时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You put the giblets in a pan? | 你把内脏都放盘子里了吗 |
[00:03] | Yes, chef. | 是的 主厨 |
[00:04] | Thanks, a boy named sous…chef. | 谢谢 一个名叫副厨的男孩 |
[00:07] | I don’t get it, but I trust you. | 我不懂什么意思 但我信你的梗 |
[00:08] | All right, Philip, | 好了 菲利普 |
[00:09] | tuck the wing tips under the body of the bird | 把翅尖塞到火鸡肚子下面 |
[00:11] | and place in a roasting pan. | 然后放到烤盘上 |
[00:13] | As you wish, my crumpet. | 遵命 我的女神 |
[00:15] | I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year. | 今年的感恩节晚宴由我掌勺 |
[00:18] | Huge step for Claire to trust me with this. | 让克莱尔信赖我的厨艺真的不容易 |
[00:20] | But I have help — this new app. | 但我有帮手 就是这个新应用 |
[00:22] | It’s, uh, international super chef Nigella Lawson. | 国际知名的大厨奈洁拉·劳森 |
[00:25] | I can even program my name, | 我还可以编入我的名字 |
[00:26] | so it’s like she’s right here | 就好像她站在我旁边 |
[00:27] | guiding my every move with that sultry British voice. | 用她性感的英式嗓音一步步指导我 |
[00:30] | I listened to her meringue instructions | 我上周在车里听到她的 |
[00:32] | in the car last week. | 蛋白酥皮指南 |
[00:33] | There was so much | 各种搅拌[鞭打] |
[00:34] | whipping and beating I had to pull over. | 害我不得不在路边停下车 |
[00:36] | – How’s it going in here? – Great. | -进展如何 -很顺利 |
[00:38] | You just take advantage of your first Thanksgiving | 你好好享受这个感恩节吧 终于不用 |
[00:40] | not sweating over a hot stove | 在热滚滚的烤炉边汗流浃背 |
[00:42] | and having to sit down to dinner | 最后坐下来吃晚餐时 一身油腻 |
[00:43] | all gross and grumpy and exhausted. | 脾气暴躁又筋疲力尽 |
[00:46] | Yeah, this year, you can finally be in a good mood. | 是啊 今年你终于可以有一份好心情了 |
[00:48] | Well, I was until this little riff. | 听你们这番话之前 我确实心情很好 |
[00:50] | Mom and Jay sent a Thanksgiving greeting from Mexico. | 我妈和杰从墨西哥发来了感恩节问候 |
[00:52] | I didn’t even know Mexico had Thanksgiving. | 我都不知道墨西哥也过感恩节 |
[00:54] | I know. I said the same thing. | 就是 我刚才也这么说来着 |
[00:56] | God, we’re really gonna miss Alex. | 天啊 我们会很想念艾丽克斯的 |
[00:58] | I still don’t get why you passed up a free trip. | 我还是不理解你为什么要放弃免费旅行 |
[01:00] | Because they’re meeting 23 Colombians | 因为他们得跟23个哥伦比亚人见面 |
[01:02] | who call my mom “La Tranquila” — the quiet one. | 他们管我妈叫”安静的美女子” |
[01:05] | Hola, familia! | 你们好啊 我的家人们 |
[01:06] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[01:07] | Happy birthday tomorrow, Luke! | 祝你明天生日快乐 卢克 |
[01:09] | Yeah, Luke, we didn’t forget about you. | 卢克 我们没忘记你哦 |
[01:11] | We got you a great present here in Mexico. | 我们在墨西哥给你买了个超棒的礼物 |
[01:13] | See you when we get back. | 回去后见咯 |
[01:14] | Bye! Bye-bye! | 拜拜 拜拜 |
[01:16] | See you soon! | 再见 |
[01:18] | And cut. | 卡 |
[01:19] | Well, I think we sold that. | 我想他们会信的 |
[01:22] | The Colombians’ trip got canceled | 哥伦比亚之旅取消了 |
[01:23] | because a mudslide took out the runway at the local airport. | 因为当地机场跑道发生了泥石流 |
[01:26] | That thing’s made of dirt. | 那里都是用土建起来的 |
[01:27] | Are we sure it didn’t just rain? | 你确定不是只是下雨而已吗 |
[01:29] | So we never left, | 所以我们根本没走成 |
[01:30] | and we could have gone to Phil and Claire’s, but… | 我们本来要去菲尔和克莱尔家的 但是 |
[01:31] | We decided to enjoy our own quiet, | 我们决定自己在家享受 |
[01:34] | stress-free holiday dinner at home with no one the wiser. | 安宁轻松的节日晚宴 不让任何人知道 |
[01:36] | We’re having a little steak-cation, | 我们要享受牛排假日 |
[01:38] | only with turkey instead of the steak. | 但是吃的是火鸡 不是牛排 |
[01:41] | Stay-cation. | 是留宅假日[Stay和Steak音似] |
[01:43] | – What did I say? – “Steak-cation.” | -我说的什么 -牛排假日 |
[01:45] | It’s stay-cation. | 是留宅假日 |
[01:47] | Oh, so, this is how you want to start | 你想用一堂英语课 |
[01:48] | the quiet, stress-free dinner, with an English lesson? | 来开启安宁轻松的晚餐吗 |
[01:55] | They call her “La Tranquila.” | 他们管她叫”安静的美女子” |
[02:10] | We really need to remember to return this backpack to Lily. | 我们一定要记得把这个背包还给莉莉 |
[02:14] | Oh, and, honey, | 亲爱的 别忘了 |
[02:15] | don’t forget Mitchell hates raisins. | 米奇尔不喜欢吃葡萄干 |
[02:18] | So when you’re making the stuffing, you can’t put any — | 所以你填火鸡的时候 一点都不能 |
[02:18] | I know how hard it is for you to hand over the reins, | 我知道让你移交管辖权很难 |
[02:21] | but you have got to trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[02:23] | I do trust you. | 我相信你 |
[02:24] | It’s just easy to forget the little things. | 只是这些小细节很容易忘嘛 |
[02:25] | I’m not going to forget anything. | 我什么也不会忘的 |
[02:28] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[02:31] | You two need to run to the grocery store. | 你俩快去一趟杂货店 |
[02:32] | I forgot green beans, yams, and cranberry sauce. | 我忘记买绿豆 番薯和蔓越莓酱了 |
[02:39] | What’s in the crib? | 婴儿床里藏着什么[偷偷摸摸] |
[02:40] | What crib? You’re a crib. | 什么偷偷摸摸 你才偷偷摸摸 |
[02:42] | Shouldn’t you be studying? | 你不是应该在学习嘛 |
[02:43] | Well, I’m done with my midterms. | 期中考都结束了 |
