希望是 他们是完美的掩饰 |
[11:21] | Okay, here’s how we’re gonna do this. | 好了 我们来这么做 |
[11:22] | – You hold the rings. – Okay. | -你拿着戒指 -好吧 |
[11:24] | I say, “They say the best marriages | 我说 “人们说最好的婚姻 |
[11:26] | contain just a little bit of magic.” | 拥有一点点魔力” |
[11:29] | We hold up our arms. | 我们举起手臂 |
[11:30] | You let go of the rings. | 你放开戒指 |
[11:31] | They slide down the thread | 戒指顺着线滑下来 |
[11:32] | as if mysteriously floating | 仿佛神奇地飘过来一样 |
[11:34] | all the way — half the way to me. | 一路滑到 中间位置 |
[11:39] | Merle, I know that after talking to Jay, | 莫尔 我知道你和杰谈过之后 |
[11:42] | you think that there are better things out there for you. | 你觉得你能找到更好的 |
[11:45] | Who says there isn’t? | 谁说不会呢 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | Take a trip with me to the future. | 我们来看看未来是什么样子 |
[11:49] | It’s a regular night at the local honky tonk. | 当地廉价酒吧里的一个普通夜晚 |
[11:51] | Look, who’s that man sitting alone in the bar? | 看哪 是谁独自一人坐在吧台 |
[11:54] | It’s Merle. | 是莫尔 |
[11:56] | A beautiful woman approaches. | 一个美女款款走来 |
[11:58] | She asks, “Is this seat taken?” | 她问 “你旁边有人坐吗” |
[12:00] | He says, “No,” and then she grabs the chair | 他说 “没有” 然后她拿过椅子 |
[12:04] | and goes sits next to a much younger, | 走去坐在一个更年轻 |
[12:06] | much handsomer-looking man. | 更帅气的男人身边 |
[12:09] | Then Merle turns around to the bartender | 莫尔转头对酒保说 |
[12:11] | And say, “Happy Tuesday, huh?” | “星期二快乐 是吧” |
[12:13] | The bartender replies, | 酒保回答说 |
[12:15] | “Don’t you mean ‘Merry Christmas’?” | 你想说的是”圣诞快乐”吧 |
[12:19] | You see, Merle? | 看到了吧 莫尔 |
[12:20] | It was Christmas the whole time! | 那可是圣诞节啊 |
[12:23] | Okay, it’s show time. Cue the processional. | 可以开始了 乐队奏乐 |
[12:25] | Phil, as they say in my native South Carolina, | 菲尔 用我老家南卡罗来那州的话说 |
[12:28] | it’s time to marry your brother-in-law. | 该给你弟的男人证婚了[娶他] |
[12:31] | Flower girl, work those petals. | 小花童 撒花瓣吧 |
[12:34] | Wedding party walking. | 新人入场 |
[12:36] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[12:37] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[12:39] | Okay. Last looks. | 好了 最后检查一下 |
[12:43] | Very handsome. | 你超帅的 |
[12:45] | This is my second favorite suit of yours. | 这是你的正装里我第二喜欢的 |
[12:46] | Second? | 第二喜欢 |
[12:47] | Right after your birthday suit. | 我最喜欢你生日穿的那套 |
[12:48] | Hey. Cut it out. I’m practically a married man. | 别说了 人家都是已婚男人了 |
[12:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:53] | You know, you scared me earlier with what your dad said. | 我刚刚被你爸说的话吓到了 |
[12:56] | W-what? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | Well, just about the fire, you know… | 就是关于山火 |
[12:59] | being a sign we shouldn’t get married. | 预示着我们不该结婚的事 |
[13:00] | It was kind of apocalypticy. | 有点末日预言的感觉 |
[13:02] | – No. – Then the sky turned dark. | -才不是呢 -然后天就黑了 |
[13:04] | Yeah, because of the fire. | 没错 因为有山火 |
[13:06] | Well, and then we had a flood. | 然后发了”洪水” |
[13:07] | You know, Sal — sploosh. | 你懂的 萨尔的羊水破了 |
[13:08] | I think you’re stretching just a little bit. | 我觉得你脑洞开得有点大 |
[13:11] | Because we paid for this room! | 因为我们花钱订了房间 |
[13:13] | Mr. and Mrs. Lucas, we just need 20 minutes! | 卢卡斯夫妇 我们只要20分钟 |
[13:15] | Cut the boy soprano. | 把音乐停下 |
