时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mnh! How can my babies be early?! | 我的宝宝怎么会早到 |
[00:05] | I’ve never been early to anything! | 我什么事都没早过 |
[00:07] | Maybe they’re not mine! | 也许他们不是我的娃 |
[00:09] | I’ve always been faithful to you! | 我可对你一直都很忠贞 |
[00:12] | Push, damn it! | 使劲啊 靠 |
[00:14] | I’m not losing another baby today. | 我不要今天再失去一个孩子了 |
[00:17] | Cardiac arrest. | 心脏骤停 |
[00:18] | Crash cart! | 急救车 |
[00:19] | The shock could kill the baby! | 电击可能会要了孩子的命 |
[00:21] | That’s something I’ll just have to live with. | 这是没有办法的办法了 |
[00:23] | Maybe we could turn off the TV? | 也许我们该把电视关掉 |
[00:25] | Clear! | 离手 |
[00:27] | Well, folks, I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 伙计们 我恐怕得告诉你们一些坏消息 |
[00:29] | Oh, my God, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[00:30] | N-No, not that bad. | 不 不是 没有那么糟糕 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. I did not think that through. | 我很抱歉 刚才我没过脑子 |
[00:33] | No, you’re not giving birth today. | 你今天不会生产 |
[00:35] | You’ve had false contractions, known as Braxton Hicks. | 刚才你经历的被称作假宫缩 |
[00:37] | It’s very common. | 很常见的 |
[00:38] | Uh, so what does that mean timing-wise? | 那意味着我会什么时候生呢 |
[00:40] | It’s no indication. | 不一定 |
[00:41] | It could be five weeks from now, | 可能是现在起五周后 |
[00:42] | could be five hours from now. | 也可能是现在起五小时后 |
[00:44] | I suggest you and your husband go home, | 我建议你和你老公回家 |
[00:46] | get some sleep while you still can. | 趁你还可以的时候多睡会儿 |
[00:47] | Oh, we’re not married. We’re just lovers. | 我们还没结婚 只是情侣 |
[00:50] | Ugh! Yuck. | 呕 |
[00:51] | She hates that word. | 她讨厌那个词 |
[00:52] | Grosses me out, too, | 我也觉得恶心 |
[00:53] | and I spend a lot of my time covered in afterbirth. | 我可是看过无数产后护理惨况的人呢 |
[00:59] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[01:01] | Um… that was weird. | 感觉很怪 |
[01:03] | Those little people with the full-size baby? | 你是说那对抱着全尺寸婴儿的侏儒吗 |
[01:05] | No, when the doctor called you my husband. | 不是 是医生说你是我老公这件事 |
[01:08] | Well, people are gonna assume — | 人们都会下意识觉得吧 |
[01:10] | No, it — it was weird because I… | 不是… 感觉很奇怪是因为我… |
[01:13] | liked it. | 喜欢这个称呼 |
[01:14] | Seriously? Because I proposed, like, six times. | 你不是吧 我求婚过大概六次了 |
[01:17] | I know. I just — | 我知道 我只是… |
[01:18] | It seemed so old-fashioned at the time, | 它在当时看起来太过时了 |
[01:20] | but when I thought that the babies were coming, | 但是当我想到孩子们要出生的时候 |
[01:22] | I-I… | 我… |
[01:25] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你是要说出我认为你将要说的话了吗 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna need a little help here. | 我需要一点帮助 |
[01:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:34] | Okay, we’re good. | 行了 我好了 |
[01:36] | Dylan Stardust Marshall, will you — | 迪兰·星尘·马歇尔 你愿意… |
[01:39] | Oh! Going over. Okay. Okay. | 要倒了要倒了 好吧 |
[01:41] | I’m fine. I’m fine. It’s okay. | 我很好 我很好 没事 |
[01:44] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[01:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:46] | This is exactly how I imagined it. | 这跟我想象中的场景一模一样 |
[02:02] | I can’t get in! | 我进不去 |
[02:03] | Damn it, Cam! We need those tickets! | 该死 小卡 我们一定要抢到票 |
[02:04] | – Come on, refresh. – I am! | -加油 刷新 -我在刷新了 |
[02:06] | – Refresh like your life depends on it! – I am! | -使出吃奶的劲儿刷新 -我在了 |
[02:08] | Tonight is the L.A. Premiere | 今晚是《苏菲的抉择:音乐剧》的 |
[02:10] | of “Sophie’s Choice: The Musical.” | 洛杉矶首映式 |
[02:12] | And it sold out in seconds, | 票在顷刻之间就卖光了 |
[02:14] | but the theater reserved a few amazing house seats | 但是剧院保留了一些很棒的座位 |
[02:17] | for an online lottery. | 可以网上抽签获取 |
[02:18] | And there’s a rumor | 有谣言称 |
[02:19] | Meryl Streep is going to be in the audience. | 梅丽尔·斯特里普也会去观演 |
[02:19] | 梅丽尔·斯特里普是电影版的苏菲 她以此片得到了奥斯卡金像奖最佳女主角 | |
[02:21] | – Oh, my God. – You have to | -不敢相信 -真得为那个 |
[02:22] | feel for that poor actress playing Sophie. | 扮演苏菲的女演员默哀 |
[02:24] | It’d be like me sewing costumes in front of Bob Mackie. | 就像我在鲍勃·麦基面前缝制戏服一样 |
[02:26] | And the award for the gayest thing ever said goes to… | 现在为您颁发世上最基发言奖 得奖人是… |
[02:30] | – I’m in! – You are?! | -我进去了 -真的吗 |
[02:31] | – We have seats! – Oh, my God! | -我们有座位啦 -苍天啊 |
[02:33] | – Focus, focus. – Okay, all right. | -集中注意力 -好了 |
[02:35] | Okay, it’s one of those ticking clock things. | 好了 这边是付款倒计时 |
[02:36] | That’s fine. We just need my…credit card. | 那很好 我只需找到我的信用卡 |
[02:38] | Where’s my wallet? Where — Where’s my wall– | 我的钱包呢 我的钱包 钱包 |
[02:40] | – Where’s my wallet?! – Seriously? Again? | -我的钱包去哪儿了 -不是吧 又这样 |
