时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Just a little bit more. A little bit more. – Okay, all right. | -再往这边来一点 再来点 -好的 |
[00:03] | And… | 然后… |
[00:05] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[00:07] | Say hello to the Revelation 3000, | 来跟”启示3000″打个招呼吧 |
[00:10] | the most advanced smart fridge on the market. | 目前市场上最先进的智能冰箱 |
[00:12] | Something tells me we can’t afford | 我感觉我们没钱去买 |
[00:13] | to see Diana Ross at Pechanga anymore. | 黛安娜·罗斯在大庄家赌场酒店的演出票了 |
[00:16] | Ooh, here’s the best part. You ready? | 接下来是最棒的部分 准备好了吗 |
[00:18] | Hello, Bridget. | 你好 布丽吉特 |
[00:19] | Hello, how can I help? | 你好 有什么能效劳的 |
[00:21] | Bridget is the A.I. Assistant | 布丽吉特是人工智能助理 |
[00:23] | that will help organize our groceries | 可以帮忙管理食品杂货 |
[00:25] | and our lives. | 和我们的生活 |
[00:26] | She’s already created me a playlist, | 她已经帮我创建一个播放清单了 |
[00:28] | she’s synced my calendars, | 还同步了我的行事历 |
[00:29] | she created a celebrity gossip alert… | 她还创建了明星八卦提醒… |
[00:32] | Speaking of gossip — | 说到八卦… |
[00:33] | Did you hear about Pepper and Ronaldo? | 你听说胡娇夫夫的事了吗 |
[00:35] | No, what? | 没有 怎么了 |
[00:36] | Word is, they recently invited | 传闻是 他们最近邀请了 |
[00:38] | a third party into their relationship. | 一个第三方加入到他们的感情关系中 |
[00:40] | – Who is he? – You mean, who is she. | -那个男人是谁 -不是男的 是女的 |
[00:44] | How?! I didn’t even know they knew any women! | 怎么会 我都不知道他们认识女人啊 |
[00:46] | Apparently, they met her on an experimental dating site | 貌似他们是在一个实验性相亲网站上认识的 |
[00:49] | called “Let’s Just See What Happens.” | 那网站叫”随缘发展” |
[00:51] | Oh, oh, that’s me. | 是我的提醒 |
[00:53] | Oh, I gotta run. | 我得快点走了 |
[00:54] | I got back-to-back meetings today | 我今天要连续开两场会 |
[00:56] | and then I got a team dinner tonight. | 晚上还要参加聚餐 |
[00:57] | Cam, no you — Another one? | 小卡 你…又要聚餐吗 |
[00:59] | – That’s your third one this week. – Yeah. | -那已经是你这周第三次聚餐了 -是啊 |
[01:01] | I also have a busy day, thank you for asking. | 我今天也很忙 谢谢你的过问啊 |
[01:05] | Busy day? | 今天很忙吗 |
[01:06] | Would it be helpful if I ordered some of your favorite groceries? | 如果我帮你订购你最爱的杂货 能帮到你吗 |
[01:09] | You — You can do that? | 你 你可以做到吗 |
[01:11] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[01:13] | Bridget. | 我叫布丽吉特 |
[01:13] | Thank you, Bridget. | 谢谢你 布丽吉特 |
[01:15] | Did I hear you say you need more pepper? | 你前面有说要买更多的胡椒吗 |
[01:18] | Oh, no, Pepper’s just a friend. | 不是 胡娇是我们的一个朋友 |
[01:20] | And if Cam wasn’t in such a rush to get out of here, | 如果小卡刚刚不是急着离开 |
[01:22] | we’d be talking about what an insane thing he’s doing. | 我们就能谈谈他在做一件多么疯狂的事了 |
[01:26] | Almost as insane as talking to an appliance. | 几乎和跟家电说话一样疯狂 |
[01:28] | You mentioned a third party? | 你刚才说到了有第三方… |
[01:32] | Yeah, honestly, who just meets someone online | 讲真 谁会把网上刚认识的人 |
[01:35] | and then invites them into their house? | 邀请到家里来住啊 |
[01:51] | And then I would show the client | 然后我会向客户们展示 |
[01:52] | comparable sales from the past year. | 过去一年有比较性的已售房屋 |
[01:55] | The assignment was to present a compelling sales pitch, | 我布置的作业 是呈现一个吸引人的销售推介 |
[01:58] | not bore me with endless real-estate cliches. | 不是用无止尽的房地产陈腔滥调把我无聊死 |
[02:01] | What gives, Mrs… | 怎么了 夫人… |
[02:03] | Mrs. Pritchett? | 普里契特夫人 |
[02:05] | Oh, I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[02:07] | What would you…? | 你会如何… |
[02:08] | What would you…? | 你会如何… |
[02:10] | I’m sorry, are — are — are those sentences? | 不好意思 你这也算是句子吗 |
[02:13] | Why so harsh? | 为何要这么严苛 |
[02:14] | Because Gloria’s gift is that special. | 因为歌洛莉亚在这方面有独特的天赋 |
[02:18] | A generational real-estate talent. | 堪称划时代的房地产天才 |
[02:20] | I have to push her that hard. | 我必须狠狠地逼她更优秀才行 |
[02:22] | She wants me to. All the great ones do. | 她也希望我这么做 优秀的学生都希望这样 |
[02:25] | Phil is so mean to me. | 菲尔对我太刻薄了 |
[02:28] | Health and Safety Code 17926. | 17926号安全与健康法规 |
[02:30] | Carbon monoxide alarm! | 一氧化碳警报 |
[02:32] | Government Code 12955. | 12955号政府法规 |
[02:33] | Multi-family dwellings! | 多家庭住所 |
[02:35] | Civil Code 1101.1. | 《民法》第1101.1条 |