[13:16] | No, we need these people out of here! | 不行 让这些人都出去 |
[13:18] | I can see you want to run again, don’t you? | 你还是想逃婚对不对 |
[13:20] | Follow your heart. | 追随你的心 |
[13:21] | On your mark, get set, live, baby! | 各就各位 预备 过自己的生活去吧 |
[13:24] | You don’t need that! | 你不需要这个 |
[13:25] | You don’t see this as another biblical sign? | 你不觉得这又是一个上帝的旨意吗 |
[13:27] | A swarm of “Lucases.” | 一大群卢卡斯们 |
[13:27] | 乔治·卢卡斯: 其公司出品的一款星战游戏 不允许同性角色之间产生恋情 | |
[13:29] | Slight change, everyone! | 各位 安排有点小变动 |
[13:31] | Don’t worry! | 不用担心 |
[13:31] | There’s always a plan “C”! | 我们有第三套备用方案 |
[13:35] | Oh! They’re everywhere! | 天呐 到处都是蝴蝶 |
[13:37] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们都是什么毛病啊 |
[13:38] | Leave the box alone! | 别去动盒子了 |
[13:41] | Oh, if that thing is coming in, | 要是把那个拿进来 |
[13:42] | we need to put a few more people on the lawn. | 更多宾客就得站到草坪上去了 |
[13:45] | Okay, this place is cozy, right? | 这个地方还算舒适吧 |
[13:47] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 没错 |
[13:48] | It’s fine. It’s — oh, it’s going to be fine. | 这里很好 一切都会好的 |
[13:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就是 就是 就是 |
[13:51] | Although we may need to | 不过我们可能需要 |
[13:52] | sit some of the overflow guests upstairs. | 让一部分宾客坐到楼上 |
[13:54] | Oh, we don’t — we don’t own the upstairs. | 楼上不是我们的 |
[13:56] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:57] | I always assumed there was a nicer part | 我一直以为你家还有更好的地方 |
[13:59] | you weren’t showing me. | 没让我看过 |
[14:01] | Make sure their checks have cleared. | 确认他们把账单都付清 |
[14:06] | Just get another caterer here | 再找一个餐饮服务商来 |
[14:08] | or these people will be eating butterfly bisque! | 不然这些人就只能喝蝴蝶汤了 |
[14:11] | Okay, I’m trying to remain calm, | 我在尝试冷静下来 |
[14:12] | but you realize that’s another sign of the apocalypse, right? | 可是你不觉得这又是一个凶兆吗 |
[14:14] | Famine? | 饥荒吗 |
[14:15] | He sounds as bad as Steven, Stefan, | 他听起来跟史蒂文 史蒂芬 |
[14:16] | and Longines. | 和朗吉娜一样糟 |
[14:17] | Oh, so what you’re saying | 你是想说我们有四个 |
[14:18] | is we have four hoarse men? | 嘶哑的男人[骑士]吗 |
[14:20] | Stop with the frowning. | 别皱着眉头了 |
[14:21] | Today, you smile for your son. | 今天要为你们的儿子保持笑容 |
[14:23] | Tomorrow, you can do whatever you want. | 明天你们想做什么都可以 |
[14:24] | Tomorrow, I might just move out. | 明天我大概就搬出去了 |
[14:28] | Oh, now I feel a smile coming on. | 现在我感觉到笑意了 |
[14:32] | Oh, my god. You’re texting Andy now? | 天啊 你在给安迪发短信吗 |
[14:33] | I’m just letting him know he can hang out here if he wants. | 我只是告诉他愿意的话可以来玩 |
[14:36] | Haley, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 海莉 我希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[14:39] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[14:41] | I mean, it’s one thing if you’re actually into him, | 你要是真的喜欢他是一回事 |
[14:43] | but if you’re just playing around with him | 可如果你只是想 |
[14:45] | for the fun of it… | 跟他玩玩 |
[14:47] | Here’s the thing about nice, quiet dorks like Andy. | 对于安迪这种单纯善良的人来说 |
[14:50] | You get over us much faster than | 我们需要花比你多得多的时间 |
[14:52] | we get over you. | 放下一段感情 |
[14:56] | Hi. Sorry. So sorry. | 不好意思 真对不起 |
[14:59] | Excuse me. It’s my husband. | 不好意思 里面是我老公 |
[14:59] | “They say the best marriages” — | 人们说最好的婚姻 |
[15:03] | I don’t mean to rush you, | 我不是要催你 |
