时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Shh! You’ll wake Lily. | 小声点 你会吵到莉莉 |
[00:06] | How drunk are you? | 你是有多醉啊 |
[00:07] | I told you three times she’s on that school trip. | 我跟你说三次她出去校外旅行了 |
[00:10] | I’d feel more confident | 你要是不这么小声说 |
[00:11] | – if you weren’t also whispering. – Fair point. | -你的话会更有说服力一点 -你说得合理 |
[00:12] | Are — Are you wearing lipstick? | 你… 你擦了口红吗 |
[00:14] | Am I wearing nail polish? | 我是擦了指甲油吗 |
[00:17] | So, we kind of had a crazy night out. | 我们算是出去疯了一晚 |
[00:19] | It started off at this little | 本来一开始只是 |
[00:20] | under-the-radar speakeasy I heard about. | 去一家我听人说的隐秘地下酒吧 |
[00:22] | Uh, he Googled “Cool bars near me.” | 他网上搜了”我家附近的酷酒吧” |
[00:25] | Anyway, we met a group of 20-somethings | 反正呢 我们遇到了一帮20岁小年轻 |
[00:27] | that took a shine to us. | 大家相谈甚欢 |
[00:28] | They introduced us to the world of underground parties | 他们带我们进入了地下派对 |
[00:31] | and $18 cocktails. | 与一杯鸡尾酒要18块的世界 |
[00:32] | – It was so burnt. – Lit. | -真的是太烧了 -是燃 |
[00:33] | – Lit. – Lit. | -太燃 -燃 |
[00:35] | I don’t even remember half these bars. | 我们去的这些酒吧 有半数我都记不得了 |
[00:37] | Did we go to a hospital last night? | 我们昨晚还去了医院吗 |
[00:39] | Okay, Grandma Tucker’s hangover remedy — | 塔克奶奶的招牌解宿醉秘方 |
[00:41] | put a pat of butter underneath your tongue, tip your head back, | 在你的舌下放小块黄油 把脖子往后仰 |
[00:43] | and I’ll pour the hot sauce up your nose. | 我把辣酱往你鼻子灌 |
[00:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[00:46] | – That’s a group text from Binker. – What? | -是宾克发来的群短信 -什么 |
[00:48] | – Mm-hmm. – Oh, my gosh. | -是的 -天啊 |
[00:50] | The gang wants to get back together and party tonight. | 大伙们今晚还想再一起去派对呢 |
[00:52] | And you said we’d never hear from them | 你还说他们看到我们 |
[00:54] | after they saw us in that horrible Denny’s lighting. | 在丹尼酒吧灯光下的丑样后 就会断绝联系 |
[00:56] | Okay, we have to play this exactly right — | 我们的回应得百分百恰到好处 |
[00:59] | We don’t want to come off too eager, | 不能显得自己死命想巴着人家 |
[01:01] | but we also want to let ’em know we’re down to mob. | 但又得让他们知道我们愿意一起嗨 |
[01:03] | – Oh, my God. – Cam, you know our rule, | -要亲命了 -小卡 你知道我们的规矩 |
[01:05] | we never go out two nights in a row. | 绝对不连续两晚出去野 |
[01:07] | – Yeah, I know, but this is… – We’re already pushing it | -我知道 但这是… -我们今晚还要去 |
[01:09] | by going to that lecture series tonight. | 听系列讲座呢 这已经算很勉强了 |
[01:11] | What lecture series? | 什么系列讲座 |
[01:12] | Alan Greenspan’s top aide. | 美储联主席首席助手的讲座 |
[01:14] | We bought the season pass so we’d get premium seating | 我们买了季票 因为我们想要最好的座位 |
[01:16] | to “A Night of Sarcasm with Fran Lebowitz.” | 去听”幽默作家弗兰·拉伯维治的讽刺之夜” |
[01:19] | Oh, everyone’s in. | 大家都要去呢 |
[01:21] | Look at all those thumbs of colors. They’re so woke. | 还用了不同肤色竖拇指 年轻人就是反歧视 |
[01:25] | “We’re out. Catch you next time”? | “我们不去 下次见” |
[01:26] | Mitchell. | 米奇尔 |
[01:28] | How could you? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[01:29] | Storm out softly. You’ll wake Lily. | 小声点暴走 别吵醒莉莉了 |
[01:47] | Morning, honey. Don’t mind all the Caltech gear. | 早啊 老婆 别在意我这一身加州理工装备 |
[01:49] | I figured I’d surprise Alex at school and take her to lunch. | 我只是想给艾丽克斯惊喜 带她去吃午饭 |
[01:52] | Surprise her? At the end of the semester? | 学期末这时候你要去给她惊喜吗 |
[01:55] | Honey, she’s probably in the middle of exams. | 亲爱的 她应该在忙于各种期末考之中吧 |
[01:57] | She’s gonna be… | 她绝对会… |
[01:59] | thrilled. | 欣喜若狂 |
[02:01] | Have you ever seen a video of yourself | 你有看过自己的录像 是你在观看时 |
[02:02] | wearing something you didn’t realize was unflattering? | 才发现自己当时没意识到穿着有多难看吗 |
[02:04] | Well, that happened to me recently, and… | 我最近有了这样的经验 |
[02:07] | it was my personality. | 而难看的是我的性格 |
[02:09] | For centuries, man has longed to rule the air | 千百年来 人类一直渴望能像 |
[02:12] | like the majestic squirrel. | 伟大的飞鼠般掌握腾空的能力 |
[02:14] | The wait ends today. | 一切将在今日终止 |
[02:16] | Nope. | 不行 |
[02:17] | Uh, but what if we — | 那如果我们… |
[02:19] | – Doesn’t matter. – Hey, Mom. | -一样没卵用 -妈 |
[02:20] | I can pull this off, right? | 我戴这个是好看的对吧 |
[02:22] | Let me. Oh. | 让我来帮你调整 |
[02:26] | Ah, we’re not home. | 我们不在家 |
[02:29] | I made a decision to be less negative. | 我决定要不那么负面 |
[02:30] | It’s the new me, the girl who says “Yes.” | 这是崭新的我 对一切都说”好”的女人 |
[02:34] | Friend went to Mexico for the weekend. | 朋友周末去墨西哥玩 在帮忙看 |
[02:36] | I’m finding the level. | 我还在拿捏那个平衡点 |
[02:38] | Crockett and Tubbs, you look snazzy. | 好帅啊 像《迈阿密风云》里似的 |
[02:41] | Thanks… I think. | 谢谢… 你的话是称赞吧 |
[02:42] | I’m trying to step up my game. | 我在试着打扮自己 |
