时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Joe, you’re going to see your first snow. | 乔 你马上要看到人生第一场雪啦 |
[00:03] | – It’s so exciting! – I can’t wait to make a snow person! | -太令人激动了 -我等不及要做个雪银了 |
[00:07] | “Person”? | 银 |
[00:08] | We got to get him out of that hippie school. | 我们不能再让他上那个嬉皮学校了 |
[00:10] | I don’t know, Jay. | 别这样 杰 |
[00:11] | Last report card, he got straight dolphins. | 上次的成绩单上他得的是全海豚[全优] |
[00:14] | Christmas in Colombia was always hot and loud, | 哥伦比亚的圣诞总是又热又嘈杂 |
[00:17] | people arguing, betrayal, schemes. | 人们争吵 背叛 阴谋 |
[00:20] | So I rented a mountain cabin for the whole family | 所以我为全家租了座山顶小屋 |
[00:22] | to celebrate my first Christmas as an American. | 来庆祝我成为美国人后的第一个圣诞节 |
[00:25] | I want a white christmas, | 我想要一个白色圣诞节 |
[00:27] | You know, like white people have. | 就像白人过的那种 |
[00:31] | Hey, want to hit the pipe one more time | 想在我们出发之前 |
[00:32] | before we get on the road? | 再来一发吗 |
[00:33] | Um, yeah. Couldn’t hurt. | 可以啊 试试也不错 |
[00:37] | *Silent night* | *平安夜* |
[00:40] | *Holy night* | *圣善夜* |
[00:42] | Oh, my God, we are killing it! | 天哪 我们太赞了 |
[00:43] | Last christmas, Mitchell and I thought it would be fun | 去年圣诞 米奇尔和我觉得 |
[00:46] | to sing a little Christmas carol for the family. | 给全家唱圣诞颂歌应该蛮好玩的 |
[00:49] | Unfortunately, it didn’t go so well | 但可惜的是结果不是很好 |
[00:51] | because somebody had a little too much to drink. | 因为有些人喝得有点多 |
[00:56] | Stop doing that. I was nervous. | 别晃你那小眼珠子了 我是当时太紧张了 |
[00:58] | *’tis the season to be jolly* | *正是愉快的季节* |
[01:03] | *Don we now our gay apparel* | *穿上欢庆[基佬]的服装* |
[01:08] | Mitchell? | 米奇尔 |
[01:10] | The family has been mocking us relentlessly all year. | 全家人无情地嘲笑了我们一整年 |
[01:12] | Nicknames like Screeches & Herb, | 起了一堆绰号 像什么”尖声与赫伯” |
[01:14] | 西蒙与加丰克尔是摇滚民乐双人组合 五分钱是一支评价不佳的加拿大乐队 | |
[01:14] | Simon & God-awful, Nickelback. | “西蒙和真磕碜” “五分钱” |
[01:16] | But we’re gonna redeem ourselves this year. | 但是今年我们要挽回尊严 |
[01:18] | We have been rehearsing our new number for months, | 我们已经为新曲子排练了好几个月 |
[01:21] | and we will debut it at the cabin | 我们会在小屋里首演 |
[01:23] | as a special holiday “Screw you” to the family. | 作为特别的节日打脸大礼送给全家 |
[01:26] | Hey, Marty, listen, | 马蒂 听我说 |
[01:28] | it’s your hotel, but a walnut closet | 虽说你的宾馆你做主 但是你的客人们 |
[01:30] | is a place your guests want to hang their clothes. | 会想把他们的衣服挂在胡桃木衣柜里 |
[01:33] | A particleboard closet — they want to hang themselves. | 要是木屑板衣柜 不如自挂东南枝 |
[01:35] | All this closet stuff is driving me nuts. | 天天谈衣柜都快把我搞疯了 |
[01:38] | I want to get annoyed, | 我也想生气 |
[01:39] | but it’s hard when I feel this comfortable. | 但是我现在感觉太爽了 很难生气 |
[01:41] | Oh, God, he’s gonna talk about his new coat again. | 老天 他又要开始说他的新大衣了 |
[01:43] | It’s like getting a big, warm hug from a mama sheep. | 就好像是有一只母羊抱着我一样温暖 |
[01:46] | Nothing feels like pure sheepskin. | 没什么比得上纯羊皮的感觉 |
[01:48] | The gal at the store said | 买衣服的那姑娘说 |
[01:49] | I looked like Kris Kristofferson. | 我看着像克里斯·克里斯托佛森[美国音乐家] |
[01:51] | We don’t know who that is. | 我们又不知道他是谁 |
[01:52] | I have so much lab homework | 我这个假期 |
[01:53] | to get done during this break. | 有超多实验作业要做 |
[01:56] | If it were up to me, | 要是我能做决定 |
[01:57] | Christmas wouldn’t even come this year. | 我不会让今年的圣诞到来 |
[01:59] | Any chance you could sound more like a cartoon villain? | 你还能更像卡通里的坏人一点吗 |
[02:01] | Come on, Alex, it’s three solid days of winter fun. | 拜托 艾丽克斯 整整三天的冬日欢乐 |
[02:05] | We’re gonna go sledding, skating, | 我们要坐雪橇 滑冰 |
[02:06] | ice-fishing, make snow angels. | 冰钓 做雪天使 |
[02:09] | Who’s with me?! Snow, snow! | 谁跟我一起 雪 雪 |
[02:11] | Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow! | 雪 雪 雪 雪 雪 雪 |
[02:16] | Snow? | 那是雪吗 |
[02:17] | No, that’s a leaf. | 不是 那是叶子 |
[02:18] | It’s hotter here than at home. | 这里比家里还热呢 |
[02:20] | Gloria, in your little daily e-mails, | 歌洛莉亚 你的每日邮件里 |
[02:21] | you said it was gonna be cold. | 说的可是会很冷啊 |
[02:23] | That’s what my phone said. | 我的手机上就是这么写的啊 |
[02:24] | You’re on celsius. | 你用的是摄氏度 |
[02:27] | It’s going to be hot, guys! | 会很热哦 各位 |
