时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey — I just caught a glimpse of our pilot, | 我刚刚瞟到了机长 |
[00:05] | and he looks exactly like Sully. | 他长得和萨利机长一模一样 |
[00:07] | I-I think it is Sully. | 我觉得就是萨利机长本人 |
[00:09] | I think that’s a woman. | 我记得机长好像是个女的 |
[00:10] | – No, it’s a — – Yeah. | -才不是 -是的 |
[00:12] | Oh, I know what you’re doing, | 我知道你的小算盘 |
[00:13] | you’re testing the limits of my feminism. | 你在测试我有多支持女权主义 |
[00:16] | I will have you know that | 告诉你吧 |
[00:16] | I am perfectly fine putting my life in the hands | 我完全能接受我的生命 |
[00:19] | of a female pilot. | 掌握在女性飞行员手中 |
[00:21] | Hi, folks. This is your captain. | 各位旅客们好 我是你们的机长 |
[00:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:24] | Our flight time to Turks and Caicos | 本航班将于6小时24分钟后 |
[00:26] | is six hours, 24 minutes. | 抵达特克斯和凯科斯群岛[中美洲] |
[00:28] | Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff. | 各乘务人员 准备起飞 |
[00:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:31] | Time to take that special flying medicine Ronaldo gave us. | 该吃罗纳多给我们的特殊晕机药了 |
[00:34] | Yes, what does “Cuidado” mean? | 是啊 这个”库达多”是什么意思 |
[00:35] | I think it means “Sleep tight”? | 好像是”安眠”的意思 |
[00:37] | – I don’t know. – Oh, well, cheers! | -我也不知道 -好吧 一口闷 |
[00:38] | Cuidado. | 祝您安眠 |
[00:42] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[00:49] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[00:50] | Did we land? | 我们已经降落了吗 |
[00:51] | Oh, man, that stuff is good. | 这药效果也太好了 |
[00:53] | Bad news, folks, | 旅客们 我有个坏消息 |
[00:54] | we have some mechanical issues. | 发生了一些机械故障 |
[00:55] | We need to head back to the gate. | 我们需要返回登机口 |
[00:57] | Okay, any time you head back to the gate, | 每当听到返回登机口 |
[00:58] | that means your flight’s not taking off. | 就表示你航班不会起飞 |
[01:00] | All right, gather your things. | 好吧 拿好行李 |
[01:01] | We’re gonna need to scramble to find another one. | 我们得赶紧换个航班 |
[01:19] | Okay, Mr. Pritchett, there is a connecting flight | 普里契特先生 五分钟后 |
[01:22] | through Dallas that leaves in five minutes. | 有一趟在达拉斯转机的航班 |
[01:24] | You can catch it if you hurry. | 如果二位尽快的话可以赶上 |
[01:25] | I don’t want to go to Dallas. | 可我不想去达拉斯 |
[01:26] | We’re going to Turks and Caicos. | 我们要去的是特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[01:29] | Dallas is just where you make your connection. | 您在达拉斯转机而已 |
[01:33] | I’m sorry, I’m having a really hard time | 不好意思 我的大脑 |
[01:34] | processing information right now. | 现在处理不了任何信息 |
[01:35] | We took sleeping pills. | 我们吃了安眠药 |
[01:37] | Just make your way over to gate 32. | 你们只要去32号登机口就好 |
[01:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[01:40] | I can- wow. | 我去 |
[01:41] | Wait, why do these say “Dallas”? | 等等 机票上怎么写着”达拉斯” |
[01:43] | – I have no idea. – Ma’am? | -我不知道 -女士 |
[01:43] | Sorry, there’s been a horrible mistake. | 抱歉 我们遇到了严重问题 |
[01:47] | We don’t want to go to Dallas. | 我们想去的不是达拉斯 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:50] | Listen carefully — you’re connecting in Dallas | 仔细听好 你们是在达拉斯转机 |
[01:53] | to Turks and Caicos. | 到特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[01:54] | You need to be at gate 32 in four minutes, | 你们要在4分钟内赶到32号登机口 |
[01:57] | do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[01:58] | Yes. I’m not an idiot. | 当然 我又不是白痴 |
[02:00] | Okay, we have to be at gate 4 in 32 minutes. | 好 我们要在32分钟内赶到4号登机口 |
[02:03] | No, gate 32, write it down. | 错了 是32号登机口 写手上 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 写就写 |
[02:06] | Why is she so angry? | 她哪来这么大火气 |
[02:08] | Isn’t it obvious? She’s totally into me. | 这不明摆着的吗 她对我有意思 |
[02:09] | – She gave me a marker. – Mmm! Makes sense. | -不然怎么白送我笔 -有道理 |
[02:11] | – All right. – Okay. | -走着 -走着 |
[02:14] | – I’m just gonna follow you. – Okay. Yeah. | -我就跟着你走了 -走着 |
[02:16] | Wrong! | 走错了 |
[02:18] | I knew it. Instinct. | 我就知道 我直觉可准了 |
[02:20] | – Okay, yes. – Wait, no, my bag. | -走着 -等等 不 我的包呢 |
[02:23] | – My bag’s gone. – Okay, okay. | -我的包不见了 -好吧 |
[02:24] | It has my passport in it. | 我的护照还在包里呢 |
[02:26] | Wait, that guy — he has my bag. | 等等 那家伙 他偷了我的包 |
[02:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[02:31] | Nice try stealing my bag. | 想偷我的包没那么容易 |
[02:32] | I see you’ve already painted it. | 你居然已经把包涂成别的颜色了 |
[02:34] | Cam, it-it’s back on your shoulder! | 小卡 包又出现在你肩膀上了 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. You are good. | 我的天 你可真是神乎其技 |
[02:38] | Cam, listen to me, listen to me, listen to me. | 小卡 听我说听我说 |
[02:40] | If we’re gonna have any chance of getting to Dallas | 如果我们想平安抵达达拉斯 |
[02:42] | and then surviving there, we are going to need hats. | 并在那幸存下去 我们需要帽子 |
[02:47] | Hats. | 帽子 |
[02:48] | Hats. | 帽子 |
[02:49] | Excuse me, sir, sir, sir, sir, | 不好意思 先生先生先生 |