[02:44] | I started seeing someone from work. | 我最近开始跟工作认识的一个人交往 |
[02:45] | Oh, honey. I don’t know | 亲爱的 我觉得呢 |
[02:47] | if I think that’s such a good idea that — | 跟工作认识的人交往感觉不太… |
[02:51] | Never mind. I approve. | 没事没事 我赞成 |
[02:54] | I doubt my mom would approve if she knew the whole story. | 如果我妈知道事情的全部 我不信她会同意 |
[02:58] | Pool boy. | 泳池工 |
[03:00] | I need more towels. | 我这里需要新毛巾 |
[03:01] | Right away, ma’am. | 女士 马上来 |
[03:12] | Done. I just approved another design. | 搞定 我刚同意了另一个设计 |
[03:14] | The most luxurious dog bed yet. | 世界上最豪华的狗窝 |
[03:16] | I call it… | 我称它为… |
[03:18] | The Top of the Bark. | 狗窝之巅 |
[03:19] | Ah, that’s nice that you can run your new company at home | 真好啊 你现在可以在家营运新公司 |
[03:22] | in clothes that you can only wear at home. | 就能穿着只能在家穿的衣服了 |
[03:26] | When men get to a certain age, | 当男人到了某个年龄后 |
[03:28] | they stop trying. | 他们就不再在乎外表 |
[03:29] | I’ve seen it before. | 我看过这情况了 |
[03:31] | First, it starts with the clothes, | 先从服装开始 |
[03:33] | then the body, then the brain. | 然后是身材 最后是脑子 |
[03:35] | But I can’t say anything to Jay, | 但我不能跟杰提任何一点意见 |
[03:37] | because when it comes to his appearance, | 因为每当提到他的外表问题 |
[03:39] | he’s very sensitive. | 他总是格外敏感 |
[03:42] | Mi amor, I’m back. | 亲爱的 我回来啦 |
[03:44] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[03:46] | You hate it, right? | 你不喜欢 对吧 |
[03:47] | I’ll shave it. It’s a joke. | 我去剃了 就是个笑话 |
[03:49] | Stupid! | 我个傻逼 |
[03:52] | Good dawning, all. | 日安 各位 |
[03:53] | What am I looking at? | 我眼前的这是什么 |
[03:54] | Is the vet worried you’re gonna bite yourself? | 兽医担心你会咬自己吗 |
[03:56] | It’s a traditional Tudor collar. | 这是传统的都铎式领子 |
[03:58] | I’m pledging my school’s Elizabethan Society, | 我请求加入学校的伊丽莎白时代社团 |
[04:00] | and I have to wear this as a hazing ritual. | 这是他们要求的入团羞辱仪式 |
[04:02] | I don’t hate it. | 我觉得还行啊 |
[04:03] | I think it makes your head | 我觉得这让你的脑袋看起来 |
[04:04] | look like one of those fancy cookies. | 像是那种高档饼干之类的 |
[04:07] | I also have to recite several Shakespearean monologues | 我还得背诵几段莎士比亚的独白 |
[04:09] | and festoon our dining hall with some bawdy bunting. | 然后给学校食堂加一点下流装饰 |
[04:12] | What happened to hazing? | 这年代的羞辱仪式是怎么回事 |
[04:13] | It used to be macho stuff, you know, | 以前都是很爷们的玩法 你懂的 |
[04:15] | like making a guy drink a shot out of your belly button | 比如让人从你的肚脐眼喝烈酒 |
[04:15] | 大学兄弟会的入会仪式常伴有羞辱性质的挑战 但通常不会有杰说的那么基味十足 | |
[04:17] | or passing an orange around only using your butt cheeks. | 或者是大家屁股夹着橘子传来传去 |
[04:21] | Look. It’s one of the most selective groups on campus. | 这可是学校里最难进的社团之一 |
[04:23] | I don’t want to jinx it, | 我不想话说太早触自己霉头 |
[04:25] | but a week from now, I could be learning | 但一周之后 我很有可能就在学习 |
[04:26] | the steps of the secret minuet. | 秘密小步舞曲的舞步了呢 |
[04:28] | This is what happens when you eliminate campus bullying. | 这就是学校消灭校园霸凌的后果 |
[04:32] | Jay, what do you think? | 杰 你觉得如何 |
[04:34] | We’ll go out for a nice lunch, | 我们去好餐厅吃顿午饭 |
[04:36] | dress up a little bit. | 稍微打扮一下 |
[04:38] | This feels like an attack. | 这感觉是在攻击我啊 |
[04:39] | All right, that’s as gentle as I can go, | 我最多也只能婉转到这个地步了 |
[04:41] | I am Colombian, not Canadian. | 我是哥伦比亚人 不是加拿大人 |
[04:43] | I got an e-mail from the club. | 我刚收到俱乐部寄来的电邮 |
[04:44] | The older players have taken over the driving range | 一些老人要在周间早晨占用我们的高球练习场 |
[04:46] | for bocce weekday mornings. | 来练习室外地滚球 |
[04:49] | So what? You can play golf later. | 那又怎么样啦 你们可以晚点再打高尔夫啊 |
[04:51] | No, we got a whole group — | 不行 我们有一个群组 |
[04:52] | the Sunrise Swingers. | 叫日出挥杆手 |
[04:54] | We meet there at 6:00, hit a bucket. | 我们每天6点见面 打一桶球 |
[04:56] | One of the gals is making up tank tops. | 群组里的一个女成员还要做背心制服呢 |
[04:57] | Oh, yay. More casual clothes. | 太好了 更多休闲服 |
[05:00] | No, I’m going down there, | 这样不行 我要去俱乐部 |
[05:01] | get the support of some of the other golfers. | 寻求其他高球手的支持 |
[05:03] | – Maybe I can fight this thing. – Okay, good idea, | -或许我们还能抢回时间段 -好主意啊 |
[05:05] | but don’t forget that there is a dress code at the club. | 但别忘了俱乐部有着装要求啊 |
[05:08] | They probably already overturned it. | 他们很可能已经撤销这规定了 |
[05:10] | Ah, the whole place went to hell | 自从他们不再往小便斗里放冰块 |
[05:11] | when they stopped putting ice in the urinals. | 那地方就一落千丈了 |
[05:13] | There’s just something about destroying a thing | 在尿尿时摧毁某样东西 |
[05:15] | while you’re taking a pee | 让人有种成就感 |
[05:16] | that makes a man feel like a man. | 那令男人觉得自己雄风不减 |
[05:21] | Oh, well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[05:23] | – Uh, Dad. What are you doing here? – Hi. | -爸爸 你怎么来啦 -你好 |