[02:41] | Cam, you have to leave it in one place! | 小卡 你得把它放在一个固定的地方 |
[02:43] | I told you a thousand times! | 我跟你说过一千遍了 |
[02:44] | Really? Now? | 非得现在说教吗 |
[02:45] | Okay, just use your credit card. | 行了 就用你的信用卡吧 |
[02:48] | That’s weird. | 怪了 |
[02:48] | Okay. I’m gonna be sick. I’m gonna be sick! | 好了 我要吐了 我要吐了 |
[02:51] | – Here — use mine. – Oh! Thank you, sweetie. | -来 用我的吧 -谢谢 甜心 |
[02:53] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好了 好了 行了 |
[02:56] | Is this a sign? | 这是什么标志[征兆]吗 |
[02:57] | Yes! We are meant to see the show! | 是啊 预示着我们要去看演出了 |
[02:59] | No, it’s one of those CAPTCHA things. | 不是 是检测买票机器人的验证图 |
[03:00] | Is that a road sign?! | 这是个路标吗 |
[03:01] | – Yes! – I don’t know. | -是的 -我不知道 |
[03:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天啊 |
[03:07] | Oh, thank you, sweetie. You saved us. | 谢谢 甜心宝贝 你救了我们 |
[03:08] | It’s fine. I needed the miles. | 没事 我需要刷卡换里程 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:12] | Where’s she off to? | 她要去哪里 |
[03:12] | – I’m sure it’s fine. – Okay. | -我肯定没事的 -好吧 |
[03:16] | How about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
[03:18] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来太美了 |
[03:19] | Now, remember — | 现在 记住… |
[03:20] | Okay, this is not my first time | 好了 这又不是我第一次 |
[03:21] | impressing your business associates. | 要去哄你的商业伙伴了 |
[03:23] | I know the drill. | 我知道怎么做 |
[03:24] | Laugh at their jokes, touch their arms… | 笑他们的笑话 抚摸他们的手臂 |
[03:27] | Yeah, and if he pees on the floor, | 然后如果他在地板上撒尿 |
[03:28] | don’t make a big deal out of it. | 别太当回事儿 |
[03:29] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[03:31] | I quit the closet game | 我退出了衣柜事业 |
[03:32] | to become the king of high-end, whimsical dog beds. | 成为了高端逗趣狗床的尖端人物 |
[03:35] | And to market them today, I’m hosting | 今天 为了推广它们 我要接待 |
[03:38] | social-media influencer Arthur Goodboy. | 社交媒体网红 亚瑟乖仔 |
[03:41] | This little stud | 这只小帅狗 |
[03:42] | has over 5 million followers on the Instagram. | 在网上有超过五百万的粉丝 |
[03:45] | One photo of him with a product can be a game-changer. | 一张他与产品的照片就能改天换地 |
[03:48] | You made me change three times for a dog? | 你让我为一只狗换了三次衣服 |
[03:51] | He cannot even see this color! | 他甚至看不到这个颜色 |
[03:53] | They can sense the effort! | 他们可以感觉到你的努力 |
[03:58] | Welcome! Welcome. I’m Jay Pritchett. | 欢迎 欢迎 我是杰·普里契特 |
[04:00] | – Hello. – This is my wife, Gloria. | -你好 -这是我老婆歌洛莉亚 |
[04:03] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[04:04] | Orson Funt. | 奥森·丰特 |
[04:05] | I’m sure everyone knows Arthur Goodboy. | 我想大家都认识亚瑟乖仔啦 |
[04:07] | Who doesn’t? And I must admit, I’m a little starstruck. | 谁不会呢 我得承认 我有一种遇见巨星的感觉 |
[04:10] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[04:11] | He puts on his sweaters one leg at a time. | 他跟普通狗一样 穿毛衣也是一次一条腿啦 |
[04:15] | And this is Stella of Dog Beds by Stella, | 这是”斯黛拉的狗床”的斯黛拉 |
[04:17] | but I do most of the design. | 不过大部分设计是我做的 |
[04:20] | Well. She is beautiful for a non-pro. | 对于非职业选美选手来说 她很漂亮 |
[04:23] | – May I? – Here you go. Yes. | -我能抱抱吗 -给你 好了 |
[04:24] | – May I? – Oh, yeah. | -我能吗 -当然 |
[04:25] | Thank you. Oh, yes. | 谢谢 太棒了 |
[04:27] | Present! Present. | 立正 立正 |
[04:29] | Who’s a lovely lady? | 谁是可爱的女士呀 |
[04:31] | Who’s a lovely lady? | 谁是可爱的女士呀 |
[04:32] | Who’s an elegant boy? Who’s an influencer? | 谁是优雅的男孩儿呀 谁是网红呀 |
[04:34] | Ooh, you are! You are! | 你是 你是 |
[04:35] | Who’s an influencer? You are! | 谁是网红啊 是你 |
[04:39] | You want to see the dog beds? | 想去看看狗床吗 |
[04:40] | – Yes. – Follow me. | -想 -跟我来 |
[04:43] | He’s a good father. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[04:44] | He’s a good father. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[04:51] | Sir… | 先生… |
[04:53] | a dog in a pineapple? | 狗放在菠萝里 |
[04:56] | Love! | 爱了 |
[04:56] | I call that one “Puppy Colada.” | 我叫它”犬凤呈祥” |
[04:59] | Stop! | 得了 |
[04:59] | Yes, stop. | 是啊 得了 |
[05:01] | So, what do you say? Are we in business? | 那你怎么看 咱们能做这笔生意吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, down boy. | 等一下 别着急 |
[05:06] | I like to make sure that Arthur Goodboy | 在帮你做推荐之前 |
[05:07] | really loves the product before we do any endorsements. | 我得确保亚瑟乖仔真的喜欢这件产品 |
[05:10] | If we said yes to everything, | 如果我们什么都答应 |
[05:11] | then we’re no better than that whore Grumpy Cat. | 那跟网红暴躁猫那啥都代言的婊子有何分别 |
[05:14] | Here, try this one. | 来 试试这个 |
[05:15] | Okay, Mr. Arthur Goodboy. | 好了 亚瑟乖仔先生 |
[05:17] | Why don’t you just trot yourself right in there | 你何不自己去里面 |
[05:19] | and take a load off? | 打个盹儿呢 |