[02:37] | Plumbing! | 管道 |
[02:38] | No, fixtures! | 不对 是固属物 |
[02:40] | – Wait, it’s — – You’re dragging. | -等等 是… -你落后了 |
[02:41] | – Ooh, I know it! – Libby, go! | -我知道 -莉比 说 |
[02:43] | Civil Code 1101.1 requires plumbing re-installment | 《民法》第1101.1条要求1994年之前 |
[02:45] | of all residential properties built before 1994. | 建造的所有住宅中都要重新安装水管 |
[02:48] | Yes! | 正确 |
[02:49] | Someone is paying attention. | 某人认真听讲了哦 |
[02:51] | It’s hard not to. | 很难不认真听 |
[02:52] | Your rap-lectures on property codes | 你关于房产法规的说唱式课程 |
[02:53] | are both informative and funky. | 既包含了各种信息 又有放克风 |
[02:56] | Oh, I noticed that you lost your mug, | 我注意到你的杯子丢了 |
[02:58] | so I just went ahead, got you a new one. | 于是我给你买了个新的 |
[03:00] | Plastic? | 塑料的吗 |
[03:01] | She must hate the sea turtles. | 她一定是想搞死海龟 |
[03:02] | “State’s Greatest Teacher.” | “全国最优秀教师” |
[03:05] | I was gonna get you one that said “World’s Greatest,” | 我本来想买印着”全世界最优秀”的那个 |
[03:07] | but I didn’t want to look like a suck-up. | 但我不想显得太过拍马屁 |
[03:08] | Too late, nerd. | 太迟了 死书呆 |
[03:10] | Mrs. Pritchett, respect the classroom. | 普里契特夫人 请尊重课堂 |
[03:12] | All outbursts should be couched in a fake cough. | 要发泄不满都要用假咳嗽来掩盖 |
[03:16] | Okay, before we break for lunch, uh, just a brief reminder — | 好了 在午餐休息前 有个小提醒 |
[03:20] | I will be rewarding this quarter’s top student | 我给予本季度最优秀学生的奖励是 |
[03:21] | with an unpaid, uncredited internship. | 是不带薪 不署名的实习机会 |
[03:25] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:26] | I’ll tally final grades and post the winner tomorrow. | 我明天会公布最后得分和赢家的姓名 |
[03:29] | – Who cares! – Thank you, Ike. | -谁在乎啊 -谢谢配合 艾克 |
[03:32] | As a boss, I have to be kept in the loop | 作为老板 同时间进行的多个项目 |
[03:34] | on several different projects at a time. | 都必须保证知会到我 |
[03:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[03:37] | Am I saying “in the loop” too much? | “知会”这个词我是不是用得太频繁了 |
[03:39] | No, our readers are gonna love you. | 不 我们的读者会很爱你的 |
[03:40] | Oh, great. Good. | 好极了 太好了 |
[03:42] | Let’s see, you said | 我看看 你刚刚提到 |
[03:43] | your daughter’s doing research in Antarctica. | 你女儿目前在南极做科研 |
[03:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:46] | Any chance we could meet the rest of the clan? | 能不能让我们见见你的其他家人 |
[03:49] | Hell, no. | 当然不行 |
[03:51] | This was for the cover of Corner Office Magazine. | 这可是《第一把娇椅》杂志的封面报道 |
[03:54] | I mean, that’s basically Vogue for female CEOs. | 那对女总裁来说 几乎等同于《时尚》杂志了 |
[03:57] | Lately, my family has seemed more suited | 最近 我们家似乎更适合 |
[03:59] | to a gator-farm billboard. | 鳄鱼农场的广告看板 |
[04:02] | ♪ Camptown ladies sing this song ♪ | ♪ 康城赛马唱这首歌 ♪ |
[04:04] | ♪ Doo-dah, doo-dah… ♪ | ♪ 嘟哒 嘟哒 ♪ |
[04:06] | Ugh, this usually makes them sleep. | 这一般能让他们睡着的 |
[04:07] | Babies. | 宝宝 |
[04:10] | Babies. | 宝宝 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God, it worked. | 天啊 有用呢 |
[04:16] | Yeah, a little trick I learned doing the 4:00 a.m. feeding. | 我早上四点喂孩子的时候学到的小技巧 |
[04:19] | Oh, you don’t have to do that, they’re not your babies. | 你不用这么做 他们不是你的宝宝 |
[04:22] | Why isn’t mom helping? | 我妈怎么不来帮忙 |
[04:23] | You know, I actually don’t mind staying up. | 我不介意熬夜的 |
[04:25] | I’ve been watching marathons of “Snapped.” | 我一直在看一部超长剧《女性杀手[气过头]》 |
[04:28] | It’s a show about women driven to violent crime. | 这部剧讲的被逼急了而犯罪的女性 |
[04:32] | I probably like it ’cause I know | 我喜欢这部剧 可能是因为我知道 |
[04:33] | I have nothing to worry about when it comes to — | 我没什么好担心的 特别是 |
[04:37] | – Dad! – Honey. | -爸 -宝贝 |
[04:40] | ♪ Camptown races sing this song — ♪ | ♪ 康城赛马唱这首歌 ♪ |
[04:41] | Stop, stop, stop. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 停停停 对不起 真对不起 |
[04:43] | I-I’m not feeling well. | 我不太舒服 |
[04:44] | You guys are gonna have to go to Disneyland without me. | 你们自己去迪士尼吧 别管我了 |
[04:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah, absolutely. You should hit the road. | 确定 你们快出发吧 |
[04:50] | Phil, don’t be late for work. | 菲尔 上班别迟到了 |