[05:26] | I thought I’d take you to lunch. | 我想带你去吃午饭 |
[05:28] | It wasn’t just about lunch. | 我不只是为了吃午饭 |
[05:30] | Of my three kids, I’ve always felt least connected with Alex. | 在三个孩子中 我一直觉得跟艾丽克斯最不亲近 |
[05:33] | And I’m afraid that the distance between us | 我担心我俩之间的距离 |
[05:35] | might grow after she graduates. | 在她毕业后会越拉越远 |
[05:37] | Wow. Graduates? | 天啊 她快毕业了 |
[05:40] | It was just, like, 10 years ago | 不过短短十年前 |
[05:42] | when she took her first college course. | 她才第一次上大学课程 |
[05:44] | I really wish you would’ve called. | 你应该先打电话说一声的 |
[05:46] | I can’t go to lunch today. I’m late for… | 我今天去不了吃午饭 我快迟到了 |
[05:48] | – an event. – Is that why you’re all dressed up? | -要参加个活动 -所以你打扮得这么漂亮吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah. But it’s no big deal. | 对 不过没什么大不了的 |
[05:52] | B-T-dubs, have you seen your school paper? | 对了 你看你们校报了吗 |
[05:54] | Apparently, your valedictorian is a chimp. | 你们毕业致辞的学生代表居然是只黑猩猩 |
[05:56] | How is that not bigger news? | 这种大新闻怎么没上头条 |
[05:58] | It’s a fake paper, Dad. | 这是假报纸 爸爸 |
[06:00] | It’s senior prank week. | 这周是毕业生恶作剧周 |
[06:02] | Oh. I wish I’d known that | 真希望我早点知道 |
[06:03] | before I sent your mom this text. | 但我已经给你妈发了这条短信 |
[06:05] | “It’s starting. Hide the bananas.” | “猩猩开始进化了 快把香蕉藏好” |
[06:11] | – Seriously?! – The Kepler Award? | -闹哪样 -开普勒奖 |
[06:14] | Is this where you’re going, | 你就是要去参加这个吗 |
[06:15] | ’cause it looks like it’s a big deal? | 看起来是很重要的奖项啊 |
[06:17] | It’s just a boring reception for finalists. | 只是给决赛选手办的无聊欢迎会 |
[06:20] | Well, I love a good reception. | 我就喜欢欢迎会 |
[06:21] | What time are we expected? | 几点开始 |
[06:22] | Oh, I don’t think I’m allowed to bring guests. | 我应该不能带嘉宾入场 |
[06:25] | Says here, “Families welcome.” | 这里写着”欢迎学生家属出席” |
[06:26] | But I didn’t RSVP. | 但我当时没回复要带 |
[06:27] | Says here, “Walk-ins encouraged.” | 这里写着”不必预约” |
[06:29] | What an informative flyer. | 这传单的信息量真足 |
[06:32] | Awesome. Let’s do this. | 太棒了 我们去吧 |
[06:39] | Yoga, right? | 瑜伽这玩意啊 |
[06:40] | No winners, no losers, | 没有赢家 也没有输家 |
[06:42] | no “Who’s best?” | 没有”谁最优秀” |
[06:44] | You want me to tell you that you are the only one | 你想要我告诉你 你是唯一一个 |
[06:46] | that didn’t need help from the teacher? | 不需要老师帮助的人吗 |
[06:49] | Was I? | 真的吗 |
[06:51] | – Janice. Hi. – Hi. | -詹妮丝 你好 -你好啊 |
[06:53] | This is Claire, my husband’s daughter. | 这位是克莱尔 我先生的女儿 |
[06:55] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:56] | So, that makes Gloria kind of like your stepmother. | 那歌洛莉亚应该算是你的继母 对吧 |
[06:59] | Yeah, we don’t do that. | 对 但我们不搞这一套 |
[07:00] | Um, anyways, | 话说 |
[07:01] | how is your new boyfriend? | 你的新男友怎么样 |
[07:03] | Pretty great. | 很好 |
[07:05] | I do feel a little awkward | 不过我对于我俩的年龄差 |
[07:07] | about the age difference, though. | 是感到有些尴尬啦 |
[07:08] | Ooh, which way are we talking? | 怎么个尴尬法 |
[07:10] | He’s, uh, in his early 20s. | 他…才20岁出头 |
[07:13] | Noice! | 爽爆了 |
[07:14] | Isn’t that embarrassing? | 差那么多不会尴尬吗 |
[07:16] | No. I say go for it. | 才不会 勇敢去爱 |
[07:18] | Ooh, I like this new Claire | 我喜欢这个新克莱尔 |
[07:20] | that says “Yes” to things. | 她不会对每件事都持反对意见 |
[07:21] | Before, you would be like, uh… | 换做以前 你会… |
[07:24] | what is the word for grouchy? | 形容令人不爽怎么说来着 |
[07:26] | I don’t think it matters now. | 现在这已经不重要了 |
[07:27] | Early 20s, huh. | 20岁出头小鲜肉啊 |
[07:29] | Well, you’re still beating gravity at that point. | 在那年纪 还没被地心引力打败 |
[07:31] | I bet everything is right where it should be. | 所有部位一定都在该在的地方 没变形 |
[07:33] | – Oh, yes. – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[07:35] | Check out this selfie he sent of his abs. | 看看他给我发的腹肌自拍 |
[07:38] | Damn! | 靠 |
[07:41] | It’s so nice to be with someone who takes care of himself, | 跟注重自己外表的人在一起真好 |
[07:44] | not like the guys my age. | 不像我这年纪的男人 不修边幅 |
[07:46] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:47] | Jay’s starting to give up a little bit. | 杰开始有点不在意了 |
[07:48] | You know, in the way that he’s dressing. | 从他穿的衣服就能看出来 |
[07:50] | Why don’t you bring your guy by the house to remind Jay | 不如你把男友带来我家 提醒一下杰 |
[07:54] | that women like a man that make a little effort. | 女人喜欢努力维持外表的男人 |
[07:57] | – Um, well, we’re free later today, if that works. – Perfect. | -我们今天有空 方便吗 -太棒了 |
[08:00] | And, Claire, you come, too, so that you help me | 克莱尔 你也来 你就能帮我 |
[08:02] | nudge Jay in the right direction. | 把杰推往正确的方向 |
[08:04] | Well, I wouldn’t want my first “No” | 我可不希望我的第一次”拒绝” |