[02:42] | Oh, is the furnace on?! | 火炉开着呢吗 |
[02:44] | Phil, take off that jacket. | 菲尔 快把外套脱了吧 |
[02:45] | You’re making me hot just looking at you. | 看着你我都觉得浑身发热 |
[02:47] | Saleslady said that would happen. | 售货员说过会有这个效果 |
[02:49] | Trust me, I’m cool as cucumber. | 相信我 我凉爽如黄瓜 |
[02:51] | Something about the coat just knows what my body needs. | 这衣服好像懂得我的身体需要什么一样 |
[02:54] | You’re sweating like a heroin addict. | 你现在像海洛因上瘾了一样流着汗呢 |
[02:56] | Oh, hey, look, a piano. | 快看 有钢琴呢 |
[02:58] | Maybe we can get a little song from the Crapenters. | 要不听”唱崩的哥俩”[卡朋特兄妹]唱首歌吧 |
[03:05] | Be cool. | 冷静 |
[03:06] | Andy’s fiancee, Beth, has to work, | 安迪的未婚妻贝丝得工作 |
[03:07] | so Gloria invited him for Christmas, | 所以歌洛莉亚请他来过圣诞 |
[03:09] | which is complicated | 情况很复杂 |
[03:10] | because we’ve been having sex and nobody knows about it. | 因为我们俩滚床单了 但是没人知道 |
[03:14] | I mean, we know. | 当然 我们自己知道 |
[03:15] | My family cannot find out about us. | 不能让我家人知道我们的事情 |
[03:17] | I’m certainly not gonna tell them. | 我当然不会告诉他们 |
[03:19] | I still have their respect. | 他们还算尊重我 |
[03:20] | Andy, chop-chop. Joe’s making his bathroom face. | 安迪 快点 乔做出想大号的表情了 |
[03:23] | All right, let’s just go home. | 好了 我们快回家吧 |
[03:24] | I mean, it’s hot. There’s no wi-fi. | 这里这么热 又没有无线 |
[03:26] | Alex, stop being the grinch. | 艾丽克斯 别这么扫兴 |
[03:28] | If that is the worst problem, then merry Christmas. | 如果这是最糟糕的问题 那祝你圣诞快乐 |
[03:32] | Oh, thank God you made it! | 谢天谢地 你们都来了 |
[03:34] | I thought you’d gotten into a horrible car accident! | 我还以为你们出车祸了呢 |
[03:38] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:39] | You’re not Trip, Tad, Lois, Darcy, and Marlene. | 你们不是特里普 塔德 洛伊斯 达西和马琳 |
[03:42] | – No, we’re other names. – Who are you? | -不是 我们有别的名字 -你们是谁 |
[03:44] | Fig Wilson. | 费格·威尔逊 |
[03:45] | My family’s been coming here for the holidays for years. | 我们全家每年都在这里过圣诞 |
[03:48] | We rented this cabin from the Wilsons. | 我们就是从威尔逊家把这个小屋租过来的 |
[03:50] | – They are in Hawaii. – Nobody told me that. | -他们去夏威夷了 -没人跟我说过啊 |
[03:53] | Okay, well, bye-bye. | 那就只能 再见啦 |
[03:55] | How could they abandon me? | 他们怎么能抛下我啊 |
[03:57] | Uh, I’m the most caring one in the family. | 我是家里最体贴的人啊 |
[03:58] | I warn them about cancer. | 我警告他们小心癌症 |
[04:00] | I buy their fat kids clothes in aspirational sizes. | 我给他们的胖小孩买”超乎想象”尺寸的衣服 |
[04:04] | I invite them all to my dogs’ funerals. | 我请他们所有人来参加我狗狗的葬礼 |
[04:06] | Last one ran straight into traffic. | 上一只狗直接冲到车流里 |
[04:09] | I can see that. | 我能理解原因 |
[04:10] | Is it possible the invitation got lost? | 有没有可能是邀请函搞丢了 |
[04:11] | I mean… you seem great. | 你看上去很不错啊 |
[04:14] | Well, I guess I’ll just get my bags and walk down the hill. | 那我就去拿我的包走下山吧 |
[04:18] | Hopefully, I’ll get to the bus station before nightfall. | 希望我能在天黑前赶到巴士站 |
[04:22] | It’s wolf season. | 现在是狼出没的季节 |
[04:24] | Why don’t you stay here with us? | 你何不跟我们一起过呢 |
[04:26] | It’s Christmas. | 圣诞节啊 |
[04:29] | First time I saw you, | 我第一眼看到你的时候 |
[04:30] | I thought you were gonna be a pain in the ass, | 还以为你会是那种刺儿头 |
[04:32] | but it turns out you’re my favorite. | 但结果你是我的最爱啊 |
[04:42] | What do you think’s in here? | 你们觉得里面是什么东西啊 |
[04:43] | No one told you the legend of the Forgotten Boy? | 没人告诉你那个被遗忘男孩的传说吗 |
[04:47] | Happened right here 100 years ago. | 一百年前就是在这里发生的 |
[04:50] | A boy was very bad, | 一个男孩非常坏 |
[04:52] | and his parents locked him in this secret room | 所以他父母把他锁在这个秘密的房间里 |
[04:55] | and left him here forever. | 任由他在这里自生自灭 |
[04:57] | They say at night, you can hear him | 他们说在夜里 你能听到他 |
[04:59] | trying to scratch his way out. | 努力挠墙要爬出来的声音 |
[05:02] | We got her. | 我们吓到她了 |
[05:04] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[05:06] | That was you scratching, right? | 刚才是你在挠墙 对吧 |
[05:10] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:11] | – No, you go. – No, it’s okay. After you. | -你先走 -没关系 你先 |
[05:13] | Here, I’ll just… | 我就… |
[05:15] | Oh, why don’t I go… | 我干嘛不 |
[05:18] | What are you guys doing — having a staring contest? | 你们俩在干嘛 瞪眼比赛吗 |