[02:44] | I finished my college essay. | 大学申请论文也写完了 |
[02:46] | And I was just about to go on a bike ride. | 我正打算出去骑自行车 |
[02:48] | Why are you acting so guilty? | 你怎么一副犯了错的样子 |
[02:49] | You’re guilty. | 你才犯了错 |
[02:51] | How did I ever get to be a champion debater? | 我是怎么成为优秀辩手的 |
[02:54] | It is a backup turkey. | 是备用火鸡啦 |
[02:57] | I bought it in case your father’s doesn’t work out, | 我怕你爸爸做得不好吃才买的 |
[03:00] | which I hope it does. | 我希望他做得好吃 |
[03:01] | But if it doesn’t, | 但万一不好吃 |
[03:02] | this could save him a lot of embarrassment. | 这只可以让他免于难堪 |
[03:04] | Please don’t tell him. | 请别告诉他 |
[03:05] | He would die if he thought I didn’t trust him. | 如果他以为我不信任他 会气死的 |
[03:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:09] | I mean, I’m going off to college soon. | 我很快都要去上大学了 |
[03:11] | All of a sudden, | 你却突然间 |
[03:11] | you’re keeping something warm in my old crib. | 在我的旧婴儿床里放热乎的东西 |
[03:16] | Here you go, sweetie. You’ll like this better. | 来吧 亲爱的 你会更喜欢这个 |
[03:18] | Oh, my gosh. You got to be kidding me. | 天啊 你开玩笑呢吗 |
[03:19] | Not this again. | 别再这样了 |
[03:20] | What? She said her eggs were watery, | 什么 她说煎蛋太水了 |
[03:22] | so I made her a waffle. | 所以我给她做了华夫饼 |
[03:23] | Please don’t make a thing out of it. | 别小题大做 |
[03:24] | I’ve seen you send food back. | 我见过你把吃的退回去 |
[03:26] | Remember that time in Miami? | 还记得迈阿密那次吗 |
[03:27] | Okay, first of all, this isn’t a restaurant. | 首先 这里不是饭店 |
[03:28] | Secondly, my bisque had a tooth in it. | 其次 那是因为那份浓汤里有一颗牙 |
[03:30] | It was a shell. | 是贝壳 |
[03:31] | There was a filling in it. | 那是实心的 |
[03:33] | Ugh, I don’t feel like waffles. | 我不想吃华夫饼 |
[03:35] | Can you make me cereal? | 能不能帮我弄麦片 |
[03:37] | – Sure. – Absolutely not. | -当然 -坚决不行 |
[03:37] | Absolutely not, Lily. | 绝对不行 莉莉 |
[03:40] | You are gonna finish that waffle, | 把华夫饼吃完 |
[03:41] | or you’re not gonna have breakfast. | 不然就什么都没得吃 |
[03:42] | Can I at least eat it in front of the TV? | 那我边看电视边吃总可以吧 |
[03:44] | – Yes. – No. | -可以 -不行 |
[03:46] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[03:47] | Mean daddy. | 坏爸爸 |
[03:48] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:50] | You give in to her every whim, and I’m mean daddy. | 她每次想要什么你都给 我成了坏爸爸 |
[03:52] | – That’s not true. – Isn’t it? | -才没有 -是吗 |
[03:55] | What’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[03:56] | This is how she sees us. | 这就是我们在她眼里的样子 |
[03:57] | I’m a screaming demon, | 我是个尖叫的魔鬼 |
[03:59] | and you’re just a-smilin’ and a-bakin’. | 你就是快乐小天使 |
[04:02] | And, incidentally, | 顺便说下 |
[04:02] | do we really think this is refrigerator-worthy? | 真有必要把这贴冰箱上吗 |
[04:03] | She put it up yesterday after you made her clean her room. | 昨天你让她整理房间后她贴上去的 |
[04:06] | And after you made her brownies. | 而你给她做了布朗尼蛋糕 |
[04:08] | She is gonna turn into a willful, fat little girl | 你要是还不对她严一点 |
[04:10] | unless you start getting tough with her, | 她会变成一个任性的小胖子的 |
[04:12] | because right now you’re her pal, | 现在你是她的小伙伴 |
[04:13] | and I’m just the pitchfork-wielding she-devil. | 我就是拿着叉子的妖受 |
[04:18] | It lined up, didn’t it? | 我跟画里对上了 是吧 |
[04:19] | Yeah, we really got lucky with you holding that fork. | 是啊 你拿着叉子简直大亮 |
[04:22] | Long story short. | 长话短说 |
[04:23] | If you pour it, it’s cranberry sauce. | 要是用倒的 就是蔓越莓酱 |
[04:25] | But I’m sorry, if you slice it, | 要是用切的 不好意思 |
[04:26] | it’s cranberry jelly. | 就成蔓越莓果冻了 |
[04:28] | I’m literally driving as fast as this car can go. | 我已经踩足了油门了 |
[04:32] | Is that a sock in your sleeve? | 你袖子里那个是袜子吗 |
[04:34] | I did laundry at your house this morning, | 我今早在你家洗衣服 |
[04:36] | and you have no dryer sheets. | 可你们没有除静电纸 |
[04:37] | I like staying with you, | 我喜欢住在你们家 |
[04:38] | but it’s basically camping. | 不过这就跟野营一样 |
[04:43] | I’m — I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[04:44] | I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么也没感觉到 |
[04:45] | I mean, of — of course I felt something, | 我是说 我当然有感觉到 |
[04:47] | and you do have them — I mean — | 你显然很有料 我是说 |
[04:48] | Why didn’t you honk?! | 你怎么不按喇叭 |
[04:49] | Wouldn’t that have just made it worse? | 那样不就更糟了吗 |
[04:52] | Now, Philip, | 好了 菲利普 |
[04:53] | rub the breasts and thighs with olive oil. | 用橄榄油按摩鸡胸和鸡腿 |
[04:56] | I’m a little new at this, but okay. | 好吧 虽然我没怎么试过 |
[04:58] | Before stuffing the bird, | 往火鸡里填料前 |
[05:00] | you may want to remove your jewelry. | 最好取下首饰 |
[05:02] | You mean take off my wedding ring? | 你是叫我摘掉婚戒吗 |
[05:04] | You bad, bad girl. | 你实在太坏了 |
[05:07] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[05:08] | I was — nothing. Who? | 我 没有 谁啊 |
[05:09] | I’m not gonna throw away 20 years of — | 我才不会舍弃二十年的 |
