英文名称:Captain America:Civil War
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Longing | 渴望 |
[01:13] | Rusted | 生锈 |
[01:15] | Seventeen | 十七 |
[01:16] | Daybreak | 黎明 |
[01:19] | Furnace | 火炉 |
[01:21] | Nine | 九 |
[01:23] | Benign | 善良 |
[01:25] | Homecoming | 回祖国 |
[01:28] | One | 一 |
[01:31] | Freight car | 火车货车车厢 |
[01:40] | Good morning, Soldier. | 早上好 士兵 |
[01:44] | Ready to comply. | 愿意服从 |
[01:47] | I have a mission for you. | 我有个任务要交给你 |
[01:50] | Sanction and extract. | 制裁和取回 |
[01:52] | No witnesses. | 不留活口 |
[02:35] | Well done Soldier. | 干得好 士兵 |
[03:22] | Alright, what do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[03:23] | Standard beat cops. | 普通的片区巡警 |
[03:27] | Small station. | 小警局 |
[03:30] | Quiet street. | 街区安静 |
[03:32] | It’s a good target. | 是个不错的目标 |
[03:34] | There’s an ATM in the south corner, which means… | 南角有台自动取款机 也就是说 |
[03:36] | Cameras. | 有摄像头 |
[03:37] | Both cross streets are one way. | 两条交叉街道都是单行的 |
[03:39] | So compromised escape routes. | 不算是很好的逃跑路线 |
[03:41] | Means our guy doesn’t care about being seen | 也就是说我们的目标不在乎被看到 |
[03:43] | he isn’t afraid to make a mess on the way out. | 也不怕在逃跑时造成混乱 |
[03:45] | You see that Range Rover halfway up the block? | 看到半个街区外的那辆逍遥了吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, the red one. It’s cute. | 看到了 红色那辆吗 还不错 |
[03:50] | It’s also bullet proof, | 而且是防弹的 |
[03:51] | which means private security, | 意味着是私人保安 |
[03:52] | which means more guns, | 也意味着更多枪 |
[03:53] | which means more headaches for somebody, probably us. | 意味着会让某些人更加头疼 比如我们 |
[03:56] | You guys know I can move things with my mind, right? | 你们知道我能用意念移动物体吧 |
[03:58] | Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature. | 小心谨慎必须成为你的本能 |
[04:02] | Anybody ever tell you, you’re a little paranoid. | 有人跟你说过你有点多疑吗 |
[04:05] | Not to my face. Why, did you hear something? | 没当面说过 怎么 你听到什么了吗 |
[04:07] | Eyes on target, folks. | 伙计们 精神集中点 |
[04:08] | It’s the best lead we’ve on Rumlow in 6 months. | 这是半年来最可靠的关于朗姆洛的线索了 |
[04:10] | I don’t want to lose him. | 我可不想跟丢了 |
[04:12] | If he sees us coming that won’t be a problem, | 如果他看到我们 那就不是问题了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1700个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:304个,六级词汇:157个,GRE词汇:188个,托福词汇:221个,考研词汇:332个,专四词汇:276个,专八词汇:60个, 所有生词标注共:621个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:14] | he kind of hates us. | 他算是恨死我们了 |
[04:19] | Sam, see that garbage truck? | 山姆 看到那辆垃圾车了吗 |
[04:22] | Tag it. | 追踪它 |
[04:41] | Give me X-ray. | 进行X光扫描 |
[04:48] | That truck’s loaded for max weight, and the driver’s armed. | 卡车达到了最大载重 驾驶员有枪 |
[04:51] | – It’s a battling ram. – Go now. | -是辆冲撞车 -行动 |
[04:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:54] | He’s not hitting the police. | 他的目标不是警察局 |
[05:59] | Body armor. AR15s | 防弹衣都是AR15 |
[06:02] | I make 7 hostiles. | 发现七名敌人 |
[06:12] | I make 5. | 还剩五个 |
[06:19] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[06:23] | 4. | 四个 |
[06:28] | Rumlow’s on the third floor. | 朗姆洛在三层 |
[06:30] | – Wanda. Just like we practice. – What about the gas? | -旺达 就像练习时那样 -那毒体呢 |
[06:33] | Get it out. | 吸出来 |
[06:52] | Pack it up. | 装走 |
[07:31] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[07:35] | – Rumlow has a biological weapon. – I’m on it. | -朗姆洛拿走了生物武器 -我这就去 |
[08:13] | I don’t work like that no more. | 我不怕这招了 |
[08:18] | Fire in the hole. | 手雷来了 |
[08:26] | No! | 不 |
[08:49] | Sam. He’s in an AFV heading north. | 山姆 他开装甲战车向北走了 |
[08:57] | Take this to the airstrip. | 把这个带去机场 |
[08:59] | We’re not gonna out run him. Lose the truck. | 我们跑不过他 弃车 |
[09:09] | – Where are you going to meet us? – I’m not. | -你去哪和我们汇合 -我们不汇合 |
[09:23] | I got 4, they’re splitting up. | 我看到四个 他们分头了 |
[09:29] | I got the two on the left. | 我负责左边两个 |
[09:40] | They ditched their gear. | 他们把装备扔了 |
[09:41] | It’s a shell game now. One of them has the payload. | 得靠猜了 只有一个人拿走了武器 |
[09:49] | There you are, you son of a bitch. | 你在这儿呢 你个混蛋 |
[09:52] | I’ve been waiting for this! | 这一刻我等好久了 |
[10:10] | He doesn’t have it. | 东西不在他这儿 |
[10:12] | I’m empty. | 我没找到 |
[10:14] | Out of the way! | 闪开 |
[10:54] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[10:56] | Or I’ll drop this. | 不然我就把这个扔了 |
[10:58] | – Drop it! – He’ll do it! | -放下枪 -他说到做到 |
[11:07] | Payload secured. Thanks, Sam. | 武器拿到了 谢谢 山姆 |
[11:09] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[11:11] | – I’m not thanking that thing. – His name is Redwing. | -我才不要谢那东西 -他叫红翼 |
[11:14] | – I’m still not thanking it. – He’s cute. Go ahead, pet him. | -我还是不会谢它 -他多可爱 摸摸他吧 |
[11:23] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[11:32] | This is for dropping a building on my face. | 这下是为了你拿大楼砸我的脸 |
[11:56] | I think I look pretty good, all things considered. | 考虑到种种情况 我觉得我看起来还算不错 |
[11:58] | Who’s your buyer? | 你的买家是谁 |
[12:00] | You know he knew you. | 他认得你 |
[12:02] | You pal, your buddy, your Bucky. | 你那个朋友 好哥们 你的巴基 |
[12:05] | – What did you say? – He remembered you. | -你说什么 -他记得你 |
[12:09] | I was there. He got all weepy about it. | 我当时在场 他还泪汪汪的 |
[12:13] | Till they put put his brain back in the blender. | 然后他们就又把他的脑子搅乱了 |
[12:16] | He wanted you to know something. | 他想告诉你句话 |
[12:18] | He said to me, | 他对我说 |
[12:19] | “Please tell Rogers,” | “请转告罗杰斯” |
[12:22] | “When you gotta go, you gotta go.” | “该走的时候 就得走” |
[12:27] | And you’re coming with me. | 你得随我一起来 |
[12:45] | Oh my… | 天哪 |
[12:50] | Sam. We need… | 山姆 我们需要 |
[12:53] | Fire and rescue, on the south side of the building. | 消防救援 在大楼南面 |
[12:56] | We got to get up here. | 我们得马上上去 |
[13:05] | Try to remember the kind of September | 尽量记住九月的美好 |
[13:11] | When grass was green… | 那时草地仍碧绿 |
[13:16] | Wake up, dear. Say goodbye to your father. | 醒醒 孩子 跟你父亲告别 |
[13:19] | Who’s the homeless person on the couch? | 沙发上的流浪汉是谁 |
[13:22] | This is why I love coming home for Christmas. | 这就是我爱回家过圣诞的原因 |
[13:24] | Right before you leave town. | 因为你们就要走了 |
[13:26] | Be nice, dear. | 好好说话 亲爱的 |
[13:26] | He’s been studying abroad. | 他出国留学好容易回来一次 |
[13:28] | Really, which broad? What’s her name? | 真的吗 学的哪个姑娘 她叫什么 |
[13:30] | Candice. | 坎迪斯 |
[13:32] | Do me a favour. Try not to burn the house down before Monday. | 拜托你 周一之前别把房子烧了 |
[13:35] | Okay, so it’s Monday. | 好 那就周一再烧 |
[13:36] | That is good to know. I will plan my Toga party accordingly. | 知道了 我会据此安排我长袍派对的时间 |
[13:40] | Where’re you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[13:41] | Your father’s flying us to the Bahamas for a little get away. | 你父亲要带我去巴哈马群岛渡个假 |
[13:44] | We might have to make a quick stop. | 也许得先去一趟别处 |
[13:45] | At the Pentagon. Right? | 去五角大楼吗 |
[13:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:48] | You’re gonna love the holiday menu at the commissary. | 你肯定会喜欢那里餐厅的节日菜单 |
[13:51] | You know, they say sarcasm is a metric for potential. | 据说讽刺是衡量一个人潜力的标准 |
[13:54] | If that’s true, you’ll be a great man some day. | 如果真是这样 你以后一定能成为一个伟人 |
[13:56] | I’ll get the bags. | 我去拿包 |
[14:00] | He does miss you when you are not here. | 你不在的时候他非常想念你 |
[14:04] | And frankly, you’re going to miss us. | 老实说 你也会想我们的 |
[14:08] | Because this is the last time we’re all going to be together. | 因为这是我们最后一次在一起 |
[14:12] | You know what’s about to happen. | 你知道后来发生了什么 |
[14:15] | Say something. If you don’t, you’ll regret it. | 说点什么吧 不说你会后悔的 |
[14:22] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[14:25] | And I knew you did the best you could. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[14:43] | That’s how I wished it happened. | 我希望事情是这样的 |
[14:47] | Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing… or “BARF”. | 二元扩张倒退框架 简称”二扩” |
[14:51] | God, I got to work on that acronym. | 天哪 这缩写还得好好想想 |
[14:53] | An extremely costly method, of hijacking the hippocampus | 一种极其昂贵的通过控制海马体 |
[14:58] | to clear… traumatic memories. | 清除创伤记忆的手段 |
[15:06] | It doesn’t change the fact | 这无法改变 |
[15:07] | that they never made it to the airport, | 他们根本没能到达机场的事实 |
[15:10] | or the things I did to avoid processing my grief. But… | 或是我为了逃避悲伤所做的那些事 但是 |
[15:15] | Plus, 611 million dollars for my little therapeutic experiment. | 再者 我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元 |
[15:21] | No one in their right mind would ever funded it. | 任何一个正常人都不会赞助这个项目 |
[15:25] | Help me out. What’s the MIT mission statement. | 提醒我一下 麻省理工的宗旨是什么 |
[15:28] | To generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge, | 创造 传播和保护知识 |
[15:32] | and work with others, | 与他人协作 |
[15:34] | to bring to bear on the world’s great challenges. | 尽全力去挑战世界的极限 |
[15:38] | Well, you, are the others. | 你们 就是他人 |
[15:42] | And quiet as it’s kept the challenges facing you | 尽管没有大肆宣传 你们所面临的挑战 |
[15:45] | are the greatest mankind has ever known. | 也是人类所遭遇的严峻的 |
[15:47] | Plus, most of you are broke. | 另外 你们大多数都破产了 |
[15:50] | Also, rather you were. | 或者说 你们之前是 |
[15:52] | As of this moment, every student has been made an equal recipient | 即刻生效 在座各位都将得到 |
[15:55] | of the inaugural September Foundation Grant. | 九月基金的拨款 |
[15:59] | As in, all of your projects have just been approved and funded. | 就是说 你们所有人的项目都得到批准资助了 |
[16:06] | No strings. No taxes. | 没有附加条款 不收税 |
[16:08] | Just… reframe the future. | 放手去 改变未来吧 |
[16:11] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[16:23] | Go break some eggs. | 别怕犯错 放手做吧 |
[16:34] | That uh… That took my breathe away. | 我简直 真是要窒息了 |
[16:37] | Tony, so generous, so much money. | 托尼 太慷慨了 那么多钱 |
[16:41] | I… Out of curiosity and… | 我出于好奇问一句 |
[16:43] | Will any portion of that grant be made available to faculty? | 拨款会有一部分给教职工吗 |
[16:46] | I know, ew, gross, but hear me out. | 我知道 真没品 但听我说 |
[16:47] | I have got this killer idea for a self cooking hotdog. | 我有个关于自熟热狗的绝妙点子 |
[16:50] | Basically, chemical detonator embedded… | 基本上就是嵌入化学引燃剂 |
[16:51] | Restroom’s this way, yeah? | 洗手间在这边吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah. Embedding in the meat shaft. | 是的 嵌在肉架中 |
[16:53] | Mr. Stark, I am so sorry about the telepromter. | 斯塔克先生 提词器的事很抱歉 |
[16:56] | I didn’t know Miss Potts has canceled. | 我不知道波茨女士不来了 |
[16:57] | They didn’t have time to fix it. | 他们没来得及改 |
[16:59] | It’s… | 这 |
[17:01] | fine. I..I..I’ll be right back. | 没事 我马上回来 |
[17:03] | We’ll catch up later. | 我们等下再聊 |
[17:22] | That was nice, what you did for those young people. | 你为那些年轻人做的事真是不错 |
[17:25] | Oh, they deserve it. | 他们应得的 |
[17:28] | Plus it helps ease my conscious. | 也让我的良心好过些 |
[17:30] | They say, there’s a correlation between generosity and guilt. | 据说慷慨与内疚是有关联的 |
[17:36] | But, you got the money. | 但你有的是钱 |
[17:39] | Break as many eggs as you like. | 可以尽情犯错 |
[17:42] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:52] | Are you going up? | 你要上去吗 |
[17:54] | I’m right where I want to be. | 我就想待在这里 |
[17:57] | Okay, okay. | 行了 别动 |
[18:01] | Sorry, it’s an occupational hazard. | 对不起 职业病 |
[18:04] | I work for the State department. Human resources. | 我在国务院工作 人力资源部 |
[18:08] | I know it’s boring. | 我知道这很无聊 |
[18:11] | But, it enabled me to raise a son. | 但这让我能养活我的儿子 |
[18:15] | I’m very proud of what he grew up to be. | 我很为他的成长骄傲 |
[18:20] | His name was Charlie Spencer. | 他叫查理·斯宾塞 |
[18:25] | Your murdered him. | 你杀了他 |
[18:27] | In Sokovia. | 在索科威亚 |
[18:31] | Not that that matters in the least to you. | 当然 这对你来说毫不重要 |
[18:36] | You think you fight for us? | 你以为你为我们而战 |
[18:39] | You just fight for yourself. | 其实你只是为自己 |
[18:43] | Who’s going to avenge my son, Stark? | 谁会为我儿子复仇 斯塔克 |
[18:47] | He’s dead. And I blame you. | 他死了 都怪你 |
[19:00] | 11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation | 上月 在尼日利亚拉各斯 11名瓦坎达公民 |
[19:03] | between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries | 在复仇者联盟与雇佣兵的冲突中 |
[19:05] | in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. | 不幸遇难 |
[19:07] | The traditionally reclusive Wakandans | 这些通常与世隔绝的瓦坎达人 |
[19:09] | were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred. | 在袭击发生时 正在拉各斯进行公益服务 |
[19:13] | Our people’s blood is spilled on foreign soil. | 我国人民的鲜血洒在了外国领土上 |
[19:16] | Not only because of the actions of criminals, | 不仅是因为犯罪行为 |
[19:20] | but by the indifference of those pledge to stop them. | 还因为阻止犯罪的人的冷漠 |
[19:23] | Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all. | 牺牲无辜者取得的胜利 根本算不上胜利 |
[19:29] | The Wakanda King went on to… | 瓦坎达国王接着… |
[19:31] | They are operating outside and above the international law. | 他们不受国际法的限制 |
[19:33] | Because that’s the reality, if we don’t respond to acts like these. | 如果我们不回应此类行为 就会变成这样 |
[19:37] | What legal authority does an enhanced individual | 旺达·马克西莫夫这样的能力增强者 |
[19:40] | like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nige… | 有什么法律权利在尼日利亚行动 |
[19:47] | – It’s my fault. – That’s not true. | -都怪我 -不是的 |
[19:50] | Then turn the TV back on, they’re being very specific. | 那就把电视再打开 他们可指名道姓了 |
[19:53] | I should’ve clocked that bomb vest | 我早该拆除那件炸弹背心 |
