时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Claire. There’s a girl in Luke’s bed. | 克莱尔 卢克床上有个女孩 |
[00:15] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克在哪儿 |
[00:16] | With the girl! | 跟女孩在一起啊 |
[00:19] | Should we just make a noise and scare her off? | 我们该制造点噪音把她吓走吗 |
[00:21] | Is it a girl or a possum? | 是女孩还是负鼠 |
[00:26] | Honey, there’s no one there. | 亲爱的 根本没人 |
[00:27] | There was. I saw girl bumps and hair. | 刚刚有的 我看到了一个女孩 还有头发 |
[00:30] | It was probably just his Chewbacca doll. | 可能只是他的丘巴卡娃娃 |
[00:32] | It’s not a doll. It’s a plush action figure. | 不是娃娃 那是个毛绒动作玩偶 |
[00:34] | Well, as long as he’s sleeping with that thing, | 只要他还跟那玩意儿一起睡 |
[00:36] | it’s the only action he’s gettin’. | 它就只会有陪睡这个动作 |
[00:38] | I’m so relieved. I wasn’t ready for that. | 我真是松了口气 我还没准备好他那样呢 |
[00:40] | You thought you saw something that wasn’t there. | 你以为你看到了根本不存在的东西 |
[00:43] | It’s dark, and we shared an entire bottle of wine. | 很黑 我们还一起喝了一整瓶酒 |
[00:46] | It is dark. | 确实黑 |
[00:47] | I didn’t see you do air quotes around “shared”. | 我都没看到你说”一起”时那种开玩笑的样子 |
[01:03] | All right. These contracts are good to go. | 好吧 这些合同都没问题了 |
[01:05] | All that’s left is the inspection. | 只剩下检查了 |
[01:07] | Already scheduled it. | 已经安排好了 |
[01:08] | Andy, if I could bottle you up | 安迪 如果我能把你塞进一瓶古龙水里 |
[01:10] | and put you into a cologne, you know what I’d call it? | 然后封起来 你知道我会把你命名为什么吗 |
[01:12] | “Initiative.” | 进取号 |
[01:14] | The black-and-white commercial | 黑白广告 |
[01:15] | would have models turning into panthers. | 会让模特都变成黑豹 |
[01:17] | “Initiative — a unisex fragrance from California.” | 进取号 来自加州的中性香水 |
[01:19] | I want to come back to this because it’s fun, | 尽管我想继续跟你打趣 |
[01:21] | but I need your advice. | 但我需要你的建议 |
[01:24] | You remember my cousin back in Utah, | 你还记得我在犹他州的堂兄吗 |
[01:25] | – the real-estate developer? – Yeah. | -那个房地产开发商 -记得啊 |
[01:27] | Well, turns out his V.P.’s leaving | 他的副总要辞职 |
[01:28] | to start his own company, | 去自己开公司了 |
[01:29] | and my cousin needs someone, like — like, now. | 然后我堂兄需要人接替他 现在就要… |
[01:33] | That’s a big opp– | 那是个很不错的机… |
[01:35] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[01:37] | Are you serious? School’s out. I’m home for the summer. | 你开玩笑吗 放假了啊 我回家过暑假啊 |
[01:40] | You knew this. | 你知道的 |
[01:40] | Must have slipped my mind. I’m so glad you’re back. | 我一定是走神了 我好开心你回来了 |
[01:44] | That’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[01:45] | Sanjay’s parents are throwing him | 桑杰的父母给他搞了个 |
[01:47] | a three-day “Welcome Home” party. | 三天的”欢迎回家”派对 |
[01:48] | They even made him a suit out of marigolds. | 他们甚至用金盏花给他做了一套西服 |
[01:52] | This is a nice surprise, pumpkin. | 真是惊喜啊 小宝贝 |
[01:55] | Was I too subtle with the way | 是我在日历上 |
[01:56] | I put it on the calendar, or… | 写得还不明显 还是… |
[02:00] | Someone woke up in a good mood. | 某人起床心情很好哟 |
[02:02] | And there is only one reason | 一个少年会这样子 |
[02:04] | a teenage boy is ever like that. | 只有一个原因 |
[02:06] | Yep, because it’s Family Camp training day! | 是啊 因为今天是家庭露营训练日 |
[02:08] | Oh, I was gonna say, | 我本来想说 |
[02:09] | “The Harlem Globetrotters must be in town.” | 一定是哈林篮球队来了 |
[02:11] | Luke and I are training for the big…Famcathlon. | 卢克和我正在为很重要家庭十项全能做训练 |
[02:14] | You’re, uh, carb-loading. | 你吃得…真不少啊 |
[02:16] | Good idea, buddy! | 好主意 哥们 |
[02:18] | Hungry dude. | 挺饿[饥渴]呀 |
[02:19] | Hungry for Family Camp! | 渴望家庭露营 |
[02:24] | Don’t say “No” right away, but picture me with these. | 别马上拒绝我 快想象一下我打扮成这样 |
[02:27] | Sweetie, you’re 8 years old. Give your body time to develop. | 亲爱的 你才八岁 你的身体还需要时间成长 |
[02:29] | These curls! I want a perm! | 这卷发 我想要烫头发 |
[02:32] | Take it from someone | 你去看看你的同龄人 |
[02:32] | who had a perm at your age — you don’t. | 谁有烫头发的 你找不到的 |
[02:34] | Okay, what do you think of my airplane outfit? | 好了 你觉得我穿这身儿上飞机怎么样 |
[02:35] | When I land in Missouri, I want to blend right in. | 我降落在密苏里的时候 我想马上融入其中 |
[02:37] | With what? A jug band? | 融入什么 坛罐乐队吗 |
[02:39] | I got a job this summer | 我今年夏天找到了一份工作 |
[02:41] | as an assistant defensive coordinator | 去密苏里州橄榄球队 |
[02:43] | for the Missouri State football team. | 当助理防守教练 |
[02:44] | Go, Bears! I’m going home. | 我要回家啦 |
[02:46] | And I have been crazy with work, which means | 我最近工作又非常忙 这意味着 |
[02:48] | Lily will be going back and forth between the two of us. | 莉莉得在我们俩之间来回跑 |
[02:51] | It has been a little tense | 不过我们俩在商量 |