[05:10] | Is the salad burning? | 沙拉是不是糊了 |
[05:12] | Here’s everything, | 东西都买好了 |
[05:13] | including your cranberry so-called sauce. | 包括你的所谓的蔓越莓酱 |
[05:15] | That was fast. | 速度好快 |
[05:16] | I was driving 70 miles an hour. | 我以每小时70英里的速度飞驶 |
[05:18] | Now, Philip, cover the breast and legs | 好了 菲利普 在鸡胸和鸡腿上 |
[05:21] | with a buttered cheesecloth. | 包一层涂过黄油的干酪包布 |
[05:23] | That thing’s a little creepy. | 那声音有点诡异 |
[05:24] | You’re a little creepy. | 你才有点诡异 |
[05:27] | I don’t love being the person | 我不喜欢 |
[05:29] | who hides in her garage with her secret crib turkey, | 跟藏在摇篮里的备用火鸡躲在车库里 |
[05:32] | but it’s not always fun being the backstop. | 但做后备军本身就不是件有趣的事 |
[05:34] | You’re telling me. | 你还说呢 |
[05:35] | Until you get home from work every day, | 你每天下班回家之前 |
[05:36] | my main job is keeping Luke alive. | 我的主要工作就是让卢克好好活着 |
[05:38] | I actually caught him on the treadmill with scissors. | 有次我发现他在跑步机上玩剪刀 |
[05:41] | Do you ever feel jealous of them? | 你有没有嫉妒过他们 |
[05:42] | You do, too? | 你也有过吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, yeah, all the time. | 是啊 没断过 |
[05:44] | Please, while you and I are busy being responsible, | 拜托 我们忙着收拾烂摊子的时候 |
[05:47] | thing one and thing two are off having so much fun. | 一号痴线和二号痴线正玩得开心呢 |
[05:51] | Ple– “Billion-dollar ideas”? | 拜托 价值十亿的点子 |
[05:55] | The real head scratcher “T.M.” | 这不是”真感觉挠头器”吗 |
[05:57] | Now, that — that is a classic. | 简直是经典 |
[06:04] | Look at this. | 还有这个 |
[06:06] | Isn’t that the old T-shirt cannon that dad modified for Luke | 这是之前老爸用T恤喷射器给卢克改造的 |
[06:08] | to take on his paper route? | 那个送报纸工具吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah, it’s a fun idea, huh? | 是啊 这主意很有趣 对吧 |
[06:13] | You know, there’s no reason you and I can’t relax a little | 其实 我们完全可以放松放松 |
[06:16] | and have as much fun as they do. | 像他们那样找点乐子 |
[06:18] | I’m in. | 赞成 |
[06:19] | Let’s be more like those idiots. | 我们也像他们一样犯犯傻 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Con-garage-ulations. | 对 车库犯傻快乐 |
[06:24] | Nailed it. | 妥妥的 |
[06:26] | What’s going on in here? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:28] | Um, n-nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[06:30] | We — it’s not what it looks like. | 我们 不是看上去的那样 |
[06:31] | – Really? – No. | -真的 -真的 |
[06:33] | ‘Cause what it looks like | 看上去好像 |
[06:35] | is me taking over the cooking duties | 我掌勺后 |
[06:37] | has allowed my girls here | 我的姑娘们终于可以 |
[06:38] | to let down their hair and have fun for a change. | 放放松 玩一玩了 |
[06:41] | Looks like you even dug out the old news-zooka. | 你们把这陈年旧货都挖出来了 |
[06:45] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[06:48] | Oh, my god! Again?! | 你不是吧 又来 |
[06:50] | I-it was an accident! | 那是意外 |
[06:51] | Once is an accident, perv. | 一次才能说是意外 色狼 |
[06:56] | Honey, come on. It’s time to go. | 宝贝 快点 该走了 |
[06:58] | I’m ready. | 来了 |
[06:59] | Oh, no, sweetie, | 不行 亲爱的 |
[07:00] | We bought you that pretty new Thanksgiving dress. | 穿我们给你新买的那件漂亮感恩节裙子吧 |
[07:02] | But I want to wear this. | 可我想穿这身 |
[07:04] | She wants to wear that, Cameron. | 她想穿这件衣服 卡梅隆 |
[07:06] | Thoughts? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:09] | Well, Lily, uh, we’re all dressed up. | 莉莉 我们都盛装打扮 |
[07:12] | You don’t want to be disrespectful, do you? | 你不希望表现得很失礼吧 |
[07:14] | I should be able to wear what I want. | 我应该可以想穿什么就穿什么 |
[07:15] | Okay, well, sweetie, listen, | 好吧 亲爱的 听着 |
[07:17] | I’m afraid we can’t leave until you put that dress on. | 你如果不穿那裙子我们恐怕就不能走了 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[07:24] | As much as you want me to yell, | 尽管你很想看到我大喊大叫 |
[07:26] | I have a more effective method. | 可我有更有效的办法 |
[07:27] | When you say to a child, | 当你跟一个孩子说 |
[07:30] | “I will treat you with dignity and respect,” | “我会给予你礼遇和尊重” |
[07:33] | that child will, in turn, say to you — | 那个孩子就会反过来对你说 |
[07:36] | I left the tag on. This is going back Monday. | 我没摘下标签 周一就把它退回去 |
[07:38] | Oh, and right in the middle of getting up | 就在你正酝酿盛气凌人的姿态时 |
[07:40] | on such a high, high horse. | 给你一个下马威 |
[07:41] | Okay, Lily. | 莉莉 |
[07:42] | You said put it on. | 你说穿上就行的 |
[07:43] | Well, it’s on. Let’s go. | 我穿上了 我们走吧 |
[07:46] | We cannot let her run the show like this. | 我们不能让她这样自作主张 |
[07:49] | Okay, trust me, I have another plan. | 好吧 相信我 我另有安排 |
[07:50] | Really? Because right now, | 真的吗 因为现在 |
[07:51] | our child’s walking around like a Vietnamese Annie Hall. | 我们的孩子就像越南版的安妮·霍尔 |
[07:53] | Mitchell, I will make it clear that she is not the boss. | 米奇尔 我会让她明白 她说得不算 |
[07:57] | Okay, well, no, no, we can’t go out now. | 好吧 不不 我们现在不能出去 |