[19:55] | long before you have to deal with it. | 而不是让你不得不动手 |
[19:58] | Rumlow said ‘Bucky’ and… | 朗姆洛提到”巴基” |
[20:01] | All of a sudden, I was a 16 year old kid again in Brooklyn. | 突然间 我又成了那个布鲁克林的16岁少年 |
[20:09] | And people died. | 有人死了 |
[20:12] | – It’s on me. – It’s on both of us. | -这怪我 -怪我们俩 |
[20:16] | This job… | 这份工作 |
[20:21] | We try to save as many people as we can. | 我们尽可能救下更多的人 |
[20:24] | Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody, | 有时并不能救每个人 |
[20:26] | but, if we can’t find a way to live with that, | 但如果我们无法接受这一点 |
[20:28] | then next time… | 下次 |
[20:31] | maybe nobody get saved. | 也许我们谁都救不了 |
[20:37] | Vis, we talked about this. | 小幻 我们谈过的 |
[20:39] | Yes. But the door was opened so I assumed that… | 是啊 但门开着 所以我以为 |
[20:44] | Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving. | 罗杰斯队长说斯塔克先生回来让我通知他 |
[20:47] | Thank you. I’ll be right down. | 谢谢 我马上下去 |
[20:49] | I’ll… use the door. | 我…走门 |
[20:52] | Oh, and apparently, he’s brought a guest. | 还有 他带了位客人 |
[20:54] | You know who it is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[20:56] | The Secretary of State. | 国务卿 |
[21:02] | 5 years ago, I had a heart attack. | 五年前 我心脏病发作 |
[21:05] | and dropped right in the middle of my backswing. | 打高尔夫球后挥杆时昏了过去 |
[21:09] | Turned out, it was the best round of my life | 结果 那成了我人生最大的幸事 |
[21:11] | because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass. | 因为经历了13小时的手术和三重搭桥术之后 |
[21:17] | I found something 40 years in the army never taught me: | 我发现了四十年军队生涯没教过我的东西 |
[21:21] | perspective. | 远见 |
[21:24] | The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt. | 全世界欠复仇者联盟一个无法偿还的人情 |
[21:29] | You have… fought for us. | 你们为我们而战 |
[21:33] | Protected us. Risked your lives. | 保护了我们 拿生命冒险 |
[21:36] | But while a great many people see you as heroes. | 虽然有很多人把你们当成英雄 |
[21:40] | There are some… | 但也有一些人 |
[21:43] | who would prefer the word “vigilantes.” | 更愿意用”义务警员”这个词 |
[21:45] | And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary. | 你会用哪个词 国务卿先生 |
[21:48] | How about “dangerous?” | “危险”怎么样 |
[21:50] | What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals, | 你会如何形容一群驻扎在美国的能力增强者 |
[21:55] | who routinely ignores sovereign borders | 习惯性地无视主权国家边界 |
[21:58] | and inflict their will wherever they choose | 去哪 做什么 全凭自己意愿 |
[22:01] | and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind. | 而且老实说 对造成的后果也似乎毫不关心 |
[22:10] | New York. | 纽约 |
[22:26] | Washington D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[22:36] | Sokovia. | 索科威亚 |
[22:48] | Lagos. | 拉各斯 |
[22:58] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[23:02] | For the past 4 years, | 过去四年中 |
[23:03] | you’ve operated with unlimited power and no supervision. | 你们的行动拥有无限权力而且无人监管 |
[23:06] | That’s an arrangement the governments of the world | 世界各国政府对这种情况 |
[23:08] | can no longer tolerate. | 已不能再容忍 |
[23:13] | But I think we have a solution. | 但我们有解决办法 |
[23:19] | The Sokovia Accords. | 《索科威亚协议》 |
[23:22] | Approved by 117 countries. | 117国批准 |
[23:25] | It states, that the Avengers | 其中写明 复仇者联盟 |
[23:28] | shall no longer be a private organization. | 不再是私人组织 |
[23:31] | Instead, | 而是 |
[23:32] | they’ll operate under the supervision of a United Nations Panel, | 要在一个联合国小组的监督下行动 |
[23:36] | only when and if that Panel deems it necessary. | 且是否出动要由该小组决定 |
[23:42] | The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. | 复仇者联盟的成立是为了让世界更安全 |
[23:45] | I feel we’ve done that. | 我觉得我们做到了 |
[23:47] | Tell me Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now? | 队长 你知道托尔和班纳现在在哪吗 |
[23:52] | If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes, | 我要是搞丢了两个30兆吨级的核武器 |
[23:55] | you can bet there’d be consequences. | 肯定会有后果 |
[23:58] | Compromise. Reassurance. That’s how the world works. | 妥协 保证 世界就是这样运转的 |
[24:02] | Believe me, this is the middle ground. | 相信我 这就是中间立场 |
[24:06] | So, there are contingencies. | 有应急预案的吧 |
[24:09] | 3 days from now, the UN meets in Vienna | 三天后 联合国将在维也纳召开会议 |
[24:11] | to ratify the Accords. | 批准《协议》 |
[24:16] | Well, talk it over. | 你们好好谈谈吧 |
[24:21] | And if we come to a decision you don’t like? | 要是我们的决定你不喜欢呢 |
[24:25] | Then you retire. | 那你们就退休 |
[24:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:52] | Is this your car out front? | 外面停的是你的车吗 |
[24:56] | I jumped the kerb. | 我开到人行道上了 |
[25:00] | Maybe we could, take care of it ourselves. | 也许我们可以私了 |
[25:03] | I mean, if you want to call the cops, | 要是你想打电话叫警察 |
[25:04] | that…that’s okay too, I guess. | 那也可以 |
[25:06] | No. | 不 |
[25:08] | No cops. | 不用叫警察 |
[25:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:49] | You kept your looks, Colonel. | 你怎么没变样 上校 |
[25:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[25:57] | Mission report: December 16, 1991 | 任务汇报 1991年12月16日 |
[26:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:04] | My name is Zemo. | 我叫泽莫 |
[26:07] | I will repeat my question. | 我会重复一遍我的问题 |
[26:09] | Mission report. December 16, 1991 | 任务汇报 1991年12月16日 |
[26:15] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[26:16] | When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, | 神盾局陷落时 |
[26:19] | Black Widow released Hydra files to the public. | 黑寡妇公布了九头蛇文件 |
[26:22] | Millions of pages much of it encrypted. | 有数百万页 大都加了密 |
[26:25] | Not easy to decipher. | 很难破译 |
[26:27] | But, | 但是 |
[26:30] | I have experience. | 我有经验 |
[26:33] | And patience. | 也有耐心 |
[26:36] | A man can do anything if he has those. | 有这两样就什么都能做成 |
[26:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:41] | Mission report. December 16, 1991 | 任务汇报 1991年12月16日 |
[26:48] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[27:05] | Hydra deserves its place on the ashheap, | 九头蛇活该灰飞烟灭 |
[27:08] | so your death would not bother me. | 所以 我不介意杀你 |
[27:11] | But I’d have to use this book, | 但你不说 我就得用这本书 |
[27:13] | and other bloodier methods to find what I need. | 和其他更血腥的手段 来找到我要的 |
[27:17] | I don’t look forward to that. | 我并不想那样 |
[27:21] | You’d only be dying for… your pride. | 而你的死 也只是保住了自尊 |
[27:39] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[27:53] | Secretary Ross, has a Congressional Medal of Honor, | 国务卿罗斯有一枚国会荣誉勋章 |
[27:56] | which is one more than you have. | 比你多一枚 |
[27:57] | So, let’s say we agree to this thing. | 那么假设我们同意签字 |
[27:59] | How long does it gonna be before they LoJack us | 政府过多久就会像追踪普通罪犯那样 |
[28:01] | like a bunch of common criminals? | 追踪我们 |
[28:02] | 117 countries want to sign this. | 117个国家要签这份协议 |
[28:05] | 117, Sam, | 117个 山姆 |
[28:06] | and you’re just like, “No, that’s cool. We got it.” | 你就完全不当回事吗 |
[28:07] | How long are you gonna play both sides? | 你还要做多久两面派 |
[28:09] | – I have an equation. – Oh, this will clear it up. | -我有个方程式 -这样就明白了 |
[28:12] | In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, | 斯塔克先生宣布他是钢铁侠后的八年里 |
[28:15] | the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. | 能力增强者的数量一直呈指数增长 |
[28:20] | And during the same period, | 同一段时期里 |
[28:22] | the number of potentially world-ending events | 可能引发世界末日的事件数量 |
[28:24] | has risen at a commensurate rate. | 也在同时上升 |
[28:26] | You saying it’s our fault? | 你是说 这是我们的错吗 |
[28:28] | I’m saying there maybe a causality. | 我是说 这可能有因果关系 |
[28:32] | Our very strength invites challenge. | 我们的超能力招来挑战 |
[28:35] | Challenge incites conflict. | 挑战激发冲突 |
[28:38] | And conflict… | 而冲突 |
[28:41] | breeds catastrophe. | 会引发灾难 |
[28:44] | Oversight. | 监管 |
[28:47] | Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand. | 是我们应该给予考虑的 |
[28:50] | Boom. | 说到点上了 |
[28:52] | Tony, you’re being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal. | 托尼 你安静得出奇啊 |
[28:56] | It’s because he’s already made up his mind. | 因为他已经决定好了 |
[28:58] | Boy, you know me so well. | 天呐 你真懂我 |
[29:01] | Actually, I’m nursing my electromagnetic headache. | 实际上 是电磁头痛犯了 |
[29:04] | That’s what’s going on, Cap. | 所以我才沉默 队长 |
[29:05] | It’s just pain… | 就是疼 |
[29:08] | it’s discomfort. | 不舒服 |
[29:10] | Who’s putting coffee grounds in the disposal? | 是谁把咖啡渣倒进垃圾处理器了 |
[29:12] | Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang? | 我是给机车党开了家旅馆吗 |
[29:21] | Oh, that’s Charles Spencer by the way. | 那是查尔斯·斯宾塞 |
[29:24] | He’s a great kid. Computer engineering degree. | 是个好孩子 计算机工程专业 |
[29:26] | 3.6 GPA. | 平均成绩3.6 |
[29:28] | Had a floor-level gig at Intel planned for the fall. | 计划秋天去因特尔基层上班 |
[29:31] | But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul, | 但是 他想趁窝在办公室里之前 |
[29:34] | before he park it behind a desk. | 先去积累阅历 |
[29:35] | See the world, maybe be of service. | 看看世界 做做义工 |
[29:39] | Charlie didn’t want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale | 查理不想去维加斯或劳德尔堡 |
[29:41] | which is what I would do. | 要我就会选那些地方 |
[29:42] | He didn’t go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. | 也没去巴黎或阿姆斯特丹 那儿多有趣 |
[29:45] | He decided to spend his summer, | 他想利用暑假 |
[29:47] | building sustainable housing for the poor. | 给穷人建生态住宅 |
[29:48] | Guess where, Sokovia. | 猜猜是哪 索科威亚 |
[29:54] | He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. | 他可能是想做出些改变 |
[29:55] | I mean, we won’t know | 但我们无从得知了 |
[29:56] | cause we dropped a building on him | 因为我们打得正高兴时 |
[29:57] | while we were kicking ass. | 向他身上砸了一栋楼 |
[30:07] | There’s no decision making process here. | 我们完全没有决策程序 |
[30:11] | We need to be put in check. | 我们需要受到管制 |
[30:13] | Whatever form that takes, I’m game. | 不管以什么形式 我都接受 |
[30:15] | If we can’t accept limitations, if we’re bounderless, | 如果不受限制 我们就会无法无天 |
[30:17] | we’re no better than the bad guys. | 比坏人好不到哪去 |
[30:20] | Tony, someone dies on your watch, | 托尼 有人死在你眼皮下 |
[30:22] | you don’t give up. | 你不能就此放弃 |
[30:22] | Who said we’re giving up? | 谁说我们要放弃了 |
[30:23] | We are, for not taking responsibility for our actions. | 如果不对自己的行为负责 就是放弃 |
[30:26] | These documents just shifts the blames. | 这些文件只是在推卸责任 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry, Steve, that… | 对不起 史蒂夫 |
[30:30] | That is dangerously arrogant. | 这话自负得危险 |
[30:31] | This is the United Nations we’re talking about. | 这可是联合国啊 |
[30:33] | It’s not the World Security Council, | 不是世界安全理事会 |
[30:36] | it’s not S.H.I.E.L.D., it’s not Hydra. | 不是神盾局 也不是九头蛇 |
[30:37] | No, but it’s run by people with agendas | 对 但管理者仍是人 人有目的 |
[30:39] | and agendas change. | 而目的会变 |
[30:40] | That’s good. That’s why I’m here. | 那是好事 所以我才会在这儿 |
[30:42] | When I realized what my weapons were capable of | 当我意识到我的武器落入敌手 |
[30:44] | in the wrong hands, | 后果会多不堪设想时 |
[30:45] | I shut it down, stopped manufacturing… | 我就停止生产了 |
[30:47] | Tony. You chose to do that. | 托尼 那是你的选择 |
[30:49] | If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. | 如果我们签字 就放弃了选择权 |
[30:53] | What if this Panel sends us somewhere we don’t think we should go. | 如果小组派我们去不该去的地方 |
[30:56] | What if there’s somewhere we need to go, and they don’t let us. | 或是不许我们去该去的地方呢 |
[30:59] | We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own. | 我们也许不完美 但仍是最可靠的人 |
[31:02] | If we don’t do this now, it’s going to be done to us later. | 如果现在不签 将来他们会强迫我们签 |
[31:06] | That’s the fact. That won’t be pretty. | 事实就是如此 到时会闹得很不好看 |
[31:08] | – You’re saying they’ll come for me. – We would protect you. | -你是说他们会来抓我 -我们会保护你的 |
[31:11] | Maybe Tony’s right. | 或许托尼是对的 |
[31:14] | If, we have one hand on the wheel we can still steer. | 如果我们稍作妥协 就还有回旋余地 |
[31:18] | If we take it off… | 但如果彻底决裂… |
[31:19] | Aren’t you the same woman | 你还是不是 |
[31:20] | who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago? | 几年前跟政府叫板的那个女人了 |
[31:22] | I’m just… reading the terrain. | 我这是…审时度势 |
[31:25] | We have made some very public mistakes. | 我们在公众面前犯了些大错 |
[31:28] | We need to win their trust back. | 我们需要重获他们的信任 |
[31:30] | Focus up. | 慢着 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry, did I just mishear you or did you agree with me. | 抱歉 是我听错了吗 你是在支持我吗 |
[31:33] | – Oh, I want to take it back. – No, no, no. You can’t retract it. | -我想反悔了 -不不 不能收回 |
[31:36] | Thank you. Unprecedented. | 谢谢啊 真是破天荒 |
[31:39] | Okay, case close. | 好了 这事结了 |
[31:40] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[31:43] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:26] | And now, | 现在 |
[32:27] | I would like to invite Sharon Carter, | 我想请莎伦·卡特 |
[32:30] | to come up and say a few words. | 上台说几句 |
[32:45] | Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 玛格丽特·卡特为人熟知的身份是神盾局创始人 |
[32:49] | But I just knew her as Aunt Peggy. | 但对我来说 她只是佩吉姑妈 |
[32:53] | She had a photograph in her office. | 她办公室有张相片 |
[32:55] | Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. | 佩吉姑妈跟肯尼迪并肩而站 |
[33:00] | As a kid, that was pretty cool. | 作为孩子 这让我觉得很酷 |
[33:02] | But, it was a lot to live up to. | 但这也是很大的压力 |
[33:04] | Which is why I never told anyone we were related. | 所以我从不告诉别人我们是亲戚 |
[33:08] | I asked her once | 有一次我问她 |
[33:09] | how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage | 在女性饱受歧视的时代 |
