时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[00:03] | Hey, guys! We’re here! | 大家好 我们来了 |
[00:06] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[00:07] | Pool’s cool, snacks in the kitchen, | 泳池很爽 厨房有小吃 |
[00:09] | I’ve had some rose, | 我喝了些葡萄酒 |
[00:10] | so fun Mitchell is in the house. | 开启米奇尔欢乐模式 |
[00:12] | Showing quite a bit of leg. | 大秀美腿 |
[00:14] | – This is very… ? – World-cuppy? | -可真是 -像世界杯比赛一样吗 |
[00:17] | There they are! | 他们来了 |
[00:18] | My adult children still sponging off me | 啃老啃了我将近50年的 |
[00:21] | – after nearly five decades. – Love it. | -成年子女 -真”好笑”啊 |
[00:23] | Sorry, thought I’d bend that into a joke, but it stayed real. | 抱歉 原想开个玩笑 没想到道出了残酷的真相 |
[00:26] | – Hi, kids! – Hey, Grandpa. | -孩子们 -你好 外公 |
[00:29] | Hey, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[00:34] | What’s up his can? | 他这是闹哪出 |
[00:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:36] | Not easy being a white man these days. | 这年头当白人男太不容易了 |
[00:39] | You feel me. | 你懂的 |
[00:40] | So, I got Dad and Gloria’s anniversary present. | 我准备了给老爸和歌洛莉亚的周年礼物 |
[00:42] | You guys both owe me 40 bucks. | 你们都欠我40块 |
[00:44] | Wait. It’s their anniversary? | 等等 今天是他们的结婚纪念日 |
[00:45] | I-I thought it was Gloria’s birthday. | 我以为是歌洛莉亚的生日 |
[00:47] | Oh, it can’t be Gloria’s birthday. | 不可能是她生日 |
[00:48] | She gets mad even if you mention it. | 一提到生日她就抓狂 |
[00:50] | I once asked when it was, | 我曾经问过她日期 |
[00:51] | and she left a dismembered Bratz doll in my purse. | 她就在我包里塞了个肢解的贝兹娃娃 |
[00:55] | Then why are we here? | 今天到底是什么日子 |
[00:57] | You know what? I’m gonna go check what the cake says. | 算了 我去看看蛋糕上写的什么 |
[00:59] | Oh, I’ll have a glass of “Cake,” Too. | 给我也来杯”蛋糕”吧 |
[01:01] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[01:02] | Quick, before she comes back, I need some relationship advice, | 趁她不在 给我点情感建议 |
[01:04] | and this is kind of in a gray area ethically. | 这算是道德伦理上的灰色区域 |
[01:06] | Oh, and it’s okay to ask us | 所以问我们就没事 |
[01:07] | because, as gays, we wouldn’t dare judge anyone | 谁让我们基佬的生活如此离经叛道 |
[01:09] | while living such a deviant lifestyle? | 哪有资格去评判别人 |
[01:11] | Even the most beautiful version of our love is a mortal stain | 就算基佬界最美的爱情故事和你们直男直女 |
[01:14] | compared to the worst thing you could do? | 做出的最肮脏的事相比 也是个道德污点 |
[01:16] | Maybe I should talk to somebody else. | 我还是找别人谈谈吧 |
[01:17] | – No, tell us! – No! Spill, girl, spill! | -别 告诉我们 -别啊 快说 |
[01:19] | Okay, so just between us, | 不许说出去 |
[01:20] | you know I’m with Arvin and he’s working in Switzerland. | 我现在和阿尔文在一起 他去瑞士工作了 |
[01:22] | Well, I did something bad. | 我干了件坏事 |
[01:25] | I kissed Dylan. | 我亲了迪兰 |
[01:26] | Whoa, Dylan’s still around? | 迪兰还在你的生活里啊 |
[01:29] | I-I thought he joined a cult or something. | 我以为他去加入了个邪教什么的 |
[01:30] | I heard he ate Mentos and a Coke and exploded. | 我听说他把曼妥思和可乐混吃然后自爆了 |
[01:32] | I don’t know why I did it. It meant nothing, | 我也不知道为什么亲他 那个吻没有意义 |
[01:34] | but I feel horrible, and Arvin keeps calling, | 现在很后悔 阿尔文一直在给我打电话 |
[01:36] | but I’m not picking up because, like — | 我一直没接 因为… |
[01:38] | Do I have to tell him? | 我一定要告诉他吗 |
[01:39] | Uh, uh, honey, these things happen in every relationship. | 亲爱的 每段感情都会经历这种事 |
[01:43] | You absolutely do not need to tell your partner everything. | 完全不用什么事都告诉对方 |
[01:46] | Okay, well, that’s a fun thing to hear your husband say. | 听自己的老公说这话可真有趣 |
[01:48] | Oh, please, do not turn this into something. | 得了吧 不要小题大做 |
[01:49] | Well, I was going to say, yes, you need to tell Arvin | 我本来想说的是 没错 你应该告诉阿尔文 |
[01:51] | because you want your relationship based on truth, | 感情需要建立在真实之上 |
[01:54] | which, apparently, mine is not. | 很明显我的就没有 |
[01:55] | Ugh, this sucks! I don’t know what to do. | 糟透了 到底该怎么办 |
[01:57] | I was counting on you two to be on the same page. | 我还指望至少你们能意见一致呢 |
[01:58] | – Well, we usually are. – When have you ever seen that? | -通常一致啊 -我们什么时候意见一致过 |
[02:01] | What are you hens cackling about? | 你们几个小野鸡在叨些什么呢 |
[02:02] | Oh, just asking how they are. | 就一般的寒暄问暖 |
[02:05] | Gonna jump in the pool. | 我去泳池玩玩 |
[02:06] | Okay, see you. | 好吧 再会 |
[02:07] | Haley doesn’t care how people are. | 海莉才不关心别人的生活 |
[02:09] | – What’s going on? – It’s nothing. | -到底怎么了 -没什么 |
[02:10] | She was just asking for some advice. | 她就是来取取经 |
[02:13] | Why wouldn’t she come to me? | 那她干嘛不找我呢 |
[02:14] | I thought we were finally becoming friends. | 我还以为我们终于要变成知心好友了 |
[02:16] | Well, you know, think about it, Claire. | 你自己想想 克莱尔 |