[08:01] | Okay, where did she learn that annoying habit? | 她从哪学来的这烦人的习惯 |
[08:03] | Claire’s been picking her up from meditation Mondays. | 克莱尔每周一都会去冥想班接她 |
[08:07] | The little bird’s coming along nicely. | 小火鸡就快美美地出炉了 |
[08:09] | Hey, this could be our new Thanksgiving tradition. | 这可以成为我们新的感恩节传统 |
[08:11] | What, hiding from our own family? | 什么传统 躲避我们的家人吗 |
[08:13] | Hey, if the Indians hid a little bit more, | 如果印第安人稍稍躲藏一点的话 |
[08:15] | they might still have this country. | 他们现在可能还拥有自己的国家 |
[08:16] | No, just taking a break from each other. | 不 只是远离大家 稍微清静一下 |
[08:18] | God knows I couldn’t love them more, | 上帝知道我有多爱他们 |
[08:20] | but the Kennedys didn’t get together as much as this family. | 不过肯尼迪家族也不像我们这样频繁见面 |
[08:22] | – So you don’t feel guilty? – For what? | -所以你不觉得内疚吗 -内疚什么 |
[08:24] | Not sharing this 30-year-old scotch with Phil? | 没跟菲尔分享这瓶三十年的威士忌吗 |
[08:27] | He mixes it with 7up, Gloria. | 他用七喜对着喝 歌洛莉亚 |
[08:30] | It’s a hate crime. | 那简直是仇恨罪 |
[08:31] | Let’s hope the power isn’t out here, too. | 希望这里没有停电 |
[08:33] | It looks fine. The porch light’s on. | 看起来没问题 门廊的灯亮着 |
[08:34] | Turkey coming through! | 火鸡来啦 |
[08:36] | They moved the damn dinner here. | 他们把该死的晚餐挪到这里来了 |
[08:37] | Thank you for cracking the code. | 谢谢你帮我破解密码 |
[08:40] | Pop the turkey in the oven, Luke. | 把火鸡放到烤箱里 卢克 |
[08:41] | Lost a little cooking time, but if we crank it to 550, | 损失了点时间 不过如果提高烤箱温度 |
[08:44] | dinner should be on the table as scheduled. | 晚餐应该会按时做好 |
[08:46] | Yes, chef. | 遵命 主厨 |
[08:49] | So, how’s it going in here? | 这里进行得怎么样了 |
[08:50] | Minor little speed bump, but we’re back on track. | 耽误了一点时间 不过现在恢复正常了 |
[08:52] | You just relax. | 你不用担心 |
[08:53] | Honey, I trust you completely. | 亲爱的 我完全相信你 |
[08:55] | You’ve got your sweaty little helper, | 你有可爱的小助手 |
[08:57] | and mama has hers. | 妈妈我也有 |
[09:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | So, how long until you sneak home | 还有多久你才会偷溜回家 |
[09:03] | and get the backup turkey? | 把后备火鸡拿过来 |
[09:04] | Have a little faith. | 有一点信心 |
[09:05] | You’re really trusting dad to do this? | 你真的相信爸爸能做好吗 |
[09:07] | In me. | 对我有信心 |
[09:08] | It’s in Lily’s backpack in the trunk of the car. | 火鸡在车后备箱里莉莉的背包中 |
[09:11] | This is crazy. | 这简直有病 |
[09:12] | Let’s just go downstairs and tell them that we’re here. | 我们就下楼告诉他们我们在这里吧 |
[09:15] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[09:16] | We sent them a video from Mexico. | 我们从墨西哥给他们发了视频 |
[09:18] | We lied to their faces. | 我们当着他们的面撒谎 |
[09:20] | You think we can just go downstairs | 你认为我们就这样下楼 |
[09:22] | and throw money at this and make it go away? | 扔给他们点钱就能摆平这件事吗 |
[09:24] | I’m asking you. Do you think that would work? | 我在问你呢 这招行不行得通 |
[09:26] | I left my purse down there, and Manny knows | 我把包落在楼下了 曼尼知道 |
[09:28] | that I would never leave town without it. | 我不带包绝对不会出门 |
[09:30] | My wallet and keys are on the bar. | 我的钱包和钥匙在吧台上 |
[09:32] | And the cigar I was just smoking. | 刚才抽的雪茄也在那里 |
[09:35] | Oh, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[09:37] | Come on, everybody! Outside for picture time! | 大家快来 到外面照相 |
[09:40] | I knew in my heart you couldn’t be right. | 我就知道你不可能是对的 |
[09:52] | I’m gonna grab a scotch. | 我去拿杯威士忌 |
[09:53] | Anyone know where Jay keeps the 7up? | 谁知道杰把七喜放在哪 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:00] | Phil, stay calm. | 菲尔 保持冷静 |
[10:02] | Yes, the trip over here killed the casserole. | 没错 路上的颠簸把砂锅菜毁了 |
[10:04] | The biscuits are hard. | 小面包也变硬了 |
[10:05] | The gravy has a skin on it like a sharecropper’s neck. | 肉汤上面的皮皱得就像佃农的脖子 |
[10:08] | Are your onions in hot water, Philip? | 你的洋葱都放进滚水里了吗 菲利普 |
[10:10] | Yes, I would say they are! | 是的 我觉得我就在滚水里 |
[10:11] | Chef, she’s just trying to help. | 主厨 她只是想帮忙 |
[10:13] | You’re right. It’s not over. | 没错 还没结束呢 |
[10:15] | We can still put a very nice meal… | 我们依然可以做出一顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[10:18] | I left the centerpiece in the trunk. | 我把插花忘在车里了 |
[10:19] | It’s gonna get all wilted. | 会枯萎的 |
[10:22] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:23] | – Everything okay in there? – Peachy. | -一切进展得还顺利吗 -很好 |
[10:24] | I left the centerpiece in the trunk. | 我把插花忘在车里了 |
[10:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:27] | I was gonna go get some ice. | 我去弄点冰块 |
[10:28] | Well, that’s okay. I can go get it for you. | 可以 我去帮你拿 |
[10:29] | Great. I can get your centerpiece. | 很好 我去帮你拿插花 |
[10:30] | I’ll leave your ice right there on that table. | 我会把冰块放在那张桌子上的 |
[10:32] | Which is where I will leave your centerpiece. | 我也会把插花放在那里的 |
[10:33] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[10:44] | So, I want to apologize for flipping out before. | 我想对之前发神经的事向你道歉 |
