时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, all y’all. What’s going down? | 大家安安 怎么样啊 |
[00:04] | My opinion of you. | 我对你的意见 |
[00:06] | What’s with the fake glasses? | 就是戴个假眼镜是闹哪样 |
[00:07] | As an actual glasses wearer, this is offensive. | 对戴真眼镜的人来说 你这样太无礼了 |
[00:10] | It’s like non-disabled people who park in handicapped spaces. | 就好像没残疾的人把车停在残疾人专用车位 |
[00:13] | I was in and out in three minutes, young lady, | 我进去出来就借停了三分钟 小姑娘 |
[00:16] | and it was your stye medication I was picking up. | 而且我是去拿你的针眼药 |
[00:18] | That’s a lot of bracelets there, buddy. | 手链有点多啊 小子 |
[00:20] | Just ignore them. They’re being sheep. | 不用管她们 是她们太胆小了 |
[00:23] | If I’d listened to what other people said, | 如果我以前也老是在意别人说的话 |
[00:24] | I’d never have rocked my ’90s frosted tips. | 90年代我根本不可能弄那个酷炫的发型 |
[00:26] | We’ve got pictures. | 我们还有照片 |
[00:28] | No, we don’t. | 才没有呢 |
[00:29] | You’re an original, son. | 你是独一无二的 儿子 |
[00:30] | When they made you, they broke the mold. | 上天创造你的时候 没用模具做 |
[00:34] | What’s good, L.D.? | 好吗 卢邓 |
[00:35] | Yo, will. | 当然 |
[00:36] | Luke, um, there’s no easy way to ask this. | 卢克 这样问可能不太好 |
[00:40] | Are you in a boy band? | 你是加入什么男团了吗 |
[00:41] | So, we’re gonna go hang at the pier. | 我们要去码头耍 |
[00:42] | You in? | 你去吗 |
[00:43] | Sounds cool, but I don’t know if I can. | 好像不错 但我可能去不了 |
[00:46] | That’s right. We got a big day planned. | 没错 我们今天有很多事情 |
[00:48] | He’s coming to work with the old man. | 他要来给他老爹打工 |
[00:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:51] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[00:52] | Deuces. | 债贱[再见] |
[00:53] | Deuces. | 债贱 |
[00:54] | Word to your mothers. | 同意[跟你们的妈妈说吧] |
[00:56] | Seriously, David. Tell your mom I say hi. | 说真的 大卫 替我跟你妈打个招呼 |
[00:58] | There she is — our little genius. | 她来啦 我们的小天才 |
[01:00] | Look at my conscientious little girl | 看看我认真的小姑娘 |
[01:01] | getting ready to leave for college a whole day early. | 提早一天就开始准备去上大学 |
[01:04] | I’m leaving today. | 我今天就走 |
[01:05] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不要啊 |
[01:06] | No, no. No, no. We have a plan. | 不不不 不行 我们都计划好了 |
[01:08] | I-I was gonna make your favorite meal for dinner, | 我打算晚餐给你做你最爱的菜 |
[01:11] | and then we were gonna fight because of separation anxiety, | 然后我们因为分离焦虑会吵架 |
[01:13] | and then tomorrow morning, | 然后明天早上 |
[01:14] | we would make up before you leave for good. | 我们会在你离家之前又和好 |
[01:16] | – I just — -Oh! No, no, | -我就… -不行不行 |
[01:17] | guys, this is exactly why I didn’t tell you! | 各位 所以我才没有告诉你们 |
[01:19] | But I can’t take you. I have a showing. | 但我不能送你去学校啊 我今天有房子开放日 |
[01:21] | I was gonna burn a CD of goodbye songs for the ride. | 我准备要刻离别歌曲盘在送你的路上放呢 |
[01:24] | I have never felt better about a decision. | 我对我的决定感到前所未有的满意 |
[01:26] | Look, I’m only 30 minutes away, | 我学校离家里就30分钟车程 |
[01:28] | And I’ll be back in a couple of weeks. | 而且我过几个星期就回来了 |
[01:30] | I already asked Haley to take me. | 我已经让海莉送我过去了 |
[01:32] | Well, I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[01:34] | You may each hug me for five seconds. | 你们每个人可以抱我5秒钟 |
[01:36] | I want you to know that you’ll always be my little girl. | 我想告诉你 你永远是我的小姑娘 |
[01:40] | Goodbye, nor– | 再见… |
[01:41] | Time’s up. Mom. | 时间到了 老妈 |
[01:44] | I am so proud of you, | 我好为你骄傲 |
[01:44] | and I know you’re gonna achieve great things in this world, | 我知道你会取得伟大的成就 |
[01:46] | and I just read about this new nail polish that changes colors | 我最近读到有一种新甲油 |
[01:48] | if you dip it in a drink that has a roofie — | 如果你把指甲放进有迷药的饮料 就会变色 |
[01:50] | – Next. -I’m good. | -下一位 -我不用了 |
[01:52] | All right, cool. | 那好吧 很好 |
[01:53] | Well, I will text you guys when I get there. | 我到了会给你们发短信的 |
[01:55] | I’m taking his five seconds. | 他的5秒钟给我 |
[02:11] | It’s a tragedy — no other way to put it. | 彻底悲剧 没别的形容方式了 |
[02:14] | Such a beautiful day, too. | 本来多美好的一天 |
[02:16] | We just have to accept that Lily has a soccer game | 只要学着接受莉莉有足球比赛 |
[02:18] | and we all have to be there. | 我们都得去观赛就可以了 |
[02:20] | You were supposed to make an excuse. | 你早该找个借口的 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[02:23] | I ran into Cam at the market. | 我在集市上碰到小卡 |
[02:25] | He asked if we could go. I panicked. | 他问我们能不能去 我就慌了 |
[02:27] | I shot myself in the foot. | 我自作自受[朝自己脚开一枪] |
[02:28] | Oh, yeah, you shot yourself on your foot, | 是啊 你朝你的脚上开了一枪 |
[02:29] | You put your foot in your mouth, | 你把脚放进自己嘴里[说错话] |
[02:31] | you put the shoe in the wrong foot. | 你鞋子穿错脚了 |