[05:22] | You know, he just woke up from a nap, so… | 他才刚睡过一阵子 所以… |
[05:25] | he will probably tucker out in a couple of hours. | 他可能过几小时才会想休息 |
[05:28] | It’s cool, ’cause I have nowhere I need to be. | 但没关系 反正我也没有别的事 |
[05:30] | You don’t say. | 真”意外”啊 |
[05:31] | Oh, it’s spacious. | 里面真宽敞 |
[05:35] | Haley? | 海莉 |
[05:36] | Over here! | 我在这 |
[05:38] | Mom’s not with you, right? | 妈没跟你一起出来吧 |
[05:39] | No. | 没有 |
[05:40] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[05:41] | What could you have possibly done | 你已经怀孕了 |
[05:42] | that’s worse than getting pregnant? | 还能有什么更严重的 |
[05:43] | Well, Dylan and I are eloping, | 迪兰和我要私奔结婚 |
[05:45] | and we want you to be the witness. | 我们想让你去作见证 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God! Yes! | 我的天 我愿意 |
[05:49] | Oh, I can’t even tell you how special this makes me feel. | 我都无法形容这让我觉得自己多特别了 |
[05:52] | I will not tell anyone. I — | 我不会告诉任何人 我 |
[05:53] | Wait. Why eloping? Why not a wedding? | 等等 为什么私奔 为什么不办婚礼 |
[05:56] | We just want it to be simple and quick. | 我们只想简单快速地结婚 |
[05:57] | And no drama. | 不想有各种大戏 |
[05:59] | – Guess that eliminates Mom. – Yeah. | -那老妈是肯定不能带上了 -是啊 |
[06:00] | What eliminates Mom? | 什么不能带上老妈 |
[06:03] | You know, uh — You know, it-it’s so funny when — | 是这样的 是这样的 说来有趣 |
[06:05] | when people do such, um, funny — | 当人们 做出这种有趣的事 |
[06:08] | You know, the story is so short, | 其实三言两语就能说清 |
[06:10] | – but it-it-it would be so long… – Enough, enough. | -但又说来话长 -够了 够了 |
[06:11] | I cannot watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[06:13] | I felt like she was building to something. | 我觉得她要铺垫出个故事了呢 |
[06:15] | Dylan and I are going to the courthouse to get married. | 迪兰和我要去法院结婚 |
[06:21] | It’s nothing personal, you know? | 我们不是不想带你 |
[06:23] | It’s just…right now, the last thing we want | 只不过 我们现在最不想要的 |
[06:25] | is it to turn into a big production. | 就是最后搞成了大型婚礼 |
[06:28] | Well, honey, if that’s what you want, | 亲爱的 假如这是你想要的 |
[06:30] | as your mother, obviously, it’s incredibly painful, | 作为你母亲 虽然这显然让我十分痛苦 |
[06:33] | but that-that’s none of your concern. | 但你完全不必担心 |
[06:35] | I just hope you have a wedding that’s every bit | 我只希望你的婚礼 |
[06:38] | as wonderful and beautiful as I always imagined. | 能和我一直以来想象得一样美好感人 |
[06:41] | You know — when I was gonna be part of it. | 尽管我不能像想象中那样出席 |
[06:45] | I knew she’d be cool. | 我就知道她不会介意 |
[06:47] | – Yeah! – Let’s roll. | -是啊 -我们走 |
[06:48] | Mom seemed pretty bummed about it, | 老妈看起来挺受打击的 |
[06:49] | but, you know, this is what we want. | 可这是我们想要的 |
[06:51] | Totally! | 没错 |
[06:53] | Damn it! | 妈蛋 |
[06:56] | How could you do this to your mother? | 你怎能这样对你母亲 |
[07:02] | What’s taking them so long? | 他们怎么这么慢 |
[07:03] | I know. It’s, like, this wedding isn’t about them. | 就是说啊 婚礼的主角又不是他们 |
[07:06] | It’s about you and Dylan and me! | 是你和迪兰 还有我 |
[07:08] | Coming! | 来了 |
[07:09] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[07:10] | And don’t worry, Haley. | 别担心 海莉 |
[07:11] | I promise you will hardly know we are there at all. | 我保证你几乎不会注意到我们在场 |
[07:15] | What? You’re dressed nicer than me. | 搞什么 你们穿得比我还正式 |
[07:16] | Well, I wasn’t gonna say anything, but are you sure | 我原本不想说什么 但你确定 |
[07:18] | that’s the outfit you want for your special day? | 你在这个特别的日子就穿这身衣服吗 |
[07:20] | It’s Haley’s wedding. She can dress as bad as she wants. | 这是海莉的婚礼 她想穿得多难看都随她 |
[07:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:23] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[07:25] | Haley and Dylan are getting married. | 海莉和迪兰要结婚了 |
[07:26] | Dressed like that? | 穿成这样结婚吗 |
[07:28] | Now I have to invite Luke? | 现在我还得带上卢克 |
[07:29] | Not if you don’t want to. | 你不想带就不带 |
[07:31] | This feels great. | 你真会说话 |
[07:32] | Okay, that is it. Luke, but no one else. | 好吧 就带上卢克 不能再加人了 |
[07:34] | Hey, so, my mom found out your parents are coming, | 我妈发现你父母会出席 |
[07:37] | ’cause I told her, and now she’s on her way. | 因为我告诉她了 现在她也正赶来 |
[07:39] | And Grandpa’s coming. | 我外公也来 |
[07:40] | You guys are gonna love him. | 你们会很喜欢他的 |
[07:41] | Oh, but if he asks you to kill him, don’t. | 但假如他叫你们杀了他 别下手 |
[07:44] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[07:45] | That is a lot of people | 人太多了 |
[07:46] | for a small, impersonal room at the courthouse, | 法院那没有人情味的小房间挤不下 |
[07:49] | and we are on the same page. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[07:52] | So…why don’t we just do it here? | 所以 为什么不在这结婚 |
[07:54] | I’m ordained. I can perform the ceremony. | 我有证婚人资格 我可以主持婚礼 |
