时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Lily, sweetie, | 莉莉 亲爱的 |
[00:02] | do you want me to pack your bathing suit for the party? | 你想让我帮你收拾好参加派对要穿的泳装吗 |
[00:04] | Only if you want to wear it. | 除非你自己想穿 |
[00:06] | Is that the sass we love or the backtalk we hate? | 这是我们都爱的吐槽还是都讨厌的顶嘴 |
[00:08] | Unclear. | 不明确 |
[00:08] | You know, there’s a fine line between quippy and mean. | 吐槽和刻薄之间的界线有点模糊 |
[00:11] | I show her “Golden Girls.” It’s just not sinking in. | 我给她看了经典喜剧《黄金女郎》 但效果不佳 |
[00:13] | Okay. Honey? | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[00:14] | Honey, it’s gonna be fun. | 亲爱的 一定会很好玩的 |
[00:16] | – Longines said lots of kids are gonna be there. – Yeah. | -朗吉尼斯说很多孩子都会去的 -就是啊 |
[00:18] | Exactly. I’m not gonna wear a bathing suit | 正因如此 我才不要在一帮 |
[00:20] | in front of a bunch of judgy tweens. | 处于前青春期的毒舌人面前穿泳装 |
[00:24] | It’s Daddy time. | 启动”爸爸”时刻 |
[00:26] | Now? | 现在”玩”吗 |
[00:28] | Shouldn’t we go talk to Lily? | 不是该去找莉莉谈谈吗 |
[00:34] | Aw, hell. | 妈蛋 |
[00:35] | Honey, what have we always taught you? | 亲爱的 我们一直以来是怎么教你的 |
[00:38] | Love who you are, as you are. | 要爱真实的自我 |
[00:40] | Yes! Being comfortable in your skin | 没错 对自己的身体感到自信 |
[00:42] | is the most attractive thing. | 是最吸引人的特质 |
[00:44] | I mean, look at us. | 你瞧瞧我们 |
[00:45] | We’re hardly Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell… | 我们也不是超模克莉丝蒂·杜灵顿和娜奥米·坎贝尔啊 |
[00:48] | Could’ve picked dudes. | 你可以选男人做例子的 |
[00:49] | but we know what we have to offer, | 但我们清楚我们几斤几两 有何优点 |
[00:50] | and we’re proud of it. | 并且我们以此为傲 |
[00:52] | Look, it’s important that you go to this party | 听着 你去参加这个派对 |
[00:54] | and you — you feel good about who you are. | 对真实的自我充满自信 这很重要的 |
[00:56] | – I mean, you have a gorgeous body. – No, thank you. | -你拥有美丽的身体 -不了 谢谢 |
[00:59] | – Yeah, you’re a little hottie! – Pass! | -是啊 你性感火辣 -免了 |
[01:01] | I mean, if I were a cartoon wolf and I saw you, | 如果我是一只卡通狼 然后看到了你 |
[01:03] | – my eyes would be like “Aah-ooo-gaa!” – Stop! | -我的眼睛一定会被迷住 -打住 |
[01:05] | I will go if you never talk to me like this again. | 如果你们不再这样跟我说话 我就去 |
[01:22] | So, Mr. Boss, how did I do at the open house? | 老板大人 我在房屋参观日表现得如何 |
[01:25] | Uh, honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[01:26] | Your vibe was kinda tense and the staging was so-so. | 你的气场有点紧张 表演也很一般 |
[01:29] | This is big time, Gloria. You’re not a homemaker anymore. | 这可是大舞台 歌洛莉亚 你不再是个主妇了 |
[01:32] | I need you baking cookies, fluffing pillows, | 我需要你烘焙饼干 把枕头弄得松软 |
[01:35] | being bright and cheery for our guests. | 以轻松愉快的态度去接待客人 |
[01:37] | Son of a preacher man! Someone stole our sign again! | 我了个大操 我们的广告牌又被偷走了 |
[01:42] | What kind of sick mind messes with a man’s livelihood? | 什么样的变态会故意破坏别人的生计啊 |
[01:45] | You’re kidding. Another one? | 开玩笑吧 又被偷走一块 |
[01:47] | I’m afraid so, Lindsay. | 恐怕是这样 琳赛 |
[01:49] | Who keeps taking our signs? | 谁老是偷走我们家的广告牌啊 |
[01:50] | Don’t worry, Sam, we’re going to find out. | 别担心 山姆 我们会查出来的 |
[01:52] | Miss, do you have any enemies? | 小姐 你有没有什么敌人 |
[01:54] | Are you in a blood feud? | 跟谁结下了血海深仇吗 |
[01:56] | Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[01:56] | Have you recently joined a political opposition? | 最近有没有加入什么政治上的反对派 |
[01:59] | I-I-If — If I may — Lindsay, we’re gonna get you a new sign, | 容我说一句 琳赛 我们会给你弄个新广告牌 |
[02:02] | um, find out who’s doing this, and put a stop to it. | 查出是谁干的 然后出手制止这种情况 |
[02:04] | Okay, G, time to let you in | 好了 小歌 是时候让你 |
[02:07] | on the dark underbelly of our business. | 了解我们这行的黑暗面了 |
[02:09] | Someone is trying to take money from my pockets, | 有人想从我的口袋里抢钱 |
[02:12] | and I need to find out who. | 我需要查出那个人是谁 |
[02:14] | Do you need me to go and shake some trees for you? | 你需要我替你去江湖上打听打听吗 |
[02:16] | I did that kind of job in Colombia. | 我在哥伦比亚时曾干过这行 |
[02:18] | I didn’t get paid, but I got great references, | 虽没工资拿 但大家给我的都是好评 |
[02:20] | and my cousin got to keep one ear. | 我表哥也因此保住了一只耳朵 |
[02:22] | Oh, I-I-I-I’ll handle it. | 我自己处理吧 |
[02:24] | – Okay. – But I do need you to replace that sign ASAP. | -好吧 -但我需要你尽快把新广告牌换上 |
[02:27] | A-A post without a sign is so humiliating. | 没有广告牌的广告位简直是种羞辱 |
[02:29] | Oh, did it sell? | 卖出去了吗 |
[02:31] | No! | 没有 |
[02:32] | This is anarchy! | 现在是无政府状态 |
[02:35] | Keep going! | 哪凉快哪待着去 |
[02:37] | My internship with Phil is almost over. | 我跟着菲尔的实习期就快结束了 |
[02:39] | He said that he would hire me full time if I did good. | 他说如果我表现出色 他就会雇我 |
[02:42] | So, I need to find who’s stealing his signs | 所以我需要查出到底是谁偷了他的广告牌 |
[02:45] | to prove my worth. | 以证明我的价值 |
[02:46] | Luckily, I have a plan. | 幸好 我已经有计划了 |
