时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Come on, Joe. Buff that sucker. | 快点 乔 擦亮点 |
[00:03] | What’d I teach you? | 我怎么教你的 |
[00:06] | Sanitary. | 真卫生 |
[00:07] | Is Joe applying for a job in a train station in 1940? | 乔是要在1940年的火车站里找工作吗 |
[00:10] | Just teaching him a few things every man should know. | 我只是在教他些每个男人都该知道的事情 |
[00:12] | Someone has to get in there early, | 总得有人早点开始教 |
[00:13] | or sometimes the kid turns out funny. | 不然有时候孩子会变得很滑稽 |
[00:17] | Knock, knock. | 我来了 |
[00:18] | – Hey, Phil. – Hey, guys. | -菲尔 -大家好啊 |
[00:19] | Phil, in here! | 菲尔 过来 |
[00:21] | You ready to tackle your website? | 你准备好搞定你的网站了吗 |
[00:23] | I know I’m here a little early. | 我知道我来早了点 |
[00:24] | I thought I was gonna be — | 我想我要… |
[00:27] | Do you recognize that? | 你能尝出来吗 |
[00:28] | Are you kidding? I love your sauce. | 开玩笑吗 我爱死你的酱了 |
[00:30] | Some of it fell out of my burrito last night, | 昨天晚上吃卷饼不小心洒了一点 |
[00:31] | and I licked it right off the remote. | 洒到遥控器上 我都给舔干净了 |
[00:32] | That’s Auntie Alice’s new sauce! | 那是爱丽丝姑妈新推出的酱 |
[00:35] | She stole my recipe! | 她偷了我的配方 |
[00:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:38] | I am the crazy Colombian that always loses her temper | 我是个动不动就暴走 |
[00:41] | and needs to be calmed down by the white people. | 需要被白人安抚情绪的疯狂哥伦比亚人 |
[00:44] | No! I don’t think you’re being crazy enough. | 不 我觉得你还不够疯 |
[00:46] | I’m not a violent man, but I know how nuts it can make you | 我不是个暴力的人 但我知道创作出特别的东西 |
[00:49] | to create something special only to have it stolen from you. | 结果却被人偷了 是多么让人生气的事情 |
[00:52] | Do you remember a hit song called “Happy”? | 你记得有首特别火的歌叫《Happy》吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah, it was like a couple of years ago | 记得啊 几年前出的吧 |
[00:57] | with the clapping and the hat. | 鼓掌啊 戴帽子的那个 |
[00:59] | A couple of years ago, huh? | 几年前吗 |
[01:00] | So a full four years after this burst on the scene. | 在这个出现整整四年后才出的 |
[01:05] | *Because I’m snappy* | *今儿个我倍儿爽* |
[01:06] | *Snap with me if you think that today is a good day* | *如果今天很顺利 来和我一起爽* |
[01:11] | *That’s right, I’m snappy* | *没错 今儿个我倍儿爽* |
[01:12] | *Snap with me if you took a test and you got an A* | *如果今天考了满分 来和我一起爽* |
[01:17] | *You see, I’m snappy* | *没错 今儿个我倍儿爽* |
[01:20] | Sounds just a little similar, right? | 听着有点像 对吧 |
[01:23] | – A little, but — Thank you! | -有点 但是… -谢谢 |
[01:25] | But do you think that he saw this? | 但你觉得他看过这个吗 |
[01:27] | Um, it had 27 views. | 点击量有27呢 |
[01:29] | Come on. We’re going down to that market | 拜托 我们要去集市上 |
[01:30] | to make that old bat cease and desist. | 让那个老女人住手 |
[01:32] | I will not stand idly by | 爱丽丝姑妈像法瑞尔·威廉姆斯 |
[01:33] | while Auntie Alice Pharrell Williamses you. | 那样剽窃你的作品 我可不能袖手旁观 |
[01:37] | Where are you two going? | 你们俩要去哪里 |
[01:38] | To the market. | 去集市 |
[01:39] | We need olives! | 我们需要橄榄[配马丁尼] |
[01:53] | And then when the lights go out, she’ll be able to read | 灯关掉以后 她就会看到 |
[01:55] | the glow-in-the-dark ink on your T-shirt. | 你T恤上的荧光墨迹 |
[01:57] | – Oh, my God. She’s gonna love it. – She? Who’s she? | -天哪 她会爱死的 -她 说谁呢 |
[01:59] | What are you guys working on? | 你们俩在干什么呢 |
[02:00] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[02:02] | Oh, okay. I get it, yeah. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[02:03] | He’s — I’ll just be down in the bedroom, you know, | 他…我去卧室吧 |
[02:05] | at the end of the — at the end of the hall. | 就…就走廊尽头那个 |
[02:09] | Hey, thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[02:11] | I really like this girl, | 我真的很喜欢那姑娘 |
[02:12] | and there’s just so much pressure | 请女孩子参加毕业舞会 |
[02:14] | to do something spectacular when you ask a girl out to prom. | 总要做点什么特别的 简直太有压力了 |
[02:17] | Is there something wrong with your air vents? | 你家的通风机有问题吗 |
[02:19] | No, Cam breathes through his nose when he hides. | 没有 小卡偷听时就会用鼻子呼吸 |
[02:21] | A promposal? To who? Laurie Vock? | 邀请人参加毕业舞会 谁呀 劳利·沃克吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, no. She’s Ian Jacobs’ girl. | 不会的 她被伊恩·雅各布请去了 |
[02:26] | Melanie Rylance? You have to be careful with her. | 梅兰妮·瑞兰斯吗 她你可得小心点 |
[02:27] | She has more cold sores than Abby Burmeister. | 她的唇疱疹比艾比·布梅斯特还多 |
[02:29] | But seriously, Luke, everything you say here | 不过说真的 卢克 你在这里说的任何东西 |
[02:31] | is completely confidential. | 都是绝对保密的 |
[02:32] | Oh, you know, they are looking for chaperones for prom, | 他们都在找舞伴参加毕业舞会 |
[02:34] | – and I thought maybe we could — No, no. | -我想也许我们可以 -不行 |
