时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Howdy! | 好啊 |
[00:03] | Welcome to the Thanksgiving country jamboree! | 欢迎来到感恩节乡村欢宴 |
[00:06] | We got the whole Dunphy clan, | 邓菲一家都来了 |
[00:08] | Claire, Phil, Luke, Alex and — | 克莱尔 菲尔 卢克 艾丽克斯和 |
[00:09] | well, and who is this happy farmhand? | 这位开心的农场工人是谁 |
[00:13] | I’m Jerry. | 我是杰瑞 |
[00:14] | Jerry used to live next door. | 杰瑞以前住我们隔壁 |
[00:16] | He’s been going through a brutal divorce for years, | 受一场残酷的离婚折磨几年了 |
[00:18] | and he was gonna spend Thanksgiving alone. | 本来他要一个人过感恩节 |
[00:20] | Phil thought it’d be a good idea | 菲尔觉得应该让他 |
[00:21] | if he spent the day with a happy, functional family. | 跟一个运转良好的快乐家庭度过今天 |
[00:25] | We couldn’t find one, so he’s coming with us. | 我们找不到那样的家庭 所以他跟我们过 |
[00:27] | So, where’s Haley? | 海莉呢 |
[00:28] | She’s with Rainer. | 她跟雷纳在一起 |
[00:29] | They’ve been seeing a lot of each other, which is great. | 他们最近经常见面 这挺好的 |
[00:31] | Funny thing is, he was my friend first, | 有趣的是 开始他是我的朋友 |
[00:33] | but now I never see him. Or Haley. | 但现在我都见不到他了 也见不到海莉 |
[00:35] | – Phil. – It’s what everybody’s thinking. | -菲尔 -大家就是这么想啊 |
[00:36] | I don’t want people walking on eggshells | 我不想让大家如履薄冰 |
[00:38] | ’cause he was my friend first, but now I never see him. | 因为他本来是我朋友 但现在我都见不到他 |
[00:40] | Or Haley. | 或是海莉 |
[00:41] | I’m only allowed to see my children once a week. | 我一周只被允许探望一次我的孩子们 |
[00:43] | I hardly know them. | 我都跟他们不太熟 |
[00:45] | Oh, well, Clark’s head of the math club, | 克拉克是数学俱乐部的主席 |
[00:46] | and Tina’s turned into a bit of a slut. | 缇娜成了个小荡妇 |
[00:49] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢你的新资讯 |
[00:51] | – Okay, there they are! – Hi! | -他们来了 -好啊 |
[00:53] | Don’t y’all look as pretty as a peach pie | 在周日的下午 你们看起来真像 |
[00:55] | on a Sunday afternoon? | 桃子派一样动人啊 |
[00:57] | For the love of God, | 我的老天啊 |
[00:57] | this is the last thing I need today. | 今天真心不想见到这样 |
[00:59] | Hey, Flavor Flav, what’s up with the giant watch? | 好啊 风味哥[歌手] 怎么戴这么大一块表 |
[01:02] | It’s my doctor being a pain in the butt. | 都怪我的医生烦人 |
[01:03] | One high reading, I got this thing | 一次血压过高 我就得 |
[01:05] | taking my blood pressure all day. | 整天戴着这玩意儿测血压 |
[01:07] | Wait, are you okay? | 等等 你没事吧 |
[01:08] | No. He needs to quit cigars and the terrible food. | 有事 他得戒掉雪茄和垃圾食品 |
[01:11] | Last week, I caught him in the garage | 上周我抓到他在车库里 |
[01:13] | eating a Polish sausage. | 偷吃波兰香肠 |
[01:14] | What a man does behind his water heater | 男人在热水器后方做的事 |
[01:16] | is his own business. | 是他自己的私事 |
[01:17] | Don’t worry about it. I’ve got it beat. | 别担心 我自有妙方 |
[01:19] | Here’s my trick. | 我的秘诀是这样 |
[01:20] | As soon as this thing goes off, | 这玩意儿开始叫时 |
[01:21] | I start singing sweet ’70s soft rock | 我就开始唱70年代的慢摇滚 |
[01:24] | to mellow myself out. | 使自己放松 |
[01:25] | Those songs could do anything. | 这些歌是万能的 |
[01:27] | Seals and Crofts came on, | 席尔和克罗夫开始唱 |
[01:29] | lady’s bell bottoms came off. | 女人的喇叭裤脱光光 |
[01:32] | – Well… – Hey, y’all. | -好吧 -大家好啊 |
[01:33] | Anybody have a hankering for a hush puppy? | 有人想吃油炸玉米饼吗 |
[01:35] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[01:37] | * Summer breeze * | * 夏日微风 * |
[01:39] | * Makes me feel fine * | * 让我舒爽 * |
[01:41] | What is going on here? | 这到底是在搞什么鬼 |
[01:41] | * Blowing through the jas- * | * 吹动茉莉花 * |
[01:43] | It’s a Thanksgiving jamboree! | 这是乡村感恩节欢宴嘛 |
[01:44] | We have bales of hay. We have a cider press. | 我们有一捆捆干草 苹果榨汁机 |
[01:46] | Ooh, we’re even deep-frying a turkey. | 甚至还有油炸火鸡 |
[01:48] | And you’re on-board with this? | 你同意这一切吗 |
[01:49] | Yes! Come on, it’s good country fun. | 是啊 这可是乡村乐趣 |
[01:52] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | For Cam, maybe. | 对小卡来说 也许有趣 |
[01:54] | What is happening? Is he hitting you? | 怎么回事 他打你了吗 |
[01:57] | No. | 没有 |
[01:58] | You did something, didn’t you? | 你做了什么错事 对吧 |
[01:59] | You did! | 你做了 |
[01:59] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[02:01] | I’m — I’m loving this, okay? | 我很享受这一切 好吗 |
[02:04] | That takes practice. | 准头需要练习 |
[02:06] | No, I am not leaving here until you tell me what you did. | 不 除非你说出犯了什么事 否则我不走 |
[02:08] | Can I get you a mason jar of Chardonnay? | 要来一梅森玻璃瓶的夏敦埃酒吗 |
[02:10] | Giddy up. | 妥妥的 |
[02:13] | Mr. Student Council President, | 学生会主席先生 |
[02:14] | have you had a chance to look at my proposal | 你是否看过了我关于 |