[33:12] | in a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either. | 她是如何成为一名成功的外交官和间谍的 |
[33:17] | She said, compromise where you can. | 她回答说 能妥协就妥协 |
[33:20] | But where you can’t, don’t. | 不能妥协就坚持己见 |
[33:24] | Even if everyone is telling you | 即使你身边所有人 |
[33:26] | that something wrong is something right. | 都把错的说成对的 |
[33:30] | Even if the whole world is telling you to move. | 即使全世界都叫你让开 |
[33:33] | It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree, | 你必须如大树般稳稳站住 |
[33:37] | look them in they eye and say, “No… | 直视他们的眼睛说 “不… |
[33:40] | … you move.” | 你让开” |
[33:53] | When I came out of the ice, | 被解冻后 |
[33:55] | I thought everyone I had known was gone. | 我以为我认识的人都死了 |
[33:58] | When I found out that she was alive, | 后来知道她还活着 |
[34:01] | I was just lucky to have her. | 只觉得还有她在很幸运 |
[34:04] | She had you back too. | 有你也是她的幸运 |
[34:08] | Who else signed it. | 还有谁签字了 |
[34:10] | Tony, Rhodey, Vision. | 托尼 罗德 幻视 |
[34:14] | Clint? | 克林特呢 |
[34:15] | Says he’s retired. | 他说自己退休了 |
[34:17] | – Wanda? – TBD. | -旺达呢 -待定 |
[34:20] | I’m off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords. | 我要去维也纳签《协议》 |
[34:23] | There’s plenty of room on the jet. | 飞机上还有好多空位 |
[34:29] | Just because it’s the path of least resistance | 这虽然是最轻松的路 |
[34:32] | doesn’t mean it’s the wrong path. | 不代表就是错的路 |
[34:34] | Staying together is more important than how we stay together. | 团结比团结的方式更重要 |
[34:38] | What are we giving up to do it? | 那我们要为此放弃什么 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry, Nat. I can’t sign it. | 抱歉 小娜 我不能签 |
[34:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:52] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来干吗 |
[34:57] | I didn’t want you to be alone. | 我不想让你一个人面对 |
[35:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:12] | At a special United Nations conference, | 在一次特殊的联合国会议中 |
[35:15] | 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords. | 117个国家一起正式签署了《索科威亚协议》 |
[35:25] | – Excuse me, Miss Romanoff? – Yes. | -抱歉 请问是罗曼诺夫小姐吗 -是 |
[35:26] | These need your signature. | 需要您签个字 |
[35:30] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[35:32] | I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight. | 我们俩似乎都不习惯成为焦点人物 |
[35:36] | Well, it’s not always so flattering. | 毕竟这不总是好事 |
[35:39] | You seem to be doing alright so far. | 你到目前表现得还好嘛 |
[35:42] | Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill, | 考虑到你之前在国会山的经历 |
[35:44] | I wouldn’t think you’d be particularly comfortable in this company. | 想必你跟这些人待在一起不会很自在 |
[35:48] | Well, I’m not. | 确实如此 |
[35:49] | And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms Romanoff. | 光是这一点就让我感激你能来 罗曼诺夫小姐 |
[35:52] | Why? You don’t approve of all this? | 为什么 你不赞成此举吗 |
[35:54] | The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. | 《协议》我支持 政治方面就不敢苟同 |
[35:58] | Two people, in a room, can get more done than a 100. | 两个人在一间屋里 效率能胜过百人 |
[36:01] | Unless you need to move a piano. | 除非你需要搬钢琴 |
[36:04] | – Papa. – Son. | -父亲 -孩子 |
[36:06] | – Miss. Romanoff. – King T’Chaka. | -罗曼诺夫小姐 -特查卡国王 |
[36:08] | Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria. | 请允许我为尼日利亚的事道歉 |
[36:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | Thank you for agreeing to all this. | 谢谢你对我们的支持 |
[36:16] | I’m sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today. | 我很遗憾罗杰斯队长今天将缺席 |
[36:19] | – Yes, so am I. – If everyone could please be seated. | -我也很遗憾 -请大家就座 |
[36:22] | This assembly is now in session. | 会议现在正式开始 |
[36:25] | That is the future calling. | 未来在召唤我们了 |
[36:28] | Such a pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:31] | For a man who disapproves of diplomacy, | 你不喜欢外交 |
[36:36] | you’re getting quite good at it. | 却做得越来越好 |
[36:38] | I’m happy, Father. | 那就好 父亲 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | When stolen Wakandan vibranium | 当失窃的瓦坎达振金 |
[36:51] | was used to make a terrible weapon, | 被用于制造可怕的武器 |
[36:54] | we, in Wakanda, were force to question our legacy. | 我们瓦坎达人被迫质疑我们的遗产 |
[36:58] | Those men and women killed in Nigeria, | 在尼日利亚遇害的那些男男女女 |
[37:01] | were part of a good will mission | 是前去开展慈善活动 |
[37:03] | from a country too long in the shadows. | 而他们的祖国已在阴影中待了太久 |
[37:06] | We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. | 然而 我们不会因不幸而却步 |
[37:11] | We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. | 我们会努力让我们想走入的世界更加美好 |
[37:15] | I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative. | 我非常感激复仇者联盟对此计划的支持 |
[37:21] | Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace. | 瓦坎达非常骄傲能为和平贡献力量 |
[37:25] | Everybody get down! | 大家卧倒 |
[38:01] | My mom tried to talk me out of enlisting, but… | 我妈妈曾劝我不要入伍 但是… |
[38:04] | not Aunt Peggy. | 但佩吉姑妈没有 |
[38:05] | She brought me my first thigh holster. | 我的第一个大腿枪套就是她送的 |
[38:08] | – Very practical. – And stylish. | -非常实用 -还很时髦 |
[38:17] | The CIA has you stationed over here now? | 中情局把你派来了这里吗 |
[38:19] | At Berlin, Joint Terrorism Task Force. | 是去柏林 联合反恐任务小组 |
[38:22] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[38:23] | – Sounds fun. – I know, right? | -听起来不错 -可不是 |
[38:28] | I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我一直想问你 |
[38:31] | When you were spying on me from across the hall… | 你在走廊对面监视我的时候 |
[38:34] | You mean when I was doing my job? | 你是说我在执行任务的时候 |
[38:38] | Did Peggy know? | 佩吉知道吗 |
[38:42] | She kept so many secrets. | 她的秘密已经够多了 |
[38:45] | I didn’t want her to have one from you. | 我不希望她还要面对你的秘密 |
[38:51] | – Thanks for walking me back. – Sure. | -谢谢你送我回来 -不客气 |
[38:57] | Steve. There’s something you got to see. | 史蒂夫 你得看看这个 |
[39:00] | A bomb hidden in a news van | 一枚放在新闻车上的炸弹 |
[39:02] | – ripped through – Who’s coordinating? | -炸毁了位于 -是谁在指挥 |
[39:03] | the UN building in Vienna. | 维也纳的联合国大楼 |
[39:04] | Good. They’re solid. Forensics? | 很好 他们很可靠 鉴证呢 |
[39:05] | More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead. | 超过70人受伤 至少12人死亡 |
[39:08] | Including Wakanda’s King T’Chaka. | 其中包括瓦坎达国王特查卡 |
[39:11] | Officials have released a video of a suspect, | 当局发布了一段嫌疑人的视频 |
[39:13] | who they have identified | 他们确认此人正是 |
[39:14] | as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. | 冬日战士詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯 |
[39:17] | The infamous Hydra agent, | 这名臭名昭著的九头蛇特工 |
[39:18] | linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations. | 与数起恐怖袭击和政治暗杀有牵连 |
[39:22] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[39:29] | Call MI6 | 给军情六处打电话 |
[39:30] | see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up. | 看看能否让微取证小组快速行动 |
[39:32] | We need the whole team here in two hours or it’s not worth it. | 两小时内得赶过来 不然就没意义了 |
[39:45] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[39:53] | In my culture, death, is not the end. | 在我的文化里 死亡并不是终结 |
[40:00] | It’s more of a… stepping-off point. | 更像是 前往陌生领域的起点 |
[40:04] | You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, | 你向芭丝特与塞赫麦特伸出双手 |
[40:08] | they lead you into the green veldt where…. | 他们带你走进绿草原 在那里 |
[40:11] | you can run forever. | 你可以永远奔跑下去 |
[40:15] | That sounds very peaceful. | 听起来非常安宁 |
[40:18] | My father thought so. | 我父亲也这样认为 |
[40:21] | I am not my father. | 但是我不是我的父亲 |
[40:24] | T’Challa. | 特查拉 |
[40:26] | Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes. | 特遣队会决定谁去抓巴恩斯 |
[40:30] | Don’t bother, Miss. Romanoff. | 不用麻烦了 罗曼诺夫小姐 |
[40:33] | I’ll kill him myself. | 我会亲手杀了他 |
[40:42] | – Yeah? – Are you alright? | -喂 -你还好吗 |
[40:44] | Ah, yeah, thanks. I..I got lucky. | 还行 谢谢关心 我挺幸运的 |
[40:53] | I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. | 我知道你多在乎巴恩斯 真的 |
[40:57] | Stay home. | 待在家里 别出来 |
[40:59] | You’ll only make this worse for all of us. Please. | 你只会让局面更糟 让我们都不好做 求你 |
[41:03] | – Are you saying you’ll arrest me? – No. | -你是说你要逮捕我吗 -不 |
[41:07] | Someone will, if you interfere. That’s how it works now. | 如果你出手 会有人抓你的 现在就是这样了 |
[41:10] | If he’s this far gone, Nat, | 要是他都变成这样了 小娜 |
[41:12] | I should be the one to bring him in. | 那就该由我去抓他 |
[41:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:15] | Because I’m the one least likely to die trying. | 因为我是最不可能因此丧命的人 |
[41:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:25] | She tell you to stay out of it? | 她叫你别插手吗 |
[41:29] | – Might have a point. – He’d do it for me. | -她或许有些道理 -他也会为我出手的 |
[41:31] | 1945, maybe. | 要在1945年 有可能 |
[41:33] | I just want to make sure we consider all our options. | 我只是想确认我们考虑周全了 |
[41:36] | The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me. | 冲你开枪的人 通常最终也会冲我开枪 |
[41:41] | Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. | 录像公布后收到了很多线报 |
[41:44] | Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. | 人人都觉得冬日战士跟他们去一家健身房 |
[41:47] | Most of it is noise, except for this. | 大部分线索都没有价值 除了这一条 |
[41:52] | My boss expects a briefing pretty much now, | 我的上司现在就要简报 |
[41:54] | so that’s all the answer you’re gonna get. | 只能给你这么多情报了 |
[41:56] | – Thank you. – And you’re going to have to hurry. | -谢谢 -你得抓紧时间 |
[42:00] | We have orders to shoot on sight. | 我们的命令是当场击毙 |
[42:04] | Homecoming. | 回祖国 |
[42:12] | One. | 一 |
[42:14] | One. | 一 |
[42:16] | Freight car. | 火车货车车厢 |
[42:32] | Mr. Muller. | 穆勒先生 |
[42:33] | I have your breakfast. | 您的早餐 |
[42:39] | I could smell it before I opened the door. | 隔着门就闻到了 |
[42:42] | Side of bacon and black coffee. | 熏猪肋肉和黑咖啡 |
[42:44] | Again. | 还是老样子 |
[42:44] | I can make you something different, if you like. | 如果您需要 我可以做点儿别的 |
[42:46] | This is wonderful… | 这就很好 |
[42:48] | I will just put this on your… | 我帮您端到… |
[42:48] | It’s okay, I can manage! | 没关系 我自己来就好 |
[44:24] | Heads up, Cap. | 注意 队长 |
[44:25] | German special forces approaching from the south. | 德国特种部队从南面过来了 |
[44:29] | Understood. | 收到 |
[44:39] | Do you know me? | 你认得我吗 |
[44:43] | You’re Steve. | 你是史蒂夫 |
[44:45] | I read about you in a museum. | 我在博物馆里了解过你 |
[44:47] | They’ve set the perimeter. | 他们设置了警戒线 |
[44:51] | I know you’re nervous. | 我知道你有点紧张 |
[44:53] | And you have plenty of reason to be. | 你也有理由紧张 |
[44:56] | But you’re lying. | 但你在撒谎 |
[44:58] | I wasn’t in Vienna. I don’t do that anymore. | 我没去维也纳 我不做那种事了 |
[45:00] | They’re entering the building. | 他们进入大楼了 |
[45:02] | Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. | 认为是你的人要来了 |
[45:05] | And they’re not planning on taking you alive. | 他们没准备留你活口 |
[45:06] | That’s smart. Good strategy. | 很聪明 这招不错 |
[45:11] | They’re on the roof. I’m compromised. | 他们上楼顶了 我得撤了 |
[45:16] | This doesn’t have end in a fight, Buck. | 我们不非得打起来 巴基 |
[45:23] | – It always ends in a fight. – 5 seconds. | -总是要打起来的 -还有5秒 |
[45:25] | You pulled me from the river. Why? | 你从河里救我出来 为什么 |
[45:30] | – I don’t know. – 3 seconds! | -不知道 -3秒 |
[45:31] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[45:34] | Breach! Breach! Breach! | 突破 突破 突破 |
[45:56] | Buck, stop! | 巴基 住手 |
[45:58] | You’re gonna kill someone. | 你会杀死谁的 |
[46:02] | I’m not gonna kill anyone. | 我谁都不会杀 |
[46:49] | Suspect has broken containment! | 嫌犯已逃跑 |
[46:50] | He’s headed down the east stairwell! | 他顺东楼梯井下去了 |
[47:03] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[48:09] | – Sam, southwest rooftop. – Who the hell is the other guy? | -山姆 去西南屋顶 -另一个人是谁 |
[48:12] | About to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[48:26] | – Sam. – Got it. | -山姆 -我来 |
[49:10] | Stand down! | 站住 |
[49:14] | Stand down! | 站住 |
[49:44] | – Sam, I can’t shake this guy. | -山姆 我甩不掉这人 |
[49:45] | – Right behind you. | -就来 |
[51:21] | Stand down. Now. | 立刻投降 |
[51:31] | Congratulations, Cap. You’re a criminal. | 恭喜你 队长 你是罪犯了 |
[51:57] | Your Highness. | 国王殿下 |
[52:05] | A pinch of paprika. | 放少许辣椒粉 |
[52:07] | A pinch. | 少许是多少 |
[52:12] | Is that paprikash? | 那是辣椒粉吗 |
[52:14] | I thought it might… lift your spirits. | 我想这或许能让你振奋精神 |
[52:31] | Spirits lifted. | 精神振奋了 |
[52:34] | In my defense, I..I haven’t actually ever… | 不好意思 我从来没有 |
[52:38] | – …eaten anything before, so… – May I. | -没吃过东西 -能让我来吗 |
[52:40] | Please. | 请吧 |
[52:48] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[52:50] | No one dislikes you, Wanda. | 没人讨厌你 |
[52:54] | – Thanks. – Oh, you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[52:56] | No. It’s a… | 我的意思是 |
[52:57] | involuntary response in their amygdala | 这是杏仁体的一种下意识反应 |
[53:00] | they can’t help but be afraid of you. | 他们控制不住害怕你 |
[53:02] | Are you? | 你也怕我吗 |
[53:03] | My amygdala is synthetic, so… | 我的杏仁体是人造的 所以 |
[53:09] | I used to think of myself one way. | 我以前对自己有一定的看法 |
[53:12] | But, after this. | 但是 自从有了异能 |
[53:16] | I am something else. | 我就变了 |
[53:18] | I’m still me, I think. | 我还是那个我 |
[53:21] | But… that’s not what everyone else sees. | 但世人不这么看了 |
[53:30] | Do you know, I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这是什么东西 |
[53:33] | Not really. | 并不清楚 |
[53:35] | I know it’s not of this world. | 它不属于这个世界 |
[53:36] | But it powered Loki staff, | 它给洛基的权杖供能 |