[02:36] | We have tickets to the opening of “Cabaret” that night. | 我们那天晚上还要去看《卡巴莱》呢 |
[02:37] | I’m not missing it so I can tell some teenage girl | 我才不要为了让某些十多岁的小姑娘别脱裙子 |
[02:39] | to keep her dress on. | 而错过这个音乐剧 |
[02:40] | I spent my own prom doing that. | 我自己的毕业舞会就是那样干的 |
[02:42] | Okay, can I just point out the absurdity | 好吧 我能提一嘴你请教那个舅舅 |
[02:44] | that you ask this uncle to advise you and not this uncle, | 而不是这个 有多么荒谬吗 |
[02:49] | who hung a Valentine’s banner outside of his office that said, | 我曾在他办公室外挂了条情人节横幅上面写着 |
[02:52] | “Mitchell, you’re the best husband, father, and lover.” | 米奇尔 你是最好的丈夫 父亲和爱人 |
[02:55] | Didn’t love all three of those being rolled into one sentence. | 我不喜欢这三个称呼放在同一个句子里 |
[02:57] | Sounded a little Ozark-y. | 听着像奥扎克人说的 |
[02:58] | – No, Cam. Stop. – What? | -小卡 住手 -怎么了 |
[03:00] | Luke’s just looking for an adviser | 卢克只是想请教一个 |
[03:01] | who’s a little more understated | 简单朴素点 |
[03:02] | and a little less, you know… | 同时也没那么…你懂的 |
[03:04] | David Stuart. | 大卫·斯图尔特的人 |
[03:06] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[03:07] | – He’s quite gay. – Yes, I got it. | -他挺基的 -我知道 |
[03:09] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[03:10] | I would hate to muck up your promposal | 我也不想让我的天分和派头 |
[03:12] | with my flair and panache. | 毁了你的毕业舞会邀请 |
[03:13] | I’m sure the lucky girl will swoon with delight | 我相信那个幸运的姑娘看到你用芥末酱 |
[03:16] | when you use a mustard bottle | 在她的火鸡汉堡上 |
[03:17] | to write “Wanna go?” On her turkey burger. | 写”想去吗”时 会幸福得晕过去的 |
[03:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:21] | There’s an intruder in the house. | 有人闯进家里了 |
[03:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:24] | But you have nothing to worry about | 但是有了普里契特3000卫士衣柜 |
[03:25] | with Pritchett’s Guardian 3000 Closet, | 升级为军用级安全室 |
[03:28] | which doubles as a military-grade panic room. | 你就无需担心 |
[03:30] | – So no intruder? – No! | -所以没人闯进来吗 -没有 |
[03:32] | I’m just so excited about this idea. | 就是这个创意让我很激动 |
[03:34] | I’m debuting it next week at ClosetCon. | 我下周要在橱柜大会上展示一下 |
[03:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:37] | I think I’m studying for finals. | 我觉得我在准备期末考呢 |
[03:38] | Can’t you scare the crap out of a focus group? | 你就不能不吓我吗 |
[03:40] | Like I’m gonna share my best closet idea | 我要在北美最万众瞩目的 |
[03:43] | with a room full of strangers | 储物大会四天前 |
[03:44] | four days before the most hotly anticipated | 在一屋子的陌生人面前 |
[03:46] | storage convention in North America. | 展示我最棒的橱柜创意 |
[03:48] | Good point. You do have Haley’s number, right? | 很好 你有海莉的号码吧 |
[03:52] | *From the first time that I saw your face* | *第一次见到你的时候* |
[03:56] | *I knew you could be mine* | *就已经知道你是我的真命天女* |
[04:01] | Alex Dunphy, would you make me the happiest cat in school | 艾丽克斯·邓菲 你愿意让我成为全校最幸福的人 |
[04:04] | and swing by prom with me? | 跟我在毕业舞会上摇摆吗 |
[04:06] | Sha-Na-nope. | 才…不要 |
[04:11] | Hey, Jerry. For some reason, I’m locked out of my computer. | 杰瑞 不知道为什么我用不了我的电脑了 |
[04:15] | Apparently, someone tried to access my e-mail | 很明显 有人在我用之前 |
[04:17] | before I got in. | 试图打开我的邮箱 |
[04:20] | Someone hell-bent on leaking company secrets. | 有人想泄露公司机密 |
[04:24] | It is four days until C-Con, and Pritchett’s Closets has a mole. | 还有四天就是橱柜大会了 普里契特橱柜居然有内奸 |
[04:29] | No one is above suspicion. | 所有人都有嫌疑 |
[04:32] | Margaret, where were you this morning at 9:45 a.m.? | 玛格瑞特 你今天早上9点45分的时候在哪里 |
[04:36] | I’m so sorry I was late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[04:38] | I was at Overeaters Anonymous. | 我去参加暴食匿名互戒会了 |
[04:40] | I woke up next to the ice cream again. | 我又吃着冰激凌睡着了 |
[04:43] | So not Margaret. | 所以不是玛格瑞特 |
[04:52] | I know who that locker belongs to. | 我知道那个柜子是谁的 |
[04:54] | I can’t believe you’re asking that cheap Ho to the prom. | 难以置信你居然要请那个贱霍[货]参加毕业舞会 |
[04:58] | – Cam! – Sarah Ho! | -小卡 -萨拉·霍 |
[05:00] | She gave me a $5 gift card for Teacher Appreciation Day. | 她在教师节给了我个5元的礼物券 |
[05:03] | What’s with the birds? | 那些鸟是要干嘛 |
[05:04] | Oh, these are just some turtledoves for Manny’s promposal. | 给曼尼邀请舞伴准备的斑鸠 |
[05:08] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[05:09] | You felt so slighted over Luke asking me | 卢克找我帮忙让你感觉被轻视了 |
[05:11] | that you foisted yourself on Manny? | 你就跑去逼曼尼了吗 |
[05:13] | There was no foisting. | 我才没有逼他 |
[05:15] | I asked Manny if he needed help. | 我问曼尼需要帮忙吗 |
[05:17] | He was too proud to admit that he did, so here we are. | 他太傲慢了不肯承认 所以就这样了 |
[05:20] | Is it possible there’s something deeper going on with you | 你是不是在这个毕业舞会这件事上 |