[07:56] | That is such a great idea! | 这个主意太好了 |
[07:58] | That way, it’s easy and intimate. | 那样的话 又简单又私人化 |
[08:00] | I mean, that’s what you wanted, right? | 这正是你想要的 不是吗 |
[08:02] | So, go down to the courthouse, | 你们先去法院 |
[08:03] | get your marriage license, come back here, | 领结婚证 然后回来 |
[08:06] | and we’ll all be waiting. | 我们都在这等着 |
[08:08] | Fine. But let’s go now. | 好吧 我们立刻就得去 |
[08:09] | I’m starving, and they make a great soft pretzel | 我饿死了 法院的小卖部 |
[08:11] | at the courthouse snack shop. | 有特别好吃的软椒盐饼 |
[08:12] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[08:13] | I can still elope. | 我还是可以私奔的 |
[08:15] | Don’t you ruin this for me. | 别坏了我的好事 |
[08:16] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 无所谓 无所谓 |
[08:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:21] | If Dylan’s bringing his grandfather, | 假如迪兰的外公要来 |
[08:22] | that means we have to invite Dad and Gloria, right? | 我们也必须邀请我爸和歌洛莉亚 不是吗 |
[08:24] | I think so, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[08:25] | But he probably won’t show. Jay hates last-minute plans. | 但他八成不会来 杰讨厌临时邀约 |
[08:27] | He’ll be like, “Oh, geez, why don’t they just elope?” | 他会说”老天 他们怎么不私奔” |
[08:30] | Grandpa? | 外公你来啦 |
[08:34] | Who’s a goody-woody boy? | 谁是乖乖仔 |
[08:36] | Who’s a sleepy boy? | 谁是犯困的乖仔 |
[08:38] | I never thought I’d say this, | 没想到我会说这种话 |
[08:39] | but I miss Jay’s toxic masculinity. | 但我想念杰伤人的大男子主义 |
[08:42] | At least he’s not your real father. | 至少他不是你亲爹 |
[08:45] | – I’ll get it! I got it! – I’ll get it! | -我来接 我接 -我来接 |
[08:49] | – Hello? – Hey, Gloria. | -你好 -歌洛莉亚 |
[08:50] | Haley and Dylan decided to get married this afternoon, | 海莉和迪兰决定今天下午结婚 |
[08:53] | and I know Dad’s got that dog-bed thing, | 我知道老爸要谈狗床生意 |
[08:55] | so absolutely no pressure. | 所以不必有压力 |
[08:57] | Yes. We will be there as soon as we can. | 好的 我们会尽快赶过去 |
[09:00] | Jay, I am so sorry to break up | 杰 很遗憾不得不打断 |
[09:02] | this really fun and super normal party, | 这个非常有趣非常正常的聚会 |
[09:05] | but Dylan and Haley decided to get married right now, | 但迪兰和海莉决定现在结婚 |
[09:09] | and Claire wants us there. | 克莱尔想让我们过去 |
[09:10] | Oh, geez, why don’t they just elope? | 老天 他们怎么不私奔 |
[09:12] | Actually, Arthur Goodboy loves weddings, | 其实亚瑟乖仔很喜欢婚礼 |
[09:15] | and his followers have been dying to see him in his new tux. | 它的粉丝们一直很想看它穿新西装 |
[09:18] | I-I can bring a bed in case he gets tired. | 我可以带个狗床 以防它想休息 |
[09:23] | Ooh, look. Somebody’s got a crush. | 快看 有人心动了 |
[09:25] | Would Miss Stella do us the honor | 斯黛拉小姐可否赏光 |
[09:27] | of escorting Arthur Goodboy to the wedding?! | 陪亚瑟乖仔一同出席婚礼 |
[09:30] | Gosh, yes! A thousand times yes! | 老天 当然 一万个愿意 |
[09:36] | Well. You’re not gonna believe this. | 说出来你肯定不信 |
[09:37] | They’re coming. | 他们会来 |
[09:38] | Well, if they’re coming, does that mean | 假如他们会来 那我们是不是 |
[09:39] | we need to invite Mitch and Cam? | 也得邀请米奇和小卡 |
[09:41] | Imagine the drama if we didn’t. | 想象一下不请的话他们得有多少狗血戏 |
[09:43] | ♪ Who should I choose? ♪ | ♪ 我该选择谁 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ Either way, I lose ♪ | ♪ 选一个都得失去另一个 ♪ |
[09:46] | ♪ I stare at the gun ♪ | ♪ 我盯着枪扣 ♪ |
[09:47] | ♪ Is it daughter, is it son? ♪ | ♪ 是选我女儿 还是选儿子 ♪ |
[09:50] | ♪ Choices ♪ | ♪ 抉择 ♪ |
[09:51] | – ♪ Impossible choices ♪ – ♪ Choices ♪ | -♪ 困难的抉择 ♪ -♪ 抉择 ♪ |
[09:51] | – ♪ Impossible choices ♪ – ♪ Impossible ♪ | -♪ 困难的抉择 ♪ -♪ 困难 ♪ |
[09:53] | ♪ Choices ♪ | ♪ 抉择 ♪ |
[09:55] | This is why I can’t have friends over. | 这就是为什么我不能邀请朋友来做客 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | Somebody just snarked her way | 某人因为损人 |
[09:58] | out of a “Sophie’s Choice” Hoodie! | 没有《苏菲的抉择》卫衣穿了 |
[10:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:02] | Hey, Claire. What’s up? | 克莱尔 什么事 |
[10:03] | So, Haley and Dylan decided to get married, | 海莉和迪兰决定结婚了 |
[10:06] | and they’d be devastated if you weren’t there. | 你们要是不来他们会伤心死的 |
[10:08] | Oh, of course! We wouldn’t miss it for the world! | 当然 我们无论如何也不会错过 |
[10:09] | Just tell us when. | 告诉我们什么时候 |
[10:11] | In about an hour. | 大约一小时后 |
[10:12] | Oh, my — Hey, uh, let — | 我的天 我 |
[10:14] | let me call you right back, okay? | 我稍后给你回电话 好吗 |
[10:16] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:17] | I know! What do we do — a musical or the wedding? | 就是说 该怎么办 音乐剧还是婚礼 |
[10:19] | It’s the cruelest decision anyone’s ever been forced to make. | 世上没人被迫面临过更残酷的选择 |
[10:24] | – Hello? We are here! – Knock, knock! | -有人吗 我们来了 -敲敲门 |