[02:48] | A couple of weeks ago, Jay put a tracker thingy on Stella | 几周前 杰在斯黛拉身上装了个追踪器 |
[02:51] | because she kept getting out. | 因为她老是偷跑出去 |
[02:53] | She was down the block, mooning over that Chihuahua again. | 她跑去了街区那边 又围着那只吉娃娃转 |
[02:55] | I mean, what does she see in him? | 她到底看上他什么了 |
[02:57] | He thinks he’s so cool with that dumb handkerchief around his neck. | 他自以为脖子系着那条傻围巾很酷呢 |
[03:00] | I’m going to steal Stella’s tracker, | 我打算偷了斯黛拉的追踪器 |
[03:02] | and I’m gonna hide it on the sign to catch the crook. | 藏在广告牌上 然后抓住那个盗窃犯 |
[03:05] | And then maybe Stella will get some alone time with her Chihuahua. | 或许斯黛拉也可以和那只吉娃娃好好私会 |
[03:09] | With that pushed-in face, | 她那张扁平的囧脸 |
[03:11] | she could do a lot worse than a Latin lover. | 能找到个拉丁狗情人已经算是很高攀了 |
[03:14] | Here you go, Ms. Dunphy. | 给 邓菲太太 |
[03:15] | Nice and hot, like you like it. | 又热又美味 就像你喜欢的那样 |
[03:17] | He’s nice and hot, like I like it. | 他也是又热辣又美味 就像我喜欢的那样 |
[03:20] | – Mom. – Wow. | -妈 -天啊 |
[03:20] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没事的 |
[03:21] | Time’s up for dudes, not us. | #时间到了#运动是针对男人的 不是我们 |
[03:24] | I mean, how great is this? | 瞧瞧这多棒啊 |
[03:25] | The Dunphy ladies crushing life, having it all. | 邓菲家的姑娘们尽情享受生活 |
[03:28] | Okay, take it down a notch. We know what you’re doing. | 好了 克制下 别太明显 我们知道你在干什么 |
[03:31] | My mom was trying to show us | 我妈是想向我们展示 |
[03:32] | how great it is to be a working woman | 成为一个职场女性有多棒 |
[03:33] | ’cause she knows how torn I am about leaving my babies. | 因为她知道要抛下孩子让我有多么难过 |
[03:36] | It’s like, oh, it’ll break my heart to be away from them, | 不能跟他们时刻在一起 简直让我心碎 |
[03:40] | but as a feminist, | 但作为女权主义者 |
[03:41] | I want to show those snarky bitches at the office | 我也想让办公室那些臭屁的贱人们看看 |
[03:44] | how fast my body bounced back. | 我的身材恢复得有多快 |
[03:45] | Mom obviously wants me | 我妈显然是想让我 |
[03:47] | to take this big corporate job offer I got, | 接受我收到的那份大企业工作的邀约 |
[03:49] | but they’re all so corrupt and mercenary. | 但他们都很腐朽堕落 只为了钱而工作 |
[03:53] | I want to use science to improve the world, | 我想通过科学来改善这个世界 |
[03:55] | like I did in Antarctica. | 就像我在南极所做的那样 |
[03:56] | Back off, you disgusting snow chicken! | 退后 你个恶心的雪鸡 |
[03:59] | Do not fuck with me! | 别他妈惹我 |
[04:01] | Alex, Antarctica made you miserable, | 艾丽克斯 南极洲把你整惨了 |
[04:03] | and, Haley, you were really blossoming at work. | 海莉 你之前工作做得很出色啊 |
[04:06] | And I get it, but I regret not going back to work sooner, | 我懂的 但我真的后悔没有早点重返职场 |
[04:09] | and I don’t want you to resent your children. | 我也不希望你憎恶你的孩子们 |
[04:10] | Like you did? | 就像你憎恶我们那样吗 |
[04:11] | As was the fashion at the time. | 当时的潮流就是那样啦 |
[04:15] | Work. | 又是工作的事 |
[04:16] | Everybody needs Claire. | 人人都离不开克莱尔 |
[04:17] | I love it. | 我真是”爱”死了 |
[04:19] | Hey, Margaret. What’s going on, sweetie? | 玛格丽特 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[04:21] | I’m here with our lawyer. | 我现在跟公司的律师在一起 |
[04:23] | Apparently, there’s been some kind of a data breach. | 貌似出现了数据泄露事件 |
[04:26] | She’d like you to swing by. | 她希望你能过来一趟 |
[04:28] | Well, that’s gonna have to wait till Monday | 那只能等到周一了 |
[04:29] | because I am having lunch downstairs with my girls. | 因为我现在在楼下跟我女儿们一起享用午餐 |
[04:33] | So, you enjoy your new hummingbird feeder. | 所以你尽情享受你的新蜂鸟喂食器吧 |
[04:36] | I am loving those pics. | 我超喜欢你拍的照片 |
[04:39] | She’s a bit of a cautionary tale. | 她有点警世故事的感觉 |
[04:41] | Haley, you have to admit it feels good | 海莉你得承认这种感觉很爽啊 |
[04:44] | to put on nice clothes and get out in the world | 穿着漂亮衣服 到外界来走走 |
[04:46] | and not have anyone pawing at your boobs for two seconds. | 而且有那么会儿 没有人抓着你的胸 |
[04:48] | Oh, God, yes! | 天啊 是的 |
[04:50] | Dylan is really going through something. | 迪兰正在经历些什么 |
[04:52] | I think he might be regressing. | 我觉得他可能有点退化 |
[04:54] | To what? | 他能退化到哪去 |
[04:55] | And, Alex, I know what that company is offering you. | 艾丽克斯 我知道那个公司开的条件有多好 |
[04:59] | Doesn’t it feel nice to be wanted? | 这种被需要的感觉不是很好吗 |
[05:01] | Of course it does, but I don’t want to sell out. | 当然 但我不想这样出卖自我 |
[05:04] | There is nothing wrong with taking care of Alex first. | 先照顾艾丽克斯的需求没有任何错 |
[05:08] | Hey, you can save the world on the weekends | 你可以用你挣的钱 |
[05:10] | with all the money you’re gonna make. | 在周末拯救世界 |
[05:12] | ♪ She works hard for the money ♪ | ♪ 她努力挣钱 ♪ |
[05:14] | Sing it with me. | 和我一起唱 |
[05:15] | We don’t know what that is. | 我们不知道那是啥 |
[05:16] | ♪ So hard for it, honey ♪ | ♪ 那么努力 宝贝 ♪ |
[05:18] | Are you making this up? | 这是你编的吗 |
[05:19] | ♪ She works hard for the money ♪ | ♪ 她努力挣钱 ♪ |