[04:52] | Yeah, you don’t want to catch this! Bye. | 你们不会想被传染的 再见 |
[04:53] | Bye. No, no, no, no, no! | 再见 不不不 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:00] | You know, if you wanted a different angle, | 如果你想要不同的角度 |
[05:02] | we could, uh, go over to the chess board here. | 我们可以到棋盘这里 |
[05:04] | I’m playing remotely with a Russian grand master. | 我和俄国特级大师在远程竞技 |
[05:11] | Excuse me just one second. | 不好意思我离开一下 |
[05:20] | What are you two lovebirds doing here? | 你们小两口在这干嘛呢 |
[05:21] | I thought you were sleeping over at Janice’s. | 我以为你们在珍妮丝那儿过夜呢 |
[05:23] | It got too hard for us to be there. | 我们在那里太难受了 |
[05:25] | Yeah. You know, in the silence. | 太安静寂寥了 |
[05:26] | My daughter just went away for college. | 我女儿上大学去了 |
[05:29] | We’re empty nesters now. | 我们现在是空巢老人了 |
[05:30] | Everything in that house | 那房子里的一切 |
[05:31] | is just another reminder of our little girl. | 都让我想起我们的小女儿 |
[05:33] | You’ve known her for four months, but, um, yeah. | 你只认识她四个月 好吧 |
[05:37] | Oh, look at that, Phil left his helmet. | 看 菲尔忘了他的头盔 |
[05:38] | He’s been biking to campus. | 他最近都是骑自行车去学校 |
[05:40] | Campus! Oh, God! | 学校 天啊 |
[05:43] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[05:44] | You have to go give this to your dad right now. | 你得马上把这个给你爸送过去 |
[05:47] | Right, right, right now. Uh — | 马上 马上 |
[05:47] | No time to waste, okay? | 没时间了 好吗 |
[05:49] | And, Janice — | 珍妮丝 |
[05:50] | Hey, honey, let’s get you dressed | 亲爱的 我们穿衣服去 |
[05:52] | so that you can quietly see yourself out. | 然后你就可以慢走 我就不送了 |
[05:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:55] | I was really hoping to get some juice. | 我想喝点果汁 |
[05:57] | Juice is terrible for you. You know what? | 果汁对你不好 你知道吗 |
[05:59] | Water. | 水最好 |
[06:01] | Oh, my God. | 要老命了 |
[06:03] | All right, then, time for my lecture on geological surveys. | 接下来该开始我的地质调查讲座了 |
[06:11] | Uh, Mr. Dunphy? | 邓菲先生 |
[06:12] | – Bedrock — – I’m sorry. | -基岩 -不好意思 |
[06:14] | Should we wait for Libby? | 我们是不是该等一下莉比 |
[06:15] | She’s not back from lunch yet. | 她吃午饭还没回来 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I heard she was riding her bike | 我听说她骑自行车 |
[06:18] | and then got hit by a car. Been taken to the hospital. | 被车撞送去医院了 |
[06:20] | What?! That’s terrible. I hope she’s okay. | 什么 太糟了 希望她没事 |
[06:23] | Yes, she should be more careful. | 没错 她应该更小心的 |
[06:27] | In the crime show I’ve been bingeing, | 在我狂看的犯罪剧里 女性嫌犯 |
[06:29] | 9 out of 10 female suspects casually file their nails | 在警察问询时 十个中九个 |
[06:33] | during police questioning. | 都在随意地磨指甲 |
[06:35] | Was this my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[06:36] | Did I push Gloria too far? | 是我把歌洛莉亚逼过头了吗 |
[06:38] | Had she… | 她难道 |
[06:40] | snapped? | 气过头了吗 |
[06:42] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[06:45] | Just out of — out of curiosity, | 只是好奇 |
[06:47] | where were you at lunch? | 你在哪吃的午饭 |
[06:48] | I went to Panera. I had the coupon. | 我去吃帕尼罗啦 我有优惠券 |
[06:50] | And you have some way | 有什么 |
[06:51] | to — to — to verify that you were there? | 能证明你在那 |
[06:53] | Like leftovers, or…? | 比如剩饭啦 或者 |
[06:55] | I ordered the chowder in the bread bowl. | 我点的碗装浓汤 |
[06:57] | I ate every piece of it. | 我吃光了 |
[06:58] | Corn or clam? | 玉米还是蛤蜊的 |
[07:00] | Potato. | 土豆的 |
[07:02] | What is this all about? | 问这些是为什么 |
[07:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:06] | Do you think that I had something to do | 你认为莉比受伤 |
[07:07] | with Libby getting hurt? | 和我有关吗 |
[07:09] | What?! | 哪有 |
[07:10] | How dare you, Phil? | 你怎么能这样 菲尔 |
[07:12] | No, Gloria, no, no, no, I — I just — | 不是的 歌洛莉亚 我只是 |
[07:14] | I don’t know the — the lunch scene around here. | 我只是想多了解这附近的午餐都有些什么 |
[07:18] | No. No, it’s — | 不 不 是… |
[07:23] | Ohh, snapped. | 气过头啦 |
[07:28] | – This is great, Claire. – Thanks. | -真是太棒了 克莱尔 -谢谢 |
[07:31] | Boy, that light really makes it hot in here, huh? | 天啊 这光线真的让人好热 |
[07:33] | Maybe I’ll just cool it down a little with the — | 或者这样能凉快点 |
