英文名称:The Last King of Scotland
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | 本片题材来自真人真事 | |
[00:47] | – [Young Man] Come on! Are youse ready? – [People Shouting] Aye! Aye! | – 准备好了么? – 当然! 当然! |
[00:48] | [苏格兰,1970年] | |
[00:50] | On your marks! Get set! | 预备! |
[00:54] | – Go! – [All Shouting, Laughing] | 开始! |
[01:14] | [Laughing] Yeah! | 耶! |
[01:21] | – Stew, Dr Garrigan? – [Clears Throat] | 炖牛肉,盖瑞根医生 |
[01:27] | – And you, Dr Garrigan? – Hmm | 你呢,盖瑞根医生? |
[01:31] | I, uh… | 我 |
[01:33] | – I thought that… [Coughs] – Mother | – 依我看呢… – 谢谢,妈 |
[01:35] | Seeing as we have something to celebrate, we might have a wee drop. | 我们小喝一杯来庆祝 |
[01:39] | – Sherry – Right Right | – 雪利酒 – 好,好 |
[01:42] | Uh-huh Your mother and I are very proud of you, Nicholas | 你妈和我以你为豪,尼古拉斯 |
[01:45] | – Very proud – Not quite as good a degree as mine | – 我们非常自豪 – 虽然学位不如我 |
[01:49] | but a fine one nevertheless | 还是很不错的 |
[01:53] | – [Mouthing Word] – Being a family doctor… | 做为一个家庭医生 |
[01:58] | Well, let me tell you, Nicholas, you’ve chosen a fine life | 我看你对人生的选择很正确 |
[02:02] | [Coughs] If you’ll both raise your glasses | 请大家举杯 |
[02:05] | a toast To father and son | 为我们父子共同的未来 |
[02:13] | A long future together | 干杯 |
[02:29] | [Shouts] | |
[02:34] | – [Coughs] – [Knocking] | |
[02:37] | [Father] Nicholas, are you all right in there? | 尼古拉斯,你在里面没事吧? |
[02:39] | I’m fine I’m fine | 我没事 我没事 |
[02:47] | Okay First place you land, you go | 指到哪里 就去哪里 |
[02:51] | First place you land, you go | 指到哪里 就去哪里 |
[02:57] | Canada | 加拿大 |
[03:08] | #[African Pop] | [乌干达] |
[03:15] | [Chicken Clucking] | |
[03:29] | #[Man Singing In African Language] | |
[03:41] | #[Song Continues] | |
[03:46] | [Honking] | |
[03:52] | #[Chorus Singing In African Language] | |
[04:00] | #[Fades Out] | |
[04:05] | [Nicholas] What are all the soldiers for? | 为什么会有这么多士兵? |
[04:08] | – Excuse me Do you speak English? – Yes | – 不好意思,你会说英语么? – 会 |
[04:11] | What are all the soldiers for? | 为什么会有这么多士兵? |
[04:13] | The army’s taking over. There is a coup. | 兵变了 旧政府被推翻了 |
[04:16] | – A coup? What, are we safe? – Don’t worry. | – 兵变了? 那我们安全么? – 别担心 |
[04:19] | These are General Amin’s men. He fights for the people. | 这些是阿敏将军的部队 他为人民而战 |
[04:22] | It’s a very happy day for us | 今天是我们喜庆的日子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1364个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:218个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:114个,托福词汇:151个,考研词汇:238个,专四词汇:204个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:418个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:25] | #[Song Resumes] | |
[04:28] | [Cheering] | |
[04:38] | [Crowd Chanting In African Language] | |
[04:41] | – Is that him? – Yes | – 那就是他吧? – 是啊 |
[04:43] | – What do you do in Scotland? – Well, I’m a doctor. | – 你在苏格兰的是做什么的? – 我是个医生 |
[04:46] | – A qualified doctor – Oh | – 有学历的 – 哦 |
[04:49] | Yeah I thought maybe use my skills here, you know? | 我想在这里施展我学到的技能 |
[04:52] | #[Song Continues] | |
[04:55] | [Nicholas] Monkeys! Look! Look up there, Tolu. Look. | 看,猴子,树上有猴子 |
[04:58] | Do you have monkeys in Scotland? | 你们苏格兰有猴子么? |
[05:00] | No, we don’t have monkeys in Scotland [Laughs] | 苏格兰没有猴子 |
[05:03] | No. If we had monkeys in Scotland… | 如果有的话 |
[05:06] | we’d probably deep-fry them. | 恐怕早被油炸来吃了 |
[05:08] | #[Song Continues] | |
[05:16] | I think I’m gonna like it | 我会喜欢的 |
[05:25] | #[Song Continues] | |
[05:31] | This is my stop | 我到站了 |
[05:34] | [Both Moaning] | |
[05:39] | I’m a medical officer overseas! | 我是个海外医疗人员! |
[05:44] | #[Song Continues] | |
[05:49] | -=末代独裁=- -=苏格兰末代帝王=- | |
[05:49] | 英国包括英格兰,苏格兰 威尔士和北爱尔兰 | |
[06:00] | #[Song Fades Out] | |
[06:05] | [Speaking African Language] | [当地语言] |
[06:07] | [People Chattering] | |
[06:13] | Dr. Garrigan? | 盖瑞根医生? |
[06:16] | – Uh, Dr Merrit – No, I’m Sarah, David’s wife | – 梅瑞特医生? – 不不,我是莎拉,大卫的妻子 |
[06:20] | – Welcome – Hello | – 欢迎 – 你好 |
[06:22] | David was called out on an emergency | 大卫出诊了 |
[06:25] | – I hope everything’s okay – YeahJust normal business around here | – 不严重吧? – 家常便饭了 |
[06:28] | – Safe journey? – [Chuckles] | 路上还好吧? |
[06:30] | – Uh, well, you know, it was… – Bloody awful | – 呵呵… – 挤的要命吧 |
[06:33] | Goat up your ass and your face in someone’s armpit | 山羊顶着你的屁股 脸要贴在别人胳肢窝里 |
[06:36] | Last time I did that trip, I nearly asphyxiated | 我上次坐长途汽车差点被憋死 |
[06:40] | Right Hop in | 上车吧 |
[06:49] | Actually, I waited for the bus yesterday too. | 其实,我昨天也来这里等了 |
[06:52] | – Oh, yeah? – We were getting a little worried about you | – 是么? – 我们有点担心 |
[06:55] | Thought you might have got caught up in the coup | 怕你在兵变中被困 |
[07:01] | It’s official now, by the way Obote’s out Radio’s full of it | 已经正式宣布了,厄波铁已经下台 广播里整天地报道 |
[07:05] | Who’s Obote? | 谁是厄波铁? |
[07:07] | – Ex-president – Oh, right And, uh, what’s his name | – 前总统 – 哦,那新的那个叫… |
[07:11] | Amin. He’s taken over. Yeah? | 对,叫阿敏的,已经掌权了吧 |
[07:14] | You’ve certainly come at a busy time. | 你来的时间不妙,现在很动荡 |
[07:16] | Whatever I can do to help | 我是来尽我所能做些贡献的 |
[07:25] | – [People Chattering] – [Baby Crying] | |
[07:30] | [Rooster Crows] | |
[07:36] | [Woman Sobbing, Muffled] | |
[07:45] | [Man Groaning] | |
[07:48] | – [Man] Morning, Nicholas. – Morning | – 早上好,尼古拉斯 – 早上好 |
[07:50] | – So, what do you think? – Aye Aye, fine | – 第一印象怎么样? – 呃,还可以 |
[07:53] | Come on Come through | 跟我来吧 |
[07:54] | This is the operating room | 这是手术室 |
[07:56] | Simple procedures for the most part | 平时都是些小手术 |
[07:59] | – Ah, morning – Morning | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[08:04] | [Nicholas] If you don’t mind me asking, how many doctors are there here? | 希望你不介意我问 这里有多少医生啊? |
[08:07] | Well, there’s me, and, uh… and now there’s you | 原来有我… 现在又加了你 |
[08:10] | – [David] Good morning, Sister. Good morning. – [Nicholas] Morning. | – 早上好,早上好 – 早上好. |
[08:13] | You know, the, uh, interesting thing is | 有趣的是 |
[08:16] | 80% of the locals still prefer the witch doctor to us | 八成的本地居民更相信巫师 |
[08:21] | Sometimes I think we’re just skimming the surface of an ocean | 我是心有余而力不足 我们的力量远远不够 |
[08:27] | – Ready? – Yeah | – 准备好了? – 是的 |
[08:29] | There we are Whoo | |
[08:32] | – There we go Okay – Over here Okay | |
[08:38] | [Nicholas] Yes, thank you | |
[08:40] | – And… [Exhales] – [Exhales] | |
[08:42] | [David] Okay, and one more. Okay, who’s next? | 再来一次,好了,下一个 |
[08:44] | That’s a lovely name Can I just see your… | 名字很好听 你能不能… |
[08:47] | #[Man Singing In African Language] | |
[08:53] | #[Chorus Singing] | |
[08:56] | – [African Language] – Yeah? [African Language] | |
[09:00] | #[Song Continues] | |
[09:02] | [Child Screaming, Crying] | |
[09:06] | – [Screaming, Crying] – Nicholas, are you ready? | |
[09:10] | [David Speaking African Language] | |
[09:16] | – #[Song Continues] – [Goat Bleats] | |
[09:33] | [Maraca Rattling] | |
[09:36] | #[Chanting In African Language] | |
[09:40] | ## [Chanting Continues] | |
[09:45] | [Vehicle Backfires] | |
[09:53] | Dr Merrit | 梅瑞特医生 |
[09:58] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[10:00] | – Complications with the Magisha baby – I’ll go | – 马吉萨家地孩子病情恶化了 – 让我去吧 |
[10:04] | No, no I’d better go I know the mother | 还是我去吧,我和他妈比较熟 |
[10:07] | Ah, sorry I’ll be back in an hour or two | 不好意思 我一两个小时就回来 |
[10:14] | [David] Bonny. | |
[10:16] | – [Door Opens] – Jump in. | |
[10:18] | – Hi, Bonny – Hi | |
[10:25] | Mmm | |
[10:33] | – I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but… – Yeah? | – 我想冒昧地说一句 – 什么? |
[10:36] | You seem an unlikely candidate for this kind of work | 你看起来并不适合这种工作 |
[10:42] | Why? ‘Cause I don’t wear socks and sandals? | 为什么呢? 就因为我不穿袜子和拖鞋? (喻意: 我看起来不像) |
[10:44] | Touché | 被你说中了 |
[10:46] | I still want to make a difference, you know | 我是希望能尽我所能做些贡献 |
[10:49] | – Really? – Yes, really | – 真的么? – 当然是真的 |
[10:52] | Want to have fun, too, though | 体验不同的生活 |
[10:54] | Bit of adventure Something different | 丰富自己经历 并从中获得乐趣 |
[10:57] | That’s a lot of things | 这也不是一回事啊 |
[10:59] | Is it? | 不是么? |
[11:05] | [Chattering, Shouting] | |
[11:10] | – [Shouts] – [Grunts] | |
[11:14] | ## [Singing In African Language] | |
[11:21] | Yeah! | |
[11:23] | [Boys Laughing] | |
[11:26] | It’s a beautiful goal for Scotland! | 苏格兰绝妙的一球 |
[11:30] | – [All Laughing] – Yeah! | |
[11:33] | That’s a good one | |
[11:35] | – Hey, Bonny, why are the women singing? – [Ululating] | 那些女人都在唱些什么啊? |
[11:37] | You don’t know? The president is coming to the village. | 你还不知道啊? 总统要来我们村了 |
[11:42] | Where’s Dr Merrit? | 梅瑞特医生呢? |
[11:44] | – He has gone to town for stores – Right | – 镇子上买东西去了 – 这样啊 |
[11:48] | Come on I thought you might be slightly curious to see the new boss | 难道不想看一眼咱们的新老板么? |
[11:52] | I don’t work for Amin | 我又不为阿敏工作 |
[11:55] | [Murmurs] Right Fine | 那就算了吧 |
[11:58] | Just thought it might be fun | 我觉得会很有意思罢了 |
[12:01] | [People Shouting] | |
[12:04] | Okay | 那好吧 |
[12:06] | – [Claps Hands] – Okay, okay | |
[12:09] | – ## – [Women Ululating] | |
[12:19] | [No Audible Dialogue] | |
[12:25] | [Crowd Chanting] Amin! | 阿敏! |
[12:27] | Amin! Amin! | 阿敏! 阿敏! |
[12:31] | Amin! Amin! | 阿敏! 阿敏! |
[12:33] | ## [Singing In African Language] | |
[12:50] | Amin! Amin! | 阿敏! 阿敏! |
[12:58] | [Cheering] | |
[13:01] | – [Shouting In African Language] – [Cheering] | [当地语言] |
[13:05] | – [Shouting] – [Cheering] | [当地语言] |
[13:07] | – [Shouting] – [Cheering] | [当地语言] |
[13:13] | [Speaking In African Language] | 大家好 |
[13:17] | And I want to promise you | 我这次来要向大家保证 |
[13:21] | this will be a government of action, not of words | 这是个说到做到的的政府 |
[13:25] | [Cheering] | |
[13:30] | We will build new schools, new roads! | 我们要建立新学校… 新公路… |
[13:37] | And new houses! | 还有新房子! |
[13:39] | [Ululating] | |
[13:41] | I may wear… | 我虽然穿着 |
[13:43] | the uniform of a general | 将军装 |
[13:48] | but, hey… [African Language] | |
[13:51] | In my heart, I am a simple man | 但内心深处仍是个 |
[13:55] | – Like you – [Cheering] | 和你们一样的普通人 |
[13:58] | I know who you are and everything that you are | 我了解你们,理解你们 |
[14:03] | I am you | 我就是你们的一员 |
[14:07] | Ask my soldiers All my life | 问问我的士兵 |
[14:10] | I never eat food until my soldiers have eaten first | 在我的一生中,我从未在士兵吃饭前吃过饭 |
[14:15] | [Cheering] | |
[14:18] | It will be like this in Uganda now | 我现在也会这样治理新乌干达 |
[14:21] | Together, we will make this country better | 团结起来,我们可以能让国家变得更美好! |
[14:26] | [Cheering] | |
[14:29] | And stronger! | 更强大! |
[14:33] | – And free! – [Loud Cheering] | 独立自由! |
[14:35] | Whoo! Whoo! | |
[14:39] | [Shouting In African Language] | 乌干达万岁 |
[14:44] | [African Language] | |
[14:47] | ## [Drumming] | |
[14:49] | – Have you seen enough now? – What? | – 你看够了么? – 什么? |
[14:52] | Have you seen enough now? | 你看够了么? |
[14:55] | Just-Just a couple of minutes. | 再看几分钟 |
[14:58] | Whoo! | |
[15:02] | Whoo | |
[15:08] | – Can we please go now? – Okay | – 我们还是走吧? – 好吧 |
[15:13] | [Man Shouting] | |
[15:19] | [Ululating] | |
[15:24] | They sang just like that for Obote | 他们当初也这样为厄波铁唱歌的 |
