英文名称:Chocolat
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Once upon a time | 很久很久以前 |
[02:01] | there was a quiet little village in the French countryside | 法国乡间有个宁静的小村庄 |
[02:05] | whose people believed in tranquilite | 那儿的人们认为平静是福 |
[02:10] | tranquillity | 不变的平静 |
[02:39] | If you lived in this village | 如果你那儿待过 |
[02:42] | you understood what was expected of you | 你就会知道人们对你的期许 |
[02:50] | You knew your place in the scheme of things | 会明白你的角色和位置 |
[02:55] | And if you happened to forget | 若你一时忘了 |
[02:57] | someone would help remind you | 会有人从旁提醒 |
[03:11] | The season of Lent is upon us | 四旬斋期已至 |
[03:14] | This is of course a time of abstinence | 这是一段节禁欲望的日子 |
[03:18] | Hopefully also a time of reflection | 也会是一段自我反思的时间 |
[03:22] | Above all let this be for us a time… | 而最重要的是 让我们能借着这段时光… |
[03:26] | a time of sincere penitence | 借着这段时光诚心地忏悔 |
[03:31] | It is a time to stand up and be counted | 在这段时间里应当有所作为 |
[03:34] | In this village | 在小村庄里 |
[03:35] | if you saw something you weren’t supposed to see | 你若看到什么不该看到的东西 |
[03:39] | you learned to look the other way | 会懂得转向别处 |
[03:41] | This is a time for Christ | 在这基督降临的时间里 |
[03:43] | When you reflect he knows what you reflect on | 你的忏悔可以直达他那里 |
[03:45] | If by chance your hopes had been disappointed | 若你的愿望落空了 |
[03:50] | you learned never to ask for more | 你就会懂得凡事不能强求 |
[03:53] | He knows for what you must be forgiven | 他会明了你所忏悔的罪孽应被宽恕 |
[03:57] | So in this Year of Our Lord 1959, things… | 在西元一九五九这一年 |
[04:02] | So through good times and bad, famine and feast | 经历过欢乐与不幸 饥馑与丰饶 |
[04:06] | the villagers held fast to their traditions | 村民始终遵循着固有的传统 |
[04:10] | Until… | 直到有一天 |
[04:12] | one winter day | 冬日的一天 |
[04:14] | a sly wind blew in from the north | 一阵诡黠的北风刮过 |
[04:24] | Where will we find truth | 真理何处 |
[04:28] | where do we start looking | 我们要从哪里开始追寻 |
[04:32] | Where will we find truth, we will find it… | 不论我们能够从哪找到 我们将会发现… |
[05:35] | Who the hell are you | 你们是谁啊 |
[05:39] | We’re here about the patisserie | 我们是为这蛋糕店来的 |
[05:43] | We’d like to rent it | 我们想租下蛋糕店 |
[05:44] | and the apartment above | 连带楼上的公寓 |
[05:47] | Where are you from | 你们从哪里来 |
[05:48] | Well, we lived in Andalucia for a while | 我们在安达卢西亚(西班牙南部)住过一阵子 |
[05:52] | Let me see. Before that, Vienna | 我想想…在那之前是在维也纳 |
[05:57] | and before that… | 在那之前… |
[05:59] | -Athens… -Pavia | -雅典… -是帕维亚(意大利北部) |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1295个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:212个,六级词汇:104个,GRE词汇:145个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:242个,专四词汇:207个,专八词汇:56个, 所有生词标注共:454个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:02] | Pantoufle hated it there | 庞杜福讨厌那儿 |
[06:05] | Pantoufle is her kangaroo | 庞杜福是她的袋鼠 |
[06:07] | But he can’t hop | 可是它不能跳 |
[06:09] | Bad leg. War injury | 它腿脚不方便 在战争中受伤了 |
[06:28] | I’ll expect you to keep it in good condition | 你们最好保持这房子完好如初 |
[06:49] | What a nice town this is | 这小镇好美 |
[06:51] | Don’t you think so Mama? | 你说对吗 妈妈 |
[06:53] | It’s a lovely town | 是个可爱的地方 |
[06:57] | Mama, Pantoufle wants to know | 妈妈 庞杜福想知道 |
[06:59] | how long we can stay | 我们能在这里待多久 |
[07:01] | Tell Pantoufle not to worry | 告诉庞杜福别担心 |
[07:05] | Time for bed | 该睡觉了 |
[07:07] | What story tonight | 今天想听什么故事 |
[07:08] | Pantoufle wants to hear about | 庞杜福想听 |
[07:10] | grandmere and grandpere | 外公和外婆的故事 |
[07:13] | Not tonight, Anouska | 今晚不行 安露克 |
[07:15] | You always say that | 你每次都这么说 |
[07:17] | Tell about grandmere and grandpere | 说外公和外婆的故事嘛 |
[07:21] | Not tonight | 今晚不行 |
[07:23] | How about the princess and the pirates? | 那说公主与海盗的故事好吗 |
[07:26] | OK | 好吧 |
[07:29] | Prepare to fire! | 准备发射 |
[07:31] | All hands on deck! | 全员上甲板 |
[07:34] | Ready! Aim! Fire! | 准备 瞄准 发射 |
[07:40] | Forgive the intrusion | 打扰一下 女士 |
[07:42] | It’s a pleasure | 欢迎 |
[07:47] | Sorry monsieur. Pirate attack | 抱歉 先生 海盗在进攻 |
[07:50] | Of course. What is your name? | 没关系 你叫什么名字 |
[07:53] | Anouk. What’s yours? | 安露克 你呢 |
[07:56] | I am the Comte de Reynaud, at your service | 我是雷诺伯爵 竭诚为您服务 |
[07:59] | A real one? Like the Comte de Monte Cristo? | 一个真的伯爵 像基督山伯爵一样 |
[08:03] | Ah-ah! He was not a real one | 啊 他可不算是一个真的伯爵 |
[08:05] | To what do we owe the honor of your visit? | 请问您光临有什么事吗 |
[08:08] | Well, as mayor of Lansquenet | 作为兰斯昆尼特镇的镇长 |
[08:10] | I want to welcome you to the community | 我非常欢迎二位迁入 |
[08:12] | and to invite you to worship with us at mass on Sunday | 并邀请二位和我们一起参加周日的弥撒 |
[08:17] | That’s very kind of you but actually we don’t attend | 谢谢你 不过我们不做弥撒 |
[08:23] | We’re glad to be so nearthe church, though | 不过我们很高兴能离教堂这么近 |
[08:25] | We’ll enjoy singing with the bells | 我们会随着钟声唱歌 |
[08:28] | The bells are not intended as an entertainment, Madame | 夫人 这钟声可不是为了娱乐用的 |
[08:31] | They are a solemn call to worship for… | 它是神圣庄严的象征 |
[08:34] | Mademoiselle | 小姐 |
[08:35] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[08:37] | Mademoiselle. I’ve never been married | 请称我小姐 我没结过婚 |
[08:38] | but feel free to call me Vianne | 不过如果愿意你可以叫我薇安 |
[08:44] | I hope you’ll stop by when I open for business next week | 小店下周开张 希望你届时赏光 |
[08:48] | Yes, opening a patisserie during the holy Lenten fast | 在四旬斋期间开一家蛋糕店 |
[08:53] | I could imagine better timing | 这时机还真是恰当 |
[08:55] | Oh, but it’s not going to be a patisserie | 但我开的不是蛋糕店 |
[08:58] | Then what do you intend to… | 那会是什么 |
[08:59] | It’s a surprise | 是个惊喜 |
[09:01] | It was sweet of you to drop by | 谢谢你专程过来 |
[09:12] | The comte de Reynaud was a student of history | 雷诺伯爵是学历史的 |
[09:15] | and therefore a patient man | 因此他很有耐心 |
[09:19] | He trusted the wisdom of generations past | 他相信先人的智慧 |
[09:23] | Like his ancestors | 像他的祖先一样 |
[09:25] | he watched over the little village | 他管理着这个地方 |
[09:27] | and led by his own example | 以自己的规范引导着这个村庄 |
[09:30] | hard work, modesty, self-discipline | 勤奋 谦虚 严格自律 |
[09:48] | I have completed the 18th Century | 十八世纪这部分完成了 |
[09:53] | Madame Clairmont | 克莱蒙特夫人 |
[09:57] | Your letter to the editor, Monsieur le Comte | 你给编辑的信 伯爵先生 |
[09:59] | This paragraph about family and tradition, it’s… | 关于家庭与传统的那一段 |
[10:03] | it’s beautiful | 写得太好了 |
[10:07] | Well, thank you | 谢谢你 |
[10:10] | I value your opinion | 谢谢你的赞美 |
[10:12] | May I ask… | 能否问一下… |
[10:20] | Have you been in contact with your mother recently? | 你最近有跟你母亲联络吗 |
[10:24] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:26] | She seems to have rented out the patisserie | 她好像把蛋糕店租出去了 |
[10:31] | I haven’t talked to my mother in quite a while | 我有一阵子没跟家母交谈了 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry. I did not mean to pry | 很抱歉 我无意探人隐私 |
[10:38] | Don’t be silly. I have no secrets from you | 快别这么说 您我之间没有秘密 |
[10:44] | How is the comtesse enjoying Venice? | 伯爵夫人在威尼斯玩的愉快吗 |
[10:46] | The comtesse…Oh she’s fine, thank you | 公爵夫人…她很好 谢谢你 |
[10:50] | Ye…yes she’s been enjoying it very much | 她玩儿得非常开心 |
[10:55] | Venice | 威尼斯 |
[11:07] | I heard she was some kind of radical | 听说她是个激进分子 |
[11:35] | I heard she’s an atheist | 听说她是无神论者 |
[11:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:39] | Don’t know | 不知道 |
[12:49] | You should be more careful! | 你应该小心一点 |
[12:51] | -So sorry, Madame -I’m sorry | 夫人 真对不起 |
[12:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:55] | I’m fine, I’m fine | 没事 没事 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. Do you want to come in and sit down? | 真是抱歉 要不要进来坐一下 |
[12:59] | Please don’t trouble yourself. I’m fine | 不麻烦你了 我很好 |
[13:02] | No, it’s no trouble. I’m Vianne Rocher | 一点也不麻烦 我是薇安·罗彻 |
[13:04] | Caroline Clairmont | 卡罗琳·克莱蒙特 |
[13:06] | I’m the daughter of your landlady | 你房东的女儿 |
[13:07] | This is my son Luc | 这是我儿子路克 |
[13:09] | Hello. And this is my Anouk | 你好 这是我家的安露克 |
[13:11] | Come in please, where it’s warm | 请进来 屋子里暖和些 |
[13:13] | Try this | 尝尝看 |
[13:15] | I bet you’ve never had hot chocolate | 我敢说你一定没喝过这样的热巧克力 |
[13:17] | made from a 2,000-year-old recipe | 它的配方有两千年的历史 |
[13:20] | Thank you, but no | 谢谢 不必了 |
[13:20] | Luc. No | 路克 放下 |
[13:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么东西 |
[13:27] | What do you see Madame, in this? | 夫人 你看到什么了 |
[13:30] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[13:31] | What does it look like to you? | 它看来像什么 |
[13:33] | Just say the first thing that comes into your mind | 只管讲出你最先想到的东西 |
[13:41] | A woman riding a wild horse? | 一个女人骑着野马 |
[13:45] | Silly answer | 这答案真蠢 |
[13:46] | Oh, no. There are no silly answers | 不 没有答案会蠢 |
[13:48] | The pepper triangle that’s for you | 给你胡椒三角巧克力 |
[13:50] | A tiny hint of chili pepper | 有一点辣椒味 |
[13:53] | to play against the sweetness | 可以中和甜味 |
[13:55] | Tangy, adventurous | 浓烈又大胆 |
[14:07] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[14:11] | I see teeth, I see blood | 我看到了牙齿 血 |
[14:17] | and a skull | 还有一个骷髅头 |
[14:21] | Very dark. Bitter chocolate | 非常忧郁阴沉 苦巧克力 |
[14:24] | That’s your favorite | 它是你的最爱 |