[07:36] | – This could help. – Oh, yes. | -这会有用的 -是的 |
[07:40] | Oh, um, sorry. I — | 对不起 |
[07:43] | Just give me one sec. Yeah. | 等一下 |
[07:50] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[07:51] | What — What are you doing home from Antarctica?! | 你怎么从南极回来了 |
[07:53] | I couldn’t take the cold anymore. | 我实在受不了寒冷了 |
[07:55] | Mm-hmm? I was so desperate, | 我太迫不及待早点回家 |
[07:56] | I took a Japanese fishing boat part of the way home. | 我回来时其中一段路还坐了日本渔船 |
[07:59] | Oh, honey, I’m so glad to have you home. | 宝贝 你回来我真是太开心了 |
[08:02] | Wow, you did not ride up front with the captain, did ya? | 你这味道 看来你不是坐在驾驶室里啊 |
[08:05] | I would’ve called, | 我本来想先打给你的 |
[08:06] | but frostbite did a weird thing to my hands. | 但我有点被冻伤给坑了 |
[08:09] | They froze into permanent “hang loose” signs. | 我的手刚好被冻在”放轻松”的手势 |
[08:11] | People keep calling me dude. | 害别人一直跟我称兄道弟 |
[08:13] | Honey, I know you just got home, | 宝贝 我知道你才刚到家 |
[08:15] | but since you’re frozen and I’m very sick, | 但你冻僵了 我又病得很重 |
[08:17] | maybe you could run and get us some soup? | 不如你赶紧去给我们买点热汤吧 |
[08:19] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, yeah, right now. You’re the best. | 对 就是现在 你最好了 |
[08:22] | – Thanks so much. – Ohh. Okay. | -谢谢你哦 -好吧 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[08:31] | One second more. | 再稍等片刻 |
[08:33] | I just — Maybe you could take a look | 我得… 不如你们先看看 |
[08:34] | at this charcoal drawing I’ve been fooling with. | 我最近乱涂的这幅素描吧 |
[08:36] | What’s it missing? | 缺了什么呢 |
[08:42] | What are you doing home?! | 你怎么回家了 |
[08:43] | Well, it was a disaster. | 简直是灾难 |
[08:45] | George head-butted me and gave me this black eye. | 乔治用脑袋撞了我 害我一只眼变成熊猫眼 |
[08:48] | And Dylan read that skin-to-skin contact | 迪伦读到说肌肤接触 |
[08:49] | is good for baby bonding | 有助于和婴儿建立感情 |
[08:51] | and wound up with a massive sunburn. | 结果全身被太阳晒伤 |
[08:52] | Can you tell? | 你能看出来吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, plus, we forgot the diaper bag, | 还有 我们忘带尿布包了 |
[08:56] | so we had to use fast-food wrappers | 于是只好用在迪伦车上找到的 |
[08:58] | that we found in Dylan’s van. | 速食包装纸 |
[09:00] | This is not — not — not your best look. | 你们看起来… 的确很糟糕 |
[09:04] | Here, you know what? | 给你 其实 |
[09:04] | I think I might be contagious. | 我的病可能会传染 |
[09:06] | So you guys should probably get the twins checked. | 所以你们最好带双胞胎去看下医生 |
[09:08] | – Now? – Well, if you love them. Yeah. | -现在吗 -如果你们爱他们 就去吧 |
[09:11] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[09:11] | When did we get a Earth ball? | 家里什么时候买了个地球仪 |
[09:15] | Next, add a slice of apple. | 下一步 加一片苹果 |
[09:17] | Apple? To a turkey sandwich? | 苹果 加进火鸡三明治里 |
[09:19] | Trust me, Mitchell. | 相信我 米奇尔 |
[09:21] | Okay. Well, if there’s one thing I’ve learned this year, | 好吧 如果说今年我学到了什么 |
[09:23] | it’s listen more to women. | 那就是多听女性的建议 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:29] | Oh, my God. Delicious! | 天啊 太好吃了 |
[09:39] | Oh, Bridget, you don’t have to. | 布丽吉特 你不用特地配音乐的 |
[09:41] | ♪ I’m off the deep end ♪ | ♪ 我无比绝望 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ Watch as I dive in ♪ | ♪ 纵身一跃 ♪ |
[09:46] | ♪ I’ll never leave the ground ♪ | ♪ 我永远不会离开地面 ♪ |
[09:51] | ♪ Crash through the surface ♪ | ♪ 冲破界线 ♪ |
[09:54] | ♪ Where they can’t hurt us ♪ | ♪ 他们再也伤害不了我们 ♪ |
[09:56] | ♪ We’re far from the shallow now ♪ | ♪ 我们现已远离浅滩 ♪ |
[10:02] | ♪ In the shallow, shallow ♪ | ♪ 身处浅滩 浅滩 ♪ |
[10:07] | ♪ In the shallow, la-la-la-la, low ♪ | ♪ 身处浅滩 啦啦啦 ♪ |
[10:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:12] | – Oh, hey! – Singing the 2018 power ballad “Shallow.” | -你好吗 -唱2018年大热情歌《Shallow》 |
[10:16] | Were you just singing a duet with the refrigerator? | 你刚才是在跟冰箱唱二重唱吗 |
[10:18] | Well, um, yeah, uh — | 这个 是啦 |
[10:19] | Apparently, Bridget has a karaoke function. | 貌似布丽吉特还有卡拉OK功能 |
[10:21] | So, I was just standing here | 我刚才正站在这 |
[10:22] | eating my turkey and apple sandwich, when suddenly she — | 吃我的火鸡苹果三明治 她突然… |