[05:21] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[05:23] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[05:24] | I need to borrow your mom for a bit. | 我得和你妈妈借一步说话 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:28] | So, you know how our smart closets have scanning cameras | 你知道我们的智能衣柜有扫描摄像头 |
[05:31] | so people can try on clothes virtually? | 这样人们能虚拟试衣服 |
[05:33] | Uh-huh. Apparently, we have been recording people | 好像我们一直在人们不知道的情况下 |
[05:35] | without their knowledge. | 录下了他们 |
[05:37] | Or their clothes. | 还有他们的衣服 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:40] | I have one of those closets. | 我有个那样的衣柜 |
[05:42] | Oh. I-I talk sexy to the mirror in there. | 我还对着里面的镜子说骚话了 |
[05:45] | What if those movies get out? | 如果那些录像泄露呢 |
[05:46] | I can’t have my mother seeing them. | 我不能让我妈看到 |
[05:49] | Okay, hang on. | 等下 |
[05:50] | Hey, girls, I’m gonna be back in a sec. | 女儿们 我要回去一会儿 |
[05:52] | I’m just gonna run upstairs and sing “Happy Birthday” to Josie. | 我得上楼给乔茜唱生日快乐歌 |
[05:55] | Just make her day. | 能让她高兴一整天 |
[05:56] | God, work is so rewarding. | 天啊 工作真的是好有满足感 |
[05:59] | I almost forgot what her face looks like | 我都快忘了 |
[06:01] | when she’s telling the truth. | 她说真话的表情 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:04] | Come on, Manny! | 快 曼尼 |
[06:05] | Where the hell’s your mother? | 你妈到底在哪 |
[06:08] | That’s what you’re wearing to my club? | 你就穿这个去我的俱乐部吗 |
[06:09] | I’m headed right for the spa, | 我要直接去做水疗 |
[06:11] | and their robes stink like old rich guys — | 他们的浴袍闻起来和老富翁一样臭 |
[06:13] | cigars, Scotch, | 雪茄 威士忌 |
[06:14] | and the panicked sweat of impending irrelevance. | 还有紧张大限终有一天要来而产生的汗水 |
[06:16] | Easy, Hemingway, we earned that smell. | 好了海明威 那种味道是我们辛苦赢得的 |
[06:19] | Hola! | 哈喽 |
[06:20] | Finally, she’s here! Hurry! We’re gonna be late! | 她终于回来了 快 我们要迟到了 |
[06:22] | I am sorry. I’m only here for a few seconds. | 对不起 我只能回来几分钟 |
[06:24] | I have to go back to work. | 我还得回去工作 |
[06:25] | Again? | 还回去 |
[06:26] | Jay, I finally found a job that I love. | 杰 我终于找到了我热爱的工作 |
[06:28] | That’s why I’ve been humping my bust. | 所以我才弯腰被干[干到弯腰] |
[06:31] | – Is that the right way — – No. No. No, no. It’s not. | -她用对… -不不不 错的 |
[06:33] | I promise you, I am all yours this afternoon. | 我发誓 我今天下午都是你的 |
[06:36] | Eh. Stella, mama! | 斯黛拉 妈妈回来啦 |
[06:39] | You’re gonna take good care of my boys, right? | 你会好好照顾我的男孩们吧 |
[06:41] | You’re gonna take good care. | 要好好照顾啊 |
[06:44] | Don’t patronize her. | 别把她当傻子一样说话 |
[06:45] | Be a constant presence in her life | 而是要一直陪伴在她的生命中 |
[06:47] | or you’ll stoke her abandonment issues. | 否则你会勾起她恐惧被抛弃的毛病 |
[06:49] | Gloria’s been working a ton, | 歌洛莉亚最近工作很忙 |
[06:50] | so I’ve been picking up the slack at home, | 所以我就接手了她之前在家干的活 |
[06:52] | which is fine. | 这倒也没什么 |
[06:53] | It’s just, even when she’s here, she’s not here. | 只是 即使她人在这 心也不在 |
[06:56] | Guess what happened today. | 猜猜今天发生了什么 |
[06:58] | So, I’m at the park with Joe. | 我今天和乔去了公园 |
[06:59] | Now, you know all the nannies think that Dakota’s mom | 你知道所有的保姆都在猜 |
[07:02] | and Luca’s dad are “twisting the sheets”? | 达科塔的妈妈和卢卡的爸爸在”滚床单” |
[07:04] | Well, this morning, they came together, sipping coffees, | 今天早上 他们一起来了 喝着咖啡 |
[07:08] | leaning up against the jungle gym, | 靠着攀登架聊天 |
[07:10] | giggling like it’s nothing. | 咯咯地笑着 好像什么也没发生 |
[07:11] | Now, they had to know what that looked like. | 他们得知道这画面别人看了会怎么想吧 |
[07:14] | Ay, my little busy bee. | 我的大忙人儿啊 |
[07:16] | Tell me when dinner is ready. You’re the best. | 告诉我晚饭什么时候好 你最棒啦 |
[07:20] | Why, yes, Gloria. | 是的 歌洛莉亚 |
[07:22] | This is a new track suit. Thanks for noticing. | 这套运动服是新的 谢谢你注意到 |
[07:24] | It’s not that hard. | 没那么难好吗 |
[07:26] | Oh, it’s so hot. | 太热了 |
[07:27] | I can’t wait to jump in that pool. | 我等不及要下水了 |
[07:29] | I never said I’d get in the pool. | 我没说过我要下水 |
[07:30] | Okay, Lily, stop. | 好了 莉莉 停 |
[07:31] | You are an exotic Vietnamese beauty. | 你是一位有异域风情的越南美人 |
[07:32] | Scarlett Johansson would play you in a movie | 斯嘉丽·约翰逊会想在电影里扮演你 |
[07:32] | 该知名美女演员之前在电影中演了亚洲人的角色后 受到许多观众反弹 | |
[07:34] | until Twitter told her she couldn’t. | 但推特会告诉她她演不了你的美 |
[07:36] | Doesn’t matter what other people think of us. | 别人如何看待我们不重要 |
[07:37] | – It matters what we think of ourselves. – Right. | -我们怎么看待自己才重要 -是的 |
[07:40] | Oh. Great. | 太好了 |
[07:42] | It’s all gays. I can do whatever I want. | 全是男同 我可以想干嘛干嘛了 |
[07:44] | I’m invisible. | 我是隐形人 |
[07:47] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[07:49] | Hey, girl, hey. Hey, girl, hey. | 嘿 亲爱的 嘿 亲爱的 |
[07:51] | Wait, what’s going on? I thought | 等下 怎么回事 我以为 |
[07:52] | you said there were gonna be kids at this party. | 你说这个派对上有小孩 |