[14:26] | Which will have to wait five weeks more | 还得再等五个星期 |
[14:28] | Lent. Thank you | 四旬斋过后才能吃 谢谢你 |
[14:32] | We must run along | 我们得走了 |
[14:33] | It’s been nice to meet you. Come | 很高兴认识你 来 |
[14:36] | My pleasure | 我的荣幸 |
[14:37] | Pantoufle come on! Pirate attack! | 庞杜福 来吧 海盗进攻了 |
[14:41] | How much are those chili things, please? | 这种辣巧克力多少钱 |
[14:44] | 4.50 a box | 四个半法郎一盒 |
[14:46] | Could you put a ribbon on it? | 可以麻烦你绑上缎带吗 |
[14:48] | Then I can pretend they are from my husband | 我就可以假装是我丈夫送的 |
[14:50] | Of course | 没问题 |
[14:57] | Josephine Muscat | 她是约瑟芬·穆斯凯 |
[14:59] | She waltzes to her own tune | 很奇怪的人 |
[15:03] | And these are for your husband | 这些送给你先生 |
[15:07] | unrefined coco nips from Guatemala | 危地马拉来的魔法可可 |
[15:09] | to awaken the passions | 可以唤醒他的激情 |
[15:13] | You’ve obviously never met my husband | 很显然你从来没见过我丈夫 |
[15:16] | You’ve obviously never tried these | 很显然你从来没试过这个 |
[15:41] | Don’t be pathetic | 别傻了 |
[16:09] | Luc, You’ve got a tiny error in problem six…Oh! | 路克 第六题有个地方出了个小问题 |
[16:13] | Luc! | 路克 |
[16:15] | It’s nothing | 没什么 |
[16:20] | It already stopped | 血已经止住了 |
[16:22] | Mother, the new teacher wants us | 母亲 新来的老师 |
[16:26] | to correct our own mistakes | 要我们自己改错 |
[16:27] | I didn’t tell you how to correct the mistake | 我并没有告诉你怎么改错 |
[16:30] | I just told you that you made one | 只是告诉你你有一个错误 |
[17:52] | Not hungry, Monsieur le comte? | 您不饿吗 伯爵先生 |
[17:54] | The Lenten fast, Madame Rivet | 四旬斋禁食 里维夫人 |
[17:56] | Are you not supposed to eat something? | 总得吃点东西吧 |
[18:01] | It’s all right. Leave it | 好吧 放着吧 |
[19:00] | Hello. May I help you? | 你好 可以为你效劳吗 |
[19:07] | It’s expensive. I don’t waste money | 很贵 我才不浪费钱 |
[19:10] | I have a knack for guessing people’s favorites | 我能猜出别人最喜欢的口味 |
[19:15] | These are your favorites. Am I right? | 这是你最喜欢的 对吗 |
[19:19] | On the house | 送给你 |
[19:35] | Well, this certainly is different | 这家店真的不一样 |
[19:38] | Yes. Very different | 的确 非常特别 |
[19:41] | Look at that | 看 |
[19:46] | Oh. I’m so sorry | 对不起 |
[19:48] | Bonjour, Monsieur Blerot | 日安 布列罗先生 |
[19:50] | Bonjour, Madame Audel | 奥德夫人 日安 |
[20:07] | No. Not that way, Charly | 不对 不是那边 查理 |
[20:09] | Come in! Please | 请进来吧 |
[20:12] | Come on, boy. I’ve got something for you | 来吧 我有东西给你 |
[20:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:23] | Charly | 查理 |
[20:23] | He’s fourteen years old | 它十四岁了 |
[20:25] | That’s ninety-eight in human years | 相当于人的九十八岁 |
[20:28] | No, I meant your name | 不 我是说你的名字 |
[20:31] | Guillaume Blerot | 吉约姆·布列罗 |
[20:34] | You’re very kind | 你真好心 |
[20:35] | He has so few pleasures left | 它没多少日子了 |
[20:39] | Would you care… | 您愿不愿意… |
[20:40] | Would you care to buy…something special | 你想不想买些特别的东西 |
[20:44] | for your lady friend? | 送给你的女士朋友 |
[20:47] | Lady friend? | 女士朋友 |
[20:48] | The lovely woman your dog was so fond of | 就是你的狗非常喜欢的那位可爱的女士 |
[20:53] | Her favorite is chocolate seashells | 她最喜欢的是贝壳巧克力 |
[20:55] | That’s my guess | 我猜的 |
[20:57] | Oh no, I mustn’t | 不行 |
[20:59] | Madame Audel is in mourning for her husband | 奥德夫人仍在为夫守丧 |
[21:03] | Oh, I’m sorry. When did he pass away? | 抱歉 她先生何时过世的 |
[21:06] | The war. German grenade | 战争时被德军的手榴弹炸死的 |
[21:11] | Well, it’s been fifteen years since the war | 战争已经过了十五年 |
[21:14] | so I’m sure… | 我肯定… |
[21:15] | Not that war | 不是那一次(二战) |
[21:17] | Monsieur Audel was killed on January 12, 1917 | 奥德先生是一九一七年一月十二日遇害的 |
[21:21] | It was quite a blow to Madame Audel | 这对奥德夫人是个很大的打击 |
[21:24] | Apparently so | 显然如此 |
[21:29] | Bonjour, Mesdames | 夫人们 日安 |
[21:31] | Bonjour, Monsieur le Comte | 伯爵先生 日安 |
[21:39] | I wish all my tenants were as reliable as you | 真希望我所有房客都像你这么守时 |
[21:41] | Madame Drou | 朱尔夫人 |
[21:44] | How is the comtesse enjoying ltaly? | 伯爵夫人在意大利玩儿得高兴吗 |
[21:49] | She may be extending her trip | 她可能会延长旅程 |
[21:52] | Ah, very nice | 太好了 |
[21:57] | Have either of you seen the new shop | 你们见过那家新开的店了吗 |
[21:59] | across the square | 广场对面的那家 |
[22:00] | The chocolaterie. Yes | 巧克力店 见过 |
[22:03] | Shameless, isn’t it | 真是不知羞耻啊 |
[22:07] | The sheer nerve of the woman | 那女人真是胆大包天 |
[22:10] | opening a chocolaterie just in time for Lent | 在四旬斋期间开巧克力店 |
[22:15] | The woman is brazen | 真是不知廉耻 |
[22:18] | My heart goes out to that | 我的同情仅限于 |
[22:21] | poor illegitimate child of hers | 对那个非婚生的可怜女孩儿 |
[22:29] | Bonjour | 日安 |
[22:50] | A new addition to the liturgy? | 布道词里的新内容? |
[22:55] | I have a weakness for American music, Monsieur le Comte | 我无法抗拒美国音乐 伯爵先生 |
[22:59] | How long have you been with us, Pere Henri? | 亨利神父 你到本地多久了 |
[23:01] | It will be five weeks | 五个星期了 |
[23:04] | Your predecessor, Pere Michel | 你的前任米歇尔神父 |
[23:06] | he was with us for five decades | 在这足足有五十年 |
[23:10] | Yes, well…I only pray I can live up to | 是的 我一直以他为榜样 |
[23:14] | Pere Michel’s example | 祈祷自己能像他一样 |
[23:15] | Yes, that’s my prayer also | 我也这样期望 |
[23:18] | I looked at your sermon as you requested | 按照您的要求我看了你的布道词 |
[23:21] | I’ve made one or two notes | 并且做了一两处改动 |
[23:27] | You’re very kind | 您真是非常好心 |
[23:29] | Not at all | 没什么 |
[23:31] | Oh, one more thing | 还有一件事 |
[23:34] | If you haven’t seen the new chocolaterie | 如果你还未见过新开的巧克力店 |
[23:37] | perhaps you might like to take a look | 也许你该去看看 |
[23:40] | It’s important to know one’s enemy | 能够知彼很重要 |
[23:42] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[23:47] | Hey, where’s my kiss? | 嘿 不给我亲一个吗 |
[23:55] | -Watch where you’re going! -Excuse me! | -看着点儿! -抱歉 |
[23:57] | Hello. Morning | 早上好 |
[24:00] | What’s the decor | 这算哪门子装潢 |
[24:03] | Early Mexican Brothel? | 早期墨西哥妓院? |
[24:16] | If I need help, I’ll ask for it | 如果我需要帮忙 我会开口的 |
[24:26] | What do you see in it | 你看到了什么 |
[24:28] | Not a damn thing | 什么都没有 |
[24:29] | Come on. It’s a game. What do you see | 来吧 只是个游戏 你看到了什么 |
[24:34] | I see a cranky old woman | 我看到了一个讨厌玩游戏的 |
[24:36] | too tired to play games | 古怪的老太婆 |
[24:38] | I’ve got just the thing for you | 我知道你需要什么了 |
[24:43] | That little girl of yours, does she mind it? | 你那小女儿在意吗 |
[24:46] | Mind what? | 在意什么 |
[24:47] | The way you move her from place to place | 四处为家的生活 |
[24:50] | She’s doing fine | 她适应得很好 |
[24:52] | I think it’s good for her | 我觉得这样对她有益 |
[24:54] | Seeing new places, meeting new people | 可以多到些地方 多认识些朋友 |
[25:01] | Your cinnamon looks rancid | 肉桂变质了 |
[25:04] | It’s not cinnamon | 这不是肉桂 |
[25:05] | It’s a special kind of chili pepper | 是某种特别的辣椒 |
[25:08] | Chili pepper in hot chocolate? | 热巧克力里头加辣椒 |
[25:10] | It’ll give you a lift | 会让你神清气爽 |
[25:33] | It tastes like…I don’t know | 喝起来像…我不知道怎么形容 |
[25:45] | Hop hop hop hop! Where’s your kangaroo? | 跳 跳 跳 跳! 你的袋鼠在哪儿呢 |
[25:51] | I’m your kangaroo now! | 现在我是你的袋鼠 |
[25:55] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[25:59] | Anouk! In this school we are civilized | 安露克 这所学校里都是有教养的人 |
[26:02] | We do not strike one another | 我们不跟别人打架 |
[26:04] | But they insulted Pantoufle! | 可是他们欺负庞杜福 |
[26:06] | I don’t care. Didi, Dedou, come along! | 我不管 迪迪和迪多 过来 |
[26:11] | And be quiet! | 安静 |
[26:15] | Where’s Pantoufle? | 庞杜福呢 |
[26:17] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[26:20] | My mother says you don’t have a father | 我妈妈说你没有爸爸 |
[26:24] | Sure I do. We just don’t know who he is | 当然有 只是我不知道他是谁 |
[26:29] | I was out all night with him | 我整晚都和他在外头 |
[26:32] | We swam naked in the Tannes | 在坦河里裸泳 |
[26:36] | At dawn when I returned to my house in my bed | 天亮了才回家躲进被窝 |
[26:39] | my mother poked her head in and said | 我母亲探头进来说 |
[26:41] | Wake up sleepyhead | 懒虫 该起床了 |
[26:45] | She had no idea I’d been gone | 她根本不知道我偷溜出去了 |
[27:04] | Sure you didn’t put booze in there? | 这里头真的没加酒吗 |
[27:06] | Nah. Something better | 没 加了更好的东西 |
[27:10] | Perhaps you should give it to my daughter | 或许你该给我女儿一点 |
[27:13] | Melt that chilly disposition of hers | 治一治她的坏脾气 |
[27:16] | You and Caroline have a problem? | 你和卡罗琳有什么问题吗 |
[27:19] | Do we have a problem? | 有吗 |
[27:22] | She won’t let me see my grandson | 她不让我见我外孙 |
[27:26] | I’m cut off from him | 把我俩隔离了 |
[27:28] | Why is that? | 为什么会那样 |
[27:31] | Armande, why is that? | 阿曼黛 为什么会那样 |
[27:34] | Oh, I’m a bad influence | 因为我会带坏他 |
[27:37] | ‘Cause I don’t like her treating him | 因为我不喜欢她待他的方式 |
[27:39] | like a trained poodle | 像对木偶一样 |
[27:41] | I swear that boy doesn’t piss without her permission | 我相信他连小便都得经她许可 |
[27:47] | Ever since her husband died | 她丈夫死后 |
[27:49] | she’s been so… | 她就变了一个人 |
[27:56] | The way she frets and fusses over that boy | 整天替儿子担心 小题大作 |
[28:00] | If only she’d let him run, let him breathe | 她应该让他自由奔跑 自在呼吸 |
[28:02] | Iet him live | 让他过自己的生活 |
[28:04] | But she worries that he will overexert himself | 但她担心他会用力过度 |
[28:09] | Not much danger of that | 其实哪有那么危险 |
[28:11] | She won’t even let the poor kid ride a bicycle | 她甚至不让那可怜的男孩骑自行车 |
[28:16] | Do you think he’d like to see you? | 你觉得他想见你吗 |
[28:21] | Do you have more of those bean thingies, please? | 请问你还有那种豆子做的东西吗 |