[02:34] | What is with you Americans and the foot? | 你们美国人为啥什么都要扯到脚啊 |
[02:36] | I hate that painting, by the way. | 顺便说一嘴 我讨厌那幅画 |
[02:39] | I’m having the last cronut. I’m so depressed. | 我要去把最后一个可颂甜甜圈吃掉 我太难过了 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry, kid. I think Andy ate it. | 抱歉 孩子 安迪已经给吃掉了 |
[02:44] | So the game starts at 2:00, right? | 比赛2点开始是吗 |
[02:45] | Jay ate the last cronut. | 是杰吃掉了最后一个可颂甜甜圈 |
[02:47] | No one likes a tattletale, kid. | 没人喜欢告密者哦 小孩 |
[02:49] | Thank you, baby, for being so honest. | 谢谢你这么诚实 宝贝 |
[02:52] | So we should leave in about an hour. | 所以我们一小时后出发 |
[02:53] | What is this “we”? | 什么”我们” |
[02:55] | I have to go and register Joe for the winter camp. | 我得去给乔注册冬令营 |
[02:59] | Mommy’s going to buy shoes. | 妈咪要去买鞋子 |
[03:01] | I did not raise a rat! | 我可没养一个叛徒 |
[03:03] | Nobody gets out of this. | 没人逃得过 |
[03:04] | World’s worst sport, world’s worst players of it. | 世界上最糟糕的运动 世界上最糟糕的运动员 |
[03:07] | 22 girls in a cluster | 22个小女孩挤成一团 |
[03:08] | Zig-zagging across a field like a busted roomba. | 像个坏掉的吸尘器一样之字形穿过球场 |
[03:11] | Except the only thing it sucks up is two hours of my life. | 唯一吸得起来的就是我宝贵的两小时 |
[03:15] | Behold, the unsellable house. | 看吧 这座卖不出去的房子 |
[03:18] | Two years on the market, | 挂牌2年了 |
[03:19] | It’s crushed the soul of every real-estate agent in town. | 已经击溃了城里所有房地产代理人的心 |
[03:22] | Todd and Terry Taylor, the spouses selling houses — | 陶德与泰瑞·泰勒 那对卖房子的夫妇 |
[03:26] | They’re no longer either. | 现在都离婚了 |
[03:27] | I used to love going to work with my dad | 我以前很喜欢跟着我爸爸 |
[03:29] | to his grocery store, Frank’s Food Town. | 去他的杂货店工作 弗兰克食品镇 |
[03:32] | I got to watch him crack up the deli team | 我喜欢看他切断了一根手指 |
[03:34] | by pretending to lose a finger, | 把熟食窗口的人逗得捧腹大笑 |
[03:35] | Or he’d pull out an orange from the pyramid | 他可以从橘子金字塔里抽出一个来 |
[03:38] | and somehow, it wouldn’t fall. | 但金字塔不会倒 |
[03:41] | I don’t care what the sign out front said — | 我才不管外面的招牌说什么 |
[03:42] | Savings wasn’t king. My dad was. | 省钱才不是王道 我爸才是王 |
[03:45] | You know, with Alex leaving, | 艾丽克斯走了 |
[03:46] | you and I are gonna get to spend a lot more time together. | 咱俩就有更多时间在一起了 |
[03:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:50] | What the whatsit? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[03:53] | Those are duck eggs. | 这是鸭蛋呢 |
[03:54] | Cool. So — | 好酷 |
[03:56] | Remember how you and I used to talk about raising ducklings | 还记得咱俩以前老说要养小鸭子吗 |
[03:58] | and building them a little bird circus? | 然后给它们建个小鸭戏团 |
[04:00] | Kind of. | 好像吧 |
[04:01] | How long do you think we’re gonna be here today? | 你觉得我们今天要在这里待多久 |
[04:04] | I like where you’re going with this — | 我喜欢你要说的东西 |
[04:05] | Make it a time challenge. | 搞个限时挑战 |
[04:07] | I think I can get her done | 我觉得我可以在… |
[04:10] | in under five hours. | 在五小时之内卖出 |
[04:13] | That’ll leave us time to get to the trampoline park. | 那样我们应该有足够的时间去蹦床公园了 |
[04:15] | Oh, and surprise. | 对了 惊喜 |
[04:16] | We’re going to the trampoline park. | 我们要去蹦床公园了 |
[04:18] | Boing! | 啵嘤[弹跳声] |
[04:22] | His life will be rem– | 他这一生将会被… |
[04:27] | No. | 不对 |
[04:28] | So, busy time at the house lately. | 最近家里很忙 |
[04:29] | Fun busy. | 有趣的忙 |
[04:30] | I’ve taken on some work | 我接了一些工作 |
[04:31] | helping people with estates and wills. | 帮人们处理财产和遗嘱 |
[04:33] | It’s sadder than I thought it would be. | 比我想象中要更悲伤 |
[04:35] | Fun sad. | 有趣的悲伤 |
[04:37] | – No, no, don’t shoot! – Bang, bang, bang, bang! | -不不 别开枪 -砰砰砰 |
[04:39] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[04:40] | I’m dying! I’m dying! | 我要死了 我要死了 |
[04:44] | Meantime, I’m running a side business we started | 同时 我也开始经营一个副业 |
[04:46] | doing short-term rentals on our unit upstairs. | 短期出租我们楼上的公寓 |
[04:49] | We call ourselves the artful lodgers. | 我们自称为”艺术房客” |
[04:52] | Mitchell, by any chance | 米奇尔 当你填写 |
[04:53] | when you were filling out the new rental agreement, | 新的出租协议时 |
[04:55] | did you forget to mark no pets, or, specifically, dogs? | 你是不是忘了标注不许携带宠物 尤其狗 |
[04:59] | Sorry, sorry, ooh! | 真抱歉 |
[05:00] | You remember the Donaldsons? | 记得唐纳森一家吗 |
[05:02] | This is a vanderkoff. | 这真是要了命 |
[05:04] | You know, s-some couples might feel the strain | 有些夫妇可能会感受到压力 |
[05:06] | and take it out on one another. | 互相撒气 |
[05:08] | But not the artful lodgers. | 但是艺术房客们可不会 |
[05:11] | This morning was tough. | 今早挺艰难的 |
[05:12] | There, there. | 好了好了 |
[05:13] | And whenever you’re ready, there and there. | 等你准备好了 在这里和这里签字 |
[05:17] | Girls. No, no, no. | 姑娘们 不不不 |