[07:53] | No, I said young people. | 不 我说的是年轻人 |
[07:55] | Look at the pool. | 看泳池啊 |
[07:56] | It’s boy soup. | 全是男孩子哦 |
[07:58] | I like me some eye candy. | 眼睛大吃”糖果”啊 |
[08:00] | Okay, well, we like actual candy. | 我们喜欢真的糖果 |
[08:02] | Okay, we — we can’t take | 我们不能 |
[08:03] | our shirts off at this smoke show. Yeah. | 在这堆猛男面前脱衣服啊 |
[08:05] | Calm down. You aren’t even close to the oldest ones here. | 别一惊一乍 你们离年纪最大的还差得远呢 |
[08:08] | Look. | 看 |
[08:09] | Oh. Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:10] | – I was feeling — – Well, I guess that — | -我感觉 -我猜 |
[08:13] | Mm. Okay, my grandma was right. | 好吧 我奶奶是对的 |
[08:14] | I ended up in Hell. | 我最终还是下了地狱 |
[08:17] | I thought about which of my competitors | 我在想我的哪个竞争者 |
[08:19] | might want to take me down, | 会想扳倒我 |
[08:21] | and I kept coming back to one guy — | 我不断想到这个人 |
[08:24] | Gil Thorpe. | 格尔·索普 |
[08:26] | A man tells you enough times | 这家伙说了无数次 |
[08:27] | he’s gonna “thorpedo” your career, | 他要一发索普鱼雷炸沉你的事业 |
[08:29] | you start to believe he might do something “therrible.” | 你会开始相信他要做些非常恶劣[索普]的事 |
[08:32] | Well, not this time. | 这次不可能 |
[08:43] | Easy on the pressure there, Albert. | 动作轻点 艾伯特 |
[08:44] | Sorry. It’s my first time. | 抱歉 我第一次干这个 |
[08:47] | – Dunphy? – That’s right. | -邓菲 -正是在下 |
[08:49] | Well, look at you — landed on your feet | 瞧你啊 纵使被房地产业 |
[08:51] | after the real estate business chewed you up and spit you out. | 生吞活剥之后 仍然绝处逢春 |
[08:54] | It didn’t spit me out. I’m here to scare you. | 我才没被活剥 我是来吓唬你的 |
[08:56] | By Sweeney Todd-ing me? | 像《理发师陶德》那样割我喉咩 |
[08:58] | Don’t emasculate my move. | 少用那种语气灭老子的威风 |
[08:59] | I’m Celie from “The Color Purple.” | 我可是《紫色》里的女主熙丽 |
[09:01] | Now, stay still. | 好了 别动 |
[09:03] | I’d hate for you to lose your head, like I lost my si– | 我可不想你丢了脑袋 就像我丢了我的广… |
[09:06] | Son of a — Ah! I dropped it. | 靠 剃刀掉了 |
[09:08] | Where’s the blue stuff? | 蓝色那玩意在哪 |
[09:11] | Just admit it. | 快承认吧 |
[09:12] | You’ve been taking the signs off my house on Sycamore. | 是你一直偷走我在梧桐街上的广告牌 |
[09:14] | Phil, I’m gay now. | 菲尔 我现在弯了 |
[09:16] | Between pumping iron and bummin’ out my dad, | 成天忙着举重和让我爹失望 |
[09:18] | I don’t have time for our petty rivalry. | 我可无暇顾及我俩之间的小恩怨 |
[09:21] | But if you ask me, | 但要我说 |
[09:23] | this stunt’s got Sue Liu written all over it. | 这种贱招一看就是苏·刘的风格 |
[09:26] | Sue Liu. | 苏·刘 |
[09:29] | Are you done? | 你修完了吗 |
[09:30] | I have a showing at 10:00. | 我十点要带客人看房子 |
[09:31] | Hello, Sue Liu. | 你好 苏·刘 |
[09:33] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[09:34] | So glad you landed on your feet. | 你逢凶化吉了 我真欣慰 |
[09:35] | I’m still a Realtor! | 我还是房产经纪 |
[09:40] | Son of a bitch. Can one thing go my way? | 我靠 就没件事能如愿的 |
[09:42] | Penny for your thoughts? | 给你一分钱来谈谈心吧[俗语] |
[09:43] | Why? It’d just be my penny anyway. | 为什么 你的一分钱还不是我的 |
[09:45] | Obviously you’re hurt | 很明显你内心受伤了 |
[09:46] | because Mom’s been neglecting you lately. | 因为妈妈最近都忽视你 |
[09:48] | – Can I give you a little advice? – Nope. | -我能给你个建议吗 -不要 |
[09:50] | – Please don’t ice her. – I’m gonna ice her. | -拜托别用冷暴力对她 -我就要用冷暴力对她 |
[09:52] | Jay, you’re just gonna make things worse | 杰 你要是表现得像个死小孩一样 |
[09:53] | if you act like a child. | 只会让情况变得更糟 |
[09:54] | Hey, I’m a child. | 喂 我就是小孩 |
[09:56] | That triggers me and hurts my feelings. | 你这么说踩中我痛处 伤了我的感受 |
[09:58] | Damn hippie private school. | 嬉皮私立学校教的什么反歧视娘们玩意 |
[10:00] | Who’s gonna fight the wars, guys? Who? | 以后哪来的爷们为国家出征打仗 哪找 |
[10:03] | Rather than push Mom away, give her a reason to come home. | 与其把妈妈推走 不如给她一个回家的理由 |
[10:06] | For years, women have been waiting at their door | 多年来 女性都痴痴在家等待丈夫归来 |
[10:08] | for their husbands, martini in hand, | 手上拿着马丁尼 不着寸缕 |
[10:10] | wearing nothing but Saran Wrap. | 只包着减肥用的保鲜膜 |
[10:12] | Maybe it’s your turn. | 或许现在该轮到你了 |
[10:13] | You don’t want to see this in Saran Wrap. | 你可不想看到我全裸包保鲜膜的样子 |
[10:14] | It’s a metaphor. Come on. | 只是比喻说法 拜托啦 |
[10:17] | Do something sweet, and I bet the whole thing turns around. | 做些贴心的事 情况一定会有所好转的 |
[10:20] | Who knows better how to love my mother, me or you? | 谁更懂得如何爱我妈 我还是你 |
[10:23] | You better get a job with mental-health benefits | 你最好找份带有看心理医生福利的工作 |
[10:24] | before all that bubbles up. | 等你这恋母情节大爆发可就太晚了 |
[10:27] | So, what is our legal liability? | 我们的法律责任是什么 |
[10:30] | Oh, me? | 问我吗 |
[10:31] | You’re our lawyer, right? | 你是我们的律师 对吧 |
[10:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | Well, still getting updates, but so far, | 仍不断收到信息更新 不过到目前为止 |
[10:35] | we know the Peeping Toms were a couple of our engineers. | 我们知道偷窥狂是我们公司的几个工程师 |