[28:24] | Oh, sure | 当然 |
[28:28] | How many do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[28:29] | How many have you got? | 你有多少 |
[28:36] | Jack of hearts is a better hunter than you, eh? | 红桃杰克 厉害多了不是 |
[28:38] | Shoots the trump from right out under your nose | 还会当着你的面吃掉王牌 |
[28:53] | Are you Serge Muscat? | 你是塞尔吉·穆斯凯吗 |
[28:55] | The one and only. What’s your pleasure? | 我就是 有何贵干 |
[28:58] | ls your wife here? | 你太太在吗 |
[28:59] | Josephine? Well, it depends | 约瑟芬吗 看情况 |
[29:02] | what you want with Josephine | 你找约瑟芬做什么 |
[29:05] | Oh, she left this at my shop | 她把这个落在我店里了 |
[29:08] | Well, let me have it. I’ll give it to her | 给我吧 我会交给她 |
[29:12] | Oh, no. I’ll give it to her myself, thanks | 我想自己拿给她 |
[29:16] | Got to go. I’m late for supper | 我得走了 我要赶不上晚餐了 |
[29:19] | But the game’s not over yet | 可是牌局还没完 |
[29:22] | Do you want to play? You know Belote? | 你想玩吗 你会玩吗 |
[29:27] | Of course I do | 当然 |
[29:29] | Sit down | 坐下吧 |
[29:32] | Josephine | 约瑟芬 |
[29:36] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[29:38] | You forgot this | 你忘了带走这个 |
[29:41] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[29:44] | To be your friend | 做你的朋友 |
[29:46] | I don’t have friends | 我没有朋友 |
[29:48] | Does Serge know you’re here? | 塞尔吉知道你来吗 |
[29:50] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[29:53] | Do me a favor | 你帮我个忙 |
[29:54] | Try one of these rose creams | 尝尝这种玫瑰奶油巧克力 |
[29:56] | Tell me if you think it’s a little heavy on the Cointreau | 告诉里面的君度橙酒是不是有些多了 |
[30:15] | Josephine! | 约瑟芬 |
[30:24] | I’m coming | 马上来 |
[30:27] | He talks about you | 他提到了你 |
[30:29] | He says you’re indecent, He says you’re an influence | 他说你衣着暴露 |
[30:33] | You’re a bad influence for someone like… | 还说你会带坏别人 |
[30:35] | I don’t have to listen to a word your husband has to say | 我没必要听你丈夫说什么 |
[30:38] | No, not Serge. Not him | 不是塞尔吉 不是他 |
[30:43] | Reynaud, the mayor | 是雷诺镇长 |
[30:46] | He…he talks about you | 是…是他说的 |
[30:55] | Time to go | 我们该走了 |
[30:57] | Look what I won | 看我赢了什么 |
[31:00] | That’s good. Come on | 真不错 走了 |
[31:33] | Luc. Mind if I take a peek? | 能不能给我看一下 |
[31:35] | It’s not really… | 其实没什么 |
[31:38] | Show me | 让我看看 |
[31:42] | Well, I exaggerated the angle of the head | 我把头画得有点夸张 |
[31:45] | You draw beautifully | 你画得很好 |
[31:47] | What’s your going rate? | 要卖多少钱 |
[31:49] | What? | 什么 |
[31:50] | To do a portrait. How much would you charge? | 画一副人像 要多少钱 |
[31:54] | Oh, l…I couldn’t. I’m not really a… | 不行 我并不是… |
[31:59] | Fifty francs? Sound reasonable? | 五十法郎怎么样 还算合理吗 |
[32:03] | It’d be great | 太好了 |
[32:06] | When could you come by my shop? | 你什么时候到我的店里来 |
[32:10] | I’m…I’m really sorry but…the comte forbids it | 很抱歉 伯爵禁止我们去 |
[32:19] | He spoke to Mama this morning | 他今天早上找我妈谈过 |
[32:22] | and a lot of others | 还有很多别的人 |
[32:27] | Whatever you say | 随便你 |
[32:28] | I wish I could. I really do | 但我很想去 真的 |
[32:33] | Thanks for showing me your drawing | 谢谢你让我看你的画 |
[32:42] | Wait | 等等 |
[33:01] | Am I breaking any laws? | 我违法了吗 |
[33:04] | Tell me! Am I hurting anyone? | 告诉我 我有伤害别人吗 |
[33:08] | You’re asking me my opinion? | 你问我的意见吗 |
[33:10] | What exactly have you been telling people about me? | 你到底都怎么跟别人说我的 |
[33:14] | Only the truth, mademoiselle | 仅仅是事实, 小姐 |
[33:17] | Well, if you’re expecting me | 若你以为 |
[33:21] | to just shrivel up and blow away | 我会就这样逃走 |
[33:25] | you’re going to be highly disappointed | 那你恐怕会大失所望 |
[33:34] | Let me try and put this into perspective for you | 让我尽量客观地给你解释清楚 |
[33:37] | The first comte de Reynaud | 第一代雷诺伯爵 |
[33:39] | expelled all the radical Huguenots from this village | 驱逐了所有的激进的胡格诺派 |
[33:43] | You and your truffles | 与你的巧克力店相较之下 |
[33:46] | present a far lesser challenge | 实在好对付多了 |
[33:50] | You’ll be out of business by Easter | 复活节前你就会关门大吉 |
[33:53] | I promise you that | 我向你保证 |
[34:23] | How long have you been standing here? | 你在这里站多久了 |
[34:28] | I forgot to pay you for something the other day | 那天有点东西我忘了付你钱 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[34:32] | No, it was a gift | 不用了 那是送你的礼物 |
[34:33] | No. People talk | 不行 别人会说闲话 |
[34:37] | No, people would lie about me | 不 他们诬赖我 |
[34:41] | I don’t steal, Not on purpose. I… | 我不偷东西 不是故意的 |
[34:46] | Yes. I know | 我知道 |
[34:49] | It’s nice to see you | 见到你真好 |
[34:52] | Would you like to come in for some chocolate? | 想进来喝杯巧克力吗 |
[35:06] | This is for you | 这个给你 |
[35:09] | How sweet of you | 你真贴心 |
[35:11] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[35:16] | Hmm, it’s lovely | 真漂亮 |
[35:23] | I heard you don’t go to church | 我听说你不去教堂 |
[35:26] | That’s right | 对啊 |
[35:30] | You won’t last long here | 你在这会待不下去 |
[35:33] | People talk | 大家都爱说闲话 |
[35:38] | Oh, sorry | 真抱歉 |
[35:40] | I’m behaving badly, aren’t I? | 我的表现的很差劲 不是吗 |
[35:42] | No. it’s OK | 没有 没关系的 |
[35:43] | You don’t misbehave here | 在这个镇子里你不能不老实 |
[35:45] | It’s just not done did you know that? | 不然就永远不会过去 你知道吗 |
[35:49] | If you don’t go to confession | 如果你不去告解 |
[35:52] | or if you don’t dig your flower beds… | 或者不整理花园 |
[35:55] | or if you don’t pretend | 或者不假装 |
[36:00] | that you want nothing more in your life | 你什么对你都不重要 除了 |
[36:02] | than to serve your husband three meals a day | 侍奉丈夫的三餐 |
[36:04] | and give him children, and vacuum under his ass | 为他生子 和他做爱 |
[36:07] | then…then you’re crazy | 那你就不正常 |
[36:18] | You must think I’m stupid to stay with him | 你一定觉得我很蠢 还一直跟着他 |
[36:25] | No. I don’t think you’re stupid | 不 我不认为你笨 |
[36:28] | Well, I am. I’m weak | 我很笨 而且没用 |
[36:31] | I don’t love my husband and I lie | 我不爱我丈夫 又自欺欺人 |
[36:37] | Things could be different for you, Josephine | 事情会好起来的 约瑟芬 |
[36:41] | Serge doesn’t run the world | 塞尔吉并不是世界的主宰 |
[36:44] | He might as well | 或许他是的 |
[36:46] | Is that what you believe? | 你相信吗 |
[36:48] | I know it | 我知道 |
[36:53] | Then it must be true. My mistake | 那一定 一定是真的 我错了 |
[37:03] | You make the most wonderful chocolate | 你做的巧克力棒极了 |
[37:13] | Pantoufle wants to hear the story | 庞杜福要听 |
[37:14] | of grandmere and grandpere | 外公外婆的故事 |
[37:17] | Ohh! Don’t say “Not tonight” | 别再说今晚不可以 |
[37:19] | You always say “Not tonight” | 你每次都说今晚不行 |
[37:22] | All right, all right | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:28] | Your grandfather George Rocher | 你外公乔治·罗彻 |
[37:34] | was the young apothecary of the town of Aulus-les-Bains | 是奥乐斯本镇的年轻药剂师 |
[37:38] | It was Anouk’s favorite story | 这是安露克最爱听的故事 |
[37:41] | Always told in the same words | 每次总是不变地地叙述着 |
[37:43] | George was honest, prosperous | 乔治为人诚实 前途光明 |
[37:46] | and trusted by his customers | 顾客们对他信赖有加 |
[37:50] | But George was not content | 但他并不满足 |
[37:53] | He felt there should be more to life | 他总觉得生命里 |
[37:55] | than dispensing liver oil | 应该还有比配药更重要的事 |
[37:59] | In the spring of 1927, the Societe Pharmeceutique | 一九二七年春天 药剂师学会 |
[38:04] | formed an expedition to central America | 组织了一个研究团中美洲去 |
[38:07] | to study the medicinal properties | 研究特定的天然化合物 |
[38:09] | of certain natural compounds | 考察它们的药性 |
[38:13] | George was the expedition’s most eager volunteer | 乔治十分积极地参加了 |
[38:20] | But his adventure took a turn he did not expect | 但这次冒险之旅 出现了意外的转折 |
[38:27] | One night, he was invited to drink | 某个夜里 他接受邀请 |
[38:29] | unrefined cacao with a pinch of chili | 喝了加了少量辣椒的粗制可可 |
[38:33] | The very same drink the ancient Maya | 这是古代玛雅人 |
[38:35] | used in their sacred ceremonies | 在圣祭时所喝的饮料 |
[38:41] | The Maya believed cacao held the power | 玛雅人相信可可具有神秘的力量 |
[38:44] | to unlock hidden yearnings | 能释放人潜在的渴望 |
[38:49] | and reveal destinies | 并揭开命运的面纱 |
[38:55] | And so it was that George first saw Chitza | 那天 乔治第一次见到琪萨 |
[39:04] | Now, George had been raised a good catholic | 乔治向来是虔诚的天主教徒 |
[39:08] | but in his romance with Chitza | 但他与琪萨热恋时 |
[39:11] | he was willing to slightly bend | 甚至愿意稍微改变 |
[39:12] | the rules of christian courtship | 改变教徒的求爱方式 |
[39:17] | The tribal elders tried to warn George about her | 族中长老警告过乔治 |
[39:20] | She was one of the wanderers | 她是个流浪者 |
[39:23] | Her people moved with the North Wind | 她的族人随着北风迁移 |
[39:25] | from village to village | 从一个村庄到另一个村庄 |
[39:27] | dispensing ancient remedies | 配制古代的秘方 |
[39:30] | never settling down | 从不安定 |
[39:32] | Not a good choice for a bride | 并不是理想的结婚对象 |
[39:36] | George did not heed their warning | 乔治对他人的警告不以为意 |
[39:39] | and for a while, it seemed that he and Chitza | 而过了一段日子 |
[39:41] | might lead a happy life together in France | 他与琪萨似乎可以在法国美满地生活下去 |
[39:47] | Alas, the clever North Wind had other plans | 但是 狡黠的北风另有安排 |
[39:59] | One morning, George awoke to discover | 一天早晨 乔治醒来后发现 |
[40:03] | that Chitza and the little girl Vianne | 琪萨和他们的小女儿薇安 |
[40:06] | had gone away | 已经不在了 |
[40:12] | Mother and daughter | 母亲和女儿 |
[40:13] | were fated to wander from village to village | 注定流浪漂泊 |
[40:16] | dispensing ancient cacao remedies | 配制古老的可可秘方 |
[40:20] | traveling with the wind | 随风而行 |