[02:16] | updating the honor code to address cyber-bullying? | 更新网络暴力准则的建议 |
[02:19] | One second. | 稍等一下 |
[02:25] | Why would you call me that? | 你为什么要那么叫我 |
[02:27] | Luke somehow beat me in the election for president, | 卢克莫名其妙在主席竞选中赢了我 |
[02:30] | and I still can’t get over it. | 而我到现在还无法释怀 |
[02:31] | Not to be hyperbolic, but humans are a decade away | 毫不夸张地说 人类离骑在马背上 |
[02:34] | from fighting apes on horseback. | 跟人猿战斗的年代已经不远了 |
[02:36] | You’re trying to tell me | 你是想告诉我 |
[02:37] | that there’s absolutely nothing weird going on here? | 这里一切都很正常吗 |
[02:40] | You are dressed like a character | 你穿的就像乡村背景的 |
[02:41] | out of “It’s Raining Mice and Men”. | 《人鼠之间》中的角色 |
[02:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, okay? | 我完全不知道你在说啥 |
[02:44] | I am enjoying this more than a farm animal | 我享受这场派对可是多过享受 |
[02:47] | missing a limb engaged in… | 某次看残疾农场动物在做… |
[02:50] | some sort of activity. | “爱”做的事呢 |
[02:51] | Okay, I did something bad. | 好吧 我做了点坏事 |
[02:52] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[02:53] | Yeah, yeah, something real bad. | 非常坏的事 |
[02:54] | I need Cam in a good mood before I tell him. | 我需要先把小卡哄开心了才敢告诉他 |
[02:56] | Is it infidelity? If feels like infidelity. | 你出轨了吗 听起来像是出轨了 |
[02:58] | – I can’t say. – Hey, Mitchell? | -我不能说 -米奇尔 |
[03:00] | It’s your turn to feel the burn on the churn! | 轮到你来体会搅乳桶的炽热了 |
[03:03] | Well, then I “butter” get over there. | 那我最好脚底抹”油” 冲去搅”黄油”啦 |
[03:06] | Okay, come on! | 好啊 来吧 |
[03:09] | Hey, Dwight. | 你好 德怀特 |
[03:10] | Ma’am. | 女士你好 |
[03:11] | So, did they just happen to have this costume | 所以他们这么刚好家里有 |
[03:13] | lying around in your size? | 这件符合你大小的制服吗 |
[03:14] | Weirdly, they did. | 虽然很诡异 但确实如此 |
[03:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, Dwight | 不不不 德怀特 |
[03:17] | has one of the most important games of the season next week | 下周有本赛季最重要的比赛之一 |
[03:19] | and I can’t have you getting him sick. | 我不能让你把他弄生病了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, I’m over the mono. | 我的单核细胞增多症已经好了 |
[03:22] | But it could still be contagious, | 但还是有可能有传染性 |
[03:23] | and I have a fun costume idea for you. | 而我想到一个适合你的有趣造型 |
[03:25] | How about being an old-timey bank robber? | 打扮成旧时代的银行抢匪怎么样 |
[03:28] | You gotta cover that face before the marshal gets to town. | 要在警长赶到之前把脸遮住 |
[03:32] | Hi! Oh, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:33] | Oh, nothing, just a Korean laser peel. | 没什么 就是做了个韩式激光换肤 |
[03:36] | Hurt like hell, but once the skin regenerates, | 超级疼 但是皮肤新生出来以后 |
[03:38] | it’s gonna take ten years off these money makers. | 能让我这双赚钱的手年轻十岁 |
[03:41] | Hey! There she is. | 她来了 |
[03:44] | Thanks for dropping her off. | 多谢你送她过来 |
[03:45] | Uh, actually, Rainer’s daughter is with her mom, | 其实 雷纳的女儿跟她们妈妈在一起 |
[03:48] | so I invited him to spend Thanksgiving with us. | 所以我邀请他来跟我们一起过感恩节 |
[03:50] | I am loving this country theme! | 我超爱这个乡村主题 |
[03:53] | This reminds me of when I worked for Newscenter Twelve | 让我想起当初给塔尔萨市的十二新闻台 |
[03:56] | in Tulsa, except no one here’s bitter and drunk. | 工作的日子 除了这里没有刻薄的醉汉 |
[04:00] | Gosh, I would hate for you to feel weird, though, | 我就怕你待在这里会觉得格格不入 |
[04:02] | since this is just for family. | 毕竟这可是家庭聚会 |
[04:04] | Isn’t that our old neighbor, Jerry, | 我们的老邻居杰瑞是不是 |
[04:05] | stuffing appetizers into a ziplock? | 正在往自封袋里装前菜 |
[04:08] | You know what, Rainer, you are more than welcome to stay. | 雷纳 我们很欢迎你留下 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Okay, well, I guess the main thing | 好吧 我觉得最重要的是 |
[04:14] | is all the Dunphys are here. | 邓菲家的人都能齐聚在此 |
[04:16] | Hey, Rainer, what’s the weather going to be like for tomorrow? | 雷纳 明天天气会怎样 |
[04:17] | Clear and sunny skies, highs in the mid 70s, | 晴空万里 温度最高在23摄氏度左右 |
[04:20] | but hang onto that umbrella ’cause Monday… | 但伞还是不能忘了 因为周一… |
[04:21] | Yeah, I just needed tomorrow, | 我只想知道明天的 |
[04:22] | because that’s when we’re having our big family football game. | 因为明天是我们的家庭橄榄球赛 |
[04:25] | Remember last year? | 还记得去年吗 |
[04:26] | We ran that play? | 我们用的那战术 |
[04:28] | The Haley Mary? | 海利式超远长传 |
[04:29] | Uh, but tomorrow we’re supposed… | 可是明天我们… |
[04:30] | To have sunny weather? Yeah, you said that. | 预计是晴天吗 你说过了 |
[04:32] | Rainer’s taking me to Cabo for the weekend. | 雷纳周末要带我去卡波 |