[10:37] | Whatever happened to the good old days | 以前只在墙上挖个洞偷窥的好日子 |
[10:39] | when people just drilled a hole in the wall? | 怎么一去不复返了 |
[10:41] | That’s the stand you want to take? | 你就抱持这个立场吗 |
[10:43] | We can keep this contained, right? | 这事能保密不外传的 对吗 |
[10:44] | I mean, our fingerprints aren’t on it. | 毕竟我们的指纹都在上面 |
[10:46] | I’m super sorry to do this, but…activate closet. | 很抱歉我要这么做 激活衣柜 |
[10:50] | Hello, there. | 你好呀 |
[10:51] | Are you ready to get undressed? | 你准备好脱光光了吗 |
[10:53] | Why did I agree to do that? | 我当初怎么就失心疯答应录这个 |
[10:55] | Stand at the mirror and turn around | 站在镜子前 转过身去 |
[10:56] | so I can assess your body. | 好让我评估你的身材 |
[10:59] | I’m basically a porn director. | 我听起来跟黄片导演没两样 |
[11:01] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:04] | Oh, me again? | 又是问我吗 |
[11:05] | Um, gosh, I don’t know. | 老天 我不知道 |
[11:07] | They don’t teach you this at Harvard… | 哈佛大学没教这个 |
[11:08] | or where I went. | 我念的学校也没教 |
[11:10] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[11:11] | ♪ …birthday to you ♪ | ♪ …你生日快乐 ♪ |
[11:13] | No luck getting people to sing with you today, huh? | 今天也没能让大家陪你一起唱 是吧 |
[11:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[11:16] | You seemed stressed when you left. | 你离席时看起来压力很大 |
[11:18] | – No, I’m fine. – Oh, no! | -没事 我很好 -糟了 |
[11:19] | Not now. | 现在先别说 |
[11:20] | The server with the dirty pictures got hacked. | 装艳照的服务器被黑客入侵了 |
[11:21] | They could be anywhere. This is so bad. | 现在传到哪了都有可能 情况很严峻 |
[11:24] | Oh, me “not now”? | 是叫我先别说啊 |
[11:26] | Hacked dirty pictures? | 艳照被黑了 |
[11:27] | Mom, what is going on? | 老妈 这是什么情况 |
[11:29] | Uh, don’t answer that. She could be wearing a wire. | 别回答 她身上可能装了窃听器 |
[11:30] | Oh, no. It’s just a bad bra. | 不 她只是穿了不贴合的胸罩 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God. | 惨了 |
[11:33] | The pictures from our closets | 我们衣柜的照片 |
[11:34] | are all over a Russian porn site. | 传遍了俄罗斯黄网 |
[11:36] | Oh, geez. My mother doesn’t know I have a tattoo. | 完蛋了 我妈可不知道我有纹身 |
[11:39] | I knew I shouldn’t have taken a corporate job! | 我就知道我不该到大公司上班 |
[11:40] | Why didn’t I stay home with my babies?! | 我为毛不留在家里照顾孩子呢 |
[11:44] | Yeah, you were a bad hire. | 雇你真是错误的决定 |
[11:46] | Okay, come on. | 这样吧 |
[11:48] | Why don’t we just tell Lily | 不如告诉莉莉 |
[11:49] | one of us isn’t feeling well and leave? | 我们其中一人不舒服 赶紧离开吧 |
[11:50] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[11:51] | We just took a giant stand about loving our hideous bodies. | 我们刚刚才说完得爱自己松垮丑陋的身体 |
[11:54] | Dads! Get in the pool! | 爸爸 小爸 快来泳池玩 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God. She’s making people look at us. | 天啊 她一叫 大家都看我们了 |
[11:57] | Okay, yeah, maybe in a sec! | 好 等会就来 |
[12:00] | Okay, we have to hide from her. | 我们得躲着她 |
[12:01] | You have to admit, the irony of this is delicious. | 你得承认 这事的讽刺意味令人回味无穷 |
[12:03] | Yeah, well, look at us. | 你看看我们这德性 |
[12:04] | Apparently we think everything is delicious. | 显然我们觉得任何食物都令人回味无穷 |
[12:07] | I’m ashamed of how ashamed we are. | 我对我们如此羞耻 感到很羞耻 |
[12:08] | I mean, what other grown men | 哪个成年男人会像我们 |
[12:10] | would be so consumed by their own vanity? | 被虚荣心吞噬 |
[12:11] | Ah! Close the door! | 快把门关上 |
[12:13] | They can smell the decay! | 他们能闻到腐朽的味道 |
[12:15] | It’s just Mitch and Cam. | 只是米奇和小卡啦 |
[12:17] | We were afraid you were one of the beautiful boys. | 我们担心进来的是那些精致帅小伙 |
[12:19] | Please, I’ve never felt so hairy. | 拜托 我才被吓个半死[毛多]呢 |
[12:21] | Well, get in line. | 你先拿号排队吧 |
[12:22] | This queen only has one trimmer. | 本女王只有一把修毛器 |
[12:24] | How horrible is this party? | 这派对有多可怕啊 |
[12:26] | I’m a skinny little girl with twig arms. | 我是个手臂细如麻杆的瘦弱小娘受 |
[12:28] | It’s all anyone’s talking about. | 大家都在背后议论我 |
[12:30] | I told some twink by the crudites | 我对蔬菜沙拉旁的某个小屁孩说 |
[12:32] | that I was swollen from a kidney transplant. | 我刚做完肾移植浮肿了 |
[12:33] | Well, then you have an excuse. Let me on that elliptical. | 那你就有借口了 把椭圆机让给我 |
[12:36] | I haven’t felt this white | 我上次感觉自己这么”白” |
[12:37] | since I loved the movie “Green Book.” | 还是被《绿皮书》感动的时候 |
[12:39] | Alright, bronzer me. | 好了 快帮我美黑 |
[12:40] | And I don’t want you to be stingy. | 不准你抠门 |
[12:41] | I want it everywhere. Everywhere. | 每一寸都要喷到 每一寸 |
[12:46] | I replaced the sign | 我挂上新广告牌 |
[12:47] | and attached Stella’s GPS tracker to the back, | 把斯黛拉的定位追踪器装在背面 |
[12:50] | and then I headed home to Jay. | 然后回家找杰 |
[12:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:55] | Hey, honey. You get my text? | 亲爱的 收到我的短信了吗 |
[12:56] | I did. An eggplant and a peach emoji. | 收到了 茄子和桃子的表情[性暗示] |