[02:18] | All the secrets that you kept from your mom. | 你瞒着你妈多少事 |
[02:20] | Yeah, but my mom | 好吧 但我老妈 |
[02:22] | was an uptight, crazy person. | 是个保守的疯女人 |
[02:24] | Let’s just slowly back away as that settles in. | 慢慢向后退 别惊动她 |
[02:44] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 伙计 |
[02:46] | Ready for the best thing to happen to your mouth since — | 准备享受前所未有的味觉之… |
[02:48] | I’m gonna bail on that. | 编不下去了 |
[02:49] | I took off without a place to land. | 我还没想好就脱口而出了 |
[02:51] | – How about a Mint “Jay-lep”? – I’ll pass, | -来杯”薄荷杰丽普酒”吧 -不了吧 |
[02:54] | seeing as I’m not a hundred-year-old Southern lady. | 鉴于我不是个一百岁的南方老太太 |
[02:59] | I finally saw the movie “Mean Girls.” | 我终于看完了电影《贱女孩》 |
[03:01] | I know. I’m a middle-aged man. | 我懂 我都是个中年油腻大叔了 |
[03:02] | How’d I wait so long? | 我怎么到现在才看 |
[03:04] | The point is, I realized I have a mean girl in my life — | 重点是 我发现身边也有个”贱女孩” |
[03:07] | Jay. | 就是杰 |
[03:08] | Like last week at this wedding, | 比如在上周的婚礼上 |
[03:09] | I’m rocking my moonwalk, and Jay yells, | 我在耍太空步 杰大喊 |
[03:11] | “Hey, look, it’s Michael Jerkson.” | “快看 是迈克尔·抽筋逊” |
[03:15] | Enough’s enough. | 实在忍无可忍了 |
[03:16] | How do you get a mean girl to stop being a mean girl? | 怎样才能让”贱女孩”嘴别那么贱了 |
[03:19] | Be mean girlier. | 就是嘴比他更贱 |
[03:22] | No, no, no, no, you’re gonna love it. | 不 不 不 不 你会喜欢的 |
[03:23] | Mint Jay-leps are all the rage. | 薄荷杰丽普非常流行 |
[03:25] | Oh, you keep saying “Jay-leps.” | 你一直在说”薄荷杰丽普” |
[03:27] | Yeah, well I made juleps, and — and — and my name’s Jay, | 我调了薄荷朱丽普酒 然后我的名字是杰 |
[03:30] | so I call them “Jay-leps.” | 所以就叫”薄荷杰丽普” |
[03:31] | No, I get it. | 不 我有听懂哏啊 |
[03:35] | It’s just a fun thing. | 这样很好玩啊 |
[03:36] | Ooh, are these the Mint Jay-leps we’ve been hearing about? | 这就是让我们久仰大名的薄荷杰丽普吗 |
[03:39] | – Yeah. – Oh, Jay-leps. | -没错 -薄荷杰丽普 |
[03:40] | – Adorbs. – They are adorbs. | -真可爱 -是很可爱 |
[03:42] | Why do I doubt myself? | 我为何要质疑自己 |
[03:44] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[03:45] | How was the road trip? | 公路旅行如何 |
[03:47] | Uh, what can I say? Six weeks, 33 states, | 怎么说呢 为期六周 跨越33个州 |
[03:49] | a lot of fake scrotums on the back of pickup trucks. | 很多小货车的后面都吊着一个假阴囊 |
[03:52] | And he met a very nice girlfriend, | 他遇到了一个非常棒的女朋友 |
[03:54] | and he’s in love. | 现在坠入了爱河 |
[03:55] | Let’s see a pic. | 看看照片 |
[03:57] | Wish I could. | 我也希望有 |
[03:58] | I-I went old-school and used a film camera, | 我用的是老式胶片摄像机 |
[04:00] | and the one roll I took of her fell into the Grand Canyon. | 她的照片胶卷不慎掉入了大峡谷 |
[04:02] | You don’t have a single photo of her? | 你连一张照片都没有 |
[04:04] | Uh, well, just this blurry one on my phone. | 手机上有张很模糊的 |
[04:07] | Oh, let’s see. | 拿来看看 |
[04:08] | Look at her. | 快看 |
[04:09] | You can’t really make her out, | 虽然看不清她的脸 |
[04:10] | but it captures her wild spirit. | 但还是能感受到她放荡不羁的灵魂 |
[04:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:16] | – Is it me, or is Manny dating Bigfoot? – Yeah. | -是我瞎还是曼尼确实爱上了大脚怪 -是啊 |
[04:18] | Let me tell you the difference | 我来告诉你们曼尼的女朋友 |
[04:19] | between Manny’s girlfriend and Bigfoot. | 和大脚怪的区别 |
[04:21] | Bigfoot could be real. | 大脚怪有可能是真的 |
[04:23] | She’s not a fake girlfriend. | 她不是虚构女友 |
[04:24] | You want to hear the kicker? | 想知道致命一击是什么吗 |
[04:26] | She’s from Canada. | 她来自加拿大 |
[04:27] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yikes. | -不要啊 -要命了 |
[04:28] | – Oh, stop it! – Back me up, boys. | -别这样 -孩子们 支持我 |
[04:31] | You know what, Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 你知道吗 |
[04:32] | Canada is good for a lot of things, | 加拿大有很多好的方面 |
[04:34] | but their number-one export is fake girlfriends. | 但他们最大的出口品就是虚构女友 |
[04:37] | Yeah, it’s kind of a thing. | 没错 基本已经形成共识了 |
[04:38] | Uh, before Cam and I came out, we each had Canadian girlfriends. | 小卡和我出柜前 也各自有过加拿大女友 |
[04:42] | So, what are you saying now? That Manny’s gay? | 你们想说什么 曼尼是同性恋吗 |
[04:44] | We weren’t, but he does check a few of the boxes. | 我们可没这么说 但他确实符合一些特征 |
[04:49] | Come on. Look at him. | 拜托 看看他 |
[04:50] | He’s as straight as the swim from Cartagena to Houston. | 他和从卡塔赫纳游到休斯顿的偷渡线路一样直 |
[04:54] | The trip was amazing, and I did the cheekiest thing. | 旅途棒极了 我做了最调皮的事 |
[04:56] | I saw “Oklahoma!” In Oklahoma, | 我在俄克拉荷马州看了《俄克拉荷马》 |
[04:58] | “Chicago” In Chicago, and then, | 在芝加哥看了《芝加哥》 然后 |
[05:00] | I got in a little trouble in River City. | 我在河畔城遇上了些小麻烦 |
[05:03] | Okay, that’s the gayest thing I’ve ever heard, | 够了 那是我听过的最基的事了 |
[05:05] | and I shampooed dogs in West Hollywood. | 我可是在西好莱坞做过狗狗美容师 |