[05:20] | I got winners! | 我赢过很多次哦 |
[05:21] | Later, though. Come here. | 晚点再说 先跟我来 |
[05:24] | Andy… | 安迪 |
[05:25] | I’ve got a very special present for you. | 我要送你一个特别的礼物 |
[05:27] | Did this guy tell you he passed his real-estate-license test? | 这家伙告诉你他考到地产经纪执照了吗 |
[05:30] | I know. I helped him cram. | 我知道 我帮他背书[塞进去]的 |
[05:31] | Ah, she’s really drilling me pretty hard. | 她逼[扭]我逼得可紧了 |
[05:33] | Cool. Listen, when I first got into real estate, | 真棒 听我说 我刚进入房地产行业时 |
[05:35] | I worked at one of those big firms with the blazers. | 进了一间要穿西装上班的大公司 |
[05:37] | I’d rather not say their name, | 我还是别提公司的名字了 |
[05:39] | but it rhymed with “Century not very fun.” | 不过名字压的是”世纪地产好无聊”的韵 |
[05:41] | Anyway, I saved this. | 不管怎样 我保留了这件 |
[05:45] | I’d like for you to have it. | 我想把它送给你 |
[05:47] | When you wear it, remember the values of our profession — | 穿上之后 你要牢记我们这一行的价值观 |
[05:50] | Trust, honor, integrity, fidelity, and purity. | 信任 尊重 诚信 忠实和纯粹 |
[05:55] | Are you worthy of the blazer, Andy? | 你能配得上这件西装外套吗 安迪 |
[05:57] | I want to be. | 我会的 |
[05:58] | I didn’t expect it to hit this hard. | 我没想到会这么激动 |
[06:00] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[06:04] | Who wants eggnog? | 谁想来点蛋奶酒 |
[06:05] | I’ll take some. I had a tough week at work. | 我要来点 这周工作太辛苦了 |
[06:08] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[06:09] | Oh, my dad and I are in the closet business. | 我父亲和我身处橱柜行业 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry, it almost sounded like you said, “Closet business”. | 什么 我差点听成”橱柜行业” |
[06:14] | I did — residential and hospitality storage solutions. | 我专门负责解决住宅及酒店储物问题 |
[06:17] | Yikes. | 无聊 |
[06:19] | Hey, specks, I’m dying over there. | 小不点儿 我快无聊死了 |
[06:21] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么呢 |
[06:22] | Science stuff. I’m sure it’ll bore you. | 关于科学的 你肯定会觉得很无聊 |
[06:23] | I teach astrophysics at M.I.T. | 我在麻省理工教天体物理学 |
[06:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:27] | – Are you F.N. Wilson? – F-N right, I am! | -你是F.N.威尔逊吗 -正是在下 |
[06:29] | We just read your essay on how solar flares | 我们刚读完你写的那篇太阳耀斑 |
[06:31] | will wipe out life on earth! | 会怎样毁掉地球生命的文章 |
[06:32] | Hopefully before closet lady corners me again. | 希望是在橱柜女士对上我之前 |
[06:35] | Everybody’s here, | 大家都在这里 |
[06:36] | So let’s just casually | 所以我们就放松点 |
[06:37] | make our way over to the piano. | 慢慢靠近钢琴 |
[06:39] | Ooh, what are we drinking there, Miss Scarlet? | 你喝的是什么啊 斯嘉丽[猩红]小姐 |
[06:41] | Relax. It’s hot tea for my throat. | 放轻松 是热茶 对我嗓子好 |
[06:43] | Oh, we should have Lily film us. | 我们最好让莉莉来摄影 |
[06:45] | Hey, Lily, come here. | 莉莉 过来 |
[06:46] | Okay, so, Daddy and I are about | 大爸和我等一下 |
[06:48] | to sing a Christmas song, and — | 要唱一首圣诞歌 然后… |
[06:49] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我现在就要打断你们 |
[06:50] | No, it’s not gonna be like last year | 不 这次跟去年不一样 |
[06:52] | because we’re prepared and we’re singing “Silent Night”. | 因为我们精心准备了 而且唱的是《平安夜》 |
[06:55] | That’s my favorite. Can I sing with you? | 我最喜欢那首歌了 我能跟你们一起唱吗 |
[07:02] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 大家请听我说两句 |
[07:06] | I feel so lucky celebrating | 我能够跟任何人梦寐以求 |
[07:08] | with the best damn family any man could hope for. | 最棒的家人一起庆祝节日简直无比幸运 |
[07:11] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[07:12] | – And Fig. – Hey, all! | -当然还有费格 -大家好 |
[07:15] | Gloria and I have been talking about this for a while. | 歌洛莉亚和我经过一段时间的讨论 |
[07:17] | What with Joe getting older, | 乔也越来越大了 |
[07:18] | I feel it’s just the right time to start a new chapter, | 我觉得是时候开始人生新篇章了 |
[07:21] | which is why I’ve decided… to retire. | 因此我决定 退休 |
[07:24] | – Oh, my. – What?! | -天哪 -什么 |
[07:25] | Maybe “Retired” is the wrong word — | 也许”退休”这个词用得不对 |
[07:27] | more of a transition. | 这更像是一种角色转换 |
[07:28] | So, when people ask, “Where’s Jay Pritchett?” | 所以要是有人问杰·普里契特去哪了 |
[07:31] | you tell them, “He’s transitioning”. | 你们可以告诉他们 他转换[变性]去了 |
[07:33] | Oay, I heard it, too. | 好吧 我也发现了 |