[13:00] | Does that mean what I think it means? | 是我想的那个意思吗 |
[13:02] | You bet. I ordered eggplant Parmesan and peach cobbler. | 当然 我订了干酪茄子和桃子酥饼 |
[13:06] | Yum. I’ll be home in a few minutes. | 美味 我再过几分钟就到家 |
[13:10] | – What? – Eh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没怎么 |
[13:12] | I have a flat tire. | 我轮胎瘪了 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna call A.A. To get it fixed. | 我打电话叫AA来修 |
[13:16] | No, Triple-A fixes tires. | 不 三个A才是补胎的汽车协会 |
[13:17] | A.A. Is that alcoholic cult, | 两个A是戒酒的邪教 |
[13:19] | makes your friends no fun anymore. | 会让你的朋友都变得很无趣 |
[13:21] | I’ll come fix the tire. | 我去给你补胎 |
[13:22] | No, no, no, no, no. I’ll do it. | 不用不用不用 我自己来 |
[13:24] | This is another work thing, isn’t it? | 你又要去工作 对不对 |
[13:26] | I am losing you! I am in a tunnel! | 我没信号了 我进隧道了 |
[13:29] | There’s no tunnels! | 哪来的隧道 |
[13:32] | I can’t believe I even considered that for you! | 真不敢相信我考虑过为你身穿保鲜膜 |
[13:35] | Alls I’m saying is the other families had alibis, | 我想说的是其他家庭都有不在场证明 |
[13:39] | and you wouldn’t be the first mother/son crime duo in history. | 你们这样母子搭档作案也不是没有先例的 |
[13:42] | I told you, Phil, we didn’t steal your sign. | 我说过了 菲尔 我们没偷你的广告牌 |
[13:46] | We slept in this morning. | 我们今早睡懒觉了 |
[13:47] | Mother and I went clubbing last night. | 妈妈和我昨晚去了夜店 |
[13:50] | We went looking for a husband | 我们本来是去物色老公 |
[13:51] | but lost ourselves on the dance floor. | 结果沉浸在舞池中 |
[13:52] | Nice try, but I’m not buying what you’re selling. | 想得美 我才不信你们的鬼话 |
[13:55] | Confess! I can do this all day! | 从实招来 我能这样搞一整天 |
[13:58] | Or… | 其实 |
[13:59] | …six more times! | 也就再来六次 |
[14:01] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[14:02] | I’m tracking the thief that stole our sign! | 我在追踪偷广告牌的贼 |
[14:04] | Hurry! He’s getting away! | 快 他要跑了 |
[14:08] | I guess this new information bursts my balloon. | 看来是我被这个新信息戳烂了脸 |
[14:12] | I bid you good day. | 祝二位今天愉快 |
[14:14] | Well, somebody should enjoy this. | 这美味不能浪费 |
[14:16] | – I’m hungry. – Stella! | -我饿了 -斯黛拉 |
[14:20] | She’s probably down the street | 它八成去街上 |
[14:21] | playing with that greasy Chihuahua. | 跟那只油腻的吉娃娃鬼混了 |
[14:23] | Where’d I go wrong? | 我是哪里没教好它 |
[14:24] | Why doesn’t she know she deserves better? | 它为什么不明白它值得拥有更好的 |
[14:26] | I think I have some old cheese puffs in my room. | 我房间里好像还剩了点芝士条 |
[14:29] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[14:29] | How’d you get all the way across town?! | 你怎么跑到镇子另一头去了 |
[14:31] | I’m coming, baby! | 我来了 宝贝 |
[14:33] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[14:40] | Hey, J– Nah. | 杰 算了 |
[14:46] | Alex, what are you doing? | 艾丽克斯 你在做什么 |
[14:47] | Turning down this job | 拒绝这份工作 |
[14:48] | before corporate evil corrodes my insides. | 免得邪恶大企业侵蚀我的身心 |
[14:50] | And I am not leaving my babies so that I can be | 我也不要为了这种高压凄惨的工作 |
[14:52] | this stressed and miserable. | 抛下我的宝宝 |
[14:54] | I’m going to jail. | 我要坐牢了 |
[14:55] | I signed things without reading them. | 我签合约的时候没仔细读 |
[14:56] | What if I helped the pervs? | 万一我帮助了变态怎么办 |
[14:57] | What if I put the gun in their hand? | 万一是我把枪送到他们手里怎么办 |
[14:59] | Doesn’t sound like it was a gun in their hand. | 我觉得变态手里握的肯定是另一种”枪” |
[15:00] | Solid. | 说得好 |
[15:02] | Well, it’s been a great 40 years. | 这四十年很愉快 |
[15:05] | In the words of my tattoo — peace out. | 就像我的纹身写的那样 回见 |
[15:09] | Well — | 这个 |
[15:11] | Margaret! | 玛格丽特 |
[15:12] | Oh, it’s okay. I don’t work here anymore. | 没关系 我已经不是这的雇员了 |
[15:15] | – Yeah, I’m out, too. – Yeah, I’m not going down with this ship. | -对 我也辞职 -我也要弃船逃生 |
[15:16] | No, no, no! Stop! No one’s leaving. | 不不不 停下 谁也不准走 |
[15:18] | We’re not gonna let one little misstep | 我们不能因为一个小过失 |
[15:20] | make us forget everything this company has given us. | 就忘记公司曾给予我们的一切 |
[15:23] | I loved being a stay-at-home mom. I did. | 我很享受做全职主妇 真的 |
[15:25] | But working here has given me a whole new sense of self. | 但在这里工作让我体验到了全新的自我 |
[15:29] | And come on. | 拜托 |
[15:30] | One mistake does not make us evil. | 一个错误不代表我们就是坏人 |
[15:33] | We will come clean. | 我们会坦诚交代 |
[15:34] | We’ll recall the product. We’ll do whatever we have to do. | 我们召回产品 做好一切善后工作 |
[15:37] | Because under this tech B.S., | 因为这个高科技烂摊子背后 |
[15:39] | there is a company we love. | 是我们热爱的公司 |
[15:42] | Look, we may no longer make smart closets, | 我们或许不会再生产智能衣柜了 |
[15:44] | but we sure as hell are gonna make smart closets. | 但我们肯定能明智地处理衣柜的事 |
[15:49] | Looking for a smart outfit? | 想选身明智的衣服吗 |
[15:51] | Maintain eye contact with the mirror | 和镜子保持四目相对 |
[15:53] | and begin stripping down. | 开始脱衣服吧 |
[15:55] | I deeply regret that. | 我后悔死了 |