[15:28] | until they realized that he turned their economy into a personal bank account | 直到他们发现厄波铁中饱私囊 |
[15:32] | [Scoffing] Oh, come on Give the man a chance | 不用一棒子打死吧 |
[15:34] | I’m serious You talk to me in a couple of years | 我是认真的 过几年你就知道了 |
[15:41] | – [Horn Honking] – What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[15:44] | [Honking] | |
[15:49] | Jesus | 天哪 |
[15:54] | – What’s the problem? – [African Language] | – 怎么了? – [当地语言] |
[15:56] | – They’re looking for a doctor [African Language] – [African Language] | – 他要找个医生… – [当地语言] |
[16:00] | The president’s been hurt in an accident | 总统出事受伤了 |
[16:02] | – We have to come We’ll follow you? – [African Language] | – 我们要跟着你么? – [当地语言] |
[16:05] | God How terrifying | 天哪,太可怕了 |
[16:10] | [Bellowing] | |
[16:16] | [Arguing] | |
[16:19] | – [Bellowing] – My hand! | |
[16:22] | – Whoa Whoa – [African Language] My hand is broken! | – [当地语言] – 我的手断了! |
[16:26] | – Get that farmer out of my sight! – [Ox Bellowing] | 把那个老农给我赶走…! |
[16:31] | [Arguing] | |
[16:36] | Hey Hey | |
[16:37] | Hey Hey | |
[16:40] | Come Come here | 你过来 |
[16:44] | My name’s Dr Garrigan I hear you have a problem with your hand | 我是盖瑞根医生 听说你的手受伤了 |
[16:48] | – I’d like to examine it Hmm? – [Ox Bellows] | 我来检查一下 |
[16:54] | There you go Okay, now do a fork | |
[16:57] | – Raise your thumb like that – [Bellowing] | 请把大拇指这样张开… |
[17:00] | – Okay. How’s that? – [Ox Shrieking] | |
[17:03] | Sarah, I think we’re gonna need a splint here | 莎拉,我看不过是扭了一下 |
[17:06] | Please, can somebody do something about that bloody cow? | 谁去管管那头该死的牛吧 |
[17:08] | I don’t think you’ve broken it I think it’s just sprained | 我看不是骨折 只是扭了一下 |
[17:11] | – [Gasps] – Please! It’s in pain! | 快点啊,它很痛苦! |
[17:14] | – [Bellowing] – [African Language] | |
[17:16] | [Bellowing Continues] | [当地语言] |
[17:27] | – Can you just hold that now with your other hand? – [Ox Shrieking] | 用另外一只手托住 |
[17:30] | Sarah, can you go and talk to that farmer about his cow, please? | 莎拉,你能跟农夫说一下如何处理那头牛么? |
[17:36] | – [Bellowing] – [Speaking African Language] | [当地语言] |
[17:43] | [Bellowing Continues] | |
[17:47] | – Sarah, how’s it goin’? – [Ox Shrieking] | 莎拉,怎么样了? |
[17:53] | [Bellowing] | |
[17:57] | Will somebody please put that animal out of its misery! | 不要让那牛再痛苦下去了! |
[18:00] | I’m trying to explain to them! | 我正在解释! |
[18:02] | For God’s sake! | 真他妈的! |
[18:06] | [Weapons Clacking] | |
[18:26] | I’m sorry l… | 真对不起,我… |
[18:30] | – I couldn’t hear myself think. – You took my gun | – 吵得我无法思考… – 你拿了我的枪 |
[18:34] | – Yeah – Who are you? | – 是的 – 你什么人? |
[18:36] | Nicholas… I’m Dr. Nicholas Garrigan. | 尼古拉斯… 尼古拉斯 盖瑞根医生 |
[18:39] | I work at the medical compound in Mgambo I’m a doctor | 我是医疗站的医生 |
[18:41] | You are British. | 你是英国人 |
[18:43] | Brit… Uh, well… I’m Scottish | 我… 我是苏格兰人 (苏格兰人历史上几度受英格兰人压迫,至今仍有成见) |
[18:48] | – Scottish? [Laughing] – Yeah | – 苏格兰人啊? – 是的 |
[18:50] | Why didn’t you say so? I fought with the Scots against the Mau Mau | 你怎么不早说? 我曾经和苏格兰士兵并肩作战 |
[18:54] | Great soldiers Very brave | 优秀的士兵,非常勇敢 |
[18:56] | And good people Completely | 都是好人! |
[18:58] | Let me tell you, if I could be anything instead of a Ugandan | 我这辈子如果不是乌干达人 |
[19:02] | – I would be a Scot, my friend – Right Really? | – 我一定选择做苏格兰人,老兄 – 真的么? |
[19:04] | [Chuckles] Except for the… the red hair | 不过你们苏格兰人的红头发 |
[19:07] | which I’m sure is attractive to your women | 应该只有你们的女人才喜欢 |
[19:11] | but which we Africans… We find this quite disgusting | 我们觉得很恶心 |
[19:13] | [Both Laughing] | |
[19:16] | Thank you, Dr Garrigan A very good job | 谢谢你,盖瑞根医生 包扎得不错 |
[19:22] | Hey, please | 能不能 |
[19:24] | Would you let me have this T-shirt? | 把你的T恤衫给我? |
[19:26] | My son, Campbell, he would love this T-shirt | 我儿子,坎波尔一定会很喜欢的 |
[19:30] | – You’ve got a son called Campbell? – Yeah | – 你儿子叫 坎波尔? – 是啊 |
[19:34] | Maybe you would take my… my shirt here in exchange | 用我的衣服来换吧 |
[19:37] | Right Of course Yeah | 当然好 |
[19:45] | – Ah [Chuckles] – Thank you | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Aha You see? Now you are a general, like me | 你看,你现在和我一样,是将军了 |
[19:54] | – Salute, please [Chuckling] – Oh | 敬礼吧 |
[19:57] | Now I must leave | 我得走了 |
[19:59] | [African Language] | |
[20:03] | [Man Shouting In African Language] | |
[20:16] | [Thunder Rumbling] | |
[20:24] | And I bet you that’s worth a few bob. | 这衣服一定值几个钱 |
[20:27] | Yeah [Chuckles] | |
[20:32] | Hmm | |
[20:34] | I still can’t believe how you shot that cow | 我还是不敢相信你竟然把那牛给打死了 |
[20:37] | – [Laughing] – You’re mad | 你是个疯子 |
[20:43] | Um, anyway, I think I have to go | 我… 我要先走了 |
[20:45] | – Do you fancy a wee drink on the porch? – No, thank you | – 想不想到门口喝一杯? – 不用,谢谢了 |
[20:49] | I’m okay. Really. L… Nicholas. | 不喝了,尼古拉斯 |
[20:52] | I have to go No | 我得走了 |
[20:55] | Look, it’s fine, all right? | 听我说,不用怕 |
[20:57] | We’re just havin’ a drink | 喝一杯而已 |
[21:06] | Oh, God | 老天啊… |
[21:08] | – I can’t do this – What? | – 我不能这么做 – 什么? |
[21:13] | My husband is a good man | 我丈夫是个好人 |
[21:16] | Oh, Christ I sound ridiculous | 哦,天啊,我说的话听起来真滑稽 |
[21:19] | [Sighs] | |
[21:21] | I guess l…I guess I just need you to understand why I’m here | 我想让你明白我为什么而来 |
[21:26] | – It’s okay I do understand – No, you don’t | – 我明白… – 你不明白 |
[21:31] | – I’m sorry – It’s okay | – 对不起 – 没事儿 |
[21:33] | It’s just, sometimes when you’re married to such a very good man | 嫁了一个好男人 |
[21:44] | – It-It makes you feel… – Like shit | – 有时会让你觉得.. – 一文不值 |
[21:50] | My father’s the same | 我爸也是这样的 |
[21:55] | And [Inhales] | |
[21:57] | It’s nice to be noticed | 能被人注意会给你一种满足感 |
[22:03] | – Mmm No, I can’t I can’t I can’t – Sarah | – 我不能,对不起… – 莎拉,我只是… |
[22:06] | – I’m sorry I’m sorry – It’s fine | – 对不起.. – 没事的 |
[22:10] | – No, I don’t… – Sarah, it’s fine | – 不是… – 莎拉,没事的 |
[22:12] | Don’t, please Please | 不用了 |
[22:28] | [Exhales] | |
[22:38] | [Knocking] | |
[22:40] | [David] Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[22:42] | [Knocking] | |
[22:44] | – Nicholas, there are some people here to see you – [Murmurs] | 尼古拉斯,有人找你 |
[22:48] | Be, um, right there, David | 我马上就过来,大卫 |
[22:51] | Right Right | 那好 |
[22:55] | [Footsteps] | |
[22:58] | – Good morning, Dr Garrigan – Morning | – 早上好,盖瑞根医生 – 早上好 |
[23:00] | My name is Jonah Wasswa, Minister of Health here in Uganda | 我是穷纳 沃斯沃, 乌干达的卫生部长 |
[23:03] | I’ve been sent by His Excellency, President Amin. | 是阿敏总统派我来的 |
[23:06] | – There is something he would like to ask you in person – Wh-What? | – 总统想当面请教 – 啥? |
[23:10] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[23:12] | Oh, hey Listen | 你听我说 |
[23:14] | Why don’t you tell David to rearrange the field trip for Friday? | 你能不能让大卫把出诊日子改称星期五? |
[23:17] | All right? I’ll be back as soon as I can | 我会尽快赶回来 |
[23:19] | He probably just wants me to retie his bandages Okay, I’ll see you later | 他大概是要我拆绷带 晚点见 |
[23:32] | My name is Masanga | 我叫马山嘎 |
[23:35] | Nice to meet you I’m Nicholas | 幸会,我叫尼古拉斯 |
[23:37] | Pleased to meet you, Mr Nicholas | 幸会,尼古拉斯先生 |
[23:40] | Welcome to the president’s car | 欢迎乘坐总统专车 |
[23:43] | [Cheering, Shouting] | |
[23:48] | – [Masanga] They think you are the president. – Eh? | 他们以为你是总统呢 |
[23:50] | – They think you are the president – [Woman Shouts] | 他们以为你是总统 |
[24:02] | – [Shouting] – [Whistle Blowing] | |
[24:09] | [Shouting] | |
[24:12] | [Whistle Blowing] | |
[24:17] | #[Man Singing Rock] | |
[24:30] | #[Continues] | |
[24:56] | – #[Fades Out] – The president’s house | 这是总统别墅 |
[25:03] | – Please sit down – [Clears Throat] | 请坐 |
[25:05] | His Excellency will be with you in a moment | 请您稍等片刻 |
[25:08] | – And who’s this? – Oh DrJunju, the previous incumbent | – 这是谁啊? – �q株医生,前任 |
[25:12] | – Of what? – [Amin, Shouting] Of the post… | – 前任什么? – 前任 |
[25:16] | [Normal Voice] Of personal physician to the president | 总统随身医师 |
[25:19] | Hold on to your guns! | 大家别开枪! |
[25:21] | Everyone! Hold on to your guns! | 大家别开枪! |
[25:23] | [Laughing] | |
[25:26] | – Good to see you again, Dr Garrigan – You too | – 很高兴再次见到你,盖瑞根医生 – 我也是 |
[25:29] | You see, Jonah? This is the sort of man a president needs around him… | 穷纳,他就是总统身边需要的人 |
[25:33] | someone who is not afraid to speak his mind | 心直口快 |
[25:38] | So, what do you say, Nicholas? | 你看怎么样,尼古拉斯? |
[25:40] | Will you take the job? | 当我医师吧? |
[25:43] | Wha… I’m sorry Um… | 啥… 什么…. |
[25:45] | – You want me to be your physician? – Mmm | 你要我当你的医师? |
[25:49] | – Do you want to be of service to Uganda, Dr Garrigan? – Yes, I do | – 你不是想为乌干达做些贡献么,盖瑞根医生? – 当然想 |
[25:54] | Then what better way | 那还有什么比 |
[25:56] | than to look after the health of its president? | 确保总统健康更重要的呢? |
[25:59] | And let me tell you, it will not be a difficult job | 其实工作并没有难度 |
[26:02] | Because me, myself, I am a man | 因为我堂堂男儿, |
[26:06] | – in perfect physical condition – [Murmurs] | 身体健康 |
[26:09] | Also, I know precisely when I will die | 而且我也知道自己什么时候死 |
[26:13] | It came to me in a dream | 我在梦里见过了 |
[26:17] | So, you do not have to worry about making a mistake | 所以呢,你不要担心为我就医 |
[26:22] | – I’m really sorry I’m-I’m very honored, but… – Nicholas | – 对不起,虽然我非常荣幸 – 尼古拉斯 |
[26:26] | I understand | 我懂 |
[26:28] | Me, myself, I did not want to be president | 我自己呢,其实也不想当总统 |
[26:32] | But the people, they wanted it so | 但人民一定要把这份责任交给我 |
[26:35] | Listen to me This is very important | 你听我讲 |
[26:39] | Here, in Kampala | 在坎帕拉(乌干达首都) |
[26:42] | you will have a hand in creating a new health service for this country… | 你将会参与重建 这个国家的卫生体系 |
[26:47] | something that will help millions of people | 千千万万的人民将会受益 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry I really do have a commitment to the mission in Mgambo | 对不起,我医疗站的工作需要我 |
[26:56] | I’d be lettin’ them down horribly You see? | 我不能就这样辜负他们啊 |
[27:06] | Ah | |
[27:09] | It’s the woman, the one I saw you with | 是不是那个女人? |
[27:12] | You want to get back to be with her | 你想回到她的身边 |
[27:14] | – Well, not entirely – [Laughing] | 不全是 |
[27:17] | It’s the woman It’s the woman | 那一定是那个女人了 |
[27:20] | Why don’t you tell her to come and be here with us? | 那就让她过来和你一起工作喽 |
[27:23] | Uh, well, it’s not that simple | 并没有这么简单 |
[27:26] | – It’s quite complicated actually – Why? | – 其实很复杂 – 为什么呢? |
[27:29] | – Is she married? – Yes, she is | – 他结婚了? – 是的 |
[27:33] | [Laughing] | |
[27:35] | Ah, Doctor | 医生啊 |
[27:38] | Doctor, you… you are very naughty | 医生啊,你非常调皮啊 |
[27:41] | – Me? – [Laughing] | 我? |
[27:44] | Ah, now you are even more interesting | 这样才让你更有胃口 |
[27:48] | Married women, they are always the most passionate, huh? | 已婚女人总是很热情如火 没错吧? |
[27:53] | – [Silent Laugh] – Yes | |
[27:55] | – It’s true – They are so grateful, huh? | – 没错 – 容易满足,没错吧? |
[27:57] | [All Laughing] | |
[27:59] | [Sighs] | |
[28:01] | Hmm Yes | |
[28:05] | I’m sorry Yes, I’m sorry for wasting your time | 不好意思浪费了你的时间 |
[28:08] | No, no | 哪里,哪里 |
[28:10] | My car will take you back first thing in the morning | 明早就派我的专车送你回去 |