[02:52] | putting together a time-share agreement, though. | 时间安排的时候 有点小紧张 |
[02:54] | I haven’t been making it tense. | 我可没有故意制造紧张 |
[02:55] | You’re the one who treats our daughter | 是你把我们女儿 |
[02:56] | like she’s a vacation property in Aruba. | 当成个阿鲁巴的度假房产似的 |
[02:58] | Maybe you should be promoted to very defensive coordinator. | 也许应该提拔你做个超强防守[爱还口的]教练 |
[03:02] | – There you go. – Okay, you typed up | -给你 -你打出了 |
[03:03] | how we’re gonna share our daughter. | 我们要怎么分享我们的女儿 |
[03:04] | What is this — some sort of custody agreement? | 这是什么 监护协议吗 |
[03:06] | I just drafted a document | 我起草了一份文件 |
[03:07] | that reflects what we discussed last night. | 内容大致是我们昨晚商量的东西 |
[03:09] | You have a tendency to forget about things you agreed to, Cam. | 你老是忘记你同意了的事情啊 小卡 |
[03:11] | Okay, that’s a bunch of hooey. | 那真是胡说八道 |
[03:14] | Rich! I forgot to bring up the towels. That proves nothing. | 里奇 我忘记拿毛巾了 说明不了什么 |
[03:15] | I wouldn’t bother you, but I’m late for court. | 我本不想打扰你 但我去法庭快迟到了 |
[03:17] | It’s really very straightforward. | 非常清楚直白 |
[03:18] | If it rains for more than three days in Missouri, | 如果密苏里连下超过三天的雨 |
[03:20] | that borrows against my time. | 我的时间就抵掉一些 |
[03:22] | Conversely, if Lily does go to gymnastics camp, | 相反 如果莉莉去了体操营 |
[03:24] | I get an extra week. | 就要多给我一周 |
[03:25] | It’s too confusing. | 太难懂了 |
[03:26] | Wait — You’re a lawyer, right? | 等等 你是律师 对吧 |
[03:27] | Can I actually have you take a peek at something for me? | 我能请你帮我看个东西吗 |
[03:29] | W-What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[03:30] | I’m lawyering up. | 我在请律师呢 |
[03:32] | uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:33] | There’s a lot of ambiguous language in this contract. | 这份合同里有太多模糊用语了 |
[03:35] | I wouldn’t sign it. | 我要是你就不会签的 |
[03:37] | Nobody’s asking him to. | 没人让他签啊 |
[03:38] | You know, I never would have agreed to give up 4th of July, | 我永远不会同意放弃国庆日那天陪莉莉的 |
[03:40] | and now I’m worried | 现在我都担心 |
[03:42] | he’s trying to trick me out of Biscuit Bonanza. | 他在骗我放弃在好运饼干日那天陪莉莉的权力 |
[03:44] | B-Biscuit Bonanza? | 好运饼干日 |
[03:46] | It’s what it sounds like. | 就是你听到的这样 |
[03:46] | It’s a biscuit-baking competition, | 是一个饼干烘焙比赛 |
[03:48] | and then you see who can throw theirs the furthest. | 比看看谁能把自己的饼干扔得最远 |
[03:49] | May I present Exhibit “A”? | 我能展示一下证据A吗 |
[03:51] | That’s fine, Mitchell — I don’t care about 4th of July, | 没关系 米奇尔 我才不在意国庆日 |
[03:54] | as long as I get Lily for Biscuit Bonanza. | 只要我能带莉莉参加好运饼干日 |
[03:55] | Biscuit Bonanza?! | 好运饼干 |
[03:57] | Yeah. It’s what it sounds like. It’s a biscuit-baking — | 对 就是你听到的这样 是一个饼干烘焙… |
[03:59] | Okay, I have never hated the sound of my own voice more. | 算了 我从来没这么讨厌过我的声音 |
[04:01] | Okay. I’m gonna go pick up that costume. | 好 我要去挑衣服了 |
[04:03] | What costume? Oh, my God, Cam. | 什么 衣服 天呐 小卡 |
[04:04] | Don’t forget about Pepper’s brunch. | 别忘了和胡娇吃早午餐 |
[04:05] | Okay, stop it! | 好 够了 |
[04:08] | Isn’t it your first day back working with Claire? | 今天不是你第一天回去和克莱尔工作吗 |
[04:10] | I got to get this e-mail out first | 我得先把这封邮件 |
[04:12] | to a store that got my order wrong. | 发到那家搞错我订单的店里去 |
[04:14] | Do I look like a guy | 我看着像那种 |
[04:15] | who would wear a shirt with pineapples all over it? | 会穿一件全是菠萝的衬衫的家伙吗 |
[04:17] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[04:18] | I want to use all caps to get across how angry I am, | 我想全用大写字母来显示我有多么生气 |
[04:20] | but it takes forever to press “Shift” before each letter. | 但是输入每个字目前都按一次”Shift”键实在太慢了 |
[04:24] | Why don’t you just put on the caps lock? | 你为什么直接锁定大写 |
[04:26] | You can do that? | 可以这样吗 |
[04:27] | Oh, Jay. | 杰 |
[04:29] | Just double-click here. | 双击这里 |
[04:33] | Didn’t work. | 不管用 |
[04:34] | Well, that’s because you didn’t double-click. | 那是因为你没有双击 |
[04:35] | You just clicked twice. | 你只是点击了两次 |
[04:36] | The hell’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[04:38] | Double-click. See? | 双击 看到没 |
[04:39] | That’s exactly what I did. | 我就是这样啊 |
[04:41] | Double…click. | 双…击 |
[04:42] | No, you’re still just clicking twice. | 不对 你只是点击了两次 |
[04:43] | Listen to me — “Double-click.” | 听我说 双击 |
[04:45] | Not “Double…click.” | 不是 双…击 |
[04:47] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[04:49] | Double-click! | 双击 |
[04:50] | You can’t possibly think that’s the same thing! | 这怎么可能是一样的 |
[04:52] | It’s the exact same thing! | 那就是完全一样的 |