[05:18] | Not a good time, not a good time. | 现在时间不合适 |
[05:19] | Wasn’t daddy supposed to be driving you to our game? | 大爸不是该载你们去比赛吗 |
[05:21] | Daddy’s been a little bit busy himself dealing with linens | 大爸在忙着处理着 |
[05:23] | that no guest has ever called scratchy before. | 从未被人抱怨过”粗糙”的亚麻织物 |
[05:25] | Is there a way to make the room not so cold? | 有办法让房间里暖一点吗 |
[05:26] | Do you know what it’s like to wake up | 你知道早上在你丈夫身边醒来 |
[05:27] | next to your husband one morning and he’s cold as ice? | 而他冷得和冰一样的感觉吗 |
[05:30] | Yes. | 知道 |
[05:32] | Yeah, I’ll work on that while you eat breakfast. | 你吃早餐的时候我来处理 |
[05:33] | Did you make the French toast? | 你做了法国吐司了吗 |
[05:34] | Yes, it’s right on the counter. | 做了 在桌子上 |
[05:35] | – That’s French toast. – What’s happening? | -那是法式吐司 -怎么回事 |
[05:37] | I wanted regular toast for the French people. | 我想要法国人吃的普通吐司 |
[05:38] | Surely there was a better way to describe that. | 那你该说清楚啊 |
[05:40] | He’s allergic to eggs, Mitchell. | 他对蛋过敏 米奇尔 |
[05:43] | Wh– okay, w-why did you eat that? | 你为什么吃啊 |
[05:45] | Why — why did he eat that? | 他为什么还吃啊 |
[05:46] | Okay, maybe we should finish this up another time. | 也许我们该找另一个时间完成此事 |
[05:49] | And just so you know | 告诉你一声 |
[05:50] | I do — I do work on referrals. | 其他人有需要欢迎推荐我 |
[05:58] | Here is a room you’re going to love — | 有一间房间你会很喜欢的 |
[06:00] | Your very own man ca–closet. | 你的男人基地… 衣橱 |
[06:03] | Man closet. | 男人衣橱 |
[06:04] | Who loves, uh, basements? | 谁喜欢地下室啊 |
[06:06] | That’s a rhetorical question. | 我只是问着玩的 |
[06:07] | Have I got a basement for you. | 这里有一间地下室 |
[06:10] | Watch your step coming down. | 下来时注意脚下 |
[06:14] | Because it’s a finished basement, | 这间地下室已经装修完毕了 |
[06:16] | You can actually count the square — | 你们可以看看这里有多大面积 |
[06:20] | I don’t think this house is kid-friendly. | 我觉得这栋房子不适合孩子住 |
[06:23] | Well, you said it yourself | 我们用攀登绳 |
[06:24] | when we were taking the towrope up the driveway. | 爬进车道时 你就这么说了 |
[06:26] | This — this house looks like a weird spaceship. | 这房子看起来像是奇怪的宇宙飞船 |
[06:29] | Kids love spaceships. | 孩子们都喜欢宇宙飞船 |
[06:30] | Don’t they, Luke? | 对吧 卢克 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | I remember one day, I was around Luke’s age, | 我记得有一天 那时候我还跟卢克差不多大 |
[06:35] | and I wasn’t all that happy to be at food town, | 我不大高兴在我爸店里待着 |
[06:38] | but my dad knew exactly what to do. | 但我爸爸知道该怎么做 |
[06:40] | He gets on the P.A. | 他去找宣传员 |
[06:41] | And he says, “Attention, shoppers,” | 说 注意了 购物者 |
[06:44] | and then he hands the mike to me. | 然后他把麦克风给了我 |
[06:46] | I was like, “What?” | 我吃了一惊 |
[06:48] | “Red wing peanut butter — $1.69 for two.” | “红翼花生酱 1.69元两瓶” |
[06:55] | He lost a lot of money on that sale, | 他在那次促销中损失了很多钱 |
[06:57] | but it’s a rush I’ll never forget. | 但那种激动的感觉我绝对不会忘记 |
[07:00] | It’s like being on a submarine, right? | 就像是在潜水艇上一样 对吧 |
[07:04] | You guys, uh, fans of Tom Clancy? | 你们是汤姆·克兰西的粉丝吗 |
[07:08] | You know what? Luke’ll finish the tour. | 让卢克带你们参观完吧 |
[07:10] | It’s the office. | 是办公室的电话 |
[07:11] | – It’s not ringing. – This is your moment. | -你手机都没响 -到你表现的时候了 |
[07:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:15] | Follow me, I guess. | 跟我来吧 |
[07:20] | How did we get on the second floor? | 我们怎么上二楼 |
[07:22] | Isn’t it great? | 很棒吧 |
[07:24] | There’s an imperceptible rise. | 有个觉察不到的斜坡 |
[07:26] | So you guys can either reverse course | 你们要么掉头 |
[07:28] | or take turns sliding down the fireman’s pole. | 要么轮流顺着滑竿滑下去 |
[07:30] | Luke’ll show you. | 卢克会演示的 |
[07:32] | H-hang on. | 等等 |
[07:36] | But because you wouldn’t let mom and dad cry over you, | 因为你不让爸妈为你哭 |
[07:38] | that emotion is gonna build up | 他俩的情绪会憋在心里 |
[07:39] | and explode all over Luke and me. | 然后在我和卢克身上爆发 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. I just couldn’t want. | 抱歉 我只是等不及了 |
[07:43] | Do you know how long I’ve been dreaming about this day? | 你知道我等今天等了多久吗 |
[07:45] | Leaving your family? | 离开你家人的那天吗 |
[07:47] | Don’t turn it into an insult. | 别说得像是我侮辱人一样 |
[07:48] | I’m just really ready for this. | 我只是准备好了 |
[07:50] | I’m finally surrounded by smart, curious people. | 我身边终于都是聪明有求知欲的人了 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | So, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[07:56] | Hi! You must be Alex. | 你好 你肯定是艾丽克斯 |
[07:57] | I’m your roomie. I’m Maisie. | 我是你的室友梅西 |
[07:58] | My dad says it’s short for amazing, but it’s not. | 我爸爸说那是棒极了的缩写 但其实不是 |
[08:01] | – Wait, I-I picked a different — – Roommate, I know. | -等等 我选了另一个 -室友 我知道 |