[10:46] | Of course you’re not a perv. | 你当然不是色狼 |
[10:48] | – Come here. – No, it’s okay. | -过来 -不 没事的 |
[10:49] | – No, I couldn’t. – Come here. | -不 我不能 -来嘛 |
[10:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:54] | – Oh, nothing. – No. | -没什么 -别这样 |
[10:56] | For a second, it looked like… | 乍一看 挺像… |
[10:59] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:00] | You have my underwear?! | 你拿了我的内裤 |
[11:01] | No. Okay, well, yes, | 不 好吧 是的 |
[11:02] | but it’s not what you’re thinking. | 可不是你想的那样 |
[11:04] | Uh, they were in my pants. | 它们本来在我的裤子里 |
[11:05] | What is wrong with you?! | 你搞什么啊 |
[11:06] | I know you have a crush on me, | 我知道你迷恋我 |
[11:07] | but this is, like, deep freak! | 可这样也太痴汉了 |
[11:09] | No, I used to have a crush on you, | 不 我曾经迷恋过你 |
[11:10] | but not anymore. | 不过现在不会了 |
[11:11] | This is all just bad luck. | 我就是运气不好 |
[11:12] | Just take your panties and go. | 快拿着你的内裤走人吧 |
[11:15] | Re-creating the quaint part of the pilgrim story | 你们在重现当年的朝圣者 |
[11:17] | where they trade underwear for corn? | 拿内裤换玉米的诡异情节吗 |
[11:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:21] | This is not that terrible. | 这样也没那么糟嘛 |
[11:23] | True. We have drinks. | 没错 我们喝着小酒 |
[11:25] | Joe’s playing with his “H.” | 乔在玩他的小玩具 |
[11:26] | Everybody’s happy. | 大家都很开心 |
[11:28] | Sí. | 干杯 |
[11:29] | And why are we going into my dad’s bedroom? | 我们为啥要去我爸的卧室 |
[11:31] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:33] | Lily thinks she can wear whatever she wants, | 莉莉觉得自己想穿什么就可以穿什么 |
[11:35] | so what if we — | 所以要是我们 |
[11:36] | No, no, I am not putting on | 不 不 我才不要穿 |
[11:37] | one of my dad’s hideous leisure suits. | 我爸那些丑不拉几的休闲裤 |
[11:38] | That is not the plan. Relax. | 没让你穿那个 放松 |
[11:40] | Do you remember last year when we picked her up | 你还记得去年我们从克莱尔家的晚餐上 |
[11:41] | from that family dinner at Claire’s? | 把她接回来的时候 |
[11:43] | We were dressed as Cagney and Lacey | 我们当时为胡娇的八十年代女士派对 |
[11:44] | for Pepper’s ’80s Ladies Party, and she flipped out. | 穿成警花拍档的样子 她当时就翻脸了 |
[11:46] | You’re not putting on one of Gloria’s dresses. | 你不是要穿歌洛莉亚的裙子吧 |
[11:47] | If you would simply just let me finish, | 你就不能让我说完嘛 |
[11:50] | – that is not the plan. – Okay, I’m sorry. | -计划不是那样的 -好吧 抱歉 |
[11:52] | We’re both putting on dresses. | 我们都要穿裙子 |
[11:53] | No, I am not doing this. | 不 我才不要这么做 |
[11:55] | Mitchell, it won’t have any impact if I do it by myself. | 米奇尔 就我一个人穿是没有效果的 |
[11:57] | I promise if it doesn’t work, we’ll do it your way. | 我保证要是没有作用我们就按你说的做 |
[12:00] | You know, the only part of this I like | 这整个计划里我唯一喜欢的部分 |
[12:02] | is getting to see this closet. | 就是参观衣帽间 |
[12:03] | Mitchell, focus on the goal. | 米尔奇 专心点 |
[12:04] | You know she only dresses the way | 你知道她那么穿衣服 |
[12:06] | she does to get attention. | 只是为了吸引眼球 |
[12:07] | Maybe it was cute a few years ago, | 几年前可能还挺可爱的 |
[12:09] | but she’s just getting too old for this. | 可现在她已经老得不适合卖萌了 |
[12:11] | You know what she needs is a good spank on the bottom. | 打她一顿屁股就好了 |
[12:13] | No, that’s your father’s way. | 不行 这是你爸的方式 |
[12:16] | You told them about that? | 你是这么告诉他们的吗 |
[12:18] | I’m telling you, if I had this closet, | 跟你说 要是我有这么个衣帽间 |
[12:20] | I never would have come out. | 我根本就不会出来[出柜] |
[12:21] | Well, you can come back later. | 你以后还可以再来 |
[12:23] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们先把这事儿解决了 |
[12:27] | If those mean girls have something to say to me, | 如果那两个贱姑娘有话想跟我说 |
[12:30] | they should say it to my face. | 他们就该当着我说 |
[12:31] | One problem at a time. | 一件事一件事慢慢来 |
[12:32] | You heard them. They’re coming back. | 你也听到了 他们还会回来 |
[12:33] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[12:35] | And go where? | 然后去哪里 |
[12:36] | We’ll sneak down the back stairs. | 我们从后面的楼梯偷溜出去 |
[12:37] | We’ll run around to the front porch | 再跑到前面的走廊去 |
[12:38] | and pretend we cut our trip short to be with everybody. | 假装为了和大家团聚提前结束旅游回来了 |
[12:41] | Now, you grab your coat, get the diaper bag. | 你赶快拿上外套和尿布 |
[12:43] | I’ll grab a couple of suitcases, and I’ll meet you there. | 我去拿几个行李箱 门口见 |
[13:02] | Hey, sweetie, what are you reading? | 宝贝 你在读什么呢 |
[13:04] | What are you wearing? | 你这穿的什么啊 |
[13:05] | Well, I think it’s Dolce & Gabbana. | 我觉得是杜嘉班纳牌的 |
[13:06] | She asked “What,” not “Who.” | 她问你穿的是什么 不是牌子 |
[13:07] | Do you see red carpet? | 你看到红地毯了吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, well, we’re just wearing dresses | 我们就在男生的衣服外面 |
[13:10] | over our boy clothes, like you. | 套上裙子 跟你一样 |
[13:11] | Oh, no, I forgot. | 不 我忘了 |
[13:13] | Us wearing dresses upsets you, doesn’t it? | 我们穿裙子你会不高兴 对吧 |