[28:14] | But, in the meantime… Tonight, we are having a state dinner | 不过今晚有国宴 |
[28:19] | Please, would you join us there? | 你也出席吧 |
[28:21] | I’d very much like that Thank you | 非常荣幸 |
[28:23] | You have a suit? Dark suit? | 有西服么? 深色的? |
[28:27] | – No No, I don’t – Hmm | 没有 |
[28:42] | How much is this gonna cost me, by the way? | 这要多少钱啊? |
[28:44] | It’s okay It’s the president’s account | 别担心 会记到总统的账户 |
[28:49] | – Oh, can I just… – [Man] Hey! Stop! | |
[28:52] | [Shouting In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[29:01] | – What’s goin’ on? – [Man] Obote’s men. | – 发生什么了? – 厄波铁的人 |
[29:04] | – They’re everywhere – Really? | – 到处都是 – 是么? |
[29:07] | Yep They’re communists, you know? | 都是些共产主义者 |
[29:11] | Mind you, Amin’s more than a match for them | 不过阿敏对付他们绰绰有余 |
[29:14] | He’s ex-British army… King’s African Rifles | 他曾在英国军队效劳 |
[29:17] | – Uh, Jamshid – Yes, sir? | |
[29:19] | Pack those up and have them sent to the High Commission in the morning, please Thanks | 包好,明早送到英国使馆 |
[29:23] | Yes, he’s a little unpredictable… | 对了,他为人变幻莫测 |
[29:25] | but he’s got a firm hand | 不过有一定是肯定的 铁腕手段 |
[29:28] | [Whispering] Only thing the African really understands | 也是控制黑人唯一的手段 |
[29:30] | – Thanks, Jamshid – You’re welcome. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[29:37] | Yeah, up yours too, pal Bloody English | 自以为是的英格兰人 |
[29:41] | [Women Laughing] | |
[30:04] | Hello [Clears Throat] | 大家好 |
[30:11] | Hello | 你好 |
[30:17] | Hello there How do you do? | 你好 |
[30:20] | – Ah! Nicholas – Oh! | 尼古拉斯! |
[30:23] | – I’m so happy you came – So am I | – 你能来我很高兴 – 我也是 |
[30:25] | Please Please, this way I want to introduce you to my wives | 来 来 我来给你介绍我妻子 |
[30:29] | Excuse me Here This is Malyamu | 这是玛雅姆 |
[30:31] | She is my first wife She has given me five children | 这是我大老婆 给我生了5个 |
[30:34] | Hello | 你好 |
[30:36] | And this one… Nora. She has given me three. | 这个是诺喇 给我生了3个 |
[30:39] | Hello | 你好 |
[30:41] | And that here is Kay Yes | 这位是凯特 |
[30:44] | – This is Dr. Nicholas Garrigan. – Hello | – 这位是尼古拉斯 盖瑞根 – 你好 |
[30:47] | – He saved my life – Oh, wel… Really, I just stitched his hand up | – 他救了我一命 – 我不过是给他的手包扎了一下 |
[30:50] | – It was… – Don’t be so modest. | 不必谦虚 |
[30:53] | I believe it is you I have to thank for the T-shirt | T恤是你的吧 我可要好好谢谢你 |
[30:55] | Oh, right So you must be Campbell’s mother | 哦,那你就是坎波尔的妈妈吧 |
[30:59] | – Yes – It’s a pleasure meeting you | – 是的 – 很荣幸 |
[31:02] | Please come I have to introduce you to some people here | 跟我来,我还要介绍些人给你 |
[31:07] | Excuse me | |
[31:09] | – This is, uh, British High Commissioner, Mr Perkins – How do you do? | – 这个英国专员,博金斯先生 – 您好 |
[31:13] | Please, meet my good friend Dr Nicholas Garrigan | 这位是我的好朋友 尼古拉斯 盖瑞根医师 |
[31:17] | And his colleague Mr. Stone. | 他的同事,斯桐先生 |
[31:19] | – How do you do? – Fine Yes, we’ve already met | – 您好 – 很好,我们已经见过面了 |
[31:21] | – Well, I will talk with you later – Oh, right | 等会儿见 |
[31:24] | So, uh, Dr Garrigan, we’ve been hearing all sorts of things about you | 盖瑞根医生,您的大名我们已经如雷贯耳 |
[31:29] | Yes, I, uh… I gather the president has clasped you to his bosom | 看来你已经是总统的亲信了 |
[31:32] | Uh, no, no Not exactly | 哪有,哪有 |
[31:35] | What do you make of him? | 你对他如何评价? |
[31:37] | Well, I think he’s doing rather a great job | 他工作很出色 |
[31:39] | – Don’t you? – Yes He has some issues to be sorted out | – 是么? – 他还面对一些难题 |
[31:42] | But, no, he plays a pretty straight bat | 不过总体来说他做地不错 |
[31:45] | – Yes, definitely one of us – Anyway | – 和我们是一路人 – 对了 |
[31:48] | it’s very good to, uh, have another Englishman around | 能在他乡遇到一个英国人真亲切 |
[31:51] | – Scot – What? | – 苏格兰人 – 什么? |
[31:52] | – I’m a Scotsman – [Clapping] | 我是苏格兰人 |
[31:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, friends | 女士们,先生们,朋友们 |
[32:02] | I am speaking with you now because if I wait until later… | 我想现在把话说完 |
[32:06] | you will be too drunk to hear my voice | 晚点的话,你们就都喝醉了 |
[32:08] | [Guests Laughing] | |
[32:11] | – Here is where civilization began – Yes.Here in Africa | 乌干达是非洲文明的起源 |
[32:17] | Here is where the Greeks stole their philosophy… | 希腊人曾来这里抄袭哲学 |
[32:22] | and the Arabs took their medicine | 阿拉伯人曾来这里学习医药 |
[32:26] | We Ugandans must be more proud of this history | 如今乌干达人更要自豪 |
[32:31] | We are an independent African nation… | 因为我们现在是个独立的国家 |
[32:35] | living in peace and economic power. | 人民和平共处 成为不可忽视的经济力量 |
[32:39] | [Guests Murmuring] | |
[32:40] | – Black power – Yes | 黑人力量万岁 |
[32:44] | Just like all you people thought would never be possible | 你们所有人都曾认为这是不可能的 |
[32:48] | [Applauding, Cheering] | |
[32:51] | And now we will go through to dinner. | 现在我们进入正餐 |
[32:53] | The food tonight, it is all local | 今晚的食物是 |
[32:57] | special food | 当地土特产 |
[32:59] | And none of it is human flesh | 请各位放心 一点人肉也没有 |
[33:02] | [Laughing] | |
[33:04] | This is my last | 我的话说完了 |
[33:06] | [Guests Applauding, Whistling] | |
[33:12] | [Knocking] | |
[33:17] | Dr Garrigan Please come quickly The president is very sick | 盖瑞根医生,请快跟我来 总统病得很重 |
[33:21] | [Groaning] They have poisoned me | 他们给我下了毒 |
[33:24] | They are trying to assassinate me | 他们想谋害我 |
[33:26] | – [Gasps] Nicholas – Okay | 尼古拉斯 |
[33:29] | I just have to examine your stomach | 我得给你检查一下胃部 |
[33:32] | [Groans] | |
[33:34] | Obote’s people are everywhere. They want me dead, Nicholas. | 厄波铁的走狗遍地都是 都想要我的命,尼古拉斯 |
[33:37] | Okay, I’m just… I need to do this Okay? | 你忍一下 |
[33:41] | – [Groans] – One more One more | 还要一次 |
[33:43] | – [Gasps] – Okay Okay | 好了 |
[33:46] | Okay | 好了 |
[33:51] | Okay I think I know what this is Let me listen, just listen | 我明白了 让我听听看 |
[34:00] | Okay Yeah, okay I think I know what this is | 我明白是怎么回事儿了 |
[34:02] | Bear with me Uh… [Clears Throat] | 请稍等 |
[34:09] | There we go | |
[34:13] | [Groans] | |
[34:15] | There we are Okay | 来 |
[34:18] | I’m gonna ask you to sit on this pouf right here | 请坐在袋子上 |
[34:21] | [Gasping] | |
[34:25] | – Hey! What is this? – It’s okay It’s okay | – 你要干什么? – 别怕 |
[34:28] | – What is this? – It’s okay I’m just gonna hold it against your stomach | – 你要干什么? – 别怕,只是用它压在你肚子上 |
[34:30] | I’m gonna ask you to stand up… in three. | 我数三下,你就站起来 |
[34:33] | – One, two, three Go – [Gasping] | 1, 2, 3,起 |
[34:36] | [Loud Flatulence] | |
[34:40] | [Flatulence Continues] | |
[34:48] | [Laughing] | |
[34:57] | I feel better, much better | 好多了,好多了 |
[35:00] | [Laughing] Ah. Ah, yes. | |
[35:04] | You are a good doctor Thank you | 你是个好医生,谢谢你 |
[35:07] | In future, remember not to mix beer with aspirin | 以后要记得 吃阿司匹林时不能喝啤酒 |
[35:13] | – That was the cause? – I think so, yes | – 原来是这样啊? – 是啊 |
[35:17] | I am ashamed that you saw me like that | 让你看到我如此失态 我非常不好意思 |
[35:22] | – I was frightened – I’m a doctor | – 我好害怕 – 我是个医生 |
[35:26] | Everything that passes between us is confidential | 你我之间的事,我会保密 |
[35:29] | Okay? I’ve taken an oath | 我发过誓的 |
[35:31] | But a man who shows fear, he is weak | 脆弱的男人才会表露出恐惧 |
[35:37] | and he is a slave | 他只配做奴隶 |
[35:39] | Well, if you’re afraid of dying | 恐惧死亡 |
[35:42] | it shows you have a life worth keeping | 说明了生活的价值 |
[35:47] | Ah [Chuckling] | |
[35:50] | You see? | 你看你 |
[35:52] | You are a doctor and also a philosopher | 不但是个医生 还是个哲学家 |
[35:56] | [Chuckles] Yes | 没错 |
[35:59] | I do have a good life now | 我的确活地很好 |
[36:03] | Please Please, sit | 快请坐 |
[36:05] | Sit here Sit here | 坐这里 |
[36:12] | I come from a very poor family | 我出身贫穷 |
[36:15] | I think you should know this | 我跟你说 |
[36:18] | My father, he left me when I was a child | 我还小的时候 我爸就抛弃我了 |
[36:20] | The British army, it became my home | 英国军队成了我的家 |
[36:23] | They took me as a | 他们让我 |
[36:27] | cleaner in the kitchen, cleaning pots | 打扫厨房 洗盆洗碗 |
[36:32] | They used to beat me | 经常打我 |
[36:36] | “Build this wall, Amin” | “过来砌墙,阿敏” |
[36:39] | “Dig this latrine, Amin” | “挖个茅坑,阿敏” |
[36:41] | And now here I am, the president of Uganda | 现如今我是乌干达的总统 |
[36:47] | And who put me here? Huh? | 究竟谁把我推上这个位子呢? |
[36:52] | – It was the British – [Both Laughing] | 还是英国人 |
[36:57] | What a story | 真有意思! |
[37:02] | – Good night, Nicholas – Good night, sir | – 晚安,尼古拉斯 – 晚安 |
[37:21] | [On Phone] Uh, hello. Sarah, it’s Nicholas. | 恩,你好. 莎拉,我是尼古拉斯. |
[37:23] | – Nicholas, where are you? – I’m still in Kampala actually. | – 尼古拉斯,你在哪? – 还在坎帕拉 |
[37:27] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Look, the president’s offered me a job here. | 总统给了我一份工作 |
[37:32] | Normally, I wouldn’t even bother considering it. | 我通常不会考虑的 |
[37:34] | – But, under the circumstances… – Thank you | – 但就眼下的情况看 – 谢谢 |
[37:38] | I thought it might be quite a good idea. | 也许是件好事 |
[37:41] | [Children Shouting, Muffled] | |
[37:43] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:45] | David will be disappointed | 大卫会很失望的 |
[37:48] | Oh, well, I’ll write to David Of course I will | 我会给大卫写信解释的 |
[37:51] | Of course | 当然 |
[37:53] | I just hope you can do as much good there as you could’ve done here | 希望你在那边也能做地一样出色 |
[37:56] | Look, somebody’s callin’ me | 有人叫我 |
[37:59] | I’d, uh, better go | 我得挂了 |
[38:02] | – Sure – All right Well, listen Bye, Sarah | – 好吧 – 那好,再见了,莎拉 |
[38:06] | – I’ll be in touch – Bye | – 以后再联系 – 再见 |
[38:11] | [Baby Crying, Muffled] | |
[38:18] | [No Audible Dialogue] | |
[38:25] | [Wasswa] When you’re not treating the president or his family… | 当你不给总统和其家人看病的时候 |
[38:29] | the hospital could use your expertise here | 希望你能来医院去指导 |
[38:32] | [Bell Dings] | |
[38:36] | This is one of our new medical wards. | 这里是我们的一个新病房 |
[38:43] | Farther down the corridor will be the operating theaters | 前面是手术室 |
[38:46] | which the president has paid for himself | 是总统个人投资兴建的 |
[38:48] | – [Man] Yes, sir. – Hi, Doctor | – 你好 – 你好,医生 |
[38:51] | – Welcome to Mulago, Dr… – Garrigan Hello | – 欢迎来到我们医院,您是 – 盖瑞根 你好 |
[38:55] | I do hope you find the hospital up to the standard you are used to | 希望我们医院的标准 能够达到你的期望 |
[39:03] | Uh, excuse me Who was that? | 刚才那人是谁啊 |
[39:06] | Your predecessor… DrJunju | 你的前任 �q株医生 |
[39:10] | – Never mind him – Excuse me, sir. Two men to see you. | – 不要去管他了 – 打扰了,有两个人找你 |
[39:13] | – Excuse me a moment – Of course | – 抱歉 – 当然 |
[39:18] | [Chattering] | |
[39:20] | – HelloJolly nice of you – It’s very nice | |
[39:26] | [Children Shouting In Distance] | |
[39:30] | [Stone] Dr. Garrigan. | 盖瑞根医生 |
[39:33] | Just topping up on quinine | 刚刚补了针奎宁 (治疗疟疾) |
[39:36] | So, you’ve decided to stay | 你决定留下来了 |
[39:38] | – Uh, yes Yes, I did – Excellent Excellent | – 是的 – 非常好 |
[39:41] | Well, listen, I just wanted to say | 你听我说 |
[39:43] | that if there’s anything we can possibly help you with | 如果有任何需要我们帮忙的地方 |
[39:46] | please don’t, um, hesitate | 不要客气 |
[39:48] | [Scoffs] What, you’re my new best friend now? | 啥,你啥时候成我好朋友了? |
[39:51] | [Chuckles] | |
[39:53] | Do just stay in touch | 保持联系 |
[39:56] | Why? | 为啥? |
[39:59] | Well, given that we were so, uh | 我们曾… |
[40:03] | intimately involved with the president coming to… power… | 密切地参与了总统的… 夺权… |