[04:34] | So, I had a problem. | 所以我有个问题 |
[04:35] | I wasn’t sure if my hairdryer | 我不知道我的吹风机 |
[04:37] | ran on Mexican electricity. | 用墨西哥的电还能不能运转 |
[04:40] | Oh, and telling my dad. | 还有 要怎么告诉我爸 |
[04:42] | I had two problems. | 我有两个问题了 |
[04:56] | Doctor’s call it “Hysterical impotence.” | 医生把这称为”癔病性阳痿” |
[04:58] | There’s nothing physically wrong, per se. | 就是说身体上没毛病 |
[05:00] | But because of my divorce trauma, | 但因为我离婚的创伤 |
[05:02] | I guess I’m rewired down there. | 可能影响到了我下面的小兄弟 |
[05:04] | – I get it. – Okay, city slickers, | -我懂了 -时髦都市人 |
[05:06] | guess who has a genuine petting zoo in the backyard? | 猜猜谁家后院里有个真正的爱畜乐园 |
[05:11] | * Summer breeze makes me feel fine * | * 夏日微风 让我舒爽 * |
[05:15] | All right! | 瞧瞧 |
[05:19] | Animals! | 好多动物 |
[05:20] | Oh, Cam, and you had the scarecrow made to look like Mitch! | 卡梅隆 你还做了个长得像米奇的稻草人 |
[05:24] | No, no, no, my mom sent that out from Missouri. | 不不不 那稻草人是我妈从老家寄来的 |
[05:26] | I grew up with that. | 他从小伴着我长大 |
[05:27] | I even learned how to dance with it. | 我连跳舞都是跟他学的呢 |
[05:29] | I guess, now that you mention it, I do have a-a type. | 但经你这么一说 我貌似是有个理想型 |
[05:32] | – Hey, what’s on this goat’s head? – That’s my big idea — | -那只山羊头上是啥 -我的伟大创意 |
[05:34] | a camera to capture everyone’s delight! | 摄相机记录下大伙的快乐时光 |
[05:36] | – Guess what I call it. – Goat-Pro? | -猜猜我管这叫啥 -羊动专业摄影吗 |
[05:39] | That’s also a…good name, yep. | 你取的这名字… 也不赖 |
[05:42] | Look, Joe. This is a goat. | 看啊 乔 这是一只山羊 |
[05:46] | Ahh, I’m scared! | 我好害怕 |
[05:48] | No, no, no, there’s nothing to be scared of. | 不不不 没什么好害怕的 |
[05:50] | That’s the way he says, “I love you.” | 它就是这么跟别人说”我爱你” |
[05:52] | Of all the animals, this one is the one | 这么多动物之中 这货的叫声 |
[05:54] | that sounds the most like an informer being tortured. | 跟告密者在被施以极刑时的惨叫最像 |
[05:58] | I cannot have another son that is afraid of animals. | 我不能再有一个怕动物的儿子 |
[06:01] | When Manny was 5, he went to a petting zoo | 曼尼五岁时 他去爱畜乐园玩 |
[06:03] | with a backpack full of truffle popcorn. | 双肩包里装满了松露爆米花 |
[06:06] | By the time they pulled the pigs off him, | 在人们终于把那些猪从他身上拽下来时 |
[06:08] | he was only wearing one sock. | 他全身上下只剩一只袜子了 |
[06:10] | Joe, relax. | 乔 放心 |
[06:12] | Animals don’t attack people for no reason. | 动物不会无故攻击人类的 |
[06:14] | Let go of me! Oh, let go of me! | 放开我 快点放开 |
[06:16] | Run, Jerry! They do terrible things! | 快逃 杰瑞 他们可会欺负人了 |
[06:22] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[06:23] | The box of hair products we pre-shipped has arrived | 我们提前寄出的洗发产品包裹 |
[06:25] | and is waiting for us at the resort. | 已经抵达度假村了 |
[06:27] | I don’t care about our hair anymore. | 我不在乎我们的头发了 |
[06:29] | Hey! That’s crazy talk. | 你这是在胡言乱语 |
[06:31] | I still haven’t gotten up the guts to tell my parents. | 我还是没足够的勇气告诉我父母 |
[06:33] | My mom will be cool, but my dad is gonna freak out. | 我妈也许能接受 但我爸一定会抓狂 |
[06:36] | Well, I’ll tell him. | 那我去告诉他 |
[06:37] | Your dad and I are buds. | 我和你爸是好哥们 |
[06:39] | And I am excellent at delivering bad news with a smile. | 而且我特擅长跟人说坏消息的同时保持微笑 |
[06:42] | And that means the Coast Guard | 这意味着海岸巡防队员 |
[06:44] | will be spending the holidays with their families, | 能回家与家人一同度过假期 |
[06:46] | because the search has been called off. | 因为此次搜索行动已被叫停 |
[06:49] | Wow, you’re good. | 你果然厉害 |
[06:51] | Phil. Hey. | 菲尔 你好 |
[06:53] | I know we haven’t been spending enough time together lately, | 我知道最近我们一直聚少离多 |
[06:57] | but I scored this amazing villa in Cabo for the weekend, | 但我在卡波预约了超赞的度假别墅过周末 |
[07:01] | and I wanted to take a special someone. | 我想带个特殊的人一起去 |
[07:03] | Listening. | 我在听 |
[07:04] | I know you have your big family football game, | 我知道你有家庭橄榄球大赛 |
[07:06] | but it’s right on the water. Horseback riding on the beach. | 但别墅紧临大海 可以在海滩上骑马 |
[07:09] | I see us both in white shirts. | 我已经看见我俩穿白衬衫策马奔腾了 |
[07:11] | – Phil. – Claire, I know. | -菲尔 -克莱尔 我知道 |
[07:13] | It sounds like the best weekend of my life, mi amigo, | 听起来像是我一生中最美好的周末 我的朋友 |
[07:16] | but I can’t. It’s family time. | 但我不能去 要享受家庭时光 |
[07:18] | – He wants to take Haley. – Yeah. | -他是想带海莉去 -没错 |
[07:20] | Did you think I was asking you? | 你以为我在邀请你吗 |
[07:21] | What… brother can’t yank a brother’s chain? | 咋啦 作为好哥们不能逗逗你玩吗 |
[07:24] | You trippin’? | 小题大做想搞事啊 |
[07:26] | This guy! | 哥们真逗 |
[07:28] | I’ll send you some pictures. | 我会给你发些照片的 |