[53:38] | gave you your abilities. But… | 也让你拥有了异能 但是 |
[53:42] | its true nature is a mystery. | 它的真正属性依然未知 |
[53:45] | And yet, it is part of me. | 而它是我的一部分 |
[53:47] | Are you afraid of it? | 你怕它吗 |
[53:49] | I wish to understand it. | 我想了解它 |
[53:52] | The more I do, the less it controls me. | 我越了解它 它对我的控制就越小 |
[53:54] | One day, who knows, I may even control it. | 或许有天 我还能控制它 |
[54:01] | I don’t know what’s in this but it is not paprika. | 我不知道这是什么 但肯定不是辣椒粉 |
[54:06] | I’m gonna go to the store, I’ll be back in 20 minutes. | 我去趟商店 20分钟就回来 |
[54:10] | Alternatively, we could order a pizza? | 或者 我们可以订披萨 |
[54:15] | Vision, are you not letting me leave? | 幻视 你是不让我离开吗 |
[54:20] | – It is a question of safety. – I can protect myself. | -是为了安全起见 -我能保护自己 |
[54:25] | Not yours. | 不是你的安全 |
[54:28] | Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility | 斯塔克先生想避免 |
[54:30] | of another public incident, | 再发生公开事故 |
[54:33] | until the Accords are of a… more secured foundation. | 直到《协议》基本尘埃落定 |
[54:39] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[54:42] | For people to see you… as I do. | 世人像我那样看待你 |
[55:20] | – So, you like cats? – Sam. | -那么 你喜欢猫吗 -山姆 |
[55:21] | What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat | 怎么 这家伙穿得像个猫 |
[55:24] | and you don’t wanna know more? | 你不好奇吗 |
[55:27] | Your suit. It’s Vibranium? | 你的衣服 是振金做的吗 |
[55:33] | The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. | 黑豹世代是瓦坎达的守护者 |
[55:38] | A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. | 是战士代代相传的衣钵 |
[55:43] | And now because your friend murdered my father, | 现在 因为你朋友杀了我父亲 |
[55:47] | I also wear the Mantle of King. | 我也继承了国王的衣钵 |
[55:50] | So I ask you, | 我倒要问你 |
[55:52] | as both warrior and King, | 既作为战士 又是国王 |
[55:56] | how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me? | 你觉得你还能保护你朋友多久 |
[56:19] | What’s gonna happen? | 要怎么处置他 |
[56:20] | Same thing that ought to happen to you. | 按说你们也该跟他一样 |
[56:23] | Psychological evaluation and extradition. | 进行心理评估 然后引渡 |
[56:25] | This is Everett Ross, | 这位是埃弗雷特·罗斯 |
[56:26] | Deputy Task Force Commander. | 特遣队副指挥官 |
[56:28] | – What about a lawyer. – Lawyer, that’s funny. | -那律师呢 -律师 真可笑 |
[56:31] | See their weapons are placed in lock up. | 把他们的武器锁好 |
[56:33] | Oh, we’ll write you a receipt. | 我们会给你写收据的 |
[56:35] | I better not look out the window | 最好别让我看到 |
[56:36] | and see anybody flying around in that. | 有人穿着我的装备在飞 |
[56:44] | You’ll be provided with an office instead of a cell. | 我们会为您提供办公室 不会让您进牢房 |
[56:48] | And do me a favour, stay in it. | 拜托您留在办公室里 |
[56:50] | I don’t intend on going anywhere. | 我哪也不打算去 |
[56:52] | For the record. This is what making things worse looks like. | 顺便说一句 这就是更糟的局面 |
[56:57] | He’s alive. | 至少他还活着 |
[56:57] | No. | 不不 |
[57:00] | Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. | 罗马尼亚不受《协议》保护 |
[57:02] | Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean up. | 罗德中校在监督善后工作 |
[57:04] | Try not to break anything while we fix this. | 我们处理问题期间别再惹麻烦了 |
[57:05] | Consequences? You bet there’ll be consequences. | 问责吗 当然要问责了 |
[57:08] | Obviously you can quote me on that cause I just said it. | 你当然可以引用我刚刚说的话 |
[57:10] | Anything else? Thank you, sir. | 还有事吗 谢谢你 先生 |
[57:14] | Consequences? | 问责 |
[57:15] | Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. | 国务卿罗斯想起诉你们俩 |
[57:17] | Had to give him something. | 我总得拿点什么嘟他的嘴 |
[57:18] | I’m not getting that shield back, am I? | 我拿不回盾牌了吧 |
[57:20] | Technically, it’s the government’s property. | 严格说 那是政府财产 |
[57:22] | – Wings too. – That’s cold. | -鹰翼也是 -太冷酷了 |
[57:24] | Warmer than jail. | 总比监狱温暖 |
[57:53] | Hey, you want to see something cool? | 你想看点厉害的东西吗 |
[57:56] | I pulled something from dad’s archives. | 我从老爸的档案馆里找到的 |
[58:00] | Felt timely. | 感觉时机正合适 |
[58:06] | FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941. | 罗斯福1941年签《租借法案》时用的 |
[58:09] | Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most. | 为急需帮助的盟军提供了支持 |
[58:12] | Someone would say it brought our country closer to war. | 有人会说这让我们国家靠近了战争 |
[58:16] | See, if not for these, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果不是因为这对笔 你就不会在这儿了 |
[58:20] | I’m trying to, what do you call it? | 我是想 该怎么说 |
[58:23] | That’s an olive branch. Is that what you call it? | 这是橄榄枝 是这么说的吗 |
[58:29] | Is Pepper here? I didn’t see her. | 派珀来了吗 我没见着她 |
[58:32] | We are… kinda… | 我们算是… |
[58:35] | – well not kinda… – Pregnant? | -好吧 其实就是 -有喜了 |
[58:37] | No, definitely not. We’re taking a break. | 不 绝对没有 我们分手了 |
[58:41] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 谁都没有错 |
[58:44] | I’m so sorry, Tony. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 托尼 我不知道 |
[58:46] | A few years ago, I almost lost her, | 几年前我差点失去她 |
[58:48] | so I trashed all my suits. | 于是我毁了我所有的战甲 |
[58:50] | Then, we had to mop up Hydra. | 然后我们不得不对付九头蛇 |
[58:52] | And then Ultron, my fault. | 之后又是奥创 这怪我 |
[58:55] | And then, and then, and then. I never stopped. | 之后事情一件又一件 我一直没停下 |
[58:58] | Cause the truth is I don’t wanna stop. | 因为事实就是我不想停 |
[59:02] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[59:04] | I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference. | 我想或许《协议》是个折衷的办法 |
[59:10] | In her defense, I’m a handful. | 替她说一句 我很难搞 |
[59:14] | Yet, dad was a pain in the ass, but | 但我爸也不让人省心 |
[59:16] | he and mom always made it work. | 可他和我妈却很美满 |
[59:18] | You know, I’m glad Howard got married. | 我很高兴霍华德结婚了 |
[59:20] | I only knew him when he was young and single. | 我只见过年轻单身的他 |
[59:23] | Oh really? You two knew each other? | 真的吗 你们认识啊 |
[59:25] | He never mentioned that. Maybe only a thousand times. | 他从没提过 可能就提过一千次吧 |
[59:29] | God, I hated you. | 天啊 我以前真恨你 |
[59:33] | I don’t mean to make things difficult. | 我不是有意让你为难 |
[59:34] | I know. Because you’re a very polite person. | 我知道 因为你是个非常有礼貌的人 |
[59:37] | If I see a situation pointed south, I can’t ignore it. | 如果我觉得情况不妙 我没法无视 |
[59:42] | – Sometimes I wish I could. – No, you don’t. | -有时我希望我能 -你才不呢 |
[59:48] | No, I don’t. | 是啊 我不 |
[59:50] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[59:51] | Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth. | 有时我真想一拳揍在你完美的牙上 |
[59:55] | But I don’t wanna see you gone. | 但我不希望你离开 |
[59:57] | We need you, Cap. | 我们需要你 队长 |
[59:59] | So far nothing’s happened that can’t be undone, | 现在还没出什么不可挽回的事 |
[1:00:01] | if you sign. | 只要你签字 |
[1:00:03] | We can make the last 24 hours legit. | 我们可以把这24小时的行动合法化 |
[1:00:05] | Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center | 巴恩斯会被转移到一家美国精神病中心 |
[1:00:07] | instead of a Wakandan prison. | 而不是瓦坎达监狱 |
[1:00:22] | I’m not saying it’s impossible. But | 也不是绝对不行 但是 |
[1:00:23] | there would have to be safeguards. | 得有保障措施 |
[1:00:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:00:26] | Once we put out the PR fire, these documents can be amended. | 等公关处理好了 这些文件都可以修订 |
[1:00:30] | I filed a motion to have you and Wanda reinstated. | 我已经提议让你和旺达复职 |
[1:00:32] | – Wanda? What about Wanda? – She’s fine. | -旺达 旺达怎么了 -她很好 |
[1:00:34] | She’s confined to the compound currently. | 她现在被禁足在基地 |
[1:00:36] | Vision’s keeping her company. | 幻视在陪着她 |
[1:00:37] | Oh, God, Tony! Every time. | 天哪 托尼 总是这样 |
[1:00:39] | Every time I think you | 每次我以为你 |
[1:00:40] | – see things the right way… – What? It’s a 100 acres | -明理 -怎么了 100英亩的房子 |
[1:00:41] | with a lap pool. | 还带小泳池 |
[1:00:42] | It’s got a screening room. There’s worse ways to protect people. | 放映室 这样保护人已经很好了 |
[1:00:45] | Protection? Is that how you see this? | 保护 你是这么觉得吗 |
[1:00:48] | This is protection? It’s internment, Tony. | 这是保护吗 这是拘禁 托尼 |
[1:00:50] | She’s not a US citizen. | 她不是美国公民 |
[1:00:50] | – Oh, come on, Tony. – And they don’t grant visas | -拜托 托尼 -他们可不会给 |
[1:00:52] | to Weapons of Mass Destruction. | 大规模杀伤性武器批签证 |
[1:00:53] | – She’s a kid! – Give me a break! | -她还是个孩子 -饶了我吧 |
[1:00:56] | I’m doing what has to be done | 只有这样做 |
[1:00:59] | … to stave off something worse. | 才能避免我们更糟的处境 |
[1:01:04] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你就继续自欺欺人吧 |
[1:01:09] | Hate to break up the set. | 一对儿的别分开 |
[1:01:17] | Hello, Mr. Barnes. | 你好 巴恩斯先生 |
[1:01:19] | I’ve been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. | 我是受联合国指派来评估你的 |
[1:01:22] | Do you mind if I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[1:01:29] | Your first name is James? | 你的名字是詹姆斯吗 |
[1:01:32] | The receipt for your gear. | 你装备的收据 |
[1:01:37] | Bird costume? Come on. | 鸟服装 拜托 |
[1:01:38] | I didn’t write it. | 不是我写的 |
[1:01:46] | I’m not here to judge you. | 我不是来指责你的 |
[1:01:48] | I just want to ask you a few questions. | 我只想问你几个问题 |
[1:01:51] | Do you know where you are, James? | 你知道你在哪里吗 詹姆斯 |
[1:01:57] | I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me, James. | 你不跟我说话 我就没法帮你 詹姆斯 |
[1:02:00] | My name is Bucky. | 我叫巴基 |
[1:02:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:02:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:30] | Here. Just sign here. | 给 就在这儿签 |
[1:02:33] | – Here? – Yeah. | -这里吗 -对 |
[1:02:41] | Why would the task force release this photo to begin with? | 特遣队为什么要公布这张照片 |
[1:02:44] | Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can? | 把消息传出去 让更多人来找 |
[1:02:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:02:48] | It’s a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. | 这是逼的人没法藏身的好方法 |
[1:02:50] | Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. | 引爆炸弹 被人拍到 |
[1:02:52] | Get 7 billion people looking for the Winter soldier. | 让七百万人寻找冬日战士 |
[1:02:54] | You’re saying someone framed him to find him. | 你是说有人为找他而陷害他 |
[1:02:56] | Steve, we looked for the guy for 2 years and found nothing. | 史蒂夫 我们找了他两年都一无所获 |
[1:02:58] | We didn’t bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads. | 我们没炸联合国 这可非常引人注目 |
[1:03:00] | Yeah. But that doesn’t guarantee | 对 但这不能保证 |
[1:03:01] | that whoever framed him would get him, | 陷害他的人能找到他 |
[1:03:03] | it guarantees that we would. | 只能保证我们会找到他 |
[1:03:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:15] | Tell me Bucky. | 告诉我 巴基 |
[1:03:17] | You’ve seen a great deal, haven’t you? | 你目睹了很多事 对吧 |
[1:03:20] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[1:03:23] | You feel that… | 你觉得 |
[1:03:24] | if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. | 你一旦开口 恐怖就无法停止了 |
[1:03:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:03:35] | We only have to talk about one. | 我们只谈一件事 |
[1:03:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:04:01] | Alright. Come on, guys. Get me eyes on Barnes. | 赶紧的 各位 让我看到巴恩斯 |
[1:04:03] | Go. Go. | 快 快 |
[1:04:05] | F.R.I.D.A.Y. Can you get me a source on that outage? | 星期五 能查到电力中断的源头吗 |
[1:04:09] | Sub-level 5, east wing. | 东地下5层 |
[1:04:14] | – What the hell is this? – Why don’t we discuss your home? | -怎么回事 -我们来谈谈你的家乡吧 |
[1:04:18] | Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. | 不是罗马尼亚 也不是布鲁克林 |
[1:04:22] | I mean, your real home. | 我是说 你真正的家 |
[1:04:31] | Longing | 渴望 |
[1:04:33] | No. | 不要 |
[1:04:35] | Rusted | 生锈 |
[1:04:37] | Stop. | 快停下 |
[1:04:38] | Seventeen | 十七 |
[1:04:41] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:04:45] | Daybreak | 黎明 |
[1:04:52] | Furnace | 火炉 |
[1:04:56] | Nine | 九 |
[1:05:00] | Benign | 善良 |
[1:05:04] | Homecoming | 回祖国 |
[1:05:07] | One | 一 |
[1:05:09] | Freight car | 火车货车车厢 |
[1:05:26] | Soldier | 士兵 |
[1:05:31] | Ready to comply. | 愿意服从 |
[1:05:33] | Mission report. December 16, 1991 | 任务汇报 1991年12月16日 |
[1:05:49] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:05:51] | Help? | 帮帮忙 |
[1:05:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:05:59] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你想干什么 |
[1:06:03] | To see an empire fall. | 毁灭一个帝国 |
[1:06:45] | Evac all civilians. | 疏散所有民众 |
[1:06:46] | Get me a perimeter around the building and gunships in the air. | 在大楼周围拉起警戒 派出武装直升机 |
[1:06:48] | Please tell me you brought a suit. | 你带战衣[西装]了吧 |
[1:06:50] | Sure did. It’s a lovely Tom Ford, | 当然带了 汤姆·福特的 |
[1:06:51] | three-Piece, 2 button… | 三件套 两扣 |
[1:06:53] | I’m a active duty, non combatant. | 我现在是现役非战斗人员 |
[1:06:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:07:13] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[1:07:47] | You could at least recognise me. | 你至少还认得我吧 |
[1:08:42] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:10:20] | He asked me again if you’re going to be there? | 他又问了我一次 你会不会来 |
[1:10:22] | I said I wasn’t sure. | 我说我不知道 |
[1:10:25] | You should’ve seen his little face. Just try, okay? | 你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗 |
[1:10:28] | I’m going to bed. I love you. | 我要睡了 我爱你 |
[1:10:35] | James Barnes the suspect in the UN Vienna bombing… | 维也纳联合国爆炸案的嫌疑人詹姆斯·巴恩斯 |
[1:10:38] | escaped custody today. | 今日脱逃羁押 |
[1:10:41] | Also missing Avenger Captain Steve Rogers… | 同时失踪的还有复仇者史蒂夫·罗杰斯队长 |
[1:10:44] | and Sam Wilson. | 和山姆·威尔逊 |