[40:24] | Just as Chitza ‘s people had done for generations | 就和琪萨的族人祖祖辈辈所做的一样 |
[40:35] | Will it just go on forever? | 永远都会这样吗 |
[40:43] | Night, Mama | 晚安 妈妈 |
[41:02] | I appreciate your coming in, Armande | 阿曼黛 谢谢你来 |
[41:04] | What’s so important that I had to postpone my nap? | 什么事那么要紧 我不得不延后午睡 |
[41:08] | I’ve got some chocolate cake | 我做了些巧克力蛋糕 |
[41:22] | Grandmother…Grandmother, bonjour | 外婆…日安 |
[41:29] | May l… | 我可以 |
[41:33] | Would you like a cup of… | 你想不想喝一杯 |
[41:35] | No, thank you. I’m just here to do a portrait | 不 谢谢 我只是来画肖像的 |
[41:42] | Whose? | 谁的肖像 |
[41:43] | Yours, actually | 你的 |
[41:47] | Is the light OK where she’s sitting? | 她坐的地方光线可以吗 |
[41:54] | I have something for you, boy | 我有东西给你 |
[41:57] | I’ve been carrying it around since your last birthday | 从你上次生日开始我就一直带着 |
[42:04] | It’s a book of poetry | 是一本诗集 |
[42:11] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | You don’t like poetry? | 你不喜欢诗吗 |
[42:15] | Oh no. Of course, I do | 不不 我当然喜欢 |
[42:20] | Neither do I. It’s not that kind of poetry | 我也不喜欢 但这本不一样 |
[42:29] | And in a moment of weakness | 在脆弱的时候 |
[42:33] | I prayed to the Virgin Mother | 我向圣母玛利亚祈求 |
[42:34] | to soothe Charly’s soul in his hour of suffering | 希望在查理痛苦时抚慰它的心灵 |
[42:38] | You understand an animal has no immortal soul | 你知道一个动物没有不朽的灵魂 |
[42:43] | I understand, mon pere | 我知道 |
[42:45] | Yet you flout God’s law | 你无视了上帝的法则 |
[42:48] | I’m weak and a sinner | 我很脆弱 是个罪人 |
[42:51] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[42:55] | Impure thoughts | 思想不纯洁 |
[42:58] | The woman who runs the chocolaterie | 那个开巧克力店的女人 |
[43:01] | Vianne Rocher? | 薇安·罗彻 |
[43:02] | She suggested I buy chocolate seashells for the widow Audel | 她建议我买贝壳巧克力送给寡妇奥德夫人 |
[43:07] | And, well…I guess that got me to thinking about the widow Audel | 因为这我一直想着奥德夫人 |
[43:13] | At her age? At your age? | 可是你们俩年纪都这么大年纪了 |
[43:17] | Yes. And yes | 是啊 是啊 |
[43:21] | And just what were you doing in a chocolaterie during Lent? | 那你为什么在四旬斋期间去巧克力店 |
[43:26] | It was for Charly | 我是为了查理才去的 |
[43:29] | Again you flout God’s law | 你又违反了上帝的旨意 |
[43:34] | Well, but if Charly has no soul | 但如果查理没有灵魂 |
[43:39] | then there’s no harm in him breaking Lent | 那它破了斋禁又有什么大碍呢 |
[43:43] | Isn’t that so, mon pere? | 不是这样吗 |
[43:47] | Ten Hail Marys, twenty Our Fathers | 今天到这吧 赞美主 |
[43:51] | “Will she never have done then | 也许她从来不曾停止 |
[43:53] | “that ghoul queen of a million dead bodies? | 拥有百万尸体的食尸鬼女王 |
[43:57] | “l see myself again | 我再度看见自己 |
[44:00] | “skin rotten with mud and pest | 皮肤溃烂满是泥巴与恶虫 |
[44:04] | “worms in my armpits and in my hair” | 蠕虫在腋窝与头发中钻动 |
[44:09] | It’s perfectly wretched, isn’t it? | 非常悲惨 让人难受 不是吗 |
[44:11] | Perfectly | 太棒了 |
[44:16] | Would you like some cake? | 想来点蛋糕吗 |
[44:20] | Ahem. I’m not supposed to… | 我不该吃的 |
[44:22] | Don’t worry so much about not supposed to | 别老是担心应不应该 |
[44:34] | Live a little | 为自己活一点 |
[44:39] | Oh, her hair appointment’s almost done | 喔 她头发快做好了 |
[44:43] | I have to go | 我得走了 |
[44:44] | What about my picture? | 我的画像呢 |
[44:46] | Next time | 下次吧 |
[44:50] | Thank you for the cake | 谢谢你的蛋糕 |
[44:55] | Don’t look so damn pleased with yourself | 别那么得意 |
[45:06] | Stay here | 乖乖躺着 |
[45:15] | I did it | 我做到了 |
[45:19] | I did it. He… | 我做到了 |
[45:20] | He was so drunk | 他喝得烂醉 |
[45:24] | He woke up | 醒来的时候 |
[45:29] | He saw me packing, but… | 看见我在打包 |
[45:31] | So he tried to come after me | 所以试着追上来 |
[45:33] | but I had already tied his feet with his belt | 但是我早用皮带把他的脚绑住了 |
[45:42] | Boom! Right on his face | 砰的一下! 他就摔倒了 |
[45:45] | Right there on his big, red face | 脸着地地倒在那儿了 |
[46:00] | It is so stupid, isn’t it? | 我很蠢是吧 |
[46:04] | I never blame him | 我从没怪过他 |
[46:07] | Sometimes I even forget what really happened | 有时甚至忘了到底发生过什么 |
[46:24] | I saved her! | 我救了她 |
[46:25] | You remember her father collaborated with the Germans? | 你记得吗 她父亲勾结德国人 |
[46:29] | Nobody wanted to touch her. Except for me | 没人愿意搭理她 除了我 |
[46:33] | And this is the way she repays me! | 这就是她的回报吗 |
[46:35] | Your anger is understandable | 我能理解你的愤怒 |
[46:36] | Anger? Everybody’s gonna be laughing at me! | 愤怒 每个人都会嘲笑我 |
[46:38] | That is not your concern | 先别担心这个 |
[46:41] | Your concern is the sacrament of marriage | 首先应该考虑的是婚姻的神圣性 |
[46:45] | Yeah, of course. The sacrament | 当然 婚姻的神圣 |
[46:46] | Yes | 没错 |
[46:47] | Dip the ganshbe into the white chocolate | 在上面蘸一些白巧克力 |
[46:51] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[46:52] | Good. Yes, shake it, a little | 很好 抖一下 |
[46:56] | Good. Put it on the parchment sheet | 很好 放在羊皮纸上 |
[47:00] | You’re doing great | 非常好 |
[47:04] | Oh. I’ll be right back | 我马上回来 |
[47:14] | Oh. Good morning | 早安 |
[47:16] | Can I interest you in some Nipples of Venus? | 想来点维纳斯的乳峰吗 |
[47:19] | Rumor has it that you are harboring Madame Muscat | 听说你收留了穆斯凯夫人 |
[47:22] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[47:24] | You make her sound like a fugitive | 你把她形容得像个逃犯 |
[47:26] | She is a fugitive | 她是个逃犯 |
[47:28] | from her marriage vows which have been sanctified by God | 她逃避了神圣的婚姻的誓言 |
[47:33] | Josephine? come out here a minute | 约瑟芬 出来一下 |
[47:40] | Let His Radiance have a look at you, hmm? | 让这位光明先生看看你 |
[47:48] | Is that sanctified enough for you? | 这样够神圣了吧 |
[47:51] | It’s not the first time | 这不是第一次了 |
[47:52] | I’m truly sorry | 我深感抱歉 |
[47:56] | You should have come to me | 你应该来找我才是 |
[47:59] | Your husband will be made to repent for this | 你丈夫将为此忏悔 |
[48:02] | Tell him to repent on someone else’s head | 让他为别人的脑袋忏悔吧 |
[48:06] | Come on. In! | 快点进去 |
[48:08] | Monsieur le Comte! | 伯爵先生 |
[48:09] | I’m going to make an example of you | 我要让你改头换面 |
[48:12] | In there | 进去 |
[48:14] | He’s ready | 他准备好了 |
[48:16] | Well, but confession must be made in the spirit of contrition | 告解须有悔过精神 |
[48:20] | Have you come in the spirit of contrition? | 你有悔过精神吗 |
[48:22] | Contrition, yes | 痛悔 有的 |
[48:24] | He’s ready | 他准备好了 |
[48:29] | Licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery… | 放纵 偶象崇拜 巫术 |
[48:33] | gluttony and drunkenness | 贪吃和酗酒 |
[48:35] | Correct | 正确 |
[48:37] | And what are the three conditions for mortal sin? | 不可饶恕的大罪是什么 |
[48:41] | Serge? | 塞尔吉 |
[48:43] | Mortal sin… | 不可饶恕的大罪是… |
[48:47] | is…sin whose object is… | 是…某个人… |
[48:52] | committed by deliberate…consequence | 故意地…造成…某种后果 |
[48:57] | Incorrect. Didi? | 不对 迪迪 |
[49:00] | Mortal sin is sin whose object is grave matter | 不可恕的罪过就是 |
[49:03] | which is committed with full knowledge | 明知故犯 |
[49:06] | and deliberate consent | 明知故犯 |
[49:08] | Correct | 正确 |
[49:20] | So, how do you know if the couverture is properly tempered? | 怎么知道蔻瓦彻巧克力已经达到适当的温度了 |
[49:24] | First you check to see if it’s at body temperature | 先试试有没有达到体温 |
[49:29] | Then you dip the palette knife | 然后再把铲刀浸进去 |
[49:31] | to see that the coverture hardens on it evenly | 看看巧克力在上面变硬的情况 |
[49:34] | Correct | 对了 |
[49:37] | Closer | 再剃深些 |
[49:42] | In the village, time passed | 在小镇里时光飞逝 |
[49:50] | And the chocolaterie did not go out of business | 巧克力店并未关门大吉 |
[50:13] | The comte de Reynaud | 雷诺伯爵觉得 |
[50:14] | felt himself being drawn into a strange crusade | 自己被卷入一了场奇特的圣战 |
[50:22] | His struggle to transform Serge into a gentleman | 把塞尔吉改造成绅士的行动 |
[50:26] | became more than an act of good will | 不再单纯地出于好意 |
[50:29] | It became a test, a holy war | 它已变成了一个检验 一场战争 |
[50:33] | between chateau and chocolaterie | 在城堡和巧克力店之间暗暗展开 |
[51:01] | Each time, I…I tell myself it’s the last time | 每次我告诉自己 这是最后一次 |
[51:05] | But then I…I get a whiff of her hot chocolate | 但是 我只要闻见热巧克力的味道… |
[51:11] | -or those moon things-Seashells | -或者那些虚无的东西 -贝壳 |
[51:13] | chocolate seashells | 巧克力贝壳 |
[51:15] | So small, so plain, so innocent | 看起来那么小 那么平凡 那么无辜 |
[51:18] | I thought just one little taste it can’t do any harm | 我想 只尝一下没什么关系 |
[51:23] | But it turned out that they were filled with | 但它们却掩藏着 |
[51:25] | -rich sinful -buttery filling | -深深的罪恶 -香滑满溢 |
[51:28] | and it melts, God forgive me | 感觉 愿上帝宽恕 |
[51:30] | it melts ever-so-slowly on your tongue | 它在你舌间慢慢溶解 |
[51:33] | and tortures you with pleasure | 充分挑逗着你 |
[51:36] | Against you alone have I sinned | 我有罪 我违背了您 |
[51:38] | and done what is evil in your sight | 在你的面前犯下罪孽 |
[51:44] | Indeed I was born guilty | 的确 我生来罪孽深重 |
[51:47] | a sinner when my mother conceived me | 从母亲怀胎时起就是罪人 |
[51:50] | You desire truth in the inward being | 你渴求真实和内在的本质 |
[51:52] | therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart | 因此在我的心底播种智慧 |
[51:59] | Now, the comte was no fool | 伯爵绝非傻瓜 |
[52:02] | Though he hoped to redeem Serge | 虽然他希望弥补赛尔吉的过错 |
[52:04] | he knew that this redemption alone | 但现在他也知道 单单是这样的弥补 |
[52:06] | would not be enough to regain control over the village | 不足以回复他对小镇的掌控 |
[52:10] | He understood that some larger lesson needed to be taught | 他明白应该给大众更大的训诫 |
[52:19] | Some greater problem needed to be identified and solved | 必须把某些更大的问题揪出来 解决掉 |