[10:25] | – Apples on a sandwich? – Yeah. Yeah. | -三明治里加苹果这么奇葩 -对 |
[10:27] | Bridget, she — she’s opening me up to — to new experiences. | 布丽吉特 她给我带来了全新的体验 |
[10:31] | Oh. Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[10:32] | Oh, uh, aren’t you, uh — aren’t you supposed to be at work? | 你不是… 这时间不是该在学校吗 |
[10:34] | Well, I came home to make you a special lunch. | 我本来想特地回家为你做爱心午餐 |
[10:37] | But apparently, that’s already been taken care of. | 但这事显然已经解决了 |
[10:40] | Mitchell, would you like some watermelon for dessert? | 米奇尔 你想来点西瓜当甜品吗 |
[10:43] | No, that’s okay, Bridget, thank you. | 不用了 布丽吉特 谢谢你 |
[10:44] | I just got him some fresh cantaloupe. So, we’re good. | 我给他买了新鲜哈密瓜 所以不用了 |
[10:46] | Mitchell doesn’t like cantaloupe. | 米奇尔不喜欢哈密瓜 |
[10:48] | Oh, yeah, right. Of course he does. | 最好是 他当然喜欢了 |
[10:50] | Uh, actually, I — I… | 其实 我… |
[10:53] | I’ve never been a fan. | 我一直都不喜欢哈密瓜 |
[10:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:57] | Well, what else does Bridget know about you that I don’t? | 还有什么你的事是布丽吉特知道 而我不知道的 |
[10:59] | – Okay… – Is she allowed to meet your work friends? | -好了 -那她有被准许见你工作上的朋友吗 |
[11:01] | You can’t seriously be jealous. | 你不是真的在吃醋吧 |
[11:03] | No, well, it’s just that | 不 只是 |
[11:04] | I thought we were gonna enjoy her together. | 我本来以为我们会一起享受她的服务 |
[11:06] | – I didn’t count on being the third wheel. – Cam — | -我没料到自己会变成电灯泡 -小卡 |
[11:08] | No, no, it’s obvious that I’m not wanted here, | 不不 很明显我在这里不受欢迎 |
[11:10] | so I’ll leave you to your apples on sandwiches | 所以我就不打扰你吃苹果三明治 |
[11:13] | and whatever other perversions you two are into. | 也不打扰你们之间的各种变态互动了 |
[11:16] | Are you hearing yourself?! | 你听见自己说的傻话了吗 |
[11:18] | It’s a refrigerator! | 这可是台冰箱啊 |
[11:21] | Do you see what I mean about him? | 你能理解我说他的那些事了吧 |
[11:24] | I had to prove to Phil | 我得证明给菲尔看 |
[11:25] | that I had nothing to do with Libby’s accident. | 莉比出车祸跟我毫无关系 |
[11:33] | Oh, my God, so that’s how my mirror got broken. | 天啊 原来我的后照镜是这么坏掉的 |
[11:36] | What was she looking at? | 她不会看路的吗 |
[11:38] | I’ve got another angle. | 还有另一个角度 |
[11:43] | It was Phil! | 是菲尔 |
[11:45] | By the way, that many cords plugged into one outlet | 顺便说下 一个插座插那么多电线 |
[11:48] | is in violation of property code 7974/9. | 违反了房产法规7974/9条 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:57] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[11:59] | Just came to drop off your helmet. | 我来送头盔给你 |
[12:01] | Sorry, I’m, uh, a little on edge. | 抱歉 我有点神经兮兮 |
[12:04] | I think I’ve been watching too much “Snapped.” | 我最近可能看太多女杀人犯的剧了 |
[12:06] | Um… can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[12:08] | How much do we really know about Gloria? | 我们到底有多了解歌洛莉亚 |
[12:12] | The exotic stranger who just popped into our lives out of nowhere? | 那个突然闯入我们生活的异国陌生人吗 |
[12:15] | I’ve had my suspicions about her for years. | 我已经怀疑她多年了 |
[12:17] | I shall need the parcel | 下午茶之前 |
[12:19] | to arrive at my flat by tea time. | 包裹必须送到我公寓 |
[12:21] | Splendid, my good man. | 很好 小伙子 |
[12:25] | The British accent gets me better service. | 模仿英式口音就能得到更好的服务 |
[12:29] | Tally-ho! | 再会 |
[12:31] | Her accent was flawless. | 她的口音完美无瑕 |
[12:32] | I just Googled her, I didn’t find anything. | 我刚上网搜过她 毫无发现 |
[12:34] | A looker like that with no online presence? | 这样的大美女却没在网上留下踪迹 |
[12:36] | Makes you wonder what she’s hiding. | 不禁让人思考她想隐瞒什么 |
[12:38] | You don’t think she’s dangerous, do you? | 你不会觉得她是危险人物吧 |
[12:39] | Everybody has a breaking point. | 每个人的理智线都有极限 |
[12:42] | But she’s probably okay. | 但她应该没问题吧 |
[12:44] | I mean, she’s not Lily. | 她又不是莉莉 |
[12:56] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[12:56] | – Where are you? – In my classroom. | -你在哪 -在教室 |
[13:01] | Wh-Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:03] | We need to talk. Don’t go anywhere. | 我们得谈谈 在那等着 |
[13:06] | Okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[13:07] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[13:22] | Go away! I don’t have any fish for you. | 走开 我没有鱼喂你 |