[1:11:09] | Hey, Cap! | 队长 |
[1:11:23] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:11:25] | Which Bucky am I talking to? | 是哪一个巴基在说话 |
[1:11:29] | Your mom’s name is Sarah. | 你妈妈的名字叫萨拉 |
[1:11:35] | You used to wear newspapers in your shoes. | 你以前会往鞋里垫报纸 |
[1:11:40] | Can’t read that in a museum. | 博物馆里可不会讲这个 |
[1:11:41] | Just like that, we’re suppose to be cool? | 这就行了 就没事了 |
[1:11:44] | – What did I do? – Enough. | -我做了什么 -不少 |
[1:11:46] | Oh god, I knew this would happen. | 天哪 我就知道会这样 |
[1:11:48] | Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. | 九头蛇给我灌输的东西都还在 |
[1:11:50] | All he had to do was say the god damn words. | 他只要说几个词就能激发 |
[1:11:52] | – Who was he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[1:11:54] | People are dead. The bombing. The set up. | 那场陷害你的爆炸 害死了很多人 |
[1:11:56] | The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. | 那个医生大费周章 就为跟你待上10分钟 |
[1:11:59] | I need you to do better than “I don’t know.” | 你不能只说句”我不知道” |
[1:12:04] | He wanted to know about Siberia. | 他想知道西伯利亚的事 |
[1:12:10] | Where I was kept. | 我被关押的地方 |
[1:12:13] | He wanted to know exactly where. | 他想知道具体位置 |
[1:12:15] | Why would he need to know that? | 他为什么要知道这个 |
[1:12:20] | Because I’m not the only Winter Soldier. | 因为冬日战士不止我一个 |
[1:13:54] | Good work. | 很好 |
[1:14:06] | Get me out of here. | 带我出去 |
[1:14:23] | – Who were they? – Their most elite death squad. | -他们是谁 -精英敢死队 |
[1:14:26] | More kills than anyone in Hydra history. | 九头蛇史上杀人数最多的 |
[1:14:28] | And that was before the serum. | 那还是在注射血清之前 |
[1:14:29] | They all turned out like you? | 他们都变得跟你一样吗 |
[1:14:31] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[1:14:33] | The doctor, can he control them? | 那个医生能控制他们吗 |
[1:14:35] | Enough. | 八九不离十 |
[1:14:37] | Said he wanted to see an empire fall. | 他说他想毁灭一个帝国 |
[1:14:38] | With these guys he could do it. | 有那些人的帮助 他就做得到 |
[1:14:40] | They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, | 他们会30种语言 来去不着痕迹 |
[1:14:43] | infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, | 渗透 暗杀 颠覆 |
[1:14:45] | they can take a whole country down in one night. | 他们能在一夜之间毁灭一个国家 |
[1:14:47] | You’d never see them coming. | 打得你措手不及 |
[1:14:51] | This would’ve been a lot easier a week ago. | 搁在一周前这事会简单得多 |
[1:14:54] | If we call Tony. | 如果我们告诉托尼 |
[1:14:55] | – No, he won’t believe us. – Even if he did… | -他不会相信的 -即便他信 |
[1:14:57] | Who knows if the Accords would let him help. | 谁知道《协议》会不会允许他帮忙 |
[1:15:00] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[1:15:03] | Maybe not. | 未必 |
[1:15:05] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[1:15:08] | I don’t suppose you have any idea where they are. | 我猜你不知道他们在哪吧 |
[1:15:11] | We will. GSG-9’s got the borders covered. | 会知道的 边防9队守着国界 |
[1:15:14] | Recons flying 24/7. | 侦察机也在全天候搜查 |
[1:15:16] | They’ll get a hit. We’ll handle it. | 他们会有发现 我们就去处理 |
[1:15:17] | You don’t get it, Stark. It’s not yours to handle. | 你不明白 斯塔克 这事不归你处理 |
[1:15:20] | It’s clear you can’t be objective. | 你显然无法客观对待此事 |
[1:15:22] | I’m putting special ops on this. | 我要让特种部队负责 |
[1:15:24] | And what happens when the shooting starts? | 如果交上了火怎么办 |
[1:15:25] | What, do you kill Steve Rogers? | 你要杀了史蒂夫·罗杰斯吗 |
[1:15:26] | If we’re provoked. | 如果他不乖乖就范 |
[1:15:28] | Barnes would’ve been eliminate in Romania | 要不是罗杰斯 我们在罗马尼亚 |
[1:15:30] | if it wasn’t for Rogers. | 就能消灭巴恩斯了 |
[1:15:31] | There are dead people who would be alive now. | 有些本不该死的人因此丧命 |
[1:15:36] | Feel free to check my math. | 你倒想想我说没说错 |
[1:15:38] | All due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[1:15:38] | you’re not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross. | 这事凭武力是解决不了的 罗斯 |
[1:15:41] | You got to let us bring him in. | 你得让我们去抓他 |
[1:15:42] | How would that end any differently than last time? | 这次和上次又会有什么不同 |
[1:15:44] | Because this time I won’t be wearing Loafers and a silk shirt. | 这次我不会穿便装行动 |
[1:15:48] | 72 hours, guarantee. | 72小时 我保证 |
[1:15:51] | 36 hours. | 36小时 |
[1:15:54] | Barnes. | 巴恩斯 |
[1:15:57] | Rogers. | 罗杰斯 |
[1:15:59] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[1:16:00] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 先生 |
[1:16:06] | My left arm is numb, is that normal? | 我左手臂麻了 这是正常现象吗 |
[1:16:11] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:16:12] | Always. | 没事 |
[1:16:17] | 36 hours, jeez. | 36小时 天啊 |
[1:16:20] | – We’re seriously understaffed. – Oh, yeah. | -我们人手严重不足 -是啊 |
[1:16:23] | It would be great if we had a hulk, right about now. Any shot? | 如果绿巨人在就好了 有他的线索吗 |
[1:16:28] | You really think he’d be on our side? | 你真觉得他会站我们这边吗 |
[1:16:31] | No. | 不会 |
[1:16:32] | – I have an idea. – Me too. | -我有个主意 -我也是 |
[1:16:35] | – Where’s yours? – Downstairs. | -你的在哪 -楼下 |
[1:16:38] | Where’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[1:17:01] | Hey, May. | 梅婶婶 |
[1:17:06] | – How was school today? – It was okay. | -今天学校顺利吗 -还不错 |
[1:17:09] | This crazy car parked outside… | 有辆豪车停在外面… |
[1:17:15] | Oh, Mr. Parker. | 帕克先生 |
[1:17:19] | What… What are you doing…? | 你怎么在这里… |
[1:17:22] | I’m-I’m-I’m Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[1:17:23] | – Tony. – What are… | -我是托尼 -你… |
[1:17:25] | What are you-What are you- What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:17:26] | It’s about time we met. You’ve been getting my e-mails, right? | 我们该见见了 你收到我邮件了吧 |
[1:17:30] | – Right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -收到了吧 -收到了 |
[1:17:32] | – Regarding the… – You didn’t tell me about the grant. | -关于… -你没告诉我基金的事 |
[1:17:34] | – About the grant. – The September Foundation. | -基金的事 -九月基金 |
[1:17:36] | – Right. – Yeah. Remember when you applied. | -没错 -记得你申请了吗 |
[1:17:38] | – Yeah. – I approved. | -记得 -我批准了 |
[1:17:40] | So now, we’re in business. | 这事现在就算成了 |
[1:17:42] | You didn’t tell me anything. What’s up with that? | 你都没告诉过我 这是怎么回事 |
[1:17:44] | – You’re keeping secrets from me? – Why, I just… | -你现在还瞒我事了吗 -我只是… |
[1:17:46] | I just know how much you love surprises, | 我知道你很喜欢惊喜 |
[1:17:47] | so I thought I would let you know… wh… | 所以我想等回头再告诉你 |
[1:17:50] | Anyway, what did I apply for? | 话说回来 我申请了什么 |
[1:17:51] | That’s what I’m here to hash out. | 这就是我来要解决的事 |
[1:17:52] | Okay, hash, hash out, okay. | 好 解决 好吧 |
[1:17:54] | It’s so hard for me to believe that she’s someone’s aunt. | 她居然都当婶婶了 简直难以置信 |
[1:17:57] | Yeah well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know. | 对啊 什么样的婶婶都有嘛 |
[1:18:00] | This walnut date loaf is exceptional. | 这个核桃红枣面包太好吃了 |
[1:18:02] | – Let me just stop you there. – Yeah? | -能先停停吗 -怎么了 |
[1:18:04] | Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No? | 这个基金 是跟钱有关的吗 |
[1:18:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:18:08] | – Yeah. – It’s pretty well funded. | -没错 -资金非常充足 |
[1:18:10] | Look who you’re talking to. | 也不看看我是谁 |
[1:18:12] | – Can I have 5 minutes with him? – Sure. | -我能跟他谈五分钟吗 -请便 |
[1:18:20] | As walnut date loaves go, that wasn’t bad. | 作为核桃红枣面包 这味道还不错了 |
[1:18:25] | What do we have here, retro tech, huh? | 这是什么 复古科技吗 |
[1:18:27] | – Thrift store? Salvation army? – Uh, the garbage actually. | -二手店 救世军 -捡的垃圾 |
[1:18:30] | – You’re a dumpster diver. – Yeah, I was… | -你是捡垃圾的 -对 我是… |
[1:18:33] | Anyway, look. | 随便了 那个 |
[1:18:34] | I definitely did not apply for your grant. | 我绝对没申请过你的基金 |
[1:18:36] | – Me first. – Okay. | -我先说 -好吧 |
[1:18:38] | Quick question of the rhetorical variety. | 有个反问的问题要问你 |
[1:18:42] | That’s you, right? | 这是你吧 |
[1:18:44] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[1:18:45] | – What do you. What do you… – Yeah. | -你什么意思 -就是你 |
[1:18:48] | Look at you go. | 看你的动作 |
[1:18:49] | Wow, nice catch! 3000 pounds. 40 miles an hour. | 接得漂亮 时速40英里 三千磅的车 |
[1:18:53] | It’s not easy. You got mad skills. | 这可不容易 你很厉害啊 |
[1:18:55] | That’s all-That’s all on Youtube though, right? | 这是油管上的吧 对吗 |
[1:18:57] | I mean that’s where you found it. | 你是在那儿找到的吧 |
[1:18:59] | Cause’ you know that’s all fake. It’s all done on a computer? | 这些可都是假的 是电脑特效 |
[1:19:03] | It’s like that video, what is it? | 就像那个视频一样 什么来着 |
[1:19:04] | Yeah yeah yeah… you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix? | 对对 就像凤凰城上空的飞碟吗 |
[1:19:07] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[1:19:08] | What have we here? | 这是什么 |
[1:19:12] | That’s a… | 这是… |
[1:19:16] | So. | 那么 |
[1:19:19] | You’re the… Spider..Ling. | 你是蜘蛛…娃 |
[1:19:21] | Crime Fighting Spider… You’re Spider-Boy? | 打击犯罪蜘蛛…蜘蛛男孩 |
[1:19:25] | S… Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:19:27] | Not in that onesie, you’re not. | 就穿这连体睡衣 还叫侠 |
[1:19:30] | It’s not a onesie. | 这不是连体睡衣 |
[1:19:33] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[1:19:34] | I was actually having a real good day today, you know, Mr. Stark. | 我今天其实还真挺顺利的呢 斯塔克先生 |
[1:19:36] | Didn’t miss my trains. | 没误地铁 |
[1:19:37] | This perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and… | 毫不费力地捡到一台质量很好的DVD机 |
[1:19:40] | Algebra test. Nailed it! | 代数考试也轻松搞定 |
[1:19:44] | Who else knows? Anybody? | 还有谁知道 有人知道吗 |
[1:19:47] | Nobody. | 没人了 |
[1:19:48] | Not even your… unusually attractive Aunt? | 连你那位异常迷人的婶婶也不知道吗 |
[1:19:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:51] | No, no. No, no. | 不知道 |
[1:19:53] | If she knew, she would freak out. | 如果她知道 她会抓狂的 |
[1:19:54] | And when she freaks out, I freak out. | 她抓狂 我就慌乱 |
[1:19:56] | You know what I think is really cool? This webbing. | 知道我觉得什么很厉害吗 这个网 |
[1:20:00] | Tensile strength is off the charts. | 抗拉强度简直爆表 |
[1:20:03] | – Who manufactured them? – I did. | -是谁制造的 -我 |
[1:20:06] | Climbing the walls. | 爬墙 |
[1:20:08] | How are you doing that? Adhesive gloves? | 怎么做到的 粘性手套吗 |
[1:20:10] | It’s a long story. I was uh… | 说来话长 我… |
[1:20:11] | Lordy! Can you even see in these? | 老天爷 戴这东西还能看见吗 |
[1:20:14] | – Yes. Yes, I can! I can. – I’m blind! | -是的 我能看见 -我瞎了 |
[1:20:17] | I can-I can see in those. Okay? It’s just that… | 能看见的 好吗 就是… |
[1:20:20] | when…whatever happened happened, | 那件事发生之后 |
[1:20:22] | it’s like my senses have been dialed to 11. | 我的感官变得超级敏感 |
[1:20:25] | There’s… There’s way too much input, so… | 接收的信息实在太多 |
[1:20:28] | they… they just kinda help me focus. | 所以戴那个能帮我集中注意 |
[1:20:29] | You’re in dire need of an upgrade. | 你继续升级装备 |
[1:20:32] | Systemic, top to bottom. | 从头到脚 系统化地升级 |
[1:20:34] | 100-point restoration. That’s why I’m here. | 全部翻新 我就是为此而来 |
[1:20:38] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这个 |
[1:20:41] | I got to know. What’s your M.O. | 我必须要问问 你的动力是什么 |
[1:20:42] | What gets you out of that twin bed in the morning? | 是什么激励你早上起床 |
[1:20:45] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:20:50] | because I’ve been me my whole life, | 因为我这辈子一直都是平凡的自己 |
[1:20:52] | and I’ve had these powers for 6 months. | 六个月前我得到了这些能力 |
[1:20:55] | I read books, I build computers… | 我读书 搭建电脑 |
[1:20:59] | And-And yeah. I would love to play football. | 还有 我很想去打橄榄球 |
[1:21:02] | But I couldn’t then so I shouldn’t now. | 但我之前打不了 所以现在又不能去 |
[1:21:03] | – Sure. ‘Cause you’re different. – Exactly. | -是啊 因为你变了 -没错 |
[1:21:05] | But I can’t tell anybody that, so I’m not. | 但我不能说出去 所以我没说 |
[1:21:12] | Look, when you can do the things that I can, | 如果你有了这份能力 |
[1:21:15] | but you don’t… | 却不作为 |
[1:21:18] | and then the bad things happen, | 之后发生的坏事 |
[1:21:22] | they happen because of you. | 就是你的责任 |
[1:21:28] | So you wanna look out for the little guy. You wanna do your part. | 你想帮助小人物 你想尽一份力 |
[1:21:31] | Make the world a better place all that, right? | 让这世界更美好什么的 是吗 |
[1:21:33] | Yeah. Yeah just looking out… for the little guy. | 是啊 就是帮助小人物 |
[1:21:36] | That’s-That’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[1:21:45] | I’m going to sit here, so you move the leg. | 我要坐这儿 腿移开 |
[1:21:57] | – You got a passport? – Uh, no. | -有护照吗 -没有 |
[1:21:58] | I don’t.. don’t even have a driving license. | 我连驾照都没有 |
[1:21:59] | You ever been to Germany? | 去过德国吗 |
[1:22:01] | – No. – Oh, you’ll love it. | -没有 -你会喜欢那里的 |
[1:22:02] | – I can’t go to Germany! – Why? | -我不能去德国 -为什么 |
[1:22:06] | I got… homework. | 我还有作业呢 |
[1:22:09] | Alright, I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that. | 好吧 我会当你没说那话 |
[1:22:10] | No. I’m-I’m being serious! I can’t just drop out of school! | 不 我认真的 我不能就辍学 |
[1:22:13] | Might be a little dangerous. | 可能会有点危险 |
[1:22:14] | Better tell Aunt Hottie I’m taking you on a field trip. | 最好跟漂亮婶婶说一声我要带你出去 |
[1:22:19] | Don’t tell Aunt May. | 别告诉梅婶婶 |
[1:22:21] | Alright, Spider-Man. | 好吧 蜘蛛侠 |
[1:22:26] | – Get me out of this. – I’m sorry, I’ll get that. | -给我解开 -抱歉 我这就弄 |
[1:22:41] | – What is it? – Stay here, please. | -怎么回事 -请待在这里 |
[1:22:51] | – Guess I should have knocked. – Oh my god. | -看来我该敲门的 -天呐 |
[1:22:55] | – What are you doing here? – Disappointing my kids. | -你来做什么 -放孩子的鸽子 |
[1:23:02] | I’m suppose to go water skiing. | 我本该带他们去滑水的 |