[04:53] | Double-click! | 双击 |
[04:54] | Double-click! | 双击 |
[04:55] | Oh, what the… | 我… |
[04:57] | It’s the first time I’ve ever used the F-word. | 这是我第一次说那个艹字头的字 |
[04:59] | Ay, what’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:00] | Even for me, it’s a little screamy! | 连我都觉得你们在尖叫 |
[05:02] | I’m going to work! Wh– | 我要去工作了 |
[05:05] | Why did you get him so mad? | 你怎么把他惹生气了 |
[05:06] | I need him in a good mood. | 我需要他有个好心情 |
[05:08] | I need to ask him to go with me next week | 我还得叫他下周跟我 |
[05:10] | to Juárez to my cousin’s wedding. | 去华雷斯参加我表弟的婚礼呢 |
[05:12] | Is that safe? | 那里安全吗 |
[05:13] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[05:14] | The invitation says “Short run to the reception”. | 邀请函上写着 请快速跑到接待处 |
[05:17] | What are the odds the valet slid the seat back | 万一泊车小弟因为我手短 |
[05:19] | because of my weirdly short arms? | 故意把椅子往后调怎么办 |
[05:22] | Shoot. I should take this. | 该死 我得接这个电话 |
[05:25] | Then I… should take this. | 那钱包就给我了 |
[05:28] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[05:29] | Look, I know why you’re calling, | 我知道你为什么打给我 |
[05:31] | and no, I haven’t changed my mind. | 不 我没有改变主意 |
[05:34] | I still don’t want the job. | 我不想接受这份工作 |
[05:37] | So, you’re turning down a chance | 所以你拒绝这么好的机会 |
[05:38] | to move home for your dream job — | 不肯回家乡接受这么棒一份工作 |
[05:40] | an actual career — all because of a girl? | 不愿开始自己的事业 就因为一个女的吗 |
[05:43] | This Haley must be something special. | 这个叫海莉的一定很特别 |
[05:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:46] | I think I lost you. | 信号好像断了 |
[05:48] | Hello? Evan? | 喂 埃文 |
[05:51] | Dropped call. I’ll try him back. | 我挂了 回头再给他打 |
[05:54] | I knew it! | 我就知道会这样 |
[05:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Good to have you back, Jay! | 欢迎回来 杰 |
[05:58] | Good to be back, buddy. | 回来真好 哥们儿 |
[06:00] | Little trick of the trade — | 公司沟通小技巧 |
[06:01] | when you don’t know somebody’s name, you call ’em “Buddy”. | 当你不记得某人名字的时候 就叫他哥们儿 |
[06:06] | So, the old office, huh? | 办公室还是老样子 |
[06:09] | I see you got the lamp over there now. | 你把灯放到那边去了 |
[06:10] | I tried it there once. | 我这么做过一次 |
[06:12] | You’ll see. | 你会知道结果的 |
[06:14] | Your office is gonna be ready this afternoon. | 你的办公室下午就能收拾好 |
[06:16] | Do you want to go pick up your new — | 你要去拿新的… |
[06:17] | So, what are we working on? Quarterly reports? | 所以现在在忙什么 季度报告吗 |
[06:19] | Actually, no. This is a personnel file. | 其实不是 这是人事文件 |
[06:22] | I have to fire Neal today. | 我今天得炒了尼尔 |
[06:24] | – Neal? – Yeah — Neal. | -尼尔 -对 尼尔 |
[06:25] | Works in the warehouse, loves Canada, heavyset fella. | 在库房工作 喜欢加拿大那个胖乎乎的家伙 |
[06:28] | Oh, you mean “Big Buddy”. | 你是说大哥们儿啊 |
[06:29] | We are losing more in shipping screw-ups than he makes. | 他犯错造成的损失比我们靠他赚的还多 |
[06:32] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[06:33] | – You gonna do that now? – Oh. No. | -你现在就要去吗 -不是 |
[06:35] | Um, actually, right now, I was going to make copies | 其实我现在要去复印 |
[06:37] | of the agenda for this afternoon’s staff meeting. | 今天下午员工会议的安排 |
[06:38] | Let me do it. How many do you need? | 我来吧 你要多少份 |
[06:40] | Uh, 12 double-sided — | 12份双面打印 |
[06:41] | Dad, are you sure? | 爸 你确定要去吗 |
[06:42] | Do you even know where the copy room is? | 你知道复印室在哪吗 |
[06:44] | Claire. Please. I built this place. | 克莱尔 拜托 这地方就是我建的 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | Other way. | 另一边 |
[06:49] | – Hi, Jay. – Not now, buddy! | -你好 杰 -晚点再说 哥们儿 |
[06:51] | That “Buddy” stuff may have worked for my dad, | “哥们儿”策略对我爸可能有用 |
[06:53] | but I wanted a more personal touch when I took over. | 但我想要建立一种更私人的联系 |
[06:56] | I wanted this to be a fun place to work, | 我希望大家能够开心地工作 |
[06:59] | so I had an arcade dance game installed in the warehouse. | 所以我在库房安了一台跳舞机 |
[07:01] | I figure you give them a little sugar, | 我觉得你稍微给他们一点甜头 |
[07:03] | takes the edge off when you have to fire someone like… | 能够减轻炒掉人的消极影响 |
[07:09] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:10] | Dude, Neal is tearing it up on this dance machine. | 尼尔简直是为跳舞机而生的 |
[07:13] | Check out his score. | 你看他的分数 |
[07:15] | He’s pretty quick on that thing. | 他动作相当快 |
[07:16] | Oh, don’t worry, Claire. | 别担心 克莱尔 |
[07:18] | He’s never gonna beat your record. | 他肯定不可能打破你的记录 |
[07:19] | You’ve had that for months. No one’s even come close. | 你的记录已经保持几个月了 无人能及 |
[07:21] | Oh, I’m not worried about that. | 我一点都不担心那个 |