[05:07] | He’s had so many girlfriends. | 他交过很多女朋友 |
[05:09] | The last one was a woman in her 20s. | 上一个是20多岁的成熟女性 |
[05:11] | Yeah, but didn’t you say he was so sweet when she stayed over | 但你不是说过 当她来留宿时 |
[05:13] | he offered to sleep on the couch? | 他总是很贴心地主动睡沙发 |
[05:14] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[05:16] | My first boyfriend at his age, | 我的第一个男友就和他同龄 |
[05:18] | he wasn’t ready to sleep with me. | 他也没准备好和我上床 |
[05:20] | And what does he do now? | 那他现在怎么样了 |
[05:21] | He runs a very nice bed and breakfast. | 他开了一家很温馨的民宿旅馆 |
[05:25] | – With…? – With…? | -和… -和… |
[05:26] | His good friend Steven! | 和他的好朋友斯蒂文一起 |
[05:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[05:30] | I-I really feel for Manny if he’s wrestling with this secret. | 如果曼尼背着这样的秘密 那我真的很同情他 |
[05:34] | Yet you had no problem keeping an indiscretion from me for 16 years. | 但你却不介意16年来对我隐瞒你不忠的秘密 |
[05:38] | – And off we go. – Yeah. | -又开始了 -没错 |
[05:39] | Just like the shorts of that beefy UPS driver | 就像那天给你送了两个包裹的 |
[05:41] | that delivered you two packages that day. | 健壮快递员的短裤 |
[05:43] | Wow, that is not what happened! | 事情不是那样的 |
[05:45] | So, you admit something happened! | 所以你承认有事发生过 |
[05:46] | Okay, I’m gonna tell you everything | 好吧 我会全部告诉你 |
[05:48] | ’cause it is so much tamer than what’s in your head. | 因为事情比你脑补的要无害多了 |
[05:50] | – Okay. – Six weeks into our relationship, | -好啊 -我们开始交往后六周 |
[05:52] | before we decided we were exclusive, | 在我们确定专一关系前 |
[05:54] | I kissed someone in a bar. | 我在酒吧亲了一个人 |
[05:57] | – See, it’s not a big deal. – Okay, yes, it is a big deal, | -根本不严重 -很严重好吗 |
[05:59] | which is why I rejected a very similar advance at the same time | 正因此 同一时期 我才会拒绝了 |
[06:04] | from a celebrity, | 一个名人的追求 |
[06:05] | but I’m not gonna tell you who that is, | 但我不会告诉你对方是谁 |
[06:06] | because I don’t want you to feel insecure. | 因为我不想令你感到不安 |
[06:08] | Cam, we both know you’re seconds away | 小卡 我们都知道你马上 |
[06:10] | – from telling me — – It was Isaac Mizrahi! | -就要告诉我了 -是艾萨克·米兹拉 |
[06:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[06:14] | Cindy Crawford’s friend! | 辛迪·克劳馥的朋友啊 |
[06:20] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[06:22] | We haven’t had a chance to talk about anything since you got back. | 你回来后我们还没好好聊聊 |
[06:25] | So, tell me about this new Canadian girlfriend. | 和我说说你的新加拿大女友 |
[06:28] | Well, she’s brilliant, but humble, beautiful, but accessible, | 她既聪明又谦虚 既漂亮又随和 |
[06:33] | one of the funniest people I’ve ever met, | 是我见过最有趣的人之一 |
[06:34] | but, also, deeply serious. | 同时也很深沉 |
[06:36] | Ah, such lovely, general terms. | 多么优美 笼统的描述 |
[06:39] | She sounds a little bit too good to be true. | 她听起来好得有些不真实了 |
[06:42] | What is her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[06:43] | It’s Sherry Shaker. | 雪莉·桃久奇 |
[06:46] | Sherry Shaker? | 雪莉酒 调酒器 |
[06:47] | Those are the two things that are in front of you at this bar. | 你面前吧台上就摆着这两样东西 |
[06:50] | Delightful! | 太巧了 |
[06:52] | Manny… is there anything that you need to tell me? | 曼尼 你心底有没有什么事想告诉我 |
[06:55] | Maybe some kind of… sexual thing? | 或许是与 性相关的 |
[07:02] | I really don’t want to talk about this. | 我真的不想谈这个 |
[07:04] | Okay, papi, but you know I love you | 好吧 宝贝 但是你知道我爱你 |
[07:06] | and that you can be honest with me about anything, right? | 任何事你都可以实话告诉我 对吧 |
[07:09] | In that case… This is a lot. | 既然这样 那我直说了 这太暴露了 |
[07:13] | I’m pretty desensitized to it, | 我倒是麻木无感了 |
[07:14] | but I saw Luke walk into a wall. | 但我看到卢克走路都撞到墙上了 |
[07:21] | What are you guys laughing at? | 你们在笑什么 |
[07:23] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 不用在意 |
[07:24] | You said something funny, didn’t you? | 你讲了个笑话 对吧 |
[07:26] | The guy’s a joke machine! | 这家伙是个笑话机器 |
[07:28] | – Oh, someone’s sitting there. – Who? | -这个位子有人坐了 -谁 |
[07:29] | Someone who doesn’t ask a million questions. | 不会问那么多问题的人 |
[07:33] | Grandpa, you can sit with us. | 外公 你可以和我们一起坐 |
[07:37] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[07:38] | It was working, but it was killing me. | 那办法奏效了 但我内心也深受折磨 |
[07:41] | I’ve actually had dreams where the only thing happening | 我梦过很多次这情景 但梦中唯一发生的事 |
[07:43] | was me sitting with Jay while he, you know, | 就是我和杰坐在一起 |
[07:45] | tousles my hair, calling me “sport.” | 他揉着我的头发叫我”好小子” |
[07:48] | Congrats, honey. | 亲爱的 恭喜你 |
[07:49] | Always proud to celebrate one of your awards. | 庆祝你获奖 总是令我很骄傲 |
[07:51] | I didn’t win an award. | 我没有获奖 |
[07:53] | Well, then, what are we all doing here? | 那我们都是来干什么的 |