[1:23:04] | But Cap needs our help, come on. | 但是队长需要我们帮忙 走吧 |
[1:23:06] | Clint! | 克林特 |
[1:23:09] | You should not be here. | 你不该来的 |
[1:23:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:23:14] | I retired for, what, like 5 minutes? And it all goes to shit. | 我才退休了5分钟 世界就乱套了 |
[1:23:18] | Please consider the consequences of your actions. | 请考虑一下你行为的后果 |
[1:23:20] | Okay, they’re considered. | 考虑过了 |
[1:23:23] | Okay, we got to go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[1:23:29] | It’s this way. | 是这边 |
[1:23:30] | I’ve caused enough problems. | 我闯的祸够多了 |
[1:23:37] | You got to help me, Wanda. | 你得帮帮忙 旺达 |
[1:23:38] | Look you want to mope you can go to high school. | 你要闷闷不乐不如去上高中 |
[1:23:40] | You want to make amends. You get off your ass. | 你想弥补 就给我行动起来 |
[1:23:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:51] | I know I should have stretched. | 就知道我该先活动下筋骨的 |
[1:24:06] | – Clint, you can’t overpower me. – I know I can’t | -克林特 你打不过我 -我知道 |
[1:24:11] | But, she can. | 但她能 |
[1:24:14] | Vision. That’s enough, let him go. | 幻视 够了 放了他 |
[1:24:18] | – I’m leaving. – I can’t let you. | -我要走了 -我不能让你走 |
[1:24:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:31] | If you do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[1:24:33] | they will never stop being afraid of you. | 世人会永远害怕你 |
[1:24:37] | I can’t control their fear, only my own. | 他们的恐惧我控制不了 但我的可以 |
[1:24:56] | Come on. We got one more stop. | 走吧 还有一站呢 |
[1:24:59] | It’s just a matter of time. | 早晚会找到的 |
[1:25:01] | Our satellites are running facial, | 我们的卫星在进行面部识别 |
[1:25:03] | biometric and behavioral pattern scans. | 生物识别和行为模式扫描 |
[1:25:10] | Move, or you will be moved. | 闪开 别逼我动手 |
[1:25:14] | As entertaining as that would be. | 虽然那会很有看头 |
[1:25:17] | You really think you can find him? | 你真觉得你能找到他吗 |
[1:25:19] | My resources are considerable. | 我的资源很可观 |
[1:25:21] | Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes… | 是啊 世界花了70年时间才找到巴恩斯 |
[1:25:23] | So, you could probably do that in about half the time. | 你大概花一半时间就能做到了 |
[1:25:27] | You know where they are. | 你知道他们在哪 |
[1:25:29] | I know someone who does. | 我认识一个知道的人 |
[1:25:34] | I’m not sure you understand the concept of a get-away car. | 你恐怕不太明白什么叫逃跑车吧 |
[1:25:37] | It’s low profile. | 这车低调 |
[1:25:38] | Good, ’cause this stuff tends to draw a crowd. | 很好 这些东西可是很招眼 |
[1:25:43] | – Can you move your seat up? – No. | -你能把座椅往前点吗 -不能 |
[1:25:46] | I owe you again. | 我又欠你个人情 |
[1:25:47] | Keeping a list. | 我记着呢 |
[1:25:52] | You know, he kind of tried to kill me. | 他之前可企图杀我呢 |
[1:25:55] | Sorry, I’ll put it on the list, too. | 抱歉 那个我也会记着的 |
[1:26:01] | They’re gonna come looking for you. | 他们会来找你的 |
[1:26:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:26:07] | Thank you, Sharon. | 谢谢你 莎伦 |
[1:26:24] | – That was… – Late. | -这真是 -早该了 |
[1:26:26] | Damn right. | 可不是 |
[1:26:32] | – I should go. – Okay. | -我该走了 -好 |
[1:26:58] | Cap. | 队长 |
[1:27:00] | You know I wouldn’t have called If I had any other choice. | 你知道我不是别无选择也不会找你 |
[1:27:02] | Hey man, you’re doing me a favour. | 你是帮我忙呢 |
[1:27:03] | Besides… I owed a debt. | 再说 我还要还债 |
[1:27:06] | – Thanks for having my back. – It was time to get off my ass. | -多谢支持我 -我该行动起来了 |
[1:27:10] | How about our other recruit. | 另一个新人呢 |
[1:27:12] | He’s raring to go. | 他迫不及待呢 |
[1:27:14] | Had to put a little coffee in him… but | 我给了他点咖啡 |
[1:27:17] | he should be good. | 他应该没问题 |
[1:27:21] | What timezone is this? | 这是哪个时区 |
[1:27:23] | Come on. Come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[1:27:27] | – Captain America. – Mr. Lang. | -美国队长 -朗先生 |
[1:27:31] | It’s an honor. I’m shaking your hand too long. | 真是荣幸 我握得太久了 |
[1:27:34] | This is awesome. Captain America. | 这太赞了 美国队长啊 |
[1:27:37] | I know you too, you’re great. | 你我也认识 你好棒 |
[1:27:42] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[1:27:43] | Look, I wanted to say. | 我想说 |
[1:27:45] | I know you know a lot of super people, so… | 我知道你认识很多厉害人物 |
[1:27:48] | Thanks for thinking of me. | 多谢想到我 |
[1:27:50] | – Hey, man. – What’s up tic-tac. | -伙计 -好啊 小豆子 |
[1:27:52] | Good to see you. Look. Look, what happened last time when I… | 见到你很高兴 那个 上次的事 |
[1:27:54] | It was a great audition, but it’ll… it’ll never happen again. | 是场很棒的面试 但绝不会再有下次了 |
[1:27:58] | They tell you what we’re up against? | 他们告诉你我们要对付什么了吗 |
[1:28:00] | Something about some… psycho assassins. | 好像是几个疯子刺客 |
[1:28:04] | We’re outside the law on this one. | 这次我们的行动不合法 |
[1:28:06] | So, if you come with us, you’re a wanted man. | 如果你跟我们来 就是通缉犯了 |
[1:28:09] | Yeah, well, what else is new? | 早习惯了 |
[1:28:10] | – We should get moving. – We got a chopper lined up. | -我们该走了 -有架直升机等着我们呢 |
[1:28:18] | They’re evacuating the airport. | 他们在疏散机场 |
[1:28:20] | – Stark. – Stark? | -斯塔克 -斯塔克 |
[1:28:23] | Suit up. | 换装 |
[1:28:46] | It’s so weird how you run into people at the airport. | 在机场总能碰到熟人 真是怪啊 |
[1:28:47] | – Don’t you think that’s weird? – Definitely weird. | -你说是不是 -非常怪 |
[1:28:49] | Hear me out, Tony. | 听我说 托尼 |
[1:28:51] | That doctor, the psychiatrist, he’s behind all of this. | 那个精神病医生 他才是幕后黑手 |
[1:28:57] | – Captain. – Your Highness. | -队长 -殿下 |
[1:29:00] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[1:29:01] | Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. | 罗斯给了我36小时带你回去 |
[1:29:04] | That was 24 hours ago. | 已经过了24小时了 |
[1:29:05] | – Can you help a brother out? – You’re after the wrong guy. | -帮兄弟一把啊 -你抓错人了 |
[1:29:08] | Your judgment is askew. | 你的判断力有问题 |
[1:29:11] | Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday. | 你的老战友昨天杀了很多无辜者 |
[1:29:12] | And there are 5 more super soldiers just like him. | 还有5个跟他一样的超级战士 |
[1:29:16] | I can’t let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can’t. | 我不能让那个医生先找到他们 托尼 |
[1:29:18] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:29:20] | You know, what’s about to happen. | 你知道接下来会怎么样 |
[1:29:23] | Do you really want to punch your way out of this one? | 你这次也要打出一条血路吗 |
[1:29:29] | All right, I’ve run out of patience. | 好吧 我没耐心了 |
[1:29:31] | Underoos! | 内衣宝宝 |
[1:29:38] | Nice job, kid. | 干得好 孩子 |
[1:29:39] | Thanks. Well, I could’ve stuck the landing a little better. | 谢谢 落地不太理想 |
[1:29:42] | It’s… just the new suit… | 新服装…不太适应 |
[1:29:43] | Wait, it’s nothing, Mr. Stark. | 等等 这不是事儿 斯塔克先生 |
[1:29:44] | It’s-It’s perfect, thank you. | 服装很完美 谢谢您 |
[1:29:45] | Yeah, we don’t really need to start a conversation. | 嗯 我们不用开始闲扯的 |
[1:29:47] | Okay. Cap… Captain. | 好吧 队长 |
[1:29:50] | Big fan, I’m Spider-Man. | 我是蜘蛛侠 你的大粉丝 |
[1:29:51] | Yeah, we’ll talk about it later. Just… | 行了 回头再说 |
[1:29:53] | – Hey, everyone. – …good job. | -大家好 -干得好 |
[1:29:55] | – You’ve been busy. – And you’ve been a complete idiot. | -你没闲着啊 -你好傻啊 |
[1:29:58] | Dragging in Clint. | 把克林特扯进来 |
[1:29:59] | Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn’t even want to leave. | 把旺达从她不想离开的地方救出去 |
[1:30:01] | A safe place. I’m trying to keep…. | 一个安全的地方 我在努力… |
[1:30:05] | I’m trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart. | 我在努力阻止你分裂复仇者联盟 |
[1:30:09] | You did that when you signed. | 你签字时就已经分裂我们了 |
[1:30:12] | Alright, we’re done. | 好吧 行了 |
[1:30:14] | You’re gonna turn Barnes over and you’re gonna come with us, | 交出巴恩斯 跟我们走 |
[1:30:16] | now, because it’s us | 马上照做 否则 |
[1:30:18] | or a squad of J-SOC guys… | 一支联合特别行动司令部的分队 |
[1:30:19] | with no compunction about being impolite. | 会来抓你们 他们下手不会留情的 |
[1:30:24] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[1:30:27] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[1:30:29] | The quinjet’s in hanger five, north runway. | 昆式战斗机在北跑道的5号机库 |
[1:30:36] | Alright, Lang. | 行动 朗 |
[1:30:38] | Hey, guys. Something… | 各位 有什么东西 |
[1:30:40] | What-What the hell was that? | 那是什么情况 |
[1:30:42] | I believe this is yours, Captain America. | 这是你的吧 美国队长 |
[1:30:44] | Oh, great. Alright, there’s two on the parking deck. | 这可好 好了 停车场有俩 |
[1:30:46] | One of them is Maximoff, I’m gonna grab her. | 其中一个是马克西莫夫 我去抓她 |
[1:30:48] | Rhodey, you want to take Cap? | 罗德 你应付队长啊 |
[1:30:49] | Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes. | 候机大厅有俩 威尔逊和巴恩斯 |
[1:30:52] | Barnes is mine! | 巴恩斯是我的 |
[1:30:54] | Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do? | 斯塔克先生 我该做什么 |
[1:30:55] | What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web them up. | 不是说好了吗 别靠太近 用网缠住他们 |
[1:30:57] | Okay, copy that! | 好的 收到 |
[1:31:04] | Move, Captain. | 让开 队长 |
[1:31:05] | I won’t ask a second time. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[1:31:09] | Look, I really don’t want to hurt you. | 听着 我真的不想伤害你 |
[1:31:11] | I wouldn’t stress about it. | 不必担心 |
[1:31:25] | – What the hell was that? – Everyone’s got a gimmick now. | -那是什么鬼 -这年头谁都有点花招 |
[1:31:35] | You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude! | 你有金属臂 太牛逼了 哥们 |
[1:31:40] | You have the right to remain silent! | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:31:56] | Sorry, Cap. This won’t kill you | 对不住了 队长 虽然不致命 |
[1:31:58] | but it ain’t gonna tickle either. | 但还是会挺疼的 |
[1:32:04] | Wanda, I think you hurt Vision’s feelings. | 旺达 我觉得你伤了幻视的心 |
[1:32:06] | You locked me in my room. | 你把我关在房间里 |
[1:32:08] | Okay. First, that’s an exaggeration. | 好吧 首先 这说法太夸张了 |
[1:32:09] | Second, I did it to protect you. | 其次 我是为了保护你 |
[1:32:12] | – Hey, Clint. – Hey, man. | -克林特 -伙计 |
[1:32:13] | Clearly retirement doesn’t suit you. You got tired of shooting golf? | 看来退休生活不适合你 高尔夫打烦了吗 |
[1:32:17] | Well, I played 18, shot 18. | 我玩18杆 杆杆进洞 |
[1:32:20] | Just can’t seem to miss. | 就是射不偏 |
[1:32:24] | – First time for everything. – Made you look. | -凡事总有第一次啊 -让你转头了 |
[1:32:37] | Multiple contusions detected. | 检测到多处挫伤 |
[1:32:39] | Yeah, I detected that too. | 嗯 我也检测到了 |
[1:32:48] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:32:51] | Hey, buddy, I think you lost this! | 伙计 这是你丢的吧 |
[1:33:04] | Those wings carbon fiber? | 这翅膀是碳化纤维的 |
[1:33:06] | Is this stuff coming out of you? | 这玩意是你射出来的 |
[1:33:07] | That would explain the rigidity flexibility ratio. | 如果是 这刚柔度就不难理解了 |
[1:33:09] | which, gotta say, that’s awesome man. | 我得说 真是牛逼 |
[1:33:11] | I don’t know if you’ve been a fight before | 不知道你参没参加过战斗 |
[1:33:12] | but there’s usually not this much talking. | 但我们一般没这么多废话 |
[1:33:14] | Alright, sorry, my bad. | 好吧 不好意思 我的错 |
[1:33:20] | Guys, look. I’d love to keep this up | 两位 我也想继续和你们打 |
[1:33:22] | but I’ve only got one job here today | 但我今天只有一项任务 |
[1:33:23] | and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, | 我得给斯塔克先生留个好印象 |
[1:33:25] | so, I’m really sorry. What? | 真抱歉了 什么 |
[1:33:30] | You couldn’t have done that earlier? | 你就不能早点那么做吗 |
[1:33:33] | I hate you. | 讨厌 |
[1:33:41] | Great? | 这可好 |
[1:33:42] | Cap, heads up! | 队长 接着 |
[1:33:45] | Throw it at this. | 朝这玩意扔 |
[1:33:47] | Now! | 扔 |
[1:33:52] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[1:33:56] | Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. | 天呐 我以为是辆水车 |
[1:33:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:34:03] | Alright. Now, I’m pissed. | 好吧 我现在被惹毛了 |
[1:34:05] | Is this part of the plan? | 这是计划的一部分吗 |
[1:34:06] | Well, my plan was go easy on them. You want to switch it up? | 我本来计划对他们客气些的 想加大火力吗 |
[1:34:12] | There’s our ride. | 那是我们的飞机 |
[1:34:15] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[1:34:25] | Captain Rogers. | 罗杰斯队长 |
[1:34:27] | I know you believe what you’re doing is right. | 我知道你相信自己是对的 |
[1:34:31] | But, for the collective good, you must surrender now. | 但为了大局 你必须马上投降 |
[1:34:52] | What do we do, Cap? | 怎么办 队长 |
[1:34:55] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[1:34:58] | This is gonna end well. | 这下可好 |
[1:35:07] | They’re not stopping. | 他们没打算停下来 |
[1:35:08] | Neither are we. | 我们也不会停 |
[1:35:40] | – We’re still friends, right? – Depends on how hard you hit me. | -我们还是朋友吧 -要看你下手多狠了 |
[1:35:52] | You were pulling your punches. | 你放水了 |
[1:35:58] | – I didn’t kill your father. – Then why did you run? | -我没杀你父亲 -那你跑什么 |
[1:36:19] | That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all. | 那玩意根本不符合物理定律啊 |
[1:36:21] | Look kid. There’s a lot going on here that you don’t understand. | 孩子 这里有很多你不懂的事 |
[1:36:23] | Mr. Stark said you’d say that. | 斯塔克先生说过你会这么说 |
[1:36:35] | He also said to go for your legs. | 他还说要攻击你的腿 |
[1:36:49] | Clint, can you get him off me? | 克林特 能帮我甩掉他吗 |
[1:36:50] | – Buckled in? – Yeah. No, I’m good. | -抓紧了吗 -抓紧了 |
[1:36:53] | I’m good, arrow-guy. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 抓紧了 弓箭男 来吧 |
[1:37:17] | Stark tell you anything else? | 斯塔克还跟你说别的了吗 |
[1:37:18] | That you’re wrong. You think you’re right. | 你错了 你觉得你没错 |
[1:37:22] | That makes you dangerous. | 所以你很危险 |
[1:37:28] | Guess he had a point. | 他说得也没错 |
[1:37:35] | You got heart, kid. Where’re you from? | 你挺有勇气 你从哪来的 |
[1:37:38] | Queens. | 皇后区 |
[1:37:40] | Brooklyn. | 我布鲁克林的 |