[52:28] | Little did the comte suspect that his greater problem | 伯爵没料到他所谓的大问题 |
[52:32] | would arrive one quiet afternoon | 竟会在某个宁静的午后 |
[52:34] | in the dull green waters of the river Tannes | 出现在暗绿色的坦河上 |
[52:46] | Hey, look! | 嘿 你们看 |
[53:03] | You’ve never really told me what the problem is | 你从没告诉过我 |
[53:04] | between you and Caroline | 你和卡罗琳究竟有什么问题 |
[53:07] | ‘Cause it’s none of your damn business | 因为这和你一点关系也没有 |
[53:13] | I’m an embarrassment to her | 我令她蒙羞 |
[53:17] | I swear, I read dirty books | 我说脏话 看黄色书刊 |
[53:23] | I eat and drink what I like | 随心所欲地大吃大喝 |
[53:27] | And sin of sins… | 罪中之罪 |
[53:29] | I refuse to go to Les Mimosas | 我不肯去”安无忧” |
[53:33] | When I was a kid, we called it Le Mortoir. | 我小的时候 我们都叫那儿”墓地” |
[53:36] | It’s a nursing home for old | 那是一所养老院 |
[53:40] | It’s in Toulouse | 在图卢兹 |
[53:44] | Caroline loves the thought of a nurse… | 卡罗琳喜欢那种景象 |
[53:46] | with a clipboard recording my bowel movements | 一个拿着记录板的护士随时记录我的排便时间 |
[53:51] | Mama, Mama, come quick! | 妈妈 快来 |
[53:52] | They’re here! They’ve come to Lansquenet! | 他们来了 到了兰斯昆尼特 |
[53:54] | Slow down, Anouk. Who’s here? | 慢慢说 谁来了 |
[53:56] | Pirates! | 海盗 |
[54:00] | Oh, come on | 走 |
[54:01] | But why can’t we stay? | 为什么不能留下来看 |
[54:05] | But mama just a little bit | 一会就好嘛 |
[54:10] | Hello. How are you? | 喂 你好吗 |
[54:14] | Anybody got a sweet tooth? | 想吃糖果吗 |
[54:35] | I bet he’s the captain | 我猜他就是船长 |
[54:41] | Anouk, don’t do that | 安露克 别… |
[54:43] | Anouk, don’t do that please | 安露克 拜托别这样 |
[54:46] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[54:47] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[54:48] | I’d like to apologize. For all of us. Sincerely | 我谨代表所有人诚挚道歉 |
[54:53] | What for? | 为什么道歉 |
[54:54] | For whatever it is you’re here to accuse us of | 为你要指控我们的任何罪责 |
[54:58] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛那样做 |
[55:00] | Well because we river rats are the dregs of society | 因为我们是水上的老鼠 社会的败类 |
[55:04] | With horrible diseases and criminal impulses | 浑身带着可怕的疾病和犯罪的欲望 |
[55:08] | Sounds terrifying | 听起来很恐怖 |
[55:10] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[55:11] | It’s what you townspeople always seem to think, isn’t it? | 贵镇居民不都这么想吗 |
[55:15] | This is not my town. Sorry | 我不是这个镇子的人 抱歉 |
[55:17] | Well, then what do you want? | 那你来做什么 |
[55:20] | Are you here to save us? | 来解救我们吗 |
[55:22] | Are you the Catholic Aid Society? | 你是天主教救援会的吗 |
[55:24] | French Family League? Communist Workers? | 法国家庭联盟 或是共产党人 |
[55:27] | Which idea are you selling? | 你葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[55:28] | Chocolate | 巧克力 |
[55:30] | I’m sorry, chocolate? | 对不起 巧克力 |
[55:32] | What’s a river rat? | 什么是水上老鼠 |
[55:33] | Is it like a pirate? | 跟海盗一样吗 |
[55:36] | Yeah, you could say that. Yeah, you could | 可以这么说 |
[55:40] | Have a look at my treasure chest | 请看看我们的财宝箱 |
[55:44] | Let me guess, they’re for sale | 我猜这些都是要卖的 |
[55:47] | As a matter of fact, they are | 事实如此 |
[55:48] | For a mere thirty francs apiece | 一块只要三十法郎 |
[55:51] | You laugh? I can get fifty for them in Paris | 好笑吗 在巴黎我可以卖到五十块 |
[55:54] | Then go to Paris | 那你就去巴黎吧 |
[56:04] | We’ll take two, please | 我们要两个 |
[56:05] | You’ll take two? | 你们要买两个吗 |
[56:06] | Yes, please, absolutely | 没错 麻烦你 |
[56:10] | I don’t know if I have the right change | 不知道我的钱是不是刚好对数 |
[56:15] | They’re beautiful | 好漂亮 |
[56:16] | Ireland’s finest | 爱尔兰极品 |
[56:19] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[56:19] | Thank you. Listen… | 谢谢你 听好 |
[56:22] | I should probably warn you | 我得先警告你 |
[56:24] | You make friends with us | 和我们做朋友 |
[56:26] | you’ll make enemies of others | 其它人会视你为敌 |
[56:28] | That a promise? | 你确定吗 |
[56:33] | It’s a guarantee | 我保证 |
[56:49] | What’s he up to? | 他是要干什么 |
[56:51] | Maybe he’s joining the circus | 可能要加入马戏团吧 |
[56:58] | Sorry, we’re closed! | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[57:14] | Josephine | 约瑟芬 |
[57:16] | you look different | 你看起来不一样了 |
[57:19] | So do you | 你也是 |
[57:22] | I just want to tell you that I am so sorry | 我只想对不起 |
[57:26] | For everything | 一切都是我的错 |
[57:29] | But I’ve changed | 但是我已经改了 |
[57:31] | You see, God has made me a new man | 你看 上帝让我脱胎换骨 |
[57:36] | I ask you, I beg you, please accept my apology | 我要你…我恳求你 接受我的道歉 |
[57:54] | I accept | 我接受 |
[57:58] | I promise from now on | 我保证从今以后 |
[58:00] | everything will be different | 一切都会不一样 |
[58:05] | Everything already is different, Serge | 一切已经不一样了 塞尔吉 |
[58:09] | Well, I mean when you come home | 我是说 等你回家以后 |
[58:11] | Home? | 家 |
[58:15] | Thanks for the apology | 感谢你来道歉 |
[58:16] | The flowers are lovely | 花很漂亮 |
[58:20] | No, please don’t, Josephine | 别这样 约瑟芬 |
[58:22] | We are still married in the eyes of God | 在上帝眼中 我们还是夫妻 |
[58:25] | Then he must be blind | 那他一定瞎眼了 |
[58:34] | The council has no legal authority | 议会没有权力 |
[58:36] | to force them to move | 强迫他们迁走 |
[58:39] | The riverbank is public land | 河岸是公有地 |
[58:45] | The mayor wishes to say a few words | 镇长要跟大家说几句话 |
[58:49] | If I may…Iadies and gentlemen of the council | 请容我说明 议会的女士和先生们 |
[58:53] | These people are rootless, godless drifters | 这些人是流浪者 他们不信仰上帝 |
[58:59] | Theirs is the way of slovenly pleasure | 他们纵情享乐 |
[59:03] | They would contaminate the spirit of our quiet town | 他们会污染这个宁静小镇的高贵精神 |
[59:07] | The innocence of our children | 会带坏天真的孩子 |
[59:10] | Now, the chairman of the council is quite right | 主席说的对 |
[59:13] | We cannot force them to leave | 我们不能强迫他们离开 |
[59:18] | But we can help them to understand… | 但我们可以让他们明白 |
[59:21] | that they are not welcome | 他们不受欢迎 |
[59:31] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[59:35] | Josephine you think you can just walk out on me? | 你以为你可以这样就甩掉我 |
[59:39] | You stupid woman! | 笨女人 |
[59:41] | Worthless cow! You’re nothing without me | 没有我你根本就是废物 |
[59:44] | You can’t even use a skillet! | 你甚至连平底锅都不会用 |
[59:48] | can’t even put a goddamn meal on the table | 甚至不会端菜上桌 |
[59:52] | He’s inside | 他进来了 |
[59:54] | He’s here. Oh, God | 他在屋里 噢 天啊 |
[59:56] | Josephine I need to talk to you | 约瑟芬我得和你谈谈 约瑟芬 |
[59:59] | Please open the door. I know you… | 开门 |
[1:00:01] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:00:02] | Come help me! | 来帮我 |
[1:00:03] | Open the door | 开门 |
[1:00:04] | Open the door. I just want to talk to you | 把门打开 我只想和你谈谈 |
[1:00:10] | Go sleep it off, Serge! | 塞尔吉 去睡一觉消消酒 |
[1:00:12] | Ah, you shut up you bitch! | 臭娘们 闭嘴 |
[1:00:15] | You’ve caused enough trouble already! You… | 你惹的麻烦够多了 |
[1:00:21] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[1:00:22] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:00:34] | Come with me | 跟我走 |
[1:00:39] | Why, you meddling bitch! | 你这个多管闲事的婊子 |
[1:01:01] | Who says I can’t use a skillet? | 谁说我不会拿平底锅 |
[1:01:14] | Bonjour, monsieur | 日安 先生 |
[1:01:29] | Wonderful | 好极了 |
[1:01:32] | Come on. Up. Serge. Come on. Up | 来 起来 赛尔吉 起来 |
[1:01:40] | His skull can’t be as thick as we thought | 他的脑袋没有想象中的硬嘛 |
[1:01:45] | It was like swatting a fly | 跟拍死一只苍蝇差不多 |
[1:01:54] | Ohh. The worst is over | 最糟的已经过去了 |
[1:01:56] | He found out what you’re made of | 现在他知道你是什么的人了 |
[1:01:58] | So did I | 我也知道了 |
[1:02:04] | -Hi -Hey | 嗨 嘿 |
[1:02:08] | How long have we got? | 这次能呆多久 |
[1:02:10] | She’s at the hairdresser for an hour | 她会在美发店待一个小时 |
[1:02:14] | Fuffi? Fuffi | 索菲 索菲 |
[1:02:16] | I’m so sorry but I have to break the appointment | 很抱歉 但我不得不取消今天的预约了 |
[1:02:18] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[1:02:19] | No. I volunteered to distribute these | 没事 我自愿帮忙发传单 |
[1:02:21] | I promised the comte | 我答了应伯爵 |
[1:02:21] | I’d have them out by the end of the day | 今天要发完 |
[1:02:24] | Count me in | 算上我 |
[1:02:26] | Not that I expect any of them to stop by for a hairstyle | 我可不希望他们来这儿做头发 |
[1:02:29] | It’s not just that | 不只那样 |
[1:02:29] | The comte feels we must stand firm | 伯爵觉得我们必须监守立场 |
[1:02:31] | We cannot trust these people | 不要相信他们 |
[1:02:33] | Before you know it they’ll be doing jobs for food | 你还没意识到时他们就已经开始为食物忙活了 |
[1:02:36] | They’ll be begging at our doors | 已经站在我们的门口乞讨了 |
[1:02:37] | Not at this door | 这个门口可不行 |
[1:02:39] | Good, Fuffi, good | 太好了 索菲 |
[1:02:43] | Rub, rub, rub harder, rub | 再磨 使点劲 |
[1:02:52] | Rub it. Hard | 要使劲 |
[1:02:54] | Keep your head still | 头别动 |
[1:03:09] | Hello, Caroline | 你好 卡罗琳 |
[1:03:16] | If you want to blame someone, blame me | 你要怪就怪我吧 |
[1:03:18] | corrupting him with cocoa | 是我用可可腐蚀了他 |
[1:03:20] | Oh, how dare you. Mother | 你太过分了 母亲 |
[1:03:22] | He’s happy. He’s fine. Look at him | 他很快乐 他很好 你看他 |
[1:03:25] | Mama I… | 妈妈 我… |
[1:03:26] | Well, what about you, Mother? | 那你怎么样呢 母亲 |
[1:03:29] | Are you fine? | 你好吗 |
[1:03:33] | I bet she has conveniently forgotten to tell you | 我猜她碰巧忘了告诉你 |
[1:03:35] | Carol | 卡罗琳 |
[1:03:36] | Why don’t you show them, Mother? | 为何不让她们看 |
[1:03:40] | Are you afraid to? Why don’t you show? | 你怕了吗 干嘛不让她们看看 |