[05:22] | around this whole prom area? | 有什么不可告人的秘密啊 |
[05:23] | Is it possible you’re second-guessing | 你是不是在后悔没准备点 |
[05:25] | your no-frills approach? | 浪漫点的招啊 |
[05:26] | Especially compared to turtledoves, backup dancers, | 特别比起斑鸠啊 伴舞啊 |
[05:29] | and dry ice so Manny can appear in a cloud of mist. | 还有干冰 可以让曼尼在一片迷雾中出场 |
[05:32] | A cloud of mist? | 一片迷雾 |
[05:34] | Like in a movie? | 像电影里那样吗 |
[05:36] | Is our thing gonna seem lame now? | 我们的创意会不会有点弱了 |
[05:37] | Steady. | 淡定 |
[05:38] | Now, now. I’m sure your thing is fine. | 好了 我觉得你们的创意还是可以的 |
[05:40] | What did your little locker note say? | 看看你们柜子上便条写着啥 |
[05:42] | “Go to the gym.” | “去体育馆” |
[05:43] | Intriguing. | 很神秘哟 |
[05:44] | What delights await her in the gym? | 体育馆会有什么惊喜等着她呢 |
[05:46] | Another note telling her to go to the parking lot. | 另一张指示她去停车场的便条 |
[05:50] | Well, I should help Manny set up. | 我还是去帮曼尼准备好吧 |
[05:52] | Should I be worried? | 我是不是该慌了呢 |
[05:53] | Don’t freak me out right now, okay? | 别在这会儿吓我好吧 |
[05:55] | – Okay. All right. – It’s fine. Just fine. | -好吧 -没事的 不会有事 |
[05:57] | You don’t have to use it, but at least you’ll have it. | 你们不一定用得上它 但是起码先拿着 |
[06:02] | Hello, Auntie Alice. | 你好 爱丽丝姑妈 |
[06:04] | Or should she say Auntie Malice? | 还是爱你死姑妈 |
[06:07] | No, Gloria’s right. It’s Alice. | 不 歌洛莉亚说对了 是爱丽丝 |
[06:09] | I didn’t know you were in today. | 我不知道你今天也进场卖酱 |
[06:12] | You’re in — trouble! | 你惹上大麻烦了 |
[06:14] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[06:15] | – You stole my sauce! – What? | -你偷了我的酱料配方 -什么 |
[06:17] | Uh, I’m sorry. Maybe you don’t hear so good. | 不好意思 可能你的耳朵有点背了 |
[06:20] | She said, “You…stole… her…sauce.” | 她说的是 “你偷了她的酱料配方” |
[06:30] | That’s spicy. | 这酱好辣 |
[06:31] | That’s not the sauce she stole. | 这不是她剽窃的那种酱 |
[06:32] | That’s her Volcano sauce. | 那是她的火山酱料 |
[06:34] | In her ad, one drop turns a hockey rink into a swimming pool. | 广告里一滴酱就能让曲棍球冰场变成大泳池 |
[06:40] | It’s her new sauce, the one that tastes just like mine. | 是她新出的那款酱尝着跟我的一模一样 |
[06:43] | How are you going to explain that? | 你要怎么解释 |
[06:45] | Yeah, we want answers and a little bread. | 对 我们需要解释 再来点面包 |
[06:47] | Your fight’s not with me. | 你们不该跟我吵 |
[06:51] | I’m not really Auntie Alice. | 我不是真的爱丽丝姑妈 |
[06:53] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[06:55] | Your cute face is in the bottle! | 你的小脸蛋就印在瓶子上 |
[06:58] | Auntie Alice is a brand that was created by a big corporation. | “爱丽丝姑妈”是一间大公司旗下的品牌 |
[07:03] | So they were the ones who stole my sauce? | 所以是这间公司的人偷了我的配方 |
[07:05] | They steal all kinds of products. | 他们什么产品都剽窃偷用 |
[07:07] | And they have an army of lawyers | 他们还有一团队的律师 |
[07:09] | just ready to crush anyone who challenges them. | 专门打压跟他们对着干的人 |
[07:12] | So we just have to take it? | 那我们只能逆来顺受吗 |
[07:15] | It’s in my eye! Oh! | 弄到我眼睛里了 天哪 |
[07:17] | Please don’t repeat any of this, or I could lose my job. | 请别把我这事说出去 不然我会失业的 |
[07:21] | I’m still paying off my improv classes. | 我艺术班的学费还没交完呢 |
[07:24] | How is this food?! | 这么辣怎么能让人吃呢 |
[07:27] | This will probably be yours someday, | 这车以后很可能是你的了 |
[07:28] | so no reason you shouldn’t learn to do this. | 所以你没有理由不学换机油 |
[07:30] | Does Manny know how to change oil? | 曼尼知道该怎么换油吗 |
[07:32] | – Bath oils. – What? Bath oil? | -他会换沐浴精油 -什么是沐浴精油 |
[07:35] | There’s my guy. | 果然是我儿子 |
[07:36] | Let me grab the dipstick. | 把油尺给我 |
[07:37] | This stick? | 这根吗 |
[07:44] | Manny. Okay. I just briefed the team. | 曼尼 我已经交代好其他人了 |
[07:45] | Dry ice is ready. Bow ties are on the birds. | 干冰准备好了 领结放在鸟身上 |
[07:48] | Save it, Cam. | 别费力了 小卡 |
[07:48] | Megan already said yes to Shawn Reeves. | 梅根已经答应肖恩·里弗斯了 |
[07:50] | He asked her last period. | 他上个课间问她的 |
[07:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Manny. | 那可真遗憾 曼尼 |
[07:53] | Can’t really blame her. | 其实也不能怪她 |
[07:54] | I mean, you try saying no to Shawn Reeves | 谁会傻到拒绝肖恩·里弗斯 |
[07:56] | with his weatherman smile and his exotic Canadian accent. | 他那气象播报员微笑和迷人加拿大口音呢 |
[07:59] | Well, there must be someone else you can ask. | 肯定还有别的姑娘可以做你的舞伴 |
[08:01] | No, that’s okay. There’s always next year. | 不用了 没事 反正每年都有机会 |
[08:03] | At least this way I can see the opening of “Cabaret”. | 起码这样我还能看开场的《歌厅》 |
[08:05] | Oh, please. It’s just “Cabaret.” | 拜托 只是《歌厅》而已 |
[08:07] | It’s been revived more times than Dick Cheney. | 迪克·切尼被救活的次数都没有这部剧多 |
[08:09] | Okay. You’re not missing your prom. | 行了 你不能错过你的毕业舞会 |
[08:12] | Cam… I’m getting the feeling | 小卡 其实我感觉 |