[02:51] | are you the proprietor of this haberdashery? | 您是这间帽子小铺的业主吗 |
[02:53] | Can you point me in the direction | 你能够告诉我你店里 |
[02:54] | of your finest sports caps? | 最好的体育鸭舌帽吗 |
[02:56] | What team? | 哪个队的 |
[02:57] | Gay — I’m not sure why that’s relevant. | 弯的 我不知道这和买帽子有什么关系 |
[02:59] | Oh. Okay. | 你怎么这样 |
[03:00] | I’ll just — | 我还是 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I have a question for you. | 我也有个问题想问你 |
[03:03] | When you’re outside the workplace, do you wear hats? | 你不上班的时候也戴帽子吗 |
[03:06] | Or does that just kind of make you feel | 还是那样会让你觉得 |
[03:07] | like you’re always in the office? | 你一直在上班 |
[03:08] | Oh, you know what, I think I am going to get these. | 这样吧 这些我全要了 |
[03:11] | No, Mitchell, we can’t — | 不行 米奇尔 我们不能 |
[03:12] | Oh, look, little girls’ hats. | 看啊 小女孩戴的帽子 |
[03:14] | Ooh. We should get one for Linda. | 我们应该给琳达买一顶 |
[03:16] | – Who? – Um, our daughter? | -那是谁 -我们的女儿啊 |
[03:19] | – No, it’s Lily. – Oh, I love that name. | -不 她叫莉莉 -我喜欢那个名字 |
[03:21] | Mitchell, why do you have 32 written on your arm? | 米奇尔 你胳膊上怎么写着32 |
[03:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:25] | Maybe it’s some sort of code, or maybe it’s my age. | 或许是什么密码 或许是我的年纪 |
[03:27] | Do I look 32 to you? | 你觉得我看起来像32岁吗 |
[03:29] | Tell me the truth. No, you know what — don’t. | 实话实说 不 不要说实话 |
[03:30] | Well, if we wrote it down, it must be something important. | 如果我们写在手上 那肯定是很重要的事 |
[03:33] | Hey, we should write down other stuff | 我们该把其他看起来 |
[03:34] | that seems important so we don’t forget. | 很重要的事也写下来 以免忘了 |
[03:36] | Yeah, okay. | 对 好的 |
[03:37] | Um, well, hats. | 帽子 |
[03:38] | – Hats, obviously. – Obviously. | -帽子 这是当然的 -当然的 |
[03:40] | Okay. Ah, what else? | 好 还有什么 |
[03:41] | – I feel like there was a — – A number. | -我记得还有个什么 -一个数字 |
[03:42] | – there was — 32. – 32. | -是32 -32 |
[03:44] | Attention, please. | 旅客们请注意 |
[03:44] | Passengers Mitchell Pritchett and Cameron Tucker… | 米奇尔·普里契特与卡梅隆·塔克 |
[03:47] | – You’re hearing that, right? – Yeah. | -你也听到了吧 -听到了 |
[03:48] | …please report to gate 32 immediately. | 请立即到32号登机口登机 |
[03:51] | Are we in trouble? | 我们犯错误了吗 |
[03:52] | – I don’t know. – He sounds mad. | -我不知道 -他听起来很生气 |
[03:53] | He does. Hey. | 是很生气 你看 |
[03:55] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:56] | No, no, no. Cam, don’t. | 不不不 小卡 不要 |
[03:57] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[03:58] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[03:59] | No, I — they just look so soft and inviting. | 不 椅子看起来太舒服太有诱惑力了 |
[04:02] | I-I don’t think I can go on. | 我觉得我坚持不住了 |
[04:04] | Tell Linda I love her. | 告诉琳达我爱她 |
[04:05] | No, you’re gonna tell Linda yourself, okay? | 不 你要挺过去亲口告诉她 |
[04:06] | I cannot go to Dallas without you. | 没有你我在达拉斯怎么活 |
[04:08] | The portions there are so big. | 他们菜那么大份我自己吃会死 |
[04:11] | I’m just so tired. I’m so very tired. | 我太累了 我实在太累了 |
[04:13] | I just need to close my eyes. | 我眼睛都睁不开了 |
[04:16] | Oh! Knock it off! | 少跟我来这套 |
[04:17] | Ow! You’re gonna suck it up. | 你得忍住 |
[04:18] | You’re gonna pull your act together. | 你得打起精神来 |
[04:20] | And you’re coming with me to gate 3232. | 你得跟我去3232号登机口 |
[04:23] | That can’t be right. | 这号码不对吧 |
[04:24] | We’re just never gonna make it. | 我们永远到不了 |
[04:25] | Oh, my God. You’re right. | 我的天 你说得对 |
[04:27] | We’re gonna die in this airport. | 我们会死在这个机场的 |
[04:30] | This is the final boarding call | 这是去达拉斯的224航班 |
[04:32] | for flight 224 to Dallas at gate 32. | 在32号登机口的最后登机通知 |
[04:34] | Wait, there’s still time. Sir, stop! | 等等 我们还赶得及 英雄请留步 |
[04:36] | Stop! | 停车 |
[04:37] | Is there a way that you can take us | 请问您能不能载我们去 |
[04:39] | – to gate 32? – 32, yeah. | -32号登机口 -32号 没错 |
[04:43] | – I guess. – Okay, wow. | -好吧 -好 |
[04:45] | Thank you so much. You are a life saver. | 太感谢您了 您救了我们的命 |
[04:47] | Please hurry. Okay. | 麻烦您快点 |
[04:49] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[04:52] | – Thank you. – Oh, thank you. | -谢谢您 -太感谢您了 |
[04:54] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you so much. | -万分感谢 -万分感谢 |
[04:54] | Mitch and Cam. | 我们是米奇和小卡 |
[04:55] | Hi! Hi! Hi, we’re Mitch and Cam! | 您好 我们是米奇和小卡 |
[04:57] | I’m Mitch, he’s Cam. | 我是米奇 他是小卡 |
[04:58] | Mr. Tucker, Mr. Pritchett — | 塔克先生 普里契特先生 |
[05:00] | you made it just in time. | 你们刚好赶到 |
[05:02] | Okay. Oh, my gosh. | 太好了 我的天 |
[05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢二位 |
[05:04] | Lucy, her name is Lucy. | 露西 我们女儿的名字叫露西 |
[05:05] | We’re coming home, Lucy! | 我们回家来了 露西 |
[05:13] | Hey, everyone, we are firing up the hologram | 各位 我们五分钟后 |
[05:16] | to the Starship Enterprise in five minutes. | 向进取号星舰发射全息图 |
[05:18] | Be there or be square. | 不来是傻子 |
[05:20] | I don’t think he had to “or” that one. | 我觉得去了也是傻子 |
[05:23] | You know, honey, now that we’re here, | 亲爱的 现在我们到这里了 |