[40:08] | the Foreign Office has asked me to point out our awareness | 外交部让我转告你 我们已经注意到 |
[40:12] | of your very unique personal relationship with President Amin | 你和阿敏总统的特殊关系 |
[40:16] | Mm-hmm? | |
[40:18] | [Clears Throat] Should you find the need to clarify your status | 如果你能给我们指点一下 |
[40:23] | regarding the details of that relationship | 你在这特殊关系里的角色 |
[40:26] | we would of course welcome any clarification you might | 我们将非常欢迎 |
[40:28] | [Inhales] Feel the need to share with us | 倾听你能提供的信息 |
[40:32] | [Silent Laugh] | |
[40:35] | Is there some special school where you people | 你们都是什么学校毕业的? |
[40:38] | learn to talk that bollocks? | 说话都拐弯抹角的 |
[40:43] | – Do, please, stay in touch – [Laughing] | 请千万保持联系 |
[40:48] | You… You take care now | 你自己保重 |
[40:55] | [People Chattering, Laughing] | |
[40:58] | [Amin] This man is going to kill… He’s going to kill the president | |
[41:01] | So Nicholas walks up to that cow, and he shoots it in the head | |
[41:03] | [Laughing] | |
[41:06] | On your marks! | 准备好! |
[41:08] | Get set! | 预备! |
[41:11] | – Go! – [Cheering] | 开始! |
[41:13] | Amin! Amin! | |
[41:20] | – Ho! – I won | 我赢了 |
[41:32] | – [Crowd Chattering] – Hit my hand Yes | |
[41:36] | – Okay Nicholas – Oh, no, no, no | |
[41:42] | [Laughing, Chattering] | |
[41:44] | Before I forget, I need to ask a favor | 在我忘记之前 你得帮我做件事 |
[41:47] | Anything | 什么都行 |
[41:49] | I will be in Libya next week | 我下星期去利比亚 |
[41:51] | and I need you to attend a meeting in my place | 你得替我出席一个会议 |
[41:54] | – What kind of meeting? – A simple matter of taste and common sense | – 什么样的会议? – 只要有鉴赏能力就行 |
[42:00] | I cannot think of anyone better than you | 没有人比你更合适的了 |
[42:12] | [Clears Throat] | |
[42:16] | Ah, gentlemen, please Don’t get up | 先生们,不必起立 |
[42:19] | The president sends his apologies. | 总统让我向大家致歉 |
[42:21] | He’s been called away… [Clears Throat] on short notice | 他临时有事,不能出席 |
[42:24] | He’s asked me to step in | 让我代替 |
[42:27] | – And you are? – Nicholas Garrigan, his doctor | – 您是? – 尼古拉斯 盖瑞根,他的医师 |
[42:32] | – His doctor? – Yes. | – 他的医师? – 没错 |
[42:35] | – And you are? – I’m the Austrian foreign minister | – 那您是? – 我是奥地利的外交部长 |
[42:39] | This is Dr Ramml, one of our leading architects | 这位是拉莫博士 我国首席建筑师 |
[42:42] | and Dr Brunner from the Institute of Civil Engineering | 土木工程学院的布汝纳博士 |
[42:46] | Together, we are the first bid | 我们是第一投标人 |
[42:48] | Bid, right | 投标,好 |
[42:51] | For what precisely? | 投什么标啊? |
[42:54] | [Vehicles Passing] | |
[42:57] | [Airplane Passes Overhead] | |
[43:03] | I love it | 我喜欢 |
[43:06] | Good choice | 不错的选择 |
[43:08] | Modern, elegant… a symbol of Uganda’s future | 现代,典雅 乌干达未来的象征 |
[43:12] | – Here is where we will have the next Pan-African Congress – [Wasswa] Nice. | – 下届泛非大会就在这里召开 – 漂亮 |
[43:16] | My two closest advisors… | 我两个最信任的顾问 |
[43:20] | Tweedledum and Tweedledee [Laughing] | 我的左膀右臂 |
[43:25] | – Look what Nicholas has designed for me – Nice | – 来看看尼古拉斯给我设计的 – 不错 |
[43:29] | – I didn’t design anything It was more… – That’s nonsense | – 又不是我设计的… – 不用谦虚 |
[43:31] | You have a wonderful eye | 你的眼光很好 |
[43:34] | Jonah… he has no taste | 穷纳… 没有品位了 |
[43:37] | Look at him. [Laughs] | 你看看他啊 |
[43:40] | Even his suits, they look silly | 穿西服还这么土 |
[43:43] | Is that not right, Jonah? [Laughing] | 是不是啊,穷纳? |
[43:47] | [Speaking African Language] | [当地语言] |
[43:54] | What is it you want, Jonah? | 你想要什么?穷纳? |
[43:56] | I have some ministerial papers for your signature | 我有一些文件需要你签字 |
[43:59] | Go | 先走吧 |
[44:01] | I will sign them later | 我一会儿签 |
[44:12] | I do not like the way that man looks at me | 我不喜欢他看我的眼神 |
[44:17] | Do you think he looks at me strangely? | 你不认为他看我的眼神很奇怪吗? |
[44:19] | No No, I can’t say that I’ve noticed | 没有啊,没注意过 |
[44:23] | Okay Enlargement of the medial sternum | 内侧胸骨增生 |
[44:26] | and reticular nodular lung patterns… | 肺部网状结节 |
[44:29] | all indicating pulmonary T.B. | 都是肺结核的症状 |
[44:31] | – Yeah, but it could be disseminated… – [Explosion] | 而且会扩散 |
[44:35] | – What was that? – [Gunfire In Distance] | 怎么了? |
[44:55] | Makindye Prison… where Obote’s people are being held | 麦金代监狱 囚禁厄波铁手下的地方 |
[44:59] | – [Gunfire Continues] – Can you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[45:04] | [Man] Dr. Garrigan! Dr. Garrigan! | 盖瑞根医生! 盖瑞根医生! |
[45:07] | Please! Come quickly | 快点,快来 |
[45:09] | The president’s son is sick. | 总统的儿子有病了 |
[45:12] | [Nicholas] What’s wrong with him? What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[45:15] | [Gunfire Continues] | |
[45:17] | [Engine Racing, Tires Skid] | |
[45:21] | Can you hear me, child? I’m begging you to stop it. Mackenzie! | 儿子,你能听见我说话吗? 我求你不要这样了,麦刊吉! |
[45:25] | – Thank you You can step away – Stop it, Mackenzie Please | – 谢谢,你先让开 – 不要这样啊,麦刊吉 |
[45:28] | – Thank you Your son’s epileptic? – I don’t know | – 你儿子有癫痫症? – 我不知道 |
[45:32] | – What? Has he been like this before? – Yes | – 啥?他以前也出现过这种情况吗? – 是的 |
[45:34] | Right Can you hold his knees up against his chest? | 你可以帮我把他膝盖抬到胸前吗? |
[45:37] | – Yeah, yeah – If you can do that Okay The other hand back here | – 好的 – 很好,另外一只手放这里 |
[45:40] | – This is Campbell? – It’s Mackenzie, Campbell’s brother | – 这位是坎波尔? – 是麦刊吉,坎波尔的弟弟 |
[45:42] | – Mackenzie? Right – Come on, Mackenzie Come on, baby | – 麦刊吉? – 加油啊,麦刊吉 加油,孩子 |
[45:45] | Mackenzie, I am Dr Garrigan Okay? | 麦刊吉, 我是盖瑞根医生 |
[45:48] | We’re gonna sort you out. | 我来帮你治病 |
[45:50] | – We’ll get you to hospital It’s gonna be fine – No, no, no | – 然后送你去医院,会没事的 – 不能,不能 |
[45:52] | – The president will not allow it – I really think the child… | – 总统不允许 – 这孩子必须送… |
[45:55] | – You must do what you can do from here – The child has to go to hospital | – 你只能在这里治 – 这孩子需要送医院 |
[45:57] | – Please! Please – [Mackenzie Gasping] | 求你了 |
[46:03] | It’s okay now, baby Mama’s here | 没事的,儿子,妈在这儿 |
[46:05] | Mama is here It’s okay Mama’s here | 会没事的 妈在这儿 |
[46:09] | – Okay Okay – [Breathing Calms] | 好了,好了 |
[46:12] | There you are. Okay. Okay. | 没事了,儿子 |
[46:15] | – There we are – Thank you Thank you, Doctor | – 好了 – 谢谢你,医生 |
[46:18] | – I thought I was losing him – It’s okay. He’s gonna be fine. | – 我以为他快不行了 – 没事了 |
[46:23] | [Objects Clattering] | |
[46:25] | Could you, uh… Could you move the toys from that bed, please? | 你帮我把那些玩具从床上拿走 |
[46:29] | Could you move the toys from that bed, please? | 你帮我把那些玩具从床上拿走 |
[46:37] | Ah [Mock Groan] | |
[46:41] | Big boy Big boy | 好孩子 |
[46:44] | Here we go | |
[46:49] | It’s okay, baby I’m so sorry | 宝贝儿,是我不好 |
[46:51] | It’s okay Don’t say sorry | 不用道歉 |
[46:54] | Don’t say sorry. [Murmurs] | 不用道歉 |
[46:56] | – This is where you live? – Yes | – 你们住这里? – 是的 |
[46:59] | Why not at State House with the other wives? | 为什么不和其他妻子一起住? |
[47:02] | Since I had Mackenzie, my husband prefers us to be somewhere more private | 自从生了麦刊吉 我丈夫就把我们隐藏起来了 |
[47:06] | That’s ridiculous | 太荒唐了 |
[47:09] | I think this child has epilepsy. | 这孩子有癫痫症 |
[47:11] | It’s a perfectly treatable condition | 在医院里是可以治好的 |
[47:15] | – The president does visit you here? – He visits the children, not me | – 总统会经常来看你? – 他是来看孩子们的,不是看我 |
[47:22] | I am a bad omen | 我有个不好的预感 |
[47:24] | [Sniffles] | |
[47:28] | Okay | |
[47:30] | Okay, I’m gonna make an appointment for Mackenzie at the hospital | 好的,我去医院给麦刊吉预约 |
[47:33] | All right? | 如何? |
[47:35] | I will tell the president how helpful you have been | 我会告诉总统 你帮了大忙 |
[47:41] | – #[Drumming] – ## [Singing Traditional Scottish Song] | |
[47:57] | ## [Continues] | |
[48:21] | #[Continues] | |
[48:40] | #[Ends] | |
[48:42] | [Applauding, Cheering] | |
[48:47] | – [Man] Very nice. – [Doorbell Buzzes] | |
[48:51] | [Doorbell Buzzes] | |
[48:59] | [Amin] Good morning, Nicholas. | 早上好,尼古拉斯 |
[49:01] | I could not go without thanking you for helping my son… | 在我走之前一定 要感谢你对我儿子的帮助 |
[49:05] | Don’t mention it | 不要客气 |
[49:06] | and to bring you a small gift | 并且给你带来了一份礼物 |
[49:12] | No doctor should be without his ambulance | 医生不能没有救护车 |
[49:15] | – [Laughing] – For me? | – 给我的? |
[49:17] | Yes Come Come This is yours here | 是的 是你的 |
[49:20] | – Oh – [Laughs] | |
[49:23] | Uh-huh? What do you think? | 喜欢么? |
[49:25] | Are you serious? It-It’s a fantastic gift | 真给我的么吗? 这是份完美的礼物 |
[49:28] | Are you happy now? Eh? Let’s try it | 开心么 不如来试试 |
[49:31] | You can drive me to the airport I have to fly to Libya on business | 你可以送我去机场 我要去利比亚出差 |
[49:34] | – Don’t you think that I should get dressed? – Quickly then Quickly | – 我得去换件衣服 – 那就快去 |
[49:38] | – Now? Right – Yes | – 现在?好 – 是的 |
[49:40] | I’ll just be a minute | 我马上回来 |
[49:49] | – Are you comfortable here? – Yeah, very much Thank you | – 你在这里舒服吧? – 非常舒服,谢谢 |
[49:53] | Ah | |
[50:02] | So, uh, it… it was Obote’s men who attacked the prison, yeah? | 是厄波铁的人偷袭了监狱吧? |
[50:06] | – Yes – Right | – 是的 – 明白了 |
[50:08] | We heard the gunfire all the way at the hospital | 我们在医院里听见了枪声 |
[50:12] | – Yes, and my soldiers, they held them off – Oh, right | – 我的兵把他们挡住了 – 是么 |
[50:17] | We thought we were going to be inundated with casualties. | 我以为医院又要爆满了 |
[50:19] | Do you want to drive your car? I want to see you drive your car | 你想开车么? 我想看看你开车 |
[50:22] | – Okay – Please Come | – 好 – 走吧 |
[50:24] | – Come – Okay Okay | – 快来 – 好 好 |
[50:29] | [Laughing] | |
[50:36] | So, you do not like the way I treat my son | 你不认同我对待儿子的方法 |
[50:42] | Uh, no No, I don’t | 没错 |
[50:46] | Hiding him away like that, it’s-it’s ruining his life | 把他藏起来是在摧残他的生命 |
[50:49] | That boy has everything he wants | 那孩子想要什么就有什么 |
[50:52] | Except the treatment that could save him | 但就是不能治疗他的病 |
[50:54] | He has comfort and luxury in life | 他有舒适和奢侈的生活 |
[50:57] | – Money? Sir, it’s no substitute for anything – Nicholas | – 钱不能替代一切 – 尼古拉斯 |
[51:02] | You have never been poor | 你没有穷过 |
[51:06] | What about Kay? Don’t you think it’s, uh… | 那凯特呢? 你不认为… |
[51:08] | Do not speak about things you do not understand | 不要说这些了,你不了解 |
[51:16] | But the way you are concerned | 但是你能关心 |
[51:18] | it has touched me, and I will consider | 让我大为感动 我会为此考虑 |
[51:23] | You know, I like this type of frank conversation | 我喜欢这种诚恳的交谈 |
[51:28] | Yes I respect your honesty | 我因此尊敬你 |
[51:31] | and your opinion completely. | 和你的观点 |
[51:34] | – Nicholas! – [Man] Stop! | 尼古拉斯! |
[51:38] | – [Men Shouting] – [Gunfire] | |
[51:41] | – Shit! Shit! – Drive! Drive | – 妈的! 妈的! – 快开! 快开 |
[51:46] | [Gunfire Continues] | |
[51:49] | Drive past! Drive! | 快开过去! |
[51:52] | – [Man Shouts] – [Whimpers] | |
[51:54] | – Drive! – [Shouting] | 快开! |
[51:57] | [Tires Screeching] | |
[52:00] | [Shouting In African Language] | |
[52:02] | – [Gunshots] – [Shouting Continues] | |
[52:15] | Obote’s men! I’m sure of it! | 一定是厄波铁的人 |
[52:18] | If I had not been in your car… | 如果我不在你车里… |
[52:20] | But it is in my dream | 但我在梦里看见了 |
[52:25] | – They cannot kill me It is in my dream – [Chatter On Military Radio] | 他们杀不了我的 我在梦里见过的 |
[52:28] | [Murmuring] | |
[52:33] | Somebody told his men my travel plans. | 一定有人泄漏了我的行程 |
[52:39] | Somebody is betraying me | 一定是有人出卖了我 |