[07:22] | Okay. God. Don’t be defensive. | 好吧 戒备心别这么强嘛 |
[07:24] | New high score! | 新纪录 |
[07:25] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[07:27] | New high score! | 新纪录 |
[07:28] | Uh, s-sorry, Claire. | 抱歉 克莱尔 |
[07:30] | Yikes. I would not want to be the guy who just beat the boss. | 我可不想当破了老板记录的人 |
[07:33] | I actually like my job. | 我挺喜欢这份工作的 |
[07:42] | Hey, can I get a zip? | 能帮我拉一下拉链吗 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna take it. | 我要买这件 |
[07:45] | Pepper’s parties are as fun as they are confusing. | 胡娇的派对很有趣却也令人费解 |
[07:48] | Okay, stay with me on this one. | 仔细听我接下来说的 |
[07:50] | Gender Blender Broadway Brunch. | 百老汇性别错乱早午餐 |
[07:52] | You dress as a Broadway character of the opposite sex, | 你化妆成跟自己性别相反的百老汇角色 |
[07:55] | and there’s no solid food. | 而且派对不提供固体食物 |
[07:57] | It’s a perfect party | 对于下巴脱臼的 |
[07:58] | if you’re a show queen with a broken jaw. | 舞会皇后来说这个派对十分完美 |
[08:00] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:01] | Sorry, Mr. Pritchett. Your card has been declined. | 抱歉 普里契特先生 你的卡刷不了 |
[08:03] | Oh, no, that’s impossible. | 不可能吧 |
[08:04] | No, I ran it, like, three times. | 不 我试了三次了 |
[08:06] | I think I’m supposed to cut it. | 我貌似应该把卡剪掉 |
[08:07] | Oh, no, no! Don’t cut it! I have some cash in the car. | 不要剪 我车里有现金 |
[08:09] | Can you just unzip me? I think it’s stuck. | 你能帮我拉开拉链吗 好像卡住了 |
[08:10] | Oh, it is stuck. You want me to cut it? | 是卡住了 你要我剪开它吗 |
[08:12] | No, no! Don’t cut it! | 不要 不要剪 |
[08:13] | God. You really want to cut something. | 天呐 你怎么那么想剪东西 |
[08:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:17] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[08:19] | Excuse me. How much for a picture? | 不好意思 跟你合影多少钱 |
[08:21] | Oh, I’m actually not — | 我其实不是… |
[08:21] | Please. Our daughter loves “Annie”. | 拜托了 我们女儿超爱”红发安妮” |
[08:23] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[08:25] | actually, I-I could use, like, $20. | 我收大概20刀吧 |
[08:27] | $20? Wolverine was $10. | 20刀 金刚狼才收10刀 |
[08:29] | Look, I don’t want to fight. I just — I just need — | 我不想跟你吵 我只是需要… |
[08:31] | Hey, man. What the hell? | 喂 你砸场子呢 |
[08:34] | No, no, no! | 不是吧 |
[08:36] | It’s not easy to get Jay to do what I want, | 想让杰按我的想法做事很不容易 |
[08:38] | so sometimes I have to use my secret weapon. | 所以有时候我得用上我的秘密武器 |
[08:41] | But when I’m too tired for that, | 不过当我懒得用秘密武器的时候 |
[08:43] | I just play one of the movies that make him cry like a baby. | 我会给他放催泪电影 |
[08:47] | Is this “Rudy”? | 这是《追梦赤子心》吗 |
[08:49] | Oh, I love this movie. | 我超爱这电影 |
[08:50] | You do? | 是吗 |
[08:53] | Jay, I got us tickets to the ballet, | 杰 我买了两张芭蕾舞的票 |
[08:56] | but I know that you’re golfing on Sunday. | 可是我知道你周日要去打高尔夫 |
[08:58] | Whatever you want. | 我都听你的 |
[08:59] | You know, Rudy was small, | 鲁迪虽然是个小人物 |
[09:00] | but he had a big heart. | 他的心胸却很宽广 |
[09:02] | Joe, what are all these cartoons? | 乔 这些卡通都是什么 |
[09:04] | Now all of Mommy’s movies are gone! | 妈咪的电影都没有了 |
[09:07] | Manny did it. | 是曼尼做的 |
[09:08] | What am I supposed to do when I babysit this guy? | 我照顾这小家伙的时候该怎么做 |
[09:10] | Make conversation? | 跟他说话吗 |
[09:11] | The kid has two stories. | 这孩子只会讲两个故事 |
[09:13] | Look. I’m a tree. | 看 我是一棵树 |
[09:15] | That’s the good one. | 这还算是比较好的故事 |
[09:17] | Mom, why aren’t you calling me back? | 妈 你为什么不回我电话 |
[09:18] | I’m at your work. I need to talk. | 我在你公司 我有话跟你说 |
[09:20] | Uh, excuse me. Have you seen Claire? | 不好意思 你见到克莱尔了吗 |
[09:22] | Someone said she was down here. | 有人说她在下面 |
[09:23] | Uh, nope. | 没有 |
[09:26] | I couldn’t fire Neal. | 我炒不了尼尔 |
[09:28] | It would look like I was only doing it | 人家会觉得我炒他 |
[09:29] | to get back at him for beating my record. | 都是因为他破了我的记录 |
[09:32] | Game over! | 游戏结束 |
[09:34] | So I had no choice — I had to beat Neal’s score. | 所以我别无选择 必须先破了尼尔的记录 |
[09:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:40] | How do you work a copy machine? | 复印机要怎么用啊 |
[09:42] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是吧 |
[09:43] | I need to make 12 double-sided copies. | 我需要双面复印12份文件 |
[09:46] | It’s an impossible task. | 这是个不可能完成的任务 |
[09:47] | Can’t you just ask someone for help? | 你就不能找个人帮忙吗 |
[09:49] | I made a big deal out of coming back here to work. | 我大张旗鼓地回来上班 |
[09:51] | I’d like to appear useful. | 得表现出自己有用 |
[09:53] | Wait — On the screen, there’s an exclamation mark. | 等等 屏幕上有个感叹号 |