[1:03:47] | Insulin shots | 注射胰岛素 |
[1:03:49] | She has diabetes, very advanced | 她很严重的糖尿病 |
[1:03:52] | She could be blind within a year | 可能会在一年内失明 |
[1:03:54] | Yeah. Couldn’t you call me a drug addict | 你干嘛不干脆说我有毒瘾 |
[1:03:55] | It sounds a lot more glamorous | 听起来还比较光荣 |
[1:03:58] | And you, you sit here feeding her sweets | 还有你 坐视不管 让她吃甜食 |
[1:04:02] | There are worse ways to die | 还有更糟糕的死法 |
[1:04:04] | Why don’t you just give her rat poison? | 你干嘛不直接给她老鼠药 |
[1:04:06] | It would be faster | 那样更快些 |
[1:04:08] | Carol has a flair for drama | 卡罗琳是个戏剧高手 |
[1:04:10] | She needs to be in a place where she can be taken care of | 她应该待在有人能照顾她的地方 |
[1:04:13] | Le Mortoir? | “墓地”吗 |
[1:04:15] | I’d rather be in Hell | 我宁愿下地狱 |
[1:04:19] | You may get there, Mother | 你会的 母亲 |
[1:04:22] | Luc, come with me | 路克 跟我走 |
[1:04:24] | I don’t want to | 我不要 |
[1:04:25] | He’s happy here. It’s good for him | 他在这儿很快乐 这对他很好 |
[1:04:29] | I will decide what is good | 到底什么对我的儿子好 |
[1:04:30] | for my son, Madame Muscat | 由我来决定 穆斯凯夫人 |
[1:04:42] | Give me another | 再给我一杯 |
[1:04:45] | It’s my life | 这是我的人生 |
[1:04:46] | Let me enjoy what’s left of it. Fill’er up | 让我开开心心地过剩下的时光 给她倒满 |
[1:04:49] | Armande, why didn’t you tell me? | 阿曼黛 为什么不告诉我 |
[1:04:51] | Is this a chocolaterie or is it a confessional? | 这里是巧克力店 还是告解室 |
[1:04:59] | Don’t you dare pity me | 你们敢可怜我 |
[1:05:27] | Sorry, we’re closed | 抱歉 打烊了 |
[1:05:31] | She just wants a soda water | 她只想要一杯苏打水 |
[1:05:35] | I don’t serve animals | 我不给牲畜服务 |
[1:05:45] | Right | 是的 |
[1:06:03] | Hello | 你好 |
[1:06:04] | Hi | 嗨 |
[1:06:05] | I just made a fresh batch of monduon | 新出炉的莫顿巧克力 |
[1:06:07] | Anybody interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[1:06:09] | My tummy hurts | 我肚子痛 |
[1:06:12] | I’ve got just the thing for that. Come in | 我有东西可以治 进来吧 |
[1:06:14] | What about boycotting immorality, then? | 那个抵制不道德的规定呢 |
[1:06:18] | Come in | 进来 |
[1:06:24] | An old remedy | 这是一个古老的秘方 |
[1:06:27] | From the cocoa tree | 是可可树的叶子 |
[1:06:28] | Tastes strange | 吃起来怪怪的 |
[1:06:30] | Maybe your daddy would like a taste | 或许你爸爸想尝一口 |
[1:06:33] | He’s not my daddy. He’s my pony | 他不是我爸爸 他是我的小马 |
[1:06:36] | Here. It’s a lot better than those leaves | 给你 比那些叶子好吃多了 |
[1:06:42] | Tastes good | 很好吃 |
[1:06:43] | Come on. Pantoufle wants to meet you | 来 庞杜福想见你 |
[1:06:48] | He’s my kangaroo | 它是我的袋鼠 |
[1:06:55] | Go ahead. It’s your favorite | 请用 这是你最爱的口味 |
[1:07:01] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[1:07:02] | Go on. Taste it | 尝尝看 |
[1:07:11] | That’s fantastic | 很棒 |
[1:07:12] | Oh, thanks. I have a knack for guessing | 谢谢 我对猜人很有一套 |
[1:07:15] | It’s good…not my favorite | 好吃 但不是我的最爱 |
[1:07:17] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[1:07:23] | All right | 没关系 |
[1:07:25] | Thanks very much | 非常感谢 |
[1:07:33] | You know, I could fix that if you like | 若你不嫌弃 我可以修好它 |
[1:07:35] | Not with glass, but… | 虽然没玻璃 |
[1:07:37] | I can make you a nice strong one out of wood | 但是用木头可以很牢固 |
[1:07:39] | That’s nice of you | 非常感谢 |
[1:07:40] | but I insist on paying you for your work | 不过我坚持要付工钱 |
[1:07:44] | That makes two of us, then | 分的真清楚 |
[1:07:49] | Bye | 再见 |
[1:07:50] | Thanks again | 再次感谢 |
[1:07:57] | She’s laughing at us | 她在嘲笑我们 |
[1:08:00] | Now she’s got one of those river people working for her | 有个船民为她工作 |
[1:08:04] | Is that a problem? After all Christ teaches us… | 有问题吗 毕竟基督训诫我们 |
[1:08:07] | Look at this | 看看 |
[1:08:08] | She’s soliciting for stalls and street performers | 她在招徕摊贩和街头艺人 |
[1:08:11] | for a fertility celebration on Easter Sunday | 准备在周日复活节办一场庆典 |
[1:08:14] | She’s cackling at us | 她在咯咯地取笑我们 |
[1:08:16] | When are you going to do something about it? | 你什么时候才采取行动 |
[1:08:19] | Oh, there | 哦 对了 |
[1:08:23] | What part of Australia is Pantoufle from? | 庞杜福的家在澳洲哪里 |
[1:08:25] | A small town outside of Sydney | 悉尼郊外的一个小镇 |
[1:08:30] | What does he eat? | 它吃什么 |
[1:08:31] | Leaves, bugs | 叶子 小虫子 |
[1:08:34] | and worms of course | 还有毛虫 |
[1:08:37] | What about chocolate? | 巧克力呢 |
[1:08:38] | Kangaroos don’t eat chocolate | 袋鼠不吃巧克力 |
[1:08:41] | Has he ever tried it? | 它吃过吗 |
[1:08:44] | Have you ever tried chocolate? | 你吃过巧克力吗 |
[1:08:48] | He’s not interested | 它对巧克力不敢兴趣 |
[1:08:51] | Not interested? | 没兴趣吗 |
[1:08:51] | Mr. Pantoufle, you surprise me | 您太让我惊讶了 庞杜福先生 |
[1:08:54] | A world traveler such as yourself | 像你这样走遍天下的旅者 |
[1:08:55] | not interested in new flavors? | 对新口味没有兴趣 |
[1:08:57] | You should be ashamed | 真是丢脸 |
[1:08:58] | I have a very nice truffle here | 我这有巧克力软糖 |
[1:09:01] | if he wants to try it | 它想试试吗 |
[1:09:03] | You’re wasting your time | 你在浪费时间 |
[1:09:05] | Oh, I’m sorry | 哦 对不起 |
[1:09:09] | How do you know you don’t like chocolate | 如果不试试 |
[1:09:11] | if you refuse to try it? | 你怎么知道你不喜欢 |
[1:09:12] | Do you like worms? | 你喜欢毛毛虫吗 |
[1:09:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:16] | How do you know if you’ve never tasted one? | 如果你从没尝过你怎么知道 |
[1:09:41] | Subtle | 口感细腻 |
[1:09:44] | Zesty | 风味绝佳 |
[1:09:48] | Disgusting | 好恶心 |
[1:09:56] | Go on, my little friend | 去吧 我的小朋友 |
[1:09:59] | Be free | 你自由了 |
[1:10:00] | You tricked me | 你骗我 |
[1:10:02] | Satan wears many guises | 撒旦 有各种伪装 |
[1:10:07] | At times, Satan is the singer of a lurid song | 有时候 他是你在广播上听到的 |
[1:10:10] | you hear on the radio | 庸俗歌曲的歌手 |
[1:10:13] | At times, the author of a salacious novel | 有时候 他是猥亵小说的作家 |
[1:10:17] | At times, the Quiet man lurking in the schoolyard | 有时候 他潜身在校园里 |
[1:10:21] | asking your children if he might join their game | 问你的孩子能不能加入游戏 |
[1:10:26] | And at times, the maker of sweet things | 有时候 他是甜食的制造者 |
[1:10:30] | Mere trifles | 小小的东西 |
[1:10:33] | For what could seem more harmless… | 还有什么比巧克力看起来更无害 |
[1:10:34] | more innocent than chocolate? | 更无邪 |
[1:10:44] | A bit of a squeak | 还是吱吱嘎嘎 |
[1:10:49] | Hey, Guillaume! | 嗨 吉约姆 |
[1:10:51] | I’ve got something new Charly’s going to love | 我有查理喜欢的新玩意儿 |
[1:10:59] | Come on, Charly. Come on | 走吧 查理 走吧 |
[1:11:02] | It’s me. I should go | 都是因为我 我该走了 |
[1:11:04] | No, it’s not you. It’s… | 不是你的关系 |
[1:11:07] | Where have you been? I was worried | 你去哪里了 我好担心 |
[1:11:10] | Hey! I’m talking to you | 嘿 我在跟你说话 |
[1:11:12] | It’s just like all the other towns | 和别的地方一样 |
[1:11:18] | Anouk | 安露克 |
[1:11:21] | Just tell me what happened | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[1:11:23] | Are you Satan’s helper? | 你是撒旦的帮手吗 |
[1:11:27] | Well, it’s not easy being different | 与众不同并不容易 |
[1:11:31] | Why can’t we go to church? | 为什么我们不去教堂 |
[1:11:34] | Well, you can if you want | 你要是想去你就去 |
[1:11:37] | but it won’t make things easier | 但我们不会因此好过些 |
[1:11:39] | Why can’t you wear black shoes like the other mothers? | 为什么你不能像别人的妈妈一样穿黑鞋 |
[1:11:47] | He’s a fine piece of work our little nobleman | 他真是个高尚的小人 |
[1:11:51] | No wonder his wife goes gallivanting off | 难怪他太太到处乱逛不肯回来 |
[1:11:54] | She’s been in ltaly for months. Did you know that? | 她都去意大利好几个月了 你知道吗 |
[1:11:57] | Armande…the whole town’s against me | 阿曼黛 全镇的人都排斥我 |
[1:12:02] | What can I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:12:04] | Throw me a party | 帮我办个派对吧 |
[1:12:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:08] | Wednesday’s my 70th | 星期三是我七十岁生日 |
[1:12:11] | Let’s show the bastards we’re ready to go down dancing | 让那些混蛋瞧瞧我们怎么热舞狂欢 |
[1:12:20] | But a party? | 但是派对… |
[1:12:24] | You’re not well. You have to face it | 你要知道你的身体不是很好 |
[1:12:27] | OK OK OK… | 好啦 好啦 |
[1:12:29] | But you do this for me and I promise | 如果你替我办这个派对 |
[1:12:32] | I’ll check into Le Mortoir the very next morning… | 我保证第二天就搬去”墓地” |
[1:12:34] | without a care in the world | 不再有一丝留恋 |
[1:12:42] | If I threw a party in this town no one would come | 我开的派对没人会来的 |
[1:12:47] | They don’t need to know who’s throwing it | 他们没必要知道是谁办的 |
[1:12:50] | Armande, listen I… | 阿曼黛 听我说 |
[1:12:52] | No no no. You listen | 不 你听我说 |
[1:12:56] | I need this | 我要这个派对 |
[1:13:04] | When I need help, I ask for it | 当我需要帮忙时 我就会开口 |
[1:13:41] | My mother used to sing that song… | 当我睡不着时 |
[1:13:43] | when I couldn’t sleep | 我妈就会给我唱这首歌 |
[1:13:45] | And did it help? | 有用吗 |
[1:13:50] | I still didn’t sleep, but yes, it helped | 我还是睡不着 但有点儿用 |
[1:13:57] | How’s the door? | 那门如何 |
[1:13:59] | It squeaks | 还是吱吱地响 |
[1:14:00] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[1:14:02] | How’s Anouk? Is she well? | 安露克还好吗 |
[1:14:05] | Oh, she’s better. She’s fine | 她好多了 很好 |
[1:14:07] | Good. How are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[1:14:10] | I’m throwing a party… | 我要开个派对 |
[1:14:14] | If anyone shows up | 如果有人愿意来的话 |
[1:14:15] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:14:18] | Who’s invited? | 你还请了谁 |
[1:14:20] | A bunch of townspeople | 一些镇上的人 |
[1:14:24] | Tell me something | 告诉我 |
[1:14:24] | Why do you give a damn about | 你为什么要讨好 |