[08:03] | She got sick — Well, she had a panic attack. | 她生病了 她恐慌症发作了 |
[08:05] | I can sympathize. I usually get one right before my cycle. | 我同情她 我来大姨妈之前也会这样 |
[08:07] | Anyways, they denied her visa and she’s still in Norway. | 总之 他们拒绝了她的签证 她还在挪威 |
[08:10] | “Help! There’s norway out.” | 救命 出不去了[挪威] |
[08:14] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[08:15] | I’m 15, but I’ve seen four R-rated movies already. | 我15岁了 但我看过4部R级电影了 |
[08:17] | I’m so excited you’re here. | 你来了我好激动 |
[08:19] | Where should I put my medicines? | 我该把药放哪儿啊 |
[08:20] | Yeah, so you are good to go. I’m fine. | 你可以走了 我没事了 |
[08:22] | Oh, not quite yet. | 等下 |
[08:23] | So, Maisie, do you speak any languages? | 梅西 你会说他国语言吗 |
[08:27] | Si, Oui, Da, Ja, and of course I also speak wookiee. | 西语 法语 俄语 德语 还有伍基语[星战] |
[08:33] | Ahh! That is gonna be so much fun! | 这一定会很有趣 |
[08:36] | Yay! | 是啊 |
[08:38] | They’ve been here 2 days and they’ve used 18 towels, | 他们才住了两天就用了十八条毛巾 |
[08:41] | yet the soap is untouched. | 却完全没有碰过肥皂 |
[08:42] | What are they — sloughing each other clean like elephants? | 他们是像大象一样互相蹭干净吗 |
[08:45] | Mitchell. Great, you’re here. | 米奇尔 太好了 你来了 |
[08:46] | Coach Chuck had a death in the family. | 查克教练家里有人去世了 |
[08:49] | Thank you so much for remembering about the referrals. | 多谢你能记得介绍我生意 |
[08:51] | I don’t have a card on me right now, but — | 我现在没带名片 但是… |
[08:53] | No. He can’t come, | 不是 是他不能来 |
[08:54] | and since you’re the assistant coach, | 由于你是助理教练 |
[08:56] | you’re in charge. | 现在由你带队 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Think you’re gonna be okay with that? | 你应该没问题吧 |
[09:02] | Assistant coach, coach. What’s the big diff? | 助理教练跟教练又有多大区别呢 |
[09:04] | Well, as an actual coach, um, diff. | 从一名真正教练的角度看 确实不一样 |
[09:07] | Come on, today’s about being out in the fresh air, | 拜托 今天就是来享受新鲜空气的 |
[09:09] | forgetting about our problems at home, | 抛开家里那些问题 |
[09:10] | spending some quality time with the family. | 与家人共度这美好时光吧 |
[09:12] | You’re right, you’re right. | 说得对 说得对 |
[09:13] | Where is my family? | 我的家人在哪里 |
[09:14] | You don’t think they’re standing us up, do you? | 你觉得他们是不是想放我们鸽子 |
[09:15] | You know, when I saw Jay at the grocery store | 我在超市见到杰的时候 |
[09:17] | and asked him if they were coming, | 问他们会不会来 |
[09:18] | he took a sample meatball and chewed it for a full minute | 他拿了一颗试吃的肉丸嚼了整整一分钟 |
[09:20] | before he said yes, so… | 才说来 所以… |
[09:25] | You all are still here. | 你们都还在家啊 |
[09:27] | How often do you break in here? | 你多常闯进来一次 |
[09:28] | Does that explain the white wine? | 所以白葡萄酒是你喝的吗 |
[09:30] | We fired a cleaning lady. | 我们为此炒了一名清洁工 |
[09:31] | Listen, I thought you guys | 我还以为你们已经 |
[09:32] | would already be at Lily’s soccer game, | 去看莉莉的足球赛了 |
[09:34] | And things have been pretty emotional at my house this morning. | 今天早上我家情绪太哀伤 |
[09:36] | I just wanted a couple hours by the pool. | 所以我只想在泳池边待上几个小时 |
[09:38] | Claire must have left the ice bucket by the jacuzzi, too. | 肯定也是克莱尔把冰桶留在按摩浴池边的 |
[09:41] | I will write the cleaning lady a letter. | 我会给清洁工写一封信 |
[09:43] | How’d you get out of Lily’s game? | 你怎么逃掉去看莉莉的比赛的呢 |
[09:45] | I lied and said that Alex was leaving for school today, | 我撒谎说艾丽克斯今天离家去学校 |
[09:47] | which turned out to be true, so I’m off the hook. | 结果成真了 所以没我事了 |
[09:50] | You guys let me know what I miss. | 有精彩的地方回头告诉我 |
[09:52] | Could you get that? | 你能接电话吗 |
[09:54] | – Yello? – Claire? | -喂 -克莱尔 |
[09:55] | What are you doing there? We’ve been waiting — | 你在那里干什么 我们已经等了… |
[09:57] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[09:59] | – I don’t believe this. – I don’t believe this. | -不敢相信 -真不敢相信 |
[10:00] | They want more towels. What are they, midwives? | 居然还要毛巾 他们难道是产婆吗 |
[10:02] | Here. | 这边 |
[10:04] | Just ignore it. | 不要理会 |
[10:10] | How many phones does he have? | 他到底有多少部手机 |
[10:12] | Pick up. Anybody. I — | 接电话 随便谁 我… |
[10:13] | You know, I could get more phones. | 我还可以要到更多电话 |
[10:17] | He’s never gonna stop. | 他是不会停的 |
[10:19] | Mitchell, hi. Hey, can’t talk. | 米奇尔 你好 我没空说话 |
[10:21] | I’m just leaving my house right now with alex. | 我现在正跟艾丽克斯一起要去大学 |
[10:23] | I know you’re at Dad’s house. | 我知道你在老爸家 |
[10:25] | Yeah, okay. Um, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[10:27] | I didn’t want to say anything. Dad got in an accident. | 我什么都不想说 爸爸发生了点意外 |
[10:29] | He’s fine. Nothing to worry about, | 他没事 不用担心 |
[10:30] | but I got to go. Bye. | 不过我得走了 拜拜 |