[05:24] | I’m not sure it’s such a great idea to barge in on Alex. | 我觉得擅自来找艾丽克斯不是个好主意 |
[05:26] | Claire, I’m worried. | 克莱尔 我担心她 |
[05:28] | She’s not returning texts. | 她不回我们短信 |
[05:29] | Her friend says she never goes out. | 她朋友说她从不出门 |
[05:30] | This is the first act of every Lifetime movie | 一生频道里讲到大学女生崩溃的电影中 |
[05:32] | about college girl meltdowns. | 都是以此为序幕 |
[05:34] | Yeah, but maybe we should give her a little head’s up. | 好吧 但我们或许该先跟她说一下 |
[05:36] | That’s what Alicia Silverstone’s mom, Judith Light, | 在”全优生到全忧生”中 |
[05:36] | 该频道只有一部《全优生到女优生》 艾丽西娅·希尔维斯通与朱迪斯·萊特皆是名演员 | |
[05:38] | thought in “From Straight A’s to a Straight Jacket.” | 艾丽西亚的妈妈朱迪斯一开始也这么觉得 |
[05:40] | Trust me, this is the best way to make sure | 相信我 这是确保她没有 |
[05:42] | she’s not spending her nights holed up and depressed. | 晚上躲起来抑郁的最好方式 |
[05:45] | Alex? Honey, it’s Mom and Dad. | 艾丽克斯 宝贝 爸妈来了 |
[05:49] | Oh, well, maybe this is a good sign. | 或许这是好现象 |
[05:51] | Maybe she’s already out with friends, just like a normal — | 或许她已经和朋友出去了 就像正常… |
[05:55] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[05:56] | Thought we’d pop by, say hi, maybe take you out for a bite. | 想着来打声招呼 或许带你出去吃顿饭 |
[05:59] | Unless you’ve already got fun group dinner plans? | 除非你已经和一群有趣的人约好出去吃饭了 |
[06:01] | My burrito’s ready. | 我的玉米卷饼热好了 |
[06:05] | You’re drinking? | 你在喝酒吗 |
[06:06] | Wine helps me sleep sometimes. | 有时酒能帮助我睡眠 |
[06:08] | You know, I really wish you guys had called. | 我真希望你们先打电话通知我 |
[06:09] | I’m so busy with school stuff right now, | 我现在忙着课业什么的 |
[06:11] | and this place is a mess. | 这里也一团乱 |
[06:16] | Aww, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[06:18] | You got a cat? | 你买了猫吗 |
[06:19] | – It’s not mine. – You stole a cat? | -不是我的 -你偷了一只猫吗 |
[06:21] | Just like Neve Campbell in “From Yale to Jail.” | 就像《耶鲁生沦落监狱》的内芙·坎贝尔 |
[06:21] | 有这本书但没这部剧 内芙·坎贝尔是知名电视女演员 | |
[06:23] | Oh, God. Honey, are you sure you’re okay? | 老天 宝贝 你真的没事吗 |
[06:25] | It’s Saturday night. | 这是周六晚上 |
[06:26] | You’re drinking wine in your bathrobe | 你却穿着浴袍在喝酒 |
[06:28] | with a come-from-nowhere cat. | 还有一只来路不明的猫 |
[06:29] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[06:30] | Take away the cat, and I’m basically you. | 不算猫的话 我基本和你一模一样啊 |
[06:32] | Honey, | 宝贝 |
[06:34] | I know what it’s like to be an outsider in college. | 我懂在大学格格不入是什么感觉 |
[06:36] | The cool kids and I used to try to make them feel better | 我和校园风云人物过去常在他们门口 |
[06:38] | by leaving banana bread outside their door. | 留香蕉面包以使他们感觉好点 |
[06:40] | We’d knock and then run off and hide behind a bush | 我们先敲门 然后跑开藏在灌木丛后面 |
[06:42] | and watch them just to see the expression on their faces — | 就为了看看他们脸上的表情 |
[06:44] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[06:46] | Your dad and I are just concerned | 你爸和我只是很担心 |
[06:47] | ’cause you’ve been so distant lately. | 因为你最近有点疏远了 |
[06:49] | I told you I’ve been busy. | 我跟你们说了我最近忙 |
[06:50] | Nobody’s saying you don’t lead a full life. | 没人说你的生活不精彩 |
[06:52] | You study, you make burritos. | 你学习 做玉米卷饼 |
[06:54] | Maybe — maybe you’re just a little lonely or depressed. | 或许你只是有点寂寞或忧郁 |
[06:58] | I’m fine, mom. | 妈 我很好 |
[07:00] | ‘Cause we could always get you back into therapy. | 我们随时都能让你回去看心理医生 |
[07:01] | – Yes. – Or have you move home with us. | -没错 -或者让你搬回家和我们住 |
[07:03] | God, stop. | 天 别说了 |
[07:05] | Why do you guys always just assume I’m some depressed loser? | 为什么你们总把我想成忧郁的废柴 |
[07:08] | Did it ever occur to you that maybe I’ve been so distant | 你们有没有想过我疏远了 |
[07:09] | because I’ve been busy with my own life? | 是因为我忙着自己的生活 |
[07:12] | Maybe I’m doing great. | 或许我活得很好 |
[07:13] | Maybe I’m spending time with someone special. | 或许是因为我和一个特别的人在一起 |
[07:19] | That’s right. | 她说得对 |
[07:20] | Ben, what are you doing? | 本 你做什么呢 |
[07:21] | I told you to stay in there. | 我跟你说了待在里面 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry — I thought you were, like, building to a big reveal. | 对不起 我以为你在铺哏要来个大揭秘 |
[07:25] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:26] | You and Ben and — Honey, isn’t he 50? | 你和本… 亲爱的 他50岁了吧 |
[07:29] | He’s 26. | 他26岁 |
[07:30] | It runs in my family. | 这是家族遗传 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna look like this until the day I die. | 我直到死都会长这样 |
[07:33] | So, this is why you haven’t been coming home? | 所以你是因为这个才不回家的啊 |
[07:34] | You’ve been dating your mom’s assistant? | 因为你在和你妈的助理交往 |
[07:36] | I’m actually a marketing manager. | 我其实是营销经理 |
[07:38] | You know what? This might go better for everyone | 知道吗 或许你围条毛巾 |
[07:40] | if you throw a towel on. | 对大家都好 |
[07:41] | Okay, yeah. That makes sense. | 好的 有道理 |
[07:42] | Claire, co– um, could you not fire me? | 克莱尔 你能别解雇我吗 |