[1:14:25] | what these narrow-minded villagers think? | 那些心胸狭窄的家伙 |
[1:14:29] | You’re not scared of them, are you? | 你并不怕他们 不是吗 |
[1:14:32] | Coming to the party or not? | 你到底来不来 |
[1:14:37] | I can’t | 我去不了 |
[1:14:39] | There’s a boycott against immorality | 他们正大力抵制不道德 |
[1:14:40] | and I must respect that | 我多少得尊重一下 |
[1:14:44] | That is a problem | 这倒是个问题 |
[1:14:46] | Then I’ll leave you with this test of your convictions | 那我就让你自己检视你的罪状吧 |
[1:14:49] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:14:51] | Your favorite | 你最爱的口味 |
[1:14:52] | My favorite? Is that right? | 我的最爱 是吗 |
[1:14:56] | -Thank you -You’re welcome | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:15:06] | I’m undone… | 我被融化了 |
[1:15:08] | but not my favorite | 但不是我最爱的 |
[1:15:18] | I’ll come round sometime | 我会再找时间过去一趟 |
[1:15:18] | get that squeak out of your door | 把那个吱嘎作响的门修好 |
[1:16:40] | A lot for you. You see? It’s perfect | 给你一大杯 |
[1:16:57] | Bon appetit, everyone | 大家尽情享用 |
[1:17:15] | If the comte finds out… | 万一伯爵发现的话 |
[1:17:17] | The comte isn’t here. He wasn’t invited | 伯爵不在这里 没有请他 |
[1:17:21] | Is Luc coming? | 路克会来吗 |
[1:17:26] | I’m sure they have other plans | 我想他还有别的事要做 |
[1:17:29] | Luc? | 路克 |
[1:17:32] | Why are you sleeping? Hmm? | 怎么在睡觉呢 |
[1:17:42] | Are you not feeling well? | 身体不舒服吗 |
[1:18:02] | Happy birthday. Grandmama | 生日快乐 外婆 |
[1:18:07] | The invitation said 5:00 | 请柬上写的是五点钟 |
[1:18:10] | I should have read it more closely | 我应该看仔细点 |
[1:18:13] | If you had. you’d know there was supposed to be no gifts | 如果你仔细看了 就知道不该带礼物来 |
[1:18:18] | Don’t worry so much about the “supposed to” | 别担心应不应该 |
[1:18:24] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:18:35] | You made me younger. Very diplomatic | 你把我画得年轻了 非常讨人喜欢 |
[1:19:32] | I have two announcements. Number one… | 我要宣布两件事 第一 |
[1:19:37] | if you like what you tasted here | 如果你们喜欢这儿的食物 |
[1:19:38] | you’re going to love my chocolate festival on Sunday | 你们一定会喜欢我周日的巧克力节 |
[1:19:42] | Advertise on your own time | 又在打广告了 |
[1:19:45] | What’s for dessert? | 饭后甜点呢 |
[1:19:46] | That brings me to number two | 这就是第二件事 |
[1:19:49] | It is my duty to announce | 我有责任告诉大家 |
[1:19:51] | that there is no dessert here tonight | 今晚这里没有甜点 |
[1:19:54] | No dessert? | 没有甜点 |
[1:19:57] | Because it’s on Roux’s boat | 因为甜点在劳克斯的船上 |
[1:20:02] | Any complaints, see me | 谁要抱怨尽管找我 |
[1:21:25] | Monsieur le Comte? | 伯爵先生 |
[1:21:27] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[1:21:28] | I must speak to you | 我必须跟您说 |
[1:21:47] | You see, Monsieur le Comte? You see? | 伯爵先生 看见了吗 |
[1:21:50] | There’s Josephine that stupid cow | 约瑟芬那头笨母牛在那里 |
[1:21:56] | Something must be done, Serge | 一定得做点什么 塞尔吉 |
[1:22:00] | Something must be done | 一定得做点什么 |
[1:22:31] | You done yet? | 忙完了吗 |
[1:22:33] | Almost | 差不多了 |
[1:22:34] | Almost | 差不多 |
[1:22:39] | Come on, leave it. You’re done. Come with me | 来吧 就放着 跟我来 |
[1:22:43] | Come on | 来 |
[1:22:48] | I have chocolates, chocolates everywhere | 巧克力 到处都是 |
[1:22:51] | What? You’re all right | 怎么 你很好 |
[1:22:58] | Do you think everyone had a good time? | 大家是不是都玩得很愉快 |
[1:23:00] | Shh | 嘘 |
[1:24:09] | I’m tired | 我累了 |
[1:24:11] | Vianne. Roux | 薇安 劳克斯 |
[1:24:16] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:24:18] | This was…Thank you | 这一切…谢谢 |
[1:24:28] | I’ll take you home | 我送你回家 |
[1:24:29] | Oh, for God’s sake don’t fuss | 别大惊小怪了 |
[1:24:32] | You’ll ruin a perfectly decadent evening | 别毁掉这个堕落得完美的夜晚 |
[1:24:35] | I’m not partial to big, sloppy good-byes | 我可不喜欢冗长感伤的道别 |
[1:24:50] | I’ll take care of the dishes | 我会把碗盘洗好 |
[1:24:52] | I think I’ll sleep in my chair tonight | 我今晚就睡在椅子上 |
[1:25:36] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[1:25:38] | Taking your home with you wherever you go? | 带着家当四处流浪 |
[1:25:42] | Yeah. Why not? | 当然 不错啊 |
[1:25:44] | Your way must be harder | 但你的方式肯定更辛苦 |
[1:25:47] | each time having to make a new home from scratch | 每次得白手起家 |
[1:25:51] | Well, maybe this time I’ll get it right | 或许这次会好的 |
[1:25:55] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[1:25:56] | Maybe I’ll stay | 也许我会留在这儿 |
[1:26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:08] | Don’t you ever think about belonging somewhere? | 你从未想过安定下来么 |
[1:26:15] | The price is too high | 代价太大了 |
[1:26:17] | You end up caring what people expect of you. No | 到头来会在意他人对你的期待 |
[1:26:21] | Is that so terrible… | 很可怕吗 |
[1:26:24] | Having people expect something of you? | 有人对你有所期待 |
[1:26:31] | How does Anouk feel about it? | 安露克怎么觉得 |
[1:26:35] | Feel what? | 你指什么 |
[1:26:37] | All the moving around | 跟你这样流浪 |
[1:26:40] | No, she’s fine | 她很好 |
[1:26:42] | She handles it beautifully. She… | 她适应得非常好 |
[1:26:45] | makes friends easily | 她很容易交到朋友 |
[1:26:48] | She has such an unusual… | 她有那么不同寻常的… |
[1:26:57] | She hates it | 她不喜欢 |
[1:27:01] | She hates it | 她讨厌这种生活 |
[1:28:40] | Vianne | 薇安 |
[1:28:42] | Vianne, come on | 薇安 快来 |
[1:28:46] | Come on | 快来 |
[1:29:11] | Anouk! | 安露克 |
[1:29:27] | Anouk! | 安露克 |
[1:29:42] | No! | 不要 |
[1:29:45] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[1:29:51] | You’d come back! | 回来 |
[1:29:55] | Anouk! | 安露克 |
[1:29:57] | Come back, Vianne! | 快回来 薇安 |
[1:30:03] | Anouk! | 安露克 |
[1:30:07] | Come | 回来 |
[1:30:08] | -No -Not | -不 -别过去 |
[1:30:09] | -Stop! -All right | -停 -好了 |
[1:30:11] | -Stop it! Stop it! -Come back | -别拦着 -回去 |
[1:30:14] | -Come back! -No! | -回去 -不要 |
[1:30:33] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:31:03] | Why did you stop me? | 你干嘛拦住我 |
[1:31:05] | It was too late | 太迟了 |
[1:31:19] | Oh my God, there she is | 老天 她在那儿 |
[1:31:20] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:31:22] | Anouska! I’m coming! | 安露克 我来了 |
[1:31:25] | Oh, my God | 天啊 |
[1:31:32] | You’re hurting me | 你弄痛我啦 |
[1:32:43] | I just wanted to make sure that… | 我只想确定你们… |
[1:32:46] | Yes, we’re OK | 我们很好 |
[1:32:50] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:32:55] | And I came to say… | 我是过来… |
[1:32:59] | To say good-bye. Yes, I know | 来道别 我知道 |
[1:33:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:33:10] | Your boat. You’ve lost your home | 你的船 你的家毁了 |
[1:33:17] | No. Just a way to get from place to place, really | 船只是交通工具 |
[1:33:26] | So, how will you… | 你以后… |
[1:33:27] | I’ll manage | 我会想办法的 |
[1:33:41] | Well… | 那 |
[1:33:52] | Vianne…Listen, I… | 薇安 我… |
[1:33:58] | I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry | 我知道 对不起 |
[1:34:18] | Your papa used to ride this bike every single morning | 你爸爸以前每天早上都会骑它 |
[1:34:23] | He would have wanted you to have it | 他会希望把它给你 |
[1:34:26] | Just you promise me you’ll never run away again, OK? | 但答应我你不会再跑掉 好吗 |
[1:34:29] | Mama, she… | 妈妈 她… |
[1:34:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:34:35] | What’s wrong, Luc? | 路克 什么事 |
[1:34:42] | Though we cannot know | 虽然我们不知道 |
[1:34:43] | Armande Voizin’s last thoughts | 阿曼黛最后的想法 |
[1:34:47] | we can hope they were thoughts of penitence | 但我们希望那会是悔悟 |
[1:34:51] | We can hope she asked God to forgive the self-indulgence | 希望那是向上帝的忏悔 请求上帝宽恕她的自我放纵 |
[1:34:55] | that aggravated her illness and caused her death… | 那样的放纵加重了她的病情 并最终夺去了她的生命 |
[1:35:00] | and we can pause to reexamine our own lives | 让我们重新审视自己的人生 |
[1:35:04] | We can resist those who would lead us into temptation | 让我们抵制那些将我们引入歧途的人 |
[1:35:21] | Blessed is the one who endures temptation | 能够抵御诱惑的人 福佑与你同在 |
[1:35:23] | for when he has stood the test… | 因为他承受过考验 |
[1:35:47] | Mama | 妈妈 |
[1:35:49] | Can we go home now? | 可以回家了吗 |
[1:36:14] | Of course. Of course | 当然 当然 |
[1:36:22] | Whatever you like, Mama | 妈妈 你高兴就好 |
[1:36:25] | Vianne, did you want me to start | 薇安 需不需要我我 |
[1:36:26] | the ganache for the festival? | 开始准备巧克力节的巧克力酱 |
[1:36:29] | Vianne? Did you… | 薇安 需不需要… |
[1:36:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:36:37] | Leaving | 离开 |
[1:36:39] | First thing in the morning | 明天一早就走 |
[1:36:54] | Is it because of Armande? | 是因为阿曼黛吗 |
[1:36:56] | That was not your fault | 那不是你的错 |
[1:36:59] | It’s time, that’s all | 时候到了 就这样 |
[1:37:02] | This is who I am | 我就是这种人 |
[1:37:13] | Did you believe anything you told me? | 你相信那些你对我说过的话吗 |
[1:37:16] | Did you believe I could be better? | 你相信我可以变得更好吗 |
[1:37:20] | Was it all a joke? | 难道只是玩笑吗 |
[1:37:32] | I have to pack now | 我该收拾行李了 |
[1:37:38] | If you leave | 如果你走了 |
[1:37:38] | everything will go back to the way it always was | 一切都会回复原状 |
[1:37:41] | It is the way it always was | 本来就没什么变化 |
[1:37:47] | Not for me | 对我来讲不是 |
[1:37:54] | I know how you feel | 我了解你的感受 |
[1:37:56] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:38:00] | I suppose it can’t be easy having her gone | 我想她的离去让你很难受 |
[1:38:08] | Can’t seem to get used to it no matter how much time | 无论过去多久你都觉得没法适应 |
[1:38:16] | But l…Iook forward to her return | 但我 期盼她的归来 |
[1:38:23] | I don’t believe anyone would think less of you | 我相信不会有人轻视你 |