[07:55] | I’m a busy man! | 我很忙的 |
[07:56] | – Don’t you just golf now? – I work when it’s raining. | -你现在不是只打高尔夫吗 -我在下雨天才工作 |
[07:59] | Why am I defending myself to you? | 为什么我要在你面前替自己辩解 |
[08:00] | And why is your father mad at me? | 为什么你爸看我不爽 |
[08:02] | – Did I do something? – Probably. | -我做错了什么吗 -很有可能 |
[08:04] | Isn’t that your relationship? | 但你们的关系不就是这样吗 |
[08:05] | He’s always desperate for your approval and you shoot him down? | 他总是渴望你的认可 而你总是打击他 |
[08:07] | It’s supposed to be, but all of a sudden, he’s, like… | 本该如此才对啊 但是突然他就 |
[08:09] | all cold. | 变冷漠了 |
[08:12] | Wouldn’t let me sit with him. | 都不让我和他坐在一起 |
[08:14] | Ugh, so high school. | 跟戏多的高中生一样 |
[08:15] | Dad and I watched “Mean Girls” the other night, | 那天晚上我爸和我一起看了《贱女孩》 |
[08:17] | and I chewed off a piece of my hair reliving how awful it was. | 重温可怕的高中 让我咬断了一撮头发 |
[08:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[08:23] | In the movie, the heroine takes down the head mean girl | 电影里 女主角打败贱女孩大姐大的办法 |
[08:26] | by being mean to her. | 就是对她更贱 |
[08:27] | Maybe that’s what Dad is doing to you? | 也许我爸也在对你用这招 |
[08:30] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[08:32] | Phil thinks he can “Mean Girls” me? | 菲尔以为他能用《贱女孩》的套路对付我 |
[08:34] | How lame is that? Let me tell you something — | 这也太弱鸡了 让我告诉你些事 |
[08:36] | I might be a pretty face, but I fight to win. | 我或许天生丽质难自弃 但我不达胜利不罢休 |
[08:38] | Just like “Legally Blonde”! | 就像《律政俏佳人》里一样 |
[08:43] | Oh, you’re not looking at your phone. | 你没有在盯着手机看 |
[08:45] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, everything’s fine. | -你没事吧 -当然 我没事 |
[08:47] | You know, if something was on your mind, | 如果你有心事 |
[08:49] | I’m an excellent person to confide in. | 我是个很好的倾诉对象 |
[08:51] | No judgment. | 从不评判 |
[08:52] | God knows I’ve done some stuff I’m not proud of. | 我也做过一些不光彩的事 |
[08:56] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[08:58] | J-Just like… | 比如说… |
[09:00] | shoplifting. | 在商店行窃 |
[09:02] | Wow. Really? | 天 真的吗 |
[09:04] | I mean, no judgment here — I do it, too. | 我不会评判你 我也有这习惯 |
[09:07] | What? You do? | 什么 你也这样做 |
[09:08] | Yeah, but I’m very ethical about it. | 是啊 但我有道德底线 |
[09:10] | I only take things from companies that use child labor. | 我只从雇用童工的公司拿东西 |
[09:12] | That is how my generation is saving the world. | 我们这代人就是这样拯救世界的 |
[09:15] | Haley, I did not raise you to steal. | 海莉 我养你不是让你去偷东西的 |
[09:18] | You just said you do it, too! | 你刚刚才说你也这样做 |
[09:20] | I made that up so you would tell me | 那是我编出来的 好让你告诉我 |
[09:21] | – what’s going on in your life! – Why would I? | -你到底遇到了什么事 -为什么我要告诉你 |
[09:23] | Stuff a couple Pakistani lipsticks in my purse, | 塞几支巴基斯坦的口红进包里 |
[09:25] | and you freak out at me! | 你就这样大惊小怪 |
[09:29] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t John, Paul, and George. | 瞧瞧啊 这不是约翰 保罗和乔治嘛 |
[09:32] | Anyone need a Ringo? | 需要林戈的加入吗 |
[09:33] | Actually, we can get by | 事实上 没有你的帮助 |
[09:35] | without a little help from you, friend. | 我们也可以过得去 朋友 |
[09:40] | Pool’s so over, anyways. | 台球也挺无聊的 |
[09:42] | Maybe, uh, the guys want to hit the H2O, | 也许 各位爷们儿想去水里 |
[09:45] | rock some Marco Polo. | 玩玩马可波罗游戏 |
[09:46] | Good for you not letting that chest | 你可真自信 没让你干瘪的胸部 |
[09:48] | get in the way of having fun. | 阻挡你去找乐子 |
[09:50] | Most guys wouldn’t go shirtless | 大多数男人一般不会露上身 |
[09:52] | until they got a little… | 除非他们练出一些 |
[09:54] | muscle. | 胸肌 |
[09:56] | – We need to talk. – Wait. Something weird is happening. | -我们要谈一谈 -等等 气氛有点诡异 |
[09:58] | I want to see how it plays out. | 我想看看这出好戏会有什么进展 |
[09:59] | Who’s ready to hit the pool? | 谁想去泳池玩 |
[10:01] | Marco! | 马可 |
[10:02] | Solo! | 一个人去 |
[10:08] | Okay, I know emotional slights usually roll off me | 听着 我知道我总是控制不住情绪波动 |
[10:11] | – like water off a mule’s back — – Isn’t it “Duck”? | -就像水从骡子背上滑落 -不是鸭子吗 |
[10:13] | Uh, a lot of animals bead, Mitchell. | 有很多动物身上会滑落水珠 米奇尔 |
[10:15] | The point is I need to know details. | 重点是我要知道细节 |
[10:17] | I need to know what happened… | 我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[10:19] | and with whom. | 以及对方是谁 |
[10:21] | Was it a peck? | 是轻啄一下吗 |
[10:22] | Was it with Pepper? | 是跟胡娇吗 |
[10:23] | Was he drunk? | 他喝醉了吗 |
[10:24] | Did you get a peck from a pickled Pepper? | 你是不是轻轻啄了喝醉的胡娇 |
[10:26] | How long have you been sitting on that? | 你有这个想法多久了 |
[10:27] | You kissed a man six week– | 你亲了一个男的… |
[10:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[10:33] | You kissed a man six weeks into our relationship | 我们在一起六周后你亲了别人 |