[07:45] | Ugh, how long have you two been sneaking around? | 你们偷偷约会多久了 |
[07:46] | A couple of months. | 几个月吧 |
[07:47] | We took a break when I went to San Diego. | 我去圣地亚哥时我们分了段时间 |
[07:49] | – What? We did? – Just… | -什么 有吗 -别… |
[07:51] | Is this okay? | 这样没事吗 |
[07:53] | Um, yeah, yeah, we put it in for her. | 当然 我们就是为它准备的 |
[07:55] | – It’s a feline burrito. – Wait a minute. | -这是猫食玉米卷饼 -等等 |
[07:56] | I knew I recognized that thing. | 我就知道我认得这家伙 |
[07:58] | You should know — he brings that cat to work | 你应该知道 他带猫上班 |
[08:00] | and apparently on dates. | 现在看来 连约会也带 |
[08:01] | He thought it was time to bring together | 他觉得是时候让他生命中 |
[08:04] | the two most special ladies in his life. | 最特别的两个女性见面了 |
[08:07] | Well, I cannot go to work every day | 我可受不了每天上班 |
[08:09] | and wonder why he’s got that stupid smile on his face. | 都要想他脸上为什么露出蠢笑 |
[08:12] | Why are you making this all about you? | 怎么这都成你的事了 |
[08:14] | This is the first adult relationship I’ve had in… ever. | 这是我多久以来第一段成人关系 |
[08:17] | But it’s with Ben. | 但这是和本啊 |
[08:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. She didn’t mean that. | 没事的 没事的 她没有恶意 |
[08:22] | Claire, can I talk to you for a second? | 克莱尔 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[08:23] | Oh, you can agree with me in front of everyone. | 你可以在大家面前赞同我啊 |
[08:25] | Actually, I think you’re overreacting a little. | 我其实觉得你有点小题大做了 |
[08:27] | – What? – We came here thinking | -什么 -我们来的时候以为 |
[08:29] | our daughter was in some sort of a depression, | 我们女儿陷入某种抑郁中 |
[08:30] | and it turns out she’s dating someone. | 结果她恋爱了 |
[08:33] | And he’s actually pretty sweet and harmless. | 而且他其实挺讨喜且无害的 |
[08:36] | Are you, Ben? Are you harmless? | 你是这样吗 本 无害吗 |
[08:37] | Please don’t, don’t. | 请不要 不要 |
[08:39] | He kissed me. | 他亲了我 |
[08:40] | – You kissed my mom?! – You kissed my wife?! | -你亲了我妈 -你亲了我老婆 |
[08:42] | Dude, I thought I had to or I would lose my job, okay? | 我以为我不亲就会丢了工作 |
[08:45] | – That’s not… – That’s for real. | -不是… -这是真的 |
[08:45] | We were working late. It was just the two of us. | 我们当时加班 只有我们两个人 |
[08:47] | She reached over to grab a spring roll, I guess, | 她伸手来拿春卷 大概吧 |
[08:50] | but she got right in my face, and she whispered, | 但她就停在我脸前 小声说着 |
[08:52] | “Mmm, Mama’s hungry.” | “妈妈饿了” |
[08:56] | I have to say, Claire, this one might be on you. | 克莱尔 我得说 这可能是你的错 |
[08:58] | Like I would abuse my position to take advantage of you | 说得像我会滥用职权占你便宜 |
[09:02] | and not Tony from the warehouse? | 而不是占仓库的托尼便宜 |
[09:04] | – Who’s Tony from the warehouse? – Just… | -仓库的托尼是谁 -就是… |
[09:06] | The kiss was an honest mistake. | 那个吻真的是个误会 |
[09:07] | Maybe, but it was still a little off, | 或许吧 但还是有点怪 |
[09:09] | like most things are with Ben. | 而本的大多事情都挺怪 |
[09:11] | Maybe I like a little off. And that’s not all he is. | 或许我就喜欢有点怪的 而且他还有很多面 |
[09:15] | He’s an amazing person who somehow gets me. | 他是个很棒的人 而且莫名懂我 |
[09:18] | He’s thoughtful and smart, | 他很体贴 也聪明 |
[09:20] | and I feel like i can be myself around him. | 我感觉在他身边能做自己 |
[09:23] | And his nose does this little wiggly thing when he sleeps. | 而且他睡觉时鼻子会小小抽动 |
[09:27] | You watch me sleep? | 你看我睡觉吗 |
[09:28] | Dude, I watch you sleep. | 我也看你睡觉 |
[09:31] | I’m really glad that this is finally out | 我真开心我们的关系曝光了 |
[09:34] | and I can tell people how I feel about you. | 我能告诉别人我对你的感觉 |
[09:37] | I really like you, Ben. | 我真的喜欢你 本 |
[09:38] | Like, a lot. | 很喜欢 |
[09:40] | And I have never loved anyone as much as you. | 我从没爱别人像爱你一样深 |
[09:43] | – Don’t make this weird. – Oh, yeah. | -别说着说着就怪了 -好吧 |
[09:46] | She’s not sad and lonely. | 她没有伤心寂寞 |
[09:47] | – No, it’s so much worse. – Look at her, Claire. | -没有 但是更糟 -瞧瞧她 克莱尔 |
[09:50] | Have you ever seen her look so happy? | 你见过她这么开心吗 |
[09:53] | Crap. | 靠 |
[09:55] | 3 2 1 3, 2, 1. | |
[10:00] | – That’s my hand, Ben. – Oh, sorry. | -你抓的是我的手 本 -对不起 |
[10:02] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[10:05] | Speed it up, Manny. | 加速 曼尼 |
[10:06] | The movie starts in five minutes. | 电影还有五分钟就开场了 |
[10:08] | Sorry, but I’m not going over 20 miles an hour | 抱歉 但我是不会时速超过32公里的 |
[10:10] | with this cappuccino machine not strapped in. | 因为卡布奇诺咖啡机没系安全带 |
[10:12] | Once I perfect my foam art skills, | 一旦我练就了咖啡拉花技术 |
[10:14] | my freshmen dorm will be the place to be. | 我的大一宿舍就是校园旺地了 |
[10:16] | I think we can put off that talk about using protection. | 我们可以再晚点跟他谈用”安全”措施了 |
[10:18] | Mm, look, there’s a spot right there. | 看 那里有一个车位 |
[10:21] | Looks tight, but I’ll give it a try. | 看着悬 不过我还是试试吧 |
[10:26] | You’re too close to the curb. | 离路边太近了 |
[10:29] | You’re gonna hit it. | 要撞上了 |
[10:30] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[10:31] | It’s okay, Papi, you can do it. | 没事的 乖儿子能做到 |
[10:36] | Go around. | 绕过去 |