[07:34] | Let’s go back to retiring. | 还是用”退休”吧 |
[07:35] | Hey, we can finally rent that R.V. | 我们俩终于可以租那辆房车 |
[07:37] | and visit all of the Major League ballparks. | 去各大棒球队主场转转了 |
[07:39] | You can probably go ahead and do that alone. | 你还是自己去吧 |
[07:41] | Uh, anyway, I had to ask myself, | 总之 我当然得好好考虑 |
[07:43] | “Who’s the best person to lead the company?” | 由谁接手公司最合适 |
[07:46] | And the answer is obvious. | 答案很明显 |
[07:48] | – Chuck Feeny. – Who? | -查克·菲尼 -谁 |
[07:51] | Gutters and screen hot shot out of Chicago. | 芝加哥来的无名少年 |
[07:53] | With him in charge, | 有他担起公司重任 |
[07:54] | we can all relax knowing that the company is in good hands. | 我们也都可以高枕无忧了 |
[07:59] | Claire gets a great new boss. | 克莱尔也会有个很棒的新老板 |
[08:00] | And you all get to spend more time with yours truly. | 你们也能有更多的时间跟我相处 |
[08:03] | Well, to this one’s new boss. | 敬克莱尔的新老板 |
[08:06] | Claire, that’s my gesturing hand. | 克莱尔 这是我做手势的手 |
[08:07] | I need it for work. | 工作时需要它 |
[08:13] | I work 60-hour weeks so Chuck Feeny can have | 我一周工作60个小时 就为了让 |
[08:15] | the corner office and the best table at closet con! | 查克·菲尼能享有橱柜大会上最棒的位置 |
[08:17] | Honey, you need to slow down. | 亲爱的 你走慢点 |
[08:18] | This coat isn’t quite broken in yet. | 这件衣服我还没穿惯 走不快 |
[08:21] | Listen, you have every right to be mad. | 听着 你完全有权生气 |
[08:23] | Everyone knows you deserve that job. | 所有人都知道那个位置是你应得的 |
[08:25] | And to think of all the weekends I worked | 想想看我那么多个周末的加班 |
[08:27] | and the — the family vacations we’ve put off, | 那些被迫取消的家庭休假 |
[08:29] | not to mention the stress and the insomnia and — | 更别提我受到的压力还有失眠 |
[08:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:34] | Claire, life’s like a mountain road… | 克莱尔 人生就像蜿蜒的山路 |
[08:38] | with a new adventure around every corner. | 每个转角都有新的奇遇在等着你 |
[08:41] | If that’s the slogan for this stupid coat, | 如果这是这件大衣的广告词 |
[08:42] | – I’m gonna kill you! – Shh! Get in here. | -我就杀了你 -别说话 抱紧我 |
[08:47] | – Have you seen Claire? – No. | -你见到克莱尔了吗 -没有 |
[08:49] | I told you this Chuck Feeny thing was a terrible idea! | 我告诉过你查克·菲尼这主意很糟 |
[08:51] | It’s a brilliant idea. | 这主意超棒的 |
[08:53] | There is no Chuck Feeny. | 根本没有什么查克·菲尼 |
[08:54] | I made him up because of what happened to Don McSorley | 我编了这么个人 是因为我看到唐·麦克索里 |
[08:57] | when he turned his company over to his son. | 把公司传给他儿子的结果 |
[08:59] | Son only took the job because he felt obligated. | 他儿子接受公司只是因为觉得自己有责任 |
[09:02] | One year later, business went bankrupt. | 一年以后 公司破产了 |
[09:05] | Broke my heart to buy his entire inventory | 我”悲痛”地花了原价8%的钱买下了 |
[09:07] | 8 cents on the dollar. | 他所有的库存 |
[09:10] | I’m doing this for Claire. | 我这么做是为了克莱尔 |
[09:11] | She’d do anything to make me happy, | 她会竭尽全力让我开心 |
[09:12] | and that’s not why I want her to take the job. | 而我不希望那是她接手公司的原因 |
[09:15] | If she wants it, she’ll fight for it. | 如果她想要 她就得努力去争取 |
[09:16] | If not, I just gave her an easy out. | 如果不是 那我就给了她轻松离场的借口 |
[09:18] | I can think of 10 better ways to do this. | 我能想到十种比这个好的方法 |
[09:20] | Relax. It’s gonna be perfect. | 放松 结果一定会很棒的 |
[09:22] | She’ll come to me, demand what’s hers. | 她会来找我要属于她的东西 |
[09:24] | I’ll tell her the truth, big hug, perfect Christmas. | 我会告诉她真相 拥抱她 完美的圣诞节 |
[09:26] | – I’m a genius. – You’re a crazy person. | -我真是太聪明了 -你真是疯了 |
[09:28] | In my village, we will tie a tin can around your neck | 在我们村子 我们会往你脖子上绑个易拉罐 |
[09:31] | to know when you’re coming. | 这样听声音就知道你来了 |
[09:35] | *Silent night* | *平安夜* |
[09:38] | *Holy night* | *圣善夜* |
[09:42] | *All is calm* | *真宁静* |
[09:45] | *All is bright* | *真光明* |
[09:49] | *’round yon virgin mother and child* | *圣光环绕圣母圣婴* |
[09:54] | Okay, hey, hey, I have a fun idea! | 我有个好主意 |
[09:56] | Why don’t we give Lily one of her presents right now? | 我们不如现在就把礼物拿一个给莉莉 |
[09:59] | That is a fun idea, Daddy. | 这主意不错 二爸 |
[10:00] | Then she can go play with a toy | 这样她就能去玩玩具 |
[10:02] | rather than being with us boring, old adults. | 而不是跟我们两个无聊的老男人待在一起 |
[10:05] | How’s that sound, Lily? | 听起来怎么样 莉莉 |