[10:32] | That was pathetic. | 演技真烂 |
[10:34] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 我来给你们演示一下该怎么做 |
[10:37] | Hello, Mitchell. | 你好 米奇尔 |
[10:38] | So I hear my dad had a little accident? | 听说我爸出了点小事故 |
[10:40] | Yes, of course, well, the accident that your father had | 是啊 当然了 你爸出的事故 |
[10:44] | is that actually he shot himself | 其实就是他不小心往自己脚上 |
[10:47] | in the foot. | 开了一枪 |
[10:51] | Trust me. He believed me. | 相信我 他相信了 |
[10:53] | You’re not listening to any phone ringings right now, | 你们还有听到电话响起的声音吗 |
[10:55] | are you? | 没有吧 |
[10:56] | So, this is turning into | 所以现在变成了 |
[10:57] | a whole group thing by the pool. | 泳池边的集体活动了吗 |
[11:00] | Our pool. | 我家的泳池 |
[11:01] | You guys, I just got a text from Cam. | 各位 我刚接到一条小卡的短信 |
[11:04] | Give me that. | 手机给我 |
[11:07] | “Gosh, I sure do hope Jay’s all right. | “天啊 人家当然希望杰没有事 |
[11:09] | It’s unbelievable something like that could have happened.” | 发生这种事情真是好难以置信啊” |
[11:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[11:12] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[11:14] | – It’s perfect. – We’re all good. | -完美 -我们都解脱了 |
[11:15] | Well, you guys, you might want to listen again, | 各位 你们最好再听一遍 |
[11:16] | only this time, I’ll be Cam. | 不过这次我来演小卡 |
[11:19] | “Gosh, I sure do hope jay is all right.” | “天呐 人家当然希望杰没有事 |
[11:22] | It’s unbelievable something like this could happen.” | 发生这种事情真是好”难以置信”啊” |
[11:26] | We’re screwed. | 我们惨了 |
[11:28] | Okay, they’re coming, | 好 他们现在要过来了 |
[11:29] | but can you believe they were gonna bail? | 你敢相信他们居然想跳票吗 |
[11:31] | Keep your — keep your eyes down. Eyes down. | 眼睛看脚下 看脚下 |
[11:33] | Have we missed a single one of their kids’ events? | 我们有错过一次他们小孩的活动吗 |
[11:35] | And it’s not like we don’t have a million things going on right now. | 我们又不是每天闲着没事干 |
[11:38] | Follow through! | 跟上去 |
[11:39] | Yeah, like when we had to sit through that | 对啊 比如上次我们被迫看完 |
[11:40] | sanitized fifth-grade production of “rent” | 五年级生演的干净版《吉屋出租》 |
[11:40] | 百老汇知名音乐剧 讲述一群穷困音乐/艺术家 即使在艾滋病的阴影下 仍在努力求生存 | |
[11:42] | where they all got head colds? | 他们都得了感冒的那个 |
[11:43] | Keep your leg straight. Keep your leg straight for me. | 腿伸直 给我把腿伸直 |
[11:46] | – Cam, can you not do that? – What? | -小卡 你能不这样吗 -什么 |
[11:48] | Well, it’s just that, you know, I’m kind of coach, so — | 那个 貌似教练是我 所以… |
[11:50] | It just seems weird that this is the time | 你什么时候不帮我 这种时候帮 |
[11:52] | that you’re trying to help me. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[11:53] | Okay, and in what way am I not helpful? | 好吧 我怎么不帮你了 |
[11:55] | Okay, well, when I’m with a bereaved client, say, | 比如我之前在见一名刚丧偶的客户时 |
[11:58] | and you decide that that’s the perfect moment | 你却觉得那种时刻很适合 |
[11:59] | for a scenery-chewing death scene. | 用你吓死人的演技演一段死去的戏码 |
[12:02] | Unlike the tremendous help you’ve been to me | 完全比不上你在处理”艺术房客”相关事宜时 |
[12:04] | running the artful lodger. | 帮我的大忙啊 |
[12:05] | You couldn’t even register the domain name. | 你连域名都没注册上 |
[12:07] | I never liked that name, anyways. | 反正我也不喜欢那个名字 |
[12:08] | And there it is. | 你终于说出来了 |
[12:09] | I see what this is. | 我明白了 |
[12:10] | – What? – Jealousy. | -什么 -嫉妒 |
[12:12] | Yeah! Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[12:13] | ’cause your football team can’t seem to win, | 因为你带的足球队看起来赢不了 |
[12:15] | but here I am 4-0. | 而我已经四比零了 |
[12:17] | Okay, please. Yeah. | 好吧 够了 |
[12:18] | This is little girls’ soccer. | 这不过是小女孩玩玩足球 |
[12:20] | It’s not even a real sport. | 都不能算真的运动 |
[12:25] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[12:26] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 恐怕我必须请您离开了 |
[12:28] | Oh, no, I was just — | 不 我只是… |
[12:29] | Let’s not do this the hard way. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[12:33] | It’s the worst of everything. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[12:35] | We have to go to the damn game. | 我们得去看那白痴比赛 |
[12:37] | And they’re never gonna believe any of our excuses | 而且以后他们不可能再相信我们的借口 |
[12:39] | in the future, even if they’re real. | 哪怕是真的 他们也不会相信了 |
[12:41] | Unless… | 除非… |
[12:45] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[12:46] | Why do you say “unless” and then pause? | 为什么说完”除非”就不说了 |
[12:48] | Just finish the thought. | 把想法说完整好吗 |
[12:49] | Unless Jay really gets shot in the foot. | 除非杰真的被枪打中脚了 |
[12:52] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, once again, | 真不敢相信我又得说一遍 |
[12:55] | in only seven years of marriage, | 尽管我们结婚才七年 |