[1:38:30] | if you were to say she was never coming back | 如果你说她不会再回来了 |
[1:38:37] | Good night, Paul | 晚安 保罗 |
[1:38:52] | Caroline! | 卡罗琳 |
[1:38:55] | I’m sorry. I need to talk to you | 对不起 我得和你谈谈 |
[1:39:09] | Come in | 进来 |
[1:39:11] | Monsieur le Comte | 伯爵先生 |
[1:39:14] | It’s all right | 没关系 |
[1:39:17] | Sorry to bother you. Monsieur le Comte I… | 抱歉打扰您 伯爵先生 我… |
[1:39:25] | It was the right thing to do wasn’t it? | 这么做没有错 是吧 |
[1:39:29] | Of course it was. I know it was | 当然 我知道 |
[1:39:32] | It’s everything with Josephine | 都是约瑟芬的错 |
[1:39:35] | Serge, What are you talking about? | 塞尔吉 你在说什么 |
[1:39:38] | The fire. Monsieur le Comte | 那场大火啊 伯爵先生 |
[1:39:40] | I know it was the right thing to do but… | 我知道那样做没错 但是 |
[1:39:43] | I can’t get rid of the faces and the screams | 但是我忘不掉那些脸孔和尖叫声 |
[1:39:47] | The fire… | 那场火 |
[1:39:50] | The fire was an act of God | 那场火是上帝的旨意 |
[1:39:54] | It was me, Monsieur le Comte | 是我放的 伯爵先生 |
[1:39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:40:01] | You told me. Remember? | 你叫我做的 记得吗 |
[1:40:06] | You said “something has to be done, Serge” | 你说一定要有所行动 |
[1:40:12] | You did, didn’t you? | 你这么说的 不是吗 |
[1:40:22] | People could have died | 有人可能因此丧命 |
[1:40:25] | You want their blood on your hands? | 你想手上沾满他们的血吗 |
[1:40:28] | On…on my hands? | 想我…我的手上沾满他们的血吗 |
[1:40:31] | Should I go to Pere Henri and ask for forgiveness? | 我该去找亨利神父请求宽恕吗 |
[1:40:36] | Listen to me, Serge | 听我说 塞尔吉 |
[1:40:40] | Listen very carefully | 仔细听好 |
[1:40:43] | You must leave this village at once | 你必须马上离开本镇 |
[1:40:47] | and never return | 永远不要回来 |
[1:40:50] | Why would I leave my home and my cafe? | 为什么要我抛开家和咖啡馆 |
[1:40:53] | Because I’m evicting you that’s why! | 因为我把你驱逐出境了 |
[1:40:56] | What you have done puts you beyond anyone’s help | 你的所作所为让你自己孤立无援 |
[1:40:58] | beyond my help, anybody’s help! | 我不会帮你 谁都不会帮你 |
[1:41:01] | Now get out! | 现在给我滚 |
[1:41:03] | Unless you will tell the police what you’ve done! | 还是要我告诉警方你做了什么 |
[1:41:05] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[1:41:26] | Time to go | 该走了 |
[1:41:30] | Oh, no. I’m not going | 不要 我不走 |
[1:41:33] | Well, it’s hard for me, too | 我也不想这样 |
[1:41:34] | Pantoufle hates this | 庞杜福讨厌这样 |
[1:41:36] | Stop that Please put it on | 别闹了 把它穿上 |
[1:41:38] | I hate you | 我恨你 |
[1:41:41] | You’re entitled. I said, put it on | 你有权恨我 我说穿上 |
[1:41:49] | Well then, do it yourself! | 那你自己穿 |
[1:41:50] | I can’t! | 我不要 |
[1:41:51] | Get up | 起来 |
[1:41:53] | I have a bad leg like Pantoufle | 我跟庞杜福一样脚受伤了 |
[1:41:54] | Stop that. Get up | 住口 站起来 |
[1:41:56] | Pantoufle can’t walk. I can’t walk | 庞杜福不能走路 我也是 |
[1:41:59] | Walk. Walk! | 走 走 |
[1:42:01] | You’re hurting me | 你弄痛我了 |
[1:42:01] | Well, stop being… | 那你别那么… |
[1:42:10] | Let me go! No! | 放开我 不要 |
[1:42:14] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[1:42:17] | Stop it! | 不准闹 |
[1:42:19] | I’m not going! | 我不要走 |
[1:42:20] | It’s…Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[1:42:40] | I’m sorry, Mama, I’m sorry | 对不起 妈妈 对不起 |
[1:42:48] | Don’t worry, Mama | 不要担心 妈妈 |
[1:43:01] | The next time will be better, won’t it, Mama? | 下次会好的 对不对 妈妈 |
[1:43:07] | It will | 一定的 |
[1:43:09] | It will be wonderful | 一定会很棒的 |
[1:43:13] | I’m ready to go now, OK? | 我准备好要走了 |
[1:43:57] | Is this right? | 这样对吗 |
[1:43:58] | No no, you’ve got to cut on the corners like this | 不对 要这样切 |
[1:44:06] | Higher | 抬高一点儿 |
[1:44:22] | How do you like these almonds? | 这些杏仁怎样 |
[1:44:28] | Are they chopped fine enough? | 切得还可以吗 |
[1:44:37] | Are they OK, Vianne? | 这样可以吗 薇安 |
[1:44:53] | Christ is risen | 基督复活了 |
[1:44:55] | My friends, let this Easter Day befor us, too, a rebirth | 我的朋友们 让这个日子也成为我们的重生之日 |
[1:44:59] | Let us strive… | 想尽办法 |
[1:45:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no | 不对 不对 |
[1:45:02] | No don’t bury the word “rebirth” | “重生”这个词不能那么轻轻带过 |
[1:45:04] | Let it ring out | 要烘托强调出来 |
[1:45:06] | Let this day be for us, too, a rebirth! | 让这个日子也成为我们的重生之日 |
[1:45:09] | You see, we are extolling our…our parishioners | 明白吗 我们在颂扬教徒们 |
[1:45:11] | to…to resurrect their moral awareness, Hmm? | 让他们恢复他们的良知 |
[1:45:15] | OK good good. Try…try again | 很好 再来一次 |
[1:45:17] | I think we’ve gone over this enough | 我想已经练习得够多了 |
[1:45:18] | -Let’s call it a day -What? | -今天就到此吧 -什么 |
[1:45:20] | I’m very tired | 我很累了 |
[1:45:21] | Fine, fine. Well, leave it with me | 好的 没问题 把它留在这 |
[1:45:22] | I may have one or two suggestions | 我还有一点小建议 |
[1:45:23] | Thank you, Monsieur le Comte… | 谢谢 不过 |
[1:45:24] | Just a couple of suggestions, a revision here and there | 只是一点建议 几处改动 |
[1:45:27] | I mean we want it to be perfect tomorrow, don’t we? | 我们都希望明天一切顺利 是吧 |
[1:45:32] | Yes | 是的 |
[1:45:38] | We must resist… | 我们必须 |
[1:45:40] | We must resist the shallow worldly temptations | 我们必须抵制世俗肤浅的诱惑 |
[1:45:43] | of our mortal…No, no | 抵制那些诱惑对精神的…不 不行 |
[1:45:56] | Caroline | 卡罗琳 |
[1:46:03] | All my efforts have been for nothing | 我所有的努力都成了一场空 |
[1:46:07] | I’ve suffered willingly | 我自愿吃苦受难 |
[1:46:09] | I’ve fasted | 我禁食 |
[1:46:11] | I’ve hardly eaten for weeks now | 几星期来几乎没吃东西 |
[1:46:14] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:46:16] | I’m sorry, my suffering is nothing | 我所受的苦微不足道 |
[1:46:18] | It’s just that I…I feel so lost | 我觉得好迷茫 |
[1:46:22] | I don’t know what to do | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[1:46:27] | Tell me what to do | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[1:49:57] | Drink this | 喝了它 |
[1:50:06] | Drink this, It’ll refresh you. I promise | 喝了可以帮你提神 我保证 |
[1:50:11] | Go ahead, drink | 喝吧 |
[1:50:25] | I’m so sorry | 真的非常抱歉 |
[1:50:28] | I won’t tell a soul | 我不会说出去的 |
[1:50:34] | Better get cleaned up, Easter Sunday | 最好清理一下 今天是复活节 |
[1:50:40] | The sermon | 训词 |
[1:50:47] | I didn’t finish it | 还没写完 |
[1:50:50] | I’ll think of something | 我会想办法的 |
[1:51:04] | I’m not sure | 我不太确定 |
[1:51:06] | what the theme of my homily today ought to be | 今天的训词的主题是什么 |
[1:51:12] | Do I want to speak of | 要谈我们的主 |
[1:51:14] | the miracle of our Lord’s divine transformation? | 超凡的转世奇迹吗 |
[1:51:19] | Not really, no | 不 不是 |
[1:51:21] | I don’t want to talk about His divinity | 我并不想谈上帝的神性 |
[1:51:27] | I’d rather talk about his humanity | 倒想谈一谈他的人性 |
[1:51:31] | I mean, you know, how he lived his life here on Earth | 谈他在人世间的生活 |
[1:51:36] | His kindness, his tolerance | 他的仁慈 他的宽容 |
[1:51:41] | Listen, here’s what I think | 听着 这是我的想法 |
[1:51:44] | I think we can’t go around… | 我觉得我们不该以… |
[1:51:46] | measuring our goodness by what we don’t do | 我们不做什么来评价美德 |
[1:51:50] | By what we deny ourselves | 根据那些标准 我们否认自我 |
[1:51:53] | what we resist and who we exclude | 排斥异己 |
[1:51:58] | I think we’ve got to measure goodness | 我认为我们应该这样衡量美德 |
[1:52:01] | by what we embrace… | 以我们能够包容什么 |
[1:52:04] | what we create and who we include | 创造什么 以及我们所接纳之人 |
[1:52:15] | It was certainly not | 这当然绝非 |
[1:52:16] | the most fiery sermon Pere Henri would ever preach | 亨利神父最激烈的布道 |
[1:52:22] | nor the most eloquent | 也不是最重人心弦的一次 |
[1:52:26] | But the parishioners felt a new sensation that day | 但教区的人们感受到了前所未有的感动 |
[1:52:31] | A lightening of the spirit | 如灵魂中的一道闪光 |
[1:52:36] | A freedom from the old tranquilite | 似古老静谧中释放出的自由气息 |
[1:53:16] | Even the Comte de Reynaud felt strangely… | 甚至雷诺伯爵也奇特地感受到 |
[1:53:21] | released | 如释重负 |
[1:53:28] | Although, it would take another six months… | 尽管又隔了半年 |
[1:53:30] | before he’d work up the nerve | 他才鼓起勇气 |
[1:53:31] | to ask Caroline out to dinner | 邀请卡罗琳共进晚餐 |
[1:53:53] | As for Josephine | 至于约瑟芬 |
[1:53:56] | she took over the lease at the old cafe… | 她接管了原来的咖啡馆 |
[1:54:00] | and gave it a new name | 为它起了新名字 |
[1:54:18] | But still the clever North wind was not satisfied | 但狡猾的北风仍不满足 |
[1:54:35] | The Wind spoke to Vianne | 它对薇安谈起 |
[1:54:37] | of towns yet to be visited | 未曾造访的小镇 |
[1:54:41] | Friends in need yet to be discovered | 等待她遇见的朋友 |
[1:54:47] | Battles yet to be fought | 和没见识过的阵仗 |
[1:54:57] | By someone else…next time | 也许下次让别人… |
[1:55:13] | And so it was the North wind grew weary… | 所以北风等得不耐烦 |
[1:55:17] | and went on its way | 迳自走了 |
[1:55:20] | When summer came to the little village | 当夏天来到这个小镇 |
[1:55:22] | a new breeze from the south blew soft and warm | 阵阵温暖的微风从南方吹来 |
[1:55:32] | Just needed an adjustment | 只需要调整一下 |
[1:55:34] | Hope it’ll be better now | 现在应该好一点了 |
[1:55:38] | Roux! | 劳克斯 |
[1:55:39] | My mother knew Roux’s return… | 我母亲知道劳克斯回来 |
[1:55:41] | had nothing to do with a silly old door | 和那扇破门无关 |
[1:55:46] | So did I | 我也了然于心 |
[1:55:51] | I thought you’d never guess | 我想你永远也猜不到 |
[1:55:53] | My favorite, hot chocolate | 热巧克力是我的最爱 |
[1:55:58] | I knew that | 我早知道 |
[1:56:09] | As for Pantoufle? | 而庞杜福呢 |
[1:56:13] | Well his bad leg miraculously healed | 他腿的毛病奇迹般得痊愈了 |
[1:56:18] | and he hopped off in search of new adventures | 蹦蹦跳跳地离开了 找寻新的冒险 |
[1:56:23] | I didn’t miss him | 我一点也不想他 |