[10:35] | when I’m telling you “I love you.” | 那时我刚跟你说”我爱你” |
[10:37] | I’m calling my mom, telling her I’d met the one | 在我跟我妈打电话说我遇到对的人的时候 |
[10:39] | while you’re sidled up next to some cha-cha queen at a urinal. | 你却在厕所跟某个骚鸡亲亲我我 |
[10:42] | Okay, this insane reaction is proof | 你抓狂的反应证明 |
[10:44] | that I did the right thing not telling you. | 我不告诉你是对的 |
[10:45] | Okay, everyone knows this kind of secret | 好吧 大家都知道这种秘密 |
[10:47] | is poison, Mitchell. | 是毒药 米奇尔 |
[10:49] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:50] | Let’s take it to the room. | 那我们问问大家的意见 |
[10:51] | Hey, you all heard that whole conversation, right? | 你们都听到整个对话了 是吧 |
[10:54] | – Of course, yeah. – Sí. – Yeah. | -当然 -是的 -听到了 |
[10:55] | So, Phil, if Claire kissed someone | 那么菲尔 如果克莱尔 |
[10:58] | very early into the relationship, | 刚跟你在一起时亲了别人 |
[11:00] | should she have told you? | 她该告诉你吗 |
[11:01] | – Of course. – No way. | -当然 -不可能 |
[11:03] | What? Did you kiss someone? | 什么 你亲了别人吗 |
[11:05] | See? Secrets. | 瞧见没 秘密 |
[11:07] | Tearing them apart. | 让他们夫妻离心 |
[11:08] | Mitch and Cam, I just want you to know | 米奇和小卡 我只想说 |
[11:09] | that I support your lifestyle, | 我很支持你们的生活方式 |
[11:11] | and I find it very charming | 而且我发现你们这类人 |
[11:13] | when your people act very emotional and inappropriate in public. | 在公共场合情绪化又不得体的行为非常有魅力 |
[11:18] | Okay, so I’m getting no help from this room. | 好吧 所以我在这孤立无援 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry, but kissing someone outside of a relationship | 很抱歉 但亲了对象之外的人 |
[11:23] | is a big deal and you should fess up right away. | 是件大事 你应该告诉对方 |
[11:25] | You told them?! | 你们告诉他们了 |
[11:26] | Yes! Yes, they told us everything, | 是的 他们把什么都说了 |
[11:27] | and I can’t believe you did that! | 我不敢相信你竟然做出了这种事 |
[11:29] | Well, I’m sorry, but Dylan was a huge part of my life — | 我很抱歉 但迪兰是我人生中很重要的人 |
[11:31] | You kissed Dylan?! That’s your secret? | 你亲了迪兰 这就是你的秘密 |
[11:34] | You tricked me! | 你套路我 |
[11:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:37] | You are dating a world-renowned scientist. | 你在跟一位国际知名的科学家约会 |
[11:39] | I mean, isn’t Dylan still married | 迪兰不是结婚了吗 |
[11:41] | and still an idiot? | 并且还是个傻瓜 |
[11:43] | Hey, he is not still married. | 说一下 他已经离婚了 |
[11:45] | And he’s getting his life together. | 他让生活回到了正轨 |
[11:47] | He’s in nursing school. | 他在护理学校上学 |
[11:48] | Good for him. I love Dylan. | 真为他高兴 我超爱迪兰 |
[11:50] | Honey, she’s dating Arvin. | 亲爱的 她在跟阿尔文约会 |
[11:51] | We love Arvin now. | 我们现在喜欢阿尔文 |
[11:53] | And wouldn’t it be wonderful | 如果一个叫迪兰的 |
[11:54] | if someone called Dylan loved someone called Arvin? | 和一个叫阿尔文的相爱 不是很美好吗 |
[11:58] | No one in this room would have a problem with it. | 这里没有人会对此有意见的 |
[12:01] | Am I wrong, or is your mom trying to get | 是我理解错了 还是你妈在试着 |
[12:03] | Alex to come out of the closet? | 逼艾丽克斯出柜 |
[12:06] | Oh, God, it’s Arvin calling. | 天啊 是阿尔文打来的 |
[12:08] | Quick, a show of hands, who thinks I have to tell him? | 快 觉得我应该告诉他的举手 |
[12:11] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[12:12] | Four out of nine? A frickin’ tie?! | 九分之四 竟然是他妈的平局 |
[12:16] | Yay, I’m so happy I finally reached you! | 耶 真高兴我终于联系上你了 |
[12:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:20] | How’s work? Any major breakthroughs? | 工作怎么样 有什么重大突破吗 |
[12:22] | Oh, well, I-I made a German laugh. | 这个嘛 我终于把一个德国人逗笑了 |
[12:26] | Oh, I miss you terribly. | 我好想你 |
[12:28] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[12:30] | Uh, listen, um, we have to talk. | 听着 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:32] | I love you, and this is really hard for me to say, | 我爱你 这真的有点难以启齿 |
[12:36] | but, I, um… | 但是我… |
[12:38] | I did something stupid. | 我干了件蠢事 |
[12:39] | I kissed my ex-boyfriend. It meant nothing, I swear, | 我亲了前男友 我发誓这毫无意义 |
[12:42] | and I’m hoping you’ll forgive me, | 我希望你可以原谅我 |
[12:43] | and we can forget this ever happened. | 我们可以当做这从没发生过 |
[12:46] | Sorry, love, you froze up. | 不好意思 亲爱的 你那边卡住了 |
[12:48] | I-I-I missed the — the whole thing. | 我什么也没听到 |
[12:50] | Oh, that sucks. Um… | 真糟糕 这… |
[12:54] | This is really hard for me, but I did something stupid. | 这真的难以启齿 但我干了件很蠢的事 |
[12:56] | I kissed my ex-boyfriend. It meant nothing, and I — | 我亲了我的前男友 这并不代表什么 我… |
[12:58] | Sorry, froze up again | 不好意思 又卡了 |
[13:00] | in the funniest position. | 卡在了一个搞笑的位置 |
[13:01] | You look like you’d smelled something dreadful. | 你看上去像闻到了什么恶臭的东西 |
[13:04] | – Have another go. – Okay. | -再说一遍 -行吧 |