[08:13] | this is much more important to you than it is to me. | 你比我还看重我的舞会 |
[08:16] | Well, maybe because I didn’t get to go to mine. | 好吧 可能是因为我自己的没去成 |
[08:18] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[08:20] | Yeah, it’s a painful story. | 对 这是一个悲伤的故事 |
[08:21] | I get it. Some things are better left unsaid. | 我懂 有些事还是不说为好 |
[08:23] | Her name was Tina Day. | 她的名字叫迪娜·黛 |
[08:24] | We were just friends, but I was so into asking her, | 我们只是朋友 但我很想邀请她共舞 |
[08:27] | I rented a white stallion and a suit of armor. | 我甚至还租了一匹白马和一套铠甲 |
[08:30] | I wanted it to be a whole “Knight and Day” Theme. | 想营造出《危情谍战》里的氛围 |
[08:33] | I was promposing before it was even a thing. | 远在舞会之前 我就向她发出邀请了 |
[08:36] | I rode up her driveway, | 我骑马骑到她家门口的车道上 |
[08:37] | and I could see when she opened the door | 透过我头盔的缝隙 |
[08:39] | through the little slits in my helmet | 看着她开门的时候 |
[08:42] | what her answer was gonna be. | 我就知道她的回答是什么了 |
[08:43] | She wanted a traditional prom night with a guy | 她想和一个能让她失身的男生一起 |
[08:46] | she could lose her virginity to. | 享受一个传统的毕业舞会之夜 |
[08:49] | I couldn’t blame her. | 我不能怪她 |
[08:50] | I wanted the same thing. | 我也渴望这么一个男生 |
[08:54] | There’s always Melanie Rylance, | 毕业舞会的女伴还有不少人选 |
[08:55] | but you wouldn’t want me to ask someone — | 但是你可别想让我去邀请 |
[08:57] | Delta, ready the dancers and dove cannon. | 伙计们 让舞者和鸽子炮就位 |
[09:00] | Poor lady. | 可怜的女士 |
[09:01] | I feel terrible for screaming at her like that. | 我真不该那样凶她 |
[09:04] | I blame myself. | 怪我 |
[09:05] | I blame yourself, too. | 我也怪你 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:08] | I’m just kind of going through something. | 我只是压力太大了 |
[09:11] | I got bumped from Lily’s career day this morning | 今天早上我参加莉莉的职业日 |
[09:13] | by a periodontist. | 被一个牙周病医生比下去了 |
[09:15] | That’s right. My job is less interesting that root rot. | 也对 我的职业是比不上烂牙根有意思 |
[09:18] | Who cares about a bunch of third graders? | 三年级小学生的想法算什么 |
[09:20] | You love being a real-estate agent. | 你喜欢当房地产中介 |
[09:23] | First of all, I’m not just a real-estate agent. | 首先 我不只是一个房地产中介 |
[09:25] | I’m a Realtor. | 我是个房地产经纪人 |
[09:26] | I’m a member of a national association, | 我是全国协会的一员 |
[09:30] | a brotherhood, sworn to the Realtor Code of Ethics! | 宣誓服从房地产经纪人道德规范的一分子 |
[09:31] | That’s what this “R” Stands for. | 这上面的”徽”就象征了我的身份 |
[09:34] | Though, lately, it feels like it stands for “Regret”. | 虽然后来我觉得它更像是”悔” |
[09:36] | I know everything there is to know about real estate, | 关于房地产的一切我无不知晓 |
[09:38] | and nobody seems to care. | 然而这并没有什么用 |
[09:39] | Maybe I have the most boring job in the world. | 也许我的职业是世界上最无聊的 |
[09:41] | No, Phil. | 不 菲尔 |
[09:42] | Closets is the most boring job in the world. | 做衣柜生意才是世界上最无聊的 |
[09:48] | Ay, poor thing. | 可怜的人 |
[09:49] | She has to take the bus. | 她还要等公车 |
[09:51] | Let’s offer her a ride. | 我们捎她一段吧 |
[09:52] | Yes, yes. | 行 行 |
[09:59] | A Maserati? | 她开玛莎拉蒂 |
[10:00] | She lied to us! | 她骗了我们 |
[10:07] | No, that means “Follow her.” | 不 我是叫你”跟上她” |
[10:17] | – Hello? – Hey, Mom. | -你好 -妈妈 |
[10:18] | How do you turn on the sprinklers for the front lawn? | 门前草坪上的洒水器怎么打开 |
[10:21] | Uh, it’s a little control box by the front door. Why? | 在大门旁边有个小的控制盒 怎么了 |
[10:25] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[10:26] | Look, now that I’ve got you on the phone, | 听着 既然你打给我了 |
[10:27] | I’m thinking it might be time to upgrade our Internet security. | 我想说我们是不是该提高网络安全等级了 |
[10:30] | Thoughts? | 该怎么做呢 |
[10:31] | Get rid of the Post-it note on your laptop | 先撕掉那张粘在你电脑上的 |
[10:33] | with your password on it. | 写着你密码的便利贴 |
[10:35] | Why are you so worried about security? | 你怎么担心起网络安全了 |
[10:37] | It’s my first ClosetCon as C.E.O., | 这是我第一次以总裁身份参加会议 |
[10:39] | and I am dealing with corporate espionage. | 而且我发现公司里有间谍 |
[10:42] | Well, if you’re so worried about it, | 如果你真这么担心 |
[10:44] | why don’t you just call Grandpa? | 为什么不直接打给外公呢 |
[10:45] | Do you know how that would look? | 你知道那会多糗吗 |
[10:47] | I mean, it’s bad enough to go to the person | 去找你职位的前任寻求帮助 |
[10:48] | who had your job before you, | 已经够难堪的了 |
[10:50] | but when that person is daddy… | 更别提如果这个人是你爸的话 |
[10:52] | Honey, closet people are ruthless. | 宝贝 做衣柜生意的人都是冷酷无情的 |
[10:56] | They’d eat me alive. | 他们会把我生吞活剥的 |
[10:58] | Or maybe the world isn’t filled with heartless monsters. | 也可能这个世界上并不全是冷血怪物 |
[11:03] | My phone is wet. | 我手机被淋湿了 |
[11:05] | Can you call my mom? | 你能打个电话给我妈妈吗 |
[11:07] | Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 抱歉我来晚了 |