[15:05] | but there’s like 80 people waiting to get in here. | 可是外面已经排了有80多个人了 |
[15:07] | No, no, no. I’m so glad you’re here. | 不不不 你来了正好 |
[15:08] | I just worked up a new magic trick. | 我刚想到了一个新的魔术 |
[15:10] | I start by saying, “They say the best marriages | 我先说 “人们说最好的婚姻 |
[15:13] | contain just a little bit of magic.” | 需要一点点魔力” |
[15:16] | Then in my sleeves, I’ve rigged two confetti poppers | 而袖子里装着我从莉莉柜子里找到的 |
[15:18] | that I found in Lily’s closet. | 两管彩色纸屑 |
[15:20] | So when I raise my arms… | 到时我一抬手 |
[15:23] | Really? You’re not gonna say, “Don’t do that”? | 真的吗 你怎么不说”别这么做” |
[15:25] | No, I mean, I don’t think you need the magic trick, | 不 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[15:27] | but if you do it, I’m sure you’ll be great. | 可是如果你要做 效果一定会很好 |
[15:31] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:31] | Oh, god, let me get that. Honey! No! | 天啊 别动我来 亲爱的 不 |
[15:34] | Honey, no! Hey! | 亲爱的 不 小心 |
[15:35] | Phil! Oh, no! | 菲尔 不 |
[15:37] | No, no, water’s on! Water’s on! | 不要 水开了 水开了 |
[15:38] | No! You — | 不 你 |
[15:40] | -Just a minute. – Just a minute. | -请稍等 -请稍等 |
[15:45] | -Hey Andy. – Hey. | -你好 安迪 -你好 |
[15:47] | Has the wedding started yet? | 婚礼开始了吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, yeah, lots of times. | 开始好几次了 |
[15:50] | -What’s up? – Oh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[15:52] | Hey, that thing you said before about me deserving better, | 你之前说的关于我值得更好的人 |
[15:56] | you just meant, like, in general, right? | 你就那么一说 对吧 |
[15:58] | You weren’t thinking of anyone in particular? | 你不是在说某个特定的人对吧 |
[16:01] | Yeah, no, I-I just meant you deserve to be happy. | 对 不 我的意思是你值得拥有幸福 |
[16:05] | And if it’s this girl, great. | 如果这个女孩能让你幸福 再好不过 |
[16:06] | If not, great. | 如果不是她 那也很好 |
[16:08] | Um, sometimes the hardest part | 有些时候 最难的事 |
[16:10] | is just figuring out what you want. | 是弄清楚自己想要什么 |
[16:12] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[16:14] | Well, enjoy the wedding. | 玩得开心 |
[16:16] | Thanks. Have a nice trip. | 谢谢 一路平安 |
[16:17] | Yeah. I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[16:26] | I’m so glad we did this. | 真高兴我们做到了 |
[16:27] | I know. Who were we kidding? | 那当然 我们这么认真 |
[16:28] | It was so gonna happen. | 必须能做到 |
[16:30] | I can’t get enough of this. | 实在太搞笑了 |
[16:34] | No, Mitch is fine. Still mad at me, though. | 不 米奇没事 不过还在生我的气 |
[16:37] | You know how touchy he can be, Dede. | 你也知道他有时是多么敏感易怒 迪迪 |
[16:39] | Remember when we tried to cheer him up | 你还记得在他第一次参加完滑冰比赛后 |
[16:41] | after his first ice-skating competition? | 我们试图哄他开心的事吗 |
[16:45] | How were we supposed to know third place is a good thing? | 我们怎么知道第三名是好事啊 |
[16:48] | Remember he tromped off | 还记得他穿着旱冰鞋 |
[16:50] | across that muddy field in his skates? | 在泥地里乱踩的场景吗 |
[16:52] | He sunk like a woolly mammoth. | 他像个猛犸象一样陷了下去 |
[16:54] | Hey, Dede, if you’re around the fourth of July, | 对了迪迪 如果你国庆节时有空的话 |
[16:56] | you should come by and watch the wedding video. | 就过来观看一下婚礼录像吧 |
[17:01] | No, we’re out of town in August. | 不 我们八月会出城 |
[17:03] | All right. Well, soon. Okay. | 好吧 很快的 好的 |
[17:06] | Oh, Dede, I don’t think I have your new — | 迪迪 我好像没有你的新… |