[09:55] | Is that good? | 是不是好兆头 |
[09:56] | I don’t think it means it’s excited about what’s happening. | 它应该不是因为当前状况而激动 |
[09:58] | Did you put the original in the tray? | 你有把原件放到托盘里吗 |
[10:00] | Tray? You mean like a serving tray? | 托盘 像上菜的托盘那种吗 |
[10:02] | Yes, Jay. I want you to put papers in a serving tray. | 对的 杰 把纸放到上菜的托盘里 |
[10:05] | How have you remained alive? | 你是怎么苟活至今的 |
[10:07] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[10:11] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好 好 |
[10:12] | Great! It’s stuck! | 简直了 卡纸了 |
[10:13] | That’s okay. Whatever you do, don’t pull the — | 没关系 千万别硬拉… |
[10:15] | Hold on. I’m pulling it. | 等等 我把纸拉出来 |
[10:17] | No! | 不 |
[10:21] | Yes! New high score! Finally! | 有了 新最高分 终于 |
[10:31] | Are you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[10:32] | What’s wrong? Is it Whitney Houston’s birthday again? | 怎么了 又是惠特尼·休斯顿诞辰吗 |
[10:35] | No, honey, I’m just sad about | 不是 亲爱的 我只是因为 |
[10:36] | being away from you for so long. | 要离开你那么久而伤心 |
[10:37] | We still have six hours together. | 我们还能在一起度过六小时 |
[10:39] | Let’s have a special day! | 咱们来过特别的一天吧 |
[10:41] | Oh, that would be fun. | 肯定很有意思 |
[10:42] | We could take a bike ride or have a picnic. | 我们可以去骑车或者野餐 |
[10:44] | I was thinking something a little more permanent. | 我在想更持久的东西 |
[10:48] | Okay. Prepare to receive. | 好了 准备接橘子 |
[10:51] | And remember, it’s all about the strength of the nestle. | 记住 关键就在靠在一起的力量 |
[10:56] | A tiny but noticeable red mark on his neck? | 他脖子上有很小但清晰可见的红印 |
[10:59] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不傻 |
[10:59] | Someone’s been practicing his orange grip. | 某人一直在自己练接橘子 |
[11:02] | Pick up the pace! | 跟上脚步 |
[11:03] | This is where we make up | 我们要靠这个弥补 |
[11:04] | for your mom being so bad at Hula-Hooping. | 你妈妈在呼啦圈的劣势 |
[11:06] | Shoot! | 走你 |
[11:10] | I randomly found this in a bush under Luke’s window. | 我在卢克的窗子下偶然发现了这个 |
[11:14] | Alex probably asked Haley to borrow them, | 可能是艾丽克斯找海莉借来穿 |
[11:16] | Haley threw the pair, | 海莉扔了这双鞋 |
[11:16] | Alex caught one, | 艾丽克斯接到一只 |
[11:17] | the other one flew out the window, | 另一只从窗户飞了出来 |
[11:19] | phone call came, they forgot. Girls. | 电话响了 她们就忘了 女孩子啊 |
[11:25] | What are you doing home? | 你在家干什么 |
[11:29] | Being crushed over and over by family members. | 接受家人一次又一次的打击 |
[11:33] | Got your message. | 收到你短信了 |
[11:34] | I know you probably didn’t mean “Come over right away,” | 我知道你的意思可能不是”马上来” |
[11:36] | but you know how paranoidy I can be, so… | 不过你知道我挺偏执的 所以 |
[11:39] | We should talk in my room. | 去我屋里谈吧 |
[11:40] | O…kay. | 好的 |
[11:42] | Andy. Hold on a sec. | 安迪 等等 |
[11:44] | I know we didn’t get to finish our talk earlier, | 我知道我们刚才没谈完 |
[11:46] | because of Alex’s surprise pop-in. | 因为艾丽克斯忽然出现 |
[11:50] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:52] | If you’re not taking that job in Utah because of me, | 如果你不接受犹他州的那份工作是因为我 |
[11:54] | you’re making a mistake. | 那你就错了 |
[11:56] | I love you and me together, but it would break my heart | 我喜欢咱们在一起 但如果你因为我 |
[11:59] | if I was the reason | 放弃这个梦想的职位 |
[12:00] | you gave up this dream career opportunity, | 我会很伤心的 |
[12:02] | because, honestly, | 因为 说实话 |
[12:04] | I don’t know how much of a future there is here. | 我不知道这里有多少未来 |
[12:06] | But… | 不过 |
[12:07] | if our bond is as strong as we think it is… | 如果我们的联系真有我想的那么紧密 |
[12:10] | we’ll work our way back to each other. | 我们会想办法回到对方身边的 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | What he said. | 他说的就是我想说的 |
[12:23] | Hey, what’s all the buzz about? | 你们聊什么呢 |
[12:25] | Somebody finally top Neal’s untoppable — | 终于有人超过尼尔无法超越的… |
[12:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:29] | Someone unplugged the dance machine. | 有人把跳舞机电源拔了 |
[12:31] | So my high score’s gone? | 所以我的最高分没了 |
[12:32] | Don’t you mean Neal’s high score? | 是尼尔的最高分吧 |
[12:33] | No! I got an 805, like, 20 minutes ago! | 不是 我得了805分 大概20分钟前 |
[12:38] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[12:39] | Y-You can’t think that I’m really so upset | 你们不会认为我有那么生气 |
[12:41] | that I would actually — | 真的把… |
[12:42] | Damn, Claire. | 天呐 克莱尔 |
[12:43] | You didn’t have to go all “Black Swan” on the guy. | 你没必要这样阴人家吧 |
[12:48] | Are we really not believing this woman? | 我们难道就这么不信任她吗 |
[12:50] | She’s never been anything but honest with us. | 她始终对我们很坦诚 |