[10:06] | I feel like you’re up to something, but I don’t care. | 我觉得你们有什么阴谋 不过不关我事 |
[10:08] | I want a present. I’ll take the bike-shaped one. | 我要礼物 我要那个自行车形状的 |
[10:11] | Nice wrapping job, by the way. | 顺便说一句 包得挺不错的 |
[10:13] | Uh, wasn’t that for Joe? | 那不是给乔的吗 |
[10:14] | Well, Joe’s getting a doll now. | 这下乔要收到洋娃娃了 |
[10:20] | Gloria asked me to get some kindling. | 歌洛莉亚让我取木柴 |
[10:23] | Why are you walking around wearing next to nothing? | 你为什么仿佛什么都没穿地到处晃 |
[10:25] | It’s 26 celsius out there. | 外面可有26度 |
[10:27] | Ah, I’m not showing any skin | 你看 我可是穿得严严实实的 |
[10:28] | ’cause I don’t want to tempt you. | 免得诱惑到你 |
[10:29] | Oh, well, your gold blazer took care of that. | 你这金闪闪的外套保准让人性致全无 |
[10:31] | – You know you’re into it. – I know. Why? | -你明明已经欲火难耐了 -是啊 为什么 |
[10:33] | Damn you and that eagle scout smile. | 你真讨厌 还有你那犀利帅气的眼神 |
[10:35] | I want to take a swim in those big doe eyes. | 我也为你那迷人的大眼睛而沉醉 |
[10:38] | This is happening. | 开闸泄洪 |
[10:40] | – Getting wood, Andy? – What?! | -拿到柴火[硬]了吗 安迪 -什么 |
[10:42] | Can you believe Gloria wants a traditional fire? | 你能相信歌洛莉亚想弄传统的篝火吗 |
[10:44] | As if it isn’t hot enough in here. | 就好像这儿还不够热似的 |
[10:46] | Come on, bro. | 来吧 伙计 |
[10:56] | Hello, Lily. | 你好 莉莉 |
[10:58] | What are you wearing? | 你们穿的这是什么 |
[10:59] | Mom made us put on our Christmas sweaters, | 老妈让我们穿上圣诞毛衣 |
[11:01] | but look what we found. | 但是你看看我们发现了什么 |
[11:02] | It’s a note. | 这上面有留言 |
[11:07] | “I’m hungry for the blood of a little girl.” | “我渴望饮用小女孩的鲜血” |
[11:09] | “Signed, the forgotten boy.” | “落款是被遗忘的男孩” |
[11:11] | This is terrifying. | 太恐怖了 |
[11:13] | It’s getting real. | 这下来真的了 |
[11:14] | The scariest thing is that he spells like a 2-year-old. | 最可怕的是他的拼写和两岁小孩的一样差 |
[11:17] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[11:21] | Dude. | 给点力好吧 |
[11:23] | Christmas, huh? | 这就是圣诞节 |
[11:24] | Who the hell came up with this one? | 谁出的这么糟糕的主意 |
[11:26] | It was Emperor Constantine. | 康斯坦丁大帝 |
[11:28] | I love it! | 真厉害 |
[11:29] | It’s not easy being the smartest person in the room. | 身为这屋里最聪明的人可不是容易的事 |
[11:32] | My sister thinks quantum theory is a game show, | 我姐姐以为量子论是个游戏节目的名字 |
[11:34] | and my brother once tried to take his pants off over his head. | 我弟弟还试过把裤子从头上脱下来 |
[11:37] | Gals like us, we see through all the family B.S.. | 像咱们这样的姑娘早看清了家里的蠢事 |
[11:40] | We call it like we see it. | 事事都门儿清 |
[11:41] | So, if we’re alone for Christmas | 所以 如果我们在圣诞节 |
[11:43] | and birthdays and weekends, it’s their loss. | 或是生日和周末落单了 那是他们的损失 |
[11:46] | Gals like us we don’t need anyone. | 像咱们这样的姑娘从不需要有人作伴 |
[11:49] | I’m not big on mysticism, but, clearly, | 我不喜欢神叨叨 但是很明显 |
[11:51] | this woman was my ghost of Christmas future. | 这个女人是我未来独自庆祝圣诞的幻影 |
[11:53] | So, I decided to turn things around | 所以我决定力挽狂澜 |
[11:56] | and jump in on the holiday spirit. | 投入到节日的气氛之中 |
[11:58] | Jump aboard the fun train! | 跳上”玩乐”号列车喽 |
[12:04] | That was a train. | 那是火车启动的音效 |
[12:05] | Something smells good! | 这气味可真是香啊 |
[12:07] | What? What doesn’t smell good? | 什么 什么糊了 |
[12:08] | No, I-I said it did. | 不 我说香 |
[12:10] | I am confused! What is it that you don’t like?! | 我糊涂了 哪一点不合你心意了 |
[12:12] | I’m just excited for dinner. I love you guys. | 只是期待一下晚餐而已 我是爱你们的 |
[12:14] | Oh, don’t be nasty. We’re trying our best. | 别这么刻薄 我们尽全力了 |
[12:16] | Yes! | 就是 |
[12:19] | Hey, look what I found — a key to that secret room. | 看看我找到了什么 神秘之屋的钥匙 |
[12:23] | My entire family is here. | 我的全家都在这里 |
[12:24] | Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? | 你知道那么做有多危险吗 |
[12:26] | Meet me in two minutes. | 两分钟后见 |
[12:30] | There she is. | 你终于出现了 |
[12:31] | Haven’t seen you since my big announcement. | 我宣布完大事以后就没再看见你 |
[12:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:34] | I think that I gave my all to this company | 我觉得我把我的一切都贡献给了公司 |
[12:36] | and that if you were gonna hand over the reins to somebody, | 然后如果你要让别的人接管掌权 |
[12:39] | it should be me and not some hump from Chicago! | 那应该是我 而不是什么芝加哥无名小卒 |
[12:42] | Well, it just so happens — | 我碰巧想告诉你 |