[52:42] | I cannot trust… anybody. | 我不能相信任何人 |
[52:46] | I’m surrounded by traitors! | 我周围都是叛徒 |
[52:57] | Masanga [African Language] | 马山嘎 [当地语言] |
[53:00] | Nicholas Nicholas | 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 |
[53:03] | You know Masanga? He is one of my people | 这是马山嘎 他是我的族人,亲信 |
[53:08] | He will handle all of my security matters from now on | 他从现在开始将全权负责我的安全 |
[53:13] | Yes, sir | 是,长官 |
[53:15] | – You will take care of me and this country – Yes, sir | – 你要负责我和这个国家的安全 – 是,长官 |
[53:22] | Where is Jonah Wasswa? Where is he? | 穷纳 沃斯沃在哪? 他哪里去了? |
[53:25] | I need my minister | 我的部长哪里去了? |
[53:28] | A minister should be by his president’s side | 部长应该跟随总统 |
[53:33] | – Where is he? – I don’t know | – 他哪里去了? – 我不知道 |
[53:36] | And you call yourself my closest advisor? | 你还有脸说你是我最信任的顾问? |
[53:44] | – Huh? – [Vehicle Doors Slam] | |
[53:47] | [Man, Amin Speaking African Language] | [当地语言] |
[53:52] | [Laughs] You see? | 你看 |
[53:55] | You see? These loyal soldiers | 我这些忠心的士兵 |
[53:57] | already they have captured the criminals | 已经抓到了罪犯 |
[54:03] | [People Groaning, Whimpering] | |
[54:14] | – [Groaning, Whimpering Continue] – [Man Shouting] | |
[54:19] | – [Groaning] – [Speaking African Language] | [当地语言] |
[54:24] | Do not pity them, Nicholas | 不要可怜他们 尼古拉斯 |
[54:29] | These men here, they wanted you dead | 这些人想要你死 |
[54:35] | Why did you try to kill me? | 你们为什么要杀我? |
[54:39] | Huh? | |
[54:42] | I will not die… until I say! | 你们杀不了我的 |
[54:49] | Look at me! [Shouting In African Language] | 看着我 [当地语言] |
[54:53] | [Groans] | |
[54:56] | [African Language] Obote! | [当地语言] 厄波铁! |
[55:00] | Huh? | |
[55:02] | You work for him! | 你们是给他卖命的! |
[55:04] | Obote! Huh? | 厄波铁! |
[55:07] | That-That drunk, silly man! | 为了那个酗酒的傻瓜? |
[55:11] | You want to kill me for that drunk, silly man? | 你们为了那个酗酒的傻瓜要杀我 |
[55:16] | Huh? | |
[55:23] | Uganda loves me | 乌干达人民爱戴我 |
[55:27] | because I am loyal | 因为我忠心耿耿 |
[55:30] | and I am fair | 因为我一视同仁 |
[55:34] | [Groans] | |
[55:37] | I am your president | 我是你们的总统啊 |
[55:47] | [Groans] | |
[55:49] | Come, Nicholas | 来,尼古拉斯 |
[55:51] | This is no place for us. | 我们该走了 |
[56:03] | [Weapons Clack] | |
[56:08] | – [Water Running] – [Exhales] | |
[56:28] | [Chattering] | |
[56:30] | #[Singing] | |
[56:45] | – ## [Continues] – [Chattering] | |
[57:00] | #[Continues] | |
[57:20] | #[Continues] | |
[57:27] | [Chattering] | |
[57:29] | #[Ends] | |
[57:33] | [Insects Chirping] | |
[57:42] | [Nicholas] These I can read you later. | 这些有空我再念给你听 |
[57:44] | And the rest… The rest are just pro forma papers for you to sign | 还有些亲文件要你签字 |
[57:47] | Um, I left a small list of medical equipment at the end | 我还在最后加了些医疗器材 |
[57:51] | for my old surgery in Mgambo. | 是给我原来工作过的医疗站的 |
[58:04] | Is there anything else, Nicholas? | 还有事情么,尼古拉斯? |
[58:12] | Eh? | |
[58:16] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯? |
[58:19] | It’s probably nothing, sir | 其实也没什么 |
[58:26] | What? | 说啊 |
[58:31] | Nicholas, you are my closest advisor | 尼古拉斯,你是我最信任的顾问 |
[58:37] | – [Exhales] – Please. | 不要顾虑 |
[58:40] | Tell me what is on your mind. | 告诉我你的心事 |
[58:49] | Last night, I went to the Holiday Inn and had a drink | 昨晚我去了夏日酒店喝了一杯 |
[58:55] | I saw Jonah Wasswa there speaking to some white guy in the bar | 看见穷纳 沃斯沃和白人在谈话 |
[59:00] | Something about it just didn’t seem right. | 看起来不对劲 |
[59:04] | It’s… It’s probably nothing | 应该是我多心了 |
[59:07] | but, uh, you might wanna have a talk with him | 不过你因该找他谈谈 |
[59:10] | Just… Just a talk | 只是谈谈 |
[59:15] | Like I say, it’s probably nothin’. | 应该没什么 |
[59:24] | Good night, sir | 晚安 |
[59:33] | [Children Shouting, Laughing] | |
[59:50] | – Ah How are you? – Very well How are you? | |
[59:54] | Very well See you next week | |
[59:56] | – #[Man Singing Rock] – Would you care for a drink? | |
[1:00:01] | [Laughing] That’s very good, Mackenzie | |
[1:00:08] | – #[Continues] – [Laughing] | |
[1:00:10] | Very good. Go show your brother. | |
[1:00:15] | – [Continues] – [Water Splashes] | |
[1:00:18] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[1:00:23] | Hiya | 你–好 |
[1:00:25] | [Laughs] | |
[1:00:28] | Uh, he’s looking much better | 他看起来好多了 |
[1:00:31] | Much better | 是好多了 |
[1:00:34] | That other one is Campbell | 那个坎波尔 |
[1:00:36] | He is the one who got your T-shirt | 就是拿了你T恤那个 |
[1:00:38] | You’re a man of taste | 你很有品位 |
[1:00:42] | [Child] Mummy! Mummy! | 妈! |
[1:00:44] | – [Child Chattering] – Please, good-bye | 再见 |
[1:00:48] | – Mummy! He keeps pushing me! Mummy! – Okay, stop it | – 妈!他总推我,妈! – 别闹了 |
[1:00:51] | Stop it, Mackenzie. | 别闹了,麦刊吉 |
[1:00:54] | – Dr. Garrigan. Daydreaming? – #[Fades Out] | 盖瑞根医生,在做白日梦? |
[1:00:59] | Well, looking at you, Stone, I certainly hope so | 看到你了,斯桐 我真希望是场白日梦 |
[1:01:02] | [Chuckling] I wasn’t expecting to find you here | 没想到在这里见到你 |
[1:01:04] | I thought you’d be with the president on his trip to London | 我以为你会陪伴总统去伦敦呢 |
[1:01:07] | No, I’m needed here | 没有,这里更需要我 |
[1:01:09] | – I do hope the man hasn’t blown up again – Uh, what? | – 我希望那个人不会又爆发了吧 – 啥? |
[1:01:13] | I was reading this article in the Times. I don’t know if you’ve seen it | 我在泰晤士报上看到一篇报道 不知道你是否见过 |
[1:01:17] | It seems a high courtjudge who recently ruled against Amin has gone missing. | 前不久判阿敏有罪的大法官 无缘无故失踪了 |
[1:01:21] | – Hasn’t been seen for five days. – I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical explanation. | – 整整五天了 – 一定是事出有因 |
[1:01:26] | Well, the thing is, we’ve been getting reports | 我们收到相关报道 |
[1:01:28] | up and down the country of the same thing | 乌干达上上下下 |
[1:01:31] | People speaking out against the regime | 只要出面反对现政权的人 |
[1:01:35] | just, uh, disappearing | 就会失踪 |
[1:01:37] | No Look, if you’re gonna accuse the president of something, you just come out and say it | 你听着,如果你有什么针对总统的话 就直说,不必拐弯抹角 |
[1:01:40] | – All right? – I was just hoping you might be able | 我不过希望你能 |
[1:01:43] | to give us a little clarification | 出面澄清 |
[1:01:45] | Oh, fuck your clarifications, Stone! Fuck them | 去你妈的澄清 斯桐! |
[1:01:50] | You people amaze me | 你们这些人还真有意思 |
[1:01:52] | You know, the first sign of an independent African leader actually achieving something | 一个独立的非洲领导人做了一番事业 |
[1:01:56] | and what do you do? | 你们呢 |
[1:01:58] | You spit your dummy because you can’t stand the idea that he’s done it without you | 你们就说三道四 因为你们不愿看到他能够独立自主 |
[1:02:02] | I know he’s maybe a little bit rough, but what do you expect? | 我知道他脾气暴了点 那有怎么了 |
[1:02:04] | Do you think Obote’s people are sittin’ around waitin’ for clarifications? | 厄波铁的爪牙不会都等着听他澄清吧 |
[1:02:10] | Look at me | 你看着我 |
[1:02:12] | This is Africa You meet violence with violence | 这是非洲,要以暴治暴 |
[1:02:16] | Anything else, and you’re dead | 不然就活不下去 |
[1:02:19] | Well, then perhaps you’d be so kind | 那就劳驾您 |
[1:02:21] | as to explain to me the whereabouts of Health Minister Wasswa | 解释一下卫生部长沃斯沃的下落 |
[1:02:27] | What? | 啥? |
[1:02:29] | Well, he’s, uh… he’s missing too | 他也失踪了 |
[1:02:33] | But, as you say, I’m sure there’s some, uh perfectly normal explanation | 不过你说没错 这一定事出有因 |
[1:02:37] | [Clears Throat] I’m, uh, having drinks later | 我晚些要和这篇文章的作者 |
[1:02:40] | with the man who wrote the article | 喝上一杯 |
[1:02:43] | Perhaps you’d like to join us | 也许你能赏脸 |
[1:02:46] | and shed some light on the matter | 给我们指点指点 |
[1:02:48] | – Fine I will – All right Six o’clockish | – 好,我一定会 – 好的,6点钟吧 |
[1:02:57] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, I’m here to see the health minister | – 您有什么事? – 我有事要找卫生部长 |
[1:03:00] | – I’m afraid she’s busy – [Masanga Speaking African Language] | 她正忙 |
[1:03:20] | You were right. | 你没说错 |
[1:03:23] | The health minister has gone missing Apparently, he’s fled to Tanzania | 卫生部长逃到坦桑尼亚去了 |
[1:03:27] | What? Jonah Wasswa? | 什么? 穷纳 沃斯沃? |
[1:03:30] | [Nicholas] Mmm. [Clears Throat] | |
[1:03:32] | It appears he’s embezzled several hundred thousand pounds’worth of Ministry funds. | 他贪污了卫生部的公款 |
[1:03:35] | And some people are suggesting that he’s joined up with Obote’s exiles | 有人说他和厄波铁一伙人是同谋 |
[1:03:39] | – I find that very hard to believe – The man was on the verge… | 难以令人信服 |
[1:03:41] | of sealing a major pharmaceutical deal | 他正处在谈成一桩重大药品交易的边缘 |
[1:03:45] | [Grunts] Life-saving penicillin for the masses | 能够普救乌干达大众的青霉素 |
[1:03:50] | I should know. I set up the meeting with his South African counterpart… | 我之所以知道 因为是我在牵头引线 |
[1:03:54] | at, um, the Holiday Inn | 见面就在夏日酒店 |
[1:04:00] | So, this embezzlement… is it on the record? | 贪污公款有证据么? |
[1:04:05] | – Yes Yes, it is – And I can quote you in the paper? | – 当然有 – 我在报纸上可以引述您? |
[1:04:10] | – I’m sorry? Quote me? – Not directly, of course | – 啥? 引述我? – 不会写您的姓名 |
[1:04:14] | As a government spokesman | 以一位政府发言人的身份 |
[1:04:16] | Government spokesman? | 政府发言人? |
[1:04:19] | Aye | 好吧 |
[1:04:21] | [Thunderclap] | |
[1:04:28] | [Voices Whispering, Indistinct] | |
[1:05:02] | Mr President | 总统先生 |
[1:05:05] | I’ve come to say good-bye | 我是来告辞的 |
[1:05:08] | I’m going home | 我要回家了 |
[1:05:11] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[1:05:13] | Boo! [Laughing] | |
[1:05:19] | I got you I got him | 把你骗了 我把他骗了 |
[1:05:21] | [Laughing] | |
[1:05:23] | Nicholas, meet my body double, Wzenga | 尼古拉斯 这是我的替身,沃岩戈 |
[1:05:27] | Look at him Everything the same | 你看他啊 长得多像啊 |
[1:05:30] | Except… What do you say, Nicholas? | 除了一点 你说,尼古拉斯? |
[1:05:33] | Is he as handsome as me? | 他有我英俊么? |
[1:05:35] | – No No, he’s not – Aha! You see? | – 没有,没有 – 你看 |
[1:05:38] | You see? Nicholas agrees. You are much more ugly than me, Wzenga. | 尼古拉斯和我看法一样 你比我丑多了,沃岩戈 |
[1:05:42] | [All Laughing] | |
[1:05:46] | Look, look, look, Nicholas. I have others also. | 尼古拉斯 我还有其他替身呢 |
[1:05:50] | All part of Captain Masanga’s plan for my security. | 这都是上尉马山嘎 为我制定的安全计划 |
[1:05:55] | [Chuckling] Clever, huh? | 妙吧? |
[1:05:58] | Yeah | 当然 |
[1:06:04] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:06:15] | Nicholas | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:06:21] | My Nicholas | 我的尼古拉斯 |
[1:06:27] | What is all this about your going home? | 怎么突然要回家呢? |
[1:06:31] | Hmm? | |
[1:06:37] | We… | |
[1:06:39] | You once told me that you respected me… | 你曾跟我说 你尊敬我 |
[1:06:42] | ’cause I wasn’t afraid to speak my mind | 因为我心直口快 |
[1:06:45] | Mmm Speak | 那就说吧 |
[1:06:51] | It’s this business with Wasswa | 是沃斯沃的事 |
[1:06:55] | I can’t… | 我… |
[1:06:58] | It fucking stinks And I can’t help coming back to that moment | 这里面一定有鬼 马上让我回想到前几天 |
[1:07:01] | when I asked you to talk to him | 我让你和他谈谈的事 |
[1:07:04] | Look, this isn’t me | 这不是我的为人 |
[1:07:06] | I have to go home now. | 我必须走了 |
[1:07:09] | You cannot | 你不能走 |
[1:07:12] | What? | 啥 |
[1:07:14] | Your work is not finished here yet. | 你在这的工作还没有做完 |
[1:07:16] | But I didn’t come here to finish anything | 但是我不是来完成任何工作的 |
[1:07:20] | You promised to me | 你答应过我 |
[1:07:22] | that you would help to build a new Uganda | 你会努力帮助建设新乌干达 |
[1:07:25] | You swore an oath. | 你曾经发过誓的 |