[12:52] | When I screw up, she lets me know it, | 我搞砸事情的时候 她都会告诉我 |
[12:55] | but in a caring way. | 用很体贴的方式 |
[12:56] | Same with you, Bernard…Tom. | 对你也是 本纳德 汤姆 |
[12:59] | Marie, you know it. | 马利 你懂的 |
[13:01] | It’s time we started appreciating this lady. | 我们应该感谢她 |
[13:03] | She may have gotten an 800 on the dance game, | 她可能在跳舞游戏上得了800分 |
[13:05] | but if you ask me, | 如果你们问我的话 |
[13:06] | she gets a 1,000 on the boss game. | 她在当老板游戏里得了1000分 |
[13:13] | Okeydoke. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | Did you get the costumes? | 衣服拿了吗 |
[13:17] | Barely. My credit card was denied, | 差点拿不了 信用卡没法刷 |
[13:19] | and someone spent all the cash we had in the car. | 某人又把车里所有现金花光了 |
[13:21] | Uh, yeah. Those are probably both on me. I-I apologize. | 对 都是我的错 我道歉 |
[13:23] | Let’s maybe just forgive everything I’ve done today. | 咱们把我今天做的所有事抛到脑后吧 |
[13:25] | “Everything”? What does that mean? | “所有事” 什么意思 |
[13:27] | It means this! | 就是这个意思 |
[13:28] | Ohhh, my God! | 我的天 |
[13:30] | I just wanted to give her a special treat before I left. | 我只是想在走之前给她一份特别的礼物 |
[13:32] | I thought we were gonna wait until she was older. | 咱们不是说好要等她再大点吗 |
[13:34] | Did I have to put that in writing, too? | 我是不是该把这个也写到协议里 |
[13:36] | Can I sue him? I want to sue him. | 我能不能告他 我想告他 |
[13:38] | You both have every right to be upset with me. | 你们都有充分的理由生我气 |
[13:40] | And maybe a few weeks away from me will do some good. | 也许离开我几周是件好事 |
[13:42] | I’m just gonna get a cab to the airport. | 我打车去机场 |
[13:43] | Don’t be crazy. We’ll drive you. | 别小家子气了 我们开车送你去 |
[13:45] | No, I don’t think I can handle a public emotional goodbye! | 不用了 我受不了在大庭广众下伤感的告别 |
[13:49] | Remember her? | 还记得这个可人儿吗 |
[13:59] | Damn it! | 我去 |
[14:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[14:02] | Of course I have the agendas, Claire. | 日程表在我这 克莱尔 |
[14:03] | I was just… trying to prove a point. | 我只是想 证明一点 |
[14:06] | I mean, what do you need those things for, anyway? | 我是说 那些日程表有什么用 |
[14:08] | Agendas — they’re crutches. They’re for the weak. | 日程表 就像拐棍 弱者才用 |
[14:11] | You think the founding fathers wrote down an agenda? | 你以为开国元老会用这种东西吗 |
[14:14] | Well, isn’t the Declaration of Inde– | 说的不就是独立宣… |
[14:14] | A leader leads, not reads. | 领导人就该领导 不是读稿 |
[14:17] | You go into that meeting with a bunch of agendas, | 拿着一叠日程表去开会 |
[14:19] | you’re asking for their approval. | 就是在寻求他们的认同 |
[14:20] | “Like me! Like me! Like me!” | 喜欢我吧 喜欢我吧 喜欢我吧 |
[14:21] | I say “No”! | 我就不喜欢 |
[14:23] | How many times have I told you — | 我跟你说过多少次 |
[14:24] | the first rule of being a good boss is | 当好老板的第一条规则就是 |
[14:26] | “You don’t need your employees to be your friends.” | 不要让员工成为你的朋友 |
[14:28] | You need them to respect you! | 要让他们尊重你 |
[14:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | That is…exactly what I needed to hear. | 我需要听的正是这些话 |
[14:34] | – I’m just doing my job. – Yeah. | -份内之事而已 -对 |
[14:35] | Just trust your gut, kid. | 相信自己 孩子 |
[14:38] | Double-click… | 双击 |
[14:39] | on…yourself. | 自己 |
[14:45] | What smells so good? | 什么这么香 |
[14:47] | I’m making my favorite lasagna | 为我自己的”欢迎回家”大餐 |
[14:49] | for my own “Welcome Home” dinner. | 做我最喜欢的意大利千层面 |
[14:50] | Can I ask you a question? | 能不能问你个事 |
[14:51] | – What? – Do you think it’s possible | -什么事 -你觉得你弟 |
[14:53] | that your brother snuck a girl in here last night? | 有没有可能在昨晚偷偷带女孩子回家 |
[14:55] | I wouldn’t be too surprised. | 我不会那么惊讶 |
[14:57] | So you think he’s — t-that they’ve been — | 所以你觉得他 他们已经 |
[14:59] | Oh, come on, Dad. Don’t be so naive. | 得了吧 爸 别那么天真 |
[15:02] | We were all 17 once. | 谁都有过十七年华 |
[15:03] | It’s not like we all — | 说得好像谁还是… |
[15:16] | I sat there like that for 20 minutes. | 我在那坐了有20分钟 |
[15:19] | And then I got some more awful news. | 然后又听到了更可怕的消息 |
[15:22] | I just got an e-mail saying Family Camp was canceled — | 我刚收到邮件说家庭露营活动取消了 |
[15:25] | not enough sign-ups. | 报名人数不够 |
[15:27] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[15:28] | You don’t care at all, do you? | 你一点都不关心 是不是 |
[15:30] | You’re too busy running around with that girl from last night! | 忙着跟昨晚那个姑娘缠缠绵绵 |
[15:33] | Yeah! That’s right! I know everything! | 对 没错 我什么都知道 |
[15:36] | How could you, Luke? | 你怎么能这样呢 卢克 |
[15:37] | To be honest, I don’t know why I was so upset. | 其实我不知道自己为什么这么生气 |
[15:40] | I knew I was supposed to be mad, | 我知道我是该生气 |
[15:41] | but I couldn’t figure out why, | 但我说不出具体原因 |