[13:15] | Yeah, it does. | 没错 |
[13:17] | I don’t want to make her uncomfortable, | 我们不想让你难受的 |
[13:18] | but we should be able to wear whatever we want. | 可我们有权决定自己想穿什么 |
[13:21] | what to do, what to do? | 怎么办 怎么办 |
[13:25] | I just can’t believe I slipped into one of Gloria’s dresses. | 我不敢相信我居然穿得进歌洛莉亚的裙子 |
[13:26] | Relax. It’s a maternity poncho. | 别臭美了 那是件孕期斗篷 |
[13:30] | Okay, we tell them we took the noon flight out, | 好了 我们就说做了中午的航班回来 |
[13:32] | and, uh — where’s Joe? | 然后 乔呢 |
[13:35] | I thought you were bringing him! | 我以为是你带他的 |
[13:36] | I’m lugging two suitcases. | 我拉着两个箱子 |
[13:37] | Empty suitcases! | 空箱子 |
[13:39] | How are we gonna walk in there without…? | 我们怎么能进去却没带着… |
[13:41] | The little turkey! | 那只小火鸡 |
[13:42] | I don’t like you calling him that. | 我不喜欢你这么叫他 |
[13:43] | No, no, the little turkey I was cooking for us. | 不 我说的是我正在做的那个小火鸡 |
[13:45] | It’s still in the oven. | 还在烤箱里呢 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | I’ll say I have to put Joe down for a nap, | 我就说我要送乔上楼睡觉 |
[13:51] | And you get rid of the turkey. | 你负责处理掉火鸡 |
[13:52] | I’m just saying you get very mad because I forgot Joe, | 我只是说你很生气我忘了乔 |
[13:56] | but when it comes to turkey — | 可是一提到火鸡… |
[13:57] | I don’t have time for thess. | 现在没时间说这个 |
[13:59] | No, if it really bothers Lily, | 如果莉莉看到了很不爽 |
[14:00] | then we should change, Cam, | 那我们就该改变了 小卡 |
[14:02] | and then maybe Lily will also consider — | 这样莉莉可能也会考虑… |
[14:04] | Hola, family! | 大家好啊 |
[14:05] | We came back early because we miss you. | 我们想你们了 所以提前回来 |
[14:08] | We saw the cars. | 我们看见车停在外面 |
[14:09] | What, did you move the party here? | 怎么了 你们把聚餐改在这里了吗 |
[14:11] | Yes! Hello! | 是啊 好久不见 |
[14:12] | So, hey, d-dad, listen, | 老爸 听着 |
[14:13] | the reason that we’re wearing these dresses… | 我们之所以穿着这些裙子 是因为 |
[14:15] | Do what you got to do. | 你们开心就好 |
[14:16] | I got to get this little guy up to bed | 我现在得把这小家伙送上床 |
[14:18] | because that plane ride really knocked him out. | 他有点晕机 |
[14:20] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[14:21] | He’s fine. See? Not crying. | 他没事的 你看他都没哭 |
[14:22] | That’s not necessarily a good thing. | 这可不一定是好兆头 |
[14:24] | And I’m gonna take the luggage to the laundry | 我要把行李拿到洗衣房去 |
[14:26] | because Mexico is very dirty. | 因为墨西哥实在太脏了 |
[14:29] | Dad and Gloria seem really okay | 爸和歌洛莉亚看见我们穿裙子 |
[14:30] | with us wearing dresses. | 居然没有大惊小怪 |
[14:31] | Yeah, like we do it every day? | 是啊 我们又不是天天这样 |
[14:33] | Well, if it’s okay with grandpa, it’s okay with me. | 如果外公没意见 我也不介意 |
[15:01] | The cranberry sauce is okay, | 红莓酱好了 |
[15:03] | and the gravy is out of the woods. | 肉汁也终于做好了 |
[15:05] | And, thanks to you, | 由于你的心灵手巧 |
[15:07] | those baby carrots are gonna pull through. | 那些小胡萝卜也应该没问题了 |
[15:08] | Well, they’re fighters. | 它们还真是顽强 |
[15:10] | And now, Phillip, for the last time, | 菲利普 最后一次 |
[15:12] | lightly brush the thighs. | 用油轻轻地刷一次大腿 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna miss this randy little redcoat. | 我会想念这个红色小抹布的 |
[15:17] | But it’s time to cross the finish line. | 但我们还是要走到最后那一步 |
[15:21] | No! | 不 |
[15:22] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | Cranking up the heat must have dried it up and shrunk it! | 我调高了烤箱温度 火鸡被烤缩水了 |
[15:26] | It’s tiny! | 变得这么小了 |
[15:31] | How am I supposed to feed 11 people with this pigeon?! | 就这一只”鸽子”我怎么喂得饱11个人 |
[15:35] | Hey, dad, how’s it coming? | 老爸 火鸡做得怎么样了 |
[15:36] | Great! | 很棒 |
[15:39] | Just some last-minute touches, and we’re good to go. | 再给我几分钟就可以上桌了 |
[15:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:45] | Panic in turkey town. | 他已经败走火鸡镇了 |
[15:46] | The backup turkey’s in Lily’s book bag. | 备用火鸡在莉莉的背包里 |
[15:47] | Bring it to me. I’ll do the rest. | 把背包拿给我 我来搞定 |
[15:48] | I’ve never felt so alive. | 从没觉得这么活力充沛过 |
[15:50] | Hey, so, I want to try and apologize again. | 我想再次跟你道歉 |
[15:53] | It’s okay. It was, it was all my fault. | 没关系 都是我的错 |
[15:55] | No, no, it was an accident. | 这只是场意外而已 |
[15:56] | – We’re good. – Thanks. | -我们之间没问题 -谢谢 |
[15:58] | And just to wrap things up once and for all, | 为了把事情一次性说清楚 |
[16:00] | some things were said in the heat of the moment | 当时大家都太激动了 |
[16:02] | that weren’t really meant. | 有些话不是真心的 |
[16:03] | I know you don’t think I’m a perv. | 我知道你没把我当成变态 |
[16:05] | Yes, that. That. | 那个是不该说 |
[16:06] | And, and also, that thing about | 还有就是你说的 |
[16:08] | you not having a crush on me anymore. | 你不再暗恋我了 |
[16:09] | I-I promise I don’t. | 我保证我没有 |
[16:11] | Oh, Manny, come on. | 曼尼 得了吧 |
[16:12] | We’re really trying to wrap things up. | 打开天窗说亮话 |
[16:13] | I swear. I barely even look at you anymore. | 我发誓 我现在都很少偷看你 |