[1:07:28] | The oath is, um… | 我发的誓是 |
[1:07:30] | It’s… It’s a doctor’s oath of confidentiality We all take it | 医生要为病人守密 所有医生都要发的誓 |
[1:07:33] | – It’s got nothing to do with Uganda – Huh? | 与乌干达毫无关系 |
[1:07:35] | Nothing? Nothing comes from nothing | 毫无关系 怎么会毫无关系呢 |
[1:07:41] | You have a conscience | 你是有良心的 |
[1:07:43] | I know you do | 我知道你有 |
[1:07:45] | That is why you came here in the first place. | 这是你来乌干达的初衷 |
[1:07:48] | Or are you like all the other British? | 难道你和其他英国人一样? |
[1:07:53] | Just here to fuck and to take away | 到这里享受掠夺 |
[1:07:58] | No | 不是 |
[1:08:00] | – No – No | – 不是 – 不是 |
[1:08:03] | Why else would I trust you with my family? | 为什么我会把我家人的性命托付于你 |
[1:08:10] | You are like my own son | 因为我拿你当我亲生儿子 |
[1:08:17] | I’m Nicholas Garrigan | 我叫尼古拉斯 盖瑞根 |
[1:08:19] | and I’m from Scotland | 苏格兰人 |
[1:08:21] | That’s my home I want to go… | 那里才是我的家 我想回家了 |
[1:08:24] | Your home is here | 你的家是这里 |
[1:08:26] | Please | 求你了 |
[1:08:28] | Just, please… | 求你了 |
[1:08:30] | Do not be a silly boy | 别傻 |
[1:08:33] | If you go now, what will they think about you and, uh, Jonah Wasswa? | 如果你现在离开,大家会怎么认为? 穷纳 沃斯沃的事? |
[1:08:38] | What are you talkin’ about? I said… I said talk to him | 你说什么呢? 我只是让你去和他谈谈 |
[1:08:43] | Do not pretend to yourself that you did not know | 不要装傻了 你难道不知道 |
[1:08:47] | You are a stronger man than that | 承认了吧 |
[1:08:52] | I didn’t want him to die though | 我没想让他死啊 |
[1:08:57] | But you… you did it | 但你还是…对我说了 |
[1:09:02] | – Why? You want to know why? – Mm-hmm | 你知道为什么你会说么? |
[1:09:06] | You did it because | 你这么做 |
[1:09:10] | you love me | 因为你爱我 |
[1:09:14] | You have stepped deep into the heart of my country | 你已经深深走入人民的心中 |
[1:09:20] | Uganda | 乌干达人民 |
[1:09:23] | Uganda embraces you | 乌干达人民因此爱戴你 |
[1:09:33] | – [Backslap] – Nicholas | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:09:35] | Nicholas | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:09:38] | What you need is to have some fun | 你应该放松一下 |
[1:09:42] | #[Band: African Pop] | |
[1:09:45] | #[Group Singing In African Language] | |
[1:10:05] | ## [Singing Continues] | |
[1:10:13] | Hey, Nicholas. Where have you been? | 尼古拉斯 你跑哪里去了? |
[1:10:16] | – I want you to meet Betty – Betty | – 我给你介绍一下,呗蒂 – 呗蒂你好 |
[1:10:18] | And this here is her sisterJoy | 这是他妹妹 乔爱 |
[1:10:21] | – Joy – Hello | – 乔爱你好 – 你好 |
[1:10:23] | – Hello – Joy is going to look after you this weekend | – 你好 – 乔爱这个周末负责照看你 |
[1:10:25] | – [Giggles] – Joy… | 乔爱 |
[1:10:28] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:10:30] | – All right – All right | – 好的 – 好的 |
[1:10:33] | – And now, let the games begin – [Murmurs] | 尽情享受 |
[1:10:38] | – [Blusters] – Yes | 好的 |
[1:10:42] | Nicholas You did not know we had Ugandan cowboys, eh? | 尼古拉斯 你不知道我们乌干达也有牛仔吧? |
[1:10:46] | – [All Laughing] – Finance Minister | 财政部长 |
[1:10:52] | – [All Laughing] – [Camera Shutter Clicking] | |
[1:10:55] | [Amin] Come here. | 过来 |
[1:10:57] | [Laughing Continues] | |
[1:11:00] | All right | |
[1:11:03] | #[Drums] | |
[1:11:09] | [Woman Laughing] | |
[1:11:18] | #[Band: Afrobeat] | |
[1:11:23] | [Women Squealing] | |
[1:11:37] | Can I have another whiskey, please? | 能再给我一杯威士忌么? |
[1:11:43] | [Chuckling] | |
[1:11:47] | Well, let me tell you, Nicholas, you’ve chosen a fine life. | 尼古拉斯 我看你对人生的选择很正确 |
[1:11:50] | #[Band Continues] | |
[1:11:53] | [Amin’s Voice] You want to kill me for that drunk, silly man? | 你们为了那个酗酒的傻瓜要杀我? |
[1:11:56] | #[Woman Singing] | |
[1:11:59] | [Amin’s Voice] Nicholas. Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 |
[1:12:09] | [Kay] Dr. Garrigan. | 盖瑞根医生 |
[1:12:11] | #[Band Continues] | |
[1:12:19] | Jesus fucking Christ, you look so lovely | 你真他妈的美 |
[1:12:23] | [Laughs] | |
[1:12:26] | You know something? I shouldn’t be here | 你知道么 我根本不应该在这里 |
[1:12:29] | I should be in Scotland with my dad | 我应该和我爸在苏格兰行医 |
[1:12:32] | I should be looking after little old ladies, ’cause… ’cause here I’ve fucked up | 我应该去照看年迈的老人 我把这里搞得一塌糊涂 |
[1:12:38] | Kay, I fucked up I fucked up | 凯特,都是我搞砸的 都是我不好 |
[1:12:41] | Uh-uh, uh-uh Not here | 别在这里 |
[1:12:46] | – Walk with me – What? | – 和我走走吧 – 啥? |
[1:12:49] | Walk with me | 和我走走吧 |
[1:12:56] | #[Man Singing Rock] | |
[1:13:06] | – [Chattering] – #[Continues] | |
[1:13:09] | – I’m fucking doomed – Watch your head | – 我死定了 – 小心头 |
[1:13:12] | You know he’s got go-go dancers after me now? | 他现在用漂亮小妞监视我 |
[1:13:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿啊? |
[1:13:19] | I don’t know | 我也不知道 |
[1:13:21] | [Joy] Nicky? | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:13:23] | Oh, shit! It’s the go-go dancer | 他妈的 是那个漂亮小妞 |
[1:13:26] | – Oh, uh… uh… – Nicky? | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:13:29] | In here In here Come on | 跟我来 |
[1:13:31] | Just follow me Up here | 跟着我 |
[1:13:34] | #[Continues] | |
[1:13:38] | – Shh! Shh! – [Laughing] | |
[1:13:41] | You be quiet Shh! | 小声点 |
[1:13:44] | [Chuckling] | |
[1:13:51] | Oh, fuck it | 去他妈的 |
[1:14:02] | #[Continues] | |
[1:14:20] | [Moaning] | |
[1:14:30] | [Gasping] | |
[1:14:34] | #[Continues] | |
[1:14:44] | #[Fades Out] | |
[1:14:51] | He has always been like this | 他一直都是这样的 |
[1:14:54] | He just chose not to show you until now | 他只是还没对你下黑手罢了 |
[1:15:01] | Nicholas | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:15:04] | You have to find a way to get out | 你得给自己找出路 |
[1:15:07] | He still listens to me | 他还信任我 |
[1:15:12] | He cannot trust anybody anymore | 他现在对任何人疑神疑鬼 |
[1:15:18] | I’ll wait till things get really bad | 我还是等到迫不得已的时候吧 |
[1:15:21] | They are really bad | 已经迫在眉睫了 |
[1:15:31] | – [Chuckles] – Huh? | |
[1:15:33] | – [Chuckling] – What? | 笑什么? |
[1:15:35] | – Nothing – What? | – 没什么 – 那笑什么? |
[1:15:38] | [Chuckling] | |
[1:15:40] | I just had this mad image of me and you sittin’ | 我刚刚联想到你我 |
[1:15:43] | at my mother and father’s dinner table | 和我父母在一起共进晚餐 |
[1:15:45] | – Oh [Chuckles] – [Chuckles] | |
[1:15:50] | “More stew, Mrs Amin?” | “炖牛肉,阿敏夫人?” |
[1:15:53] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:16:01] | Nicholas | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:16:03] | You’ve got to get out | 你得逃走 |
[1:16:06] | – [Banging On Door] – [Man] To the lake! Everybody to the lake! President’s order! | 大家到湖边去,总统的命令 |
[1:16:09] | Everybody to the lake! To the lake! | 大家到湖边去,总统的命令 |
[1:16:11] | – What is going on? – President’s order! | – 怎么了? – 总统的命令! |
[1:16:13] | – I don’t know – What if somebody saw us? | – 不知道 – 万一有人看见我们怎么办? |
[1:16:15] | [Banging On Door] | |
[1:16:17] | Okay You just wait two minutes and then come out after me, all right? | 我先出去,你等会儿再出来 |
[1:16:22] | Yeah | 好 |
[1:16:25] | Go, go, go, go | 去吧,去吧 |
[1:16:31] | ## [Singing In African Language] | |
[1:16:45] | ## [Continues] | |
[1:17:02] | #[Accordion Fades Out] | |
[1:17:37] | [Picture Drops] | |
[1:18:11] | [Voices Whispering, Indistinct] | |
[1:18:33] | [Exhales] Shit | 他妈的 |
[1:18:51] | Dr Garrigan | 盖瑞根医生 |
[1:18:53] | It’s 4:00 in the morning | 现在是凌晨4点 |
[1:18:56] | Can I have a word with you? | 能不能谈谈? |
[1:19:02] | – Whiskey? – Okay | – 威士忌? – 好啊 |
[1:19:12] | They’ve, uh… | 他们… 啊 |
[1:19:15] | They’ve taken my passport [Clears Throat] | 把我护照拿走了 |
[1:19:18] | You were saying that if there was ever anything you could do… | 你曾说过你会帮我 |
[1:19:24] | I need to get out of here while I still can | 趁现在有机会,我必须马上离开 |
[1:19:28] | I was hoping you might be able to help in that | 我希望你能帮我一把 |
[1:19:32] | – Please – “Please” It’s a nice touch | – 求你了 – “求”这个字用地不错 |
[1:19:36] | Mmm | |
[1:19:38] | Have you any idea what’s going on in this country, Dr Garrigan? | 你知道这国家幕后是怎么回事么 盖瑞根医生? |
[1:19:45] | Some | 知道一些 |
[1:19:47] | In the countryside, they’re not even bothering to dig graves anymore | 在乡下,他们已经不再埋葬死人了 |
[1:19:51] | They’re simply feeding them to the crocodiles | 干脆把尸体喂鳄鱼 |
[1:19:55] | Right here in Kampala, right under our noses | 就算在坎帕拉 我们眼皮底下 |
[1:19:57] | he’s wiped out the entire political opposition | 他已经把反对势力完全铲除 |
[1:20:01] | – [Gunshots] – Thousands of Acholi… | 军队里成千上万的阿叩利族 |
[1:20:05] | and Langi tribesmen from the army. | 和阑吉族族人都被处死 |
[1:20:09] | He’s hardly even bothering to cover it up anymore | 他现在已经明目张胆 |
[1:20:11] | – [Crying] – [Shouting In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:20:16] | [Stone] Even members ofhis own cabinet. | 包括他的内阁 |
[1:20:20] | Your friend the health minister | 你的朋友 卫生部长 |
[1:20:27] | [Gunshot] | |
[1:20:30] | This man is actually trying to help his country | 这个人对国家忠心耿耿 |
[1:20:33] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:20:35] | Idi always seems to get it wrong, doesn’t he? | 阿敏却分不清好坏 |
[1:20:40] | Jesus fucking Christ | 完蛋了 |
[1:20:46] | Get me out of here | 快救我出去 |
[1:20:48] | You earn your passage first. | 想要出路 就必须争取 |
[1:20:51] | Wha-What? | 啥? |
[1:20:56] | You know what they’re calling you? | 你知道他们都叫你什么? |
[1:20:59] | His white monkey | 他的白猴子 |
[1:21:03] | I’m his doctor | 我是他的医生 |
[1:21:06] | It’s not my job to judge the man | 他的人品如何不是我在工作范围之内 |
[1:21:08] | “I’m his doctor. ‘” Is that your defense? How pathetic. | 这就是你给自己的辩护 真可笑 |
[1:21:12] | Fuck off, Garrigan | 去你妈的,盖瑞根 |
[1:21:15] | We don’t just hand out passports to chimps like you | 我们才不会给你这种猴子护照呢 |
[1:21:19] | Particularly not chimps with blood on their hands. | 特别是这猴子手上染有献血 |
[1:21:24] | Look, you, I’m a citizen, and I have rights | 我是英国公民 我有我的权利 |
[1:21:28] | Fuck your rights You do as I say, or you don’t get out of here | 去你妈的权利,你照我说的做 否则甭想出去 |
[1:21:34] | You’re his doctor You have unprecedented access to him | 你是他的医生 能接近他 |
[1:21:38] | Obviously, we’d help you with | 当然我们会给你提供 |
[1:21:43] | anything you needed | 你需要的协助 |
[1:21:48] | You want me to kill him? | 你想让我暗算他? |
[1:22:04] | [Bell Tolling] | |
[1:22:32] | [Male Reporter] Amidst persistent rumors… | [新闻]据报道,人权迫害 |
[1:22:34] | ofhuman rights violations and economic mismanagement… | 经济管理不当 |
[1:22:36] | the situation in Uganda has deteriorated badly in recent months. | 乌干达的状况在几个月内明显恶化 |
[1:22:39] | [Female Reporter Speaking French] | [法文] |
[1:22:41] | [Male Reporter #2] The opening of 10 new hospitals has had to be deferred… | [新闻]建立10家医院的计划已经被推迟 |
[1:22:44] | – and all the rest of them… – [Male Reporter #3 Speaking German] | – 所有的… – [德文] |
[1:22:47] | [Reporters Continue, Overlapping] | |
[1:22:49] | [Male Reporter #2] But getting any definite information on the country… | [新闻] 从乌干达取得新闻 |
[1:22:51] | – has become harder and harder. – [Female Reporter #2] President Amin has accused… | – 越来越困难 – 阿敏总统声称 |
[1:22:54] | the British government of attempting to assassinate him and undermining him… | 英国政府蓄意暗杀他 |
[1:22:56] | [Male Reporter #2] And so his policies are growing ever more unpredictable. | 他的政策变幻莫测 |
[1:23:00] | The British government has broken its promises to Uganda | 英国政府单方面收回给乌干达的承诺 |
[1:23:05] | Because of this, I have decided to expel… | 因此我将驱赶 |
[1:23:09] | all Asians from this country | 所有亚裔出境 |