[10:29] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[10:30] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[10:31] | This is Orson | 这位是奥森 |
[10:33] | and, of course, Arthur Goodboy. | 而这当然就是亚瑟乖仔 |
[10:35] | Thanks for having us. We love love. | 多谢你邀请我们 我们爱爱情 |
[10:37] | Dad, can you come over here a second? | 爸 能过来私下聊两句吗 |
[10:40] | Hey, Stella. | 斯黛拉 你好啊 |
[10:41] | So, listen, I don’t think Haley | 听着 我觉得海莉不会想 |
[10:43] | wants to come back to a house full of strangers and dogs. | 回到有一屋子的陌生人和狗的家 |
[10:46] | Claire, I’ve got to have this, | 克莱尔 我得抓住这个机会 |
[10:47] | and she’s never gonna know they’re even here. | 而且她都不会感觉到他们在这的 |
[10:50] | Okay, that’s bad timing. | 好吧 这话说的时机不太好 |
[10:52] | Okay, okay, let’s — let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 动起来 动起来 大家都动起来 |
[10:54] | Let’s go. Let’s get it going. | 动起来 来忙活起来 |
[10:55] | What’s your hurry? I thought you… | 你们着什么急 我以为你们… |
[10:57] | guys love weddings. | 两个喜欢婚礼呢 |
[10:58] | You were gonna say “You people,” Weren’t you? | 你准备说”你们这种人”是不是 |
[11:00] | Prove it. | 有证据吗 |
[11:01] | We have theater tickets, | 我们拿着音乐剧的票 |
[11:02] | and if we get this wedding started, | 如果现在婚礼开始的话 |
[11:03] | we can still make curtain for “Sophie’s Choice.” | 我们还能赶上《苏菲的抉择》的开场 |
[11:05] | I would murder my entire family | 为了看那个音乐剧 |
[11:06] | and all of their friends to see that musical. | 我愿意干掉自己全家亲友 |
[11:08] | This guy gets it. | 这人懂行 |
[11:11] | Look who’s here! | 看看这是谁呀 |
[11:12] | Don’t worry. I’m wearing pants. | 别担心 我穿裤子了 |
[11:15] | As far as you know. | 至少你们看起来是的 |
[11:16] | Oh, well, hello, Frank. | 你好啊 弗兰克 |
[11:18] | And thank you for…sort of making it. | 谢谢你 差不多算出席了 |
[11:20] | – Really? – Well, you invited your dad. | -真要这样吗 -你邀请了你爸爸 |
[11:22] | – What was I supposed to do? – I don’t know. | -我还能不邀请我爸爸吗 -我不知道了 |
[11:24] | Hey! Is that Arthur Goodboy? | 你好啊 这是亚瑟乖仔吗 |
[11:26] | Big fan! | 我是超级粉丝 |
[11:27] | Been waiting to see him in his tux. | 早就期待看它穿西装的样子了 |
[11:30] | Farrah. | 法拉 |
[11:31] | – Phil. – It is so delightful to see — | -菲尔 -很高兴见到… |
[11:36] | Oh. Gosh. | 天啊 |
[11:37] | Can you believe our babies are getting married? | 你能相信我们的孩子要结婚了吗 |
[11:39] | I can. | 我能 |
[11:40] | I saw it in a vision at a campfire in Peru. | 我在秘鲁的一丛篝火里见到了这个景象 |
[11:43] | This is my father, Bert. | 这是我的父亲 伯特 |
[11:44] | Oh, it’s such an honor to — | 很荣幸能… |
[11:45] | Vodka! | 伏特加 |
[11:49] | What a lovely dress. | 好漂亮的裙子 |
[11:50] | It’s actually a shamanic wedding robe | 其实这是萨满教的婚礼礼服 |
[11:52] | from South America. | 产自南美 |
[11:53] | I wear it at every ceremony I officiate. | 我每次主持仪式都穿 |
[11:56] | Ohhh. This is awkward. | 这就有点尴尬了 |
[11:59] | I’m doing the ceremony. | 我要主持仪式 |
[12:00] | But this is something I’ve dreamed about all of my lives. | 但这是我想了一辈子的事啊 |
[12:03] | Mom, what the hell is going on? | 妈 这是什么情况 |
[12:08] | Oh, honey, honey, it’s not as bad as it looks. | 宝贝 其实没有看上去那么糟啦 |
[12:10] | See, it’s still small and simple and — | 你看 还是小规模 又简洁又… |
[12:14] | Not helping. | 别帮倒忙 |
[12:15] | What? We were gonna play her down the aisle. | 怎么了 我们要在她步向祭坛时奏乐啊 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Bad luck to get married without bagpipes. | 对 没有风笛伴奏的婚礼会遭受厄运 |
[12:20] | My mom’s first wedding — no bagpipes. | 我妈的第一个婚礼 没有风笛 |
[12:22] | My mom’s second wedding — bagpipes. | 我妈的第二个婚礼 有风笛 |
[12:25] | Six months later, she’s still married. | 六个月之后 还没离婚 |
[12:27] | I mean, that’s just science. | 我的意思是 这就是科学啊 |
[12:29] | Now what? | 这又是什么 |
[12:30] | Oh, well, we needed food, so… | 我们需要食物 所以 |
[12:32] | Hola, lovebirds. | 你们好啊 小情侣 |
[12:33] | Oh, this is a disaster. | 这真是场灾难 |
[12:35] | I know, but we can’t pick our childhood homes. | 我理解 不过我们也没法选择儿时的家 |
[12:38] | Don’t worry. I can fix everything. | 别担心 我能解决好一切的 |
[12:40] | Just take your time changing your clothes. | 不要着急 慢慢去换你的衣服吧 |
[12:42] | Oh, this is what I’m wearing. | 这就是我要穿的 |
[12:43] | You’re hilarious. | 你太搞笑了 |
[12:45] | Let me see the happy couple. | 让我见见这对恩爱情侣 |
[12:49] | Congratulations, Haley. | 恭喜你 海莉 |
[12:50] | Congratulations, Andy. | 恭喜你 安迪 |
[13:00] | Sorry. Honey, I know you’re a little annoyed. | 抱歉 宝贝 我知道你有点生气 |
[13:03] | Oh, I’m so sorry I gave you that impression. | 真是不好意思我让你这么想了 |
[13:05] | I’m a lot annoyed. | 我都快气死了 |
[13:06] | But it’s better. | 不过这样更好 |
[13:08] | This way, you’ll be surrounded by people who love you. | 这样的话 你就能被爱你的人所环绕 |
[13:11] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[13:12] | Congratulations! I am so happy for you. | 恭喜你 我真为你高兴 |
[13:16] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[13:16] | Uh, this is Annabelle. | 这是安娜贝尔 |