[13:05] | I messed up, and I kiss– | 我搞砸了 我亲 |
[13:06] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[13:08] | Okay, go. | 好了 说 |
[13:09] | I kissed my ex-boyfriend! | 我亲了前男友 |
[13:12] | Damn it, stop freezing! | 该死 别卡了 |
[13:15] | Not frozen. | 没卡 |
[13:17] | Shocked. | 我震惊了 |
[13:19] | Very hurt, actually. | 事实上 我心碎了 |
[13:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[13:23] | It meant nothing. Can — | 那不代表什么 我们能 |
[13:24] | Can we please move past this? | 我们能就这么让它过去吗 |
[13:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:28] | Um, we said that we loved each other. | 我们说过彼此相爱 |
[13:29] | I-I trusted you. | 我信任过你 |
[13:31] | What I want to do is hang up on you right now. | 我现在只想挂掉你的电话 |
[13:33] | Wait, I — | 等等 我 |
[13:38] | Well, I told him, and it couldn’t have gone worse. | 我告诉他了 简直不能更糟了 |
[13:41] | – Oh, no. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -不要啊 -我很遗憾 |
[13:42] | – He broke up with you. – Not yet. | -他跟你分手了 -还没有 |
[13:44] | He just hung up on me. | 他只是挂了我电话 |
[13:46] | Oh, come here, honey. | 过来 宝贝 |
[13:48] | I’m — I’m so sorry, and I know why you didn’t come to me. | 我 我很遗憾 我理解你为什么不来找我了 |
[13:51] | I haven’t always been Dylan’s biggest fan. | 我一直都不怎么喜欢迪兰 |
[13:54] | You pushed him into a beehive. | 你可是把他推进一个蜂窝 |
[13:55] | You know, to be fair, I pushed him off of you, | 公平地说 我是把他从你身边推开 |
[13:57] | and he fell into the beehive, | 他自己摔进蜂窝的 |
[13:59] | but, regardless, I want to be supportive. | 但是 不管怎么说 我想支持你 |
[14:03] | No judgment. I promise. I promise. | 绝对不评判 我保证 我保证 |
[14:05] | I can’t believe how stupid I was. | 我简直不敢相信自己这么蠢 |
[14:07] | I let Dylan get in my head, | 我让迪兰扰乱了我的内心 |
[14:08] | and now I might have ruined everything with Arvin. | 现在我和阿尔文的感情可能都被毁了 |
[14:10] | So… | 那么 |
[14:12] | what we’re learning is that | 通过这件事我们可以学到 |
[14:13] | sometimes it is better to keep the secret. | 有时候 秘密还是不说出来为好 |
[14:16] | You can’t be proud of that. | 你竟然有脸为此感到骄傲 |
[14:18] | Look, honey, sometimes these things happen. | 宝贝 其实这种事也是常有发生的 |
[14:19] | They happened with them, | 在他们身上发生过 |
[14:20] | but that turned out to be a good thing. | 结果却发展成了一件好事 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry. In what way? | 不好意思 怎么就是好事了 |
[14:23] | Because after Mitchell kissed the guy in the bar, | 因为米奇尔在酒吧亲完那个人之后 |
[14:26] | he called me crying, | 哭着给我打了电话 |
[14:28] | so tortured. | 肝肠寸断啊 |
[14:30] | He said the second he did it, | 他说他亲下去的那一瞬间 |
[14:32] | he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Cam. | 他就意识到他想和小卡共度余生 |
[14:36] | Mitchell, is that true? Why didn’t you say that? | 米奇尔 真的吗 你为什么不早说呢 |
[14:37] | Because we’ve been together for 15 years, Cam. | 因为我们都在一起15年了 小卡 |
[14:40] | I got defensive. I’m sorry. | 我刚刚太想维护自己了 抱歉 |
[14:42] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 该道歉的是我 |
[14:45] | You know, I freaked out, | 是我失控了 |
[14:46] | and I made this whole day about myself. | 我只顾考虑我自己了 |
[14:48] | And you’re right — I can be self-centered and emotional. | 你是对的 我有时以自我为中心 又很情绪化 |
[14:52] | I guess it’s, you know, | 我觉得 |
[14:53] | because of all that time my daddy spent with his pigs. | 是因为我爸爸和他的猪在一起太久的缘故 |
[14:56] | – Cam. Please. It’s time. – Mm-hmm. | -小卡 拜托 该闭嘴了 -嗯 |
[15:00] | Haley, you’re not a bad person. | 海莉 你不是个坏人 |
[15:03] | Maybe this kiss taught you something you needed to know, | 也许这个吻告诉了你一些你需要知道的事 |
[15:05] | just like it did with Uncle Mitch. | 就像米奇舅舅那样 |
[15:07] | If that’s the case, | 如果是那样的话 |
[15:09] | you need to fight for the man you love | 你需要去争取你爱的那个人 |
[15:11] | and shut it down with the one you don’t. | 并且果断离开你不爱的人 |
[15:14] | – You’re right. – Mm-hmm. | -你说得对 -嗯嗯 |
[15:15] | – I have to go see Dylan. – Okay. | -我得去见迪兰 -好的 |
[15:18] | Be strong. Don’t let him manipulate you. | 坚强一点 不要让他掌控你 |
[15:21] | – He can be a very em– – She’s good. | -他有时候很… -她可以的 |
[15:24] | She’s good. | 她没事的 |
[15:28] | Ah, so happy that you came out. | 真高兴你出来了[出柜] |
[15:30] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[15:31] | Where did you get that raft? | 你从哪弄到这么个气垫 |
[15:33] | It was in a gift bag from a very moving Pride benefit | 从一个超级感人的同志活动送的礼品袋里 |
[15:36] | that I went to with Mitch and Cam. | 我和米奇还有小卡一起去的 |
[15:38] | If you want to know if I’m gay, just ask me. | 你要是想知道我是不是同性恋 直接问我好了 |
[15:40] | No, I don’t want to be pushy. | 不 我不想给你太大压力 |
[15:43] | I like women, Mom! | 我喜欢女人 妈 |
[15:44] | Why on earth would you think I’m gay? | 你怎么会觉得我是同性恋呢 |
[15:46] | In fairness, you do check a lot of the boxes. | 公平地说 你确实符合基佬的很多特征 |