[07:29] | – Okay. – But not from the nude beach. Ooh! | -好啊 -但在裸体沙滩拍的就不发了 |
[07:31] | Oh, that’s funny ’cause it’s my naked daughter! | 真好笑因为裸体的是我的宝贝女儿 |
[07:34] | And you’re taking her away! | 而你把她从我身边夺走了 |
[07:36] | It’s okay. | 不哭不哭 |
[07:40] | See? They like it when you pet them. | 看见没 它们很喜欢被你抚摸 |
[07:43] | And when you look into their eyes, | 如果你凝视着它们的眼睛 |
[07:45] | you can see that they’re very smart. | 就会发现它们其实很聪明 |
[07:47] | They have a very deep soul. | 它们也有内心和灵魂 |
[07:49] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[07:51] | Name? It’s a goat. Just touch it. | 一只山羊还要什么名字 让你摸你就摸 |
[07:54] | I know it’s a bummer, Haley going to Cabo. | 我知道海莉去卡波让你很郁闷 |
[07:56] | I wouldn’t salt those margarita glasses just yet. | 她去不去还不一定呢 |
[07:59] | Once I remind her how much fun Thanksgiving weekend is here, | 等我让她记起家里的感恩节周末多好玩 |
[08:02] | she’s not going anywhere. | 她就哪也不想去了 |
[08:04] | Well, I hope it goes better than | 希望效果会好过你上次那个 |
[08:05] | your big presentation on why the Ice Capades | “白雪溜冰团比科切拉音乐节更酷”的 |
[08:07] | were cooler than Coachella. | 推销大作战 |
[08:11] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[08:12] | I heard you had some tentative travel plans. | 我听说你们计划着要去旅行 |
[08:15] | Actually, we just checked in for our flight online. | 其实我们刚刚在网上确认了航班 |
[08:17] | Thanks for being so cool about this. | 谢谢你在这件事上这么开明 |
[08:19] | Of course. Mmm. | 当然 |
[08:22] | Potable water. | 有饮用水真好 |
[08:24] | We take this stuff for granted stateside, don’t we? | 咱美国人都对干净的水源习以为常了对吧 |
[08:27] | It’s a five-star resort. | 我们去的是五星级度假村 |
[08:28] | I’m sure we’ll be fine. | 我很肯定水会很干净的 |
[08:29] | Smell those side dishes. | 闻闻那些小吃的香气 |
[08:31] | They’re gonna be even better tomorrow | 等到明天赛前野餐时 |
[08:32] | at the post-game picnic. | 味道肯定更好 |
[08:33] | You know what’s not a picnic? | 你知道有什么不像野餐一样放松吗 |
[08:34] | Putting on your bedroom slipper | 在卧室里穿上拖鞋时 |
[08:36] | and getting an ankle full of scorpion. | 发现脚上爬满了蝎子 |
[08:37] | Thanks, Dad. I’ll take my chances. | 谢了 老爸 我愿意冒这个险 |
[08:39] | That’s what you said about Coachella, | 你上次去科切拉音乐节前也是这么说的 |
[08:40] | and you missed Kristi Yamaguchi doing a triple twist lift | 而你错过了克丽斯蒂·山口和小蟋蟀杰明尼 |
[08:43] | with Jiminy Cricket. | 做转体三周托举 |
[08:47] | – What? – You are not allowed to eat those with your blood pressure. | -怎么了 -你血压那么高不能吃这个 |
[08:50] | Don’t worry. These chips won’t show up | 别担心 这些薯片的影响 |
[08:51] | for a couple of weeks, and by then I’ll have switched doctors. | 几周后才能看出来 到时我已经换医生了 |
[08:53] | Sorry, Gloria’s orders. | 不好意思 歌洛莉亚下令了 |
[08:55] | Hey, Jay, looks like you could use a little square dance. | 杰 看起来你需要跳跳方块舞放松一下 |
[08:58] | That would be about the last… | 那是我最不想做的… |
[08:59] | * Ho, grab your partner, swing ’em ’round * | * 拉住你的舞伴 转个圈 * |
[09:01] | * Put on your best suit and go to town * | * 换上最好的衣裳 进城逛 * |
[09:03] | Cam, why are you… | 小卡 你为什么 |
[09:03] | * Eat some corn and ride a horse * | * 吃点玉米 把马骑 * |
[09:05] | * Are we having fun? Why, yes, of course * | * 问俺们爽不 当然爽 * |
[09:07] | That’s it! I’m out of here! | 够了 我要走人了 |
[09:09] | I need some aspirin. I’m going to a pharmacy. | 我要去药房买点阿司匹林 |
[09:11] | I’m coming too. No reason. | 我也去 没什么理由 |
[09:13] | Apparently, you don’t need a reason to leave your family. | 这年头抛下家人貌似是不需要理由的 |
[09:16] | I’ll go too. I’m out of ramen and Xanax. | 我也去 我的方便面和抗抑郁药不够了 |
[09:19] | What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:21] | This is what we in the weather game | 我们天气预报圈里管这叫 |
[09:22] | refer to as a “High-pressure system.” | “高压[力]系统” |
[09:29] | This reminds me of the time | 此情此景让我想起 |
[09:30] | I walked in on you watching “Top Gun”. | 我撞见你边看《壮志凌云》边”撸黄油棍” |
[09:32] | You need to stop telling that story. | 你别再提起那件事了 |
[09:33] | Whatever you did to Cam, | 无论你对小卡做了什么 |
[09:35] | it can’t have been that bad. | 肯定没糟到那份上 |
[09:36] | And it is not worth this. | 也肯定不值得你这么牺牲 |
[09:39] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe I’m worrying too much. | 也许你是对的 也许我过于担忧了 |
[09:41] | You are. | 没错 |
[09:43] | I gave Cam’s Fizbo costume away. | 我把小卡的费兹波小丑服送人了 |
[09:44] | Oh, my God, he’s gonna kill everyone in the house. | 我的天 这里即将发生灭门惨案 |
[09:46] | The truck was here, and there were so many boxes, | 当时卡车已经到了 各种纸箱子混在一起 |
[09:48] | and you know how excited I get about a deduction. | 你也知道我一扔旧货就会兴奋得昏了头 |