[08:05] | – to be to my stepmother. – I said we’re not doing that. | -是对我继母说的 -不是说了不搞这一套吗 |
[08:10] | Cam, hurry! | 小卡 快点 |
[08:12] | If we get there early enough, | 我们到得够早的话 |
[08:13] | we get to submit a question about Greenspan. | 就能提交一个关于美储联主席的问题 |
[08:15] | I got a doozy about stag-flation. | 我有个关于滞胀的好问题 |
[08:16] | – Just hear me out. – You… | -听我说完 -你 |
[08:18] | – We decided… – No, you decided. | -我们决定好了的 -不 是你决定好了 |
[08:20] | And, Mitchell, we had so much fun last night. | 而且米奇尔 我们昨晚玩得那么开心 |
[08:22] | Lily’s gone for one more night. | 莉莉还有一晚才回来 |
[08:24] | Let’s go out! Come on. Have some fun. | 咱们出去吧 走啦 找点乐子嘛 |
[08:26] | And break our two-night-in-a-row rule? | 打破我们的”连续两晚”约定吗 |
[08:28] | No, no. I don’t think so. | 才不 绝不 我不要 |
[08:30] | Okay, you slept two hours last night. | 得了 你昨晚才睡了两个小时 |
[08:32] | You know you hit a wall when you get overtired. | 你知道当你太累时会撞墙上吧 |
[08:34] | – It’s very intense. – You know what I think this is? | -可不是闹着玩的 -你知道我怎么想吗 |
[08:36] | I think you’re worried that you can’t keep up | 我觉得你在担心自己跟不上 |
[08:38] | with me and my youthful spirit. | 我和我的青春活力 |
[08:39] | The other day, you called a refrigerator an icebox. | 那天你还管冰箱叫冰盒子来着 |
[08:41] | That’s not old, that’s country cute. | 那才不老 那叫乡村风情 |
[08:43] | – Okay. – Let’s face it. You were born 50, | -行吧 -面对现实吧 你生来老成 |
[08:45] | and I’ve always been young at heart. | 而我却在内心永葆青春 |
[08:49] | And you know what? Maybe that’s what attracted you | 你知道吗 也许这就是我们初次见面时 |
[08:51] | to me in the first place… my boyish charm. | 我吸引你的原因… 我的少年魅力 |
[08:54] | And you were an older, seasoned man who came and… | 而你则是个成熟沧桑的男人 来到我身边… |
[08:57] | seduced me, Mr. Robinson. | 引诱我 罗宾逊先生 |
[09:00] | Okay, yeah, that’s a youthful reference. | 好 行 这真是个”新潮”的比喻 |
[09:02] | You should trot that out with your new friends. | 你该和你的新朋友炫耀一下 |
[09:04] | Cam, this is so you, okay? | 小卡 你每次都是这样 |
[09:05] | You’re running yourself ragged | 你把自己累垮了 |
[09:06] | trying to remain young. | 就为了证明自己还年轻 |
[09:08] | I mean, there’s nothing wrong with accepting the fact | 我是说 接受自己变老了一点点这个事实 |
[09:10] | that you’re getting a little older. | 没什么不好的 |
[09:11] | Unless you’re admitting it too soon. | 除非你承认得太早 |
[09:13] | You don’t want to look up one day and think, | 你不会想某天一拍脑袋想 |
[09:15] | “Oh, what did I forget to do? | “我是不是忘了什么事” |
[09:17] | “Oh, yeah. Live.” | “没错 享受生活” |
[09:19] | Well, you know what? If you need me, | 行了 如果你要找我的话 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna be pre-gaming in Binker’s loft in… | 我会在宾克家的暖身派对 就在… |
[09:23] | an abandoned cannery | 一个废弃的罐头厂 |
[09:25] | in the old pickle district. | 老泡菜街区那里 |
[09:27] | Sounds drafty. | 感觉他家通风就很棒 |
[09:30] | Nice roll. | 好球 |
[09:32] | The bocce situation was worse than I feared. | 地滚球的战局比我害怕的还要糟糕 |
[09:34] | I had to get the range back | 我得把场地夺回到 |
[09:36] | in the hands of the Sunrise Swingers. | 日出挥杆手的手中 |
[09:38] | Listen, I, uh, got to be discreet. | 听我说 这事别张扬 |
[09:41] | Uh, I’m sort of behind enemy lines here. | 我似乎深入敌后了 |
[09:43] | But, uh, if I’m not mistaken, | 但是如果我没搞错的话 |
[09:46] | you’re a fellow, uh, | 你也是我们的一员 |
[09:47] | – “Swinger.” – Excuse me? | -挥杆手[换妻俱乐部] -你说什么 |
[09:49] | No, no, it’s okay. I’m cool. It’s just that I, uh… | 没事没事 我理解 只是… |
[09:51] | I’m trying to get something started here. | 我在试着搞点事情 |
[09:53] | I mean, uh, of course we have to meet in secrecy, | 我是说 毫无疑问我们得秘密见面 |
[09:55] | but I don’t mind hosting at my house. | 但我也不介意在我家举办 |
[09:57] | – Are you actually suggesting… – Lady, wake up. | -你不会真的在… -夫人 醒醒吧 |
[09:59] | Our way of life is under attack. | 我们的生活方式正在遭袭 |
[10:01] | Pretty soon, there won’t be enough of us | 很快 我们人都凑不够一场 |
[10:03] | for a decent foursome. | 完整的四人对抗赛[性爱]了 |
[10:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:05] | Okay. Well, just think about it. | 好吧 考虑一下我说的话 |
[10:06] | – That’s all. Just think about it. – Okay. | -就这样 你考虑考虑吧 -好 |
[10:09] | – Worth a shot, huh? – What? | -值得一试 是吧 -什么 |
[10:11] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 我才不是这个意思 |
[10:12] | Oh, that’s what you bocce players are about, huh? | 这就是你们地滚球玩家所关心的吗 |
[10:14] | You find something nice, and you ruin it. | 发现什么好的 就要毁掉它 |
[10:19] | That’s Dr. Stieglitz. | 那是施蒂格利茨博士 |
[10:20] | He makes the final decision on the award. | 他有这个奖项赢家的最后决定权 |
[10:22] | He’s brilliant and scary and impossible to impress. | 他聪明又吓人 令人过目难忘 |
[10:25] | Hey, I know this is your dad talking, | 我知道这话听起来像老爸卖瓜 |