[17:17] | Okay, it’s magic time, everyone! | 好了 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[17:19] | Phil, please take your place beneath our majestic arch. | 菲尔 请在庄严的拱门下就位 |
[17:24] | Cue the quartet. | 开始演奏吧 |
[17:25] | Where’s the other one? | 还有一个人去哪儿了 |
[17:26] | He rode with the caterer who flipped his truck. | 他跟那个把货车开翻了的餐饮承办员跑了 |
[17:29] | Why do good things happen to everyone but me? | 为什么大家都摊上了好事 就我没有呢 |
[17:31] | Let’s send the flower girl | 赶快派上花童吧 |
[17:32] | before she’s a flower teenager. | 再等她就长成花季少女了 |
[17:36] | Oh, so sad. | 好悲伤 |
[17:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | – What is … – Yeah. Like I’m the problem. | -搞毛 -行了 搞得像问题出在我身上一样 |
[17:43] | Is your dad here? | 你爸在这儿吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, he should be right — | 是的 他应该很快就… |
[17:46] | Oh — oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:47] | He’s out on the sidewalk on the phone. | 他在外面人行道上打电话呢 |
[17:49] | Do you want me to go get him? | 你需要我去叫他吗 |
[17:50] | No, no, I don’t. Let’s just — come on. | 不 不想 我们就…算了 |
[17:52] | Let’s just do this. | 我们直接开始吧 |
[17:55] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[17:56] | Is this really how you want to get married? | 你真的想就这样完成婚礼吗 |
[17:58] | Well, it’s not ideal. | 是不理想 |
[17:59] | No, people don’t have any rice to throw | 不行 人们都没有米可抛洒 |
[18:01] | Because they’re chewing it raw out of starvation. | 因为他们都饿得吃生米了 |
[18:03] | Half of our guests are on the lawn and… | 一半的宾客在外面的草坪上 |
[18:06] | There go the sprinklers. | 洒水车来了 |
[18:07] | Okay, let’s just call time of death on this. | 好吧 我们宣布”婚礼死亡”算了吧 |
[18:10] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | Hey, everybody, um, thank you so much | 那个 大家 非常感谢你们 |
[18:13] | for, uh, for dealing with all this today. | 今天承受这么多的折腾 |
[18:15] | It means a lot to us. | 那对我们意义重大 |
[18:16] | But unfortunately, this is not gon– | 但不幸的是 这场婚礼实在… |
[18:17] | Stop. You can’t do this. | 停 你不能这么做 |
[18:19] | I’m way ahead of you, dad, | 我已经赶在你前面停止了 |
[18:20] | and thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你能赏光过来 |
[18:21] | What I mean is, you can’t get married like this. | 我的意思是 你不能像这样草草就结婚 |
[18:24] | You two deserve the kind of wedding | 你们两个值得拥有一场 |
[18:25] | you’ve been talking about nonstop | 你们在过去的9个月中 |
[18:26] | for the last nine months. | 不停挂在嘴边的梦幻婚礼 |
[18:28] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[18:29] | You bring it up every chance that you get. | 你们一有机会就会谈论婚礼 |
[18:30] | I know what nonstop means! | 我知道”不停”二字是什么意思 |
[18:31] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[18:35] | Now, what are we all standing around for? | 我们都站在这儿干嘛啊 |
[18:37] | My son’s getting married today. | 我儿子今天要结婚了 |
[18:40] | All right, Jay. | 恭喜 杰 |
[18:40] | It’s what this golf club needs. | 那正是这所高尔夫俱乐部需要的 |
[18:42] | Shake it up a little. | 改变一下旧风貌 |
[18:43] | Go on, dear. | 上吧 小宝贝 |
[18:44] | How often do your fathers get married? | 爸爸们能结几次婚啊 |
[18:46] | So far, one, two… | 目前已经结了一次 两次 |
[18:49] | Why am I still seeing you? | 你赶紧给我滚出吧 |
[18:53] | You can take your seat, dad. | 你可以坐下了 老爸 |
[18:54] | We’re about to start. | 我们要开始了 |
[18:55] | Actually, I thought you and I would take a little walk. | 我觉得我们父子俩要小走一段 |