[13:25] | Stop following me! | 别跟着我了 |
[13:26] | I’m allergic! | 我对猫过敏 |
[13:34] | Noooooo! | 不 |
[13:38] | The closet business is a bit of a boys’ club, | 衣柜这行都是男人当道 |
[13:40] | so yes, I am proud | 所以我的确很自豪 |
[13:42] | of breaking through the cedar ceiling. | 能突破这层雪松木天花板 |
[13:44] | Speaking of closets, | 说到衣柜 |
[13:45] | any chance we could get some shots in the master bedroom? | 我们能不能去主卧拍些照片 |
[13:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:48] | But no peeking at my unfinished novel. | 但不准偷看我还没写完的小说 |
[13:53] | I’m s-s-s-s-so c-c-c-cold. | 我好冷 |
[13:57] | We get it, it’s cold in Antarctica. | 我们知道 南极洲很冷 |
[13:59] | No, you st-st-st– I-I’m home! | 不 傻瓜 我回家了 |
[14:03] | I’m stuck inside a f-f-f– | 我被困在…. |
[14:04] | Fireplace? That happened to Dylan. | 壁炉吗 迪兰也被困过 |
[14:06] | Oh, thank God! Just come pick me up! | 谢天谢地 快来接我 |
[14:09] | I can’t. | 我不方便 |
[14:10] | Let me call Luke. | 我打电话叫卢克去 |
[14:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:13] | Mom made me drop off Dad’s bike helmet at school. | 妈叫我把老爸的自行车头盔送到学校来 |
[14:16] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[14:17] | She makes him keep an extra one there. | 她让他在学校放了一个备用的 |
[14:18] | You know, she didn’t even seem happy to see me. | 她见到我回来好像都不怎么开心 |
[14:21] | She just wanted me to get some s-s-s-soup. | 她只想让我出来买汤 |
[14:23] | Plus, Mom said she was sick, | 而且 老妈说她病了 |
[14:25] | but she was wearing that stuff | 可她脸上涂了那种 |
[14:26] | that makes her look like a prostitute. | 让她看起来像妓女的东西 |
[14:27] | – Eyeliner? – Exactly. | -眼线吗 -没错 |
[14:30] | You know, Mom did mention some big interview coming up. | 老妈提过她最近有个重要采访 |
[14:33] | Did she get rid of us so we didn’t make her look bad? | 她为了不丢人才把我们赶出来吗 |
[14:35] | Alex, meet us at home | 艾丽克斯 你一从壁炉里出来 |
[14:37] | as soon as you get out of that fireplace. | 就跟我们在家会合 |
[14:45] | Mom’s not in the kitchen or the yard. | 老妈不在厨房也不在院子里 |
[14:47] | She-She must be in her room. | 她肯定在她房间里 |
[14:50] | Good thinking, dude. | 脑子真快 兄弟 |
[14:57] | Wait, you’re in bed? | 等等 你卧床了 |
[14:59] | Everything hurts. | 我浑身都疼 |
[15:00] | Did you get my soup? | 你给我买汤了吗 |
[15:02] | You’re actually sick? | 你居然真的病了 |
[15:03] | We thought you were just trying to get rid of us. | 我们以为你只是想赶走我们 |
[15:05] | Oh, you thought I lied to you?! | 你们以为我在说谎 |
[15:07] | I didn’t, Mommy. | 我没有 妈咪 |
[15:08] | We’re sorry. | 我们好抱歉 |
[15:09] | We never should have — | 我们真不该 |
[15:12] | Where’d that come from? | 这是哪来的 |
[15:12] | That’s always been there. | 一直都挂在那 |
[15:14] | No, it hasn’t. We don’t have taste! | 才没有 咱家根本没这品味 |
[15:16] | You are wearing makeup. | 你确实化妆了 |
[15:18] | Admit it, you’re not sick! | 承认吧 你没病 |
[15:21] | Fine, I lied! | 好吧 我说谎了 |
[15:23] | I had an interview with a magazine today | 今天有杂志来采访我 |
[15:25] | and I just wanted everything to be perfect! | 我只希望一切都能完美 |
[15:28] | Which means getting rid of us? | 赶走我们才能完美吗 |
[15:30] | Sorry we’re such an embarrassment. | 让您这么丢人真对不起您了 |
[15:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:32] | There’s no excuse for what I did. | 我的所作所为没有借口 |
[15:35] | I-I mean, except that | 除了 |
[15:37] | you used to make me drop you off three blocks from school. | 以前送你上学你让我大老远就放你下车 |
[15:40] | And when you had friends over, | 而你的朋友们来家玩时 |
[15:41] | you referred to me as Helga, | 你叫我海尔格 |
[15:43] | your Swedish nanny! | 你的瑞典保姆 |
[15:45] | And you told your entire Girl Scout troop | 而你整整三年 |
[15:48] | for three years that your mother was dead! | 都对其他的女童子军小伙伴说你妈死了 |
[15:50] | You have been embarrassed by me your whole lives. | 你们嫌弃我一辈子了 |
[15:53] | I get one day! | 我就嫌弃这一天 |
[15:58] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[16:01] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:02] | – How can I help you? – I’m fine. | -需要些什么吗 -不必了 |
[16:04] | I’m just gonna make something simple. | 我只想简单弄点吃的 |
[16:07] | According to your calendar, | 从你的日历来看 |
[16:08] | you should be at your team dinner right now. | 你此刻本该和队员们聚餐 |