[10:27] | but you’re pretty brilliant and scary | 但你自己也很聪明又吓人 |
[10:28] | and impossible yourself. | 令人过目难忘啊 |
[10:31] | Okay. I’ve made an appearance. | 好吧 我已经露过面了 |
[10:33] | – I think we can go. – Come on, now, Alex. | -我们应该可以走了 -别这样 艾丽克斯 |
[10:35] | This is a party in your honor, | 这是为你举办的派对 |
[10:37] | and you’re here with your own personal cheerleader. | 况且你还带着你私人的啦啦队长 |
[10:38] | – Dad, I just… – I know how to pump up an academic crowd. | -爸爸 我只是… -我知道怎么激励一群学者 |
[10:40] | I had to cheer for the debate team once. | 我还激励过一个辩论队呢 |
[10:42] | “Be persuasive, B-E persuasive.” | “要有说服力 要啊要有说服力” |
[10:47] | – “B-E P-E-R-S… ” – That’s enough. | -“要啊要啊…” -够了 |
[10:49] | “Damn. Might as well ask Schrodinger’s cat.” | “妈的 干脆去问薛定谔的猫得了” |
[10:55] | Pets. | 宠物啊 |
[10:56] | I once had a macaw that could use a remote control. | 我曾经养过一只能用遥控器的金刚鹦鹉 |
[10:59] | Watched a lot of cable. You’d think, uh… | 成天看有线电视 你也许会想… |
[11:01] | You’d think Animal Planet, but it was mostly Cinemax. | 它会看动物星球 但它主要看的是电影频道 |
[11:04] | I’m Alex’s dad. | 我是艾丽克斯的爸爸 |
[11:05] | Alex, get in here. | 艾丽克斯 过来这里 |
[11:07] | Actually, I was referring to a thought experiment | 实际上 我刚才指的是一个思维实验 |
[11:10] | concerning a paradox in quantum mechanics. | 关于量子力学中的一个悖论 |
[11:14] | Yes, quite, quite. | 是啊 妙哉妙哉 |
[11:18] | Where are you all from originally? | 你们都是哪里人啊 |
[11:20] | It was so embarrassing. | 太让人尴尬了 |
[11:22] | Professor Stieglitz is a genius. | 施蒂格利茨教授是个天才 |
[11:24] | He doesn’t fall for people who pretend to understand him | 他才不会喜欢说着”妙哉妙哉” |
[11:27] | by saying things like “Quite, quite,” | 来假装听得懂他的话的人 |
[11:28] | or, “Indeed,” or… | 或者”确实如此” 或者… |
[11:31] | Touche, my good man! | 有道理啊 兄弟 |
[11:33] | But seriously, I-I have a science question | 不过说真的 我有个科学问题 |
[11:35] | – I’ve always wondered about. – Uh, maybe keep wondering. | -我总是想不清楚 -要不就再想想 |
[11:38] | Would there be a safe amount of helium you could give a baby | 多少量的氦气能安全地让婴儿 |
[11:42] | that would lift it off the ground? | 从地面微微飘起呢 |
[11:44] | What? | 什么 |
[11:45] | Oh. I don’t want it to float away. | 我不想让他飘走 |
[11:47] | I-I just want it to have fun. | 我只想让他玩得开心 |
[11:52] | Can we… | 我们能… |
[11:55] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[11:57] | I’m having a package delivered to my dorm room, | 我今天有包裹要送到我宿舍 |
[11:59] | and someone needs to be there to sign for it. | 需要有人留在那里签收 |
[12:00] | Can’t your roommate do it? | 你室友做不了吗 |
[12:01] | No. She got deported. | 不行 她被驱逐出境了 |
[12:03] | I thought she was from Arkansas. | 她不是从阿肯色州来的吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, but her parents were… traitors. | 是啊 但是她的父母是…卖国贼 |
[12:08] | – Beth and Allen? – Don’t feel bad. | -贝丝和艾伦 -别难过 |
[12:10] | We all fell for it. | 我们都被骗了 |
[12:11] | So you want me to go back to your dorm room | 所以你想让我回你的宿舍 |
[12:13] | and sit and wait for a package? | 坐着等一个包裹吗 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:17] | Oh, sh-shoot, honey. I… | 糟糕 宝贝 我… |
[12:21] | I have a delivery coming back to the house, too, so… | 家里也有一个包裹要等我去收 所以… |
[12:25] | I should run. | 我得赶紧去了 |
[12:27] | – Well, if you have to. – Yeah. I’m so sorry. | -如果你必需得回去的话 行 -是的 我很抱歉 |
[12:30] | But, hey, good luck, okay? | 不过祝你好运 好吗 |
[12:34] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[12:39] | Uh, did I seem a little… | 我看起来是不是有点… |
[12:41] | Zero Kelvin? Cold. Yeah. | 过于无情 冷漠 没错 |
[12:44] | So you think I was… | 所以你觉得我 |
[12:45] | Like the sum of a group of numbers divided by | 就像一组数的总和除以 |
[12:46] | the number of those numbers? Mean. | 这组数的数量 平均数[刻薄] |
[12:49] | This is why no one wants to code with you, Tina. | 怪不得没人愿意跟你一起编码 蒂娜 |
[13:01] | Hey. How in the world did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[13:04] | You know that app you can put on kids’ phones to track them? | 你知道那个可以安在孩子手机上的定位软件吧 |
[13:07] | You put one on my phone after I surprised you today? | 我给了你个惊喜 你就在我手机上安这个 |
[13:10] | Don’t make me feel worse than I already do. | 别说了 我已经很内疚了 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute. You won?! | 等等 你赢了 |
[13:15] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[13:16] | Please don’t be happy for me. I can’t take it. | 不用这样为我高兴 我受之有愧 |
[13:19] | I was such a jerk to you. | 我对你太过分了 |
[13:21] | No, honey, I get it. I, uh… | 没有 宝贝 我理解 |
[13:24] | I know I can be embarrassing. I… | 我知道我让你尴尬了 |
[13:26] | I just get nervous around smart people. | 在聪明人身边我就是会紧张 |
[13:28] | Sometimes even you. | 有的时候对你也是 |