[1:37:48] | – F.R.I.D.A.Y.? – We have some weapon systems offline. | -星期五 -部分武器系统离线 |
[1:37:50] | Hey, what? | 什么 |
[1:37:51] | Oh, you.. you’re gonna have to take this into the shop. | 估计得返厂维修了 |
[1:37:53] | – Who’s speaking? – It’s your conscience. | -谁在说话 -你的良心 |
[1:37:57] | We don’t talk a lot these days. | 我们最近都没怎么交流 |
[1:37:59] | – F.R.I.D.A.Y.? – Deploying fire suppression system. | -星期五 -启动灭火系统 |
[1:38:06] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[1:38:16] | We got to go. That guy’s probably in Siberia by now. | 我们得走了 那家伙现在都该到西伯利亚了 |
[1:38:18] | We gotta draw out the fliers. | 得把会飞的引开 |
[1:38:20] | I’ll take Vision. You get to the jet. | 我应付幻视 你去飞机那儿 |
[1:38:21] | No, you get to the jet! Both of you! | 不 你们去上飞机 你俩都去 |
[1:38:26] | The rest of us aren’t getting out of here. | 我们其他人走不了了 |
[1:38:28] | As much as I hate to admit it, if we’re gonna win this one, | 虽然我不想承认 如果我们想打赢 |
[1:38:31] | some of us might have to lose it. | 就得有些人输 |
[1:38:33] | This isn’t the real fight, Steve. | 这不是真正重要的战斗 史蒂夫 |
[1:38:35] | Alright, Sam, what’s the plan? | 好吧 山姆 什么计划 |
[1:38:37] | We need a diversion, something big. | 我们得搞个大动静来转移注意力 |
[1:38:41] | I got something kind of big, but I can’t hold it very long. | 我有个大家伙 但坚持不了多久 |
[1:38:44] | On my signal, run like hell. | 等我信号 拼命跑 |
[1:38:46] | And if I tear myself in half, don’t come back for me. | 如果我把自己扯成了两半 也别回来救我 |
[1:38:49] | – He’s gonna tear himself in half? – You sure about this, Scott? | -他要把自己扯成两半了 -你没问题吗 斯科特 |
[1:38:51] | I do it all the time. I mean once… | 我经常这样做 其实就那么一次 |
[1:38:54] | …in a lab. Then I passed out. | 在实验室里 然后我晕过去了 |
[1:38:57] | I’m the boss. I’m the boss. I’m the boss. | 我最拽 我最拽 我最拽 |
[1:38:59] | I’m the boss. | 我最拽 |
[1:39:15] | Holy shit! | 我勒个去 |
[1:39:20] | Okay, tiny dude is big now. He’s big now. | 那个小不点变大了 他变大了 |
[1:39:25] | I guess that’s the signal. | 这大概就是信号了 |
[1:39:26] | Way to go, tic-tac! | 厉害 小豆子 |
[1:39:29] | Give me back my Rhodey. | 把我的罗德还我 |
[1:39:34] | I got him! | 我去接他 |
[1:39:58] | Okay. Anybody on our side hiding any shocking, | 好了 我们这边还有谁隐藏了什么惊人 |
[1:40:01] | and fantastic abilities they’d like to disclose, | 了不起的能力想展现出来吗 |
[1:40:03] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我愿意接受建议 |
[1:40:12] | You want to get to them? You got to go through me. | 你想抓他们 先过我这关 |
[1:40:42] | We haven’t met yet. | 我们还不认识 |
[1:40:46] | – I’m Clint. – I don’t care. | -我是克林特 -我不在乎 |
[1:41:16] | Get off. | 下去 |
[1:41:31] | Something just flew in me! | 有什么东西飞进我身体里了 |
[1:41:57] | You’re not gonna stop? | 你不会停下的 是吗 |
[1:41:59] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[1:42:01] | I’m gonna regret this. | 我肯定要后悔的 |
[1:42:06] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:42:13] | Hey, guys. You ever see that really old movie? | 各位 你们看过那部超老的电影吗 |
[1:42:16] | Empire Strikes Back? | 《帝国反击战》 |
[1:42:17] | Jesus Tony, how old is this guy? | 老天 托尼 这家伙多大 |
[1:42:18] | I don’t know, I didn’t carbon date him. | 我不知道 我又没给他碳测年 |
[1:42:20] | He’s on the young side. | 反正挺小的 |
[1:42:23] | You know that part? | 你知道那一段吗 |
[1:42:25] | When they’re on the snow planet? With the walking thingies? | 就是他们在那个雪星球上 那个会走的机器 |
[1:42:31] | Maybe the kid’s on to something. | 这孩子的点子可能行得通 |
[1:42:32] | High now, Tony. Go high. | 往上飞 托尼 往上飞 |
[1:42:42] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[1:42:43] | That was awesome! | 太牛逼了 |
[1:43:00] | Does anyone have any orange slices? | 有人有橙片吗 |
[1:43:08] | Hey, kid, you alright? | 孩子 没事吧 |
[1:43:11] | – Get off me! – Same side. | -放开我 -友军 |
[1:43:12] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[1:43:14] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:43:15] | – Hey, man. – Yeah. | -伙计 -嗯 |
[1:43:16] | – That was scary. – Yeah. | -吓死人了 -是啊 |
[1:43:17] | – You’re done. Alright? – What? | -你结束了 知道吗 -什么 |
[1:43:19] | – You did a good job. Stay down. – I’m good. I’m fine. | -你干得很好 待这儿吧 -我没事的 |
[1:43:21] | – Stay down. – No, it’s good I gotta get him back! | -待这儿吧 -不 我得把他抓回来 |
[1:43:22] | You’re going home or I’ll call Aunt May! | 回家去 否则我打给梅婶婶了 |
[1:43:24] | – Dude. – You’re done! | -伙计 -你收工了 |
[1:43:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:43:26] | Mr. Stark, wait! I’m not done, I’m not… | 斯塔克先生 等等 我还能打 我… |
[1:43:32] | Okay, I’m done. I’m done. | 好吧 我不行了 |
[1:43:50] | I said that I’d help you find him, not catch him. | 我说会帮你找到他 不是抓到他 |
[1:43:53] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[1:44:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:44:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:44:05] | It’s as I said, catastrophe. | 就像我说的 灾难 |
[1:44:21] | Vision, I got a bandit on my six. | 幻视 我后面有尾巴 |
[1:44:27] | Vision, do you copy? | 幻视 收到吗 |
[1:44:29] | Target his thruster, turn him into a glider. | 打他的推进器 把他变成滑翔翼 |
[1:44:46] | Rhodey? | 罗德 |
[1:44:49] | Tony, I’m flying dead stick. | 托尼 我失去动力了 |
[1:44:59] | Rhodes! | 罗德 |
[1:45:12] | Read vitals. | 读取体征 |
[1:45:14] | Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on it’s way. | 检测到心跳 医疗急救已经上路 |
[1:45:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:45:41] | Good morning. Room service. | 早上好 客房服务 |
[1:45:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:45:45] | This is room 201… | 我是201房间 |
[1:45:48] | Bacon and black coffee again today? | 今天也要培根和黑咖啡吗 |
[1:45:51] | You know me so well… | 你真了解我 |
[1:45:54] | Hello? Your breakfast is here. | 您好 早餐送来了 |
[1:45:57] | May I let myself in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[1:46:07] | Mr. Muller. | 穆勒先生 |
[1:46:12] | Mr. Muller. | 穆勒先生 |
[1:46:16] | My God! | 天呐 |
[1:46:23] | What’s gonna happen to your friends? | 你的朋友会怎么样 |
[1:46:34] | Whatever it is, I’ll deal with it. | 不管发生什么 我会去面对的 |
[1:46:41] | I don’t know if I’m worth all this, Steve. | 我不知道我是否值得你这样 史蒂夫 |
[1:46:50] | What you did all those years… | 你那些年做的事 |
[1:46:53] | It wasn’t you. | 那不怪你 |
[1:46:55] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[1:46:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:47:02] | But I did it. | 但终归是我做的 |
[1:47:19] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[1:47:21] | I became distracted. | 我分心了 |
[1:47:25] | I didn’t think that was possible. | 我以为没那种可能呢 |
[1:47:29] | Neither did I. | 我也以为 |
[1:47:47] | The doctor say he shattered L4 through S1. | 医生说他L4到S1粉碎骨折 |
[1:47:50] | Extreme laceration of the spinal cord. | 脊髓高度撕裂 |
[1:47:53] | Probably looking at some form of paralysis. | 大概会造成一定瘫痪 |
[1:47:59] | Steve’s not gonna stop. | 史蒂夫不会停下的 |
[1:48:01] | If you don’t either, Rhodey’s gonna be the best case scenario. | 如果你也不让步 罗德的情况还算轻的了 |
[1:48:04] | You let them go, Nat. | 你放走了他们 小娜 |
[1:48:05] | We played this wrong. | 我们采取的方式不对 |
[1:48:06] | We? | 我们 |
[1:48:08] | Boy. It must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? | 天呐 双面间谍一定很难改吧 |
[1:48:11] | It sticks in the DNA. | 都深入骨髓了 |
[1:48:14] | And you incapable | 你就不能 |
[1:48:15] | of letting go of your ego for one god damn second. | 放下你的自负 哪怕一刻吗 |
[1:48:23] | T’Challa told Ross what you did, so, | 特查拉把你做的事告诉了罗斯 |
[1:48:27] | they’re coming for you. | 他们要来抓你了 |
[1:48:29] | I’m not the one that needs to watch their back. | 需要小心的不是我 |
[1:48:41] | What am I looking at, F.R.I.D.A.Y.? | 这是什么 星期五 |
[1:48:42] | Priority upload from Berlin police. | 柏林警方的优先上传信息 |
[1:48:48] | Fire up the chopper. | 启动直升机 |
[1:48:55] | The Task Force called | 巴恩斯被捕后 |
[1:48:56] | for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. | 特遣队立刻找了个精神病医生 |
[1:48:59] | The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard | 联合国一小时内就调来了 |
[1:49:01] | from Geneva within the hour. | 日内瓦的西奥·布鲁萨尔医生 |
[1:49:03] | He was met by this man. | 此人去找到了他 |
[1:49:04] | Did you run facial recognition yet? | 你用面部识别查过他了吗 |
[1:49:06] | What do I look like? | 你当我是什么人啊 |
[1:49:08] | I don’t know, I’ve been picturing a redhead. | 说不好 我一直脑补一个红发女子 |
[1:49:09] | You must be thinking of someone else. | 你想的肯定是别人 |
[1:49:11] | Must be. | 肯定是了 |
[1:49:12] | The fake doctor’s actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, | 假医生实为赫尔穆特·泽莫上校 |
[1:49:16] | Sokovian intelligence. | 索科威亚情报部门的 |
[1:49:19] | Zemo ran Echo Scorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad. | 泽莫带领索科威亚的秘密刺杀小队回音蝎 |
[1:49:26] | So, what happened to the real Broussard? | 那真布鲁萨尔呢 |
[1:49:27] | He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. | 他被发现死在了一家柏林酒店的房间里 |
[1:49:30] | Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis | 警方还在房间里找到了假发和面部假体 |
[1:49:32] | approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes. | 用于模拟詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯的特征 |
[1:49:38] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[1:49:41] | – Get this to Ross. – Yes, Boss. | -发给罗斯 -是 老板 |
[1:51:17] | This is Raft Prison control. | 这里是孤岛监狱控制中心 |
[1:51:19] | You are clear for landing, Mr. Stark. | 你可以降落了 斯塔克先生 |
[1:51:54] | So? You got the files? | 怎么样 拿到文件了吗 |
[1:51:56] | Let’s reroute the satellites, | 我们调整卫星 |
[1:51:57] | start facial scanning for this Zemo guy. | 开始对这个泽莫进行面部识别扫描吧 |
[1:51:59] | You seriously think I’m gonna listen to you | 在莱比锡制造了那么大个烂摊子 |
[1:52:01] | after that fiasco in Leipzig? | 你真觉得我还会听你的吗 |
[1:52:04] | You’re lucky you’re not in one of these cells. | 你没被关进这里的监狱就算你走运了 |
[1:52:37] | The futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here! | 未来学家 先生们 未来学家来了 |
[1:52:43] | He sees all! | 他能看穿一切 |
[1:52:45] | He knows what’s best for you, whether your like it or not. | 他知道什么是为你好 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[1:52:49] | Give me a break, Barton. | 饶了我吧 巴顿 |
[1:52:50] | I had no idea they’d put you here, come on. | 我不知道他们会把你们关在这里 别这样 |
[1:52:53] | Yeah, well, you knew they’d put us somewhere, Tony. | 你知道他们会把我们关起来的 托尼 |
[1:52:56] | Yeah. But, not some super-max floating ocean pokey. | 是啊 但不是一个漂浮在海上的超级监狱 |
[1:52:59] | You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for… | 这地方是关疯子 关… |
[1:53:02] | Criminals? | 罪犯 |
[1:53:04] | Criminals, Tony. | 罪犯 托尼 |
[1:53:06] | I think that’s the word you’re looking for. | 你是想说这个 |
[1:53:10] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:53:12] | It ain’t used to mean me, or Sam, or Wanda. | 这词以前可不会指我 或山姆 旺达 |
[1:53:16] | But, here we are. | 但我们还是被关进来了 |
[1:53:18] | Cause you broke the law. | 因为你犯法了 |
[1:53:19] | – Yeah. – I didn’t make you. | -是啊 -我可没逼你 |
[1:53:21] | – Blah, blah, blah… – You read it, you broke it. | -啦啦啦 -你知法 还犯法 |
[1:53:24] | Alright, you’re all grown-up. You got a wife and kids. | 你是个大老爷们了 有妻有子 |
[1:53:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:53:28] | Why didn’t you think about them before you choose the wrong side? | 你选错队的时候怎么不去考虑他们 |
[1:53:32] | You gotta watch your back with this guy. | 大家可得提防这家伙 |
[1:53:35] | There’s a chances he’s gonna break it. | 搞不好他要背后坑你 |
[1:53:38] | Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark. | 汉克·皮姆一向说 斯塔克家人的人不能信 |
[1:53:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:53:44] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[1:53:48] | How’s Rhodes? | 罗德怎么样了 |
[1:53:49] | Well, they’re flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow. | 明天他要被送去哥大医院 |
[1:53:50] | So… Fingers cross. | 希望有帮助吧 |
[1:53:55] | What do you need? They feed you yet? | 你需要什么吗 他们给你饭吃了吗 |
[1:53:58] | You’re the good cop now? | 你现在是唱红脸的警察了 |
[1:54:01] | I’m just a guy who needs to know where Steve went. | 我只是想知道史蒂夫去哪了 |
[1:54:02] | Well, you better go get a bad cop, | 那你得去找个唱白脸的来了 |
[1:54:04] | cause you gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman’ on my ass | 你想要我开口 除非像马克·福尔曼 |
[1:54:06] | to get information out of me. | 那样对我动大刑 |
[1:54:09] | Oh, I just knocked the ‘A’ out of their ‘AV’. | 我把他们监控的音频关掉了 |
[1:54:11] | We got about 30 seconds | 我们有30秒时间 |
[1:54:12] | before they realize it’s not their equipment. | 然后他们就会发现不是设备问题了 |
[1:54:15] | What did you do? Get it back up! | 你做了什么 把声音调出来 |
[1:54:19] | Just look. | 看这个 |
[1:54:21] | Cause that is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. | 这才是本该审问巴恩斯的人 |
[1:54:26] | Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong. | 我显然是错了 山姆 我错了 |
[1:54:28] | That’s a first. | 真是头一遭 |
[1:54:30] | Cap is definitely off the reservation | 队长现在不知要遭遇什么 |
[1:54:32] | but he’s about to need all the help he can get. | 他会需要一切的帮助 |
[1:54:35] | We don’t know each other very well. You don’t have to… | 我们不怎么熟 你不非得… |
[1:54:36] | It’s alright. | 行了 |
[1:54:46] | Look, I’ll tell you. | 我可以告诉你 |
[1:54:48] | But you have to go alone and as a friend. | 但你得作为朋友单独去 |
[1:54:53] | Easy. | 当然 |
[1:54:57] | Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers? | 斯塔克 他说出罗杰斯的下落了吗 |
[1:55:00] | Nope. Told me to go to hell. | 没 他叫我下地狱 |
[1:55:01] | I’m going back to the compound instead. But, | 我还是回基地吧 |
[1:55:03] | you can call me anytime. | 但你随时可以打给我 |
[1:55:06] | I’ll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink. | 我会让你待机 我喜欢看电话闪灯 |
[1:56:16] | You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach | 记得那次我们不得不搭冷藏车坐在后面冷库里 |