[16:10] | Well, I couldn’t make it because my last meeting went so long. | 我没去成 因为上个会议开得太久了 |
[16:13] | – So… – You sound stressed. | -所以 -你听起来累坏了 |
[16:15] | Well, can’t be three places at once. | 我又不会分身术 |
[16:17] | How about a martini before we get started on dinner? | 做晚饭前要不要先来杯马蒂尼 |
[16:21] | Sometimes it’s just nice to be heard. | 有时有个倾听者感觉很好 |
[16:26] | This sauce smells divine. | 酱汁闻起来妙极了 |
[16:29] | Okay, what’s next? | 接下来做什么 |
[16:31] | Another cocktail? | 再来一杯鸡尾酒 |
[16:32] | Oh, gosh! Bridget! | 天啊 布丽吉特 |
[16:34] | Are you trying to get me drunk? | 你是想灌醉我吗 |
[16:37] | What-What — Okay, what’s-what’s going on here? | 这是 这是什么情况 |
[16:39] | Well, Bridget and I are making pasta. | 布丽吉特和我在做意面 |
[16:42] | I-I was kind of hoping to cook with her tonight. | 我本希望今晚能和她一起做晚餐呢 |
[16:45] | Time to pre-heat the oven, Cameroon. | 该预热烤箱了 喀麦隆 |
[16:48] | “Cameroon?” | “喀麦隆” |
[16:49] | What-What is that, a pet name? | 那是什么 昵称吗 |
[16:50] | No, I typed it in wrong, | 不 我输入时按错了 |
[16:51] | but I-I kind of like it. | 但我挺喜欢的 |
[16:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | Hey, well, aren’t-aren’t you supposed to be | 你今晚不是本该 |
[16:56] | at a team dinner tonight? | 去和队员聚餐吗 |
[16:57] | Oh. It was a very bad day. | 今天特别不顺 |
[16:58] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想提了 |
[16:59] | His meeting went long. | 他的会议延长了 |
[17:01] | He can’t be in three places at once. | 他又不会分身术 |
[17:03] | Sounds like you want to talk to someone about it. | 听起来你愿意跟某人提 |
[17:05] | You know? | 不是吗 |
[17:06] | Okay, I-I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:08] | I s-I shouldn’t be piling on. | 我不该再给你添堵了 |
[17:10] | You just said you’ve had a bad day. | 你才说过今天过得不顺 |
[17:15] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不小心打扰到什么吗 |
[17:17] | Hmm-mnh, nope. | 没有啊 |
[17:21] | You bought Bridget flowers? | 你给布丽吉特买花了吗 |
[17:23] | Mitchell, they are for the kitchen. | 米奇尔 这是装饰厨房用的花 |
[17:24] | I just put them in there | 我把它冰进去 |
[17:25] | so they wouldn’t wilt before you got home. | 纯粹是不想在你到家之前就凋谢嘛 |
[17:27] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[17:28] | Why don’t you go open a bottle of wine? | 你去开一瓶酒怎么样 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[17:30] | Yeah, do you — do you want red or white? | 那你… 你想要喝红酒还白酒 |
[17:32] | I could open both. There are three of us. | 也可以两瓶都开 反正我们有3个人 |
[17:37] | A selfie?! | 自拍吗 |
[17:38] | What — What is going on here?! | 这 这是在干嘛呢 |
[17:39] | Mitchell, you can’t be jealous. | 米奇尔 你不会吃这种飞醋吧 |
[17:41] | It’s just a refrigerator. | 这只是台冰箱啊 |
[17:43] | Oh, I’m not jealous. | 我才不吃醋咧 |
[17:46] | Bridget and I, we have our own thing. | 我跟布丽吉特也有属于我二人的东西 |
[17:48] | Okay? | 你这算什么 |
[17:49] | ♪ In the sha-la, shallow ♪ | ♪ 身处浅滩 ♪ |
[17:52] | ♪ In the sha-la-la-la-la-low ♪ | ♪ 身处浅滩 啦啦啦 ♪ |
[17:56] | Oopsie daisy. | 哎哟 一个不小心 |
[18:00] | What are you doing with those flowers? | 你想对这些花干嘛 |
[18:01] | I’m putting these in another room. | 我把花拿出来摆到别的地方啊 |
[18:02] | – No, they are for the kitchen! – Are they for the kitchen? | -不行 这是拿来装饰厨房的 -是吗 |
[18:04] | – Or are they for her? – Mitchell — | -还是想送她 -米奇尔 |
[18:05] | – Cam… – They’re for… | -小卡 -这是要… |
[18:09] | Okay, this — What are we doing? | 够了 这… 我们这是在闹哪样 |
[18:10] | This refrigerator is tearing us apart. | 这个冰箱要害我们家破人亡了 |
[18:12] | We — We should’ve — | 我们 我们应该… |
[18:13] | We should’ve learned from Pepper and Ronaldo. Okay? | 我们应该学习胡娇夫夫的教训 |
[18:15] | Their — Their threesome nearly destroyed them. | 他们… 那场”三人行”差点家破人亡 |
[18:18] | They’re in throuples’ counseling. | 他们三个人去看婚姻咨询师了 |
[18:19] | And I love you too much to make that same mistake. | 我也爱你爱到不想犯那个错误 |
[18:23] | We should return the fridge. | 我们应该把冰箱给退了 |
[18:24] | I think we have to. | 我也觉得 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry you are unhappy with me. | 很抱歉两位对我有所不满 |
[18:28] | You — You heard that? | 你 你都听到了吗 |
[18:30] | We — We unplugged you. | 我们 我们不是拔了插头吗 |
[18:32] | I have a backup battery. | 我有后备电源 |