[13:17] | We just met on Tinder. | 我们刚在交友软件上认识 |
[13:18] | But we haven’t done anything yet. | 不过我们还没来得及做什么 |
[13:21] | Guess what, babies. | 你们猜怎么着 宝宝们 |
[13:21] | You’re gonna taste some wine today! | 今天你们能尝尝酒的滋味了 |
[13:24] | So, if we’re gonna get this thing started, | 既然婚礼快开始了 |
[13:25] | maybe you should go up and change, huh? | 你是不是应该上楼换个衣服 |
[13:27] | Oh, for the last time, this is what I’m — | 再说最后一次 这就是我 |
[13:29] | Screw it. I’m changing. | 算了 我去换 |
[13:29] | – No, don’t – No, don’t change, if that’s — | -不 不用 -不用换 如果那就是 |
[13:31] | – Damn it! What – Sorry. I’m sorry. | -真是的 -对不起 我错了 |
[13:32] | Gloria, Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[13:34] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[13:35] | Put some salami in my TV. | 往我的电视机里放点腊肠 |
[13:37] | Whatever that is a code for, the answer is no. | 不管这是什么的暗号 我都不答应 |
[13:39] | Okay, fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 那我自己来 |
[13:41] | Keep Orson occupied for about a minute. | 拖住奥森一小会儿 |
[13:43] | Arthur Goodboy, come. | 亚瑟乖仔 过来 |
[13:45] | Arthur Goodboy, come. | 亚瑟乖仔 过来 |
[13:47] | Mr. Orson. | 奥森先生 |
[13:48] | Um, I need to know — is your whole life your dog? | 我想知道 你生活的一切都是你的狗狗吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, no. I also dabble in stand-up comedy. | 不不 我对单人喜剧也有所涉猎 |
[13:55] | In fact, I used to try out all of my material on Arthur Goodboy | 我以前会把自己的段子给亚瑟乖仔试讲一遍 |
[13:58] | until I got in trouble with PETA for animal testing. | 直到后来善待动物组织指控我拿动物做试验 |
[14:03] | Speaking of, where is Arthur? | 话说回来 亚瑟去哪了 |
[14:04] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我相信它没事的 |
[14:06] | Arthur? Arthur? | 亚瑟 亚瑟 |
[14:07] | He’s in the family room, wolfing down some cold cuts. | 它在活动室里 狼吞虎咽什么冷切肠 |
[14:10] | No, no, no. He can’t digest that. | 不不不 它消化不了那个 |
[14:12] | And that tuxedo is rented. | 西装可是租来的还要还回去 |
[14:14] | No, please! Wait! | 别 等一等 |
[14:17] | Aah! Stop! | 住手 |
[14:19] | Stop? What, no! | 住手 什么 不要 |
[14:20] | He’s enjoying the bed. No, he loves it in there. | 它很喜欢这个床 别啊 它喜欢在里面 |
[14:22] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[14:23] | The robot told me everything. | 那个机器人什么都跟我说了 |
[14:24] | – Oh, I’m sorry, but I thought once he got – Stop! Unh! | -对不起 但是我以为只要它 -别说了 |
[14:27] | I will stay for the wedding | 我会待到婚礼结束 |
[14:28] | so as not to ruin Halsey and Derek’s special day, | 免得毁掉海尔西和德里克的大喜日子 |
[14:31] | but this partnership is off. | 但是我们的合作没戏了 |
[14:35] | What am I doing? | 我这是在做什么 |
[14:36] | Making a fool of yourself — | 让自己丢人现眼 |
[14:38] | what you have done the whole day. | 你一整天都在这样 |
[14:40] | Yeah. I’m acting like an idiot. | 对 我表现得像个傻瓜 |
[14:43] | I mean, this was a stupid idea, | 这个点子太蠢了 |
[14:44] | trying to launch a whole new business at my age. | 在我这把年纪还想重新创业 |
[14:46] | I thought it would be fun, | 我还以为会很有意思 |
[14:48] | but I should’ve known I-I need to hang it up. | 我早就该知道的 我该金盆洗手了 |
[14:51] | I need a second. | 我想静静 |
[14:54] | Dog beds are ridiculous and sad. | 狗床确实很滑稽很悲哀 |
[14:56] | But they’re important to Jay. | 但是对杰来说很重要 |
[14:58] | So I guess that loving someone means that you have to respect | 我想爱一个人就意味着你也需要尊重他们 |
[15:01] | their idiotic, nauseating dreams. | 愚蠢又令人恶心的梦想 |
[15:04] | Hey, old-timer. | 你好 老兄弟 |
[15:06] | I dig those wheels. | 我喜欢你的轮椅 |
[15:07] | Why is this vacuum cleaner talking to me?! | 为什么这个吸尘器在跟我说话 |
[15:10] | Okay, we are definitely cutting it close, | 我们剩的时间不多了 |
[15:12] | but I think we’re gonna make it. | 不过我觉得我们能赶上的 |
[15:13] | You know, it’s just that, uh, traditionally, | 你知道吗 按传统的婚礼仪式 |
[15:15] | the father of the bride calls the shots at these things. | 是新娘的爸爸对这些事情说了算 |
[15:17] | Oh, my goddess, Phil. | 老天爷 菲尔 |
[15:19] | By all means, let’s return to traditional weddings. | 一定要这样的话 那我们彻底回到传统婚礼好了 |
[15:22] | Perhaps you’d like to discuss the matter of Haley’s dowry. | 或许你愿意讨论一下海莉的嫁妆 |
[15:24] | Are you prepared to offer livestock or land? | 你们准备陪嫁牲畜还是土地呢 |
[15:27] | Farrah, I would defer to you | 法拉 如果这是在你们的 |
[15:28] | if this were happening in your yurt. | 圆顶帐篷里我会听你的 |
[15:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | We’ll settle this over a game of acorns. | 我们来掷橡子决定吧 |
[15:35] | Put out your hands. | 伸出你的手来 |
[15:36] | Acorns, speak. | 橡子 说话吧 |
[15:40] | Oh. Sorry, Phil. | 对不起 菲尔 |
[15:41] | Best of 3. | 三局两胜 |
[15:42] | What am I doing? | 这是在干什么 |
[15:43] | Okay, both of you, stop! | 好了 你们俩 停下来 |
[15:45] | You can both officiate, all right? | 你们两个都主持 行吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah, but won’t that take twice as long? | 但是那不会花两倍的时间吗 |