[16:01] | Approaching Stella. | 接近斯黛拉 |
[16:02] | Look! That’s him on the bike! | 看 就是骑车那小子 |
[16:04] | He’s going off-road! | 他要跑到山路上了 |
[16:05] | Don’t worry! I’m gonna catch this guy or die trying! | 别担心 我誓死也要抓住这小子 |
[16:08] | I love your enthusiasm. | 我喜欢你的热情 |
[16:09] | One note, and-and this might be a second-language thing, | 有一点 或许是语言障碍的问题 |
[16:11] | but when you say “die” — | 但你说”誓死” |
[16:12] | No, no, no! He’s getting away! | 不 要被他跑了 |
[16:18] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[16:19] | Jay? | 杰 |
[16:21] | What a ray of light in a dark time. | 黑暗中的一缕光芒 |
[16:24] | Shut up, Phil. Where’s my dog? | 闭嘴 菲尔 我的狗在哪 |
[16:26] | And what are you doing here? I thought you had a flat tire. | 你怎么在这 你不是车胎瘪了吗 |
[16:28] | I had to catch the thief that was stealing Phil’s signs, | 我必须抓住偷菲尔广告牌的贼 |
[16:32] | so I put Stella’s tracking thing on it. | 所以我把斯黛拉的追踪器装到上面了 |
[16:34] | What? What if she’s down the street | 什么 万一她跑到街上 |
[16:36] | with that over-sexed Chihuahua? | 去和那性活跃的吉娃娃鬼混怎么办 |
[16:38] | Jay, she needs it, and you can’t be her everything! | 杰 那是她需要的 你不能成为她的一切 |
[16:41] | Turn around, punk. I want to see your face. | 转过身来 小流氓 我想看清你的脸 |
[16:46] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[16:47] | Why are you stealing signs from your own house? | 你为什么要偷自己家的广告牌 |
[16:50] | You don’t want to move. | 你不想搬走 |
[16:53] | I don’t want to leave my friends. | 我不想离开朋友们 |
[16:55] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:57] | Change is hard. | 改变很难接受 |
[16:58] | When I moved to this country, it was change. | 我搬到这个国家来时 就是个大改变 |
[17:01] | When I got married and moved to a mainly white neighborhood | 我婚后搬到一个白人社区 |
[17:04] | with kind of racist lawn statues, that was change. | 草坪雕塑都有点种族主义 也是个大改变 |
[17:09] | But we get to meet new people | 但我们能认识新朋友 |
[17:10] | and we get to do new things that we love. | 以及做我们喜爱的新事物 |
[17:13] | 12 years ago, I didn’t know these people, | 12年前 我压根不认识这些人 |
[17:16] | and now I would kill for them. | 但现在我愿意为他们赴汤蹈火 |
[17:18] | You’ll find people like that, too. | 你也会遇到这样的人 |
[17:20] | – I hope you’re right. – I am. | -希望你说的是对的 -是真的 |
[17:22] | So, now let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 |
[17:23] | Put that bike in my car, and I’ll drive you home. | 把自行车放我车上吧 我载你回家 |
[17:28] | Gloria, that was so terrific. | 歌洛莉亚 你这番话太感人了 |
[17:30] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[17:31] | I am wonderful! | 我可厉害了 |
[17:33] | Why don’t you want to hire me? | 你为什么都不想请我啊 |
[17:35] | Because I was worried that it was a hobby to you, | 因为我担心这对你来说只是一个消遣 |
[17:38] | something to do till you got bored, | 纯玩票性质 无聊就换 |
[17:39] | but today, you really showed me something. | 但今天你真的让我大开眼界 |
[17:42] | – You’re giving me the job? – Yeah. | -那你要请我吗 -是的 |
[17:44] | This means that I’m gonna have to work more — | 这表示我之后得花更多时间在工作上… |
[17:46] | It’s fine. If Sam can handle change, so can I. | 没事的 山姆可以适应改变 那我也可以 |
[17:50] | Welcome to Dunphy Realty, Ms. Delgado. | 欢迎加入邓菲地产 迪尔加多女士 |
[17:53] | Delgado? | 迪尔加多[前夫姓] |
[17:54] | That’s your working name? | 你工作艺名要用这个吗 |
[17:55] | Man, the hits just keep comin’. | 老天爷 你真是给我一拳又一拳啊 |
[17:58] | Okay, before I do more, does this look natural? | 再做之前 想先问一下我看起来自然吗 |
[18:00] | That’s a tricky word | 自然两个字有点微妙 |
[18:01] | because the color orange does appear in nature. | 因为橘色的确也是大自然能见到的颜色 |
[18:04] | Well, there you all are. | 你们都在这啊 |
[18:06] | Look, I love you, but you are literally | 听我说 我爱你们 但你们真的是 |
[18:08] | the only six people here I don’t want in my bedroom. | 这世上我唯一不想在我卧室看到的六个人 |
[18:10] | Thanks. We weren’t feeling insecure enough already. | 感谢你为我们缺乏安全感上又落井下石 |
[18:13] | You know what I think? | 说说我怎么想 |
[18:14] | You only invited us | 我觉得你邀请我们 |
[18:16] | because we make you look like the hot old guy! | 唯一的目的就是凸显自己是帅的那个老人 |
[18:19] | Old guy? I’m not old. | 什么老人 我才不老 |
[18:20] | Oh, please. Hide that hairline all you want. | 少来了 随便你怎么遮你的发际线 |
[18:22] | We know what year you danced on that Paula Abdul tour, | 我们知道你是哪年给宝拉·阿巴杜跳舞过 |
[18:26] | and so do they. | 他们也知道 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:28] | I’m making a fool out of myself, aren’t I? | 我就是在自欺欺人 丢人现眼吧 |
[18:30] | Straight up, now tell me. | 就直接老实跟我说 |
[18:31] | – Hi, honey. – Lily! | -亲爱的 -莉莉 |
[18:33] | Hey, girl, hey. | 老妹 你好啊 |
[18:34] | I knew it. You’re hiding. | 我就知道 你们都在躲我 |
[18:36] | – No, no, no. – Oh, no, no. | -没有啊 -没没没 |
[18:37] | – T-They are, but we’re not. – We’re not. | -他们在躲 但我们没有 -我们没有啊 |
[18:38] | So, I’m supposed to love who I am, but you guys don’t? | 所以我就应该爱自己 但你们不吗 |