[10:40] | Oh, really? Well, here’s a bouquet of them! | 有需要这样吗 你伸一根我还五根 |
[10:44] | Okay, let’s try this again. | 好 我们再试一次 |
[10:51] | Ugh, okay. Ah! Get out, I’ll do it. | 够了 你下去 我来停车 |
[10:53] | Surprise, surprise. | 好”意外”哦 |
[10:55] | What was that? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[10:56] | Nothing, I was just saying that I am surprised | 没什么 我是说我挺意外 |
[10:58] | that you want to take over like you usually do. | 你像往常一样想要插手干涉 |
[11:01] | – But I am not. – What are you cagey for? | -其实我不意外 -你这么指桑骂槐干嘛呢 |
[11:03] | What did I do? | 我做错了什么 |
[11:03] | Okay, this spot’s not happening. | 好吧 这个车位我停不进去 |
[11:05] | Well, I didn’t want to say anything, | 我本来不想说的 |
[11:07] | but the other night, when we were at Jeff and Sally’s, | 但前几天 我们去杰夫和萨莉家时 |
[11:10] | I was in the middle of telling a story, | 我正在讲一个故事 |
[11:12] | you just took over and told the ending, | 你就直接打断我 把结局说出来 |
[11:15] | and that was very rude. | 那样真的很没礼貌 |
[11:16] | Okay, this one looks good — It’s huge. | 这个车位好像不错 挺宽敞的 |
[11:18] | That’s what’s bothering you? | 你在气这个吗 |
[11:20] | I jumped in to save you! | 我中途插入是为了救你 |
[11:21] | You were flailing. | 你都有点讲乱套 |
[11:22] | You were drowning in a sea of unnecessary details. | 快要被那些无关紧要的细节淹没了 |
[11:27] | Ah! How?! | 怎么可能 |
[11:28] | That’s the way I like to tell a story. | 我就喜欢那样说故事 |
[11:30] | I like to paint a picture. | 我喜欢巨细靡遗 更有画面感 |
[11:31] | A story should be short and simple. | 讲故事就应该简短直接 |
[11:33] | Don’t tell me anything I don’t need to know. | 不重要的细节不用告诉我 |
[11:35] | I am taking you on a journey. | 我是在带你踏上一段旅程 |
[11:37] | I am not teaching you how to build a bookcase. | 而不是在教你如何组装书柜 |
[11:41] | Seriously? You saw me waiting. | 不是吧 你们明明看到我在等 |
[11:42] | You couldn’t tell me you weren’t leaving? | 就不能说一声你们不是要走吗 |
[11:44] | You brought your own shopping bags, | 你们记得自带购物袋 |
[11:45] | but you left your manners at home. | 但却把礼貌忘在家里了 |
[11:46] | I’m just saying your story would be easier to follow | 我只是想说 如果你想让故事好懂点 |
[11:49] | if you didn’t take so many side trips | 那就别一直讲岔题 |
[11:50] | and you thought about the build a little bit. | 并且再想想怎么架构你的故事 |
[11:52] | You’re with me on this, aren’t you, Manny? | 你同意我说的吧 曼尼 |
[11:54] | I like Mom’s stories. | 我喜欢妈妈说故事的方式 |
[11:56] | See? | 听到了没 |
[11:56] | I’m just gonna pull in here. | 我就停这儿吧 |
[11:59] | 12 bucks? No wonder the middle class is so angry. | 12块那么贵 难怪中产阶级那么愤怒 |
[12:02] | There’s no way you would be able to follow her story. | 你绝对不可能听得懂她的故事 |
[12:04] | Yes, he would have. | 他绝对听得懂 |
[12:05] | Fine. Tell it again. | 好啊 你再说一遍 |
[12:06] | A couple of weeks ago, I go to the grocery store — | 几个礼拜前 我去逛超市 |
[12:09] | the one on Washington | 就是在华盛顿街 |
[12:10] | that has the tiny little wine bar to the right. | 右手边有个小小的红酒吧那一间 |
[12:14] | So, I come in, I’m looking for paper towels. | 我进去后 就到处找纸巾 |
[12:16] | And I think, “Mmm, I’m gonna treat myself | 然后我想到 “我要犒劳一下自己 |
[12:18] | with some wine and some cheese.” ‘Cause why not? | 喝点红酒吃点芝士” 有何不可呢 |
[12:22] | So, I order my drink, and when I look up, | 于是我就去点了酒 然后我抬头时 |
[12:24] | I thought I saw Sandra Bullock. | 以为自己看到了桑德拉·布洛克 |
[12:27] | Stop. Right there, | 停 你刚刚说 |
[12:28] | you just said you thought you saw Sandra Bullock. | 你以为自己看到了桑德拉·布洛克 |
[12:31] | I already know the ending. It wasn’t her. | 我已经知道结局了 不是她 |
[12:33] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[12:34] | Yeah, but you don’t even know who it really was. | 对 但你还不知道其实是谁 |
[12:36] | But I know it’s not Sandra Bullock, | 但我已经知道不是桑德拉·布洛克 |
[12:37] | so I’m not invested. | 所以我不感兴趣了 |
[12:38] | You know, I really loved her in that movie “Gravity.” | 我很喜欢她在《地心引力》里的表演 |
[12:40] | Who cares? She wasn’t there. | 谁在乎啊 她当时又不在场 |
[12:42] | Oh, please be leaving. | 拜托你是真的要走 |
[12:44] | May I finish my story? | 我能说完我的故事吗 |
[12:46] | So, I start following Sandra Bullock… | 于是 我就跟着桑德拉·布洛克… |
[12:48] | Not Sandra Bullock. | 不是桑德拉·布洛克 |
[12:49] | …around the grocery store. | …逛超市 |
[12:51] | She goes first to the frozen section, | 她先去了冷冻区 |
[12:54] | then she goes to the detergent aisle. | 然后去了清洁用品区 |
[12:57] | I’m thinking to myself this whole time, | 我一路上盘算着 |
[12:59] | “I am gonna go and introduce myself, | “我要去跟她打招呼 |
[13:01] | but it has to be at the right time.” | 但是一定要选对时机” |
[13:03] | So I keep following her. | 于是我继续跟着她 |
[13:04] | Eventually, she leaves the store. | 最后 她离开超市 |
[13:07] | She goes outside, which was actually really hot | 她走出门 外面挺热的 |
[13:09] | to be January, because, remember, last year — | 虽然是一月份 记得吗 因为去年… |
[13:11] | We know the month, we know the weather, | 我们知道是几月 我们知道天气 |
[13:12] | we know it’s not Sandra Bullock. | 我们知道不是桑德拉·布洛克 |
[13:14] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[13:15] | I want your spot. | 我想要你的停车位 |