[15:43] | so I just started saying a bunch of stuff. | 所以我只能照套路先说他几句 |
[15:45] | Under my roof?! | 就在我家 |
[15:46] | That was weird. | 这句好诡异 |
[15:47] | In a bed that I paid for?! | 在我付钱买的床上 |
[15:49] | What does that have to do with anything? | 说这话意义何在 |
[15:51] | With your grandfather watching?! | 就在你爷爷的眼皮底下 |
[15:52] | What? | 意义何在 |
[15:53] | But it wasn’t half as crazy as what I really wanted to yell, | 但这都远不够我真正想说的那么夸张 |
[15:56] | which was “Just stop growing up!” | 那就是 “别再长大了” |
[15:59] | Look, I’m not sure everything I said here makes sense, | 听着 我不保证我现在说的全部有道理 |
[16:01] | but…just be careful and respectful. | 但是你真得谨慎点 有点敬畏心 |
[16:05] | And you did break a big rule, | 而且你的确犯了一个大错 |
[16:08] | so no car privileges for a month. | 罚你一个月不准用家里的车 |
[16:11] | I don’t need it anyway. | 我也用不着车了 |
[16:12] | I just got dumped. | 我被人甩了 |
[16:21] | We sat there like that for 20 minutes. | 我们就那样在那里坐了20分钟 |
[16:25] | How was your first day at work? | 第一天上班怎么样 |
[16:27] | It was a little rough, | 有点小困难 |
[16:28] | but I kind of stumbled into something. | 但我好像也惹了点麻烦 |
[16:30] | Aren’t you going to ask him, Mommy? | 妈咪你不是要问他吗 |
[16:32] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[16:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:34] | I was going to ask you to go to Juárez with me | 我本来想叫你下礼拜陪我去华雷斯 |
[16:37] | next week for my cousin’s wedding, | 参加我表亲婚礼的 |
[16:39] | but I know that you don’t want to go, so I’ll go alone. | 但我知道你肯定不愿意 所以我自己去 |
[16:43] | You’re really not gonna go? | 你真的不去吗 |
[16:45] | Well, you heard her. She’s fine going alone. | 你也听见她说了 她自己去没事 |
[16:47] | If that plane leaves the ground and you’re not with her, | 如果飞机落地的时候是她一个人出舱 |
[16:50] | you’ll regret it. | 你一定会后悔的 |
[16:52] | Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, | 也许今天明天你没有感觉 |
[16:55] | but soon, and for the rest of your life. | 但很快你就会后悔 而且会后悔一辈子 |
[16:57] | What did you say? Is that “Casablanca”? | 你在说什么 《卡萨布兰卡》的台词吗 |
[16:59] | “It doesn’t take much to see” | “不难看清 在这纷纷乱世” |
[17:01] | “the problems of three little people” | “三个小人物的问题” |
[17:03] | “don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.” | “其实无足轻重” |
[17:07] | “Someday, you’ll understand that.” | “总有一天你会明白的” |
[17:09] | “Now, now.” | “好了 没事了” |
[17:10] | Here’s looking at you, kid. | “没事的 孩子” |
[17:14] | Gloria! About that wedding — | 歌洛莉亚 关于那场婚礼 |
[17:16] | I’m already booking the ticket! | 我已经在订机票了 |
[17:18] | Okay, it’s growing! | 好 它长出来了 |
[17:20] | I’m on hold with the credit-card company. | 我在跟信用卡公司打电话 |
[17:22] | We should probably try and figure out dinner. | 我们要不找找看今晚吃什么 |
[17:24] | I have no idea what we even have in the — | 我连冰箱里有什么都不知– |
[17:26] | Oh, my God. Lily, look. | 天呐 莉莉你看 |
[17:28] | Daddy made us all this food. | 大爸给我们做了这么多吃的 |
[17:30] | “Heat for 20 minutes. Love me for the rest of time.” | “加热20分钟 余生都要爱我” |
[17:33] | “The sun will come out tamales.” | 旭日东升塔马利[墨西哥玉米粉蒸肉] |
[17:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:36] | You think he forgot about my curlers | 你觉得他是不是在忙着做饭 |
[17:37] | because he was too busy cooking? | 所以忘了帮我摘掉卷发夹 |
[17:39] | Maybe. I don’t kn– | 可能是吧 我不知– |
[17:40] | Oh, yes. Hello? | 是的 你好 |
[17:42] | Oka– Okay. Well, thank you. | 好– 好的 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Um, Daddy bought a plane ticket | 大爸买了一张机票 |
[17:46] | to surprise us on the 4th of July. | 准备在国庆日给我们一个惊喜 |
[17:48] | That’s why my credit card was over the limit. | 所以我的信用卡才透支了 |
[17:50] | Now I feel bad for yelling at him. | 我好后悔当时冲着他那样喊 |
[17:52] | Yeah, me too. | 是 我也后悔了 |
[17:55] | So, this is the end of the line. | 那么 到这儿就该结束了[队尾] |
[17:57] | No. No! I told you! | 不 不是 我跟你说过的 |
[17:58] | You’re gonna come visit, I’ll come there — | 你会来看我 我也会去看– |
[18:00] | No. I meant security. | 不是 我说的是安检队伍 |
[18:03] | So… none of that messy stuff, | 那我们… 不来那些煽情的套路了 |
[18:05] | because this is not goodbye goodbye. | 又不是要永别 |
[18:08] | Yeah. We’ll leave the drama to those two. | 对 离别不舍的戏还是留给那边二位吧 |
[18:13] | “Promise me you won’t forget me, my darling.” | “亲爱的 答应我永远不要忘记我” |
[18:15] | “I’ll love you until this pantsuit comes back in style.” | “我会的 除非这老土套装重领时尚” |
[18:18] | “I don’t regret a single minute I’ve spent with you.” | “我不后悔与你度过的每分每秒” |
[18:20] | “I think you’re the first man I’ve ever loved.” | “我觉得你是我真心爱过的第一个男人” |
[18:25] | Not a single minute. | 每分每秒 从不后悔 |
[18:28] | You really are the first. | 你真的是第一个 |