[12:44] | I’m not finished, Dad! | 我还没说完 老爸 |
[12:45] | Thank you for saving me | 谢谢你救了我 |
[12:46] | from wasting the next 20 years of my life | 让我接下来的20年免受 |
[12:49] | talking about slats, rods, and hinges — | 整日谈论板条 长杆还有铰链的烦闷 |
[12:52] | from becoming the most boring person | 让我不用再在世上最无聊的行当里 |
[12:54] | in the most boring industry on earth! | 做那个最无聊的人 |
[12:56] | – “Boring”?! – Boring! | -“无聊”吗 -无聊 |
[12:57] | Closets bring order to a chaotic world! | 是衣柜让混乱的世界变得井然有序 |
[13:02] | – What happened? – I’ll tell you what happened. | -怎么了 -我告诉你怎么回事吧 |
[13:03] | I raised a mean, ungrateful daughter, | 我养了一个自私的没良心的女儿 |
[13:05] | and I’m glad I gave the business to Chuck Feeny! | 然后我很庆幸让查克·菲尼来接管公司 |
[13:07] | There is no Chuck Feeny! | 根本就没有查克·菲尼这个人 |
[13:20] | Manny, Luke, knock it off! | 曼尼 卢克 你们够了 |
[13:21] | No one thinks it’s funny! | 这么逗我一点意思都没有 |
[13:24] | Are you talking to us? | 你是在跟我们说话吗 |
[13:29] | Hey, as long as everybody’s just sitting around, uh — | 既然大家都坐好了 那么 |
[13:31] | Oh, they’re gonna do another one! | 他们要再唱一首 |
[13:33] | Thank you, Santa Claus! | 谢谢 圣诞老人 |
[13:35] | That’s hilarious. | 挺逗的 |
[13:36] | Hope you’re having fun, ’cause that’s about to end. | 你们继续笑 等下你们就笑不起来了 |
[13:38] | Okay, stick to the scripted patter, sweetie. | 行了 跟着计划走 亲爱的 |
[13:40] | And a one and a two. | 预备 一 二 |
[13:43] | *Silent night* | *平安夜* |
[13:46] | Oh, my god, what was that? | 我天 那是怎么回事 |
[13:47] | – Oh, I’m sure it’s fine. – Fine. It’s no big deal. | -肯定没事 -没事的 |
[13:48] | So, Mitchell, here we go again. | 那么米奇尔 我们从头唱起 |
[13:50] | *Silent night* | *平安夜* |
[13:52] | That is your daughter screaming! | 是你们女儿在叫 |
[13:56] | – Lily, are you okay?! – What’s going on?! | -莉莉 你没事吧 -怎么回事 |
[13:58] | The Forgotten Boy — I heard him! He’s in there! | 被遗忘的男孩 我听见了 他在里面 |
[14:00] | – Of course he is. – All right, let’s get him out, huh? | -他在里头哦 -我们让他出来好吗 |
[14:03] | – We’ll make sure that he doesn’t bother — – Oh, god! | -我们会保证他不再来烦 -老天 |
[14:06] | Oh, god! | 我的天 |
[14:08] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[14:09] | Take off the blazer. | 把那件外套脱下来 |
[14:16] | We were just looking for dinner napkins. | 我们只是在找晚饭用的餐巾纸 |
[14:18] | Where? In her shirt? | 在哪儿找 她的衣服里面吗 |
[14:20] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题想问 |
[14:21] | Boys, Lily, go play where snow would be. | 男生们 莉莉 去本该有雪的地方玩吧 |
[14:23] | So, is this a thing? | 这是怎么一回事儿 |
[14:25] | Is it the first time? | 你们这是头一回吗 |
[14:26] | – No. – Yes! | -不是 -是的 |
[14:27] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[14:28] | I-I’m sick of the lies. | 我不想再说谎了 |
[14:30] | We’ve been having improper relations. | 我们一直有着不正当的关系 |
[14:32] | Aren’t you engaged? | 你不是已经订婚了吗 |
[14:33] | Oh, suddenly, you’re concerned about loyalty. | 这会儿你倒想起忠诚来了 |
[14:35] | Oh, you’re talking to me. Won’t that bore you? | 原来你在跟我说话 不会觉得无聊吗 |
[14:36] | – Apparently, I’m boring! – Listen, everyone, | -很明显我就是这么无聊 -听着 各位 |
[14:39] | let’s not let this ruin our beautiful holiday. | 别让这事搅黄了我们美好的节日 |
[14:41] | Alex, nobody needs your sarcasm right now! | 艾丽克斯 现在没人要听你的讽刺 |
[14:43] | It’s ugly, honey. | 不要幸灾乐祸 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | This is Andy and Haley’s private business. | 这是安迪和海莉的私事而已 |
[14:47] | I think we should be focused on this special night. | 我觉得我们应该关注的是这特别的夜晚 |
[14:49] | This special silent night. | 这特别平安的平安夜 |
[14:51] | One and a two. | 一 二 走起 |
[14:52] | *Silent night* | *平安夜* |
[14:55] | – *Hol–* – Guys, I have a surprise! | -*圣善–* -各位 我有个惊喜给你们 |
[14:58] | It’s Beth! | 那就是贝丝 |
[15:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[15:02] | This is one of my Christmas surprises. | 这是我准备的圣诞惊喜其中之一 |
[15:04] | Andy, you can spend Christmas with your fiancé after all! | 安迪 你还是可以和未婚妻一起过圣诞 |
[15:08] | – Hi, bittle-battle! – Hey, pumpkin! | -小宝贝 -小南瓜 |
[15:10] | Beth, you mind if I have a quick chitchat with your man? | 贝丝 不介意我和你男人先聊两句吧 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I’ll give Beth a tour of the house | 就是 我带贝丝参观参观这房子 |