[1:56:19] | in the back of that freezer truck? | 回洛克威海滩吗 |
[1:56:20] | Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs? | 就是你拿我们坐地铁的钱买了热狗的那次吗 |
[1:56:24] | You blew 3 bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead. | 你为了替个红发女赢一只玩具熊花了3美元 |
[1:56:28] | – What was her name again? – Dolores. You called her Dot. | -她叫什么来着 -朵丽丝 你叫她小朵 |
[1:56:31] | She’s got to be a hundred years old right now. | 她现在肯定都一百岁了 |
[1:56:33] | So are we, pal. | 我们也是 伙计 |
[1:56:44] | He can’t have been here more than a few hours. | 他肯定也就到了几小时 |
[1:56:46] | Long enough to wake them up. | 那也足以唤醒他们了 |
[1:57:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:57:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:57:47] | You seem a little defensive. | 你戒心有点强啊 |
[1:57:50] | It’s been a long day. | 今天挺不容易的 |
[1:57:52] | At ease, soldier. I’m not currently after you. | 稍息 士兵 我现在不是冲你来的 |
[1:57:54] | Then why are you here? | 那你来做什么 |
[1:57:56] | Could be your story’s not so crazy. | 或许你的说法没那么扯 |
[1:57:59] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:58:02] | Ross has no idea I’m here, I’d like to keep it that way. | 罗斯不知道我来了 我也不希望他知道 |
[1:58:05] | Otherwise, I got to arrest myself. | 否则 我还得逮捕自己 |
[1:58:08] | Well, that sounds like a lot of paper work. | 听上去要办很多公文呢 |
[1:58:14] | – It’s good to see you, Tony. – You too, Cap. | -见到你很高兴 托尼 -我也是 队长 |
[1:58:18] | Manchurian Candidate, you’re killing me. | 洗脑战士 被你打败了 |
[1:58:20] | There’s a truce here, you can drop… | 我们休战了 你可以把枪放下了 |
[1:58:42] | – I got heat signatures. – How many? | -我读取到热信号 -几个人 |
[1:58:46] | Uh, one. | 一个 |
[1:59:07] | If it’s any comfort, they died in their sleep. | 如果这算是安慰 他们是在睡梦中死去的 |
[1:59:17] | Did you really think I wanted more of you? | 你真以为我还想要更多你这样的人吗 |
[1:59:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:59:24] | I’m grateful to them though, they brought you here. | 但我感激他们 他们把你引来了这里 |
[1:59:33] | Please, Captain. | 别费劲了 队长 |
[1:59:35] | The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of | 苏联人将这个房间设计成 |
[1:59:38] | UR-100 rockets. | 可以抵挡UR100导弹 |
[1:59:40] | I’m betting I can beat that. | 我打赌我有更强的火力 |
[1:59:42] | Oh, I’m sure you could, Mr. Stark. | 我相信你 斯塔克先生 |
[1:59:44] | Given time. | 假以时日的话 |
[1:59:46] | But then you’d never know why you came. | 但那样你就无从知道你为何而来了 |
[1:59:48] | You killed innocent people in Vienna | 你在维也纳滥杀无辜 |
[1:59:49] | just to bring us here? | 就为了引我们来吗 |
[1:59:57] | I’ve thought about nothing else for over a year. | 一年多来 我满脑子都是你 |
[2:00:01] | I studied you, I followed you. | 研究你 跟踪你 |
[2:00:06] | But now that you’re standing here, I just realized… | 但现在你站在这里 我才意识到 |
[2:00:12] | There’s a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. | 你的蓝眼睛中还带点绿 |
[2:00:17] | How nice to find a flaw. | 能发现瑕疵真好 |
[2:00:20] | You’re Sokovian. | 你是索科威亚人 |
[2:00:22] | Is that what this is about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[2:00:24] | Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. | 索科威亚被你炸毁前早就无药可救了 |
[2:00:28] | No. | 不 |
[2:00:30] | I’m here because I made a promise. | 这是为了我的一个承诺 |
[2:00:36] | You lost someone. | 你失去了什么人 |
[2:00:41] | I lost everyone. | 我失去了所有人 |
[2:00:45] | And so will you. | 你也会的 |
[2:00:53] | An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. | 被敌人颠覆的帝国还能东山再起 |
[2:00:58] | But one which crumbles from within… | 但从内部坍塌的帝国 |
[2:01:02] | that’s dead… forever. | 就永远灭亡了 |
[2:01:14] | I know that road. | 我认得这条路 |
[2:01:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[2:01:42] | Help my wife. | 救救我妻子 |
[2:01:45] | Please. Help. | 求你 救命 |
[2:01:53] | Sergeant Barnes. | 巴恩斯中士 |
[2:01:56] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[2:02:05] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[2:02:43] | Tony. Tony. | 托尼 托尼 |
[2:02:54] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[2:02:58] | I didn’t know it was him. | 我不知道是他 |
[2:02:59] | Don’t bullshit me, Rogers! Did you know? | 别骗我 罗杰斯 你知道吗 |
[2:03:06] | Yes. | 知道 |
[2:04:04] | Get outta here! | 快走 |
[2:04:16] | It wasn’t him, Tony. Hydra had control of his mind! | 那不是他 托尼 九头蛇控制了他 |
[2:04:18] | Move! | 走开 |
[2:04:19] | It wasn’t him! | 那不是他 |
[2:04:29] | Left boot-jet failing. | 左靴喷气系统损坏 |
[2:04:32] | Flight systems compromised. | 飞行系统受损 |
[2:04:34] | Ah, crap. | 该死 |
[2:04:49] | He’s not gonna stop. Go. | 他不会罢休的 快走 |
[2:05:14] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[2:05:15] | Targeting system’s knackered, boss. | 瞄准系统损坏 老板 |
[2:05:17] | I’m eyeballing it. | 我用肉眼瞄 |
[2:05:37] | Do you even remember them? | 你记得他们吗 |
[2:05:38] | I remember all of them. | 我记得每一个人 |
[2:06:03] | This isn’t gonna change what happened. | 这改变不了过去 |
[2:06:05] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[2:06:07] | He killed my mom. | 他杀了我妈 |
[2:07:10] | You should’ve seen his little face. Just try, okay? | 你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗 |
[2:07:13] | I’m going to bed. I love you. | 我要睡了 我爱你 |
[2:07:25] | I almost kill the wrong man. | 我差点杀错了人 |
[2:07:29] | Hardly an innocent one. | 也不是什么无辜的人 |
[2:07:31] | This is all you wanted? | 你就是你想要的吗 |
[2:07:34] | To see them rip each other apart. | 看他们自相残杀 |
[2:07:40] | My father lived outside the city. | 我父亲住在城外 |
[2:07:44] | I thought we would be safe there. | 我以为那儿会很安全 |
[2:07:46] | My son was excited. | 我儿子很兴奋 |
[2:07:49] | He could see the Iron Man from the car window. | 他可以透过车窗看到钢铁侠 |
[2:07:52] | And I told my wife, “Don’t worry.” | 我告诉我妻子 “不用担心 |
[2:07:56] | “They’re fighting in the city. | 他们在城里打仗 |
[2:07:58] | We are miles from harm.” | 我们离得远呢 不会有事” |
[2:08:02] | When the dust cleared, | 等灰烬散尽 |
[2:08:05] | and the screaming stopped. | 尖叫声停止 |
[2:08:08] | It took me two days until I found their bodies. | 我花了两天才找到他们的尸体 |
[2:08:15] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[2:08:17] | still holding my wife and son in his arms. | 依然抱着我的妻儿 |
[2:08:25] | And the Avengers… | 而复仇者联盟 |
[2:08:28] | they went home. | 他们就那么回家了 |
[2:08:32] | I knew I couldn’t kill them. | 我知道自己杀不了他们 |
[2:08:34] | More powerful men than me have tried. | 比我更强大的人都试过了 |
[2:08:37] | But, if I could get them to kill each other? | 但如果我能让他们自相残杀呢 |
[2:08:46] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[2:08:49] | He seemed a good man. | 他似乎是个好人 |
[2:08:52] | With a dutiful son. | 有个孝子 |
[2:08:59] | Vengeance has consumed you. | 复仇已经吞噬了你 |
[2:09:03] | It’s consuming them. | 也吞噬了他们 |
[2:09:09] | I am done letting it consume me. | 我不会让自己也被吞噬 |
[2:09:15] | Justice will come soon enough. | 正义很快就会到来 |
[2:09:21] | Tell that to the dead. | 和死人说去吧 |
[2:09:27] | The living are not done with you yet. | 活人还要找你呢 |
[2:09:33] | You can’t beat him hand to hand. | 你无法靠肉搏打败他 |
[2:09:36] | Analyse his fight pattern. | 分析他的攻击模式 |
[2:09:38] | Scanning! | 扫描中 |
[2:09:44] | Countermeasures ready. | 对抗策略就绪 |
[2:09:47] | Let’s kick his ass. | 我们好好揍他一顿 |
[2:10:02] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[2:10:04] | So was I. | 我原本也是 |
[2:10:12] | Stay down. Final warning. | 不要起来 最后警告 |
[2:10:28] | I could do this all day. | 我可以和你耗一整天 |
[2:11:37] | That shield doesn’t belong to you. | 那块盾牌不属于你 |
[2:11:41] | You don’t deserve it! My father made that shield! | 你配不上它 那是我父亲制造的 |
[2:12:20] | Meals at eight and five. | 早上八点 晚上五点吃饭 |
[2:12:22] | Toilet privileges, twice a day. | 每天可以去两次厕所 |
[2:12:26] | Raise your voice, zap. | 大声说话 电你 |
[2:12:29] | Touch the glass, zap. | 碰玻璃 电你 |
[2:12:31] | You step out of line, you deal with me. | 敢做出格的事 我会收拾你 |
[2:12:33] | Please, step out of line. | 拜托你试试看吧 |
[2:12:38] | So, how does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[2:12:40] | Spend all that time, all that effort. | 花了那么多时间 费了那么多事 |
[2:12:44] | Then… | 结果 |
[2:12:46] | …to see it fail, | 失败得 |
[2:12:48] | so spectacularly. | 一塌糊涂 |
[2:12:54] | Did it? | 有吗 |
[2:13:21] | – It’s just the first pass. – Yeah. | -这只是首次测试 -嗯 |
[2:13:23] | Give me some feedback. Anything you think of. | 给我反馈 想到什么都行 |
[2:13:25] | Shock absorption. Lateral movement. | 减震 横向移动 |
[2:13:29] | Cup holder? | 杯架 |
[2:13:29] | You may wanna think about some AC down in… | 或许该考虑在下面按空调 |
[2:13:35] | Let’s go. I’ll give you a hand. | 好了 我拉你 |
[2:13:36] | No, no, don’t. Don’t help. Don’t help me. | 不不 别帮我 别帮我 |
[2:13:54] | 138. 138 combat missions. | 138次 138次战斗任务 |
[2:13:59] | That’s how many I’ve flown, Tony. | 我飞过138次战斗任务 托尼 |
[2:14:01] | Every one of them could’ve been my last, but I flew them. | 每次都可能有去无回 但我还是去了 |
[2:14:06] | Cause the fight needed to be fought. | 因为那是必须打的仗 |
[2:14:08] | It’s the same with these Accords. | 《协议》的事也是一样 |
[2:14:10] | I signed because it was the right thing to do. | 我签字是因为那是正确的做法 |
[2:14:16] | And yeah, this sucks. This is, uh… | 这事的确太糟心了 |
[2:14:19] | This is a bad beat. | 真是不走运 |
[2:14:23] | But it hasn’t change my mind. | 但这没改变我的想法 |
[2:14:26] | I don’t think? | 我觉得没有 |
[2:14:38] | – You okay? – Oh, yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[2:14:43] | Are you Tony “Stank”? | 你是托尼·”屎塔克”吗 |
[2:14:46] | Yes, this is-this is Tony “Stank”! You’re in the right place. | 是的 他就是托尼·”屎塔克” 你来对地方了 |
[2:14:50] | Thank you for that! | 多谢了 |
[2:14:52] | – Never dropping that, by the way. – Oh, my god. | -这梗我要用一辈子 -天呐 |
[2:14:54] | Table for one, Mr. “Stank”. Please, by the bathroom. | 一人桌 “屎塔克”先生 坐在厕所边吧 |
[2:15:04] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[2:15:06] | I’m glad you’re back at the compound. | 我很高兴你回到了基地 |
[2:15:08] | I don’t like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. | 我不希望你一个人在豪宅里晃 |
[2:15:12] | We all need family. | 我们都需要家人 |
[2:15:14] | The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. | 复仇者联盟属于你 或许多于属于我 |
[2:15:19] | I’ve been on my own since I was 18. | 我从18岁开始就是一个人 |
[2:15:22] | I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. | 我从未真正融入哪里 哪怕是在军队 |
[2:15:28] | My faith’s in… people, I guess. Individuals. | 我想我信任 人 个体 |
[2:15:34] | And, I’m happy to say that for the most part, | 很高兴 大部分时候 |
[2:15:37] | they haven’t let me down. | 他们没让我失望 |
[2:15:41] | Which is why I can’t let them down either. | 所以我也不能辜负他们 |
[2:15:47] | Locks can be replaced, but, maybe they shouldn’t. | 锁可以换 但或许不该换 |
[2:15:53] | I know I hurt you, Tony. | 我知道我伤了你 托尼 |
[2:15:55] | I guessed I thought | 我大概是觉得 |
[2:15:56] | by not telling you about your parents, I was sparing you. But… | 不告诉你你父母的事 是照顾你的感情 |
[2:16:01] | I can see now that I was really sparing myself. | 但我现在明白 我只是在照顾自己 |
[2:16:04] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:16:06] | Hopefully one day you can understand. | 希望你有天能理解 |
[2:16:09] | I wish we agree on the Accords, | 我也希望我们能在《协议》的事上达成一致 |
[2:16:11] | I really do. | 真的 |
[2:16:12] | I know you’re doing what you believe in. | 我知道你只是在做你相信的事 |
[2:16:14] | And that’s all any of us can do. That’s all any of us should. | 而我们也都只能做到这点 我们也该这么做 |
[2:16:17] | Priority call from Secretary Ross. | 国务卿罗斯的优先来电 |
[2:16:19] | There’s been a breach at the Raft Prison. | 孤岛监狱遭人劫狱 |
[2:16:23] | Yeah, put him through. | 嗯 接过来 |
[2:16:26] | – Tony, we have a problem. – Ah, please hold. | -托尼 我们有麻烦了 -请待机 |
[2:16:28] | No. Don’t… | 不 别 |
[2:16:32] | So, no matter what. | 所以 不管怎样 |
[2:16:35] | I promise you, | 我保证 |
[2:16:36] | if you need us, | 如果你需要我们 |
[2:16:38] | if you need me, | 如果你需要我 |
[2:16:45] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[2:18:46] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[2:18:49] | I can’t trust my own mind. | 我不能信任自己的大脑 |
[2:18:53] | So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head | 直到他们想到办法把洗脑的东西清理掉 |
[2:18:56] | I think going back under is the best thing, | 我想继续沉睡是最好的选择 |
[2:18:59] | … for everybody. | 对所有人都好 |
[2:19:23] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[2:19:27] | Your friend and my father, | 你的朋友和我父亲 |
[2:19:30] | they were both victims. | 他们都是受害者 |
[2:19:33] | If I can help one of them find peace. | 如果我能帮其中一个找到安宁 |
[2:19:39] | You know, if they find out he’s here, | 如果他们知道他在这儿 |
[2:19:42] | they’ll come for him. | 就会来抓他 |
[2:19:46] | Let them try. | 让他们试试吧 |
[2:26:29] | So. Who was it? Who hit you? | 是谁啊 是谁打了你 |
[2:26:32] | Some guy. | 就是有个人 |
[2:26:33] | So itchy, man. God. | 痒死了 天呐 |
[2:26:35] | – What’s some guy’s name? – Uh, Steve. | -有个人叫什么 -史蒂夫 |
[2:26:38] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[2:26:39] | – Yikes. – From 12C? | -哎呦 -12C那个吗 |
[2:26:41] | With the overbite? | 龅牙那个 |
[2:26:42] | No, no, no. You don’t know him, he’s from Brooklyn. | 不不不 你不认识他 他布鲁克林的 |
[2:26:48] | Well. | 好吧 |
[2:26:50] | Hope you got a few good licks in. | 希望你也回敬他了几下 |
[2:26:52] | Yeah, I got quite a few in actually. | 当然 我回敬了他好几下呢 |
[2:26:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:26:55] | His friend was huge. Like huge. | 他朋友块头可大了 可大可大了 |
[2:27:00] | That’s way better. Thank you. | 这样好多了 谢谢 |
[2:27:03] | Okay, tough guy. | 好吧 小硬汉 |
[2:27:08] | Love you, May. Hey, can you shut the door? | 爱你 梅 能带下门吗 |