[13:18] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[13:19] | Don’t flatter yourself, lady. | 别往自己脸上贴金了 小姐 |
[13:21] | Manny, are you listening? | 曼尼 你有在听吗 |
[13:23] | No, sorry. I wasn’t paying attention. | 没有 对不起 我没注意 |
[13:24] | Because you’re not holding his attention. | 因为你吸引不了他的注意力 |
[13:26] | And this is what I’ve been talking about — | 这就是我一直在说的 |
[13:27] | too many useless details. | 多余的细节太多了 |
[13:29] | Get on with it. | 说重点吧 |
[13:31] | So, she turns around, she takes her sunglasses off, | 然后她转过身 摘掉墨镜 |
[13:34] | which was really weird, | 真的很诡异 |
[13:35] | because it was the exact same pair | 因为那副墨镜居然跟我去年买的 |
[13:38] | that I bought last year that I lost on that plane ride — | 后来落在飞机上的那副一模一样 |
[13:40] | Nobody cares about your sunglasses. | 没人在乎你的破墨镜 |
[13:42] | Just get to the end. | 直接说结尾吧 |
[13:44] | I don’t want to now. | 我现在不想说了 |
[13:46] | The woman turns to your mother and says, | 那个女人转过身对你妈妈说 |
[13:47] | “Oh, my God. Are you Salma Hayek?” | “天啊 你是莎尔玛·海雅克吗” |
[13:49] | Here we go. | 终于啊 |
[13:49] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[13:51] | Put on blinker, check mirrors, | 打方向灯 看后视镜 |
[13:53] | watch jerk steal your spot, | 注意抢停车位的混蛋 |
[13:54] | regret quitting karate in 4th grade. | 后悔四年级时放弃练空手道了 |
[13:57] | You know what, Jay, this is not about | 你知道吗 杰 重点不是 |
[13:58] | who tells the best story. | 谁的故事比较精彩 |
[13:59] | This is about you jumping in that night | 而是你那天晚上打断我 |
[14:02] | like you just wanted me to stop talking because | 好像你不希望我说下去 |
[14:04] | I was embarrassing you or something. | 因为我让你丢脸了一样 |
[14:07] | You made me feel stupid. | 你让我觉得自己好蠢 |
[14:09] | You think it’s nothing, but you hurt my feelings. | 你觉得这没什么 但我觉得很受伤 |
[14:13] | Gloria, that’s the last thing I meant to happen. | 歌洛莉亚 让你受伤是我最不愿见到的事 |
[14:16] | You’re just saying that. You don’t really understand. | 你只是嘴上说说 你不是真的明白 |
[14:18] | No, I’m sorry. | 我是不明白 抱歉 |
[14:20] | Hell, I’m the last guy who wants to make somebody | 最不想让别人觉得自己说话 |
[14:22] | feel like they sound stupid. | 很蠢的人 就是我了 |
[14:24] | Did I ever tell you about the little boy | 我有没有跟你提过 以前住我家附近 |
[14:25] | from my neighborhood who stuttered? | 讲话结巴的那个小男孩 |
[14:27] | He was real self-conscious about it. | 他为此很自卑 |
[14:29] | What kid wouldn’t be? | 哪个孩子不会呢 |
[14:31] | At school, when the teacher would ask him a question, | 上课时 老师向他提问 |
[14:33] | he tried so hard to get the words out, | 他很努力想说出答案 |
[14:35] | but it just wouldn’t come. | 但就是说不出来 |
[14:37] | Rest of the kids stared at him, | 其他孩子都看着他 |
[14:38] | which only made the stuttering worse. | 他反而更结巴了 |
[14:40] | They’d whisper behind his back and laugh. | 他们在背后笑话他 |
[14:43] | Finally, got to the point when the teacher called on him | 最后发展到老师叫他回答问题时 |
[14:46] | to answer a question, even if he knew the answer, | 他即便知道答案 |
[14:48] | he’d just say, “I don’t know.” | 也说 “我不会” |
[14:51] | Then the teacher would shake his head and say, | 然后老师就会摇摇头 说 |
[14:53] | “Next time, study harder, Jay.” | “下次要更努力学习 杰” |
[14:56] | You were that little kid? | 你就是那个小男孩吗 |
[14:58] | So sad. | 好可怜 |
[15:00] | That must have been very hard for you. | 你那时一定很难过 |
[15:02] | It was. | 的确 |
[15:03] | We’re parked. | 车停好了 |
[15:05] | Okay, the movie’s about to start. | 好了 电影快开始了 |
[15:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:12] | Man, I haven’t thought about that in years. | 我有好多年没想起过那件事了 |
[15:14] | That was really moving. | 真的很感人 |
[15:17] | ‘Cause that’s how you tell a story. | 因为这才是正确的讲故事方式 |
[15:26] | Hi, could you bring out the birthday cake | 你好 你能不能在五分钟之内 |
[15:28] | in like five, minutes? | 把生日蛋糕拿出来 |
[15:29] | Sure, do you want the whole song and everything? | 没问题 你想要我们唱生日歌吗 |
[15:31] | – Oh, that would be great. – I only ask because | -能唱就最好了 -我问你纯粹是因为 |
[15:32] | – we don’t love doing it. – Okay, thanks. | -我们不想唱 -好吧 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Hey. So, birthday boy, | 你好吗 小寿星 |
[15:37] | how you feeling? | 心情如何啊 |
[15:39] | Um, a little nervous, actually. | 说实话 有点紧张 |
[15:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:42] | Uh, well. | 其实吧 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:46] | Haley, when I woke up this morning, | 海莉 我今早醒来时 |
[15:47] | I just had this feeling. | 就有股浓烈的感情涌上心头 |
[15:49] | And I know this is sudden, | 我知道这很突然 |
[15:51] | but like any mid-to-large market weatherman, | 但是如同每个中大型频道的天气预报员 |
[15:53] | I trust my instincts. | 我相信自己的直觉 |
[15:54] | And it might have something to do with turning 45, | 可能也和我快到45岁有点关系 |
[15:57] | but today my instincts told me not to wait another second | 但今天我的直觉告诉我 不要再浪费时间 |
[15:59] | to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love. | 我想和我爱的女人共度余生 |
[16:03] | Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy, will you marry me? | 海莉·格温多林·邓菲 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:10] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[16:11] | – Yes, I’ll marry you. – Really? You will? | -我愿意嫁给你 -真的吗 你愿意嫁给我 |