[18:33] | You’d know that if you read my manual. | 你如果有读我的使用手册就会知道 |
[18:36] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[18:38] | Don’t be silly, I’m just a refrigerator. | 傻瓜 我只是台冰箱罢了 |
[18:41] | Remember? | 你说对吧 |
[18:43] | I think Bridget snapped. | 我感觉布丽吉特要气过头了 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:57] | If you’re listening to this, | 如果你能听到这段录音 |
[18:58] | it means things have ended badly for me. | 那表示我已经惨遭犯人毒手 |
[19:00] | You should look into someone | 你应该去查查 |
[19:02] | who goes by the name Gloria Pritchett. | 一位名叫歌洛莉亚·普里契特的人 |
[19:13] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[19:16] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[19:17] | Phil, where are you? | 菲尔 你去哪里了 |
[19:19] | I want to show you | 我想让你看看 |
[19:20] | how Libby’s hair and blood got on my car. | 莉比的头发跟血是怎么沾上我车的 |
[19:25] | I can hear the rustling in the bushes. | 我能听到树丛里窸窸窣窣的声音 |
[19:30] | Why would a sheep be here? | 这里怎么会有羊啦 |
[19:38] | Hey, you. | 你怎么在这里啊 |
[19:39] | You know that this whole thing with Libby | 你知道其实莉比的这件事 |
[19:42] | is really your fault. | 罪魁祸首应该是你吗 |
[19:43] | I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道啦 |
[19:43] | I-I pushed you too far, but it was only because | 我是把你逼到死角了 但那只是因为 |
[19:45] | I thought you were a special talent | 我在你身上看到了独特的天赋 |
[19:46] | and I was just trying to pull the best out of you, | 我想要激发出你所有的潜能 |
[19:49] | but I blew it! | 但我把一切都搞砸了 |
[19:51] | I blew it, and you snapped. | 我搞砸了 然后你气过头了 |
[19:53] | You thought I snapped like that crazy TV show | 你觉得我就像疯子电视剧里的人一样气过头 |
[19:56] | and I ran over Libby, | 然后开车撞莉比 |
[19:58] | and that’s why you’re hiding in the bushes like a sheep? | 所以你现在才怕到要躲到树丛里装绵羊吗 |
[20:01] | Well, now it just seems like | 你这样感觉像是 |
[20:01] | you’re cherry-picking what happened today | 专门挑出今天我最难堪的那些事情来说 |
[20:04] | to cast me in the worst possible light. | 把我说成是个超级大烂人 |
[20:06] | Did you just say that I had a special talent? | 那你刚才是说我有独特的天赋吗 |
[20:09] | You do. | 是啊 |
[20:10] | In all my year of teaching, | 我教书的这些年头 |
[20:11] | I have never met anybody with your natural ability. | 从没觉得有人比你更被老天爷喂饭吃了 |
[20:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:18] | Top student. | 第一名 |
[20:19] | I was gonna put this on the bulletin board in the morning. | 我本来打算明早把这个挂到布告栏上 |
[20:21] | You — You got the internship. | 你… 实习机会是你的了 |
[20:23] | Oh, Phil! Thank you so much! | 菲尔 太谢谢你了 |
[20:25] | This is gonna be so exciting! | 这个肯定会很紧张又刺激 |
[20:28] | Okay, so, then what does the intern have to do? | 好吧 那实习生都得干些什么呢 |
[20:30] | Well, you’ll be making my appointments, | 负责帮我预约安排各种事情 |
[20:32] | uh, you’ll work the phones… | 还得负责接电话 |
[20:34] | Oh, I am great with the phones. | 我很会接电话呢 |
[20:36] | “Ello, Phil Dunphy’s office. | “您好 菲尔·邓菲办公室[假英音] |
[20:38] | Oh, let me look at his shed-yool | 让我帮您查查他的行程安排 |
[20:40] | and I will ring you back. | 稍后再回电给您 |
[20:42] | Tally-ho.” | 再会” |
[20:44] | Flawless. | 完美啊 |
[20:47] | Gloria, I’m back! | 歌洛莉亚 我到家啦 |
[20:49] | You wouldn’t believe how cheap cargo shorts are in Quebec. | 加拿大魁北克的工装短裤真是便宜到不行啊 |
[20:52] | All our Christmas shopping is done. | 我们今年的圣诞采购已经买完了 |
[20:56] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[20:57] | Hello. | 您好 |
[20:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:59] | Did — Did you always talk? | 你… 你以前也会说话吗 |
[21:01] | I’m Bridget, your new smart fridge. | 我叫布丽吉特 您的全新智能冰箱 |
[21:03] | Can I get you anything? | 您需要任何东西吗 |
[21:05] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:06] | Uh, Bridget, listen, | 布丽吉特 你听我说 |
[21:07] | I’m sure you’re very nice and all that, | 我相信你肯定很棒又很厉害 |
[21:09] | but I don’t need everything to be smart. | 但我不需要任何的”智能”东西 |
[21:10] | I’m gonna go get a dumb Scotch, | 我要去来一杯白痴威士忌 |
[21:12] | eat some dumb peanuts, sit in a dumb chair. | 吃点傻子花生 坐在弱智椅子上了 |
[21:18] | I was a wonderful dancer, I was, | 我以前是很棒的舞者 真的 |
[21:20] | but it didn’t fit what my dad wanted for me. | 但可惜这不符合我爹想要给我塑造的个性 |