[11:08] | I just got off the horn | 刚刚才跟”宅在架”公司的 |
[11:09] | with Rick Friedman over at Shelf Involved. | 瑞克·弗莱德曼通完电话 |
[11:12] | That poor guy. | 可怜的人啊 |
[11:14] | Someone there has given away corporate secrets. | 他们那儿有人将公司机密泄露了出去 |
[11:18] | Makes me so glad that we just upgraded our whole security system. | 还好我们公司刚刚升级过安保系统 |
[11:22] | I mean, we got hidden cameras around this place | 我的意思是 公司楼里藏了些摄像头 |
[11:25] | that I don’t even know about. | 连我都不知道在哪 |
[11:29] | So, we got a cake for Margaret’s birthday. | 所以 我们为玛格丽特的生日买了蛋糕 |
[11:34] | Fun. | 很好 |
[11:35] | How you doing, Ben? | 你最近如何 本 |
[11:38] | Me? I’m good. I am good. | 我吗 我很好 我很好 |
[11:40] | I am chill. | 我有点冷 |
[11:41] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom, so… | 我要去趟洗手间 失陪一下 |
[11:44] | It’s not really my birthday. | 其实今天不是我生日 |
[11:46] | I just wanted cake. | 我只是想吃蛋糕 |
[11:48] | I eat garbage because I am garbage. | 我吃垃圾因为我就是个垃圾 |
[11:54] | Hey, Dad. Hi. | 老爸 |
[11:55] | Um, listen. Can I call you back? | 听着 我能等会儿打给你吗 |
[11:57] | Just wanted to confirm we’re on for dinner at — | 我就是确认下晚餐我们一起去… |
[11:59] | Oh, got another call. One sec. | 另一个电话来了 等等别挂 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I think she’s onto us. | 我觉得她开始怀疑我们了 |
[12:03] | Yeah, a lot of mole talk. | 是的 各种吓唬人的暗示 |
[12:06] | I think we just need to calm things d– | 我认为我们要避避风头… |
[12:08] | What? | 什么 |
[12:09] | You’re talking to her right now? | 你刚在和她打电话吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, okay, bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[12:13] | So, we’re on for tonight? | 所以 今晚出去吃饭 |
[12:14] | – Sure. – Great. | -没问题 -很好 |
[12:15] | And, hey, you sound a little tense. | 还有 你听起来有点紧张 |
[12:17] | Don’t let the job make you crazy, huh? | 别被工作逼成个疯婆子 好吗 |
[12:20] | You go that route, soon you’re seeing plots everywhere. | 压力一大 你看啥都是阴谋 |
[12:22] | Great tip, Dad. | 好建议 老爸 |
[12:24] | You’re spying for my dad! | 你在为我爸当间谍 |
[12:26] | What? No! Yes. I’m sorry. | 什么 我没有 好吧 对不起 |
[12:27] | I don’t know why I agreed. | 我不知道自己为什么同意 |
[12:28] | I just look up to your dad so much. | 我只是太仰慕你父亲了 |
[12:30] | I can’t believe he doesn’t trust me. | 我真不敢相信他不相信我 |
[12:32] | Why did he put me in charge, then? | 那他为什么还让我掌管公司 |
[12:33] | I don’t know, but I can find out. | 我不知道 但我能找到原因 |
[12:35] | I’ll double-agent. | 我可以当双面间谍 |
[12:36] | I’ve been working this game since my parents’ divorce. | 从我父母离婚时起 我就一直从事间谍工作 |
[12:38] | I was the only 10-year-old in Great Neck | 我是纽约大颈区唯一一个没有 |
[12:40] | with no bedtime and Diners Club card. | 睡前故事和信用卡的十岁小孩 |
[12:41] | Fine. Don’t make any plans for tonight. | 够了 你今晚什么事都别安排 |
[12:43] | You’re coming to dinner with me. | 跟我一起去家庭聚餐 |
[12:45] | All right. Um, can we stop by my house to change my shoes? | 行 我们能顺道去一趟我家让我换双鞋吗 |
[12:47] | I didn’t make it up here on the first try. | 我刚才第一次上马桶时滑了下 |
[12:54] | All right, the dove cannon’s loaded, | 好了 鸽子加农炮装载完毕 |
[12:56] | the dancers are stretching, the dry ice is billowing. | 舞者们都在热身 干冰如雾般翻滚 |
[12:58] | The moment you get her outside, I will cue the team. | 你将她带出去的一刹那 我会给小队使暗号 |
[13:01] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[13:02] | Okay. Go. | 走起 |
[13:03] | All right, team. Look alive. | 注意 队员们 注意着点 |
[13:04] | We are hot. We are hot. | 行动开始 行动开始 |
[13:06] | – Hey, Melanie. Listen — – Manny. | -你好 梅兰妮 听着 -曼尼 |
[13:08] | Do you want to go to prom with me? | 你愿意和我一起参加毕业舞会吗 |
[13:09] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[13:14] | You got a second? | 你有时间[第二名]吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I’m second. You’re first. | 是啊 我是第二名 你是第一名 |
[13:17] | I get it. You win everything. | 我懂了 你什么都是赢家 |
[13:19] | That seems like something I’m gonna hear about later. | 听起来好像发生了些什么我不知道的 |
[13:20] | I need help with Luke’s promposal, okay? | 卢克的”舞伴请帖”需要人帮忙 |
[13:23] | Can you go to the gym, wait for Sarah, and then hand her this? | 你能去趟健身房 等莎拉来 然后交给她吗 |
[13:25] | Okay, this is what I’ve been reduced to? | 我已经沦落到干这种事了吗 |
[13:27] | Delivering an unperfumed envelope like a common bellhop? Fine. | 像个信差似的 派送一封连香水都没喷的请帖 没问题 |
[13:31] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 拜托了 |
[13:32] | Stand down, everybody. | 解除戒备 所有人员 |
[13:35] | Little Bear’s gone rogue. | 小熊精已修得正果 |
[13:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:39] | Grayson! Hey. | 格雷森 你好啊 |
[13:41] | – Hey, Coach. – Hey. | -你好 教练 -你好 |
[13:42] | Don’t suppose you’re planning on asking anyone to prom. | 不用想也知道 你正计划邀请某人去参加舞会 |