[12:56] | but please put the gun down. | 但真心求你把枪放下 |
[12:58] | Don’t be a baby. | 别这么孬 |
[12:59] | It’s a pellet gun. | 这只是一把弹子枪 |
[13:01] | It’s just going to be a little nick on the side, | 最多擦伤留个痕 |
[13:04] | and then we go to the game. | 然后我们就可以去看比赛了 |
[13:06] | They’re gonna see that it’s true. | 他们就会看见你是真的受了伤 |
[13:08] | They’re gonna feel horrible because they didn’t believe us, | 他们会因为没有相信我们而感到惭愧 |
[13:11] | and then we don’t have to go to anything for a whole year. | 然后我们就一整年啥活动都不用去了 |
[13:14] | I have to say, it makes sense. | 不得不说 这有点道理 |
[13:15] | No, it doesn’t! | 没有道理 |
[13:17] | Why don’t I just bandage my foot up and limp on in there? | 我干嘛不直接贴个绷带一瘸一拐出场呢 |
[13:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[13:22] | It has to be real because if they catch us faking it, | 必须得来真的 不然被他们发现的话 |
[13:25] | it’s going to be worse. | 更难收场 |
[13:26] | Please don’t point the gun at me. | 请别拿枪指着我 |
[13:28] | Okay, all right, all right. You heard my dad. | 好了 行了 我爸也说了 |
[13:29] | Put the gun away. | 把枪挪开 |
[13:30] | We just — we’ll have to think of something else. | 我们得 得想想其他办法 |
[13:33] | What to do? | 该怎么办呢 |
[13:34] | Shoot, shoot, shoot. | 快 开 枪 |
[13:36] | Okay, I’ll put the gun away. | 好吧我把枪拿开 |
[13:39] | No! | 天哪 |
[13:39] | No! You did that on purpose! | 我去 你是故意的 |
[13:43] | I wasn’t even looking! | 我都没看着你 |
[13:44] | I turned my back on you. I’m so sorry! | 我都转过身了 真对不起 |
[13:47] | Watch the sippy cup. | 看好那个杯子 |
[13:57] | I hope you’re a heavy metal fan | 希望你喜欢重金属摇滚乐 |
[13:59] | because all the heavy metals | 因为整个”金属”周期表 |
[14:00] | are going right here above your trophy. | 要挂到你奖杯头顶上了 |
[14:03] | Cool. Maisie. | 酷 梅西 |
[14:04] | So, I heard they’re giving out mailbox keys downstairs, | 话说楼下好像在发邮箱的钥匙 |
[14:07] | and I was thinking maybe you could pick up both of ours? | 可以麻烦你去把我们俩的钥匙都领回来吗 |
[14:09] | Sure thing, friend! | 当然没问题 朋友 |
[14:11] | What a day — I’ve got a mailbox and a friend! | 多好的一天 我有了邮箱还有了朋友 |
[14:13] | You sure do. | 你必须有 |
[14:15] | Could you try not to enjoy this so much? | 你能尽量别这么幸灾乐祸了吗 |
[14:16] | This is me trying. | 我这已经是努力忍住了 |
[14:18] | This ends now. | 这一切到此结束了 |
[14:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[14:21] | What do you think I’m doing? I’m getting rid of her. | 你觉得我要干嘛 我要摆脱她 |
[14:23] | I’m calling my advisor and getting a new roommate. | 我要打给我的导师申请换个室友 |
[14:27] | – No. – Give that back. | -不行 -把手机还给我 |
[14:28] | Need I remind you I am a yellow belt? | 需要提醒你我是黄带吗 |
[14:31] | I can’t keep track of all your ugly belts, | 虽然我记不住你那堆丑腰带 |
[14:32] | but I don’t think you should change roommates. | 但我就是觉得你不该换室友 |
[14:35] | Listen, as much as you’re my go-to girl on college advice, | 听着 尽管你是我上大学的核心军师 |
[14:38] | – I really — – Oh, my God. | -可我… -天啊 |
[14:39] | Would you just shut up for a second? | 你能先闭嘴一会吗 |
[14:42] | Here’s the thing — | 是这样的 |
[14:43] | I had a similar experience with a roommate. | 我也有过这么一个室友 |
[14:45] | She was this annoying little know-it-all | 她是个讨人厌的”百事通” |
[14:47] | who totally got on my nerves. | 老把我惹毛 |
[14:49] | – Yeah, I get it. – Oh, shh! | -是 我知道 -别说话 |
[14:51] | I spent a long time trying to get rid of her | 我也花了很长时间想要摆脱她 |
[14:54] | until I realized that that little girl, | 可是直到我发现这个小姑娘 |
[14:56] | in her own way, put me on a pedestal. | 其实一直默默地在崇拜着我 |
[14:59] | It felt great. | 我很开心 |
[15:02] | You just landed in a world of superstars, | 你刚刚来到一个到处是牛逼人物的地方 |
[15:06] | and I know you’d never admit it, | 我也不知道你永远不会承认 |
[15:08] | but you’re scared. | 但你其实还是很害怕的 |
[15:13] | It’s not the worst thing to have your own personal cheerleader. | 拥有一个你自己的拉拉队长并不是坏事 |
[15:18] | I miss mine already. | 我也开始想念我的拉拉队长了 |
[15:26] | Well, I guess my five seconds is up. | 我的五秒应该到了 |
[15:34] | You don’t often see a 5/8 bathroom, | 这么小的浴室虽然不常见 |
[15:36] | but they’re highly sought after. | 但他们也是妥善考量后设计的 |
[15:39] | The deal’s in the bag, kid. | 这笔生意已经十拿九稳了 孩子 |
[15:40] | I’m just gonna wrap it up, and then we bounce. | 我再收收尾 然后我们就走人 |
[15:42] | And then we bounce. | 我们就蹦起来[走人] |
[15:44] | Trampoline park. | 去蹦床公园啊 |
[15:45] | How are you not high-boinging me right now? | 你怎么不跟我弹跳式击掌了 |
[15:48] | I was thinking of maybe | 我想去码头 |
[15:49] | meeting up with my crew at the pier. | 和我的小伙伴们碰面 |
[15:51] | Sure thing. After we tramp. | 没问题 我们蹦完蹦床你再去 |
[15:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | After a while, I stopped hanging out with my dad at the store. | 很快 我不再跟爸爸去商店玩了 |
[15:57] | I got busy with cheer practice, | 我开始忙拉拉队的训练 |