[16:12] | Yeah! | 真的 |
[16:14] | It just feels right, you know? | 就是感觉对了 你懂吗 |
[16:16] | I don’t want to over-think it. | 我不想要想太多 |
[16:17] | That’s what I love about you. | 我喜欢的就是你这点 |
[16:18] | You don’t over-think anything. | 你任何事都不会想太多 |
[16:20] | Oh, you’ve made me the happiest man in the world. | 你让我成为了世上最幸福的男人 |
[16:22] | I don’t know how to say this without sounding superficial, | 我不知道这话怎么说才不会显得贪财 |
[16:24] | but I need a closer look at this ring. | 但我想好好看看这戒指 |
[16:25] | Yeah, sit down, sit down. | 没问题 坐 坐吧 |
[16:27] | It was my grandmother’s. | 这是我奶奶传下来的 |
[16:29] | She hid it in her hollowed-out wooden foot | 她当年在大萧条时期时把戒指 |
[16:31] | during the Great Depression. | 藏在挖空的木头假腿里 |
[16:32] | So crazy my grandmother’s on Snapchat. | 震惊 我奶奶的是在大朋友圈 |
[16:34] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[16:35] | I didn’t ruin the surprise, did I? | 我这样不会破坏了惊喜吧 |
[16:37] | I mean, I was trying to act normal through dinner. | 我本来是想装没事到吃完晚餐 |
[16:38] | I just couldn’t hide how nervous I was. | 但我实在藏不住内心的紧张 |
[16:40] | It’s how I imagine fans feel when they come up and meet me. | 我想粉丝们走近跟我说话时 也是这心情吧 |
[16:43] | No, I didn’t expect it at all. | 没破坏 我完全没预料到 |
[16:45] | I just thought you were nervous because the light’s | 我本来以为你紧张是因为 |
[16:46] | on the right side of your face. | 灯光打在了你右脸上 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Oh, look at me — | 对啊 你看看我 |
[16:49] | I can’t stop smiling. Yeah! | 嘴都不自觉在笑了 |
[16:51] | Usually I like to save my smiles for on-camera | 我通常都是把笑容留到镜头前 |
[16:53] | because they come off more real that way. | 因为这样会显得笑容比较真 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah. But this is worth it. | 但为此而笑太值了 |
[16:58] | – That’s odd. – What’s wrong? | -奇了怪了 -怎么了 |
[17:00] | It’s raining. | 下雨了 |
[17:00] | I didn’t predict that — I called for clear skies tonight. | 我没有预料到 我报了今晚晴朗呢 |
[17:04] | Ooh, should we order some champagne to celebrate? | 我们要不要点个香槟来庆祝一下 |
[17:07] | I can’t believe my forecast was wrong. | 真不敢相信我的预报错了 |
[17:08] | Oh, don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别太苛责自己了 |
[17:10] | If it helps, my weather app didn’t predict rain either. | 我的气象预报应用也没预测到下雨啊 |
[17:12] | – Your what? – Nothing. | -你的什么 -没什么 |
[17:14] | My God, look at those winds. | 天啊 看看那大风 |
[17:16] | They must register at least a 10 on the Beaufort Scale. | 这起码是10级的暴风啊 |
[17:19] | Think of all the sun roofs left open. | 看看那些没关上的天窗 |
[17:21] | Think of all the freshly blown-out hair de-volumizing. | 想想那些刚吹好的发型塌下来 |
[17:24] | How could I not see this coming? | 我怎么能没预判到这个呢 |
[17:25] | Rainer. | 雷纳 |
[17:26] | Is this the only thing I was off about today? | 这是我今天唯一错判的事吗 |
[17:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:29] | Well, let’s face it, Haley. I did not think this through. | 海莉 别自欺欺人了 我没有好好想清楚 |
[17:32] | I mean, where are we gonna live? | 我们婚后住哪里啊 |
[17:33] | My place only has one walk-in closet, which would stay mine. | 我家只有一个步入式衣帽间 会继续是我的 |
[17:36] | And how’s my daughter gonna feel about us getting married? | 我的女儿会对我们结婚这事有何想法 |
[17:38] | Are you gonna want to have children? | 你会想要有孩子吗 |
[17:40] | Can I even have more children? | 我还有办法播种吗 |
[17:41] | I’ve spent a lot of time in tanning beds. | 我去照过很多次日光浴床呢 |
[17:43] | Um, I think you’re spinning a little. | 我觉得你有点懵了 |
[17:46] | Look, sometimes when I’m reorganizing my closet, | 听我说 有时候当我在重新整理衣柜时 |
[17:49] | I feel overwhelmed, like I’m never gonna get through it all. | 我也会有手足无措感 觉得好像永远收不完 |
[17:52] | So I force myself to look at things in smaller sections. | 所以我逼自己把事情分成一小块一小块 |
[17:55] | I arrange five pairs of shoes at a time. | 比如一次整理五双鞋子 |
[17:57] | 12 hours later, I’m done. | 12小时后 我就完事啦 |
[18:00] | So, that’s what we’ll do. | 所以我们也来这么做 |
[18:01] | We’ll take things five years at a time. | 我们把事情分成5年 5年来处理 |
[18:03] | – In five years, I’ll be 50. – What? | -5年后我就要50岁啦 -什么 |
[18:05] | What did you think 45 plus 5 was? | 你本来觉得45加5等于多少 |
[18:07] | Well, until today, you were 44, | 今天之前我一直当你是44岁 |
[18:08] | which I had basically convinced myself was 40, | 然后我洗脑了自己你四舍五入是40岁 |
[18:11] | and now suddenly we’re talking about 50, which is basically 60. | 结果突然就成了50岁 四舍五入就是60岁 |
[18:13] | Why are you panicking? | 你有什么好恐慌的 |
[18:15] | I’m the one who can’t mess up another marriage. | 我才是不容再有一次失败婚姻的人 |
[18:17] | I mean, you mess up the first one, fine. | 你看 第一次婚姻失败 没关系 |
[18:19] | It’s a mulligan. But the second one fails, | 表现不好能重来 但第二次又失败 |
[18:21] | and suddenly I’m the problem. | 我就是婚姻失败的凶手了 |
[18:22] | I lose my chance at being the spokesperson | 我也就失去了成为 |
[18:24] | for Blue Monsoon Korean Energy Drink. | 韩国蓝台风能量饮料代言人的资格 |