[16:16] | Well, when did that happen? | 这是从什么时候开始的 |
[16:17] | Was it when I lightened my hair? | 是从我把头发漂染之后吗 |
[16:18] | It washes me out, right? | 浅色的头发让我黯然失色 对吗 |
[16:19] | Do other people feel this way? | 别人也这么觉得吗 |
[16:21] | Haley, | 海莉 |
[16:23] | you are a beautiful woman who will break many hearts | 你是个美丽的女人 在你安定下来之前 |
[16:26] | before you’re done, mine among them. | 你会伤透很多人的心 包括我的 |
[16:32] | You meant “hug,” didn’t you? | 你刚刚只是想”拥抱” 对吧 |
[16:34] | I’m, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:42] | We need a smaller platter or something | 我们需要一个小一点的盘子 |
[16:44] | that makes this look normal-sized! | 让这只火鸡看起来是正常大小 |
[16:45] | How do you feel about a coaster? | 用杯垫怎么样 |
[16:48] | Fill it in with this sandwich turkey. | 拿这个做三明治的火鸡片来充充数 |
[16:49] | It’s past its sell-by date, | 我知道这已经过期了 |
[16:50] | but I always think that’s more of a suggestion, anyway. | 但我一直觉得保质期只是供参考而已 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna get them all loaded up on bread. | 我先去用面包把他们都喂饱 |
[16:53] | And now, Philip, | 菲利普 接下来 |
[16:55] | what to do with all the leftovers. | 你要怎么处理剩下的食材呢 |
[16:57] | What happened to the sweet girl I downloaded? | 我之前下载的那个甜心去哪了 |
[17:00] | So, did you have it out with our daughter? | 你跟女儿说清楚没有 |
[17:02] | Well, you know, it’s a holiday, and I… | 要知道 今天是节日 我… |
[17:04] | Fine! I will handle this. | 好 那我来吧 |
[17:06] | I will be the permanent bad guy in this family | 我就唱一辈子白脸好了 |
[17:08] | cause you’re so afraid of our daughter not liking you. | 就因为你太怕女儿会不喜欢你 |
[17:10] | But just so you know, | 我就是想告诉你 |
[17:11] | I had one parent growing up who wanted to be my friend | 我的父母里 有一个想成为我的朋友 |
[17:14] | and another one who didn’t care about that. | 一个并不关心他是不是我的朋友 |
[17:16] | Guess which one is still in my life. | 猜猜现在哪个还经常和我在一起 |
[17:19] | Delicious homemade bread? | 要来点美味的自制面包吗 |
[17:21] | That looks like just regular white bread. | 这就是普通的白面包啊 |
[17:22] | You two seem drunk. This will soak up the booze. | 你们俩好像喝醉了 这能解酒 |
[17:25] | Am I? | 我喝醉了吗 |
[17:27] | Oh, Alex. Wait. | 艾丽克斯 等等 |
[17:29] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[17:29] | Alex brought your backpack in for you. | 艾丽克斯把你的背包拿来给你了 |
[17:31] | So why don’t you go ahead and take it out to our car? | 你何不把它拿到我们的车上去呢 |
[17:33] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[17:34] | No, Lily! | 莉莉 不行 |
[17:35] | It’s okay. I will take it now. | 没关系的 我来吧 |
[17:37] | Alex, put the backpack down! | 艾丽克斯 给我把包放下 |
[17:40] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[17:41] | Lily, you are not in charge of what you wear, | 莉莉 衣着 早餐 还有其他事 |
[17:43] | of breakfast, or anything. | 都不是你说了算 |
[17:45] | Now, put that backpack on and march it out to the car! | 现在 背上背包 朝着我们的车进发 |
[17:50] | It’s too heavy. | 这包太重了 |
[17:51] | Well, that’s tough | 生活是艰难的 |
[17:52] | because I’m not carrying it for you anymore! | 因为以后我不会再帮你背着包了 |
[17:54] | I like this new guy, huh? | 我喜欢全新的你 |
[17:59] | See? I told you it was too heavy. | 瞧吧 我就跟你们说太重了吧 |
[18:01] | My gosh, what in the world is in this?! | 天啊 这包里到底装了什么啊 |
[18:03] | No! | 不要 |
[18:05] | Claire, why is there a fully cooked turkey | 克莱尔 我们落在你家的背包里 |
[18:07] | in the backpack we left at your house? | 怎么突然多了一只烤好的火鸡 |
[18:08] | Yes, Claire, why is there? | 是啊 克莱尔 怎么会出现的呢 |
[18:10] | Could it be you made a backup | 会不会是因为你烤了个备用的 |
[18:11] | because you never trusted me with the dinner at all? | 因为你根本不相信我能做好这顿晚餐 |
[18:13] | Well, I thought there was a chance that — | 我觉得有可能… |
[18:14] | What, that I’d screw everything up? | 有可能我会搞砸一切吗 |
[18:16] | You know what? I have half a mind | 你知道吗 我郑重告诉你 |
[18:17] | to pack up the beautiful meal I made — | 我打算把我做的美味晚餐装好… |
[18:19] | Dinner is served! | 晚餐上来啦 |
[18:22] | I-I-I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[18:23] | Does everybody get one? | 是每个人都分到那样一盘吗 |
[18:25] | I was just going to sub in my turkey | 我只是想着 万一你遇到麻烦 |
[18:28] | if you got in trouble, which, I mean… | 我就献上我的火鸡 我的意思是… |
[18:31] | Well, now you touched it, | 既然你已经碰了 |
[18:31] | so you, Alex, and Haley will share that one. | 那你就和艾丽克斯还有海莉分享那只吧 |
[18:33] | Dark meat for your dark, untrusting soul. | 黑肉献给你黑暗不信任别人的灵魂 |
[18:35] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[18:36] | You know, this was a brand-new backpack, | 话说这可是个崭新的背包 |
[18:38] | and now it’s got turkey juice all up in it! | 现在里面却全都是烤火鸡的酱汁 |
[18:40] | Okay, back it up, old yeller. | 行了 冷静点 大嗓门 |
[18:41] | Okay, could we just stop? | 好了 都少说两句吧 |
[18:43] | This is Thanksgiving, for god’s sake. | 天啊 这可是感恩节 |
[18:45] | And not to mention that tomorrow is Luke’s birthday. | 更别提明天还是卢克的生日呢 |