[1:23:12] | And these people, they are leeches | 他们就好像蚂蟥 |
[1:23:14] | They milk the cow | 任意吸食牛儿的血 |
[1:23:17] | but they do not want to feed the cow | 却不想着喂牛儿 |
[1:23:19] | No longer They have 90 days to leave | 他们有90天离境 |
[1:23:26] | – [All Shouting] – [Glass Breaks] | |
[1:23:30] | [Junju] They are too sick to leave. | 他们病重不能离开 |
[1:23:32] | [Shouting Continues] | |
[1:23:35] | Take your hands off him! | 你给我放手! |
[1:23:37] | – This is a sick man How dare you! – [African Language] | – 他有病在身,你怎么能这么干! – [当地语言] |
[1:23:40] | I don’t care where you get your orders from! | 我不管是谁的命令! |
[1:23:42] | You cannot come into a hospital and start shoving people! | 你不能跑到医院里来撵病人! |
[1:23:45] | They are forcing us to leave! | |
[1:23:48] | [Both Arguing In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:23:51] | – [Woman Screaming] – [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:23:53] | Whoa! | |
[1:23:55] | [Shouts] | |
[1:23:57] | [Crowd Quiets] | |
[1:24:02] | This is a hospital! | 这是一所医院! |
[1:24:05] | You get your men out of here now! | 带上你的人赶紧走! |
[1:24:19] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:24:24] | I’m complaining personally to the president | 我会亲自向总统反映的 |
[1:24:27] | [Nicholas] You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:34] | I’ll see to this | 我会处理 |
[1:24:36] | You’re trying to help your people I understand that | 我知道你想帮助你的人民 |
[1:24:39] | But Uganda isn’t ready, sir | 但乌干达没有这种承受能力 |
[1:24:41] | You expel the Asians now, this economy will be on its knees | 如果你驱赶了所有亚裔 乌干达经济就完蛋了 |
[1:24:44] | Not to mention the damage you’ll do to your reputation abroad | 你在国外的名誉也将一跌千丈 |
[1:24:51] | Is that what you came here for? | 你来就是为了这个? |
[1:24:56] | To plead | 替你的 |
[1:24:58] | for your fucking Asian tailor? | 亚裔裁缝求情 |
[1:25:02] | These things do not concern you | 这与你无关 |
[1:25:06] | You are nothing but a doctor | 你不过是个医生 |
[1:25:10] | You are a nobody | 什么也不是 |
[1:25:16] | Get out | 给我滚 |
[1:25:19] | Get out! | 给我滚! |
[1:25:25] | [All Shouting] | |
[1:25:32] | [Shouting Continues] | |
[1:25:38] | [Bus Engine Starts] | |
[1:25:48] | Sarah! Sarah! | 莎拉! 莎拉! |
[1:26:10] | [Ringing] | |
[1:26:15] | – Hello? – [Kay, Crying] Oh, I can’t believe… | – 你好? – 我惨了 |
[1:26:19] | What have we done? | 怎么了? |
[1:26:21] | Who? Kay, is that you? | 谁啊,凯特,是你么? |
[1:26:23] | He is going to kill us, Nicholas | 他一定会杀了我们的 尼古拉斯 |
[1:26:25] | He’s going to kill us | 他一定会杀了我们的 |
[1:26:29] | [Kay, Crying] I have to get it out of me | 我要堕胎 |
[1:26:34] | He will kill me, Nicholas | 他一定会杀了我们的,尼古拉斯 |
[1:26:36] | I have to get it out | 我一定要堕胎 |
[1:26:41] | – What are we going to do? – I don’t know | – 我们怎么办? – 我不知道 |
[1:26:44] | [Sniffles] | |
[1:26:47] | I want you to do it | 我想让你来堕胎 |
[1:26:49] | Please You’re a doctor I know you can do it | 你是个医生,我知道你能 |
[1:26:52] | – I know you can do it, Nicholas – No, we can’t! | – 我知道你能,尼古拉斯 – 我们不能 |
[1:26:55] | I can’t do that! | 我不能! |
[1:27:00] | This isn’t some simple procedure | 手术很复杂 |
[1:27:02] | – It has to be done under clinical conditions – [Gasping] | 必须来医院 |
[1:27:05] | I have to… If you don’t do something now, I’m going to have to find a place to go. | 如果你不做 我去找人 |
[1:27:11] | I’m… I’m going to have to get it done in one of the villages. Is that what you want? | 去乡下堕 你想这样么? |
[1:27:15] | No No, you don’t | 别,千万别 |
[1:27:17] | Come here Whatever you do, you don’t do that | 快来医院 千万别去乡下 |
[1:27:21] | All right? | 好不好? |
[1:27:23] | I’m gonna sort something outJust | 我手头有些事 |
[1:27:27] | promise me you’ll stay in the house | 你答应我 你先在家呆着 |
[1:27:30] | Please promise me you’ll stay in the house | 答应我在家呆着 |
[1:27:38] | P-Promise me this… | 答应我 |
[1:27:41] | Promise me this is going to be all right | 告诉我 会没事的吧? |
[1:27:44] | I promise | 会没事的 |
[1:27:46] | We’ll do it first thing in the morning | 我们明早就堕 |
[1:27:49] | – Kay Amin? – Mm-hmm | 凯特 阿敏? |
[1:27:52] | – The president’s wife? – Yes | – 总统的老婆? – 是的 |
[1:27:56] | [African Language] No No, no, no | [当地语言] 不行,不行 |
[1:27:59] | – We couldn’t do that here Not at Mulago – Why not? | – 不能在这医院堕 – 为什么不可以? |
[1:28:02] | It’s the president’s hospital! He’s bound to find out | 这是总统的医院! 你迟早会知道 |
[1:28:05] | – We could do this discretely, Tommy – No! | – 我们可以悄悄地,汤姆 – 不行! |
[1:28:10] | He would kill her and us It’s too much to risk | 他不但会杀了她,还会杀我们 太危险了 |
[1:28:14] | What other choice does she have? | 她还有其它出路么? |
[1:28:16] | Some-Some backstreet job in a village somewhere? | 到乡下找个巫婆? |
[1:28:20] | Come on, Thomas You know what that means | 汤姆,你也知道后果会怎么样 |
[1:28:23] | It’s the only choice you’ve left her | 但这是你留给她的唯一出路 |
[1:28:28] | But I don’t expect it crossed your mind to wonder, huh? | 你难道没想过? |
[1:28:33] | A white man with a black woman | 一个白男人和一个黑女人 |
[1:28:37] | What does she need with such things? | 她这样做有何目的? |
[1:28:40] | Fine | 那好 |
[1:28:43] | I’ll do it myself | 我自己来 |
[1:28:58] | The president wants to see you now | 总统现在要见你 |
[1:29:13] | [Muttering] | |
[1:29:20] | My head is exploding! | 我的头都要爆了! |
[1:29:22] | L… I can’t think! I can’t sleep! | 无法思考! 无法入睡! |
[1:29:26] | Look at this! Look at this! | 你看看! |
[1:29:29] | The British newspapers say I am a madman | 英国报纸说我是个疯子 |
[1:29:33] | The American newspapers say I am a cannibal | 美国报纸说我食人 |
[1:29:38] | I am a cannibal, huh? Huh? | 我吃人么? |
[1:29:41] | These are lies! | 都是谎言! |
[1:29:43] | I should throw them out for good | 我应该把他们统统撵出去 |
[1:29:45] | Only Ugandan press from now on | 以后只有乌干达媒体 |
[1:29:48] | – Do you want something for the headache, sir? – No | – 你要头痛药么? – 不要 |
[1:29:50] | – Something to help you sleep perhaps? – Later | – 帮助睡眠的? – 以后再说 |
[1:29:53] | I want you to tell me what to do | 你要告诉我怎么办 |
[1:29:56] | You want me to tell you what to do? | 你要我告诉你怎么办? |
[1:29:58] | Yes You are my advisor | 你是我的顾问啊 |
[1:30:00] | You are the only one I can trust in here | 我唯一能信任的人 |
[1:30:03] | You should have told me not to throw the Asians out in the first place | 你当初应该告诉我不要驱逐亚裔 |
[1:30:07] | I did | 我告诉过你 |
[1:30:09] | But you did not persuade me, Nicholas | 但你没能让我信服,尼古拉斯 |
[1:30:11] | You did not persuade me | 你没能让我信服 |
[1:30:14] | Huh? | |
[1:30:18] | Tell me what to do here | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[1:30:27] | Don’t throw the journalists out | 不要驱逐记者 |
[1:30:30] | They’re only gonna write more lies about you | 不然他们只会写出更多谎言 |
[1:30:34] | Invite them to meet you face-to-face | 召开记者招待会 和他们面对面 |
[1:30:38] | You charm them | 用你的魅力征服他们 |
[1:30:43] | You show them what kind of a man you are | 让他们了解你的为人 |
[1:30:49] | Hmm | |
[1:30:54] | You think this will work? | 你认为这就行? |
[1:30:56] | I think that’s the Amin they need to see. | 让他们见识一个有魅力的阿敏 |
[1:31:02] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:31:04] | Thank you very much, Nicholas | 非常感谢你 尼古拉斯 |
[1:31:06] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:31:08] | What would I do without my Nicholas, huh? | 没有尼古拉斯我怎么办呢? |
[1:31:10] | What would I do without my Nicholas? | 没有尼古拉斯我怎么办呢? |
[1:31:12] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:31:19] | Is there something going on here? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗? |
[1:31:22] | – Huh? – No | 没有 |
[1:31:24] | No | 没有啊 |
[1:31:30] | – No – Is there? | – 没有 – 真的吗? |
[1:31:32] | – No – Huh? | 没事 |
[1:31:34] | – No – Are you sure, Nicholas? | – 没事 – 你确定吗,尼古拉斯? |
[1:31:38] | Yes [Chuckles] | 是的 |
[1:31:40] | – Yes – [Chuckling] | 是的 |
[1:31:44] | [Laughs] Give me a booster | 你给我来一针 |
[1:31:46] | Something to make me feel strong again | 让我更有自信 |
[1:31:53] | [Sighs] | |
[1:32:15] | – Sir [Clears Throat] – Where are you going, Nicholas? | – 再见 – 你要去哪里?尼古拉斯? |
[1:32:19] | I have, uh, something that I have to attend to | 去处理一些事 |
[1:32:23] | Uh-uh No | 不行 |
[1:32:25] | You have to stay here. | 你必须呆在这里 |
[1:32:27] | I need you for the press conference. | 我要你陪我参加记者招待会 |
[1:32:33] | [Line Ringing] | |
[1:32:36] | [Ringing Continues] | |
[1:32:42] | This is all very well, Your Excellency, but what about the reports of mass killings? | 这很好,阁下 但是那些屠杀的消息怎么解释? |
[1:32:46] | Who have you been talking with? The British? | 谁的消息?英国人的? |
[1:32:51] | Go. Look around Uganda for missing people. | 那就出去问问乌干达的人民 |
[1:32:54] | Go anywhere you please. | 去问问他们是否有人失踪 |
[1:32:57] | [Reporter] So why would the British spread these rumors? | 为什么英国人要散布这些谣言? |
[1:33:02] | – [Crowd Murmuring] – [Man] Yeah? | |
[1:33:03] | Because they hate me | 他们痛恨我 |
[1:33:06] | because I refuse to recognize South Africa… | 因为我拒绝承认南非 |
[1:33:10] | a racist regime that they support | 一个英国人支持的 种族歧视的政府 |
[1:33:14] | Also, they are jealous of me | 所以他们耿耿于怀 |
[1:33:16] | [Man] Why? | 为什么? |
[1:33:18] | [Amin] Because while they are starving with their strikes and with their protests… | 因为当英国人民在饿着肚子游行的时候 |
[1:33:22] | the people of Uganda are eating beef and driving big cars | 乌干达的人民丰衣足食,还能开汽车 |
[1:33:29] | [Chuckling] I have… | |
[1:33:31] | I have created the Save Britain Fund | 我还创立了救助英国人基金会 |
[1:33:35] | We Ugandans, we like to help our friends So, the Ugandans have got together | 我们乌干达乐于助人 所以我们团结起来 |
[1:33:40] | and saved three tons of food and vegetables… | 凑齐3吨食物 |
[1:33:43] | – for their friends in England. – [Applause] | 援助英格兰的朋友们 |
[1:33:46] | Because they are having economic difficulties, let me assure you here | 我敢肯定,他们有经济困难 |
[1:34:04] | Kay? | 凯特? |
[1:34:06] | It’s Nick Kay, it’s okay It’s Nick | 好吗,凯特 |
[1:34:14] | – What? – [African Language] She went to the village | – 什么? – [当地语言] 她去乡下了 |
[1:34:19] | We had to take her to hospital | 我们必须把她送到医院 |
[1:34:24] | [Applause] | |
[1:34:26] | [Reporter] It’s been reported that you’ve crowned yourself the last king of Scotland. | 据报道你自封为苏格兰的末代帝王 |
[1:34:29] | Yes My good friends, the Scottish people | 我的好朋友苏格兰人 |
[1:34:33] | have seen how I have defeated the English here | 目睹了我是如何 在乌干达击败英格兰人的 |
[1:34:36] | and they want me to do the same for them there | 想让我帮他们打败英格兰人 |
[1:34:43] | [Squawks] | |
[1:34:48] | Yeah, her This woman here | 好,这位女士 |
[1:34:50] | Did you “wrote'”the queen of England, offering yourself as a lover? | 你是否曾写信给英国女皇 要求当她的情人? |
[1:34:54] | – [All Laughing] – [Amin] You… You… You are… You are very cheeky. | 你真调皮 |
[1:34:59] | [All Laughing] | |
[1:35:03] | [Elevator Button Clicking] | |
[1:35:07] | [Woman Shouting In Distance] | |
[1:35:17] | [Shouting In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:35:25] | [Shrieking] | |
[1:35:28] | [Shouting Continues] | |
[1:35:40] | [People Wailing, Shouting] | |
[1:35:45] | [Shouting, Wailing Continue] | |
[1:35:49] | – [People Moaning, Wailing] – [Masanga Shouting In African Language] | |
[1:35:56] | And this is what happens when you betray the president | 这就是你背叛总统的下场 |
[1:36:00] | This is what happens when you betray him | 这就是你背叛他的下场 |
[1:36:15] | [Sobs] | |
[1:36:19] | [Shrieking In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:36:23] | – [Retching] – [African Language] | |
[1:36:31] | [Woman Wailing, Shouting] | |