[18:26] | Let’s just take a breath. | 让我们先缓口气 |
[18:27] | It’s natural to freak out a little bit. | 稍微有点惊慌失措是很正常的 |
[18:29] | We’re making a lifetime commitment. | 毕竟我们在做的是一生的承诺 |
[18:31] | We’re going to be together forever. | 我们要一辈子永不分离 |
[18:36] | Just you and me. Forever. | 就我跟你俩人 永不分离 |
[18:39] | You just said that. | 你这话重复说了 |
[18:41] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[18:43] | Because — because it’s great. | 因为… 因为这太棒了 |
[18:45] | That’s what every girl wants, right? | 每个女都孩梦寐以求 对吧 |
[18:47] | I mean, sure, I’m still really young and there’s obviously | 的确 我还是花季少女 而世界上 |
[18:50] | so much more I thought I’d do before I tied myself down | 也还有许多我想先去做完 |
[18:52] | to one person for the rest of my life. | 再跟某个人定下来的事情 |
[18:54] | But does anyone ever truly feel ready to get married? | 但有谁会真的觉得自己准备好结婚了啊 |
[18:57] | I mean, probably. | 大概吧 |
[18:58] | – Haley. – But it’s not like I’m dying. | -海莉 -但我也不是要死掉 |
[18:59] | I just won’t be single anymore. | 只不过是不会再单身而已 |
[19:01] | I’ll won’t ever go on a first date again. | 再也不会跟人初次约会 |
[19:03] | I won’t ever have a first kiss. | 再也不会跟人初吻 |
[19:04] | I won’t ever dance near a deejay booth | 再也不会在DJ台附近跳舞 |
[19:05] | hoping someone will like what they see | 然后在心里祈祷有人欣赏 |
[19:06] | and offer me a ride home. | 然后愿意载我回家 |
[19:08] | Oh, my — is it – is it me? | 天啊 是… 是我的问题 |
[19:10] | Or is it just crazy hot in here? | 还是这餐厅里超热 |
[19:11] | Can somebody open a window, please? | 麻烦谁开一下窗子可以吗 |
[19:13] | No, no, they can’t because, as I did not predict, | 不 他们不能开 如我所没预料到的 |
[19:15] | it’s raining outside. | 外面正在刮风下雨 |
[19:16] | Ew, my finger is swelling up. | 我的手指肿起来了 |
[19:18] | Oh, why is your grandmother’s Depression ring so tight? | 为什么你奶奶的大萧条戒指这么紧啊 |
[19:21] | Give me that butter. | 把黄油给我 |
[19:22] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 我来帮忙你 |
[19:25] | I got it. | 我拔啦 |
[19:26] | – Ow! Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. – Nope, it’s okay. | -天啊 对不起 -没 没关系 |
[19:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:29] | At least the ring came off. | 至少戒指拔下来了 |
[19:32] | Yeah, um, feels better. | 对啊 感觉好多了 |
[19:39] | Look, um, maybe you’re right. | 听我说 或许你是对的 |
[19:45] | Maybe we should rethink this whole marriage thing. | 或许我们应该重新琢磨一下结婚这事 |
[19:49] | I don’t remember saying that. | 我不记得说过这话啊 |
[19:51] | It’s clear you’re having doubts. | 很明显你心里还有疑虑 |
[19:53] | We both are. | 我们俩都还有 |
[19:55] | Let’s just keep dating and see where it goes. | 我们就先继续交往再看看吧 |
[19:57] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想要这样 |
[19:59] | I mean, I — clearly, I’ve had some commitment issues, | 的确 的确我不太敢作出承诺 |
[20:02] | and I know I had a momentary freak out there, | 我也知道我刚才短暂的恐慌了一下 |
[20:04] | but I was — I had no idea that you w– | 但我… 我不知道你… |
[20:08] | Haley, I know it’s unfair. | 海莉 我知道这很不公平 |
[20:09] | I guess I was just hoping you’d be sure enough | 或许我是有些期望你会对我们的感情 |
[20:11] | for the both of us. | 有足够的信心 |
[20:13] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[20:14] | It isn’t fair. | 这样的确不公平 |
[20:18] | You’re really giving this back? | 所以你真的要退还给我吗 |
[20:21] | Just for now. | 只是暂时的 |
[20:24] | Haley, I’m 45 years old. | 海莉 我已经45岁了 |
[20:26] | I-I don’t want to just date and see where things go. | 我不想要单纯交往再看情况 |
[20:29] | That’s not where I am in my life. | 我的人生已经过了那阶段了 |
[20:31] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[20:33] | Well, I think we’re both saying it. | 我觉得我俩都是一个意思 |
[20:35] | – * Ha– * – No, no, don’t. | -* 生… * -别 先别 |
[20:36] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[20:39] | Do you want to blow out the candles? | 您想吹熄蜡烛[分手]吗 |
[20:51] | Sir. | 先生 |
[20:53] | Sir. | 先生 |
[20:54] | What, what happened? | 怎么 发生什么事了 |
[20:55] | Are we in Dallas yet? | 我们到达拉斯了吗 |
[20:56] | No, we left Dallas. We’re in Turks and Caicos. | 已经离开达拉斯了 现在在中美洲的小岛上 |
[20:58] | We need to clean the plane. | 我们需要清机舱了 |
[20:59] | What? | 什么 |
[21:00] | Do you remember being in Dallas? | 你有任何我们到达拉斯的记忆吗 |
[21:01] | No, we must have slept through it. | 没有 估计是直接睡过去了 |
[21:03] | You’re wearing an cowboy hat. | 你戴着一顶牛仔帽 |
[21:04] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[21:06] | – What is this? – I don’t think we’re supposed to have that. | -这是什么 -我们好像不该拥有这玩意吧 |
[21:12] | So, it appears I’ve gotten a piercing. | 貌似我好像穿了个环 |
[21:13] | What? | 什么 |
[21:14] | “Murray.” | “默里” |
[21:15] | Why does your arm say “Murray”? | 为什么你的手臂上写了”默里” |
[21:17] | Who… whose dog is this? | 这是谁的狗啊 |
[21:19] | What do you mean “whose dog”? | 您这话是什么意思 |
[21:20] | You refused to board without him. | 当时您说不能带他就不登机 |
[21:22] | I did? | 我说了吗 |
[21:23] | Okay, well, let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[21:25] | I don’t remember my bag being this heavy. | 我不记得我的袋子有这么重啊 |