[19:01] | I remember it like it was yesterday — | 我感觉一切仿如昨日 |
[19:04] | The day that Mitchell came home from the hospital | 米奇尔被从医院抱回的那天 |
[19:06] | in a very unfashionable white diaper | 身上裹着土的掉渣的白色尿布 |
[19:10] | with three strands of scraggly raggedy andy hair. | 头上是三缕杂乱分布的头发 |
[19:14] | If he’s doing it, I’m doing it. | 如果他要牵儿子走红毯 那我也要 |
[19:16] | You coming, Barb? | 你一起来吗 巴布 |
[19:18] | You old sweet talker. | 你可真是老甜心 |
[19:20] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[19:24] | We were inseparable. | 我们从此变得不可分离 |
[19:25] | I was his big sister, | 我是他的大姐 |
[19:27] | his big brother, his nemesis, | 也是他的大哥 他的死对头 |
[19:31] | his protector, his best friend. | 他的保护人 也是他最亲密的朋友 |
[19:36] | I was his first partner. | 我的他的第一个搭档 |
[19:38] | And I loved every minute of it. | 我享受当中的每一分每一秒 |
[19:41] | Thank you all for being here on this happy occasion. | 感谢大家参与这一盛大的喜事 |
[19:45] | They say the best marriages contain just a little bit of magic. | 人们常说最好的婚姻都蕴含着一丝魔力 |
[19:51] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[19:53] | I know. | 我深有感触 |
[19:57] | We’re gathered here today to join two amazing people. | 我们相聚在此 参加一对璧人的婚礼 |
[20:00] | So naturally, I was a little picky | 自然 在由谁来取代我这件事上 |
[20:02] | when it came to who was going to be replacing me, | 我会表现得有一点吹毛求疵 |
[20:05] | And then I met this Cam. | 然后我认识了这个叫小卡的人 |
[20:07] | And sure, he was warm and funny and loving. | 当然 他很温暖 风趣 有爱 |
[20:15] | Cameron, do you take Mitchell to be your husband? | 卡梅隆 你愿意让米奇尔成为你的丈夫吗 |
[20:17] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:18] | Cameron, would you please place this ring on Mitchell’s finger? | 卡梅隆 请你为米奇尔戴上戒指 |
[20:24] | Mitchell, do you take Cameron to be your husband? | 米奇尔 你愿意让卡梅隆成为你的丈夫吗 |
[20:27] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:30] | Then by the powers vested in me by the state of California, | 那么凭借加州政府授予我的权力 |
[20:32] | I am privileged to pronounce you spouses for life. | 我宣布你们结为终身配偶 |
[20:36] | You may now kiss your husband. | 你们可以行”夫夫吻”了 |
[20:45] | I wondered, | 我也曾疑惑 |
[20:46] | “Was he really | “他真的是我期望 |
[20:47] | everything I wanted for my brother? | 与我弟弟幸福相伴的那个人吗 |
[20:50] | Was he really the best person?” | 他真的是最棒的那个人吗” |
[20:54] | No, I’m the best person. | 不 我才是”伴人” |
[20:59] | And now I am very pleased to raise a glass | 现在我想举起杯子 |
[21:02] | And introduce for the first time ever — | 第一次隆重地向大家介绍 |
[21:04] | on our fourth try — | 尽管这已经是第4次尝试了 |
[21:06] | great husbands, Mitch and Cam. | 天造地设的一对夫夫 米奇和小卡 |
[21:10] | Yes! | 恭喜 |
[21:26] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么啊 |
[21:28] | The way you look at my sister. | 你看我老姐的眼神 |
[21:29] | You do it all the time, you know. | 你老是这么色眯眯的 |
[21:30] | I do not. | 我才没有呢 |
[21:31] | Just not in front of me, okay? | 别当着我的面这样 好吗 |
[21:34] | So, have you heard from your dads on their honeymoon? | 你两位老爸去度蜜月了 有跟你联系吗 |
[21:36] | You must really miss them, don’t you? | 你一定很想他们吧 |
[21:38] | Sorry. I was being dramatic. | 抱歉 我有点小题大做了 |
[21:40] | No, you were right. | 怎么会 你说得很对 |
[21:41] | You’ll hate yourself. | 你会自厌自弃的 |
[21:42] | Right again. | 又来了 |
[21:43] | It’s like they never left. | 就像他们根本没离开一样 |