[15:14] | while we get Gloria up to speed. | 你们让歌洛莉亚了解最新情况 |
[15:15] | Don’t you just love the holidays? | 你肯定也超爱节日吧 |
[15:17] | Full of wonder and magic and surprise and — | 奇妙满满 惊喜满满 还有 |
[15:20] | What?! | 什么鬼 |
[15:22] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[15:24] | Mr. Dunphy, I am s– | 邓菲先生 我非常… |
[15:24] | It’s not your turn to talk. | 没轮到你说话 |
[15:26] | That’s my daughter, and you’re engaged to someone else. | 那是我的女儿 而你已经跟别人订婚了 |
[15:28] | If this is a fling, it’s over. You understand me? | 如果只是一时兴起 那就结束它 明白吗 |
[15:31] | But if this is something real, | 但如果你们来真的 |
[15:32] | you need to be honest with Beth. | 你必须跟贝丝坦白 |
[15:33] | It’s time to step up and be a man. | 是时候像个男人一样负起责任来了 |
[15:35] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[15:36] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你些事 |
[15:39] | Life is like a mountain road | 人生就像蜿蜒的山路 |
[15:40] | with a new adventure around every corner. | 每个转角都有新的奇遇在等着你 |
[15:43] | Right? | 很赞吧 |
[15:44] | – Did you just think of that? – I did. | -你刚自己想出来的吗 -是的 |
[16:01] | Seems tense. | 气氛似乎有点紧张 |
[16:04] | Your big sis is kind of a disaster, huh? | 你姐姐是个大麻烦 对吧 |
[16:06] | Fig, we are a lot alike, like you said. | 费格 如你所说 我们有很多相像的地方 |
[16:10] | And sometimes we can give off | 有些时候我们可以下意识 |
[16:12] | a negative vibe without meaning to. | 就将负面的情绪释放出去 |
[16:14] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[16:15] | Well, I was thinking maybe we could make more of an effort | 我在想 也许我们可以再努力一点 |
[16:19] | to be more positive and actually enjoy Christmas. | 更积极一些 真正去享受圣诞节 |
[16:23] | As a goof? | 像个傻子一样吗 |
[16:25] | Okay, all right, new plan. | 好吧 这样 新计划 |
[16:27] | We wait until the whole Haley/Andy thing blows over. | 我们等海莉和安迪的事结束以后 |
[16:30] | – Everyone gets a little liquored up. – Other people. | -每个人都微醺了 -除你以外 |
[16:32] | And then, right before dessert, you sit down at the piano. | 然后 就在饭后甜点前 你坐到钢琴前 |
[16:35] | – *Silent night* – What the hell is that? | -*平安夜* -外面搞什么 |
[16:39] | *Holy night* | *圣善夜* |
[16:42] | *All is calm* | *真宁静* |
[16:46] | *All is bright* | *真光明* |
[16:50] | *Round yon virgin mother and child* | *圣光环绕圣母圣婴* |
[16:56] | – Son of a bitch! – Mother… | -真见鬼 -我他… |
[16:58] | *Holy infant, so tender and mild* | *圣洁婴孩纯真可爱* |
[17:05] | *Sleep in heavenly peace* | *尽享天赐安眠* |
[17:11] | That’s it. I’m drinking. | 不管了 我要喝酒 |
[17:13] | *Sleep in heavenly peace* | *尽享天赐安眠* |
[17:24] | That’s got to hurt! | 悲催套餐 再续一年 |
[17:31] | Hey, zucchini blossom! | 西葫芦花 |
[17:33] | Hey, popcorn shrimp, listen. | 虾米花 听我说 |
[17:35] | Something is going on, and… | 出了点事 而且… |
[17:38] | As painful as it may be, I think we should talk about it. | 虽然很令人伤感 但我想我们还是该谈一下 |
[17:42] | You could always see through me. | 你总是能看透我的内心 |
[17:44] | – What now? – Yes, I met someone. | -怎么回事 -是的 我认识了一个人 |
[17:47] | I’ve been dating him for a few months behind your back. | 我背着你跟他好了有几个月了 |
[17:50] | And I’m actually cheating on him, too. | 我给他也戴绿帽子了 |
[17:52] | You mean with me? | 是指我给他戴的吗 |
[17:53] | No! | 不 |
[17:55] | No. | 不 |
[17:58] | Popcorn shrimp. | 虾米花 |
[18:01] | Well, slight change of plans. | 计划微调 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna be going. | 我要走了 |
[18:05] | Merry Christmas, everyone. | 祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[18:06] | Bye, Beth! | 再见 贝丝 |
[18:08] | Drive safe! | 开车注意安全 |
[18:10] | Keep in touch! | 保持联络 |
[18:11] | I don’t see us keeping in touch. | 我觉得她不会再跟我们联络了 |
[18:13] | Hey, you broke up with Beth? | 你跟贝丝分手了吗 |
[18:14] | She cheated on me. I can’t believe it. | 她劈腿了 真难以置信 |
[18:17] | – Wait, you’re upset? – Of course I’m upset. | -等等 你很难过吗 -当然会难过 |
[18:19] | We dated for 10 years. | 我们在一起十年了 |
[18:21] | I just got stabbed in the back. | 我觉得被人从背后捅了一刀 |
[18:22] | – Welcome to the club. – Really? | -欢迎加入我们的阵营 -不是吧 |
[18:24] | You were stabbed in the back? | 你被从背后捅过一刀吗 |
[18:26] | A daughter mocking her father’s life. | 女儿嘲弄自己父亲的人生 |
[18:29] | Closets aren’t fascinating? Since when? | 衣橱并没那么好 从何时开始的 |