[18:41] | Hypocrites. | 说一套做一套 |
[18:44] | Tough love time? We dig her. | 严厉的爱吗 我们很喜欢她 |
[18:46] | It comes off a little mean. | 但刚才的话真的有点太毒 |
[18:47] | She’s not mean. She’s right. | 她不是毒 她说得对 |
[18:49] | I mean, why are we so obsessed with how we look? | 我们为什么要这么过分追求外表 |
[18:52] | So people will have sex with us? | 好让别人想跟我们”睡”啊 |
[18:53] | But confidence is the sexiest thing. | 但自信就是最性感的东西 |
[18:56] | That sounds stupid, doesn’t it? | 这话听起来就很傻白甜 对吧 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 见笑了 |
[18:59] | Look at someone else. | 别盯着我看了 |
[19:00] | Okay, but you know what? | 好啦 但是呢 |
[19:01] | Confidence is the most important thing. | 自信的确是最重要的东西 |
[19:03] | And look, maybe we’ve lost a little of our beauty, | 你们看 或许我们失去了一些美貌 |
[19:05] | but we have a lot to be proud of. | 但我们也有很多值得自豪的事物啊 |
[19:07] | I-I’m a vice principal, I’m a dad, | 我是个副校长 还是个父亲 |
[19:09] | I’m the city’s first openly gay football coach. | 也是全市第一个公开出柜的橄榄球教练 |
[19:11] | And — And I’m a state prosecutor. | 我是个政府检察官 |
[19:13] | Ronaldo has a business and a family. | 罗纳多拥有自己的生意与家庭 |
[19:16] | And — And Bobby… | 而波比呢… |
[19:17] | I mean, sure, his career’s not on fire, | 的确 他的事业是不怎么红火 |
[19:19] | but he looks great, and he’s 50. | 但他保持得挺年轻 他都50岁了呢 |
[19:22] | I’m 37, you wicked old witch! | 我才37岁 你个恶毒老妖怪 |
[19:25] | But — But the point — | 但重点是… |
[19:27] | Hey, the point is, at our age, | 我的重点是 到我们这岁数 |
[19:30] | we have earned the right to be comfortable with who we are. | 我们已经赢得了怎么舒服怎么来的权利 |
[19:34] | Now, let’s get out there, set good examples | 现在我们全部出去 |
[19:37] | for our children and our overly pampered pets. | 给孩子 以及过度娇惯的宠物树立好榜样吧 |
[19:41] | You with me? | 朋友们一起吗 |
[19:44] | ♪ I like big boys, itty-bitty boys ♪ | ♪ 我爱大只佬 也爱树墩子 ♪ |
[19:47] | ♪ Mississippi boys, inner-city boys ♪ | ♪ 乡村男孩 城市男孩 ♪ |
[19:49] | ♪ I like the pretty boys with the bow tie ♪ | ♪ 喜欢别着领结的小鲜肉 ♪ |
[19:51] | ♪ Get your nails did, let it blow-dry ♪ | ♪ 指甲干干净净 头发酷炫有型 ♪ |
[19:53] | ♪ I like a big beard, I like a clean face ♪ | ♪ 我爱大胡子 也爱花美男 ♪ |
[19:55] | ♪ I don’t discriminate, come and get a taste ♪ | ♪ 照单全收不歧视 来给老娘尝一口 ♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ From the playboys to the gay boys ♪ | ♪ 从花花公子到基佬姐妹 ♪ |
[19:59] | ♪ Go and slay, boys, you my fave boys ♪ | ♪ 尽情收割 男孩们 你是我最爱的男孩 ♪ |
[20:01] | ♪ Boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[20:03] | ♪ Boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[20:05] | ♪ Boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[20:06] | ♪ Make a girl go crazy ♪ | ♪ 让老娘神魂颠倒 ♪ |
[20:07] | ♪ Four, three, two, ow ♪ | ♪ 四 三 二 ♪ |
[20:09] | ♪ Boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[20:11] | ♪ Boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[20:13] | ♪ Boys ♪ | ♪ 男孩们 ♪ |
[20:14] | ♪ Make a girl go crazy ♪ | ♪ 让老娘欲仙欲死 ♪ |
[20:16] | ♪ Four, three, two, ow ♪ | ♪ 四 三 二 ♪ |
[20:18] | The older we get, | 随着年龄渐长 |
[20:19] | the harder it is to keep up with life’s changes. | 要跟上生活变化的脚步也越来越难 |
[20:22] | We hold on to who we once were | 我们紧抓着过去的自己 |
[20:25] | like it’s the only way we could be happy. | 仿佛那是自己唯一能快乐的模样 |
[20:30] | – Bye, buddy. – Bye, buddy. | -再见啦 小家伙 -再见啦 |
[20:32] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[20:33] | But there are huge rewards when we take risks, | 但高风险也意味着高报酬 |
[20:35] | embrace new experiences. | 拥抱新的经历 |
[20:38] | I am a proud middle-aged man. | 我是个自豪的中年男子 |
[20:40] | This is what I look like, and I think I look sexy! | 这就是我的模样 我觉得自己很性感 |
[20:45] | Am I literally invisible to you people?! | 你们是把本美男当隐形人了吗 |
[20:50] | You know, I am so proud of us. | 我好为我们两个骄傲啊 |
[20:53] | We overcame a lot today. | 我们今天超越了自己 |
[20:54] | Yeah, you know, I feel so much lighter without all that shame. | 卸下了那些羞耻感 感觉人都轻盈了 |
[20:56] | Although, I-I guess it wouldn’t hurt us | 不过说实在的 |
[20:58] | if we were actually lighter. | 我们要是真能轻一点应该也不错 |
[20:59] | Yeah. I mean, we could exercise more and both eat better. | 我们是也可以吃更健康 然后再多多运动啦 |
[21:03] | It would help if we got rid some of these temptations, you know. | 我们把一些诱惑给丢掉应该也会有帮助 |
[21:05] | We don’t need three different kinds of pasta. | 我们并不需要有三种不同的意粉 |
[21:08] | Right, and, you know, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream… | 对啊 还有… 帕玛森乳酪 多脂奶油 |
[21:11] | I mean, it’s just empty calories and fat. | 这些都只是无营养卡路里跟脂肪罢了 |
[21:16] | We’re totally making fettuccine Alfredo, aren’t we? | 我们今晚要做阿尔弗雷多白脱奶油面吧 |
[21:18] | Damn straight. We don’t have another pool party for months. | 那当然 下次泳池派对还有几个月呢 |
[21:20] | I’ll salt the water. | 我去给水加盐 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna get wine. | 我去拿酒 |