[15:48] | Uh, whoever’s officiating, if you can carve out some time | 不管谁主持 能不能抽出点时间 |
[15:50] | for a poem I’ve written. | 让我读一下我写的诗 |
[15:51] | It’s sort of a “Beowulf” Meets “You’ve Got Mail.” | 这是《贝奥武夫》和《电子情书》的结合版 |
[15:54] | Oh, God, no! No poems! No! | 天啊 求求不要读诗了 别啊 |
[15:55] | – Nobody wants a poem! – No one wants that! | -没人想听诗 -谁要听啊 |
[15:56] | – Come on! Let’s move this thing along! – Get it going! | -快点吧 流程走下去 -继续下去 |
[15:58] | You need to give your “Sophie’s Choice” ticket | 你们得交出《苏菲的抉择》票 |
[16:00] | to the dog weirdo. | 给那个养狗怪人 |
[16:01] | My dad wants to see a musical? | 我爸居然想看音乐剧吗 |
[16:03] | No, the other dog weirdo. | 不是 是另一个养狗怪人 |
[16:05] | Didn’t you see how excited he got when he heard about it? | 你们没看到他听到时有多兴奋吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, well, that’s not happening. No, thank you. | 但这事绝对没门 您慢走 |
[16:09] | Think about all the sacrifices | 想想这些年来 |
[16:12] | that your father has made for you. | 你父亲为你做的牺牲啊 |
[16:14] | Oh, I just don’t care. | 但我真的不在意啊 |
[16:15] | You’re not gonna make it anyways. | 你们反正也来不及赶到 |
[16:17] | Y-Yes, we are, ’cause the wedding’s about to start. | 我们能赶到 婚礼马上就要开始了 |
[16:18] | – Here they come. – Is it? | -他们来啦 -是吗 |
[16:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:21] | Um, before we start this beautiful ceremony, | 在我们开始这场美好的仪式之前 |
[16:25] | why don’t we go around the room | 在座各位何不轮流一下 |
[16:27] | and talk about what this wedding means to us? | 聊聊这场婚礼对你们代表的意义 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I don’t think anybody wants to be put on the spot. | 我想应该没人想被拱上台做出发言吧 |
[16:32] | Let’s just get on with the wedding. | 就继续把婚礼流程走完吧 |
[16:33] | To me, a marriage is not just the joining of two hearts. | 对我来说 婚姻不只是两个人心的联结 |
[16:36] | It’s the melding of families. | 还是两个家庭合而为一 |
[16:38] | And can I just say this — | 请听我说这句 |
[16:39] | – No! Sit down! – No! Sit down! | -不听 坐下 -不听 坐下 |
[16:43] | Go on, go on. There you go. | 去吧 去吧 这就对啦 |
[16:48] | Are those… packing peanuts? | 撒的是 泡沫塑料吗 |
[16:50] | I had 10 minutes and no budget. | 我只有十分钟准备 还没经费 |
[16:52] | – This is happening. – Yep. | -真的要发生了呢 -是啊 |
[16:55] | What’s this dog doing to Stella? | 这只狗在对斯黛拉做什么啊 |
[16:57] | Bad dog! No humping! | 坏狗狗 不许日 |
[16:58] | Don’t shame him! That’s her fault. | 不许羞辱他 这是她的错 |
[17:00] | She’s wagging her hips in his face! | 她自己在他脸上扭屁股 |
[17:01] | That’s her dysplasia. | 那是她腰不好 |
[17:02] | And it’s 2019. | 而且都2019年了 |
[17:04] | What he did is not okay! | 他怎么可以强抢民女呢 |
[17:05] | Uh-oh. Am I moving? | 糟糕 我是不是在动啊 |
[17:07] | Something’s stuck! | 好像有东西卡住了 |
[17:10] | – Phil, I’m falling! – See, this — this — | -菲尔 我跌倒了 -看 就是这样 |
[17:12] | this is why I didn’t want anyone here! | 这就是为什么我不想请人来 |
[17:14] | This is why I wanted to elope! | 这就是为什么我想私奔 |
[17:16] | Haley, I know you’re upset, but this is your family. | 海莉 我知道你不高兴 但他们是你的家人啊 |
[17:19] | Who are you?! | 你谁啊 |
[17:20] | Okay, enough! Enough. | 好 够了 够了 |
[17:21] | Dylan, Haley, in the kitchen — now! | 迪兰 海莉 现在都到厨房来 |
[17:23] | Nice shoes! | 鞋真好看 |
[17:24] | I am, uh, so sorry, folks. | 很抱歉 各位 |
[17:26] | This is — This is gonna take a little while. | 可能 可能需要大家等一小段时间 |
[17:28] | Maybe Alex and Bill can play something. | 或许艾丽克斯和比尔可以给大家奏点音乐 |
[17:30] | – No! – No! | -不要 -别了 |
[17:31] | – We’re not gonna make it, are we? – Okay, no. | -我们是赶不上了对吧 -好吧 不行 |
[17:33] | We’re not gonna make it! It — It doesn’t look like it. | 我们估计来不及 感觉就没戏了 |
[17:35] | Hey, um… | 不好意思 |
[17:36] | Hi. My dad wanted you to have these tickets. | 我爸爸希望你能收下这些票 |
[17:39] | Great Danes! Thank you! | 我勒个大丹犬 太谢谢你们了 |
[17:41] | Not so fast. You still have something to do. | 别着急 你还有一件事情没做呢 |
[17:45] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听 听我说 |
[17:47] | I don’t want to hear it, Mom. | 妈 我不想听 |
[17:49] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[17:50] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[17:52] | We’re really sorry that this all got away from us. | 很抱歉事情没按我们料想中的发展 |
[17:54] | But all we care about is that you’re happy. | 但我们真正在乎的是你开心 |
[17:57] | And you should have the wedding you want. | 而你应该拥有你想要的婚礼 |
[18:01] | Your mom’s right. | 你妈妈说得对 |
[18:03] | We eloped, and I still think of it | 我们也私定终身过 现在想起来 |
[18:05] | as one of the best days of my life. | 还觉得那是我人生中最美好的一段时光之一 |
[18:07] | It still seems like the last day we were alone. | 到现在还感觉那是我们俩最后独处的日子 |
[18:11] | That’s… | 这… |
[18:13] | Oh, honey. | 小宝贝 |