[13:30] | The first time I ever said “Quite, quite” | 我第一次说”妙哉妙哉”的时候 |
[13:31] | was when you were 6 years old and you just told me | 是你六岁那年 就在你跟我解释了 |
[13:33] | about how plants make carbon dioxide. | 植物是怎么产生二氧化碳之后 |
[13:35] | This may surprise you, but… | 你可能不相信 但是 |
[13:38] | sometimes I wish I was more like you, | 有的时候我希望我能更像你 |
[13:40] | the way you’re always able to enjoy life. | 你总是能享受生活 |
[13:43] | Believe it or not, I felt the same way about my dad. | 不管你信不信 我对我爸爸也是这种感觉 |
[13:45] | I’m a… I’m a pessimist compared to him. | 我其实 跟他比是个悲观主义者 |
[13:47] | And his dad actually suffered | 而他的父亲因为笑太多 |
[13:49] | from a smile-induced hernia. | 得了疝气 |
[13:52] | It’s prank week, | 这是恶作剧周 |
[13:53] | and I spent the whole time in the library. | 我却全程待在图书馆 |
[13:56] | Sometimes I feel like I just went through | 有的时候我感觉自己只是经历了 |
[13:58] | the four best years of my life, | 本应该是生命中最美好的四年 |
[14:00] | only I forgot to make them | 而没有让这四年 |
[14:02] | the four best years of my life. | 成为我生命中最美好的回忆 |
[14:04] | Well, college isn’t over. | 大学还没结束呢 |
[14:07] | And I just may be able to help you | 我可能能帮你弥补一下 |
[14:08] | make up for a little lost time. | 逝去的一些时光 |
[14:10] | Hot Wing Trivia’s about to start. | 辣翅智力赛要开始了 |
[14:12] | I have you guys registered as “The Dunphys”? | 我给你们登记的队名叫”邓菲队” |
[14:14] | How did you…? | 你怎么 |
[14:15] | You knew I was coming? | 你知道我要来 |
[14:17] | Let’s not forget where you learned about that tracking app. | 别忘了你是从哪知道的那个定位软件 |
[14:20] | And there’s one tiny change. | 还有一点小变动 |
[14:23] | We’re actually the MacDunphys. | 我们的队名叫无敌邓菲 |
[14:28] | Only my dad would think that a trivia game… | 只有我爸爸会认为这种冷知识竞赛 |
[14:31] | The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire. | 纽约三角内衣工厂火灾 |
[14:34] | …where you balance hats on your head, | 比赛的时候在头上顶帽子 |
[14:37] | drink beer as a reward… | 赢了要喝啤酒 |
[14:38] | Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. | 卡里姆·阿卜杜·贾巴尔[著名篮球明星] |
[14:40] | – – …and eat hot wings as a punishment… | 输了要吃辣翅 |
[14:42] | Millard Fillmore! | 米勒德·菲尔莫尔[总统] |
[14:46] | …needed that one last twist of a Scottish accent. | …最后还要来点苏格兰口音 |
[14:49] | Dopey, Sneezy… | 糊涂蛋 喷嚏精 |
[14:52] | and Grumpy? | 生气鬼[白雪公主小矮人] |
[14:58] | Whoever said the most important thing in life | 有人说生活中最重要的事 |
[15:00] | is winning awards… | 就是拿奖 |
[15:04] | …wasn’t all wrong. | 他说的也不无道理 |
[15:10] | I still remember the day Mr. Greenspan | 我还记得格林斯潘先生 |
[15:13] | coined the term “Irrational exuberance.” | 提出”非理性繁荣”这个词的那天 |
[15:17] | He had taken a longer than usual tub | 他洗了个比平常的都久的澡 |
[15:19] | and, as he sat in the soapy water… | 当他坐在泡泡浴中的时候 |
[15:21] | I had made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[15:23] | Cam was off on an adventure | 小卡踏上了一段冒险 |
[15:25] | while I sat there dying of boredom, | 而我坐在那儿无聊得要死 |
[15:27] | surrounded by people dying of natural causes. | 周围全是快要老死的人 |
[15:31] | I’m gonna keep the bounce going, okay? | 我要继续跳 好吗 |
[15:33] | Keep the bounce going. | 继续跳 |
[15:34] | Yeah, you know, it’s a little more | 你知道吗 动起脖子来 |
[15:34] | – sass in the neck, because… – Oh, my gosh! | -更有感觉 -我的天 |
[15:36] | Mitchell, what are you doing here? | 米奇尔 你来这里干什么 |
[15:38] | – What about the lecture? – Well, uh, it was deadly. | -讲座怎么办 -讲座真是要命了 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I’m getting old before my time. | 我还没到该老的时候心就老了 |
[15:42] | Please take me with you! Make me young again! | 带我一起玩吧 让我重拾年轻活力吧 |
[15:43] | Oh, my gosh, we’re so happy you’re here. | 我的天 我们真高兴你来了 |
[15:46] | – Really? – Yeah, of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:47] | No “I told you so”? | 不说”早跟你说了吧” |
[15:48] | No. That’s not how my generation does it. | 不说了 我们年轻人不这样 |
[15:50] | Well, check you out, still going strong. | 看看你 还这么有劲头 |
[15:52] | Yeah, you know what? I think I’m just feeding off the energy, | 你知道吗 我觉得我吸收年轻劲儿更精神了 |
[15:55] | because I haven’t felt this awake in… | 我很久没有感觉这么清醒了呢 |
[15:56] | Hold on just a second. | 等一下 |
[15:57] | Yo, blue guy! Hey, blue shirt! | 蓝衣服的 说你呢 蓝衣服的 |
[15:59] | What’s up, bro? Hey! | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[16:01] | You looking at me? What do you want to do? | 你看我干嘛 你想干嘛 |
[16:02] | You want to dance? Why is he staring at me? | 你想跳舞吗 为什么他一直盯着我 |
[16:04] | You know, you know, I don’t think he was looking at you. | 其实 其实我没觉得他在看你 |
[16:06] | It seems like he’s looking at me. What’s… | 感觉他是在看我 什么 |
[16:08] | Are you getting a little tired? | 你是不是有点累了 |