[18:50] | Now, I had pigs and cows when I was growing up — | 在我成长的过程中 有猪和牛的陪伴 |
[18:52] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[18:53] | Oh, my gosh! What are you guys doing here? | 噢我的天 你们来这儿干什么 |
[18:55] | We spent the whole day thinking about ourselves, | 我们俩反思了一整天 |
[18:57] | and then realized… | 然后意识到… |
[18:58] | you’ve spent the whole day thinking about us, too. | 你一整天也都在关心呵护着我们 |
[19:00] | So I brought you something to take to Missouri. | 所以我拿了点东西给你带回密苏里 |
[19:02] | I’m coming with you, Daddy! | 我要和你一起回去 大爸 |
[19:03] | Oh, my gosh! I get to keep her for the whole summer? | 我的天呐 我能整个夏天都和她在一起 |
[19:05] | – Yeah! – But won’t you miss her? | -是的 -但你不会想念她吗 |
[19:07] | No. No. | 不 不会 |
[19:07] | Because I’m coming, too! | 因为我也要跟你们一起去 |
[19:10] | My good– well, what about work? | 我的老– 那你的工作怎么办 |
[19:12] | Well, I figure I could work from there, | 其实我在密苏里也能完成工作 |
[19:13] | and, you know, fly back when I need to. | 然后时不时也能飞回来处理事务 |
[19:15] | Think I could use a summer of smelling fresh biscuits — | 避暑纳凉时能被新鲜饼干香气围绕挺好的 |
[19:18] | and, apparently, throwing them. | 还有 显然也能扔饼干 |
[19:19] | Well, look who thinks he’s gonna qualify his first year. | 看看这是谁觉得自己第一年就有资格参赛 |
[19:22] | We’re gonna be Missourians! | 我们要回去做密苏里人了 |
[19:27] | Sometimes, you have one of those days | 有时候你会经历 |
[19:29] | where you are surrounded by people | 被众人围绕着 |
[19:31] | but you still feel pretty lonely. | 却仍然觉得十分孤独的时刻 |
[19:37] | All you want to do is go home to the comfort of your family. | 你只想回到家人身边汲取安慰 |
[19:46] | But sometimes, even your family can’t give you that comfort. | 但有时即使是家人都无法给你这种安慰 |
[19:51] | Because it turns out they’ve all had one of those days, too. | 因为其实他们也会遭遇和你一样的孤独 |
[19:56] | All you can do is wait for days like that to be over… | 你只能隐忍地等到这种煎熬结束 |
[20:01] | so you can go to bed | 然后你就能好好睡下 |
[20:02] | and hope you wake up to a better tomorrow. | 希望醒来后是美好的一天 |
[20:06] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[20:07] | Phil, I think I hear something in Luke’s room. | 菲尔 我好像听到卢克房里有声响 |
[20:10] | Again? | 又来 |
[20:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:16] | We know how much you love Family Camp. | 我们知道你有多喜欢家庭露营训练日 |
[20:18] | But it was canceled, | 但是它被取消了 |
[20:19] | and I thought you were all kind of over it. | 我也觉得你们都早就对它无爱了 |
[20:20] | We may be over it, but we’re not over us. | 我们可能对它无爱 但是我们爱着彼此 |
[20:23] | What do you think about Family Camp 2.0? | 你觉得要不要办个升级版家庭露营训练日 |
[20:25] | Yeah, Phil, come on. Cab’s gonna be here any minute. | 对啊 菲尔 赶紧的 车马上就要到了 |
[20:28] | Don’t you have some packing to do? | 你不用收拾点行李吗 |
[20:29] | Why are we always waiting on you? | 为什么我们老是要等你 |
[20:31] | I don’t know where I’m packing for, | 我不知道我收拾完行李要去哪儿 |
[20:32] | but I love this! | 但是我太高兴了 |
[20:35] | All right. How good do these look? | 真棒 这些看上去多美味啊 |
[20:37] | That’s why they call them “New York’s Finest.” | 所以它们获评”纽约最佳美食” |
[20:39] | Yeah, who needs a campfire | 就是 有美食的陪伴 |
[20:41] | when we’ve got a metal box full of gray water? | 没有篝火露营又如何 |
[20:43] | Okay, everybody, picture. | 好了各位 合个影 |
[20:45] | Uh, ma’am? Would you mind? | 女士 能帮我们照张相吗 |
[20:47] | get in the back. Get in the back. You’re tall. Okay. Okay. | 站到后面去 你这么高 行了行了 |
[20:49] | All right. And… | 好了 说茄… |
[20:52] | And now we’re down to three phones. | 现在又少一部手机了 |
[20:59] | Hey, boss. It’s Dad. | 老板 是老爸 |
[21:01] | I know I just started back, | 我知道我才刚回来上班 |
[21:02] | but I’m taking a couple of days off, if that’s okay. | 但是如果可以 我要请几天假 |
[21:05] | And if not, too bad. I’m in Juárez! | 如果不可以也没办法 我在华雷斯 |
[21:07] | Hey, Dad. It’s Mitch. | 老爸 我是米奇 |
[21:08] | Uh, I’m in Missouri with Cam. | 那个 我现在和小卡在密苏里 |
[21:10] | No, it’s not a hostage situation. | 不 我不是被他绑过来的 |
[21:12] | Anyway, uh, can you swing by our place and water our plants? | 您能不能顺路到我们家帮忙浇浇花草 |
[21:15] | Oh, and don’t forget about the ficus in the bedroom. | 还有 别忘了卧室里的那盆无花果 |
[21:16] | I know how much you love to go in there. | 我知道你有多爱到我们卧室里去 |
[21:18] | Hey! It’s your big sis, ya big sis. | 我是你姐姐 花姑娘 |
[21:21] | So, we all flew to New York this morning. | 是这样 我们一家今早飞来纽约了 |
[21:23] | Thank God Dad came back to work. He can cover for me. | 幸好老爸回公司上班 正好替我打掩护 |
[21:25] | Anyway. Listen, I think I left the back door unlocked. | 无所谓了 对了 我好像没锁后门 |
[21:27] | Can you check? | 你能帮忙看一下吗 |
[21:28] | Come to New York! The pretzels are huge! | 来纽约吧 这里的椒盐脆饼巨大无比 |