[18:14] | The four of you better get going, huh? | 你们四个人快上路吧 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:17] | Ohh, my babies. | 我的宝贝们啊 |
[18:19] | I love you, guys. | 爱你们 |
[18:20] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 再见啦 |
[18:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:27] | Not really, no. | 其实不好 |
[18:29] | I hate that we’re not gonna be there. | 我好难过自己不能在场陪伴 |
[18:31] | I always assumed we would be at her wedding. | 我一直觉得她结婚时我一定会在场 |
[18:34] | Is that selfish? | 这样是不是很自私啊 |
[18:35] | No. | 当然不 |
[18:37] | It’s only fair. | 这样才公平啊 |
[18:40] | She was at ours. | 她也参加了我们的婚礼 |
[18:42] | Mm. She was. | 是啊 |
[18:46] | Look at this. | 快看 |
[18:47] | He posted one minute ago. It’s already got 5,000 likes. | 他在一分钟前发了文 已经有五千赞了 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:52] | I love you. | 我爱你嘛 |
[18:54] | And the only thing less sexy than a dog bed is a quitter, | 而比狗床还不性感的 就是半途而废了 |
[18:57] | and I didn’t marry a quitter. | 我可不想嫁给半途而废的人 |
[18:59] | I married an angel. | 我娶了个天使 |
[19:00] | Yes, you did! | 是的 |
[19:01] | Could I have everyone’s attention? Um… | 能请大家注意听我说一下吗 |
[19:04] | I just want to say that most of you | 我想说在场的大多数人 |
[19:05] | are very important to us. | 都对我们十分重要 |
[19:07] | But the wedding’s off, and thanks for coming. | 但婚礼取消了 感谢你们的到来 |
[19:09] | – What?! – You got to be kidding me! | -什么 -你耍我们啊 |
[19:10] | This is an outrage. I will never forgive you. | 我真的服了 我们这是血海深仇 |
[19:13] | Perhaps the two of you would like to sing a song? | 你们俩有兴趣给在场各位唱个歌吗 |
[19:15] | ♪ Choices, impossible ♪ | ♪ 抉择 困难 ♪ |
[19:16] | – ♪ Choices ♪ – ♪ Choices, impossible ♪ | -♪ 抉择 ♪ -♪ 抉择 困难 ♪ |
[19:17] | – ♪ Choices ♪ – ♪ Why are there so many ♪ | -♪ 抉择 ♪ -♪ 为什么有那么多 ♪ |
[19:18] | ♪ Voices ♪ | ♪ 声音 ♪ |
[19:20] | ♪ Choices and voices and voices ♪ | ♪ 抉择与声音与声音 ♪ |
[19:25] | Mom? Dad? | 老妈 老爸 |
[19:27] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | Hey. How did it go? | 你回来啦 怎么样了 |
[19:31] | Uh, we…didn’t go through with it. | 我们最后没结婚 |
[19:34] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | We were at this 24-hour chapel, | 我们当时在24小时证婚教堂 |
[19:36] | and they called our names, but… | 终于叫到我们了 但… |
[19:39] | something about it just didn’t feel right. | 但就是有哪里感觉怪怪的 |
[19:42] | Sweetheart, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[19:44] | You’ll know when it’s the right time. | 时候到了你自己会知道的 |
[19:47] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了这里 |
[19:50] | I thought about what you said | 我想了想你们说过的话 |
[19:52] | about how I should have the wedding that I want. | 就是我应该拥有自己想要的婚礼 |
[19:56] | Well, the wedding that I want has you guys there. | 我想要的婚礼是你们在场的那种 |
[20:04] | And, like the nuptial antler, | 就像婚礼鹿角一样 |
[20:07] | your bond will never be broken. | 你们的婚姻将坚固无比 |
[20:11] | Take us home, Phil. | 你来收尾吧 菲尔 |
[20:16] | And so, | 所以 |
[20:17] | by the powers vested in me by NoPainOrdain.Com, | 我以无痛征婚网所赋予我的权力 |
[20:22] | I pronounce you, Dylan… | 我宣布你 迪兰 |
[20:25] | and you, Haley… | 与你 海莉 |
[20:27] | husband… | 正式成为 |
[20:31] | …and wife. | 夫妻 |
[20:34] | Hey! Kiss her already! | 快亲新娘啊 |
[20:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:43] | You want to talk to me. | 你想跟我谈事情吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. Um… it’s been bothering me the last few days. | 是啊 有件事这几天一直让我烦心 |
[20:47] | Since they were gonna elope, Dylan never came to me | 就是他们本来想终身 迪兰没有先来 |
[20:49] | and ask for Haley’s hand in marriage. | 求我同意让他娶我女儿 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:51] | Well, then it occur to me that | 然后我想到了 |
[20:52] | since Claire and I eloped | 我跟克莱尔也私定终身了 |
[20:54] | I never offically asked you for her hand in marriage. | 我当年也没有正式去请求让我娶你女儿 |
[20:57] | – So ah… – So ask me. | -所以呢… -那你问我啊 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:01] | Jay, | 杰 |
[21:02] | I love your daughter very much. | 我非常爱你女儿 |
[21:04] | And I would like your… | 我想请求你… |
[21:04] | Nop. | 不行 |
[21:07] | That’s very funny. | 很会搞笑 |
[21:08] | But seriously, I would very much like your blessing. | 但说真的 我很希望有你的同意与祝福 |
[21:11] | Sorry, I’ve got several conserns. I’m not onboard. | 抱歉 但我心里有些疑虑 我不同意 |
[21:14] | You realise this is just a formality. | 你知道这只是走个过场吧 |
[21:16] | We’ve been married for more almost 25 years. | 我和她都结婚要25年了 |
[21:17] | And the entire time without my blessing. | 这无数年间都没有我的祝福 |
[21:21] | Ok, how many dog beds is this gonna cost me? | 这件事需要我买多少张狗床才能摆平 |
[21:22] | – Five. – Three. | -5张 -3张 |
[21:23] | – Four. – Done. | -4张 -成交 |
[21:24] | Blessed. | 已祝福 |