[16:09] | Oh, please. Can a tired guy do this? | 得了吧 我要累了还能这样 |
[16:11] | Da! Hey, I love these guys! Whoa. | 我爱这些人 |
[16:13] | Oh, did you know Daryl… Daryl’s mom was the runner-up | 你认识达里尔吗 他妈妈是1990年 |
[16:16] | in the Miss Illinois pageant in 1990?! | 伊利诺伊小姐选美赛的亚军 |
[16:20] | ♪ The year I graduated ♪ | ♪ 那一年我毕业 ♪ |
[16:22] | ♪ Daryl’s mom was hot ♪ | ♪ 达里尔的妈妈很美艳 ♪ |
[16:24] | Fantastic. | 你真棒 |
[16:25] | Cam, I think you might be hitting that wall. | 小卡 我觉得你要撞墙上了 |
[16:28] | No, no, no, I’m fine. I would… | 没有没有 我没事 我要 |
[16:29] | What’s this clown staring at? Hey! | 这个小丑盯着我干什么 |
[16:31] | No, no, no, no, no, don’t point at me. | 不不不 不要拿手指我 |
[16:33] | I’ll rip your finger off | 不然我把你的手指 |
[16:34] | and feed it to your red-headed girlfriend! | 扯下来喂给你的红发女友 |
[16:36] | Okay, that is a mirror. | 好了 那是个镜子 |
[16:37] | And I knew this sweater made me look busty. | 而且我知道这件毛衣显得我胸很大了 |
[16:40] | Okay, w-w-why is my hand shaking? | 为什么我的手在抖 |
[16:42] | Did somebody put something in my drink? | 有人往我饮料里下药了吗 |
[16:43] | Hey! Did one of you Ritalin-addicted millennial | 你们这堆兴奋剂上瘾 爱骑小摩托的 |
[16:47] | scooter jockeys dose me? Huh? | 千禧一代是不是有人给我下药了 |
[16:50] | What, you think you can take this tree down, do you? | 怎么 你们以为能把我这棵大树放倒吗 |
[16:52] | Well, guess what! I’m a redwood! | 怎么着 我可是棵参天红木 |
[16:55] | That’s right, I was here before you were born, | 没错 你们还没生出来我就在这了 |
[16:57] | and I’ll be here after you’re gone! | 你们没了我也还在这 |
[16:59] | He gets like this. He just needs a nap. | 他有时候就这样 他只是需要睡一下 |
[17:01] | – Nap time. – Okay. | -该睡觉了 -好的 |
[17:02] | – Nap. Let’s go. – No, I don’t want to go, though! | -睡觉 走吧 -不 可是我还不想走 |
[17:04] | – I like my new friends! – Yeah, I know. | -我喜欢我的新朋友 -我知道 |
[17:05] | Do you guys like me? ‘Cause I like you! | 你们喜欢我吗 我可喜欢你们了 |
[17:06] | Yeah. I want to stay! | 我想留下 |
[17:08] | And I’m really sorry about everything. | 我对一切都好抱歉 |
[17:09] | – You got to let him go. – No, I’m sorry. | -你得放开他 -我好抱歉 |
[17:11] | You got to let him go. It’s okay. | 你得放开他 没事的 |
[17:12] | – Thank you. – I’m so sorry. | -谢谢你 -我好抱歉 |
[17:12] | – Bye-bye. – I didn’t know you weren’t staring at me. | -再见 -我不知道你没盯着我看 |
[17:15] | – Shh. It’s okay. – No, I don’t want to go. | -没事的 -不 我不想走 |
[17:18] | I nailed my monologues for the Elizabethan Society. | 伊丽莎白时代社团的独白非常成功 |
[17:21] | Methinks you’re looking at a brand-new Lizzie. | 吾认为我能成为新一任莉齐 |
[17:24] | So it is “Methinks.” | 这么说”窝认为”没错 |
[17:25] | So, why does Jay correct me every time I say that? | 那我说的时候杰怎么总纠正我 |
[17:29] | Jay, we have company! Do not hide in the bedroom. | 杰 来客人了 别躲在卧室里 |
[17:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:35] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你特意过来 |
[17:37] | – Where’s the boyfriend? – He’s just parking. | -你男朋友在哪 -他在停车 |
[17:40] | And, you know, we realized something on the way over, | 跟你说 我们在来的路上发现一件事 |
[17:43] | and it’s a little awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[17:45] | Those are my hors d’oeuvres. I’ll be back. | 是开胃菜 我马上回来 |
[17:47] | – Make yourself a drink. – Okay. | -给自己弄杯喝的 -好 |
[17:50] | Hey, hot stuff. | 性感辣妹 |
[17:51] | Are you sure this isn’t a little weird? | 你确定这一点也不诡异吗 |
[17:54] | Well, I wasn’t expecting the couple we’d be helping out | 我没想到我们要帮助的情侣 |
[17:56] | to be my grandpa and his wife, but… | 会是我外公和他妻子 但是 |
[17:59] | our relationship was gonna be | 我们的恋情 |
[18:00] | – out in the open eventually. – Yeah. | -迟早要公开的 -是啊 |
[18:02] | I kind of bragged about it to everyone I know. | 我基本已经和所有认识的人炫耀过了 |
[18:04] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你可真甜 |
[18:07] | My daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[18:08] | She wants to have friends over. I said no parties. | 她想叫朋友来玩 我说过不准办派对 |
[18:10] | Hey, you relax. | 你放松 |
[18:14] | Denise, your mother and I deserve one night off. | 丹尼丝 是时候轮到你妈妈与我出来放松一晚了 |
[18:20] | The lady from the club! | 俱乐部的女士 |
[18:22] | Either she didn’t know I was Gloria’s husband | 要么她不知道我是歌洛莉亚的丈夫 |
[18:23] | and things were about to get very awkward, | 事态马上会变得非常尴尬 |
[18:26] | or she did know and she was here to follow up | 要么她知道 她是因为我无意的提议 |
[18:28] | on my accidental proposition. | 来玩”四人行”了 |
[18:30] | God, I hate company! | 老天 我真讨厌家里来人 |
[18:33] | Hey, hot stuff. | 性感辣妹 |
[18:35] | Where’s your boy toy? | 你的小狼狗呢 |
[18:36] | Oh, he’s making a phone call. Got to say, though, | 他在打电话 不过我得说一声 |
[18:39] | I feel kind of awkward because, turns out, | 我觉得有点尴尬 因为原来 |