[1:36:48] | [Glass Breaking] | |
[1:36:59] | [Woman] I’m not turned off to sex. | “我喜欢做爱” |
[1:37:01] | I enjoy it. I could spend the rest of my life getting laid. | “我喜欢做爱” “我要做一辈子爱 “ |
[1:37:07] | [Rattling] | |
[1:37:15] | [Woman] There should be more to it than a lot oflittle tingles. | “做爱不只是身体痉挛” |
[1:37:26] | [Woman Moaning] | |
[1:37:32] | [Moaning Continues] | |
[1:37:34] | They say she has a clitoris halfway down her throat | 他们说她喉咙里有个阴蒂 |
[1:37:38] | Is this possible medically? | 这有可能吗? |
[1:37:42] | [Woman, Moaning] Oh, yeah. | “哦,我要,我还要” |
[1:37:45] | Almost all aberrations of nature are possible | 理论上来说 任何一种畸变都是有可能的 |
[1:37:47] | [Moaning Continues] | |
[1:37:52] | I made an example of her | 我拿她做了榜样 |
[1:37:56] | because she betrayed me. | 因为她背叛了我 |
[1:38:02] | I brought you those headache pills that you asked for | 你要的治头痛的药我带来了 |
[1:38:06] | Good | 好的 |
[1:38:10] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗? |
[1:38:12] | No No, that’s all | 没什么 |
[1:38:14] | [Moaning Continues] | |
[1:38:18] | Then go | 走吧 |
[1:38:21] | We are busy here | 我们这里很忙 |
[1:38:38] | [Rattling] | |
[1:38:47] | [Ringing] | |
[1:38:59] | Uh-huh All?? | |
[1:39:09] | Good morning | 早上好 |
[1:39:17] | – [Quietly] Come on – [Phone Rings] | |
[1:39:21] | – Shit – Hello? | – 该死 – 你好 |
[1:39:23] | – Yes? – [Quietly] Come on | – 什么? – 快点啊 |
[1:39:26] | Yes, sir | 好的 |
[1:39:30] | Nicholas, there you are! | 尼古拉斯, 终于找到你了 |
[1:39:32] | – Were you trying to run away from me? – No No | – 你想逃跑吗? – 没有 |
[1:39:35] | – Huh? – No | 没有 |
[1:39:37] | [Laughing] | |
[1:39:40] | I need you at the airport right away | 你马上陪我去机场 |
[1:39:43] | – to help me with the hostages – H-Hostages? | – 帮我解决人质问题 – 人质? |
[1:39:46] | Yes An Air France aeroplane has been hijacked by our Palestinian brothers | 我们的巴勒斯坦的弟兄们 劫持了一辆法国飞机 |
[1:39:51] | They have landed here at Entebbe | 他们在恩德培着陆了 |
[1:39:55] | The eyes of the world are on Uganda today | 今天,世界将瞩目乌干达 |
[1:39:58] | Come, Nicholas To work | 快,尼古拉斯 工作了 |
[1:40:19] | – How many passengers? – [Rattling] | 有多少乘客? |
[1:40:21] | 250? 250? | |
[1:40:23] | And how many of them are Zionist? | 多少是犹太人? |
[1:40:29] | And, uh, television? | 媒体来了多少呢? |
[1:40:31] | Plenty of television cameras? | 多少摄影机呢? |
[1:40:37] | [Amin] Mmm. Yes. Tell them to take the hostages to the terminal building. | 好的,让他们带着人质去候机室 |
[1:40:42] | [Pills Rattling] | |
[1:40:51] | [Radio Chatter] | |
[1:41:00] | – Mr. President, the press is waiting for you, sir. – All right | – 总统先生,记者等你很久了 – 好的 |
[1:41:06] | [Pills Rattling] | |
[1:41:12] | [Camera Shutters Clicking] | |
[1:41:15] | – [African Language] – [All Respond In African Language] | – [当地语言] – [当地语言] |
[1:41:17] | I wanted to assure you that the hostages will get the best medical care. | 我保证人质会得到最好的治疗 |
[1:41:22] | I have made my own doctor available. | 我把我的私人医生也带来了 |
[1:41:31] | [Baby Crying] | |
[1:41:37] | [Crying] | |
[1:41:43] | Doctor? Doctor, what’s the situation here? | 医生?医生? 现在情况怎么样? |
[1:41:45] | We’ve one woman with a heart condition | 这里有个女人有心脏病 |
[1:41:47] | She’s already gone to hospital A few cases of shock | 她已经被送到医院去了 有几个人受到惊吓 |
[1:41:49] | And we’re giving malaria pills to everyone. | 我给每个人发一些疟疾药 |
[1:41:51] | – Okay, who’s not been seen by a doctor yet? – I haven’t | – 还有谁没被医生检查过? – 我没有 |
[1:41:54] | – [Woman] We haven’t. – [Nicholas] How many of you are there? | – 我们都没有 – 你们一共有多少人? |
[1:41:56] | – [Woman #2] I haven’t, please. – [Nicholas] You neither? | – 我也没有,求你了 – 你也没有? |
[1:41:59] | – You’ve not been seen yet? – Malaria pills How is everybody doing? | – 你没有被检查过? – 疟疾药 |
[1:42:03] | – Thank you very much – [Pills Rattling] | 非常感谢 |
[1:42:06] | – [Baby Crying] – Okay Um, okay Anybody else? | 还有其他人吗? |
[1:42:12] | [Nicholas] Okay. Take these three. | 带着这三个 |
[1:42:14] | The nurse is gonna come round with water. Nurse? | 护士会拿水来 护士 |
[1:42:17] | [Baby Crying] | |
[1:42:20] | Thomas? Thomas, can you take these, please? | 汤姆,你帮拿着这个 |
[1:42:23] | – All right – Just be two minutes | – 好的 – 我马上就回来 |
[1:42:25] | Just take one Malaria pills Thank you | |
[1:42:27] | [Pills Rattling] | |
[1:42:30] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:42:36] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:42:44] | [Shouts In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:42:48] | [Nicholas] Stop! Don’t! | 不要吃 |
[1:42:50] | [African Language] Spit | [当地语言] 吐出来 |
[1:43:04] | [Groans] | |
[1:43:28] | [Groans] | |
[1:43:47] | [Gasping] | |
[1:43:52] | Look at you | 看看你 |
[1:43:57] | Is there one thing you have done that is good? | 你哪干过一件好事? |
[1:44:04] | Did you think this was all a game? | 你以为这是一场游戏吗? |
[1:44:07] | “I will go to Africa | 我要去非洲 |
[1:44:10] | and I will play the white man with the natives” | 玩白人和黑人的游戏 |
[1:44:16] | Is that what you thought? | 你当初是这么想的吧? |
[1:44:19] | We are not a game, Nicholas. | 这可不是在做游戏 尼古拉斯 |
[1:44:24] | We are real | 这是现实 |
[1:44:28] | This room here… | 这间屋子 |
[1:44:31] | it is real | 是真实的 |
[1:44:34] | I think your death… | 我想你的死 |
[1:44:37] | will be the first real thing that has happened to you | 对你来说 将会是你一生中面对的第一个现实 |
[1:44:44] | – Listen to me, Nicholas – [Groans] | 听我说,尼古拉斯 |
[1:44:47] | Listen I know | 听着 我知道 |
[1:44:49] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:44:51] | I know about you and Kay | 我知道你和凯特的事 |
[1:44:59] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么可以这么对我 |
[1:45:04] | I am the father of this nation, Nicholas | 我是这个国家的父亲,尼古拉斯 |
[1:45:08] | And you have most grossly | 而你非常严重地 |
[1:45:12] | offended your father | 冒犯了你的父亲 |
[1:45:19] | You’re a child | 你还是个孩子 |
[1:45:23] | That’s what makes you so fucking scary | 你喜怒无常 所以才令人恐惧 |
[1:45:27] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:45:30] | – [Grunts] – [Gasps] | |
[1:45:35] | [Chuckles] | |
[1:45:47] | In my village | 我们村里 |
[1:45:50] | when you steal the wife of an elder | 如果你和长辈的妻子偷情 |
[1:45:57] | they take you to a tree | 他们会找颗树 |
[1:46:00] | and they hang you by your skin | 勾着你的皮把你吊在树上 |
[1:46:04] | Each time you scream | 你每次惨叫 |
[1:46:07] | the evil comes out of you | 都会释放一点邪恶 |
[1:46:13] | Sometimes it can take three days | 有时会持续3天 |
[1:46:16] | for your evil to be spent | 才能完全释放你体内邪恶 |
[1:46:25] | – Pull him up – [Grunts] | 把他吊起来 |
[1:46:30] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:46:35] | – [African Language] – [Groans] | [当地语言] |
[1:46:48] | [Grunting] | |
[1:46:57] | [Grunting] | |
[1:47:00] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:47:25] | [Gasps] | |
[1:47:30] | [Gasps] | |
[1:47:36] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:47:39] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:47:47] | [Nicholas Groans] | |
[1:47:52] | [Groans] | |
[1:48:37] | Good evening | 各位晚上好 |
[1:48:40] | I have good news | 我有一个好消息 |
[1:48:43] | The Israeli government has agreed to negotiate | 以色列政府已经同意谈判 |
[1:48:47] | [Crowd Murmuring] | |
[1:48:49] | So, as a gesture of good faith | 因此,作为善意的表示 |
[1:48:53] | all non-Israeli hostages will be released | 所有非以色列人质将被释放 |
[1:48:57] | [Crowd Murmuring] | |
[1:48:59] | I have arranged, personally | 我已经亲自安排妥当 |
[1:49:02] | an aeroplane to come and collect you | 飞机会来把你们接走 |
[1:49:08] | Yes, yes | 好的,好的 |
[1:49:10] | [Crowd Murmuring] | |
[1:49:17] | [All Chattering, Laughing] | |
[1:49:27] | He’ll be here when we come back | 他跑不了 |
[1:49:30] | [Crowd Clamoring] | |
[1:49:32] | [Terrorist Shouting In Foreign Language] This way, Israelis! | 以色列人这边来 |
[1:49:35] | – [Clamoring Continues] – [Baby Crying] | |
[1:49:37] | [Clamoring Continues In Distance] | |
[1:49:52] | [Terrorist] Israelis stay here. | 以色列人呆在这里 |
[1:50:01] | – [Clamoring Continues] – [Woman Crying] | |
[1:50:05] | [Nicholas Groaning] | |
[1:50:13] | [Crying] | |
[1:50:15] | [Gasping] | |
[1:50:22] | They have sent a plane | 他们已经派来一架飞机 |
[1:50:24] | They are releasing some of the hostages | 释放了一些人质 |
[1:50:27] | If you go now, you will reach them before they leave | 如果你现在走 就能在他们回来前混入人质 |
[1:50:31] | Here Put this on | 把这个穿上 |
[1:50:34] | Why… Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要救我? |
[1:50:38] | Frankly | 说实话 |
[1:50:40] | I don’t know | 我也不知道 |
[1:50:45] | You deserve to die | 你该死 |
[1:50:47] | But dead, you can do nothing | 但是你死了 就什么都做不了了 |
[1:50:49] | – [Grunts] – Alive | 活着 |
[1:50:52] | you might just be able to redeem yourself | 还有机会为自己赎罪 |
[1:50:55] | [Grunts] I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[1:50:59] | I am tired of hatred, Dr Garrigan | 我已经被仇恨弄得筋疲力尽了 盖瑞根医生 |
[1:51:04] | This country is drowning in it | 这个国家已经淹没在仇恨中了 |
[1:51:08] | We deserve better | 我们的命运不该如此悲惨 |
[1:51:11] | Go home Tell the world the truth about Amin | 回去向全世界揭发阿敏的真实面目 |
[1:51:16] | They will believe you | 他们会相信你的 |
[1:51:19] | You are a white man | 你是个白人 |
[1:51:22] | [Groans Softly] | |
[1:51:24] | [All Chattering, Laughing] | |
[1:51:32] | [Groans] | |
[1:51:37] | [All Laughing] | |
[1:51:39] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:51:45] | What about you? | 那你怎么办? |
[1:51:47] | My fate is in God’s hands | 我的命运掌握在上帝的手里 |
[1:51:49] | – [Junju] Go. Now. Before they come back. – [Chattering, Laughing] | 趁他们回来之前快走 |
[1:51:52] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:51:54] | Go Go | 走,走 |
[1:52:02] | [Laughing] | |
[1:52:16] | [Men Chattering, Laughing] | |
[1:52:22] | [Chattering In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:52:31] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:52:36] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:52:55] | [Shouts] | |
[1:53:22] | [Radio Chatter] | |
[1:53:30] | [African Language] I said stop! | [当地语言] 你给我停下来! |
[1:53:36] | Where is the doctor? | 那医生在哪? |
[1:53:41] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:53:47] | Destination Paris | 目的地:巴黎 |
[1:53:53] | [Shouting In African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:53:56] | [African Language] | [当地语言] |
[1:54:05] | My wife… | 我妻子… |
[1:54:08] | [Baby Crying] | |
[1:54:18] | Because many of the people who, uh, broke relations with Israel | 很多国家都与以色列断交 |
[1:54:22] | they are not only Muslims, they are also Christians. | 不但有穆斯林国家 还有基督教国家 |
[1:54:24] | This particular certain point is very important… | 这点很重要 |
[1:54:26] | [No Audible Dialogue] | |
[1:54:56] | [Passengers Murmuring] | |
[1:55:44] | #[Man Singing In African Language] | |
[1:55:55] | #[Ends] | |
[1:56:17] | 48小时候后,以色列特种部队攻占机场 除一人外,其它被绑架者都被成功解救 世界对阿敏的看法从此改变 | |
[1:56:28] | 当他1979年被推翻时 欢乐的群众涌上街头 | |
[1:56:42] | 他执政期间共屠杀30万乌干达人 | |
[1:57:16] | 阿敏于2003年8月16日 在沙特阿拉伯流亡时去世 | |
[1:57:24] | 无人知道这是否如他梦中所见 | |
[1:57:26] | 谢谢观看 | |
[1:57:31] | #[Woman Singing In African Language] | |
[1:57:43] | #[Chorus Joins In] | |
[1:58:15] | #[Song Continues] | |
[1:58:39] | #[Ends] | |
[1:59:52] | #[Man Vocalizing] | |
[1:59:59] | #[Man Singing In African Language] | |
[2:00:43] | #[Song Continues] | |
[2:01:20] | #[Chorus Joins In] | |
[2:02:05] | #[Song Continues] | |
[2:02:40] | #[Ends] |