[15:49] | I only thought it because Jay said | 我会这么想是因为杰说 |
[15:51] | that the Canadian girlfriends are fake | 加拿大女朋友是假的 |
[15:53] | and that Mitch and Cam had them. | 而且米奇和小卡也有过加拿大女朋友 |
[15:55] | You think my girlfriend is fake? | 你觉得我的女朋友是假的 |
[15:57] | Well, you didn’t have any pictures, | 你一张照片都没有 |
[15:58] | and at the bar, you said that her name | 而且在吧台那儿 你说她的名字 |
[16:00] | was something like Olive Cocktail-napkin. | 叫什么橄榄·鸡尾酒-餐巾纸 |
[16:03] | It’s Sherry Shaker! | 是雪莉·桃久奇 |
[16:05] | I am sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[16:06] | but when I asked you if you were hiding something from me, | 但是我问你有没有瞒着我什么的时候 |
[16:10] | you got all defensive, and you boob-shamed me. | 你就变得很防备 你还羞辱了我的胸 |
[16:13] | Because something did happen. | 因为确实有事情发生 |
[16:15] | Sherry and I… | 雪莉和我 |
[16:16] | we joined our… | 我们携手 |
[16:18] | We crossed that beauteous threshold | 我们打开了美丽新世界的大门 |
[16:20] | into the physical expression of love. | 用肉体缠绵互诉真情 |
[16:22] | Have you ever heard a straight guy describe sex that way? | 你什么时候听到过一个直男那样形容性爱 |
[16:25] | That’s what he meant? | 他原来是这个意思吗 |
[16:26] | Why does that feel worse to me? | 我怎么觉得听了更难受 |
[16:29] | Hey, Alex. You’re the last virgin. | 艾丽克斯 你是最后一个处子了 |
[16:32] | Please, I’m dating a fireman. | 拜托 我可是在和一个消防员约会 |
[16:34] | I’m having hotter sex than… | 我的性生活火辣得比… |
[16:39] | Hey, Dad? | 你好啊 爸 |
[16:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:45] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[16:48] | I realized he was “Mean Girls-ing” Me back | 我意识到他在”以彼之贱 还施彼身” |
[16:51] | with a weird nod to “Legally Blonde,” | 并且加入了《律政俏佳人》的某些招式 |
[16:53] | which I’ll bet he thinks I didn’t notice. | 我敢说他不知道我注意到了 |
[16:54] | I had to change tactics. | 我得改变战术了 |
[16:56] | I had to stop acting like a mean girl | 我不能再像一个贱女孩那样 |
[16:57] | and do the last thing Jay would ever expect me to do — | 我要做让杰意想不到的事 |
[17:00] | act like a man. | 就是像个男人一样 |
[17:02] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是搞什么鬼 |
[17:03] | Oh, yeah, well, everybody’s hungry, | 大家都饿了 |
[17:04] | and the prevailing opinion is that | 而且大家都觉得 |
[17:06] | I’m a better griller than you. | 我比你更会烤肉 |
[17:08] | – No. – Wow. You must think you’re pretty tough. | -完了 -哇 你自以为是硬汉对吧 |
[17:11] | – Not as tough as your meat. – Claire! | -没你烤的肉硬 -克莱尔 |
[17:13] | Yes, good, everybody get out here! | 没错 很好 所有人都出来 |
[17:15] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[17:17] | It’s Phil! Phil is grilling! | 是菲尔 菲尔要烤肉了 |
[17:19] | This bozo just told me | 这个傻蛋刚刚告诉我 |
[17:21] | that you think I overcook your meat. | 你们认为我烤的肉太老了 |
[17:23] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:27] | Luke?! | 卢克 |
[17:33] | Dad, we love you, but… | 爸 我们爱你 不过 |
[17:35] | you don’t know what medium-rare is. | 你真的不懂什么叫三分熟 |
[17:37] | I’ve-I’ve given you a meat thermometer | 我已经连续三年父亲节 |
[17:39] | for three Father’s Days in a row. | 送你烤肉温度计了 |
[17:40] | For the love of God, just use one! | 看在老天份上 求你用用吧 |
[17:41] | Fine. See if I care. | 那好 我才不在乎 |
[17:44] | But I don’t know what you have against me today — | 但我不知道你今天跟我较什么劲 |
[17:46] | kicking a man off his own grill, | 把我赶下我的烤架 |
[17:47] | making fun of my Mint Jay-leps. | 笑话我的冰镇薄荷杰丽普酒 |
[17:50] | You made fun of his Mint Jay-leps? | 你笑话他的冰镇薄荷杰丽普 |
[17:52] | He did them for you. | 那是他专门为你调的 |
[17:54] | – What? – I don’t know what she’s talking about. | -什么 -我不知道她在胡说什么 |
[17:56] | The minute Jay created the Jay-leps, | 杰一想到冰镇”薄荷杰丽普”这个点子 |
[17:58] | all he could keep saying was, | 就一直在说 |
[18:01] | “Phil’s gonna get such a kick out of this.” | “菲尔肯定超喜欢这个名字双关的美酒” |
[18:03] | But he didn’t! He said it was dumb! | 可他不喜欢 他说这点子很蠢 |
[18:05] | He said it was an old lady’s drink! | 他说那是老太太喝的 |
[18:06] | Since when do you care what I think? | 你什么时候在意起我的想法了 |
[18:08] | Always! | 一直啊 |
[18:09] | He thinks that you’re the life of the party. | 他觉得你是每一场派对的活力源泉 |
[18:11] | He wants to be more like you. | 他想变得像你一样 |
[18:12] | All I’ve said is that sometimes | 我只是说 有时候 |
[18:15] | I envy people who don’t mind being an ass | 我嫉妒那些不介意出洋相的人 |
[18:17] | because they’re having fun, | 因为他们玩得很开心 |
[18:19] | and I guess… | 我想 |
[18:21] | you’re one of those people. | 你就是那种人 |
[18:22] | Wow, so all this time, you’ve been mean to me | 所以这些年来你一直对我很刻薄 |
[18:24] | because you admire me so much? | 是因为你特别羡慕我 |
[18:27] | Hey, look at me. | 来 看着我 |
[18:29] | I loved those Mint Jay-leps. | 我很喜欢你的冰镇薄荷杰丽普 |