[18:42] | – he’s related to Gloria. – What? | -他跟歌洛莉亚有亲戚关系 -什么 |
[18:45] | My daughter. I have to handle this. Sorry. | 是我女儿 我得处理一下 抱歉 |
[18:49] | Claire, I have big news. | 克莱尔 我有个大消息 |
[18:50] | Oh, God. If it’s what I think it is, | 老天 假如是我想的那个 |
[18:53] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 我不知道你该不该这样做 |
[18:55] | I know. People will say | 我知道 人们会说 |
[18:56] | I’ve taken my love of old things too far. | 我过于迷恋老旧的人和事了 |
[18:58] | But I’m happy. | 但我很开心 |
[18:59] | And not to brag, but I’m the first Latino to get in there. | 不是我炫耀 但我是第一个进去的拉丁裔 |
[19:02] | Oh, boy. I feel sort of responsible for this. | 老天 我觉得我有点责任 |
[19:05] | Um, I think it has a little more to do with my performance. | 我认为这更归功于我的表现 |
[19:08] | I distinguished myself | 我表现十分杰出 |
[19:09] | when I did literally all the girl parts. | 所有的女性重点部分都被我征服了 |
[19:11] | I need to go splash some water on my face. | 我得去往脸上泼点水 |
[19:15] | Wait a minute. Have you been doing sit-ups? | 等一下 你最近有在做仰卧起坐吗 |
[19:17] | Oh, every night for stamina. | 每晚都做 为了持久力 |
[19:18] | I would not have been able to perform without it. | 不然我不会表现得那么好 |
[19:20] | I even threw in some tongue exercises | 我甚至还加入了一些舌头练习 |
[19:22] | because my “Shrew” was taking forever. | 因为我的悍妇[《驯悍记》]要好久才到高潮 |
[19:25] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[19:26] | Dad, what are you hiding from? | 爸 你又在躲什么 |
[19:28] | You’ll know after I tell you | 等我告诉你我在俱乐部 |
[19:29] | what I said to that woman from the club. | 和那女人说了什么 你就知道了 |
[19:32] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
[19:33] | – She’s trying to get you out of those clothes. – You know? | -她是来让你脱下这身衣服的 -你知道了啊 |
[19:35] | Yes! We talked about it at yoga. | 是的 我们在瑜伽课上谈过了 |
[19:37] | It was Gloria’s idea. | 那是歌洛莉亚的主意 |
[19:38] | I just came along to grease the wheels. | 我只是来当润滑油作用的 |
[19:40] | What?! I was almost considering it until you added that part. | 什么 你说这句前我本来差点要同意了 |
[19:44] | I gotta splash water on my face. | 我得去往脸上泼点水 |
[19:47] | This place is dead. Want to bounce? | 这地方真冷清 想走吗 |
[19:49] | No, we don’t have to be around | 不 我们不必和一大群人一起 |
[19:50] | a big group of people to have fun. | 才能玩得尽兴啊 |
[19:53] | Luke, no! | 卢克 不 |
[19:55] | She has a boyfriend. | 她有男朋友了 |
[19:57] | Yeah, me. | 是啊 就是我 |
[19:58] | No, it’s some young guy from the club… | 不 是俱乐部的某个小伙子 |
[20:01] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[20:04] | Gloria, do you know what’s going on with Manny? | 歌洛莉亚 你知道曼尼的事吗 |
[20:09] | Uh, do you think that he can keep that a secret? | 你认为他能藏住那个秘密吗 |
[20:11] | They have to wear all kind of weird outfits | 他们不得不穿各种奇怪的衣服 |
[20:14] | every time they do it. | 每次做起来都得穿 |
[20:16] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[20:19] | Luke… Luke, get your hands off Manny’s girlfriend. | 卢克 卢克 别碰曼尼的女朋友 |
[20:21] | – That’s not my girlfriend. – What? | -那不是我女朋友 -什么 |
[20:23] | Then what were we just talking about? | 那我们刚才讨论的是什么 |
[20:25] | The Elizabethan Society. M-My first meeting’s tonight. | 伊丽莎白时代社团 今晚第一次聚会 |
[20:27] | – I’m so confused. – It’s plain as day. | -我好糊涂 -再明白不过了 |
[20:31] | This woman is here to swing with me. | 这女人是过来和我玩换妻的 |
[20:33] | That’s it. That’s where I draw the line. | 到此为止 这是我的底线 |
[20:35] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[20:37] | I’ll tell you how this happened. | 我告诉你怎么会发生这种事 |
[20:38] | Because nobody was willing to say | 因为没有人愿意当坏人 |
[20:41] | what needs to be said. | 说出逆耳的忠言 |
[20:43] | No. No. No. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[20:45] | And hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[20:53] | It’s how you feel about the B-minus, Denise, | 那是你对得了B-的感觉 丹尼丝 |
[20:56] | not how your mother and I feel about it. | 而不是你妈和我的感觉 |
[20:57] | No, I’m not saying no to the Amsterdam trip. | 不 我没不同意你去阿姆斯特丹 |
[21:00] | Yeah, it sounds like a fun summer, | 是的 听起来会是很好玩的暑假 |
[21:02] | but how is that gonna look on a college application? | 但这写在大学申请上好看吗 |
[21:06] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[21:08] | Of course I’m proud of you. | 我当然为你骄傲了 |
[21:11] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[21:12] | Hey, Luke. Honey, would you mind getting me | 卢克 宝贝 你介意帮我拿一下 |
[21:13] | that salad bowl off the top shelf? | 架子顶层的沙拉碗吗 |
[21:15] | Yep. | 好的 |
[21:16] | I know I’m the only one, | 我知道只有我喜欢 |
[21:17] | but it is my favorite. | 但这是我的最爱 |
[21:20] | Don’t apologize, Mom. You know what you like. | 不必道歉 老妈 你知道自己喜欢什么 |
[21:23] | Never mind. I’m good. | 算了 我不吃了 |