[18:31] | Want to talk about betrayal? | 想聊聊背叛的话题吗 |
[18:33] | How about when somebody steals a song | 你们觉得有人偷了别人的歌 |
[18:35] | and takes it for themselveses? | 然后占为己有这事怎么样 |
[18:37] | I had no idea that you guys were gonna sing that song. | 我不知道你们打算唱那首歌 |
[18:40] | I did. I heard them rehearsing. | 我知道 我听见他们彩排了 |
[18:41] | I thought there was an animal stuck in the wall. | 我还以为墙里困了只动物呢 |
[18:43] | And to think we invited you into our home. | 别忘了是我们邀请你来我们家的 |
[18:46] | We should’ve left you out in the warm. | 我们真该把你留在外面热着 |
[18:48] | I get that you’re upset, but remember, | 我明白你很生气 不过别忘了 |
[18:49] | I even liked you when you were fat. | 你胖的时候我依然喜欢你 |
[18:51] | They give out awards to people like me! | 他们给我们这样的人颁奖 |
[18:53] | I gave up a three-day trip to Cabo | 我放弃了去卡波的三天旅行 |
[18:55] | to close that best Western deal. | 就为了敲定那个最好的西部合约 |
[18:57] | That’s right. You owe her 25 margaritas! | 没错 你欠她25杯玛格丽特酒 |
[19:00] | – Phil! – 21! | -菲尔 -21杯 |
[19:02] | – 21! – Enough, enough, enough! | -21杯 -够了 够了 |
[19:04] | All I wanted was a white Christmas, | 我只想过个白人过的圣诞节 |
[19:06] | and instead, I’m back in Colombia — | 所以我没回哥伦比亚 |
[19:08] | the heat, the betrayal, people stealing songs! | 这燥热 这些背叛 还有人偷歌 |
[19:12] | This ends now! | 现在到此为止 |
[19:14] | Andy, stop whining and be grateful that Haley likes you! | 安迪 别抱怨了 你该感激海莉会喜欢你 |
[19:18] | She’s a stone-cold 10, and you’re a Utah 7! | 她是实打实的满分女神 你去犹他也算不上帅 |
[19:22] | Jay, it’s time for you and Caire to kiss and make up! | 杰 你该亲克莱尔跟她言归于好 |
[19:26] | Why doesn’t he kiss Chuck Feeny?! | 他为什么不去亲查克·菲尼 |
[19:28] | Because there’s no Chuck Feeny! | 因为根本没有查克·菲尼这个人 |
[19:30] | He made it up to test you! | 他编出来考验你的 |
[19:32] | And if she didn’t care, she wouldn’t be this upset! | 如果她根本不在乎的话 就不会这么难过了 |
[19:35] | There is no Chuck Feeny? | 根本没有查克·菲尼吗 |
[19:37] | It was a dumb idea, | 这是个愚蠢的主意 |
[19:38] | but I saw what happened to Don McSorley! | 不过我目睹了唐·麦克索里的结局 |
[19:40] | The crackerjack blinds guy. | 那个杰出的百叶窗商人 |
[19:41] | You got his whole company for 8 cents on the dollar. | 你只花了原价8%的钱就买下了他的整个公司 |
[19:44] | I bought his photocopier for 7 bucks. | 我才花了7块就把他的复印机买了 |
[19:46] | I always hoped you’d take over the company. | 我一直都希望你能接手公司 |
[19:48] | There’s no one I trust more than you. | 没人比你更受我信任了 |
[19:49] | I just had to know that you really wanted it! | 我只是想知道这是否真是你想要的 |
[19:52] | That I wanted to run a company that gives people a place | 你想知道我是否愿意经营一间不仅能为人提供 |
[19:55] | to store not only their jeans, but their dreams? | 存放衣物的场所 还可以存放梦想的公司吗 |
[19:57] | – Yes! – Here. | -我愿意 -给 |
[19:59] | I got you a little early Christmas present. | 提前把圣诞礼物送给你 |
[20:03] | “Claire Dunphy, C.E.O.” | 克莱尔·邓菲 总裁 |
[20:06] | Oh, you! | 你啊 |
[20:09] | That’s more like it! | 这还差不多 |
[20:10] | Who cares what the weather is? | 谁还在乎外面天气如何 |
[20:12] | What is important is that we have each other! | 重要的是我们拥有彼此 |
[20:15] | Snow! | 雪 |
[20:17] | Good King Wenceslas, there is snow! | 仁君温瑟拉[圣诞颂歌] 下雪了 |
[20:23] | I told you everything was going to work out. | 我说了一切都会好起来的 |
[20:25] | It’s a perfect Christmas. | 真是个完美的圣诞节 |
[20:30] | – What are we looking at? – Snow! | -你们看什么呢 -雪 |
[20:32] | Our miracle for Christmas. | 圣诞节的奇迹 |
[20:34] | That’s not snow. | 那不是雪 |
[20:35] | That’s ashes from a forest fire. | 那是森林大火的灰尘 |
[20:37] | If you’re quiet, you can hear screaming. | 如果你们安静下来 能听到有人尖叫的 |
[20:46] | Phil, did you look in all the drawers? | 菲尔 你查看过所有的抽屉了吗 |
[20:47] | Yep, and under the bed. Got everything. | 是的 床底下也看了 什么也没落下 |
[20:49] | – Bye, Gloria. Thank you. – Bye. | -再见 歌洛莉亚 谢谢你 -再见 |
[20:52] | Jay, don’t forget Joe’s new doll. | 杰 别忘了乔的新洋娃娃 |
[20:55] | Mitch and Cam — always pushing their agenda. | 米奇和小卡总是想把人逼上断背山 |
[21:01] | Bye-bye, house! | 再见 房子 |
[21:02] | We will miss you! | 我们会想念你的 |
[21:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:16] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[21:17] | I-it’s me — Luke! | 是我 卢克 |
[21:21] | I think I locked myself in here! | 我好像把自己锁在这里了 |
[21:26] | I don’t think I’m alone here. | 这里好像还有别的什么东西 |