[18:48] | Hey, this is the suitcase with my present, right? | 对了 这个行李箱里有送给我的礼物吧 |
[18:50] | You had it in the video. | 你们在视频里说了的 |
[18:51] | No! | 不要 |
[18:53] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[18:55] | Congratulations, Luke! | 恭喜你 卢克 |
[18:58] | You’re finally a man! | 你终于长大成人了 |
[19:00] | In my country, when you turn 16, | 在我的祖国 人们16岁生日时 |
[19:02] | you get your turkey. | 会收到火鸡 |
[19:04] | Wait, you made the video | 等等 那段视频 |
[19:05] | before you decided to come back early. | 是你们在决定提早回来之前就拍摄好了的 |
[19:07] | Were you gonna keep the turkey in there for four days? | 你们难道打算把火鸡放里面4天吗 |
[19:09] | It’s a tradition. | 那是种传统 |
[19:11] | How did you get that thing through customs? | 你是怎么带着那玩意儿过海关的啊 |
[19:15] | It is called customs. | 那可是海关部门[风俗] |
[19:16] | They…respect customs. | 他们 很尊重传统风俗 |
[19:19] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:20] | I know this bird. | 我认识这只火鸡 |
[19:22] | I’ve been oiling these breasts all day. | 我给这对鸡胸上油一整天了 |
[19:24] | This is my turkey! | 这是我的火鸡 |
[19:25] | Done to perfection! | 烤得很完美 |
[19:27] | Eat it, Claire! | 吃了吧 克莱尔 |
[19:28] | Wait, so, how did dad’s turkey | 等等 爸爸的火鸡怎么会 |
[19:30] | get in their suitcase? | 进他们的行李箱 |
[19:31] | And where did that small turkey come from? | 那个小火鸡又是从哪儿来的 |
[19:33] | And how did you know to come here? | 你们怎么知道要回来这里的 |
[19:34] | Dinner was supposed to be at Claire’s. | 晚餐本该是在克莱尔家举行的 |
[19:35] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[19:37] | It’s like “The Caine Mutiny” In here! | 乱得跟电影《凯恩号哗变》里的情节一样 |
[19:39] | Our vacation got canceled at the last minute. | 我们的度假在最后时刻被取消了 |
[19:41] | We decided not to say anything | 我们决定对你们隐瞒这事 |
[19:43] | because we wanted a break. | 因为我们想躲着清静一下 |
[19:44] | A br– a break from what?! | 躲着什么啊 |
[19:46] | From Thanksgiving craziness. | 躲着感恩节的疯狂 |
[19:47] | From — from stress, from yelling, | 比如压力 吼叫 |
[19:50] | from these two parading around in dresses. | 以及这二位穿着裙子晃荡 |
[19:52] | – That was a one-time thing. – Okay, we don’t wear dresses at home. | -一次而已 -我们在家可不穿裙子 |
[19:54] | Now, look, I get that Thanksgiving | 听着 我知道感恩节 |
[19:56] | is a big day for families | 对于那些长年见不到的 |
[19:57] | who never see each other, | 家人们来说是一件大事 |
[19:58] | but this group is together non-stop. | 但我们这个家的人几乎时刻都黏在一起 |
[20:00] | Look, why don’t you take the suitcase turkey home with you? | 不如你们把行李箱里的这只火鸡带回家 |
[20:05] | You take the backpack turkey. | 你们把备用火鸡带回家 |
[20:06] | We’ll order a pizza, and we’ll all call it a night. | 我们叫披萨外卖 今晚就到此为止吧 |
[20:08] | – Fine. That sounds great. – All right. Okay, fine. | -好啊 是个好主意 -好吧 行 |
[20:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[20:11] | I know I seem like the last person to say this, | 我知道我一般不会说这种话的 |
[20:13] | but we can’t just skip Thanksgiving! | 但我们不能直接略过感恩节啊 |
[20:16] | Time is going by so fast. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[20:17] | It seemed like only yesterday that Manny was hot for me, | 似乎就在昨天 曼尼还对我一往情深 |
[20:20] | and he’s not anymore. | 现在却完全没有了 |
[20:21] | And someday, Alex may have a boyfriend | 某天 艾丽克斯也会有个男朋友 |
[20:23] | who wants her to spend it with his family. | 他会希望带她回他家去过感恩节 |
[20:25] | Okay, we probably got a little window there. | 好吧 那或许还需要等上几年 |
[20:27] | But my point is that I love my crazy family, | 但我想说的是 我爱我疯狂的家人们 |
[20:29] | and I want to spend this holiday with them. | 我想跟我的家人们一起过这个感恩节 |
[20:34] | If you want a break, we can skip Christmas. | 如果你们想清静 我们可以略过圣诞节 |
[20:36] | – Fine. Settled. – Okay. | -行吧 就这么定了 -好吧 |
[20:38] | – Skip Christmas. – Okay. cool. | -那就略过圣诞节吧 -好吧 行 |
[20:39] | I already had plans to spend Christmas | 我早计划好和我的朋友们 |
[20:41] | in cabo with my friends. | 去卡波过圣诞节了 |
[20:43] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我必须想个办法脱身 |
[20:48] | Why did we eat all three turkeys? | 我们为什么要把三只火鸡都吃掉啊 |
[20:50] | I hope that Thanksgiving’s on a Friday next year, | 我希望明年的圣诞节是在周五 |
[20:52] | so that I can sleep through the entire weekend. | 那样我整个周末就可以一直睡了 |
[20:56] | Mom, can you take this one? I’m exhausted. | 妈 你能教化一下她吗 我实在累了 |
[20:59] | Wow, you really must be. | 你肯定是累坏了 |
[21:01] | Phil, give it up. | 菲尔 省省吧 |
[21:03] | Honey, you can dance all you want, | 亲爱的 无论你怎么跳舞 |
[21:06] | but you’re not fooling anyone. | 但你骗不了任何人 |
[21:08] | Continue to whip vigorously, Philip, | 继续大力搅拌[鞭打]吧 菲利普 |
[21:10] | until your meringue stiffens. | 直到你的蛋白面糊[精液]变粘稠 |
[21:12] | That’s hilarious. I don’t — | 真好笑啊 我可没有… |
[21:13] | Are the cheeks turning nice and pink? | 面皮表层[屁股]变成漂亮的粉红色了吗 |
[21:15] | What’s the problem? | 到底是出什么毛病了 |
[21:16] | Now plunge into cold water. | 现在请置入冷水中 |
[21:18] | I was just about to suggest the same thing. | 我刚刚正打算建议你做同样的事呢 |