[13:46] | Um, I don’t think we’re allowed to go with teachers. | 我觉得学校不允许请老师当舞伴 |
[13:48] | That’s not what… | 我不是这个意思… |
[13:50] | So, this is the house that stolen sauce built. | 看来这就是那个”偷酱贼”的老巢 |
[13:53] | I’m so angry that I don’t even know what I’m gonna say to her! | 我气炸了 都不知道该对她说什么了 |
[13:56] | Ah, so, this is the house that the stolen sauce built! | 看来这就是那个”偷酱贼”的老巢 |
[13:59] | Oh, I know what you’re thinking, but this isn’t my house. | 我知道你们怎么想 但这不是我的房子 |
[14:03] | I just come here to get my paycheck. | 我只是过来拿我的工资 |
[14:05] | Grandma, my shower’s broken. | 奶奶 我的淋浴头坏了 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna use the one in the guesthouse. | 我去客房那个淋浴间洗澡 |
[14:09] | Please be my new piano teacher. | 请当我的钢琴老师吧 |
[14:13] | Fine. | 我招了 |
[14:14] | I’m Auntie Alice. | 我就是爱丽丝姑妈 |
[14:15] | Auntie Thief and Auntie Liar. | “盗窃姑妈”还有”谎言姑妈” |
[14:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[14:18] | I’m sure we can work something out. | 我相信我们会有到解决方法的 |
[14:21] | Who’s your patent lawyer? | 谁是你的专利律师 |
[14:22] | I don’t have one. | 我没有律师 |
[14:23] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[14:25] | I patented your sauce this morning. | 今早我已经将你的酱申请专利了 |
[14:29] | Have a good trip home, kids. | 回家旅途愉快 孩子们 |
[14:31] | I am so sorry, Phil, that I wasted your whole day, | 我真的非常抱歉 菲尔 浪费了你一整天时间 |
[14:34] | but I am more sorry of what I’m gonna do to your car! | 但我更抱歉的是 我马上要对你车做的事 |
[14:37] | Gloria, we’re above that. | 歌洛莉亚 我们大人有大量 |
[14:39] | But not everyone would be. | 不是所有人都有这肚量 |
[14:40] | You should put that beauty in your garage. | 你该把你的豪车停在车库里 |
[14:42] | – I don’t have one. – Oh, really? | -我没有车库 -哦 是吗 |
[14:44] | Just out of curiosity, do you not have a garage | 好奇问一句 你没有车库是因为 |
[14:47] | because you converted it into the guesthouse | 你把车库改造成了客房 |
[14:49] | where your grandson’s currently showering? | 那个你孙子正在洗澡的地方吗 |
[14:51] | What’s your game, mister? | 你在耍什么花招 先生 |
[14:52] | I just find it interesting that you have | 我只是很好奇你名下有 |
[14:53] | a fully plumbed stand-alone dwelling on your property. | 一栋违法私自改造的独立住宅 |
[14:56] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[14:57] | Even more peculiar, your grandson appears to live here, | 更奇怪的是 似乎你的孙子也住在这 |
[15:00] | but judging by his T-shirt, he goes to Eden Mills High, | 但从他的T恤衫看 他在伊甸米尔斯高中上学 |
[15:03] | an elite public school 12 miles outside of your district. | 一所不属于本地区的精英公立学校 |
[15:06] | Oh, maybe with the money you saved on private schools, | 也许你用在私立学校上省下的钱 |
[15:09] | you paid for the new two-sided brick fireplace I saw, | 买了那我看到的新的双面砖壁炉 |
[15:11] | which hasn’t been legal since 1988. | 那壁炉自1988年就已被明令禁止了 |
[15:13] | Go, Phil, go! | 加油 菲尔 加油 |
[15:14] | Pull the sauce, Big Al, | 酱紫你还嘴硬吗 偷酱贼 |
[15:16] | or Monday morning, the city’s here with a bulldozer, | 否则星期一早晨 你家门前将会有一辆推土机 |
[15:19] | and your grandson goes to a school with a metal detector. | 你的孙子将戴着金属探测器去学校 |
[15:22] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[15:24] | What are you — some kind of real-estate agent? | 你到底是做什么的 房地产中介人吗 |
[15:27] | No. He’s a Realtor. | 不 他是房产经纪人 |
[15:29] | There is a difference somehow! | 这是有区别的[其实没有] |
[15:35] | Oh, hey, kids. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[15:36] | Actually, I’m waiting for Sarah, | 实际上 我在等莎拉 |
[15:38] | so if I could have the room for just a — a minute. | 所以 如果你们能等一分钟再进来 |
[15:40] | Thank — Okay, funny. | 谢谢 好吧 真有趣 |
[15:42] | Whoever turned out the lights, please turn them back on. | 不管是谁把灯关掉了 麻烦你打开好吗 |
[15:44] | They’re not working. Might be a fuse. | 灯坏了 可能是保险丝烧了 |
[15:49] | Mitchell, we have a problem. | 米切尔 我们有问题了 |
[15:50] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[15:53] | I mean, unless you’re busy that night. | 我是说 除非你那晚很忙 |
[15:56] | Are — Are you asking me to prom? | 你…你是在邀请我去舞会吗 |
[15:58] | Well, you know, they need chaperones. | 你知道的 他们要求携舞伴 |
[16:00] | Mitchell, this is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for me. | 米切尔 这是你为我做的最浪漫的事了 |
[16:02] | I-I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it, | 我不知道我有没有提过 |
[16:04] | but I never got to go to my own prom. | 但我从没去过我自己的毕业舞会 |
[16:06] | It’s come up. | 我想起来了 |
[16:08] | What about Luke’s promposal? | 那卢克的”舞伴请帖”怎么办 |
[16:09] | Well, your husband, who couldn’t plan anything romantic | 你老公我 这个即使拿枪架在头上逼着 |
[16:12] | with a gun to his head, | 都不能制造浪漫的人 |
[16:13] | may have pulled off two promposals at once. | 可能已经一石二鸟将两个”舞伴请帖”都搞定了 |
[16:18] | Do you have any idea who put that note in my locker | 你知道是谁把那张便条放我柜子里了吗 |