[09:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:52] | He’s not going to believe that this was an accident. | 他不会相信那只是意外的 |
[09:54] | You can never, ever tell him. | 你永远永远不能告诉他 |
[09:56] | He’s gonna know it’s missing. | 他会发现衣服不见了的 |
[09:57] | I mean, he pulls it out for everything. | 屁大点活动他都要拿出来穿 |
[09:59] | Birthday parties, brunches, hot yoga… | 生日派对 早午餐 高温瑜珈 |
[10:03] | I-I need to wait for the right moment. | 我得等到时机对了再说 |
[10:05] | There’s not gonna be a right moment. | 时机永远也不会对的 |
[10:07] | Hey, ain’t nothing in the world that can get me down | 每当我抱着小猪崽 |
[10:09] | when I’m holding a little piglet. | 这世上再也没有什么能把我打倒了 |
[10:11] | Look at her! | 看看她 |
[10:12] | It’s time. Sweetie? | 是时候了 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | – Don’t do it. – Don’t do what? | -不要 -不要什么 |
[10:15] | I need you to sit down for this. | 我需要你坐下听 |
[10:17] | Take a bale. | 坐在草包上 |
[10:18] | Think of the children. | 想想孩子们 |
[10:19] | Lily, Dwight. | 莉莉 德怀特 |
[10:23] | I gave Fizbo away. | 我把菲茨宝送人了 |
[10:29] | – What? – I know how much that costume meant to you, | -什么 -我知道那套衣服对你意义深远 |
[10:31] | and I am so, so sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[10:36] | Well, it’s a lot to process. | 这需要好好消化 |
[10:38] | I know. Accidents do happen. | 我理解人难免会犯错 |
[10:41] | And I am holding a little piglet. | 而且我正抱着一只小猪崽 |
[10:44] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[10:46] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a turkey to deep fry. | 如果你们不介意的话 我要去油炸火鸡了 |
[10:50] | Here. Hold Connor. | 给 抱着康纳 |
[10:51] | – No, I… Okay. | -不…好吧 |
[10:56] | I married the sweetest, | 我嫁给了这个星球上 |
[10:57] | most understanding man on the planet. | 最温柔最善解人意的男人 |
[10:58] | Or he did something even worse to you | 或者他对你做了甚至更糟糕的事情 |
[11:01] | and wants to get you in a good mood. | 只想让你有个好心情 |
[11:03] | No. | 不会的 |
[11:04] | Yes! | 肯定是 |
[11:09] | You don’t have to cover your face. | 你不用遮住你的脸 |
[11:10] | I don’t care what Coach Cam says about mono. | 我不在乎小卡教练说的传染性接吻病 |
[11:12] | You’re way too pretty. | 而且你的可爱我没抵抗力 |
[11:14] | Oh, no. | 别这么说 |
[11:16] | I mean, listen, I’m flattered, | 我有些受宠若惊 |
[11:18] | but even though you are so, so tall | 但虽然你长这么 那么高 |
[11:24] | you are in high school and I’m… | 你还在上高中 而我 |
[11:26] | Very beautiful. | 超美 |
[11:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:30] | I was going to say, “in college,” but thanks. | 我本来要说上大学 但还是谢谢你 |
[11:34] | Stop it, oh, my God! | 别这样 天哪 |
[11:37] | Ugh! Dad is killing me. | 爸爸要把我逼死了 |
[11:38] | He’s trying to guilt trip me out of going to Cabo. | 他企图让我感到愧疚然后不去卡波 |
[11:40] | When is he gonna let me live my own life? | 他什么时候才能让我过自己的生活 |
[11:41] | Maybe when you stop living out of his basement | 也许等你不再住在他的地下室 |
[11:43] | and eating all of his food. | 不再吃他的东西时 |
[11:44] | You’re right. I am a victim. | 你说得对 我就是受害者 |
[11:49] | I should get this tiny mouthwash for Haley. | 我该买这个迷你漱口水给海莉 |
[11:51] | It’s the abandon-your-family travel size. | 这是抛弃家人去旅行装 |
[11:53] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[11:55] | I know — Corn Nuts, two-for-one sale. | 我知道 炸玉米粒 这时候在买一送一 |
[11:58] | I feel like God’s giving me the middle finger. | 我感觉上帝在对我竖中指 |
[12:00] | No. That’s my wife’s divorce lawyer. | 不 那是我妻子的离婚律师 |
[12:04] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[12:06] | That bastard was my ex’s lawyer. | 那个混蛋也是我前妻的律师 |
[12:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:09] | I bet he’s here to buy some extra-small condoms, | 我打赌他是来这买超小号避孕套 |
[12:13] | the kind that they keep behind the counter. | 需要找药剂师买的那种 |
[12:16] | Shut up. | 少啰嗦 |
[12:17] | I keep having this dream that he’s dying of thirst | 我一直做梦他快要渴死在沙漠里 |
[12:20] | in the desert, and I hit him with my car. | 然后我开车撞飞他 |
[12:21] | -I thought you were over it. -I thought I was. | -我以为你已经走出来了 -我本来也以为 |
[12:23] | Let’s get out of here before my cuff explodes. | 趁我的手铐还没炸开 我们快走吧 |
[12:25] | Yeah, he already ruined my family. | 他已经毁了我的家庭 |
[12:27] | I don’t want him to ruin my Thanksgiving too. | 我不想他再毁了我的感恩节 |
[12:30] | No. | 不 |
[12:33] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[12:35] | It’s time someone stood up | 是时候有人站出来 |
[12:36] | to the weasels who sweep into our lives, | 对抗那些堂而皇之闯进我们生活 |
[12:37] | break up our families, | 破坏我们家庭 |
[12:38] | and take our loved ones to Cabo. | 带走我们挚爱去卡波的黄鼠狼了 |