[15:58] | and I guess pyramids of oranges don’t seem so great | 也开始觉得橙子堆的金字塔不再酷炫 |
[16:01] | after you’ve built pyramids out of man. | 因为我已经叠过人体金字塔了 |
[16:04] | I don’t know if it bothered him that I stopped coming around, | 我不知道爸爸会不会因我少回家而难过 |
[16:07] | but if it did, he never let it show. | 但即使他真的难过 他也从未表露 |
[16:13] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 咱们出发吧 |
[16:15] | Actually, I think I, uh — | 其实我觉得我 |
[16:18] | I twisted my ankle | 我好像扭到了脚踝 |
[16:18] | jumping out of the way in that room full of murphy beds. | 刚才从满是折叠床的房间蹦出来时扭了 |
[16:21] | I probably shouldn’t get on a trampoline. | 我最好还是别上蹦床了 |
[16:23] | You should go hang out with your friends. | 你还是去跟你朋友一起玩吧 |
[16:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[16:26] | Might be faster if they come get you, though. | 想快点去的话 最好是得他们来接你 |
[16:27] | I should do one more sweep of the house. | 我还得再打扫一遍这房子 |
[16:29] | I think I lost the Blanstons. | 我觉得跟布兰斯顿这家人的生意吹了 |
[16:32] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[16:35] | Deuces. | 债贱 |
[16:39] | Let’s go, girls! | 加油 姑娘们 |
[16:42] | Pass and move! | 传球 动起来 |
[16:44] | The players should never be standing still! | 运动员不要一直傻站着 |
[16:47] | The best defense is good offense. | 最好的防守就是有力的进攻 |
[16:49] | Well, now, that can’t be true. | 这不对 |
[16:51] | Halftime! | 中场休息 |
[16:52] | Okay, good — good half! | 好吧 上半场很棒 |
[16:54] | All right, we’re down by three, but that’s okay. | 好 我们落后三分 但是没关系 |
[16:58] | Look. Look who finally showed up. | 看啊 看看是谁终于出现了 |
[17:00] | Not easily. | 太不容易了 |
[17:02] | As you can see, I have a severely injured foot. | 你们也看得到 我的脚伤得很重 |
[17:04] | Where is Cam? | 小卡在哪儿 |
[17:05] | He — he got banished by the ref. | 他 他被裁判罚出场了 |
[17:08] | How did that happen? Be specific. | 怎么会这样 说具体点 |
[17:10] | Who cares? | 这有什么 |
[17:11] | The important thing is I did, in fact, shoot myself in the — | 重要的是我实打实地被枪打中了– |
[17:14] | Save it. Don’t add insult to fake injury. | 省省吧 假伤就够了 别再伤脸皮了 |
[17:16] | – Fake. – Yeah. | -我假伤 -是的 |
[17:17] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[17:20] | Say hello to his little toe. | 看看他的小脚趾 |
[17:22] | Oh, my God. You really | 天哪 你居然真的 |
[17:24] | shot myself in the foot. | 打中了自己的脚 |
[17:26] | Yeah, it was so scary. | 是啊 是挺吓人的 |
[17:27] | – And the blood. – There was so much blood. | -还流了好多血 -场面血流成河 |
[17:30] | But you guys — you still showed up anyway. | 可是你们还是来了 |
[17:32] | – Of course! – Without a doubt. | -当然要来了 -一定会来的 |
[17:34] | Mommy shot Jay. | 是妈妈开枪打的杰 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, what? I thought you said — | 什么 你不是说是自己打中的吗 |
[17:37] | Yeah, mommy shot Jay. Aunt Claire said, “Shoot him.” | 是妈妈打中的杰 克莱尔阿姨说 “打他” |
[17:41] | Dad. | 爸 |
[17:42] | You would rather take a bullet than support your granddaughter? | 你宁愿中一枪也不想来支持你的孙女吗 |
[17:45] | This was really Gloria’s idea. | 这都是歌洛莉亚的主意 |
[17:47] | I’m surrounded by rats. | 我身边全都是泄密者 |
[17:49] | Mitchell, listen to me. | 米奇尔 听我说 |
[17:49] | I know “I’m sorry” barely covers it, | 我知道”对不起”一点诚意也没有 |
[17:52] | but it’s very difficult for me to come here today | 但是让我来这里看这些小女孩踢球 |
[17:54] | and watch little girls playing soccer | 真的太折磨人了 |
[17:56] | on the same day that my little girl left for college. | 因为我自己的女儿今天离开我去上大学了 |
[17:59] | Well, me too. | 我也是 |
[18:00] | I mean, watching my little grandbaby go off — | 我要看着我的孙女离开 |
[18:02] | Don’t jump on my thing. | 别来跟风我的理由 |
[18:04] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[18:05] | So, the parents and nannies voted, | 其他的父母还有保姆投票了 |
[18:07] | and we’re going to relieve you of your command. | 我们决定解除你的职务 |
[18:09] | but I’m the coach, so — | 可是我是教练啊 |
[18:10] | I’m the coach now. | 现在我才是教练 |
[18:14] | Glad you got here in time to see that. | 我真高兴你们能赶上这个场面 |
[18:17] | It’s not funny, Claire. | 一点也不好笑 克莱尔 |
[18:21] | Cam. Where are you? | 小卡 你在哪 |
[18:22] | In the parking lot with binoculars. | 我站在停车场 戴着双目镜 |
[18:24] | What, when did — | 等等 |
[18:25] | When did you buy an army jacket? | 你什么时候买了件军装风外套 |
[18:26] | Not him, to the left. | 不是那个 左边的才是我 |
[18:29] | Oh, hi. | 看见你了 |
[18:29] | So you let Debbie take your whistle? | 你居然让黛比抢走了你的哨子 |
[18:31] | Well, yeah, I can’t blame her. I’m a terrible coach. | 是啊 也不能怪她 我水平太差 |
[18:33] | I mean, I’m sorry I-I pushed you away. | 抱歉我对你这么差 |
[18:36] | No, no, no. You hush up. | 别乱说 |
[18:37] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 我才是该道歉的那个 |
[18:39] | You know what? I’ve been trying to pretend like | 你知道吗 我一直想假装 |