[16:20] | asking me to be a part of this thing? | 问我是否愿意参加这活动的 |
[16:21] | Oh, yeah, it was my uncle. | 我知道 是我舅舅放的 |
[16:23] | It’s pretty clever how he turned out the lights. | 他”把灯都关了” 实在是太聪明了 |
[16:26] | I said, “Turned out the lights”! | 我说”把灯都关了” |
[16:32] | Oh, my God! Yes! | 天啊 我愿意 |
[16:35] | That’s so sweet. I… | 好甜蜜啊 我… |
[16:37] | And I can’t believe I’m finally going to prom. | 我真不敢相信 我终于可以去参加高中舞会了 |
[16:39] | I can’t believe I finally have a happy memory | 我也不敢相信 我终于在高中体育馆 |
[16:40] | in a high-school gym. | 拥有了一点美好的回忆 |
[16:42] | – Joe did that to you? – Yeah. | -乔把你伤成这样的吗 -是啊 |
[16:44] | – Slammed a car hood on it. – Why? | -他把引擎盖砸我手上了 -为什么 |
[16:46] | I owed him money. | 我欠他钱呗 |
[16:47] | It slipped while I was teaching him to check oil. | 是我在教他检查油箱时 引擎盖滑落了 |
[16:49] | Well, that’s pretty advanced for a 3-year-old. | 对个三岁小孩来说 那有点超前吧 |
[16:51] | What can I say? I believe in my kids. | 我能怎么说呢 我对我的孩子有信心 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Looks good. Thank you. | 看上去很棒 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[17:01] | Let’s quickly go over the plan. | 我们迅速来过一遍计划 |
[17:02] | My dad’s gonna be here any minute. | 我爸随时都会到的 |
[17:04] | We’re doing this in stages. | 我们要一步一步来 |
[17:05] | One finger means you text him | 我出一根手指 意味着你要给他发 |
[17:08] | “We’re closing the blinds division.” | “我们要把百叶窗部门撤掉” |
[17:09] | Our biggest earner? | 那可是盈利最多的 |
[17:10] | He’s gonna lose it if I tell him we’re shuttering blinds. | 如果我跟他说要撤掉百叶窗部门 他会发疯的 |
[17:13] | Two fingers, we’re partnering with Rod Bushmill. | 两根手指 你就发”我们要跟罗德·布什米尔合作” |
[17:16] | That sleazebag represents everything | 那个无赖代表了你父亲 |
[17:18] | your father spent an entire career fighting against. | 在整个职业生涯中所极力抵抗的一切东西 |
[17:21] | Three fingers, we’re not going to ClosetCon. Wha– | 三根手指 你就发”我们不去参加衣柜展览大会了” |
[17:25] | Are you trying to teach your father a lesson | 你到底只是想给你爸一个教训 |
[17:26] | or crush his soul? | 还是磨灭他的灵魂 |
[17:27] | Just business, kid. | 商场无情 小子 |
[17:29] | Monster. | 魔鬼 |
[17:31] | Looks good. Thank you. | 看上去不错 谢谢 |
[17:35] | So…with all this prom stuff coming up, | 鉴于高中舞会就快要举办了 |
[17:38] | is your house as topsy-turvy as ours is? | 你家里是不是也跟我家里一样混乱 |
[17:40] | Not really. Manny’s taking this girl. | 不算吧 曼尼要带一个姑娘过去 |
[17:42] | She’s nothing special, but solid. | 她也没什么特别的 就是挺靠谱的 |
[17:43] | Reliable. | 很可靠 |
[17:44] | A lot like our blinds division. | 跟我们的百叶窗部门很像 |
[17:46] | You know — not sexy, but — | 虽然不性感 但是… |
[17:47] | No, Dad. No shop talk. | 别 爸 别谈公事 |
[17:48] | You’ve had enough of that for a lifetime. | 你已经谈了一辈子工作了 |
[17:54] | Wow, your phone is really blowing up tonight. | 今晚你的手机还真忙啊 |
[17:57] | Two old-fashioneds. | 两杯老式鸡尾酒 |
[17:58] | – Thank you. – Oh, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[18:00] | Okay. Here. | 好的 给 |
[18:01] | You know what else seems old-fashioned to me nowadays? | 你觉得现在还有什么是我觉得很老式的吗 |
[18:03] | – Mm? – Integrity. | -什么 -正直 |
[18:05] | Maybe because I spent my career | 或许我的整个职业生涯 |
[18:07] | fighting the sleazeballs in our industry. | 都在跟行业里的无赖抗争 |
[18:09] | You know — the Rod Bushmill types. | 就是罗德·布什米尔那一类的 |
[18:11] | Rod’s a sweetheart. | 罗德真是个好人 |
[18:12] | He bought me lunch last week. | 他上周请我吃午餐了 |
[18:13] | We got to talking about whether or not we — | 我们谈论了一下是否该… |
[18:16] | What am I doing? | 我这是在干什么呢 |
[18:17] | Jibber-jabbering about work. | 唠叨着工作上的事 |
[18:19] | So, that little grease monkey Joe is 3. | 乔那个小恶魔才三岁 |
[18:23] | Hard to believe. 3. | 真不敢相信 三岁啊 |
[18:26] | They grow up so fast. | 小孩子长得可真快啊 |
[18:30] | Got to be nice, though, Dad, | 不过这种感觉一定很好吧 爸 |
[18:31] | knowing that your company is in good hands | 你的公司被我运营得很好 |
[18:33] | and you can stay home all day long and just play with your kid. | 你可以安心在家里整天带小孩玩 |
[18:35] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[18:36] | Well, not all day, obviously. | 当然了 也不是玩一整天 |
[18:38] | 3-year-olds are nothing but bipolar germ buckets. | 三岁的小孩就是狂躁不安的小细菌罐 |
[18:40] | You’re skipping out on ClosetCon? | 你不去参加衣柜展会了吗 |
[18:42] | – Who told you that? – Ben. | -谁告诉你的 -本 |
[18:43] | That little weasel told me everything. | 那个小内奸把什么都告诉我了 |
[18:45] | Listen, I can tolerate shutting down the blinds, | 听着 我可以容忍你关停百叶窗部门 |
[18:47] | even Rod Bushmill, but not showing up for ClosetCon, | 甚至是和罗德·布什米尔合作 但不去参加衣柜展会 |
[18:49] | you’re asking not to be taken seriously. | 你就是明摆着让别人来轻视你 |
[18:51] | My God, Claire! | 天啊 克莱尔 |
[18:53] | We’re one strong season away from being invited | 我们只要再迎来一个强势售卖季 就可以获邀 |