[12:40] | I feel like you’re making this about you, but you’re right. | 我感觉你在把事扯到自己身上 但你说得对 |
[12:43] | Do you know when my high blood pressure started? | 你知道我什么时候开始有高血压的吗 |
[12:45] | When I met that guy. | 从我遇到那个人开始 |
[12:46] | Is this when someone’s supposed to say, “Get him!” | 这时候是不是该有人说 “把他拿下” |
[12:49] | – No. – You hold him down. | -不 -你把他按住 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna beat him with this orthopedic shoe. | 我来用这只矫形鞋打他 |
[12:51] | – Come here! – Let’s not lock into our — our first idea. | -来吧 -我们别想出第一个主意就行动啊 |
[12:55] | I love you, Mr. Goat! | 我爱你 山羊先生 |
[12:57] | Aw, you see, Joe? | 你看 乔 |
[12:58] | You listen to Mommy, and now you have a new best friend. | 听妈妈的话 现在你就有新朋友了 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:04] | You’re cold? I’ll go get you a blanket! | 你冷 我去给你拿条毯子 |
[13:07] | Well, if he was going to get the pig a blanket, | 如果他是去给猪拿毯子 |
[13:08] | you know what that would be called. | 你们知道应该怎么称呼吗 |
[13:10] | Pig in a blanket? | 猪包毯吗 |
[13:11] | Okay, I teed that one up for you. | 这哏我算喂到你嘴边了 |
[13:12] | All right, it’s time to fry this turkey. | 好了 该炸火鸡了 |
[13:14] | Somebody please lower my splatter goggles, boys? | 你俩谁能来帮我把防溅护目镜放下来 |
[13:16] | You heard him. | 叫你呢 |
[13:17] | You do it. | 你去 |
[13:18] | You’re not the president of goggle lowering. | 你又不是放眼镜主席 随便使唤人 |
[13:20] | I would be if they took a vote. | 如果有办投票我就能当 |
[13:23] | What could Cam have done? | 小卡能做错什么呢 |
[13:26] | Maybe he’s the one who’s having an affair. | 也许是他出轨了 |
[13:28] | I saw a list of clues in a magazine. | 我在杂志上看过出轨征兆 |
[13:30] | Has he joined a gym or bought sexy new underwear recently? | 他最近有没有加健身房会员或者买性感内衣 |
[13:33] | I think it’s sweet that you think | 很感谢看得起我们 |
[13:35] | we’re capable of having an affair, but we’re just so tired. | 觉得我们还有余力出轨 但我们真的很累 |
[13:39] | All right now, boys, | 好了各位 |
[13:40] | the key is you drop it nice and gentle like. | 一定要像这样轻轻地慢慢地放下去 |
[13:46] | Mono! | 接吻病 |
[13:49] | Runaway goat! | 脱缰之羊 |
[13:53] | Aw, you wanted to run to the barn! | 你是想躲去畜棚吧 |
[13:59] | Let me put a positive spin on this. | 我来反转一下这个悲伤的故事 |
[14:02] | Who here likes goat? | 谁喜欢吃羊肉 |
[14:08] | Hello, you son of a bitch. | 你这个畜生 |
[14:10] | Hope you like that deodorant, ’cause you stink! | 希望那个除臭剂好用 因为你就是个臭家伙 |
[14:12] | Wart remover — | 退疣灵 |
[14:13] | well, if that works, there’ll be nothing left. | 见效的话 你全身就要不见了 |
[14:15] | Well, well, well. Norbert and Pritchett. | 哎哟哟 诺伯特和普里契特 |
[14:17] | Jay, I don’t think I ever got a chance | 杰 一直没机会向你道谢 |
[14:19] | to thank you for buying me my first Ferrari. | 多谢你让我赚进了第一辆法拉利 |
[14:21] | I wish you drove it off a cliff. | 祝你开下悬崖 |
[14:22] | Like the one my house is on, | 我的豪宅就在悬崖上 |
[14:23] | which you also paid for, thank you? | 也是用你的钱买的 太感谢了 |
[14:26] | This doesn’t sound like we’re getting him. | 我们不是要把他拿下的吗 |
[14:28] | Look, you want some free legal advice, fellas? | 你们想要免费法律建议吗 伙计们 |
[14:30] | Three words — Ladies. Leave. Losers. | 送你们三个词 娘们 滚吧 废柴 |
[14:34] | No, sir, we have three words for you. | 不 先生 我们有三个字送你 |
[14:36] | Have you no sh– have you — | 你 有没 羞… |
[14:38] | have no — have you no shame — it can be four words. | 没有… 没羞没躁 四个字 |
[14:41] | Who’s this chuckle-head? | 这傻蛋是谁 |
[14:42] | Someone who you’re never gonna know, | 你永远也不会认识的人 |
[14:44] | ’cause I’m happily married most of the time. | 因为我结婚以来大部分时间都很幸福 |
[14:47] | Aw, that’s what they all say. | 大家都这么说 |
[14:48] | Then one day your wife wakes up and says, “Oh, my God! | 然后有一天你老婆醒了之后说 “我的天 |
[14:51] | I married a moron!” | 我嫁了个傻逼” |
[14:52] | She calls me, and I’m like, | 她给我打电话 我接起来说 |
[14:53] | “Hello, Mrs. Chuckle–“ | “你好 傻蛋夫人…” |
[15:02] | Yeah, that’s about right. | 挺准的 |
[15:09] | He might have had a heart attack. | 他可能是心脏病发了 |
[15:10] | We probably ought to do something. | 我们好像该做点什么吧 |
[15:12] | Oh, I saw some champagne back there. | 我之前有看到那边有香槟 |
[15:14] | It’s the guy on the ground! | 他倒这儿了 |
[15:15] | Oh! Take the defibrillator, I’ll call 911. | 拿着除颤器 我去报警 |
[15:18] | Guys, help me out. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 两位帮帮我 我根本不会用这个 |
[15:19] | I watch a lot of “Grey’s Anatomy,” | 我看了好多《实习医生格蕾》 |
[15:21] | but I fast-forward through the non-romantic scenes. | 不过所有不浪漫的镜头我全快进了 |
[15:23] | No no no, we’re not gonna save him! | 不不不 不能救他 |
[15:24] | Jerry, no, Jerry. | 杰瑞 别这样 杰瑞 |
[15:26] | Jay, get him off me! | 杰 把他拉开 |