[18:40] | the pressure hasn’t gotten to me, but it has. | 生活压力没有影响到我 其实我很受影响 |
[18:42] | Oh, my God. Me too. | 谢天谢地 我也是 |
[18:43] | I, I always thought we were that couple | 我一直以为我们会是那种 |
[18:45] | that could rise above tough times, you know? | 患难之中见真情的伴侣 你懂吗 |
[18:47] | I just — I don’t want to feel like there’s distance between us. | 我不想让我们之间有距离 |
[18:49] | What? Sorry, you’re — say that again. | 你说什么了 再说一遍 |
[18:51] | – You’re breaking up. – I didn’t hear you. | -你那边信号断了 -我听不见 |
[18:52] | -what? Huh? -what? T-there you are. | -什么 -我听见了 |
[18:54] | Second half, girls. | 下半场开始了 |
[18:55] | Oh, God. Okay. Intermission’s over. I got to — | 中场休息结束了 我得走了 |
[18:58] | Okay, listen up, Bub. You go get your team back. | 听着 你要把你的指挥权抢回来 |
[19:00] | We need this. You’re gonna get us a win today. | 我们需要这个 今天你得让我们赢 |
[19:02] | How? | 怎么赢 |
[19:03] | Just go get your whistle back. | 先去把哨子抢回来 |
[19:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:06] | We got this. | 我们能做到 |
[19:07] | – Okay, so we’re down by three, but—- – hi! | -我们落后三球 不过 -你们好啊 |
[19:10] | So, I got this from here, so — | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[19:11] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:12] | What I was born to do. | 完成我的使命 |
[19:13] | I am a coach, damn it. | 靠 我才是教练 |
[19:15] | God. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 抱歉 |
[19:17] | That came off so much easier when you did it. | 看你扯我的时候 还以为很容易 |
[19:20] | As our history with costume parties has taught us — | 变装舞会的经验告诉我们 |
[19:22] | we shine brightest when we work as a team. | 夫夫出击 天下无敌 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:26] | Okay, have the forwards form a triangle, spread the defense. | 让前锋组成三角形 拉开防线 |
[19:28] | Okay, forwards, form a triangle. | 前锋上前组成三角形 |
[19:30] | Spread the defense. | 拉开防线 |
[19:31] | By late in the half, we had tied the score. | 下半场快结束时 我们追平了比分 |
[19:33] | Proving once again, the best offense is a good defense. | 这又一次证明 最好的进攻就是防守 |
[19:36] | That’s like saying the best hat is a shoe. | 这句话就像在说最好的帽子就是鞋子一样 |
[19:38] | Okay, with 10 seconds left, Lily was open on the wing. | 还剩十秒钟的时候 莉莉迎来了她的机会 |
[19:42] | Now have her pass to Lily. | 让她把球传给莉莉 |
[19:43] | Pass to Lily! | 传球给莉莉 |
[19:44] | – She passed to Lily. – I can see. | -她传给了莉莉 -我看见了 |
[19:47] | What?! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 什么 太棒了 |
[19:51] | That was me. I did that. | 这都是我的功劳 |
[19:54] | That was him! He did that. | 没错 就是他教的 |
[20:03] | It does feel different without her here. | 她不在家这感觉确实有些不同 |
[20:05] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:07] | Pretty quiet without Luke here, too. | 卢克不在家感觉好安静 |
[20:09] | Did he say what time he’s coming home? | 他有说什么时候回来吗 |
[20:10] | Soon, I’m sure. Oh, he left you something. | 很快就回来了吧 他给你留了样东西 |
[20:16] | “Thanks for letting me see that crazy house today. | “谢谢你今天带我去看那疯狂的房子 |
[20:19] | Feel like building one ourselves tomorrow?” | 明天想跟我一起建个房子吗” |
[20:23] | What? | 天哪 |
[20:25] | He went back for the duck eggs. | 他回去把鸭蛋都捡起来了 |
[20:28] | We found these eggs out in front of the house. | 我们今天在那房子前找到了这些蛋 |
[20:29] | Yeah, honey. I-I-I got it. I got it. | 是的 我猜到了 |
[20:31] | I know the two of you well enough. | 你们俩我最清楚不过了 |
[20:32] | I can connect the dots. | 我可以猜到来龙去脉 |
[20:34] | But you just really helped me out. | 不过你真的帮了我大忙 |
[20:36] | Who are you — | 你在打给谁 |
[20:37] | Again, mom? | 妈 你怎么又打来了 |
[20:39] | Alex, I know you said not to call | 艾丽克斯 我知道你说过 |
[20:40] | unless it was very important, but this is. | 没有大事别打给你 但这事很重要 |
[20:43] | I need to know everything you can tell me about baby ducks. | 我要知道跟小鸭子有关的一切知识 |
[20:55] | It stings! | 痛死了 |
[20:57] | This is so not sexy. | 这一点也不性感 |
[20:58] | Okay, so we all agree. | 现在大家都赞同这个主意了吧 |
[21:01] | Everybody gets a free pass once a year to miss a kid event. | 每人每年可以缺席一次家中子女的活动 |
[21:04] | Ooh, I heard Luke might be forming a boy band, | 我听说卢克要组建一个乐队 |
[21:05] | so I want to get out in front of that. | 我想用掉我的那次机会 |
[21:07] | Great! That means you’ll be available | 太好了 这样你就得来参加 |
[21:08] | for my one-man quick-change version | 我一人分饰多角版本的新剧 |
[21:10] | of “Seven brides for seven brothers.” | 《七对佳偶》 |
[21:12] | I’m gonna change my vote. | 我还是换成缺席这个吧 |
[21:13] | Yeah, put me down for missing that, too. | 我选择不要参加这个 |
[21:14] | No, but you don’t understand. | 可是你们都没明白呢 |
[21:15] | I-I play all the brides and all the brothers. | 里面所有的角色都是我演的 |
[21:17] | Make it three. | 我也不去 |
[21:19] | But you’ll come, right, Jay? | 杰 你一定会来的 对吧 |