[18:56] | to Expo Internationale du Closets! | 参加衣柜世博会了 |
[19:00] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[19:01] | ‘Cause I’m not doing any of those things. | 因为我并没有做那些事 |
[19:03] | I told that little weasel Ben to text you those things | 我让那个小内奸本故意给你发这些信息 |
[19:06] | when I found out that he was spying for you. | 因为我发现他是你安插的小间谍 |
[19:09] | And, by the way, it doesn’t feel very nice | 顺便说下 当我知道你不信任我 |
[19:12] | to know that you don’t think that I can run your company. | 可以运营好你的公司 那种感觉并不好受 |
[19:14] | That’s not why I did it. | 那不是我这么做的原因 |
[19:15] | I thought maybe you could use a little support. | 我心想着 或许你需要一点支持 |
[19:17] | You’re staring down the barrel of your first ClosetCon. | 你的准备工作做得还不够好 |
[19:20] | So you spied on me? | 所以你就派人监视我吗 |
[19:22] | I mean, you could have given me a call. | 你可以给我打个电话的啊 |
[19:23] | And tell you that you’re not doing your job? | 然后告诉你 你工作做得不好吗 |
[19:25] | That would have gone over fine with you. | 说得好像你能接受似的 |
[19:31] | Need any help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[19:32] | – No! – No. | -不需要 -不需要 |
[19:35] | I mean, look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[19:36] | Why can’t we both admit | 我们怎么就不能都承认 |
[19:37] | that we could use each other’s help right now? | 我们现在需要彼此的帮助呢 |
[19:39] | Are we too proud to even do that? | 难道我们太高傲了 连这都不愿意吗 |
[19:41] | I’ll admit it if you will. | 如果你承认 我就承认 |
[19:43] | Fine. On 3. | 好吧 数到三 |
[19:45] | 1…2…3. | 一 二 三 |
[19:47] | – Will you crack my lobster? – I want to come back to work. | -你能帮我破开龙虾吗 -我想回去工作 |
[19:48] | – What?! – Damn it! | -什么 -该死的 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God. You want to come back to work? | 天啊 你竟然想回去工作 |
[19:51] | I miss it, okay? | 我很想念那种感觉 |
[19:53] | You know how it is when you have closets in your blood. | 你明白对衣柜行业的热爱深入血液是什么感觉 |
[19:54] | I’m going crazy in retirement. | 我退休后都快要疯了 |
[19:58] | Why are you smiling at me like that? | 你为什么要对我露出这样的笑容 |
[19:59] | Because we’re so similar. | 因为我们父女俩太像了 |
[20:00] | Do you know how many times I’ve wanted to call you | 你知道我有多少次想给你打电话 |
[20:02] | to ask for your help or advice, | 向你寻求帮助或建议 |
[20:04] | but I was afraid I would look weak? | 但我却害怕让自己显得很弱吗 |
[20:07] | Here. You crack this. | 给 你帮我破开 |
[20:09] | – Give me that. – I’ll open these things. | -给我 -我来剥这些 |
[20:12] | Well, Dad, what do you think about coming back to work — | 爸 你想回来工作吗 |
[20:16] | I don’t know — one or two days a week? | 比如 每周工作一两天怎么样 |
[20:18] | What I was thinking was, I’d have a staff of five. | 我的想法是 给我5名员工 |
[20:21] | – My own building. – What? | -给我一栋独立办公楼 -什么 |
[20:22] | And I report to no one. | 并且不要给我安排任何上级 |
[20:25] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[20:26] | I’ll put a desk in the copy room. | 我在打印室放张桌子就行了 |
[20:28] | And, by the way, I’ve known you for a long time. | 顺便说下 我对你有很深的了解 |
[20:31] | The last thing you need to worry about is looking weak. | 你最不需要担心的 就是显得很弱 |
[20:37] | It’s not always easy to ask for what you want, | 向别人开口寻求你想要的东西并不容易 |
[20:39] | whether it’s a little romance… | 不管是一点点浪漫 |
[20:42] | or a little help… | 一点点帮助 |
[20:46] | or a little respect. | 还是一点点尊重 |
[20:48] | – So, I admire you for asking — – I don’t. | -所以我很欣赏你们开口… -我不 |
[20:50] | We both know why they’re asking. | 我们都知道他们的目的 |
[20:52] | No, you may not use our upstairs apartment for an after party. | 不行 你们不能用我们家楼上公寓开余兴派对 |
[20:56] | Lame. | 真挫 |
[20:58] | You look ravishing, my sweet. | 你看上去令人迷醉 亲爱的 |
[21:00] | We said no talking. | 我们说好了不交谈的 |
[21:04] | – Come on. Come on. – I’m thirsty. | -来 再来 -我好渴 |
[21:07] | I’ll tell you when you’re thirsty. | 我来决定你什么时候才是真的渴 |
[21:08] | Come on. Let me feel that power. | 来 让我感受到你的力量 |
[21:09] | Come on. Make that leather sing! | 来 把皮手套打得爆响吧 |
[21:11] | All right. Come on. Get on your bike. | 好了 骑车去 |
[21:13] | Back up. Get on your bike. Come on. | 退后 上车 快 |
[21:14] | They can’t hit you if they can’t reach you. | 如果他们抓不到你 就打不到你 |
[21:15] | My pants are falling. | 我的裤子要掉了 |
[21:17] | Well, pull ’em up. | 拉起来啊 |
[21:18] | Pull ’em up high to your nipples. | 拉到胸部去 |
[21:19] | That prevents a low blow. | 那样就能避免”爆蛋”了 |
[21:21] | What’s a low blow? | “爆蛋”是什么 |
[21:22] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[21:23] | I have to emcee a poetry retrospective tomorrow, | 我明天要主持一个诗歌怀旧会 |
[21:26] | and this shawl collar’s got more wrinkles | 但这件围巾领西装上的皱纹 |
[21:27] | than last night’s “Downton Abbey.” | 比昨晚的《唐顿庄园》还要多 |
[21:30] | That is. | 就是这样的 |