[15:27] | Look at his basket. Wasn’t much of a life. | 看看他的购物篮 活得也不是舒适 |
[15:34] | Ah, hell, I’m gonna regret this. | 天啊 我肯定会后悔的 |
[15:38] | I’m feeling better, Pritchett. I think it was just gas. | 我感觉好点了 普里契特 应该只是胀气 |
[15:40] | Better safe than sorry. | 以防万一 |
[15:44] | Oh, I deserve some of the blame. | 一部分错在我 |
[15:46] | I made my farmscape too inviting. | 我把农场风情画弄得太有吸引力了 |
[15:48] | Okay. This is a mess. | 好吧 简直一团糟 |
[15:50] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们要怎么办 |
[15:52] | Alex, how many goats have to die | 艾丽克斯 需要牺牲多少条羊命 |
[15:54] | until you get a handle on your insatiable appetite | 你才能停止对高中小鲜肉 |
[15:56] | for high-school boys? | 无休止的渴望 |
[15:57] | Actually, I-it’s my fault. | 其实 这是我的错 |
[15:59] | Ooh, Dwight. We’re good-looking guys. | 德怀特 我们长得好看的人 |
[16:01] | We don’t apologize for it. | 不为自己有吸引力而道歉 |
[16:03] | I got you a blanket, Mr. Goat. | 我把毯子拿来了 山羊先生 |
[16:04] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[16:06] | We’re going to wait for Santa Claus by the chimney! | 我们去烟囱旁边等圣诞老人 |
[16:08] | But it’s Thanksgiving. | 但今天是感恩节啊 |
[16:11] | What about Mr. Goat? | 山羊先生怎么办 |
[16:12] | How come I don’t hear him anymore? | 为什么我听不到他的声音了 |
[16:14] | Ay, Mr. Goat is fine! | 山羊先生没事啦 |
[16:19] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:20] | What is it, Mr. Goat? | 你说什么 山羊先生 |
[16:23] | He’s saying that he needs some time alone. | 他说他想静静 |
[16:26] | Look, there’s some cookies for Santa. | 看 这些是给圣诞老人的饼干 |
[16:28] | Here, why don’t you go and sit by the chimney and wait. | 给你 去烟囱边坐着等好吗 |
[16:30] | Santa! | 圣诞老人 |
[16:33] | Hey lookit, it’s not my place to try to parent your kids. | 我不应该插嘴你孩子的教育 |
[16:36] | – Good. – But one thing we learn on the farm | -很好 -但是我们在农场上学到的就是 |
[16:39] | is that death is a part of life. | 死亡是生命的一部分 |
[16:42] | If you tell Joe what happened to that goat, | 你敢告诉乔那只山羊出事了 |
[16:44] | death is gonna be part of your life. | 死亡将会是你生命的一部分 |
[16:45] | You know what, kids can handle a lot more than you think. | 其实孩子的承受能力比你想象中要大得多 |
[16:48] | And every step, from birth till the end, | 而且从出生到死亡的每一步 |
[16:51] | has its own magical beauty. | 都有它自身的魅力 |
[16:53] | So, do we jam the goat in the garbage | 是要把山羊塞进垃圾桶里 |
[16:55] | or heave it over the fence? | 还是扔到围栏外 |
[16:57] | Teach your children well. | 好好教你的孩子吧 |
[16:59] | Hey. Thanks for before. | 谢谢你刚刚救了我 |
[17:01] | You know, pushing me out of the way of the goat. | 推了我一把 免得被山羊撞上 |
[17:03] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用谢啦 |
[17:04] | It’s more about protecting the office. | 为了保护领导人而已 |
[17:06] | Look, I think we both know you should have been president. | 我们都知道应该是你当主席的 |
[17:09] | Maybe I’ve been hard on you ’cause I’m jealous. | 或许我一直找你麻烦是因为我嫉妒你 |
[17:14] | Yeah, okay. | 好呀 |
[17:14] | You two keep making out while I carry the dead goat. | 我在搬这死羊 你俩却在这里谈情说爱 |
[17:26] | Mr. Goat? | 山羊先生 |
[17:30] | Any suspicious activity on that phone bill? | 电话账单上有什么可疑活动吗 |
[17:32] | Well, Cam spent $100 on the psychic hotline… | 小卡花了100刀打通灵热线 |
[17:35] | …but that’s normal during the run-up to award’s season. | 但是赛季越来越紧张时 这也是正常的 |
[17:38] | I just saw we were running out of pumpkin dip, | 我刚看到南瓜酱快吃完了 |
[17:40] | and I know it’s your favorite, so I brought you some. | 我知道你最喜欢这个 就给你拿了点过来 |
[17:42] | What’s your game? | 你到底在玩什么把戏 |
[17:42] | – Yeah, show us your underwear. – What? | -没错 亮出你内衣里的乾坤 -什么 |
[17:45] | Why are we so understanding about Fizbo, huh? | 菲茨宝的事情你为什么这么淡定 |
[17:47] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[17:48] | Hiding? | 隐瞒 |
[17:49] | Shame on you. | 你太可耻了 |
[17:50] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 今天是感恩节 |
[17:52] | I want to celebrate with my husband, | 我想跟我的丈夫 |
[17:54] | my daughter, my lovely family, Jerry. | 我的女儿 我可爱的家人 杰瑞一起庆祝 |
[17:58] | I think it’s sad that you two look at life | 你们俩把生活看作是一场 |
[18:00] | as some sort of game where everyone’s trying | 每个人都试着摆脱某些事责任的游戏 |
[18:01] | to get away with something. | 真是太可悲了 |
[18:03] | Some people are just nice. | 有的人就是人很好而已 |
[18:07] | They bought it. | 他们信了 |
[18:08] | Truth is, I paid for the jamboree | 其实是我把我们之前 |
[18:09] | with money we had saved for a romantic Hawaiian vacation. | 为了去夏威夷度假省下的钱花在这场欢宴上 |
[18:14] | I even sprung for fancy straw bales flown in from Missouri. | 我甚至还从密苏里买了奢华草包寄过来 |