[18:32] | – You did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[18:33] | Did you hear that, Gloria? He did. | 你听见了吗 歌洛莉亚 他喜欢 |
[18:35] | I only trashed them because of what you called me | 我说那酒不好只是因为婚礼那天 |
[18:37] | when I was dancing at the wedding. | 你在我跳舞时给我起外号 |
[18:38] | What? Flail Dunphy? | 什么外号 菲鹅·邓菲 |
[18:40] | Shrill Dummy? | 傻尔·笨妹 |
[18:41] | When you dropped your drink — Spill Bumbly? | 你弄洒饮料时我说了洒尔·蹬飞 |
[18:43] | Michael Jerkson. | 迈克尔·抽筋逊 |
[18:44] | Oh, yeah. I forgot about that one. | 是哦 这个我倒是忘了 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:46] | Oh, don’t-don’t worry about it. | 别在意了 |
[18:48] | What are we doing? | 这是在做什么 |
[18:50] | Did you just call me “Sport”? | 你刚叫我”好小子”了吗 |
[18:55] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[18:56] | I had a feeling it was gonna be you. | 我有预感会是你 |
[18:58] | You buzzed me in the gate. | 是你给我开的大门 |
[18:59] | – Do you have a minute? – Sure, my roommates and I | -你有时间吗 -当然 我和室友 |
[19:01] | are just studying for physiology midterms. | 不过在为生理学期中考复习而已 |
[19:04] | – Oh, she cute. – Thanks, girl. | -她真可爱 -谢了 妹子 |
[19:06] | That hair is on point. | 你的发型太完美了 |
[19:07] | I bought it yesterday. | 我昨天刚买的 |
[19:09] | Can we talk out here? | 我们能出来聊聊吗 |
[19:14] | Listen, I need you to know that | 听着 我得让你知道 |
[19:16] | that kiss never should have happened. | 那天我根本不该吻你 |
[19:18] | Arvin and I are together, and you and I are friends, | 阿尔文和我在交往 而我们只是朋友 |
[19:20] | and that’s all we’re ever going to be. | 并且永远只会是朋友 |
[19:22] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:24] | “No, thank you”? I didn’t ask you a question. | “不了 谢谢” 我又没问你想怎样 |
[19:26] | Well, let me ask you one. | 那让我问问你 |
[19:28] | It’s been 10 years, and I can’t move on from you. | 已经十年了 我总是不能放下你 |
[19:31] | Also not a question. | 这也不是提问 |
[19:33] | Remember the day we met? | 还记得我们相遇那天吗 |
[19:34] | I was walking through the halls, | 我走在走廊里 |
[19:36] | and I saw the most beautiful girl, | 看到了这世上最漂亮的女孩 |
[19:38] | and I was like, “Whoa! Who is that?” | 我说 “那是谁” |
[19:40] | And you were like, “That’s Rebecca Salkin.” | 然后你说”那是丽贝卡·萨尔金” |
[19:42] | And then I turned and saw you for the first time, | 然后我转身 第一次看到了你 |
[19:44] | and I was done with Rebecca Salkin. | 我立刻就忘了丽贝卡·萨尔金 |
[19:46] | Yeah, you were wearing that cool, beat-up Army jacket, | 当时你穿着那件很酷的破军装外套 |
[19:50] | and I was completely jealous of your eyelashes. | 我特别嫉妒你的长睫毛 |
[19:53] | Haley… | 海莉 |
[19:55] | I fell in love with you that day, and I’ve never stopped. | 那天我就爱上了你 从没停止过爱你 |
[19:58] | I’m gonna keep making myself better until I deserve you. | 我会一直让自己变得更好 直到配得上你 |
[20:06] | Why is it so hard to be honest in relationships? | 为什么在感情中坦诚相待这么难 |
[20:09] | We play games. | 我们耍小把戏 |
[20:11] | We keep secrets… | 我们藏起秘密 |
[20:15] | I don’t remember crying to you about that kiss. | 我不记得向你哭诉那个吻的事 |
[20:17] | The truth wasn’t moving the needle. | 说实话又无法拔除他心中的那根刺 |
[20:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:20] | when all we want to do is connect. | 而我们分明只想心心相印 |
[20:22] | Everyone, listen up! | 大家 注意听 |
[20:24] | Hi, I’m Sherry. | 大家好 我是雪利 |
[20:25] | I’m Manny’s real Canadian girlfriend. | 我是曼尼真实存在的加拿大女友 |
[20:27] | This isn’t the first time I’ve had to do this. | 这不是我第一次被迫证明自己的存在了 |
[20:33] | I guess we have to start with being honest with ourselves. | 我想我们得先从对自己诚实开始 |
[20:38] | And if I’m being honest… | 假如要我说实话 |
[20:41] | I love two people. | 我爱上了两个人 |
[20:45] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[20:48] | Can we go? Are we waiting for cake, or…? | 我们能走了吗 我们是在等蛋糕吗 |
[20:51] | – Is it a birthday? – Should I make a toast? | -是谁的生日吗 -我该说段祝酒词吗 |
[20:53] | – To what? – To whom? | -敬什么 -敬谁 |
[20:54] | All right! It’s come to my attention through series of assumptions, | 好吧 通过一系列的假设 |
[20:57] | old e-mails and lazy sheep-like thingking, | 旧电邮和蹩脚的思考 我注意到 |
[21:00] | that we may have gathered for no reason. | 我们可能没什么理由就来聚会了 |
[21:03] | So, it’s not my welcome home party? | 所以这不是欢迎我回家的派对吗 |
[21:05] | – Of course it… – No! | -当然是 -不是 |
[21:06] | Your mother thought Alex won a award, | 你妈以为艾丽克斯得了奖 |
[21:08] | she didn’t, and the dry spell continues. | 她没有 干旱期还在持续 |
[21:10] | Please, the last thing I’m having is a dry sp- | 拜托 我最近雨露丰沛… |
[21:15] | People, listen up! | 大家听好 |
[21:16] | There’s too many actual reasons for us to see each other, | 我们平时需要聚会的真实原因已经够多了 |
[21:18] | we cannot afford to hang out by mistake. | 我们受不起这样失误乱聚 |
[21:21] | I love you all, now go home. | 我爱你们所有人 都滚回家吧 |
[21:23] | – Alright, great. – Alright, let’s go. | -好吧 -我们走 |