[18:19] | That’s class. | 这才叫档次 |
[18:24] | The hell happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[18:26] | I think I felt enough for one day. | 我这一天也是受够了 |
[18:30] | It’s possible I’ve been electrocuted one too many times. | 可能是我被电击太多的副作用 |
[18:33] | You know, I learned something today. | 我今天学到了一些东西 |
[18:35] | I saw a man nearly die right in front of me. | 我看到一个人在我面前差点死了 |
[18:38] | And this is a constant reminder | 而这玩意时刻在提醒我 |
[18:40] | that it can happen to me at any moment. | 我也随时可能有同样遭遇 |
[18:42] | It’s a lot to think about. | 很让人不禁思考 |
[18:45] | So I’m not gonna. | 所以老子不戴了 |
[18:48] | Phil, get me a beer. | 菲尔 给我拿瓶啤酒 |
[18:49] | Jerry, get me a scotch. | 杰瑞 给我来杯威士忌 |
[18:51] | I learned something today, too. | 我今天也有点心得 |
[18:53] | It’s a lot right now, Jerry. | 现在不是时候 杰瑞 |
[19:01] | What’s the matter, kid? | 出什么事了 儿子 |
[19:03] | I loved Mr. Goat. | 我爱山羊先生 |
[19:05] | He died. | 它死了 |
[19:07] | Please don’t smoke. | 求你别抽了 |
[19:10] | Hey, don’t you worry about a thing, Joey. | 你完全不需要担心 乔 |
[19:14] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我会一直在 |
[19:23] | Dad, I don’t care what you say. I’m going to Cabo. | 爸 不管你说什么 卡波我去定了 |
[19:25] | You sure are. | 行 去吧 |
[19:26] | Sure, I’m gonna get kidnapped by Aztecs | 对对对 我会被阿兹特克人绑架 |
[19:28] | and sacrificed in a volcano. I get it. | 然后扔进火山里献祭 行了 |
[19:30] | No, honey, I want you to go. | 不 宝贝 我想要你去 |
[19:31] | I-I’m sorry about earlier. | 抱歉我之前那样子 |
[19:34] | I was mad. And instead of talking about it, | 我很生气 但没有直接说 |
[19:36] | I pushed it down and it came out in some ugly ways | 死憋在心里 结果爆发反而更难看 |
[19:39] | with my beautiful daughter and a lawyer who has warts. | 伤到我美丽的女儿和那个长疣的律师 |
[19:44] | Anyway, it’s just more and more of your life | 总之 只是因为你的生活 |
[19:46] | is happening away from me, and it’s normal and good, | 越来越与我无关 这很正常 也是好事 |
[19:49] | but it’s hard. | 但我难以接受 |
[19:50] | Damn it, why do you have to be so sweet? | 靠 你这么贴心干嘛 |
[19:52] | Now I feel guilty. | 现在我感觉内疚了 |
[19:53] | Don’t. Go to Cabo. Have fun. | 别内疚 去卡波好好玩 |
[19:56] | You know, I could play football today. | 我可以今天玩橄榄球 |
[19:58] | Run that Haley Mary? | 来一次海利式超远长传战术 |
[19:59] | That would be so wonderful… | 那就太好了 |
[20:03] | – Electrocuted again? – Real bad. | -又被电了吗 -很严重 |
[20:07] | Okay, break! Let’s go! | 散开 上吧 |
[20:08] | All right, everybody. | 好了 大家 |
[20:10] | Welcome to the 15th annual Thanksgiving football game, | 欢迎来到第15届感恩节橄榄球年度比赛 |
[20:13] | being played a day early. | 这次提前一天举行 |
[20:15] | I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention | 我必须提一句 |
[20:16] | how beautiful it is that we’re all together. | 我们能齐聚一堂真是太棒了 |
[20:19] | Is it just me, or can you feel the love… | 是我的错觉吗 还是你们也能感受到爱… |
[20:22] | – Can we please do this? – All right. | -能快点开始吗 -好吧 |
[20:24] | Down! | 准备进攻 |
[20:26] | Set. | 就位 |
[20:27] | – Phil, we’re good, right? – Oh, we’re great. | -菲尔 我们还好吧 -很好 |
[20:28] | You should really take Claire to this resort. | 你真该带克莱尔去一次这个度假村 |
[20:30] | Very romantic. | 超浪漫 |
[20:31] | Blue, 39! | 蓝色39号战术 |
[20:32] | Heart-shaped jacuzzi in every room. | 每个房间都有心形浴缸 |
[20:34] | Kansas City, Kansas City… | 堪萨斯城 堪萨斯城 |
[20:39] | Actually, now I’m great. | 其实 我现在才算很好 |
[20:41] | Oh, my God, Dad. Seriously? | 天哪 老爸 要这样吗 |
[20:46] | Ah, what a beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[20:52] | Oh, I am exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[20:54] | I’m counting down the days till we’re in Hawaii. | 我已经在为夏威夷之旅倒数了 |
[20:56] | Sweetie, I don’t know if you can count that high. | 亲爱的 我估计你得数好久好久了 |
[20:58] | You remember how cool I was with the whole Fizbo thing? | 还记得我对菲茨宝这事多淡定吗 |
[21:00] | Cam, you spent the Hawaii money on this party, didn’t you? | 小卡 你把夏威夷经费花这派对上了吧 |
[21:03] | What is wrong with us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[21:05] | From now on, can we just be honest with each other, all right? | 从现在起 我们要互相坦诚 好吗 |
[21:07] | – No more games. – Deal. | -不耍心计 -成交 |
[21:09] | Hey, daddies. You look tired. | 爸爸们 你们看着很累 |
[21:11] | I made you some grilled cheese sandwiches. | 我给你们做了烤芝士三明治 |
[21:13] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[21:14] | – Well, there’s something we did right. – Yeah. | -我们还是有做得好的地方 -是啊 |
[21:17] | I needed them in a good mood. | 我得保持他们心情好 |
[21:19] | I kept this from the petting zoo. | 我留下了爱畜乐园的鸡 |